时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Time travel is real, | 时间旅行是真实存在的 |
[00:03] | and all of history is vulnerable to attack | 而所有的历史面对攻击都脆弱不堪 |
[00:05] | which is why we must travel through time | 这就是为什么我们必须穿越时间 |
[00:07] | to stop the spread of these so-called time aberrations | 阻止那些所谓的时间偏差发散开来 |
[00:10] | and to erase their damage to history. | 并抹除他们对历史造成的损坏 |
[00:12] | We are a team of outcasts and misfits, | 我们是一群被遗弃的人和拥有超能力的人 |
[00:15] | so please don’t call us heroes. | 所以请不要称我们为英雄 |
[00:17] | We’re something else, we’re legends. | 我们是另一种存在 我们是传奇 |
[00:23] | I’d forgotten how handsome I was. | 我都忘了我以前有多帅了 |
[00:24] | – Hi, I’m Marty. – Have a wonderful life, Martin. | -你好 我是马蒂 -祝你生活愉快 马丁 |
[00:27] | This belonged to the greatest outsider I ever knew. | 它的主人是我认识的最伟大的局外人 |
[00:29] | I’m looking for a partner. | 我要找个搭档 |
[00:31] | Hello, Rex. | 你好 雷克斯 |
[00:33] | With his last words, | 他在临死前 |
[00:34] | he told me his killer was a time traveler. | 告诉我杀他的人是位时间旅行者 |
[00:36] | Damien Darhk murdered my sister. | 达米恩·达克杀了我姐姐 |
[00:38] | If I take him out here– | 如果我在这里干掉他 |
[00:39] | You save her. We gotta let him go. | 你就能救她 我们得放他走 |
[00:54] | So it’s all here, then? | 货都在这里了吗 |
[00:56] | Every sweet-smelling speck of it. | 所有都在这里了 |
[01:00] | As for my compensation? | 我的酬劳呢 |
[01:04] | Strange form of payment. | 真是奇怪的支付方式 |
[01:08] | Why this and not cash? | 为什么要这个却不要现金 |
[01:10] | Everyone has a hobby. Some men collect stamps. | 每个人都有自己的爱好 有的人集邮 |
[01:14] | I collect relics. | 而我收集文物 |
[01:16] | This “Thing” is called a fasces, | 这”东西”叫做束棒 |
[01:19] | a ceremonial axe carried by the bodyguard of Emperor Nero | 一种由古罗马暴君尼禄的保镖佩戴的仪式用斧 |
[01:22] | from which a term “Fascism” Derived. | “法西斯”这个词就是由此而来 |
[01:25] | No? A form of rule, | 没听过吗 一种统治形式 |
[01:27] | which, in my opinion, is getting a bit of a bad rap lately. | 就我看来 最近这个词口碑不太好 |
[01:30] | DEA! Get your hands in the air, now! | 药监局 立刻把手举起来 |
[01:46] | You know, I had this under control. | 你知道吗 场面我控制住了 |
[01:48] | My way’s faster. | 我的做法更快 |
[01:49] | Speed isn’t everything, Mr. Thawne. | 速度并非一切 斯旺先生 |
[01:51] | You should’ve learned that lesson by now. | 你现在也该吸取这个教训了 |
[01:53] | What’s it been | 我俩多久没见了 |
[01:54] | 45 years since you hired me to nuke New York? | 自从你雇我核平纽约已经45年了吧 |
[01:56] | Well, 45 years for you, maybe, but for me? | 对于你也许是45年 但对我来说呢 |
[02:00] | Good seeing you again, old friend. | 很高兴再见到你 老朋友 |
[02:01] | Old? That’s fair. Friend? | 说我老 没错 但叫我朋友 |
[02:04] | Now that’s something that has to be earned. | 这你可得去争取 |
[02:06] | Lovely piece. What is this? | 不错的物件 这是什么 |
[02:07] | First century AD, if I’m not mistaken? | 公元一世纪的文物 如果我没猜错的话 |
[02:10] | What is it that you want? | 你到底想要什么 |
[02:12] | A partner. | 一位搭档 |
[02:14] | Pass–I prefer to work alone. | 算了 我更喜欢一个人干活 |
[02:16] | Oh, yeah, gatherin your Hive followers, | 是啊 召集你的蜂巢追随者 |
[02:19] | building your empire, designing your ark. | 打造你的帝国 设计你的方舟 |
[02:22] | Yeah, I know what you’re planning. | 是的 我知道你在计划什么 |
[02:24] | And how it works out. | 而这么做结果如何呢 |
[02:26] | You want to reshape the world? Try reshaping history. | 你想要重塑这个世界吗 不如试试重塑历史 |
[02:29] | Try rewriting destiny– | 试试重写命运 |
[02:31] | Try putting our partnership into concrete terms, | 试试先把我们的合作关系写成白纸黑字吧 |
[02:34] | as in, what’s in it for me? | 比如说 我能从中得到什么好处 |
[02:37] | Well, perhaps content collecting symbols of power, | 也许与其满足于收集力量的象征 |
[02:41] | but… I can give you actual power. | 不如 我可以给你实实在在的力量 |
[02:52] | We have the tools to make a difference. | 我们有改变世界的工具 |
[02:55] | We can make history better. | 我们可以让历史进程变得更好 |
[02:56] | Even if we act with the best of intentions, | 即使我们是一片好心采取的行动 |
[02:58] | these changes can ripple throughout time– | 这些改变也会在时间的流逝中泛起涟漪 |
[03:01] | a temporal domino effect with disastrous consequences. | 这就是个会带来灾难性后果的时间多米诺效应 |
[03:04] | So we start small. | 那我们就从小改变开始 |
[03:05] | Make changes we can control. | 先进行那些我们可以控制的改变 |
[03:07] | What you’re talking about can’t be done. | 你所说的这些是办不到的 |
[03:09] | It’s–it’s like playing God, | 这就 这就好比在扮演上帝 |
[03:10] | and it goes against everything we’re trying to do. | 而且这违背了我们试图所做的一切 |
[03:12] | I thought we were trying to help people. | 我还以为我们是在试图帮助人们 |
[03:14] | We’re helping by fixing aberrations, | 我们是在通过修正历史偏差而不是制造偏差 |
[03:16] | not creating them. You’re not thinking fourth dimensionally. | 来帮助人们 你没有从四维的角度去思考 |
[03:19] | Did you really just use Doc Brown on me? | 你刚才真的拿布朗博士那套来对我进行说教吗 |
[03:22] | Who the hell is that? | 那是谁 |
[03:24] | Sarah, come on, you can’t be Switzerland on this one. | 萨拉 拜托 这件事上你可不能保持中立 |
[03:29] | In my heart, I agree with you… | 在我心中 我同意你的看法 |
[03:33] | but that’s not what Rip entrusted us to do. | 但那不是里普委托我们的任务 |
[03:36] | Our job is to protect history. | 我们的任务是保护历史 |
[03:39] | You mean clean it up after somebody else makes a mess of it. | 你是指在别人把历史弄得一团糟后收拾残局 |
[03:43] | Time janitors… | 时光清洁工 |
[03:45] | That’s all we are. | 这就是我们现在的角色 |
[03:54] | Easy, point and shoot. | 简单的很 瞄准然后射击 |
[03:56] | You’re up. | 该你了 |
[03:58] | All right, point and shoot. | 好的 瞄准然后射击 |
[04:07] | You killed my beers. | 你干掉了我的啤酒 |
[04:08] | Come on, the trigger’s really sensitive, | 别这样 这扳机太敏感了 |
[04:10] | and these goggles make everything look blue. | 还有这眼镜让所有东西看着都是蓝的 |
[04:15] | You know, it’d be really easy | 你知道 我可以很轻易的 |
[04:17] | for me to improve this whole setup by just | 就给你这套装备升个级 只要让我 |
[04:19] | iterating the power source. | 把能量源迭代一下 |
[04:20] | There’s nothing wrong with the gun. | 枪没有任何问题 |
[04:22] | You’ve just gotta be cool. Like Snart. | 你得高冷起来 就像史纳特 |
[04:26] | Yeah, I can be cool. | 行啊 我可以高冷 |
[04:33] | – What are you doing? – Trying to be cool. | -你在干什么 -试着高冷起来啊 |
[04:36] | Maybe this was a bad idea. | 或许这不是个好点子 |
[04:39] | You know, this may shock you, | 你知道 这或许会让你吃一惊 |
[04:41] | but I was considered extremely cool | 但是我也有高冷的时候 |
[04:42] | when I left my cushy six-figure Silicon Valley job | 就是我抛弃六位数薪资的硅谷工作 |
[04:45] | and started my own tech company. | 自己出来开公司的时候 |
[04:47] | Ladies were lining up. | 女生们拍了一长队 |
[04:49] | Listen, Haircut, if you want to fit into Snart’s shoes, | 听着 西装头 如果你想替代史纳特 |
[04:53] | you gotta find the pain, the darkness, the anger. | 你必须找到他那种痛苦 黑暗 愤怒 |
[04:58] | You got it in you? | 你心里有吗 |
[05:01] | Call me Haircut again and I’ll ice you. | 再叫我西装头 我就冻了你 |
[05:05] | Not bad. | 不错 |
[05:12] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[05:13] | A little side project I’ve been working on | 一个编外项目 是我和 |
[05:15] | with Ray and the professor. | 雷还有教授一起搞的 |
[05:19] | It said that temporal aberrations cause | 据说时间偏差会造成 |
[05:22] | these things called timequakes. | 一种叫时震的现象 |
[05:24] | So I started thinking, | 所以我就想 |
[05:25] | if there was a way of locating their epicenters, | 如果能够定位它们的震中 |
[05:28] | maybe we’ll be able to fix the aberrations before they happen. | 也许我们能预先修复偏差 |
[05:31] | Like a time seismograph. | 就像是一个时间地震仪 |
[05:33] | That’s an awesome name, and I’m totally gonna steal that. | 这名字不错 我绝对会偷走的 |
[05:37] | If the JSA could get even a glimpse of all this, they would… | 如果美国正义协会能来看一看 他们就… |
[05:41] | They’d what? | 他们就什么 |
[05:44] | Never mind. | 没什么 |
[05:45] | Hey, wait. | 等等 |
[05:47] | We’ve barely had half a conversation since you came on board, | 自从你来了我们就没好好聊过 |
[05:50] | and you were friends with my grandfather. | 而你还是我祖父的朋友 |
[05:53] | Talk to me. What was he like as a person? | 和我说说 他本人是什么样的 |
[05:55] | Your grandfather was a great man. | 你祖父是个伟大的人 |
[05:59] | That’s it? He’s a great man? | 就这些 他是个伟大的人 |
[06:02] | Is it because your missions were classified, | 是因为你任务是保密的 |
[06:03] | or is it because you really didn’t know him well as a person? | 还是你根本和他不熟 |
[06:05] | It’s because the JSA didn’t encourage its members to fraternize. | 因为美国正义协会不鼓励成员深交 |
[06:09] | Something you and your team should consider. | 你和你的队伍也应该考虑下 |
[06:15] | It worked? | 起作用了吗 |
[06:21] | Oh, it worked all right. | 当然起作用了 |
[06:22] | Where’s it coming from? | 从哪里来的 |
[06:24] | Washington D.C., December 7, 1987. | 华盛顿特区 1987年 12月7日 |
[06:27] | 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. | 宾夕法尼亚大街1600号 |
[06:30] | – So? – Dude, that’s the White House. | -怎么了 -老兄 那是白宫 |
[06:32] | So what? | 那又怎么了 |
[06:32] | December 7th was the day before Reagan and Gorbachev | 12月7日是里根和戈尔巴乔夫 |
[06:35] | signed the INF Treaty, | 签署《中导条约》的前一天 |
[06:36] | reducing both countries’ nuclear arsenals | 减少两国的核武器 |
[06:38] | and paving the way for the end of the Cold War. | 并且为冷战结束铺路 |
[06:40] | How do you know all that? | 你怎么知道这些的 |
[06:41] | Because I was in the capital for that very summit. | 因为那场峰会我就在首都 |
[06:43] | The Reagan Administration would call upon the top nuclear physicists | 里根政府会召集顶尖核物理学家 |
[06:46] | to act as technical advisors. | 当做科学顾问 |
[06:48] | You think someone might have traveled back in time | 你觉得也许会有人穿越回去 |
[06:49] | to stop the treaty from being signed? | 想阻止条约的签署吗 |
[06:51] | That, or worse. Think about it, | 这个 或是更糟 你想一想 |
[06:53] | Reagan and Gorbachev under the same roof | 里根和戈尔巴乔夫共处一室 |
[06:55] | at one of the most volatile moments in history? | 在历史上最暴力的时刻中 |
[06:57] | The JSA has a training academy in D.C. | 美国正义协会在特区有训练学校 |
[07:00] | I could reach out to the current membership, | 我可以联络下目前的会员 |
[07:01] | see if they have any intel or resources we could use. | 看他们有没有信息或资源我们可以用 |
[07:04] | Good idea, but you shouldn’t go alone. | 好主意 但你不应该自己去 |
[07:07] | 1987 is a long way from 1942, | 1987年可离1942年远得很 |
[07:09] | and it’s dangerous to know too much about the future. | 知道你未来太多可不好 |
[07:11] | – I can handle myself. – I’ll go with her. | -我可以自己处理 -我和她一起去 |
[07:13] | Great, you two reach out to the JSA while the rest of us | 好 你俩去联络美国正义协会 剩下的 |
[07:16] | break into the most secure residence in the country. | 要闯入整个国家安保最强的住宅 |
[07:19] | And how exactly do we do that? | 我们要怎么做 |
[07:22] | Welcome to the White House. | 欢迎来到白宫 |
[07:23] | This is Cross Hall, | 这是门厅 |
[07:24] | a magnificent space that connects the State Dining Room | 宏伟壮观 它连接了国宴厅 |
[07:28] | with the East Room. | 和东厅 |
[07:29] | All right, fan out, stay on the coms, | 好了 散开 保持通讯 |
[07:31] | and report if anything seems out of place. | 有任何异常马上报告 |
[07:37] | Women actually wore these things in the ’80s? | 八十年代的女人真的穿这玩意吗 |
[07:39] | Shoulder pads? | 垫肩吗 |
[07:40] | Yeah, they were supposed to make women more imposing, | 是啊 垫肩能让女人显得更有气势 |
[07:42] | more, I don’t know… | 我也说不好 更… |
[07:44] | – Manly? – Yeah. | -更男子气 -对 |
[07:45] | I’d hoped that by this decade, | 我还希望这个年代 |
[07:47] | women wouldn’t need to use clothing to compensate for their status. | 女人不需要用衣着来弥补地位呢 |
[07:50] | Surely by now men and women are considered equals. | 现在男女当然是平等了 |
[07:53] | Never lose that optimism. | 保持这个乐观的心态 |
[07:55] | This is it. | 就是这里了 |
[07:57] | This is the JSA Academy? | 这里是美国正义协会学院吗 |
[07:59] | Inside a crummy warehouse? | 在一个破烂仓库里面吗 |
[08:02] | The JSA Academy is hidden inside a crummy warehouse. | 美国正义协会学院隐藏在破烂仓库里 |
[08:07] | Prepare to see the most elite training facility | 等着看有史以来最棒的 |
[08:09] | in all of history. | 训练设施吧 |
[08:19] | Maybe “Elite” Means something different in 1987. | 1987年棒的意思不太一样吧 |
[08:33] | When I was recruited, | 我被招募的时候 |
[08:34] | this is where I was brought to train. | 就是带我来这里训练的 |
[08:37] | What happened to the JSA? | 美国正义协会是怎么了 |
[08:39] | No clue… | 不知道 |
[08:42] | but a lot can change in 45 years. | 但是45年间可以改变很多事情 |
[08:44] | I thought you said you were a historian. | 你不是说你是历史学家吗 |
[08:46] | How can you not know? | 你怎么会不知道 |
[08:47] | Hey, every memo, every executive action | 所有和美国正义协会相关的 |
[08:50] | relating to the JSA is top secret. | 文件和行动都是顶级机密 |
[08:53] | I only pieced together their World War II activities | 我搞明白他们二战的行动还是从 |
[08:56] | from my father’s bedtime stories, | 我爸爸的睡前故事 |
[08:58] | witness testimonies, and government leaks. | 目击者证词和政府泄露的东西拼起来的 |
[09:13] | I never should have left 1942. | 我不该离开1942年的 |
[09:18] | Look, Amaya, whatever happened to them, that’s– | 阿玛雅 无论他们发生了什么 |
[09:22] | that’s not your fault. | 那都不是你的错 |
[09:24] | You don’t know that. | 你怎么会知道 |
[09:28] | Like you said, you don’t know what happened to them. | 如你所说 你不知道他们发生了什么 |
[09:42] | 1987–the halcyon days of Whitney Houston | 1987年 惠特妮·休斯顿的黄金年代 |
[09:45] | and “Star Trek: The Next Generation.” | 还上映了《星际迷航:下一代》 |
[09:47] | I can remember this year as if it were yesterday. | 这一年还恍如昨日 记忆深刻 |
[09:50] | Well, it looks like there’s something you forgot about. | 看起来你还是忘了什么事 |
[09:52] | Mr. Stein, so nice to meet you. | 斯泰因先生 很高兴见到你 |
[09:57] | That’s me. | 那是我 |
[09:59] | Go, go. | 快走 快走 |
[10:05] | I thought you said you were stuck in meetings on the Hill all day. | 你不是说你一整天都在山上开会吗 |
[10:08] | I was. I never stepped foot inside the White House. | 是啊 我都没进过白宫 |
[10:11] | The aberration must’ve caused infinitesimal ripples | 历史偏差一定是激起了涟漪效应 |
[10:13] | that affected the movements of my younger self. | 影响到了年轻时我的行为 |
[10:15] | The temporal domino effect– | 时间的多米诺效应 |
[10:17] | this is why we should never interfere with history. | 这就是为什么我们不该扰乱历史 |
[10:20] | Well, we’ll agree to disagree. | 那我们求同存异吧 |
[10:22] | But one thing’s for sure, we cannot let him see you. | 但有一件事是肯定的 我们不能让他看见你 |
[10:24] | Indeed, the last time he and I interacted | 没错 上一次我们俩相遇 |
[10:26] | nearly erased our marriage from existence. | 差点毁掉了我们的婚姻 |
[10:32] | Those are jelly beans. | 那是软糖 |
[10:34] | I can see that. | 我看见了 |
[10:35] | President Reagan’s jelly beans. | 是里根总统的软糖 |
[10:37] | So what? Eat ’em. | 所以呢 吃啊 |
[10:39] | What? I’m pretty sure that’s against the rules. | 什么 我敢肯定这不合规矩 |
[10:41] | We don’t follow rules, remember? | 我们就不守规矩 忘了吗 |
[10:43] | Oh, right. | 对哦 |
[10:55] | Reagan wasn’t even one of my top three favorite presidents. | 里根都不是我最喜欢三个总统之一 |
[10:58] | – Want some? – Yeah. | -你要吗 -好啊 |
[11:00] | Oh, it’ll take some massaging, | 定要花点功夫 |
[11:02] | but I believe we can get the Soviets to agree | 但我相信我们可以让苏联同意 |
[11:03] | to eliminating all nuclear ground-launched, | 清除所有核武器 包括地面发射导弹 |
[11:05] | ballistic, and cruise missiles. | 弹道导弹和巡航导弹 |
[11:07] | I’ll even make them believe it was their idea. | 我会让他们相信这就是他们的主意 |
[11:08] | I don’t know what we’d do without you, Mr. Darhk. | 我真不知道没了你我们该怎么办 达克先生 |
[11:10] | Oh, you’d manage, but winning is always better. | 你也能凑合过 但赢总是更好的 |
[11:18] | I think we found our aberration. | 我觉得我们找到历史偏差了 |
[11:20] | Our next stop is the– | 我们下一站是 |
[11:21] | Damien Darhk is here. | 达米恩·达克在这里 |
[11:23] | Sara, don’t do anything rash. | 莎拉 别冲动行事 |
[11:26] | Sara? Sara, are you lis– | 莎拉 莎拉 你在听吗 |
[11:29] | Here’s another diplomatic cable from 1956 | 这是一份1956年的外交电报 |
[11:32] | from the British ambassador warning the JSA | 是英国大使发来提醒美国正义协会 |
[11:34] | about Soviet spies in their midst. | 他们当中有苏联间谍 |
[11:37] | I thought fighting Hitler | 打败希特勒 |
[11:38] | would unite the U.S. and the Soviet Union. | 不是会让美国和苏联团结起来吗 |
[11:40] | Oh, we have so much Cold War history to catch you up on. | 我们还有很多冷战历史需要补一补 |
[11:47] | Okay, what’s this? | 怎么回事 |
[12:06] | Todd? | 托德 |
[12:08] | Why? Why did you abandon us? | 为什么 你为什么抛弃我们 |
[12:16] | Who is that? | 他是谁 |
[12:17] | It’s Obsidian. | 黑曜石 |
[12:20] | From the JSA? | 美国正义协会的人吗 |
[12:24] | Soviets to agree to… | 苏联同意… |
[12:34] | Ma’am, I’m gonna need you to drop the weapon. | 女士 你得放下武器 |
[12:37] | Drop the knife and place your hands behind your head. | 放下刀 双手抱头 |
[12:39] | We’ve got a situation in the East Wing. | 东翼有情况 |
[12:43] | I know you want vengeance for Laurel, but it’s not that simple. | 我知道你想为劳蕾尔报仇 但没这么简单 |
[12:46] | Get out of the way. | 你给我走开 |
[12:47] | – Don’t move! – Stay where you are! | -别动 -待着别动 |
[12:49] | Damn it. | 妈的 |
[12:50] | We gonna fight or leave? | 要打还是要走 |
[12:52] | Fight. | 打 |
[12:55] | All right, get out of here. I got this. | 好吧 快走 交给我 |
[12:58] | No, you go. I got this. | 不 你走 交给我 |
[12:59] | I said go! | 我叫你走 |
[13:09] | What did I say about crossing streams? | 和你说过不要让光线交织在一起 |
[13:11] | You said we don’t follow the rules. | 你说我们不必循规蹈矩 |
[13:13] | That’s the one rule– one rule we follow! | 那是必须遵循的唯一一条规矩 |
[13:18] | Go! | 快走 |
[13:45] | We interrupt this broadcast with breaking news: | 现在插播一条突发新闻 |
[13:48] | Chaos in the capital. | 首都发生了暴乱 |
[13:49] | Just a day before President Reagan is set to welcome | 一天后 里根总统将设宴欢迎 |
[13:52] | General Secretary Gorbachev to the White House | 戈尔巴乔夫秘书长来到白宫 |
[13:55] | to sign the INF Treaty, | 签署《中导条约》 |
[13:56] | a White House tour ends in violence | 一场白宫参观以暴乱结束 |
[13:59] | and what witnesses describe as “A rocket man.” | 现场目击证人描述是”火箭人”所为 |
[14:02] | Was this an act of terrorism– | 这是恐怖主义行为吗 |
[14:05] | Please, turn it off, Gideon. I can’t bear it. | 能关掉吗 吉迪恩 我看不下去了 |
[14:07] | So your thirst for vengeance | 所以因为你急切想复仇 |
[14:10] | nearly landed the entire team in prison. | 差点把整个小队弄进监狱了 |
[14:12] | I guess it’s only okay to change history | 看来只要牵涉到个人怨仇 |
[14:14] | if it’s with your personal vendetta. | 就可以改变历史了 |
[14:17] | Wasn’t all Blondie’s fault. Haircut screwed up as well. | 不全是金发美妞的错 西装头也搞砸了 |
[14:21] | Wha– If you would just let me tinker with the cold gun, | 如果你让我用调整一下冷冻枪 |
[14:24] | I told you I could figure out | 我和你说过我能解决 |
[14:25] | the whole crossing the streams problem. | 光线交织的问题 |
[14:27] | There’s nothing wrong with the cold gun. | 冷冻枪完全没问题 |
[14:29] | It’s you, you goof. | 是你有问题 你个呆瓜 |
[14:32] | The bigger question is: | 更严重的问题是 |
[14:33] | Why did Damien Darhk become an advisor to Reagan’s White House | 在与苏联签署核武器条约的前夕 |
[14:35] | on the eve of a nuclear treaty with the USSR? | 达米恩·达克怎么成了里根的白宫顾问 |
[14:38] | If his involvement with the Nazis in 1942 is any indication, | 如果他卷入1942年纳粹事件能说明些什么 |
[14:42] | he’s working with our time traveling nemesis. | 那他在和我们的时间旅行敌人联手 |
[14:45] | It’s the same person who killed Hourman. | 时侠就是他杀的 |
[14:47] | Amaya needs to hear about this. | 要把这件事告诉阿玛雅 |
[14:49] | So she can also lose focus, | 这样她就会转移注意力 |
[14:51] | risking everything in a selfish pursuit of revenge? | 自己为了报仇就不顾一切安危吗 |
[14:55] | Do you have something you’d like to say to me, Martin? | 你有什么要跟我说的吗 马丁 |
[14:57] | Yes, that killing Damien Darhk almost 30 years | 有 在达米恩·达克死之前近三十年 |
[15:00] | before his actual death | 就把他杀掉 |
[15:01] | will have countless unforeseeable effects on the history | 这会对我们负责保护的历史 |
[15:05] | that we are charged with protecting. | 造成无数无法预知的影响 |
[15:08] | Well, what about protecting my sister? | 那保护我姐姐呢 |
[15:11] | She brought me back from the dead. | 她把我从死神手里救活 |
[15:14] | She risked everything for me. | 她为了我不顾一切 |
[15:17] | How could I not do the same for her? | 我怎么能不为她做同样的事呢 |
[15:20] | Because you answer to a higher calling, Sara. | 因为你有更重要的使命 莎拉 |
[15:23] | I’m sorry, but we cannot stray from our guiding principle. | 很遗憾 但我们不能违背指导原则 |
[15:28] | Well, I’m sorry, too. | 我也很遗憾 |
[15:30] | It sounds like you’ve never really cared about anyone. | 听来你们好像根本不关心任何人 |
[15:38] | Do you think I killed him? | 你觉得我杀死他了吗 |
[15:39] | I hope I didn’t kill him. | 但愿我没杀死他 |
[15:41] | He’s gotta be in his late 70s at least. | 他至少快八十岁了 |
[15:44] | Maybe he couldn’t take the hit. | 也许他根本承受不了这一击 |
[15:46] | Oh, my God, I just killed a member of the Justice Society. | 天呐 我刚刚杀了正义协会的成员 |
[15:49] | Why are you whispering? | 你为什么在低声说话 |
[15:50] | In case he’s not dead, he could probably use the nap. | 万一他没死 他也许可以小睡一会 |
[15:53] | I’m not an invalid… | 我又没受伤… |
[15:56] | just old. | 只是老了 |
[15:59] | And you, you haven’t aged a day. | 而你 你一点都没变老 |
[16:02] | It’s one of the few benefits of time travel. | 这是时间旅行的好处之一 |
[16:05] | So you left us to join the loveable losers. | 所以你离开我们加入了这帮可爱的失败者 |
[16:08] | I was trying to find Rex’s killer. | 我是在找杀害雷克斯的凶手 |
[16:10] | And you never thought to tell me? | 你不打算告诉我吗 |
[16:13] | I found Rex dying. | 我发现雷克斯快死了 |
[16:15] | His last words were “Time traveler.” | 他临死时说了”时间旅行者” |
[16:17] | I didn’t think. I just acted. | 我没多想 就开始行动了 |
[16:19] | What happened to them, Todd? | 他们后来怎样了 托德 |
[16:22] | After the war, our friendship with the Soviet Union ended, | 战后我们与苏联的联盟瓦解 |
[16:26] | and we continued fighting | 我们继续战斗 |
[16:28] | as what was known as the “Iron Curtain” | 当时中欧和东欧地区 |
[16:30] | descended over central and eastern Europe. | 实行”铁幕”政策 |
[16:33] | Does “We” include my grandfather? | 你说的”我们”包括我祖父吗 |
[16:35] | Right to the end. | 他一直都在 |
[16:37] | In 1956, President Eisenhower | 1956年 艾森豪威尔总统 |
[16:40] | sent a team on a mission to Leipzig. | 派了一支队伍去莱比锡执行任务 |
[16:43] | They never made it back. | 他们再也没有回来 |
[16:45] | Why didn’t you go? | 你为什么没去 |
[16:47] | ’56 was a charged time. | 1956年形势紧张 |
[16:50] | They were concerned that I couldn’t be trusted. | 他们觉得我不值得信任 |
[16:53] | – Why not? – Leave it be, Nathaniel. | -为什么 -算了吧 纳撒尼尔 |
[16:56] | Nate, Amaya, report back to the Waverider. | 内特 阿玛雅 回乘波号汇报 |
[17:01] | I promise you, Todd, I will fix this. | 我向你保证 托德 我会处理好的 |
[17:04] | What’s done is done, Amaya. | 覆水难收 阿玛雅 |
[17:06] | Not when you have a time machine. | 但有了时间机器就不一定了 |
[17:09] | I’m sorry for leaving, Todd. | 抱歉离开你们 托德 |
[17:12] | I truly am. | 真的很抱歉 |
[17:20] | Rex’s killer is here? In 1987? | 杀雷克斯的人在1987年吗 |
[17:23] | Potentially, if Damien Darhk is still working with him. | 可能吧 如果达米恩·达克还在跟他合作 |
[17:25] | No way, Damien Darhk joined the Reagan Administration | 不会吧 达米恩·达克加入了里根政府 |
[17:28] | as an advisor at the Reykjavík Summit? | 成了雷克雅维克峰会顾问 |
[17:30] | And after the collapse of the summit, | 峰会谈崩之后 |
[17:32] | Darhk was credited with reviving the disarmament talks? | 达克有权恢复裁军谈判 |
[17:35] | Darhk prefers stockpiling nukes, not getting rid of them. | 达克喜欢收集核武器 而不是处理掉 |
[17:38] | The nuclear treaty must be a cover. | 核谈判肯定是个幌子 |
[17:40] | For what purpose? | 真正目的是什么 |
[17:41] | That’s what we need to find out. | 那正是我们要弄清楚的 |
[17:42] | Gideon, where is Damien Darhk now? | 吉迪恩 达米恩·达克现在在哪 |
[17:44] | I’m accessing the calendar | 正在访问 |
[17:45] | on his secretary’s IBM personal computer. | 他秘书的IBM个人电脑上的日历 |
[17:48] | Mr. Darhk has a meeting in Georgetown Park at 8:00 P.M. | 达克先生晚上八点在乔治敦公园有个会议 |
[17:51] | Late night meeting in the park, that’s not suspicious. | 大晚上在公园开会 一点也不可疑 |
[17:53] | Ray, take Mick. Find out who Darhk is meeting with and why. | 雷带上米克 查清达克要见谁和原因 |
[17:58] | Wait, just us? | 等等 就我俩吗 |
[18:02] | Look, it’s not a good idea | 要我现在 |
[18:04] | for me to be anywhere near Damien Darhk right now. | 靠近达米恩·达克不是个好主意 |
[18:08] | I–I agree. | 我…我同意 |
[18:15] | Okay, we’re a go on audio. | 我们是移动的收音机 |
[18:18] | Cutting it close, haircut. | 快来不及了 西装头 |
[18:23] | That’s Snart’s jacket. | 那是史纳特的夹克衫 |
[18:24] | I…thought it would help me get into character. | 我以为这能帮助我进入角色 |
[18:27] | – I’m Colonel Cold. – The hell you are. | -我是寒冷上校 -你才不是 |
[18:30] | You’re not gonna give yourself a promotion. | 你不能给自己升职 |
[18:32] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[18:36] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[18:37] | Well, we’re on a stake-out. | 我们要在这监视 |
[18:39] | Brought snacks. | 我就带了点零食 |
[18:41] | Apple slice? | 要吃苹果片吗 |
[18:45] | Guess you’re still upset about the White House. | 我猜你还在为白宫的事生气 |
[18:48] | Look, I can be more careful. I can be more meticulous, | 我会更小心 更周密的 |
[18:50] | more like Snart. | 更像史纳特 |
[18:51] | I don’t want you to be like Snart. | 我不要你像史纳特 |
[18:53] | What? | 什么 |
[18:55] | You gave me his gun. | 是你给了我他的枪 |
[18:56] | You told me I had to try to fill his shoes. | 你叫我扮演他的角色 |
[18:57] | I was wrong. | 是我的错 |
[19:01] | You keep reminding me of my–my dead friend. | 你不断让我想起我…我已故的朋友 |
[19:06] | It’s bringing up… It’s bringing up f– | 会让我有…有感… |
[19:10] | – Feelings? – Yes. | -情感 -对 |
[19:12] | So just stop and be you. | 所以别模仿他了 做你自己吧 |
[19:15] | Well, that’s a little difficult, | 这可有点难 |
[19:17] | considering I lost my suit, my company, my powers. | 鉴于我的战衣 公司和超能力都没了 |
[19:21] | Is this what an existential crisis feels like? | 生存危机就是这个感觉对吧 |
[19:23] | Shut up. Just…shut up. | 闭嘴 你…闭嘴 |
[19:34] | I hate the ’80s! | 我讨厌八十年代 |
[19:36] | Is there any sign of who Darhk’s meeting with? | 知道达克要见谁了吗 |
[19:38] | Not yet! | 还没 |
[19:39] | Clandestine meeting in a D.C. park. | 在特区公园秘密会面 |
[19:40] | It feels like the beginning of a John le Carré spy novel. | 很像约翰·勒·卡雷的间谍小说的开端 |
[19:44] | I’m more of an Ian Fleming guy. | 我比较喜欢伊安·弗兰明 |
[19:45] | Mm, more explosions, less clothing. | 爆炸多一点 衣服穿少一点 |
[19:48] | What if Darhk is meeting with Rex’s killer? | 万一达克见的是杀雷克斯的杀手呢 |
[19:50] | Then we don’t let either of them leave. | 那他俩谁都别想离开 |
[19:52] | We’ve got movement. | 有动静了 |
[19:54] | A man just entered the park. | 一个男的刚进了公园 |
[19:57] | Ray, we need audio. | 雷 我们需要收音 |
[19:58] | Yep, way ahead of you, Cap. | 早就想到了 船长 |
[20:01] | Thankfully, there was a Tech Village nearby. | 幸亏附近曾有个科技村 |
[20:03] | You wouldn’t believe what you can hack together | 你不会相信几个日用品 |
[20:04] | with a few household items. | 能拼装出什么东西 |
[20:07] | Dobriy Vecher, Mr. Darhk. | 晚上好 达克先生 |
[20:11] | Sounds like he’s meeting with a member of the Soviet delegation, | 听上去他见的是苏联委员会成员 |
[20:14] | not Rex’s killer. | 不是杀雷克斯的人 |
[20:15] | The package is procured. | 包裹收到了 |
[20:18] | Excellent news, Boris. | 好消息啊 波利斯 |
[20:20] | That is your name, isn’t it? Boris? Or is it Igor? | 这是你的名字吧 波利斯还是伊戈尔 |
[20:24] | I find it’s always one or the other with you KGB agents. | 我发现你们苏联国安会特工就这两个名字 |
[20:27] | Anywho, once the treaty is signed, | 无论是谁 一旦条约签订 |
[20:30] | during the State Dinner, you’ll deliver the package. | 国宴期间 你需要递送包裹 |
[20:34] | And you will uphold your half of the bargain? | 你还保留自己那一半买卖吗 |
[20:37] | As agreed. | 依照协定 |
[20:39] | But first, a toast. | 但首先 碰个杯吧 |
[20:42] | To peace between our two nations. | 愿我们两国和平共处 |
[20:45] | Darhk was never interested in the nuclear treaty. | 达克对核能条约从来不感兴趣 |
[20:47] | He’s working a side deal with the KGB. | 他在和苏联国安会做幕后交易 |
[20:51] | Mayday! | 求救 |
[20:52] | My–My name is Martin Stein. You must have heard of me. | 我叫马丁·斯泰因 你肯定听说过我 |
[20:56] | You may have heard of me. | 你可能听说过我 |
[20:58] | Marty, younger you just entered the park. | 马蒂 年轻版的你刚走进公园 |
[21:00] | What? But that–that’s impossible. | 什么 这不可能 |
[21:02] | Today is December 7th, Clarissa’s birthday. | 今天是12月7号 克莱丽莎的生日 |
[21:04] | I distinctly remember we had a dinner reservation | 我记得很清楚 我们订了一桌晚餐 |
[21:07] | for this evening which took me months to procure. | 这花了我一个月的时间才预定上 |
[21:09] | Well, you must have blown her off. | 那你肯定是放她鸽子了 |
[21:11] | – This ought to be good. – Should we stop him? | -这应该不错 -我们要不要阻止他 |
[21:13] | Stop what? What am I doing? | 阻止什么 我在做什么 |
[21:16] | Mr. Darhk, uh, allow me to introduce myself. | 达克先生 请允许我做个自我介绍 |
[21:18] | My name is Martin Stein. You may have heard of me. | 我是马丁·斯泰因 你可能听说过我 |
[21:22] | I’m on the negotiating team and was recently nominated | 我是谈判小组的一员 并且最近 |
[21:24] | for my sixth Carlin Award in physics. | 获得了个人的第六次物理卡林奖提名 |
[21:27] | – Congratulations. – Thank you. | -祝贺你 -谢谢 |
[21:29] | Did you follow me here? | 你是跟踪我到这里的吗 |
[21:30] | I did. | 是的 |
[21:32] | You see, I’m–I’m working on a–a transmutation project that | 我在研究一个嬗变项目 |
[21:36] | is vital to national security. | 这对于国家安全至关重要 |
[21:38] | I was hoping you might pass the proposal on to the President. | 我希望你可以把这个提议提交给总统 |
[21:43] | Excuse me, | 抱歉 |
[21:43] | I can’t help but notice you’re wearing a Komandirskie watch, | 我不禁注意到您戴的是俄国手表 |
[21:47] | typically supplied to the Soviet Ministry of Defense. | 这通常提供给苏联国防部 |
[21:52] | Meeting with a Soviet outside of the official negotiation schedule? | 这是和苏联人的非官方谈判安排吗 |
[21:57] | That is highly irregular. | 这太不正常了 |
[22:08] | Ray, Mick, get in there, now. | 雷 米克 现在就过去 |
[22:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:13] | Clearly, uh, there’s been some kind of misunderstanding. | 很明显 这有些误会 |
[22:17] | I’ll just leave and pretend these last five minutes didn’t happen. | 我这就走 当做这五分钟什么事也没发生 |
[22:22] | Unfortunately, | 很不幸 |
[22:23] | my imagination isn’t quite that vivid. | 我的想象力没那么丰富 |
[22:30] | – Gray! – Martin! | -灰老头 -马丁 |
[22:41] | Ray, what happened? | 雷 发生了什么 |
[22:42] | Darhk just stabbed Marty’s younger self. | 达克刚捅了年轻版的马蒂 |
[22:44] | Where’s Darhk? | 达克去哪了 |
[22:46] | We lost him. | 我们跟丢了 |
[22:48] | It’s gonna be okay. I’m gonna get you back. | 没事的 我把你带回去 |
[22:54] | – Where is he? – He’s on his way now. | -他在哪 -他在过来的路上 |
[22:58] | Don’t worry, you’re gonna be fine. | 别担心 你会没事的 |
[23:01] | You again? | 又是你 |
[23:03] | I mean, me again. | 我是说 又是我 |
[23:05] | Guess you figured it out. | 估计你猜出来了 |
[23:06] | How did this happen? | 这是怎么回事 |
[23:08] | I’m too young to die. Too brilliant to die. | 我这么有才就死掉也太年轻了 |
[23:11] | Will one of you please shut me up? | 可以闭嘴吗 |
[23:13] | – Gladly. – Gideon? | -乐意之至 -吉迪恩 |
[23:15] | I’m cauterizing the younger Martin’s wound. | 我在给年轻版的马丁伤口消毒 |
[23:17] | I’m afraid it will leave both patients with a rather nasty scar. | 我担心会给两位患者留下相当难看的疤痕 |
[23:20] | You should’ve let me punch him. | 你就该让我揍他 |
[23:22] | This is about time travel, isn’t it? | 这是时间旅行 对吧 |
[23:24] | That’s why Special Advisor Darhk stabbed me. | 所以特别顾问达克捅了我 |
[23:26] | He wouldn’t have stabbed you if you had been having dinner | 如果你按照先前计划和克莱丽莎 |
[23:29] | with Clarissa at L’Auberge as previously planned. | 在乐奥伯及餐厅用餐 他就不会捅你 |
[23:31] | Good God, Clarissa. | 天呐 克莱丽莎 |
[23:34] | She’s waiting for me at the hotel. | 她在酒店等我呢 |
[23:35] | How could you have left her alone on her birthday? | 你怎么能在她生日的时候独自丢下她一人 |
[23:37] | She ordered room service. | 她订了客房服务 |
[23:38] | You are a careless, self-centered idiot. | 你就是一个粗心 自我为中心的蠢货 |
[23:41] | Gray, Gray, look, I’ll go to the hotel, | 灰老头 我现在去酒店 |
[23:45] | and I’ll tell Clarissa that her husband’s working late. | 告诉克莱丽莎她丈夫在加班 |
[23:47] | Okay? Just relax. | 好吗 放松 |
[23:49] | Oh, oh, Martin, | 马丁 |
[23:53] | what on Earth were you thinking? | 你到底在想什么 |
[23:58] | Hubba-hubba, who’s that? | 那是谁呀 |
[24:00] | Professor Stein’s wife. | 斯泰因教授的妻子 |
[24:02] | Jax is at her hotel explaining why she has to | 杰克斯去她的酒店跟她解释 |
[24:04] | spend her birthday alone. | 她为何要独自过生日了 |
[24:06] | Wait a minute, | 等等 |
[24:07] | if he used everyone’s favorite talking computer to find her… | 如果他用大家最爱的会说话的电脑去找到她 |
[24:12] | Gideon, do you have the location on Damien Darhk? | 吉迪恩 你能定位到达米恩·达克吗 |
[24:15] | Unfortunately, I have no intel on his current whereabouts. | 很不幸 我对于他目前的位置没有情报 |
[24:18] | But we know where he’s gonna be. | 但我们知道他会去哪 |
[24:20] | His little side deal with the Soviets is going down | 他和苏联人的小小幕后交易 |
[24:21] | at the State Dinner tomorrow night. | 会在明晚国宴上实行 |
[24:23] | Which is probably the most heavily guarded dinner in history. | 这可能是史上最重兵警戒的宴席了 |
[24:26] | I think we know someone who may be able to help. | 我想我们知道谁可以帮上忙了 |
[24:28] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[24:29] | One of Amaya’s old JSA buddies, | 阿玛雅一个美国正义协会的老朋友 |
[24:31] | and, by old, I mean old. | 他是真的很老 |
[24:33] | He may still have some government contacts we can exploit. | 他也许还有我们可以利用的政界关系 |
[24:35] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[24:37] | Whatever Darhk is planning to exchange with the Soviets, | 无论达克计划和苏联交换的是什么 |
[24:39] | it can’t be good. | 肯定不是好事 |
[24:41] | Well, I’ll contact the FBI. | 我去联系联调局 |
[24:42] | You don’t have to worry about it. | 你不用担心 |
[24:44] | Except we do. Darhk’s working with a time traveler. | 但我们担心 达克和时间旅行者串通 |
[24:47] | That’s way out of the Bureau’s league. | 这超出了联调局可以控制的范畴 |
[24:49] | I believe this time traveler killed Rex. | 我相信是这个时间旅行者杀了雷克斯 |
[24:51] | All the more reason to stay clear of that State Dinner. | 更多的缘由会在国宴时揭晓 |
[24:53] | You can’t remain professional. | 你不能一直如此专业 |
[24:55] | Are you kidding me? She’s nothing but professional. | 太玩笑吗 她就是很专业 |
[24:57] | She’s all about being professional. | 她就是专业人士 |
[24:59] | The only reason I could ever see her not being | 唯一觉得她可能不专业的原因是 |
[25:00] | Oh, my God, you and Rex Tyler were together. | 天呐 你和雷克斯·泰勒在一起过 |
[25:02] | – No. – They were together, weren’t they? | -没有 -他们好过 是不是 |
[25:05] | – This makes total sense. – We weren’t together. | -这就完全说通了 -我们没有在一起 |
[25:07] | Like I said before, fraternization among teammates is unprofessional. | 我说过 队友之间有深交是不专业的 |
[25:13] | Rex and I were going to leave the JSA after the war, | 我和雷克斯战后打算离开美国正义协会 |
[25:18] | try and start a new life with each other. | 打算彼此开始新生活 |
[25:21] | And then he was cut down. | 后来他被害了 |
[25:23] | That’s why I left the team, | 所以我离开队伍 |
[25:25] | and that’s why I wouldn’t talk to you about them. | 所以我不愿和你们提起这事 |
[25:28] | It’s too hard. | 太难以启齿 |
[25:30] | And this is why I’m reluctant to help you. | 所以我不愿帮你 |
[25:33] | Because your emotions are clouding your judgment. | 因为你的感情在影响你的判断 |
[25:36] | She won’t be facing Darhk alone. | 她不会独自面对达克 |
[25:39] | We need your help. | 我们需要你的帮助 |
[25:40] | I know you feel like I abandoned you, | 我知道你觉得我抛弃了你 |
[25:43] | but, please, don’t abandon me. | 但求你 别抛下我 |
[25:50] | Hey, how you doing? | 怎么样了 |
[25:53] | I’m all right. | 挺好的 |
[25:55] | You know, the truth is, | 事实是 |
[25:56] | this young man is like a stranger to me. | 这个年轻人对于我而言像个陌生人 |
[25:59] | Every time I encounter him, I can’t imagine I was ever that person. | 每次碰见他 我无法想象那是曾经的我 |
[26:03] | I think anyone would feel that way about meeting their younger self. | 我想大家对年轻时的自己都是这感觉 |
[26:07] | I don’t recognize my current self. | 我都认不出现在的自己 |
[26:09] | Mick told me I need to be more like me. | 米克告诉我要做自己 |
[26:11] | And he’s right, which is rare. | 而他说对了 这很罕见 |
[26:12] | Hmm, indeed. | 确实 |
[26:14] | The problem is I don’t know what being me means right now. | 问题是我现在不知道何谓做自己 |
[26:18] | I don’t know if that makes any sense. | 我不知道这有没有意义 |
[26:19] | Of course it does. | 当然有意义 |
[26:21] | I think everyone struggles at least on occasion | 我觉得每个人至少都在一个阶段挣扎过 |
[26:24] | with who they are and then | 想搞清楚自己是谁 |
[26:26] | what their place is in the world. | 以及在这个世界上自己的位置 |
[26:29] | So what’s the answer? | 那答案是什么 |
[26:30] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[26:32] | But, I suppose it’s just to live. | 但我觉得先活下去再说 |
[26:37] | It’s all any of us can really do. | 这是我们所有人切实可以做到的 |
[26:39] | And then, hopefully, through the act of living | 希望通过活着的历练 |
[26:42] | we discover who we truly are | 我们认清了真实的自己 |
[26:45] | and learn to grow from that. | 并吸取经验 完善自己 |
[26:50] | Amaya got us invites to the State Dinner. | 阿玛雅给我们搞到了国宴的邀请函 |
[26:53] | Are you feeling up to it? | 你感觉能行了吗 |
[26:55] | Yes, I’m feeling much better. | 能行 我感觉好多了 |
[26:58] | You feeling up to it? | 你感觉能行了吗 |
[27:00] | I think what he means is: | 我想他的意思是 |
[27:01] | are you gonna create a diplomatic crisis and risk unknown damage | 你想杀掉达米恩·达克导致外交危机 |
[27:04] | to history by killing Damien Darhk? | 并给历史带来未知的损害吗 |
[27:06] | I know what he means, Ray. | 我懂他什么意思 雷 |
[27:08] | Earlier, | 之前 |
[27:09] | you accused me of not ever caring for anyone, | 你指责我从不关心任何人 |
[27:14] | but you know that’s not true. | 但你知道不是这样的 |
[27:18] | I care very much about you. | 我非常关心你 |
[27:20] | And I’m less concerned about history | 比起担心历史 |
[27:23] | than I am about your conscience. | 我更担心你会良心不安 |
[27:25] | You’re no longer an assassin, Sara. | 你不再是刺客了 莎拉 |
[27:28] | You’re our Captain. | 你现在是船长 |
[27:31] | Well, let’s hope I remember that when the time comes. | 但愿到时我还能记起这点 |
[27:35] | Now let’s do this. | 现在行动吧 |
[27:55] | Thank you for helping us get in. | 感谢你帮我们进来 |
[27:57] | Feels good to be back in the game. | 重操旧业感觉很爽 |
[27:59] | I don’t see Damien Darhk anywhere. | 我没看到达米恩·达克 |
[28:00] | He’ll be here. | 他会来的 |
[28:07] | Oh, my God, what is she doing here? | 天呢 她来这干什么 |
[28:09] | Probably looking for her husband, no doubt. | 可能在找她的丈夫 还用问吗 |
[28:14] | She’s–she’s coming this way, what–what should I do? | 她朝这边过来了 我该怎么办 |
[28:16] | Just–Just talk to her. | 跟她说话啊 |
[28:17] | Mr. Jackson, I expected to meet my husband here. | 杰克逊先生 我是来这见我丈夫的 |
[28:21] | Have you seen him yet? | 你见到他了吗 |
[28:22] | I’m sorry, no. I haven’t. | 抱歉 我没见到 |
[28:24] | I’d be worried, but it’s just like Martin to lose track of time. | 我很担心 因为马丁总会忘记时间 |
[28:28] | Well, I’m sure, wherever he is, you are foremost in his mind. | 不管他在哪 我肯定你在他心中最重要 |
[28:33] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[28:34] | I’m–I’m a colleague of his. | 我是他的同事 |
[28:36] | My name is also Martin. | 我也叫马丁 |
[28:40] | He never mentioned you. | 他从没提起过你 |
[28:41] | Well, I’m sure he has more important things to talk about. | 他肯定有更重要的事跟你说 |
[28:45] | Oh, uh, would you– would you care to dance? | 你介意跟我跳支舞吗 |
[28:48] | I never seem to take the time to enjoy these State Dinners. | 我好像从没好好享受过国宴 |
[28:52] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[28:59] | You all right? You seem tense. | 你没事吧 你好像很紧张 |
[29:03] | When you find Rex’s killer, what are you gonna do to him? | 你找到雷克斯的凶手后打算怎么处置他 |
[29:06] | Arrest him. What else is there? | 逮捕他 不然还能怎样 |
[29:10] | You could kill him. | 你可以杀了他 |
[29:11] | I’m a member of the Justice Society, | 我是正义协会的成员 |
[29:13] | or at least I was when it existed, | 或者至少协会还在时我是 |
[29:16] | I’m not some vigilante. | 我不是什么治安维持者 |
[29:22] | I’m sorry, I don’t mean to pry, | 抱歉 我不是有意多嘴 |
[29:24] | but you don’t seem too happy to be here. | 但你好像不太乐意来这里 |
[29:27] | It’s just…Martin invited me on this trip for my birthday, | 只是… 马丁为我安排了这趟生日旅行 |
[29:31] | and I’ve spent the better part of it alone. | 但大多数时候我都一个人 |
[29:34] | Perhaps you should talk to him. | 或许你该跟他聊聊 |
[29:35] | I’ve tried, but Martin’s love for nuclear science– | 我试过了 但马丁对核科学的痴迷 |
[29:39] | it’s irrepressible. | 谁都控制不了 |
[29:42] | Sometimes my husband has tunnel vision. | 有时我丈夫只顾眼前 |
[29:44] | Well, Martin is a fool, | 马丁是个笨蛋 |
[29:47] | but, believe me, he loves you. | 但相信我 他爱你 |
[29:49] | You’re far more important to him than | 你比他那些科学成就 |
[29:52] | any of his scientific achievements. | 重要太多了 |
[29:56] | I have the strangest feeling, like we’ve danced before. | 我感觉很奇怪 感觉我们之前跳过舞 |
[30:04] | Sara, Darhk’s in the hallway. | 莎拉 达克在走廊 |
[30:10] | Mick, Ray, guard the exits. And everybody else, | 米克 雷 守住出口 其他人 |
[30:14] | get ready to move. | 准备行动 |
[30:22] | Now that our governments are waging peace upstairs, | 既然我们的政府在楼上为和平斡旋 |
[30:24] | what do you say we get down to the real business? | 我们不如开始谈正事吧 |
[30:26] | You have brought us the codes? | 你把代码拿来了吗 |
[30:28] | It’s called a CD-ROM, the latest in Defense Department technology. | 这东西叫只读光盘 国防部的最新科技 |
[30:32] | As for my half of the exchange? | 我那一半东西呢 |
[30:48] | Hand over the box. | 把盒子交出来 |
[30:50] | And the kick-ass CD-ROM. | 还有那酷炫的只读光盘 |
[30:54] | What is this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[30:58] | He thinks we’re working with Darhk. | 他以为我们跟达克是一伙的 |
[31:00] | Never. | 做梦 |
[31:01] | No one has to get hurt. | 谁都不必受伤 |
[31:02] | That’s not really my style. | 这还真不是我的风格 |
[31:04] | Now, we can waste time chit-chatting, | 我们是要在这里浪费时间闲聊 |
[31:05] | or you can deal with the explosive my people | 还是你们去找出我手下 |
[31:07] | have secreted inside the State Dining Room. | 藏在国宴厅里的炸弹 |
[31:10] | See, in about six minutes, Reagan, Gorbachev, | 大约六分钟后 里根 戈尔巴乔夫 |
[31:12] | and every hope of peace goes kaboom. | 以及所有想要和平的人都会炸飞 |
[31:15] | – Ray? – We’re on it. | -雷 -交给我们 |
[31:16] | I am sorry–inconvenient, I know, but try being me. | 抱歉给你们添麻烦了 但是替我想想 |
[31:40] | Todd? | 托德 |
[31:47] | We’re on the move to find the bomb. | 我们在找炸弹 |
[31:49] | The bomb– we must save Clarissa. | 炸弹 我们得救克拉丽莎 |
[32:05] | I got this, Sara. Go stop Darhk. | 交给我 莎拉 去阻止达克 |
[32:17] | That’s cool, man. | 太棒了 哥们 |
[32:18] | Mary Todd’s hope chest. | 玛丽·托德的嫁妆箱子 |
[32:21] | Ooh, you have gone too far! | 你实在太过分了 |
[32:27] | Everyone. | 各位 |
[32:28] | Get the hell out of here, right now. | 赶紧离开这里 快 |
[32:34] | Now that we have your attention, | 既然大家都注意到了 |
[32:35] | would you all please leave the dining room immediately? | 麻烦各位立刻离开国宴厅 |
[32:38] | We believe there’s a bomb on the premises. | 我们认为周围有炸弹 |
[32:53] | – You okay? – Who are you? | -你没事吧 -你是谁 |
[32:56] | A friend of your husband’s. | 你丈夫的朋友 |
[33:07] | Good news, I found the bomb. | 好消息 我找到炸弹了 |
[33:09] | Bad news, this type of firing system is obsolete. | 坏消息 这种引爆系统是老式的 |
[33:11] | I have no idea how to disarm such a crude weapon. | 我不知道怎么拆除这种原始武器 |
[33:14] | Figure it out, Ray. | 想想办法 雷 |
[33:16] | I’m a little busy. | 我现在没空 |
[33:28] | There’s nothing I can do. | 我无能为力 |
[33:29] | Yes, there is. | 不 你能 |
[33:30] | I was wrong trying to make you like Snart. | 我不该试图把你打造成史纳特 |
[33:33] | You’re Ray Palmer– you can science your way out of anything. | 你是雷·帕尔默 科学能助你解决所有问题 |
[33:37] | I’m Ray Palmer. I’m Ray Palmer. | 我是雷·帕尔默 雷·帕尔默 |
[33:40] | I can science my way out of anything. | 科学能助我解决所有问题 |
[33:43] | I– | 我 |
[33:45] | If I can send an electrical pulse from an outside power source, | 如果外部能源能发射一股电脉冲 |
[33:48] | I might be able to overload the bomb’s incendiary trigger, | 我或许能让炸弹的引爆装置能量过载 |
[33:51] | but I-I’d have to dismantle to cold gun. | 但我必须拆除冷冻枪了 |
[33:54] | Less talking, more doing. | 少废话 多行动 |
[34:15] | No! | 不 |
[34:25] | Ray? Tell me the bomb’s disarmed. | 雷 告诉我炸弹已经拆除了 |
[34:28] | That would be a lie. | 那我就是骗你了 |
[34:30] | Well, ten seconds to live. | 好吧 还能活十秒钟 |
[34:34] | There are worse ways of dying. | 还不算是个太惨的死法 |
[34:48] | I did it. | 我成功了 |
[34:50] | I did it. | 我成功了 |
[34:51] | Good. | 很好 |
[34:57] | Hold on, Todd. Okay? | 撑住 托德 好吗 |
[34:58] | Just hold on. | 撑住啊 |
[35:02] | You and I have met before. | 我们之前见过 |
[35:04] | New York City, 1942. You haven’t aged a bit. | 1942年的纽约 你一点都没老 |
[35:08] | Lazarus Pit? | 复活泉水 |
[35:10] | Oh, woman of mystery. | 神秘女子 |
[35:12] | I know that look in your eye, though. | 但我见过你这种眼神 |
[35:15] | That’s the look of someone that I’ve taken everything from. | 被我夺走一切的人就是这种眼神 |
[35:19] | Not everything. | 不是一切 |
[35:21] | You haven’t taken my soul, | 我的灵魂你夺不走 |
[35:24] | which I’ve already lost, and I’m not eager to do again. | 我的灵魂曾丢失过 但我不想再次丢失 |
[35:28] | And that’s why I’m sparing your life. | 所以我要绕你一命 |
[35:32] | How merciful of you. | 你可真仁慈 |
[35:33] | I’m sparing you to prolong your suffering. | 我饶了你是为了让你受更久的折磨 |
[35:38] | ‘Cause I’m from the future, Damien, | 因为我来自未来 达米恩 |
[35:41] | and I know how this all ends. | 我知道结局如何 |
[35:43] | Your ark, your grand vision. | 你的方舟 你的远大计划 |
[35:47] | Just as you’re about to accomplish everything you desire, | 当你快要实现梦寐以求的一切时 |
[35:52] | your wife is murdered, the love of your life. | 你毕生挚爱的妻子被杀了 |
[35:57] | And in total despair, | 在极度绝望时 |
[35:59] | you even try to kill your own daughter. | 你甚至想杀了自己的女儿 |
[36:02] | An entire city rises up against you, | 整座城市都起来与你作战 |
[36:08] | and then you die… | 然后你在失败和 |
[36:10] | defeated and alone. | 孤独中死去 |
[36:18] | What happened? Where’s Darhk? | 怎么回事 达克在哪 |
[36:20] | He took him. | 被他带走了 |
[36:21] | The time traveler working against us… | 被跟我们做对的时间旅行者带走了 |
[36:25] | He’s a speedster. | 他是极速者 |
[36:27] | – Like the Flash? – Faster. | -像闪电侠吗 -更快 |
[36:30] | So the speedster and Darhk, they have whatever the KGB gave Darhk? | 极速者和达克有苏联国安会给达克的东西 |
[36:34] | – Unless… – Unless? | -不过 -不过什么 |
[36:38] | I swiped it off Darhk. | 我从达克身上顺走了 |
[36:41] | Shut up. | 不是吧 |
[36:43] | Can I hug you? Do we hug? | 我能抱抱你吗 咱们能拥抱吧 |
[36:46] | – Okay, just this once. – There’s gonna be more. | -好吧 下不为例 -这只是开始 |
[36:50] | Yeah! | 太棒了 |
[36:53] | You took a bullet for me. | 你为我挡了枪 |
[36:55] | For a fellow member of the JSA, it was nothing. | 作为美国正义协会的一员 这不算什么 |
[37:06] | Astonishing to be back here again. | 回到这里真令人惊讶 |
[37:09] | A ship that can travel through time and heal any wound. | 一艘船居然可以穿越时间 治愈伤口 |
[37:12] | – Think of the possibilities… – Let me remind you, | -想想这可能性… -提醒你下 |
[37:15] | it’s imperative that you carry on as if you never saw me | 你接下来必须装作从没见过我 |
[37:18] | or anything else from the future. | 或是任何来自未来的东西 |
[37:19] | That you would pass up the chance to show me | 那你就会错过机会 |
[37:22] | even the barest glimpse of that future, | 让我一睹那未来了 |
[37:24] | catapulting our transmutation research into the 21st century, | 将我们的嬗变研究推进到21世纪水平 |
[37:28] | I had no idea I could ever be so selfish. | 我不知道自己也会这么自私 |
[37:31] | Interesting, considering that’s exactly how you’ve been to Clarissa. | 真有趣 特别是想到你如何对待克莱丽莎 |
[37:35] | She nearly died last night | 她昨晚差点死了 |
[37:36] | because of your blind devotion to your work. | 就因为你对你工作的盲目崇拜 |
[37:43] | You of all people understand the importance of our research. | 你比任何人都明白我们研究的重要性 |
[37:48] | I understand the importance of one thing and one thing only: | 我只明白了一件事的重要性 |
[37:52] | After everything I’ve accomplished, all– all of the awards I’ve won… | 在我完成了一切 赢了所有奖项之后… |
[37:55] | – Did we win the sixth Carlin? – The only thing | -我们赢了第六届卡琳奖吗 -唯一 |
[37:58] | that brings meaning to my life is Clarissa. | 让我生命有意义的就是克莱丽莎 |
[38:04] | Yes, Martin, our wife, | 没错 马丁 我们的妻子 |
[38:06] | who you spent the last two days ignoring. | 过去两天你都在无视她 |
[38:10] | But I love Clarissa. | 但我爱克莱丽莎 |
[38:12] | Then cherish her, Martin, | 那就珍惜她吧 马丁 |
[38:15] | because I promise you, | 因为我向你保证 |
[38:18] | she is the only thing you will care to remember. | 她是你未来唯一想要记住的事 |
[38:24] | And I promise you… | 我也向你保证 |
[38:27] | I’ll make sure she knows I love her. | 我会让她知道我爱她 |
[38:32] | I pray that you do. | 希望如此 |
[38:47] | Are you sure you won’t come with us? | 你确定不跟我们一起走吗 |
[38:49] | Rex’s killer is still out there. | 雷克斯的杀手还在外面 |
[38:51] | We could find him together. | 我们可以一起去找他 |
[38:53] | I think last night proved my fighting days are over. | 我想昨晚已经证明我战斗的日子该结束了 |
[38:56] | You were amazing out there. | 你表现得非常英勇 |
[38:58] | It felt like old times. | 就和过去一样 |
[39:01] | But there’s something keeping you here in 1987, isn’t there? | 但在1987年有让你留恋的东西 是吗 |
[39:06] | After the JSA disbanded, | 美国正义协会解散后 |
[39:07] | I spent a lot of lonely years | 我度过了许多寂寞的岁月 |
[39:10] | until I finally met someone, Amaya. | 直到我遇见了一个人 阿玛雅 |
[39:13] | And he’s waiting for me at home. | 他在家里等着我回去 |
[39:17] | I have ameliorated Mr. Rice’s injuries. | 我已完成对莱斯先生的治疗 |
[39:20] | That’s incredible. | 真不可思议 |
[39:27] | A word of advice from an old man who’s lived long enough | 作为人生阅历丰富的老人对你说句真心话 |
[39:30] | to see the world change, and mostly for the better: | 我看见世界变化 大多都是往好的方面 |
[39:35] | If you are lucky enough to find love again… | 如果你能够幸运地再次遇到爱情 |
[39:41] | Embrace it. | 敞开心扉吧 |
[39:42] | Are you leaving already? | 你这就要走了吗 |
[39:44] | I was hoping we’d have a beer. | 我还想一起喝啤酒呢 |
[39:46] | Oh, unlike you, my time is limited, | 不像你 我的时间有限 |
[39:51] | and I don’t need the carbs. | 而且我也不需要碳水化合物 |
[39:54] | Good-bye, Todd. | 再见 托德 |
[40:07] | Well, I guess I just, uh– | 我想我只是… |
[40:09] | He loved to sing. | 他喜欢唱歌 |
[40:12] | Henry, your grandfather. | 亨利 你的祖父 |
[40:15] | He had a-a beautiful voice. | 他的声音非常动听 |
[40:20] | During long convoys or stake-outs, | 在长时间护卫或是监视时 |
[40:22] | he would serenade the team. | 他会给队伍唱小夜曲 |
[40:25] | He made it his personal mission to get me to sing along, | 他把引得我一起唱当成一种使命 |
[40:28] | but he never succeeded. | 却从没成功过 |
[40:33] | But when the chips were down | 但在危急关头 |
[40:35] | and all hope seemed lost, | 失去希望的时候 |
[40:38] | we could always count on Henry to lift our spirits. | 亨利总是可以鼓舞我们的精神 |
[40:42] | That’s the kind of man your grandfather was. | 你祖父就是这样一个人 |
[40:49] | Then take me back there now. | 现在就带我回去那里 |
[40:50] | I will get your item back for you. | 我会把你的东西带回来给你 |
[40:52] | The Legends have left 1987. | 传奇们已经离开了1987年 |
[40:54] | The item is beyond your reach. | 那东西已经逃出你的手掌心了 |
[40:55] | That blonde woman, she’s a time traveler like you. | 那个金发女人 她和你一样是时间旅行者 |
[40:58] | She knows what happens to me in the future. | 她知道我未来会发生什么 |
[41:00] | – I’m sure she does. – Then take me with you. | -我相信她知道 -那就带我一起走 |
[41:02] | I need to change my destiny. | 我要改变我的命运 |
[41:05] | Tell you what, | 不如这样 |
[41:06] | why don’t we work together to change both of our destinies? | 咱俩齐心协力 一同改变命运如何 |
[41:13] | Step inside. | 进去 |