Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第3季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第3季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Last season on “Legends of Tomorrow”… 《明日传奇》上季回顾
[00:04] I’m no longer the captain. You are. 我已经不是船长了 你才是
[00:06] Permission to depart, Captain Lance. 请求离船 兰斯船长
[00:08] I know that I’m supposed to go back to 1942. 我知道我该回到1942年
[00:11] I have to believe that time is stronger than that. 我相信时间没有那么脆弱
[00:14] It’s a timequake. 是时震
[00:15] The result of us interacting with ourselves. 我们跟自己互动的后果
[00:17] And whose bright idea was it 是谁出的好主意
[00:19] to do the one thing that could jeopardize all of time? 做这种危及所有时间的事
[00:22] Yours. 你的主意
[00:26] Guys. 各位
[00:28] I think we broke time. 我们让时间破裂了
[00:36] I guess this means we’re not going to Aruba. 看来我们去不了阿鲁巴了
[00:38] You said you broke time. 你说你让时间破裂了
[00:39] No, I said we broke time. 不 我是说我们让时间破裂了
[00:41] Yep, but it was your idea. 是 但那是你的主意
[00:43] No, my idea was to save reality and save Amaya. 不 我的主意是拯救现实和阿玛雅
[00:46] By violating the first rule of time travel: 但这违反了时间旅行的首要法则
[00:48] never visit the same time and place twice, 不要两次访问同一时间和地点
[00:50] thereby breaking time. 以免让时间破裂
[00:51] Perhaps we should continue this argument 我们去没有恐龙的地方
[00:53] somewhere there aren’t dinosaurs. 继续讨论这个话题
[00:55] Big Ben. 大本钟
[00:56] So what? 怎么了
[00:57] – Guys. – I always wanted to visit it. -各位 -我一直都想去看看
[00:59] Guys! 各位
[01:05] Amaya, talk to it. 阿玛雅 跟它说话
[01:07] – She can talk dinosaur? – Like you wouldn’t believe. -她能跟恐龙说话 -难以置信吧
[01:09] Please speed up that conversation– 赶紧说
[01:18] Y’all just saw that, right? 你们都看见了 对吧
[01:21] And that. 还有那个
[01:23] Well, you really have buggered everything up this time. 你们这次真是搞砸了
[01:26] Her idea. 她的主意
[01:28] No matter. As you can see, 无所谓 你们也看见了
[01:29] my agents are already hard at work 我的人已经在努力工作
[01:32] dealing with these Anachronisms. 处理这些时代错误
[01:34] Anachronisms? 时代错误
[01:35] People, places, and things displaced from their native time periods. 被错置到非原始时间段的人 地点和事物
[01:38] I told you I was leaving to create an organization 我说了我离开是为了创造一个
[01:41] to replace the Time Masters. 代替时间之主的组织
[01:42] – 15 minutes ago. – For you. -15分钟前 -对你而言
[01:45] Forming the Time Bureau 过去这五年
[01:46] has been the work of the last five years of my life. 我一直忙着建立时间调查局
[01:54] I’ve gotten quite good at it, I’d have to say. 不得不说 我做得很好
[01:57] You mean you have Time Agents at work 你是指此刻时间探员
[01:58] in the Cretaceous Period as we speak? 正在白垩纪工作吗
[02:00] Indeed, and throughout Los Angeles, 是的 而且让整个洛杉矶的人
[02:01] making sure no one retains any memory of this… 都不会记得这次
[02:04] unfortunate incident. 不幸的意外
[02:06] Which is why your services are no longer required. 因此 已经不需要你们了
[02:11] What? 什么
[02:12] It seems only fitting, 这支队伍由我创建
[02:14] since I was the one who brought this team together 那么由我来解散它
[02:15] that I should be the one to disband it. 也再合适不过了
[02:17] So… 所以
[02:19] on behalf of the Time Bureau, 我代表时间调查局
[02:21] I hereby relieve the Legends from duty. 在此解除传奇的职务
[02:44] 卫浴用品店 莎拉
[02:44] This isn’t auditions for “American Ninja Warrior,” you know. 这不是给”全美忍者大赛”试镜
[02:48] And how many times have I told you 还有我跟你说了多少次了
[02:49] not to play with the merchandise? 不要玩这些商品
[02:52] Oh, I know that look. 我看得懂这个表情
[02:54] It’s the look of someone who thinks 你觉得你应该得到一份
[02:55] they could have gotten a better job. 比这更好的工作
[02:57] Well, let me tell you something, freckles, 我告诉你吧 麻子脸
[02:59] you’re lucky I even hired someone 我愿意雇你这个死过两次的人
[03:00] who had been reported dead… twice. 已经是算你捡着大便宜了
[03:03] Especially in this economy. 尤其是经济这么不景气
[03:06] What? 怎么了
[03:07] No thank you? 不谢谢我吗
[03:21] Thank you. 谢谢你
[03:23] That’s better. 好多了
[03:24] Now get over to Health and Beauty. 现在给我去保健和美容区
[03:26] Somebody just spilled a whole mess of conditioner. 有人把一整瓶护发素弄洒了
[03:45] Alan… 艾伦
[03:48] Alan, I’ve had a breakthrough. 艾伦 我有突破
[03:51] I have told you not to interrupt me when I’m plugged in. 我跟你说了我戴着耳机时不要打扰我
[03:53] Yes. No, I know that’s very important to you, but, 是的 我知道这对你很重要 但是
[03:56] Alan, I’ve been working on this side project. 艾伦 我一直在忙这个副项目
[03:58] Not only have I managed to shrink organic matter, 我不仅成功地缩小了有机物质
[04:00] but I’ve also streamlined the technology 而且还精简了这项技术
[04:02] so that you can wear– 这样就可以穿着
[04:03] I’m not interested, brah. 我没兴趣
[04:04] Look, I-I get it. Once upon a time, 我理解 以前
[04:06] you were “Ray Palmer, tech mogul.” 你是”科技巨头雷·帕尔默”
[04:08] But when you give your company to a woman 但是当你把公司交给那个
[04:10] who runs it into the ground, 彻底毁掉公司的女人时
[04:11] you lose all side-project privileges. 你已经没有研究副项目的特权了
[04:13] Great news for you, though, 好消息是
[04:14] what we’re doing here at Upswipz 我们在碰碰所做的工作
[04:16] is trying to change the world. 能够改变世界
[04:19] Upswipz is a dating app. 碰碰只是个约会应用
[04:20] Just like Tinder, except you 跟”探探”一样 只不过
[04:22] swipe up-down instead of left-right. 是上下滑而不是左右滑
[04:23] Which is far more intuitive. 这样直观得多
[04:25] And Upswipz isn’t a dating app. 而且碰碰不仅是约会应用
[04:27] – It’s a holistic social networking– – Social networking platform. -是一个全面的社交网络 -社交网络平台
[04:30] But, Alan, 可是 艾伦
[04:32] my miniaturization technology 我的微型化技术
[04:33] has the potential to actually make the world a better place. 有真正造福世界的潜力
[04:37] If that were true, 如果是那样
[04:38] it’d be an app. 就得是手机应用
[04:40] If it doesn’t live in a phone, 如果不能安装在手机上
[04:42] it’s not the future, Ray. 未来就不欢迎它 雷
[04:48] Well, I’ve actually been to the future. 我还真的去过未来
[04:49] Like, three times. 大概有三次呢
[05:16] Damn it, Wally. 该死 沃利
[05:17] What did I say? 我说什么来着
[05:19] Ah, I was supposed to save some of the bad guys for you. 对了 我该留些坏人给你
[05:22] Just a few. 一些就够了
[05:23] You know what? I’ll make it up to you. 这样如何 我补偿你一下
[05:24] The first round is on me. 第一轮我请
[05:26] No. Thanks, man, we’re good. 不用 谢了 没关系的
[05:29] I actually have a girl waiting for me. 其实还有个姑娘等着我呢
[05:32] Next time. 下次再说吧
[05:43] Sorry I’m late. 抱歉我晚了
[05:44] There was a– 要处理些
[05:46] kind of a work thing. 工作上的事
[05:47] It’s okay. 没事的
[05:49] I know a really great coffee place… 我知道一个很棒的咖啡店
[05:54] Alana. 阿兰娜
[05:58] – Hey, girl. – Hi. -姑娘好 -你好
[06:10] Hey, idiot. 蠢货
[06:11] Either refill my margarita, 你要么给我倒满玛格丽特酒
[06:13] or get out of my light. 要么就别挡着我的光
[06:14] This is a private beach. 这是个私人海滩
[06:18] Listen, pal, what did I– 听着 伙计 我刚说…
[06:22] And who the hell are you supposed to be? 你这家伙是什么人
[06:25] I am Gaius Julius Caesar of Rome. 我是罗马的盖乌斯·尤利乌斯·凯撒
[06:29] Thought I recognized you. 我就说你眼熟
[06:32] I knocked off one of your casinos in Vegas. 我在维加斯捣毁过你的一家赌场
[06:35] I am here to conquer all the known world. 我是来征服所有已知世界的
[06:37] Right. 好吧
[06:39] Wait a sec. 等一下
[06:41] How did you get here? 你怎么到这里来的
[06:42] I imagine through the mischief of the goddess Ate. 我想是埃特女神的恶作剧
[06:46] But it matters not the land I find myself in. 但不管我出现在哪片大陆上
[06:49] It is but a matter of time before my banner flies over it. 用不了多久我的旗帜就会飘扬其上
[06:54] Is that a fact? 真是这样的吗
[07:02] Yeah? 怎么
[07:04] Boss. 老大
[07:06] – Rory? – I got a situation. -罗里 -我这里有情况
[07:08] I think I bumped into one of those mechanisms… 我想我碰到了那个什么机制
[07:12] Mechanism? 机制
[07:13] A nagging-ism. 石袋错污
[07:14] Anachronism? 时代错误
[07:15] Yes. 没错
[07:17] Julius Caesar… 尤利乌斯·凯撒
[07:19] is in Aruba. 在阿鲁巴岛
[07:20] – Seriously? – Seriously. -真的吗 -真的
[07:23] I got him tied up in my casita. 我把他绑在我的小屋里了
[07:25] What do you want me to do? 你想让我怎么做
[07:26] Just sit tight and keep him safe. 老实待着 保证他安全
[07:28] If you screw up history, the Bureau will be on your ass 如果你扰乱历史 局里就会追过去
[07:30] before you can say– 你都来不及说
[07:32] Son of a bitch. 狗娘养的
[07:33] Are you taking a personal call 你这是在顾客高峰期
[07:34] during peak consumer traffic? 打私人电话吗
[07:36] No. 不
[07:40] ‘Cause I quit. 因为我不干了
[07:51] All right. 好了
[07:52] What’s so important to make you catch a train to Central City? 什么重要事让你们坐火车来中城了
[07:55] Where’s Amaya? 阿玛雅呢
[07:57] We kind of broke up. 我们分手了
[07:59] – What? – It’s not a big deal. -什么 -没什么大不了的
[08:01] So what’s going on? 那么发生了什么事
[08:03] Rory found an Anachronism. 罗里发现了时代错误
[08:05] Apparently, Julius Caesar just wound up in Aruba. 尤利乌斯·凯撒刚出现在了阿鲁巴岛
[08:08] Mick’s got him all tied up. 米克把他绑起来了
[08:09] Look, this is our chance to get the Time Bureau to deal us back in. 这是我们让时间调查局召回我们的机会
[08:13] Look, if we pull this off, 如果我们能办成这事
[08:15] Rip might give us our old ship back. 里普没准会把旧飞船还给我们
[08:17] Wow, I had no idea you were so unhappy with your new life. 我都不知道你对你的新生活这么不满
[08:22] Are you kidding me? 你逗我呢
[08:23] I’m, uh-I’m–I’m loving it. 我可是 喜欢着呢
[08:26] I’m doing really good work. 我工作可棒了
[08:27] It says you work at Sink Shower & Stuff. 你的工服是卫浴用品店的
[08:31] Yeah, well… 是啊
[08:32] even vigilantes have to pay their bills. 治安维持者也需要付账单啊
[08:35] What are you guys so content with, huh? 你们怎么这么满足
[08:37] What are you doing? 你在做些什么
[08:39] I’m doing pretty good. Thanks for asking. 我过得挺好的 谢谢关心
[08:41] I am… 我是…
[08:43] the second most popular superhero in Central City. 中城第二受欢迎的超级英雄
[08:48] So that’s… pretty good. 所以 还不错
[08:51] Well, I am the first most popular in Silicon Valley, 我是硅谷第一受欢迎的
[08:54] when I’m not changing the world with a– 只要我不是在用一个
[08:57] holistic social networking platform. 全面社交网络平台改变世界
[09:05] Let’s go. 咱们走吧
[09:05] Thank God. 谢天谢地
[09:14] You sure this is where they’re at? 你确定他们在这里吗
[09:16] I bumped into one of Rip’s Time Agents a while back. 我之前碰见过里普的一个时间探员
[09:19] He may have left his badge at my place. 他可能把徽章留在我那里了
[09:22] He left it at your place? 他留在你那里
[09:27] All right, maybe I lifted it off of him in the morning. 好吧 也许是我早上从他身上顺走的
[09:43] Freeze! Hands in the air! 不许动 手举起来
[09:44] Eyes on, eyes on! 注意 注意
[09:45] Hey, don’t move! 不许动
[09:47] Stay right there! 待在那里
[09:49] Hello, everyone. 大家好
[09:51] Welcome. 欢迎
[09:53] On the floor. Hands behind your heads. 趴地上 手放到脑后
[09:55] Sorry, there must be some kind of mistake. 抱歉 这里肯定有什么误会
[09:57] We’re the–we’re the– 我们是 我们是
[09:59] Legends! 传奇
[10:03] Oh, we know exactly who you losers are. 我们知道你们这群废物是谁
[10:11] This floor is, like, super clean. 这个地板 还真是干净
[10:13] Lady, why are you so mean? 女士 你为何这么刻薄
[10:15] Maybe it’s that poly-blend pantsuit 也许是那条复合高聚物裤套装
[10:16] that’s got her so grumpy. 让她脾气这么差
[10:18] I didn’t know Men’s Wearhouse gave group discounts. 我怎么不知道男人衣库还有团购优惠
[10:20] What’s wrong with you people? Do you want to get shot? 你们什么毛病 想吃枪子儿吗
[10:22] Totally rather get shot than look like a Sears model. 我宁愿吃枪子儿也不想做西尔斯百货的模特
[10:25] Hold your fire! 别开枪
[10:27] Stand down! All of you. 退下 都退下
[10:28] Excuse me. 抱歉
[10:30] Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
[10:32] Hello. So good to see you all. 你们好 见到你们太好了
[10:35] Next time, just call ahead. 下次提前联系我就行
[10:37] You son of a bitch. 你个混蛋
[10:39] Eyes on, eyes on! 注意 注意
[10:40] There’s been a slight misunderstanding, 有点小误会
[10:42] Dr. Heywood. 海伍德博士
[10:43] Nate, what are you doing? 内特 你在干什么
[10:45] I want to hear Rip say it. 我想听里普亲口说
[10:47] You told Amaya to go back to 1942. 你让阿玛雅回到1942年
[10:49] Amaya went back to 1942? 阿玛雅回到1942年了
[10:51] It was her idea. 是她的主意
[10:54] She wanted to go back home to Zambesi. 她想回到赞比西
[10:59] What’d you say? 你说什么
[11:00] It was Amaya’s idea to go back to Zambesi. 回到赞比西是阿玛雅自己的主意
[11:02] No, I heard him, Ray. 我听到了 雷
[11:04] I was just being rhetorical. 我只是在反问
[11:08] All right. This is just awkward. 好吧 这下就尴尬了
[11:12] So… 那么
[11:14] what brings the rest of you to the Time Bureau? 你们剩下这些人来时间调查局干什么
[11:16] We found an Anachronism. 我们发现了一个时代错误
[11:17] I wasn’t aware any of you were searching for Anachronisms. 我可没想到你们还有人在搜寻时代错误
[11:20] We weren’t. 我们没有
[11:21] Rory was on a bender 罗里正在饮酒狂欢时
[11:22] when Julius Caesar showed up. 尤利乌斯·凯撒突然出现了
[11:25] Agent Sharpe, have we seen any activity that would match 夏普探员 有监测到跟如此大型的
[11:27] such a massive historical displacement? 历史错置相关的活动吗
[11:29] Absolutely not, sir. 完全没有 长官
[11:30] Well, I guess you must have missed one then. 我想你们肯定漏掉了一个
[11:33] I find that very hard to believe, and you know what– 简直难以置信 你知道
[11:34] Ready a go-team… 让一个行动组待命
[11:37] and we will meet you at the Op-Center. 在行动中心集合
[11:40] Sir. 收到
[11:42] In the meantime… 与此同时
[11:45] who fancies a tour? 谁想在这里逛逛
[11:57] Guess they’re, uh, 我想他们…
[11:58] not used to seeing famous people. 没习惯见到名人
[12:00] Yeah, kind of like we’re the Founding Fathers of the Time Bureau. 对 我们就像是时间调查局的创始人
[12:03] In a way. 算是吧
[12:04] I suppose if you lot hadn’t created 你们这群人如果没有造成
[12:06] the greatest time paradox the world had ever known, 有史以来最严重的时间悖论
[12:09] all of these people would have nothing to do. 这些人也就没事可做了
[12:11] Unhand me, you knave! 给我松绑 无赖
[12:12] Is that…? 他是…
[12:13] Oh, yeah. King Arthur. 对 亚瑟王
[12:17] His displacement into the Spanish Civil War 他在西班牙内战时的错置
[12:19] caused quite the Anachronism. 导致了严重的时代错误
[12:21] Evil sorcerer! 邪恶的巫师
[12:22] I might have known you were responsible for all of this. 我就知道这一切都是你造成的
[12:26] Now when he’s returned to his original time, 这下等他回到属于他的时代
[12:28] he will have no memory of his displacement. 就不会记得自己的历史错置了
[12:31] All humility aside, 毫不谦虚地说
[12:32] we are the most important security organization… 我们是前无古人的
[12:36] that no one’s ever heard of. 最重要的安全组织
[12:38] Who somehow missed the fact that Julius Caesar 却没监测到尤利乌斯·凯撒来到现代
[12:40] is down in Aruba working on his tan. 正在阿鲁巴晒日光浴
[12:42] I’m sure our detection system would have picked up on his displacement. 我敢肯定监测系统本可以监测到他的错置
[12:47] Yeah, and we get that, 对 我们明白
[12:49] but all we’re saying is, 但我们是想说
[12:51] if you wanted to give us the old Waverider back, 如果你能把之前的乘波号还给我们
[12:53] we would be happy to go down there 我们很乐意到现场去
[12:55] and take care of it for you. 帮你解决问题
[12:56] Yeah, you know, for– for old time’s sake? 对 看在老交情的份上
[13:09] I’m sorry, but our old ship has been put to new use. 抱歉 但之前的飞船已经有新用途了
[13:25] You turned our ship into a simulator? 你把我们的飞船改造成了模拟器
[13:28] The Command Module is heading toward a meteoroid belt. 指挥舱正朝陨星带飞行
[13:30] Apollo 13 astronauts will die unless we do something. 我们不行动 阿波罗13号的宇航员会死
[13:33] Aw, that’s cool, man. 真酷啊
[13:34] They’re teaching one of our old missions. 他们在拿我们之前的任务做教学演示
[13:35] I’ve got an idea. 我有办法了
[13:36] Why don’t we swing around and use our ship as a shield? 我们不如调头 用飞船当盾牌
[13:40] Kidding. 开玩笑啦
[13:41] I’m not a total idiot. 我还没彻底傻掉
[13:43] Target the Command Module’s oxygen tank with our photons, 用光子瞄准指挥舱的氧气罐
[13:47] and fire. 开火
[13:51] – Yes! – The ruptured tank -棒 -破裂的氧气罐
[13:52] propelled their capsule out of harm’s way, Captain. 把他们的太空船推到了安全位置 船长
[13:57] Well done, class. 干得好 同学们
[13:58] See you all tomorrow. 明天见
[14:00] We’ll see how you do trying to stop an atomic torpedo 明天看你们如何阻止一枚原子鱼雷
[14:03] from blowing up New York City. 炸毁纽约市
[14:09] What are they doing here? 他们在这干什么
[14:11] We are here to help you. 我们是来帮你们的
[14:14] That’s very gracious of you. 真是太感谢你们了
[14:16] But whatever it is, we have professionals 但不管怎样 我们都有专业人士
[14:19] who can handle the matter. 可以解决问题
[14:20] Along with whatever damage Mr. Rory causes. 也可以修补罗里先生惹的祸
[14:26] Your salad sucks. 凯撒沙拉难吃死了
[14:28] You should know this is not the first time 你应该知道这不是我第一次
[14:30] I’ve been taken captive. 被人俘虏
[14:32] Oh, great, a story. 很好 真精彩
[14:35] Once, when I was a young man, 我年轻的时候有一次
[14:38] I was kidnapped by pirates. 被海盗抓走了
[14:41] They ransomed me for 50 talents of silver, 他们要五十塔兰特的银子才肯放我
[14:44] a fortune. 好大笔钱
[14:46] My family paid the money, of course. 我的家族当然付了赎金
[14:49] But I told my captors they would be better off killing me. 但我告诉抓我的人最好杀了我
[14:53] Because if they did let me go, 因为如果他们真的放了我
[14:55] I promised to come back one day, 我发誓某天一定会回来
[14:57] and not only to take my silver, 不仅要拿回我的银子
[15:00] but to crucify the pirates one by one. 还会一个个处死那些海盗
[15:04] And that’s exactly what I did. 我也确实那么做了
[15:06] You saying I should kill you? 你是说我该杀了你吗
[15:07] You should believe me when I make a promise. 在我许下承诺时 你应该相信我
[15:11] The gold in this satchel… 这包里的金子
[15:15] is yours. 都是你的了
[15:16] Gold? 金子
[15:17] But I swear by my household gods, 但是我向家庭守护神起誓
[15:20] it will cost you your life. 这将让你付出生命
[15:34] Do we have a location on Mr. Rory? 找到罗里先生的位置了吗
[15:37] We followed a trail of petty larceny reports. 我们追查了一份轻盗窃罪报告
[15:39] He’s been holed up on the beach, 他窝在海滩上
[15:40] running up a room service tab 欠着客房服务账单
[15:42] and a serious collection of STDs. 所有严重的性病他都得过
[15:44] – That’s our Mick. – He’s been busy. -那肯定是米克 -他一直没闲着
[15:50] Locking in on coordinates now. 立即锁定坐标
[15:52] Is the go-team ready? 行动组准备好了吗
[15:54] Locked and loaded, sir. 准备好了 长官
[15:56] Opening a portal. 打开传送门
[16:07] You broke my nose. 你打断我的鼻子了
[16:25] Out of my way! 闪开
[16:30] – Our team is under attack. – Definitely Rory. -小队遭遇攻击 -绝对是罗里
[16:32] Alpha team, do you have eyes on Caesar? A队 看到凯撒了吗
[16:35] He’s got the target. 他抓到目标人物了
[16:36] What do you want us to do, Command? 要我们怎么做 总部
[16:38] Get the hell out of there before Mr. Rory causes any more mayhem. 赶紧撤退 以免罗里先生造成更多破坏
[16:41] Roger that. Initiating extraction. 收到 开始撤退
[16:43] Get off me, you damn missionaries! 别碰我 你个死传教士
[16:52] Get the hell off me, dude. 别碰我 老兄
[16:53] This is Julius Caesar? 这就是尤利乌斯·凯撒吗
[16:56] Dude, my dad’s a lawyer. 老兄 我爹可是律师
[16:57] I’m going to totally sue all of your asses. 我肯定会告死你们的
[17:00] What is this place? 这是什么地方
[17:01] An institution you will never step foot in again, Mr. Rory. 一间你再也不会来的机构 罗里先生
[17:05] Get them out of here! 把他们带走
[17:09] Rip, look. I’m sorry. 里普 对不起
[17:11] – I thought that this– – The Legends would change? -我以为这是… -传奇会改变吗
[17:14] Since when do we need to change? 我们什么时候需要改变
[17:16] When you left our team, 你离开队伍的时候
[17:17] you said you had nothing left to teach me. 你说过已经没东西教我了
[17:19] Yes, well, unfortunately all of history suddenly came unglued 是的 不幸地是我刚说完那些话
[17:22] moments after I’d uttered those words. 历史突然全都乱套了
[17:25] Look, I miss the good old days too, Sara. 我也怀念以前的美好时光 莎拉
[17:28] But times have changed. 但此一时 彼一时
[17:29] Yeah, and you don’t think you need us anymore. 而且你认为你不再需要我们了
[17:33] Look, Rip. 里普
[17:35] This is our mess. You have to let us fix it. 我们惹的祸 你必须让我们去解决
[17:38] Using your team to fix anything… 用你的队伍解决事情
[17:41] is like doing brain surgery with a chainsaw. 就像用电锯做脑部手术
[17:52] You can’t leave yet. 你们还不能走
[17:55] Not without parking validation. 拿上停车优惠券再走
[18:02] Son of a bitch stole my money. 混帐机器吞了我的钱
[18:10] This is a genuine Roman aureus. 这是真正的罗马奥里斯金币
[18:12] This is first century B.C. 公元前一世纪的
[18:14] That means Rory really saw Julius Caesar. 就是说罗里真的见过尤利乌斯·凯撒了
[18:16] Duh. 可不
[18:17] We’ve got to tell Rip that he’s got the wrong guy. 我们得告诉里普 他抓错人了
[18:19] Yeah, like he’ll listen to us. 好像他会听我们说似的
[18:20] He’s right. 他说得对
[18:21] We’ve got to grab Caesar ourselves. 我们得自己去抓凯撒
[18:23] And prove to Rip that we got the right stuff. 向里普证明我们才是对的
[18:26] Sara. 莎拉
[18:27] Exit’s this way. 出口在这边
[18:28] Our ship’s this way. 我们的飞船在这边
[18:30] We’re gonna steal the Waverider? 我们要偷乘波号吗
[18:31] We’re gonna fix our mistakes. 我们要纠正我们的错误
[18:43] Oh, damn it! I mean, darn it. 他妈的 我是说他喵的
[18:45] There’s a class in session. 有人在上课
[18:49] Listen up, punks. 听好了 小子们
[18:50] Class dismissed. Get out of here. 下课了 都走开
[18:53] This must be a part of the training exercise. 这肯定是训练演习的一部分
[18:57] Our ship has been boarded by a Time Pirate. 时间海盗登陆了我们的飞船
[18:59] On behalf of The Time Bureau, 代表时间调查局
[19:00] and in accordance to Article 15.6, Section B, 根据第15章第6段第2节
[19:02] concerning the unlawful seizure of Time Ships– 有关非法劫持时间飞船…
[19:07] Anyone else? 谁还想试试
[19:10] Gideon’s been in sleep mode for five years, 吉迪恩五年来一直处于休眠模式
[19:12] but if I can divert her power back to the core… 但如果我能把她的电力重新连接核心
[19:15] Hello, Legends. What did I miss? 传奇们好 我错过了什么
[19:17] Well, we’re about to steal the ship, 我们打算偷走这艘飞船
[19:19] go grab Julius Caesar in Aruba, 去阿鲁巴抓尤利乌斯·凯撒
[19:20] all before history completely collapses. 以免他把历史彻底颠覆
[19:22] So it’s business as usual, then. 所以一切照旧
[19:25] Exactly. 没错
[19:26] Gideon, engines to power. 吉迪恩 启动引擎
[19:28] Turbines to speed. 涡轮加速
[19:29] Right away, Captain. 立刻照办 船长
[19:34] Sounds like this old boat needs a lube job. 看来这艘老飞船需要润滑
[19:41] What in the hell do they think they’re doing? 他们以为自己在干什么呢
[19:43] The hangar’s sealed. There’s no way out of here. 机库封死了 他们不可能飞出去
[19:45] Yep, well, I’m afraid the Legends 我恐怕传奇
[19:46] have never permitted something like logic to stop them. 从不被逻辑之类的东西挡住
[19:57] I hope you know what you’re doing, Ms. Lance. 我希望你明白自己的行为 兰斯小姐
[20:00] Gideon, time-jump us out of here. 吉迪恩 穿越时间离开这
[20:02] Are you sure we can time-jump inside the building? 你确定能在大楼里穿越吗
[20:04] We’re about to find out. 马上就知道了
[20:25] Gideon, when are we? 吉迪恩 现在是什么年代
[20:27] I was only able to time-jump us three minutes into the future. 我只能带大家穿越到未来的三分钟
[20:30] We’re still in Star City. 我们还在星城
[20:32] If you haven’t noticed, 不知你们注意到没
[20:33] the ship is in desperate need of maintenance. 飞船亟需维修
[20:35] Yeah, there’s no way we’re gonna make it to Aruba. 我们不可能到达阿鲁巴
[20:37] Can we make it to Central City? 我们能去中城吗
[20:40] I know a good mechanic there. 我认识那里的一位优秀机械师
[20:48] Jefferson. What a– what a nice surprise. 杰佛逊 真是惊喜
[20:51] Lily also dropped by with some rather exciting news. 莉莉也带来了一些相当令人兴奋的消息
[20:54] Oh, well, if it’s a bad time, I can always just– 如果现在不方便 我总是可以…
[20:55] Wait, wait. What is it? 等一下 什么事
[20:57] Something’s wrong. I can feel it. 出事了 我能感觉到
[20:59] We may only see each other once a week for our bonding sessions, 虽然我们只有每周合体时才能见一次
[21:01] but we still share a psychic connection. 但是我们依然心灵相通
[21:05] I dropped out of school. 我辍学了
[21:07] Why would you do that? 为什么要这样
[21:08] You could have your master’s in–in two years. 你本可以在两年后拿到硕士学位
[21:11] Yeah, I know, it’s just… 是的 我知道 只是…
[21:13] Learning about engineering is not half as fun as actually, 学习工程学远不如
[21:16] you know, being an engineer on a time ship. 动手操作时间飞船有趣
[21:19] Oh, hey, Jax. 你好 杰克斯
[21:22] Whoa. Whoa, Lily, you’re… 天啊 莉莉你…
[21:24] you’re… 你…
[21:25] What? 什么
[21:27] I’m what? 我什么
[21:28] Uh, you–you look– you look healthy. 你看上去很健康
[21:30] I’m kidding. I’m pregnant. 开个玩笑 我是怀孕了
[21:32] Oh, my God. 我的天啊
[21:33] – Congratulations. – Thank you. -恭喜 -谢谢
[21:35] Yeah, I was on sabbatical in Rome with my boyfriend and… 我和我男友在罗马休假…
[21:38] She means her future husband. 是未婚夫
[21:40] And we decided we wanted to come home 我们决定回到家
[21:42] and break the big news in person. 亲自宣布这个重要消息
[21:46] Oh, I’ve got to put the osso buco in the oven, 我得把牛肘放进烤箱
[21:48] but you should totally stay for dinner 你留下来吃晚饭吧
[21:50] right, daddy? 是吧 老爸
[21:51] – Yeah. – Okay. -是的 -好的
[21:54] Dude. What? 什么情况
[21:55] My heart still melts when she says that word. 我听到这个消息时非常感动
[21:58] It’s crazy. It’s… 简直不可思议…
[22:02] Oh, my God. 天啊
[22:06] Is that what I think it is? 我没看错吧
[22:10] Come on, Grey. 来吧 灰老头
[22:11] A chance to meet Julius Caesar and fix history. 有机会见尤利乌斯·凯撒并且修复历史
[22:15] Look, we have a time ship. 而且还有时间飞船
[22:17] We can get you home in time for dessert. 我们能让你赶上回家吃甜点
[22:19] That’s what I told Clarissa the last time I left. 上次我离开时就是这样告诉克莱丽莎的
[22:21] And when you came home you had a surprise daughter. 而你回家时 多了个女儿
[22:25] Your point? 你想说什么
[22:26] The point is, sometimes… 我想说有时候
[22:28] we screw things up for the better. 不搞砸就不能更好地成事
[22:29] That’s a good motto. 这个座右铭不错
[22:31] We should use that. 大家该牢记在心
[22:34] Fine, whatever. 好吧 不管怎样
[22:35] – I’ll–I’ll come. – Great. -我加入 -太棒了
[22:37] Now all we need is Amaya, 现在就缺阿玛雅了
[22:38] and we can get the band back together. 我们的队伍就完整了
[22:40] – That’s not happening. – Whoa, did I miss something? -这不可能 -我错过了什么
[22:42] Amaya dumped him. 阿玛雅把他甩了
[22:44] Went back to 1942. 回1942年去了
[22:46] She didn’t dump me. 她才没甩了我
[22:48] She didn’t dump me. 她才没甩了我
[22:49] Amaya went back to Zambesi because Rip told her 阿玛雅回到赞比西
[22:50] she has some sort of destiny to fulfill 是因为里普告诉她在1942年
[22:52] back in 1942. That’s it. 有使命要完成 仅此而已
[22:54] Unlike the rest of us 不像我们这些人
[22:55] who don’t have crap 在现实世界中
[22:57] waiting for us in the real world. 没什么破事要处理
[22:58] Speak for yourself, numbnuts. 说你自己就好了 蠢货
[23:00] I don’t know about you all, but I was destined 我不了解你们的情况 但我有
[23:02] for greater things than folding towels. 更高的使命 而非叠毛巾
[23:04] And Rip thinks he doesn’t need us 里普觉得有了时间调查局
[23:05] because he’s got the Time Bureau. 就不再需要我们了
[23:06] Ray’s right. 雷说得没错
[23:08] We’re the ones who broke history. 我们破坏了历史
[23:09] We should be the ones that fix it. 就应该由我们来修复它
[23:11] But instead of operating on history with a chainsaw, 我们不能用电锯修补历史
[23:13] this time we are gonna be the scalpel. 这次得用手术刀
[23:19] Is this your idea of subtle? 这就是你的精细作风吗
[23:21] Just try to blend in, okay? 入戏一点 行吗
[23:22] No problem. 没问题
[23:24] Great Caesar’s ghost. 我的个凯撒啊
[23:26] That’s him. 那就是他
[23:28] So what I have to say to you is this: 在此我想对你们说
[23:30] are you willing to fight with me? 你们愿与我并肩作战吗
[23:32] Yeah! 愿意
[23:33] And claim this savage land for Rome? 为罗马帝国征服这块蛮荒之地
[23:36] Yeah! 愿意
[23:37] What, did you teach Caesar English? 你还教凯撒英语了吗
[23:39] Nope. Just showed up speaking fancy. 没有 他一出现就会讲
[23:42] Temporal linguistic dysplasia… 时间语言障碍
[23:44] – What? – A side effect of historical displacement. -什么 -历史错置的副作用
[23:46] Astonishing! 好惊人
[23:48] You know, cowards die many times before their deaths. 懦夫苟且偷生
[23:52] The valiant never taste death but once! 勇者死得光荣
[23:55] Yeah! And Delta Nu Phi sucks! 没错 ΔΝΦ很烂
[23:55] 美国大学精英参加的兄弟会姐妹会 通常用三个希腊字母命名
[23:57] Delta Nu Phi sucks! ΔΝΦ很烂
[23:59] Alpha Psi Gamma sucks! ΑΨΓ很烂
[24:01] Delta Nu Phi sucks! ΔΝΦ很烂
[24:03] Can we not agree they all suck? 他们是不是都很烂
[24:05] A’ight. 没错
[24:07] Let’s shut this toga party down 结束这场古罗马长袍派对吧
[24:08] before things really get out of hand. 以免事情真正失控
[24:10] No powers. 不能使用超能力
[24:12] It can make the Anachronism worse. 时代错误会更严重
[24:13] Right, be the scalpel. 没错 要用手术刀
[24:16] Because I saw in you… 因为我发现你身上…
[24:17] I’ve got an idea. 我有个主意
[24:20] Come on, man, are you really trying to hook up now? 你不会是想现在约炮吧
[24:21] No, I’m creating a dating profile 不 我在用新的碰碰约会软件
[24:23] on our new Upswipz app. 创建约会资料
[24:25] Gideon, I need you to hit 吉迪恩 帮我匹配到
[24:26] every phone on the beach with a match. 海滩每个人的手机上
[24:28] “Exotic beauty looking for “异国美女寻求
[24:30] casual sex with young frat stud?” 与兄弟会小鲜肉一夜情”
[24:33] – That might work. – Yeah. -可能有用 -当然
[24:34] Now all I need is a profile picture. 我现在需要一张照片
[24:36] I believe I’ve got that covered. 我想我已经搞定了
[24:41] Not bad. 还不错
[24:44] For Mars! 为了玛尔斯
[24:45] For Rome! 为了罗马
[24:48] Death… or glory! 无荣耀 毋宁死
[24:58] All right, JC. Party’s over. 好了 凯撒 派对结束了
[25:00] You’re coming with us. 你得跟我们走
[25:01] I’d rather fall on my sword 我宁肯自刎而死
[25:03] than surrender it to a woman. 也不愿屈服于一个女人
[25:05] Well, then today is your lucky day. 那你今天可碰上硬茬了
[25:16] Uh, shouldn’t we help her? 我们不用帮帮她吗
[25:18] It’s him I’m worried about. 我倒是担心他
[25:26] Yep, I’d say our work here is done. 好了 任务完成
[25:28] And to quote the great conqueror himself, 用凯撒自己的话说
[25:31] “We came, we saw–“ “我们来了 我们看见”
[25:32] We kicked Caesar’s ass! 我们暴揍了凯撒
[25:37] Oh, man. 天呐
[25:40] – Suckers. – Nice work. -废物 -干得漂亮
[25:42] I’d have done it faster. 我出手会解决得更快
[25:53] Oh, I’m sorry. 真抱歉
[25:55] Did that hurt? 疼吗
[25:56] Easy, Mick. 淡定点 米克
[25:58] He broke my nose. 他把我鼻子打断了
[25:59] My best feature. 那可是我最帅的地方
[26:01] Still… we have to get him back to his time in one piece. 我们还得把他完好地送回他的时代
[26:04] Or he doesn’t go on to conquer the world 否则他就没法征服世界
[26:05] and help create the greatest empire history has ever known. 建立史上最强大的帝国了
[26:07] We need to get moving. 得抓紧了
[26:08] It’s not gonna take Rip long 用不了多久
[26:10] to track down a stolen time ship. 里普就能追踪到丢失的时间飞船
[26:12] Quite so, Ms. Lance. 没错 兰斯小姐
[26:15] It appears that you’ve captured the real Julius Caesar. 看来你们抓到真正的尤利乌斯·凯撒了
[26:18] Well done. 不错
[26:19] Now, if you’ll just return him to us, 现在把他交给我们吧
[26:20] we’ll be happy to handle his reinsertion back into history. 我们很乐意带他重返历史
[26:22] You don’t think we can handle it? 你觉得我们搞不定吗
[26:24] It’s not that. 不是这个意思
[26:26] Maybe it is that. 就是这个意思
[26:27] But the fact remains 事实是
[26:28] that you have hijacked our property. 你们劫走了我们的东西
[26:31] And if you would return it to us 如果你们能把飞船
[26:32] along with our anachronistic guest, 以及错乱时代的凯撒还回来
[26:36] all will be forgiven. 我可以既往不咎
[26:38] I trust you’ll use your best judgment. 我相信你会做出明智的选择
[26:43] Does he not know this team? 他难道不了解我们这队伍吗
[26:44] Shouldn’t we entrust Caesar’s return 我们不该把凯撒
[26:46] to people who do that sort of thing professionally? 交给专业人员来处理吗
[26:48] I thought this was our chance to prove 我还以为我们能趁此机会
[26:49] that we were professional… ish. 证明我们是专业的…像个专业的
[26:52] Your call, Captain. 你做主 船长
[26:56] Gideon, 吉迪恩
[26:58] plot a course for the Time Bureau. 设定返回时间调查局的航线
[27:00] I’m afraid that won’t be possible 恐怕不行
[27:01] without additional repairs. 除非进行额外修复
[27:03] Of course. 想到了
[27:06] Et tu, Sara? 连你也会 莎拉
[27:06] 莎士比亚的《尤利乌斯·凯撒》剧中 凯撒被布鲁特斯刺杀时说的话
[27:09] I’m using my best judgment. 这就是我的明智选择
[27:19] You know, I’ve taken these engines apart so many times, 这些引擎我都拆过无数遍了
[27:22] feels like this ship is a part of me. 这飞船就像我的一部分
[27:24] It is a part of you 这个部分
[27:25] that you can take on whatever adventure life offers you next. 让你能应对接下来的任何冒险生活
[27:30] What adventure could be better than this one? 还有比这更棒的冒险吗
[27:33] I mean, I got to be a superhero who traveled through time, 我得以成为穿越时空的超级英雄
[27:36] changing history. 改变历史
[27:38] Yes, I know. 是啊
[27:40] Look, I know you want to do the whole granddad thing. 我知道你很想当称职的爷爷
[27:45] Smoke a pipe by the fire, but… 在炉火边抽烟斗 但是…
[27:47] I got a whole lot of life left, 我还有大把年岁
[27:50] and I have no idea how to fill it. 我不知该如何度过
[27:54] Jefferson, you are, hands down, 杰佛逊 你绝对是我认识的人中
[27:58] the most gifted, capable, driven young man I’ve ever known. 最有天赋 最能干 最努力的年轻人
[28:04] You can do anything you want to do. 你想做什么都行
[28:07] Well, that’s all well and good, 那样当然很好
[28:08] but what I want to do is be half of a nuclear-powered superhero. 但我只想做核能超级英雄的其中一半
[28:12] And I can’t do that if you don’t want to. 如果你不想 我是做不成的
[28:29] Have you come to gloat? 你是来耀武扬威
[28:31] Or to grant me the mercy of taking my own life? 还是来赐我一死
[28:34] Getting beaten by a woman bothers you that much? 你就这么不满被女人打败吗
[28:38] Yes. 是
[28:39] If your intention is neither boasting nor mercy, 如果你不是来炫耀也不是来赐死的
[28:44] to what do I owe the honor of this visit? 那来找我干什么
[28:53] You doubt your present course of action 你质疑自己的做法
[28:55] and seem to believe that Caesar holds the key to resolving it. 似乎认为凯撒能帮你解决问题
[28:59] There’s nothing to resolve. 没什么好解决的
[29:01] My course of action isn’t up to me. 我怎么做自己说了不算
[29:03] So you believe your future lies in the hands of the Three Fates? 你觉得你的未来掌握在命运三女神手中吗
[29:06] No. 不是
[29:07] It lies in the hands of a group called the Time Bureau. 是掌握在时间调查局手中
[29:12] And if I go against them now, they’ll take my ship. 如果我反抗 他们就会夺走我的飞船
[29:14] And if I screw this up, then I lose everything. 如果我搞砸了 就会失去一切
[29:18] And that’s all you’re willing to wager for greatness? 为实现伟大 你只愿赌上这些吗
[29:22] Pompey said he would have my head 庞贝说我与元老院为敌
[29:24] for going against the Senate… 他就会砍下我的人头
[29:27] But when I lead my army across the Rubicon, 等我率领大军渡过卢比孔河
[29:30] Rome will welcome me as a god. 罗马人会像欢迎天神一样欢迎我
[29:34] Well, I wish I shared your confidence. 真希望我能像你这么自信
[29:39] It cost me eight years and countless centurions 我花了八年 牺牲了无数百夫长
[29:42] to conquer Gaul. 才征服了高卢
[29:45] But with an Amazonian queen like you by my side, 但如果身边有你这样英勇的女王
[29:49] I could make short work of the rest of the world. 我能更快征服世界
[29:53] Conquering the world does sound nice… 征服世界听起来确实不错…
[29:58] But I don’t need you to do it. 但不用你我就能做到
[30:03] Ship’s fixed, Cap. 飞船修好了 船长
[30:05] Fixed enough to get us back to the Time Bureau? 能带我们返回时间调查局吗
[30:10] How about ancient Rome? 那古罗马呢
[30:13] Only one way to find out. 试试就知道了
[30:26] According to Gideon, Caesar disappeared 吉迪恩说 凯撒在他向罗马进军的
[30:27] the night before his famous march on Rome. 著名事件的前一晚失踪了
[30:30] Yeah, no crossing the Rubicon means no civil war. 没跨过卢比孔河 就没有内战
[30:32] No civil war means no Ides of March. 没有内战 就没有凯撒殉难日
[30:34] No Ides of March means… 没有凯撒殉难日就…
[30:36] No Roman Empire. 没有罗马帝国
[30:38] What happens on the Ides of March? 凯撒殉难日发生了什么事
[30:39] Eh…well, that’s when your friends, 那时你的朋友
[30:42] who really aren’t your friends, 称不上你的朋友
[30:43] stab you in the back to stop your rise to power. 在你背后捅你 以阻止你掌权
[30:45] Not that you’ll remember any of this. 你不会记得这些事
[30:52] Check it out. History is back to normal. 瞧瞧 历史已恢复正常
[30:58] And now a little something for the Heywood scrapbook. 现在给海伍德相簿添张照片
[31:03] Oh, man. That’s a keeper. 天啊 值得收藏
[31:06] Enjoy conquering the world. 好好享受征服世界
[31:27] Perhaps my eyes deceive me, 也许我的眼睛欺骗我
[31:29] but that does not look like the Time Bureau to me. 但在我看来那不像时间调查局
[31:31] No, it says here we landed in 49 B.C. 不 这上面显示我们去的是公元前49年
[31:34] Relax, because we just dropped off JC 冷静 我们刚把凯撒
[31:38] back where he belongs. 送回属于他的地方
[31:39] So, history has been restored, 历史已经被修复
[31:41] and we can go home. 我们可以回家了
[31:44] I’m afraid that’s not possible. 恐怕那是不行的
[31:46] Why? Something wrong with the ship? 怎么了 飞船出问题了吗
[31:48] No, but your home no longer exists. 不是 但你的家不复存在
[31:51] Here is a map of what was formally known 这是曾被称为美国的地方
[31:52] as the United States, circa 2017. 在2017年左右的地图
[31:55] I thought you said that history has been restored. 你不是说历史已经被修复了吗
[31:57] Does that look restored to you? 这看起来像修复了吗
[31:59] What does “Magna Hesperia” mean? “麦格纳西方之国”是什么意思
[32:01] It means Caesar went on to conquer the known world 凯撒去征服了已知世界后
[32:04] and then the unknown world. 又去征服未知世界
[32:06] One of you fools must have entrusted him 肯定是你们其中一人犯傻
[32:08] with future knowledge, something that allowed him 给了他未来知识 让他能用来
[32:10] to alter the course of history. 改变历史进程
[32:11] No, no. I mean, Sara hit him 不 莎拉对他用了
[32:13] with Rip’s flashy… 里普的闪光…
[32:15] – Flashy thing. – thing. -闪光武器 -武器
[32:18] Oh, my God. 天啊
[32:20] What? 怎么了
[32:24] My book. 我的书
[32:26] What book? 什么书
[32:30] Change of plans. 改变计划
[32:32] We’re not marching on Rome, sir? 我们不向罗马进军了吗
[32:35] No, we’re still marching. 不 我们还是要进军
[32:37] But when we get there, we’re going to visit 但到那之后 我们要去探访
[32:38] a few old friends… 几个老朋友
[32:41] starting with Brutus 首先是布鲁特斯
[32:43] and Cassius. 然后是卡西乌斯
[32:48] I cannot believe you let Caesar 我不敢相信你让凯撒
[32:50] steal the answers to the test. 把测验的答案偷走了
[32:52] Why are you all looking at me? It’s not my fault. 你为什么看着我 不是我的错
[32:54] How did mop-head even know there would be a test? 拖把头怎么知道会有个测验
[32:56] It’s a figure of speech. 这是个修辞说法
[32:58] Caesar knew how to alter history 凯撒知道如何改变历史
[32:59] because he already knew how it would unfold. 是因为他已经知道历史会怎么展开
[33:01] So all we got to do is get back out there 所以我们要做的是回到那里
[33:04] and refold history. 收起历史
[33:05] Or contact Mr. Hunter, 或者联络亨特先生
[33:06] and let the Time Bureau handle it. 交给时间调查局处理
[33:07] No, no, no, no. 不不不不
[33:08] We do not let those time-turds 我们不能让时间混蛋
[33:10] have the satisfaction of knowing that we– 把知道这个当乐事
[33:12] That you lost the book? 你把书弄丢的事吗
[33:14] Stop blaming me, okay? 别再责怪我了 好吗
[33:15] Caesar must have swiped it when I wasn’t looking. 凯撒肯定是趁我不注意偷走的
[33:17] – Nate’s right. – Thank you. -内特说得对 -谢谢
[33:19] Not about it not being your fault– 不是指你说不是你的错的事
[33:20] about The Time Bureau. 而是时间调查局
[33:22] They’re 2,000 years away. 他们跟我们差两千年
[33:24] We can fix this before they even– 我们还来得及修复
[33:26] Too late. 为时已晚
[33:33] Ms. Lance, a word. 兰斯小姐 谈一下
[33:40] Look, I know what you’re gonna say, 我知道你要说什么
[33:42] but we are gonna fix this. 我们会修复好的
[33:43] You shall do nothing of the sort. 你绝对不能那么做
[33:45] My agents will clear this mess in no time. 我的探员马上会摆平这烂摊子
[33:48] And what if something goes sideways? 如果出岔子了呢
[33:50] None of these guys are field agents. 这些人都不是外勤探员
[33:52] Admit it, Rip. You need us. 承认吧 里普 你需要我们
[33:54] No, Sara. You need this. 不 莎拉 你需要这个
[33:56] But just because you all found life outside this ship boring 你们不能因为发现离开飞船后生活很无聊
[33:59] doesn’t mean you get your old jobs back. 就能重操旧业
[34:02] Because the Time Bureau is capable 因为时间调查局
[34:03] of getting the job done… 有能力摆平一切
[34:06] Without the mess. 而不搞出烂摊子
[34:09] Status? 汇报情况
[34:10] We’ve got eyes on the target. Go-team is hot. 我们已盯上目标 行动组在待命[很辣]
[34:13] Yes, you are. 当然了
[34:15] Watch and learn, Ms. Lance. 边看边学 兰斯小姐
[34:18] Execute. 执行
[34:37] Asset acquired. 已取得目标物品
[34:38] Proceed to the target to commence 寻找目标人物
[34:39] memory erasure protocol. 以启动清除记忆协议
[34:41] Wait, I’ve seen this play before. 等下 我看过这种把戏
[34:43] Leave the merchandise unattended, 让物品无人看管
[34:45] draw the target out– 把目标引出来
[34:46] League of Assassins strategy? 刺客联盟策略
[34:48] No, it’s Sink Shower & Stuff. 这是卫浴用品店的把戏
[34:50] We use it to catch shoplift– 用来抓商店小偷
[34:52] it’s a trap! 这是个陷阱
[35:00] You’ve got to pull your team out of there. 让你的队员撤离
[35:01] Agent Sharpe, initiate extraction. 夏普探员 执行撤离
[35:03] Extract. 撤离
[35:13] Agent Sharpe has been… 夏普探员被…
[35:15] apprehended. 抓了
[35:16] We were caught unprepared. 我们措手不及
[35:17] But we’ll go back in, and we– 我们回去那里 然后…
[35:19] And screw things up worse than you already have? 把搞砸的事搞得更糟
[35:21] Boss is right. 老大说得对
[35:22] We need to go and rescue Agent Hotcakes. 我们得回去救辣妹甜心探员
[35:25] Oh, please. This entire situation 拜托 这整个局势会这样
[35:27] is happening because of you idiots– 是因为你们这些蠢蛋
[35:29] Idiots? Idiots with special abilities. 蠢蛋 有特殊能力的蠢蛋
[35:32] We know how to handle ourselves. 我们知道怎么自理
[35:33] Not against Julius Caesar, 但不能对付尤利乌斯·凯撒
[35:34] who has an entire legion at his command. 他是整个军团的指挥官
[35:36] We’re pretty good at taking down legions. 我们挺擅长击垮军团的
[35:38] You’re damn straight. 说得真对
[35:43] I’m assuming the answer is no, 我得问你们谁有计划吗
[35:45] but do any of you happen to have a plan? 虽然我知道答案是没有
[35:51] We’re about to rejoin my army. 我们即将会合我的军队
[35:53] Be grateful. 要感恩
[35:55] Not only am I letting you live, 不只是因为我让你活命
[35:56] I’m permitting you to witness the rise of the Roman Empire. 我还准许你见证罗马帝国崛起
[36:00] The Time Bureau will never permit you to alter history. 时间调查局绝不会准许你改变历史
[36:03] Caesar does not alter history. 凯撒不是改变历史
[36:06] He makes it. 而是创造
[36:10] Surrender your prisoner in the name of Ares, 以战神阿瑞斯之名
[36:12] the god of war! 交出你的俘虏
[36:14] Mars is the Roman god of war, Jefferson. 玛尔斯才是罗马的战神 杰佛逊
[36:16] Yeah, whatever. 好吧 管它呢
[36:23] – What the hell are you doing? – Rescuing you. -你在干什么 -救你
[36:25] I can take care of myself. 我可以照顾自己
[36:37] Howdy. 泥嚎
[36:42] Dormi strictum amicus. [咒语]
[36:46] What did you say to him? 你刚跟他说了什么
[36:47] “Sleep tight, buddy”? “好好睡觉 兄弟”
[36:49] I guess. Maybe. 我猜是吧 可能吧
[36:50] I think this deserves a bro hug. 这值得来个兄弟抱
[36:52] Bring it. 来吧
[36:54] Damn, Ray. 该死 雷
[37:23] You ruined my vacation… 你毁了我的假期
[37:25] and my nose. 还有我的鼻子
[37:30] Now we’re even. 现在我们扯平了
[37:32] See? Problem solved. 瞧 问题解决了
[37:35] I’ve got to say, Ms. Lance, 不得不说 兰斯小姐
[37:37] now that I’ve seen your team in action with my own eyes, 现在我亲眼目睹了你队伍的行动方式
[37:40] you are even worse than I imagined. 比我想象的要糟
[37:43] You’re welcome. 不客气
[37:58] Well, like Nate said, 像内特说的
[38:00] sometimes we screw things up for the better. 有时不搞砸就不能更好地成事
[38:03] I fail to see how that’s true in this case. 在这件事上我看不出这个事实
[38:06] It’s our new motto. 这是我们的新座右铭
[38:07] New motto? 新座右铭
[38:09] Right, does that mean that you all plan to continue 所以你们要继续
[38:11] swashbuckling your way through history? 在历史上历险吗
[38:13] With the Time Bureau’s permission, of course. 在时间调查局的准许下 当然
[38:16] And if I deny you permission? 如果我不批准呢
[38:18] – We’ll do it anyways. – Yeah. -我们还是会这么做 -没错
[38:20] Sir, the go-team has erased the memories 长官 行动组已经清除
[38:23] of Caesar and his forces. 凯撒和他军队的记忆
[38:24] Good. We’d best take our leave, then. 很好 那我们该走了
[38:28] Sara. Mr. Rory. 莎拉 罗里先生
[38:29] Do your best to stay out of trouble. 尽量别惹上麻烦
[38:38] What’s that? 那是什么
[38:40] It’s a, uh, portal thingy. 是个传送门之类的玩意
[38:43] A, uh, 这是个…
[38:45] communications thing, 通讯玩意
[38:49] and a, uh– ah, yes… 还有个个…
[38:51] a memory thing. 记忆玩意
[38:52] So I guess that means you’re staying. 所以你打算留下
[38:54] Well, I kind of have to. 我不得不留下
[38:56] You’d be dead without me. 没有我你会死
[38:59] Cheers. 干杯
[39:06] They are irresponsible, 他们不可靠
[39:07] undependable, unpredictable, dangerous. 不可信赖 不可预测 危险
[39:09] And yet effective. At least on occasion. 但能起作用 至少有时能
[39:12] Is that the reason they’re not warming a cell 所以此时他们才没
[39:13] back at headquarters as we speak? 被关进总部的牢房里吗
[39:15] They’re not warming a cell, Agent Sharpe, 不能关进去 夏普探员
[39:17] because they might just be our best hope 他们可能是我们最大的希望
[39:18] of defeating what’s coming. 以打败即将出现的大敌
[39:20] They are the reason Mallus is a threat. 是他们让马卢斯成为威胁的
[39:23] Indeed. 没错
[39:24] But there might just come a day when we need the Legends 但可能有一天我们会需要传奇
[39:27] to do what they do best… 发挥他们的所长
[39:29] Which is what, exactly? 具体是什么呢
[39:32] Be the chainsaw. 当电锯
[39:37] Would you open a portal back to headquarters? 你可以打开回总部的传送门吗
[39:38] I seem to have… 我好像…
[39:40] misplaced my Time Courier. 把时间传送带错放别处了
[39:49] – How’s she running? – Lousy. -情况怎么样 -糟糕
[39:51] Rip’s monkeys really screwed up the works. 里普的跟班挺会搞砸东西的
[39:54] It’s gonna take Ray months to figure this out. 雷得花好几个月搞定它
[39:57] Why Raymond? 为什么是雷蒙德
[39:57] Well, I told Sara to take us back home. 我让莎拉送我们回家了
[40:00] Oh, that’s–that’s unfortunate, considering… 那很遗憾 考虑到…
[40:04] I have decided to stay aboard. 我决定留在船上
[40:05] Whoa, wait, wait, what? 等下 你说什么
[40:06] I shanghaied you into our first voyage. 你是被我拐上第一次航程的
[40:09] I forced this life upon you. 这个生活是我强加给你的
[40:11] I could hardly ask you to give it up now. 我现在很难让你放弃
[40:13] But your life, your family– 但你的生活 你的家人
[40:15] I’ll make it home for the birth of my first grandchild. 我会在我第一个孙辈出生时回到家
[40:18] As for my family… 至于我的家人
[40:22] They’re on this ship as well. 他们也在这飞船上
[40:39] You doing okay? 你还好吗
[40:44] Well, nothing says “Doing okay” like “还好”就不会这样
[40:47] pining over files of your ex. 对着前女友的档案苦思
[40:49] Yeah, I was just thinking… 我只是在想…
[40:53] About her? 想她吗
[40:55] Yeah, about her, and… 是的 想她 还有…
[40:58] and this place. 这个地方
[41:01] I miss being on the ship. 我想念在飞船上的时光
[41:04] Yeah, of course you do. 当然了
[41:05] It’s your home. 这是你的家
[41:07] And she’s back home too. 而且她也回家了
[41:11] If she’s happy, I’m happy. 如果她开心 我就开心
[41:13] She’s happy, right? 她开心吧
[41:16] Yeah. Totally. 非常开心
[41:20] This is the village. 就是这村子
[41:25] Get out of our way, woman. 别挡路 女人
[41:27] Actually, that’s what I was gonna tell you. 这正是我要对你说的话
[41:30] We have business here. 我们来这搞生意
[41:32] If you call poaching and raping “Business.” 强占和强奸也叫搞生意吗
[41:35] Zambesi is under my protection. 赞比西由我保护
[41:52] No! No, please don’t! 不不 拜托不要
明日传奇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第2季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第3季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme