Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第2季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第2季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Time travel is real, 时间旅行是真实存在的
[00:03] and all of history is vulnerable to attack, 而所有的历史都脆弱不堪
[00:06] which is why we must travel through time 所以我们必须穿越时间
[00:08] to stop the spread of these so-called time Aberrations 阻止那些所谓的时间偏差发散开来
[00:11] and to erase their damage to history. 并抹除他们对历史造成的损坏
[00:13] We are a team of outcasts and misfits, 我们是一队浪人和超能力者
[00:16] so please don’t call us heroes. 所以请不要叫我们英雄
[00:18] We’re Legends. 我们是传奇
[00:24] – Thank you, Mister… – Hex. -谢谢 你是 -海克斯
[00:27] Jonah Hex. 乔纳·海克斯
[00:28] Temporal Aberrations cause these things 时间偏差会造成一种叫
[00:30] called timequakes. 时震的现象
[00:32] If there was a way of locating their epicenters, 如果能够定位它们的震中
[00:34] maybe we’ll be able to fix the Aberrations before they happen. 也许我们能提前修复偏差
[01:04] Whoa, wanderer. 流浪者
[01:09] Don’t see many folks around here. 附近都没什么人了
[01:11] Been a while since this old mine 采矿潮已经过去一段时间了
[01:12] turned up anything worth taking. 这里面已经没什么值得开采的东西了
[01:14] Then I guess I’ll be on my way. 那我想我继续走我的路
[01:16] And let you be on yours. 你们也继续走你们的
[01:19] Oh, ain’t you heard? 你不知道吗
[01:23] I’m the one that does the lettin’ around here. 这个地方我说了算
[01:29] – Or do you need a reminder? – Wait. -还是需要我提醒你一下 -等等
[01:31] I know things about these mines. 我知道这些矿的一些事
[01:34] Things I can’t tell you if I’m shot. 如果我死了就没法告诉你了
[01:35] Oh, you’ll tell me. 你会告诉我的
[01:38] Or I’ll shoot you, otherwise. 否则我就打死你
[01:40] Now lower that iron and start talking. 把枪放下 开始说吧
[01:45] The ore in there? 这里面的矿石
[01:47] It’s rare. 很稀有
[01:49] And powerful. 而且威力无穷
[01:50] More powerful than gold. 比金子还值钱
[01:52] And how would you be the one to know that? 那你是怎么知道的呢
[01:55] I can show you. 我可以展示给你看
[01:57] With your permission. 如果你同意的话
[02:04] Found it using this. 用这东西能找到
[02:06] There’s enough in that mine for the both of us. 里面的矿石够我们分的了
[02:08] We’re the only ones who know. 只有我们知道
[02:10] We can be like partners. 我们可以成为生意伙伴
[02:13] Give it here. 给我
[02:27] Nice doing business with you, partner. 很高兴跟你做买卖 生意伙伴
[02:37] What’s with bad guys and ancient amulets? 这群坏人和这个护身符是怎么回事
[02:39] Any idea why Darhk wants this? 知道达克为什么想要这个吗
[02:40] All I know is, it’s never a good idea 我知道的是 如果对手开始
[02:42] when your nemesis starts accessorizing. 穿戴饰品了 肯定不是件好事
[02:44] And he’s teamed up with a Speedster. 而且他还跟极速者合伙了
[02:46] – What’s a Speedster? – Someone with super speed. -极速者是什么 -有超级速度的人
[02:48] That’s how Darhk escaped. 这就是达克能跑掉的原因
[02:49] The energy of the Speed Force grants the Speedster 神速力的能量让极速者有了
[02:52] Chronokinesis, temporal manipulation. 时间控制术 能够操纵时间
[02:54] English, Professor. 请说大白话 教授
[02:55] It means that his running real fast, 就是说他能跑得非常快
[02:57] lets him time travel. 从而可以进行时间旅行
[02:59] I’ll be in my room. 我回我的房间了
[03:00] Martin, I need you to gather everything you can on Speedsters. 马丁 你收集一下所有极速者的资料
[03:04] And Nate’s right– this amulet looks a lot like 内特说得对 这个护身符很像
[03:06] the one we recovered off the Nazis. 我们从纳粹手里抢回来的那个
[03:08] There’s got to be a connection. 它们之间肯定有联系
[03:10] Let me guess, I’m on library duty. 如果没猜错的话 是我负责查资料
[03:12] We’re dealing with a Speedster here. 我们现在面对的是极速者
[03:14] How long we gonna keep this secret from them, Grey? 我们还能把这秘密守多久 灰老头
[03:17] Come on, future Barry’s message. 想想未来巴里的信息
[03:19] Yes, I know what you’re talking about, Jefferson. 我知道你在说什么 杰佛逊
[03:22] And we have been through this. 咱们之前也谈过了
[03:23] Barry implored us not to share any info– 巴里请求我们不要分享任何信息…
[03:29] You okay? 你还好吗
[03:31] I’m fine, it’s just-just a headache. 我没事 就是头痛
[03:34] You would tell me if something was up, right? 事情不对你会告诉我的 对吧
[03:36] ‘Cause if we start keeping things from each other– 因为如果我们开始彼此隐瞒对方…
[03:37] I just need to rest. 我只是需要休息
[03:39] Saving history can be extremely wearing on the body. 拯救历史很消耗体力的
[03:48] I’m thinking this amulet dates back 我认为这个护身符可以追溯到
[03:49] to Late Antiquity and is Judeo-Christian in origin. 古代后期以及犹太基督教起源
[03:53] Great. 太好了
[03:55] Is–is that great? 有那么好吗
[03:56] Well, I can’t find a reference of it anywhere. 我在哪都找不到有关它的参考文献
[03:59] Like, none. 一点痕迹没有
[04:00] Historically speaking, this doesn’t exist. 以历史学来说 这东西不存在
[04:03] Well, this is right in front of us, 但这就在咱们眼前
[04:05] so I’d say it does exist. 所以我说它是存在的
[04:06] And we know that Damien Darhk and the Speedster 而我们也知道达米恩·达克和极速者
[04:09] are willing to kill for it. 愿意为它而杀人
[04:10] Sounds like you got some more homework to do. 听起来你有更多作业要做了
[04:13] What? 怎么了
[04:14] I-I just thought, becoming a superhero, 我还以为成为超级英雄后
[04:16] I would spend less time in the library than my old job. 我可以不用像从前一样花那么多时间在图书馆
[04:19] That’s all. 只是如此
[04:19] Well, research skills are a kind of superpower. 研究能力也算是一种超级能力
[04:22] And you can turn to steel. 而且你还能变成钢铁
[04:23] So you got two. 所以你有俩超能力
[04:27] Saved by the Aberration. 偏差来救场了
[04:29] Oh, what’s the Trouble Alert say? 麻烦提醒显示的什么
[04:31] Look, I told you, don’t call it that. 我跟你说了 别那么叫它
[04:34] The timequake’s epicenter is Liberty, Colorado, 1874. 时震中心是自由市 科罗拉多 1874年
[04:39] Back to the Wild West. 回到荒野西部
[04:40] You guys were in the Old West? 你们去过老西部吗
[04:41] – Yeah, town made me a Sheriff. – That’s cool. -是 我还当上了治安官 -真酷
[04:44] All right, well, I will go tell Jax and Stein. 好吧 我去告诉杰克斯和斯泰因
[04:47] Who wants to tell Rory? 谁想去告诉罗里
[04:48] – Not it. – Not it. -不想 -不想
[04:50] What? 什么
[04:54] Okay. I’ll do it. 好吧 我去
[04:57] I don’t know how to use ’em, but I’m wearing spurs. 我不知道怎么用 但我要穿上马刺
[05:01] I remember my first time in the Wild West. 我记得第一次去荒野西部
[05:03] I drove a real-life desperado out of town. 我把一个实实在在的暴徒逐出了镇子
[05:04] – That’s cool. – And that was my hat. -挺酷的 -那是我的帽子
[05:07] Thanks. 谢谢
[05:15] – That’s cool. – What’s this? -这个酷 -这是什么
[05:17] Oh, uh, that’s nothing. 没什么
[05:19] Don’t open that-you don’t have to open– 别打开那个 你不需要打开…
[05:20] you opened it. 你打开了
[05:22] Did you draw your own superhero costume? 你画了自己的超级英雄服装吗
[05:24] No. 不是
[05:26] Absolutely not. Yeah, I did. 绝对没有 好吧 我画了
[05:27] And I only did, because when I steel up, 我这么做 是因为当我变钢铁时
[05:29] my clothes stretch out and they fit all weird. 我的衣服就撑起来 感觉很奇怪
[05:31] And besides, don’t I deserve a suit? 再说 战服不是我应得的吗
[05:33] I mean, am I just the research guy here? 我是说 难道我就是研究人员吗
[05:35] Look, I-I know what it’s like to be a rookie. 我知道作为一个新人是什么感觉
[05:38] Just, uh, follow my lead, and you’ll be fine out there. 只要跟着我走 你就会没事的
[05:41] Oh, I know a few things about the Old West. 我了解一些老西部的事
[05:42] Like, for instance, nobody says, “Howdy.” 就比如 没人说”泥嚎”
[05:45] And, uh… you know how to ride a horse, right? 你知道怎么骑马 对吗
[05:47] Yeah, I can figure it out. 我会搞明白的
[05:49] – This loaded? – Yes. -这上膛了 -是的
[05:51] It is? 上膛了吗
[06:12] Guys, I think my, uh, horse is broken! 各位 我想我的马累坏了
[06:18] Where’s the Professor? 教授在哪里
[06:19] Uh, he’s feeling a little off. 他有点不舒服
[06:21] More whiskey for me. 那我能多喝点威士忌了
[06:25] Sounds like a commotion of some kind. 那边听着像有些动静
[06:26] Hold back, let’s get a better look. 别慌 搞清楚了再说
[06:35] Look at him up there, boy! 看他挂那的样子 兄弟们
[06:37] Ah, it’s a hanging. 要把他绞死啊
[06:41] Is that Hex? 是海克斯吗
[06:43] You know that man? 你认识那家伙
[06:46] We got to help him. 我们得救他
[06:47] Well, we got to take his crew out first. 那得先解决他身边那些人
[06:49] – They look armed. – Don’t worry, guys. -他们好像有武器 -别担心 各位
[06:51] – I got this! – What? -看我的 -什么
[06:54] Well, well, well, you look a lot less mean 脖子上套着绞索
[06:56] with that noose around your neck, don’t you, Hex? 你就没那么凶神恶煞了吧 海克斯
[06:59] You think this is finished? 你以为这就算完了吗
[07:01] Lookin’ pretty finished to me. 我看你差不多是玩完了
[07:02] Don’t you think, boys? 你们觉得呢 兄弟们
[07:09] You son of a bitch! 你个王八蛋
[07:10] You might want to slow down there. 劝你还是悠着点
[07:13] Because these here parts ain’t big enough for the… 因为这地方可不够我们五人
[07:17] five of us. 大打出手
[07:18] – And who the hell are you? – What he said. -你他妈是谁 -他说什么
[07:20] On second thought, I don’t give a damn! 算了 我他妈才不在乎你是谁
[07:40] Hold still, Hex. 别动 海克斯
[07:56] Nice shot. 好枪法
[08:06] Now you get on that horse and you ride 现在给我赶紧骑马滚远点
[08:08] till you feel like you can’t ride any further, then… 一直骑到骑不动了 然后
[08:11] you ride some more. 有多远滚多远
[08:12] Now go on, get! Go on! 赶紧的 上马 滚
[08:19] Face. 你的脸
[08:21] What? 怎么了
[08:23] Nothing. 没事
[08:26] Oh, hell. 天呢
[08:31] They’re back. 他们回来了
[08:34] Saved by a filly. Ain’t it the damnedest? 被小姑娘救了 简直不可思议
[08:37] A simple “Thank you” would suffice. 简单说句”谢谢”就行了
[08:39] How’d you know I needed saving? 你怎么知道我有难
[08:40] Because we got an alert that history was being changed, 因为我们收到提醒显示有人改变了历史
[08:43] and the coordinates led us to your hanging. 坐标指向你被吊起来的地方
[08:45] Well, I guess it’s nice to know that I matter. 很高兴知道原来我也挺重要
[08:47] Leaving already? I didn’t get to shoot anyone. 这就要走了 我的枪还没见血呢
[08:50] I need a drink. 我要喝一杯
[08:54] Where’s Rip? 里普在哪
[08:58] He’s MIA. 他失踪了
[09:00] Damn. 可恶
[09:02] How the hell did you miscreants 没了他 你们这群恶徒
[09:03] manage to not get yourselves killed without him? 怎么撑到现在的
[09:05] Miss Lance has been serving as Captain. 兰斯小姐现在是船长
[09:09] But she’s a lady. 但她是个女的
[09:11] You are a lady, right? 你是个女的吧
[09:13] You know I could take your life just as easily as I saved it. 你知道我要你命和救你命都易如反掌吧
[09:16] Oh, fiery. 真暴躁
[09:18] Whoever breaks her’s in for a wild ride. 俘获她的芳心就像驯服野马
[09:21] Too bad this filly’s into other fillies. 可惜这姑娘喜欢的也是姑娘
[09:25] You don’t say. 不是吧
[09:27] So how did you end up in the noose? 你是怎么被人吊起来了
[09:29] Well, I was collecting the bounty 我要去领干掉
[09:30] on a pissant by the name of Quentin Turnbull. 小角色昆汀·特布尔的赏金
[09:33] – As in “Turnbull Country”? – Never heard of it. -叫什么”特布尔国” -从没听说过
[09:36] That’s because it’s not supposed to exist. 因为不该有这个国家
[09:38] This book has changed since the last time I saw it. 这本书和我上次看过之后变得不一样了
[09:40] – Check this out–Gideon. – Right away. -看看这个 吉迪恩 -马上
[09:43] That’s a map of the United States from 1876. 这是1876年的一张美国地图
[09:47] All right, who is Turnbull? 好了 特布尔是谁
[09:48] Two-bit, yellow-bellied cattle rustler. 微不足道 胆小又卑鄙的窃贼
[09:50] Who controls all of the land west of the Rocky Mountains. 他统治着落基山脉的西部土地
[09:53] Looks like we found our Aberration. 看来我们找到了历史偏差
[09:55] Am I supposed to have the faintest idea what the hell this means? 我完全不知道你们在说什么
[09:57] It’s means that we need to stop Turnbull 在说我们要阻止特布尔
[09:59] from taking over the West. 统治西部
[10:01] Looks like you got yourself a posse, partner. 看来我们是你的武装援兵 搭档
[10:11] Where is everybody? 人都哪去了
[10:12] Ever since Turnbull set up shop ’bout six months ago, 自从特布尔六个月前开设店铺之后
[10:15] everyone’s been run out of town or made to work in the mine. 大家不是逃离小镇 就是被安排去矿地工作
[10:18] Mine? What kind of mine? Gold? 矿 什么矿 金矿
[10:20] Hell if I know. 我怎么知道
[10:21] Nobody’s been mining for gold through these parts 半个世纪以来 没人在这一带
[10:23] for half a century. 采金
[10:25] Listen to me, “These parts”– I sound like I’m a cowboy. 说到这一带 听起来好像我是个牛仔
[10:27] Well, he’s pulling something out of the ground 他从地下挖了些
[10:28] that’s making him rich– Turnbull also owns the saloon. 让他发大财的东西 特布尔还有间酒馆
[10:31] The hotel, the laundry… and the whorehouse. 旅馆 洗衣店 还有妓院
[10:34] The answer’s no, Mick. 不能去 米克
[10:36] Turnbull’s got an office above the saloon. 特布尔在酒馆上面有间办公室
[10:39] It’s also got about a dozen men 那里也有一堆人
[10:40] making sure nobody gets close to him. 确保没人能接近他
[10:42] I think I know how we can. 我有办法接近他
[10:44] Mick. 米克
[10:46] Why don’t you mosey on in there? 要不你溜达进去吧
[10:47] – Have yourself a good time. – If you insist. -玩得开心 -遵命
[10:50] I’m not sure I understand your plan. 我没明白你的计划
[10:51] You just set a match to a powder keg. 你刚往炸药桶扔了根火柴
[10:53] And if Turnbull doesn’t want his saloon to burn down, 如果特布尔不想他的酒馆炸掉
[10:55] then he’s gonna have to come out of his office and deal with it. 那他就得走出办公室 解决问题
[10:58] Better yet, get your boy to get in a fight with Turnbull 更好的是 叫你的人进去跟特布尔挑事
[11:00] and bring him out here on the street. 把他带到街上来
[11:01] Amaya, your job is to make sure Rory 阿玛雅 你的任务是要保证
[11:03] keeps his pistol in his pants until he’s outside the saloon. 罗里在走出酒馆之前没有拔枪
[11:06] Clearly, I drew the short straw. 看来我抽到了下下签
[11:09] So what you want us to do? 那你要我们怎么做
[11:11] Reckon I can post up nearby with a long gun. 我想我可以拿着长枪在附近守着
[11:14] – Are you chewing tobacco? – Mm, Tootsie Roll. -你在嚼烟草吗 -杜喜糖果
[11:17] Get rid of your hats and your guns. 拿掉你的帽子和枪
[11:19] What? I thought we were supposed to be some badass cowboys? 什么 我们不是要变身厉害的牛仔吗
[11:22] You guys want to know how Turnbull 你们想知道特布尔是如何
[11:23] went from being a cattle rustler 从一个卑鄙的窃贼
[11:25] to running his own country? 变成一个国家的统治者吗
[11:27] I’m gonna need you to infiltrate his base of operations. 我要你们潜入他的根据地
[11:30] As what? 扮演什么人
[11:34] Y’all are tax collectors? 你们都是收税员
[11:35] We’re here to go over your books 我们是来检查帐目
[11:37] and make sure everything’s in order. 确保一切秩序井然
[11:38] And we’re in a bit of a hurry, so, uh… 而且我们有点赶时间
[11:40] Yes, we’re on the next train back to Washington D.C. 是的 我们要赶下一班列车回华盛顿特区
[11:43] Well, there ain’t no train to Washington. 根本没有火车去华盛顿
[11:46] Pass won’t be open till spring. 关口要到春天才开
[11:48] He means mule train. 他说的是骡子列车
[11:51] This guy. 这个人就是这样
[11:54] How’d I go from desperado to accountant? 我怎么从亡命之徒变成了会计师
[11:56] At least Mick’s having fun. 至少米克玩得很开心
[11:58] Stuck here doing research while everyone else is out drinking. 大家都出去喝酒 我们却困在这里做调查
[12:02] It’s like high school all over again. 就像是高中再现似的
[12:06] A shot. 来一杯
[12:13] Make it two. 两杯
[12:16] You’re with him? 你和他一起吗
[12:17] Unfortunately. 很不幸
[12:27] Guys, I think I found something. 各位 我找到线索了
[12:29] According to this ledger, 根据这本帐簿
[12:30] Turnbull’s stockpiling some kind of ore in a nearby mining camp. 特布尔在附近的采矿营地囤积某种矿石
[12:36] And you are? 你是谁
[12:38] I work for Mr. Turnbull. 我在特布尔先生手下工作
[12:40] Who are you? 你是谁
[12:42] My friends and I are with the Internal Revenue Ser- 我们在国税局工作
[12:44] Ah, Mr. Turnbull don’t like no taxmen. 特布尔先生可不喜欢收税员
[12:47] Well, nobody likes paying taxes, 没人喜欢纳税
[12:49] but they are an essential part of the Federal Government– 但这是联邦政府重要的一部分
[12:51] Mr. Turnbull don’t like the Federal Government, neither. 特布尔先生也不喜欢联邦政府
[12:55] Is that why he’s trying to start his own country? 所以他想要建立自己的国家吗
[12:58] Oh, now see, why’d you have to go and say something like that? 我明白你们来这里撒野什么了
[13:02] Now I got to pump some lead into you 现在我得给你们几个枪子儿
[13:04] so you don’t go blabbing to the wrong person. 这样你们就不会出去乱说了
[13:07] Hey, hey, would you shoot an unarmed man? 你难道会攻击手无寸铁之人吗
[13:12] I think that’s a yes. 我想他会
[13:19] So what’s your history with Turnbull? 你和特布尔有什么过节
[13:22] Come again? 你说什么
[13:24] Well, you said that you had dealings over the years. 你说你们交手很多年了
[13:28] I can tell a vendetta when I see one. 我可以看出其中的宿怨
[13:31] I’m kind of an expert when it comes to revenge. 我在复仇这方面算是专家
[13:35] This is what it’s like working with a woman? 和女人共事就是这个样子吗
[13:37] You just sit around and talk about your feelings? 坐着谈论感受吗
[13:40] Well, if your “Feelings” are what almost got you hung, 如果你的感受使你差点被绞死
[13:43] then, yeah, I’d say they’re worth talking about. 是的 应该谈论
[13:47] Not in my century. 在我的时代不是
[13:50] Now that we’ve got outlaw outfits, 既然我们有了亡命之徒的装束
[13:51] it’s time to find out what Turnbull’s stockpiling at his mining camp. 是时候去采矿营地找出特布尔在囤积什么
[13:55] Or we could do the responsible thing and head back to the ship 或者我们把任务做完 然后跟其他队友
[13:58] with the rest of the team. 一起回到飞船
[14:00] You’re joking, right? 你开玩笑的吧
[14:04] Time to cowboy up. 是时候做一回牛仔了
[14:19] Another blackjack. 又是21点
[14:20] Must be my lucky day. 今天一定是我的幸运日
[14:22] – You’re cheating. – I’m winning. -你在作弊 -我在赢
[14:26] Sweetheart, that’s for you. 亲爱的 这是给你的
[14:28] I’ll see you around. 回头见
[14:31] Piano man. 弹钢琴的
[14:32] Play something else. 弹点别的
[14:34] I’ve had more fun at a funeral. 别这么丧
[14:37] Bartender! 酒保
[14:41] And who might you be? 你是谁
[14:43] – Name’s Turnbull. – Never heard of him. -我是特布尔 -没听说过
[14:46] That’s my name on the sign in front of the saloon. 酒吧门口的招牌上就是我的名字
[14:49] Or can’t you read? 还是说你不识字
[14:52] So it’s your money I’m winning? 所以说我赢了你的钱
[14:54] Well, that’s interesting. 有趣
[15:03] I’d say your luck has run out, partner. 你的运气用完了 伙计
[15:07] You just gonna stand there and make threats? 你就站那儿威胁我
[15:10] Or you gonna back it up? 还是要动手
[15:14] Amaya, what’s going on in there? 阿玛雅 情况怎么样
[15:16] You wanted Rory to start a fight. 你要罗里来挑事
[15:19] I’d say your plan’s working. 计划奏效了
[15:26] Man, these clothes smell like ass. 这些衣服的味道糟透了
[15:29] People didn’t wash in the Wild Wild West? 狂野西部的人都不洗衣服吗
[15:31] Well, we’re criminals, remember? 我们是歹徒 知道吗
[15:32] It’s important to smell the part. 气味伪装一致很重要
[15:34] Game faces, boys. 准备好 伙计
[15:35] We got company. 敌人就在前方
[15:38] I don’t recognize you three. 我不认得你们三个
[15:40] That’s probably ’cause of our new bandanas. 大概是因为我们的新帕子
[15:44] This one off his rocker? 他发神经了吗
[15:46] You could blow his brains out, only he doesn’t got any. 你可以爆开他的脑子 只是他没脑子
[15:58] Nice work. 干得好
[16:01] Gideon, let’s run the neural imaging scan again. 吉迪恩 再运行一次神经成像扫描
[16:05] There must be something you missed. 你肯定漏了什么
[16:06] The odds that I misdiagnosed your condition 我误诊的可能性
[16:08] are infinitesimally thin. 微乎其微
[16:10] The algorithm programmed into my medical diagnostic systems– 我的医疗诊断系统算法…
[16:13] Please just do it. 拜托你运行吧
[16:15] As you wish, Professor. 如你所愿 教授
[16:25] Biometric scan reveals all brain functions 生物识别扫描显示
[16:27] are within normal parameters. 脑部功能参数正常
[16:29] Physiologically, there’s nothing wrong with you. 从生理角度来看 你没有任何问题
[16:31] Are you implying that my symptoms are psychosomatic? 你是暗示我有精神问题吗
[16:34] Because… 因为…
[16:43] Please… 拜托了…
[16:44] I need you to run the test again. 我需要你再测一次
[17:02] Oh, my God. 天哪
[17:04] What is it? 那是什么
[17:06] It’s dwarf star. 这是矮星
[17:09] One of the rarest minerals in the universe. 宇宙间最稀有的矿物之一
[17:11] How does this help Turnbull take over the West? 这跟特布尔征服西方世界有什么关系
[17:13] I used dwarf star to power the ATOM suit. 我以前用矮星给原子侠战衣供能
[17:16] The piece I had was the size of your little finger. 只需用小手指那么大的一块
[17:17] There’s enough potential energy here 而这里所蕴含的能量
[17:19] to power the entire Wild West. 足以给整个狂野西部供能
[17:22] Or blow it up. 或是摧毁它
[17:24] Question is, how does Turnbull even know what it is? 问题是 特布尔怎么知道这是什么东西
[17:30] Bet ya this has something to do with it. 我敢打赌 肯定跟这有关
[17:40] It’s some sort of tracker, definitely not from the 1800s. 这是个追踪器 绝不是十九世纪的东西
[17:43] Probably stole it from the time pirate. 可能是从时间海盗那偷来的
[17:44] We got to get this out of here. 我们得把它弄走
[17:45] Yeah. 没错
[17:49] Oh, I should’ve mentioned, 我忘了说
[17:50] it’s also the densest material in the universe. 这也是宇宙间密度最大的物质
[17:54] Let’s get the rest of the team. 我们把其他队友都叫来吧
[17:56] Amaya, it’s been forever, 阿玛雅 你进去很久了
[17:58] what the hell is going on in there? 里面到底什么情况
[17:59] Your plan’s caught something of a snag. 你的计划出了点问题
[18:01] Explain. 请解释一下
[18:03] Well, it’s hard to… 这很难…
[18:04] but Mr. Rory and Mr. Turnbull… 但罗里先生和特布尔先生…
[18:09] Like each other. 喜欢上对方了
[18:10] What? 什么
[18:12] What happened to Rory starting a fight? 罗里要挑起的事呢
[18:14] I think it’s more likely that him and Turnbull 我觉得他更可能和特布尔
[18:15] get matching tattoos. 去纹一对纹身
[18:17] Then they told me to put my hands up and my pants fell down. 他们叫我举起手来时 我的裤子掉了
[18:20] Because of all the loot I was carrying! 因为我兜里揣着好多宝贝
[18:24] You see, that’s what them damn fools 愚蠢的华盛顿政府
[18:27] in government back in Washington don’t understand, 就是不懂这个
[18:29] that men like you and me, we wasn’t meant to live in cages. 像我们这样的人 不该被关进牢笼
[18:33] Hell, that’s why our forbearers 该死的 所以我们的祖先
[18:34] busted away from England to begin with, 才会离开英格兰
[18:35] so we could be free! 以获得自由
[18:37] And that’s what “Turnbull Country” is all about. 这就是”特布尔国”的意义
[18:39] It’s about keeping the Wild West wild. 要保持狂野西部的狂野
[18:42] I’ll drink to that. 我要为此干一杯
[18:46] Will you have some of that? 你要来点那个吗
[18:51] Are you gonna sit around while those two bend elbows? 你就这么待着等他俩喝酒吗
[18:53] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[18:55] I’m gonna collect my bounty, 不管你喜不喜欢
[18:56] whether you like it or not. 我都要去领赏金
[18:57] Stick to the plan, Jonah. 按计划行事 乔纳
[18:59] Your guy on the inside ain’t sticking to no plan, 你队友在里面都不按计划行事了
[19:01] why the hell should I? 我凭什么要按计划
[19:04] Sara? What do you want me to do? 莎拉 你想让我做什么
[19:08] Brace yourself. 做好准备
[19:13] Turnbull! 特布尔
[19:18] Well, if it ain’t the great Jonah Hex, himself. 这不是大名鼎鼎的乔纳·海克斯本人吗
[19:23] Whoo, you got quite a pair 你还真有胆量
[19:25] to walk into my establishment like this. 敢这样到我的场子里来
[19:27] You’re like a cockroach. 你就像蟑螂一样
[19:29] Hard to kill. 很难赶尽杀绝
[19:30] I’m taking you in. 我要干掉你
[19:32] Alive or dead. 生还是死
[19:34] Your choice. 自己选
[19:36] I choose… 我选择
[19:38] dead! 死
[19:44] Actually, Jonah… 实际上 乔纳
[19:47] I’m glad you decided to pay me this little visit. 很高兴你决定拜访我
[19:50] You see, I’ve been working on a little something. 我最近一直有事在忙
[19:54] It seems that ore that I discovered… 看来我发现的那种矿石…
[19:59] Well, it’s got special qualities. 特质与众不同
[20:17] Let’s party! 狂欢起来吧
[20:38] Come on! 来吧
[20:47] Why do you guys get to have all the fun? 为什么你们就能玩得这么开心
[20:50] We just got back from Turnbull’s mine. 我们刚从特布尔的矿井回来
[20:52] The reason for the Aberration? 导致历史偏差的原因是什么
[20:54] He’s digging up dwarf star. 他在挖掘矮星合金
[20:57] Get back to the ship. 回飞船
[21:00] That’s right, run, you yellow-bellied cowards! 这就对了 逃命吧 你们这群胆小鬼
[21:08] Finally! Some excitement. 终于来了点刺激的
[21:10] Mick, no! 米克 别
[21:13] And here I thought you and me was gonna be friends! 我还以为我们会成为朋友
[21:15] I don’t have friends. 我没有朋友
[21:33] Nate? 内特
[21:34] – Nate? Are you okay? – Yeah. -内特 你还好吗 -没事
[21:37] I’m the Man of Steel, remember? 我是钢铁之躯 记得吗
[21:38] Oh, my gosh. 我的天呐
[21:47] Gideon, prepare to run diagnostics. 吉迪恩 准备诊断
[21:49] What’s to run? I’ve been shot! 诊断什么 我中弹了啊
[21:53] The bullet has lodged itself between several 子弹卡在了海伍德博士的
[21:55] of Dr. Heywood’s internal organs. 几个内脏之间
[21:56] How’s that possible? He’s made of steel. 怎么会 他是钢铁之躯啊
[21:58] Because it wasn’t a normal bullet. 因为这不是普通的子弹
[22:00] It was dwarf star. 是矮星合金做的
[22:01] I estimate his chance of survival at 51%. 我估计他存活的可能性为51%
[22:05] Would it kill you to say “Better than average,” Gideon? 你就不能说比平均水平告吗 吉迪恩
[22:14] We had a plan. 我们计划好了
[22:15] You went off book, 你不按计划出牌
[22:16] now you’re gonna cut the crap, 现在你废话少说
[22:17] and tell me what the hell is goin between you and Turnbull. 告诉我你和特布尔到底有什么恩怨
[22:21] I don’t answer to you, Miss Lance. 我不用向你汇报 兰斯小姐
[22:23] It’s Captain Lance. 我是兰斯船长
[22:24] And if you did answer to me, 如果你之前跟我说了
[22:26] Nate wouldn’t have gotten shot. 内特就不会中枪
[22:30] Now, I know you don’t like taking orders from a woman… 我知道你不愿听女人的命令
[22:33] but you’re gonna like getting your ass kicked by one even less. 而你更不愿被女人揍一顿
[22:44] I’ve been after Turnbull for eight years now. 我追杀特布尔已经八年了
[22:47] I almost got him twice. 有两次差点就得手了
[22:50] He wants to see me pushing up daisies 他想让推我下地狱
[22:51] just as bad as I want to see him do the same. 我也想让他下地狱
[22:54] Because why? 为什么
[22:56] Little town in Oklahoma. 俄克拉荷马州有个小镇
[22:59] Goes by the name of Calvert. 叫卡尔弗特
[23:02] Turnbull and his men were harassing it. 特布尔和他的人扰得小镇不得安宁
[23:05] And they hired me to fight back. 当地居民雇佣我反击
[23:07] Calvert, that’s the town that Rip left in the lurch. 卡尔弗特 那是里普丢弃不管的地方
[23:11] My little rebellion 由于我的反抗
[23:13] made other towns think they didn’t need to pay 其他小镇觉得他们不必再向
[23:15] protection money to Turnbull and his gang. 特布尔的帮派付保护费
[23:18] So one night… 一天晚上
[23:21] Turnbull gathered every man, woman, and child in Calvert. 特布尔召集了卡尔弗特镇上的男女老少
[23:26] Locked us in the church. 把我们关在教堂里
[23:28] Set it on fire. 放火烧了教堂
[23:31] Somehow, I escaped. 不知怎地我逃出来了
[23:35] The good Lord saw fit to leave me with a souvenir. 上帝给我留下这道伤疤作为纪念
[23:40] Oh, what the hell am I telling a woman this for? 我跟一个女人说这些干什么
[23:44] You’d never understand. 你永远不会懂的
[23:49] Wrong. 你错了
[23:50] Like I said, vendetta’s kind of my thing. 我说过 复仇是我的天性
[23:55] I’ve got a Turnbull. 我也有个特布尔这样的仇人
[23:57] And he’s still out there. 我还没抓到他
[24:00] Well, here you are with a timeship. 现在你有时间飞船
[24:02] Been there, tried that. 去找过他 也尝试了
[24:04] Killing Darhk would create ripples in history that I can’t control. 杀死达克会造成我无法控制的历史偏差
[24:08] But there are things that I can control. 但有一些事是我可以掌控的
[24:12] I can help you capture Turnbull. 我可以帮你抓住特布尔
[24:16] Even though I screwed up? 就算我之前搞砸了
[24:18] Been there, too. 我又何尝不是
[24:20] I’m starting to think that screwing up 我开始觉得搞砸事情
[24:21] is just an essential part of surviving. 只是生存的必要一环
[24:30] So how’s your headache? 你的头痛好些了吗
[24:33] Oh, it’s fine. Nothing a little aspirin couldn’t help. 好多了 阿司匹林什么都能治好
[24:37] Funny, that’s not what Gideon told me. 有趣了 吉迪恩可不是这么告诉我的
[24:40] What’s going on? 发生了什么事
[24:41] And don’t lie, because you know I can always tell. 别骗我 你知道我总能看出来的
[24:44] All right, while you were away, 好吧 你离开后
[24:46] I… 我…
[24:48] I had a vision. 我看见了一些东西
[24:49] A vision? Like a hallucination? 看到了 是幻觉吗
[24:52] It’s possible it could merely be 可能仅仅是
[24:54] a side effect from multiple time jumps. 多次时光穿越的副作用
[24:57] Whoa, Grey! 灰老头
[24:59] Grey! 灰老头
[25:02] Grey? 灰老头
[25:04] That is not a reaction to time travel. 这可不是时间旅行造成的反应
[25:07] What did you just see? 你看到了什么
[25:08] A woman. 一位女士
[25:11] Someone I’ve never met, but her face, it keeps… 我从未见过她 但她的脸一直…
[25:13] flashing in my mind. 闪现在我脑海中
[25:15] It’s like… 就像
[25:17] I’m having memories of a stranger, 是有关陌生人的回忆
[25:19] but she’s not– not really a stranger. 但她不是真正意义上的陌生人
[25:23] But I… 但我…
[25:25] I haven’t the slightest notion why. 我对此一点头绪也没有
[25:35] Trying to work out your frustration? 是在发泄挫败感吗
[25:39] Something like that. 差不多吧
[25:42] What happened out there today? 今天你是怎么了
[25:45] You lost control. 你失控了
[25:48] Says you. 随你怎么说
[25:49] That man back in town, 刚刚镇上那个人
[25:51] the drinker, the gambler, 是一个酒鬼 一个赌徒
[25:52] the animal that wants to watch the whole world burn… 那畜生想一把火烧毁全世界
[25:58] that’s the real me. 那才是真正的我
[26:02] I happen to know a thing or two about animals. 我对”畜生”正好有所了解
[26:06] They’re not vicious by nature. 他们并不是天性凶残
[26:08] Unless they’re attacked. 除非收到了攻击
[26:10] If you’re trying to tell me to… 如果你是想让我…
[26:13] to tell you some sob story about how horrible 跟你说我的生活有多么可怕
[26:15] and painful my life is, forget it. 多么痛苦 省省吧
[26:20] I’m no victim. 我可不是受害者
[26:23] Sara’s told me all the things that you’ve done for this team. 莎拉跟我说过你为队伍做过的一切
[26:26] And you don’t sound like an animal 而你并不像想一把火
[26:28] who just wants to watch the world burn. 烧毁全世界的”畜生”
[26:31] They like to pretend I’m part of the team, 他们喜欢假装我是队伍的一员
[26:34] that they have me on a leash. 假装已经控制住我了
[26:37] No. 不
[26:41] Now… 现在
[26:43] if you’ll excuse me. 我先失陪了
[26:52] Some superhero. 当什么超级英雄
[26:56] Maybe I am better suited for the library. 也许我更适合在图书馆工作
[27:01] Don’t be so hard on yourself. 别对自己这么苛刻
[27:03] You had no idea that Turnbull laced the bullets with dwarf star, 你又不知道特布尔用的是矮星合金子弹
[27:05] or that you were even vulnerable to it. 也不知道自己抵挡不了那子弹
[27:10] When I was a kid, 我小的时候
[27:13] there was this bully, Shane Blocklin. 有个恶霸叫谢恩·布洛克林
[27:15] And one day, I decided, 有一天 我决定
[27:18] “I’m gonna stand up to old Shane” “我要勇敢反抗老谢恩”
[27:21] Long story short, he breaks my nose in two places. 长话短说 他把我的鼻子都打歪了
[27:26] But from that point on, I was, uh… 但从那时起 我…
[27:30] I was different. 我就变了个样
[27:33] I was afraid. 我很害怕
[27:37] And then I meet you guys, 后来遇见了你们
[27:38] and I get these superpowers. 我得到了超能力
[27:41] And I said to myself, 于是我对自己说
[27:44] “Nate, you don’t have to feel afraid again” “内特 你再也不用害怕了”
[27:49] Well, maybe now you know how I felt 或许你现在明白原子侠战衣
[27:51] after you destroyed my ATOM suit. 被你毁了后我的感受了
[27:55] When we were out fighting with the Shogun, 在我们与将军战斗时
[27:58] without my suit, I was afraid. 失去战衣 让我很害怕
[28:01] Well, you hid it well. 你隐藏得很好
[28:03] That’s because I realized that weakness, 因为我意识到 正是因为脆弱
[28:06] or not being invulnerable, is what makes me a hero. 或不堪一击才让我成了英雄
[28:11] There’s no bravery without fear. 没有恐惧就没有勇气
[28:14] That was a really good inspirational speech. 真是精彩的励志演讲
[28:17] – Really? – Yeah. -真的吗 -真的
[28:18] Well, I have a few other aphorisms in my back pocket. 我屁股口袋里还有几条名言警句
[28:21] Like, uh… 像是…
[28:22] “Courage is the mastery of fear, not the absence of fear.” “勇气是掌握恐惧 而不是毫无恐惧”
[28:26] “Strength is–“ “力量则是…”
[28:27] You know what, buddy? You nailed it. 听我说 兄弟 你目的达到了
[28:30] Sorry, got a little carried away with my train of– 抱歉 我这”思绪列车”有点失控…
[28:34] That’s it. 就是这个
[28:35] I think I know how Turnbull’s gonna make his own country. 我知道特布尔准备如何建立他的国家了
[28:38] When I saw how much dwarf star ore he had in that mine, 当我看见他的矿井里有那么多矮星矿石
[28:41] I started to wonder, how could he transport such a heavy shipment? 我就在想 这么重的货他该怎么运输
[28:45] – He’d have to use… – The railroad. -他必须用… -铁路
[28:47] The railroad. 铁路
[28:48] Okay, get to the part where we care, Ray. 好了 说重点 雷
[28:49] I think he’s gonna use the railroad and the dwarf star to… 我想他是准备用铁路和矮星去…
[28:53] Wait for it. 等一下
[28:54] I don’t want to wait for it. 我不想等一下
[28:56] Close Summit Pass. 靠近萨米特山口
[29:00] – Oh, my God, Ray’s right. – Thank you. -天啊 雷是对的 -谢谢
[29:03] Summit Pass connects East/West via railroad. 萨米特山口通过铁路连接东西部
[29:05] Not if Turnbull uses this… 如果特布尔用这…
[29:08] – the magic… – Dwarf star? -神奇的… -矮星吗
[29:10] Yeah, to blow the thing up. 对 用它炸掉山口
[29:12] Well, if he destroys the pass, 如果他摧毁山口的话
[29:13] {\an8\frz54.46 萨米特山口
[29:14] there’s no way of transporting 就无法从东海岸
[29:15] soldiers and supplies from the East coast. 运输士兵和补给品
[29:17] The U.S. army is effectively locked out of the West. 美国军队就完全没法进入西部
[29:21] So it’s simple, we just stop Turnbull from 所以很简单 我们只要阻止特布尔
[29:24] blowing up the pass. 炸毁山口
[29:25] Yeah, simple. 是啊 很简单
[29:27] You don’t have a suit, you just had invasive surgery, 你没有战衣 你刚动了创伤手术
[29:29] Stein’s out of commission. 斯泰因无法上阵
[29:31] We’ll think of something. 我们会想到办法的
[29:33] “Courage is the mastery of fear, “勇气是抵抗恐惧
[29:37] not the absence of it” 而不是没有恐惧”
[29:39] Yeah, what about Turnbull? 那特布尔呢
[29:41] If that train goes boom… 如果列车爆炸
[29:44] he’s not gonna be on it. 他不会在那上面
[29:45] I overheard one of his people saying 我偷听到特布尔的人说
[29:47] Turnbull just called for a meeting at his mine. 他要在他的矿地开会
[29:50] You, Jax, and Ray, stop the train. 你 杰克斯和雷去阻止列车
[29:53] The rest of us, we’ll deal with Turnbull. 我们其他人去对付特布尔
[29:55] You sure about this? 你确定要这么做吗
[29:57] Of course. 当然确定
[29:59] This isn’t my first rodeo. 我不是我的首秀了
[30:02] I wanted to say that. 我本想那么说的
[30:12] There’s our train. 就是这辆列车
[30:14] Loaded with enough dwarf star to punch a hole in a mountain 装载的矮星能够给山撞出个洞
[30:16] and cut off the pass to the East. 切断往东部的通道
[30:18] How do we stop a moving locomotive? 我们怎么阻止移动中的火车头
[30:20] We don’t. 不是我们
[30:22] I do. 是我
[30:25] I think. 我是这么想的
[30:31] – So what do you think? – I think I liked him. -你怎么看 -他讨我喜欢
[30:44] That’s three of them for every one of us. 我们每个人要以一敌三
[30:46] Hex and I will draw their attention 我和海克斯会引开他们
[30:47] while you two go make sure Turnbull can’t pull 你俩负责确保特布尔
[30:50] anymore dwarf star out of the ground. 无法再从地下取出矮星
[30:51] We’ll need about five minutes 我们需要五分钟左右
[30:52] to plant enough dynamite to seal the mine. 埋下足够的炸药来封死矿地
[30:54] It’s about time we got to light something up. 到时我们就会让它烧起来
[30:56] Just light the fuse and run, 点燃导火线就跑
[30:58] don’t stick around for the fireworks. 不要待在火堆附近
[31:01] All right, I’ve got a plan to get us close to Turnbull. 好 我有个接近特布尔的计划
[31:03] Are you ready to follow my orders this time? 这次你准备听我指示了吗
[31:07] – Aye, aye, Captain. – Good, now put these on. -是 船长 -好 把自己铐起来
[31:19] Quentin Turnbull! 昆汀·特布尔
[31:21] Who’s asking? 谁找我
[31:23] I heard you’re looking for someone. 我听说你在找一个人
[31:27] Jonah Hex! 乔纳·海克斯
[31:30] Well, hell, looks like I’m gonna have to kill you for the third time. 好吧 看来我得第三次杀你了
[31:35] I’m impressed, boy. 挺了不起的 小子
[31:40] Jonah, Jonah, Jonah. 乔纳 乔纳 乔纳
[31:43] Back in the belly of the whale. 重回鲸鱼的腹中
[31:44] A lily-livered whale who killed women and children. 杀害妇孺的胆怯鲸鱼
[31:47] Whoa, no, that was before. 那是以前的我
[31:49] I’ve changed. 我改变了
[31:50] I got purpose now. 我有目标了
[31:52] Matter of fact, why don’t I show you what I’m working on 其实我不如给你看看我的事业
[31:54] so you know why you died? 好让你死得明白
[31:57] You come along too, boy. 你也一起来 小子
[31:58] Anyone who can bring in Hex always got a place on my crew. 把海克斯抓给我的人就是我的人
[32:16] Nate, what are you doing, man? 内特 你在干什么
[32:17] Hold on! 等一下
[32:19] – Keep your distance! – What’re you gonna do? -别跟这么紧 -你打算怎么做
[32:21] I’m gonna cut ’em off at the pass. 我要在列车轨道上卸下它们
[32:23] I’ve always wanted to say that. 我一直想这么说
[32:24] You can’t get in front of a moving train! 你不能跑到移动的列车前面
[32:26] You said it yourself–there is no bravery without fear! 你说过勇气是抵抗恐惧 不是没有恐惧
[32:29] Which is good, because I am scared as hell right now. 挺好的 因为我现在非常恐惧
[32:35] Colt Single Action Army. 柯尔特单动左轮手枪
[32:37] “The gun that won the West” “赢得西部的手枪”
[32:40] Some folks like to call it “The peacemaker” 有些人喜欢管它叫”和平者”
[32:43] Only, I don’t much care for peace. 只是我不太在意和平
[32:45] Yeah, thanks to what I pulled out of this mine, 多亏我在这片矿地取出的东西
[32:47] I got my own weapon now. 我现在有自己的武器了
[32:49] Something that’s gonna tip the scales. 可以带来改变的东西
[32:51] Win the West back for the folks it belongs to. 为西部的主人赢回西部
[32:54] The outlaws! 亡命之徒
[33:27] – Okay. I’m in position. – And out of your mind! -好 我就位了 -你疯了
[33:29] You couldn’t even stop a bullet made with that stuff. 你甚至无法阻止那东西做的子弹
[33:32] That train is loaded with dwarf star, man! 矮星就在列车上 老兄
[33:35] You guys aren’t helping. 你们这么说没帮到我
[33:38] You got a whole minute to get out of here. 你有一分钟时间离开这里
[33:40] You mean we have a minute. 你的意思是我们有一分钟时间
[33:42] That’s what I meant. 没错 就是这个意思
[33:45] Should we tell them about the minute? 我们要把这件事告诉他们吗
[33:49] – No. – Good. -不要 -好
[33:51] I was hoping you were gonna say that. 我本来就希望你会这么说
[34:09] – Who’s next? – Mick, we got to go! -下一个是谁 -米克 我们得走了
[34:13] Mick, now! 米克 马上离开
[34:16] Put the animal away. 把兽性收起来
[34:18] Okay. 好
[34:25] Oh, yeah, those bullets ain’t nothing. 那些子弹不算什么
[34:27] Wait till you see what I got now. 看看我的压箱底
[34:32] Now get on in there! 现在过去
[34:41] You ain’t no man! 你不是男人
[34:48] You burned down Calvert! 你烧毁卡尔弗特
[34:51] You murdered all those people! 你杀死所有人
[34:53] For what? 为了什么
[34:55] For power? 为了权力
[34:57] Oh, get it over with! 赶紧了结了
[34:59] Alive or dead? 生还是死
[35:03] Alive! 生
[35:07] You lucky son of a bitch. 你个幸运的混蛋
[35:11] I got this. I got this. 我能搞定 我能搞定
[35:14] I got this. 我能搞定
[35:15] I got this, I got this, I got this, I got this. 我能搞定 我能搞定
[35:59] Did you see that? Did you see that? 你看见了吗 你看见了吗
[36:01] Tell me you saw that. 告诉我你看见了
[36:02] Yo, that was badass, dude. 太棒了 哥们
[36:04] Totally badass. 实在太棒了
[36:06] – You all right? – No. -你还好吗 -不好
[36:08] But I stopped a train. 但我让列车停下了
[36:10] I think he’s good. 我觉得他没事
[36:13] I stopped a train! 我让列车停下了
[36:23] That’s a mighty fine job you did back there. 你刚才完成了强大的任务
[36:27] Captain. 船长
[36:30] I’ll drink to that. 干杯吧
[36:36] So now that you have your man, 现在你抓到你要抓的人了
[36:37] what’re you gonna do with him? 你要怎么处置他
[36:38] Turnbull? 特布尔
[36:40] If I had my way, he’d be in for a long, painful demise. 我想让他在漫长地痛苦中死去
[36:45] I’d let him bleed out from the gut. 让他体内的血流干
[36:51] But I’m gonna turn him over to the authorities. 但我会把他交给警方
[36:54] So you don’t have to worry about your “Aberration”” 所以你不用担心历史偏差
[36:57] Only territory Turnbull’s gonna be claiming is a cold, 特布尔夺得的领土只是一间
[36:59] dark prison cell. 寒冷黑暗的牢房
[37:01] Then our work here is done. 那我们完成此项任务了
[37:05] You do a mighty fine job 你执行的任务很强大
[37:07] bearing a burden few men could deal with. 你背负几个男人的重担
[37:09] Good thing I’m a woman then. 还好我是个女人
[37:14] – Yes, ma’am. 是的 女士
[37:18] I best get Turnbull. 我得带上特布尔
[37:21] Collect my bounty. 去领我的赏金了
[37:26] Now, you try to stay out of trouble. 现在 你最好别惹麻烦
[37:33] Not likely. 不太可能
[37:35] Wouldn’t imagine so. 不用想都知道
[38:07] It really is beautiful. 这真的好漂亮
[38:10] It’s no wonder that human beings have worshipped fire for millennia. 难怪人类几千年来都崇拜火
[38:14] Fire gives us life, but also has the power to destroy 火给我生命 但却能在生命的道路上
[38:18] everything in its path. 摧毁所有事物
[38:20] Your point? 你想说什么
[38:22] Or are you gonna keep talking in metaphors? 你打算继续这样隐喻下去吗
[38:26] Yeah, I know what a metaphor is. 我知道你在隐喻什么
[38:30] But don’t tell them. 但不要告诉他们
[38:32] You were right. 你是对的
[38:34] The animal who wants to watch the world burn… 你是那只想看见世界
[38:37] that is who you are. 燃烧的野兽
[38:41] But it’s not all that you are. 但这不是你的全部
[38:44] Your point? 你想说什么
[38:46] Don’t deny the animal. 不要否定它的存在
[38:48] But don’t let it control you either. 但不要让它控制你
[38:52] I can help you. 我可以帮助你
[38:55] Believe me, 相信我
[38:57] I know a thing or two about controlling wild beasts. 我对控制野兽有两下子
[39:13] Oh, there you are. 原来你在这里
[39:15] So I’ve been thinking about your memory flashes. 我一直在想你脑中闪现的记忆
[39:17] “Manopause” moments, or whatever it is you want to call ’em. 管它叫”更年期”还是什么都好
[39:20] I got a theory. 我有一个理论
[39:21] What if when you interacted with your younger self in 1987, you– 当你跟年轻的你在1987年互动时
[39:24] Inadvertently changed my past 不经意地改变了我的过去
[39:26] so–so that my memories from my new life 所以我新生命的记忆
[39:30] are supplanting the memories from my old life, 在替换我旧生命的记忆
[39:32] thus creating temporal dissonance. 造成了时间冲突
[39:34] Yeah, that’s exactly what I was thinking. 我也是这么想的
[39:37] Oh, it’s a brilliant theory, 这是个绝妙的理论
[39:38] which I happen to share with you, 我刚好要跟你说
[39:40] but it doesn’t explain– 可是这解释不了
[39:43] Who the mystery lady is. 那个神秘女子是谁
[39:54] Or… 但
[39:57] that I’m fairly certain I love her. 我挺确定我喜欢她
[40:01] Man, Clarissa is gonna kill you when you get home. 老兄 你回到家克莱丽莎会杀你的
[40:05] Assuming there even is a Clarissa to go home to. 得假设我回家时克莱丽莎还在
[40:18] Hey, heard you were looking for me. 听说你在找我
[40:19] Oh, yeah, uh, I just wanted to thank you 我是想谢谢你
[40:21] for saving all that dwarf star ore. 把矮星陨石都救下来了
[40:23] I have enough to power 20 ATOM suits now. 我可以用这些能量造出二十件原子侠战衣
[40:25] That’s cool, man, so we all get one? 很棒 老兄 我们每人都有一件吗
[40:27] Uh, actually, there’s something I’ve been working on 其实我在开始造新的护甲之前
[40:29] before I start building a new exo-suit. 一直在研究这个
[40:33] It’s, uh, not exactly what was in your drawing. 跟你画的不太一样
[40:35] I made a few improvements. 我做了一些改进
[40:41] Shut the front door. 太妙了
[40:43] Yeah. I figure you earned it. 我觉得你值得拥有
[40:45] Steel. 钢铁
[40:47] Cool name. 很棒的名字
[40:50] Hey, are you guys done bro-ing out? 你们称兄道弟完了没
[40:52] – I mean– – Uh, well, not really, but– -我… -还没 但…
[40:54] – We can. – Good. -我们可以结束 -好
[40:55] Because our friends back in 2016, 因为我们2016年的朋友
[40:57] they need our help. 需要我们的帮助
明日传奇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第2季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第2季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme