时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | The Time Masters were an organization | 时间之主是负责保护历史不被 |
[00:04] | charged with protecting history from rogue time travelers, | 凶险的时间旅行者改变的组织 |
[00:07] | but they were destroyed. | 但他们被摧毁了 |
[00:11] | Under the leadership of Rip Hunter | 在里普·亨特的领导下 |
[00:13] | we have taken up their mantle. | 我们继承了他们的衣钵 |
[00:15] | Sara Lance, former member of the League of Assassins, | 莎拉·兰斯 刺客联盟的前成员 |
[00:18] | Dr. Raymond Palmer– The Atom, | 雷蒙德·帕尔默博士 原子侠 |
[00:21] | The Arsonist– Mick Rory, | 纵火犯 米克·罗里 |
[00:23] | and Firestorm– the merged super form | 还有火风暴 融合超级体 |
[00:25] | of Jefferson Jackson and myself, Martin Stein. | 由杰佛逊·杰克逊和我 马丁·斯泰因构成 |
[00:28] | We are the only ones left to protect history. | 只剩我们能保护历史了 |
[00:31] | We are The Legends of Tomorrow. | 我们就是明日传奇 |
[00:51] | Sorry! My bad! | 对不起 我错了 |
[01:01] | What the hell is going on out here? | 这里到底怎么了 |
[01:03] | Sorry, sir, he broke through the security cordon downstairs. | 抱歉 先生 他从楼下的警戒线闯了上来 |
[01:06] | Only because they wouldn’t let me up without an appointment, | 那是因为没有预约他们就不让我上来 |
[01:09] | but how does a regular guy | 可是一个普通人 |
[01:11] | get an appointment with the Mayor anyway? | 怎么能预约到市长呢 |
[01:14] | Heywood, Dr. Nate Heywood. | 海伍德 我是内特·海伍德博士 |
[01:17] | I’m here to talk about Sara Lance, Ray Palmer, | 我来是想谈谈莎拉·兰斯 雷·帕尔默 |
[01:21] | and the rest of the Legends. | 还有传奇的其他人 |
[01:24] | I think they’re all in trouble. | 我想他们遇到麻烦了 |
[01:29] | Thank you for not having me arrested back there. | 谢谢你刚才没让他们逮捕我 |
[01:32] | Those security guards really overreacted. | 那些保安真的是反应过度了 |
[01:33] | You know, one of ’em tried to Mace me. | 其中一个还想对我用催泪弹 |
[01:35] | Dr. Heywood, I only agreed to give you five minutes, | 海伍德博士 我只同意给你五分钟的时间 |
[01:37] | which was three minutes ago, | 而那已经是三分钟之前的事了 |
[01:39] | because Ray and Sara are friends of mine, | 虽然雷和莎拉是我的朋友 |
[01:41] | but I don’t know the first thing about any Legends. | 但是传奇里的事情我都不了解 |
[01:45] | Of course you do, because you’re the Green Arrow. | 你当然知道 因为你是绿箭侠 |
[01:47] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[01:49] | – We’re done here. – Look, I’m sorry. | -没什么可谈了 -听我说 很抱歉 |
[01:52] | I didn’t mean to drop a bomb on you like that, | 我不想吓你一跳的 |
[01:54] | it’s just, I’ve exhausted all my normal avenues, | 只是 普通的方法我都试遍了 |
[01:58] | and you’re the only person left who won’t think I’m crazy. | 现在只有你会觉得我没有疯掉 |
[02:02] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[02:03] | I’m a historian. | 我是个历史学家 |
[02:05] | I specialize in deductive historical reconstruction. | 我的专业是演绎历史重建 |
[02:07] | In layman’s terms, I’m a time detective, | 用外行的话说 我是个时间侦探 |
[02:10] | which I really don’t have to be to look at a calendar to see | 所以我不用看日历就知道 |
[02:14] | one week after you came to this city, | 你回到这座城市一周后 |
[02:16] | Robin Hood showed up. | 罗宾汉就出现了 |
[02:19] | You said that Sara and Ray are– | 你刚才说莎拉和雷 |
[02:20] | Traveling throughout time with the other Legends. | 跟其他的传奇成员穿越时间 |
[02:22] | “Legends” is what they call themselves. | 他们管自己叫”传奇” |
[02:24] | Now, for the past six months, | 在过去的半年里 |
[02:26] | I’ve been noticing subtle changes to history | 我一直在关注历史中 |
[02:28] | almost imperceptible. | 极其细微的变化 |
[02:29] | Actually, if it wasn’t for a friend of mine | 其实 要不是我的一个朋友 |
[02:31] | who’s a quantum physicist, | 是量子物理学家 |
[02:32] | I wouldn’t have been able to detect the subliminal alterations. | 我都不会注意到这么微小的改变 |
[02:35] | The point being, I think your friends are responsible. | 关键是 我觉得你的朋友们要为此负责 |
[02:41] | You’re looking at me like you want evidence. | 你现在的表情是说你想看证据 |
[02:42] | Evidence, okay, an illuminated manuscript | 证据 好的 一本1216年的彩色稿本 |
[02:45] | from 1216 depicting a knight– | 描绘了一个骑士 |
[02:47] | looks a lot like your friend Dr. Palmer– | 很像你的朋友帕尔默博士 |
[02:48] | same nose and chin. | 鼻子和下巴完全一样 |
[02:50] | Erratic text describing a woman | 一些古怪的文字描述了 |
[02:52] | in white with a bo staff. | 一个穿着白衣拿着长棍的女人 |
[02:54] | Hieroglyphic from Mesopotamia | 美索不达米亚的象形文字 |
[02:56] | depicting an albeit crude ship | 描绘了一艘比较简陋的战舰 |
[02:58] | that flies through the air and disappears. | 从空中飞过然后消失的事件 |
[02:59] | Let’s skip to the part where they’re in trouble. | 直接说他们有什么麻烦吧 |
[03:02] | UFO sighting, New York City, 1942, | 看见不明飞行物 纽约 1942年 |
[03:04] | multiple witnesses report a flying machine | 多名目击者证实一架飞行器 |
[03:07] | diving into the Atlantic, | 潜入了大西洋 |
[03:09] | which matches not only the Mesopotamian hieroglyphics but– | 这不仅符合美索不达米亚的象形文字 而且 |
[03:11] | The part where they’re in trouble! | 他们有什么麻烦 |
[03:12] | Contemporaneous with the sighting were multiple reports | 与此同时还有多位目击者 |
[03:15] | of an underwater detonation of an atomic bomb! | 看见原子弹在水中爆炸 |
[03:19] | Now, the government has denied this. | 现在 政府全都否认了这些事 |
[03:21] | You said 1942. | 你刚才说1942年 |
[03:23] | That’s three years before… | 还有三年才… |
[03:24] | Before the atomic bomb was supposedly invented, yes. | 发明出原子弹 是的 |
[03:29] | I told you history was changing. | 所以我告诉你历史被改变了 |
[03:31] | Dr. Heywood, if the Legends’ ship met an A-bomb, | 海伍德博士 如果传奇的飞船遇上了原子弹 |
[03:36] | they’re not in trouble… | 那他们不是有麻烦了 |
[03:39] | they’re dead. | 而是死了 |
[03:51] | We’re closing in on your coordinates, Dr. Heywood. | 我们正在接近坐标 海伍德博士 |
[03:53] | Are you seeing the sonar readings of the sea floor? | 你看到海床返来的声纳数据了吗 |
[03:56] | Either that’s a really weird-looking rock formation… | 如果不是一块奇形怪状的石头 |
[03:59] | or the wreckage of a time ship. | 那就是时间飞船的残骸了 |
[04:10] | If the Legends went down with the ship– | 如果传奇们与船一同葬身海底 |
[04:13] | Where are the bodies? | 那尸首在哪里 |
[04:30] | The ship’s keeping him in stasis. | 这船将他保持在沉睡状态 |
[04:33] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[04:53] | My name is Oliver Queen | 我叫奥利弗·奎恩 |
[04:55] | and my preference is to not break your arm, | 我不太想拗断你的手臂 |
[04:57] | so I want you to calm down | 所以请你冷静下来 |
[04:59] | and tell us what happened to your team. | 然后告诉我们你的队友去哪了 |
[05:03] | You wouldn’t believe me even if I told you. | 告诉你 你也不会相信我 |
[05:07] | All I remember is being knocked out | 我只记得被那个 |
[05:09] | by that skinny, little Englishman. | 瘦弱的英国小子打晕了 |
[05:12] | Very embarrassing. | 非常丢人 |
[05:14] | I know that Sara told her father | 我知道莎拉告诉她父亲 |
[05:16] | she was leaving to protect history. | 她要去保护历史 |
[05:18] | Why? | 为什么 |
[05:21] | Why does history need protecting? | 为什么历史需要被保护 |
[05:23] | Because the idiots who were protecting it– | 因为本该保护它的蠢货们 |
[05:25] | the Time Masters, were blown up. | 时间之主 都被炸飞了 |
[05:28] | So you and the Legends took over? | 所以你和传奇们接手了吗 |
[05:32] | Chasing down time criminals | 追捕时间罪犯 |
[05:34] | and fixing the parts of history they screwed up. | 修复他们扰乱的历史 |
[05:37] | Aberrations the captain called them. | 船长管那些叫历史偏差 |
[05:40] | We were chasing them for about six months | 我们追捕了半年左右 |
[05:43] | without a problem. | 没出过问题 |
[05:45] | Well, the occasional problem. | 好吧 偶尔出点问题 |
[05:50] | I knew we were all in trouble | 当里普让我们穿上女式衬衫 |
[05:51] | when Rip made us put on blouses | 去拯救法国国王时 |
[05:54] | just to save the King of France. | 我就知道有麻烦了 |
[05:56] | I look like an idiot. | 我看起来像个白痴 |
[05:59] | I rather like the style of le Mousquetaires de la garde. | 我还是喜欢国王卫队火枪手的风格 |
[06:03] | – You would. – Can we concentrate, please? | -有你的 -麻烦专心点 谢谢 |
[06:05] | King Louis XIII is scheduled to meet an untimely end | 路易十三国王随时会 |
[06:07] | at the hand of Cardinal Richelieu’s men at any moment. | 不幸死在红衣主教黎塞留部下的手中 |
[06:11] | Roger that. I have eyes on the King. | 收到 我看到国王了 |
[06:14] | Whatever you do, do not let him out of your sight. | 无论如何 都不要让他离开你的视线 |
[06:16] | But if today’s when he’s supposed to– | 但如果今天他是要和… |
[06:19] | you know, with the queen, I– | 王后那个 我… |
[06:20] | Raymond, without that consummation | 雷蒙德 如果这次交合不成功 |
[06:22] | there will be no Louis Coutures, no Sun King, | 就没有路易·库蒂尔 太阳王和 |
[06:23] | and no golden age of France. | 法国的黄金时代了 |
[06:25] | Which means by extension no Madame Curie, | 延续下来就是 没有居里夫人 |
[06:27] | no Louis Pasteur. | 没有路易·巴斯德 |
[06:28] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, I get it, | 是是是 我懂了 |
[06:29] | history will be totally screwed, | 历史会一片混乱 |
[06:31] | but I don’t have to be there for the actual… | 但是我不必亲眼观看… |
[06:33] | you know, consummation, do I? | 交合 是吗 |
[06:42] | It’s beautiful, Your Grace. | 真漂亮 陛下 |
[06:45] | As is yours. Who gave it to you? | 你的也是 谁给你的 |
[06:48] | My sister. | 我的姐姐 |
[06:50] | You speak of her as if she is gone. | 你的语气像是她已经不在了 |
[06:55] | I hate to see a lady so beautiful so sad. | 我讨厌看到如此美丽的女士如此悲伤 |
[07:04] | Your husband– | 你的丈夫 |
[07:04] | Enjoys the company of his male courtiers. | 享受着他男性侍臣的伺候 |
[07:08] | Why should I be denied similar…pleasures? | 为什么我要拒绝类似的…愉事 |
[07:12] | Sara… | 莎拉 |
[07:14] | I need to know that the Queen is secure. | 让我知道王后很安全 |
[07:17] | Meantime, I believe I’ve identified out assassins | 同时 我想我已经认出了刺客 |
[07:20] | and I’d wager those aren’t just swords on their hips. | 而且我打赌他腰间的绝对不是剑 |
[07:24] | Yes, that would explain the aberration. | 没错 这就解释了历史偏差问题 |
[07:28] | My love, there is no need for you to… | 亲爱的 你不必… |
[07:34] | knock. | 敲门 |
[07:38] | Sorry to spoil the mood. | 抱歉打搅了 |
[07:59] | Where the hell’s Sara? | 莎拉在哪 |
[08:11] | Everyone back to the ship! | 所有人回船上 |
[08:16] | That’s easier said than done. | 你说起来倒容易 |
[08:43] | Grey, meet me on the north side of the house! | 灰老头 在屋子北侧跟我会合 |
[08:45] | It’s actually a chateau. What’s your plan? | 这里其实是城堡 你有什么计划 |
[08:50] | You’ll see! | 到时你就知道 |
[08:51] | Oh, you’ve got to be kidding. | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[09:00] | Oh, bloody hell. | 该死的 |
[09:08] | That was the last assassin. | 没有其他刺客了 |
[09:10] | What did we say about using powers | 都说了不能展现 |
[09:11] | and future tech, Dr. Palmer? | 超能力和未来科技 帕尔默博士 |
[09:13] | Well, yeah, but they started it. | 是他们先挑起的 |
[09:15] | Don’t look at me. | 别看我 |
[09:16] | I left my gun on the ship like a good little Boy Scout. | 我把枪留在船上 就像个听话的童子军 |
[09:19] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[09:22] | Who are you people? | 你们是谁 |
[09:24] | I believe the Queen is waiting for you in her bedroom. | 王后在她卧室等着您 |
[09:27] | And I’ll bet she’s all warmed up for you. | 我猜她已经热好身等您 |
[09:30] | Shut your mouth, Jax, | 闭嘴吧 杰克斯 |
[09:31] | or I’ll cut your eyes out and feed ’em to you. | 不然就挖你的眼 塞你一嘴 |
[09:33] | I believe our work here is done. | 我想我们已经完事了 |
[09:45] | Wait, how’d you go from the court of Louis XIII | 等等 你们怎么从路易十三的王宫 |
[09:47] | to the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean? | 沉到大西洋底部的 |
[09:49] | You said you wanted to hear the full story. | 你们自己说想听完整的故事 |
[09:51] | We do, just some of us have lives | 没错 只是我们有人 |
[09:53] | that we’d like to get back to. | 还要回去生活的 |
[09:54] | We got ourselves in trouble by visiting a time | 我们穿越到被告知不能去的年代 |
[09:57] | we were told not to. | 结果遇到了麻烦 |
[10:00] | 1942? | 1942年 |
[10:02] | Who told you not to go to 1942? | 谁告诉你们不能去1942年 |
[10:04] | Some guy in a hood named… | 一个戴着兜帽的人 |
[10:08] | Rex Tyler. | 雷克斯·泰勒 |
[10:10] | Said if we set foot in 1942 we’d be all screwed, | 他说我们如果去了1942年就死定了 |
[10:14] | and then he just vanished. | 说完他就消失了 |
[10:15] | Okay, if he told you not to go to 1942, | 他都让你们别去1942年了 |
[10:19] | then why’d you go? | 你们为什么还去 |
[10:22] | Put another successful mission down in the books. | 再记下一笔成功完成任务 |
[10:25] | Where are we off to next? | 下一站是哪个年代 |
[10:26] | Gideon and I have calculated a 96% likelihood | 我和吉迪恩计算出1912年的 |
[10:28] | of another aberration in Bhopal, 1912. | 博帕尔有96%的可能出现历史偏差 |
[10:31] | Why can’t it be Aruba, 2016? | 为什么不是2016年的阿鲁巴 |
[10:33] | For real. We’ve been going non-stop | 讲真 过去半年我们 |
[10:34] | for the past six months. | 一直马不停蹄 |
[10:36] | Nobody wants to address the fact | 难道没人想弄清 |
[10:37] | that Cardinal Richelieu’s men were armed with laser guns? | 为何红衣主教黎塞留的人有激光枪吗 |
[10:40] | Clearly provided to them by a time pirate or some-such. | 肯定是时间海盗之类的给他们的 |
[10:43] | Ah, Grey’s right. We need to find out who so– | 灰老头说得对 我们得找到是谁 |
[10:45] | You can get another chance of destroying the very history | 就又有机会破坏 |
[10:48] | that you’re supposed to be protecting? | 本该守护的历史吗 |
[10:50] | Ah, I knew I forgot something– | 我都忘记了 |
[10:52] | the part where Rip tells us everything that we did wrong. | 里普总会对我们搞砸的事说教一番 |
[10:54] | As in seducing the Queen of France | 比如在法国王后本该怀上 |
[10:55] | just before she’s supposed to conceive | 最有能力振兴 |
[10:57] | the country’s greatest hope for the future? | 法国未来的王储时去勾引她吗 |
[10:59] | She seduced me. | 是她勾引我 |
[11:00] | All wrong, as in violating our policy | 破坏不得在外人面前 |
[11:02] | of not using super powers in front of people? | 用超能力的规矩就是大错特错 |
[11:05] | They had laser guns. | 他们有激光枪 |
[11:06] | At least I didn’t screw up this time. | 至少这次我没坏事 |
[11:12] | Stealing’s not screwing up. | 偷东西可不算坏事 |
[11:18] | Another successful mission, Captain? | 又成功完成任务了吗 船长 |
[11:20] | Yes, well, it seems I don’t share | 是吧 不过我跟队伍对 |
[11:21] | our team’s definition of success, | 成功的理解不一样 |
[11:22] | but let’s see if our labors came to a certain fruition, shall we? | 看看我们的努力有没有效果吧 |
[11:26] | Well, that was fun. | 真有意思 |
[11:28] | I’m in no mood for a lecture, Sara. | 我没心情听你的教训 莎拉 |
[11:30] | Too tired from dishing ’em out? | 厌倦责骂他们了吗 |
[11:32] | Replacing the Time Masters is an enormous responsibility, Sara, | 替代时间之主要承担巨大责任 莎拉 |
[11:35] | and one which I fear our team is ill equipped– | 而我担心队伍力所不及 |
[11:39] | Gideon, are we under attack? | 吉迪恩 有人袭击我们吗 |
[11:40] | Negative, that was a shock wave generated by a time quake. | 没有 这是时震引起的冲击波 |
[11:43] | A what? | 什么 |
[11:44] | A disturbance in the Temporal Zone | 由异常大的历史偏差 |
[11:46] | caused by an unusually large aberration. | 引起的时光穿梭区波动 |
[11:48] | You never mentioned a time quake before. | 你之前没提过时震 |
[11:50] | I’ve never experienced one before. Gideon? | 我也没遇到过 吉迪恩 |
[11:52] | The shock wave’s point of origin | 冲击波的原点是 |
[11:53] | was New York City, 1942. | 1942年的纽约市 |
[11:56] | That’s not…possible. | 不可能 |
[11:59] | Wait, what wasn’t possible? | 等等 什么不可能 |
[12:03] | What? | 什么 |
[12:05] | You said you and the Legends | 你说你和其他传奇 |
[12:07] | discovered an aberration in 1942, | 发现1942年出现了历史偏差 |
[12:09] | what was it? | 到底是什么 |
[12:11] | My guess is it involved Nazis. | 我猜和纳粹有关 |
[12:13] | You could say that. | 可以这么说 |
[12:15] | The Krauts nuked New York City in 1942. | 德国佬1942年用核弹炸毁了纽约 |
[12:27] | Someone just blew up New York. | 有人刚把纽约炸了 |
[12:28] | During World War II. | 在二战时期 |
[12:30] | Think we can all guess who that someone is. | 我们应该能猜到是谁干的 |
[12:33] | Nazis. I hate Nazis. | 纳粹 我讨厌纳粹 |
[12:36] | Aided by some sort of time traveling ally, obviously. | 显然是在某些时空旅行盟友协助下 |
[12:39] | Wait, does that mean the Allied Forces lost the war? | 等等 就是说联军战败了吗 |
[12:41] | In which case, why aren’t we speaking German right now? | 既然这样 我们现在说的怎么不是德语呢 |
[12:44] | because we’re in the temporal zone. | 因为我们在时光穿梭区里 |
[12:45] | And because it takes time for the consequences of an aberration | 因为即便是这种历史偏差大变动 |
[12:47] | even one as cataclysmic as this one, | 也要等一段时间 |
[12:50] | to ripple throughout time. | 才会影响时间线 |
[12:51] | So how much time do we have to stop it? | 那我们有多少时间来阻止它 |
[12:53] | Isn’t traveling to that particular time | 雷克斯·泰勒不是明确告诉我们 |
[12:55] | precisely what Rex Tyler told us not to do? | 不要穿越到那一年吗 |
[12:57] | Well, what’s the alternative? We let New York blow up? | 还有其他办法吗 就让纽约被炸飞吗 |
[13:02] | It’s not like there are Time Masters left to stop it. | 现在已经没有时间之主来阻止这场灾难了 |
[13:04] | Miss Lance is right, we are history’s last line of defense. | 兰斯小姐说得对 只有我们来维护历史了 |
[13:07] | I like the sound of that. | 这话听着挺舒服 |
[13:08] | I’d rather die than speak German. | 我宁死也不想说德语 |
[13:14] | Best case scenario, let’s assume that Mr. Tyler is wrong | 最佳情况是 假设泰勒先生是错的 |
[13:18] | and we all end up not dying in 1942. | 我们都不会死在1942年 |
[13:21] | What if, in endeavoring to save New York, | 如果为了尽力拯救纽约 |
[13:25] | we make things worse? | 却把事情弄得更糟呢 |
[13:27] | What could be worse than a genocidal fascist | 有什么能比搞种族屠杀的法西斯 |
[13:29] | nuclear-armed super power? | 超级强国手握核武器更糟 |
[13:30] | Relax, Captain. | 别紧张 船长 |
[13:33] | We got this. | 交给我们 |
[13:37] | Gideon, I need you to pull up everything you can | 吉迪恩 给我目标在1942年的 |
[13:39] | on the target in 1942. | 一切资料 |
[13:41] | I assume that by “Target” you mean Damien Darhk. | 我猜测目标指的是达米恩·达克吧 |
[13:44] | You are finally getting the hang of this whole revenge thing. | 你终于摸清复仇的套路了 |
[13:47] | All right, so we know that he was alive during 1942, | 好 我们知道在1942年他还活着 |
[13:50] | so we just need to know where he is. | 所以只要找出他的下落 |
[13:52] | According to a 1942 FBI file, | 根据1942年的联调局档案 |
[13:55] | the target was spotted here. | 发现目标出现在这个位置 |
[14:00] | Hope I’m not interrupting. | 我应该没妨碍你吧 |
[14:01] | No, just reading up on 1942. | 没 只是在看1942年的资料 |
[14:05] | You’ve been spending a lot of time down here lately, alone. | 最近你一个人在这待挺久的 |
[14:09] | Am I not allowed in the library? | 我不能待在图书馆里吗 |
[14:11] | Ah, you just never struck me as a book worm. | 只是我从来都不觉得你是书虫 |
[14:15] | I’m just making sure that you’re not holding onto anything. | 我只是想确定你没有隐瞒什么事情 |
[14:19] | I-I know a thing or two about grief, | 我也懂悲伤的感受 |
[14:21] | so if you ever want to talk about Laurel– | 所以如果你想找人聊聊劳蕾尔 |
[14:22] | Then I know where to find you. Thank you. | 我知道上哪去找你 谢谢 |
[14:30] | Miss Lance. | 兰斯小姐 |
[14:31] | Any luck pinpointing the epicenter of the temporal aberration? | 有找到时空历史偏差的震心吗 |
[14:34] | No. | 没 |
[14:35] | Perhaps these news reports will prove useful. | 也许这些新闻报道能有用 |
[14:38] | Oh, that’s good news, | 这可是好消息 |
[14:38] | even though we get nuked, we still win the war. | 虽然我们被核武器炸飞了 但还是战胜了 |
[14:41] | Look at the date, Dr. Palmer. | 看看日期 帕尔默博士 |
[14:43] | In this version of history World War II lasts two more years. | 这个版本的二战延长了两年 |
[14:46] | And claims 12 million more lives. | 死亡人数多增加一千两百万 |
[14:50] | Including Albert Einstein. | 其中包括阿尔伯特·爱因斯坦 |
[14:51] | Actually, Einstein went missing | 其实就在纽约遇袭之前 |
[14:52] | just prior to the attack on New York. | 爱因斯坦失踪了 |
[14:55] | Wait. W-wait. | 等一下 |
[14:58] | Perhaps these two events aren’t merely coincidental. | 也许这两件事不止是巧合这么简单 |
[15:03] | Think about it, a Nobel Prize winning physicist goes missing. | 想想看 获得诺贝尔奖的物理学家失踪了 |
[15:06] | And miraculously, the Germans get the bomb | 神奇的是 德国人领先我们三年 |
[15:08] | three years ahead of us. | 研制出了炸弹 |
[15:09] | They must’ve kidnapped Einstein, | 他们肯定抓走了爱因斯坦 |
[15:11] | forced him to build them an A-bomb, | 强迫他帮他们制造原子弹 |
[15:13] | which means the only way for us to fix the aberration– | 就是说修复历史偏差的唯一方法 |
[15:18] | Is for us to kidnap him first. | 就是先把他抓走 |
[15:19] | Yes! | 没错 |
[15:22] | Gideon, please chart a course for New York City, 1942. | 吉迪恩 设定航线去1942年的纽约 |
[15:25] | Oh, my God. | 老天 |
[15:28] | I can’t believe I’m going to meet… | 不敢相信我要去见 |
[15:30] | Albert Einstein. | 阿尔伯特·爱因斯坦 |
[15:33] | I can’t believe you’re making me stay on the ship. | 不敢相信你让我留守在飞船上 |
[15:35] | Mm. I’m asking you to stay on the ship, Mr. Jackson. | 我请你留守在飞船上 杰克逊先生 |
[15:39] | While the rest of you get to have all the fun battling Nazis. | 你们却去享受与纳粹之战的乐趣 |
[15:42] | You’re the only one that I trust | 时光驱动引擎早该维修了 |
[15:43] | to give the time drive a long overdue tune up. | 我只相信你能胜任 |
[15:46] | And build the time library and modify the bridge | 建立时间图书馆 改造舰桥 |
[15:49] | and half the other 100 things you’ve been getting me to do. | 还有你叫我做的另外五十件事 |
[15:51] | All right, give me your tools then. | 好吧 那就把工具给我 |
[15:53] | – What? – Pack up your tools and give ’em to me. | -什么 -收拾好工具 然后交给我 |
[15:55] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要这么做 |
[15:56] | Well, I’m gonna give ’em to Mr. Rory | 我要把工具交给罗里先生 |
[15:57] | to see if he wants to be the ship’s mechanic. | 看他想不想做飞船的机械师 |
[16:00] | You see, that’s not funny. | 一点也不好笑 |
[16:01] | Quite right, because in the event | 没错 因为如果我们 |
[16:03] | that we can’t stop this nuclear explosion, | 无法阻止这次核爆炸 |
[16:05] | a fully functioning time drive is going to come in handy. | 功能完好的时光驱动引擎就得派上用场 |
[16:19] | So how do we find Einstein in a city of 7 million people? | 我们如何在七百万人的城市找到爱因斯坦 |
[16:22] | Well, we just look for the physicist with the crazy white hair. | 找满头乱糟糟白发的物理学家就行 |
[16:25] | I mean the other one. | 我不是说你 |
[16:26] | According to Gideon, | 吉迪恩说 |
[16:27] | there’s a cocktail party at Columbia this evening. | 今晚在哥伦比亚大学有一场鸡尾酒会 |
[16:29] | Cocktail party? | 鸡尾酒会 |
[16:30] | Means booze. Where is it? | 也就是有酒喝 在哪里 |
[16:32] | At Columbia, I just– | 哥伦比亚大学 我才刚… |
[16:33] | Why does no one ever listen to me? | 为什么就没人认真听我说话 |
[16:37] | Hey, where you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[16:39] | I have a grandfather that’s in the FBI. | 我祖父在联调局工作 |
[16:41] | I figured I’d check in in case we need backup. | 我想去看看 以防我们需要后援 |
[16:43] | Oh. Good plan. | 好主意 |
[16:50] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你要去哪里 |
[16:51] | Follow Sara, in case she needs backup. | 跟着莎拉 以防她需要后援 |
[16:54] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[17:01] | Take me to Conway and 5th. | 去康威街和第五大道交叉口 |
[17:12] | Oh, jeez. | 老天 |
[17:23] | Never been to a nerd party before. | 从没去过书呆子的派对 |
[17:26] | You mean a physics symposium. | 你是说物理研讨会 |
[17:28] | – Nerd party. – Keep your eyes open. | -就是书呆子派对 -注意观察 |
[17:30] | We’re sure to be in the company of German spies. | 这里肯定有德国间谍 |
[17:38] | Th-th-that’s him. | 就…就是他 |
[17:40] | Good evening, ladies. | 晚上好 女士们 |
[17:42] | The greatest mind the world has ever known. | 世界上最伟大的头脑 |
[17:47] | I am merely demonstrating Newton’s third law. | 我只是在展示牛顿第三定律 |
[17:51] | “For every action, | “对于每个作用力 |
[17:52] | there is an equal and opposite reaction.” | 都有相等且相反的反作用力” |
[17:57] | I like him. | 我喜欢他 |
[17:58] | He’s a pig. | 他是个混蛋 |
[18:01] | I just found our spies. | 我发现间谍了 |
[18:04] | – Them? – Notice their uniforms. | -他们吗 -注意他们的制服 |
[18:06] | The stitching on the lapels, it’s exquisite. | 衣领上的针脚太精致了 |
[18:09] | You mean to say fake. | 你想说是假的 |
[18:49] | Surprise. Surprise. | 惊喜 惊喜 |
[18:52] | How long have you been following me? | 你跟踪我多久了 |
[18:54] | How long have you been following Darhk? | 你跟踪达克多久了 |
[18:57] | Shut your mouth, Ray. We got company. | 闭嘴 雷 有人来了 |
[19:02] | Guten Abend, mein Herren. | 晚上好 先生们 |
[19:04] | – Are they speaking– – German. | -他们是在说… -德语 |
[19:16] | The extraction team is on the move. | 押解小队行动了 |
[19:17] | Let me talk, I speak “Physicist.” | 让我来 我知道怎么跟物理学家交流 |
[19:20] | Oh, Herr Professor, I’m so sorry to interrupt. | 教授先生 抱歉打扰您 |
[19:23] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[19:23] | My colleague and I were just having a rather spirited debate | 我和我同事刚刚就您的相对论 |
[19:26] | about your theory of relativity. | 展开了激烈的争论 |
[19:28] | Perhaps you can help us settle it. | 或许您能帮我们做个评判 |
[19:31] | I was this close to getting them both | 我差一点就能让她们俩 |
[19:33] | to come back to my room. | 乖乖跟我回房了 |
[19:35] | Well, what about your wife? | 那您妻子呢 |
[19:37] | The one who died | 你是说死了的那个 |
[19:38] | or the one who divorced me 30 years ago? | 还是三十年前跟我离婚的那个 |
[19:43] | Come on, it’s time to go. | 来吧 该走了 |
[20:03] | You don’t have to speak German to know what “Uranium” means. | 不会德语也知道”铀”是什么 |
[20:05] | So what? | 所以呢 |
[20:06] | Even Einstein can’t build a bomb without fuel. | 没有燃料 连爱因斯坦也造不出炸弹 |
[20:09] | Darhk must be the one supplying the Nazis. | 肯定是达克该纳粹供货的 |
[20:10] | Damien Darhk murdered my sister in 2016. | 达米恩·达克在2016年杀了我姐姐 |
[20:13] | If I take him out here in 1942– | 如果我在1942年干掉他… |
[20:17] | You save her. | 你就能救她 |
[20:17] | I’ve been waiting six months to get this son of a bitch. | 为了抓到这个混蛋 我等了半年 |
[20:20] | You’re gonna have to wait a little while longer. | 你得再等等 |
[20:22] | We gotta let him go. | 我们得放他走 |
[20:24] | Until we get our hands on the uranium he’s selling, | 在我们拿到他出售的铀之前 |
[20:26] | New York City’s hanging in the balance. | 纽约市的生死存亡悬于一线 |
[20:29] | I really hate you sometimes, Ray. | 有时候我真讨厌你 雷 |
[20:35] | What do you two think you’re doing? | 你俩在干什么 |
[20:36] | We have to get you out of here, your life is in danger. | 我们得带您离开 您有生命危险 |
[20:38] | This is why I never travel without my security detail. | 所以我才总是带着安保人员 |
[20:42] | Help! I’m being kidnapped! | 救命 我被绑架了 |
[20:54] | We might not look like it, but we’re the good guys. | 虽然我们看着不像好人 但我们的确是 |
[20:57] | Why should I believe that you are really a physicist? | 我凭什么相信你真是物理学家 |
[21:00] | Because “For every action, | 因为”对于每个作用力 |
[21:03] | there is an equal and opposite reaction.” | 都有相等且相反的反作用力” |
[21:13] | So how’d it go with Einstein? | 爱因斯坦那边情况如何 |
[21:15] | Depends on who you ask. | 看你想问谁了 |
[21:17] | But apparently the professor has one hell of a right hook. | 不过显然 教授出了一记漂亮的右勾拳 |
[21:21] | Seriously? Grey punched him out? | 真的吗 灰老头打了他吗 |
[21:23] | Yeah, he’s sleeping it off in the brig. | 没错 他正在禁闭室昏睡 |
[21:25] | So can we get the hell out of 1942 now? | 我们现在能离开1942年了吗 |
[21:27] | It looks like. Gideon? | 看起来是的 吉迪恩 |
[21:29] | I’m afraid not, Miss Lance. | 恐怕还不能 兰斯小姐 |
[21:31] | But without Einstein’s help, the Nazis– | 但是没有爱因斯坦的帮助 那些纳粹… |
[21:34] | Still manage to destroy New York City with an atomic blast. | 还是可以用原子弹炸毁纽约市 |
[21:37] | The historical aberration remains unchanged. | 历史偏差并没有被扭转 |
[21:40] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[21:42] | The Nazis must’ve gotten the bomb | 不是爱因斯坦 那一定是 |
[21:44] | from someone other than Einstein. | 别人给纳粹造炸弹 |
[21:54] | Guten Morgen. | 早上好 |
[22:00] | What is this? Some sort of prison? | 这是什么地方 是监狱吗 |
[22:04] | What am I doing in here? | 我怎么会在这里 |
[22:06] | Good question. | 问得好 |
[22:08] | I’m sorry, I never had the opportunity to introduce myself. | 很抱歉 一直没机会介绍我自己 |
[22:10] | I’m Professor Martin Stein, | 我是马丁·斯泰因教授 |
[22:12] | just like “Einstein” minus the “Ein.” | 跟”爱因斯坦”有些相似 |
[22:16] | There’s just so much I’d like to discuss with you, | 我有太多问题想和您一起讨论了 |
[22:19] | such as your paper on unified field theory. | 比如您关于统一场理论的论文 |
[22:22] | I have not yet published my paper on unified field theory! | 我还没有发表关于统一场理论的论文 |
[22:26] | Who are you? Why have you abducted me? | 你们是谁 为什么绑架我 |
[22:29] | The guys at the party wanted you to make | 酒会上那些人想要你 |
[22:30] | an atomic bomb for “Ze Fuhrer.” | 为”元首大人”造一个原子弹 |
[22:33] | No. | 不 |
[22:34] | Not even a man as mad as Adolph Hitler | 就连阿道夫·希特勒那么疯狂的人 |
[22:37] | would want to create such a terrible weapon. | 也不会想造出如此可怕的武器 |
[22:39] | You yourself once said that two things are infinite– | 您曾说过 有两件事是永恒的 |
[22:42] | the universe and human stupidity. | 宇宙和人类的愚蠢 |
[22:45] | And you are living proof of the latter. | 而你就是后者的真实写照 |
[22:48] | He just called you stupid. | 他说你愚蠢 |
[22:49] | Now, open this door and let me out! | 快打开门放我出去 |
[22:51] | We will, soon. I promise. | 我保证很快放您出去 |
[22:54] | We saved you from the Nazis. | 我们从纳粹手中救出您 |
[22:57] | The least you could do is help us save New York. | 至少您可以帮我们拯救纽约吧 |
[23:00] | From what? | 为什么要拯救 |
[23:02] | From some theoretical attack? | 因为理论上会发生的袭击吗 |
[23:05] | Some eventuality that not even I could have predicted? | 就连我也无法预测到的事吗 |
[23:09] | The only way you– | 只有一种可能… |
[23:14] | Mein Gott. | 老天 |
[23:19] | Yes, obviously you know. | 是的 看来您知道了 |
[23:21] | I deduced it, Herr Doktor. | 我推断出来的 博士 |
[23:23] | Perhaps you could deduce how the Germans managed | 也许您能推断德国人如何 |
[23:26] | – to create a nuclear bomb… – Atomic. | -造出核炸弹 -原子弹 |
[23:28] | When you are the only man on Earth | 因为您是地球上 |
[23:30] | capable of performing such a feat. | 唯一能实现这一壮举的人 |
[23:35] | Ja. That is correct. | 是的 你说得对 |
[23:38] | I am the only man. | 我是唯一能做到的男人 |
[23:42] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[23:43] | You saying there’s some lady out there | 你是说外面有一位女士 |
[23:45] | that can make an atomic bomb? | 也能制造原子弹吗 |
[23:47] | Wunderbar. | 真不错 |
[23:49] | Why am I talking to him | 显然你才是 |
[23:50] | when you are clearly the brains of the operation? | 动脑的那个 我何必跟他说话 |
[23:53] | You ex-wife is also a physicist. | 您的前妻也是物理学家 |
[23:56] | Without Mileva’s help, | 没有米列娃的帮助 |
[23:58] | I would still be working as a patent clerk in Vienna. | 我可能还在维也纳做着专利文员 |
[24:04] | So, while we were busy safeguarding Professor Einstein– | 当我们忙着保护爱因斯坦教授的同时 |
[24:07] | The Nazis were busy kidnapping his ex. | 纳粹正忙着绑架他的前妻 |
[24:10] | Her name is Mileva Maric, | 她的名字叫米列娃·玛丽克 |
[24:11] | she’s a fellow nuclear physicist. | 她也是核物理学家 |
[24:13] | Who, let me guess, had no one guarding her. | 让我猜猜 没人保护她 |
[24:15] | Yes, Einstein’s collaborations with Ms. Maric | 是的 爱因斯坦和玛丽克女士的合作 |
[24:18] | were a closely guarded secret between the two of them. | 是他们两人之间的秘密 |
[24:20] | A secret that the Germans apparently knew, | 这个秘密显然被德国人知道了 |
[24:22] | so unless we can determine where they’re keeping her | 除非我们能找出她被关在哪里 |
[24:25] | while she manufactures their bomb– | 研制炸弹… |
[24:27] | If I had to guess, | 要我猜的话 |
[24:28] | I’d say she’s with Damien Darhk’s uranium. | 她和达米恩·达克的铀待在一起 |
[24:30] | Damien Darhk? As in– | 达米恩·达克 就是那个… |
[24:32] | The man who murdered your sister. | 就是杀了你姐姐的人 |
[24:34] | How is Damien Darhk even alive in 1942? | 达米恩·达克怎么会活在1942年 |
[24:38] | Thanks to the Lazarus Pit, he hardly ages. | 有了复活泉水 他几乎不会衰老 |
[24:41] | Sara’s kind of an expert on Damien Darhk. | 莎拉很熟悉达米恩·达克 |
[24:42] | Drop it, Ray. | 别说了 雷 |
[24:44] | I’m sorry, but while you were all saving Einstein, | 抱歉了 你们都忙着救爱因斯坦时 |
[24:46] | Sara was off on her own secret side mission | 莎拉却秘密行动 想在过去 |
[24:48] | to kill Laurel’s killer in the past. | 除掉杀劳蕾尔的凶手 |
[24:49] | And I suppose you never thought about saving your fiancee? | 你就从没想过要救你的未婚妻吗 |
[24:52] | Yeah, of course I did, but I never did it, | 我当然想过 但我没有这么做 |
[24:54] | because it’s against the rules. | 因为这违反规则 |
[24:55] | What rules? | 什么规则 |
[24:56] | We’re not Time Masters, there are no rules. | 我们不是时间之主 没有规则可言 |
[24:58] | Well, if there were, there’d certainly | 如果有的话 肯定会有一条 |
[24:59] | be one about lying to your team. | 涉及别对队友说谎 |
[25:00] | Listen to yourself. | 听听你自己说的 |
[25:02] | Look, we get it, you’re perfect. | 好吧 我们知道 你很完美 |
[25:04] | Always the Boy Scout, aren’t you, Raymond? | 永远都是童子军 对吧 雷蒙德 |
[25:06] | Yeah, well, I could say the same thing | 好吧 那我也可以说 |
[25:08] | about you being an assassin. | 你永远都是刺客 |
[25:10] | Well, if we’re being honest, | 好 如果要实话实说 |
[25:12] | then let me get something off of my chest. | 我有些话 也一吐为快吧 |
[25:13] | Let’s all just take a deep breath, shall we? | 大家都冷静一下 好吗 |
[25:15] | You think that you’re such a big hero, Ray? | 你以为你是个大英雄吗 雷 |
[25:18] | Without that fancy suit | 没有你的超级战衣 |
[25:19] | you’re nothing but a self-righteous rich guy. | 你不过是个自以为是的富人 |
[25:23] | Maybe you’re right… but without my suit | 或许你说得对 但没有我的战衣 |
[25:26] | there’s no way of finding Einstein’s ex-wife, | 就不可能找到爱因斯坦的前妻 |
[25:28] | or Damien Darhk for that matter. | 或是达米恩·达克了 |
[25:30] | Sorry, what are you saying? | 等等 你说什么 |
[25:32] | That anyone who spends a lot of time around uranium– | 长时间和铀打交道的人 |
[25:35] | in this case Damien Darhk– | 比如达米恩·达克 |
[25:36] | picks up trace amounts of radiation, | 都会带有微量的辐射 |
[25:38] | which my suit can track. | 我的战衣能追踪辐射 |
[25:41] | And lead us straight to the Nazis’ nuclear bomb. | 也就能引导我们找到纳粹的核弹 |
[25:52] | Beautiful work, Mileva. | 干得漂亮 米列娃 |
[25:54] | Dr. Einstein should never have let you get away. | 爱因斯坦博士不该放开你的 |
[25:57] | I did what you want. Now let me go. | 我按你的要求做了 放我走吧 |
[26:00] | Actually, we still have need of you. | 其实 我们还有事需要你 |
[26:03] | This thing didn’t exactly come with an owner’s manual. | 这东西可没有使用说明 |
[26:08] | Get her and the bomb onboard. | 把她和炸弹带上潜水艇 |
[26:23] | We can’t allow them to get that bomb onboard. | 不能让他们把炸弹带上去 |
[26:25] | What about Mileva? | 那米列娃呢 |
[26:26] | Don’t worry, Doctor, we’ll be sure to keep her safe, | 别担心 博士 我们一定确保她的安全 |
[26:28] | – but we must secure the nuclear bomb… – Atomic. | -但我们得先控制核弹… -是原子弹 |
[26:31] | about to be placed aboard a Nazis submarine. | 马上就要被带上纳粹的潜水艇了 |
[26:33] | – This is no time for subtlety. – Agreed. | -现在不是抠字眼的时候 -同意 |
[26:36] | Let’s make sure we all follow the plan. | 希望大家都按计划行事 |
[26:39] | Let’s just get this done. | 还是赶快搞定吧 |
[26:49] | Step away from the lady and the bomb! | 离那位女士和炸弹远点 |
[26:50] | Final warning! | 这是最后警告 |
[26:51] | Schnell! Toten sie! | 快 杀了他们 |
[26:54] | I love roasting Nazis! | 我喜欢烧烤纳粹 |
[26:57] | Mein Gott! | 老天 |
[27:16] | We need to get Miss Maric to safety! | 得把玛丽克女士带到安全的地方 |
[27:20] | Sara! | 莎拉 |
[27:25] | Get down. | 蹲下 |
[27:35] | Interesting technique. League of Assassins, am I right? | 好身手 你是刺客联盟的人吧 |
[27:41] | I’ve been waiting a long time for this. | 我等这一刻等了很久了 |
[27:43] | Long time? For what? | 你在等什么 |
[27:45] | – To kill you. – Try to you mean. | -杀了你 -你是说试着杀我吧 |
[27:55] | Dr. Palmer, let’s take precautions. | 帕尔默博士 以防万一 |
[27:57] | And disable the bomb? Already on it. | 先拆掉炸弹吗 已经动手了 |
[28:06] | Uh, guys, a little problem here. | 伙计们 这里出了点问题 |
[28:07] | Suit’s not as radiation-proof as I thought. | 战衣没我想的那么防辐射 |
[28:09] | Sara! Fall back! | 莎拉 撤退 |
[28:24] | Uh, guys, actually a big problem. | 伙计们 问题大了 |
[28:28] | Haircut! Watch out! | 西装头 小心 |
[28:36] | Mick, look out! | 米克 小心 |
[28:43] | Fall back! | 撤退 |
[28:46] | Sara! | 莎拉 |
[28:48] | Mr. Rory’s injured, Dr. Palmer is incapacitated, | 罗里先生受伤 帕尔默博士战衣受损 |
[28:50] | we need to fall back now! | 我们必须马上撤退 |
[28:54] | Firestorm, cover Dr. Palmer and Sara. | 火风暴 掩护帕尔默博士和莎拉 |
[29:17] | Okay, Mick’s on the mend | 好了 米克在恢复中 |
[29:19] | and Einstein and his ex | 爱因斯坦和前妻 |
[29:21] | are safe and sound with the security detail. | 在保安的保护下 很安全 |
[29:23] | Thank you, Jax. | 谢了 杰克斯 |
[29:26] | But the Nazis still have the nuke. | 但核弹还在纳粹手上 |
[29:27] | What are we doing leaving New York? | 我们离开纽约做什么 |
[29:29] | Because the Nazis still have a nuke, | 因为我们看见纳粹 |
[29:30] | which we saw being loaded onto a U-boat. | 将一枚核弹运上了U型潜艇 |
[29:32] | They’re gonna hit New York from underwater. | 他们准备从水下袭击纽约 |
[29:34] | Yeah, I’m tracking the uranium signature | 我在追踪帕尔默博士战衣上 |
[29:35] | recorded by Dr. Palmer’s suit, | 留下的铀标记 |
[29:36] | but before we engage the Nazis | 但在和纳粹交战之前 |
[29:38] | I need you to make these modifications. | 我需要你把这些改装一下 |
[29:40] | Really? Is now the time for me to be playing mechanic? | 不是吧 这个节骨眼还让我当机械工 |
[29:42] | Look, I know that you consider | 我知道你认为 |
[29:44] | the chores that I’ve been assigning you to be a waste of time, | 我给你的活是在浪费时间 |
[29:45] | Jefferson, but believe me, they’re more than just an exercise. | 杰佛逊 相信我 这绝不是在做练习 |
[29:51] | What’s the subliminal variance of the quantum manifold? | 量子歧管的阈下方差是多少 |
[29:54] | Two microns. | 两微米 |
[29:54] | And if one wanted to divert power from the axial array? | 如果要从轴向阵列转移电源呢 |
[29:58] | Can’t be done, you’d have to go through the clavian adjunct. | 办不到 必须通过锁骨辅助 |
[30:05] | All of the stuff you’ve been having me do, | 你让我做的所有事 |
[30:07] | you’ve been teaching me about the Waverider. | 其实是为了传授我乘波号的知识 |
[30:08] | I’m a time traveler, Jefferson. | 我是个时间旅行者 杰佛逊 |
[30:10] | I spend most of my time thinking about the future, | 我大部分时间都在考虑未来的事 |
[30:11] | specifically my own, and… | 特别是我自己的事 |
[30:15] | it occurs to me that | 我不禁想到 |
[30:17] | that future might not involve me being aboard this ship, | 也许有一天我会不在这船上 |
[30:19] | and I need someone to know its secrets in my absence. | 到时得有个人知道它的秘密 |
[30:22] | Nice try, dude, but you’re not quitting on us. | 得了吧 兄弟 你不会离开我们的 |
[30:28] | What’s a “Timescatter”? | “时空分散”是什么 |
[30:29] | A last ditch option, | 我们的最后一着 |
[30:33] | and one that I pray we will never have to use. | 我真心希望不会用到它 |
[30:56] | We going swimming or something? | 我们是要去游泳还是什么的吗 |
[30:58] | I’m tracking the Nazis U-boat. | 我在跟踪纳粹的U型潜艇 |
[31:01] | Where is it now? | 潜艇现在在哪 |
[31:04] | It’s close. | 很近 |
[31:22] | They’ve knocked out our telemetry, Captain. | 他们击毁了我们的遥测装置 船长 |
[31:24] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[31:25] | As you can see, the Waverider is ill suited for underwater combat. | 如你所见 乘波号不擅长水下作战 |
[31:30] | I’m trying to bypass the tertiary subsystem array. | 我正尝试绕过第三子系统阵列 |
[31:32] | Make it fast, haircut. | 快一点 西装头 |
[31:45] | Yes! | 真棒 |
[31:48] | Is the weapon ready? | 武器准备好了吗 |
[31:50] | Yes, Herr Darhk. | 好了 达克先生 |
[31:51] | Fire! | 发射 |
[32:01] | – What was that? – They’re not firing on us. | -那是什么 -他们没朝我们发射鱼雷 |
[32:05] | – It’s the nuclear bomb. – Atomic. | -那是核弹 -原子弹 |
[32:08] | Whatever it is, we gotta stop it. | 不管是什么 我们都必须阻止 |
[32:10] | I fear that there is only one way to do that. | 恐怕只有一种方法了 |
[32:17] | Okay, I don’t know what you wanted me to do, but I did it. | 我不知道你想要我做什么 但我做到了 |
[32:20] | – Excellent work, Jax. – What’s going on? | -干得漂亮 杰克斯 -怎么回事 |
[32:22] | I am piloting us on a collision course with the torpedo, | 我在引导我们的飞船与鱼雷发生碰撞 |
[32:25] | now, with any luck | 如果幸运的话 |
[32:26] | it will hit us before New York City. | 它会在到达纽约市之前先击中我们 |
[32:32] | How is that lucky? | 这怎么算幸运 |
[32:33] | Can the Waverider handle the blast? | 乘波号能承受这爆炸吗 |
[32:35] | Honestly, I have absolutely no idea. | 说实话 我完全没谱 |
[32:41] | Which is why… I’m doing this. | 所以…我要这么做 |
[32:49] | Where is everybody? | 大家都去哪了 |
[32:50] | The appropriate question is when. | 你应该问他们去了什么年代 |
[32:52] | Other the last few months I’ve implemented a safeguard | 近几个月 我实施了一项保护措施 |
[32:55] | in case of a catastrophe. | 以防灾难发生 |
[32:56] | A high burst of temporal energy | 时空能量大爆炸 |
[32:57] | has scattered our team throughout history. | 将我们的队友分散到不同年代 |
[33:00] | I knew you never liked me. | 我就知道你不喜欢我 |
[33:02] | I’m afraid, injured as you are, | 我担心 你受了这么重的伤 |
[33:04] | you wouldn’t survive the rigors of time travel, | 无法在高强度的时间旅行中幸存 |
[33:06] | which is why… I’m doing this. | 所以…我必须这么做 |
[33:10] | Gideon, how much time do we have? | 吉迪恩 我们还有多少时间 |
[33:11] | 30 seconds, Captain. | 三十秒 船长 |
[33:33] | – Gideon? – I’m here, Captain. | -吉迪恩 -我在这里 船长 |
[33:37] | You always are. | 你一直都在 |
[33:56] | Okay, there’s just one question that you haven’t answered. | 好 还有一个问题你没有回答 |
[33:59] | Where’s Captain Hunter? | 亨特船长在哪 |
[34:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:03] | Must have time-scattered himself like the rest of them. | 肯定跟其他人一样被时间分散了 |
[34:07] | Guess I gotta play hero and find them. | 看来我得当英雄找回他们了 |
[34:11] | Do you even think this ship still flies? | 你觉得这飞船还能飞吗 |
[34:13] | I don’t see why not. Fridge works. | 有什么不行的 冰箱还好着呢 |
[34:16] | I don’t have time to time travel, | 我没时间去时间旅行 |
[34:18] | but if your team is stuck in history, | 鉴于你的队友被困在历史中 |
[34:20] | who better to help find them than a historian? | 最佳帮手非历史学家莫属 |
[34:24] | This guy? | 就这位吗 |
[34:27] | Without Dr. Heywood you’d still be in stasis. | 没有海伍德博士 你还在沉睡中呢 |
[34:30] | Good point. | 有道理 |
[34:33] | Library, this way. | 图书馆在这边 |
[34:36] | Hey, wait. Time out. | 等等 暂停一下 |
[34:38] | This was supposed to be a salvage mission. | 我只是来打捞沉船的 |
[34:40] | Who are you kidding? | 你骗谁呢 |
[34:42] | You’ve been waiting your whole life for a chance like this. | 你等这种机会都等了一辈子了吧 |
[34:53] | Well, I-I did some digging, | 我做了些调查 |
[34:55] | but I think I finally got a lead on Ray Palmer. | 我想我终于找到了雷·帕尔默的行踪 |
[34:58] | 侏罗纪人类 事实还是噱头 | |
[35:01] | Are you, uh, sure you know how to fly this thing? | 你确定会开这玩意儿吗 |
[35:04] | Let’s find out. | 试试看呗 |
[35:12] | Maybe you should slow down? | 你能开慢点吗 |
[35:13] | Maybe you should shut up and strap in. | 你能闭嘴系好安全带吗 |
[35:18] | I can’t believe this. | 我不敢相信 |
[35:19] | We’re about to travel through time! | 我们要做时间旅行了 |
[35:21] | Did I tell you about the side effects? | 跟你说会有副作用了吗 |
[35:24] | What side effects? | 什么副作用 |
[35:58] | Mick! Buddy! | 米克 伙计 |
[36:00] | – How’d you find me? – I didn’t. | -你怎么找到我的 -不是我 |
[36:03] | Pretty did. | 帅哥找到的 |
[36:04] | Is he okay? | 他没事吧 |
[36:05] | Side effects of time travel. | 时间旅行副作用 |
[36:08] | Speaking of, you’re never gonna believe | 说到这 你绝对不敢相信 |
[36:11] | where the rest of your team ended up. | 你的队友都去了哪 |
[36:20] | This festival is boring. | 节日太无聊 |
[36:23] | Bring me my wizards! | 把我的魔法师带上来 |
[36:26] | My liege, how may we entertain you? | 陛下 请问有什么吩咐 |
[36:29] | Do you wish to gaze into my magic mirror, Your Majesty? | 想看看我的魔镜吗 陛下 |
[36:33] | I grow bored of your tricks. | 你们的把戏我看腻了 |
[36:37] | Off with their heads. | 砍头 |
[36:38] | – What? – You little brat. | -什么 -你这个小坏蛋 |
[36:40] | This is incredible. An actual medieval execution? | 太帅了 真正的中世纪处决 |
[36:45] | I never imagined I’d see this with my own eyes. | 我从来不敢想我能亲眼见到这种事 |
[36:47] | Who–who’s that? | 这是谁呀 |
[36:49] | The new guy. | 新来的 |
[36:50] | New guy! | 新来的 |
[36:54] | I’m Dr. Heywood, I heard so much about you. | 我是海伍德博士 久闻大名 |
[36:56] | Hey, how about we get to know each other back on the ship? | 我们回飞船再自我介绍怎么样 |
[36:58] | – Okay. – But first we have to find Sara. | -好 -但我们得先找到莎拉 |
[37:01] | Vile witch! | 邪恶女巫 |
[37:03] | You have corrupted the women of our village! | 你带坏了我们村里的女人 |
[37:05] | In my defense, they were happily corrupted. | 我得说 她们都是自愿的 |
[37:09] | Hang the witch! Hang the witch! | 吊死女巫 吊死女巫 |
[37:12] | Hang the witch! Hang the witch! | 吊死女巫 吊死女巫 |
[37:18] | You must be Sara Lance. | 你一定就是莎拉·兰斯吧 |
[37:21] | Oh! Whoa, whoa, it’s okay. He’s with us. | 没事的 他是我们的人 |
[37:26] | Is she always this violent? | 她一向这么暴力吗 |
[37:29] | I’m sorry, but so far I haven’t been able to detect | 抱歉 但到现在我也没找到 |
[37:32] | any historical alteration that would indicate | 亨特先生被困在时间里 |
[37:35] | Mr. Hunter was stranded in a time. | 引起的任何历史异样 |
[37:39] | Uh, why don’t we ask Gideon where he is? | 不如我们问问吉迪恩他在哪 |
[37:41] | Who’s Gideon? | 吉迪恩是谁 |
[37:42] | Greetings, Dr. Heywood. | 你好 海伍德博士 |
[37:44] | I am the ship’s artificial consciousness. | 我是飞船的人工智能 |
[37:46] | Gideon, we need you to tell us where Rip is. | 吉迪恩 告诉我们里普在哪 |
[37:49] | I’m afraid I have no idea, | 抱歉我不知道 |
[37:51] | but I would be happy to play his final message for you all. | 但我很乐意播放他给你们的最后留言 |
[37:55] | Final message? | 什么叫最后留言 |
[37:57] | Sorry for stranding you all throughout history, | 抱歉把你们分散到历史中了 |
[37:59] | but it was the only way to save you. | 但那是救你们的唯一办法 |
[38:02] | Well, you know what they say, | 知道那句话吗 |
[38:05] | Captain must never abandon his ship. | 船长绝对不能弃船 |
[38:09] | Well, neither shall I abandon hope of seeing you all again someday, | 但我不能放弃某天与你们重聚的希望 |
[38:12] | somewhere in time. | 或者说某个时光 |
[38:14] | As flawed and unruly as you are individually, | 虽然你们都有缺点和不守规矩 |
[38:17] | together you are the best crew, | 但在一起你们就是最棒的队员 |
[38:18] | the best team a captain could ever hope for. | 是一个船长想拥有的最佳队伍 |
[38:24] | So… | 所以 |
[38:26] | stick together. | 团结起来 |
[38:29] | And remember, | 还要记住 |
[38:32] | history is yours now, my dear Legends. | 历史交给你们了 我亲爱的传奇们 |
[38:41] | Good luck. | 祝好运 |
[38:49] | So, what do we do now? | 那我们现在怎么办 |
[38:52] | We drink. | 喝酒 |
[38:53] | It’s not like we were exactly Time Masters, even with Rip. | 就算有里普 我们也算不上时间之主 |
[38:56] | But I think he knew that one day | 但我觉得他知道有一天 |
[38:58] | we might have to do this without him. | 我们要自己执行任务 |
[39:01] | And we all heard his message. He wanted us to keep going. | 我们都听懂他想让我们继续 |
[39:03] | We have to keep going. | 我们必须继续 |
[39:04] | There’s a rogue time traveler out there somewhere. | 有个凶险的时间旅行者在胡作非为 |
[39:06] | Yeah, a time nemesis whose idea of fun | 没错 那个时间复仇者的兴趣是 |
[39:08] | is helping Damien Darhk and the Nazis blow up New York City. | 帮达米恩·达克和纳粹炸掉纽约市 |
[39:12] | What’s to stop them from going back in time | 怎么才能阻止他们再次回到过去 |
[39:14] | and kidnapping Einstein and his ex-wife again? | 绑架爱因斯坦和他前妻 |
[39:16] | We can’t be everywhere at once. | 我们不能同时出现在多个地方 |
[39:18] | But you can safeguard the Einsteins. | 但你们可以保护爱因斯坦一家 |
[39:20] | Safeguard the Einsteins? | 保护爱因斯坦一家 |
[39:23] | How? | 怎么做 |
[39:26] | By making one slight alteration to history. | 给历史做个小小改变 |
[39:33] | We’d like to talk to Mr. Einstein. CIA. | 我们找爱因斯坦先生 中情局 |
[39:36] | He means OSS. This is related to the Manhattan Project. | 他是说战情局 事关曼哈顿计划 |
[39:40] | You’re headed to Columbia University, right, for the symphony? | 你要去哥伦比亚大学吧 去搞交响乐 |
[39:42] | – Symposium. – Same thing. | -研讨会 -一样的 |
[39:43] | Once you’re there, we’re gonna need you to publicly announce | 等你到了那里 我们需要你公开宣布 |
[39:45] | that Miss Mileva Maric has been your silent partner | 米列娃·玛丽克小姐已暗中与你搭档 |
[39:48] | for over 30 years. | 30多年了 |
[39:49] | You see, acknowledgment of Mileva’s contributions | 只有公开米列娃的贡献 |
[39:51] | is the only way to keep her safe. | 才能保证她的安全 |
[39:52] | Besides, it’s the right thing to do. | 而且 这是正确的事 |
[39:55] | Don’t be a jerk. | 别那么混蛋 |
[39:57] | Today I want to tell you | 今天我要向大家 |
[39:59] | about a very special woman, | 介绍一名特别的女子 |
[40:02] | my longtime collaborator, Mileva Maric. | 我的长期搭档 米列娃·玛丽克 |
[40:10] | What does that mean? | 为什么要这么做 |
[40:12] | Krauts won’t be able to get to her? | 德国佬不能找上她 |
[40:13] | Yes, and then people won’t say, | 对 而且人们不会说 |
[40:15] | “Hey, you’re a regular Einstein.” | “你真的是爱因斯坦” |
[40:18] | They’ll say, “You’re like one of the Einsteins.” | 他们会说”你就像个爱因斯坦” |
[40:21] | That’s so crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[40:23] | I can’t believe we just changed history. | 不敢相信我们改变了历史 |
[40:26] | No, Dr. Heywood, we saved it. | 不 海伍德博士 我们拯救了它 |
[40:36] | You promised no trouble, Herr Darhk. | 你保证过不会有麻烦 达克先生 |
[40:38] | And you promised me competency. | 而你保证过有效性 |
[40:42] | Perhaps we’ll have better luck with the next bomb. | 也许下枚炸弹会更成功 |
[40:44] | That’s cute, but there won’t be a next bomb. | 不错 但没有下枚炸弹了 |
[40:47] | You see, my partner wants to move on to other things. | 我的搭档要搞别的玩意了 |
[40:50] | But your partner isn’t here, is he? | 但你的搭档没来 不是吗 |
[41:01] | According to who? | 那要看是谁了 |
[41:07] | Hello, Eobard. | 你好 艾尔伯德 |
[41:10] | Mr. Darhk. | 达克先生 |
[41:13] | 危险 请勿靠近 | |
[41:15] | Ah, how’d it go with Einstein? | 爱因斯坦的事怎样了 |
[41:16] | Good, until someone gives the Confederate Army | 挺好的 在有人给同盟军机关枪 |
[41:19] | machine guns or breaks Mozart’s fingers, | 或断了莫扎特的手指前 |
[41:21] | – or– – One aberration at a time. | -或… -一次搞一个历史偏差 |
[41:24] | Hey, remember that thing that I said before | 记得我之前 |
[41:26] | about you being a– | 说过你 |
[41:28] | – Billionaire Boy Scout? – You weren’t all wrong. | -是亿万富翁童子军 -也不算错 |
[41:31] | Yeah, but… you’re more than that. | 但你更胜于此 |
[41:35] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[41:37] | And we’ll get justice for Laurel, Sara, promise. | 我们会替劳蕾尔讨回公道 莎拉 我保证 |
[41:42] | What do you guys say we get outta 1942? | 各位 我们离开1942年吧 |
[41:46] | Not until you answer a few questions. | 回答完我们的问题前不能离开 |
[41:49] | We’re the Justice Society of America. | 我们是美国正义协会 |
[41:51] | And you’re coming with us. | 我们要带走你们 |