时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | In 2166, an immortal tyrant named Vandal Savage | 2166年 永生的暴君汪达尔·萨维奇 |
[00:06] | conquered the world and murdered my wife and child. | 征服了世界 杀害了我的妻儿 |
[00:09] | I have assembled an elite team | 我招募了一个精英团队 |
[00:10] | to hunt him throughout time | 穿越时间去寻找他 |
[00:11] | and stop his rise to power. | 并阻止他取得霸权 |
[00:13] | Unfortunately, my plan is opposed by the body | 不幸的是 我的计划遭到 |
[00:15] | I’d sworn my allegiance to, the Time Masters. | 我曾发誓效忠的组织 时间之主的反对 |
[00:19] | In the future, my friends may not be heroes, | 未来 我的朋友们或许不是英雄 |
[00:21] | but if we succeed, | 但倘若此举成功 |
[00:23] | they will be remembered as legends. | 他们将会成为传奇 被世人铭记 |
[00:30] | Time Masters. | 时间之主 |
[00:31] | They took me to a place called the Vanishing Point. | 他们把我带去消失点 |
[00:33] | I’ve spent lifetimes training by them. | 他们一直努力训练我 |
[00:37] | Mr. Jackson’s internal organs are aging at an accelerated rate. | 杰克逊先生的内脏正在加速衰老 |
[00:40] | The rest of his body will soon follow. | 他身体的其他部分不久后也会步其后尘 |
[00:41] | The trip through the Time Stream | 穿越时间流 |
[00:42] | should reverse you condition. | 会逆转你的情况 |
[00:44] | If we’re separated, you’ll die. | 如果我们分开 你会死的 |
[00:48] | This man you’ve brought before us | 你带来见我们的这个人 |
[00:50] | is needed back in 2166. | 必须回到2166年 |
[00:52] | – Take him away. – What? | -把他带走 -什么 |
[00:54] | Search their ship for the others. | 去飞船上搜捕其他人 |
[00:57] | – You’re under arrest. – Mick, what’s going on? | -你被捕了 -米克 怎么回事 |
[00:59] | We need to find somewhere to hide. | 我们得找个地方躲起来 |
[01:01] | I’d better be getting back to 2166. | 我得回2166年去了 |
[01:03] | I’ve been waiting to meet your family. | 我已经迫不及待见你家人了 |
[01:07] | And because if you don’t follow me, | 而且 你们如果不跟我走 |
[01:09] | this is what is in store for your world 150 years from now. | 那这就是这个世界150年后的样子 |
[01:28] | I could have chosen any time and any place. | 我本可以选择任何时间任何地点 |
[01:31] | Of all the people who ever lived, | 这世上出现过那么多人 |
[01:32] | I chose you eight. | 可我只选了你们八位 |
[01:34] | I certainly hope that you won’t let me, | 你们千万不要辜负我和 |
[01:37] | and the world, down. | 这个世界 |
[01:47] | If your answer is yes, | 如果决定跟我一起干 |
[01:48] | meet me at this address in 36 hours. | 请在36小时内到这里找我 |
[01:54] | So what do you think? | 那么你有什么想法 |
[01:55] | I think that’s five minutes of my life I’m not getting back. | 我在想生命中又有五分钟一去不复返了 |
[01:58] | He just showed us the entire world in flames. | 他刚让我们看了世界被战火湮灭 |
[02:01] | You can’t turn your back on that. | 你不能坐视不管 |
[02:03] | Observe. | 是旁观 |
[02:07] | Well, I think we can all agree | 我想大家都同意 |
[02:08] | that the mission will go a whole lot better without those two. | 没有他俩 任务会顺利很多 |
[02:11] | I haven’t signed on yet. | 我还没答应要去 |
[02:12] | And I’m not signing on at all. | 我根本没打算答应 |
[02:13] | – Jefferson– – No. | -杰佛逊 -不 |
[02:15] | I’m not going off to die in some apocalyptic future. | 我才不要去末日未来送死 |
[02:18] | I’m staying right here in the present. | 我要留在这里 留在此刻 |
[02:22] | Let me talk to him. | 我去跟他谈谈 |
[02:25] | Jefferson, can we at least discuss this? | 杰佛逊 至少跟我谈谈吧 |
[02:28] | Oh, that’s a first. | 这只是开始 |
[02:29] | And it was always you trying to tell me what to do. | 一直都是你在告诉我该怎么做 |
[02:31] | It’s not happening this time. | 这次绝不可能 |
[02:33] | But if the fate of the world is at stake– | 可如果世界的命运危在旦夕 |
[02:35] | Then the world can find somebody more capable than me. | 那去找比我更有能耐的人来拯救世界 |
[02:37] | I have confidence in us as Firestorm. | 我对我们这版火风暴有信心 |
[02:40] | All right, look, just sleep on it. | 好了 你今晚好好考虑 |
[02:42] | Come to my office tomorrow, and if your answer’s still no– | 明天来我办公室 如果你还是不答应 |
[02:45] | It will be. | 肯定不答应 |
[02:52] | Grey, we need to talk. | 灰老头 咱们得谈谈 |
[02:56] | We were just talking. | 咱们刚刚不是在谈吗 |
[02:58] | How did you change your clothes so fast? | 你怎么这么快就换了身衣服 |
[03:01] | Something called time travel. | 听过时间旅行吧 |
[03:04] | I need your help. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[03:05] | The team’s in trouble. | 队友有麻烦了 |
[03:24] | Martin, are you okay? | 马丁 你没事吧 |
[03:27] | I’m required to merge with Jefferson… | 为了维持核凝聚力 |
[03:30] | periodically in order to maintain nuclear cohesion. | 我需要定期与杰佛逊合体 |
[03:33] | Then sending him away on the Jumpship | 那用逃生舰把他送走 |
[03:34] | probably wasn’t the greatest idea. | 可能不是万全之策 |
[03:36] | Given the circumstances we’re under, | 看看我们目前的处境 |
[03:38] | I’m surprised any of us are alive. | 没想到我们还都活着 |
[03:41] | Oh, you’ll be dead soon. | 你很快就要挂了 |
[03:44] | You’re getting off easy. | 你会死得很干脆 |
[03:45] | What gives you the free pass? | 你为何不用死 |
[03:48] | They have other plans for me. | 他们会另行处置我 |
[03:49] | As Chronos. | 作为克罗诺斯 |
[03:51] | They’re gonna try and put me through | 他们会设法再次对我 |
[03:52] | the induction process again. | 进行改造 |
[03:55] | – Brainwashing? – Kills most men, Professor. | -洗脑 -很多人都熬不过 教授 |
[03:58] | And those that don’t die, | 而那些熬过来的 |
[04:00] | end up like mindless goats. | 最后成了无脑的恶魔 |
[04:02] | But Snart said you weren’t mindless when you were Chronos. | 可史纳特说 你当克罗诺斯时并非无脑 |
[04:05] | Not any more that usual, anyway. | 反正没平时那么不动脑子 |
[04:09] | The whole time, I stayed focused on one thing. | 那段时间我只关心一件事 |
[04:11] | The one thing that kept me sane… | 那件事让我还留有理智 |
[04:15] | vengeance. | 是复仇 |
[04:16] | I focused on how much I hated all of you. | 我脑子里全是对你们的仇恨 |
[04:20] | Ah, gentlemen, I missed you. | 先生们 想死你们了 |
[04:24] | Come on in. | 来吧 |
[04:26] | Ah, that’s it. Oh, yeah, break my arm. | 就是这样 把我胳膊拧断了 |
[04:30] | Hey, what are you doing? Why are you taking her? | 你在干什么 为什么把她带走 |
[04:46] | Kendra! | 肯德拉 |
[04:49] | Kendra! | 肯德拉 |
[05:05] | Leave us. | 退下 |
[05:10] | I have a query. | 我有个疑问 |
[05:12] | Why haven’t we killed you yet? | 为什么我们还没杀了你 |
[05:13] | That’s what you’ve been trying to do all this time. | 这是你一直想做的事 |
[05:16] | Fortunately for you, | 你很幸运 |
[05:17] | two of your crew are still at large. | 你的队员还有两位没抓到 |
[05:19] | Tell me where to find them, | 告诉我他们在哪里 |
[05:21] | and I’ll spare the others. | 我就会放了其他人 |
[05:22] | If it is anything like the offer you gave me in the USSR, | 如果这和你在苏联答应我的一样 |
[05:25] | I’m sorely tempted. | 那我可动心了 |
[05:27] | You were a fugitive from justice. | 你逃避正义审判 |
[05:28] | You’re helping Vandal Savage take over the world. | 你在协助汪达尔·萨维奇统治世界 |
[05:30] | I have a feeling that our definition of the word justice | 我认为我们对正义审判的看法 |
[05:33] | may differ somewhat. | 可能有点不同 |
[05:34] | The only difference between us | 我们之间唯一的区别 |
[05:36] | is my view of the timeline reaches further | 是我看时间线会比你 |
[05:39] | and wider than yours. | 更长远和更广阔 |
[05:40] | Am I supposed to be impressed? | 我应该钦佩你吗 |
[05:44] | In 2175, less than ten years | 2175年 萨维奇 |
[05:46] | from when Savage conquers the world, | 统治世界不到十年 |
[05:48] | the Earth is attacked by a warlike race | 地球受到来自塔那加星的 |
[05:51] | of extraterrestrials from the planet Thanagar. | 好战外星种族的袭击 |
[05:54] | Without Savage to unite the world under a singular rule, | 若不是萨维奇统治世界团结人民 |
[05:59] | this is what becomes of the world. | 世界将会变成这样 |
[06:02] | This is the work of Savage. | 这是萨维奇干的 |
[06:03] | No. | 不 |
[06:05] | This is what will happen to Earth | 没有萨维奇带领 |
[06:07] | if Savage is not there to lead it. | 地球将会变成那样 |
[06:09] | Without him, all human life is extinguished. | 如果没有他 人类将会灭绝 |
[06:13] | Even this realm falls to the Thanagarians. | 连这片疆土也会落入塔那加人之手 |
[06:16] | Are you impressed now? | 你现在钦佩了吗 |
[06:17] | No. | 不 |
[06:19] | You are as mad as your friend Vandal | 你若认为你朋友汪达尔 |
[06:22] | if you think that he is the world’s only hope. | 是世界唯一的希望 那你便和他一样疯狂了 |
[06:27] | We’ve examined the timeline. There is no other hope. | 我们已经检视过时间线 没有别的希望了 |
[06:30] | I don’t expect you to take my word for it. | 我不指望你能相信我 |
[06:33] | That’s why there’s something else I have to show you. | 所以我还有别的东西要给你看 |
[06:50] | How did you even know that was down there? | 你怎么知道可以藏在下面 |
[06:53] | When Rip first recruited us, I made it my business | 最初里普招募我们时 我打定主意 |
[06:56] | to case every square inch of this tub | 要把这里翻箱倒柜 |
[06:58] | in the event there was something worth stealing. There wasn’t. | 偷走值钱的东西 但没找着 |
[07:01] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们走吧 |
[07:03] | Wait, what about the team? | 等等 队友怎么办 |
[07:04] | There’s nothing more we can do for them. | 我们对他们无能为力 |
[07:06] | You’re just gonna leave Mick? | 你要抛下米克吗 |
[07:07] | If the Time Masters are half as twisted as Mick said, | 如果时间之主有米克说的一半疯狂 |
[07:10] | there’s an excellent chance Mick is no longer Mick. | 那米克很可能已经不再是他自己了 |
[07:13] | Now why aren’t we flying yet? | 我们为什么还不离开 |
[07:14] | Because I’m not going anywhere. | 因为我哪都不会去 |
[07:17] | And even if we wanted to, | 即使我们想离开 |
[07:18] | we’re in a hangar surrounded by an entire armada of timeships. | 被一整支时间舰队包围也无法离开 |
[07:21] | It’s the Waverider. We’ve got guns. | 这是乘波号 我们有枪支 |
[07:24] | We can blast our way out. | 可以突围出去 |
[07:25] | This isn’t Bonnie and Clyde | 我们不是雌雄大盗 |
[07:27] | and I’m not going anywhere without the rest of the team. | 而且我不会抛下队友离开的 |
[07:32] | Maybe I didn’t make myself clear. | 我可能没说清楚 |
[07:34] | Don’t do that. | 别这么做 |
[07:36] | Don’t act like you’re that same cold-hearted bastard | 别装作是我初识你时的 |
[07:39] | that I first met. | 无情混蛋 |
[07:41] | I remember Russia. | 我记得在俄罗斯 |
[07:42] | And you were the one who told me not to kill Stein. | 是你让我不要杀斯泰因 |
[07:44] | Yeah, because you seem to have a problem | 因为你看起来 |
[07:46] | with being a killer. | 下不了手 |
[07:47] | I, however, don’t. | 然而我不是 |
[07:52] | Prove it. | 证实给我看 |
[07:55] | Shoot me. | 开枪吧 |
[08:16] | – Hello? – Hello, Ms. Lance. | -喂 -你好 兰斯小姐 |
[08:18] | Gideon, you’re alive. | 吉迪恩 你还活着 |
[08:20] | If by being alive | 你是指 |
[08:21] | you mean that my operating system is intact, yes, | 我的操作系统还完好无损吧 |
[08:24] | I was able to upload into the latency core | 我成功将自己上传到潜伏层 |
[08:26] | to avoid being wiped out when the Time Masters– | 以免被时间之主清除 |
[08:27] | We can share war stories later. | 等会再分享英勇事迹 |
[08:29] | Where the rest of the team? | 我的队友在哪里 |
[08:30] | They’re in cell block 4587, | 他们在4587号牢房里 |
[08:32] | and they, too, are alive… for the moment. | 目前为止他们也还活着 |
[08:35] | What do you mean for the moment? | 什么叫到目前为止 |
[08:45] | Oh, you’re awake. | 你醒了 |
[08:49] | Oh, I wouldn’t bother. | 别折腾了 |
[08:51] | Those straps are forged from Tiberian steel. | 这些锁链是用泰伯利亚钢铁铸造的 |
[08:56] | This is a timeship. | 这是艘时间飞船 |
[08:58] | A little gift from my friends. | 我的朋友们送我的小礼物 |
[09:04] | Oh, Prince Khufu is with us as well. | 胡夫王子也和我们在一起 |
[09:07] | He’s being held in stasis down at the cargo hold. | 他被关在货舱里的隔离区 |
[09:10] | And where are you taking us? | 你要带我们去哪里 |
[09:13] | To an appointment that I have. | 跟我去赴约 |
[09:16] | With destiny. | 与命运的约 |
[09:20] | You should be familiar with this procedure, Chronos. | 你应该对流程很熟悉了 克罗诺斯 |
[09:24] | The name’s Mick. | 我的名字是米克 |
[09:26] | Though we’ve made some refinements. | 不过我们做了一些改进 |
[09:29] | Clearly, your conditioning was not as thorough | 显然 你的状态没有 |
[09:31] | as it should have been. | 预期的那么好 |
[09:32] | For a Time Master, you sure waste a lot of it. | 作为时间之主 你浪费了很多时间 |
[09:36] | Even with only a partial induction, | 尽管只做了部分改造 |
[09:39] | you were the greatest of our hunters, Chronos. | 你还是我们最好的猎人 克罗诺斯 |
[09:41] | After we’re finished, | 等我们完成之后 |
[09:43] | temporal criminals and time pirates alike | 那些时间罪犯和时间海盗 |
[09:46] | will quake at the sound of your bootsteps. | 会对你的脚步闻风丧胆 |
[09:48] | Mm, well, for your sake, you better hope that plan works. | 那么对你来说 你的计划最好行得通 |
[09:52] | ‘Cause if it doesn’t, that boot’s gonna crush your skull. | 如果行不通 那只脚会踢爆你的头 |
[10:15] | – What is this place? – Our Holy of Holies. | -这是什么地方 -我们的至圣之厅 |
[10:18] | The Oculus viewing chamber, | 是观测奥核之眼的厅堂 |
[10:21] | our most powerful window into past, present, and future. | 观测过去 现在和未来的最强之窗 |
[10:25] | The source of all our information on the timeline. | 时间线上所有信息的来源 |
[10:29] | Why did I now know about this? | 我为什么不知道 |
[10:30] | No captain does. | 船长都不知道 |
[10:32] | The Oculus’ existence is known | 只有最高理事会知道 |
[10:34] | only to the High Council, | 奥核之眼的存在 |
[10:35] | including its greatest secret: | 以及它最大的秘密 |
[10:38] | the Oculus not only gives us a window into time, | 奥核之眼不仅是观测时间之窗 |
[10:41] | but the ability to shape it as we see fit. | 还赋予了我们根据需要改变时间的能力 |
[10:45] | We’ve been helping Vandal Savage consolidate his power | 我们通过让汪达尔·萨维奇 |
[10:47] | by giving him access to time travel. | 时间旅行 帮助他巩固实力 |
[10:49] | But you’ve been helping him too. | 但你也一直在帮他 |
[10:51] | From the moment we realized | 从我们知道只有萨维奇 |
[10:53] | only Savage could save the world, | 才能拯救世界的那一刻起 |
[10:55] | we’ve been using the Oculus to manipulate you. | 我们就一直在用奥核之眼操纵你 |
[10:58] | – That’s impossible. – Think about it. | -不可能 -好好想想吧 |
[11:00] | Thanks to your efforts, Vandal Savage was not in prison | 多亏你帮忙 汪达尔·萨维奇在1975年 |
[11:03] | for the sale of a nuclear weapon in 1975. | 没有因为贩卖核武器而入狱 |
[11:06] | You prevented the Soviet Union | 你阻止了苏联 |
[11:08] | from winning the Cold War in 1986. | 在1986年赢得冷战 |
[11:11] | Carter Hall’s death provided Savage’s closest lieutenants | 卡特·哈尔的死为萨维奇最亲近的副官们 |
[11:16] | preternaturally long lives. | 延续了超长的寿命 |
[11:18] | You and your team have been moving | 你和你的团队 |
[11:20] | through the course of time. | 在时光中来回穿梭 |
[11:21] | We’ve merely redirected it, and you, | 我们只不过是根据历史需要的结果 |
[11:24] | to the outcomes history requires. | 重新改变了你和你的团队行动的方向 |
[11:30] | Look, see for yourself. | 来 你自己看看吧 |
[11:50] | You’re looking into the past. | 你正在回顾过去 |
[11:52] | You see that everything I’ve told you is true. | 你可以看到我所言非虚 |
[11:56] | This isn’t only the past. | 不仅仅是过去 |
[11:57] | You will also see the future. | 你还能看到未来 |
[11:59] | Not possible future. | 并不是可能的未来 |
[12:01] | Not a prediction. | 并不是对未来的预测 |
[12:03] | You are looking at events as they will happen. | 你看到的这些事件都会确实地发生 |
[12:06] | What about choice? What about free will? | 选择呢 自由意志呢 |
[12:09] | Illusions. The only place in the universe | 都是泡影 宇宙中唯一 |
[12:11] | free will exists is here at the Vanishing Point. | 有自由意志存在的地方就是消失点 |
[12:22] | No! | 不 |
[12:24] | No matter what you do, it will happen. | 不管你怎么做 这一切都会发生 |
[12:29] | And there is nothing you can do to stop it. | 而你对此无能为力 |
[12:31] | No, I acted without your consent. | 不 我的行动是未经你同意的 |
[12:33] | In–in defiance of your orders. | 无视了你的命令 |
[12:34] | Everything I’ve done has been to save my family. | 我做的一切都是为了拯救我的家人 |
[12:39] | No one controls me! | 没有人操纵我 |
[12:41] | We counted on that, your anger, on you going rogue. | 我们就是要你愤怒和叛变 |
[12:45] | We needed something to spur you on, | 我们需要刺激你 |
[12:48] | to give you purpose. | 给你一个目标 |
[12:50] | That’s why we ordered… | 所以我们命令萨维奇 |
[12:53] | Savage to kill your family. | 去杀了你的家人 |
[13:12] | Rip? | 里普 |
[13:14] | Oh, my God, they’ve tortured him. | 天呐 他们严刑拷打了他 |
[13:24] | What did they do to you? | 他们对你做了什么 |
[13:28] | They showed me the truth. | 他们给我看了真相 |
[13:31] | Druce showed me something called the Oculus. | 德鲁斯给我看了一个叫奥核之眼的东西 |
[13:34] | They’ve been controlling us all. | 他们一直在操纵我们 |
[13:36] | Nothing we’ve done so far | 我们目前做所的一切 |
[13:37] | has been of our own accord. | 都不是出于自己的意志 |
[13:39] | We’ve been following a script laid out by the Time Masters. | 我们一直跟着时间之主写好的剧本在走 |
[13:42] | No, that’s– that’s not possible. | 不 这不可能 |
[13:44] | I-I refuse to believe that. | 我拒绝相信这一切 |
[13:46] | Well, you should, Raymond… | 你要相信 雷蒙德 |
[13:50] | because they showed me your death. | 因为他们让我看见你的死亡 |
[13:55] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:02] | You said the team was in trouble. | 你说队友有麻烦了 |
[14:04] | What sort of trouble, exactly? | 到底是什么麻烦 |
[14:06] | I’m not sure exactly, but I’m getting something | 我无法确定 但我俩是心灵相通的 |
[14:08] | from our psychic connection. | 我感觉到了什么 |
[14:10] | Which means I’m in trouble. What happens? | 也就是我有麻烦了 怎么回事 |
[14:13] | Come on, Grey, you know I can’t tell you that. | 拜托 灰老头 你知道我不能告诉你 |
[14:15] | – Says who? – Says you… | -谁说的 -未来的 |
[14:17] | in the future. | 你说的 |
[14:18] | And even if I didn’t have to worry about the dangers | 就算我不用担心告诉你未来知识后 |
[14:20] | of giving you future knowledge, | 会有什么危险 |
[14:21] | we got bigger things to worry about. | 我们有更重要的事要担心 |
[14:26] | Hey, you’re drawing too much power | 你从聚汇歧管 |
[14:27] | from the sequestration manifold. | 汲取太多能量了 |
[14:29] | That’s nonsense, Jefferson. | 无稽之谈 杰佛逊 |
[14:30] | Need I remind you who invented the sequestration manifold? | 需要我提醒你是谁发明了聚汇歧管吗 |
[14:34] | Oh, dear God. | 天呐 |
[14:34] | Well, you were right. | 你说得没错 |
[14:38] | Oh, don’t sound so surprised. | 别这么大惊小怪 |
[14:39] | Well, it’s not often that an auto mechanic | 汽车修理工的知识 |
[14:41] | knows more than a nuclear physicist. | 一般没核物理学家渊博 |
[14:43] | You know, I forgot how arrogant you were. | 我忘了你以前有多傲慢 |
[14:47] | Were? | 以前 |
[14:49] | Why are you referring to me in the past tense? | 你为什么提到我的时候用过去时 |
[14:53] | Do you witness my death? | 你看到了我的死亡吗 |
[14:56] | Relax, you don’t die. | 放轻松 你不会死 |
[15:00] | Horribly maimed. | 那就是严重残疾 |
[15:03] | Why won’t you tell me what happens? | 为什么不告诉我发生了什么 |
[15:05] | Instead of pestering me about the future | 与其一直追问未来的事和 |
[15:07] | and being an insufferable know-it-all, | 当可恶的万事通 |
[15:10] | why don’t you help me reroute the temporal flow | 不如帮我变更时间流 |
[15:12] | off the secondary buffer | 从辅助缓冲区离开 |
[15:13] | instead of just worrying about yourself? | 而不是只担心你自己 |
[15:17] | All right. | 好吧 |
[15:25] | I apologize for how painful the induction process was. | 我为改造过程所带来的痛苦向你道歉 |
[15:29] | Many of your memories were rooted deep. | 你有很多记忆深藏在脑海里 |
[15:32] | It took effort to pull them out. | 要花不少功夫抹掉那些记忆 |
[15:35] | Tell me… | 告诉我 |
[15:37] | what is your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[15:41] | Your name! | 你的名字 |
[15:46] | Your name? | 你的名字 |
[15:54] | – Your– – Chronos. | -你的 -克罗诺斯 |
[15:57] | Release him. | 把他放了 |
[16:08] | There is much hunting to be done. | 你要追捕很多人 |
[16:11] | Let us begin with Sara Lance | 就从莎拉·兰斯和 |
[16:12] | and Leonard Snart. | 莱昂纳多·史纳特开始吧 |
[16:31] | – This is a bad plan. – It’s Gideon’s. | -这计划糟透了 -是吉迪恩的主意 |
[16:34] | You’re not helping your argument. | 你这么说并没有什么说服力 |
[16:37] | We need to finish putting these on the ships, | 我们得赶紧把这些东西放到飞船上 |
[16:38] | and get back to the Waverider. | 然后回乘波号 |
[16:47] | I can’t just stand around here and wait to die. | 我不能就这么坐以待毙 |
[16:50] | Well, if it’s any consolation, you’re not alone. | 安慰你一下 你不是一个人 |
[16:53] | Oh, you’re giving up too? | 你也放弃了吗 |
[16:54] | Well, let’s just review our situation, shall we, Raymond? | 我们分析一下现在的处境吧 雷蒙德 |
[16:58] | They’re turning Mr. Rory back into Chronos, | 他们要把罗里先生变回克罗诺斯 |
[17:00] | I–I’m about to have a nuclear meltdown– | 而我…我要核熔毁了… |
[17:03] | And our captain thinks our future is already written for us. | 而且船长认为我们的未来已成定论 |
[17:07] | You know what I think? | 你知道我怎么想吗 |
[17:08] | I think you’re both a couple of quitters. | 我觉得你俩都是半途而废的人 |
[17:10] | There’s no escape from either these cells | 我们无法逃脱这些牢房 |
[17:12] | or from the future. | 也无法逃避未来 |
[17:13] | Face the facts, Raymond. | 面对现实吧 雷蒙德 |
[17:15] | We’re completely out of allies. | 我们已彻底孤立无援了 |
[17:17] | You’re forgetting Sara and Snart. | 你忘了莎拉和史纳特 |
[17:21] | As long as they’re on the loose, | 只要他们没被抓 |
[17:22] | we still have a chance. | 我们就还有希望 |
[17:24] | Just another moment. I’m almost through. | 再等一下 我快完成了 |
[17:27] | Even if this works, | 就算真有用 |
[17:28] | we’re never gonna be able to fly out off here. | 我们也没法从这儿飞走 |
[17:30] | Well, that’s the beauty of having a timeship. | 这就是有时间飞船的好处了 |
[17:32] | We don’t have to fly anywhere. | 我们不必飞去任何地方 |
[17:37] | Can you stop doing that? | 你能不能消停会儿 |
[17:40] | Why did you start wearing that thing, anyways? | 你到底为什么要戴这个 |
[17:42] | It’s from the first job I ever pulled off with Mick. | 这是我和米克干第一票的战利品 |
[17:45] | A Freeport warehouse. | 自由港的仓库 |
[17:47] | Oh, you do have a sentimental side. | 你还真有感性的一面 |
[17:49] | It’s not a keepsake. It’s a reminder. | 这不是纪念品 而是警示 |
[17:52] | Of what? | 警示什么 |
[17:53] | That even the best laid plans | 再好的计划 |
[17:55] | can go sideways. | 也可能会出错 |
[17:57] | Spent a lot of time prepping for that heist. | 我们花了很多时间策划那次抢劫 |
[18:00] | Casing the target. | 选定目标 |
[18:02] | Memorizing shift changes and delivery schedules, | 记住换班和交货时间表 |
[18:05] | and then surprise! | 结果大吃一惊 |
[18:07] | Turns out they’d upgraded their security system. | 发现他们升级了安保系统 |
[18:10] | We had to bolt. | 我们落荒而逃 |
[18:11] | Three weeks of planning and all I have to show for it… | 三周的准备 到头来我能炫耀的… |
[18:15] | Was a lousy pinky ring. So sad. | 只有一个劣等的尾戒 真可悲 |
[18:19] | Considering I’m about to trade my life for nothing, | 鉴于现在搭上性命也什么都换不回 |
[18:22] | I think I came out ahead. | 我想当时还算有点收获 |
[18:24] | The Time Drive is back online. | 时光驱动引擎已重新连上 |
[18:28] | Strap in. | 系好安全带 |
[18:39] | Sir, the Waverider just time-jumped. | 长官 乘波号刚才穿越了 |
[18:42] | Order all available timeships to pursue. | 号令能调动的所有时间飞船前去追捕 |
[18:44] | Sir, the captains aren’t prepared for– | 长官 船长们都没有准备好… |
[18:45] | All of them! | 全部出动 |
[19:09] | – Godfrey, what’s happening? – I’m sorry, Captain. | -怎么了 戈弗雷 -抱歉 船长 |
[19:11] | Critical systems are being overridden by an external– | 重要系统被外部重写了 |
[19:20] | Godfrey? | 戈弗雷 |
[19:27] | Godfrey, reboot. | 戈弗雷 重启 |
[19:39] | Your friends have time-jumped away. | 你的朋友们穿越逃走了 |
[19:43] | We’ve lost them. | 我们跟丢了 |
[19:43] | And I’ve lost any reason to keep you alive. | 我也没理由让你们继续活着了 |
[19:46] | Hold on, let’s just talk about this a moment. | 等等 我们再谈谈 |
[19:48] | Time Master Druce. | 时间之主德鲁斯 |
[19:50] | Kill them all. | 杀光他们 |
[19:52] | – Starting with him. – Yes, sir. | -就从他开始 -好的 长官 |
[19:54] | But we’ve calculated when the Waverider is headed. | 我们计算了乘波号的目的地 |
[19:58] | Past or future? | 是过去还是未来 |
[19:59] | The present. | 就是现在 |
[20:13] | Somebody order up a rescue? | 有人需要援救吗 |
[20:15] | Mr. Snart, your timing is impeccable. | 史纳特先生 你真会掐时间 |
[20:18] | Or not. | 不一定 |
[20:25] | Put the gun down, Mick. | 把枪放下 米克 |
[20:31] | Chronos, fire. | 克罗诺斯 开火 |
[20:40] | Sure thing. | 没问题 |
[20:47] | If I recall, | 没记错的话 |
[20:50] | I made you a certain promise. | 我向你承诺过 |
[20:54] | No, I beg of you. | 不要 求你了 |
[20:58] | No! | 不要 |
[21:10] | Where’s everyone else? | 其他人呢 |
[21:10] | Uh, Mr. Snart is helping the Professor | 史纳特先生在医疗仓 |
[21:12] | get situated in the MedBay. | 安顿教授 |
[21:13] | He’s not doing so how without his nuclear super-half. | 他没跟超级体核伙伴合体非常不适 |
[21:16] | Get me out of this stupid robot suit. | 帮我脱下这身愚蠢的机器人制服 |
[21:18] | First get us the hell out of here…Gideon? | 先带我们离开这里 吉迪恩 |
[21:21] | I’m here, Captain, and if I could take a moment | 我在 船长 请允许我说一句 |
[21:22] | to add how wonderful it feels to be back together. | 我很开心看到大家都回来了 |
[21:25] | I have missed you too. | 我也很想你 |
[21:27] | Now that we’ve had our reunion, | 既然我们都团聚了 |
[21:28] | I should mention we have a slight problem. | 我要告诉大家这个小问题 |
[21:33] | Uh, the Time Masters are locking onto us | 时间之主用牵引光束 |
[21:35] | with a tractor beam. | 锁定了我们 |
[21:36] | Punch it, Gideon. | 甩掉它 吉迪恩 |
[21:37] | Sorry, your job. | 抱歉抢了你的活 |
[21:39] | Ms. Lance, stay right where you are. | 兰斯小姐 那个位子交给你了 |
[21:40] | You’ve proven yourself quite adept at piloting this ship. | 你已证实自己相当擅长驾驶飞船 |
[21:42] | About the tractor beam– | 那个牵引光束… |
[21:43] | Dr. Palmer is going to help me remotely disable it. | 由帕尔默先生协助我远程关闭它 |
[21:45] | I’ve already established an uplink | 我给全矩阵主机 |
[21:47] | to the omnimatrix mainframe, Captain. | 建立了上行链路端口 船长 |
[21:48] | The Time Masters are evil, but they’re not dumb. | 时间之主很邪恶 但他们不蠢 |
[21:50] | There’s no way they’re gonna let Gideon | 他们不可能会让吉迪恩 |
[21:51] | override the tractor beam remotely. | 远程重写牵引光束 |
[21:59] | Whatever you’re gonna do, you better do it now. | 不管你们打算做什么 最好现在就做 |
[22:01] | – They’ve locked on. – Wait. | -他们已经锁定了 -等等 |
[22:02] | What if we convince the system that the override command | 如果我们让系统误以为重写指令 |
[22:04] | – is coming from somewhere else? – Or someone else. | -是来自别处呢 -或是别人 |
[22:07] | Someone they trust. | 他们信任的人 |
[22:09] | Just need to borrow… Chronos’ operating system. | 只需借用…克罗诺斯的操作系统 |
[22:12] | I’m hotswapping Mr. Rory’s hard drive as we speak. | 我正在待机更换罗里的硬盘 |
[22:15] | Whatever you’re doing, do it faster. | 不管你们在干什么 动作快点 |
[22:18] | And…done. | 马上…搞定 |
[22:24] | Now, Sara! | 就是现在 莎拉 |
[22:37] | Well, I suppose it’s time to say good-bye. | 看来我们要就此别过了 |
[22:39] | At least for now. | 至少是暂别 |
[22:41] | Oh, one more thing, don’t forget to initiate the– | 还有件事 别忘了启动… |
[22:43] | The quantum attenuator once I lock on to the Vanishing Point. | 定位到消失点后立刻启动量子衰减器 |
[22:47] | Right. | 没错 |
[22:49] | I suppose it’s also time to apologize | 趁现在向你致歉 |
[22:51] | for being an unsufferable know-it-all? | 我是个可恶的万事通 |
[22:55] | You know, it used to drive me crazy, | 之前你让我特别抓狂 |
[22:57] | but I understand it’s just your way | 但我明白 这是你 |
[22:58] | of trying to look out for me. | 照看我的方式 |
[23:01] | Oh, by the way, I’m going to be real pissed | 顺便说一句 你给我下药这事 |
[23:03] | about this whole roofie thing, | 让我真的很生气 |
[23:05] | – but I do get over it. – Roofie thing? | -但我没往心里去 -下药 |
[23:09] | – I-I would never dream– – Yeah, you do… | -我从没想过… -对 你… |
[23:13] | But it’s okay. | 但没关系 |
[23:15] | It’s actually the best decision I never made. | 你帮我做了最明智的决定 |
[23:20] | The future… | 关于未来… |
[23:22] | you want to know what happens? | 你想知道会发生什么吗 |
[23:23] | No, no, it’s–it’s all right. | 不 不用了 |
[23:25] | I-I know enough. | 我知道得够多了 |
[23:29] | The young man in front of me is proof | 站在我面前的年轻人 |
[23:31] | that something must have gone right on this adventure. | 肯定了这是条正确的道路 |
[23:36] | – So long, Martin. – So long, Jefferson. | -再见 马丁 -再见 杰佛逊 |
[23:45] | Professor’s in the MedBay. | 教授在医疗仓里 |
[23:46] | Promises not to blow up while he’s on board, | 他保证不会在船上爆炸而亡 |
[23:49] | which I thought was considerate. | 考虑得挺周到的 |
[23:50] | Yeah, the Professor’s condition is the least | 恐怕当务之急 |
[23:52] | of our worries, I’m afraid. | 不是担心教授的情况 |
[23:53] | Yeah, much to my chagrin, | 是的 让我懊恼的是 |
[23:56] | it turns out everything we’ve done, | 我们所做的一切 |
[23:58] | maybe even our whole lives, | 甚至我们的一生 |
[23:59] | has been determined by the Time Masters. | 都已被时间之主决定好了 |
[24:01] | – What? – The Time Masters have | -什么 -时间之主 |
[24:02] | this thing called the Oculus, which allows them | 有个叫奥核之眼的玩意儿 |
[24:05] | not only to gaze into the future, | 不仅能让他们窥视未来 |
[24:07] | but to engineer it. | 更能设计未来 |
[24:10] | A future where I’m dead, apparently. | 显然在那个未来我已经死了 |
[24:12] | And why would they want you dead? | 他们为何要至你于死地 |
[24:14] | Have you ever listened to what comes out of his mouth? | 你没听他说的话吗 |
[24:17] | Now, in my opinion, Dr. Palmer’s death | 我觉得 他们并不打算 |
[24:18] | is not part of their plan. | 杀死帕尔默博士 |
[24:20] | No, that’s not reassuring. | 这话完全没有安慰作用 |
[24:23] | You saying the Time Masters wanted me to do that? | 你觉得刚才那下是时间之主的主意吗 |
[24:25] | What I’m saying is that they’ve been engineering | 我是说他们设计我们的人生 |
[24:28] | our lives to move in very specific directions. | 向特定的方向行进 |
[24:30] | And we are playing out that script even now. | 甚至现在的场面都是他们设计好的 |
[24:33] | So we can go to 2016, | 我们可以去2016年 |
[24:35] | but that might be what the Time Masters want. | 但那可能是时间之主之意 |
[24:37] | Or we can go get Kendra and Carter– | 或者去找肯德拉和卡特 |
[24:39] | Which could also be what they want. | 也可能是他们之意 |
[24:41] | Then we need to do what they don’t want. | 那我们就该反其道而行 |
[24:45] | If the Oculus is what they’re using to control us, | 如果他们用奥核之眼来控制我们 |
[24:47] | then we need to destroy it. | 那我们就要摧毁它 |
[24:49] | But how do we do that if the Time Bastards | 但在时间混蛋的控制之下 |
[24:51] | are pulling our strings? | 我们该如何摧毁 |
[24:52] | Well, Druce told me that the Oculus’ ability | 德鲁斯跟我说过 奥核之眼 |
[24:54] | to control our actions doesn’t work in the Vanishing Point, | 对我们的控制能力会在消失点失效 |
[24:57] | most likely because the Vanishing Point itself | 这很可能是由于消失点 |
[24:59] | exists outside of time. | 存在于时间之外 |
[25:00] | Explains why we were able to escape. | 所以我们之前能够逃脱 |
[25:02] | And why we might actually have a shot at destroying this thing. | 所以我们或许有机会摧毁这玩意儿 |
[25:07] | I’m with Ray. | 我支持雷的想法 |
[25:10] | If I’m gonna be someone’s puppet, | 谁要是把我当木偶摆布 |
[25:11] | I’m gonna be the one who cuts his own bloody strings. | 我就要亲手把那该死的线剪掉 |
[25:14] | And I like blowing stuff up. | 而我喜欢炸掉 |
[25:15] | We set out on this mission | 当初我们参加了 |
[25:17] | to stop Savage and save the world. | 阻止萨维奇和拯救世界的任务 |
[25:18] | To become legends and change our fates. | 以成为传奇和改变自己的命运 |
[25:22] | That mission hasn’t changed. | 现在这项任务没有改变 |
[25:23] | This is madness. | 这听起来很疯狂 |
[25:27] | I like it. | 可我喜欢 |
[25:31] | Gideon, plot a course to the Oculus Wellspring. | 吉迪恩 设定航线前往奥核泉眼 |
[25:37] | Team… | 队友 |
[25:39] | I think it’s about time we seized our destinies back. | 是时候夺回对我们命运的操控权了 |
[25:54] | If I’m gonna die, no sense watching my diet. | 既然我都要死了 何必节食 |
[25:56] | The Time Masters have been known | 大家都知道 |
[25:58] | to make mistakes, you know? | 时间之主会犯错误 |
[26:01] | But what if those mistakes were all part of their plan? | 但如果那些错误是他们故意犯的呢 |
[26:04] | Actually, I gotta stop thinking about it. | 好了 我不能再想了 |
[26:05] | The temporal implications are infinite. | 时间启示是个无底洞 |
[26:07] | That’s why I don’t think. | 所以我从不去想 |
[26:10] | – Not bad, right? – Good. | -挺好吃吧 -不错 |
[26:13] | – So how’d you do it? – Do what? | -你是怎么做到的 -做到什么 |
[26:15] | How did you not get turned into Chronos? | 不变成克罗诺斯 |
[26:17] | You said the only way you held onto yourself the first time | 你说过第一次成功保持自我的办法 |
[26:20] | was by focusing on your hate. | 是总想着复仇 |
[26:23] | What did I focus on this time? | 这次我在想什么呢 |
[26:27] | The team. | 是队友 |
[26:30] | And how much you cared for us? | 那你有多在乎我们 |
[26:32] | I thought about how royally screwed you’d be without me. | 想到没了我 你们得多惨 |
[26:35] | My point being, | 我想说的是 |
[26:37] | if I can survive not being turned into Chronos, | 我能挺过不变成克罗诺斯 |
[26:40] | you can survive anything they throw at you. | 那不论遭遇什么你也能挺过去 |
[26:43] | Thanks. I’ll keep it in mind. | 谢谢 这话我记住了 |
[26:45] | Well, you better | 最好记住 |
[26:47] | because if you tell the team I actually care, | 你要是把我的柔情一面告诉大家 |
[26:51] | I’ll shave your head. | 我就把你剃成秃子 |
[26:57] | Man, this is good. | 真好吃 |
[27:09] | Not in the mood. | 现在没心情 |
[27:12] | I was gonna apologize for pulling a gun on you, | 本打算为拿枪指着你向你道歉的 |
[27:16] | but apparently I was just following a script. | 但显然我只是照剧本演 |
[27:19] | Doesn’t make you any less of a jerk. | 但你依然还是个混蛋 |
[27:22] | Guilty. | 我认了 |
[27:24] | So what do we think of Rip’s plan? | 你怎么看里普的计划 |
[27:27] | Does it matter? | 有关系吗 |
[27:29] | Apparently everything we’re going to do | 显然里普的前老板早已决定好 |
[27:30] | has already been predetermined by Rip’s former bosses. | 我们要做的每件事 |
[27:34] | It’s funny, I’ve always prided myself on being the guy | 真有趣 我一直很得意自己是个 |
[27:37] | who doesn’t play by the rules. | 不按规矩玩牌的人 |
[27:39] | Come to find out, I’m the one being played. | 结果发现 我才是被玩的那个 |
[27:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:45] | I still feel responsible for everything I’ve done. | 我依然认为要对我做的事负责 |
[27:48] | And it still keeps me up at night. | 我依然夜不能眠 |
[27:51] | It’s the things I didn’t do that keep me up at night. | 我没做的事才让我夜不能眠 |
[27:54] | – What’s that? – Oh, I don’t know. | -什么事 -我不知道 |
[27:57] | Maybe it’s being on this ship traveling through time | 也许是登船进行时间旅行 |
[28:00] | I started to wonder what the future might hold for me… | 使我开始好奇我的未来会是什么样 |
[28:04] | and you… | 还有你的 |
[28:07] | and me and you. | 我和你的未来 |
[28:10] | You want to steal a kiss from me, Leonard? | 你想偷吻我一下吗 莱昂纳多 |
[28:13] | You better be one hell of a thief. | 那你最好是技术高超的贼 |
[28:23] | How you feeling, Martin? | 你感觉如何 马丁 |
[28:26] | Well, I’m dying. | 我要死了 |
[28:28] | I’m also sure that you’re dying and so are all the others. | 我也肯定你和其他人都要死了 |
[28:32] | I’m just a little ahead of you. | 只是我会死得比你早点 |
[28:35] | Normally I’d be quite concerned, but the truth is | 一般我会难以释怀 但事实上 |
[28:38] | discovering one’s life has already been predetermined | 发现人生早已有定数 |
[28:41] | is ironically liberating. | 却反而彻底解脱了 |
[28:45] | I–I’ve already run through everything we know | 我已经查阅了手头 |
[28:48] | about the Oculus, and with the help of a few | 所有涉及奥核之眼的资料 |
[28:52] | “back of the envelope” physics calculations, | 并借助”粗略”物理计算 |
[28:54] | I’m determined that we have a chance. | 我认为我们还有一线机会 |
[28:56] | Infinitesimal as that may be. | 虽然可能非常渺茫 |
[29:00] | Captain, we’ve arrived at the Oculus Wellspring | 船长 我们已到达位于消失点 |
[29:02] | on the far side of the Vanishing Point. | 远侧的奥核泉眼 |
[29:13] | Based on Captain Hunter’s description, | 根据亨特船长所言 |
[29:16] | the Oculus is a massive temporal computer, | 奥核之眼是一台巨大的时间电脑 |
[29:19] | most likely powered by a scaled-down supernova | 能量很可能来自位于泉眼底部 |
[29:22] | contained at the bottom of the Wellspring. | 一颗缩小版的超新星 |
[29:24] | Why aren’t any of you more excited by this? | 你们怎么一点都不兴奋呢 |
[29:26] | We’re excited to blow it up. | 我们兴奋得要炸掉它 |
[29:28] | Dr. Palmer will deactivate the core contained supernova, | 帕尔默博士会关掉装有超新星的核心 |
[29:30] | which should create an anomalistic event. | 应该会出现近点现象 |
[29:34] | A very big explosion. | 一次巨大的爆炸 |
[29:36] | Sounds like a plan. | 听着还像个计划 |
[30:06] | Hello again, Rip. | 又见面了 里普 |
[30:08] | Right on schedule. | 真准时 |
[30:15] | Uh, I think we’ve walked into a trap. | 我想咱们掉进陷阱了 |
[30:19] | No, it’s destiny. | 不 这是命运 |
[30:30] | I must say you’ve all played your parts well. | 你们都把角色扮演得很好 |
[30:32] | As with everything else you’ve done, | 至于你们所做的其他事 |
[30:33] | I’m afraid it was all for nothing. | 恐怕都是徒劳无功的 |
[30:36] | All your posturing. | 你的那些装腔作势 |
[30:38] | All your claims about doing what’s best for the timeline, | 你那些关于为时间线着想 |
[30:40] | about protecting history, | 保护历史的言论 |
[30:42] | and it all comes down to cold blooded murder. | 结果都是冷血的谋杀 |
[30:45] | The difference between murder and execution | 谋杀与处决之间的区别 |
[30:48] | is only a matter of authority. | 只是权力的问题 |
[30:50] | I have it. You don’t. | 我有权 你没有 |
[30:53] | Kill them. | 杀了他们 |
[31:25] | Returning the Jumpship to the Waverider. | 逃生舰将返回乘波号 |
[31:26] | Good luck, Mr. Jackson. | 祝你好运 杰克逊先生 |
[31:28] | Hope I’m not too late. | 希望我没来得太晚 |
[31:29] | No, Jefferson, you’re right on time. | 不 杰佛逊 你来得正好 |
[31:36] | – How did you… – What? | -你怎么 -怎么 |
[31:37] | You thought you were the only one | 你以为就你知道 |
[31:38] | who knew a thing or two about time travel? | 怎么进行时间旅行吗 |
[31:40] | Good work. We need to get to the Oculus | 干得好 在援军赶到之前 |
[31:42] | before reinforcements arrive. | 我们要先找到奥核之眼 |
[32:15] | Take about two minutes to figure out | 大概需要两分钟来弄清楚 |
[32:17] | how to self-destruct this thing. | 如何让这东西自毁 |
[32:19] | We’ll buy you some time. You lot guard the entrance. | 我们给你争取时间 你们去守住入口 |
[32:21] | Mr. Rory, you’re with me. | 罗里先生 你跟我来 |
[32:35] | Now if you’d excuse me, I won’t be long. | 恕我失陪 我不会去太久 |
[32:38] | Savage… Hath-Set! | 萨维奇 哈斯塞特 |
[32:43] | Please. | 求你 |
[32:46] | Don’t do this. | 别这么做 |
[32:47] | Don’t kill Rip’s family. | 别杀死里普的家人 |
[32:49] | In a cosmic sense, it’s already done. | 以宇宙的逻辑来讲 已经杀过了 |
[32:54] | No! Savage! | 不 萨维奇 |
[33:15] | – Hurry up, haircut. – How much longer? | -快点 西装头 -还要多久 |
[33:17] | Well, just about to reverse the polarity matrix. | 正准备逆转极性矩阵 |
[33:19] | Once I do that, I say we have about two minutes | 一旦完成 我们要在两分钟内离开 |
[33:21] | before this whole place goes boom. | 不然就跟这一起炸毁 |
[33:22] | How big of a boom? | 爆炸威力有多大 |
[33:23] | On a scale from one to ten… | 以一到十级来说 |
[33:25] | a googolplex. | 巨大无穷 |
[33:34] | – What are you doing? – I can’t work | -你在做什么 -穿着这身装备 |
[33:35] | – with all this gear on. – You can’t. | -我没法工作 -你不能这么做 |
[33:37] | – A programmer needs his hands. – Ray… | -程序员需要他的双手 -雷 |
[33:38] | – I got this, don’t worry. – No, you don’t. | -我能搞定 别担心 -不 你不行 |
[33:41] | This is what I saw. This is what Druce showed me. | 这就是我看到的 德鲁斯给我看的 |
[33:45] | This is how you die. | 你就是这么死的 |
[33:49] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[33:50] | All my life I’ve wanted to make a difference. | 我这一生都想有所作为 |
[33:52] | Creating a future for you guys | 为你们创造一个 |
[33:53] | without the Time Masters influence, | 不受时间之主影响的未来 |
[33:56] | that counts. | 也算数 |
[34:02] | That said, I’m in no rush to die, | 虽说如此 但我也不急着死呢 |
[34:03] | so keep ’em off me, okay? | 帮我挡住他们 好吗 |
[34:05] | We got you. | 交给我们吧 |
[34:07] | Keep firing! | 继续开火 |
[34:32] | I’m not doing this ’cause I like you. | 我不是因为喜欢你才这么做的 |
[34:34] | Yes, I know. | 是 我知道 |
[34:37] | All right. Almost done. | 好吧 快好了 |
[34:45] | There seems to be a failsafe to prevent tampering, | 好像有个防篡改保护装置 |
[34:48] | which probably includes trying to blow this thing up. | 大概也包括炸毁这东西 |
[34:51] | English, haircut. | 说人话 西装头 |
[34:52] | I have to maintain contact with the failsafe | 要毁掉奥核之眼 我就要 |
[34:54] | in order to destroy the Oculus. | 与保护装置保持接触 |
[34:57] | Not that much English. | 还是听不懂 |
[35:08] | Get back to the ship. | 回飞船去 |
[35:09] | We are not leaving without you. | 我们不会丢下你的 |
[35:15] | You’ve already seen the future: I’m dead already. | 你看见未来 知道我会死 |
[35:18] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[35:24] | – Mick… – I got this. | -米克 -我来搞定 |
[35:26] | I want revenge on those bastards. | 我要对那些混蛋报仇 |
[35:29] | Now get outta here. | 赶紧离开这里 |
[35:45] | Your mother was brave… | 你的母亲很勇敢 |
[35:48] | just as your father was foolish. | 正如你父亲很愚蠢一样 |
[35:50] | Which are you? | 那你呢 |
[35:55] | We’re leaving. | 我们要离开了 |
[36:00] | Where’s Raymond and Mick? | 雷蒙德和米克在哪儿 |
[36:01] | Ray is in my pocket and Mick has elected to stay. | 雷在我的口袋里 米克则选择留下 |
[36:04] | – Why? – Someone needs to be present | -为什么 -必须有人 |
[36:05] | to destroy the Oculus. Mick has elected himself. | 亲手毁掉奥核之眼 米克自荐了 |
[36:09] | No, no, no, no, no, you can’t. There isn’t ti– | 不 你不能这么做 现在不是… |
[36:11] | We gotta go! | 我们得走了 |
[36:22] | – Mick. – Get outta here. | -米克 -赶紧走 |
[36:27] | Not without you, Mick. | 要走一起走 米克 |
[36:28] | Pretty boy said I gotta hold this stick for the ship to blow. | 美男子说我必须握住这根杆才能炸掉船体 |
[36:31] | So I’m holding this stick. Now leave! | 我要握住这跟杆 你走吧 |
[36:35] | My old friend, please forgive me. | 老友 请原谅我 |
[36:38] | For what? | 原谅什么 |
[36:44] | – Get him outta here. – No. | -带他离开 -不要 |
[36:47] | Just do it. | 照做 |
[37:06] | You take after your mother, huh? | 你像你母亲 是吧 |
[37:14] | Or not. | 或许不是 |
[37:16] | No, shut it down. | 不 快停手 |
[37:20] | Shut it down! | 快停手 |
[37:23] | There are no strings on me. | 没人能控制我 |
[38:04] | He traded his life for ours. | 他为了我们牺牲性命 |
[38:07] | He was a hero. | 他是个英雄 |
[38:09] | Which I’m pretty sure is the last thing | 他肯定最不想 |
[38:12] | he wanted to be remembered as. | 被铭记为英雄 |
[38:15] | But that’s what he was. | 但他就是英雄 |
[38:28] | – Gideon? – Yes, Captain? | -吉迪恩 -是 船长 |
[38:31] | Would you please review the timeline for me? | 请帮我检视时间线 |
[38:35] | There is no timeline data | 由于奥核之眼已被毁 |
[38:36] | due to the destruction of the Oculus. | 无法获取时间线数据 |
[38:40] | We’re sailing without a map. | 我们的航行没了方向 |
[38:46] | Uh, would you please… | 可以帮我 |
[38:50] | review news accounts from 2166 then. | 检视2166年的消息吗 |
[38:58] | You know what I need to find out. | 你知道我要找什么 |
[39:01] | I’m sorry, Captain. | 很抱歉 船长 |
[39:03] | News accounts from 2166 confirm that Vandal Savage | 2166年的消息显示汪达尔·萨维奇 |
[39:06] | has already succeeded in murdering Miranda and Jonas. | 已经成功杀害米兰达和乔纳斯 |
[39:29] | Get out. I want to be alone. | 出去 我想一个人待着 |
[39:36] | Gideon has confirmed that the Oculus has been destroyed. | 吉迪恩确认奥核之眼已被毁掉 |
[39:41] | From here on out, it’s tabula rasa. | 从现在开始 是一片空白了 |
[39:44] | Pretend for a minute that I don’t speak Greek. | 就当这会儿我不懂希腊语 |
[39:47] | Latin. | 是拉丁语 |
[39:49] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[39:51] | From this point forward, | 从现在开始 |
[39:53] | our actions are our own. | 我们的行为是自主的 |
[39:56] | We have free will. | 我们有自由意志 |
[39:58] | That supposed to make me feel better? | 这会让我好过点吗 |
[40:00] | Yes. | 是的 |
[40:01] | It means that Leonard didn’t die for nothing. | 这表示莱昂纳多死得其所 |
[40:06] | He planted that on me before it happened. | 他牺牲前放我身上的 |
[40:09] | I’m sorry, Mick. | 我很遗憾 米克 |
[40:12] | I killed Declan, Druce is dead. | 我把德克兰杀了 德鲁斯死了 |
[40:14] | The Time Masters have nothing now that their ship | 时间之主的飞船被彻底毁了 |
[40:16] | was completely destroyed. | 他们一无所有了 |
[40:18] | Yet I still feel a need to kill someone for Snart. | 还想找个人给史纳特偿命 |
[40:25] | Savage still has Carter and Kendra. | 卡特和肯德拉还在萨维奇手上 |
[40:30] | He’ll do nicely. | 他是个不错的人选 |
[40:39] | Oh, don’t weep for the dead, Chay-Ara. | 别为死亡哭泣 茶雅拉 |
[40:42] | They’re mortal. | 他们是凡人 |
[40:44] | They’re beneath us. | 不值一提 |
[40:46] | I want to speak with Time Master Druce. | 我要跟时间之主德鲁斯说话 |
[40:49] | – Mr. Savage. – I wish to speak with Druce. | -萨维奇先生 -我想跟德鲁斯说话 |
[40:51] | Time Master Druce is dead. | 时间之主德鲁斯死了 |
[40:56] | Hunter. | 亨特 |
[40:57] | We’ve lost the ability to manipulate time. | 我们失去操纵时间的能力了 |
[41:00] | And how is that of concern to me? | 这关我什么事 |
[41:02] | You are beyond our aid, Mr. Savage. | 我们帮不了你了 萨维奇先生 |
[41:05] | We cannot help you any longer. | 我们再也帮不了你了 |
[41:06] | And what of the threat of the Thanagarians? | 那塔那加人的威胁呢 |
[41:08] | Without the Oculus, time is unmoored. | 没有奥核之眼 时间就不受束缚了 |
[41:12] | Events will no longer unfold as we’ve foreseen. | 事件不会如我们预见 |
[41:15] | Or as we’ve engineered. | 或设计地展开 |
[41:18] | Terminate transmission. | 终止传输 |
[41:24] | It looks like your friends have cut you loose. | 看来你的朋友不关照你了 |
[41:28] | How long do you think you can hold onto power | 没有时间之主支持你 |
[41:30] | with out the Time Masters backing you? | 你还能掌握霸权多久 |
[41:33] | Not long, I’m afraid, | 恐怕没多久了 |
[41:35] | but they have provided me with a timeship. | 但他们送了我艘飞船 |
[41:37] | I no longer need to rule the world, Chay-Ara. | 我不用再统治世界了 茶雅拉 |
[41:42] | I now have the ability to change it. | 我现在有了改变世界的能力 |