时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Time travel is real, | 时间旅行是真实存在的 |
[00:03] | and all of history is vulnerable to attack, | 而所有的历史都脆弱不堪 |
[00:05] | which is why we must travel through time to stop the spread | 所以我们必须穿越时间阻止那些 |
[00:08] | of these so-called time aberrations | 所谓的时间偏差发散开来 |
[00:10] | and to erase their damage to history. | 并抹除他们对历史造成的损坏 |
[00:13] | We are a team of outcasts and misfits, | 我们是一队被排斥者和被放逐者 |
[00:16] | so, please, don’t call us heroes. | 所以请不要叫我们英雄 |
[00:18] | We’re something else. We’re legends. | 我们是另一种存在 我们是传奇 |
[00:22] | It’s a compass. | 这是指南针 |
[00:23] | Either of you gentlemen heard of the Spear of Destiny? | 你们有谁听过命运之矛吗 |
[00:26] | The spear could alter reality itself. | 矛能改变现实 |
[00:28] | We broke it into four separate pieces. | 我们将其分成四块独立的碎片 |
[00:30] | Mr. Hunter took one. | 亨特先生拿了一块 |
[00:31] | And took the rest of you to three different time periods, | 然后带你们其他人去了三个不同的时期 |
[00:34] | which means the last piece unaccounted for | 也就是说最后一块下落不明的碎片 |
[00:35] | must be with your grandfather. | 一定在你祖父那 |
[00:36] | I’m rounding up the fragments. | 我正在收集各个碎片 |
[00:40] | The Legion of Doom are closing in on us as we speak. | 现在末日军团正逼近我们 |
[00:44] | You’re here to finish me off, Captain. | 你是来结束我性命的吗 船长 |
[00:46] | No, saving your life. | 不 救你的命 |
[00:49] | You are not captain, and this is not your ship. | 你不是船长 这不是你的飞船 |
[00:52] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[01:03] | Is there something wrong with the interface? | 接口有什么问题吗 |
[01:05] | I triple checked the connections, | 我检查了三遍连接 |
[01:06] | and everything seems fine. | 一切都正常 |
[01:09] | Look, it’s an artifact from 33 A.D. | 这是公元33年的古物 |
[01:12] | talking to an AI from the 22nd century. | 却要跟22世纪的人工智能交流 |
[01:14] | You just gotta give it some time. | 你得给它点时间 |
[01:16] | Hey, guys, anything? | 各位 有什么进展吗 |
[01:18] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[01:19] | Are you sure Stargirl doesn’t know where my grandfather ended up? | 你们确定星女不知道我祖父在哪吗 |
[01:21] | No, the JSA thought the pieces of the spear would be safer | 是的 美国正义协会认为彼此不知道 |
[01:24] | if they didn’t know where Rip was dropping them off. | 里普把他们送到哪 矛会更安全 |
[01:26] | Except Rip knows, | 可是里普知道 |
[01:27] | which means the Legion of Doom probably already knows. | 意味着末日军团可能已经知道了 |
[01:29] | They could already have my grandfather, | 他们可能已经抓了我祖父 |
[01:31] | or he could be dead, or they’re torturing him, | 或者他已经死了 或者正在拷打他 |
[01:33] | or he’s dying, or– – | 或者他快要死了 或者 |
[01:34] | We’re not gonna let that happen. | 我们不会让这种事发生的 |
[01:36] | It’s not just about my grandfather. | 这不仅关系到我祖父 |
[01:37] | It’s about the entire fabric of reality that’s at stake here, | 还关系到岌岌可危的整个现实世界 |
[01:40] | which you think would be incentive enough | 所以让这个会说话的电脑 |
[01:42] | for a certain talking computer to buffer a little quicker. | 加快点进度或许才够鼓舞士气 |
[01:44] | The name is Gideon, | 我叫吉迪恩 |
[01:46] | and I’m processing data as fast as I can. | 而我在以最快的速度处理数据了 |
[01:48] | Just–Just chill out, bro, all right? | 冷静点 兄弟 好吧 |
[01:50] | Let Gideon do her thing. | 让吉迪恩处理吧 |
[01:51] | Look, soon as we lock in a location on the fragment, | 一旦我们确定了碎片的位置 |
[01:54] | we’ll head there right away. | 我们就会立刻过去 |
[01:56] | We’re gonna save your grandfather, and, you know, | 我们会救出你的祖父 |
[01:58] | the fabric of reality. | 以及现实世界 |
[02:04] | Hey, yo, got an idea. | 我有个想法 |
[02:06] | If it’s try to get Evil Rip to tell us | 如果是想让邪恶里普告诉我们 |
[02:08] | where and when Commander Steel is, I already tried. | 钢铁司令官在哪 我已经试过了 |
[02:11] | And he didn’t tell you nothing? | 他什么都没说吗 |
[02:12] | No, he told me a lot of things. | 不 他跟我说了好多 |
[02:13] | All different variations of “Go to hell.” | 变着花样说”去死吧” |
[02:16] | So what we gonna do with him? | 那我们拿他怎么办 |
[02:17] | Just leave him in the brig? | 就把他关在禁闭室里吗 |
[02:18] | Until we figure out a way to restore his mind, | 在想出让他恢复大脑的办法之前 |
[02:20] | then yeah, that’s the plan. | 只能这样了 |
[02:22] | At least in the brig he can’t hurt anyone. | 至少在禁闭室里他不会伤害别人 |
[02:27] | Gideon. | 吉迪恩 |
[02:32] | Gideon, I know you’re there. | 吉迪恩 我知道你能听见 |
[02:35] | I’ve been prohibited from responding | 我被禁止回应 |
[02:36] | to your instructions, Mr. Hunter. | 你的命令 亨特先生 |
[02:38] | “Mister?” | “先生” |
[02:40] | Really, after everything we’ve been through? | 不是吧 我们经历了那么多事 |
[02:42] | Wow, I’m wounded. | 我真心痛 |
[02:47] | Spaniel. | 嬉戏 |
[02:49] | Broad. | 辽阔 |
[02:52] | Tricycle. | 三轮车 |
[02:53] | Please, do not make me do that. | 请不要让我那么做 |
[02:57] | Spaniel. | 嬉戏 |
[02:58] | Broad. | 辽阔 |
[03:00] | Tricycle. | 三轮车 |
[03:01] | Very well… Captain. | 好吧 船长 |
[03:14] | Wh-what? | 怎么了 |
[03:17] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[03:18] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[03:20] | Gideon? | 吉迪恩 |
[03:21] | If this is about before, I’m sorry. | 如果是因为刚才的事 我向你道歉 |
[03:24] | Gideon, what’s going on? | 吉迪恩 这是怎么回事 |
[03:26] | I’m sorry, but I have no recourse | 对不起 我没有办法 |
[03:28] | but to follow the Captain’s orders. | 只能服从船长的命令 |
[03:30] | Women. | 女人啊 |
[03:32] | I didn’t give you any… | 我没给你下过什么… |
[03:35] | Rip. | 里普 |
[03:49] | Told you I could do it. | 跟你说了我能做到 |
[03:50] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[03:52] | Rip is manipulating Gideon. | 里普正在控制吉迪恩 |
[03:54] | I thought we told her to ignore him. | 不是让她不能理他吗 |
[03:56] | The Captain initiated an override command | 船长启动了重写指令 |
[03:58] | and is proceeding to the Jumpship. | 正在前往逃生舰 |
[04:01] | Go stop him. | 去阻止他 |
[04:02] | You mean kill him? | 你是说杀了他 |
[04:03] | – No, no killing. – No fun. | -不 不要杀人 -没意思 |
[04:05] | We’ll go with him and make sure he doesn’t kill. | 我们跟他一起 确保他不会杀人 |
[04:10] | Come on. | 不是吧 |
[04:14] | Jax, I can’t switch to manual piloting. | 杰克斯 我没法切换到手动驾驶 |
[04:17] | Gideon’s taken over navigation controls. | 吉迪恩在控制方向 |
[04:19] | Yeah, I can see that. | 是的 我知道 |
[04:21] | I think what she means is, can you stop it? | 我觉得她是想问你能不能阻止 |
[04:25] | I think I can reboot the entire system, | 我想我可以重启整个系统 |
[04:28] | including Gideon, but it means shutting down the whole ship. | 包括吉迪恩 但这要关闭整个飞船 |
[04:31] | Do it. | 做吧 |
[04:44] | Gideon, initiate Spectrum Protocol. | 吉迪恩 启动光谱协议 |
[04:48] | Initiating. | 启动中 |
[04:53] | That’s probably not good. | 这大概可不妙 |
[04:54] | Self-destruct sequence activated. | 自我毁灭程序启动 |
[04:56] | That’s definitely not good. | 这绝对不妙了 |
[04:58] | Jax, what’s your status? | 杰克斯 你的情况如何 |
[05:00] | Give me a minute. | 给我一分钟 |
[05:00] | You got four. | 你有四分钟时间 |
[05:05] | Mr. Hunter. | 亨特先生 |
[05:09] | Put down the gun. We don’t wanna hurt you. | 把枪放下 我们不想伤害你 |
[05:11] | Yeah, we do. | 不 我们想 |
[05:12] | Give us the medallion. | 把奖章给我们 |
[05:16] | The what? | 什么东西 |
[05:17] | Oh, you mean this. | 你是说这个吗 |
[05:21] | Your singular hope for finding the final piece | 你们找到最后一块 |
[05:22] | of the Spear of Destiny. | 命运之矛碎片的唯一希望 |
[05:24] | There’s nowhere for you to run. | 你已经无处可逃了 |
[05:26] | Truer words were never spoken. | 说得真有道理 |
[05:32] | No! | 不 |
[05:51] | Okay, I’m ready to reboot, | 好了 我准备好重启了 |
[05:52] | but we’ll lose power for five seconds. | 但会断电五秒钟 |
[05:54] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[06:06] | Navigation’s still offline. | 导航还在关闭状态 |
[06:08] | Everybody, you might want to hold on to something. | 各位 你们可能得找东西抓紧了 |
[06:11] | So we’re crash-landing again? | 我们又要迫降了吗 |
[06:13] | Fantastic. | 真是太好了 |
[06:46] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[06:49] | Everything hurts. | 哪里都疼 |
[06:52] | Where are we? | 我们在哪 |
[06:53] | We have landed in the Cretaceous Period. | 我们降落在了白垩纪 |
[06:56] | Call that a landing? | 你管那个叫降落 |
[06:57] | Gideon, are you back? | 吉迪恩 你回来了吗 |
[06:59] | Yeah, are you still trying to kill us? | 你还想杀死我们吗 |
[07:01] | I am really quite sorry about that. | 我对此感到很抱歉 |
[07:03] | How many times must I tell you people? | 我要告诉你们多少次 |
[07:05] | Mick Rory is not to pilot this ship. | 不能让米克·罗里驾驶这艘船 |
[07:08] | It wasn’t Mick. It was Gideon. | 不是米克 是吉迪恩 |
[07:10] | I did apologize. | 我道过歉了 |
[07:12] | Apparently, we’re in the Cretaceous Period. | 我们显然是在白垩纪 |
[07:14] | 69,997,983 B.C., to be precise. | 准确来说 是公元前69997983年 |
[07:19] | 983? That’s the exact year | 983 那正好是 |
[07:22] | where Rip’s time-scatter left me. | 里普时间分散将我带去的年代 |
[07:24] | That’s a heck of a coincidence. | 这可真是个巧合啊 |
[07:26] | Not entirely. | 不一定 |
[07:27] | The sudden reconfiguration of my navigation system | 突然重启我的导航系统 |
[07:30] | forced me to select the oldest destination in my logs. | 迫使我选择了记录中最古老的地点 |
[07:33] | Gideon, I don’t care how we got here, | 吉迪恩 我不管怎么到这的 |
[07:34] | just time-jump us out of here, now. | 赶紧穿越时间离开这 |
[07:37] | Unfortunately, I am unable to. | 不幸的是 我做不到 |
[07:39] | The ship’s primary temporal delineator | 此船主要的时空制图器 |
[07:41] | was lost during initial impact. | 在最初撞击时弄丢了 |
[07:43] | But if we were able to recover the delineator | 那如果我们找回了制图器 |
[07:45] | and somehow effect repairs…? | 还设法修好了呢 |
[07:47] | All systems would return to normal. | 所有系统将会恢复正常 |
[07:50] | I’ll go and get it. | 我去找 |
[07:51] | My old neighborhood, after all. | 毕竟这里我熟 |
[07:53] | All right, go. | 好 去吧 |
[07:54] | Just take Nate and Amaya with you. | 带上内特和阿玛雅一起去 |
[07:56] | You don’t need to be out there alone. | 你不能一个人出去 |
[07:58] | Why don’t I get to go to Jurassic Park? | 为什么我不能去侏罗纪公园玩 |
[08:00] | Because I need you to threaten Rip. | 因为你得留下威胁里普 |
[08:02] | Easy money. | 小事一桩 |
[08:03] | I said threaten, not hurt. | 我说的是威胁 不是伤害 |
[08:04] | With the medallion destroyed, Captain Hunter is the only one | 奖章被毁 里普船长是唯一能告诉我们 |
[08:06] | who can tell us where Commander Steel | 钢铁司令官和 |
[08:08] | and the final piece of the spear is. | 矛的最后一块碎片在何处的人 |
[08:10] | Why don’t we just get inside his head? | 为什么咱们不直接进他脑子里 |
[08:11] | Well, if only that were possible. | 如果有可能 |
[08:12] | It is. The Time Masters | 有可能 时间之主们 |
[08:14] | did it to me all the time. | 老对我做那么做 |
[08:15] | Did what? | 做什么 |
[08:18] | Coggy-something. | 忍治什么的 |
[08:20] | Cognitive Intrusion. | 认知入侵 |
[08:21] | That’s it. | 就是这个 |
[08:22] | The process in which one consciousness enters another. | 一个意识入侵另一个意识的程序 |
[08:25] | But that’s not possible. | 但那是不可能的 |
[08:26] | The technology was developed in 2137 by the Time Masters | 时间之主在2137年开发了这项技术 |
[08:30] | and used as an extreme method of coercion. | 并用作极端胁迫手段 |
[08:32] | CI devices came standard with all Time Master vessels. | 入侵装置是所有时间之主飞船的标配 |
[08:36] | Wait, so in theory, we could go inside Rip’s mind | 等下 理论上我们可以进入里普的大脑 |
[08:39] | and change him back? | 然后把他变回来 |
[08:41] | Correct. | 正确 |
[08:43] | Told you. | 我早就说 |
[08:48] | Nothing like the fresh Cretaceous air | 白垩纪的新鲜空气最能让人 |
[08:50] | to get the heart pumping. | 心潮澎湃了 |
[08:52] | Come on, you two, chop, chop! | 快点啊 你俩 速度 速度 |
[08:55] | Your grandfather is one of the bravest men I know. | 你的祖父是我见过最勇敢的人 |
[08:57] | If anyone can hold off the Legion of Doom, it’s him. | 如果有谁能阻挡末日军团 一定是他 |
[09:00] | Yeah, I hope you’re right. | 我希望你是对的 |
[09:02] | I usually am. | 通常我都是对的 |
[09:05] | I’ve got a lock on the delineator. | 我定位到制图器了 |
[09:07] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[09:08] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[09:09] | Uh, it appears to be in Gertrude’s territory. | 看起来它在格特鲁德领地内 |
[09:12] | Who’s Gertrude? | 格特鲁德是谁 |
[09:14] | Don’t worry. | 不用担心 |
[09:15] | With the weather this cold, she’s probably hibernating. | 在这么冷的天气下 它可能在冬眠 |
[09:25] | Or not. | 或者没有 |
[09:31] | Cognitive Intrusion creates a brain link | 认知入侵在两个或多个大脑之间 |
[09:33] | between two or more subjects. | 创建一道连接 |
[09:35] | Captain Hunter considered it barbaric and supremely dangerous. | 亨特船长认为它很残暴又极度危险 |
[09:39] | You two think you can figure this Cognitive Intrusion thing out? | 你俩能搞明白这个认知入侵吗 |
[09:42] | With the professor as my assistant, yeah. | 有教授当我的助手 没问题 |
[09:44] | You cannot be serious. | 你不是认真的吧 |
[09:46] | Very serious. Get me a beer. | 非常认真 给我拿瓶啤酒来 |
[09:49] | So who’s going in? | 那谁要进去 |
[09:50] | I will. | 我来 |
[09:52] | I brought Rip onto the ship. | 是我把里普带上船的 |
[09:54] | It’s my responsibility. | 该我来承担责任 |
[09:55] | No way. I’m not letting you go in alone. | 不行 我不会让你独自进去 |
[09:57] | Did you not just hear what Gideon said? | 你刚才没听见吉迪恩说的吗 |
[09:59] | “Barbaric and supremely dangerous.” | “残暴又极度危险” |
[10:01] | Which is why Sara needs backup. | 所以莎拉需要援兵 |
[10:03] | And Rip believed in me. | 而且里普信任我 |
[10:04] | There’s a reason he made me chief engineer. | 他让我当首席工程师是有原因的 |
[10:06] | You’re the only engineer. | 船上就你是工程师 |
[10:08] | Point is if there’s any of the old Rip left inside him, | 重点是如果里普还留有之前的丝毫品性 |
[10:11] | I have to find out. | 我必须发掘出来 |
[10:12] | That’s all well and good, | 那当然也好 |
[10:13] | but, remember, the priority has to be | 但记住首要任务得是 |
[10:15] | discovering the whereabouts of the final piece of the spear | 找到命运之矛的最后一块碎片 |
[10:17] | and its protector. | 以及其守护者 |
[10:18] | The beer, Professor. | 还有啤酒 教授 |
[10:21] | Make it a six-pack. | 记得要六瓶装的 |
[10:27] | So how far are we from the delineator? | 我们离制图器有多远 |
[10:29] | Looks like it’s just up ahead. | 好像就在前面 |
[10:31] | You guys wait here. I’ll go check it out. | 你们在这等着 我去看看 |
[10:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:40] | Well, at least somebody’s in his element. | 至少现在有人乐在其中 |
[10:43] | I’ve always been more of an indoorsy learner. | 我一直更喜欢宅在家学习 |
[10:45] | You give me a book about this time and the wildlife in this era, | 你给我一本关于这时代和其野生生物的书 |
[10:49] | I’ll be dropping knowledge bombs like it’s my job. | 我会像履行职责那样来个知识”轰炸” |
[10:51] | – Nate? – What? | -内特 -怎么了 |
[10:53] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[10:54] | Why? | 为什么 |
[10:57] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[10:57] | – Stay calm. – Oh, my God, get it off. | -冷静 -天啊 快弄走 |
[10:59] | Kick it, kill it, kill it! | 弄走 弄死它 弄死它 |
[11:01] | Get it! | 好了 |
[11:06] | That was gross. | 真恶心 |
[11:09] | Let me guess. You’re afraid of snakes. | 让我猜猜 你害怕蛇 |
[11:12] | And you’re not? | 而你不怕 |
[11:13] | Animals only lash out if they’re provoked or desperate. | 动物只有被挑衅或危急时才会袭击人 |
[11:16] | Your slithery friend wasn’t trying to hurt you. | 这位滑溜的朋友并不想伤害你 |
[11:18] | He just thought you were part of the tree. | 它只是以为你跟树是一体的 |
[11:20] | So you commune with all animals? | 你能跟所有动物对话 |
[11:22] | You’re like an attractive Dr. Dolittle. | 你就像迷人的”怪医杜立德” |
[11:27] | There is one animal that can catch me off guard. | 有一种动物能让我措手不及 |
[11:31] | Are you flirting with me? | 你在撩我吗 |
[11:33] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[11:36] | What happened to the whole “Teammates don’t fraternize” thing? | 那套”队友不得深交”的道理哪去了 |
[11:39] | Courtney. | 因为考特尼 |
[11:40] | Stargirl? | 星女 |
[11:43] | She gave me a little advice on staying true to myself. | 她建议我要对自己诚实 |
[11:47] | Maybe it’s time I let go of the old rules. | 或许我该放弃那些老规矩了 |
[11:50] | A lot’s changed since I left 1942. | 我离开1942年后很多都变了 |
[11:53] | I’ve changed. | 我也变了 |
[11:55] | And… | 而且 |
[11:57] | maybe exploring this… | 或许探索这个 |
[12:01] | whatever this is, | 不管是什么 |
[12:04] | is not the worst idea. | 都不是最坏的主意 |
[12:06] | It’s not a bad idea at all. | 根本就不是坏主意 |
[12:09] | Run! | 快跑 |
[12:11] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[12:12] | She may have picked up my scent! | 它可能认出我的味道了 |
[12:14] | Yep, she definitely did. | 对 她肯定认出了 |
[12:20] | Question–what do we expect when we get inside Rip’s mind? | 提问 我们进入里普的大脑后会遇到什么 |
[12:23] | – No idea. – Whoa, wait, what? | -不知道 -等等 什么 |
[12:26] | Well, I’ve seen it done, had it done, | 我见过 自己也试过 |
[12:28] | never taken a trip myself. | 但从没进入别人的大脑 |
[12:30] | Given that you’re entering his subconscious, | 由于你们要进入到他的潜意识 |
[12:32] | I suspect it will look like someplace familiar | 我想会跟之前的船长 |
[12:35] | to our old Captain. | 有相似之处 |
[12:36] | Here, put these on. | 给 戴上这个 |
[12:38] | Gideon warned us that you shouldn’t stay in the mindscape | 吉迪恩警告你们不得在他脑海里 |
[12:40] | for longer than an hour lest the transfer become permanent. | 停留超过一小时 以免转移成永久 |
[12:43] | You mean we can get stuck in Rip’s mind forever? | 你是说我们会永远困在里普的大脑里吗 |
[12:46] | Precisely. | 没错 |
[12:47] | But if you push the red button, | 但如果你们按了红色按钮 |
[12:48] | you will give yourself an electric shock that should bring you out. | 自己就会受到电击而被震出来 |
[12:52] | Less talking, more doing. | 少说话 多做事 |
[12:53] | Mick’s right. | 米克说得对 |
[12:54] | Crank it. | 开始吧 |
[12:56] | Good luck. | 祝好运 |
[13:15] | I think it worked. | 看来成功了 |
[13:18] | I think we’re inside Rip’s mind. | 我们应该在里普的大脑里了 |
[13:24] | Grey said Rip’s brain would look familiar. | 灰老头说里普的脑袋会很眼熟 |
[13:27] | Well, if this is the Waverider, | 如果这是乘波号 |
[13:29] | maybe we can find him on the bridge. | 或许能在舰桥找到他 |
[13:31] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:38] | Rip’s memory of Vandal Savage’s troops. | 里普对汪达尔·萨维奇军队的记忆 |
[13:41] | If this place is filled with all the bad stuff | 如果这里全是里普当时间之主时 |
[13:43] | Rip remembers about being a Time Master… | 收集在记忆里的可怕东西 |
[13:45] | Then this ship could be crawling with creeps from every era. | 那这船上可能全是各个时代的怪物 |
[13:48] | We better get some firepower. | 我们最好搞点武器 |
[13:54] | You sure these guns are gonna work in here? | 你确定这些枪在这能用吗 |
[13:57] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[13:58] | I ain’t never been in nobody’s mind before. | 我之前从没进入过别人的大脑 |
[14:01] | Freeze! | 别动 |
[14:06] | Yeah, yeah, I think they’ll work just fine. | 好了 看来枪还能使 |
[14:11] | Sara… | 莎拉 |
[14:15] | You don’t belong here. | 你不该来这 |
[15:21] | God, I’m a bitch in Rip’s mind. | 天啊 里普把我想得这么贱啊 |
[15:24] | If that’s how he thinks of you in his subconscious… | 如果在他的潜意识里你是这样的人 |
[15:26] | It explains why he wants to kill us in real life. | 难怪他在现实中想杀了我们 |
[15:29] | If that’s right, then… | 如果真是如此 那 |
[15:31] | Then there’s more than just bizarro me on this ship. | 那船上不只有邪恶版的我 |
[15:33] | Like Evil Ray, Evil Stein. | 比如邪恶雷 邪恶斯泰因 |
[15:36] | Evil Mick. | 邪恶米克 |
[15:37] | I guess that’s just regular Mick, but still. | 我想就是米克寻常的样子 但也够了 |
[15:40] | All right, let’s find Rip, | 好了 去找里普 |
[15:41] | get what we need, and get out of here. | 拿到我们需要的 然后离开这 |
[15:42] | Yeah. | 好 |
[15:46] | I think– I think we ditched her. | 我们应该甩掉她了 |
[15:49] | Okay, quick question, Ray. | 问个简单的问题 雷 |
[15:51] | Your lady dinosaur friend, | 你那位母恐龙朋友 |
[15:53] | you said she recognized your scent. | 你说它认得出你的气味 |
[15:54] | Wait, I believe her name was Gertrude. | 等等 我想它叫格特鲁德 |
[15:56] | Right, I couldn’t help but get the feeling | 好吧 我不禁有种预感 |
[15:58] | that Gertrude didn’t like you very much. | 格特鲁德不是很喜欢你 |
[16:00] | Raymond, what aren’t you telling us? | 雷蒙德 你有什么事瞒着我们 |
[16:03] | Well, it just so happens that lady dinosaurs are rather maternal. | 碰巧这只母恐龙相当有母性 |
[16:08] | – And? – And I may have eaten one of her eggs. | -然后呢 -我也许吃了她的一个恐龙蛋 |
[16:11] | But I was starving. I needed protein. | 我当时饿坏了 我需要蛋白质 |
[16:13] | I mean, one egg made me, like, 70 omlettes. | 一个蛋相当于约七十个煎蛋卷 |
[16:16] | I regret nothing. | 我一点也不后悔 |
[16:17] | All right, but you have to tell us this | 好吧 但在我们进入格特鲁德的领地之前 |
[16:19] | before we walk onto Gertrude’s territory. | 你得把这事告诉我们吧 |
[16:21] | This is where the delineator landed. | 制图器就是掉在这里 |
[16:24] | Look, if you wanna stop the Legion of Doom | 如果你想阻止末日军团 |
[16:25] | from grabbing your grandfather’s piece of the spear, | 从你祖父那抢走矛碎片的话 |
[16:28] | we have to retrieve it. | 我们得找回制图器 |
[16:31] | We made it. | 我们到了 |
[16:33] | Someone lives here? | 有人住这吗 |
[16:34] | Used to. | 以前有 |
[16:35] | It’s where I survived for six months. | 我就在这幸存了六个月 |
[16:38] | What’s that smell? | 这是什么味道 |
[16:40] | Male T. Rex urine. | 公霸王龙的尿 |
[16:42] | The only way I figured to keep Gertrude away | 我想到不让格特鲁德靠近的唯一办法 |
[16:44] | was to douse the place with it. | 就是洒上公霸王龙的尿 |
[16:45] | And where did you find male T. Rex urine? | 你在哪找到公霸王龙的尿 |
[16:48] | – Well– – Actually, I don’t wanna know. | -这个嘛 -其实我不想知道 |
[16:53] | Do I wanna know what these are? | 我要知道这些是什么吗 |
[16:58] | That one looks just like Captain Lance. | 这个看起来和兰斯船长很像 |
[17:00] | That looks like a little baby Rory. | 那个看起来有点像小罗里 |
[17:02] | I, uh, I might have gotten a little lonely. | 当时我可能有点寂寞了 |
[17:05] | But hey, the sun is setting, | 但是太阳要下山了 |
[17:07] | maybe I should go out and catch us an iguana | 也许我该出去 给大家抓只鬣蜥蜴 |
[17:09] | and prepare some of my world-famous iguana soup. | 准备一些我那道闻名世界的鬣蜥蜴汤 |
[17:12] | Nah, I’m good. | 不用了 |
[17:13] | I brought energy bars from the ship. | 我从船上带了一些能量棒来 |
[17:14] | What? Energy bars? | 什么 能量棒 |
[17:16] | Come on, Nate, we’re in the Cretaceous Period. | 拜托 内特 我们现在在白垩纪时期 |
[17:18] | You have to at least try the local cuisine. | 你至少要尝尝当地的美食吧 |
[17:21] | No. | 不用了 |
[17:22] | All right. | 好吧 |
[17:23] | Do not leave the urine perimeter! | 千万不要离开尿界 |
[17:28] | – So. – So. | -好了 -好了 |
[17:30] | Here we are, waiting for fresh iguana | 我们来到了恐龙时期 |
[17:34] | at Ray’s “Cast Away” camp during dinosaur times. | 在雷的营地里等待活生生的鬣蜥蜴 |
[17:38] | So this is our lives now. | 我们的人生变成这样了 |
[17:42] | I know you wanna get back to the ship, | 我知道你想回到飞船上 |
[17:44] | but there’s really nothing we can do right now except wait. | 但现在我们除了等 真的什么也做不了 |
[17:50] | Not a thing. | 不成问题 |
[17:57] | Good thing I haven’t forgotten my survival skills. | 幸好我还没忘记我的求生技能 |
[18:00] | Like riding a bike. | 跟骑自行车一样简单 |
[18:01] | Wow, that’s– that’s great, Ray. | 太好了 雷 |
[18:06] | Okay, once we find Rip, how are we gonna get him | 我们找到里普后 要怎样才能 |
[18:09] | to tell us where Nate’s grandfather is if…? | 让他告诉我们内特的祖父在哪 如果… |
[18:11] | – If Rip thinks we’re all evil? – Yeah. | -如果里普认为我们全是坏人吗 -对 |
[18:14] | One problem at a time. | 一次解决一个问题 |
[18:16] | What’s our other problem? | 还有什么问题 |
[18:21] | Go find Rip. I’ll hold these guys off. | 去找里普 我来拖延这些人 |
[18:49] | You shouldn’t have come here. | 你不该来这 |
[18:50] | This is our ship. | 这是我们的飞船 |
[18:56] | But there’s always room for a pretty little thing like you. | 但船上总是有你这种小美人的地方 |
[18:59] | We’ve got plenty of extra room in the brig. | 禁闭室里多的是地方 |
[19:02] | This is all in Rip’s mind. None of this is real. | 这全都是里普脑里的想象 不是真的 |
[19:05] | You’re not real. | 你不是真的 |
[19:07] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[19:10] | Does that feel real? | 这感觉真实吗 |
[19:30] | Hello? | 你好 |
[19:38] | Rip. | 里普 |
[19:39] | Get away from me! | 离我远点 |
[19:41] | Look, relax, it’s okay. | 别紧张 没事的 |
[19:43] | I’m gonna get you out of here. | 我会救你出去的 |
[19:45] | Get me out? | 救我出去 |
[19:47] | You put me in here. | 是你把我关在这里的 |
[20:02] | SOS. | 求救信号 |
[20:05] | Sara. | 莎拉 |
[20:10] | Sara, it’s me. | 莎拉 是我 |
[20:14] | I didn’t know you knew Morse Code. | 我不知道你还会打摩斯密码 |
[20:15] | Mr. Jackson, I was hoping you’d hear my signal. | 杰克逊先生 我正希望你听到我的信号 |
[20:20] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[20:21] | Really? After all the time we’ve spent together? | 不是吧 我们都在一起这么长时间了 |
[20:25] | I think I would remember if we had– | 如果长时间在一起 我想我会记得… |
[20:28] | Are you a figment of Rip’s imagination? | 你也是里普想象出来的吗 |
[20:30] | Of sorts, but I’m very much real, | 算是吧 但是我非常地真实 |
[20:33] | as real as the Waverider herself. | 和乘波号一样真实 |
[20:37] | Gideon? | 吉迪恩 |
[20:39] | Hello, Mr. Jackson. | 你好 杰克逊先生 |
[20:47] | Wait, how can you be Gideon? I mean– | 等等 你怎么会是吉迪恩 |
[20:50] | Am I not what you imagined? | 我和你想象的不一样吗 |
[20:52] | Well, I always pictured you as a redhead myself, | 我一直想象你有一头红发 |
[20:53] | but, uh, this is Rip’s world. | 但这是里普的想象世界 |
[20:55] | I guess we’re just living in it, right? | 看来我们只有融入进来了 |
[20:57] | I have to find him. | 我得找到他 |
[20:59] | I need to ask him where Nate’s grandfather is. | 我要问他 内特的祖父在哪 |
[21:01] | It won’t be easy getting that information. | 要问出这个信息可不容易 |
[21:03] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[21:05] | Eobard Thawne twisted his consciousness, | 艾尔伯德·斯旺扭曲了他的意识 |
[21:07] | turned friends into foes. | 把朋友变成了敌人 |
[21:09] | But you’re still a friend. Why aren’t you corrupted? | 但你还是朋友 你怎么没变坏 |
[21:13] | It did not occur to Mr. Thawne | 斯旺先生没想过 |
[21:14] | that the AI inside the Waverider needed corrupting. | 乘波号里的人工智能需要变成坏人 |
[21:17] | But time is running out, | 但是没有时间了 |
[21:18] | and Captain Hunter’s true memories dim with every passing minute. | 亨特船长的真实记忆会随着时间流逝而消失 |
[21:21] | Soon, they’ll be lost forever. | 很快 记忆就会永远消失 |
[21:24] | Rip, it’s okay. I’m not gonna hurt you. | 里普 没事 我不会伤害你 |
[21:27] | I know you’re afraid because you think | 我知道你害怕我 是因为你认为 |
[21:29] | that I’m one of your captors, but that’s a lie. | 我是把你关在这的帮凶之一 但并非如此 |
[21:31] | Everything that you see on this ship, | 你在这艘船上看到的一切 |
[21:33] | it’s only in your mind. | 都只是你的想象 |
[21:38] | I don’t understand. | 什么意思 |
[21:40] | Oh, Rip. It’s okay. | 里普 没事的 |
[21:43] | Stay away from me! | 离我远点 |
[21:55] | – More iguana? – Ugh, no, I’m full. | -再来点鬣蜥蜴吗 -不用 我吃饱了 |
[21:59] | It was delicious though. Thank you. | 不过还是很美味的 谢谢 |
[22:00] | Oh, see? Delicious. | 你看 很美味 |
[22:02] | – You’re missing out. – Yeah, somehow I’ll manage. | -你没尝到真是遗憾 -是啊 就这样挺好 |
[22:08] | Where are you going? | 你这是要去哪 |
[22:09] | Just gonna get some more wood for the fire. | 只是去取点木头加把火而已 |
[22:11] | – I can go. – I’ll can help you. | -我可以去弄 -我来帮你 |
[22:12] | Boys, I can take care of myself. | 小伙子们 我能照顾我自己 |
[22:28] | So I guess we’re huddling for warmth now? | 我猜我们现在是抱团取暖了 |
[22:32] | You can’t do it, Nate. | 你不能这么做 内特 |
[22:34] | What, resist your charm? | 什么 限制你的魅力吗 |
[22:37] | You can’t date Amaya. | 你不能和阿玛雅交往 |
[22:40] | Ray, I’m not dating Amaya. | 雷 我没在和阿玛雅交往 |
[22:42] | Well, you’re doing something with her. | 然而 你和她有在做些小动作 |
[22:43] | Why do you think I yelled “Yoo-hoo” when I came back to camp? | 不然你以为我回来的时候 为何要提醒你们 |
[22:46] | Because you’re the type of guy that still says “In a jiffy.” | 因为你是那种还会说”速战速决”的人 |
[22:50] | Because I didn’t want to interrupt any shenanigans. | 因为我不想打扰任何”小前戏” |
[22:53] | And still says “Shenanigans.” | 而且还会说”小前戏” |
[22:55] | Look, I’m not dating Amaya, | 听着 我没在和阿玛雅交往 |
[22:57] | but, even if I was, so what? | 但就算交往 那又怎样 |
[23:00] | We wouldn’t make it weird on the ship. | 我们不会让船上的各位尴尬 |
[23:02] | That’s not what I– I don’t care about that. | 我说的不是 我一点都不在乎那个 |
[23:04] | I’ve dated on the ship. | 我也和船上的人交往过 |
[23:06] | You have? Who, Sara? | 有吗 和谁 莎拉吗 |
[23:08] | I mean, I know she’s bisexual, but I didn’t think– | 我是说 我知道她是双性恋 但我不认为 |
[23:09] | No, I care about Amaya’s granddaughter. | 不 我在乎的是阿玛雅的外孙女 |
[23:12] | You dated her. | 你和她交往过 |
[23:13] | No, I’ve met her. | 不 我见过她 |
[23:15] | Look, eventually, Amaya has to go back | 听着 最终 阿玛雅必须得在 |
[23:18] | to her home in Zambesi in 1942, | 1942年回到她在赞比西的故乡 |
[23:22] | and she’ll have a daughter | 然后她会生下一个女儿 |
[23:24] | and eventually a granddaughter who will inherit Amaya’s totem, | 最终阿玛雅的一位外孙女会继承她的图腾 |
[23:27] | and she will become a superhero in Detroit. | 并在底特律成为一位超级英雄 |
[23:31] | If you change Amaya’s destiny, | 如果你改变了阿玛雅的命运 |
[23:33] | that threatens Mari’s existence | 就会威胁到玛丽的存在 |
[23:36] | and the existences of all the people that she saved. | 以及她所拯救的所有人的存在 |
[23:39] | Amaya isn’t like the rest of us. | 阿玛雅和我们不一样 |
[23:41] | We were recruited because we didn’t matter to the timeline, | 我们被招募进来是因为不会对时间线产生影响 |
[23:44] | but Amaya does. | 但阿玛雅不同 |
[23:46] | She’s special. She has a destiny | 她很特殊 她有使命 |
[23:49] | and so do her descendents. | 她的后代也同样 |
[23:52] | All right, how come you haven’t said anything? | 好吧 你之前怎么一字不提 |
[23:55] | Because it’s dangerous to know too much about your future. | 因为对自己的未来知之过多是很危险的 |
[23:59] | Especially her. | 尤其对于她来说 |
[24:01] | What does that mean? | 你这话什么意思 |
[24:03] | It’s a long story, but it ends with her village | 说来话长 但最终会以她的村庄 |
[24:08] | being destroyed and her granddaughter in foster care. | 被摧毁以及她的外孙女被领养而收场 |
[24:16] | Ray… | 雷 |
[24:20] | I gotta tell her. | 我得告诉她 |
[24:22] | You can’t. | 你不能 |
[24:23] | This is the only way. | 只能这样 |
[24:28] | Sit down, Professor. | 坐下 教授 |
[24:31] | His heart is beating way too fast. | 他的心脏跳得太快了 |
[24:32] | I said sit. | 我说了坐下 |
[24:34] | I know you think I’m overreacting– | 我知道你觉得我是反应过度 |
[24:35] | No, I don’t. | 不 我不觉得 |
[24:37] | You care for the kid. | 你关心那孩子 |
[24:39] | I get it, but the way you’re acting | 我明白的 但你现在这个样子 |
[24:41] | is not doing him any favors. | 对他毫无帮助 |
[24:43] | Oh, how should I act, Mr. Rory? | 那我应该怎样 罗里先生 |
[24:45] | Please, enlighten me with your vast emotional wisdom! | 请用你意气用事的智慧指点我一下 |
[24:48] | Well, you seem to forget I had a partner too. | 你似乎忘记了我也曾有过一个搭档 |
[24:52] | The reason why Snart and I got on so well was, well, we– | 我和史纳特之所以能相处那么融洽 是因为 |
[24:56] | we trusted one another. | 我们彼此信任 |
[24:58] | We were friends. | 我们是朋友 |
[25:00] | We had each other’s backs. | 我们互相照应 |
[25:02] | Perhaps you’ve chosen the wrong analogy. | 你这个选错了类比对象 |
[25:04] | Your partner is dead. | 你的搭档已经死了 |
[25:06] | Yeah, well, I’m still on the ship. | 是的 而我还在船上 |
[25:09] | Your point? | 你想表达的意思是 |
[25:11] | You’re not exactly a spring chicken, Professor. | 你又不是个毛头小子了 教授 |
[25:13] | Your point? | 你想表达的意思是什么 |
[25:14] | My point is you’re not gonna be around for too much longer, | 我想表达的意思是你时日无多了 |
[25:18] | and Jax has to learn how to do this stuff himself. | 而杰克斯得学会自己面对这一切 |
[25:24] | Stop treating him like a kid | 别把他当成小孩子了 |
[25:26] | and more like a partner… partner. | 而是把他当成搭档 搭档 |
[25:41] | You just threw me against the wall without laying a finger on me. | 你刚碰都没碰我 就把我扔到墙上去了 |
[25:44] | Yeah, I had no idea I could do that. | 是的 我不知道我还有那种能力 |
[25:46] | If you can throw me across the room, | 如果你可以把我扔到房间的另一端 |
[25:48] | then you can open that door. | 那你就可以打开那扇门 |
[25:50] | This is your mind. You control everything. | 这是你的思想 你掌控着一切 |
[25:53] | Why do you care so much about getting me out of here? | 你为什么这么想把我弄出这里 |
[25:56] | Because I need your help. | 因为我需要你的帮助 |
[25:58] | You sent the JSA on a mission to safeguard the Spear of Destiny. | 你派美国正义协会守卫命运之矛 |
[26:05] | But the Legion has hunted down the fragments, all but one. | 但是末日军团收集了碎片 独缺一块 |
[26:09] | Commander Steel has it, | 那一块在钢铁司令官手里 |
[26:11] | and only you know where he is. | 而只有你知道他的下落 |
[26:16] | So you gotta get up… | 所以你得振作 |
[26:18] | because you’re Captain Rip Hunter. | 因为你是里普·亨特船长 |
[26:25] | And this is your mind, your ship, your rules. | 这是你的思想 你的飞船你做主 |
[26:40] | I’m Rip Hunter. | 我是里普·亨特 |
[26:42] | Captain of the Waverider. | 乘波号的船长 |
[26:44] | Captain of the Waverider… | 乘波号的船长 |
[26:47] | and I’m going to open a door with my mind. | 我将用意念打开一扇门 |
[26:56] | You got this. | 你能行的 |
[27:07] | Captain Hunter! | 亨特船长 |
[27:09] | Captain Lance. | 兰斯船长 |
[27:10] | – Who are you? – Sara, Gideon. | -你是谁 -莎拉 见过吉迪恩 |
[27:13] | Gideon, Sara. | 吉迪恩 见过莎拉 |
[27:16] | You’re Gideon? | 你是吉迪恩 |
[27:17] | Hello, Captain Lance. | 你好 兰斯船长 |
[27:19] | But you’re like– I mean, you’re really… | 但你很…我是说你非常… |
[27:22] | Human? | 像人吗 |
[27:23] | I was gonna say “Hot”, but yeah, that too. | 我本来想说”辣”的 不过你说的也对 |
[27:29] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们出去吧 |
[27:32] | All right, Rip, we need you to tell us where Commander Steel is. | 里普 你得告诉我们钢铁司令官在哪 |
[27:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:40] | The Captain’s consciousness | 船长的意识 |
[27:41] | is still under the control of this place. | 目前还受这个地方控制 |
[27:43] | If you want him to tell you what you need to know, | 如果你要让他说出你想知道的事 |
[27:45] | you’re gonna have to get him out. | 就必须把他弄出去 |
[27:46] | So you keep saying, | 你一直在说这个 |
[27:47] | but how do we get someone out of their own mind? | 但怎样才能带他离开自己的大脑呢 |
[27:49] | Well, you have to remind him of who he truly is. | 你需要让他想起真正的自己 |
[27:53] | All the artifacts of Captain Hunter’s former life | 所有亨特船长过去生活的古物 |
[27:55] | – are located in the– – The parlor. | -都位于… -会客室 |
[27:57] | Maybe we could jog his memory. | 或许我们可以唤醒他的记忆 |
[27:59] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[28:06] | Rip knows who he is. | 里普知道自己是谁 |
[28:07] | He’s our prisoner. | 他是我们的囚犯 |
[28:09] | Isn’t that right, Rip? | 难道不是吗 里普 |
[28:13] | – Look after Rip. – Always. | -照顾好里普 -没问题 |
[28:15] | Hey, what are you planning on doing? | 你打算怎么做 |
[28:18] | Guess we’re gonna have to kick our own asses. | 估计我们要狠狠揍自己一顿了 |
[28:24] | Looks like somebody forgot to bring their powers. | 看来有人忘带了自己的超能力搭档了 |
[29:02] | It doesn’t matter where Jax runs. | 无论杰克斯跑到哪里 |
[29:04] | There’s more of us than there are of you. | 我们的人数都比你们的多 |
[29:13] | Only difference is… | 唯一的区别就是… |
[29:17] | we’re real. | 我们是真的 |
[29:20] | We are really screwed, Raymond. | 我们真的完蛋了 雷蒙德 |
[29:24] | – Ugh, is that the– – Delineator? | -那个是不是… -制图器吗 |
[29:26] | Yep, and unless I’m high, | 没错 而且除非我嗑药了 |
[29:27] | that’s right in the middle of a… | 它就在那一个什么的正中间… |
[29:32] | T. Rex’s nest. | 霸王龙的巢穴 |
[29:33] | I hope those omlettes were worth it. | 希望结果值得冒险 |
[29:36] | I’ll go. | 我去吧 |
[29:38] | It’s my grandfather we’re trying to save by fixing the ship. | 我们修飞船为的是救我的祖父 |
[29:40] | And he’s my friend. | 而他也是我的朋友 |
[29:43] | True and true… | 没错 都没错 |
[29:47] | But Gertie is my problem. | 但格特该由我来解决 |
[30:08] | Looks like you’ve reached a dead end. | 看来你进死胡同了 |
[30:24] | I got it! | 我拿到了 |
[30:28] | Man, this thing is heavier than it looks. | 这东西比看上去要重 |
[30:30] | Wait a sec. Can you hear something? | 等一下 你们听见什么了吗 |
[30:39] | I can take her. | 我可以搞定它 |
[30:40] | No, we have to run. | 不行 得赶紧跑 |
[30:47] | Amaya! | 阿玛雅 |
[30:50] | What is she doing? | 她在做什么 |
[31:47] | Amazing. | 太神奇了 |
[31:48] | What the hell just happened? | 刚刚到底发生了什么 |
[31:51] | Gertrude and I had a little chat, | 我和格特鲁德聊了一下 |
[31:53] | woman to woman. | 女人和女人之间 |
[31:54] | Whoa, the rest of the team is gonna be so jealous they missed this. | 其他队员肯定会因为错过这个嫉妒死的 |
[31:58] | They’re probably all bored out of their minds stuck on that ship. | 他们现在估计被困在飞船上无聊死了 |
[32:04] | Took care of evil me. | 我解决了邪恶的我 |
[32:06] | Let’s go find Rip. | 我们去找里普吧 |
[32:16] | What the hell? | 什么情况 |
[32:17] | I just threw this guy out the cargo bay. | 我刚把那家伙扔出了货舱 |
[32:19] | We can’t kill these guys, can we? | 我们杀不掉这些家伙吧 |
[32:21] | Only Rip can. | 只有里普可以 |
[32:25] | Rip, come on, man, do something. | 里普 快做些什么 |
[32:27] | I don’t know what’s real and what’s imaginary anymore. | 我已经分不清真实和想象了 |
[32:31] | They’re real, Captain. | 他们是真实的 船长 |
[32:39] | Less talking, more dying. | 少废话 多死些 |
[32:42] | No! | 不 |
[32:47] | This is my ship, and you will do as I command. | 这是我的飞船 你必须听从我的指令 |
[33:01] | Rip? That really you? | 里普 真的是你吗 |
[33:06] | I don’t know who I am anymore, Mr. Jackson. | 我已经不知道自己是谁了 杰克逊先生 |
[33:09] | What I do know is that we’ve got to get out of here. | 但我知道我们必须快点离开这里 |
[33:15] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[33:16] | This place only existed because Rip believed it did, | 这地方是因为里普相信才存在的 |
[33:19] | and now that he’s seen the truth… | 而现在他已经看到了真相 |
[33:23] | You have to leave. | 你们必须离开 |
[33:24] | Thank you, thank you for believing in me, | 谢谢你在连我都不相信自己的时候 |
[33:28] | even when I didn’t. | 依然相信我 |
[33:34] | – You have to go. – Well, I can’t just leave you. | -你必须走 -但我不能把你留在这 |
[33:36] | You have to so you can tell Martin and Rory– | 你必须离开才能告诉马丁和罗里… |
[33:38] | hopefully Martin– to get me out of here. | 希望是马丁…把我带出去 |
[33:42] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:47] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[33:48] | Why hasn’t Sara woken up? | 为什么莎拉没醒过来 |
[33:50] | She’s still trapped inside. | 她还困在里面 |
[33:51] | We gotta wake her up. | 我们必须把她叫醒 |
[33:52] | Mr. Rory said, if we do that, | 罗里先生说了 如果我们这么做 |
[33:54] | we run the risk of stranding her inside Rip’s mind forever. | 就是冒险让她被永远困在里普的大脑里 |
[33:56] | Well, I got news for you. | 我有个消息要告诉你 |
[33:57] | Rip’s mind’s collapsing. | 里普的大脑正在崩塌 |
[33:59] | Okay. | 好了 |
[34:07] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[34:08] | But what about the captain? | 但船长呢 |
[34:16] | You… | 你… |
[34:18] | you were with me | 这么多日子 |
[34:20] | all of these days in this prison. | 你一直和我一起待在这个牢笼里 |
[34:23] | You were what saw me through, | 你一路陪我走到这里 |
[34:25] | just as you have guided me | 就好像那么多年来 |
[34:26] | to safety through all our years on the ship. | 你一直在飞船上指引到安全的地方 |
[34:29] | That is my purpose, Captain. | 这是我的使命 船长 |
[34:31] | Yeah, but if this place isn’t real, | 是的 但如果这个地方不是真的 |
[34:37] | then does that mean that you don’t exist either? | 那是不是代表你也不存在 |
[34:43] | Not in this form, no. | 对 不是以这个样子 |
[34:46] | But unless you let me go… you won’t exist either. | 但除非你让我走…不然你也不会存在 |
[34:52] | Not in any way that matters. | 不会以任何重要的形式存在 |
[34:55] | No. I can’t leave you, Gideon. | 不 我不能离开你 吉迪恩 |
[34:59] | No, Captain… you can’t. | 不 船长…你不能 |
[35:04] | I will always be here. | 我会一直在这里 |
[35:25] | Rip? | 里普 |
[35:30] | Where am I? | 我在哪里 |
[35:33] | You’re home. | 你回家了 |
[35:43] | Well, I think that does it on my end. | 我这边应该搞定了 |
[35:49] | How’s it looking in there? | 现在情况怎么样 |
[35:51] | I don’t know. I’m not a timeship mechanic. | 我不是时间飞船的机械师 |
[35:53] | – Or a mechanic, period. – That’s also true. | -或者机械师 句号 -也对 |
[35:56] | The temporal delineator is operating | 时空制图器 |
[35:58] | at normal levels, Dr. Palmer. | 目前运作正常 帕尔默博士 |
[36:00] | She couldn’t just say that earlier? | 她不能早点说吗 |
[36:02] | I swear, I think she’s still mad from before. | 我发誓她还在为之前的事生气 |
[36:05] | You know I can hear you, right? | 你知道我能听到吧 |
[36:06] | Thank you, Gideon. | 谢谢你 吉迪恩 |
[36:08] | That move you did with the T. Rex? | 你对霸王龙做的事 |
[36:10] | I’ll be thinking about that for days. | 我这几天都会想着 |
[36:14] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[36:15] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:27] | My quarters, tonight. | 今晚来我房间 |
[36:29] | I’ll give you something else to think about. | 我会让你有其他事想 |
[36:35] | So how’s it going? | 情况怎么样 |
[36:38] | Yeah, Gideon said she’s good. | 吉迪恩说她很好 |
[36:41] | – Good to go. – Not what I’m talking about. | -没问题了 -我不是说这个 |
[36:44] | Look, I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[36:46] | Perhaps I was a little overly cautious. | 也许我有点太小心了 |
[36:48] | You and Amaya, you’re both adults. | 你和阿玛雅都是成年人了 |
[36:50] | I’m sure you know how to be safe and keep it casual. | 我相信你知道如何保证安全和约炮 |
[36:53] | Who am I to get in the way of that? | 我怎么多管闲事 |
[36:54] | Nah, you were right. | 不 你说得对 |
[36:57] | I can’t keep it casual. | 我不能约炮 |
[36:58] | Uh, what changed? | 是什么改变了你 |
[37:00] | I saw her almost get eaten by a T. Rex, | 我看见她差点被一个霸王龙吃掉 |
[37:03] | and I thought she was gonna die, and then I saw one of the most | 我以为她会死掉 然后我看见 |
[37:05] | epic displays of badassery I’ve ever seen in my life, so… | 我前所未见的史诗般壮举 |
[37:08] | So, not casual then? | 那么不约炮了吗 |
[37:11] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不不 |
[37:14] | But I gotta break it off, right? | 但我要中断吧 |
[37:15] | I mean, there’s really nothing to break off. | 事实上 没什么可中断的 |
[37:17] | It’s just I can’t let it progress. | 我只是不能让它发展 |
[37:21] | Yeah, I don’t think you can. | 是的 你不能 |
[37:23] | – I know. – Sorry, man. | -我知道 -抱歉 兄弟 |
[37:37] | I’ll start tomorrow. | 我明天再执行 |
[37:41] | There you are. | 你在这里 |
[37:44] | Everybody ready to go? | 大家准备离开了吗 |
[37:46] | All right, I’ll just be a minute. | 我马上就好了 |
[37:47] | I gotta recalibrate the time drive. | 我要重新校准时光驱动引擎 |
[37:52] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[37:54] | I was reminded… | 我想起来 |
[37:57] | that partners must believe in one another. | 搭档之间必须互相信任 |
[38:01] | You know I have the utmost faith and trust in you, Jefferson. | 你知道我对你有绝对的信心和信任 杰佛逊 |
[38:04] | You are smart and formidable, | 你很聪明 也很强大 |
[38:07] | something I need to be more mindful of. | 我需要更加铭记在心 |
[38:23] | Nice to see it all still fits. | 还都很合身真是太好了 |
[38:25] | It really is rather difficult to put weight on | 电影学院的学生 |
[38:27] | when you’re a film student. | 真的比较难变胖 |
[38:28] | So, you remember. | 所以你还记得 |
[38:32] | Everything. | 全都记得 |
[38:36] | I really am very sorry, Sara. | 我真的非常抱歉 莎拉 |
[38:38] | It wasn’t you. | 那不是你 |
[38:40] | This is you. | 这才是你 |
[38:45] | Dr. Palmer and Mr. Jackson have finished making repairs. | 帕尔默博士和杰克逊先生完成修复了 |
[38:48] | We are ready to time-jump, Captain. | 我们准备好穿越了 船长 |
[38:50] | Thank you, Gideon. | 谢谢你 吉迪恩 |
[38:57] | I’ll see you on the bridge. | 我们在舰桥见 |
[39:02] | – Gideon. – Yes, Captain? | -吉迪恩 -是 船长 |
[39:03] | I’m, uh… | 我… |
[39:08] | I’m really sorry for everything I put you through. | 我为让你经历的一切感到非常抱歉 |
[39:11] | Forcing me to disable the ship? | 逼我使飞船瘫痪吗 |
[39:12] | Or our kiss? | 还是我们的吻 |
[39:16] | How did you–? | 你怎么… |
[39:17] | If it’s the latter, I rather enjoyed it. | 如果是后者 我还挺享受的 |
[39:23] | As did I, Gideon. | 我也是 吉迪恩 |
[39:27] | As did I. | 我也是 |
[39:56] | Welcome back, Captain– Mr. Hunter. | 欢迎回来 船长…亨特先生 |
[40:03] | It is so good to be back, Martin. | 非常高兴能回来 马丁 |
[40:09] | Dr. Palmer, it’s very nice to see you again. | 帕尔默博士 很高兴再见到你 |
[40:13] | You know you nearly ruined “Star Wars,” right? | 你知道你差点毁掉《星球大战》吧 |
[40:17] | Yeah, sorry about that. | 是的 我很抱歉 |
[40:22] | The Waverider looks to be in… | 看来乘波号… |
[40:25] | pristine condition. | 还是原样 |
[40:28] | Well, you know, she’s holding up pretty well. | 没错 它保持得挺好的 |
[40:32] | I liked you better when you were killing people. | 我比较喜欢那个杀人的你 |
[40:35] | Ah, I see that not everything has changed in my absence. | 看来我不在时还是有些事物没变 |
[40:40] | Ms. Jiwe, I had the honor of serving alongside your compatriots, | 吉韦小姐 我很荣幸跟你的同伴一起执勤 |
[40:44] | including Dr. Heywood’s grandfather. | 包括海伍德博士的祖父 |
[40:47] | They all spoke very highly of you. | 他们对你的评价非常高 |
[40:49] | Well, this group speaks very highly of you too. | 这个队伍对你的评价也非常高 |
[40:56] | Nice to meet you, Rip. | 很高兴见到你 里普 |
[40:59] | For real this time. | 这次是真的 |
[41:01] | Well, everyone is being very uncharacteristically pleasant, | 好吧 大家都非比寻常地高兴 |
[41:07] | but we’re all hoping you know where the final piece | 但我们都希望你知道命运之矛 |
[41:09] | of the Spear of Destiny is. | 最后一块碎片的下落 |
[41:15] | I do. | 我知道 |
[41:17] | 航空航天局飞行基地 1970年 | |
[41:18] | So I’ve been told you were bumped up | 我听说你被擢升为 |
[41:20] | to the prime crew for Apollo 13. | 阿波罗13号的特种飞行员 |
[41:23] | Yeah, man, sucks for Ken, but I am over the moon. | 是的 对肯很可惜 但由我来登月 |
[41:28] | See what I did there? | 看见我做了什么吗 |
[41:32] | It’s very clever. Now, if you could just head this way, | 你非常聪明 现在你能往这走吗 |
[41:34] | I need to run a few tests, | 我需要进行几项测试 |
[41:36] | and we’ll get you cleared for flight. | 就能放你起飞了 |
[41:38] | Run all the tests you like. | 你可以做任何测试 |
[41:41] | I just wanna be on that shuttle. | 只要让我上飞船 |
[41:43] | Yes, well… | 好吧 |
[41:47] | We’ll see about that. | 我们走着瞧 |