Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第2季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第2季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Seriously, you idiots haven’t figured this out by now? 说真的 你们这些笨蛋还没想明白吗
[00:05] It all started when we blew up the time pigs, 一切始于我们炸死了那帮时间猪猡
[00:08] the Time Masters. 时间之主
[00:09] Now, history is all screwed up. 现在历史弄砸了
[00:11] But it’s up to us to unscrew it up. 得靠我们去挽救
[00:13] But half the time, we screw things up even worse. 我们常常会把事情搞得更糟
[00:16] So don’t call us heroes. We’re something else. 所以不要叫我们英雄 我们是另一种存在
[00:19] We’re Legends. 我们是传奇
[00:24] You’re my grandfather. You are more than that. 你是我的爷爷 不只是这样
[00:25] You’re a hero to me. 你还是我的英雄
[00:26] My quarters. Tonight. 今晚来我房间
[00:27] I’ll give you something else to think about. 我会让你有其他事想
[00:29] You can’t date Amaya. 你不能和阿玛雅交往
[00:30] She has a destiny. And so do her descendents. 她有使命 她的后代也是
[00:33] Have either of you gentlemen heard of the Spear of Destiny? 你们有谁听过命运之矛吗
[00:36] The Spear can alter reality itself. 它可以用来重写现实
[00:38] – Who’s coming for you? – It’s not a who, it’s a what. -谁冲着你来 -不是谁 而是个东西
[00:41] – And it’s trying to kill me. – He has to keep moving -它还想杀了我 -他就要不断移动
[00:43] in order for his own non-existence not to catch up to him. 以防被不存在追赶上
[00:46] Captain Hunter is the only one who can tell us 只有里普船长知道
[00:47] where Commander Steel and the final piece of the Spear is. 钢铁司令官和矛的最后一块碎片在哪
[00:52] – Where am I? – You’re home. -我在哪里 -你回家了
[00:53] So, I’ve been told you were bumped up 我听说你被擢升为
[00:56] to the prime crew for “Apollo 13.” 阿波罗13号的首要飞行员
[00:59] Yeah, man. 是的
[01:00] We’ll see about that. 我们走着瞧
[01:06] Welcome to Manhattan, 1965. 欢迎来到1965你年的曼哈顿
[01:10] I have been dropped off behind enemy lines 我曾被派去的敌方阵营和
[01:13] and cities all over the world. 城市遍及整个世界
[01:15] Never been dropped off in the future. 却从没想到会被派到未来
[01:17] Now you have to disappear, start a whole new life. 现在你要消失 开始新的生活
[01:20] The Spear of Destiny must be protected at all costs. 不惜一切代价保护命运之矛
[01:23] Roger that, sir. 收到 长官
[01:24] I know this mission won’t be easy, Commander Heywood. 我知道这项任务很艰巨 海伍德司令官
[01:27] For me or for Bettie? 对于我还是对于贝蒂
[01:29] She’ll think I died in Leipzig. 她会以为我死在了莱比锡
[01:32] Little Hank is barely a month old. 小汉克才一个月大
[01:34] Your family’s sacrifice 你家人的牺牲
[01:37] might just save the world. 或许能够拯救世界
[01:44] Give those to my wife and son. 帮我交给我妻儿
[01:50] Godspeed, Henry. 祝你成功 亨利
[02:06] I don’t see him. 我没看见他
[02:07] That is odd. I dropped him off right here a moment ago. 真奇怪 我刚刚把他放在这里
[02:11] Where could he have gone? 他还能去哪
[02:13] Henry! 亨利
[02:17] Oh, I’m sorry. My mistake. 对不起 认错人了
[02:19] Where is he? 他在哪
[02:21] We used to call Henry “The Chameleon.” 我们以前叫亨利”变色龙”
[02:22] He speaks seven languages like a local 他精通七种语言
[02:24] and he’s a master in the art of camouflage and concealment. 而且非常擅长伪装和隐蔽
[02:26] If you told him to disappear, that’s exactly what he did. 如果你让他消失 他一定会那么做
[02:30] Don’t worry, if it’s hard for us to find your grandfather, 不担心 如果我们找不到你祖父
[02:32] it’s hard for the Legion. 末日军团也找不到
[02:37] 1965 was a bust. 1965年失败了
[02:40] Oh, sorry, buddy. 很遗憾 伙计
[02:41] It’s all right, Rip said he dropped my grandfather off 没关系 里普说他把我祖父放在
[02:43] in 1965 New York and told him to assume a new identity. 1965年的纽约 并且让他启用新的身份
[02:46] Well, he’d need to find work. 那他得先找工作
[02:48] Why? 为什么
[02:49] Henry was a military man. 亨利是军人
[02:51] He wouldn’t have become an accountant. 他不会去当会计的
[02:52] He would have wanted a job that still offered adventure, 他仍然会找那种刺激的工作
[02:54] and yet was still somehow patriotic. 而且还能报效祖国的
[02:56] FBI? CIA? 联调局 中情局
[02:58] He was a fighter pilot before he was recruited by the JSA. 他在加入美国正义协会前是战斗机驾驶员
[03:00] In the sixties, the fledgling National Aeronautics 在六十年代 刚起步的国家航空航天局
[03:02] and Space Administration used to call upon 经常会招募一些
[03:04] test pilots to apply to be astronauts. 试飞员来做宇航员
[03:06] Exactly, what could be more patriotic, more adventurous 没错 探索太空既能报效祖国
[03:09] than exploring space? 又很刺激
[03:10] Nice, Gideon, pull up anything you can. 很好 吉迪恩 把所有资料调出来
[03:12] Press clippings, newspaper articles, 有关国家航空航天局在1965年左右的
[03:14] re: NASA circa 1965. 剪报 报道等
[03:16] Certainly, Captain. 没问题 船长
[03:18] Okay, okay, okay. 好的 好的 好的
[03:20] Come on, come on. 加油 加油
[03:22] Wait, wait, stop, stop. 等等 等等 停停停
[03:23] Right there. 这个
[03:25] I’d recognize that Heywood jawline anywhere. 海伍德的下巴一眼就能认出来
[03:27] April 13th, 1970. 1970年4月13日
[03:28] “Mission Control works to save ‘Apollo 13.'” 《地面指挥中心成功拯救阿波罗13号》
[03:30] Come on, could your grandfather get any cooler? 不是吧 你祖父还能再牛一点吗
[03:33] I think I may have found a way to track Commander Heywood. 我想我找到了追踪海伍德司令官的方法
[03:36] Don’t worry, Mr. Hunter. We’ve already found him. 别担心 亨特先生 我们已经找到他了
[03:39] – You did? – We’re headed to Houston, 1970. -是吗 -我们要去1970年的休斯顿
[03:42] Elvis at the Astrodome. 阿斯托洛体育场上的猫王
[03:44] And then we’re going to rescue my grandfather. 我们要去救我祖父
[03:45] Then Elvis. 然后是猫王
[03:46] We still need to figure out a way 我们仍然要想出
[03:48] of contacting Commander Heywood without arousing suspicion. 既能联系海伍德司令官又不引起怀疑的办法
[03:51] To that end, I suggest that we– 对于这个 我建议…
[03:53] It’s simple. 很简单
[03:55] We infiltrate NASA. 我们潜入航空航天局
[04:08] Today, NASA Flight Controllers are monitoring “Apollo 13,” 今天 航天局飞行管理员将监控阿波罗13号
[04:12] NASA’s seventh manned mission to the moon. 这是航天局第七次载人登月任务
[04:14] We need to figure out a way to get into Mission Control. 我们要想办法混入指挥中心
[04:17] I don’t think that’s included in the tour. 我觉得参观里不包含这一项
[04:19] Commander Heywood is not at Mission Control. 海伍德司令官不在指挥中心
[04:21] How do you know that? 你怎么知道
[04:22] Because I’m looking right at him. 因为我现在正看着他呢
[04:26] That’s the Flight Director of NASA. 那是航天局的飞行指挥官
[04:28] They’re probably debating on how to talk to the press 他们多半在讨论如何向媒体解释
[04:30] about the oxygen tank explosion on “Apollo 13.” 阿波罗13号上氧气瓶爆炸的事
[04:38] Henry. 亨利
[04:41] Great to see you. 很高兴见到你
[04:48] You son of a bitch. 你个混蛋
[04:51] Sorry, folks. 抱歉 各位
[04:52] He doesn’t have the right credentials. 他没有合适的证件
[04:56] We take press access very seriously around here. 我们这里严格控制媒体的进出
[05:04] Surprise! 惊喜
[05:06] We’re back. 我们回来了
[05:10] Why are you doing this, Henry? 你为什么这么做 亨利
[05:12] I was never supposed to see him again. 我不应该再见到他了
[05:16] So you punched him? 所以你给了他一拳
[05:18] That’s between him and me. 那是我和他之间的事
[05:20] What brings you to 1970? 你为什么来1970年
[05:23] Oh, well, I supposed Nate should probably tell you. 我想内特应该跟你说了
[05:26] Nathaniel’s here too? 内特尼尔也来了
[05:27] Sir? 长官
[05:29] They say they know you. 他们说认识你
[05:31] You could say that. 可以这么说
[05:33] Henry. 亨利
[05:34] Amaya. 阿玛雅
[05:37] As I live and breathe. 真没想到
[05:42] It’s good to see you again, son. 很高兴再见到你 孩子
[05:43] Come here, man. 过来 爷爷
[05:46] I thought I’d never see you again. 我以为不会再见到你了
[05:47] Look at you, you still got it. 看看你 你还是这么壮
[05:49] Is that Rip? 那是里普吗
[05:52] Get him out of there! 放他出来
[05:54] As soon as one of you explains what in tarnation is going on. 你们跟我解释清楚这事就放
[05:58] We’re here for your fragment of the Spear of Destiny. 我们是来找你手上的命运之矛碎片
[06:00] See, there’s a Legion of villains 有一个恶人军团
[06:01] who are hunting anyone who is trying to protect it. 在追杀所有保护碎片的人
[06:04] We have Stargirl’s fragment. 我们拿到了星女的碎片
[06:05] But… Mid-Nite died trying to protect his. 但午夜神医为了保护碎片牺牲了
[06:13] I appreciate your concern, 谢谢你们关心
[06:15] but I hid my piece of the Spear somewhere safe. 但我把碎片藏在了安全的地方
[06:18] Believe me, there’s no place on Earth 相信我 地球上的地方都逃不开
[06:19] safe from these guys. 这些人的魔爪
[06:21] Exactly. 没错
[06:25] You old fox you. 你个老狐狸
[06:27] You want to clue us in? 你给我们透露一下
[06:29] He hid the Spear in the flag 他把碎片藏在了
[06:32] Neil Armstrong planted on the moon. 尼尔·阿姆斯特朗插在月球的国旗里
[06:34] Well, that is pretty ingenious. 好吧 确实很妙
[06:36] The whole reason I worked my way up through NASA 我在航天局一路爬上这个职位
[06:37] was to make sure my piece of the Spear remains safe. 全是为了保证矛碎片的安全
[06:41] Speaking of, I really should be getting back to Mission Control. 说到这个 我该回地面指挥中心了
[06:44] Yeah, I guess you gotta figure out 没错 你应该想想
[06:45] how to save the “Apollo 13” astronauts. 如何救阿波罗13号的宇航员们
[06:47] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[06:49] The mission is textbook. 这项任务是被写入教科书的
[06:51] Didn’t an oxygen tank explode and the moon landing get aborted? 不是氧气瓶爆炸了 登月任务失败了吗
[06:56] No, everything is going great up there. 那里一切都好好的
[06:59] Unless… 除非
[07:01] Unless… 除非
[07:02] history’s changed. 历史改变了
[07:16] Houston, we are about to enter the dark side of the moon. 休斯顿 我们要进入月球暗面了
[07:19] Loss of signal in 30 seconds. 30秒后失去信号
[07:21] Roger that, “Odyssey.” 收到 “奥德赛”
[07:23] See you in 28 minutes. 28分钟后再见
[07:24] Happy sailing. 航行愉快
[07:26] Over and out. 通话完毕
[07:28] Time to sit back and enjoy the view, fellas. 该坐回去欣赏美景了 伙计
[07:32] Sorry, fellas. 抱歉 伙计
[07:34] Change of plans. 计划有变
[07:59] We have to intercept “Apollo 13” before it lands on the Moon. 我们得在阿波罗13号登月前拦截它
[08:03] Where’s Commander Heywood? 海伍德司令官人呢
[08:04] He and I need to have a little chat. 我得和他攀谈一下
[08:05] He’s introducing the rest of the team to the Flight Director. 他在把其他队员介绍给飞行指挥官
[08:08] Interesting. Why? 有趣 为什么
[08:09] Because we need somebody monitoring on the ground. 因为我们需要人在地面监控
[08:15] These are flight controllers? 这些就是飞行管理员吗
[08:16] Yes. They’re with the, uh, British Space Program. 没错 他们是英国太空计划的人
[08:20] They’re here to study our procedures. 他们来学习我们的程序
[08:23] What’s your area of expertise? 你的专长领域是什么
[08:24] I’m a Booster Systems Engineer. 我是助推器系统工程师
[08:27] They call me “The Rocket Man.” 他们叫我”火箭人”
[08:30] And him? 他呢
[08:31] he’s a man of few words, 他不爱说话
[08:33] but makes up for it with… personality. 但他的性格弥补了这一点
[08:35] All right. Fine. 行 好吧
[08:36] But if any of you Brits get in the way of my controllers 但如果你们英国人妨碍我的管理员
[08:39] or jeopardize the safe return of our astronauts, 或者危害宇航员安全返航
[08:42] you’ll answer to me. 你们就要负责
[08:43] Of course. 当然
[08:48] All right. Good luck, fellas. 行 祝好运 伙计
[08:50] You’re not sticking around? 你不待在这儿吗
[08:51] We might need you to run a little more interference for us. 我们可能需要你制造多一点冲突
[08:53] No can do. I gave up my life for that Spear 做不到 我为了矛死而后已
[08:55] and I’ll be damned if I let anyone steal it now. 如果让别人偷了 我就功亏一篑了
[08:58] I’m going with my grandson to space. 我要和孙子一起去太空
[09:10] Would you look at that? 你们看看啊
[09:11] Outer space. 外太空
[09:13] Never gets old. 总是看不腻
[09:14] Martin, how much longer before “Apollo 13” 马丁 阿波罗13号还有多久
[09:17] should reestablish radio contact? 重建无线电通讯
[09:18] 17 minutes. 17分钟
[09:20] All right, we got 17 minutes to figure out what’s going on 行 我们有17分钟弄清楚怎么回事
[09:22] before the whole world is watching. 以免被全世界看到
[09:24] Yeah, you’re not wrong there. 好吧 你说得没错
[09:25] Gideon, pull up “Apollo 13’s” original flight pattern. 吉迪恩 调出阿波罗13号的原始航行计划
[09:28] We need to find it first. 我们得先找到它
[09:31] Henry. Perhaps now would be a good time to have a chat? 亨利 也许现在是谈话的好时机
[09:34] Actually, Captain Hunter, I don’t feel much like talking. 亨特船长 其实我不太想谈话
[09:54] Are you okay? 你还好吧
[09:55] Yeah, I’m fine. 我很好
[09:57] You know, in 2017, men share their feelings. 到了2017年 人们是会互诉心事的
[10:03] I’m just saying. 我随口一说
[10:05] My wife has spent the past 14 years 过去十四年我的妻子
[10:08] raising our son by herself. 独自抚养我们的儿子
[10:12] And it is Captain Hunter’s fault. 这都怪亨特船长
[10:15] The man has a wife and son, 他有妻儿
[10:17] and still he asked me to abandon mine. 却还是让我抛弃自己的妻儿
[10:19] He doesn’t have a family. 他没有家人
[10:22] I mean, he did. It’s just… 我是说他有过 只是
[10:26] they were killed. 家人被杀了
[10:29] I-I didn’t know. 我之前不知道
[10:31] You know, I often wonder what Hank would have been like, 我经常在想你要是没离开
[10:34] if you hadn’t left. 汉克会成什么样
[10:36] Yeah, I call my dad Hank. 对 我叫我爸爸汉克
[10:37] We don’t have the best relationship. 我们的关系并不是很好
[10:39] But I don’t need to tell you all that. 但我不必跟你说这些
[10:42] I’m sorry, Nathaniel. 抱歉 内特尼尔
[10:45] This is all my fault. 全都怪我
[10:47] But once this is over, 一旦这事忙完
[10:48] I’m getting Captain Hunter to take me back to 1956, 我会让亨特船长送我回到1956年
[10:52] to the day I abandoned Bettie and Hank. 回到我抛弃贝蒂和汉克的日子
[10:55] Wait, I was–I was just talking hypothetically. 等下 我只是在假设
[10:58] Why? 为什么
[10:59] I mean, this is a timeship, isn’t it? 这是艘时间飞船 对吗
[11:02] It’ll be like I never left my wife and son. 会像我从没离开过我的妻儿
[11:04] Think of all the heartbreak I could save them. 那些伤心难过都能省下了
[11:07] I never thought of it that way. 我从没那样想过
[11:10] I’m sorry to interrupt. But we found “Apollo 13.” 抱歉打断你们 我们发现阿波罗13号了
[11:15] Oh, this isn’t right. 这不对啊
[11:16] The spacecraft shouldn’t be in this position. 飞船不该在这个位置
[11:19] Can the astronauts see us? 宇航员能看到我们吗
[11:20] No, no, no. We’re cloaked. 不能 我们隐身了
[11:21] – What’s our plan? – Well, I thought that we– -有什么计划 -我还以为我们
[11:23] All right. I’ve got Ray suiting up. 好了 我让雷着装准备了
[11:25] He’s gonna fly over there, shrink down, 他会飞过去 然后缩小
[11:27] and let us know what’s going on inside. 向我们报告里面的情况
[11:38] I’m entering the Command Module. 我要进入指挥舱了
[11:44] I see Lovell and Haise, but they’re unconscious. 我看到洛威尔和海斯了 他们昏迷了
[11:47] What about Jack? 杰克呢
[11:49] Dr. Palmer? 帕尔默博士
[11:51] Thawne’s here. 斯旺在这
[11:53] I’m gonna follow him into the Lunar Module. 我跟着他去登月舱
[11:55] He’s going to land on the moon. 他要登陆月球
[11:57] Well, I’ll stop him. 我会阻止他
[12:12] Who’s Thawne? Where is Swigert? 斯旺是谁 斯威格特在哪
[12:13] Ray, whatever you do, just don’t let Thawne see you. 雷 不论怎样 别让斯旺发现你
[12:16] Yeah, about that… 好 这个嘛
[12:19] Well, what do we have here? 这是什么情况
[12:21] Looks like a stowaway. 好像来了个偷渡者
[12:39] What’s happening? 怎么回事
[12:40] NASA expects radio contact in three minutes! 航空航天局三分钟后会进行无线电通话
[12:43] We ran into a problem. 我们遇到麻烦了
[12:45] If we come back online, you’re gonna have to cut the feed. 我们要是上线了 你得切断信号
[12:47] Yeah, I’m on it. 好 这就去
[12:48] He doesn’t have superspeed without gravity. 没了重力 他就没有超级速度了
[12:50] Newsflash, Raymond: 提醒一下 雷蒙德
[12:52] I don’t need superspeed to kick your ass. 我不用超级速度也能干掉你
[13:27] What’s the red button? 红色按钮是干什么的
[13:29] It separates the LEM from the Command Module. 让登月舱跟指挥舱分离
[13:31] That’s not good. 这可不妙
[13:33] Dr. Palmer, you’re gonna have to fly the LEM. 帕尔默博士 你得驾驶登月舱
[13:49] Houston, we have a problem. 休斯顿 我们遇到麻烦了
[13:51] Yeah, tell me something I don’t know. 好 说些新鲜点的吧
[13:53] Jefferson, the entire world 杰佛逊 全世界都将
[13:54] is about to listen to Raymond crash on the moon. 听到雷蒙德撞击月球
[13:57] Wait. 等等
[13:58] Haircut’s on the moon. 西装头在月球上
[14:01] Guys, I’m gonna need more time. 各位 再给我些时间
[14:03] I need you to create a distraction. 我需要你们分散注意力
[14:13] *Day-o!* *天哦*
[14:15] *Day-ay-ay-o!* *天诶诶哦*
[14:18] *Daylight come and me wan’ go home* *天亮咯 我想回家*
[14:24] *Day, me say day, me say day* *天 我说天 我说天*
[14:26] *Me say day, me say day, me say* *我说天 我说天 我说*
[14:28] *Day-ay-ay-o* *天诶诶哦*
[14:31] Everybody. 大家一起来
[14:33] *Daylight come and me wan’ go home* *天亮咯 我想回家*
[14:37] *Work all night for a drink a’rum* *朗姆酒陪我工作到天亮*
[14:41] *Daylight come and me wan’ go home* *天亮咯 我想回家*
[14:44] *Stack the banana till the morning come* *堆好香蕉 等天亮*
[14:48] *Daylight come an me wan’ go home* *天亮咯 我想回家*
[14:51] *Come, Mr. Tally man, tally me banana* *来吧 点算员 点算我的香蕉*
[14:55] *Daylight come…* *天亮咯*
[14:58] * Lift six foot, seven foot, eight foot, bunch!* *堆到六英尺 七英尺 八英尺高*
[15:02] What the hell are you two playing at? 你俩在这搞什么鬼
[15:04] Okay. I got it. 好 我搞定了
[15:06] I cut the feed. 信号断开了
[15:08] Oh, it’s a… 这是首
[15:09] it’s a British tradition, sir. 英国传统歌谣 先生
[15:11] Flight, I had radio contact for a second, 飞行指挥官 无线电通话持续了一下
[15:14] then I lost it again. 现在又没信号了
[15:15] – Nice voice, Professor. – Thank you very much. -唱得不错 教授 -非常感谢
[15:17] – Guidance? – It was the darnedest thing. -指引 -这完全不可能
[15:20] The LEM appeared for a second, 登月舱出现了一会儿
[15:21] but it looked like it was about to crash on the lunar surface. 但看着好像要撞击月球表面
[15:24] Where the hell is the Command Module? 指挥舱到底去哪了
[15:27] It’s spinning off course. 脱离航线了
[15:31] Ray. 雷
[15:32] Are you all right? 你还好吗
[15:34] I’m alive at least. 至少命还在
[15:37] I was able to salvage the descent. 我本来能挽救下降撞击的
[15:40] But it burned up too much fuel. 但消耗了太多燃料
[15:42] There is no way the LEM will launch into space. 登月舱不可能发射到太空了
[15:44] What about your suit? 那你的战衣呢
[15:45] My thrusters were damaged in the fight. 我的推进器在战斗中弄坏了
[15:48] You guys are gonna have to pick me up. 你们要来接我
[15:49] NASA must be going berserk right now. 宇航局现在肯定要抓狂了
[15:52] Fred and Jim… 弗雷德和吉姆
[15:53] Don’t worry, 别担心
[15:54] we’re gonna get “Apollo 13” home in one piece. 我们会把阿波罗13号安全地送回地球
[15:56] Gideon, plot a course for the Command Module. 吉迪恩 设定去指挥舱的航线
[15:58] Right away, Captain. 马上 船长
[15:59] Ray, we’ll pick you up later. 雷 我们晚点去接你
[16:01] Roger that. 收到
[16:02] We landed near the Sea of Tranquility. 我们降落在静海附近
[16:03] So I’m gonna head out 我现在要出去
[16:05] and retrieve Commander Heywood’s piece of the Spear. 取回海伍德指挥官的矛碎片
[16:07] Which is, needless to say, very exciting. 不用说 这非常令人兴奋
[16:11] Good luck, big guy. 祝你好运 大个子
[16:12] What about Mr. Thawne? 那斯旺先生呢
[16:14] He’s a little tied up at the moment. 他现在有点脱不开身
[16:17] Puns, the lowest form of humor. 双关语 最差劲的幽默形式
[16:21] Can I talk to you? 我能和你说两句吗
[16:22] About what? 说什么
[16:29] I overheard you and Henry 我无意中听到你和亨利说
[16:31] talking about returning him to 1956. 要把他送回1956年
[16:34] Okay, look, I know what you’re gonna say– 好吧 我知道你想说什么
[16:35] That you’re a historian as well as a Legend. 你不仅是历史学家 还是传奇的一员
[16:38] You know the consequences of returning Henry to the timeline. 你知道把亨利送回那条时间线的后果
[16:41] Yeah, my dad grows up with a father. 知道 我爸在父亲身边长大
[16:44] Look, my childhood was miserable. 我的童年很悲惨
[16:46] My dad was a cold, disconnected jackass. 我爸是个无情 不讲理的混蛋
[16:50] But maybe, just maybe, 但是也许 只是也许
[16:53] returning Henry to that time could change everything. 把亨利送回那个时间线 也许会改变一切
[16:55] This is my chance to fix three generations of Heywood men. 这是我改写海伍德三代人的机会
[17:01] You don’t need fixing. 你不需要改写
[17:02] Your childhood made you into the man that you are, 你的童年奠定了你的未来
[17:06] the person that you are today. 造就了现在的你
[17:09] And without that man, 没有那个你
[17:11] then, well, this ship would probably still be stuck 那么这艘飞船也许
[17:13] at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean. 还沉在大西洋底部
[17:15] That’s conjecture. 那只是猜测
[17:18] My grandfather’s happiness, my father’s happiness, 我爷爷的幸福 我爸的幸福
[17:20] that’s real. 那才是真的
[17:21] Excuse the interruption. 抱歉打断你们
[17:22] But you might want to brace for impact. 你们最好为撞击做好准备
[17:27] Good news, we found the Command Module. 好消息是 我们找到了指挥舱
[17:29] Bad news, it’s heading straight for a bunch of space rocks. 坏消息是 它正朝一堆太空陨石撞去
[17:32] – The meteoroid belt. – Don’t we have a tractor beam? -流星带 -我们没有牵引光束吗
[17:34] Can we pull the Command Module away from the meteorites? 不能把指挥舱从陨石堆中拉离吗
[17:36] No, no, the velocity of the Command Module 不行 指挥舱的速度
[17:39] would merely bring us closer to the meteorites. 只会让我们更接近陨石堆
[17:41] Which is why I’m swinging the ship around. 所以我要转动飞船的方向
[17:43] I’m gonna try and stop the trajectory of the Command Module. 我会尽量阻止指挥舱的轨道
[17:56] Sara, you need to abort. 莎拉 你得中止行动
[17:58] We’re going to hit the meteoroids. 我们就要撞上陨石堆了
[17:59] Better us than the Command Module. 我们撞总好过指挥舱撞
[18:05] Can’t you at least to try to destroy the meteoroids 难道你就不能设法毁掉陨石堆
[18:07] rather than using my ship as a human shield? 而不是用我的飞船来做肉盾吗
[18:10] It worked before back in 1942. 1942年的时候成功过
[18:11] You put the Waverider in front of a nuke 把乘波号放在核武器前面
[18:14] and it absorbed the blast. 它会吸收那些冲击波
[18:15] At least I had the decency to time-scatter you all first. 至少我有责任心 先把你们给时间分散了
[18:17] Decency? Did you ask any of us 责任心 你有问过我们
[18:19] if we wanted to be time-scattered? 是否想要被时间分散吗
[18:20] – Sara. – I was trying to save your lives! -莎拉 -我只是想要救你们
[18:23] You put me in a time period 你把我丢在某个年代
[18:24] where they wanted to hang me for being a witch! 那里的人想把我当作女巫给吊死
[18:26] Sara! 莎拉
[18:30] Shield integrity at 63%. 护盾完整性还剩百分之63
[18:33] 34% 34%.
[18:35] Rerouting the reserve power to the shields. 将备用电源重新分配至护盾
[18:40] I’m afraid the Jumpship has been critically impaired. 恐怕逃生舰已经严重受损
[18:43] Oh, dear. 天啊
[18:44] Our landing gear has… 我们的起落装置已经…
[18:53] We’re clear. 安全了
[19:44] Waverider crew, 乘波号船员
[19:46] we are now the proud owners of the last fragment 现在我们自豪地成为命运之矛
[19:48] of the Spear of Destiny. 最后一块碎片的拥有者
[19:50] Copy. 收到
[19:51] Copy. 收到
[19:53] That’s all I get is a “Copy”? 我就得到一句”收到”吗
[19:55] Guys, I’m standing on the freakin’ moon! 各位 我现在可是站在月球上
[19:57] Yeah, about that. 这个问题嘛
[19:59] The, uh, the Waverider has sustained major damage, Dr. Palmer. 乘波号遭到了严重的损伤 帕尔默博士
[20:04] Same for the Jumpship. 逃生舰也是
[20:06] Wait, the Jumpship… that means… 等等 逃生舰 那就是说…
[20:09] Unless you can figure out a way to launch the LEM… 如果你没有办法发射登月舱
[20:13] You’re stranded on the moon. 那你就滞留在月球上了
[20:16] And now I know how Matt Damon felt. 现在我知道马特·达蒙的感受了
[20:28] I’m Dr. Raymond Palmer. 我是雷蒙德·帕尔默博士
[20:30] Time traveler, superhero, 时间旅行者 超级英雄
[20:32] and most recently, astronaut. 最近成为了宇航员
[20:35] It’s April 13th, 1970, at 2200 hours, 在1970年四月十三日晚上十点
[20:38] and I am stranded on the moon. 我滞留在了月球上
[20:40] Fuel on the LEM is close to zero. 登月舱燃料接近于零
[20:44] The food and water provisions 食物及水的供给
[20:45] were designed to last days, not months. 原本计划持续数天 而不是数月
[20:48] So, yeah, 所以
[20:51] I’m gonna have to science the crap out of this. 我要利用科学的方法离开这里
[20:53] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[20:55] I’m filming us for posterity. 我在拍视频留给后人看
[20:58] In case we don’t… make it back. 以防我们回不去
[21:01] I’m not dying on the moon. 我不要死在月球上
[21:02] Sign– signing off. 结束
[21:04] Certainly not doing it in a tin can with the likes of you. 绝对不要像你这样 在铁罐里解决问题
[21:09] And to that end, I propose an alliance. 为了出去 我提议合作
[21:12] You untie me and we’ll figure out a way 你松开我 我们一起想办法
[21:14] to get ourselves off this rock. 离开这块石头
[21:16] And I’ll play nice until we get back to Earth. 回到地球之前 我不会惹事
[21:20] I promise. 我保证
[21:21] Yeah. 好吧
[21:23] Not a chance. 不可能
[21:25] And for your information, I already have a plan. 顺便告诉你 我想到办法了
[21:29] All I have to do is transfer the fuel source from my exo-suit 我要做的就是连接我战衣上的能源
[21:32] and power the fuel cells. 供给燃料仓
[21:34] Use the dwarf star to power the LEM. 用矮星合金供能给登月舱
[21:36] Yeah, that should work. 应该可行
[21:39] Of course you’ve taken the gas spectrometer into account. 你一定考虑了气谱仪
[21:44] Well, unless you adjust for the relative volatility 如果你不调整矮星合金的相对速度
[21:46] of dwarf star, then the LEM could explode mid-launch. 登月舱在发射过程中就会爆炸
[21:52] I’m a scientist from the future 我是来自未来的科学家
[21:53] and I’m here to tell you, this is two-person patch job. 我要告诉你 这是两个人的工作
[21:58] Look at it this way: 这么想吧
[21:58] If I’m lying, we’re both dead. 如果我在说谎 我们俩都会死
[22:07] We’ll be over Ray’s launch position in 18 minutes. 我们18分钟后到雷的发射点
[22:10] We only get one chance at this intercept 月球的重力弹弓效应
[22:11] before the moon’s gravity slingshots us back to Earth. 把我们甩回地球前 我们只有一次机会拦截
[22:14] Henry. 亨利
[22:16] You need to understand how time travel works. 你得明白时间旅行的机制
[22:18] My grandfather understands it just fine. 我祖父很明白
[22:20] You can’t return to 1956. 你不能回到1956年
[22:22] – Amaya. – Why? -阿玛雅 -为什么
[22:26] Every time we change history, 每次我们改变历史
[22:28] we create what we call an Aberration. 会造成叫做时间偏差的结果
[22:30] Now, if your son grows up with you around, 如果你的儿子在有你的情况下长大
[22:32] he could become an entirely different person, 他会变成一个完全不同的人
[22:35] choose a different life. 选择不同的人生
[22:36] That, in turn, could change Nathaniel 转而会改变内特尼尔
[22:39] and the person he becomes. 和他的为人
[22:41] If he’s even born at all. 如果他能出生的话
[22:42] She doesn’t know that. 她并不能确定
[22:46] But it’s a possibility? 但是有这种可能
[22:48] Yes. 是的
[22:56] Why didn’t you tell me? 为什么你没有告诉我
[22:59] Because my dad needs you. 因为我爸需要你
[23:02] And as much as I want to protect history, 虽然我很想保护历史
[23:04] I want to protect our family more. 我更想保护家人
[23:07] We both should have learned by now, the mission comes first. 到现在我们都应该明白 任务最重要
[23:14] Thank you for telling me. 谢谢你告诉我
[23:25] I was just trying to protect you. 我只是想保护你
[23:27] Nathaniel, changing your family’s history 内特尼尔 改变你家人的历史
[23:30] would have changed you. 也会改变你
[23:32] And in case I haven’t made it clear, 如果我说得不够清楚
[23:34] I like who you are. 我喜欢现在的你
[23:36] You and I don’t have a future together. 你和我不会有未来的
[23:39] What do you mean? 什么意思
[23:41] When you stowed aboard the Waverider, 当你偷偷登上乘波号
[23:42] we pulled you from the timeline. 我们把你从时间线中拉出
[23:45] Back in 1942, 回到1942年
[23:46] you have a destiny waiting for you. 你有使命在等着你
[23:48] How do you know all this? 你怎么知道这些的
[23:50] Ray told me. 雷告诉我的
[23:51] He knows your granddaughter. 他认识的的孙女
[23:52] I don’t think I should be hearing this. 我不觉得我应该听这些
[23:54] Ask Ray what happens to your village. 问问雷你的村子发生了什么
[23:57] Ask him what happens to your daughter and your granddaughter, 问他你的女儿和孙女发生了什么
[24:00] then tell me, 再来告诉我
[24:03] tell me you’ll choose history over your own family. 告诉我你会选历史而不是家人
[24:20] That offer to clear the air still good? 不计前嫌的提议还有效吧
[24:22] So long as it doesn’t involve punching me in the jaw again. 只要不包括再揍我的脸
[24:26] I’m sorry about that. 抱歉
[24:29] After five years, 五年了
[24:30] I found myself blaming you for the choice I made. 我发现我为自己的选择而责怪你
[24:35] Turns out that abandoning my wife and son, 结果发现抛妻弃子
[24:37] even to save the world, was… a mistake. 去拯救世界 是个错误
[24:41] Oh, it’s the great irony of time travel, 对时间旅行来说实在是讽刺
[24:45] that, despite it, we still find ourselves living with regret. 尽管如此 我们还是发现自己活在悔恨之中
[24:49] One of mine is that I couldn’t find 我的遗憾之一是我找不到
[24:50] a better way to protect the Spear. 更好的办法保护命运之矛
[24:52] One that would’ve… 可以让你
[24:54] spared you such a personal sacrifice. 免受个人牺牲之苦的办法
[24:56] When you showed up, I thought maybe I could go back, 你出现后 我以为我可以回到过去
[24:59] change history. 改变历史
[25:01] But what’s done is done. 但是木已成舟
[25:04] All we can do now is look forward. 我们能做的只有向前看
[25:15] Oh, I gotta say, you really turned this team around. 我得说 你真的让队伍焕然一新
[25:18] When I met the Legends in 1942, 当我在1942年见到传奇
[25:20] they were constantly bickering. 他们总在不停地争吵
[25:21] Unable to work together in any cohesive way. 无法凝聚在一起做事
[25:24] Actually, I’m not the one who deserves your praise. 实际上 这称赞不该我领受
[25:42] Menial labor without superspeed is really quite tedious. 不能用极速干体力活真无聊
[25:48] Then again, I’ve missed working with a fellow scientist. 再说一遍 我怀念和科学家合作的日子
[25:53] Cisco and Caitlin and I, as you know, 你知道的 西斯科 凯特琳和我
[25:55] worked together for some time and… 合作了一段时间
[25:58] I miss the camaraderie. 我很怀念那段情谊
[26:00] Legion of Doom doesn’t have Karaoke Fridays? 末日军团没有欢乐周五吗
[26:02] I know it’s easier for you to think of me as a monster. 我知道你更倾向于当我是禽兽
[26:05] But, um, I’ve met some of history’s monsters, Raymond, 但是我见过一些历史上的禽兽 雷蒙德
[26:09] and believe me, 相信我
[26:11] I’m not one of them. 我不是其一
[26:13] You killed Barry’s mother. 你杀了巴里的母亲
[26:14] Twice. 两次
[26:16] Rex Tyler. 雷克斯·泰勒
[26:17] Brainwashed Rip into killing Dr. Mid-Nite. 洗脑里普去杀午夜神医
[26:19] Time travel has a way of revealing the truth to you. 时间旅行自有其展示真理的方式
[26:22] And you and I have more in common than you think. 我比你想象中更与你相似
[26:25] Pass me the pliers. 给我钳子
[26:28] We’re both scientists. 我们都是科学家
[26:29] We’re both obsessed with achieving the impossible. 我们都痴迷于突破不可能
[26:32] You dedicated your life to learning 你一生致力于
[26:33] how to shrink yourself down to the size of an atom, 如何把自己缩小到原子的大小
[26:35] and I spent mine learning the secrets of the Speed Force. 而我毕生都在研究神速力的秘密
[26:39] I became the Atom to help people. 我成为原子侠是为了帮助人们
[26:43] You could use the dwarf star 你能够用你战衣里的矮星
[26:45] in your exo-suit to power an entire city. 来为一整座城市供电
[26:48] But instead, you chose to become the Atom, 相反你却选择成为原子侠
[26:50] because you weren’t satisfied with your small, pathetic life. 因为你对自己渺小又可悲的人生不满
[26:57] There is no shame in wanting to be great or to reach higher. 想要更伟大或走得更高并不可耻
[27:00] To… 或是…
[27:03] walk on the moon. 漫步月球
[27:05] Is that why you want the Spear? 所以你才想要命运之矛吗
[27:08] Reach higher, become greater, run faster? 走得更高 变得更伟大 跑得更快
[27:12] No. 不是
[27:14] I’m after something much more… 我想要的是更加…
[27:18] elemental. 根本的东西
[27:20] I want to live. 我想活下去
[27:26] Surely, you can sympathize. 你肯定可以理解
[27:29] One minute to the intercept, Raymond. 离拦截还有一分钟 雷蒙德
[27:30] Are you ready up there? 你准备好了吗
[27:32] Yeah, we’re ready. 是的 我们准备好了
[27:35] “We”? “我们”
[27:36] Long story. 说来话长
[27:37] Let’s do this. 让我们开始吧
[27:39] Rip, how’s our trajectory looking? 里普 轨道情况如何
[27:41] Keep her steady. 保持稳定
[27:43] Martin, are you sure about these calculations? 马丁 你对这些计算有信心吗
[27:45] I’m piloting manually here. 我这里是手动驾驶
[27:47] Did I or did I not win six Carlins? 我到底有没有赢过六次卡林奖
[27:49] No. 你没有
[27:50] Yes, I did. 不 我有
[27:52] 20 seconds to intercept. 离拦截还有二十秒
[27:54] Jax, be prepared to restore the feed on my signal. 杰克斯 准备好听我指示恢复信号
[27:57] Ten seconds. 十秒
[28:01] You’re just gonna have to trust me. 你只需要相信我
[28:02] In three, two, one… 倒计时三 二 一…
[28:25] Distance to target, 100 meters. 离目标距离一百米
[28:30] And closing fast. 并正在快速接近
[28:52] Intercept successful. 拦截成功
[28:55] You, ma’am, are a steely-eyed missile man! 女士 你简直是钢眼导弹人
[28:57] I take that as a compliment. 我就当你是在夸我了
[28:59] Ray, I’m gonna dock with the LEM. 雷 我要和登月舱对接了
[29:00] Be prepared to get your ass back on the ship. 准备好回乘波号
[29:02] Copy. 收到
[29:05] Head up, son. We got work to do. 抬头 孩子 还有活要做
[29:07] I’m sorry, Sir, but they’re just…gone. 对不起 先生 但它们都消失了
[29:11] Tractor beam disengaged. 牵引光束已解除
[29:14] “Apollo 13” is headed home. 阿波罗13号要回家了
[29:16] Jax, restore the feed. 杰克斯 恢复信号
[29:18] Let’s get history back on track. 让历史重回正轨吧
[29:25] “Odyssey,” This is Houston. Do you read us? 奥德赛 这里是休斯顿 收到了吗
[29:28] Come in. “Odyssey”. “Odyssey”. 请回复 奥德赛 奥德赛
[29:29] This is Houston. 这里是休斯顿
[29:30] Houston, this is “Odyssey”. Do you read me? 休斯顿 这里是奥德赛 你收到了吗
[29:32] I repeat, do you read me? 重复 收到了吗
[29:34] We read you, “Odyssey”. 我们收到了 奥德赛
[29:36] Loud and clear. 清清楚楚
[29:49] You don’t seem happy, Professor. 你看上去不开心 教授
[29:53] The intercept might have been a success, but… 拦截或许是成功了 但是…
[29:56] the Waverider is on reserve power. 乘波号在用备用电力
[29:58] Not to mention the difficulty 更别提还有要
[30:00] of re-entering the Earth’s atmosphere. 再入地球大气层的难题
[30:02] What are you saying? 所以你是说
[30:04] I’m saying that our crew 我是说我们的队友
[30:06] has an infinitesimal chance of ever returning home. 回家的机会非常渺茫
[30:11] By “Infinitesimal,” I mean… 我说”渺茫”的意思是…
[30:13] A snowball’s chance in hell? 像铁树开花那样吗
[30:17] That would look rosy in comparison. 相比之下这么说要乐观些
[30:33] Welcome aboard. 欢迎上船
[30:37] Relax. 放松
[30:39] I’m not gonna kill my ride home. 我不会毁掉自己回家的工具
[30:41] Yeah, we still don’t trust you. 是啊 但我们还是不相信你
[30:43] Rip Hunter. It’s good to see you. 里普·亨特 很高兴见到你
[30:46] I guess these morons figured out a way 我猜这些智障们找到办法
[30:47] to restore your original personality. 帮你恢复了你原来的人格
[30:50] Enjoy the brig, Eobard. 好好享受禁闭室吧 艾尔伯德
[30:52] I’ve been waiting for this for a long time. 我等这一刻等很久了
[31:04] Sara, you have to power down 莎拉 你必须关掉
[31:06] every non-essential piece of hardware on the ship. 船上的每一件非必要硬件
[31:09] Gideon is already shut down. 吉迪恩已经关掉了
[31:11] Waverider is using gravitational inertia to float back to Earth. 乘波号正在通过重力惯性飘回地球
[31:15] What? I know science. 怎么了 我也懂科学
[31:17] It isn’t enough. 这是不够的
[31:18] If you want to activate the heat shields, and survive re-entry, 如果要启动隔热板 挺过返回大气层
[31:22] you have to conserve more power now. 就必须保存更多的电力
[31:24] Stein is right. 斯泰因说得对
[31:25] We need to shut down the water filtration and the heating systems. 我们需要关闭滤水器和加热系统
[31:27] Right, because clean water and heat, 没错 因为我们不需要
[31:29] we don’t need those to survive. 干净的水和热量来存活
[31:30] You got a better idea? 你有更好的办法吗
[31:33] At the moment, no. 目前没有
[31:35] Well, bundle up, ’cause it’s about to get chilly. 好了 穿暖和点 因为马上要冷了
[31:38] Actually, if the shields don’t work, 其实 如果隔热板没用
[31:40] atmospheric re-entry’ll burn us all to a crisp. 返回大气层会把我们烤得嘎嘣脆
[31:44] Science. 科学
[31:49] You lost, son? 孩子 迷路了吗
[31:51] No, Sir. 没有长官
[31:52] I won a contest to see “Apollo 13” land. 我赢了比赛可以来看阿波罗13号登陆
[31:54] I-I’m Hank. 我叫汉克
[31:55] Hank Heywood. 汉克·海伍德
[31:57] This place is turning into a damn circus. 这地方都快成该死的马戏团了
[32:00] Stein, we’re ready for re-entry. 斯泰因 我们准备好返回了
[32:02] What’s the status of your secondary thrusters? 第二级推进器状态如何
[32:04] It’s sporadic. 时好时坏
[32:05] She’s still got a couple pushes left in her. 还能进行几次推进
[32:07] Just need to point her in the right direction. 只是得调整到正确的角度
[32:09] There’s been a rather interesting development 地面指挥部这边有个相当
[32:11] down here on the ground. 有趣的新情况
[32:12] Nate, are you there? 内特 你在听吗
[32:14] Yeah, Mick, what’s up? 我在 米克 怎么了
[32:15] There’s some kid in Mission Control 地面指挥中心来了个自称
[32:17] calling himself Hank Heywood. 汉克·海伍德的小孩
[32:20] That’s your son. 是你儿子
[32:21] I fixed an essay writing contest so Hank would win. 我暗箱了一场论文写作比赛让汉克获胜
[32:24] I should’ve told you earlier. 我应该早点告诉你的
[32:26] I had to meet him. 我必须得见他
[32:28] Well, our guidance system failed to power back up. 导航系统启用备用电力失败了
[32:31] Can we enter the atmosphere without it? 我们能就这样进入大气层吗
[32:33] We need to figure out a re-entry angle. 我们得算出正确的返回角
[32:35] If it’s too steep, the ship will burn up. 如果倾角过大 飞船会被烧焦
[32:36] If it’s too shallow, we’ll bounce off 如果倾角过小 就会弹出
[32:38] the atmosphere and go into orbit around the sun. 大气层并进入环日轨道
[32:40] Stein, little help here. 斯泰因 帮个忙
[32:42] I’m working as fast as I can. 我已经在尽快计算了
[32:43] But I need a supercomputer, 但我需要台超级计算机
[32:44] which is not readily available in 1970. 但在1970年根本没有
[32:47] We have a supercomputer. 我们有超级计算机
[32:48] Gideon is off-line. 吉迪恩下线了
[32:49] I’m not talking about Gideon. 我说的不是吉迪恩
[32:53] 38 degrees. 38度
[32:56] You don’t even know my question. 你都不知道我要问什么
[32:58] At what angle do we need to re-enter 我们要以什么重返角
[32:59] the Earth’s atmosphere? 进入地球大气层
[33:01] 38 degrees. 38度
[33:03] I’m from the 22nd century; 我来自22世纪
[33:05] I’ve learned astro-navigation in grade school. 我在小学就学过天文导航了
[33:07] 38 degrees. 38度
[33:14] Or don’t you trust me? 还是说你不信任我
[33:20] The re-entry angle needs to be 38 degrees. 返回角是38度
[33:22] How do you know? 你怎么知道的
[33:23] Thawne. 斯旺
[33:25] He wants to get back to Earth. 他也想要回到地球
[33:27] Same as the rest of us. 和我们一样
[33:28] So that he can kill us when we land. 他好在降落地球后杀了我们
[33:30] I’m with Amaya, grudgingly. 我勉强同意阿玛雅的话
[33:32] I don’t trust him. 我不信任他
[33:33] Agreed. 同意
[33:35] Professor Stein, 斯泰因教授
[33:36] does 38 degrees sound right to you? 你觉得38度靠不靠谱
[33:38] It–it could be, but without more time I– 可能吧 但时间来不及了
[33:40] I can’t be certain. 我无法确定
[33:41] We haven’t gotten any time. 我们根本没时间了
[33:42] Someone needs to make a decision. 得有人做个决定
[33:52] Ms. Lance. 兰斯小姐
[33:54] You’re the Captain. 你是船长
[33:58] Do you trust Thawne about this, 这件事上你信任斯旺吗
[34:00] after everything that he’s done? 鉴于他做的一切
[34:03] I do. 我信
[34:06] Then I trust Ray. 那我相信雷的判断
[34:09] Let’s go. 行动吧
[34:10] Stein, we’re a go for re-entry. 斯泰因 我们准备返回大气层
[34:23] If we don’t adjust the angle, we’ll burn up. 如果不调整返回角 我们会被烧死
[34:24] The thrusters are toast. 推进器已经被烤焦了
[34:27] In a few seconds we’re all gonna be toast. 几秒后我们都会被烤焦
[34:31] We need to blow the cargo bay door. 我们得把货舱门炸开
[34:32] – What? – He’s right. -什么 -他说得没错
[34:33] The depressurization will correct your angle of descent. 减压效应会修正你们的下落角度
[34:37] The air pressure is too great. 气压太高了
[34:38] If anyone opens up the door at mid-descent… 任何人在下降过程中打开舱门
[34:40] they’ll die. 都会死的
[34:43] I’ll go. 我去
[34:43] No. 不
[34:45] I’m Captain. 我是船长
[34:46] – I’ll go. – Where is Henry? -我去 -亨利去哪了
[34:51] I’m in the cargo bay. 我到货舱了
[34:52] It’s the only way to right the ship. 这是修正下落角度的唯一方法
[34:55] Talk me through this. 教我怎么做
[34:58] You have to secure the inner door first. 你得先确保内舱门关闭
[35:03] Check. 搞定
[35:04] Right, there should be a lever to your, uh, 好了 你的左手边应该有
[35:07] to your left. 一个操纵杆
[35:08] I see it. 看到了
[35:13] Hey, don’t! Don’t do this. 别 别这么做
[35:15] I am so sorry, Nathaniel. 真的很抱歉 内特尼尔
[35:16] No, no, you open that door, 不 不 你一旦打开舱门
[35:18] the explosive decompression will suck you out. 爆炸性减压会把你吸出船舱的
[35:20] If I don’t, you will all die. 如果我不这么做 你们都会死的
[35:22] I can do it. Let me do it. 我可以 让我来
[35:23] I have powers now. 我现在有超能力
[35:24] No, no. I won’t let you risk your life. 不不 我不会让你冒生命危险
[35:27] I have fulfilled my duty, 我已经完成了使命
[35:28] protecting my piece of the Spear. 保护我的那块命运之矛碎片
[35:30] But I’m just a grunt. 但我只是个步兵
[35:32] Now it’s your turn. 现在轮到你了
[35:34] You can figure out a way to destroy the Spear. 你能找到方法摧毁命运之矛
[35:36] Don’t let it ruin another person’s life. 别让它再毁了别人的一生
[35:38] Your son is at Mission Control. 你儿子现在就在地面指挥中心
[35:40] He’s there, he’s waiting for you. 他就在那里 等着你
[35:42] Come on. 拜托
[35:44] Don’t. 别
[35:49] Give him a message for me. 帮我给他捎个口信
[35:52] Tell him… 告诉他
[35:53] I’m sorry for leaving. 我很抱歉离他而去
[35:55] Don’t. Please don’t. 别 求你了别
[35:56] Please don’t. 求你了别
[36:05] It’s working. 起作用了
[36:07] 30 degrees. 30度
[36:09] 36. 36度
[36:11] 38. 38度
[36:18] Commander Heywood’s done it. 海伍德指挥官成功了
[36:21] We’re gonna make it. 我们能做到
[36:24] Yes, we are. 对 我们能
[36:34] Nathaniel. 内特尼尔
[37:06] It’s a funny thing 里普·亨特的
[37:07] about Rip Hunter’s anti-speedster weapons: 反极速者武器有个有趣之处
[37:10] I invented them. 那就是我是发明者
[37:13] I knew you’d escape. 我知道你会逃走
[37:14] You’re on the run. 你在逃跑
[37:16] Because you’re a time remnant. 因为你是时间残存者
[37:19] You should have died when Eddie Thawne killed himself. 艾迪·斯旺自杀时你该死去
[37:22] And now something’s chasing you, 现在有个东西在追杀你
[37:24] trying to correct the Aberration. 设法修复偏差
[37:27] One of history’s worst monsters. 历史上最可怕的怪物之一
[37:31] Speak of the devil. 说曹操曹操到
[37:33] Well, I guess you won’t have time 好吧 我想你没时间
[37:35] to search the ship for the Spear now, will you? 在船上找命运之矛了吧
[37:40] Till we meet again, Raymond. 我们下次再见 雷蒙德
[37:46] Re-entry successful. 成功返回
[38:01] It’s pretty cool, huh? 挺爽的吧
[38:03] Got to witness history. 可以见证历史
[38:05] You an astronaut? 你是宇航员吗
[38:07] No, no, I’m… 不 我…
[38:09] I wish I was that brave. 我喜欢我能那么勇敢
[38:11] They made it home. 他们成功回家了
[38:14] Not all of them. 但不是所有人
[38:19] They’re my dad’s. 这是我父亲的
[38:20] Or they were. 或者说曾经是
[38:22] He was gone before I knew him. 我还没认识他他就走了
[38:25] I’m sure he was sorry he left. 我相信他很遗憾离开你
[38:28] My dad wasn’t really there for me either. 我的爸爸也几乎没陪伴过我
[38:31] But I knew he loved me. 但我知道他爱我
[38:33] He just, um… 他只是…
[38:35] just couldn’t show me. 无法对我展现父爱
[38:37] It’s not fair. 这不公平
[38:39] No. 是
[38:41] No, it’s not. 是 确实是
[38:43] But if you can accept that, 但如果你能接受它
[38:46] you’ll be a better man for it. 你就能成为更好的人
[38:48] You and your son. 你和你的儿子
[38:57] Drinking alone? 一个人喝酒吗
[38:59] Only as metaphor. 只是个隐喻
[39:02] You’re in here feeling sorry for yourself? 你在这里为自己遗憾吗
[39:05] Oh, no, I’ve got more than one way 不 我肯定有很多方式
[39:06] of feeling sorry for myself, surely. 为自己遗憾
[39:09] Thanks for backing my play earlier. 谢谢你支持我早前的戏码
[39:11] I wasn’t entirely supportive on this mission. 我没怎么帮忙这项行动
[39:15] Indeed. 没错
[39:18] Still… 但是…
[39:19] must be hard coming back to your ship 回到自己的船上发现
[39:21] and finding someone else in charge. 是别人在做主 肯定很难接受
[39:24] No. That was the easy part. 不 这很容易接受
[39:26] The harder adjustment was seeing that you are 比较难接受的是船长的职务
[39:29] a much better captain than I ever was. 我从来没你做得这么好
[39:35] So that’s why you’re in here feeling sorry for yourself? 所以你在这里为自己遗憾吗
[39:38] I’m in here trying to figure out what my place is 我在这里设法想出如果我不当船长
[39:42] if I’m not this team’s captain. 我还能负责什么
[39:45] So, you’re saying you don’t fit in. 所以你是说你无法融入
[39:48] You’re an outcast. 你是个被放逐者
[39:50] A misfit. 被排斥者
[39:52] Let’s assume. 可以这么说
[39:54] Sounds to me like you’re a Legend. 这么说你就是传奇了
[40:05] I’m sorry, Nathaniel. 我很抱歉 内特尼尔
[40:07] This was my fault. 这是我的错
[40:09] If I hadn’t of told Henry that he shouldn’t return home– 如果我没告诉亨利他不该回去…
[40:11] He would’ve still thrown himself off of the ship 他应该还是会选择被扔下飞船
[40:13] to save us. 拯救我们
[40:16] That’s just who he was. 他就是那样的人
[40:23] Maybe destiny has plans for all of us. 也许大家的命运都是注定的
[40:26] Not just me. 不只是我的
[40:28] Yeah, um, about that. 是的 说到这
[40:31] I am, uh, 我…
[40:33] so sorry I said those things. 很抱歉我说了那些话
[40:35] No one should know too much about their future. 谁都不该对自己的未来知道太多
[40:38] I’m not afraid of the future. 我不害怕未来
[40:41] Whatever is supposed to happen, 注定要发生的事
[40:43] it’s bigger than just me. 比我重大
[40:46] I know this is cheesy, 我知道这么说很俗气
[40:48] but, um… 但我也要说
[40:51] once you see Earth from outer space, 当你从太空看地球时
[40:52] you realize how small we all are. 你会发现我们有多渺小
[40:56] In a good way? 这是好的方面吗
[41:00] Yeah. 是的
[41:02] In a good way. 这是好的方面
[41:18] Gideon. 吉迪恩
[41:19] I need you to help me with something. 我需要你帮我个忙
[41:21] Of course, Ms. Jiwe. 没问题 吉韦小姐
[41:25] I need you to show me the historical record on Zambesi, 我需要你给我看赞比西的历史记录
[41:30] starting with my return home. 从我回去开始的记录
[41:32] You’re asking for me to show you your future. 你要我给你看你的未来
[41:34] I must counsel you against doing this. 我必须劝阻你这么做
[41:38] Please, Gideon. 拜托了 吉迪恩
[41:58] *Hey, Mr. Tally man, tally me banana* *来吧 点算员 点算我的香蕉*
[42:01] *Daylight come and me wan’ go home* *天亮咯 我想回家*
[42:05] *Come, Mr. Tally man, tally me banana* *来吧 点算员 点算我的香蕉*
[42:08] *Daylight come and me wan’ go home* *天亮咯 我想回家*
[42:12] *Lift six foot, seven foot, eight foot, bunch!* *堆到六英尺 七英尺 八英尺高*
[42:16] Nice voice, Professor. 唱得不错 教授
明日传奇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第2季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第2季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme