Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第2季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第2季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Time travel is real, 时间旅行是真实存在的
[00:03] and all of history is vulnerable to attack, 而所有的历史都脆弱不堪
[00:06] which is why we must travel through time 所以我们必须穿越时间
[00:08] to stop the spread of these so-called Time Aberrations 阻止那些所谓的时间偏差发散开来
[00:11] and to erase their damage to history. 并抹除他们对历史造成的损坏
[00:13] We are a team of outcasts and misfits. 我们是一队浪人和超能力者
[00:16] So please don’t call us heroes. 所以请不要叫我们英雄
[00:18] We’re Legends. 我们是传奇
[00:23] I think I can save him. 我想我能救他
[00:24] It’s a biomolecular enhancer. 这是生物分子强化剂
[00:25] You got super powers now, dude. 你现在有超能力了 伙计
[00:28] Name’s Steel. 我叫钢铁
[00:29] I’m not going back until Rex’s killer is brought to justice. 抓到杀雷克斯的凶手 我才走
[00:32] You let the Shogun steal a 21st century super-suit? 你让那将军偷了21世纪超级战衣
[00:35] I have to teach you to destroy 我就是靠这件战衣成为英雄
[00:36] the only thing that makes me hero. 现在我却要教你摧毁它
[00:39] Do it! 就现在
[00:45] – I am so sorry. – It’s okay. -非常抱歉 -没关系
[01:02] Dontar. 唐塔
[01:06] Dontar, are you reading this? 唐塔 能收到吗
[01:10] They’re dead! They’re all dead. 他们死了 他们全都死了
[01:12] The heist went off easy. 抢劫很顺利
[01:14] We got the TX-90 out of 2235 我们按照约定 从2235
[01:16] as contracted, but… 拿到了TX-90 可是
[01:19] but Alec got infected. 可是亚历克被感染了
[01:20] And then he killed– 然后他杀死了
[01:22] God, you wouldn’t imagine what he did to everyone. 天哪 你都想不出他对大家做了什么
[01:39] I don’t know when I am. 我不知道我现在在什么时间
[01:41] I’m activating the temporal beacon. 我现在启动临时信标
[01:43] You get in the “Dauntless” 你赶紧上勇敢号
[01:45] and you get out here and rescue my ass. 快他妈来这里救我
[01:56] Don’t move. 不许动
[01:58] What the hell is this thing? 这是什么玩意
[02:16] I can’t risk putting any more lives in danger. 我不能再让更多的人去冒险了
[02:19] And neither can you. 你也不能
[02:21] Which is why you’ll keep what I’m about to tell you a secret. 所以我接下来要说的话你不能告诉别人
[02:24] Even from the rest of your team. 甚至不能告诉你的队员
[02:26] A war is coming, Captain Hunter. 战争即将到来 亨特船长
[02:29] How many times are we gonna listen 我们还要听多少遍
[02:31] to this message from future Barry? 这段巴里发自未来的信息
[02:33] Until it make sense. 听到懂为止
[02:34] So, forever is basically what you’re saying. 那就是要听一辈子了
[02:37] You haven’t spoken to anyone else about this? 你没跟别人说过这事吧
[02:39] No. 没有
[02:40] We agreed that we wouldn’t. 我说了我不会
[02:41] And yet, I find myself asking. 但我还是不确定
[02:44] Martin? 马丁
[02:46] Sara. 莎拉
[02:48] W-what can I do for you? 有 有什么事呢
[02:49] You never call me Sara. 你从来不叫我莎拉的
[02:51] Everything with you is Ms. Lance. 你总是叫我兰斯小姐
[02:53] I’m turning over a new leaf. 我翻开了新的篇章
[02:54] Well, turn it over in the Library. 那来图书馆翻翻吧
[02:56] We’ve got something. 这里有状况
[02:58] I don’t know when I am. 我不知道我现在在什么时间
[03:01] I’ve activated the temporal beacon. 我现在启动临时信标
[03:03] You get in the Dauntless 你赶紧登上勇敢号
[03:05] and you get out here and rescue my ass. 快他妈来这里救我
[03:08] A bit vulgar for a Time Master. 作为时间之主 他说话有点粗俗
[03:11] Time Pirate, we’re thinking. 我们说的是时间海盗
[03:13] He activated a beacon. We have to go after him. 他启动了一个信标 我们要去找他
[03:16] He’s a Time Pirate. Why would we rescue him? 他是个时间海盗 我们为什么要救他
[03:17] Because if he ends up somewhere he shouldn’t… 因为如果他到了他不该去的地方
[03:19] And does something he shouldn’t… 做了不该做的事
[03:21] It’s Aberration-palooza. 就会造成时间偏差
[03:23] So, where do we think he’s going to end up? 那他应该在哪
[03:30] Looks like Mississippi, 1863. 好像是密西西比州 1863年
[03:33] Height of the American Civil War. 内战最激烈的一年
[03:35] It’s also the bloodiest year in American history. 也是美国历史上最血腥的一年
[03:38] We gotta watch each other’s backs out there. 我们到那的时候要互相照应
[03:40] Yes, which is why you will be watching ours from right here. 是的 所以我们行动时你要在这里监控
[03:46] If you don’t mind, 如果你不介意的话
[03:48] someone has to stay behind as backup. 总要有人做后援
[03:51] I can’t believe Ray got pined. 不敢相信竟然不让雷参加行动
[03:52] No suit, no powers, no tech. 没战衣 没超能力 没战斗技巧
[03:55] I mean, I guess Sara had no choice but to bench him. 我想莎拉实在没法用他
[03:58] Well, I-I’m sure she’s just trying to keep him safe. 我想她只是为了确保他的安全
[04:01] This time period is replete with various perils. 这个年代充满各种危险
[04:05] Perhaps it might be easier 或许如果你留下
[04:08] if you were to remain behind and keep Dr. Palmer company. 陪着帕尔默博士 他会好受些
[04:14] Perhaps you should remain behind. 或许你应该留下
[04:17] No? Because you’re not black. 不行吗 因为你不是黑人吗
[04:20] Because you think that, me going back to 1863, 因为你觉得我回到1863年
[04:22] I can’t handle it. 会应付不来
[04:24] That doesn’t mean there’s a need for you to subject yourself 但这也并不意味着你非得要去
[04:26] to the horrors that await you in that era. 这个充满恐怖的时代
[04:31] Okay, 好吧
[04:32] now, I get it might be difficult for you to understand this, 我明白你可能很难理解这个
[04:37] but I’ve been black my entire life, Grey. 但我生下来就是黑人 灰老头
[04:40] And honestly, I can’t think of a time period we could go to 说实话 我觉得不管去哪个年代
[04:42] where I wouldn’t face some sort of racism. 都要面对一些种族歧视问题
[04:45] So don’t worry. Okay? 所以不要担心了 好吗
[04:57] Along with comms devices, I also packed sacked lunches. 除了通讯设备 我还给你们带了午餐袋
[05:00] I figured the food in 1863 is pretty lousy. 我觉得1863年的饭不会好吃
[05:03] All right, the operation is simple. 好了 行动很简单
[05:05] We isolate the target, we eliminate the timeship, 找到目标 清除时间飞船
[05:08] and we get out of there. 然后离开那里
[05:09] And all while wearing this dress. 还要一直穿着这种衣服
[05:12] Come back safe. 要安全回来哦
[05:19] It’s Mississippi, 1863. 这是密西西比州 1863年
[05:21] The weather is a temperate 58 degrees. 气温目前为14.5度
[05:25] A little trivia: you guys are in Hinds County, 给你们讲个冷知识 你们目前在海恩兹郡
[05:27] which was named after General Thomas– 是根据托马斯将军命名的…
[05:29] Did you just– 你是不是…
[05:30] Shut off his comms? Yep. 切断了他的通讯设备 没错
[05:33] Guys? Guys? 各位 各位
[05:40] I can’t believe it. 简直不敢相信
[05:42] It looks to be some kind of escape pod. 像是某种逃生舱
[05:43] No doubt, it fell out of the Temporal Zone. 应该是从某个时光穿梭区掉出来的
[05:46] No sign of anyone. 还没看到人
[05:47] Well, the power core looks exposed. 主电源裸露在外
[05:49] That mean what I think it means? 你这句话是我想的意思吗
[05:51] Only one way to find out. 只能试试看了
[05:54] Thought you’d never ask. 还以为你不会问呢
[05:55] Back up, everyone. 大家退后
[06:02] What’s next? 接下来呢
[06:03] Don’t you think that’s enough incineration for one day, Mr. Rory? 你今天烧很多东西了 罗里先生
[06:06] No, I do not, Professor. 我不觉得 教授
[06:08] This is turning out to be one of our easiest missions yet. 目前为止这算是我们做过最简单的任务了
[06:11] Help me! Somebody, please! 救命 救救我
[06:13] You had to say that, didn’t you? 你就非得乌鸦嘴一句
[06:14] It’s over there. 在那边
[06:15] Help me! Help! 救命 救命
[06:18] Wait, we’re not supposed to interfere with historical events. 等等 我们不能干涉历史事件
[06:21] Try and stop me. 那你来阻止我啊
[06:22] Oh, come– 别这样…
[06:24] Women. 女人啊
[06:25] She certainly has a fiery spirit. 她的性格还真是火爆
[06:27] Which is either gonna get her killed 这性格要么会害死她
[06:28] or completely screw up history. 要么会让历史完全混乱
[06:30] Just end it, fast. 速战速决
[06:45] Let’s get those Confederates off his back. 帮他解决掉那些联盟军
[06:54] Relax. 别怕
[06:54] All right, you’re safe now. 你现在已经安全了
[06:56] What did I just see? 我刚才看到了什么
[06:58] What was what? I, uh, I didn’t see anything. 什么 我什么都没看到啊
[07:02] Who are you guys? 你们是谁
[07:03] What’s going on, here? 发生了什么事
[07:04] Look, we’re just passing through. 我们只是路过
[07:06] Okay, guys, let’s get the hell out of here. 好了 各位 我们快走吧
[07:08] We can’t just leave him here. 不能把他丢在这里
[07:09] Well, unfortunately, we have to. 很遗憾 我们别无选择
[07:10] If we rescue one man, we could alter history in the wrong way. 拯救一个人 可能会改变历史的走向
[07:13] You’re dispatch, aren’t you? 你们是派遣员吧
[07:15] Wait, what’s a dispatch? 等等 什么是派遣员
[07:16] It’s a former slave providing information to the Union Army. 曾经是奴隶 负责给联邦军提供情报
[07:21] My name is Henry Scott. 我叫亨利·斯科特
[07:22] I’m a free man from Trenton, New Jersey. 是来自新泽西州特兰顿的自由人
[07:24] Well, you’re a long way from home. 那你可真是走了很远
[07:26] And we need to be getting out of here. 我们得离开这里
[07:30] Guys? 你们看
[07:36] Oh, my God. 天呐
[07:37] Those Confederates look a lot like– 这些联盟军看起来很像…
[07:39] Don’t–don’t–don’t say it! 别别别 别说出来
[07:44] Quick, quick, just merge! 快快 合体吧
[08:28] Is everybody okay? 大家都没事吧
[08:32] What the hell was that? 这些是什么东西
[08:34] You ask me, they look like zo– 要我说 它们像僵…
[08:35] No! Please, don’t say it. 不要 别说出来
[08:37] I know they’re essentially a myth, 我知道它们实质上是虚构的
[08:38] but I have this irrational fear of– 但我会莫名地害怕…
[08:40] – Zombies. – Please, don’t say it. -僵尸 -拜托 别说出来
[08:42] Oh, God. 天哪
[08:47] – Hang on. – Satch– -坚持住 -背包…
[08:50] – What? – My… satchel. -什么 -我的背包
[08:55] Are you…Union? 你是联邦的吗
[08:58] – Kinda. – My…my orders. -算是吧 -我的任务指令
[09:02] Collins Plantations. 柯林斯种植园
[09:04] Confederate troop movements. 联盟部队行动
[09:08] Without them… 没有他们…
[09:28] Nice job blowing up the Time Pirate’s escape pod. 干得漂亮 炸掉了时间海盗的逃生舱
[09:30] Put another win in the mission column. 又成功完成一次任务
[09:32] Did you not see what happened next? 你没看到后来发生了什么吗
[09:34] No, I took a break. Had to go to the bathroom. 没 我离开了一下 去了趟厕所
[09:37] You okay? 你们没事吧
[09:38] We were attacked by zombies. 我们被僵尸袭击了
[09:40] And someone put sprouts on my sandwich. 还有人往我的三明治里加甘蓝
[09:44] The Time Pirate’s distress call 时间海盗的求救呼叫
[09:45] referenced something called a TX-90. 提到一种叫TX-90的东西
[09:47] It’s a futurist bioweapon. 是一种未来生物武器
[09:48] The infected’s condition represents strongly 感染者的状况明显表现为
[09:52] those things… that…I can’t say. 那些东西 我不能说
[09:55] And if that infected Time Pirate is out there 而且如果那个被感染的海盗还没找到
[09:57] spreading this virus, then our work is not done here. 还在扩散病毒 那我们的任务就没完成
[10:01] No kidding. Having zombies, or whatever they are, 说真的 要是这些僵尸 或什么玩意
[10:03] running around the Civil War is not a good thing. 在内战中乱窜 绝对不是好事
[10:07] Speaking of not good. 说到不好的事
[10:09] Get him to the MedBay. 送他去医务舱
[10:14] What’s going on? 什么情况
[10:15] Apparently, 看起来
[10:16] you were wounded during our encounter with the infected. 你在我们与感染者战斗时受伤了
[10:20] Impossible. 不可能
[10:22] Those creepy bastards didn’t lay a finger on me. 那些恶心的混蛋没摸到我
[10:26] But they might have gotten in a tooth. 但他们可能咬了你一下
[10:27] Or 30. 或一大口
[10:30] Oh, my God. He’s already starting to turn. 我的天 他已经开始转化了
[10:32] Ray, you gotta fix me. 雷 你必须治好我
[10:35] I don’t want to be turned into a frickin’ zombie. 我不想被转化成该死的僵尸
[10:41] Oh, my God. 天哪
[10:42] Yeah, it’s pretty disastrous. 是的 情况相当惨
[10:44] I’m guessing, thanks to the zombies, 我猜 是由于那些僵尸
[10:46] the Confederacy won its independence from the Union. 联盟军从联邦军那里赢得了独立
[10:49] It wasn’t just them. 不只是他们
[10:51] That guy, the dispatch, these are his mission orders. 那个人 他背包里 任务指令是这样的
[10:55] From General Ulysses S. Grant. 来自尤利塞斯·辛普森·格兰特将军
[10:59] My God. 天哪
[11:00] He was supposed to infiltrate the Collins Plantation 他本应潜入柯林斯种植园
[11:02] and steal Confederate troop movement orders. 窃取联盟部队调动命令
[11:05] They named a high school after him? 他们用他的名字命名了一所高中
[11:06] That’s because in the original version of history, 那是因为在原本的历史中
[11:08] the plans Scott stole helped Grant 斯科特窃取的调动计划助格兰特
[11:11] win the Battle of Champion Hill. 赢得冠军山之战
[11:13] And I’m guessing none of that happened 而我猜那一切都不会发生了
[11:15] because Scott was bayonetted by a Confederate 因为斯科特被联盟军刺杀了
[11:17] turned into a zombie by a future virus. 被未来病毒变成僵尸了
[11:20] Okay, so… 好吧 那么
[11:23] how do we fix it? 我们要怎么修复
[11:24] We don’t. 不是我们
[11:25] I do. 是我
[11:27] Jax. 杰克斯
[11:28] There’s a reason black people were used as spies. 让黑人当间谍是有原因的
[11:31] Because we were invisible. 因为我们简直是透明的
[11:33] That’s why I’m going in there. 所以我得潜入那里
[11:35] Don’t worry. If anything happens, it’s on me. 别担心 万一有什么不测 算我的
[11:37] No, Jax, it’s on me. 不 杰克斯 这事算我的
[11:39] Look, Mick is already hurt, 米克已经受伤了
[11:40] and I don’t like the idea of putting anyone else in harm’s way. 而我不想再让人陷入危险
[11:43] And I don’t like the idea of having a flag 而我不想看到国旗上
[11:45] that has 20 stars on it. 只有二十颗星
[11:50] I’m definitely not letting you go in there alone. 我绝对不会让你一个人去的
[11:52] Fine, I’ll take Amaya. 好吧 我会带上阿玛雅
[11:54] All right. Nate and I will go warn the Union Army 好的 我和内特去警告北方联邦军
[11:57] about the infected soldiers. 出现了这些被感染的士兵
[11:59] Okay. 好的
[12:01] When we get to wherever we’re going, 等下我们到了目的地
[12:03] maybe I should be the one 也许应该由我来
[12:04] that breaks the zombie news to General Grant. 告诉格兰特将军这个僵尸的消息
[12:07] I’m someone he’ll listen to. 我说的话他会听
[12:09] Because you’re a man? 因为你是男人吗
[12:11] We’re a couple hundred years away from gender equality. 还有几百年才会男女平等
[12:14] Only a couple hundred? 只有几百年吗
[12:16] Look, all I’m saying is, 我想说的是
[12:17] maybe–just maybe– when we get to the Union Army, 也许 就也许 等我们到了联邦军那里
[12:19] you let me do the talking. 让我来跟他们说
[12:20] Stay where you are. 站在原地别动
[12:22] Right there. 就在那别动
[12:23] Okay. You do the talking. 好吧 你来跟他们说
[12:28] So, what’s our plan? 那么 我们的计划是什么
[12:30] Well, if things go easy, 如果一切顺利
[12:32] we sneak in while everybody’s asleep, 大家都睡了我们就潜进去
[12:34] find the Confederate plans, and grab them. 找到联盟军的调动计划并偷出来
[12:37] Are things ever easy with your group? 你们这群人遇事有顺利过吗
[12:39] – Eh, good point. – Please, don’t! -有道理 -求你了 别
[12:42] I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to burn the table cloth! 对不起 我真的不是故意把桌布烧了的
[12:44] It was an accident, I swear! 那是个意外 我发誓
[12:46] An accident? You just let yourself get distracted, that’s all. 意外 你只是分神了 仅此而已
[12:49] While you should have been thinking about the ironing, 在你本应想着如何熨好桌布的时候
[12:52] you were probably daydreaming about Ulysses S. Grant 你大概在做着尤利塞斯·辛普森·格兰特
[12:54] marching down here to free all the slaves. 率军前来这里解放所有黑奴的白日梦吧
[12:56] No, sir. I wasn’t. 不 先生 我没有
[12:59] Which is why I need to focus your attention. 所以我需要集中你的注意力
[13:02] – No, no, no, wait. – He’s going to hurt her. -不不不 等等 -他会伤害她的
[13:04] I know, and it’s awful. 我知道 这很糟
[13:06] But if we blow our cover now, 但是如果我们现在暴露身份
[13:08] we won’t be able to fix the Aberration. 我们就没法修复历史偏差了
[13:09] And we might lose the Civil War. 而我们可能会输掉内战
[13:15] Don’t matter how much you cry. 不管你哭得多么伤心
[13:17] I’m still gonna hurt you. 我还是要惩罚你
[13:28] Raymond, please hurry. 雷蒙德 请再快一点
[13:29] I don’t like the way this is going. 我不喜欢现在这个状况
[13:30] You don’t like the way this is going? 你不喜欢现在这个状况吗
[13:33] How close are you to formulating a workable vaccine? 你还要多久来配制有效的疫苗
[13:36] Very. 马上好
[13:37] I think. 我觉得
[13:42] Raymond. 雷蒙德
[13:44] I’m counting on you. 我就指望你了
[13:47] Don’t worry, Mick. I got you. 别担心 米克 有我在
[13:52] Here we go. 注射吧
[13:58] What’s happening? 怎么回事
[13:59] His heart rate’s spiking. 他的心率在迅速上升
[14:01] Gideon, administer the sedative now! 吉迪恩 立刻使用镇静剂
[14:08] Zombie! Zombie! Zombie! 僵尸 僵尸 僵尸
[14:10] – Screaming isn’t helping. – Zombie! -尖叫是没用的 -僵尸
[14:13] Gideon, put the ship on lockdown! 吉迪恩 封锁整艘飞船
[14:15] Lockdown mode activated. 启动封锁模式
[14:25] This is incredible. 这太不可思议了
[14:26] I did my sophomore thesis on the Civil War. 我大二的论文就是写内战的
[14:29] I smell a history lesson coming. 我感觉历史课要来了
[14:31] Fun fact: Did you know, out of the 3 million people 有个趣闻 你知道吗 在两方参战的
[14:33] who fought on both sides, 三百万人之中
[14:35] 300 were women in drag? 有三百人是女扮男装的
[14:38] How is that not a fun fact for you? 你不觉得是趣闻吗
[14:42] General, we caught these two outside the northeast perimeter. 将军 我们在东北外围区域抓住了这两个人
[14:45] This here is a war zone, 这里是战区
[14:47] so either you two are Confederate spies, or you… 你俩不是联盟军的间谍 就是
[14:52] are very lost. 迷路得不轻
[14:53] Actually, we’re neither, General Grant. 其实我们两者都不是 格兰特将军
[14:56] How do you know my name? 你怎么知道我的名字的
[14:57] I’m a fan. Actually, I’m, like, a really big fan. 我是你的粉丝 其实我是你的超级粉丝
[15:00] And you are surprisingly taller than I thought in real life. 而真正的你比我想的要高得多
[15:05] I’m a Colonel in the Union Army. 我是联邦军的一位上校
[15:08] Colonel Sanders. 桑德斯上校
[15:09] I’m Colonel Sanders with the 31st Pennsylvania Infantry. 我是宾夕法尼亚31步兵团的桑德斯上校
[15:13] Then why are you not in proper uniform, son? 那为什么你没有穿军服 孩子
[15:16] My uniform’s in the wash, sir. 我的军服送去洗了 长官
[15:18] Or you are a Confederate spy. 或者你是个联盟军间谍
[15:21] – Okay. – Look, we’re not Confederates. -好了 -我们不是联盟军
[15:24] And truth be told, we’re not a part of the Union either. 说实话 我们不是联邦军的人
[15:27] But we are here to tell you that your company is in danger. 但我们是来告诉你 你的军队有危险
[15:30] In danger? 有危险
[15:32] Of what? 什么危险
[15:34] Well, believe it or not, 无论你相信与否
[15:36] a horde of zombies is headed your way. 一群僵尸正朝你们这里来
[15:39] What is a zombie? 僵尸是什么
[15:41] They’re not familiar with that word for another 70 years. 还要再过七十年 他们才熟知这个词
[15:43] I’ve had enough nonsense. 我听够废话了
[15:44] Look, it’s not nonsense. It’s just really hard to explain. 这不是废话 只是很难解释而已
[15:49] And it would be a lot easier if I just showed you. 如果我带你去看会简单明了些
[15:54] And if I’m not back for any reason, 如果我不回来
[15:56] feel free to shoot him. 你可以朝他开枪
[16:00] Just don’t listen to her. 别听她的
[16:09] They’re having some kind of party. 他们在搞派对
[16:11] Oh, a Cotillion, actually. 是在跳沙龙舞
[16:13] According to Scott’s mission papers, 斯科特的任务文件上说
[16:15] he was going to get in disguised as the help. 他要伪装成仆人混进去
[16:20] You mean slave? 你是说奴隶吗
[16:26] We could have helped her. We should have. 我们本来能帮她的 我们就该帮她
[16:28] Look, I’ve been doing this time travel thing 时间旅行的事我已经做了
[16:31] for a little while now. 一段时间了
[16:32] And if I’ve learned one thing, it’s you never know 我所学到的就是你永远不知道
[16:35] what’s gonna change history and have massive consequences. 什么会改变历史 并引发巨大的后果
[16:40] What, you think this doesn’t make me angry as well? 你以为我不会因此而愤怒吗
[16:44] But we have a job to do. 但是我们有任务要执行
[16:46] And if we don’t do it, we can make things a lot worse. 如果我们不执行 就会让事情变得更糟
[16:52] Just– just stay on comms, okay? 保持通讯 好吗
[16:59] He was– he was– he– he– 他是…他是…
[17:01] Calm down, calm down. 冷静点 冷静点
[17:03] We’re going to die. 我们要死了
[17:05] – You just need to calm down. – I will not calm down. -你只要冷静下来就行 -我冷静不了
[17:08] He was threatening enough before he was one of the walking dead! 在他变成行尸走肉前 说了很多威胁的话
[17:11] Why didn’t your vaccine work? 你的疫苗为什么没用
[17:12] I-I-I don’t know. 我也不知道
[17:14] It could be that subcutaneous delivery needs more than one dose. 皮下注射的方法 一剂药可能不够
[17:16] Oh, and that didn’t occur to you while formulating your serum? 你在制作药剂配方时 没想到这点吗
[17:18] At least I’m not the one with an irrational fear of zombies. 至少我没有荒谬的僵尸恐惧症
[17:20] There’s nothing irrational about my fear of zombies. 我对僵尸的恐惧一点也不荒谬
[17:23] He’s a zombie! 他可是个僵尸
[17:24] Look, I’m pretty sure that I stunned him. 我很肯定我把他吓傻眼了
[17:25] Oh, you’re pretty sure? 你很肯定吗
[17:26] And if he’s knocked out cold in the MedBay, 如果他被打昏在医疗仓里
[17:28] all we have to do is go back in there and inject him again. 我们只要进去再给他打一针就行了
[17:30] And if he’s not, I’m pretty sure he’ll kill us! 如果他没昏 我很肯定他会干掉我们
[17:33] So, me and my irrational fear are staying right here. 我和我荒谬的恐惧要留在这里
[17:36] Listen to me, Marty– 听我说 马蒂
[17:38] – Can I call you Marty? – No. -我能叫你马蒂吗 -不行
[17:40] You have to help me. If you don’t, 你得帮我 如果你不帮我
[17:41] and I get bitten, then you’ll have two zombies to deal with. 我被他咬了 那你就要面对两个僵尸了
[17:47] Oh, my God. 天呐
[18:20] Amaya, it’s Jax. 阿玛雅 我是杰克斯
[18:22] The study’s a bust, I’m gonna check the rest of the plantation house. 书房已经被翻乱了 我去看看其他的房间
[18:32] I am so sorry, ma’am. 非常抱歉 女士
[18:35] Boy, what did you just do? 小子 你刚刚干了什么
[18:38] I, uh, I’m sorry. 对不起
[18:39] You took that woman’s hand 你拉着这位女士的手
[18:41] and addressed her directly. 直呼其名
[18:42] No, sir, I-I did not. 不 先生 我没有
[18:45] You calling me a liar, boy? 你是说我在撒谎吗 小子
[18:48] I’m not calling you anything, sir. 我什么也没说 先生
[18:53] Who the hell are you? 你是什么人
[18:55] I’m with the additional staff for tonight’s festivities. 我是今晚庆典额外雇佣的仆人
[19:00] So you’re ignorant about the house rules? 所以你对大宅的规矩视若无睹吗
[19:03] See, my staff know better than to talk back to me. 我的仆人不会蠢到跟我顶嘴
[19:06] I’m very sorry. Won’t happen again, sir. 很对不起 再也不会了 先生
[19:13] Don’t you turn your back on me, boy. 我没让你走不准走 小子
[19:15] There a problem, Mr. Collins? 有什么问题吗 柯林斯先生
[19:18] Just a house boy who don’t know his place. 一个男仆不知道安分守己
[19:22] And needs to be taught some manners. 需要教他一点规矩
[19:27] These zombies, they’re– 这些僵尸会
[19:29] they’re going to kill all of you. 会杀光你们所有的人
[19:31] And I keep asking, 我还是会一直问
[19:33] what in perdition’s flames is a zombie? 僵尸到底为何物
[19:36] This. 这就是
[19:39] I found him and 50 others just like him 我发现了他 还有另外五十个和他一样的人
[19:42] less than a mile outside of your camp. 就在你营地外不到一英里的地方
[19:44] And, yeah, I said less than a mile. 没错 不到一英里
[19:46] Which means we don’t have a lot of time. 也就是说我们时间不多了
[19:52] Okay. You ready? 好 准备好了吗
[19:57] Just relax. 别紧张
[19:58] He’s unconscious, remember? 他昏过去了 记得吗
[20:09] – Raymond. – Yeah? -雷蒙德 -怎么了
[20:11] If he’s unconscious, 如果他昏过去了
[20:14] wouldn’t he be here? 不是应该在这里吗
[20:25] This isn’t working. We need more sharpshooters. 这样没用的 我们需要更多的神枪手
[20:27] I can’t spare the men. 我没有多余的人手
[20:28] You see what is out there. 你也看到外面的情况了
[20:30] We have to think about the battle that lies ahead. 我们必须考虑即将来临的战役
[20:33] If we don’t take Vicksburg, 如果不拿下维克斯堡
[20:34] we won’t control the Mississippi, 就掌控不了密西西比河
[20:36] and we need command of the river to win the war. 我们需要河流控制权才能打赢战争
[20:40] At this rate, 照这样下去
[20:41] I’m afraid we will be out of ammunition before dawn. 我们的弹药撑不到天亮
[20:45] We need some backup. 我们需要支援
[20:50] Damn, it’s dark. 该死 太黑了
[20:52] Even if Mr. Rory wasn’t in a zombified state, 就算罗里先生不是僵尸化状态
[20:55] I doubt he possesses the intelligence to operate a light switch. 我觉得他也不懂得怎么关灯
[20:59] Well, he probably just destroyed a conduit or something. 也许他只是把线路给破坏了
[21:02] Well, that’s hardly comforting, Raymond. 这话很难让人宽慰 雷蒙德
[21:11] All right, come on! 快走
[21:12] He got me! He’s got my foot. 他抓到我了 抓到我的脚了
[21:13] Oh, my God. Run, run! 天呐 快跑 快跑
[21:15] Come on. 快点
[21:19] This is a nightmare. 简直是场恶梦
[21:20] If Mr. Rory’s intention is to eat our brains, 如果罗里先生的目的是想吃我们的脑子
[21:22] can you imagine the feast we’ll provide him, 那么我们两个人的智力对他来说
[21:24] given our combined intellects? 简直就是一场饕餮盛宴
[21:26] Wait, wait! 等等 等等
[21:28] Comfortable now? 现在舒服了吗
[21:37] You’ve got a long night ahead of you. 你的今晚将会很难熬
[21:55] Damn it. 真该死
[22:09] What is it? 怎么了
[22:10] It’s… 是…
[22:13] it’s–it’s Jefferson. 是杰佛逊
[22:15] What’s happening to him? 他怎么了
[22:16] I’m not sure but I-I’ve never felt him so– 我不确定 但是我以前从没感到过他
[22:19] so frightened or angry before. 如此害怕或者说气愤
[22:24] I knew I should have gone with him. 我就知道我该和他一起去的
[22:27] Well, Sara and Nate are still out there. 莎拉和内特还在外面
[22:28] Maybe they can get to him. 也许他们能去救他
[22:30] Ray, Martin. 雷 马丁
[22:31] I’ve lost contact with Jax and Amaya. 我失去了与杰克斯和阿玛雅的联络
[22:33] I really could use some help out here. 这里真的需要帮忙
[22:34] I suppose there’s your answer. 我想这就是给你的答复
[22:38] Here’s the thing, Sara. We’d love to come help. 事情是这样的 莎拉 我们想去帮忙
[22:40] But my vaccine didn’t work, 但是我的疫苗没起作用
[22:42] and Mick got turned into one of those things. 米克变成了那东西
[22:44] And he’s confined us to the galley. 他把我们困在了厨房
[22:49] Until we can cure him, 在我们治好他之前
[22:51] you guys are on your own. 你们得靠自己了
[22:53] – Yeah, looks like we all are. – Yeah. -看来我们都要靠自己了 -是的
[23:01] Who are you? 你是谁
[23:05] My name’s Jackson. 我叫杰克逊
[23:09] Jefferson Jackson. 杰佛逊·杰克逊
[23:10] Those are some pretty famous slave owners 你可是以一些相当出名的奴隶主
[23:12] you’re named for, Jefferson. 命名的 杰佛逊
[23:15] Look at his hands. 看他的手
[23:18] Have you ever worked a day in your life? 你有劳动过一天吗
[23:21] Uh, it’s a long story. 说来话长
[23:25] What are you doing here? 你在这儿做什么
[23:27] Also a long story. 还是说来话长
[23:30] Uh, actually–ah. 实际上
[23:34] Maybe–maybe you could help me. 也许你们能帮我
[23:40] I’m here for General Grant. 我为格兰特将军而来
[23:43] The Union general? 联邦军将军吗
[23:44] He sent me to steal details of Confederate troop movements. 他要我来窃取联盟军队动向的具体情报
[23:47] Even if you could get your hands on them, 即使你拿到了情报
[23:49] there ain’t no way off this plantation, Mr. Jackson. 也没法逃出种植园 杰克逊先生
[23:53] – There’s always a way. – No. -总会有办法的 -没有
[23:56] Master Collins got guard dogs. 柯林斯主人有看门狗
[23:58] Cuban bloodhounds. 古巴猎犬
[24:00] Yeah, we had some friends. 我们有些朋友
[24:01] They got caught less than a mile out. 还没跑出一英里就被抓了
[24:04] But they didn’t kill them. 但是他们没杀那些奴隶
[24:05] No, they didn’t want to lose the labor. 他们不想失去劳动力
[24:08] So they cut off their manhood. 所以他们阉了他们
[24:10] And then hobbled them, 然后把他们弄残
[24:11] so they could never think of trying to run again. 这样那些奴隶们再也不会想着逃跑
[24:13] How do you endure this? 你们怎么忍受的这些
[24:17] – How does it not– – Drive us all mad? -你们怎么能不被… -逼疯吗
[24:20] Because that’s what they want it to do. 因为这正是他们想要的
[24:23] They think they can break us. 他们认为他们可以使我们崩溃
[24:27] *When the sun comes up* *当太阳升起*
[24:31] *And the first quail calls* *第一只鹌鹑鸣叫*
[24:34] *Follow the drinking gourd* *跟着饮水葫芦走*
[24:40] *For the old man’s a-waiting for* *因为老人在等着*
[24:43] *To carry you to freedom* *带你走向自由*
[24:49] *Follow the drinking gourd* *跟着饮水葫芦走*
[24:55] Jax, are you there? 杰克斯 你在吗
[24:58] Damn. 该死
[25:20] Well, well, well. 哎呦喂
[25:26] Who invited you to the party? 谁邀请你来聚会的
[25:28] Actually, my invitatio have gotten lost in the mail. 我的邀请一定是寄丢了
[25:32] Hm, you sure have a smart mouth on you. 还挺机灵
[25:36] Pretty one, though. 不过漂亮
[25:40] We’ll have to teach you a lesson on how to talk to your betters. 得教教你 怎么和上等人说话
[25:48] We told Mick that we would save him. 我们答应米克 我们会救他
[25:51] Plus, I still have the vaccine. 再者 我还有疫苗
[25:53] We just have to figure out a way to get it to work. 我们要想办法让它起作用
[26:02] The vaccine wasn’t effective when we injected Mick. 我们给米克注射疫苗不起作用
[26:05] But if we can aerosolize the serum, 如果我们能雾化血清
[26:07] and deploy it using something like a– 然后用什么东西有效释放
[26:09] a fire extinguisher, 就像灭火器
[26:11] we could deliver the cure as a spray. 我们就可以将解药作为喷雾使用
[26:13] W-we’re not doing anything. 不是我们来做
[26:15] But you, on the other hand– 而是你
[26:17] Look, Marty, I know that you’re scared. 马丁 我知道你很害怕
[26:19] I’ve been nothing but scared since my suit was destroyed. 自从我的战衣被毁之后 我就一直在害怕
[26:22] I’ve been terrified that I have nothing to offer the team. 我怕我没有什么可以贡献给团队
[26:26] But you have to get over your fears 但是要挺过这遭
[26:27] if we’re gonna survive this. 你必须克服恐惧
[26:32] We’ve only seen these things downwind from here. 我们只见过这些东西从这里顺风而来
[26:35] We can pick them off in this valley 我们可以在山谷将它们逐个击毁
[26:37] until they’re all gone. 直到一个不剩
[26:39] I got my best men on the ridge to the West. 我命我最好的士兵从山脊西行
[26:41] But reports are, they are running out of ammunition. 但是据报 他们的弹药即将耗尽
[26:47] What? Helps me think. 怎么了 这有助于我思考
[26:52] Well, without ammo, 没了子弹
[26:54] we can’t take all these zombies out, 即使百发百中 我们也不能
[26:56] even with perfect shots. 将这些僵尸全部干掉
[27:02] Can I talk to you for a minute? 能借一步说话吗
[27:04] Yeah. 好的
[27:09] Mr. Collins is gonna love 柯林斯先生将非常喜欢
[27:11] spending the midnight hour with you, girlie. 和你度过夜半时光 小妞儿
[27:13] I’m looking forward to it. 我很期待
[27:15] I hope he enjoys getting punched in the face. 我希望他会享受一拳打到脸上
[27:22] And thank you ever so much for showing me where to find my friend. 非常感谢你告诉去哪里找我的朋友
[27:28] What the hell was that? 那是怎么回事
[27:30] Don’t you know a breakout when you see one? 亲眼见到越狱还不知道怎么回事吗
[27:32] Okay. 好吧
[27:35] Good. Now let’s free them. 很好 也放了他们吧
[27:39] I thought you said if we didn’t do our job, 你不是说过 如果我们做了任务之外的事情
[27:41] we could end up doing more harm than good. 可能会造成伤害而不是帮助吗
[27:44] Yeah, that’s still a risk. 那么做很冒险
[27:47] So what’s changed? 为什么改变心意了
[27:49] The way these people are being treated… 这些人遭受的对待
[27:52] that’s the real aberration. 是真正的偏差
[27:55] I can see that now. 我现在看见了
[27:57] This is the history that needs to be fixed. 这个历史需要被修复
[28:04] No, no, I’m obliged, ma’am, 不 我很感激 女士
[28:05] but I told you what happens if they catch us. 但是你知道我们被他们抓到会怎样
[28:08] Don’t worry. We’re gonna protect you. 别担心 我们会保护你们
[28:10] I know you’re scared. 我知道你们很害怕
[28:11] I get it. Don’t ask me how I know this, 我明白 不要问我怎么知道的
[28:14] but it gets better. 但会变得更好的
[28:18] Not perfect. Nowhere near close. 不会完美 根本谈不上
[28:20] But… 但…
[28:22] better than this. 会比现在好
[28:24] But it starts right now 但只要我们不放弃
[28:27] with us not giving up. 现在就能开始
[28:31] Zambesi. 赞比西
[28:33] Your amulet. 你的护身符
[28:34] You are a warrior of the Zambezi. 你是赞比西的战士
[28:37] You’re familiar with it. 你对它很熟悉
[28:38] That’s where my mother was born. 我母亲在那里出生
[28:41] We must follow her. 我们一定要追随她
[28:43] I believe in her. 我相信她
[28:45] I believe in them. 我相信他们
[28:49] Then I do, too. 那我也相信
[29:02] – What is it? – We got company. -怎么了 -敌人来了
[29:13] We’ve gotta get out of here. 我们得离开这里
[29:14] Not without the Confederate plans. 必须带上联盟军的计划
[29:16] I think I know where they are. 我知道在哪里
[29:17] Okay, you, get everyone to safety. 好 你负责大家的安全
[29:19] – Come on. – Wait, Jax. -快点 -等下 杰克斯
[29:22] Good luck. 祝好运
[29:24] You ready? 准备好了吗
[29:31] Come on! 快点
[29:35] This way. 走这边
[29:45] Go. 快走
[29:50] Mr. Jackson. 杰克逊先生
[29:52] What are you doing, man? 你在干什么 老兄
[29:57] For when things get better, like you said. 为了变得更好 这是你说的
[30:01] Okay, come on. 好 快走
[30:07] What in Sam Hill are these things? 这到底怎么回事
[30:09] They’re infected with something. 他们被感染了
[30:12] We gotta work together, or we’ll never make it out of here alive. 我们必须合作 否则无法活着出去
[30:15] What are you saying? 你在说什么了
[30:16] I’m saying give us weapons. 我说给我们武器
[30:18] Without us, you’ll never be able to fight them off. 没有我们的帮助 你根本打不过他们
[30:19] You think I’m dumb enough to arm my own slaves? 我会蠢到给我的奴隶武器吗
[30:27] Come on! 快走
[30:28] Help! 救命
[30:30] For God’s sake, help me! 看在老天的份上帮我吧
[30:33] Go! 快走
[30:40] We are down to our last rounds 我们只剩最后几发子弹了
[30:42] with no hope of stopping those abominations. 对于阻止这些怪物我们已经没希望了
[30:44] Whatever you have up your sleeve, 你还有什么招
[30:45] I suggest you play that card now, Ms. Lance. 赶紧使出来吧 兰斯小姐
[30:48] We are working on it. 我们正在努力
[30:50] – You good? – Am I good? -你还好吧 -我还好吗
[30:52] Well, considering my survival hinges on 鉴于我的生死得靠
[30:54] me accessing a superpower I’m not familiar with, 我转换到我不熟悉的超能力
[30:56] I’m a little uhh. 我有点愕
[30:59] – Run fast, run hard, don’t die. – Okay. -快跑 猛跑 别死 -好
[31:04] I can promise you two of those things. 我可以保证其中两样
[31:13] – I’m in the MedBay. – Be careful, Raymond. -我在医疗仓 -小心点 雷蒙德
[31:15] It won’t take long for Mr. Rory to figure out where you are. 罗里先生不用多久就能找到你
[31:19] Tell me something I don’t know. 你不告诉我我也知道
[31:34] Party’s over! 派对结束了
[31:46] Those things are right outside the perimeter. 那些东西就在四周
[31:49] Kill the lights and hold your fire. 把火灭了 不要开火
[32:03] Hey, over here! 在这里
[32:06] Come and get it, you ugly freaks! 快来取 你们这些怪人
[32:09] Follow me, you big dummies! 跟着我 你们这群大傻瓜
[32:13] Come on! Follow the light! 快点 跟着火光走
[32:21] Raymond? 雷蒙德
[32:23] Raymond, where are you? 雷蒙德 你在哪里
[32:27] What happened? 怎么回事
[32:38] Oh, no. Don’t be dead, Raymond. 不 你别死 雷蒙德
[32:41] On the other hand, if you are dead, 但是 如果你死了
[32:44] please stay dead. 就死透吧
[32:54] Just unconscious, well done. 只是不省人事 很好
[32:57] Now, 现在
[32:59] where’s that fire extinguisher? 那个灭火器在哪呢
[33:06] Okay, Martin. 好 马丁
[33:08] Just do what they did… 按照他们在
[33:10] in those zombie movies… 你一直没敢看的
[33:14] that you never had the courage to watch. 僵尸电影里那样做就是了
[33:22] Come on! Come on! 快点 快点
[33:24] That gentleman is either the bravest man 这位先生是我从军以来
[33:27] I have ever had in my ranks, 见过最勇敢
[33:30] or the dumbest. 或者说最愚蠢的人
[34:04] If–if you’d– if you’d just cooperate 如果你肯合作
[34:06] things will go much easier for us. 我们就大可不必这么费劲
[34:18] You may be stronger, but I assure you, 也许你比较强壮 但我确信
[34:21] you will not eat me today. 我不会被你咬的
[34:29] Professor, what’s going on? 教授 怎么回事
[34:33] Was I just trying to kiss you? 我刚才是想吻你吗
[34:35] Uh, I could only hope, Mr. Rory. 希望不要 罗里先生
[34:40] I can only hope. 希望不要
[34:44] – Everybody good? – Yeah. -大家还好吗 -还好
[34:47] Jax, we’ve gotta go. 杰克斯 我们得走了
[34:49] This fire is gonna attract a lot of unwanted attention. 这场火会引来很多不必要的注意
[34:52] I know. 我知道
[34:53] I want to enjoy this for a moment. 我要再享受一下这一刻
[35:08] Okay. 好
[35:19] You see your man anywhere? 你看见你的人了吗
[35:26] What the…? 那是…
[35:27] Wait, hold your fire. 等一下 别开火
[35:37] Nate? 内特
[35:43] I am covered in zombie guts. 我被僵尸的内脏包围了
[35:47] But you’re alive. 但你活下来了
[35:51] I think I’m gonna be sick. 我会恶心想吐的
[35:56] This is a godsend. 这是上帝所赐
[35:59] We know how the rebels are planning to take Champion Hill, 我们知道反叛军打算怎么夺取冠军山了
[36:01] and when they do, we will be there to give them hell. 当他们出动 我们就让他们好看
[36:03] – Set our cannon battery up on the western ridge. – Yes, sir. -把我们的大炮设在西山脊 -是 长官
[36:06] We will light them up like the Fourth of July 等他们聚集到山上
[36:08] when they roll over that hill. 我们会像在独立日那样点了他们
[36:11] – What’s your name, son? – Oh, it’s Ja– -你叫什么名 孩子 -我是杰…
[36:14] Henry Scott. 亨利·斯科特
[36:16] Mr. Scott, thank you for your incredible bravery 斯科特先生 感谢您绝佳的勇气和
[36:19] and your service to the United States. 您为美国作出的贡献
[36:23] You may have just won this war for us. 你也许帮我们赢了这场战
[36:27] Are these men and women from the Collins Plantation? 他们都是从柯林斯种植园出来的吗
[36:29] Yes, they are, sir. 是的 长官
[36:30] We will care for anyone seeking refuge 我们会照顾每一个从联盟州
[36:32] in our camp from the Confederate states. 来我们营地寻求避难的人
[36:34] We have plenty of food and water for everyone. 我们有足够的食物和水给大家
[36:38] Thank you. 谢谢
[36:45] We’ve spread the vaccine our friends worked up. 我们已经把我们朋友研制的疫苗散播出去了
[36:47] The only Confederates you’ll have to worry about now 你现在你只需要面对
[36:49] are the living ones. 活生生的联盟军
[36:51] I’m obliged. 我很感激
[36:54] Ah, your man Colonel Sanders, he… 你的手下桑德斯上校
[36:57] tells me you’re his captain. 告诉我你是他的船长
[37:00] In any case, he mentioned something about 总之 他告诉我
[37:01] you having regrets 你后悔
[37:03] about putting men in harm’s way. 让人陷入危险
[37:07] I don’t think that’s something I can ever get used to. 我想这是我不会习惯的事
[37:12] You know, by the time I had taken over this division, 我接管这一师时
[37:15] there had already been three other generals in place before me. 我的前任已经有三名上将了
[37:19] They’d all stepped down and given up. 他们全都卸任和放弃了
[37:22] But I believe in my men. 但我相信我的手下
[37:26] And I believe in the good that we’re doing. 而且我相信我们正在做的好事
[37:29] Do you? 你呢
[37:31] Do you believe in your mission, Captain Lance? 你相信你的任务吗 兰斯船长
[37:35] I do. 我相信
[37:39] Well, then, don’t regret making those tough decisions. 那就不要后悔做些艰难的决定
[37:42] Ma’am. 女士
[38:02] Just checking up on you. 只是来看看你
[38:04] I don’t feel like eating anyone’s brain, so… 我不想吃任何人的脑子 所以…
[38:07] thank you. 谢谢
[38:09] Well, maybe you feel like eating a burger. 也许你想吃汉堡
[38:13] No sprouts. 没有甘蓝
[38:20] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[38:21] Nothing. 没事
[38:23] – Well, there’s a little something. – I had to ask, didn’t I? -其实有点事 -还要我问啊
[38:26] It’s just, I don’t think it’s any secret that without my suit, 我想大家都知道我失去战衣了
[38:29] I’ve been wondering what my place on the team is. 我在想我在队里是什么位子
[38:32] If… I even have a place, you know? 甚至说还有没有我的位子
[38:35] Being an outsider is a good thing. 当个局外人挺好的
[38:37] It’s a great thing. 这是非常好的
[38:39] I’ve been an outsider my whole life. 我一生都是个局外人
[38:41] You get to tell people to go shove it. 要让人们知道放手
[38:59] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[39:00] Something I hope I don’t regret. 但愿我不会后悔
[39:07] This belonged to the greatest outsider I ever knew. 它的主人是我认识的最伟大的局外人
[39:13] I’m looking for a partner. 我要找个搭档
[39:27] Cool. 酷
[39:39] What on Earth are you doing? 你到底在搞什么
[39:41] Oh, uh, scrimshaw. 解闷手工
[39:44] It’s–was my mom’s thing. 是我妈的手工
[39:46] She taught me a little. 她教过我一些
[39:48] Makes me think of her. 让我想起她
[39:50] Oh. I had no idea. 我之前不知道
[39:54] Are you homesick? 你想家了吗
[40:00] You checking up on me, Grey? 你在查看我吗 灰老头
[40:01] Given what you’ve witnessed, what you’ve endured, 你所看到的 你所经历的
[40:06] would that really be so bad? 真的很糟吗
[40:10] No. 不
[40:11] You’ve just witnessed 你只是看到了
[40:15] the very worst of humanity. 人性最丑陋的一面
[40:17] We share a psychic connection, 我们心灵相通
[40:18] but I still can’t even begin to fathom what you must be feeling. 但我还是无法看穿你的内心深处
[40:24] It must be… 你肯定是
[40:27] like your heart is broken. 心如刀割
[40:30] Yeah. It is. 没错
[40:33] But I saw something in those people’s eyes 但我从这些人的眼睛里
[40:36] I…I didn’t expect to see. 看见了我意想不到的
[40:42] I saw hope. 我看见了希望
[40:44] I saw dignity. 我看见了尊严
[40:46] Those men and women, 那些男女
[40:48] they were treated worse than animals. 都被禽兽不如地对待
[40:51] But they never let anybody stop them from being people. 但他们绝对不让任何人阻止他们当人
[40:55] You know? 你知道吗
[40:58] I suppose there will always be those who will seek to 我相信总有人会试图让我们
[41:01] dehumanize us. 失去人性
[41:04] But I believe there are more that cling to hope, 但我相信希望的存在
[41:10] despite the darkness. 总是大于黑暗
[41:13] Yeah, that is exactly how they were. 没错 就是以这种方式存在
[41:21] I was actually thinking of you, Jefferson. 其实我想的是你 杰佛逊
明日传奇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第2季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第2季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme