Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第2季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第2季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] My name is Damien Darhk. 我叫达米恩·达克
[00:05] In 2016, I was murdered by the Green Arrow. 2016年 我被绿箭侠杀害
[00:08] But I was removed from the timeline 31 years before my death 但在死前31年 我被来自未来的极速者
[00:12] by a speedster from the future named Eobard Thawne. 艾尔伯德·斯旺从这条时间线抹去
[00:15] Together, with Malcolm Merlyn, 与刺客联盟前首领
[00:17] a former head of the League of Assassins, 马尔科姆·梅林联手
[00:19] the three of us are going to locate the Spear of Destiny; 我们三人将找到命运之矛
[00:22] a mystical object which can rewrite reality itself. 一件能够改写现实的神秘物品
[00:26] With the Spear in our possession, 拥有了神秘之矛
[00:28] we will change our past and our future. 我们就能改变自己的过去与未来
[00:31] And the world as you know it. 以及你们所熟知的这个世界
[00:36] A deep scan reveals that Captain Hunter’s 深度扫描显示亨特船长的
[00:38] neural architecture has been reprogrammed with a new identity. 神经结构重新设定了个新身份
[00:41] The Longinus Medallion. 朗基努斯奖章
[00:46] Rip! 里普
[00:47] I know that you’re one of the protectors 我知道你是命运之矛的
[00:49] of the Spear of Destiny and I know that you know 保护者之一 我还知道你知道
[00:52] where the other pieces are hidden. 它还分散在哪里
[00:53] You’re gonna torture me, aren’t you? 你打算拷问我 对吧
[00:55] I’m not gonna torture you. 不 我不会拷问你
[00:57] They are. 他们会
[01:01] 星城 八个月前
[01:05] Damien Darhk, the man behind tonight’s siege of Star City, 达米恩·达克 今晚围困星城的主使
[01:08] was killed by the masked vigilante known as the Green Arrow. 被戴面具的治安维持者绿箭侠杀死
[01:12] Amateur cell phone video captured his final moments, 业余手机视频抓拍到了他最后的面目
[01:15] putting an end to the chaos that has gripped the city. 结束了这座城市的混乱局面
[01:38] This is the great Malcolm Merlyn? 这就是伟大的马尔科姆·梅林吗
[01:40] I am unimpressed. 真是平淡无奇
[01:42] Well, he’s fallen on hard times. 他现在落难了
[01:43] But this man used to be Ra’s Al Ghul. 但此人曾是拉斯·厄尔·高福
[01:48] Uh, we haven’t met. I’m Eobard Thawne. 我们没见过 我是艾尔伯德·斯旺
[01:51] I’m… from the future. 我来自…未来
[01:54] What the hell is going on here? 这里发生了什么
[01:56] Excellent question. Here’s another– 问得好 还有一个问题…
[01:58] Do you believe in second chances? 你相信从头再来吗
[02:01] I just watched you die. 我刚看到你死了
[02:03] Yeah, I hear 2016’s not my best year, 对 听说2016年我过得不太顺
[02:05] but I plan on fixing that. 但我打算解决一下这个问题
[02:07] But the question for you, Malcolm, is: 但马尔科姆 我要问你的是
[02:09] Do you wish to see your fortunes similarly reversed? 你希望看到自己的命运得到逆转吗
[02:14] By time travel? 通过时间旅行吗
[02:15] No. No. 不 不
[02:18] Something much better. 通过更好的方法
[02:39] – Well? – No luck. So far. -怎么样 -还是不行
[02:41] It’s not that Captain Hunter’s uncooperative. 不是亨特船长不合作
[02:43] It’s that he’s not fully in possession of his marbles. 只是他有点丧失理智
[02:47] So he won’t tell us where the rest of the Spear of Destiny is? 所以他不肯告诉我们命运之矛余下部分在哪吗
[02:50] Uh, it’s more like–can’t. 更确切地说是他没法告诉我们
[02:52] Which wouldn’t be such a problem 要是你们两个蠢货
[02:53] if you two idiots hadn’t lost the Longinus Medallion. 没把朗基努斯奖章弄丢 就不会有这个问题
[02:57] I seem to remember you being there as well. 我依稀记得你当时也在场
[02:59] Until you weren’t. 在你走之前
[03:03] I hate when he does that. 我讨厌他这样
[03:04] If you have something to say to me, Malcolm, 如果你有什么要跟我说的 马尔科姆
[03:06] I suggest you keep it to yourself. 我建议你还是放在心里吧
[03:08] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[03:10] Am I supposed to be afraid of you? 我该怕你吗
[03:12] Oh, I would be. Considering I can kill you 要是我就会 因为我可以
[03:14] before you even knew I was doing it. 在你意识到之前就杀你了
[03:16] Ah, yes. 没错
[03:17] But then you wouldn’t get what you want. 但那样你就得不到你想要的东西了
[03:20] You brought me and Damien into your little quest for a reason. 你让我和达米恩跟你一起找是有原因的
[03:23] Without the Medallion, 没有了奖章
[03:25] Hunter is our only way to get the rest of the Spear. 亨特就是我们得到矛的唯一途径
[03:28] You need me to get it out of him. 你需要我从他那问出消息
[03:30] We already tried torture. 我们已经拷问过他了
[03:31] I’m not talking about torture. 我说的不是拷问
[03:34] I’m talking about hypnosis. 我说的是催眠
[03:35] Regression therapy. 唤醒疗法
[03:41] Hunter’s mind is locked away. 亨特的大脑被锁住了
[03:43] I’ve got the key. 我有钥匙
[03:49] Is this some technique you picked up 这是你在刺客联盟
[03:51] with the League of Assassins? 学来的技能吗
[03:53] The League didn’t call me “The Magician” for nothing. 联盟管我叫”魔术师”是有原因的
[03:56] Well, be quick about it. 快动手吧
[03:58] Speedsters aren’t known for their patience. 极速者都没什么耐心
[04:02] What’s to keep Hunter’s crew 在梅林帮亨特找回大脑前
[04:03] from finding the rest of the Spear 怎样能让亨特的队员
[04:05] before Merlyn finishes unscrambling Hunter’s brain? 停止寻找命运之矛的剩余部分呢
[04:09] The workings of the Medallion are lost to history. 奖章的功用已经在历史失传
[04:12] Trying to get it to reveal its secrets will prove difficult. 试图揭示其中奥秘会很困难
[04:14] Plus, we have an additional advantage over them. 再说 我们比他们多了一项优势
[04:17] Enlighten me. 洗耳恭听
[04:20] They’re idiots. 他们是傻子
[04:21] – You’re all idiots. – Excuse me? -你们都是傻子 -你说什么
[04:23] Pot, meet kettle… 壶遇见灌
[04:24] Yeah, Mick. Given your glass house, 是啊 米克 你住的是玻璃房
[04:25] you shouldn’t throw stones. 就别扔石头了
[04:26] Mixing metaphors isn’t going to solve anything. 混合隐喻可解决不了问题
[04:28] How about instead of bickering, 与其互相争吵
[04:29] we figure out our next move against the speedster and his allies. 我们不如想办法对付极速者和他的同伙
[04:32] “Legion of Doom” has a sexier ring to it. 叫”末日军团”更性感
[04:34] I’m not calling them that. 我不会这么叫他们
[04:36] And we need to figure out a way to rescue Rip. 而且我们得想办法救里普
[04:38] All you gotta do is trade the Amulet, or the Medallion, 你只需要用护身符或是奖章
[04:41] for the Englishman. It’s really simple. 来换那个英国人 非常简单
[04:43] The only thing is, I don’t know how it works. 只不过 我不知道这东西怎么用
[04:45] You’re an idiot. 你们真够蠢的
[04:47] You want to put an artifact that can rewrite reality 你想要把一个能重写现实的古物
[04:50] into the hands of the enemy and we’re the idiots? 交到敌人手中 但蠢的还是我们吗
[04:52] Our priority has to be identifying this speedster. 我们的主要任务是确认这极速者的身份
[04:55] Of course you’d say that. 你当然会这么说了
[04:56] I mean, he is the one that killed your boyfriend, so… 我是说 是他杀了你男友 所以…
[04:58] He’s at the center of this, 他是这事的中心
[04:59] and you can’t defeat an enemy that you don’t know. 而你无法击败一个不了解的敌人
[05:01] Look, Amaya’s right. 阿玛雅说得对
[05:03] And I hate to say it, but so is Mick. 虽然我不想说 米克也是对的
[05:05] – I’m not an idiot. – Not about being idiots. -我才不蠢 -不是蠢货这事
[05:07] About using the Medallion as leverage. 是关于用奖章当筹码
[05:10] But first, we need to figure out how it works. 但首先 我们要搞明白怎么用它
[05:12] Well, in my defense, it’s a mystical object. 要我说 这是个神秘物件
[05:14] It doesn’t come with a set of instructions. 它可没有附赠使用手册
[05:16] Maybe’s that been the problem, approaching it 也许这就是问题所在
[05:17] from a mystical vantage instead of leaning into our strengths, 用神秘学研究而不是用我们的优势
[05:20] – which are… – Technological. -也就是 -科技
[05:22] Exactly. And as it happens, 没错 而恰巧
[05:23] I have a colleague in Central City whose knowledge 我在中城有位同事 其所学所知
[05:26] might prove to be advantageous. 也许能够帮助我们
[05:29] Gideon, set a course for Central City, 2017. 吉迪恩 设定航线到中城 2017年
[05:32] Jax, stick with Martin. 杰克斯 跟着马丁
[05:34] And let’s work on putting a name to our speedster. 让我们来找出咱们极速者的名字吧
[05:39] Aww, here comes a man 走进来的这个人
[05:41] who looks like he just struck out. 看起来刚遭受了打击
[05:42] Don’t get smug with me, Damien. 别跟我得意 达米恩
[05:44] I may not have all my prior resources, 我或许没了之前的资源
[05:46] but at least I’m not dead. 但最起码我没死
[05:48] Look, I couldn’t get Hunter to remember 我不能让亨特回忆起来
[05:49] because his memories aren’t buried or locked away. 是因为他的记忆没有被掩埋或锁住
[05:53] They’re gone. 它们没了
[05:54] It’s like his old self didn’t exist. 就好像以前的他不存在一样
[05:57] Are you sure about that? 你确定吗
[05:59] Do you think you can do any better? 你觉得你能做得更好吗
[06:00] You are welcome to try. 欢迎你来尝试下
[06:01] We already tried torture. 我们已经尝试过折磨了
[06:03] You know what I love about torture? 你知道我喜欢折磨的哪一点吗
[06:05] I’m not sure if you have enough time for me to list 或许你没有足够的时间让我列出
[06:06] all the reasons, but mainly it’s because 所有的原因 但主要是因为
[06:08] there’s always another gear to find. 你总是能找到新的道具
[06:13] This is what I get for relying on a washout and a dead man. 依赖一个失败者和死人就是这结果
[06:18] I don’t like that guy. 我不喜欢那家伙
[06:23] Hmm, you know. 你知道吗
[06:25] I’ll be honest. 我得说句实话
[06:27] Which I have to admit, I don’t have much practice in. 我必须承认 之前我没怎么实践过
[06:30] I don’t like this situation. 我不喜欢这种情形
[06:33] Not one bit. 一点也不
[06:35] For one thing, Mr. Thawne has this habit of treating me 首先就是 斯旺先生喜欢把我
[06:38] like a henchman. 当侍从一样对待
[06:40] And do you know what all henchmen have in common, 而你知道所有侍从都有什么共通点吗
[06:43] Captain Hunter? 亨特船长
[06:46] No thoughts on this one? 对此没有感想吗
[06:48] The thing that all henchmen have in common 所有走狗的共通点
[06:50] is that they all end up dead. 就是他们最后都会死
[06:53] A fate that I am fastidiously trying to avoid. 一个我非常想要躲避的命运
[06:56] Maybe it’s that I just hate taking orders. 或许我只是讨厌听令于别人
[06:59] Or being threatened. 或是被威胁
[07:00] You don’t like being threatened, do you? 你也不喜欢被威胁 是不是
[07:03] What’s that? 你说什么
[07:05] Oh, sorry. 抱歉
[07:08] Oh, God. No. 天啊 不
[07:10] Yeah, neither do I. 是啊 我也不喜欢
[07:11] Which is why I need your cooperation. 所以我才需要你的配合
[07:13] To end Mr. Thawne’s tedious threats. 来终结斯旺先生烦人的威胁
[07:17] Look, I-I don’t know anything.I swear. 我什么都不知道 我发誓
[07:21] I can’t take your word for it. 我不能相信你说的
[07:23] But don’t worry. 不过别担心
[07:25] I will start you off with an easy question. 我会先问你一个简单的问题
[07:30] Right eye or left eye? 右眼还是左眼
[07:33] No, please. Please, don’t. 不 求求你 不要
[07:35] I’ll do anything, I’ll-I’ll tell you anything you want to know. 我会照办 我告诉你所有你想知道的事
[07:37] Even if I don’t know it! 即便我不知道
[07:38] Please, don’t! 求你 不要
[07:40] Second question. 第二个问题
[07:42] When was the last time you had any dental work done? 上一次你去看牙医是什么时候
[07:46] What? No, no, God. 什么 不要不要 天啊
[07:55] It may not be in the best condition, but then again, 或许不是最佳状态 话说回来
[07:58] Captain Hunter is British. 亨特船长是英国人
[08:00] You pulled out his tooth? 你拔了他的牙
[08:02] As torture goes, isn’t that kind of bush league? 就拷问来说 这手段有点太次了吧
[08:05] Look closer. 拿近点看
[08:07] Thank you, but no. 谢了 我才不要
[08:14] There’re some markings on here, like a barcode. 上面有个标记 像是条形码
[08:18] Account information. 账户信息
[08:19] From a security deposit box in Switzerland. 是瑞士一个保险箱上的
[08:22] Who puts that kind of information on a tooth? 谁会把这种信息刻在牙齿上
[08:24] A Time Master. 时间之主会
[08:25] That’s no ordinary security box. 那可不是普通的保险箱
[08:27] My thinking exactly. 我也是这么想的
[08:29] Now, it’s possible the box could contain 箱子里可能是
[08:31] his son’s birth certificate and the like, but… 他儿子的出生证明之类的 但是
[08:32] given the exotic nature of the care that’s been taken here, 鉴于采取的特殊保护措施
[08:35] – I would have to assume– – It’s the rest of the Spear. -我不得不猜 -里面是矛的剩余部分
[08:37] When was it last accessed? 最后一次取出来是什么时候
[08:39] January 2025. 2025年一月
[08:43] Oh, you got somewhere to go? 你要去哪里吗
[08:45] Funny, just like clockwork… 有意思 很准时啊
[08:49] Take the Time Sphere back to 2025 让时间球体回到2025年
[08:51] and secure the rest of the Spear. 拿到矛的剩余部分
[08:53] The next one of you who screws up 谁要是再搞砸了
[08:55] will lose more than just a tooth. 丢掉的不只是一颗牙齿
[09:00] Well, I’d hate to see you lose another hand, Malcolm. 我可不想见你再丢一只手 马尔科姆
[09:08] 中城 2017年
[09:10] Seriously, Grey? 搞什么 灰老头
[09:12] I know you didn’t bring me to 2017 你把我带回到2017年
[09:14] just so we could get lattes and frappuccinos, man. 可不是来喝拿铁和星冰乐的 哥们
[09:17] Of course not. 当然不是
[09:18] Just my colleague merely frequents 只是我的同事这个点
[09:20] this establishment at this hour. 常来这家咖啡店
[09:23] Sorry, Jefferson. 抱歉 杰佛逊
[09:24] You should go back to the Waverider. 你该回乘波号去
[09:25] I can handle things from here. 后面的事有我就够了
[09:27] What the hell is going on with you, man? 你到底怎么了 哥们
[09:28] Dad? 爸爸
[09:30] I didn’t know you were coming to town? 你没告诉我要来市里啊
[09:32] Dad? 爸爸
[09:33] Well, I– I wanted to surprise you. 我想给你个惊喜
[09:35] Wait. Your colleague is your daughter? 等下 你的同事就是你女儿
[09:37] Lily, this is my friend Jefferson. 莉莉 这是我朋友杰佛逊
[09:39] Jefferson, this is my daughter. 杰佛逊 这是我女儿
[09:41] Nice to meet you. 很高兴见到你
[09:44] – Should we, uh, sit down? – Yeah. -我们坐下聊吧 -好啊
[09:47] This is… so weird. 真是太奇怪了
[09:50] Uh, because I didn’t think I’d get the chance to meet you. 因为我没想到有机会见到你
[09:54] Like, ever. But, uh, here we are. 从没想到 现在却坐着聊天
[09:57] I was explaining to Jefferson how you might be able 我之前跟杰佛逊解释你能如何
[10:00] to assist us with the, um– 帮助我们的…
[10:02] Research project. 研究项目
[10:04] Sort of like Indiana Jones. 有点印第安纳·琼斯的味道
[10:06] Yeah, sort of. 对 有点
[10:09] You brought it to a coffee shop? 你竟然把它带到咖啡店了
[10:14] Oh, well, for one thing. 首先
[10:16] It’s throwing off low levels of ionic radiation. 放射出低能离子辐射
[10:19] Is that an ionic transmographer? 是离子观察器吗
[10:21] I’ve never seen one smaller than a house! 从没见过比房子还小的
[10:23] Yeah, I had an idea for hyperminiaturization when I was in Tahiti. 我在大溪地想到要做个超级微型版
[10:27] I don’t vacation well. 旅行不是很愉快
[10:29] You know, 知道吗
[10:31] I’m thinking a shortwave ionic pulse might… 我在想一股短波离子脉冲或许
[10:42] Perhaps we should, uh, take our little research project 或许该把我们的研究项目
[10:45] somewhere a bit more private… 带到更隐蔽的地方
[10:51] A temporal navigation vessel. 时空航行飞船
[10:53] I–I absolutely cannot believe it. 简直难以置信
[10:56] Um, hello, who are you? 你好 你是哪位
[10:57] Oh, hi. Hi, I’m Lily. 你们好 我叫莉莉
[10:59] I’m–I’m Martin’s daughter. 我是马丁的女儿
[11:01] We didn’t know Martin had a daughter. 没听马丁说过他有个女儿
[11:03] Yeah, you told me you didn’t have kids. 对 你跟我说自己没子女
[11:04] Well, I like to keep my private life…private. 我想给我的私生活留点隐私
[11:06] There’s private, and there’s lying. 隐私归隐私 撒谎归撒谎
[11:08] Sara, do you know about this? 莎拉 你知道这事吗
[11:09] Oh, I know all about this. 我什么都知道
[11:17] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[11:18] Trying to make up my mind. 在做决定
[11:19] I mean, Eobard has such a delicious selection of killing devices. 艾尔伯德拥有这么精良的杀人武器
[11:23] We can’t just storm into the bank 我们不能冲进银行
[11:25] and demand to see the deposit box. 要求交出保险箱
[11:27] We absolutely can. 完全可以
[11:28] We’re former members of the League of Assassins. 我们可是刺客联盟的前成员
[11:29] This operation requires subtlety. 这次行动需要小心行事
[11:32] Not a bloodbath. 而不是大开杀戒
[11:33] Well, I–I’m sorry. I’m not up on current events, 抱歉 我没有关注时事
[11:36] but might this squeamishness that I’m witnessing 但是我眼前的这种过激反应
[11:39] be the cause of your downfall? 导致你失败的吗
[11:41] Hunter is an asset. 亨特对我们有用
[11:42] One that we can use to gain access to our objective. 可以借他接近我们的目标
[11:45] To not use him is foolish. 不利用他就是愚蠢
[11:47] Oh. Well, in that case, 这样的话
[11:49] I would have to defer to your superior expertise in foolishness. 我只能听从你这愚蠢的高超技能
[11:54] But if your plan goes south, it’s not our speedster friend 但如果你的计划出了岔子 你要担心的
[11:58] you need to worry about. 不单是我们的极速者朋友
[12:00] One thing I hate more 比起听令于他
[12:01] than taking orders from him… 我更讨厌的
[12:05] is being threatened by you. 就是被你威胁
[12:13] Luckily, Damien… 幸好 达米恩
[12:17] I don’t find you threatening. 我没觉得你在威胁我
[12:32] What’s the big deal? 多大事啊
[12:33] The professor didn’t have a kid, now he does. 教授之前没孩子 现在有了
[12:36] Mazel tov. 恭喜
[12:37] Thank you. 谢谢
[12:38] The big deal is Lily is a Time Aberration, 重要的是莉莉是个时间偏差
[12:41] which was all well and good, 之前也都还好
[12:43] until you plucked her out of 2016 and showed her a timeship, 直到你把她从2016年带上了时间飞船
[12:47] which could cause more aberrations. 又会导致更多偏差
[12:50] Hey, what you looking at me for? 你看着我干什么
[12:51] Because you were with him. 因为你跟他一起的
[12:52] I quite simply missed my daughter. 我只是很想念我的女儿
[12:55] If Lily’s presence on the Waverider posed any temporal issues, 如果莉莉到乘波号后导致了时空问题
[12:58] I’m sure Gideon would have detected them. 吉迪恩肯定早就检测到了
[13:00] Plus, Grey said Lily could hook the Medallion 另外 灰老头说莉莉能把奖章跟
[13:03] up with Gideon, so… 吉迪恩联系起来 所以
[13:04] Wait, she wants to try networking an ancient amulet 等等 她想让古代护身符跟先进的
[13:07] with an advanced AI system? 人工智能系统建立联系
[13:10] I’m totally helping. 我真的想帮忙
[13:10] Fine. Then I would appreciate it if you– 好了 如果你们不跟她说
[13:14] if none of you would reveal to her that she’s an Aberration. 她是个时间偏差 我会很感激
[13:18] Why you looking at me? 干嘛看着我
[13:18] So where are we on identifying the speedster? 确定极速者的身份进展如何
[13:21] I think the technical term is nowhere. 我想严格来说毫无进展
[13:23] All the speedsters the Flash faced 闪电侠遇到的极速者
[13:24] are either dead or his friends. 不是死了就是他的朋友
[13:26] Or people he thought were his friends and are now dead. 或者是他口中的朋友 但现在已去世了
[13:29] Okay, we will figure this out. And in the meantime, 好 我们会搞清的 与此同时
[13:31] you and Lily keep working with the amulet to figure out 你和莉莉继续研究护身符
[13:34] where the rest of the Spear is. 搞清矛剩余部分的下落
[13:37] Who’s to say he won’t kill us anyway? 谁说反正他不会杀我们
[13:39] Even after we’ve gotten his precious spear? 哪怕我们给他找到了宝贵的矛
[13:44] Oh, forget it. Why am I asking you? 算了 我干嘛问你呢
[13:46] I don’t know, man. I don’t know anything. 我不知道 哥们 什么都不知道
[13:48] I don’t even know why you’re getting me to wear this– 我都不知道你干嘛要我穿这身
[13:50] this–this–this– this monkey suit. 这身礼服
[13:52] And my mouth is so sore. 我的嘴里很酸痛
[13:54] Quit whining. 别唠叨了
[13:56] The fact of the matter is, 事实上
[13:57] we have something in common, Rip. 我们有共同之处 里普
[13:59] My name is Phil. 我叫菲尔
[14:01] Whatever. 不重要
[14:02] We are both dealing with unstable individuals. 我们都有反复无常的对手
[14:04] And that is not something I enjoy. 而我对这点很不爽
[14:07] Hey, this is not exactly a walk in the park for me, either. 对我来说也很不容易
[14:10] Which is why 所以
[14:12] you will do exactly as I say. 你得严格按我说的来做
[14:17] And maybe, just maybe, 或许 只是或许
[14:19] you will make it through this alive. 你能活着熬过这劫
[14:22] Cool. Right. 好 没问题
[14:24] What–what is it you want me to do? 你想让我做什么
[14:27] Tell me, Phil. Have you ever been to Switzerland? 告诉我 菲尔 你去过瑞士吗
[14:31] 苏黎世 2025年
[14:41] Put this in your ear. 把这放你耳朵里
[14:43] What is it? 这是什么
[14:44] Communication device. 通讯设备
[14:45] Really? It’s so small… 真的 这么小
[14:47] Do it, or I’ll shove it down your throat. 放进去 不然就塞进你喉咙
[14:49] It will allow us to monitor you. 我们好监视你
[14:51] This is very simple. 很简单
[14:53] You go to the bank associate and you tell them 你去跟银行员工说
[14:55] you want to access security box 4587. 你想取4587号保险箱
[14:58] 4587, right. 4587 好
[15:00] Um, what– what do I do then? 接着怎么做
[15:01] Bring the contents of said box back to us. 把保险箱里的东西交给我们
[15:03] If you don’t, you’ll be killed. 不照做 你就会没命
[15:05] – Really? – What? I’m motivating him. -真的吗 -干嘛 我在刺激他
[15:07] In and out. 进去到出来
[15:08] Take no longer than five minutes. 不超过五分钟
[15:10] You will be fine. 你就不会有事
[15:11] I’ll be fine. 我不会有事
[15:13] I’ll be fine. Okay. 不会有事 好的
[15:15] This would be easier if we just killed everybody. 大开杀戒会简单很多
[15:21] Hi, how are you? 你好
[15:22] I’d like box 4587, please. 我想取4587号保险箱
[15:27] Well, sure, have a seat. 好的 请坐
[15:30] What do you think’s going on with him? 你觉得他怎么样
[15:32] It’s simple. His mind is pudding. 这很简单 他的脑子一团浆糊
[15:35] Not Hunter. Thawne. 不是说亨特 是斯旺
[15:37] It’s strange how he never stays in one place for very long… 很奇怪他从不在一个地方待很久
[15:40] Perhaps that’s why they refer to them as speedsters. 也许因此他们才被称作极速者
[15:43] What, you think he left us behind in 1967, Los Angeles, 怎么 你觉得他把我们留在1967年的洛杉矶
[15:46] because he had a more pressing engagement? 因为他有更紧急的事要办
[15:48] What about what he said to us earlier? 那他之前对我们说的呢
[15:50] That he wanted to kill one of us? 他想杀了我们之一
[15:51] No. That he didn’t know why he was relying on us. 不是 他不知道为什么要依靠我们
[15:55] I mean, fair question. 问得好
[15:56] Why does a time traveling speedster 为什么一个穿越时间的极速者
[15:58] need to rely on anyone? 需要依靠任何人
[16:00] Thawne’s hiding something. 斯旺有所隐瞒
[16:02] Wouldn’t you like to know what it is? 你不想知道是什么吗
[16:06] Thawne said we knew each other back in 2016. 斯旺说我们在2016年认识彼此
[16:09] Do I really become so stupid 我真的有那么傻
[16:10] that you think these mind tricks will work on me? 让你觉得我会信这些鬼把戏吗
[16:12] I am not trying to– 我不是要…
[16:13] In a trio such as ours, turning one against each other 在三人组里为自己的利益搞窝里斗
[16:15] for your own benefit is not only obvious, but cliché. 不仅意图明显还很俗套
[16:18] Thawne does not treat us as equals to him. 斯旺没有平等看待我们
[16:21] And until he does, neither of us is getting what he wants. 等他事成 我们都不会得到他要的东西
[16:27] All right. Let’s go over this again. 好吧 我们再理一遍
[16:29] I already been over it, Sara. 我已经理了 莎拉
[16:30] Mm-hmm, again and again. 一遍又一遍
[16:32] And again. 再一遍
[16:33] We’re obviously dealing with a new player. 我们显然在对付新敌人
[16:35] Whoever this speedster is, it’s someone you 不论这个极速者是谁 肯定是之前
[16:37] and your friends haven’t encountered before. 你和你的朋友都没有遇到过的
[16:39] Which means the speedster’s from the future, 这意味着这个极速者来自未来
[16:41] which makes sense, because speedsters can time travel. 说得通 因为极速者可以穿越时间
[16:44] Then would the speedster need the Spear of Destiny for? 那么这个极速者要命运之矛做什么
[16:46] He could just go back and change history himself. 他可以回到过去自己改变历史
[16:49] But not reality. 但不能改变现实
[16:50] That’s why he needs the Spear. 所以他需要命运之矛
[16:52] Question is, what is the speedster trying to change? 问题是 这个极速者要试图改变什么
[16:56] Or fix? 或者说修正
[16:58] That’s the question. 这就是问题所在
[17:00] He knows what we want to do with the Spear of Destiny, 他知道我们想拿命运之矛做什么
[17:02] but he’s being very coy about his plans. 但是他对自己的计划含糊其辞
[17:14] Very well, Mr. Hunter. 好了 亨特先生
[17:17] Please lean towards the panel, if you would. 请向前靠近面板
[17:20] Excuse me? 什么
[17:21] A retinal scan. 视网膜扫描
[17:23] – Rectal scanner? – What? -视网膜扫描 -什么
[17:25] It’s an eye scan. Part of the bank’s security. 扫描眼睛 银行安保措施之一
[17:28] You know, this whole situation sucks, 这整件事很糟糕
[17:30] but man, I love being in the future. 但是我爱未来
[17:33] – What? – What? -什么 -什么
[17:36] Retinal scan. Right. 视网膜扫描 好的
[17:48] Why, uh– why is it not working? 为什么不起作用
[17:51] Voice ID is next. 下一步识别声音
[17:53] You need to speak your access code. 你需要说出你的安保密码
[17:56] Access code. 安保密码
[17:57] Oh, boy. 天啊
[17:59] Oh, boy. 天啊
[18:00] Yes, so, the one you set when you opened your account. 是的 你在开户时设定的
[18:04] Get out of there now. 现在出来
[18:06] Yeah. 好
[18:08] No, don’t. 不行
[18:12] Go. Move. 出来
[18:14] Don’t. 不行
[18:16] This was your plan. 这是你的计划
[18:17] Which I am trying to execute. 我在试着撤离
[18:19] And failing spectacularly, per usual. 和往常一样华丽丽地失败
[18:22] Look, we can’t just let them call security. 我们不能让他们叫保安
[18:25] I am calling security. 我要叫保安了
[18:26] Great idea. Security, no, that’s– 好主意 保安 不 这…
[18:28] Security is awesome. 保安很好
[18:34] You aren’t planning on going rogue on us, now, were you, Rip? 你不是想着要背叛我们吧 是吗 里普
[18:37] I have told you. My name is Phil. 我告诉过你 我叫菲尔
[18:40] All right, Phil. It was lovely knowing you. 好吧 菲尔 认识你很高兴
[18:41] Don’t! We still need him. 别 我们仍需要他
[18:43] He’s useless to us. 他对我们没用
[18:44] Hey, I can be more useful. 我可以更有用的
[18:46] Ah, damn it. 该死
[18:46] Security is gonna be on top of us at any moment. 保安随时都会来
[18:48] Might I suggest you kill them instead? 我能建议你杀了他们吗
[18:51] Try and run, and I will find you 要是逃跑 我会找到你
[18:53] and feed you your testicles. 喂你吃自己的蛋
[18:55] Okay. 好的
[18:57] Oh, my God. 我的天
[19:17] Reinforcements are on their way. 增援正在赶来
[19:19] Let’s get the hell out of here. 我们快走
[19:37] Okay, that should just about do it. 好了 这应该可以了
[19:40] And now we just have to activate the Medallion 现在我们只需要激活奖章
[19:42] and see if Gideon can access its data. 看吉迪恩能不能读取数据
[19:44] Okay. 好的
[19:47] So what are we waiting for? 会出现什么情况
[19:51] Nothing, it– it’s just if– 什么也没有 只是如果…
[19:53] If we’ve underestimated the size of the artifact’s data stream– 如果我们低估了文物的数据流大小
[19:55] We’ll fry the ship’s CPU and we’ll all spend 飞船的中央处理器就会烧毁 我们就得
[19:58] the rest of our lives stranded in the Temporal Zone. 一辈子待在时光穿梭区
[20:00] The ship’s CPU has a name. 飞船的中央处理器有名字的
[20:02] Sorry, Gideon. 抱歉 吉迪恩
[20:03] Can we at least talk about this before you connect– 在你连接之前 我们能不能谈谈
[20:09] Gideon? 吉迪恩
[20:11] You still there? 你还在吗
[20:13] Oh, my God, we killed her. 天呐 我们杀了她
[20:15] Artificial intelligences cannot, by definition, 按定义来说 人工智能是无法
[20:18] be killed, Dr. Palmer. 被杀死的 帕尔默博士
[20:19] Yes, I know. 我知道
[20:20] It’s pretty remarkable considering we just mainlined 我们居然把1.2泽字节的数据
[20:23] – 1.2 zettabytes directly into her brain. – Yeah. -直接输入了她的大脑 -是
[20:26] I’m processing the Medallion’s temporal output as we speak. 我现在正在处理奖章的时空输出记录
[20:31] – Nice work, doctor. – Doctor! -干得漂亮 博士 -你也是
[20:34] You don’t happen to have any champagne on this ship, do you? 飞船上会不会刚好有香槟呢
[20:39] Ah, 1998 Blanc de Noir. 1998年的红葡萄香槟
[20:43] I like beer. 我喜欢啤酒
[20:45] Gets me drunk. 能让我喝醉
[20:50] To Lily. 敬莉莉
[20:52] To Gideon. 敬吉迪恩
[20:59] That tastes real. 味道和真的一样
[21:01] It’s completely synthetic. 完全是人工合成的
[21:02] The food fabricator can make anything. 食物制作室什么都能做
[21:04] Except American Cheese, 除了美国奶酪
[21:06] which is pretty much synthetic to being with. 而奶酪很难制作
[21:08] Beluga caviar? 要鱼子酱吗
[21:09] Fake food never tasted so good. 假食物从未这么好吃
[21:12] Fake food for a fake person. 假食物配假人
[21:17] What did you say? 你说什么
[21:18] Uh, no. He didn’t say anything. 他什么也没说
[21:22] Everyone has been looking at me weird 自从我上了这艘飞船
[21:24] ever since I came on board this ship. 所有人看我的眼神都怪怪的
[21:27] What are you not telling me? 你们有什么瞒着我的
[21:30] Cat’s out of the bag, Haircut. 纸包不住火的 西装头
[21:31] You may as well tell her. 你还是告诉她吧
[21:32] Tell me what? 告诉我什么
[21:34] Tell me what? 告诉我什么
[21:37] Sweetheart, I don’t wanna rain on your parade, 亲爱的 我不扫你的兴
[21:40] but you’re a, uh– 不过 你是个…
[21:42] how would the Professor put it? 教授会怎么说来着
[21:45] An abrasion– No, that’s not it, 磨损…不对
[21:47] An asphyxiation, 窒息…
[21:50] Aber–Aberration! 偏差
[21:51] You’re a Time Aberration. You’re a Time Aberration. 你是时间偏差 是时间偏差
[21:56] Ray? 雷
[21:58] What is a Time Aberration? 时间偏差是什么
[22:02] I think maybe you should talk to your dad. 你最好跟你爸谈谈吧
[22:10] Perhaps we could all just talk about what went wrong. 要不我们聊聊是哪里出错了吧
[22:13] Oh, I know what went wrong. 我知道哪里出错了
[22:14] I listened to him. 我听了他的话
[22:15] If you’d have listened to me, 如果你听我的
[22:16] we would have walked out of that bank 我们就能走出银行
[22:18] instead of being chased out. 而不会被赶出来
[22:19] Either way, we came out empty-handed. 无论如何 我们一无所获
[22:22] I seem to remember Eobard mentioning 我好像记得艾尔伯德提过
[22:24] how he was going to punish your failure. 如果你失败了 他会怎么惩罚你
[22:26] If anyone’s a failure, it’s you. 就算有人失败 那也是你
[22:28] You were the one who learned about Hunter’s secret account, 你才是知道了亨特秘密账户
[22:31] yet seem not to know about a passcode. 却不知道密码的人
[22:34] Sloppy, Damien. 真粗心啊 达米恩
[22:36] No wonder they passed you over for Ra’s… 难怪他们不让你当拉斯…
[22:38] You see, this is where he reminds me 你看 他总是会提醒我
[22:40] that he was Ra’s al Ghul. 他曾是拉斯·厄尔·高福
[22:41] Poor Malcolm. Always living in the past. 可怜的马尔科姆 总是活在过去
[22:43] This is when I remind you about your future. 我是在提醒你你的未来
[22:48] That’s right. 没错
[22:49] I’ve been there. 我经历过
[22:51] I’ve seen how pathetic you are. 见过你有多可悲
[22:52] In this future that you’re from, 你来自的那个未来
[22:54] do I at least have two hands? 我双手健全吗
[22:58] Either way, I intend to change my future, 无论如何 我都打算改变我的未来
[23:01] but look at you now. 但看看现在的你
[23:02] You’re pathetic. 真可悲
[23:04] I don’t even know why Thawne recruited you in the first place. 我都不懂为什么斯旺一开始要招募你
[23:06] We could argue all night, Damien, 我们可以一直吵下去 达米恩
[23:07] but I don’t want to bore our guest here 但我不想让我们的客人感到无聊
[23:10] with your impotent insults and recriminations. 听你毫无说服力的侮辱和指责
[23:15] What are you suggesting? 你想做什么
[23:16] Do you recall how we resolved disputes within the League? 你还记得我们怎么解决联盟内部矛盾的吗
[23:20] Now… 现在
[23:22] I suggest you choose a blade 我建议你选一把
[23:24] that matches that sharp tongue of yours. 跟你的尖牙利嘴一样锋利的刀
[23:27] Excuse me for a second. 稍等片刻
[23:29] Gladly. 乐意之至
[23:33] You did it, my darling! 你成功了 亲爱的
[23:35] You created an interface between a mystical relic 你把一世纪的神秘文物和
[23:37] from the first century and a 22nd century supercomputer. 22世纪的超级电脑连接了起来
[23:41] Only a Stein could be so brilliant! 只有斯泰因家的才这么聪明
[23:43] What is a Time Aberration? 什么是时间偏差
[23:46] I’m sorry, what? 抱歉 你说什么
[23:47] You heard me, Dad. 你听到了 爸爸
[23:50] An Aberration-is an unnatural alteration 偏差就是由时间旅行触发的
[23:54] of history as a result of time travel. 反常历史变化
[23:57] Dad? Am I– 爸爸 我是.
[24:01] Am I an Aberration? 我是偏差吗
[24:03] That word could never describe who you are 那个词不足以描述你的存在
[24:07] or how much you mean to me. 或是你对我的意义
[24:09] – So it’s true? – Please let me explain. -所以是真的吗 -请让我解释
[24:11] That’s why you were acting so weird 所以你第一次来中城时
[24:16] when you visited Central City the first time. 才会表现得那么奇怪
[24:18] The reason you were treating me like a stranger– 你待我像陌生人一样是因为
[24:20] Was because you didn’t even exist 因为上次我登上这艘船
[24:22] the last time I boarded this ship and-and left 2016. 2016年离开时 你并不存在
[24:25] But now you do exist and that’s all that matters. 可如今你真实存在 这才是重要的
[24:29] How could this be happening? 怎么会发生这种事
[24:30] But it’s–it’s-it’s really quite simple. 其实 这一切很容易解释
[24:32] You see, I interacted with my younger self back in 1987. 我跟年轻的我在1987年互动过
[24:37] And who then interacted with your mother’s former self. 年轻的我又跟年轻的你母亲互动
[24:40] And, and– 接着…
[24:42] When two former selves love each other– 当时的两个人相爱了…
[24:44] Okay, Dad. We’ve already had the birds and bees talk. 爸爸 我们早就谈过两性基本知识了
[24:46] I was ten. Or did we? 我十岁的时候 有谈过吗
[24:49] That’s a very interesting point. 这是十分有趣的一点
[24:51] I–I mean, who is to say which of our realities is real 谁能确定我们之中谁是真实的
[24:54] and which one is aberrant? 而谁是偏差呢
[24:56] It’s really a matter of perspective. 这取决于看问题的角度
[24:58] Actually, it’s quite fascinating. 事实上 这非常吸引人
[25:00] This is not fascinating, Dad! 这一点也不吸引人 爸爸
[25:03] This is a nightmare. 这是一场噩梦
[25:06] Oh, Lily, I’m so sorry. 莉莉 我很抱歉
[25:07] This is not how I wanted you to find out. 我不希望你像这样知道真相
[25:09] No. No, I get it. 不不 我明白
[25:12] You didn’t want kids when you first came on board this timeship. 你第一次登上时间飞船时 你不想要孩子
[25:19] And now you have me. 而现在你有了我
[25:43] You just reminded me of something. 你刚刚让我想起一件事
[25:45] Which is? 什么事
[25:46] How much I’ve missed this. 我有多怀念这打斗
[26:13] Okay, stop, stop! Time out, time out! 住手 住手 时间到 时间到
[26:16] Can’t you see that this is what your boss wants? 你们不懂这才是你们老板希望的吗
[26:18] For his underlings to be at one another’s throats. 让他的走狗们自相残杀
[26:21] Like, literally. 就像 现在这样
[26:23] He is not our boss. 他不是我们的老板
[26:24] Did he call us underlings? 他刚是叫我们”走狗”吗
[26:26] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[26:28] Henchmen. 追随者
[26:30] Try again. 再说一次
[26:32] Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. 等下 等下 等下
[26:33] What if he’s right? 如果他是对的呢
[26:34] You actually care what this pudding-brained hippie has to say? 你真相信这满脑子浆糊嬉皮士的话吗
[26:37] It’s just like the movie 就像电影
[26:38] “The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly” 《黄金三镖客》里的
[26:40] three bad guys. No one knows who to trust. 三个恶人 不知道该相信谁
[26:42] So they all end up screwing each other over. 所以勾心斗角最后都没好下场
[26:45] It’s an interesting theory. 这个理论很有趣
[26:47] Which one are we? 我们分别对应哪个人
[26:48] The point is that neither of you are Clint Eastwood 重点是你们都不是克林特·伊斯特伍德
[26:50] and so neither of you end up going home with the gold. 所以你们最后都拿不到赏金回家
[26:53] We’re not after the gold. 我们的目标不是赏金
[26:55] Yeah, I know, I know. I know what you’re after. 没错 我懂 我知道你们想要什么
[26:57] You-you wanna change your past. 你想要改变你的过去
[27:00] And you-you wanna change your future. 而你想要改变你的未来
[27:03] And, uh, the fast guy is the only one 那个跑得快的人
[27:05] who could make those two things, uh, happen. 只有他能同时实现这两件事
[27:09] I told you. 我告诉过你
[27:10] Thawne doesn’t treat us as equals. 斯旺没有平等对待我们
[27:12] Even the hippie knows it. 连这嬉皮士都看出来了
[27:14] And he also knows 他还明白
[27:14] that the only way to stop Thawne from screwing us over 阻止斯旺继续耍我们的唯一方法
[27:18] is for us to work together. 就是我俩齐心协力
[27:21] Two former members of the League of Assassins 刺客联盟的两名前成员
[27:24] versus a speedster. 大战极速者
[27:27] I am liking those odds. 我喜欢斗争
[27:39] Dude, what is going on with you? 兄弟 发生什么事了
[27:41] What do you mean? And don’t call me dude. 你什么意思 还有别叫我兄弟
[27:44] I’ve gotten used to sharing a brain with you. 我已经习惯感知你的想法了
[27:45] But, this, whatever this is. 但这 无论这是什么
[27:48] This is something new. 都是全新的东西
[27:49] Just enjoying a cup of Earl Grey. 坐下享受一杯伯爵茶吧
[27:53] Is that whiskey? 那是威士忌吗
[27:54] Of course it’s not whiskey. 当然不是威士忌
[27:56] It’s brandy. What do you take me for, a sailor? 这是白兰地 你以为我是水手吗
[27:58] Okay. Let’s start this over, hmm? 好吧 我们从头开始谈谈
[28:03] Come on. 说吧
[28:06] Fine. 好吧
[28:09] I made a terrible mistake. 我犯了个糟糕的错误
[28:12] I should never have brought Lily on board this ship. 我根本不该把莉莉带上船
[28:15] She found out. 她发现了
[28:17] She knows she’s an Aberration. 她知道自己是个偏差
[28:19] Mr. Rory spilled the beans, as predicted. 不出意料是罗里先生说漏嘴的
[28:26] So what you gonna do? 你打算怎么做
[28:29] What can I do? 我能怎么做
[28:31] Just tell her how you feel. 告诉她你的感受
[28:33] She knows how I feel. 她知道我的感受
[28:34] It goes without saying. 不用我告诉她
[28:35] Yeah, for us, it does. 你我之间是这样 没错
[28:37] We have a psychic connection, but for her? 我们有心灵感应 但对于她呢
[28:39] She just hears whatever comes out of that big brain of yours. 要经由你的大脑袋说给她听
[28:44] Just tell her you love her. 告诉她你爱她
[28:46] That’s what dads do. 爸爸就该那么做
[28:48] Clearly, you never met my father. 显然 你没见过我父亲
[28:53] You know, the– 你知道
[28:55] the reason Clarissa and I chose not to have children 我和克莱丽莎当初决定
[28:57] the first time around was because… 不生小孩是因为
[29:01] I feared that history would repeat itself, 我害怕那段历史会重演
[29:04] that I would be the kind of father that he was. 我会成为跟他一样的父亲
[29:10] We’re legends, Grey. 我们是传奇 灰老头
[29:13] Changing history is what we do. 改变历史是我们的工作
[29:24] Why would a speedster need to change reality? 为什么极速者要改变现实
[29:27] How many times are you gonna ask that question? 你到底要问多少遍那个问题
[29:29] Until we have an answer. 直到我们有答案
[29:32] She’s right. Speedsters can time travel. 她说得对 极速者可以时间旅行
[29:34] So what’s stopping him from changing history 是什么阻止他不用矛
[29:36] even without the Spear? 就能改变历史
[29:42] Unless he doesn’t exist. 除非他不存在
[29:44] Okay, so what, he’s a ghost? 好吧 那么他是个鬼魂吗
[29:46] What if he’s a Temporal Aberration? 如果他是个时间偏差呢
[29:47] – Just like– – Excuse me. Have any of you seen my daughter? -就像 -抱歉 有看见我女儿吗
[29:50] – One second, Professor. – I’m sorry! This is quite urgent. -等一下 教授 -抱歉 我很急
[29:52] Look, what if instead of 如果神秘极速者
[29:53] creating a person like you did with Lily, 不像你创造了莉莉
[29:56] our mystery speedster erased himself from history? 而是把自己从历史抹去呢
[29:58] Why would he want to do that? 他为什么要那么做
[30:00] I don’t know, but it would explain 我不知道 但这解释了
[30:01] why we don’t have any evidence of his existence. 我们为什么找不到他存在的证据
[30:04] Okay, so, we just need to ID someone who doesn’t exist? 好吧 所以我们要找的是个不存在的人
[30:08] Eobard Thawne. 艾尔伯德·斯旺
[30:11] Is– is he okay? 他没事吧
[30:12] I’m fine. Eobard Thawne is a name. 我没事 艾尔伯德·斯旺是个名字
[30:15] The name of a speedster who– 是个极速者的名字 他…
[30:18] Who what? 他怎么了
[30:21] Thawne was erased from existence when his progenitor, 斯旺的祖辈艾迪·斯旺为了阻止他
[30:24] Eddie Thawne, committed suicide in order to stop him. 通过自杀抹去他的存在
[30:28] Which would explain 这就解释了
[30:29] why the Time Masters didn’t have a file on him. 为什么时间之主没有他的档案
[30:31] But if Thawne doesn’t exist, then how? 如果斯旺不存在 那怎么会怎样
[30:33] He was protected from his ancestor’s death 他没有被他祖辈的死抹去
[30:35] because he was a member of the Speed Force. 是因为他有神速力
[30:38] It’s a little complicated. 这有点复杂
[30:40] A little? 有点吗
[30:48] Oh, and for the record, 郑重声明
[30:49] this is how I wanted to approach things in the first place. 这是我最初想做的事
[30:51] Only because you enjoy killing a lot of people. 只因为你享受杀很多人
[30:54] As if you don’t. 难道你不是吗
[31:01] All right, that’s pretty impressive, Malcolm. 挺令人钦佩的 马尔科姆
[31:02] But how did you get Hunter’s passcode? 你怎么拿到亨特的密码
[31:04] It’s not Hunter’s. 不是亨特的
[31:05] It’s the bank manager’s security override code. 是银行经理的覆盖密码
[31:08] It only cost him three fingers. 只断了他三根手指
[31:16] Yes! 棒
[31:21] Oh, God. 天啊
[31:27] Going somewhere? 要去哪儿吗
[31:29] No. 不
[31:31] Yes. 是
[31:33] What do you expect me to do? 你要我怎么做
[31:34] Your partners just left me here all tied up. 你的搭档绑了我就走了
[31:38] Where are they? 他们在哪里
[31:41] They… told me… 他们让我…
[31:43] not to tell you. 不要告诉你
[31:46] The bank. They’re– They’re at the bank. 银行 他们在银行
[31:48] Look, you could help yourself 你可以随意拿
[31:50] to–to whatever is in that safe deposit box, but please– 保险箱里的任何东西 但拜托
[31:54] please, just– just let me go, man. 拜托 放我走 老兄
[31:56] Let me go. 放我走
[32:12] Does this look like a spear to you? 你觉得这像矛吗
[32:17] It most certainly does not. 这当然不像
[32:19] It’s a mnemonic archive. 这是记忆档案
[32:20] I’m sorry, are we supposed to know what that means? 很抱歉 你觉得我们知道这是什么吗
[32:22] Since it won’t be invented for a century, no. 不 因为百年之内不会发明这东西
[32:24] This device is designed to store memories. 这个装置是用来储存记忆的
[32:27] Rip Hunter’s, I’d assume. 我想是里普·亨特的
[32:30] Guys, I think I just figured it out. 各位 我刚想明白了
[32:32] Why a seemingly invincible speedster 为什么一个看似无敌的极速者
[32:35] would need to take on partners. 需要带上他的搭档
[32:36] By all means, Dr. Heywood, please enlighten us. 总之 海伍德博士 请指教
[32:38] Okay. What if Thawne isn’t just chasing us? 好吧 如果斯旺不只是在追我们呢
[32:40] What if he’s running from something? 如果他是在逃跑呢
[32:43] But running from what? 逃于什么
[32:44] Time. 时间
[32:45] Time takes time to harden. 时间需要时间固定
[32:47] And if Thawne ceased to exist the moment 如果他的曾曾不管哪个祖辈
[32:49] his great-great-whatever killed himself, 自杀时导致斯旺不复存在
[32:50] then, maybe, he has to keep moving 也许他就要不断移动
[32:53] in order for his own nonexistence 以防被不存在
[32:55] not to catch up with him. 追赶上
[32:59] That doesn’t even begin to make any kind of sense. 这根本毫无道理可言
[33:01] I don’t know, it could work. 我不知道 也许行得通
[33:03] Professor, what do you think? 教授 你觉得呢
[33:06] Per the scientific method, 按照科学方法
[33:07] there’s only one way to prove it. 只有一种办法能证明
[33:08] You’d have to trap Thawne in one place and then see what happens. 把斯旺困在一个地方看会发生什么事
[33:16] What do you think you’re doing? 你在干什么
[33:17] Renegotiating the terms of our partnership. 重新商定我们的合作关系
[33:20] And it is going to be a partnership. 确确实实的合作关系
[33:23] We need a bit more of a guarantee 我们要你保证
[33:24] that you’re going to uphold your end of our bargain. 你会兑现你的承诺
[33:31] I’ll guarantee you one thing. 我向你保证一件事
[33:33] If you don’t open that door, 如果你不打开那道门
[33:36] I’ll kill you. 我就会杀死你
[33:37] Yes, but I’m the only one who knows the code to open it. 但只有我知道开门密码
[33:44] Perhaps you can persuade our friend to cooperate? 也许你可以说服我们的朋友合作
[33:46] Me? No. 我吗 不成
[33:47] I’d rather see how this plays out. 我比较想好好看戏
[33:52] It seems you two have formed an alliance. 看来你俩已结盟
[33:54] There’s just one problem. 只是有个问题
[33:56] That you’re the only one who could give us 我们知道只有你可以给我们
[33:57] what we want– yes, we know. 我们想要的
[33:58] You’re always so quick to remind us how much we need you, Eobard. 你总是很快地提醒我们有多需要你 艾尔伯德
[34:03] But, clearly, you need us. 但显然 你需要我们
[34:04] You could have gotten in this vault all by yourself. 你可以自己进入这个保险库
[34:06] Why didn’t you? 你为什么不那么做呢
[34:09] And for that matter… 说到这…
[34:10] why would a man who can travel through time 为什么一个时间旅行者
[34:13] always be in such a hurry? 总是这么仓促
[34:14] We don’t have time for this. 我们没时间聊这个
[34:15] Oh, I’ve got all the time in the world. 我可不赶时间
[34:26] Okay! 好吧
[34:27] Okay, you two have made your point. 好吧 你俩已经把话说清楚了
[34:30] I need you as much as you need me, all right. 我跟你们需要我一样需要你们
[34:33] But if you do not open that door, 但如果你们不打开那道门
[34:36] he is going to kill us. 他会杀了我们
[34:37] He is coming for me! 他冲着我来的
[34:39] Who’s coming for you? 谁冲着你来
[34:39] It’s not a who. It’s a–it’s a– 不是谁 而是个…
[34:41] A what? A thing. 个什么 个东西
[34:44] What thing? Can you be a little more specific? 什么东西 你可以说清楚点吗
[34:46] My ancestor killed himself in an effort 我的祖辈为了
[34:48] to erase my very existence. 抹除我的存在而自杀了
[34:50] Well, you look pretty spry despite it. 但你看起来还挺生动的
[34:53] The Flash pulled me from the timeline. 闪电侠在时间线上抓住我
[34:55] He held me captive for months and when I finally got loose, 我被他关了几个月 我终于逃脱时
[34:58] I found myself… pursued by something. 发现自己被一个东西追
[35:02] I-I thought it was a time wraith, 我以为是时间亡灵
[35:04] the monsters that hunt speedsters who mess with time. 追捕扰乱时间线的极速者的怪物
[35:09] But, whatever is hunting me is… 但不管是什么在追捕我
[35:11] far worse than a time wraith. 都比时间亡灵要可怕得多
[35:17] It can sense the Speed Force. 它能检测到神速力
[35:20] And it’s trying to kill me. 它还想杀了我
[35:22] Interestin–so that’s why you keep running out on us. 有意思 所以你一直从我们身边跑掉
[35:26] So you’re kinda like a shark who’ll die if you stay in one place. 你像一直待在一个地方就会死的鲨鱼
[35:28] We are all going to die if you don’t– 我们都会死 如果你不…
[35:33] It’s too late. 太迟了
[35:35] It’s here. 它来了
[35:37] Ah, well, the good news is you two finally got what you wanted, 好吧 好消息是你俩终于
[35:39] you managed to balance our partnership. 得偿所愿 平衡了我们的合作关系
[35:41] We’re now all equally dead. 现在我们会一起死
[35:42] Oh, I wouldn’t worry about that. 我并不担心
[35:44] This isn’t the first scary speedster 这不是首个我们要他
[35:45] that we had to put in his place. 安分的可怕极速者
[35:47] We’re gonna get you out of this bank vault, Eobard. 我们救你离开这个保险库 艾尔伯德
[35:50] But on one condition. 但我们有个条件
[35:51] You stop treating us like lackeys. 你不要再把我们当侍从
[35:56] You think you can stop that? 你们以为你们能阻止它吗
[35:58] Good luck! 祝好运
[36:00] Was that a yes? 所以你同意了吗
[36:04] – Yes. – Great! -同意 -很好
[36:05] Let’s go to work. 那我们开干吧
[36:06] Right, so, you say this thing is attracted to the Speed Force? 好 你说这东西能检测到神速力吧
[36:09] What if you don’t use it? 如果你不用神速力呢
[36:12] What are you suggesting? 你要我怎么做
[36:13] That you stop running. 要你停止奔跑
[36:31] It knows I’m here. 它知道我在这
[36:32] Good. 很好
[36:33] Because we’ve only got one shot at this. 因为我们只有一次机会
[36:42] Remember, as long as you stay still, 记住 只要你待着不动
[36:45] he can’t sense you. 他就检测不到你
[37:11] Easy, Eobard. 放松 艾尔伯德
[37:26] Easy. 放松
[37:51] It won’t stay trapped for long. 困不了它多久
[37:53] We have to go. 我们走吧
[37:54] We? 我们吗
[37:57] We… 我们…
[37:59] Partners. 搭档
[38:01] Better. 顺耳多了
[38:08] Gideon, can you please take the ship back to Central City? 吉迪恩 你能驾驶飞船到中城吗
[38:10] If your goal is to return to 2017, 如果你的目标是回到2017年
[38:13] I’m afraid your father has instructed me 但你的父亲已指示我
[38:15] not to permit you to leave the ship. 绝不能让你离开飞船
[38:16] Well, considering he never wanted to be my father, 既然他一直都不想当我的父亲
[38:19] that should draw his parental dictates 那他是不是不该发出
[38:21] into question, wouldn’t it? 为人父母的指令
[38:23] You share my fondness for erudition. 你跟我一样喜欢探索知识
[38:27] You truly are my daughter. 你真的是我的女儿
[38:30] Well, I am sorry about that. 好吧 我很抱歉
[38:33] No, I’m– I’m the one who’s sorry. 不 应该抱歉的是我
[38:37] For what? 为什么抱歉
[38:39] It’s not your fault I’m a mistake. 不是你的错 我是个错误
[38:41] Uh, I’ve made many mistakes in my life, Lily, but you… 我一生中犯了很多错 莉莉 但你…
[38:44] most certainly are not one of them. 绝对不是当中的一个
[38:48] The apology that I owe you is for not telling you 我抱歉的是没有告诉你
[38:51] about the unique circumstances of your conception. 你妈是在独特的情况下受孕的
[38:55] You didn’t want me to know that you didn’t want me. 你不想让我知道你不要我
[39:00] No, you’re right, I– 不 你说得对 我…
[39:03] I didn’t want children. 我不想要小孩
[39:07] But if there’s one thing my travels 如果在乘波号上旅行
[39:10] aboard the Waverider have taught me, 教会了我一件事
[39:13] it’s that time often doesn’t provide us with what we want. 那就是时间一般不会满足我们的欲望
[39:17] But it–it’s quite adept at giving us what we need. 但它很擅于满足我们所需
[39:23] And I– I need you… 我需要你…
[39:25] in my life… 出现在我的生命
[39:29] In ways that I–I could never even dare to imagine. 这是我从来都不敢想的
[39:39] I just don’t want there to be any more secrets between us. 我只是不想我们之间再有秘密
[39:44] Well, in that spirit, I suppose I should tell you 如果是这样 那我要告诉你
[39:48] that I am one half of a nuclear powered superhero 我是半个具有核超能力的超级英雄
[39:51] called Firestorm. 我们叫火风暴
[39:56] So not funny, Dad. 很不好笑 爸爸
[40:01] Anyway, as fun as this was, 说笑到这里
[40:04] I probably should be getting home. 我也许该回家了
[40:08] You’re sure you can’t stay? 你确定不要留下来吗
[40:10] I–I would. I just, um– 我想留下 只是…
[40:12] I’m working on a series of synthetic proteins 我在研究一组合成蛋白
[40:15] that are not gonna fold themselves, so… 它们不会自己合成 所以…
[40:18] So then, I guess this is good-bye. 所以我们要道别了
[40:23] Good luck folding those proteins. 祝你成功合成蛋白
[40:26] Good luck rescuing your friend, Rip. 祝你成功救回你朋友里普
[40:35] Bye, Dad. 再见 爸爸
[40:54] Feel no pressure to tell us what all this techno-crap is about. 尽管告诉我们这些高科技玩意干啥用的
[40:56] We’re sure we can figure it out ourselves. 我们肯定自己能搞明白
[40:59] This, uh, techno-crap, 你用词很生动
[41:00] as you so eloquently put it, 这个高科技玩意
[41:03] is Captain Hunter’s memories. 是亨特船长的记忆
[41:05] Including the locations of the other pieces 希望包括矛的其他碎片的
[41:07] of the Spear, I hope. 所在位置
[41:09] That is my working assumption, yes. 我是这么设想的
[41:10] All we have to do now is upload his memories 我们现在要做的是把他的记忆
[41:13] to his cerebral cortex. 上载到他的大脑皮层
[41:14] And that’s not happening now because? 现在还没那么做的原因是什么
[41:17] Well, we would hardly be doing Captain Hunter any favors 如果只是帮亨特船长恢复他的记忆
[41:20] if we just restored the memories without taking the liberty 而没有帮他处理他的毛病
[41:23] to address some of his shortcomings. 就算不上帮他的忙
[41:25] What, like, stopping him biting his nails? 比如呢 让他不再咬指甲
[41:30] Not exactly. 并不是
[41:46] Can I help you with something, soldier? 我可以帮你吗 士兵
[41:49] No, General Washington, I’m fine. 不 华盛顿将军 我很好
[41:52] You, on the other hand… 而你就…
明日传奇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第2季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第2季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme