Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第2季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第2季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Time travel is real, 时间旅行是真实存在的
[00:03] and all of history is vulnerable to attack, 而所有的历史都脆弱不堪
[00:05] which is why we must travel through time 所以我们必须穿越时间
[00:07] to stop the spread of these so-called time aberrations, 阻止那些所谓的时间偏差发散开来
[00:10] and to erase their damage to history. 并抹除他们对历史造成的损坏
[00:13] We are a team of outcasts and misfits, 我们是一队被排斥者和被放逐者
[00:15] so please don’t call us heroes. 所以请不要叫我们英雄
[00:17] We’re something else. 我们是另一种存在
[00:18] We’re legends. 我们是传奇
[00:23] We’re The Justice Society of America. 我们是美国正义协会
[00:25] Dr. Mid-Nite, Star Girl. 午夜神医 星女
[00:27] Copy that. 收到
[00:28] Have either of you gentlemen heard of the Spear of Destiny? 你们有谁听过命运之矛吗
[00:32] The Spear allegedly has the power to rewrite reality. 那矛据说有能力改变现实
[00:35] I know that you’re one of the protectors of the Spear of Destiny, 我知道你是命运之矛的保护者之一
[00:38] and I know that you know where the other pieces are hidden. 我还知道你知道它还分散在哪里
[00:43] Oh–okay, okay. 好吧好吧
[00:44] The piece of the Spear’s inside your telescope. 矛的碎片就在你的望远镜里
[00:46] Will you put the gun down, Jax? 把枪放下吧 杰克斯
[00:48] He’s with the Legion now. 他现在跟末日军团是一伙的
[00:49] Why are you protecting him? 你为什么要保护他
[00:50] I’m protecting you. 我是在保护你
[01:13] Hello, Charles. 你好 查尔斯
[01:20] I see you found a way to cure your blindness. 看来你治好了自己的眼睛
[01:23] The future is full of marvels, Captain Hunter. 未来充满了奇迹 亨特船长
[01:27] No longer a captain, I’m afraid. 我恐怕已经不是船长了
[01:33] What do we have here? 这是什么
[01:35] This is a bio-morphic implant, 这是一个生物形态的植入体
[01:38] capable of modifying its host’s neural processes. 能够改变其宿主的神经突起
[01:41] One day, this could end violence as we know it. 总有一天 这个东西能够结束所有的暴力
[01:45] Or, by the same means, amplify it. 或者有可能 带来更多的暴力
[01:49] I thought none of us were supposed to 我们不是不应该再
[01:50] contact the other again. 彼此联系了吗
[01:52] A new threat, I’m afraid. 有了新的威胁
[01:53] A cabal of sorts is after the Spear. 有人正在密谋得到矛
[01:55] – I’m rounding up the fragments. – Why? -我正在收集各个碎片 -为什么
[01:57] They’re safer apart than they are together. 分散开比在一起更安全
[02:00] They’ll be safe at the Vanishing Point. 在消失点里会更安全
[02:02] Really? 是吗
[02:03] You said the Time Masters couldn’t be trusted. 你说过不能相信时间之主
[02:06] Did I? Bollocks, so I did. 是吗 该死 我还真说过
[02:10] I suppose we’re gonna have to do this the hard way, then. 那就只好来硬的了
[02:15] Now, where is the fragment of the Spear 赶紧告诉我 我让你保护的
[02:18] that I had you protect? 矛碎片在哪里
[02:19] I don’t know why you want it, 我不知道你为什么要找它
[02:21] but you’ll never find it. 但是你永远都不会找到的
[02:23] Well, seeing as you’ve been posing 鉴于你现在是一名
[02:25] as a researcher in cybernetic implants, 神经植入物的研究者
[02:27] my guess is that you have hidden the fragment… 所以我猜你把它藏在了
[02:32] inside you. 你的身体里
[02:43] – What’s going on? – Lily’s algorithm located -怎么了 -莉莉的算法
[02:45] a piece of the Spear of Destiny. 找到一块命运之矛的碎片
[02:47] When? I mean, I know just now, but where are we headed? 什么时候 我是指要去哪一年
[02:49] Detroit, the year 3000 AD. 底特律 公元3000年
[02:52] Journey into the distant future. 通往遥远未来之旅
[02:53] How exciting. 太令人激动了
[02:54] Speak for yourself. 那是你自己
[02:55] Come on, man, who doesn’t like the future? 拜托 谁会不喜欢未来呢
[02:57] I like history. Yeah, I know, 我喜欢历史 我知道
[02:58] it’s filled with terror and violence, 历史里到处都是恐怖和暴力
[03:00] – but the future just– – It’s uncertain. -可是未来 -还不确定
[03:02] Yeah, and it freaks me out a little. 是的 所以我有点害怕
[03:04] Then just stay on the ship. 那就待在船上
[03:05] You think I should stay on the ship? 你觉得我应该待在船上吗
[03:07] I don’t care. It’s up to you. 关我什么事 你随便
[03:18] I am a time travel professional. 我是名时间旅行的专业人员
[03:20] If you need me to visit the future, 如果你需要我去未来
[03:22] I can visit the future. 我可以去的
[03:23] And I’m just saying it’s entirely up to you. 我说了 你随便
[03:26] And I’m just saying shut up. 我让你们闭嘴
[03:28] Nate, you’ll stay on the ship. 内特 你待在船上
[03:29] The rest of us will go find the Spear. 其他人去找矛
[03:31] Unfortunately, the medallion is no longer sensing 有个坏消息 奖章探测不到
[03:33] the presence of the Spear fragment. 矛的碎片了
[03:36] So we came here for nothing? 那我们白来了吗
[03:37] Maybe not. Gideon, 或许不是 吉迪恩
[03:39] do they have booze in the year 3000? 3000年还有酒吗
[03:42] Better yet, Gideon, 换个问题 吉迪恩
[03:44] do you have the last position of the fragment? 你知道碎片最后出现在哪吗
[03:48] Somebody find a light switch or something. 谁去找灯的开关什么的
[03:50] What the hell does a light switch look like 在3000年代的灯开关
[03:52] in the year 3000? 长什么样
[03:56] Yeah, I guess there’s not many places 我想在开关这方面
[03:57] you can go with a light switch. 是发展不出什么新花样的
[03:59] But everything else is leaps and bounds 但其他的东西就远超于
[04:01] beyond our current science. 我们目前的科技水平了
[04:10] Amaya… 阿玛雅
[04:17] Charles. How do you know the stiff? 查尔斯 你怎么认得这具死尸
[04:19] This is Dr. Mid-Nite of the Justice Society. 这是正义协会的午夜神医
[04:21] What’s a member of the JSA doing this far into the future? 美国正义协会的成员在这么远的未来干什么
[04:25] Rest in peace. 安息吧
[04:26] That’s sweet, Mick. 真是感人 米克
[04:27] No, it’s what he wrote on the floor– 不是 是他在地板上写的
[04:30] RIP R.I.P.
[04:32] That’s not “Rest In Peace.” 他写的不是”安息”
[04:34] It’s the name of Dr. Mid-Nite’s killer. 而是杀死午夜神医凶手的名字
[04:37] – I just don’t get it. – Please be more specific. -我就是搞不懂 -请说清楚点
[04:40] That could be a very long list. 说来话长
[04:41] Okay, even assuming 好吧 假设
[04:44] the Legion took the Spear fragment from here, 末日军团从这里拿走了矛的碎片
[04:47] how did they know it was here? 他们怎么找来的
[04:48] Without the medallion, you mean. 你是说在没有奖章的情况下
[04:49] Rip must’ve told them. 肯定是里普告诉他们的
[04:50] Somehow, he remembers where the pieces of the Spear are. 不知为何 他想起了矛的碎片在哪
[04:53] Well, then it’s a good thing you let him escape. 那你让他跑掉可真是干了件好事
[04:57] Do you wanna say something to me? 你有话想对我说吗
[04:59] Jax told me about how he was gonna kill Rip in 1776, 杰克斯告诉我他如何想在1776年杀里普
[05:03] and about how you stopped him. 还有你是怎么阻止他的
[05:04] Because we’re not killers, Amaya. 因为我们不是杀手 阿玛雅
[05:06] Except for yourself and Mr. Rory and… 除了你自己和罗里先生 还有…
[05:10] I’ll stop helping now. 我就不帮倒忙了
[05:11] I’m not condoning murder, 我不是想纵容谋杀
[05:13] but the JSA would’ve captured Rip 但是美国正义协会必定会在
[05:14] without regard for sentiment. 没有个人感情影响下抓捕里普
[05:16] You think I let Rip go, 你觉得我放走里普
[05:17] – because of sentiment? – Yes. -是因为个人感情 -是的
[05:19] All right, let’s just all take a breath. 好了 大家冷静一下
[05:20] I’m sorry that your friend got killed. 很抱歉你的朋友被杀了
[05:23] And it may be sentimental, 或许这是感情用事
[05:25] but my team comes before tactics. 但队伍比战略更重要
[05:27] And as a result, you’ve put the whole of reality at risk. 而结果是 你让整个现实陷入了危险
[05:31] Maybe this is why your team loses so often. 也许这是为什么你的队伍总是输
[05:34] – Pardon the interruption… – Excellent timing, Gideon. -抱歉打断一下 -时机正好 吉迪恩
[05:36] Your daughter Lily’s algorithm 你女儿莉莉的算法
[05:38] has identified a location for another piece of the Spear. 鉴定出了另一块矛碎片的位置
[05:40] Well, when it rains, it pours. 一波未平 一波又起
[05:42] Where is it, Gideon? 在哪里 吉迪恩
[05:43] A small island known as Britannia 一座名叫大不列颠的小岛
[05:45] in the year 507 AD. 在公元507年
[05:54] Medieval England. 中世纪英格兰
[05:55] See, this is what I’m talking about– 看 这就是我说的
[05:57] a nice, well-documented piece of history. 一段有详细记载的历史
[06:00] Knights in shining armor, damsels in distress, 穿着耀眼盔甲的骑士 受困的少女
[06:03] and best of all, jousts. 还有最棒的 长矛比武
[06:06] Heh, well, jousting didn’t appear in England till 1300 AD. 英格兰直到公元1300年才有长矛比武
[06:09] Don’t take this away from me. 别这么扫我兴
[06:11] Raymond. 雷蒙德
[06:13] Just forget about history for once, all right? 这一次先忘掉历史 好吗
[06:15] We’re in the Age of Legend. 我们在传奇的时代
[06:16] Well, remember as Santayana once said. 记得桑塔亚那曾经说过
[06:19] “Those who cannot remember history “那些不记得历史的人
[06:21] are condemned to repeat it.” 注定将会重演历史”
[06:23] Was he a knight? I don’t remember his name. 他是个骑士吗 我不记得他的名字
[06:25] And I was pretty obsessed with Arthurian lore as a kid. 我小时候挺迷亚瑟王传说的
[06:28] Well, if you were, 如果真是如此
[06:29] you would know that there were not jousts. 你应该知道这时候没有长枪比武
[06:32] well… 这个
[06:34] agree to disagree. 求同存异吧
[06:36] Fair. 可以
[06:45] Are you skipping Medieval Times, as well, Professor? 你也不去中世纪吗 教授
[06:47] Yes, I was just catching up on some research. 是的 我在继续之前的研究
[06:52] What’d you do? 你做了什么
[06:52] Excuse me? 不好意思
[06:54] Don’t say excuse me. 别说不好意思
[06:55] It makes you sound guilty. 让你听起来有罪
[06:57] I haven’t the foggiest idea what you’re talking– 我完全不知道你在说什…
[07:01] – What are you doing? – Thieves. -你要干什么 -小偷
[07:03] They have a certain smell. 他们都有种味道
[07:05] I thought that was just because you didn’t bathe. 我还以为你只是没有洗澡
[07:07] What’d you steal? 你要偷什么
[07:09] How dare you even suggest– 你怎么敢说
[07:11] What did you steal? 你偷了什么
[07:16] Dr. Mid-Nite wouldn’t be needing it, 午夜神医也用不着了
[07:17] so I figured I’d… 所以我就想可以
[07:20] I couldn’t resist. 我没有忍住
[07:23] Though I prefer the term “Borrowed.” 我更愿意用”借”来形容
[07:27] Impressive. 真棒
[07:29] There’s hope for you yet. 你还有希望
[07:32] Look, all I’m saying is, 听着 我要说的是
[07:34] the stories you grew up on are just that. 你从小听到大的故事不算什么
[07:35] They’re stories, all right? 都只是故事 懂吗
[07:37] The Medieval world was a time of turmoil. 中世纪世界处在动荡时期
[07:39] It was the collapse of Rome, 罗马帝国的陨落
[07:41] which led to the collapse of civilization itself. 导致了文明的陨落
[07:43] And don’t even get me started on the health and sanitation. 都不用我说起健康和卫生问题
[07:46] – Yeah, please don’t. – Cholera, diphtheria, -拜托别说了 -霍乱 白喉
[07:49] uh, typhoid fever, and I’m not even touching skin diseases. 伤寒症 我都没提到皮肤病
[07:52] Speaking of which, why did you choose to dress like a leper? 说到这 你怎么穿得像个麻风病患者
[07:54] I didn’t. This is historically accurate. 没有啊 这个符合历史实情
[07:57] You all look like you’re going to a Renaissance Fair. 你们看着像要去参加文艺复兴集会
[08:00] – What is it? – We’re being followed. -什么情况 -有人跟踪我们
[08:03] And by the way, even if I was a leper, 对了 就算我像个麻风病患者
[08:04] it’d be way less obvious than 那也比一群
[08:06] a bunch of knights in shining armor. 穿着耀眼盔甲的骑士低调很多
[08:13] Wait–I mean, ho– I mean–I mean, hark! 等下 我是说 听
[08:16] Good knight, we intend you no harm. 好骑士 我们没有恶意
[08:18] We are but mere travelers in this land. 我们只是路过此地
[08:20] Your dialect is way off. 你的方言说得差远了
[08:22] I, Raymond of the Palms, and my band of merry men 我 棕榈之雷蒙德和我的男女随从
[08:26] and women, humbly request safe passage to Camelot, 谦恭地请求安全前往卡米洛特
[08:29] and an audience with King Arthur. 拜见亚瑟王
[08:31] King Arthur? 亚瑟王
[08:32] Yes, you can see his crest on their shields. 没错 他们的盾牌上面有他的饰章
[08:41] I am Guinevere. 我是格温妮维尔
[08:44] We shall escort you to Camelot… 我们会护送你们去卡米洛特
[08:48] But your leper must remain outside the castle walls. 但你们的麻风病人得留在城壁外面
[08:52] I’m not a leper! 我不是麻风病人
[09:10] Still think this is just a story? 还认为这只是个故事吗
[09:12] This place shouldn’t exist. 这个地方不该存在
[09:15] There’s no need of that here. 不必多礼
[09:17] We’re all equal in the court of Camelot. 在卡米洛特宫廷里人人平等
[09:20] That’s why I love this guy. 所以我喜欢这个人
[09:22] Our paths crossed in the wood 我们在追踪黑骑士时
[09:23] while tracking the Black Knight, Your Grace. 与他们在树林里相遇 陛下
[09:25] How then are we to know that they’re not in league 怎么确定他们跟那个
[09:27] with that vile rogue? 邪恶的军队不是一伙的
[09:28] – Ray? – Your Grace, -雷 -陛下
[09:30] I swear we are not your enemies. 我发誓我们不是你的敌人
[09:32] We are warriors on a quest, a race against evil. 我们是寻求与邪恶之军战斗的战士
[09:36] A great evil haunts my land these many days, 邪恶之军在我的土地出没多时
[09:38] kidnapping my noble Knights of the Round Table. 绑架我尊贵的圆桌骑士团
[09:41] Therefore, it’ll fall on my wisest adviser 所以 就交由我最聪明的议士
[09:44] to measure the truth of your words. 来鉴定你们言语的虚实
[09:46] Oh, please don’t say it. 请不要这么说
[09:47] Summon Merlin! 传梅林
[09:54] Get ready to fight our way out of here 准备杀出去
[09:56] if Merlin rules against us. 如果梅林否定我们
[10:04] That’s Star Girl. 是星女
[10:08] What are you doing in Camelot? 你在卡米洛特干什么
[10:19] This ship– it never ceases to amaze me. 这艘飞船总是能让我吃惊
[10:22] Well, speaking of amazing–Merlin? 说到吃惊 梅林这个身份
[10:25] Just an identity I adopted to fit into this era. 只是我融入这个时代的身份
[10:27] But are you even doing in this era? 但你在这个时代干什么
[10:29] Let me guess, it has something to do with the Spear of Destiny. 我来猜 跟命运之矛有关
[10:32] We found Dr. Mid-Nite in year 3000. 我们在公元3000年找到午夜神医
[10:35] He’s dead, Courtney. 他死了 考特尼
[10:37] We think he was killed because he possessed 我们认为他被杀死是因为
[10:39] a piece of the Spear. 他手里有矛的碎片
[10:41] What do you know about the JSA’s final mission? 你了解美国正义协会最后的任务吗
[10:43] Obsidian told me that the JSA disappeared 黑曜石告诉我美国正义协会
[10:45] after a trip to Leipzig in 1956. 在1956年去莱比锡之后消失了
[10:47] The mission was to recover the Spear of Destiny, 那项任务是为了找回命运之矛
[10:49] and keep it from falling into enemy hands. 让它不落入敌人之手
[10:56] And how was it that you were all scattered throughout time? 你们怎么分散在不同时代
[10:58] We were joined on our mission by someone 这是一个自称是时间之主的人
[10:59] who called himself a Time Master. 给我们的任务
[11:02] Rip Hunter. 里普·亨特
[11:03] Yes. 是的
[11:08] He said the Spear could alter reality itself– 他说矛能改变现实
[11:11] that it was too powerful for any man or woman to possess, 对于任何拥有它的人来说都太过强大
[11:14] so we broke it into four separate pieces. 所以我们将其分成四块独立的碎片
[11:17] Mr. Hunter took one… 亨特先生拿了一块
[11:18] And took the rest of you to three different time periods. 然后带你们其他人去了三个不同的时期
[11:21] When I arrived in Camelot, it was a middling kingdom. 我到达卡米洛特时 它还是个中等王国
[11:24] To help me protect my piece of the Spear, 我为了保护命运之矛的碎片
[11:26] I fashioned it into the legendary court of King Arthur 我把碎片塑造成了传说中的亚瑟王宫
[11:29] and his Knights of the Round Table. 以及他的圆桌骑士团
[11:43] Courtney, I respect your devotion, 考特尼 我敬佩你的忠诚
[11:46] but shouldn’t you at least tell me 但你难道不该告诉我
[11:47] where the fragment is hidden? 碎片藏在哪吗
[11:48] Don’t worry, Amaya, I promise, 别担心 阿玛雅 我保证
[11:50] the piece is somewhere very safe. 碎片在一个非常安全的地方
[11:54] Your tracking in the woods was excellent. 你在树林中的追踪技巧非常优秀
[11:56] There’s not many people that can get the jump on me like that. 能胜过我的人不多
[11:58] I was a warrior long before I was a queen. 早在成为皇后前 我是名战士
[12:01] Why does it sound like you preferred that? 为什么感觉你更喜欢做战士
[12:03] Politics is not one of my passions. 政治不是我的兴趣之一
[12:07] But Arthur is a true friend and ally, 但亚瑟是真正的朋友和伙伴
[12:09] and I believe in his vision for a more just and peaceful kingdom. 我相信他设想的是更公正 更和平的王国
[12:13] From what I see, Camelot lives up to its reputation. 在我来看 卡米洛特的确名副其实
[12:17] Where is the good king? 这个美好的王国在哪
[12:19] On the hunt– 正在寻找
[12:21] no doubt chasing a boar through the brush as we speak. 正如我们所说 无疑要穿过灌木追赶野猪
[12:53] Do your worst, knave. 放马过来吧 无赖
[12:56] I’d rather die than surrender. 我宁死不屈
[13:00] Then you are an idiot. 那你就是个笨蛋
[13:03] You’re not going to run me through. 你不会刺死我的
[13:05] No. 是的
[13:07] We have something else in mind for you, Your Majesty. 我们对你有其他的想法 陛下
[13:13] Huzzah! 好啊
[13:22] I can’t believe Marty and Mick are missing this. 不敢相信马蒂和米克要错过这些
[13:24] Like, right? I mean, when’s the next time 是吧 下一次要什么时候
[13:26] we’re gonna get to feast in Camelot? 才能在卡米洛特大快朵颐呢
[13:28] Hey, guys, check it out. 你们过来看看
[13:29] – That’s Sir Galahad. – How do you know that? -那是加拉哈特爵士 -你怎么知道
[13:32] Because he’s sitting in the Siege Perilous. 因为他坐在危险席上
[13:34] – What? – Come on. -什么 -不是吧
[13:36] Some kind of historian you are. 还说你自己是历史学家
[13:37] Siege Perilous is a special seat 危险席是特别的席位
[13:39] reserved for only the purest of knights. 只为最圣洁的骑士保留
[13:41] I don’t how many times I have to tell you– 不知道我得和你说几次
[13:42] there’s a difference between legend and history. 传奇和历史是有区别的
[13:45] I’m gonna go introduce myself. 我要去自我介绍一番
[13:49] Sir Galahad. 加拉哈特爵士
[13:53] Oh, is this seat taken? 这里有人坐吗
[13:56] It is now, my friend. 现在有了 我的朋友
[14:01] Apologies, you must get this all the time, 对不起 你一定经常遇到这种事
[14:03] but I must tell you, I am a really big fan. 但我必须告诉你 我是你的狂热粉丝[扇子]
[14:05] A fan. So you make wind? 扇子 你能扇风吗
[14:09] No, no, no, no, no, um… 不不不 不是
[14:11] Well… 这个嘛
[14:12] I mean, maybe after all this food. 也许吃完这些东西之后
[14:17] No, what I mean is I’m a– 不 我的意思是我是个…
[14:18] I’m a big admirer of yours. 我非常地崇拜你
[14:21] You’ve heard tale of my exploits? 你听说过我的英勇事迹吗
[14:23] Yes! Yes! 当然听说过
[14:24] Since I was a wee lad. 从小就听说了
[14:27] It’s hard to explain. 很难解释
[14:29] I am but a servant. 我不过是个属下
[14:31] It is my honor 我很荣幸
[14:32] to serve the true inspiration of Camelot’s glory… 能侍奉卡米洛特王国的真正首领
[14:35] King Arthur, for was it not he 亚瑟王 因为他说
[14:39] who said that might must serve right, 也许得给予应有的待遇
[14:42] lest it bloom into the cruel flower of tyranny? 以免残酷的暴政之花盛开
[14:45] Yet another reason I love him. 这是我爱戴他的另一个原因
[14:54] They sound the return of the king. 国王凯旋之歌奏响了
[14:57] Arthur’s captured the Black Knight. 亚瑟抓获了黑骑士
[15:02] Arthur, I was beginning to– 亚瑟 我正要开始
[15:09] Sorry about the ruse, 抱歉用了这个策略
[15:10] but I figure it was the only way to get inside. 但我想这是唯一能混进来的办法
[15:12] Hey, guys. 各位
[15:14] I see you’ve met my friend Arthur here. 看来你们已经见过我的朋友亚瑟了
[15:17] Give us a smile, Arthur. 笑一笑吧 亚瑟
[15:23] Arthur… 亚瑟
[15:24] The king has left the building. 国王已经离场了
[15:28] You don’t get the reference? Ugh, pity. 你没听懂这个引用吗 可惜
[15:33] Basically, your king now does anything I want him to do, 你的国王现在会按我的意愿行事
[15:37] so if you don’t want him to spill your blood all over this floor, 所以如果你不想他让你在这血溅当场
[15:39] I suggest that you hand over your fragment of the Spear. 我建议你交出命运之矛的碎片
[15:44] My patience is running short. 我快没耐心了
[15:51] The fragment– where is it? 碎片在哪里
[15:55] As long as I live, you will never have it. 只要我活着 你们就休想得到
[16:00] That might turn out to be shorter than you think. 那么你或许活不久了
[16:20] Stand fast, or your king dies. 都别动 否则你们的国王死定了
[16:23] All I have to do is think it, and he slits his own throat. 我只要想一下 他就会割破自己的喉咙
[16:27] Ultimatum time. 最后通牒
[16:28] Deliver the fragment to me by dawn, 天亮前把碎片交给我
[16:31] or I’ll come back with an army just as obedient as Arthur here. 否则我会带回一支像亚瑟一样顺从的军队
[16:35] Choice is yours– 你们自己选
[16:37] Camelot… or the Spear. 卡米洛特还是命运之矛
[17:12] Galahad, may you rest in peace, 加拉哈特 愿你安息
[17:15] where sorrow and pain are banished. 不再受悲伤和痛苦折磨
[17:18] May the everlasting light of Camelot shine upon you. 愿你被卡米洛特的永恒之光照耀
[17:21] How do you know this Black Knight? 你对这个黑骑士有多少了解
[17:23] His name’s Damien Darhk. 他叫达米恩·达克
[17:24] He works with the speedster 与他联手的极速者
[17:26] who turned Rip Hunter against the JSA. 让里普·亨特与美国正义协会作对
[17:29] Well, Rip’s not the only one under their control now. 现在不只里普受他们控制了
[17:31] That thing’s dark magic has turned my king– 那东西的黑魔法还把我的国王
[17:34] my own husband into my enemy. 我的夫君变成了我的敌人
[17:36] – It’s not his fault. – And yet I watched him -那不是他的错 -可我亲眼看着他
[17:38] strike down Sir Galahad with my own eyes. 杀死了加拉哈特爵士
[17:41] You have to believe that your husband can be saved, 你一定要相信你的丈夫还有救
[17:43] or else he will be truly lost. 否则他就真的没希望了
[17:45] Unless we stop the Black Knight’s army, 除非我们阻止黑骑士的军队
[17:46] we may never find out. 否则我们永远不得而知了
[17:47] My Queen, you must be strong. 王后 您一定要坚强
[17:49] With King Arthur missing, the Knights of the Round Table 亚瑟王不见了 圆桌骑士团
[17:51] will look to you to lead them. 需要您来带领
[17:54] The mantle of king is Arthur’s. 国王的斗篷属于亚瑟
[17:57] Not mine. 而不是我
[17:59] Guinevere, wait. 格温妮维尔 等等
[18:01] Look, sometimes the mantle– it just falls into your lap. 有时权力的斗篷会落在你身上
[18:06] Trust me. I know that it’s hard. 相信我 我知道这很难
[18:10] You’re clever, 你有智慧
[18:12] you’re brave, 你很勇敢
[18:14] and you are a natural born commander. 你是天生的领导者
[18:17] I know you can do this. 我知道你能做到
[18:24] You saw what they did to Arthur. 你看见他们如何摆布亚瑟了
[18:26] Imagine what they could do with an army of brainwashed knights. 想象他们用一支被洗脑的军队能做出什么
[18:29] – What are you suggesting? – The fragment of the Spear– -你想说什么 -矛的碎片
[18:32] we need to get it out of the castle. 我们得把它带离城堡
[18:33] How can your team protect the Spear? 你们如何能保护命运之矛
[18:34] You couldn’t even protect Dr. Mid-Nite. 你们连午夜神医都保护不了
[18:38] – That’s not fair. – I’m not going anywhere, -话不能这么说 -我哪也不去
[18:40] and neither is the fragment. 矛的碎片也一样
[18:43] Fascinating. It seems to contain 真有意思 它好像带有
[18:45] some sort of sophisticated receiver. 某种复杂的接收器
[18:47] Clearly it’s the same technology I– 这种技术显然和我…
[18:51] I-I found in Dr. Mid-Nite’s lab. 在午夜神医的实验室找到的一样
[18:55] – Grey, you didn’t. – You bet he did. -灰老头 你不是吧 -他真那么做了
[18:58] Nicked it off the dead guy. Even I was impressed. 从那具尸首身上顺走 连我都佩服
[19:00] I was simply curious. 我只是很好奇
[19:03] And it’s a good thing I did. 还好我这么做了
[19:04] These components appear to be a set, 这两个部件好像得成套使用
[19:07] perhaps functioning together as transmitter and receiver. 或许一个是发射器 一个是接收器
[19:11] – Or commander and soldier. – Exactly. -或者是指挥官和士兵 -没错
[19:13] The commander wears the transmitter, 指挥官佩戴发射器
[19:15] sending orders via an electro-telepathic signal 通过电子心电感应信号传达命令
[19:17] to this receiver, worn by the soldier. 给士兵佩戴的接收器
[19:19] Well, anything with a signal can get hacked. 任何信号都可以被入侵
[19:21] That is the hope, yes. 就是这个思路 是的
[19:22] So all we need to is somehow 所以我们只需要想办法
[19:24] boost the brain power of whoever’s wearing this. 加强这个装置佩戴者的脑力
[19:26] Or find someone 或者找一个
[19:28] with a preternaturally powerful brain. 脑力异常强大的人
[19:33] You mean you? 你是指你自己吗
[19:34] Fine, if you insist. 如果你非得让我来 行啊
[19:36] Now, all we need is a test subject. 现在 我们只需要找个测试对象
[19:41] Someone who’s mind is, uh, pliable. 一个大脑比较脆弱的人
[19:47] What? 什么
[19:52] Hey, Sir Drools-A-Lot, 胡言乱语阁下
[19:54] prepare the rest of your tin men to get ready to march. 让你的其他铁甲人们准备进军吧
[20:01] Perhaps I didn’t make myself clear. 或许我表达得还不够清楚
[20:07] Prepare your men, King Arthur. 让你的士兵们准备好 亚瑟王
[20:10] As you wish, my liege. 如您所愿 君主
[20:13] Prepare to march. 准备进军
[20:16] Who knew these things would come in handy? 谁能想到这些玩意会派得上用场
[20:25] Now, Mr. Rory, I want you to get up out of that chair. 现在 罗里先生 我要你从椅子上起来
[20:29] No, I command you 不 我命令你
[20:32] to get up out of that chair. 从椅子上起来
[20:37] Do– do you feel anything at all, a foreign impulse, 你感觉到什么了吗 某种外来刺激
[20:40] just like twinge perhaps? 像是刺痛的感觉
[20:42] Wait, I’m picking up on something. 等下 我感觉到了
[20:45] Oh, my God, it’s working. 天呐 起作用了
[20:48] I’m hungry. 我感觉好饿
[20:50] This is a disaster. 真是场灾难
[20:55] Wait. 等等
[21:00] It seems our adversaries are sending a signal of their own. 似乎我们的敌人正在发送自己的信号
[21:03] – What does that mean? – Oh, dear God. -那说明了什么 -天啊
[21:07] It means the Legion is coming for Camelot. 说明末日军团正前往卡米洛特
[21:16] Valiant Knights of Camelot, 卡米洛特英勇的骑士们
[21:19] I know the fear you feel. 我懂你们的恐惧
[21:22] We stand now on the precipice of doom. 我们正处于生死存亡之际
[21:26] Our king has been taken from us. 我们的国王被人掳走
[21:29] Evil draws close, 邪恶逼近
[21:30] and hope, it seems, is lost. 希望似乎消失了
[21:35] But we must rise and face this challenge, 但我们必须振作 直面挑战
[21:38] as Arthur would have wanted. 就像亚瑟所希望的那样
[21:40] We must remember who we are. 我们必须铭记我们的身份
[21:43] We’re brothers and sisters. 我们是兄弟姐妹
[21:45] We’re fighters and friends. 我们是并肩战友
[21:47] We are not mere knights. 我们不仅是骑士
[21:49] We are Camelot! 我们是卡米洛特人
[21:52] We are Camelot! 我们是卡米洛特人
[21:54] We are Camelot! We are Camelot! 我们是卡米洛特人 我们是卡米洛特人
[21:58] The dark army approaches. It’s reached the great wood. 末日军团快来了 他们已经抵达大森林
[22:01] It seems your wizard is too late. 看来你们的巫师不够及时
[22:04] Is she talking about Professor Stein? 她是在说斯泰因教授吗
[22:06] No matter. 没关系
[22:07] We shall settle this at the point of our swords. 我们将用我们的剑解决问题
[22:10] Camelot calls to you in its hour of need. 卡米洛特在危急之时召唤你们
[22:13] Will you answer? 你们会响应吗
[22:15] Who will follow me onto the field of battle? 谁将随我共赴战场
[22:23] Dude, what are they doing? 老兄 他们在做什么
[22:24] These guys don’t stand a chance out there. 这些人上战场根本不可能赢
[22:27] Is this really worth the risk for some dream? 为一个不切实际的梦想真的值得吗
[22:31] Yes, because a long time ago that dream 值得 因为很久以前这个梦想
[22:34] meant the world to a little boy, 对一个小男孩来说是全世界
[22:35] and he still remembers. 而他直到现在还记得
[22:50] This isn’t gonna end well. 这下场会很惨
[23:00] What are you doing? 你在做什么
[23:02] Is Stargirl won’t give us the fragment for safe-keeping… 星女不愿意将碎片交给我们保管
[23:05] You’re stealing it? 所以你偷来了吗
[23:07] She’s not thinking straight. 她没想明白
[23:19] I should have known. 我早该想到的
[23:22] You sure this is the way you wanna do it? 你确定要这么做吗
[23:25] Stargirl was your teammate, not to mention your friend. 星女是你的队友 更是你的朋友
[23:28] The Legion of Doom are closing in on us as we speak. 末日军团在我们说话之时已经逼近
[23:31] There’s no time for sentiment. 没时间感情用事了
[23:33] Do you really wanna chance Damien Darhk 你真的希望达米恩·达克
[23:34] having the power to rewrite reality? 获得重写现实的力量吗
[23:37] I guess not. 不希望
[23:44] It’s set in stone. 它嵌在石头里
[23:46] Not for long. 马上就不是了
[24:06] Damn, that was badass. 靠 真是帅呆了
[24:17] Let’s get out of here. 我们赶紧离开这里
[24:20] Put it down. 把东西放下
[24:32] We should attack now. 我们该进攻了
[24:38] Let me tell you how an ultimatum works. 让我告诉你什么叫做最后通牒
[24:42] The so-called Legends have until dawn to deliver the Spear. 那些传奇必须在天亮前把矛送来
[24:46] You don’t actually believe that they’ll hand it over, do you? 你不会真相信他们会把矛交给你吧
[24:49] Perhaps not, but meeting on a battle field 或许不是 但战场相遇
[24:51] is infinitely more wise than laying siege to the castle. 比围攻城堡要明智得多
[24:55] Right. 没错
[24:56] I-I just thought that you would want my expertise. 我只是以为你想听我的专业意见
[24:59] After all, 毕竟
[25:00] I have already retrieved two fragments of the Spear, but… 我取回了两块矛的碎片 但…
[25:04] Word to the wise, 给你个忠告
[25:06] speak to me with respect. 对我说话放尊重点
[25:09] That little thing on your head doesn’t control me. 你脑袋上那小东西可控制不了我
[25:13] I don’t want to fight with you, Amaya, 我不想打你 阿玛雅
[25:15] but I will if I have to. 不要逼我
[25:16] Then get ready, because I’m not leaving without the fragment. 那就来吧 因为拿不到碎片我绝不离开
[25:19] Hey, we have enough enemies as it is 即使不发生内斗
[25:20] without fighting each other. 我们的敌人也够多了
[25:21] You left us, Amaya. 你离开了我们 阿玛雅
[25:22] I was there to protect the Spear, 我去那里是为了保护矛
[25:24] and I will continue to protect it until I take my last breath. 而且我会一直保护它 至死方休
[25:26] Because you know that doing the right thing 因为你清楚 做正确的事
[25:28] is more important than doing what feels right. 比做感觉正确的事更重要
[25:30] You’re still a member of the Justice Society. 你仍是正义协会的成员
[25:32] No, I’m not. My heart belongs in Camelot. 不 我不是 我的心属于卡米洛特
[25:35] Your heart? 你的心
[25:36] You of all people should understand. 你应该比其他人明白
[25:37] It wasn’t duty that led you to join the Legends. 你加入传奇不是因为使命
[25:42] You’ve fallen in love with Arthur. 你爱上了亚瑟
[25:45] Your make-believe kingdom is a real soap opera. 你的虚幻王国真是出肥皂剧
[25:49] How can you expect me to turn away 你怎么能让我放弃
[25:51] from the truest thing I’ve ever known? 我知道的最真实的事
[25:56] All I know is that the Legion of Doom 我只知道末日军团
[25:58] will not stop until they get this, 拿到这个之前不会罢手
[26:01] and once they do, 一旦落入他们手中
[26:03] the world, as we know it, is over. 我们知道的世界就完了
[26:09] Which is why you’re taking it, Amaya. 所以由你来保管 阿玛雅
[26:12] I can’t go, so you have to fulfill my oath. 我不能走 所以你来完成我的誓言
[26:17] Protect the Spear. 保护命运之矛
[26:20] All right, you heard the wizard. 好吧 号角声响起了
[26:22] Let’s boogie. 出发吧
[26:37] Ray, this is wrong. 雷 这是不对的
[26:39] Please tell me that’s not Galahad’s sword. 告诉我那不是加拉哈特的剑
[26:42] I know, it’s not historically accurate, 我知道这在历史上是不对的
[26:44] but… 但…
[26:46] I couldn’t resist. 我无法抗拒
[26:52] It’s like a saber made of light. 这像是把用光造的佩剑
[26:56] Uh, just don’t call it a light saber. 但不要叫它光剑
[26:58] – Major trademark issues, right? – Yeah, trademark. -主要是商标问题吧 -是的 商标
[27:01] Have you lost your complete mind? 你是不是完全疯了
[27:03] No, I focused the ionic energy into Galahad’s sword. 不 我给加拉哈特的剑注入了离子能
[27:05] That’s great, Ray, but Sara says it’s time to go, so… 很好 雷 但莎拉说我们得走了
[27:08] What? But the battle hasn’t even begun. 什么 战争都还没开打
[27:10] Precisely why we’re leaving now. 我们正好在这个时候走
[27:12] Listen, Amaya found the fragment, 阿玛雅找到了矛的碎片
[27:14] so there’s no need for this medieval warfare. 所以我们不用打这场中世纪战争了
[27:17] That’s great news, right? 那是个好消息吧
[27:18] Let’s go. 我们走吧
[27:21] In case you weren’t listening, this is the part where we run. 你可能没听到 我说我们趁现在离开
[27:26] – I can’t. – Sure, you can. -我不能 -你当然能
[27:27] Left foot, right foot, repeat, let’s go. 左脚右脚 重复 我们走吧
[27:29] No, Nate, look around you. 不 内特 看看四周
[27:33] All of these men are willing to die on the battlefield– 这些人都愿意在战场上牺牲
[27:36] not for some Spear, but for an idea. 不是为了什么矛 而是为了信念
[27:39] And I get it now. Camelot isn’t about history. 我现在明白了 卡米洛特与历史无关
[27:42] It’s not even about some dusty old books 甚至不是陪孤独的孩子
[27:44] that got a lonely kid through childhood. 度过童年的满是尘埃的旧书
[27:47] It’s about one noble idea– 而是个高尚的信念
[27:51] that we can all stand up for what’s right, 那就是我们无论如何都要
[27:54] no matter what. 坚持做对的事
[27:56] And I can’t walk away from that. 我不能这样一走了之
[27:59] I believe you, Ray. 我相信你 雷
[28:01] I do. And Camelot’s great. 真的 而且卡米洛特很棒
[28:05] But if you don’t leave right now, 但如果你现在不离开
[28:06] you’re gonna die here. 你会死在这里
[28:07] Would it kill you to be just a little bit more supportive? 你给我多一点支持会要你命吗
[28:09] You don’t get it, man. I checked the manuscript. 你不明白 老兄 我看过稿本了
[28:11] I saw your funeral. 我看见你的葬礼了
[28:15] Well, sounds to me like the stuff Legends are made of. 听起来传奇就像是为这而生的
[28:21] All right, Gideon, let’s get ready for take off. 好吧 吉迪恩 准备起飞
[28:23] – Yes, Captain. – This doesn’t feel right. -是的 船长 -感觉这么做不对
[28:25] We don’t just leave people in trouble. 我们不能这样把麻烦丢给别人
[28:27] They’re knights, and they’re fighting so we can get away. 他们是骑士 他们战斗 我们离开
[28:30] – With the piece of the Spear. – And without Rip. -带走矛的碎片 -没有带走里普
[28:32] Take comfort we live to fight another day. 为我们能活着再战一天而欣慰
[28:34] The Legion already has two pieces of the Spear. 末日军团手里已经有两个矛的碎片了
[28:36] I don’t like it, but we cannot risk them getting a Yahtzee. 我不喜欢这样 但不能冒险让他们”锦上添花”
[28:39] What the hell’s a Yahtzee? 什么是”锦上添花”
[28:41] System’s online, Captain Lance. 系统已连上 兰斯船长
[28:43] We are ready to time-jump. 我们可以穿越了
[28:46] Where’s Raymond? 雷蒙德在哪里
[28:50] With this sword, 我以此剑
[28:51] I dub thee Sir Raymond of the Palms, 授予棕榈之雷蒙德爵士
[28:55] defender of Camelot. 卡米洛特的守卫者
[28:58] Rise, good knight. 起身 忠诚的骑士
[29:04] I tried talking to him, 我试着劝他
[29:05] but he’s hell-bent on getting himself killed. 但他非常坚持要送死
[29:07] Doesn’t he know that we have the piece of the Spear? 他不知道我们已经拿到矛的碎片了吗
[29:09] All he seems to care about is being remembered 他好像只想要被载入
[29:11] in some BS bedtime story. 扯淡的睡前故事
[29:13] We can’t leave him behind. 我们不能抛下他
[29:13] We’re not leaving him. He chose to say. 不是我们抛下他 是他选择留下
[29:15] Amaya, I know you’re following JSA protocol at whatever cost, 阿玛雅 我知道你奉行美国正义协会的规章
[29:18] but this is seriously screwed up. 但这次事态非常严重
[29:20] We can’t risk losing a piece of the Spear, 我们不能冒险失去矛的碎片
[29:21] especially when the Legion is being backed by 而且末日军团还有邪恶的
[29:23] evil Knights of the Round Table. 圆桌骑士团支持
[29:25] I thought you were gonna un-evil-fy them. 我以为你们会帮他们摆脱邪恶
[29:26] We were if we just had a little more time. 我们会 只要多给我们一点时间
[29:28] – We still can. – And what happens if you can’t? -我们还能做到 -万一你做不到呢
[29:30] Well, as much as Haircut’s a pain in my ass, 虽然西装头让我很蛋疼
[29:34] I’m not gonna let him fight alone. 我不会让他一个人战斗
[29:36] Sit down. That’s an order. 坐下来 那是命令
[29:41] – What’s an order? – Don’t test me, Mick. -什么是命令 -别试探我 米克
[29:45] Don’t threaten me, blondie. 别威胁我 金发妞
[29:50] I can’t believe I’m actually agreeing with Mr. Rory. 不敢相信我居然赞同罗里先生
[29:52] – Sara. – I said sit down. -莎拉 -我说坐下来
[29:53] Stop. 够了
[29:55] I’ve already lost one team. 我已经失去一个队伍
[29:58] I’ll be damned if my decision rips the Legends apart too. 如果我的决定又让传奇队分裂 我就很该死
[30:02] – What are you saying? – Listen to your gut, Captain. -你在说什么 -相信你的直觉 船长
[30:05] Don’t abandon Ray. 别抛弃雷
[30:07] He may be sentimental, but the team should come before tactics. 他也许是感情用事 但队伍比战略更重要
[30:15] All right, let’s do this. 好吧 开干吧
[30:17] Guinevere’s knights are not gonna able to last long 格温妮维尔的骑士无法对抗
[30:19] against Damien Darhk’s army unless you three– 达米恩·达克的军队 除非你们仨
[30:21] Take out Mid-Nite’s mind-control tech. 使出神医的大脑控制技术
[30:23] – We’re on it. – We are? -我们这就去办 -我们吗
[30:24] Amaya, Nate… 阿玛雅 内特
[30:27] you ready to go get medieval out there? 准备好上中世纪的战场了吗
[30:39] Wait, you– you’ve got it reversed. 等一下 你弄反了
[30:40] I need the transmitting device, not the receiver. 我要的是传输装置 不是接收装置
[30:42] I got an idea. 我有个主意
[30:44] What if it’s not about brain power, 如果与脑力无关
[30:46] but about intensity? Like his. 而是强度呢 像这样
[30:48] We don’t have time for this. 我们没时间研究这个
[30:49] Put the dog collar on, Professor. 戴上你的狗配饰 教授
[30:55] I have more patents than Mr. Rory has felonies, 我的专利比罗里先生的重罪还多
[30:58] and that’s saying something. 就是很好的说明了
[30:59] To think that his mind is more powerful than mine– 居然觉得他的大脑比我的更强大
[31:01] Shut up. 闭嘴
[31:06] Wait, did you shut up because you wanted to, 等一下 是你想说闭嘴
[31:08] or because he told you to? 还是他让你说的
[31:11] Make him answer. 让他回答
[31:13] Answer the man, Professor. 回答他的问题 教授
[31:20] Astonishing. 好惊人
[31:21] It worked. 好使
[31:22] I knew it. Okay. 我就知道 好吧
[31:23] Now all we gotta do is amplify the signal. 现在我们要做的是加强信号
[31:25] What do you want me to do? 你要我怎么做
[31:26] Just rest your brain, Mr. Rory. 让你的脑袋休息 罗里先生
[31:29] We’ll let you know when it’s time to take control of the evil army. 我们会告诉你何时该控制邪恶的军队
[31:32] Ah, finally I get to fulfill my destiny. 终于有机会完成我的梦想
[31:34] God help us. 上帝保佑我们
[32:52] So, came to fight for an imaginary kingdom after all? 终究还是来为一个虚幻王国作战
[32:55] I came to fight for a friend. 我是来为一个朋友作战
[32:59] A really dumb friend. 一个真的很蠢的朋友
[33:33] Okay, I need you to unleash the darkness 好吧 我需要你释放
[33:34] on those brainwashed knights. 被洗脑的骑士的黑暗力量
[33:36] Let ’em inside your head. 让他们进入你的脑中
[33:37] Fill their minds with every brutish impulse– 给他们大脑填满所有的残忍念头和
[33:40] every traumatic memory. 所有的伤痛记忆
[33:42] That just be enough to overload the system. 这样才能够实现系统超载
[33:45] Spare nothing. 不留余力
[33:49] Poor babies. 可怜的宝贝们
[34:15] Be gone, devilish sorcerer! 滚蛋 魔鬼巫师
[34:34] Damien… 达米恩
[34:37] Sorry, I don’t do rescues. 抱歉 我不会救援
[34:45] Damn it, Ray! 该死 雷
[35:12] You’re here to finish me off, Captain? 你是来结束我性命的吗 船长
[35:19] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[35:23] Saving your life. 救你的命
[35:49] Give it up, Raymond. 放弃吧 雷蒙德
[35:50] You’re a glorified nerd, not a knight. 你是个荣耀书呆子 不是骑士
[35:54] I’m Sir Raymond of the Palms, 我是棕榈之雷蒙德爵士
[35:56] and on behalf of my 12-year-old self, 代表十二岁的自己
[35:59] allow me to retort. 请允许我反击
[36:33] Yield, Damien! 投降吧 达米恩
[36:34] Okay, okay, I submit. 好吧 我投降
[37:00] Ray! 雷
[37:03] Ray! 雷
[37:07] Ray. Oh, come on, buddy, open your eyes, you stupid bastard. 雷 拜托 兄弟睁开眼睛 你个蠢小子
[37:11] Ray, come on! 雷 拜托
[37:17] Ray! 雷
[37:18] Stop yelling at me. 不要再喊我了
[37:25] Ray, you brilliant bastard. 雷 你个聪明的小子
[37:27] It’s not Ray anymore. 我不再是雷了
[37:29] It’s Sir Raymond of the Palms. 我是棕榈之雷蒙德爵士
[37:34] I’m never gonna call you that, buddy. 我绝不会那么叫你 兄弟
[37:43] Thank you, Amaya. Tales of your deeds 谢谢你 阿玛雅 你的功绩事迹
[37:45] will honor these halls for longer than you can imagine. 将会荣耀这些大厅 深远得你无法想象
[37:48] The honor is mine, Your Grace. 是我受到了荣耀 陛下
[37:59] Hey. So you’re staying? 所以你要留下吗
[38:02] Like you, I found a new home. 就像你 我找到新的归宿
[38:04] – Like me? – With the Legends. -像我 -跟传奇一起
[38:06] The team suits you. 这个队伍适合你
[38:10] Take care of yourself, Courtney. 照顾好自己 考特尼
[38:16] You too, Amaya. 你也是 阿玛雅
[38:22] What was that all about? 聊了些什么呢
[38:24] – Just a little friendly advice. – Yeah? -只是朋友间的小建议 -是吗
[38:26] We should get going. Where’s Ray? 我们该走了 雷呢
[38:28] Um, he said something about 他说他要在走之前
[38:29] paying his respects to the queen before we left. 见王后以表达敬意
[38:32] Hm, funny, 真有趣
[38:34] Sara said the exact same thing. 莎拉也是这么说的
[38:38] I just wanted to say good-bye. 我只是来道别
[38:41] I enjoyed meeting you. 我很高兴认识你
[38:43] And I you, Sara Lance… 我也是 莎拉·兰斯
[38:46] a lot. 很多
[38:48] Sara Lance-A-Lot. 莎拉·兰斯…很多
[38:53] I should go. 我该走了
[38:56] Do you really have to leave? 你真的不能留下吗
[38:58] It is I, Raymond of the Palms, my lady– 是我 棕榈之雷蒙德 王后
[39:00] come to bid my fair lady adieu. 来向美丽的王后道别
[39:02] Oh, well… 好吧
[39:05] A thousand pardons, Your Majesty. 万分抱歉 王后陛下
[39:07] – Sara. – It’s okay, Ray, come in. -莎拉 -没事 雷 进来吧
[39:09] And a thousand thanks for your service to the realm. 万分感谢你对王国的效力
[39:13] If ever your travels bring you back, 如果你再回到这里
[39:16] there will always be a seat at the Round Table 圆桌总留有一个席位给你
[39:18] for Sir Raymond of the Palms. 棕榈之雷蒙德爵士
[39:22] Thank you, My Lady. 谢谢你 王后
[39:27] You know, every good legend ends with a kiss. 每个好的传奇都是以亲吻告终
[39:45] Good-bye, Guinevere. 再见 格温妮维尔
[39:58] Surely you must admit that it’s not a superior intelligence, 你必须承认不是你智力超群
[40:01] but rather the murky depths of your mind that proved vital. 而是你大脑的黑暗深处发挥了作用
[40:05] Just admit it, 你就承认
[40:06] my brain saved the day. 我的脑袋拯救了今天吧
[40:08] I will admit nothing of the sort. 我不会承认这样的事
[40:10] All right, I’ll admit it, 好吧 我承认
[40:11] walking around in a legend felt just as real as 在传奇里活动跟在任何历史时代
[40:14] walking around any part of history. 活动一样真实
[40:15] And you know what? Maybe legend and history 知道吗 也许传奇和历史
[40:17] aren’t so different after all. 到头来没什么区别
[40:18] Maybe they’re just stories 也许它们只是故事
[40:20] to remind us where we come from and who we can become. 提醒我们从哪来和我们能成为什么
[40:24] So what do you say? 说说看
[40:25] You wanna find out how you’re gonna be remembered 你想知道你是怎么被载入
[40:26] in everyone’s favorite bedtime story? 大家喜爱的睡前故事的吗
[40:29] Nah. 不想
[40:31] I think I’d rather make up my future as I go. 我想我更想塑造我的未来
[40:34] Nice. 好
[40:42] I got something I wanna say to you. 我有话要对你说
[40:47] Well, I’m a captive audience, aren’t I? 好吧 我是个被俘的听众吧
[40:51] I was gonna kill you for what you did to Sara, 我本来要为你对莎拉做的事杀了你
[40:55] but she stopped me, and I’m glad. 但她阻止了我 我很高兴
[40:59] But make no mistake, 但别搞错
[41:01] you are not Captain, and this is not your ship. 你不是船长 这不是你的飞船
[41:04] Not any more. 不再是了
[41:06] So if you even think about hurting anyone on my team, 所以如果你想伤害我的任何队友
[41:10] I will not hesitate to end you. 我会毫不犹豫地杀死你
[41:15] Feel good to get that off your chest, did it? 把心里的话说出来 感觉很好吧
[41:31] Gideon. 吉迪恩
[41:33] I’m here, Captain. 我在这里 船长
[41:37] You always are. 你一直都在
明日传奇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第2季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第2季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme