Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第2季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第2季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Previously on “The Flash,” “Arrow,” and “Legends of Tomorrow”… 《绿箭侠》,《闪电侠》和《明日传奇》前情回顾
[00:07] Since we learned of them, 自从我们知道它们后
[00:08] we’ve been calling them the Dominators. 我们一直称它们为支配者
[00:09] You can’t do this alone. 你不能一个人单干
[00:11] I don’t plan to. 我也不打算单干
[00:12] Guys, thanks for coming. 感谢大家过来
[00:13] This is Kara Danvers. Supergirl. 这位是卡拉·丹弗斯 超女
[00:19] I went back in time to change the timeline. 我回到过去改变了时间线
[00:21] It’s called Flashpoint, 它叫作闪点
[00:22] and now things here are different 现在一切都变得和我离开之前
[00:24] than before I left. 不一样了
[00:25] You just erased a daughter from my life? 你把我的女儿从我生活中抹去了吗
[00:28] He took it upon himself to change the timeline, 他擅自改变了时间线
[00:30] and, because of it, my brother was killed. 正因此 我哥哥死了
[00:32] There’s no amount of feeling bad 所以他怎样难过
[00:34] that could ever make up for that. 都无济于事
[00:36] I’m having memories of a stranger, 我有着对陌生人的回忆
[00:38] but she’s not really a stranger. 而她又不是真正意义上的陌生人
[00:40] What if, when you interacted with your younger self in 1987, 要是你在1987年和年轻版的自己互动时
[00:43] – you– – Inadvertently changed my past. -你… -一不留神改变了我的过去
[00:46] You’re back! 你回来了
[00:47] Oh, it’s so good to see you. 见到你真好
[00:49] I love you, Dad. 我爱你 爸爸
[00:50] Call Lyla. 打给莱拉
[00:51] Tell her these Dominators aren’t here peacefully. 告诉她支配者来者不善
[00:56] Maybe they chose us because we couldn’t fight back, 也许它们选中我们是因为我们无法反击
[00:59] because none of you are meta-humans. 因为你们都不是超能力者
[01:01] What is their plan? 它们打的什么算盘
[01:05] The phrase loosely translates to, 这句话的大意是
[01:07] “We are nearing completion of the weapon.” “我们的武器完工在即”
[01:13] I can’t believe that you guys escaped an alien spaceship. 不敢相信你们居然从外星人飞船上逃脱了
[01:16] Key words: alien spaceship. 那可是外星人飞船啊
[01:17] – I have questions. – They can wait. -我有问题要问 -等等再问吧
[01:19] Thanks for helping me get my sister home. 谢谢你帮我带我妹妹回家
[01:21] Yeah, man. 不客气
[01:22] What’s our status? 现在什么状况
[01:23] Nothing, since the Dominators 自从支配者偷偷来访
[01:24] paid their little visit to mess with our heads. 搅乱了我们的思维后 就没什么动静了
[01:27] Why would they do that? 它们为什么这么做
[01:28] What if they were trying to pit us against each other, 它们会不会是想让我们自相残杀
[01:30] in order to gain intel about meta-humans? 以便获取超能力者的情报呢
[01:31] Man, I wish they would just send us an IM with a questionnaire. 那它们发一条信息让我们做问卷不就行了
[01:33] Well, metas pose the biggest threat to their invasion. 对它们的入侵而言超能力者的威胁性很大
[01:35] It would make sense they’d want to get to know their enemies. 它们想要了解敌人 这说得通
[01:37] By kidnapping people. 通过绑架
[01:39] Perhaps they were searching your minds 也许它们在你们的大脑里搜索
[01:40] for potential meta-human vulnerabilities. 超能力者潜在的弱点
[01:42] I think it’s time we return the favor. 我觉得是时候还上这份大礼了
[01:44] What do you want to do? Kidnap one of them now? 你想怎么做 现在绑架它们中的一个吗
[01:46] Ever since we fought off that one ship, 自从我们甩掉那艘母舰后
[01:48] they’ve kind of been in short supply. 现在外星人似乎资源不足了
[01:49] Actually, I know where to find one. 实际上 我知道能去哪里找
[01:52] I’ve been reviewing old Army footage 我一直在看军方以前
[01:54] of their first encounters with the Dominators, 第一次与支配者交战的影像
[01:58] and I think I pegged the fight to… 我想我找到了战斗的时间地点…
[02:03] Redmond, Oregon. 1951. 俄勒冈州雷德蒙德 1951年
[02:19] You’re suggesting we travel to 1951, 你是说让我们回到1951年
[02:21] abduct a Dominator, and interrogate it 绑架一个支配者 然后审问它
[02:23] to determine their intentions. 来找出它们的意图吗
[02:25] They kidnapped us. Seems fair. 它们也绑架了我们 看起来很公平
[02:29] Time travel. I’m definitely in. 时间旅行 我绝对要参加
[02:32] Okay, hold on, though. 好吧 不过等一等
[02:33] Professor Stein and Caitlin have been talking about a way 斯泰因教授和凯特琳在讨论一个
[02:35] to take down the Dominators. 击倒支配者的方法
[02:36] They could probably use your help. 他们可能需要你的帮助
[02:37] Pass. 不干
[02:39] Yeah, I mean, I’m with him, 对 我站他这边
[02:40] mostly ’cause I just don’t want to lose my geek cred, 主要是我不想失去技术宅的声誉
[02:42] but time travel! 但这是时间旅行啊
[02:44] I could take Amaya and Mick. 我可以带上阿玛雅和米克
[02:47] – Do it. – Okay. -干吧 -好吧
[02:48] Yeah! 太好了
[02:50] And, uh, the new president called, 还有 新总统来电话了
[02:52] which would be cool under different circumstances, 如果情况不同 这还挺酷的
[02:55] but she wants to meet with us. 但是她想要见见我们
[02:56] Let’s bring Ray and Sara as backup. 我带上雷和莎拉当后援吧
[02:58] What about me? I can do backup. 那我呢 我也可以当后援
[03:00] Can I talk to you for a second? 我能和你谈一谈吗
[03:04] I don’t know. 我不知道
[03:09] I would like to minimize your involvement in this. 我想将你的参与降到最小
[03:12] Why? Because I’m an alien? 为什么 因为我是外星人吗
[03:14] I also happen to be your biggest weapon. 我同时还是你们最强大的武器
[03:15] You are an unknown quantity, and this is not personal. 你是个未知数 这不针对个人
[03:18] Except that’s exactly how this feels. 可这感觉就是针对个人
[03:20] Kara, when I started living this life, 卡拉 当我开始这种生活的时候
[03:22] it was just me. 就只有我一个人
[03:23] I was going up against human threats… 我对抗的是人类威胁
[03:25] That I could handle. 那些我可以处理
[03:26] Then it was meta-humans, and I can handle that. 然后是超能力者 这个我也能处理
[03:28] Now I learn that there are multiple Earths, 现在我知道有多个不同的地球
[03:30] and I was brainwashed aboard an alien spacecraft– 我还在一艘外星飞船上被洗脑了
[03:32] I am sure that was unnerving, but I don’t– 我相信这肯定让人紧张 但是我不明…
[03:34] I don’t get unnerved. 我不会紧张
[03:37] But when I go up against something new, 但当我对抗新事物的时候
[03:39] I push back. 我会有反抗
[03:42] Right or wrong, it is who I am, 不管对错 这就是我
[03:44] and it is what I do, 这就是我的行事风格
[03:45] so I’m asking for a little bit of space 所以请你给我一点空间
[03:47] because I have to draw the line somewhere. 因为我总要在某个地方划清界限
[03:51] I need to claw back a sense of normalcy. 我需要找回一点正常的感觉
[03:55] Please stay here. 请你待在这里
[04:12] This ship is everything! 这船就是我梦寐以求的
[04:14] What type of propulsion system does it use? 它用的是什么类型的推进系统
[04:16] No idea. 不清楚
[04:16] Oh, my God. That construct on the bow 我的天 船头那边的那个构造
[04:17] looks like it could be some sort of time sphere. 看起来像是某种时间球体
[04:19] Yeah, no idea. 这个也不清楚
[04:20] To operate a ship of this size, 要操作这样大小的飞船
[04:20] the deep-link nets would have to be– 它的深层链接网络一定是…
[04:22] Oh, my God, you’d have to use, like, a quantum neural chipset– 天啊 一定是某种量子神经芯片组
[04:24] Hey, guys, guys. 两位 两位
[04:25] Amaya and Rory are waiting for us on the bridge. 阿玛雅和罗里在舰桥上等着
[04:26] Can we just keep moving this along? 我们抓紧往前走 好吗
[04:29] – This ship is… – Automatic? -这艘飞船 -全自动
[04:31] – Supersonic. – Hypnotic. -超音速 -如梦似幻
[04:33] Funky fresh. 绝妙新颖
[04:39] Professor? 教授
[04:40] It’s highly unlikely we can fashion a weapon 我们几乎不可能制造出
[04:42] with sufficient force to overcome the Dominators. 力量足够打败支配者的武器
[04:44] I was thinking the exact same thing, 我也正好在思考这个问题
[04:46] which is why I invited– 所以我邀请了…
[04:47] So what if, instead, we try to attack them 不如我们尝试另一种方法
[04:50] with something infinitesimally small? 用极其微小的武器攻击它们
[04:52] I’m–I’m sure you’re familiar with the story of the lion 我想你肯定很熟悉
[04:54] with the thorn in his paw. “狮子爪子里的刺”的故事
[04:55] You used to love telling me that story when I was a kid. 我小时候你可喜欢给我讲这故事了
[05:01] Hello. 你好
[05:02] The lion with the thorn in his paw is a parable, “狮子爪子里的刺”是个寓言故事
[05:04] a story about a big, ferocious creature 讲的是一个又大又凶狠的野兽
[05:07] that is felled by something small. 被个小东西打败了
[05:09] So what do you need help with? 要我帮什么忙
[05:11] Uh, I’m afraid it’s–it’s classified. 恐怕这事得保密
[05:14] Oh, juicy. 劲爆了
[05:16] Some sort of secret government space weapon, no doubt. 肯定是政府的某种秘密太空武器
[05:20] Something like that, only this sort of work 差不多吧 只是这工作
[05:22] is slightly out of my wheelhouse. 让我也感到有些吃力
[05:24] Yeah, if only you knew someone with a PhD in nanotechnology. 要是认识一位纳米科技博士就好了
[05:27] Uh-huh, unfortunately, 可惜的是
[05:29] Raymond’s busy working on other things. 雷蒙德在忙别的事
[05:32] I was talking about me. 我说的是我自己
[05:35] Did the six years I spent at MIT magically slip your mind? 你就神奇地忘了我在麻省理工待了六年
[05:42] Of course not. 当然没有
[05:43] Good. Okay. Let’s get to work. 那就好 开始工作吧
[05:58] We made it. This is the ’50s. Sick. 成功了 到了五十年代 太酷了
[06:03] Severe time jumps can cause nausea, temporary deafness… 剧烈的时光穿越会导致呕吐 短暂失聪
[06:08] linguistic disorientation. 以及语言障碍
[06:11] You. Clean it up. 你 收拾干净
[06:14] We’re gonna kidnap an alien. 我们要去绑架个外星人
[06:16] Okay. I know I did not just travel through time 好了 我知道我穿越时间
[06:19] so we could stay on the ship. 不是为了留在飞船上
[06:20] Ponytail, you’re staying on the ship. 马尾辫 你留在飞船上
[06:24] I’ll take that as, “Have fun storming the castle”. 我就当你在说”祝攻城愉快”
[06:27] Oh, for real? 真的吗
[06:29] You’re gonna use “Princess Bride” against me? 你要用《公主新娘》的台词来怼我
[06:31] Against me? 怼我
[06:33] Okay. I got you, girl. 好了 有我在 姑娘
[06:37] Celebrating July 4th early? 提前庆祝国庆吗
[06:41] Ray made it for me. 雷为我设计的
[06:42] You look like a star-spangled idiot. 你就像披着星条旗的蠢蛋
[06:44] We need to find the Army. 我们得找到军队
[06:54] I think we found ’em. 看来我们找到了
[07:08] What are we waiting for? 我们还在等什么
[07:09] Let’s grab an alien and get out of here. 抓到外星人然后离开这里吧
[07:12] Just waiting for one of the weaker ones in the herd. 只是在找这群中比较弱的那个
[07:21] I don’t think there are any weak ones. 我想它们中就没有弱兵
[07:26] Do you have any idea what’s going on out there? 你知道外面情况如何吗
[07:28] It’s a real-life Spielberg movie, 正在上映斯皮尔伯格真人版电影
[07:31] and we’re stuck in here. 而我们却待在这里
[07:34] Okay. 好了
[07:35] I think I know what’s really bothering you. 我想我知道你到底在不爽什么了
[07:38] I’m having the worst case of FOMO 其他人在外绑架外星人
[07:39] while everyone else is out there kidnapping an alien? 而我却超级害怕错过精彩场面
[07:42] No. 不是
[07:43] I think you escaped 2016 我想你逃离2016年
[07:45] to get away from Barry. 是为了远离巴里
[07:48] Excuse me. 你说什么
[07:49] I escaped 2016 我逃离了2016年
[07:50] so that I could come see the Waverider 才能见到乘波号
[07:52] and so that I could time travel. 才能来场时间旅行
[07:55] And? 然后呢
[07:56] And also, yes, 然后还有 没错
[07:58] I wanted to get away from Barry. 我想要远离巴里
[08:00] Ah! You realize that’s insane, right? 你知道你这么想简直疯了吧
[08:02] You’re holding a grudge against your best friend 世界有可能就要毁灭了
[08:04] when the world is potentially going to end. 你却对挚友怀恨在心
[08:05] I’m sorry. My “Best friend”? 不好意思 我的”挚友”
[08:06] He only killed my brother. 他”只”杀了我哥哥
[08:08] – He didn’t kill– – Okay, you’re right. -他没杀 -好吧 你说得对
[08:10] He didn’t literally kill my brother. 他没有真的杀死哥哥
[08:11] What I mean to say is, he was responsible. Okay? 我是说 是他一手造成的
[08:14] He just needed to save his family, 他只需要拯救他的家人
[08:15] and in doing that, he ended up destroying mine. 但是因此 他最后却毁了我的家人
[08:27] You know, all this time traveling, fighting aliens, 这次时间旅行 对抗外星人
[08:31] this is the stuff I used to dream about as a kid. 全是我从小做梦都在想的事
[08:34] Yeah, me too. 我也是
[08:37] But it doesn’t feel like a dream. 但感觉不像是在做梦
[08:39] – No. – It just feels weird. -不像 -只是感觉很奇怪
[08:42] Well, exactly, and it’s only gonna get weirder. 没错 而事情只会变得更奇怪
[08:47] So that’s why we have to be able to rely on our friends. 所以我必须依靠我们的朋友
[08:52] I really wish I could right now, Felicity. 我也真希望我现在能 费利西蒂
[08:55] But he’s not my friend. 但他不是我朋友
[09:13] – They’re taking off. – I don’t get it. -他们要起飞了 -我不懂
[09:15] Why are the Dominators attacking us, then just leaving? 为什么支配者袭击了我们后就这么走了
[09:18] It’s an RIF mission. “Reconnaissance in force.” 这是RIF任务 “强行侦察”
[09:21] Ah, look. 快看
[09:23] A straggler. 掉队者
[09:27] We need him alive, Mick. 要留活口 米克
[09:30] I’m just gonna rough him up a little. 我只是想小揍他一顿
[09:43] Squeal, you pig! 使劲叫吧 你个蠢猪
[09:58] Hey, Dad? 老爸
[10:01] Dad. 老爸
[10:01] What? Oh, I’m sorry. 什么 抱歉
[10:03] Can you hand me those induction clamps? 你能把感应夹递给我吗
[10:06] Yes. 好
[10:11] You know, this reminds me of that time 这让我想起有一次
[10:13] we stayed up all night 我们整夜不睡
[10:14] building my seventh grade science project. 做我七年级的科学项目
[10:17] Remember how mad Mom got when she found out 还记得妈妈发现你让我
[10:19] you let me drink coffee to stay awake? 喝咖啡熬夜后气得不行吗
[10:21] No. 不
[10:24] I mean, no, no, I should never… 我是说 不 我不应该…
[10:26] never have let you do that. 让你那么做的
[10:29] Uh, I’m sorry. Will you excuse me? 抱歉 恕我失陪
[10:31] Are you okay, Dad? 你还好吗 爸爸
[10:33] I’m just preoccupied with my work, that’s all. 我只是太专注于工作了
[10:44] You know, you’re really taking this whole 你可是把心不在焉的教授
[10:45] absent-minded professor thing to a new level. 这个形象演绎到了极致
[10:48] – I don’t know what you mean. – Your daughter. -我不清楚你想说什么 -你的女儿
[10:50] Ever since you’ve come back, 自从你回来后
[10:52] you’ve treated her like a total stranger. 你把她完全当成陌生人了
[10:54] That’s because she is a total stranger. 因为她完全就是个陌生人
[10:58] I’m sorry. It’s just that, when I last left 2016, 抱歉 只是我上次离开2016年
[11:02] that young woman did not exist. 那位小姑娘还不存在
[11:07] Wait, you’re saying Lily belongs to another timeline? 等等 你是说莉莉属于另一条时间线
[11:10] That, when Barry created Flashpoint, she– 当巴里制造闪点后 她…
[11:12] Unfortunately, this is all my fault. 很不幸 这都是我的错
[11:14] You see, a month ago, 一个月前
[11:15] I interacted with my younger self back in 1987 我在1987年遇见了年轻的自己
[11:19] and unwittingly motivated him– 不经意间促使他…
[11:22] me– to sire a child. 我生了一个孩子
[11:26] So it’s because of my carelessness 所以是因为我的粗心
[11:29] that this Time Aberration exists. 出现了时间偏差
[11:32] She is not an Aberration. 她不是一个偏差
[11:34] She is brilliant and funny and a lot like you, 她既聪明又有趣而且很像你
[11:38] just a little less uptight. 只是没你那么拘谨
[11:39] Please stop talking about her like this. 拜托不要再这样讨论她了
[11:42] She is not a real person. 她不是真的
[11:43] She is a real person. She’s your daughter. 她是真的 他是你女儿
[11:48] Wait. 等等
[11:49] When we finish fighting the Dominators, 当我们解决了支配者后
[11:52] you’re gonna go back in time and…erase her? 你要回去抹掉她吗
[11:57] No. 不是
[11:59] I am going to restore the timeline. 我要修复时间线
[12:02] Unlike your friend Barry, 不像你的朋友巴里
[12:04] I have the luxury of fixing my mistakes. 我有机会修正错误
[12:19] Well done. 干得好
[12:24] I see that you’ve managed to catch us a specimen. 你们成功为我们逮到一个样本
[12:27] I’m afraid we’re gonna have to keep this one. 恐怕我们要留着这个样本了
[12:29] Who are you? 你们是谁
[12:30] Just a humble civil servant. 一介人民公仆而已
[12:33] – I don’t like guys with badges. – Easy, Mick. -我不喜欢戴徽章的人 -冷静 米克
[12:35] We just want to ask a few questions. 我们只想问几个问题
[12:38] We’d love to answer ’em, but– 我们乐意解答 但是
[12:39] – We’re in a bit of a hurry. – So are we. -我们赶时间 -我们也是
[12:48] You don’t understand. 你不明白
[12:51] We’re here to save the future. 我们是来拯救未来的
[12:54] And you can tell me all about it… 你可以醒来的时候
[12:57] when you wake up. 再告诉我
[13:05] Cr- . Crap, crap, crap. 糟了 糟了
[13:06] Where do you think they’re taking them? 你觉得他们要被带到哪
[13:07] Those “Men in Black” types are probably gonna 那些”黑衣人”可能把他们
[13:08] take ’em to a secret lab and run experiments on them. 带到秘密实验室并拿他们做实验
[13:10] Have you seen “Stranger Things”? 你看过《怪奇物语》吗
[13:11] Maybe too much TV, Cisco. 电视看多了吧 西斯科
[13:13] Life imitates art, Felicity. 艺术来源于生活 费利西蒂
[13:14] Either way, whether you like it or not, 总之 不管你喜不喜欢
[13:16] we’re gonna have to be the ones to rescue them. 得由我们去救他们了
[13:17] Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. But we’re the tech support. 好好好 但我们是技术支援
[13:21] No. This is tech support. 不 这才是技术支援
[13:24] Set your phasers to “Stun.” 相位器切换到”击晕”模式
[13:28] This is why I hate the government. 所以我才讨厌政府
[13:31] Can’t you two use your powers and get us out of here? 你俩不能用超能力救我们出去吗
[13:35] Whatever they tranqed us with is screwing with our powers. 他们给我们用的镇定剂影响了超能力发挥
[13:40] Hey, he’s still alive. 它还活着
[13:43] Although something tells me 虽然我有感觉
[13:44] none of us are gonna be alive for long. 我们都活不长了
[13:48] Wait. 等等
[13:49] This is the exact opportunity we’ve been looking for. 这正是我们一直在找的机会
[13:53] To get captured? 被抓的机会吗
[13:55] No. To talk with one of the Dominators. 不 和一位支配者对话
[13:58] And find out what they want with our planet. 弄清他们要对我们的星球做什么
[14:00] Well, this is a first. 这倒是头一次
[14:02] Talking with an alien. 和一位外星人对话
[14:07] Excuse me, Mr. Alien Guy. 抱歉 外星人先生
[14:15] So where’s the president? 总统在哪
[14:18] She’s late. 她迟到了
[14:20] Well, you got to figure she’s got a lot on her plate, 你得明白由于外星人入侵事件
[14:22] with the whole alien invasion thing. 她手上有很多事要忙
[14:24] And her predecessor getting killed. 而且她的前任被杀了
[14:27] Hey, what’d you say to Kara earlier? 你之前跟卡拉说了什么
[14:30] She seemed pretty angry. 她看起来相当生气
[14:31] I didn’t know she was capable of being angry. 我都不知道她是会生气的
[14:33] We’ve got movement. 有动静了
[14:56] I’m sorry. President couldn’t make it. 抱歉 总统来不了了
[14:59] Who are you? 你是谁
[15:01] If I tell you… 如果我说了
[15:05] I’ll have to kill you. 就只能杀了你们
[15:10] Look, 听着
[15:12] we just want to know why you attacked our planet. 我们只想知道你们为何攻击地球
[15:15] I mean, we’re just down here minding our own business, 我是说我们在地球上管好自己的事
[15:17] then you guys just drop from the sky and attack us. 然后你们突然从天而降攻击我们
[15:20] Why? 为什么
[15:21] There has been a recent emergence 你们的星球上最近
[15:24] of meta-humans on your planet. 出现了一批超能力者
[15:28] Wait. He’s talking about the JSA. 等等 他说的是美国正义协会
[15:30] We are here to determine 我们过来是为了确定
[15:33] if your kind are a threat. 那些超能力者是否构成威胁
[15:39] Let’s start with him. 我们先从它开始
[15:43] Rest of you will have to wait your turn. 其余的人就耐心等着吧
[15:49] I think we have a misunderstanding. 我觉得我们之间有个误会
[15:51] See, we’re the good guys. The president invited us here. 我们是好人 总统请我们过来
[15:54] Barry, I think it’s time we do something. 巴里 我觉得是时候行动了
[15:57] And fast. 动作要快
[16:15] – Sniper! – On it. -狙击手 -这就去
[16:48] We’re trying to help you. 我们是想帮助你
[16:49] This is how you thank us? 你就这样感谢我们
[16:52] You don’t understand. 你不明白
[16:53] The reason the xenomorphs are here– 这些异形之所以来地球
[16:55] Because they have a beef with the meta-humans. 是因为它们与超能力者有仇
[16:58] Tell us something we don’t know. 说点新鲜的
[16:59] Like what exactly have we done to them? 比如我们究竟对它们做了什么
[17:02] Nothing. Yet. 目前还没有
[17:04] But they see individuals with powers such as yours 但它们把你们这些具有超能力的人
[17:07] as a future threat, and, frankly, so do I. 视作未来的威胁 老实说 我也是
[17:16] What do you think they’re doing to him? 你们觉得他们在对它做什么
[17:18] Same thing they’re gonna do to us 他们也会那样对我们
[17:19] unless we get out of here. 除非我们能逃出去
[17:27] Oh, yeah! Y’all call for tech support? 你们请求技术支援了吗
[17:31] Great. Saved by geeks. 好极了 被书呆子救了
[17:33] Waverider’s ready to take us back to 2016. 乘波号已准备好带我们回2016年
[17:40] If we leave him here, they’re gonna kill him. 我们要是不管 他们就会杀了它
[17:42] So what? He’s an alien. 又如何 它可是外星人
[17:44] Just ’cause they’re douches doesn’t mean we have to be. 他们是混蛋 我们可不是
[17:46] – Well… – We got to send him home. -这个嘛… -我们得把它送回去
[17:49] How? 怎么送
[17:50] Don’t we have one of their ships aboard the Waverider? 乘波号上不是有它们的飞船吗
[17:52] Yeah, but it’s damaged. 是 不过坏了
[17:54] Felicity’s gonna help me fix it. 费利西蒂会帮我一起修好
[17:55] I am? 我会吗
[17:56] I’m gonna help him fix it. 我会帮他一起修好
[17:58] See? 是吧
[17:59] Oh, that doesn’t sound good. 听起来情况不妙
[18:01] Guys, it’s up to us to show the Dominators 各位 得靠我们让支配者知道
[18:04] we’re better than this. 我们其实是好人
[18:11] Fascinating. 真有意思
[18:13] The creature’s nervous system is not unlike our own, 这种生物的神经系统与我们的类似
[18:17] which means it must be capable of experiencing pain. 就是说它肯定能感受到痛苦
[18:24] Maybe that’s why he’s screaming. 或许它因此才会惨叫
[18:31] Don’t worry. We’re gonna get you out of here. 别担心 我们会救你出去
[18:42] Bye. 拜拜
[18:44] He didn’t even say thank you. 它连句谢谢都没说
[18:46] What is that? 那是什么
[18:47] I think it’s a transponder. 我觉得是应答机
[18:49] Where’d you get that? 你从哪里搞来的
[18:51] I may or may not have stolen it. 可能是我偷来的
[18:53] From his ship. 从它飞船上偷的
[18:55] What does it do? 有什么功能
[18:56] I think we can use it to communicate with him 等我们回去之后 可以用这个
[18:57] when we get back. 来跟它交流
[18:59] Oh, my God, like an alien pen pal. 天呐 就像个外星人笔友
[19:01] – Exactly. – You kids finished? -没错 -你们聊完了吗
[19:05] – Gideon. – Yes, Mr. Rory? -吉迪恩 -在 罗里先生
[19:07] – Prepare for, um… – Time jump. -准备进行… -时光穿越
[19:09] Time jump. 时光穿越
[19:10] Course plotted for Central City, 2016. 航线设定前往2016年的中城
[19:19] If you’re such BFFs with the Dominators… 如果你跟支配者这么要好
[19:21] Then why don’t you call them off? 为什么不让它们离开
[19:23] We know you sent them packing once before, back in 1951. 我们知道你在1951年把它们送回去过
[19:26] That was just a reconnaissance mission. 那只是个侦查任务
[19:27] What brought them back? 那它们为什么又回来了
[19:31] You did, Mr. Allen. 是因为你 艾伦先生
[19:34] He knows who you are. 他知道你是谁
[19:35] You threatened the entire universe 你威胁到了整个宇宙
[19:37] when you used your powers 你用你的超能力
[19:39] to upset the normal course of time. 干扰了正常的时间进程
[19:41] You’re talking about Flashpoint? 你是在说闪点吗
[19:43] How do you even know about– 你怎么会知道…
[19:44] They told us. 它们告诉我们的
[19:45] I made a mistake. Okay? 是我的错 好吗
[19:46] I’m not gonna let it happen again. 我不会再让这种事发生了
[19:48] For the past 60 years, 在过去的六十年里
[19:49] we have enjoyed a truce with your so-called Dominators. 我们跟你们所谓的支配者一直处于休战状态
[19:53] You broke the truce. 你破坏了它
[19:55] What do they want? 它们想干什么
[19:57] I’ve negotiated a deal with them. 我跟它们谈了笔交易
[20:00] If Mr. Allen surrenders himself… 如果艾伦先生去自首…
[20:05] They will leave us in peace. 它们就会放过我们
[20:08] You really want to save the world? 你真想拯救世界吗
[20:11] Here’s your chance. 这就是你的机会
[20:29] I can’t see. Why can’t I see? 我看不见了 我为什么看不见了
[20:31] At least you’re not throwing up. 至少你不会吐
[20:35] – What’s it doing? – I don’t know. -它在干什么 -我不知道
[20:38] Either our food’s ready or this guy’s trying to call us. 不是食物做好了 就是它想给我们打电话
[20:41] Hey, how–how do– how do I answer? 我 我该怎么接电话
[20:42] I… 我
[20:48] Oh, my God. It’s him. 天呐 是它
[20:50] He’s even uglier than the last time we saw him. 它比上次见面时更丑了
[20:53] 65 of your years ago, 你们星球的65年前
[20:56] you saved me from capture. 我被抓时你们救了我
[20:59] Listen, you don’t need to thank us. 听着 你不必谢我们
[21:01] Yeah, he does. 它应该谢我们
[21:02] He can thank us by turning around and heading home. 它可以转身回家 以表谢意
[21:05] I will show you my gratitude by sparing your lives, 为表示感谢 我会放你们一条生路
[21:09] but I cannot do the same for Barry Allen. 但我不能放过巴里·艾伦
[21:13] If your friend does not turn himself in, 如果你们的朋友不出来自首
[21:17] we will have no choice but to deploy a weapon 我们就不得不动用武器
[21:21] that will exterminate all Meta-humans. 它会消灭所有的超能力者
[21:31] It’s a trap. 这是个陷阱
[21:32] If they’re that threatened by Meta-humans, 如果它们那么怕超能力者
[21:34] it’s hard to believe they’d be satisfied with just one. 为何只想要一个超能力者
[21:36] Yeah, well, if I know Barry, 好吧 如果我真了解巴里
[21:37] he’s gonna want to be that one. 他会愿意当那个人
[21:39] Well, Oliver’s trying to talk him out of it. 奥利弗在试着劝他放弃
[21:41] And if he does, what’s the collateral damage of the meta-bomb? 如果劝说成功 超能炸弹的附带伤害有多大
[21:43] Projected casualty count is around 2 million non-meta-humans. 预计会有约两百万普通人死伤
[21:47] Okay, so what if we negotiated with them? 那如果我们跟它们谈判呢
[21:48] Yeah, I don’t know if you noticed, 你有没有发现
[21:49] but our last chat with him didn’t go so well. 跟它们的上次谈话并不愉快
[21:51] Well, what’ve we got to lose? 反正也不会更糟了
[21:53] Look, maybe we should contact them. 或许我们应该联系它们
[21:55] Then make it fast. 那赶紧吧
[21:57] We’ve got incoming. 它们来了
[22:00] Dominator ships are coming in worldwide. 支配者的飞船进军全球
[22:02] Including Central City. 包括中城
[22:09] Yeah, but they’re not moving or anything. 但它们都没动静
[22:10] – They’re just sitting there. – For now. -它们只是待着 -暂时是这样
[22:12] So much for the truce Secret Agent Man negotiated. 秘密特工争取来的休战到此为止了
[22:15] They’re trying to leverage us into handing Barry over. 它们想逼我们交出巴里
[22:19] Contact the Dominators. 联系支配者
[22:24] Looks like your friend’s not calling you back. 看起来你的朋友没回电话
[22:25] – No, he’s not, but I got a plan B. – Okay. -没错 但我还有后备计划 -好吧
[22:28] If this came from the dropship 如果这是登陆飞船上的东西
[22:30] and the dropship came from the mother ship, 而登陆飞船是从母舰发射的
[22:31] theoretically, I could use it to vibe us up there. 理论上 我能用它发动震波带我们上去
[22:33] And if you can’t? 如果失败了呢
[22:35] Then I’d be vibing us into the cold, 那么震波将会带我们到
[22:37] unforgiving vacuum of space. 寒冷艰巨的真空
[22:39] – So let’s not do that. – Yeah, let’s not. Okay. -不能让它发生 -好 不让它发生
[22:54] What an unusual gift. 真是件意外的礼物
[22:56] You appear to be a Meta-human as well. 你们看上去也是超能力者
[22:59] Yeah, well, I figured you’d cut me some slack, 没错 我猜到你会放我一马
[23:01] seeing as how we saved you back in 1951. 看在我们1951年救了你的份上
[23:04] Remember that? 还记得吗
[23:05] Much has changed on your planet in the last 60 years. 你们的星球过去60年改变很大
[23:09] The threat of your kind has become imminent. 你们的种族已成为迫在眉睫的威胁
[23:13] Listen, E.T. We’re not a threat. 听着 外星人 我们不是威胁
[23:16] Metas are protecting this planet. 超能力者是在保护这个星球
[23:18] And besides, the guy who tortured your ugly ass 再说 1951年把你这丑八怪
[23:19] back in 1951 was human. 折磨得半死的是人类
[23:22] But what happens when a man like him 但如果那种人继承了你的能力
[23:25] inherits abilities like yours? 未来将会怎么样呢
[23:28] We have seen it happen on countless other worlds, 我们已在其他无数的世界见证过这事
[23:33] which is why we must exterminate your kind 所以在你们星球的祸害蹂躏我们之前
[23:37] before the scourge of your planet becomes the scourge of ours. 我们必须消灭你们的种族
[23:49] Well, he’s out of his giant mind. 他的大脑壳坏了
[23:52] What if he’s right? 如果他是对的呢
[23:53] What if, in using our powers to make the world better, 如果 我们用超能力让世界更美好
[23:56] we actually end up destroying it? 其实最终会将其摧毁呢
[23:57] Dude, I get it. Barry screwed up. 兄弟 我懂 巴里搞砸了
[23:59] Yeah, so did we. Back in 1951. 没错 我们在1951年也搞砸了
[24:04] We messed with time when we freed the Dominator. 我们放走支配者时 时间就被搅乱了
[24:07] Who’s now coming to kill us. 现在它们回来杀我们
[24:12] This whole time, I’ve been mad at Barry, 这么久以来 我都责怪巴里
[24:16] and now I’m the one who messed with time. 现在我才是搅乱时间的人
[24:21] I just wanted to make things right, 我只是想让一切回到正轨
[24:26] and we ended up making them worse. 结果却变得更糟糕
[24:34] I’m an idiot. 我真是蠢
[24:36] Can’t stabilize the nanomolecular reaction. 无法我们必须消灭你们的种族纳米分子反应
[24:41] Damn it! 该死
[24:46] Well… 真是
[24:49] Speaking as a daughter, 作为一个女儿来说
[24:51] I’m not sure that outburst had anything to do with our project. 我不确定那爆发和我们的研究有什么关联
[24:54] What, you think it’s related to me? 怎么 你觉得那和我有关吗
[24:56] She doesn’t know that you think she’s an Aberration. 她不知道你认为她是一个历史偏差
[24:58] All she knows is that her father is keeping her at arm’s length. 她只知道自己的爸爸在疏远她
[25:01] The world is being invaded by aliens. 世界已经被外星人入侵了
[25:02] I don’t think this is the time for family therapy. 我觉得现在不是讨论家庭问题的时候
[25:04] It is, when the world’s best chance at a workable weapon 不 拯救世界最有力的武器需要她研究
[25:08] is focused on getting her daddy to love her. 而她需要的是父爱
[25:19] Lily? 莉莉
[25:23] I’m sorry. 对不起
[25:25] Mom always said I got my temper from you. 妈妈总说我遗传了你的脾气
[25:28] No, no. I’m the one who owes the apology. 不不 我才应该道歉
[25:32] If it feels like I’ve been keeping my distance, 如果我让你有距离感
[25:35] I assure you, it’s nothing personal. 我向你保证 与个人无关
[25:38] Yeah, it– it feels personal. 感觉就是在针对个人
[25:41] No, I mean, it’s not personal to you. 我是说 不是针对你
[25:44] I’m sorry. I wish I could explain, 对不起 我也希望我能解释
[25:47] but my life has gotten rather complicated lately. 但我的生活最近变得很复杂
[25:49] So? 那又怎样
[25:51] You raised me to enjoy complexity. 你一直都教我要享受复杂
[25:54] That’s– 那很…
[25:57] The nanomolecular reaction keeps breaking down 纳米分子反应一直断开
[26:00] because the replication is sequential, not– 是因为复制是以序列进行 而不是…
[26:03] Exponential. 指数
[26:06] The reaction requires greater complexity. 反应需要更高的复杂度
[26:09] Yeah. 是的
[26:14] Why are you looking at me like that? 你为什么这么看着我
[26:17] Because I truly believe 因为我真心相信
[26:20] I’m seeing you for the first time. 我这是第一次看见你[的才能]
[26:29] What is it? 怎么了
[26:31] My friend Barry. 我的朋友巴里
[26:34] He’s about to do something terrible. 他打算做一件很糟糕的事
[26:38] This isn’t up for debate. 这没什么可争论的
[26:41] It’s not even a close call. I mean… 选择再明显不过
[26:44] Turn myself over to the Dominators, 我把自己交给支配者
[26:45] they leave the rest of the world alone. 它们就会放过地球
[26:49] Simple. 就这么简单
[26:50] No, it’s not simple. 不 这不简单
[26:51] Barry, it doesn’t matter what you’ve done. 巴里 不管你做过什么
[26:53] You can’t do this. 你不能这么做
[26:54] It’s been an honor to know all of you, 很荣幸能认识你们大家
[26:56] to fight alongside of you. 能与你们并肩作战
[26:58] Now it’s up to you to keep our home safe. 现在保卫家园的安全就靠你们了
[27:07] Barry! 巴里
[27:08] I’m not letting you leave. 我不会让你走的
[27:12] No offense, Oliver, but you and what army? 不好意思 奥利弗 但你带军队了吗
[27:18] This one. 这就是
[27:22] Listen, Red. I don’t like you. 听着 红衣 我并不喜欢你
[27:25] But when you got a crew, 但当你有一帮同伙时
[27:27] you don’t take a hit for the rest. 你不该自己替所有人挨揍
[27:37] That was actually pretty inspiring. 还真是振奋人心
[27:39] I mean, up until the point 我是说 直到米克
[27:40] that Mick compared us to a bunch of criminals, but… 把我们大家比作一群罪犯之前 不过…
[27:42] According to the Dominators, we might as well be. 按支配者的说法 我们和罪犯没什么差别
[27:46] And maybe they’re right. 或许它们说得对
[27:47] Maybe we do more harm than good, 或许我们带来的伤害比帮助多
[27:49] but this is our chance to find out. 但这就是我们找出答案的机会
[27:51] We’re not letting you sacrifice yourself. 我们不会让你牺牲自己的
[27:54] There’s no way. 绝不可能
[27:56] I don’t care if that’s what it means to be a hero. 我不管那样是否能让你成为英雄
[27:58] You’re not a hero to me. 你对我而言不是英雄
[28:02] You’re my friend. 你是我的朋友
[28:06] Yo. Guys. 各位
[28:08] You know that ship that landed in Central City? 在中城登陆的那艘飞船
[28:11] It’s opening up. 它在打开
[28:17] Here we go. 开始了
[28:26] Reading reports of ships opening all over the world. 全世界都有飞船打开舱门
[28:28] – Oh, frak. – Talk to me. -妈的 -跟我说说
[28:29] Something from the Dominators’ mothership just broke atmo, 支配者母舰上的东西刚穿过大气层
[28:31] and, not to get too technical, but it’s really, 我不想说得很复杂
[28:33] really big and falling to Earth really, really fast. 但真的非常巨大而且以极快的速度坠落
[28:35] It’s the meta-bomb. 是超能炸弹
[28:36] Why would the uglies drop ships on us 如果丑八怪只是要炸飞我们
[28:37] if they’re just planning on blowing us up? 为什么要向我们扔飞船
[28:39] Because the ships were a distraction 用飞船分散我们的注意力
[28:41] to keep us from stopping the meta-bomb. 不去阻止超能炸弹
[28:46] Too bad, ’cause we’re gonna stop it. 但可惜 我们会阻止它
[28:48] We’re gonna stop it, right? 我们会阻止它吧
[28:50] Let’s hope. 希望是吧
[28:54] We have to keep the Dominators at bay. 我们得把支配者困在海湾
[28:56] This might help. 也许有帮助
[28:56] I’ve mass-produced a small device 我造出了很多个小装置
[28:58] that, when placed on individual Dominators, 分别放在支配者身上
[29:00] will cause indescribable agony. 会给它们带来极大的痛苦
[29:02] Not the nicest invention, but this is war. 不是美好的发明 但这是战争
[29:05] Nice going. 干得好
[29:06] The caveat, of course, 必须提醒你们
[29:07] is that if we activate the weapons 如果在所有的装置
[29:08] before all the devices are placed on the Dominators, 被放到支配者身上前就引爆
[29:11] they’ll know what we’re up to. 它们会知道我们打的什么算盘
[29:13] Well, we got to do it fast. 我们得迅速行动
[29:15] Only way I know how. 我唯一擅长的
[29:22] Damn, that’s big. 天呐 好大啊
[29:24] I didn’t think it was gonna be so big. 我没想过会这么大
[29:26] – What are we gonna do? – You got me. -我们该怎么办 -问倒我了
[29:28] I only know how to stab, punch, or skewer things. 我只会捅 揍和刺
[30:07] Fry, you freaks! 炸死你们这些怪物
[30:25] See you later, Dominator. 再见 支配者
[30:49] This thing has to have a tractor beam, right? 这玩意肯定有牵引光束吧
[30:51] Yep. 对
[31:01] It’s slowing down, but, like, barely. 慢下来了但快不行了
[31:03] Thank you, Cisco. I haven’t noticed. 谢谢 西斯科 我还没注意到
[31:06] Strap in. 系好安全带
[31:09] Firestorm, if you’re done playing with your friends out there, 火风暴 如果你们跟外面的朋友玩够了
[31:11] we could really use your help. 我们这里非常需要帮助
[31:13] I’m on it. 马上来
[31:52] Good work planting Professor Stein’s nano-weapons, 大家把斯泰因教授的纳米武器安得很好
[31:54] but we still got Dominators all over the country. 但全国还有很多支配者
[31:56] This looks like a job for Supergirl. 这像是超女的工作
[32:02] Thanks, Felicity. 谢谢你 费利西蒂
[32:04] I’m not the least bit insulted. 我完全不觉得被羞辱
[32:05] Ah, sorry. I meant Supergirl and Flash. 抱歉 我是说超女和闪电侠
[32:07] This is totally a job for the both of you. 这完全是你俩的工作
[32:09] That’s what I meant. Supergirl and…Flash. 我的意思是超女和闪电侠
[32:17] Firestorm, we’re holding it up. 火风暴 我们在挺着
[32:19] – But, like, barely. – Not helping, Cisco. -但快不行了 -这么说没帮助 西斯科
[32:25] – Firestorm, do it now! – Do what? -火风暴 快行动 -什么行动
[32:28] I believe Ms. Lance intends for us 我相信兰斯小姐要我们
[32:29] to transmute the meta-bomb into something harmless. 消除超能炸弹的危害
[32:32] I was afraid you were gonna say that. 我就怕你会这么说
[32:44] All right, devices are being planted. 装置都安好了
[32:46] Let me know when I can bring the pain. 等待指示按下控制键
[32:50] Come on, Firestorm. 快点 火风暴
[32:54] Grey, I can’t do it, man. It’s too big. 灰老头 我做不到 太大了
[32:58] Still waiting on that signal. 我还在等指示
[33:03] Do it! 动手
[33:06] Done. 完事
[33:10] – It’s working. – What about the superhero bomb? -奏效了 -那超级英雄炸弹呢
[33:16] I can’t! I can’t do it! 我不行 我做不到
[33:20] You must, Jefferson. 你必须做到 杰佛逊
[33:21] I have a daughter. 我有个女儿
[33:23] Her name is Lily, and she’s counting on you. 她叫莉莉 她就靠你了
[33:26] She’s counting on both of us. 她就靠我俩了
[33:37] They did it! 他们做到了
[33:40] They can do that? 他们可以做到
[33:41] They did that. 他们做到了
[33:43] Ground, what’s your status? 地面队伍 汇报情况
[33:51] They’re retreating. 它们在撤退
[33:53] It’s not just them. 不止是它们
[33:56] It’s all around the world. 是全世界的
[34:06] He did it. 他做到了
[34:08] – No, Oliver… – We all did it. -不 奥利弗 -是我们做到了
[34:28] Many responsibilities have fallen to me 自从危机开始时总统离开了
[34:31] since the president’s passing at the beginning of this crisis. 我背负了很多责任
[34:35] Sobering, sad responsibilities. 重大的 悲痛的责任
[34:39] This is not one of them. 这个不算
[34:43] Today, it is my distinct honor to bestow upon you 今天 我非常荣幸地
[34:46] a small acknowledgement of the great debt 为世界对你们的重大亏欠
[34:50] that the world owes to you all. 表达小小的谢意
[34:53] Is it just me, or is she really hot? 只有我觉得 还是她真的很辣
[34:55] Although your brave efforts must remain a secret… 虽然你们勇敢的付出必须保密
[34:58] She’s hot. 她很辣
[34:59] Know that, Meta-human or not, 要知道 不管是不是超能力者
[35:02] masked or not, 是否戴面具
[35:04] each and every one of you is a hero. 你们每个人都是英雄
[35:19] Thank you. 谢谢
[35:26] Let’s go drink. 去喝一杯吧
[35:28] Cheers. 干杯
[35:32] It’s like looking into a mirror. 感觉在看镜子
[35:35] Yeah, you know what’s funny? 你知道有趣的是什么吗
[35:37] She really kind of looks like my cousin. 她真的长得很像我表妹
[35:41] – Hey, hey. Guys. – Hey. -大家好啊 -你好
[35:43] Either of you ever save the world before? 你们都有拯救世界的经历吗
[35:44] – Mm-hmm. – Last year. -有 -去年
[35:47] It doesn’t get old, does it? 不会厌倦吧 是吧
[35:48] Nope. It sure beats screwing up the world. 不会 比搞砸世界强
[35:50] Hey, you are too hard on yourself. 你对自己太严苛了
[35:52] That’s what people usually tell me. 人们经常这么说我
[35:54] And for good reason, I’m sure. 我相信不是胡说
[35:56] But, back on my Earth, it’s just me and my cousin. 在我的地球 只有我跟我堂弟
[36:00] Between the two of us, we’re more powerful than– 我们两个非常强大 比…
[36:02] Yeah, everybody in this room combined. 比这屋里的人加起来都强大
[36:04] No, no. That’s the point. 不不 这就是重点
[36:06] That’s what you’ve all proven here. 你们已经证明了
[36:09] Meta-humans an not, superpowers or not, 不管是不是超能力者 有没有超能力
[36:13] you are Earth’s mightiest heroes. 你们是地球最强大的英雄
[36:18] I owe you an apology. 我还没跟你道歉
[36:21] Keeping you at arm’s length was the wrong move, and… 不该疏远你的
[36:26] Well, the truth is that this Earth 事实上 这个地球
[36:27] could probably use a Supergirl. 可能需要超女
[36:29] Well, that’s–that’s funny, ’cause I was just thinking 真有趣 我刚才也在想
[36:31] my Earth could use an Oliver Queen. 我的地球需要奥利弗·奎恩
[36:37] I know you said you don’t get unnerved… 我知道你说你不会气馁
[36:40] But if you did, 但如果你气馁了
[36:43] I think hardship is what makes us stronger. 想想艰难的时光 那使我们变得更强大
[36:48] That’s probably why these people look to you as their rock. 也许这就是大家依靠你的原因
[36:53] You guys feeling the group hug? 你们觉得要团抱一个吗
[36:55] – No. – Come on. Come on. -不要 -来吧 来吧
[36:56] All right. 好吧
[37:01] Hey, Kara. 卡拉
[37:02] – I made you something. – What? -我给你造了件东西 -什么
[37:04] Cisco. 西斯科
[37:06] What, uh… What is it? 这是什么
[37:10] Oh, it’s a– 是台
[37:12] it’s an inter-dimensional extrapolator. 跨维度外推器
[37:14] – Oh, I… – It creates small breaches, -我… -可以打开小缺口
[37:16] so you can use it to cross over to our universe any time you need to. 你有需要时可随时穿梭到我们的宇宙
[37:20] Oh, my God. That’s amazing. 天呐 太棒了
[37:22] I also included communication functionality, 我还加入了通讯功能
[37:25] so if you ever need any help, you can always contact the team. 如果你需要帮助 随时可以联系队伍
[37:29] Hey, Skirt. 裙子
[37:30] Call me. 打给我
[37:43] All right, Grey. Spill. 灰老头 说说看
[37:46] How is it you have a kid? 你怎么看自己有孩子的事
[37:48] I didn’t think I had to explain 我觉得我不需要向你解释
[37:49] such matters to you, Jefferson. 这种事 杰佛逊
[37:50] Come on. You know what I mean. 拜托 你知道我的意思
[37:55] When we traveled back to 1987, 我们穿越回1987年时
[37:57] I gave my younger self a lecture 我奉劝年轻的我
[37:59] about neglecting Clarissa, and he– 不要忽略克莱丽莎
[38:03] And he followed your advice all the way to pound town. 所以他听了你的劝与她干柴烈火了
[38:08] Wait. 等一下
[38:10] You created an Aberration. 你创造了历史偏差
[38:11] Which is why you cannot tell the team. 所以你不能告诉队伍
[38:14] If you don’t want me to tell the team, 你不要我告诉队伍
[38:15] that means you… 是因为…
[38:20] I do not want to lose my daughter. 我不想失去我的女儿
[38:30] Something tells me you weren’t invited here. 我感觉你不是受邀来这的
[38:33] – Dr. Heywood. – Don’t “Dr. Heywood” me. -海伍德博士 -别叫我海伍德博士
[38:35] What the hell are you doing here? 你来这里干什么
[38:36] I like parties, and I’m here for the mop-up. 我喜欢派对 我是来扫尾的
[38:39] Cover-up. But you can’t cover this up. 掩盖 但你掩盖不了这件事
[38:42] Agent Smith! 史密斯特工
[38:43] It’s so funny seeing you here. 在这看见你还挺有趣的
[38:45] I was just having the loveliest chat 我刚跟你的总统
[38:47] with your president about you. 愉快地聊了你
[38:49] I was telling her, on my Earth, 我告诉她在我的地球
[38:50] we have a Department of Extranormal Operations, 有个超自然行动局
[38:52] which deals specifically with aliens. 专门处理外星人的问题
[38:55] She thought as an excellent idea. 她觉得这个主意挺好的
[38:58] She also loved my pitch about reassigning you to Antarctica. 她也挺喜欢我把你调派到南极洲的建议
[39:08] Maybe next time, 也许下次你该对来自
[39:09] you’re a little nicer to strange visitors from another planet. 别的星球的陌生访客友好点
[39:14] Pack a jacket! 带件外套吧
[39:17] You ready to see if Cisco’s gadget works? 准备见识西斯科造的小配件了吗
[39:19] Ready. 准备好了
[39:20] And remember, if you guys ever need me, 记得 如果需要我
[39:23] I’m just a call away. 尽管打给我
[39:24] Same here. 你也是
[39:37] It’s weird to think that all of this started with the two of us. 我奇怪地觉得这一切都是我俩开始的
[39:43] You ever think what it would be like 你有想过如果我们
[39:44] if we never got on that boat? 没登上那艘船会怎样吗
[39:46] I don’t know if I have to think about it. 我不知道我该不该去想
[39:49] I mean, maybe the Dominators showed us 也许支配者已经
[39:50] what our lives would have been like. 展现给我们看了
[39:54] I know it was a prison, but in a way– 我知道那是间监狱 但那算是…
[39:57] In a way, it was a gift. 那算是一份礼物
[40:05] – Stay out of trouble. – Yeah. -别惹麻烦 -好
[40:13] There she goes, off to her spaceship, 她回到她的飞船上了
[40:16] time traveling as if it’s totally normal. 时间旅行对她而言已经很正常
[40:19] Well, John, it’s like you said. 约翰 如你所说
[40:21] Normal sort of went out the window when this one arrived. 这家伙来了之后就无正常可言了
[40:26] I may never understand you, man, but… 也许我永远无法理解你 但
[40:30] you’re one of the best men I know. 你在我认识的人中是数一数二的
[40:32] Thanks, Dig. 谢谢你 狄戈
[40:35] So…you forgive me for what I did? 所以你原谅我做的事了吗
[40:40] Barry, it’s like I keep telling this guy. 巴里 就像我一直告诉这家伙的
[40:41] You have to forgive yourself. 你得原谅你自己
[40:44] – Yeah. – Good luck. -好 -祝你好运
[40:46] Yeah, thanks. 好 谢谢
[40:49] Well, we got to do this more often. 我们得经常这样
[40:51] Get together, I mean. 我是说聚一聚
[40:53] I don’t know if the world could take it. 不知道世界承受得了吗
[40:54] I meant, like, without the world being threatened. 不用等到世界有危险
[40:57] If the world wasn’t being threatened, 如果世界没危险
[41:00] what would we do? 我们做什么呢
[41:06] I’m just saying, 我想说
[41:08] next time, I’m gonna get you. 下次我会打败你
[41:10] I’m just saying, I beat you twice. 我想说 我打败你两次了
[41:11] – The first time was a tie. – And the second time? -第一次是平手 -那第二次呢
[41:14] There were no witnesses the second time. 第二次没有目击者
[41:19] Superspeed Arrow duels… 极速者和绿箭的决斗
[41:21] Our lives aren’t exactly normal. 我们的生活本来就不正常
[41:23] I told Kara that I was looking to reclaim some normal. 我告诉卡拉我要找回些正常的生活
[41:29] Thinking on it now, I’m…I’m not so sure. 现在想想看 我也不太确定
[41:33] I know what you mean. 我明白你的意思
[41:35] We both got a look at what life would look like normal. 我们都看见了我们正常生活的样子
[41:40] It would’ve been happy. 会很快乐
[41:42] But not full. 但不完整
[41:44] No. No, nowhere close. 对 沾不上边
[41:48] To things not being normal. 为不正常的事物干杯
[41:52] To life being full. 为完整的人生干杯
明日传奇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第2季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第2季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme