Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第1季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第1季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] In 2166, an immortal tyrant named Vandal Savage 2166年 永生的暴君汪达尔·萨维奇
[00:06] conquered the world and murdered my wife and child. 征服了世界 杀害了我的妻儿
[00:09] I have assembled an elite team to hunt him throughout time 我招募了一个精英团队 穿越时间去寻找他
[00:11] and stop his rise to power. 并阻止他取得霸权
[00:13] Unfortunately, my plan is opposed by the body 不幸的是 我的计划遭到
[00:15] I’d sworn my allegiance to, the Time Masters. 我曾发誓效忠的组织 时间之主的反对
[00:19] In the future, my friends may not be heroes, 未来 我的朋友们或许不是英雄
[00:21] but if we succeed, 但倘若此举成功
[00:23] they will be remembered as legends. 他们将会成为传奇 被世人铭记
[00:32] The flashes I’ve been having– 我看到的闪回
[00:34] They’re of Carter. 是卡特
[00:36] It must be really weird 你肯定会奇怪地觉得
[00:37] feeling like you’re cheating on me with him. 这样是对我不忠
[00:39] No, Ray, 不 雷
[00:40] I feel like I’m cheating on him with you. 我觉得和你在一起是对他不忠
[00:45] We need to move swiftly to locate Vandal Savage. 我们要赶紧行动找到汪达尔·萨维奇
[00:48] There is one place in time that we know Savage to be. 我们知道有个时间萨维奇一定会出现
[00:51] 2166. 2166年
[00:52] We have quite literally run out of time. 我们没多少时间了
[01:05] We’re gonna need to find a safe place to set down, Gideon. 咱们得找个安全的地方降落 吉迪恩
[01:07] I don’t believe there are any safe places, Captain. 没有安全的地方可以降落 船长
[01:10] Are we over London yet? 我们已经在伦敦上空了吗
[01:12] – What’s left of it. – Why’s London shooting at us? -不然在哪 -伦敦怎么会向我们开火
[01:14] It’s Savage’s forces that are doing the shooting. 是萨维奇的军队在向我们开火
[01:16] Here in 2166, they’ve subjugated most of the globe. 在2166年 他们已占领了全球多数地区
[01:23] Maybe picking up here wasn’t the brightest idea. 也许选这里决战并不明智
[01:25] Unfortunately, we no longer have the luxury 可惜我们没时间穿越时间
[01:27] of blindly searching for Savage throughout history. 毫无头绪地搜索萨维奇了
[01:30] Indeed, we have to target Savage 没错 我们只能前往萨维奇
[01:31] at the time and place that we’re certain he will be, which is– 肯定会出现的时间点 那就是…
[01:34] Right before he wastes your family. 在他杀害你家人之前
[01:38] What? 干嘛
[01:39] Yes, Mr. Rory, Savage will kill my wife and son in three days’ time, 罗里说得对 萨维奇三天后就会杀死我妻儿
[01:42] but we can save them and the world 但此刻我们可以阻止萨维奇
[01:45] by stopping Savage now. 从而拯救我的妻儿和世界
[01:51] Captain, I’ve managed to slip beneath their artillery fire. 船长 我已从他们的炮火下成功逃离
[01:54] Set us down on the outskirts of the city, Gideon, 把我们降落在城郊 吉迪恩
[01:56] near the encampment of the remaining resistance forces. 残存的反抗军营地附近
[01:59] We are going to need to proceed swiftly. 我们得赶快行动
[02:01] I realize your family is in jeopardy, 我知道你的家人现在有危险
[02:03] but perhaps some deliberation– 但应该从长计议一下
[02:04] We really don’t have the time, Martin. 我们真的没时间了 马丁
[02:06] According to Gideon, Savage is going to be 吉迪恩说 萨维奇今晚
[02:08] out in the open tonight– vulnerable. 有公开活动 我们有机可乘
[02:11] Now, in order to capture him, 现在为了抓到他
[02:13] I require the services of– 我需要…
[02:15] A killer, klepto, and pyro? 刺客 窃贼和纵火狂帮忙
[02:17] Bingo. 没错
[02:18] Here we stand at the edge of history. 此刻我们站在历史边缘
[02:23] But as tempting as it might be 往日胜利的荣耀
[02:25] to celebrate our previous victories, 固然令人回味
[02:28] it is only for the next and final battle 但只有打赢接下来的最后战役
[02:32] that you will be remembered. 你们才会被铭记
[02:34] There’s no way we can grab him here. 我们无法在这里下手抓他
[02:36] Not with an army standing between us. 咱们周围全是军队
[02:38] Shh, I’m trying to listen to this guy. 别说话 我在听这家伙讲话
[02:42] He gives a hell of a speech. 他讲得还真不赖
[02:44] Onward to victory! 为了胜利
[02:48] Onward to immortality! 为了永生
[02:54] Present arms! 举枪敬礼
[02:56] Quick time. Move! 齐步走
[02:57] All set on our end. 我们这边准备就绪
[02:59] Jax is in the Jumpship, ready to extract you guys. 杰克斯在逃生舰上准备接你们
[03:02] Especially if– 前提是
[03:03] and by if, I mean when– this thing goes south. 前提是事情出了岔子
[03:14] Savage’s lady friend just made us. 萨维奇手下那女的认出我们了
[03:16] Have faith, Mr. Snart. 要有信心 史纳特先生
[03:25] Gideon, push in on the woman. 吉迪恩 镜头推向那个女的
[03:32] That bracelet she’s wearing– 她戴着的那个手镯
[03:33] can you get a clearer image? 能给个清晰点的画面吗
[03:44] Oh, my God. 天呐
[03:50] If we don’t move real soon, we could get ourselves killed. 咱们动作不快点那就等着被干掉吧
[03:52] How about we play this like Chicago? 不如上演一段《芝加哥》桥段
[03:54] Could work. 兴许有用
[03:58] What the hell did you do that for? 你们到底在干什么
[04:06] We’ll take Savage. You tie up the guards. 我们去抓萨维奇 你们解决守卫
[04:38] Sara, the woman you’re fighting– 莎拉 和你交手的那个女人
[04:41] you need to take her bracelet. 你得拿到她的手镯
[04:44] Are you seriously jewelry shopping right now? 开什么玩笑 以为是在逛首饰店吗
[04:50] We’re outnumbered. 我们寡不敌众
[04:52] Fall back! 撤退
[04:57] Mr. Jackson, 杰克逊先生
[04:58] now would be a good time to pick us up. 现在可以来接我们了
[05:15] What exactly do you think you were doing back there? 你们刚才都在干什么
[05:18] Distracting Savage’s pals, 引开萨维奇的手下
[05:21] which worked, by the way. 顺便说一下 很管用
[05:22] Yes, well, I could’ve been killed. 没错 我命都差点没了
[05:23] Never said it worked perfectly. 可没说一点差池都没有
[05:25] At least it wasn’t a complete bust. 至少也不是一无所获
[05:26] We found out about Kendra’s bracelet. 我们找到了肯德拉的手镯
[05:29] What bracelet? 什么手镯
[05:33] My bracelet–I was wearing it the night of my first death. 第一世死亡那晚我戴着的手镯
[05:36] That’s great. 太好了
[05:37] Not the death part. That’s terrible. 你死了可一点都不好
[05:40] But you told us that objects present on the night of your death 但你说过 可以用你第一世
[05:42] can be used to kill Savage. 死亡现场的物品杀死萨维奇
[05:44] I’m your fiance. I listen to you. 我是你未婚夫 听你的
[05:46] And that’s sweet, 真贴心
[05:47] but there’s still one small problem. 但还有个小问题
[05:49] It’s a bracelet; how are you supposed to kill Savage with it? 你怎么用手镯杀死萨维奇
[05:52] A question we will answer the moment we have obtained it. 等拿到手镯再来解决这问题
[05:54] We need our resident kleptomaniacs to steal that bracelet. 我们得派咱们的常驻小偷去偷手镯
[05:57] Captain, I’ve detected movement 船长 我发现我们西南边
[06:00] 300 meters southwest of our position and closing. 三百米处有活动迹象 还在靠近
[06:03] – Savage’s army? – Negative. -萨维奇的军队吗 -不是
[06:04] I believe they are all that remains of the resistance forces. 我想他们是残存的反抗军
[06:07] I’m going to make contact with them. 我要去会会他们
[06:08] They might have information on Savage 他们可能有萨维奇的消息
[06:10] that we can use to our advantage. 咱们可以加以利用
[06:12] In the meantime, Ms. Lance, get Ms. Saunders ready. 同时 兰斯小姐帮桑德斯小姐做准备
[06:15] Ray. 雷
[06:17] How am I supposed to teach someone to fight 我要怎么教人用
[06:18] with a piece of jewelry? 一件首饰作战
[06:19] Good question. 问得好
[06:20] It wasn’t rhetorical. 我是认真的
[06:28] Thank you, gentlemen, 多谢 先生们
[06:29] for accompanying me on this excursion. 愿意陪我出来远足
[06:31] Oh, no problem. 别客气
[06:33] I just love hiking through the woods 我就是喜欢在三战期间
[06:34] in the middle of World War III. 到森林里远足
[06:36] What if, instead of encountering these resistance fighters, 如果没见着反抗军战士
[06:38] we meet up with more of Savage’s forces? 却撞见了萨维奇的军队 该怎么办
[06:41] Why else do you think I brought along 那你们以为我为何要带上
[06:42] Firestorm and The Atom? 火风暴和原子侠
[06:48] Give me one good reason why we shouldn’t 给我一个不直接
[06:49] blow you straight to hell. 干掉你们的充分理由
[06:51] Better yet, give her several good reasons. 好在我们有好几个充分的理由
[06:54] My wife and son live in Whitechapel. 我的妻儿住在怀特查佩尔
[06:58] – It was hit hard. – I know. -那里遭受了重创 -我知道
[07:01] The same fate will befall you if you don’t accept our help. 如果不让我们帮忙 你们也会是那下场
[07:04] How do we know you’re not with Savage? 我们怎么知道你们不是跟萨维奇一伙的
[07:06] Because if we were, you’d be dead right now. 因为如果真是如此 你们现在就死了
[07:09] Look, feel free to shoot us, but from the looks of it, 你可以随意开枪 但目前看来
[07:12] you could use all the allies you can get. 你要充分利用每个帮手
[07:18] Whitechapel fell 11 days ago. 怀特查佩尔十一天前沦陷了
[07:21] We have a lot of refugees. 我们收留了很多难民
[07:23] You think your wife and son are among them? 你的妻儿有可能在他们之中吗
[07:25] Sadly, I’m confident that they’re not. 可惜我知道他们不在这里
[07:28] Still, we would like to help in whatever way we can. 不过我们还是愿意尽力帮忙
[07:31] Very well; get yourselves acclimated, 很好 你们先整顿一下
[07:33] and I’ll rejoin you shortly. 我很快回来
[07:54] Uh, I would’ve brought more, but… 我该多带点的 可是…
[08:00] Jefferson. 杰佛逊
[08:02] Jefferson, let’s– 杰佛逊 我们…
[08:03] let’s return to the ship, 我们回船上去
[08:05] and we’ll bring back those additional provisions. 把额外的食物拿过来
[08:09] Don’t worry. 别担心
[08:10] There’s plenty more where that came from. 那里还有很多这种吃的
[08:14] We’ll be back. 我们会回来的
[08:16] So what did you mean back there, 你刚刚说你家人的事
[08:20] about your family? 是怎么回事
[08:20] I’d rather not discuss it. 我不想谈这事
[08:22] Yeah, I picked up on that. 好 我只是注意到了
[08:24] I also picked up on the fact that we’re in London 我还注意到我们在伦敦
[08:27] just a few days before Savage tries to kill your wife and son, 几天后萨维奇就会杀掉你的妻儿
[08:30] and you’re not trying to get them to safety. 而你还不打算去救他们
[08:35] After my first attempt on Savage in Ancient Egypt, 去古埃及初次尝试刺杀萨维奇后
[08:38] my very next stop was here in 2166. 我的下一站就是2166年
[08:42] I found Miranda and Jonas exactly where I’d left them, 我在我离开的地方找到了米兰达和乔纳斯
[08:44] and we–we raced towards the Waverider, 然后我们就赶紧奔向乘波号
[08:47] but we had a run-in with Savage’s shocktroopers. 但途中我们遭遇了萨维奇的突击部队
[08:55] Miranda and Jonas were cut down. 米兰达和乔纳斯被杀死了
[09:01] So I jumped even further back, 然后我穿越回更早的时间点
[09:05] and the outcome was exactly the same. 结果还是一模一样
[09:11] I watched my family die countless times 我无数次目睹我的家人
[09:15] at the hands of Savage and his forces 死在萨维奇和他的军队手中
[09:17] before I realized that… 直到我意识到
[09:21] Time wants to happen. 无法阻止时间线
[09:27] Funny feeling knowing that the universe itself 滑稽的是宇宙本身
[09:29] doesn’t want you to save your family. 就不想让你拯救家人
[09:33] All right, what are you all playing at? 好了 你们在玩什么把戏
[09:35] I retina-scanned the four of you. 我扫描了你们四个的视网膜
[09:36] There’s no record of you anywhere, 任何地方都找不到你的记录
[09:38] and you and your friends disappeared 150 years ago. 而你和你的朋友150年前就失踪了
[09:41] Believe me when I tell you it would take about that much time 相信我 事情的来龙去脉
[09:44] for us to tell the whole story. 说来话长
[09:45] But the most important thing 但当务之急
[09:47] is that we get as close to Vandal Savage as possible. 是我们要尽可能接近汪达尔·萨维奇
[09:49] No one gets close to Savage, especially not now. 没人能接近萨维奇 尤其是现在
[09:51] Some idiots made an attempt on his life earlier tonight. 今晚早些时候有一群白痴想刺杀他
[09:54] He’s gone to ground in the citadel’s bunker 他已经躲到防守森严的
[09:56] and he’s holed up good and tight. 要塞地堡里去了
[09:57] Delta Camp is under attack. Taking heavy fire. 三角洲营地遭到袭击 火力很猛
[10:00] We need air support. 我们需要空中支援
[10:01] Where’s Delta Camp? 三角洲营地在哪
[10:06] Establish a perimeter! 建立防线
[10:08] Once it’s secure, we’ll search for survivors. 确保安全后 开始搜救幸存者
[10:12] Last week, Savage’s forces laid waste to Tokyo. 上周 萨维奇的军队摧毁了东京
[10:14] London is the last patch of free ground on the planet. 伦敦是地球上最后一小片自由的区域了
[10:17] Savage’s armies have cut down 萨维奇的军队已经消灭了
[10:19] the most formidable militaries in the world. 世界上所有最强大的军队
[10:22] What do you men think you can do against an evil like this? 你们要怎样对付这种魔鬼
[10:41] There were no survivors from the attack. 没有人在袭击中幸存
[10:43] No, whatever weapon Savage used against the rebels 萨维奇用来对付反抗者的武器
[10:45] was quite effective. 非常强大
[10:47] Maybe Professor Stein and I should survey the wreckage, 也许我和斯泰因教授可以研究碎片
[10:49] analyze some soil samples, 分析土壤样本
[10:51] determine what kind of weaponry Savage is using. 找出萨维奇使用的武器
[10:53] Until we figure out a way to thwart his firepower, 在我们想出对抗他的火力的办法前
[10:55] the rebels are as good as dead. 反抗者只有死路一条
[10:56] But remember why we’re here: 别忘了我们来这里的目的
[10:57] to stop Savage, not to slow him down. 是阻止萨维奇 不是拖慢他
[11:00] Do we have a plan for stealing this bracelet? 想出偷手镯的计划了吗
[11:03] We’re on it. 在想着
[11:04] Please don’t tell me the plan is to walk into Savage’s citadel 别告诉我计划是走进萨维奇的地堡
[11:06] and steal it off her wrist. 从她手腕偷走
[11:08] All right, I won’t tell you that. 我不会这么说的
[11:12] All right, well, we still have the issue 我们还没解决如何把一件首饰
[11:14] of how to turn a piece of jewelry into a lethal weapon. 变成一个致命武器的问题
[11:17] Perhaps there is reference to the bracelet 也许在博德曼教授的日记里
[11:19] in Professor Boardman’s diary. 有手镯的记载
[11:22] I doubt it. 我不觉得
[11:23] I’ve read through my son’s research a thousand times. 我读了上千遍我儿子的研究
[11:26] Savage has devastating weapon at his command, 萨维奇拥有毁灭性的武器
[11:30] and here now, at the eleventh hour, 而现在这个关键时刻
[11:33] we could sorely use a weapon of our own. 我们要好好利用我们的武器
[11:37] I’ll look into it. 我好好研究一下
[11:41] This is such a waste of time. 这是在浪费时间
[11:43] I’ve already looked through every single page 奥尔达斯的笔记
[11:45] of Aldus’ notebooks. 我每一页都看过了
[11:47] If he had written something specific 如果他有提到
[11:48] about the bracelet and killing Savage, 手镯和杀萨维奇
[11:50] I would have known it already. 我早就发现了
[11:54] Here it is. 就是这本
[12:01] You ever think about him? 你想他了吗
[12:03] Carter? 卡特
[12:06] I try not to. 我努力不去想
[12:08] It’s not like I’ll ever see him again. 我应该不会再见到他了
[12:11] Not in this lifetime, anyway. 总之这一世是见不到了
[12:13] Besides, Carter is my past. 而且 卡特是我的过去
[12:17] Ray is my future. 雷是我的未来
[12:19] Still, 4,000-year-long relationship… 但长达四千年的感情
[12:22] seems like it’d be hard to get over. 不是这么容易放手的
[12:24] Yeah. 没错
[12:27] Maybe once Savage is gone, I can finally start to. 也许萨维奇死了 我就能重新开始了
[12:46] What’s the occasion? 什么特别的日子啊
[12:49] I’ll give you one guess. 给你一次猜的机会
[12:50] Our anniversary? 我们的纪念日吗
[12:53] Look, I’m sorry, but in my defense, 抱歉 但听我解释
[12:55] there’s quite a few of them to remember. 我们值得纪念的日子太多了
[12:56] We were only married in… eight lifetimes. 我们只结了八世婚
[13:00] That’s a lot. 挺多的
[13:02] But I do remember your Victorian England incarnation 但我记得英国维多利亚时代的你
[13:06] being particularly tough to be pinned down. 特别厉害 没人能制服你
[13:12] Why are you handing this to me? 你为什么要给我这个
[13:14] Well, it’s an anniversary gift. 是纪念日礼物
[13:17] You have got to stop giving me weapons as presents. 你不要再把武器当礼物送给我了
[13:20] I think it’s time you learn how to use it. 我觉得你该学着用它了
[13:22] But it’s your weapon. 但这是你的武器
[13:24] Savage has murdered us countless times, 萨维奇杀了我们无数次
[13:25] and we aren’t always lucky enough to die together. 我们不会总那么幸运能死在一起
[13:28] This is awfully depressing talk for our anniversary, 纪念日说这话太晦气了
[13:31] don’t you think? 你不觉得吗
[13:31] Kendra, this is important. 肯德拉 这很重要
[13:34] I need to know that if I go first, 我得保证如果我先死了
[13:36] you have everything you need to face him. 你有能力对付他
[13:38] I don’t want to think about facing Savage– 我不要想独自对付萨维奇
[13:41] or life–without you. 或独自生活的事
[13:51] You’ll never be without me, 无论如何
[13:53] no matter what. 我都会陪着你
[13:54] I’ll always be near. 我都会在你身边
[13:56] Just give it a try. 就试一试吧
[14:03] Who’s to say I’ll ever be strong enough 谁说我会变得很强大
[14:05] to kill Savage by myself? 能亲手杀死萨维奇
[14:07] Just trust me. 你要相信我
[14:10] You have everything you need. 你有那个能力
[14:20] What is it? 怎么了
[14:22] I think I know what we can use to kill Savage. 我知道我们要如何杀死萨维奇了
[14:45] Savage has warned you all about the radicals who oppose us. 萨维奇让你们警惕反抗我们的激进分子
[14:48] They will not show you the mercy I just did. 他们可不会像我刚才那样仁慈
[14:52] Dismissed. 解散
[15:00] I said you’re dismissed. 我说了 解散
[15:07] Oh, we thought you said “missed.” 我们还以为你说”想念”了呢
[15:10] Whoever you are, you’re certainly persistent. 无论你们是谁 你们肯定是顽敌
[15:13] Not really. 不见得
[15:15] We just like bright, sparkly objects, 我们只是喜欢亮闪闪的东西
[15:17] like that bracelet. 就像那个手镯
[15:20] You’d risk dying for a bauble? 你们要为个小玩意儿送死吗
[15:23] It works with my outfit. 和我的装备很搭
[15:30] What now, Mr. Snart? 现在要怎么办 史纳特先生
[15:33] How do you know my name? 你怎么知道我的名字
[15:41] There I was, thinking we could go a whole week 我还以为我们这一周
[15:43] without kidnapping anyone. 不会绑人回来
[15:45] I think you’ll find it would have been better to simply kill me. 你会发现杀了我或许更好
[15:48] I agree. 赞同
[15:49] It’s a little more complicated than that. 可没那么简单
[15:51] She knew who I was. 她知道我是谁
[15:53] I know who all of you are. 我知道你们所有人是谁
[15:56] It’s a pleasure to meet you, Gareeb. 很高兴见到你 加里布
[16:00] I see Savage has been rather chatty with his lieutenants. 看来萨维奇还挺爱和他的副官聊天
[16:04] If you think I am merely Savage’s soldier, 如果你觉得我只是萨维奇的小兵
[16:07] you’re more idiotic than he claimed. 那你可比他说的蠢多了
[16:11] I’m not his lieutenant. 我不是他的副官
[16:15] I’m his daughter. 我是他的女儿
[16:31] Vandal Savage has a daughter? 汪达尔·萨维奇有个女儿
[16:32] Apparently it’s true. There’s a lid for every pot. 显然是真的 是个壶都有盖子
[16:35] And this lid is gonna be very upset when he finds out 这个”盖子”发现我们带走了他的”壶”
[16:37] that we took his pot. 会很不高兴的
[16:41] You know what I mean. 你们知道我在说什么
[16:42] So what’s the problem? 所以有什么问题吗
[16:42] It’s not like we’re on Savage’s Christmas card list. 我们又不是萨维奇的朋友
[16:45] And we snagged the bracelet. 而且我们拿到了手镯
[16:48] You’re welcome, by the way. 顺便说 不客气
[16:49] We need to weaponize that thing before Savage knows that it 我们要在萨维奇知道手镯和女儿失踪前
[16:51] and his daughter are missing. 弄清如何拿它当武器
[16:53] Actually, I think I’ve got that figured out. 其实我已经想到办法了
[16:55] But I’m gonna need you to burn something for me. 但我需要你替我烧点东西
[16:58] About time. 正是时候
[16:59] We also need to figure out 其实我已经搞清楚了
[17:00] what we’re going to do with our new guest. 怎么处置我们的新客人
[17:02] She’s seen us and the ship. 她见过我们和这艘船
[17:04] If she runs back to Savage, we’re giving him a huge advantage. 如果她回到萨维奇身边 他就占巨大优势了
[17:07] So we make her our advantage. 那就把她变成我们的优势
[17:09] We send Papa Savage a finger. 我们给萨维奇老爸寄一根手指
[17:11] And we keep sending them 在他把自己人头
[17:13] till he puts his own head on the chopping block. 奉上之前 不断寄手指给他
[17:15] That is a positively lurid idea. 这个主意太可怕了
[17:17] I know we’re in the midst of a war, 我知道现在是战争时期
[17:18] but can’t we maintain our honor? 但我们不能舍弃道义
[17:20] I’d rather maintain my life, Professor. 我不想舍弃性命 教授
[17:22] If she is Savage’s daughter, 如果她是萨维奇的女儿
[17:24] then she would know the details of his defenses. 那她就知道他防御工事的具体情况
[17:26] Yes, well, how exactly are we going to get 是啊 不过我们究竟要怎么
[17:28] those details out of her? 让她说出具体情况
[17:30] I’m on it. 我去试试
[17:37] Hello, Cassie. May I call you Cassie? 你好 卡西 叫你卡西可以吗
[17:39] Here’s the deal. You have information. 情况是这样的 你知道些信息
[17:42] I want it. 我也想知道
[17:43] The question is, 问题是
[17:45] how am I gonna get it? 你怎样才肯松口呢
[17:50] I’m the daughter of Vandal Savage, 我是统治世界的永生王者
[17:53] the immortal ruler of the world. 汪达尔·萨维奇的女儿
[17:56] Do you think he hasn’t prepared me for this? 你以为他没事先教过我吗吗
[17:59] Do you think I haven’t already been taught 你以为我没有学过
[18:01] to endure the most extreme suffering? 如何忍受严刑拷打吗
[18:03] You know, your father sounds a lot like mine. 我们的父亲听着很像
[18:07] Could never really say, “I love you”, 只会用拳头
[18:09] except with his fists. 表达爱意
[18:12] Our fathers are nothing alike, 我们的父亲一点也不像
[18:14] Mr. Snart. 史纳特先生
[18:18] 14 years ago, the world was ruled by a madman, 14年前 统治世界的是一个疯子
[18:23] Per Degaton. 皮尔·德加顿
[18:25] He unleashed the Armageddon Virus in order to conquer the globe. 为了征服全球 他释放了末日病毒
[18:29] It tore through the world like a fire. 病毒像烈火席卷了全球
[18:32] Millions died, including my mother. 害死了数百万人 包括我母亲
[18:36] There were riots, wars. Hell on Earth. 暴乱不断战火纷飞 简直是人间地狱
[18:41] No one dared to stand up to Degaton, 除了我父亲没人敢
[18:43] except for my father. 站出来反抗德加顿
[18:47] He may not be a kind man, 他或许不是仁爱之人
[18:49] but he is the only one capable 但只有他能够
[18:51] of putting this world back together. 让世界恢复秩序
[18:55] So you can torture me if you like. 严刑拷打请自便
[18:59] My suffering’s a small price to pay. 和大业相比 我受点苦不算什么
[19:03] Who said anything about torture? 谁说要拷打你了
[19:13] You sure you can do this? 你确定你能做到
[19:15] Bash Savage’s skull with Carter’s mace? 用卡特的狼牙棒敲碎萨维奇的脑壳
[19:19] You got a better plan? 你有更好的计划吗
[19:20] It’s not the weapon I’m worried about. 我担心的不是用什么武器
[19:22] Thousands of years of reincarnation, 经历了几千年的转世
[19:25] and I’m guessing you’ve killed a grand total of nobody. 我估计你从来没杀过人
[19:28] Yet here you are, entering into the Olympics of murder. 现在你却要执行高级别的谋杀
[19:32] What’s your point? 你想说什么
[19:33] You sure you can look Savage in the eye 你确定能直视萨维奇的眼睛
[19:36] and kill him? 把他杀了吗
[19:39] – I’m sure. – Well, you better be. -我确定 -那样最好
[19:43] Otherwise, you’re gonna end up like the last guy 否则 你就跟它前主人
[19:45] who swung that thing. 有同样的下场
[19:58] Savage’s superweapon isn’t an explosive. 萨维奇的超级武器不是炸药
[20:01] The exact conclusion I’ve just come to 我刚检测完袭击现场的土壤样本
[20:03] after examining soil samples from the attack site. 得出了一样的结论
[20:06] How did you determine it? 你是怎么确定的
[20:07] Gideon — she found a defunct spy satellite. 吉迪恩发现一颗废弃的间谍卫星
[20:10] Look at the photos here. This is the camp. 看这些照片 这是营地
[20:13] And here is the camp, destroyed. 这是遇袭后的营地
[20:16] Look at the impact craters. Sort of squint your eyes. 眯着眼看那些撞击坑
[20:19] What do they look like? 像什么
[20:20] What am I supposed to be seeing? 应该看着像什么
[20:24] Oh, my God. 天呐
[20:26] Those are not impact craters. 那些不是撞击坑
[20:32] They’re footprints. 而是脚印
[20:46] Sir, we’ve located the rebels responsible 长官 我们锁定绑架你女儿的
[20:48] for your daughter’s abduction. 反抗者所在地了
[20:49] The Leviathan is two clicks from their encampment. 巨士离他们的营地两公里远
[20:52] Find my daughter. 把我女儿找回来
[20:55] And burn them all. 把他们都烧死
[21:00] He’s coming for me. 他来找我了
[21:02] Yeah, you and a bunch of innocent refugees. 是啊 除了你还有一群无辜的难民
[21:06] If they were innocent, 如果他们是无辜的
[21:07] they wouldn’t have rebelled against my father. 就不会反抗我父亲
[21:12] Whatever it is, it’s getting closer. 这个不明物体正在接近我们
[21:14] Well, we’re a little short on weapons. 我们的武器不足
[21:17] Look, if we can’t outrun it, we’ll just have to fight it. 如果我们逃不过 就只能迎战
[21:19] Well, I mean, we can… 我们可以
[21:24] But what about them? 那他们呢
[21:33] This way. Move along. 这边 往里走
[21:34] Everything’s all right. Move along. 没事的 往里走
[21:36] Everything’s fine. 会没事的
[21:39] What the hell do you think you’re doing? 你到底在干什么
[21:41] Saving a township, by the looks of it. 显然在拯救小镇
[21:42] Since when did my vessel become a life raft? 我的船什么时候成救生艇了
[21:44] Since I decided we can’t 从我决定我们不能
[21:46] leave these people here to be slaughtered. 让这些人在那等着被屠杀开始
[21:47] You recruited us to save the world. 你招募我们来拯救世界
[21:49] That includes everyone here. 那也包括这里的所有人
[21:51] Gideon, power the engines and get us into the air 吉迪恩 一旦最后一位难民登船
[21:53] the moment the last refugee is aboard. 就开动引擎带我们升空
[21:56] And get the weapons system online. 然后准备好武器系统
[21:59] What’s happening? 怎么回事
[22:00] It would seem Savage has come back for his baby girl. 看来萨维奇来找他的宝贝女儿了
[22:02] The last of the refugees are aboard, Captain. 最后一位难民已经登船了 船长
[22:04] Strap yourself in. 系好安全带
[22:05] Gideon, external floodlights to maximum. 吉迪恩 外部照明灯开到最大
[22:20] – That’s… – Incredible. -那是 -难以置信
[22:31] Fire! Now! 立刻开火
[22:36] Hold on to something! 抓稳了
[22:50] Fire, Gideon! Fire everything! 开火 吉迪恩 火力全开
[22:56] Now might be a good time to start praying. 是时候开始祈祷了
[23:21] Gideon, what’s our status? 吉迪恩 现在什么情况
[23:22] I’m gonna go with “Lousy.” 我会说”很糟”
[23:24] Shut down all essential systems so Savage’s robot– 关掉所有基本系统让萨维奇的机器人
[23:26] Too late, Captain, apparently, it has determined 太晚了 船长 显然它已经知道
[23:28] you are still alive, because it is closing in 你还活着 因为它正在
[23:30] on our location. 接近我们
[23:31] What happened? 怎么回事
[23:32] We seem to have encountered Savage’s megaweapon. 我们似乎遇到了萨维奇的超级武器
[23:34] And he kicked our ass. 还被它揍了一顿
[23:35] Gideon, how much time do we have? 吉迪恩 我们还有多少时间
[23:37] I estimate the robot 我估测那个机器人
[23:38] should reach our location within the hour. 会在一小时内到达我们这里
[23:39] Our propulsion engine was severely damaged in the crash 我们的推进引擎在坠毁事严重损坏
[23:42] and is no longer functioning. 已经不能再运转
[23:43] So where does that leave us? 那我们该怎么办
[23:45] All right, our only option is to take the Jumpship 好吧 我们只有登上逃生舰
[23:47] and try and outrun it. 看能不能逃走
[23:48] The Jumpship seats seven. 逃生舰只有七个座位
[23:50] The cargo bay’s filled with refugees. 货舱里挤满了难民
[23:51] I’m well aware. 我很清楚
[23:52] Well, we can’t just leave them there; we– 我们不能抛下他们 我们…
[23:58] Martin! 马丁
[24:00] Professor, you are gonna be just fine. 教授 你会没事的
[24:04] I promise you. 我向你保证
[24:04] Grey, what happened? 灰老头 怎么了
[24:07] You have to take care of them. 你要照顾好他们
[24:08] Don’t worry. We got the team’s back. 别担心 队友都回来了
[24:10] No. The people. Those children. 不 是那些难民 那些孩子
[24:12] You can’t leave them here. 你不能把他们留在这
[24:14] You can’t–you can’t… 你不能 你不能
[24:18] I’ve administered a mild sedative. 我注射了少量的镇静剂
[24:20] He should be comfortable. 他应该会很舒服
[24:21] Which is more than can be said for the rest of us. 其他人就不好说了
[24:28] I was wrong. Your dad’s a gem. 我错了 你有个好爸爸
[24:31] He’s just doing what he must to save his daughter. 他只是尽其所能救他的女儿
[24:33] Whatever you say. Now, where was I? 随你怎么说 我干嘛来着
[24:35] Oh, right. Convincing you to help us. 对了 劝服你帮助我们
[24:38] What a charming euphemism for interrogation. 真是有趣的婉转审讯
[24:41] I know what you’re thinking: “My dad may not be perfect, 我知道你在想”我爸爸也许不完美
[24:43] but deep down, he’s not a bad guy.” 但内心深处 他不是个坏人”
[24:50] What are you doing? 你在做什么
[24:51] Showing you that when it comes to crap fathers, 告诉你遇到垃圾父亲的时候
[24:55] there is no “Deep down.” 没有什么所谓的”内心深处”
[24:58] After you. 你先请
[25:12] These are the ones we could save. 我们只救得了这些人
[25:13] The rest are ash, 其他人就像三角洲营地一样
[25:15] much like Delta Camp. 化成了灰
[25:17] You don’t know my father at all 你如果以为能轻易操纵
[25:19] if you think his daughter could be so easily manipulated. 我父亲的女儿 那你就太不了解他了
[25:22] Just trying to show you the truth. 只是想让你看看真相
[25:24] The truth is, my father was trying to save me. 真相是我父亲在试图救我
[25:26] From what, untrained civilians with barely any weapons? 从未经训练又手无寸铁的平民手中救你吗
[25:30] Your father sent a 200-foot robot 你父亲派61米高的机器人
[25:32] to level a bunch of tents. 夷平了众多帐篷
[25:33] The people in that camp were rebels, dangerous radicals. 那是反抗者和危险激进分子的营地
[25:37] Please. 得了吧
[25:37] Do these people look like radicals to you? 你看这些人像是激进分子吗
[25:40] They’re nobodies-everyday folk hoping to survive 他们只是些在你父亲恐怖统治下
[25:43] your father’s reign of terror. 苟活的普通人
[25:46] Look, took me a long time to accept my old man was a monster. 过了很久我才认识到我爸是个禽兽
[25:50] I’m betting you’re smarter than I am. 我猜你比我聪明
[25:53] At last, 终于
[25:55] something we agree on. 你说对了一点
[25:58] Oh, Per Degaton didn’t release the Armageddon Virus. 皮尔·德加顿没有释放末日病毒
[26:02] That was your father. 是你父亲释放的
[26:05] Impossible. 不可能
[26:06] He was only Per Degaton’s tutor. 他只是皮尔·德加顿的导师
[26:08] One, Per Degaton was only a teenager at the time. 首先 那时皮尔·德加顿还是个少年
[26:11] Two, he was hardly a criminal mastermind. 其次 他不太会策划犯罪
[26:14] Your father, however… 而你父亲就…
[26:16] What makes you think I’d believe anything you tell me? 你怎么觉得我会相信你说的话
[26:18] Because seeing is believing. 因为眼见为实
[26:20] Gideon, show her the footage. 吉迪恩 给她看个片段
[26:24] Kasnia, November 3, 2147. 卡斯尼亚 2147年11月3日
[26:28] The world’s population is unsustainable 世界人口已难以
[26:31] at current levels. 维持现有水平
[26:33] The herd must be thinned. 需要削减人口
[26:36] This isn’t true. 这不是真的
[26:40] You’re a liar. 你是个骗子
[26:41] Correct. But not about this. 没错 但这次我不是
[26:44] And you know it… 你内心深处
[26:46] deep down. 是知道的
[27:01] How are repairs coming? 多久能修复好
[27:04] Are repairs coming? 能修复好吗
[27:06] Not in 30 minutes, 半小时内无法完成
[27:07] which is about as much time as we have. 但我们只有这么多时间
[27:10] We brought all those people on board, 我们让这些人登船
[27:11] and all we’ve bought them is an extra few minutes 却只是让他们在恐惧中
[27:13] to live in fear. 多活几分钟
[27:15] Well, I guess the question is, 现在重要的是
[27:17] what do we do with those minutes? 我们要怎么利用这些时间
[27:18] The ship is crippled! 这艘飞船废了
[27:20] Everyone aboard is as dead as my– 登船的人都会死 就像我的…
[27:23] Family? 家人
[27:25] Look, I know that you think the universe wants them dead, 我知道你认为他们的死是宇宙决定的
[27:30] but I don’t; I don’t believe in fate. 但我不相信宿命
[27:32] I believe in choices. 我相信抉择
[27:36] And we can choose– we can choose to fight, 我们可以选择 我们可以选择斗争
[27:39] even if the fight may be futile. 哪怕斗争也是徒劳无功
[27:42] We can save your family, Rip. 我们可以拯救你的家人 里普
[27:44] It’s not impossible. All we have to do– 一切皆有可能 只要我们…
[27:47] Is kill Vandal Savage… 把汪达尔·萨维奇干掉
[27:48] the chances of which appear to be fading. 但这个机会越来越渺茫
[27:52] Not anymore. 不见得
[27:53] I figured out how to do it. 我有办法了
[27:55] And my new bestie and I can get us in. 我跟我的新闺蜜能给大家开路
[27:59] And I think I’ve got a way to stop the giant robot 我有办法阻止来杀我们的
[28:01] that’s coming to kill us. 巨型机器人
[28:08] Now, you may not believe in fate, Raymond, 也许你不相信宿命 雷蒙德
[28:10] but I certainly do. 但我绝对相信
[28:14] And perhaps it was fate that compelled me 也许就是宿命驱使我
[28:16] to bring you seven together 集合你们七个人
[28:17] so we can change this future 跟我一起
[28:20] once and for all. 彻底改变未来
[28:30] So I’m going to take on an immortal madman, 那么 我要去对付永生的疯子
[28:32] and you are fighting a giant robot. 你去迎战巨型机器人
[28:36] I can’t believe this is our life. 不敢相信这是我们的人生
[28:39] Well, take him out, and it won’t be. 干掉他 我们就能解脱了
[28:44] You can do this. 你可以做到的
[28:47] – Ray, if anything– – No, no. -雷 如果… -不 不
[28:51] Save it for after you destroy Savage. 干掉了萨维奇再说
[29:11] Sounds like it’s getting closer. 敌人好像正在接近
[29:12] How’s it going back there? 你后边完事没
[29:13] You tell me. This is your nutso idea. 你说呢 这是你的疯狂想法
[29:16] It’s not that nutso when you consider 你想想这个理论的可能性
[29:17] the theoretical possibility that siphoning power 就不觉得疯狂了 从时光驱动辅助引擎
[29:19] from the auxiliary time drive should provide enough power 提取的能量足以
[29:22] to reverse the polarity of the dwarf star matrix. 改变矮星基质的极性
[29:24] Sorry, Ray, I’m falling asleep back here, man. 对不起 雷 我在你后边快睡着了
[29:28] Okay. I think we’re done. 好了 应该完事了
[29:30] All right. 好
[29:32] You know, if this doesn’t work… 如果不成功
[29:33] I’ll turn every cell in my body inside out? 我体内所有的细胞都会爆开
[29:36] I was gonna go with “Die,” but yeah. 我想到的是”死亡” 你说得对
[29:39] You know, we could’ve escaped on the Jumpship, 我们本可以坐逃生舰逃生
[29:41] but we’re doing this to save everybody 但我们这么做是为了拯救
[29:42] that we brought on the Waverider. 登上乘波号的所有人
[29:45] You’re the real hero here, Ray. 你是真正的英雄 雷
[29:47] All right. 好吧
[29:48] Stand back. 往后站
[29:53] No. Like, way back. 不 退得远远的
[30:01] All right. 好了
[30:03] Here we go. 开始吧
[30:17] It worked. I’m not dead. 成功了 我没死
[30:24] Yet. 暂时
[30:25] Okay, let’s do this. 好 我要迎战了
[30:57] Okay. Come on. 好 加油
[30:58] Ray, you got this. 雷 你能搞定
[31:10] The Leviathan is encountering resistance. 巨士正在遭遇对抗
[31:12] Impossible. 不可能
[31:17] Dr. Palmer. 帕尔默博士
[31:19] Clever. 真聪明
[31:20] Sir? 长官
[31:22] What? 怎么了
[31:31] I’ve been so worried. 我一直在担心你
[31:35] How did you… 你怎么…
[31:37] I am your daughter. 我是你的女儿
[31:39] Did you really think some rabble could hold me captive? 你真觉得那些乌合之众能关得住我吗
[31:42] Rabble? 乌合之众
[31:44] These are the time travelers I warned you of. 那些可是我让你警惕的时间旅行者
[31:49] Father? 父亲
[31:54] Your bracelet. 你的手镯
[31:57] It’s gone. 不见了
[31:59] I-I must have lost it in my escape. 肯定是逃跑时弄丢了
[32:05] As the person who tutored you in the art of deceit, 你的欺骗手段是我教的
[32:08] you cannot fool me, Cassandra. 你骗不了我 卡桑德拉
[32:11] Like you fooled me? 像你骗我那样
[32:14] You told me my mother died from the Armageddon Virus. 你告诉我 我母亲死于末日病毒
[32:16] But you were the one who released it. 但其实是你释放的
[32:18] Tell me it isn’t true. 告诉我这不是真的
[32:20] I might even pretend to believe you. 也许我还会假装相信你
[32:41] Let me go. 放开我
[32:43] Call them. 呼叫他们
[32:46] Call the ones that you no doubt helped 呼叫那些让你毫无怀疑地
[32:48] gain access to my bunker. 帮助他们闯进我的地堡的人
[32:50] No need to trouble yourself, Miss Savage. 不用麻烦了 萨维奇小姐
[32:53] We’re already here. 我们已经到了
[32:55] Oh, I admire your command of irony, Gareeb… 挺佩服你会用这种不当的手段 加里布
[33:01] Using my own child against me. 利用我的亲生女儿对付我
[33:04] Sorry to say it didn’t take much. 很抱歉我没费什么劲儿
[33:07] None at all, you ass. 一点也没有 蠢驴
[33:08] They showed me the truth of what you’ve done. 他们让我看见你的所作所为了
[33:11] The innocent– 那些无辜的…
[33:12] Do not speak as if you know anything 不要说得好像你有多了解
[33:14] about ruling a people. 如何统治人民似的
[33:17] Do you really want to align your fate 你真的要跟这些伪装者
[33:21] with these…pretenders? 站在同一阵线吗
[33:24] They’re nothing but grains of sand 他们只是时间沙漠里的
[33:26] in the desert of time. 几粒小沙子
[33:28] You are a monster. 你是个禽兽
[33:46] Don’t just wrestle with him. 不要只跟他硬碰
[33:47] Remember, you got laser blasters. 别忘了你有镭射枪
[33:50] Actually, they’re compressed light beams. 其实那些是压缩光束
[33:51] Well, whatever they’re called, just hit him with them. 不管叫什么 用来攻击他就是了
[33:56] Oh, come on! 加油
[34:02] She’s here. 她来了
[34:05] I can sense her. 我可以感觉到她
[34:08] You do realize that she can do me no harm? 你知道她伤不了我的吧
[34:12] Clearly, you didn’t get the memo. 显然你没收到提醒
[35:08] I could really get used to this. 我开始掌握它了
[35:09] Stay on him, Ray. Stay on him. 紧盯着他 雷 紧盯着他
[35:37] I had it covered. 我能搞定
[35:38] Sure, you did. 是 你能
[35:49] Get up, Ray! 站起来 雷
[35:51] Ray, get up! 雷 站起来
[35:57] This is for Carter. 这下是为了卡特
[36:37] Your love… 你的爱人
[36:40] reincarnated. 转世了
[36:44] He doesn’t even remember who he was… 他不记得自己的前世
[36:47] and he never will. 他永远都不会知道
[36:49] What? 什么
[36:50] When I first discovered him, 我刚发现他时
[36:53] when I found out that he had no idea about his real identity, 他对自己的真实身份一无所知
[36:57] I took my precautions 为了以防万一
[37:00] and I locked his mind away. 我锁住了他的意识
[37:02] You brainwashed him! 你给他洗脑了
[37:05] Come on! 来吧
[37:07] Strike me down. 把我打倒
[37:10] Kill me. 干掉我
[37:11] But do so knowing that I am the only one 但你要知道 只有我能
[37:13] holding the key to his mind. 打开他的意识之锁
[37:23] Get up, Ray. Get up. 站起来 雷 站起来
[37:26] Rip said you told him you don’t believe in fate– 里普说你告诉他你不相信宿命
[37:29] just choices. 只相信抉择
[37:30] Well, you got a choice to make right now. 现在你需要做出抉择
[37:33] You got to choose to get up and fight. 做出站起来迎战的抉择
[37:35] You got to choose to live. 做出求生的抉择
[38:00] Come on! 打倒他
[38:09] That’s what I’m talking about, baby! 这就是我要看到的 宝贝
[38:18] Kendra, what are you waiting for? 肯德拉 你在等什么
[38:19] Finish him! 干掉他
[38:20] Destroy me, and you doom him. 摧毁我 他也会陪葬
[38:23] It’s Carter. 是卡特
[38:27] The reinforcements are coming! 后援来了
[38:30] Whatever you plan on doing, 不管你有什么打算
[38:31] Kendra, do it! 肯德拉 动手吧
[38:35] If I kill Savage, his mind will be lost. 如果我杀了萨维奇 他的意识也会消失
[38:39] And if you don’t, I will lose my wife and son. 如果你不这么做 我会失去我的妻儿
[38:44] Well, my love, what’s it gonna be, huh? 我的爱人 你打算怎么做
[38:49] Come on! 来吧
[38:55] I can’t. 我做不到
[38:58] I’m so sorry, Rip. I can’t. 很抱歉 里普 我做不到
[39:05] We need to get them back to the ship. 把他们带回飞船去
[39:07] Both of them. 两个都带走
[39:14] You! What’s to keep me from killing you where you stand? 你 有什么理由阻止我现在杀死你
[39:18] Because she’s an asset to the cause. 因为她是重要的资产
[39:21] My father may be incapacitated, 我父亲现在虽然管不了事
[39:23] but his forces are still strong. 但他的势力还很强大
[39:26] I know their tactics, their weaknesses. 我知道他们的战术和弱点
[39:31] Why the change of heart? 为什么改变心意了
[39:34] Ask him. 你问他
[39:44] Hey. I saw Sara. 我遇到莎拉了
[39:47] She said you brought Savage back onto the ship, 她说你把萨维奇带到飞船上来了
[39:48] but she was a little stingy on the details. 但她没详细说
[39:52] Is everything okay? 没事吧
[39:58] Ray, 雷
[40:01] we need to talk. 我们谈谈
[40:13] Welcome back. 欢迎回来
[40:16] Well, the team managed to capture Savage, 团队成功把萨维奇捉回来了
[40:19] battle his army and a giant robot… 打赢他的军队和巨型机器人
[40:22] and you managed to sleep through all of it. 而你成功醒过来了
[40:27] The refugees… 那些难民
[40:28] They’re safe. 已经安全了
[40:30] Every one of them is alive and well. 全部都活得好好的
[40:33] But for how long? 能维持多久
[40:35] Apparently, time wants to happen. 显然我们无法阻止时间线
[40:39] Oh, I think you’ll find that time– 你会发现时间…
[40:41] for once– 这一次
[40:43] is on our side. 是站在我们这边的
[40:48] Now, 现在
[40:49] if you’ll excuse me, 我要失陪了
[40:51] I have to pay a visit to an old friend. 我要去探望一个老友
[40:59] Well, you seem quite happy for a man behind bars. 被关在牢房里你挺开心的
[41:02] Why shouldn’t I be happy? 我为什么要不开心
[41:04] It seems that you once again have failed to kill me. 看来你这次又没能杀死我
[41:07] A momentary setback, I assure you. 这只是暂时的 我向你保证
[41:10] Assure yourself. 向你自己保证
[41:12] Providence has allowed me 天意允许我
[41:13] to place Chay-Ara in an impossible situation: 让茶雅拉面对极痛苦的抉择
[41:19] a choice between her own soul mate, Carter… 在她的灵魂伴侣卡特和你之间
[41:23] and yours. 做出抉择
[41:26] You know, a friend recently suggested to me 最近有个朋友告诉我
[41:28] that there is no such thing as fate. 宿命根本不存在
[41:33] Destiny is nothing more than the sum of our own choices. 命运只是人们的选择组成的
[41:37] I see. 我懂了
[41:40] So you still think there’s hope, then… 所以你还觉得你的家人
[41:43] for your family. 还有希望
[41:46] Time will tell, Captain. 时间会证明 船长
[41:52] Time will tell. 时间会证明
明日传奇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第1季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第1季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme