Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第1季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第1季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] In 2166, an immortal tyrant named Vandal Savage 2166年 永生的暴君汪达尔·萨维奇
[00:06] conquered the world and murdered my wife and child. 征服了世界 杀害了我的妻儿
[00:09] I have assembled an elite team to hunt him throughout time 我招募了一个精英团队 穿越时间去寻找他
[00:11] and stop his rise to power. 并阻止他取得霸权
[00:13] Unfortunately, my plan is opposed by the body 不幸的是 我的计划遭到
[00:15] I’d sworn my allegiance to, the Time Masters. 我曾发誓效忠的组织 时间之主的反对
[00:19] In the future, my friends may not be heroes, 未来 我的朋友们或许不是英雄
[00:21] but if we succeed, 但倘若此举成功
[00:23] they will be remembered as legends. 他们将会成为传奇 被世人铭记
[00:30] Hold on to something! 抓稳了
[00:36] I want to marry you, Ray. 我要嫁给你 雷
[00:38] Tragedy or heartbreak. 悲剧或悲伤
[00:40] That’s how it always ends if the man’s not Carter. 只要我们的男人不是卡特就会这样收场
[00:45] It’s Carter! 是卡特
[00:46] He doesn’t even remember who he was. 他不记得自己的前世
[00:48] Kendra, what are you waiting for? 肯德拉 你在等什么
[00:50] If I kill Savage, his mind will be lost. 如果我杀了萨维奇 他的意识也会消失
[00:53] I’m so sorry, Rip. 很抱歉 里普
[00:57] Who are you, Gareeb? 你是谁 加里布
[01:13] Ramses’s men inform me that you still refuse to speak, 拉美西斯的手下告诉我你还不肯
[01:17] to reveal your name or why you tried to kill me. 说出自己的名字或为何杀我
[01:21] Who are you? 你是谁
[01:23] The man who is trying to save the world from you. 要从你手中拯救世界的人
[01:27] And how are your efforts proceeding? 那你的拯救大计进展如何
[01:29] You can’t even stand for lack of food and water. 你都熬不过没有吃喝的日子
[01:38] I will always rise up against you. 我会一直和你对抗下去
[01:43] I will never give up. 我绝不放弃
[01:45] Soon the sky rocks will lay waste to this kingdom, 陨石很快就会毁了这个王国
[01:47] and you along with it. 你也不能幸免
[01:50] This cell will be your tomb. 这间牢房就是你的坟墓
[01:55] What do you know of the future that I don’t, Gareeb? 你能比我多知道什么未来 加里布
[02:05] Mission… 任务…
[02:06] almost accomplished. 就快完成了
[02:08] That bottle of Scotch was given to me 那瓶苏格兰威士忌是1689年
[02:09] 17世纪的苏格兰平民英雄 亦被称作”苏格兰罗宾汉”
[02:09] by Rob Roy MacGregor in 1689. 罗布·罗伊·麦格雷戈给我的
[02:12] It’s not half bad. 这酒不错
[02:14] We should be toasting to Savage’s death. 咱们该为干掉萨维奇干杯
[02:17] Apart from celebrating murder, 且不说庆祝杀人
[02:18] Savage still has Carter brainwashed. 别忘了卡特已经被萨维奇洗脑了
[02:20] I don’t know if you’ve been paying attention, Professor, 我不知道你有在关注吗 教授
[02:22] but murdering Savage was always the plan. 可杀掉萨维奇一直是我们的计划
[02:25] Besides, Carter reincarnates, 而且卡特会转世
[02:28] which is more than I can say about us. 可咱们就不好说了
[02:29] As long as he’s on board and breathing, 只要萨维奇在船上还有口气
[02:31] Savage is a threat to everyone on this ship. 对大家就是威胁
[02:35] So what, we just kill Savage 那么我们就杀了萨维奇
[02:37] and leave Carter a brainless drone? 任由卡特变成无脑的傻子
[02:39] Yes. 对
[02:41] Sorry we’re late, but we found something. 抱歉我们来晚了 但我们有收获
[02:43] We’ve been running diagnostics on Ray’s suit 雷和萨维奇的机器人的格斗之役
[02:45] after his battle with Savage’s Rock ‘Em Sock ‘Em Robot. 结束之后 我们检验了他的战衣
[02:48] The telemetry data included a comparative scan 遥控数据中包括了机器人技术的
[02:50] of the robot’s tech. 对比扫描
[02:51] Amazing. This neuromorphic profile 太厉害了 神经形态简况显示
[02:53] is astonishingly futuristic. 竟然是未来技术
[02:55] Yeah, it’s from 2166. 对 是2166年的
[02:57] Well, that’s the thing. It’s not. 关键就在这 不是2166年的
[02:59] This technology’s light years more advanced 这技术要比2166年的技术
[03:01] than anything from 2166. 先进好几光年
[03:02] – Who cares? – The Time Masters. -谁管这些 -时间之主
[03:05] They refused to take action against Savage 他们不愿采取行动阻止萨维奇
[03:07] because he didn’t pose a threat to the timeline. 因为他对时间线没有任何威胁
[03:09] But if he comes into possession of future technology… 但如果他拥有未来技术…
[03:12] It means he’s been engaging in exactly the same manipulation 那就说明他操纵了时间
[03:14] of time that the Time Council were designed to prevent. 而时间理事会就是为防止此事而设的
[03:17] So now they’ll finally sign off on undoing 现在终于能让他们同意
[03:19] all the damage Savage has done to the world. 挽救萨维奇给世界带来的危害
[03:20] Last time I checked, 据我上次了解的情况
[03:21] the Time Council was at the edge of the timeline, 时间理事会在时间线的边缘
[03:24] and this bucket of bolts can barely hold it together as it is. 而这破飞船恐怕撑不了多久了
[03:28] Gideon, what’s the status of the Time Drive? 吉迪恩 时光驱动引擎情况如何
[03:31] Stable, Captain. 稳定 船长
[03:32] Plot a course for the Vanishing Point. 设定航线去消失点
[03:34] Tonight, Vandal Savage faces justice for his crimes. 今晚汪达尔·萨维奇会为他的罪行接受审判
[03:50] Quite the reversal of fortune, isn’t it, Gareeb? 有点转运的感觉 对吧 加里布
[03:55] 4,000 years ago it was you who was the prisoner. 四千年前你被我囚禁
[03:59] Ever since I met you again, 从我再见到你开始
[04:00] I’ve always wondered how you managed to escape. 我一直在想你是怎么逃脱的
[04:04] Another time, perhaps. 或许下次再说吧
[04:05] For the moment, I’m more interested in this. 现在 我对这更感兴趣
[04:07] The brains to your robot super-weapon. 你的机器人超级武器的大脑
[04:10] At least a century more advanced 要比2166年的技术至少
[04:12] than anything to be found in 2166. 先进一个世纪
[04:15] Do you have something to ask me? 你有问题问我吗
[04:19] How did you obtain the ability to travel through time? 你是怎么获得穿越时间的能力的
[04:24] From you. 从你那里
[04:26] When I saw you again in 1975, 在1975年再次见到你时
[04:28] I realized that time travel was the only explanation. 我发现时间旅行是唯一解释
[04:33] You showed a caveman fire. 你向我展示了洞人之火
[04:36] And I had almost 200 years 而我用了将近两百年
[04:39] to figure out how to strike the flame. 想出如何燃起火焰
[04:41] All this time, I’ve been wondering 一直以来 我都在想
[04:42] why it was so difficult to locate you throughout history. 为什么很难找到你在历史上的行踪
[04:45] Because you’ve been moving through history. 因为你一直在穿越时间
[04:49] Well, you’ll come to learn 你会发现
[04:51] that this is just one of many things 我们之间的共同之处
[04:53] we have in common, Gareeb. 不止这个 加里布
[04:57] We’re both doing what we must to save the world. 我们都在做拯救世界必须做的事
[04:59] Subjugating the world to your rule is not saving it. 拯救世界不是让之臣服于你
[05:03] You would create a wasteland and call it peace. 你这是毁掉世界换取太平
[05:06] Do not misquote Tacitus to me. 别跟我乱用塔西佗的话[古罗马历史学家]
[05:10] I knew him well. 我对他很熟悉
[05:12] I have lived long enough 我活了很久
[05:14] to watch civilizations rise and fall. 见证了文明的兴衰
[05:17] You weep for your son. 你为你儿子哭泣
[05:20] I have held dozens of my children 我经历了众多孩子
[05:24] as they perished from old age. 年老在我身边死去
[05:27] You might be a Time Master, 你或许是时间之主
[05:30] but I’m a master of time. 可我才是时间的主人
[05:33] And I play a far deeper game 而我下的这盘棋
[05:35] than you could ever hope to comprehend. 远比你想象的复杂得多
[05:41] Gideon, go to maximum on the Time Drive. 吉迪恩 把时光驱动引擎开到最大
[05:43] Inadvisable, Captain. 此举不明智 船长
[05:44] When Dr. Palmer siphoned power from the auxiliary Time Drive, 当帕尔默博士从时光驱动辅助引擎抽取能量后
[05:46] – he reduced the ship– – Gideon! -他减少了飞船的… -吉迪恩
[05:48] Take us to maximum. 调到最大速度
[05:49] We need to get to the Vanishing Point as fast as possible. 我们要尽快赶到消失点
[05:54] – Where am I? – Somewhere safe. -这是哪里 -一个安全的地方
[05:58] Safe as long as those cuffs hold. 只要手铐还锁着就很安全
[06:01] Do you know who you are? 你知道自己是谁吗
[06:04] I’m Scythian Torvil, 我是塞西亚人托维尔
[06:06] adjunct to Lord Savage. 为萨维奇主人效忠
[06:09] And you will release me, 把我放了
[06:10] or I will kill you where you stand. 不然我这就杀了你
[06:13] Your name is Carter Hall. 你的名字是卡特·哈尔
[06:17] You used to be Prince Khufu of the Middle Kingdom. 你曾经是中王国时代的胡夫王子
[06:19] And I am– 而我是…
[06:20] Kendra Saunders. 肯德拉·桑德斯
[06:23] Oh, you seem surprised. 你看起来很惊讶
[06:26] You didn’t think Lord Savage would warn me of my enemies? 你没想到萨维奇主人会让我提防敌人吧
[06:29] Let me go and I promise you I will show mercy. 放我走 我保证会手下留情
[06:32] I will kill you without making you suffer first. 我会让你痛快地死去
[06:42] Not to sound like a six-year-old, 不想像六岁小孩说话
[06:44] but are we there yet? 但我们还没到吗
[06:45] No, the Waverider was severely damaged in Savage’s last attack. 没 萨维奇上次进攻后乘波号严重受损
[06:49] Yeah, I can tell by the way she’s flying. 是啊 从它的飞行方式看得出来
[06:54] You sure you’re not pushing her too hard? 你确定你没有在强求它吗
[06:56] The longer Savage is on board the ship, 萨维奇在这艘船上待的时间越久
[06:59] the greater the danger to all of us. 对我们就越危险
[07:03] To us, or your family? 是对我们 还是对你的家人
[07:06] I checked with Gideon. 我问过吉迪恩了
[07:08] Bringing Savage onboard didn’t change the timeline, 把萨维奇带到飞船上没有改变时间线
[07:10] and your family still dies. 你的家人还是会死
[07:12] The timeline is always in flux. 时间线一直在变化
[07:14] Once we get to the Vanishing Point, all will be well. 我们到了消失点就没事了
[07:16] Is that why you’re pushing the ship beyond its limits? 所以你才让飞船强行启航
[07:19] This has been my ship for the last 13 years. 我驾驶这艘飞船已经十三年了
[07:22] No one knows its limits better than I do. 我最清楚它的极限
[07:24] Not even Gideon. 吉迪恩也比不上我
[07:25] The Waverider will hold together. I promise you. 我敢保证乘波号能撑住的
[07:43] Bollocks. Gideon! 该死 吉迪恩
[07:44] Time Drive failure, Captain. The mains are offline. 时光驱动引擎失效 船长 干线断开了
[07:47] What happened? 怎么回事
[07:47] It appears the Time Drive is in need of some repair. 看来需要修理时光驱动引擎
[07:51] Uh, Miss Lance, if you wouldn’t mind going, 兰斯小姐 你可以去查看一下
[07:53] checking on our guest? 我们的客人吗
[07:54] On it. 这就去
[07:56] Mr. Jackson. 杰克逊先生
[07:57] I’m going to need your assistance in fixing the Time Drive. 我需要你帮我修理时光驱动引擎
[07:59] What if Jefferson can’t get the ship moving again? 如果杰佛逊无法修好飞船呢
[08:01] Oh, thanks for the vote of confidence. 谢谢你对我的信任
[08:02] No, what I mean is if the ship can’t be repaired, 不 我是说如果飞船没法修好
[08:05] we’re marooned in the Time Stream. 我们就被困在时间流里了
[08:07] There really is no need to worry. 你大可不用担心
[08:08] The Jumpship is equipped with an auxiliary Time Drive, 逃生舰里装有时光驱动辅助引擎
[08:11] capable of a one-time jump back to 2016. 可以做一次穿越回到2016年
[08:14] Which will not be necessary, 但我们不会用到
[08:15] considering you are going to fix the Waverider. 因为你会修好乘波号
[08:17] – I’ll do my best. – That’s the spirit. -我会尽力的 -这就对了
[08:23] You look concerned, Martin. 你看起来很担心 马丁
[08:25] I’m remembering what Mr. Snart said about 我想起来史纳特先生说的话了
[08:28] Savage’s presence on this ship being a danger to us all. 萨维奇在飞船上我们会很危险
[08:35] Have you spoken with your sister Laurel lately? 你最近跟你姐姐劳蕾尔说过话吗
[08:40] How do you know so much about us? 你怎么这么了解我们
[08:42] Oh, I’ve only had 191 years to research my enemies. 我可是花了191年研究敌人
[08:46] Well, then you’d know I don’t scare that easily. 那你该知道我不会这么容易害怕
[08:49] You should be scared… 你应该害怕…
[08:51] of Captain Hunter. 亨特船长
[08:53] His obsession to save his family 他拯救家人的执念
[08:55] will be the death of you all. 会把你们所有人置于死地
[08:56] Thanks for the tip. 多谢提醒
[08:58] Enjoy being incarcerated. 好好享受监禁生活吧
[09:00] Captain Hunter lied to you so often, 亨特船长骗了你那么多次
[09:02] and still you persist in believing him. 你还是继续相信他
[09:05] You do know why he selected all of you for this endeavor, don’t you? 你知道他为什么选你们做这项任务吧
[09:10] Great bone structure? 骨骼结构好
[09:12] He chose people he could manipulate, 他选择了他可以操纵的人
[09:14] people that would believe his lies. 会相信他的谎言的人
[09:17] Well, the lies I don’t believe are yours. 我不会相信你的谎言
[09:22] Do you blame him for putting his family’s lives first? 你会怪他总以自己家人性命为重吗
[09:28] I’d tell you to go to hell, 我想让你下地狱
[09:29] but you’d probably just feel at home there. 但你可能会感觉自己回家了
[09:37] Okay, I’ve got eyes on the Time Drive. 好了 我看到时光驱动引擎了
[09:40] There seems to be a large crack in it. 那里面好像有个大裂缝
[09:43] Well, if the housing’s intact, we should be all right. 如果外壳还是完整的就不会有多大影响
[09:44] I am going to need you to re-route the power 现在你要做的是重新连接
[09:46] from the secondary manifold. 第二歧管的电路
[09:48] Okay. I’m on it. 好的 这就做
[09:49] Gideon, what is the level of contamination in the engine room? 吉迪恩 机房的辐射值是多少
[09:52] Levels at 3% above maximum, Captain. 比最大承受值高出3% 船长
[09:55] We have to get him out of there. 我们不能让他待在里面
[09:55] Don’t worry. 别担心
[09:56] He should be able to finish before the radiation 他应该会在辐射对他产生任何影响前
[09:58] has any adverse effect. 完成任务
[10:12] Jefferson? 杰佛逊
[10:15] Mom? What are you doing here? 妈妈 你来这里干什么
[10:17] Good question. I’m supposed to be meeting my son at Jitters. 问得好 我和儿子本来约好在吉特斯见面
[10:21] But clearly he misses his old job more than his mother. 但显然比起见妈妈他更喜欢老本行
[10:24] I am so sorry. 我很抱歉
[10:25] I must’ve lost track of time. 我肯定是忘了时间了
[10:27] Well, this should help. 这个应该能帮上忙
[10:30] I know it’s not much, but it belonged to your father. 虽然不昂贵 但这个是你爸爸的
[10:33] At least it was going to. 至少是要给他的
[10:35] I bought it for him as a birthday present 他去世那年 我买来要给他
[10:38] before he passed. 做生日礼物
[10:39] It’s awesome. Thanks. 这个太棒了 谢谢
[10:41] Maybe you can use it tonight. 你应该今晚就用得到了
[10:44] Dinner at your Grandma Louise’s. 到你露易丝奶奶家吃晚饭
[10:46] Yes. I will be there. 好 我会去的
[10:48] And I won’t be late. 而且不会迟到的
[10:49] I just got to stop by the university first. 我得先去趟大学
[10:51] The university? 去大学
[10:52] I got to say good-bye to a friend who’s leaving town. 去和一个要出城的朋友道别
[10:55] – But I will be there. – 6:00. -但我会到的 -六点钟
[10:57] Okay. All right, I love you. 好的 我爱你
[10:58] I love you too, baby. 我也爱你 宝贝
[11:03] Jefferson? 杰佛逊
[11:05] Jefferson? 杰佛逊
[11:06] I did it. I got it working. 我办到了 我把它修好了
[11:08] You said he wouldn’t be harmed. 你说他不会受伤的
[11:09] It must be the surge 一定是他让
[11:10] when he brought the Time Drive back online. 时光驱动引擎连上时的冲击
[11:12] – Gideon? – Mr. Jackson has suffered an extreme amount -吉迪恩 -杰克逊先生受到了
[11:14] of temporal radiation exposure. 巨大的时光辐射
[11:16] – That sounds ominous. – Oh, it is. -听起来不太妙 -是的
[11:17] And there’s nothing I can do to reverse the side effects. 我无法消除其带来的副作用
[11:19] What side effects? 什么副作用
[11:20] Mr. Jackson’s internal organs are aging at an accelerated rate. 杰克逊先生的内脏正在加速衰老
[11:23] The rest of his body will soon follow. 他身体的其他部分不久后也会步其后尘
[11:31] Why are all the snacks in the future sugar-free? 为什么未来世界的零食都是无糖的
[11:34] So much for progress. 发展也不过如此
[11:37] You remember Alexa? 你还记得爱丽莎吗
[11:39] Yeah. From the security deposit job. 记得 保证金那票活
[11:42] What about it? 怎么了
[11:42] Just had a feeling about that one, 就是有不祥的预感
[11:44] a sixth sense things would end badly. 第六感告诉我不会有好结果
[11:48] And they would have, if you hadn’t have pulled us out of there. 如果你没让我们撤走的话 会是那样
[11:50] So what? 你想说什么
[11:51] I’m getting the same feeling now. 我现在有同样的预感
[11:58] Gideon, how effective were Mr. Jackson’s attempts 吉迪恩 杰克逊先生尝试让时光驱动引擎
[12:00] to bring the Time Drive back online? 重新连上的效果如何
[12:02] The drive’s functions have been restored, 引擎功能已经恢复
[12:03] but the entire system will require a master reboot 但在我们继续前往消失点之前
[12:06] before we can continue on to the Vanishing Point. 整个系统需要一次彻底的重启
[12:08] Yes, please begin. 好的 开始重启吧
[12:10] And in the meantime, could you check the timeline 同时 检查时间线
[12:12] for any variations in my family’s future? 看我家人的未来有改变吗
[12:14] I believe Miss Lance already told you the results. 我相信兰斯小姐已经告诉过你答案了
[12:16] Please. 请检查
[12:17] The timeline remains unchanged. 时间线没有改变
[12:20] Were you expecting something different? 你在期待不同的结果吗
[12:22] Hope springs eternal, Miss Lance. 希望永存 兰斯小姐
[12:24] If it didn’t, I would’ve surrendered 如果不是这样 我早就
[12:25] to despair a long time ago. 自暴自弃了
[12:28] I assume Mr. Savage is still secure in his cell? 萨维奇先生还好好关在牢房里吧
[12:32] He wasn’t exactly short on opinions on you, though. 不过他对你倒是有不少意见
[12:36] I’d imagine not. 我想也是
[12:38] Among them being that you would sell us out 当中就有你会为了拯救你的家人
[12:41] to save your family. 而出卖我们
[12:46] He’s not wrong. 他说得对
[12:53] Mr. Jackson is currently in the MedBay 杰克逊先生因为受到时光辐射
[12:54] facing death due to temporal radiation exposure. 现在在医疗舱里性命垂危
[12:58] – Wait, what? – I sent him to fix the Time Drive. -你说什么 -我派他去修时光驱动引擎
[13:02] I could have gone myself. 我本可以自己去的
[13:04] And I’m left to wonder if… 不知道是不是在某种程度上
[13:08] in some way, 我觉得有风险
[13:10] I did it because of the risk. 所以没有自己去
[13:13] So you sent Jax on a suicide mission 所以你就派杰克斯去执行这项自杀任务
[13:18] so that you could stay alive to save your family? 让你活下来拯救你的家人
[13:21] I don’t know, Sara. 我不知道 莎拉
[13:25] That’s what vexes me. 我就是被这个困扰着
[13:27] You know what vexes me? 你知道什么困扰着我吗
[13:30] Thinking that we’ve thrown in with a captain 想到我们追随的这位船长
[13:32] who cares more about himself than he does his crew. 关心自己胜过他的船员
[13:46] Kendra, are you sure about this? 肯德拉 你确定要这么做吗
[13:49] Do you remember him? 你还记得他吗
[13:52] He was our son. 他是我们的儿子
[13:54] Aldus. 奥尔达斯
[13:56] Do you really expect me to believe that? 你真的认为我会相信吗
[13:58] I expect you to remember your feelings. 我认为你可以找回感觉
[14:03] We were together. 我们曾经在一起
[14:05] And we were happy. 而且很快乐
[14:08] We were a family. 我们是一家人
[14:14] Kendra, stay back! 肯德拉 退后
[14:27] Are you okay? 你还好吗
[14:28] – I should’ve known better. – But are you okay? -我本该知道会这样 -你还好吗
[14:31] – Yeah, I’m fine. – Stay away from him. -没事 我很好 -离他远点
[14:34] I’ll be right back. 我去去就回
[14:35] – Where are you going? – To end this. -你要去哪 -结束这一切
[14:45] Dr. Palmer. 帕尔默博士
[14:47] To what do I owe the pleasure of this visit? 什么风把您给吹来了
[14:49] You’re gonna tell me how to free Carter’s mind. 如何让卡特恢复意识
[14:51] Oh, well, all you had to do was ask. 只要你开口就行
[14:57] Are you sure you want me to? 你确定要我这么做
[14:59] Of course I’m sure. 非常确定
[15:00] Because the moment I release him, 我一旦恢复他的意识
[15:02] you will lose her forever. 你就会永远失去她
[15:06] You don’t know Kendra. 你不了解肯德拉
[15:08] I know Chay-Ara. 我了解茶雅拉
[15:09] And I know the man who stands between you and your love 我了解那个妨碍你和你的爱人
[15:13] has stood between me and mine for millennia. 还有我和我的爱人数千年的人
[15:16] We’re actually quite alike, you and I. 我们其实挺像的 我和你
[15:19] We’re nothing alike. You’re insane. 我们一点也不像 你是个疯子
[15:22] But yet Chay-Ara once loved me as she professes to love you. 但茶雅拉曾经像爱你一样爱我
[15:26] Oh, you didn’t know that, did you? 你并不知道这件事 是不是
[15:30] I don’t even think Chay-Ara remembers, 我认为甚至茶雅拉自己都不记得了
[15:33] but 4,000 years ago 但四千年前
[15:34] I discovered that my Chay-Ara had been reborn 我发现我的茶雅拉轮回转世
[15:37] but with no memory of what had happened. 但却失去了前世的所有记忆
[15:41] Like you murdering her and Carter. 比如你杀了她和卡特
[15:43] True. 没错
[15:45] She had no recollection of my– my crime of passion. 她不记得我一时冲动犯下的罪行
[15:50] And she fell in love with me, 然后爱上了我
[15:53] very deeply. 刻骨铭心
[15:56] And I with her. 我也爱她
[16:00] That is perverse. 那是胡扯
[16:01] No, that is fact. 不 那是事实
[16:04] That is history. 那是历史
[16:05] And we were happy, Dr. Palmer, very happy. 而且我们很幸福 帕尔默博士 非常幸福
[16:10] None of us blinded by our cursed past 我们没有被受诅咒的前世蒙蔽
[16:14] until he came. 直到他出现了
[16:17] He took her away from me. 他从我身边抢走了她
[16:18] He poisoned her against me. 他让她对我反目成仇
[16:20] He stole the happiness that we shared, Dr. Palmer. 他偷走了我们共享的幸福 帕尔默博士
[16:27] No. 不
[16:29] No. Carter is a good man. 不 卡特是个好人
[16:33] And you are my only enemy. 而你是我唯一的敌人
[16:37] Am I? 是我吗
[16:39] Or am I just a man experiencing the same things 还是我只是和你现在
[16:42] as you are right now? 有过同样经历的男人
[16:45] We have the same enemy. 我们有个共同的敌人
[16:49] If Carter’s free, you lose her. 卡特恢复意识后 你就会失去她
[16:55] But then she would hardly be the first woman you’ve lost, 但她肯定不是你第一个失去的女人
[16:58] now, would she? 是不是
[17:10] I am really gonna have to beef up our security around here. 我必须加强这边的保安了
[17:13] It was pretty easy to bypass the system, 绕过这个系统并不难
[17:15] considering I designed it. 毕竟是我设计的
[17:17] You like my ride? 喜欢我的座驾吗
[17:18] Those are some pretty hot wheels. 你这对风火轮挺不错的
[17:20] – Yeah. – Maybe that’s your new name. -没错 -也许那就是你的新名字
[17:23] How you feeling? 感觉怎么样
[17:24] I’m okay. What are you doing here? 我挺好的 你来这里做什么
[17:25] – I came to drop off a note. – Let me guess. -我过来留个纸条 -让我猜猜
[17:27] It says, hey, Felicity. I hope you’re well. 上面写着 费利西蒂 愿你健康安好
[17:30] I’m off to travel through time and fight an immortal bad guy? 我要穿越时间去打一个永生的坏蛋
[17:33] – Is that me? – Yeah. -这是学我吗 -对啊
[17:34] – That was pretty good. – Thank you. -还挺像的 -谢谢
[17:37] So, obviously, Oliver told you. 显然奥利弗告诉你了
[17:38] Don’t let his broodiness fool you. 别被他忧郁的外表骗了
[17:39] He can be quite chatty sometimes. 有时候他挺啰嗦的
[17:42] He also happened to mention 聊天时正好提到
[17:43] that you’re going on this suicide mission 你去参加这项自杀式任务
[17:45] because you think there’s nothing for you here. 是因为你对这里毫不留恋
[17:48] You think it’s a suicide mission? 你觉得这是项自杀式任务吗
[17:50] I don’t think going after Vandal Savage is a vacation. 追杀汪达尔·萨维奇算不上度假吧
[17:52] But don’t change the subject. You have a life here, Ray. 不要转移话题 这是你的家园 雷
[17:55] Actually, everybody thinks I’m dead. 实际上 所有人都认为我死了
[17:57] Nothing puts things in perspective 没什么比看着自己变成鬼魂
[17:59] more than seeing yourself become a ghost. 更让人看得透彻了
[18:00] You’re not a ghost. 你不是鬼魂
[18:02] You just need to come back to the world. 你只需要回到这个世界
[18:04] And I will, after we take out Savage. 我会的 只要我们干掉了萨维奇
[18:08] I became the Atom to make the world a better place. 我成为原子侠是想让世界变得更好
[18:11] And I’m pretty sure that saving it counts. 我很肯定拯救它也算数
[18:16] I’m pretty sure it does too. 我也很肯定
[18:22] See you soon. 快点回来
[18:24] You know, I would’ve stayed for you. 你知道我本想为你留下的
[18:25] I do. But who knows? 我明白 但谁知道呢
[18:27] Maybe the future Mrs. Palmer 也许未来的帕尔默夫人
[18:29] is out there somewhere in the past, 就在过去或未来或
[18:32] the future, some parallel universe. 某个平行宇宙的某处
[18:35] Ah, I’m off to save the world, 我是去拯救世界
[18:39] not fall in love. 不是谈恋爱
[18:44] And though my soul departs the Earth, 虽然我的灵魂已逝去
[18:46] I count the days till my rebirth. 数着重获新生的日子
[18:49] I will wait across eternity 我会永远等着我的爱人
[18:52] for my love to come back to me. Please. 回到我的怀抱 求你
[18:57] Come back. 回来吧
[19:03] Ray? Ray… 雷 雷
[19:14] Ray? 雷
[19:15] Ray, stop! Please. 雷 站住 拜托了
[19:18] Just give me a chance to explain. 给我个解释的机会
[19:20] What you saw back there, it was– 你刚才看到的 只是
[19:21] What? Wasn’t what it looked like? 是什么 眼见不为实吗
[19:23] You were reciting a love poem 你对被洗脑的前男友
[19:24] to your brainwashed ex-boyfriend. 引用情诗
[19:26] I am just trying to help Carter remember who he really is. 我只是在帮卡特记起他原本的样子
[19:30] Your soul mate. 你的灵魂伴侣
[19:32] Yeah, that’s the part in the conversation 这段对话进行到这里时
[19:34] where you’re supposed to say, no, Ray, you’re my soul mate. 你该说”雷 你才是我的灵魂伴侣”
[19:36] Ray, you know that I love you. 雷 你知道我爱你
[19:39] Ah, I know. 我知道
[19:43] It’s just not enough. 只是这还不够
[19:45] I can’t believe I’m saying it, but Savage was right. 不敢相信我竟然会认为萨维奇是对的
[19:47] Loving you is like a curse. 爱上你就像一个诅咒
[19:50] Oh, Ray. 雷
[19:52] You have to know, whatever he said, 你要明白 无论他说什么
[19:54] he’s just trying to get inside your head. 他只是想控制你的思想
[19:57] I know that. 我很明白
[19:58] But he’s right. 但他是对的
[20:01] Kendra, I-I don’t think I can do this anymore. 肯德拉 我不能再这样下去了
[20:04] What are you saying? 你在说什么
[20:06] Oh, what? You want to end things? 怎么了 你想结束这段感情吗
[20:08] Unless you can tell me that I’ll ever be anything more 除非你能告诉我
[20:10] than just Carter’s placeholder. 我不只是卡特的替身
[20:17] Ray. 雷
[20:21] Are you certain these results are accurate? 你确定这些结果没问题吗
[20:23] Jefferson’s blood chemistry is akin to that of a– 杰佛逊的血检结果就像是个
[20:26] A 63-year-old man. 63岁老人的
[20:27] Actually, I don’t feel a day over 60. 我完全没有60多岁的感觉
[20:29] This isn’t funny. 一点也不好笑
[20:30] No, and it’s all Rip’s fault. 对 都是里普的错
[20:32] I’m afraid he’s also suffering 恐怕他还患有
[20:34] from early-stage osteoarthritis. 初期关节炎
[20:36] The exposure to the temporal radiation 因为暴露在时间辐射中
[20:38] has led to an accelerated rate of intracellular degeneration. 引起了细胞内的加速退化
[20:41] This is what happens when Rip goes with Plan B. 这就是里普采用备用计划的下场
[20:44] Plan A being taking Savage’s head in with that mace. 最初计划是用狼牙棒敲碎萨维奇的头
[20:47] We’re endeavoring to resolve this without bloodshed. 我们在努力用不流血的方式处理这事
[20:50] And how’s that working out for you, Gandhi? 你看见成效了吗 甘地
[20:52] Look, there’s nothing we can do about it now. 现在我们什么也做不了
[20:55] We can talk to Hunter. 我们可以和亨特谈谈
[20:56] Even if Kendra was to kill Savage, 就算肯德拉杀了萨维奇
[20:59] my situation’s still the same. 我的处境也不会改变
[21:01] We’re talking about our situation, Pops. 我们在说我们的处境 老爸
[21:03] We’re not waiting around for the other shoe to drop. 我们不能坐以待毙
[21:08] You deserve better. 你不该遭罪的
[21:14] Alexa? 爱丽莎
[21:15] You bet your ass. 说得真对
[21:20] We need to talk. 我们得谈谈
[21:21] We saw what you did to Jax. 我们看见你怎么对杰克斯了
[21:22] And we’re worried it’s just the beginning. 我们担心这只是个开始
[21:24] – The beginning of what? – It’s like I said, Rip. -什么的开始 -就像我说的 里普
[21:26] As long as Savage is alive and on this ship, 只要萨维奇还活着 还在船上
[21:29] he is dangerous. 他就很危险
[21:31] The Time Drive is rebooting. 时光驱动引擎在重启
[21:32] We will soon be on our way. 我们马上就可以启程了
[21:34] I’m asking for a little faith, gentlemen. 请对我有点信心 先生们
[21:36] Sorry, fresh out. 抱歉 已经没了
[21:39] I take it you and Mr. Snart are of the same mind? 我猜你和史纳特先生想的一样吧
[21:41] Yes. 没错
[21:43] And what of you, Miss Lance? 你呢 兰斯小姐
[21:45] You’re the one who said you’d sell us out 是你说为了救你家人
[21:47] for your family. 会出卖我们
[21:49] Well, if that’s how you all feel, 好吧 如果你们都这么想
[21:50] none of you is obliged to continue on this voyage with me. 就可以结束跟我的征程了
[21:53] As I told Martin, 我跟马丁说了
[21:54] the Jumpship can make a one-time voyage back to 2016. 逃生舰可以做一次穿越回到2016年
[21:57] Are you saying it’s ours? 你是说它归我们了吗
[21:59] I’m saying that this mission 我是说这项任务
[22:00] has always been a voluntary enterprise. 一直都是自愿参与的
[22:02] And the mission was to kill Savage. 而任务是要干掉萨维奇
[22:04] Which doesn’t seem to be on the table anymore. 看来任务被搁置了
[22:08] Very well. Leave, if that’s what you– 那好 走吧 如果你们是…
[22:09] It’s been a blast, Rip. 真是场奇妙的经历 里普
[22:10] Good luck getting to the Vanishing Point. 祝你能到达消失点
[22:12] Tell your pals Chronos says, 告诉你的同伴 克罗诺斯说
[22:14] kiss my ass. 去你妈的
[22:21] What about you, Sara? 你怎么说 莎拉
[22:25] Never been one to run from a fight. 我绝对不会逃避战斗
[22:43] Hi. 你好
[22:44] Impossible. 不可能
[22:46] When I saw you last… 我最后一次看见你时
[22:48] I know. 我知道
[22:55] A miracle… 奇迹
[22:58] when I thought there were none left to be had. 我以为世间已无所恋了
[23:04] I needed to see you. 我必须来见你
[23:06] Look, I don’t know how, but I’m gonna get you out of here. 无论如何我都要把你救出去
[23:10] This isn’t your fight anymore, Ta-er al-Sahfer. 这已经不是你的战场了 塔尔·莎菲尔
[23:13] I’m not gonna let you rot here. 我不会让你死在这里的
[23:16] Not when you’re in here because of me. 你是因为我才被关在这里
[23:18] I am in here because of my choices, beloved. 我被关在这是自己的选择 亲爱的
[23:22] I made them ready to accept my punishment. 我让他们准备好接受我的惩罚
[23:26] I won’t leave you in here. 我不能抛下你
[23:27] If you love me, you will. 如果你爱我 你就这么做
[23:30] If you love me, you will leave this place far behind, 如果你爱我 你就远离这里
[23:34] and live a life unburdened by your past. 去过不被过去牵绊的人生
[23:37] It’s easier said than done. 说得容易 做起来难
[23:39] Anything worth doing always is. 值得去做的事总是如此
[23:51] Well, finally an intellect approximate to my own. 终于来了个智商接近我的人
[23:55] My imprisonment was starting to get dreary, Professor. 我的牢狱生活都有点无聊了 教授
[23:57] I’m not here to play mind games with you. 我不是来和你斗智的
[24:00] I’m here to ask you if you remember a night 我要问你记不记得
[24:03] in October, 1975, 1975年10月
[24:04] a place called the Greyhill Building. 在灰山大楼的夜晚
[24:06] That night, you and your acolytes– 那晚 你和你的信徒
[24:09] Were celebrating the acquisition 当时正在庆祝拿到
[24:10] of your friend Carter Hall’s body. 你朋友卡特·哈尔的遗体
[24:13] Yes. 是的
[24:14] It’s my understanding this ritual involved 据我了解 在那个仪式上
[24:16] you sharing your immortality with your followers. 你把永生的秘诀分享给了你的信徒
[24:19] And you wish for me to do the same for someone else. 你希望我分享给其他人
[24:23] Someone dear to you. 一个对你很重要的人
[24:26] Your nuclear counterpart, perhaps? 是你的核能同伴吧
[24:30] Yes. 是的
[24:32] And as impertinent as this may sound, 也许这话听来很荒谬
[24:36] I need your help. 我需要你帮忙
[24:38] Well, clearly, your friends 显然 你的朋友
[24:40] didn’t give you the full account of the ritual. 没跟你把这个仪式讲清楚
[24:44] You see, it was Carter’s blood that worked the magic. 是卡特的血才能施展魔法
[24:48] Perhaps you should talk to him. 或者最好让帕尔默博士去
[24:50] Or better yet, Dr. Palmer. 或者找帕尔默博士会更好
[24:52] I’m sure that he would be more than happy 我相信他会非常乐意
[24:54] to help you spill some. 帮你放血的
[24:55] And I’m certain you would enjoy that. 我肯定你很想看到那画面
[24:59] Pitting me and Raymond against Carter, against Kendra. 让我和雷蒙德去对抗卡特和肯德拉
[25:03] Having all of us at each other’s throats 让我们被困在时间流里
[25:05] while being stranded in the Time Stream. 还要互相残杀
[25:09] But… we’re not stranded. 可是我们并没被困住
[25:12] Not entirely. 不完全是
[25:15] Thank you, Mr. Savage. 谢谢你 萨维奇先生
[25:17] As I’d hoped, 如我所愿
[25:18] you’ve provided me with a solution to my problem. 你帮我找到了问题的答案
[25:27] I don’t get it, Grey. 我不明白 灰老头
[25:28] What’s in here that’s gonna fix me? 这里有东西能治愈我吗
[25:29] Well, nothing inside the Jumpship, Jefferson, 不是逃生舰里的东西 杰佛逊
[25:31] but rather the craft itself. 而是飞船本身
[25:33] You see, this ship is pre-programmed to return to 2016. 这艘飞船预先设置了回到2016年
[25:37] I’ve made some additional adjustments 根据量子逆因果关系理论
[25:39] according to the theory of quantum-retro causality, 我又做了一些调整
[25:42] and if my math is correct, 如果我没计算错误
[25:44] the trip through the Time Stream should reverse your condition. 穿越时间流会逆转你的情况
[25:48] No. No. 不 不
[25:50] I’m not leaving you or the team. 我不会离开你和队友
[25:52] Which is why I’m not giving you a choice. 所以我不会让你选择
[25:55] What did you do? 你做了什么
[25:57] I’ve administered a mild sedative. 我给你注射了轻微的镇静剂
[26:01] You roofied me again? 你又给我下药了
[26:03] When I tricked you onto this ship the first time, 当初我把你骗上这艘飞船时
[26:07] I was only thinking of myself. 我只考虑了自己
[26:10] Now I’m thinking of you. 现在我考虑的是你
[26:20] You can’t do this! 你不能这么做
[26:22] If we’re separated, you’ll die! 如果我们分开 你会死的
[26:24] I’ve already lived my life, Jefferson. 我活出了我的人生 杰佛逊
[26:26] Now you must live yours. Give my love to Clarissa. 你要活出你的人生 帮我向克莱丽莎问好
[26:30] Tell her I’m sorry. 跟她说我很抱歉
[26:31] She deserved a proper good-bye. 我应该正式和她道别
[26:36] Grey! Grey, no! 灰老头 灰老头 不
[26:38] No! 不
[26:51] – Knock, knock. – Oh, hello. -咚咚咚 -你好
[26:53] I hope you don’t mind, but I thought I’d see 没打扰你吧 我是来问你
[26:55] if I could interest you in a lunch date. 赏脸跟我一起吃个午饭吗
[26:57] Oh, my darling. I’m right in the middle 亲爱的 我正在做研究
[26:59] of some research that simply cannot wait. 片刻也不能耽搁
[27:03] What’s the topic? 研究什么
[27:06] As a matter of fact, time itself. 其实就是时间本身
[27:09] The irony. Oh! 真是讽刺
[27:11] Damn, I completely forgot. 该死的 我完全忘了
[27:13] I promised I’d meet with some fellow academics 我答应了要去见一些业内学者
[27:15] to help resolve an experiment of theirs. 帮他们解决一项实验
[27:17] Does this experiment have anything to do with time travel? 这项实验和时间旅行有关吗
[27:20] Almost certainly. 几乎可以肯定
[27:23] But it-it won’t take long. 我不会去太久
[27:25] In fact, I’ll be home before you even know it. 你甚至不会觉得我离开过
[27:34] Clarissa? 克莱丽莎
[27:37] You– you know that I love you. 你知道我爱你
[27:40] There’s nothing I do that isn’t driven by that very thought. 正是这份爱驱使我去做每一件事
[27:49] Now let’s get the hell out of here. 我们赶快离开这个鬼地方
[27:54] What’d you do, Poindexter? 你做了什么 书呆子
[27:56] What do you mean? 你在说什么
[27:57] The Jumpship. Where is it? 逃生艇在什么地方
[27:58] Well, it’s really more a question of when. 应该问在什么时间
[28:01] But, oh, yes. 但 是的
[28:03] You both wanted to return to 2016. 你俩都想回到2016年
[28:06] Got it in one. 没错
[28:08] I did what I had to do to save Jefferson’s life. 为了救杰佛逊的命我必须这么做
[28:11] Now we must do whatever’s necessary 现在我们无论如何
[28:13] to repair the Waverider 都要修好乘波号
[28:14] and deliver Savage to the Vanishing Point. 把萨维奇送到消失点
[28:20] Oh, back so soon 这么快就一副
[28:21] with the stench of defeat written all over you. 手下败将的样子回来了
[28:25] Can’t say I didn’t warn you. 不要说我没警告过你
[28:27] Trying to get under my skin? Is that it? 想要激怒我 是吗
[28:30] Got your little game figured out. 早就看穿你那些小把戏了
[28:31] For all your intelligence, 你那么聪明
[28:33] you still didn’t manage to make Chay-Ara yours. 还是得不到茶雅拉的心
[28:36] I wouldn’t expect a psychopath like you to understand. 你这种疯子是无法明白的
[28:39] Kendra is free to do what she wants. 肯德拉可以自由做她想做的事
[28:42] You know what I see when I look at you? 你知道我在你身上看见了什么吗
[28:45] I see weakness masquerading as goodness. 我看到了软弱伪装成的善良
[28:49] I’m not the one trapped in a cage. 关在牢里的可不是我
[28:51] Well, if it weren’t for this cage, 就是我被关在这牢房
[28:53] you wouldn’t have that arrogant look on your face. 你才会露出傲慢的表情
[28:57] You think I’m afraid of you? 你以为我怕你吗
[28:58] No. I know you are. 不 我知道你怕
[29:01] At least Carter had the courage 至少卡特能勇敢地
[29:03] to face me like a man. 像个男人一样面对我
[29:06] No wonder she didn’t choose you. 难怪她没选中你
[29:18] You feel better now, Dr. Palmer? 感觉好点了吗 帕尔默博士
[29:20] Not even close. 差远了
[29:35] And I thought you were nothing like me. 我还以为你和我没有共同点
[30:01] I’ll leave you to contemplate on that. 你在这好好想想吧
[30:22] Time Drive reinitialization complete, Captain. 时光驱动引擎重新初始化完毕 船长
[30:25] The primary systems are back online and stable. 主要系统已重新连上且很稳定
[30:27] Begin ignition sequence and resume our route 启动点火程序 继续前往
[30:29] to the Vanishing Point. 消失点
[30:31] You’re a fool, Professor. 你真是个蠢货 教授
[30:32] I’m trying to save Jefferson’s life. 我是想救杰佛逊
[30:35] Savage has escaped. 萨维奇逃跑了
[30:37] – What? – I’m sorry. -什么 -真抱歉
[30:39] Pull up all the surveillance monitors, now! 调出所有监控录像 快
[30:40] I’m afraid Vandal Savage 恐怕汪达尔·萨维奇
[30:41] has already freed Carter Hall, 已经放走了卡特·哈尔
[30:43] and is preparing to disengage… 并且正准备解除…
[30:45] That can’t be good. 这可不太妙
[30:46] Gideon’s entire operational matrix is offline. 吉迪恩的操作模型已完全关闭
[30:49] And without her help… 没有她帮忙…
[30:50] We’ll have to make our approach the old-fashioned way. 我们只能用传统方法飞行了
[30:53] Shouldn’t we be more worried about Savage 当务之急是找出萨维奇和
[30:54] and his brainwashed crony? 被他洗脑的同伴吧
[30:56] Yes. Which is why I need you and Dr. Palmer 对 所以我需要你和帕尔默博士
[30:58] to go and recapture him. 去把他抓回来
[31:00] In the meantime, if the rest of us can’t figure out 同时 剩下的人要想方设法
[31:02] how to pilot the ship without Gideon, 不靠吉迪恩 自行驾驶飞船
[31:04] we’re never gonna be able to leave the Time Stream. 否则我们就永远被困在时间流里了
[31:07] If we live through this, you bumbling idiot, 如果我们逃过此劫 我也许会杀了
[31:09] I might just kill you. 你这蹩脚的白痴
[31:11] Exactly how old-fashioned are you talking? 我们要用多传统的方法
[31:15] So, if the Time Stream is like this vast river, 如果时间流好比一条大河
[31:18] these maps plot the safest course 这些地图则标记了沿着河流
[31:20] along that river’s path. 最安全的航线
[31:21] Exactly. 没错
[31:22] I keep these here just in case of emergency. 我留着这些就是以防万一
[31:25] Well, this certainly qualifies. 这情况绝对用得上
[31:27] What’s Jurgens Ridge? 尤尔根斯山脉是什么
[31:28] Pray you need never find out. 祈祷你永远不必知道
[31:31] Martin, you’re gonna be our engineer. 马丁 你来当我们的工程师
[31:33] I need you to adjust our energy output 我需要你调整我们的能量输出
[31:34] to avoid over-taxing the Waverider. 避免让乘波号超载
[31:37] And you, Miss Lance, you’re gonna be our navigator. 至于你 兰斯小姐 你来当驾驶员
[31:40] I was League of Assassins, not NASA. 我来自刺客联盟 不是航空航天局
[31:43] I need someone who can make tough calls 我需要一个能在极大压力下
[31:44] under extreme pressure. 做艰难抉择的人
[31:45] No one fits that description better than you. 没人比你更合适了
[31:51] Come to join the party? 来参加派对的吗
[31:53] You should’ve left me back in 2166! 你应该把我留在2166年
[31:56] Yeah, yeah, we know that, mullethead. 是是 我们知道 渔夫头
[31:58] Who are you to stand up against me, 你们算老几 敢和我作对
[32:01] Vandal Savage, destroyer of empires! 我是帝国毁灭者汪达尔·萨维奇
[32:04] Leonard Snart, robber of ATMs! 我是提款机抢劫者莱昂纳多·史纳特
[32:09] We need more power to the Time Drive, Martin. 时光驱动引擎需要更多动力 马丁
[32:10] How much further can we push it? 我们还能推进多少
[32:12] 25%, and only for a brief burst. 25% 但只能维持一会儿
[32:14] But it might be all we need. 但应该够我们用了
[32:22] It’s still two against four. 依然还是二对四
[32:27] Come on! 来吧
[32:35] What’s our trajectory looking like, Miss Lance? 我们的航线情况如何 兰斯小姐
[32:37] Just give me a second here. 给我几秒钟
[32:39] Well, oddly enough, as the Vanishing Point 凑巧的是 消失点就在
[32:40] is at the very end of time. 时间的尽头
[32:42] Yeah, and we’re never gonna make it there if you don’t 如果没听我指示降低船身负12度
[32:43] lower the ship negative 12 degrees on my mark. 我们就永远到不了了
[32:46] Three, two, one, now! 三 二 一 降
[32:57] – Did it work? – Well, we’re not dead. -成功了吗 -我们还没死
[33:00] I got this. 我来吧
[33:01] Handle Savage. 去对付萨维奇
[33:08] Haircut! Move your fat head so I can get a clean shot! 西装头 把你的大头闪开 我要一枪毙命
[33:19] They seem to be getting closer. 看来他们打得很激烈
[33:20] – I’ll go help them. – No! I’m not gonna place -我去帮他们 -不 我不会再让
[33:23] another one of you in jeopardy–I’ll go. 你们任何人陷入危险了 我去
[33:24] But who’s gonna pilot the ship? 但是谁来驾驶飞船
[33:58] Gareeb, I was wondering where you were hiding. 加里布 我还好奇你藏哪里了呢
[34:05] Bring her to me. 带她过来
[34:10] Chay-Ara, my love. 茶雅拉 我的爱人
[34:13] I’m sorry that it has to end like this again. 很抱歉结局是这样
[34:17] Carter. 卡特
[34:20] I will wait for eternity. 我会永远等着我的爱人
[34:24] Come back to me. 回到我的怀抱
[34:50] Kendra… 肯德拉
[35:09] He’s alive. 他还活着
[35:12] You saved him. 你救了他
[35:15] You saved us all. 你救了我们大家
[35:28] Is that…? 那是不是…
[35:29] Welcome to the Vanishing Point. 欢迎来到消失点
[35:32] I can’t believe we made it. 不敢相信我们来到了这里
[35:36] And what did you do to your shoulder? 你的肩膀怎么了
[35:38] Hmm? Oh, I might have jumped in front of a laser blast 我替桑德斯小姐
[35:40] intended for Miss Saunders. 挡了镭射炮
[35:43] What? I couldn’t have my team thinking 怎么了 我不能让我的船员以为
[35:45] I cared more about myself than them, now, could I? 我是个有己无人的船长 不是吗
[35:47] Really? 是吗
[35:50] Uh, I think I just lost control of the ship. 我好像无法控制飞船了
[35:52] Yeah, that might have something to do 没错 可能是因为
[35:53] with us being the most wanted time criminals 我们是时间历史上的
[35:55] in all of history. 最高通缉犯
[36:01] Timeship Waverider, 乘波号时间飞船
[36:02] we’ve taken control of your guidance systems. 你们的制导系统已经被我们控制
[36:05] Disable your weapons and prepare to be boarded. 关闭武器 我们准备登船
[36:07] Oh, it’s good to be home. 回家的感觉真好
[36:09] Captain Hunter. 亨特船长
[36:11] This is unexpected. 真是出乎意料
[36:12] Well, I have a reputation to maintain, don’t I? 我还想维护我的名誉 好吗
[36:14] And I hereby request an immediate assembly 在此我以《常规法》52条
[36:16] of the Time Council in accordance 要求立即召集
[36:18] with General Order 52. 时间理事会
[36:19] So you’ve returned to answer for your crimes? 所以你是回来接受审判的吗
[36:22] No. I’m here to justify them. 不 我是来辩护的
[36:26] If this truly is good-bye, 如果真的要道别了
[36:28] would you mind answering just one final question? 你可以回答我最后一个问题吗
[36:30] Well, it seems only sporting. 肯定是个好问题
[36:32] How did you manage to escape my prison all those years ago? 多年以前 你是怎么逃出我的监狱的
[36:35] There were no signs of damage, 没有被破坏的痕迹
[36:38] no clues to your tricks. 看不出用了什么戏法
[36:41] It left me puzzled for centuries. 这让我困扰了很多个世纪
[36:44] The best magic tricks have the simplest solutions. 最佳的魔术戏法就是用最简单的办法
[36:47] I bribed your guard with a novelty pen. 我用一支新奇的笔贿赂了你的守卫
[36:49] Had a picture of a woman on it. 上面印了个女人
[36:51] Turn it upside down, her top comes off. 把笔倒过来 她的衣服就会脱落
[36:52] I won it from a drunk GI in a Philippines bar in 1944. 1944年在菲律宾酒吧醉酒士兵输给我的
[36:55] It’s a tacky souvenir, 这是个俗气的纪念品
[36:57] but in this case, a lifesaver. 但却被我当成救命稻草
[37:01] Now, unfortunate for you, 现在你很不幸
[37:03] the guards at the Vanishing Point 消失点的守卫
[37:05] won’t be quite so easily swayed. 没有这么容易动摇
[37:14] Uh, I was making sure that he was okay. 我来确保他没事
[37:20] I think most guys would be 一般人会更倾向于
[37:21] more inclined to smother him with a pillow. 用枕头闷死他
[37:24] Just because he stole my girl and tried to take over the ship? 只因为他抢了我的女人和试图抢走飞船
[37:29] But seriously, Carter saved your life. 但事实上 卡特救了你
[37:33] He’s a part of this team. Always has been. 他是我们的队友 一直都是
[37:36] I wish things could be different. 我希望会有所不同
[37:38] Yeah, me too. 我也是
[37:40] I need you to know that what we had was real. 我想让你知道我对你是真心的
[37:45] In a way, 某种程度上
[37:48] a broken heart is just what the doctor ordered. 你治愈了我破碎的心
[37:51] – It is? – Yeah. -是吗 -是的
[37:54] When I lost Anna, I thought that… 失去安娜的时候 我以为…
[37:58] I could never find anybody who I could spend 我再也找不到能跟我
[38:00] the rest of my life with. 共度余生的伴侣了
[38:02] You proved me wrong. 你证明我错了
[38:05] Thank you for showing me that it’s possible. 谢谢你让我知道我还能找到
[38:19] Rip Hunter, 里普·亨特
[38:20] on behalf of the Time Council, you are hereby ordered– 以时间理事会之名 在此令你
[38:23] Yeah, before you do that, there’s someone 在此之前 我想让你们
[38:25] I’d like you to meet. 见个人
[38:29] You remember Mr. Savage? 记得萨维奇先生吗
[38:35] Of course. 当然记得
[38:36] And we remember how you pled 我们记得你曾经
[38:38] for us to remove him from the timeline once before. 恳求过我们把他从时间线抹去
[38:42] Well, as the first Time Master was so fond of saying, 第一位时间之主经常说
[38:45] that was then, this is now. 此一时 彼一时
[38:47] Incontrovertible proof that Vandal Savage 我有不可争辩的证据证明
[38:51] has been engaged in the manipulation of time! 汪达尔·萨维奇操纵时间
[38:53] Including a confession. 包括一段自白
[38:56] When I saw you again in 1975, 在1975年再次见到你时
[38:58] I realized that time travel was the only explanation. 我发现时间旅行是唯一解释
[39:01] You showed a caveman fire, 你向我展示了洞人之火
[39:03] and I had almost 200 years 而我用了将近两百年
[39:06] to figure out how to strike the flame. 想出如何燃起火焰
[39:11] Impressive, Captain Hunter. 令人钦佩 亨特船长
[39:13] You and your team have accomplished 你跟你的队员完成了
[39:14] what none of us here 时间理事会认为
[39:16] in the Time Council believed you would. 你们不可能完成的任务
[39:19] If the prisoner would step forward… 请犯人向前走一步
[39:25] Vandal Savage, by the power of this chamber, 汪达尔·萨维奇 以本会之力
[39:29] it is my duty to return you to Earth immediately. 我的职责是立即把你送回地球
[39:36] What? 什么
[39:37] This man you’ve brought before us 你带来见我们的这个人
[39:39] is needed back in 2166. 必须回到2166年
[39:43] You’re in league with him. 你跟他是一伙的
[39:44] I wouldn’t expect you to understand our reasons. 我不指望你会理解我们
[39:47] For all your wisdom, you were never able to take 以你的智慧 你绝对无法
[39:50] the long view of history. 用长远的眼光看待历史
[39:52] Take him away. 把他带走
[39:55] Search their ship for the others. 去飞船上搜捕其他人
[40:06] – Did you hear that? – Don’t try to distract me. -你听到了吗 -不要试图让我分心
[40:18] We need to find somewhere to hide. 我们得找个地方躲起来
[40:20] Why do we need to find somewhere to hide? 为什么我们要找个地方躲起来
[40:22] Alexa. 爱丽莎
[40:33] Damn. 该死
[40:37] Ah, if you’re here for Savage, 如果你们是来找萨维奇的
[40:39] you’re too late. 你们来晚了
[40:41] – Mick, what’s going on? – You’re under arrest. -米克 怎么回事 -你被捕了
[40:47] If I had a nickel for every time I heard that. 被捕对我而言已经是家常便饭了
[40:53] Druce’s men have taken your ship. 德鲁斯的人已经夺去你的飞船
[40:55] Your friends are under arrest. 你的朋友也被捕了
[40:57] And you are once again my prisoner. 而你又被我囚禁了
[41:02] This time, I don’t plan to lose you. 这回 我不会再让你逃跑了
[41:05] Oh, and yes, I do remember the guard very well. 我记得很清楚是哪个守卫负责守你
[41:10] He died. 他已经死了
[41:12] Now, if you would excuse me, 恕我失陪
[41:14] I’d better be getting back to 2166. 我得回2166年去了
[41:18] I’ve been waiting so very long to meet your family. 我已经迫不及待见你家人了
[41:22] Wouldn’t miss it for the world. 无论如何不可错过
[41:24] No! No! 不 不
[41:28] No! 不
明日传奇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第1季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第1季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme