时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | In 2166, an immortal tyrant named Vandal Savage | 2166年 永生的暴君汪达尔·萨维奇 |
[00:06] | conquered the world and murdered my wife and child. | 征服了世界 杀害了我的妻儿 |
[00:08] | I have assembled an elite team to hunt him throughout time | 我招募了一个精英团队 穿越时间去寻找他 |
[00:11] | and stop his rise to power. | 并阻止他取得霸权 |
[00:13] | Unfortunately, my plan is opposed by the body | 不幸的是 我的计划遭到 |
[00:15] | I’d sworn my allegiance to, the Time Masters. | 我曾发誓效忠的组织 时间之主的反对 |
[00:18] | In the future, my friends may not be heroes, | 未来 我的朋友们或许不是英雄 |
[00:21] | but if we succeed, | 但倘若此举成功 |
[00:23] | they will be remembered as legends. | 他们将会成为传奇 被世人铭记 |
[00:30] | I was her. | 她是我的前世 |
[00:32] | Tragedy or heartbreak. | 悲剧或悲伤 |
[00:33] | That’s how it always ends if the man’s not Carter. | 只要我们的男人不是卡特就会这样收场 |
[00:38] | Time Master Druce? | 时间之主德鲁斯 |
[00:39] | You and your band of rogues have run rampant throughout history. | 你和你那小团伙对历史造成了极大的扰乱 |
[00:41] | This is why we work alone, Rip. | 所以我们才会独立行动 里普 |
[00:43] | A team is a liability. | 带着队伍是负担 |
[00:44] | The Time Masters have issued Omega Protocols on all of us. | 时间之主已对我们启动了欧米茄协议 |
[00:47] | – They’ve sent the Pilgrim. – Who’s the Pilgrim? | -派漫游者来追杀我们 -漫游者是谁 |
[00:49] | The Pilgrim is the Time Masters’ most deadly assassin. | 是时间之主最致命的刺客 |
[00:52] | She’s hunting our younger selves. | 她在追捕我们年轻的个体 |
[00:55] | Kaylex Druzan, you have been found guilty | 凯莱克斯·德鲁赞 你被判犯了 |
[00:59] | of time piracy in the first degree | 一级时间海盗罪 |
[01:02] | and sentenced to death via Omega Protocol. | 根据欧米茄协议判处死刑 |
[01:07] | The Pilgrim has made contact with your younger self. | 漫游者已经找到了你年轻的个体 |
[01:14] | This will all be over quickly. | 很快就结束了 |
[01:28] | Well done. Here’s your next assignment. | 很好 这是下一个任务 |
[01:31] | These individuals have manipulated the timeline | 这些人曾多次 |
[01:34] | without authorization on multiple occasions. | 擅自篡改时间线 |
[01:38] | You are hereby ordered | 因此你的任务是 |
[01:39] | to hunt down these individuals’ younger selves | 追捕他们的年轻个体 |
[01:43] | and eliminate them. | 然后让他们消失 |
[01:52] | This isn’t my element. | 我不擅长这种事 |
[01:55] | It’s mine. | 我可以 |
[01:55] | Just keep a weather eye open for the Pilgrim. | 注意点漫游者 |
[01:57] | Gideon calculates a 97% chance | 吉迪恩计算出她有97%的可能 |
[01:59] | that she will attack your younger self | 会在此时此地 |
[02:01] | in this exact time and place. | 袭击你的年轻个体 |
[02:03] | Roll it. | 走吧 |
[02:10] | Young Rory’s not in there. | 小罗里不在里面 |
[02:12] | But we found his parents. They’re dead. | 不过我们找到他的父母了 已经死了 |
[02:14] | Then where the hell is he? | 那他到底在哪里 |
[02:32] | Come with me if you want to live. | 想活命就跟我走 |
[02:35] | I always wanted to say that. | 终于有机会这么说 |
[02:46] | – That’s younger you? – What’d you tell him? | -那是年轻的你 -你们怎么跟他说的 |
[02:48] | That we work for a secret agency called A.R.G.U.S. | 说我们是秘密机构天眼会的人 |
[02:50] | – I think he bought it. – Course he did. | -我猜他信了 -他当然信 |
[02:52] | He’s an idiot. | 他很蠢 |
[02:55] | Hey, no offense, | 没冒犯的意思 |
[02:56] | but do you really think it’s a good idea to leave him unsupervised? | 没人看着他真的好吗 |
[03:01] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[03:02] | – Have fun. – You seem calm. | -好好玩吧 -你倒很淡定 |
[03:04] | What, you mean considering a temporal bounty hunter | 你是说担心时间赏金猎人 |
[03:06] | is trying to murder our younger selves? | 会杀了我们的年轻个体吗 |
[03:09] | I was gonna put it a little more delicately than that, but yeah. | 我本来想更加小心谨慎 对 |
[03:11] | I think at some point, | 我觉得有时候 |
[03:12] | you just learn to live with a sword over your head. | 你得学会如何在危险中求生 |
[03:20] | Either you’re getting better or I’m getting lazy. | 不是你变强了 就是我偷懒缺乏练习 |
[03:24] | So it seems like you decided to ignore the advice | 老西部的你劝你不要和雷在一起 |
[03:26] | from Old West you about not being with Ray. | 看来你决定不听她的劝告 |
[03:28] | Ignoring her advice about Ray was your advice, remember? | 别忘了是你让我别听她关于雷的劝告 |
[03:31] | Don’t listen to my advice. | 别听我的劝告 |
[03:33] | So did you tell him what she said? | 你跟他说她的劝告了吗 |
[03:35] | Oh, sure. | 当然了 |
[03:37] | “Hey, Ray, by the way, | “雷 顺便说一句 |
[03:38] | the woman I met in 1871 was me. | 我在1871年遇到的那女人就是我 |
[03:40] | And she told me our love was doomed to fail | 她说我们注定没有好结果 |
[03:42] | – because you’re not Carter.” – So that was a no? | -因为你不是卡特” -那就是没说 |
[03:44] | Look, Ray and I are happy together. | 我和雷在一起很幸福 |
[03:46] | We should be able to enjoy that before I have to drop the whole | 在我告诉他”注定没好结果”之前 |
[03:48] | doomed-love-affair thing on his head. | 我们应该好好享受在一起的时光 |
[03:50] | Yeah, I mean, | 对 我是说 |
[03:51] | who wants a relationship based on honesty and communication? | 谁都想在恋爱中坦诚沟通 |
[03:54] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[03:56] | A relationship based on an ancient Egyptian curse | 被古埃及咒语诅咒的恋爱 |
[03:58] | doesn’t work much better. | 不太适合坦诚沟通 |
[04:01] | Mr. Rory. How are you feeling? | 罗里先生 感觉怎么样 |
[04:02] | I mean, your younger self. | 我是指年轻的你 |
[04:05] | Jax is watching him. | 有杰克斯看着他 |
[04:06] | That young man, you, just lost his family. | 那小伙子 就是你 失去了家人 |
[04:09] | You might want a shoulder to cry on. | 你估计需要借个肩膀哭一下 |
[04:11] | I don’t cry, Professor. | 我不会哭 教授 |
[04:12] | Oh, and, Haircut, thanks for saving me. | 还有西装头 谢谢你救我 |
[04:14] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[04:16] | You know what I don’t get is why doesn’t the Pilgrim | 我不明白漫游者为何不穿越回 |
[04:17] | just go back a week earlier and kill younger Rory then? | 一周之前把小罗里杀掉 |
[04:19] | ‘Cause the Omega Protocol calls for precision. | 因为欧米茄协议对准确度要求很高 |
[04:21] | Multiple attempts from the Pilgrim | 漫游者如果多次穿越 |
[04:23] | could do irreparable temporal damage. | 会对时间造成不可逆转的损害 |
[04:25] | Which means she’s only got one shot | 就是说她只有一次机会 |
[04:26] | at killing each and every one of us. | 杀掉我们每个人 |
[04:27] | And we only have one shot to extract your younger selves | 而在时间线上我们也只有一次机会 |
[04:30] | from the timeline before she pulls the trigger. | 从她的枪口下救出你们的年轻个体 |
[04:32] | Sir, based on the temporal wake generated | 船长 从漫游者时间飞船造成的 |
[04:34] | by the Pilgrim’s time ship, | 时间尾波来看 |
[04:36] | I calculate a 96% likelihood | 我计算出她有96%的可能 |
[04:38] | that she is heading to Starling City circa 2007. | 会前往2007年左右的星城 |
[04:41] | Pilgrim is targeting Miss Lance. | 漫游者的目标是兰斯小姐 |
[04:48] | Name? | 名字 |
[04:50] | Lance. Sara Lance. | 兰斯 莎拉·兰斯 |
[04:52] | This is ridiculous. | 这太搞笑了 |
[04:54] | Come on. I thought it was Take Your Daughter to Work Day. | 好了 我以为今天是”带女儿上班日” |
[04:57] | Yeah, if I was in grade school. | 对 前提是我还在上小学 |
[04:59] | “Daddy, I’m doing a paper on the criminal justice system. | “爸爸 我在写一篇刑事司法体系的文章 |
[05:00] | I want to see what it looks like on the inside”. | 我想亲自来体验一下” |
[05:02] | Well, I didn’t mean inside a jail cell. | 我可没说要坐牢体验 |
[05:05] | Too bad, ’cause that’s the next stop on our little tour. | 很不幸 咱们接下来就要去牢房 |
[05:07] | I think you’re enjoying this a little too much. | 我看你很享受这样 |
[05:10] | Honey, it’s the dream of every father | 宝贝 每位父亲都想在 |
[05:11] | to keep their daughters locked up until they’re 30. | 女儿满三十岁前把她们看好 |
[05:14] | Maybe even 40. | 四十岁了都可能这样 |
[05:18] | What the… | 怎么回事 |
[05:36] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[05:44] | Get out of here. Get out of here! | 快出去 快出去 |
[05:44] | Go, go, go! | 快走 快走 |
[06:24] | – God, she’s… – Quite the badass. | -天呐 她… -太厉害了 |
[06:40] | I put her in the cargo bay with mini you, | 我把她和迷你版的你关在货舱了 |
[06:42] | told them both to stay put. | 让他们不要乱动 |
[06:43] | The less they know what’s going on, the better. | 这事他们知道得越少越好 |
[06:45] | You sure you want to leave daddy’s little girl | 你确定要让爸爸的小公主和 |
[06:47] | with that punk? | 小混混关一起 |
[06:48] | Even before the League of Assassins, | 就算还没加入刺客联盟 |
[06:50] | I knew how to handle guys like you. | 我也知道如何对付你这种人 |
[06:51] | Has Gideon figured out the Pilgrim’s next target yet? | 吉迪恩知道漫游者下个目标是谁了吗 |
[06:54] | – That’s peculiar. – Peculiar or bad? | -奇怪了 -奇怪还是糟糕 |
[06:56] | Gideon, run another scan for the whereabouts of the Pilgrim. | 吉迪恩 再搜索一下漫游者在哪里 |
[07:00] | I’m sorry, sir. | 抱歉 船长 |
[07:01] | The timeline shows no temporal distortions. | 时间线上没出现畸变 |
[07:03] | I seem to be unable to track the Pilgrim. | 我好像追踪不到漫游者 |
[07:05] | That doesn’t sound good. | 情况不妙 |
[07:07] | No, it’s quite the opposite. | 不 恰恰相反 |
[07:09] | Without a way to track the whereabouts of the Pilgrim, | 没办法追踪到漫游者的下落 |
[07:11] | she could target any one of you | 你们任何人在任何时间 |
[07:14] | at any point in time. | 都可能是她的目标 |
[07:20] | Gideon was tracking the Pilgrim’s temporal wake. | 吉迪恩追踪了漫游者的时间尾波 |
[07:22] | I didn’t think it was possible | 我认为一个人 |
[07:24] | to conceal one’s movements through time. | 无法在时间线上潜伏行动 |
[07:26] | Well, it is if the Time Masters are on your side. | 有时间之主帮忙就能够做到了 |
[07:28] | How does this all work? | 这是什么情况 |
[07:29] | If she can travel to any place at any time, | 如果她可以随意秘密穿行 |
[07:31] | she could be killing any of us right now. | 她现在就能把我们全杀掉 |
[07:33] | – And if we die in the past… – We die in the present. | -如果我们死于过去 -我们也会死于现在 |
[07:36] | Wow. So interesting. | 真有趣 |
[07:38] | How long does it take for what happens in the past | 过去发生的事要花多久时间 |
[07:39] | to affect the present? | 影响现在 |
[07:41] | Could I be dead right now and not know it? | 可能我现在已经死了只是我不知道 |
[07:43] | Maybe I am dead right now. | 可能我现在已经死了 |
[07:45] | Hello? Can anybody hear me? | 喂 大家听到我说话吗 |
[07:47] | No. | 没有 |
[07:49] | Look, the important thing is not to panic. | 重要的是不能惊慌 |
[07:50] | Somebody’s playing Russian roulette with our younger selves. | 有人在对我们年轻的个体玩俄罗斯轮盘 |
[07:52] | Why would we panic? | 我们为什么要惊慌 |
[07:54] | Well, there are a few exceptions. | 有几个特殊情况 |
[07:55] | Kendra’s ability to reincarnate | 肯德拉可以转世的能力 |
[07:57] | means that it would do the Pilgrim no good to target her. | 会让漫游者不好对付她 |
[08:00] | And as a former Time Master, | 还有我是前任时间之主 |
[08:02] | to remove me from history | 把我从历史移除 |
[08:03] | would be quite dangerous to the timeline. | 会给时间线带来一定危险 |
[08:07] | Well, that’s convenient. | 那倒挺方便的 |
[08:09] | And what’s that supposed to mean? | 你这么说什么意思 |
[08:10] | Nothing. It just occurs to me | 没什么 我只是想到 |
[08:12] | you’ve never told us about your past, Rip. | 你从来没告诉我们你的过去 里普 |
[08:15] | And I don’t trust a man with secrets. | 我不相信藏有秘密的人 |
[08:17] | Look, the less information you have to offer on me, | 你们对我越不了解 |
[08:20] | the less valuable you are to our now numerous enemies. | 就对我们为数众多的敌人越没价值 |
[08:24] | Like I said, convenient. | 如我所说 很方便 |
[08:26] | – Are they fighting? – This is not a fight. | -他们在吵架吗 -我们不是吵架 |
[08:28] | It’s merely an exchange of ideas. | 我们只是在交流 |
[08:30] | No, not you. Them. | 不是说你们 是他们 |
[08:35] | She slapped me. | 她打我耳光 |
[08:36] | The little weirdo said that he liked the way that I smelled. | 那个小怪物说喜欢我的味道 |
[08:39] | I’m usually a lot smoother, | 我平时挺镇定的 |
[08:40] | but I’m sort of freaking out right now. | 但现在有点害怕了 |
[08:42] | You, hands to yourself. | 你 不要动手打人 |
[08:44] | The next time, hit with a flat palm. | 下次要张开手掌打 |
[08:46] | And you… you’re not her type. | 还有你…不是她的菜 |
[08:49] | Now, do I need to separate you two? | 现在 需要把你俩分开吗 |
[08:52] | No. | 不用 |
[08:55] | Hey, when do I get to go home? | 我什么时候可以回家 |
[08:57] | You’re safer here. | 你在这里比较安全 |
[08:58] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[08:59] | Well, where is here? | 这里是哪里 |
[09:00] | And why do you look like me? | 你为什么跟我长得很像 |
[09:03] | Please, will you just tell me what the hell’s going on? | 拜托告诉我到底怎么回事 好吗 |
[09:05] | Look, it’s safer for you if I don’t. | 不告诉你你才会安全 |
[09:07] | And we look alike, because… | 我们长得很像是因为… |
[09:10] | because we’re like family. | 因为我们就像一家人 |
[09:12] | And I need you to trust me. | 你要相信我 |
[09:15] | Look, my dad, he’s got to be freaking out. | 我爸爸一定吓坏了 |
[09:17] | If he ever lost me… | 如果他失去我 |
[09:18] | He won’t lose you. | 他不会失去你 |
[09:21] | Ever. | 永远都不会 |
[09:24] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[09:36] | Did you know that Rip has a secret stash of vintage cereals? | 知道里普有个老式麦片秘密藏匿处吗 |
[09:40] | Fruit Brute was always my favorite. | 水果狼是我的最爱 |
[09:41] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[09:43] | I’m a little on edge. | 我有点不安 |
[09:46] | You know, we’ve been through a lot together, | 我们在一起很久了 |
[09:47] | and you’ve never quite resorted to eating sugary cereals. | 你从来不会找含糖麦片来吃 |
[09:53] | Look, I’ve spent a lot of my life | 一生中我花了很多时间 |
[09:55] | thinking about the future. | 在想未来 |
[09:57] | And now, I have to think about the past, | 如今 我还要想过去 |
[09:59] | which is sometimes the present. And… | 有时还会是现在 然后 |
[10:03] | the point is, | 重要的是 |
[10:05] | do you know where I go to when things get crazy? | 当遇到糟心事时我在想什么 |
[10:07] | Which for us is always. | 对我们来说是常有的事 |
[10:11] | I go to those two years in Hub City, | 我会想那两年 |
[10:14] | when it was just you and me, | 我们在中枢城度过的时光 |
[10:15] | and it felt like we had forever. | 就像那是一辈子 |
[10:18] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:20] | That’s what kept me grounded. | 这让我感到很踏实 |
[10:23] | In fact… | 实际上 |
[10:25] | seconds before Rip and the team came back, | 就在里普和小队回来之前 |
[10:28] | I was about… | 我正准备… |
[10:31] | Ray! | 雷 |
[10:34] | What’s wrong? | 你怎么了 |
[10:37] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[10:39] | Gideon, we need help! | 吉迪恩 我们需要帮助 |
[10:43] | What’s happening to him? | 他怎么了 |
[10:44] | He is suffering from severe internal injuries. | 他受了严重的内伤 |
[10:51] | Who’s doing this? | 谁干的 |
[10:52] | A deep scan of Mr. Palmer’s timeline | 对帕尔默先生的时间线深度扫描 |
[10:54] | reveals a temporal anomaly | 发现2014年12月19日 |
[10:56] | on December 19, 2014, | 在帕尔默科技附近 |
[10:58] | in the vicinity of Palmer Technologies. | 出现了时间异常 |
[11:00] | The Pilgrim. | 是漫游者 |
[11:01] | Gideon, get us to that location now! | 吉迪恩 立刻带我们去那里 |
[11:13] | – Who are you? – I’m no one. | -你是谁 -我谁也不是 |
[11:16] | We have that in common. | 这是我们的共同点 |
[11:24] | We need to get you to cover. | 我们得把你转移到安全的地方 |
[11:28] | What is that thing? Who is she? Who are you? | 那是什么 她是谁 你又是谁 |
[11:33] | No time to explain. | 没时间解释了 |
[11:41] | No. | 不 |
[11:43] | Rip and the team are saving you in the past, | 里普和队友到过去营救你了 |
[11:44] | and I’m here now. | 我在你身边陪着你 |
[11:45] | However long we have, | 不管我们还剩多少时间 |
[11:46] | I want to spend it with you. | 我都愿意和你一起度过 |
[11:51] | My suit. | 我的战衣 |
[12:00] | It works. | 好使 |
[12:05] | Mr. Palmer’s vitals are stabilizing. | 帕尔默先生的生命体征稳定下来了 |
[12:08] | They did it. | 他们成功了 |
[12:10] | Actually, I think you get most of the credit. | 实际上 我觉得你的功劳最大 |
[12:13] | I couldn’t miss spending the rest of our lives together. | 我要和你共度余生 |
[12:18] | I meant it, Ray. | 我是认真的 雷 |
[12:22] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[12:24] | I guess you found the ring. | 你找到戒指了吧 |
[12:26] | The ring? | 戒指 |
[12:35] | Kind of a strange way to get engaged, but… | 这么订婚有点奇怪 但是 |
[12:40] | I’ll take it. | 我接受 |
[12:48] | What the Pilgrim did, the way she turned our attacks back on us, | 漫游者刚才那样把我们的攻击弹回来 |
[12:51] | it was as if she was reversing time. | 就好像她能让时间倒流 |
[12:52] | It’s called temporal micro-manipulation. | 那叫做时间微操 |
[12:54] | The ability to control time in one’s immediate vicinity. | 能操控人周围的时间 |
[12:57] | We are lucky to have saved Dr. Palmer. | 我们很幸运能救下帕尔默博士 |
[12:59] | So basically we have no idea who she’s going after next. | 所以基本上我们不知道谁是她下个目标 |
[13:03] | We know it’s not Rip, | 我们可以确定不是里普 |
[13:04] | because he doesn’t have a past to go back to. | 因为他没有过去可以追溯 |
[13:07] | Gideon, prepare for multiple time jumps. | 吉迪恩 准备进行多次时光穿越 |
[13:08] | Plot points here, here and here. | 标注这里 这里 和这里 |
[13:12] | My birthday? Why are we… | 我的生日 我们为什么要 |
[13:14] | The only way to ensure you’re not harmed in your past… | 要确保你们在过去不受伤害 |
[13:16] | Is to abduct ourselves as newborns, | 就要带走刚出生的我们 |
[13:19] | thus removing ourselves from our future timelines. | 让我们不会出现在未来的时间线上 |
[13:21] | It’s brilliant. | 这办法太妙了 |
[13:22] | It’s morally questionable. | 道德上有待商榷 |
[13:24] | It’s suicidal. | 这是自杀行为 |
[13:26] | If we take too long in getting them home… | 如果我们来不及送他们回去 |
[13:28] | Then history is altered. | 那就改变历史了 |
[13:29] | There won’t be a home to go back to. | 到时候就无家可归了 |
[13:32] | You’ll disappear from the minds | 那些曾经认识你的人 |
[13:34] | of everyone who’s ever known you. | 将不会记得你 |
[13:36] | You mean, my own mom won’t even know me? | 连我亲妈都不认识我吗 |
[13:39] | My wife. | 我的妻子 |
[13:40] | Yeah, and my… | 是啊 还有我的 |
[13:44] | I don’t have anyone. | 我孤身一人 |
[13:47] | Sure as hell beats dying. | 总比死掉强 |
[13:54] | How’s Ray? | 雷怎么样了 |
[13:56] | Fine. | 很好 |
[13:57] | Um, his younger self is in the hospital, | 年轻的雷入院治疗了 |
[13:59] | so our Ray is healing rather quickly. | 所以现在的他恢复得很快 |
[14:02] | You know, you don’t seem too happy about it. | 你好像不太开心 |
[14:04] | I’m not unhappy. I’m… | 我没有不开心 只是… |
[14:09] | I’m engaged. | 我订婚了 |
[14:12] | What? | 什么 |
[14:13] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:14] | Ray proposed to me while he was… | 雷跟我求婚了 就在他 |
[14:18] | you know what, it’s a long story. | 算了 说来话长 |
[14:19] | But you said yes. | 但你接受了 |
[14:21] | At the time. | 当时是接受了 |
[14:23] | I… I never thought about marriage. | 我…我从来没想过要结婚 |
[14:26] | I didn’t think I was able to think about marriage. | 我都不敢去想结婚的事 |
[14:32] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[14:35] | That’s hard. | 这可难办了 |
[14:38] | Do you like babies? | 你喜欢小孩吗 |
[14:40] | Yeah, but that sounds like doubling down to me. | 喜欢 但这像是给我的负担加倍 |
[14:43] | I need your help. | 我需要你帮我 |
[14:45] | And then I’ll help you figure out | 然后我帮你想想 |
[14:48] | what you should say to Ray. | 你该怎么和雷说 |
[14:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:51] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[15:04] | All right, this is just like any other mission. | 就跟其他任务一样 |
[15:06] | The mark may be a newborn, | 只是目标换成了新生儿 |
[15:07] | but it might as well be a diamond or a microchip. | 还不如去偷钻石或芯片 |
[15:10] | You know what? You’re starting to sound like Snart. | 你知道吗 你说话越来越像史纳特了 |
[15:15] | Okay, which one is Snart? | 好 哪一个是史纳特 |
[15:17] | Look for the one with horns. | 找头上有角的 |
[15:20] | Found him. | 找到了 |
[15:21] | Great, grab him. Let’s go. | 很好 我们把他抱走 |
[15:22] | Well, hello, baby Snart. | 你好啊 史纳特宝宝 |
[15:25] | Look at you. | 看你这样子 |
[15:27] | Kendra, come on. We don’t have time for this. | 肯德拉 快点 我们没时间了 |
[15:29] | Look. | 快看 |
[15:32] | Oh, look at those little cheeks. | 看他的小脸蛋 |
[15:36] | You are the cutest little baby in the world. | 你是世界上最可爱的小宝宝 |
[15:42] | Poor kid. | 小可怜 |
[15:44] | He’s gonna have a rough life ahead of him. | 他以后的日子不好过 |
[15:47] | Good thing we’re kidnapping him. | 幸好我们要带他走 |
[15:52] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[15:54] | I’m getting us out of here. | 想办法让咱们逃出去 |
[15:57] | We don’t even know where here is. | 我们都不知道这是哪里 |
[16:01] | Identity confirmed. | 身份确认 |
[16:02] | Sara Lance. | 莎拉·兰斯 |
[16:05] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[16:06] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你们想去哪里 |
[16:08] | Give me that. | 把那个给我 |
[16:09] | Inside. | 进去 |
[16:10] | Is that a baby? | 这是婴儿吗 |
[16:12] | Yes, and you guys are in charge of him. | 没错 你们要负责照顾他 |
[16:14] | Wait, I… | 等等 我… |
[16:15] | You made five grand last summer babysitting. | 你去年夏天做保姆挣了五千块 |
[16:17] | You’ll be fine. | 你没问题的 |
[16:19] | No, I don’t do babies. | 不 我不会照顾小孩 |
[16:20] | You do now. | 你这就会了 |
[16:21] | Think of it as a thank you for saving your life. | 就当是答谢我们救了你一命 |
[16:24] | You better not drop my future criminal partner. | 你最好别把我未来的犯罪伙伴掉地上 |
[16:28] | Otherwise you’re in trouble, comprende? | 不然你就有麻烦了 明白吗 |
[16:35] | We’ve got Mr. Snart’s younger self. | 我们带回史纳特宝宝了 |
[16:37] | Next stop is you, Professor, and you, Mr. Jackson. | 接着去找教授宝宝和杰克逊宝宝 |
[16:40] | How strange to imagine, holding one’s infant self. | 想想就奇怪 手里抱着婴儿时的自己 |
[16:44] | Actually, none of you should participate | 实际上 你们不能参与 |
[16:45] | in your own abductions. | 绑架自己的行动 |
[16:46] | Let’s call it paradox prevention. | 为了避免产生时间悖论 |
[16:50] | It’s almost worth the risk. | 挺值得冒险的 |
[16:51] | To experience how our own fathers | 可以体验一下我们的父亲 |
[16:53] | must have felt the day we were born. | 在我们出生时的感受 |
[16:56] | Yeah, well, not my dad. | 是啊 但不包括我爸爸 |
[16:59] | He shipped out before my mom went into labor. | 他在我妈妈临产前出海了 |
[17:01] | Yeah, he died two weeks later in Somalia, so… | 两周后死在了索马里 所以… |
[17:07] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[17:23] | I think I see the head. | 我想我看见头了 |
[17:29] | Look at that. | 快看看他 |
[17:33] | What do you think of Jeremy as a name? | 管他叫杰里米怎么样 |
[17:35] | Oh, I think he looks more like a Martin. | 我觉得叫马丁更合适些 |
[17:38] | You guys asked for a doctor, right? | 你们要找医生 对吗 |
[17:39] | Yeah, how would we? | 我们有吗 |
[17:41] | He means that we were on our way to the hospital | 他是说我们在去医院的路上 |
[17:43] | and we saw your automobile. | 看见了你们的汽车 |
[17:45] | Yeah, and this little munchkin needs a checkup. | 需要给这小婴儿做检查 |
[17:48] | Prenatal care, it’s very important. | 产前护理是很重要的 |
[17:51] | He means post-natal. | 他说的是产后 |
[17:53] | We’ll take him straight to the hospital. We’ll meet you there. | 我们直接把他带到医院 医院见 |
[17:57] | What about my wife? | 我的妻子怎么办 |
[17:59] | It’s somewhat disconcerting that my father | 我父亲竟愿意把我交给两个陌生人 |
[18:01] | would give me up so willingly to two complete strangers. | 这事让我有点困惑 |
[18:04] | Well, the 1950s was a much more trusting time. | 五十年代的人们不太会猜疑 |
[18:06] | Trust me, I lived then. | 相信我 我在那个年代生活过 |
[18:11] | He’s not in Somalia. | 他不在索马里 |
[18:13] | We need to hold off on taking Baby Jefferson. | 我们得等会再带走杰佛逊宝宝 |
[18:15] | I need to find grown Jefferson. | 我要去找一下我们的杰佛逊 |
[18:17] | But Rip said that we… | 可里普说我们… |
[18:19] | I doubt very much that giving the boy a moment | 我觉得给他一点时间 |
[18:20] | with his soon-to-be-dead father | 让他与将死的父亲待一会 |
[18:22] | will do the universe any harm. | 不会给宇宙带来多大伤害 |
[18:26] | What are you doing, Gray? | 你在干什么 灰老头 |
[18:27] | Trust me, Jefferson, there’s someone here | 相信我 杰佛逊 这里有个人 |
[18:29] | I really think you should meet. | 你应该见一下 |
[18:35] | Go talk to him. | 跟他说说话吧 |
[18:38] | And say what? | 说什么 |
[18:40] | Speak from your heart. | 说你的心里话 |
[18:44] | Go. | 快去 |
[18:56] | You were supposed to be shipping out. | 你本应该出海的 |
[18:59] | How do you know that? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[19:03] | Oh, right. | 没错 |
[19:04] | My transport got delayed. | 我要坐的船延误了 |
[19:06] | I told my CO my wife’s giving birth. | 我告诉指挥官我的妻子要生了 |
[19:08] | He got me a pass and a Jeep. | 他就给了我通行证和吉普车 |
[19:11] | And I made it. I saw him. | 我赶到了 看见了他 |
[19:14] | My boy. | 我的儿子 |
[19:17] | Which one’s yours? | 哪个是你的 |
[19:20] | Oh, oh, no, I’m… I’m… I’m not a dad. I just… | 不不 我我…我还没做爸爸 只是 |
[19:24] | I’m here for my family. | 我是来看家人的 |
[19:27] | Well, I hope you get to experience this for yourself one day. | 希望你以后也能有这种体验 |
[19:30] | Imagining all the things my boy’s gonna be when he grows up. | 我儿子长大后肯定会大有成就 |
[19:32] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[19:34] | ‘Cause he’s my son. | 因为他是我的儿子 |
[19:37] | Jefferson Jackson, remember that name. | 杰佛逊·杰克逊 记住这个名字 |
[19:41] | He’s destined for great things. | 他注定大有成就 |
[19:45] | I’ve got to go. | 我得走了 |
[19:47] | Will you give the nurse a message for my wife? | 你能让护士给我的妻子带个话吗 |
[19:49] | You’re leaving already? | 你这就要走了 |
[19:50] | Be AWOL if I don’t. | 不然就成逃兵了 |
[19:53] | I just want her to know that I saw my son, | 让她知道我见到我的儿子了 |
[19:54] | and that I couldn’t be more proud and happy. | 而且我非常骄傲和开心 |
[19:57] | And tell her I’ll be home as soon as I can. | 然后告诉她我会尽早回来 |
[19:59] | Can you do that? | 能答应我吗 |
[20:06] | Wait. | 等等 |
[20:08] | I got to tell you something. | 我有话对你说 |
[20:14] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[20:18] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:20] | Appreciate that. | 我很感激 |
[20:59] | We’re here. | 我们到了 |
[21:01] | Where is here? | 到哪儿了 |
[21:02] | Come, I’ll show you. | 走吧 我带你们去看 |
[21:08] | Again, where is here? | 再问一遍 这是哪儿啊 |
[21:10] | We need a safe harbor to keep your younger selves. | 给你们的年轻个体找个安全屋 |
[21:20] | I’ve been waiting. | 等候多时 |
[21:22] | It’s good to see you. | 见到你真开心 |
[21:27] | It is good to see you too, mother. | 我见到你也很开心 妈妈 |
[21:36] | Don’t forget to take your boots off | 回来的时候 |
[21:38] | before you come back in. | 别忘了脱鞋 |
[21:45] | Off you go. | 上别处玩去 |
[21:47] | So, this is where Rip plans on keeping our baby selves. | 所以里普打算让我们的年轻个体待在这里 |
[21:51] | If all goes according to plan, | 如果一切顺利 |
[21:52] | we’ll only be here for a few minutes, | 我们只用在这待一会儿 |
[21:54] | then presumably never remember. | 不太会记得这件事 |
[21:55] | When’s the last thing anything went according to plan? | 上回我们什么时候顺利了 |
[21:57] | I don’t think there was a last time. | 我记得从没顺利过 |
[22:00] | I really would sit up if I were you. | 我要是你就坐直了 |
[22:02] | She’ll kill you if she catches you slouching. | 她看见你坐姿懒散非收拾你不可 |
[22:03] | Don’t be fooled by appearances. | 别被外表骗了 |
[22:05] | That woman is as tough as nails. | 那可是个铁娘子 |
[22:07] | Funny how you never mentioned having a mother. | 真有意思 你没提过你还有个妈妈 |
[22:09] | Adoptive mother. | 是养母 |
[22:11] | Now, can I interest any of you in some more tea? | 还有人要加茶吗 |
[22:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:14] | So, Michael… | 那么 迈克尔 |
[22:15] | – Michael? – That’s me. | -迈克尔 -是我 |
[22:17] | My birth name. | 那是我的本名 |
[22:19] | The Time Masters insist on the adoption | 时间之主为了保护他们 |
[22:21] | of new identities for their protection. | 坚决要求他们用新名字 |
[22:23] | How do you know so much about the Time Masters? | 你怎么知道这么多时间之主的事 |
[22:25] | I work for them. | 我为他们工作 |
[22:27] | Oh, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[22:28] | My true loyalty is to my children. | 我真正效忠的是我的孩子们 |
[22:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:32] | The Time Masters fill their ranks with children, | 时间之主用各个时期的孤儿 |
[22:34] | orphans pulled from throughout the course of history. | 做他们的接班人 |
[22:36] | When Michael arrived at the Refuge, | 迈克尔来到避难所的时候 |
[22:38] | he had nothing but the clothes on his back. | 只有一身衣服 |
[22:39] | There’s a reason it’s called the Refuge, | 所以才叫避难所 |
[22:41] | and a reason that it exists in a secret location in history. | 才要建在历史中隐秘的地方 |
[22:45] | The Time Masters will never think to look for you here. | 时间之主绝对想不到你们在这里 |
[22:47] | Thank you for your assistance. | 谢谢你帮忙 |
[22:48] | Look, I know I make a gorgeous baby, | 我小时候虽然可爱 |
[22:50] | but I should warn you. | 但我要提醒你 |
[22:51] | You’ve got your hands full with me. | 我会让你忙得团团转 |
[22:52] | I assure you, you’re not the first tough case | 你放心 送到我这里的小孩难搞的很多 |
[22:55] | to arrive at my door. | 你不是第一个 |
[23:07] | Where’d you find the match? | 火柴从哪找来的 |
[23:09] | You can always find them. | 只要想找就能找到 |
[23:10] | Beautiful, isn’t it? | 很美 对吧 |
[23:13] | Not as beautiful as a whole house | 但是比不上一整栋房子 |
[23:15] | going up in flames, though. | 葬身火海那么美 |
[23:17] | – It was an accident. – Sure it was. | -那是场意外 -当然了 |
[23:20] | You don’t know me. | 你不了解我 |
[23:22] | You think I wanted to kill my family? | 你以为我想害死全家吗 |
[23:24] | I think you fell in love with your dad’s lighter fluid. | 你爱上了你爸爸的打火机油 |
[23:27] | I think you fell in love with the flames dancing around. | 爱上了跳动的火苗 |
[23:32] | But then you realized you couldn’t control them, | 发现自己控制不住火情时 |
[23:34] | and you ran without waking your family. | 你没叫醒家人就自己逃命了 |
[23:38] | The only thing | 你只关心 |
[23:39] | you were concerned about was your own skin. | 怎么保护自己的皮肤 |
[23:44] | Now, while I’m gone, | 我不在的时候 |
[23:46] | there better not be any accidents. | 最好别出什么事故 |
[23:48] | If there is, I’m gonna come looking for you. | 要是出了事 我会找到你 |
[23:52] | I’m gonna kill you. | 把你杀了 |
[23:54] | You sound just like my dad. | 你的口气和我爸爸一模一样 |
[24:10] | I couldn’t quite bring myself to leave this place just yet. | 我还舍不得离开这里 |
[24:14] | I’ve made you something for your travels. | 带在路上吃吧 这是我做的 |
[24:17] | Some mince pies for your friends. | 给你朋友们吃的肉馅饼 |
[24:20] | My friends. | 我的朋友们 |
[24:22] | They’re the people whose relationships | 是我让他们冒着失去 |
[24:23] | with their friends and family | 亲人朋友的危险 |
[24:24] | I’ve put at risk to save my family. | 去拯救我的家人 |
[24:27] | You think you’ve been selfish? | 你觉得你很自私 |
[24:28] | – I do, yes. – What a load of old codswallop. | -是的 -你真是在胡说八道 |
[24:32] | I’ve always known | 我一直坚信 |
[24:33] | that you were brought to me for a reason, Michael. | 你被带到我这里是有原因的 迈克尔 |
[24:35] | That you were ready for great things, | 准备要成就一番大事业 |
[24:37] | but you won’t accomplish anything by wallowing. | 但是自怨自艾只会一事无成 |
[24:40] | So for goodness’ sake, pull yourself out of it | 所以拜托你赶快振作起来 |
[24:41] | – and get the job done. – And what about you? | -去完成大业 -那你呢 |
[24:43] | I have put you in terrible danger. | 我让你陷入极度危险的处境 |
[24:44] | You don’t honestly think I’d let you go away | 如果我觉得再也见不到你了 |
[24:46] | with my best serving dish | 你真以为我会让你 |
[24:48] | if I didn’t think I’d see you again, do you? | 带着我的拿手好菜走掉吗 |
[24:51] | I can manage quite happily | 一屋子十岁的时间之主 |
[24:52] | with a house full of 10-year-old Time Masters, | 我都能应对自如 |
[24:56] | so I think I can perfectly deal with the adult version. | 更何况是成年的时间之主 |
[24:58] | Go on! | 快去吧 |
[24:59] | Yes, yes. Thank you. | 好的 好的 谢了 |
[25:17] | Jefferson? | 杰佛逊 |
[25:21] | What’s up, man, we good? | 怎么了 没事吧 |
[25:22] | Oh, please. We share a psychic connection. | 别装了 我们有心灵感应 |
[25:24] | I know how you’re feeling, and I’m sorry. | 我知道你现在的感受 我很抱歉 |
[25:27] | I thought affording you time with your father | 我以为让你和你父亲见一面 |
[25:29] | would lift your spirits. | 会让你开心点 |
[25:32] | I… I thought so too. | 我也这么以为 |
[25:35] | I just… | 只是 |
[25:37] | I should have said something. | 我应该提醒他的 |
[25:39] | I should’ve told him about what happens to him in Mogadishu. | 我应该告诉他会在摩加迪沙有什么遭遇 |
[25:42] | I could’ve saved him. | 说不定我能救他一命 |
[25:43] | You don’t know that. | 这可不一定 |
[25:44] | It’s highly unlikely | 不管你说什么 |
[25:45] | you could’ve said anything that would’ve changed his fate. | 都不可能改变他的命运 |
[25:48] | My whole life, | 我的一生 |
[25:50] | everything good I ever did, | 我每次有出色表现的时候 |
[25:52] | every report card, | 不管是成绩单 |
[25:53] | every touchdown, in the back of my mind, | 还是触地得分 在我脑中 |
[25:55] | I always wondered, what would my dad think about this? | 不禁会想 我爸爸会怎么看待这些呢 |
[26:12] | I was just on my way to the bridge. | 我刚准备过去舰桥 |
[26:14] | No, wait. Wait, please. | 不 等一下 好吗 |
[26:17] | I didn’t mean to be a lurker, | 我不想偷听的 |
[26:18] | but I heard you and Sara talking. | 但我听到你和莎拉的对话了 |
[26:21] | And I get it. You thought I was dying. | 我明白的 你以为我快死了 |
[26:24] | You told me what I needed to hear. | 你对我说了我要听的话 |
[26:26] | And it worked. | 于是起作用了 |
[26:27] | So if you need a reason, | 如果你需要一个 |
[26:30] | a way to let me down easy… | 让我轻易释怀的理由和方法 |
[26:31] | Ray, no. | 雷 不是的 |
[26:33] | I want to be with you. | 我想跟你在一起 |
[26:37] | It’s just that I know that we can’t last. | 只是我知道我们不会有结果 |
[26:41] | Says who? | 谁说的 |
[26:42] | Me. | 我 |
[26:45] | The woman I met in 1871… | 我在1871年遇到的那个女人 |
[26:50] | was me. | 就是我 |
[26:52] | And she warned me | 她警告我 |
[26:54] | that it would end in heartbreak | 如果我试图跟别人在一起 |
[26:56] | if I ever tried to be with someone… | 我的爱情会以悲伤收场 |
[26:58] | Other than Carter. | 除了卡特 |
[27:01] | God, this is just too complicated. | 天呐 这太复杂了 |
[27:03] | No, it isn’t, really. | 不 其实并不复杂 |
[27:07] | I mean, if I make you happy, | 如果我能让你开心 |
[27:09] | if being with me makes you happy, | 跟我在一起能让你开心 |
[27:11] | then you can be happy. | 那你就会幸福 |
[27:13] | Or you can choose to listen to some former version | 或者你可以选择相信前世那个 |
[27:17] | of yourself who believes in curses. | 认为自己被诅咒了的你 |
[27:21] | When you decide, let me know. | 你决定好了 就告诉我 |
[27:26] | Everyone please report to the main deck immediately. | 大家马上到主甲板报到 |
[27:31] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[27:32] | Gideon has intercepted a trans-chronal beacon. | 吉迪恩拦截了一个跨时空信标 |
[27:35] | Gideon, show them. | 吉迪恩 让他们看看 |
[27:38] | This message is for Rip Hunter. | 这个信息是给里普·亨特的 |
[27:40] | I’m going to make this very quick and very simple. | 我用最快和最简单的方式说 |
[27:48] | If I can’t find you, | 如果我找不到你们 |
[27:51] | I can find those you love. | 我会去找你们爱的人 |
[27:57] | Anna? | 安娜 |
[28:00] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[28:00] | All of them will suffer and die because of you. | 这些人都会因为你们而痛苦地死去 |
[28:04] | Your family, friends, anyone you’ve ever cared about. | 你们的家人和朋友 所有你们在乎的人 |
[28:08] | Unless you surrender your younger selves to me. | 除非把你们的年轻个体交给我 |
[28:12] | So she can erase you all from history. | 让她可以抹去你们的历史 |
[28:15] | If it’s of any comfort, you won’t feel a thing. | 如果是这样 你们不会感到痛苦 |
[28:18] | As for your loved ones, | 但对于你们爱的人 |
[28:20] | I cannot promise the same thing. | 我就不能这么保证了 |
[28:36] | Gideon, I take it | 吉迪恩 我相信 |
[28:37] | that the Pilgrim’s transmission included a carrier frequency | 漫游者传送信息中包含了载波频率 |
[28:40] | through which she can be contacted? | 让我们可以联络她 |
[28:41] | Yes, Captain. | 没错 船长 |
[28:43] | Hail her, please. | 请呼叫她 |
[28:44] | What are you planning to do? | 你打算怎么做 |
[28:46] | Captain Hunter. | 亨特船长 |
[28:47] | Look, I’m gonna make this easy. | 我要把事情简单化 |
[28:48] | I already have. | 我已经说过了 |
[28:50] | The lives of your team’s nearest and dearest | 拿你队员的年轻个体 |
[28:51] | for their younger selves. | 来换他们的亲人和爱人 |
[28:53] | And I’m gonna counter that demand | 我想用我自己的一个条件 |
[28:54] | with an offer of my own. | 驳回你的要求 |
[28:56] | I will surrender myself | 我向你投降 |
[28:58] | if you spare the lives of my crew and their loved ones. | 只要你放过我的船员和他们心爱的人 |
[29:01] | A noble gesture. | 高尚的表现 |
[29:03] | But worthless. | 但一文不值 |
[29:05] | My directive is to eliminate your entire team, not just you. | 我受令清除你整个队伍 不只是你 |
[29:09] | Yes, well, I’m not talking about me now. | 我说的不是现在的我 |
[29:13] | I’m offering you me in the past. | 我要给你过去的我 |
[29:18] | Rip Hunter before he became a Time Master. | 里普·亨特成为时间之主之前 |
[29:22] | Eliminate him, and this team will never have been. | 扫除他 就不会有这个团队存在 |
[29:28] | If this is some kind of trick… | 如果你想耍花样 |
[29:29] | It’s no trick. | 我不会耍花样 |
[29:33] | Enough people have died at my expense. | 我已经害死很多人了 |
[29:37] | Gideon will send you the location. | 吉迪恩会给你发送位置 |
[29:39] | And, Mr. Snart, your wish is about to come true. | 还有史纳特先生 你的愿望要实现了 |
[29:42] | You’re going to meet my younger self. | 你可以见到年轻的我了 |
[29:49] | – What is this place? – Neutral ground. | -这是什么地方 -中立地带 |
[29:52] | It’s a defunct Time Masters outpost. | 这是时间之主废弃的哨站 |
[29:54] | I thought we were supposed to be picking up your younger self. | 我们不是要去接年轻的你吗 |
[29:56] | He’s being brought to us, actually. | 事实上 会有人带他过来 |
[30:01] | That little boy was at the Refuge. | 是避难所的那个小男孩 |
[30:05] | He’s you. | 他就是你 |
[30:09] | You got my message? | 你收到我的信息了 |
[30:10] | I don’t approve of what you’re planning. | 我不同意你的计划 |
[30:13] | Not that it ever stopped you before. | 你从来都不会退缩 |
[30:15] | Your younger selves are all still safe and sound. | 你们的年轻个体都安然无恙 |
[30:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:19] | You’re a naughty one. | 你太顽皮了 |
[30:21] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[30:26] | I think it’s probably about time that you left. | 我想现在你该离开了 |
[30:29] | Give her hell. | 给她好看 |
[30:32] | Where’s my dad? | 我爸爸呢 |
[30:34] | On board my ship, along with the rest. | 跟其他人一起待在我船上 |
[30:37] | All in perfect condition… | 全部人状态都很好 |
[30:39] | as long as your captain honors his end of our bargain. | 只要你们的船长言而有信 |
[30:41] | You’d murder a child? | 你要杀害一个小孩 |
[30:42] | I’d murder as many children | 为了达成任务 |
[30:43] | as is necessary to accomplish my mission. | 我会把所有我必须杀的孩子杀掉 |
[30:45] | Do you know what this will do to the timeline, | 你知道杀害一个时间之主 |
[30:48] | killing a Time Master? | 会怎么扰乱时间线吗 |
[30:48] | In case you’ve forgotten, | 提醒你一下 |
[30:49] | I am sanctioned by the Time Masters | 我是被时间之主委派 |
[30:52] | to do what my former colleague Chronos here failed to do. | 完成我前同事克罗诺斯无法完成的任务 |
[30:55] | Enough of that. | 够了 |
[30:59] | Let’s get down to business. | 把交易完成 |
[31:02] | Where’s the rest of your group? | 你的其他队员呢 |
[31:03] | They’re around. | 在附近 |
[31:08] | I’ll be taking the boy. | 我要带走小男孩 |
[31:10] | Before you do that, | 在这之前 |
[31:11] | we don’t believe for a second | 我们无法确定 |
[31:14] | their loved ones are on your ship. | 他们心爱的人真的在你船上 |
[31:16] | A show of good faith, then. | 那我就示出诚意 |
[31:18] | A prisoner exchange. | 交换囚犯 |
[31:20] | Send the boy, and I’ll send the father. | 把小男孩交给我 我就交出那位父亲 |
[31:23] | Once I have the future Captain Hunter in my possession, | 只要成年的亨特船长到我手上 |
[31:25] | then I’ll release the rest. | 我就释放其他人 |
[31:31] | – What the hell’s going on? – You don’t need to understand. | -到底怎么回事 -你不用管 |
[31:34] | Only walk. | 只管走就是了 |
[31:37] | You are gonna be absolutely fine. I promise. | 你绝对不会有事的 我保证 |
[31:48] | As soon as my dad’s in the clear, | 只要我爸爸安全了 |
[31:49] | let’s light this up. | 我们就合体 |
[31:51] | Remember, we wait for Ray’s cue. | 记得等雷的信号 |
[32:02] | I’m in position. | 我就位了 |
[32:03] | You wanted to see me? | 你要见我吗 |
[32:05] | Have I done something wrong, miss? | 我做错什么了吗 小姐 |
[32:07] | Not yet. | 目前没有 |
[32:08] | Now! | 就是现在 |
[32:14] | Fool me once. | 别再把我当傻子 |
[32:36] | Now, Kendra! | 行动 肯德拉 |
[33:25] | I was willing to proceed in good faith. | 我诚心诚意想和你们交易 |
[33:28] | Now you’ll watch those closest to you die. | 现在你们就看着你们的亲人死去吧 |
[33:35] | Thought you could snuff me out? | 你以为你可以灭掉我吗 |
[33:37] | You don’t know me at all, miss. | 你完全不了解我 小姐 |
[33:58] | Hey, are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[34:01] | Not really. | 不怎么好 |
[34:02] | Yeah, let me explain. | 我会向你解释 |
[34:09] | You poor boy. | 可怜的孩子 |
[34:12] | I’ll take you. | 我带你走 |
[34:13] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[34:15] | That’s you. | 那就是你 |
[34:17] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[34:20] | I was a cutpurse from the age of five. | 五岁的时候我是个扒手 |
[34:22] | Starved more than I ate. | 经常都得饿肚子 |
[34:26] | I knew what I’d do if she tried to harm me. | 我知道如果她要伤害我 我会怎么做 |
[34:29] | Lucky for us, you didn’t forget your roots. | 还好你没忘记你的根 |
[34:31] | Believe me, Mr. Snart, | 相信我 史纳特先生 |
[34:34] | I’ve tried. | 我尝试过 |
[34:47] | There you are. | 给你 |
[34:50] | The Pilgrim may have been dealt with, | 也许已经搞定漫游者了 |
[34:52] | but the Omega Protocol is still in effect. | 但欧米茄协议尚未解除 |
[34:54] | I’ll look after your friends, don’t worry. | 我会照顾你的朋友 别担心 |
[34:56] | Oh, I know you will, Mum. | 我知道你会的 妈妈 |
[34:58] | You did the same for me. | 你也这么照顾过我 |
[35:00] | It must be strange | 看见小时候的自己 |
[35:01] | for you to see yourself as you were. | 肯定很奇怪 |
[35:04] | Do you remember the first day you were here? | 你记得你在这里的第一天吗 |
[35:07] | Yes, I think I tried to steal your purse. | 记得 我试图偷走你的钱包 |
[35:09] | God, I was a mean little bastard. | 天呐 那时我是个卑鄙的小兔崽子 |
[35:11] | – You were tough. – I was selfish. | -你很坚强 -我很自私 |
[35:13] | Well, you were surviving. | 你在求存 |
[35:15] | I was home. | 我在家 |
[35:19] | Which is why I know you’ll be back. | 所以我知道你会回来 |
[35:33] | Here to give me | 又来给我 |
[35:34] | another “Don’t burn down the house” speech? | 演说”别把房子烧了”吗 |
[35:36] | You think by hurting yourself, | 你觉得烧伤自己 |
[35:37] | it’s gonna make you feel better about the fire? | 你就能对那场火释怀吗 |
[35:40] | You don’t know anything about me, man. | 你对我一无所知 老兄 |
[35:41] | Guess again, kid. | 你猜错了 孩子 |
[35:43] | I’m you. | 我是你 |
[35:44] | What? | 你说什么 |
[35:46] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[35:49] | You’re too young to understand. | 你太年轻 无法明白 |
[35:52] | But understand this. | 但你要明白 |
[35:54] | It wasn’t your fault. | 那不是你的错 |
[36:00] | I let that flame get out of control, | 如你所说 是我让那场火 |
[36:02] | like you said. | 失控的 |
[36:04] | I ran out without waking anybody, like you said. | 如你所说 我谁都没叫醒就自己跑了 |
[36:09] | I was just so afraid. | 我那时好害怕 |
[36:12] | You were just a kid. | 你还是个孩子 |
[36:15] | I spent my whole life blaming you, | 我这一生都在责怪你 |
[36:19] | hating you for something you didn’t mean to do. | 憎恨你无心的过失 |
[36:25] | Why are you telling me this? | 你为什么要告诉我这个 |
[36:29] | You can’t change the things you did. | 你无法改变你做过的事 |
[36:31] | But you can change what you become. | 但你能改变自己的未来 |
[36:35] | Don’t be like me. | 不要像我这样 |
[36:38] | Be better. | 做个更好的人 |
[36:43] | Clarissa, it’s me, Martin. | 克莱丽莎 我是马丁 |
[36:45] | I’m sorry, you look so familiar, | 对不起 你看起来很熟悉 |
[36:46] | but I just can’t place you. | 但我就是想不起你 |
[36:47] | Spaceship? | 宇宙飞船 |
[36:50] | What next, Martians? | 接下来是火星人吗 |
[36:51] | No, actually, amnesia pill. | 不 其实是失忆丸 |
[36:54] | Oh, yeah. | 好吧 |
[36:56] | This will just wipe your short-term memory. | 这个会抹去你的短期记忆 |
[36:58] | Of course, it’s up to you, | 当然我不会逼你吃 |
[36:59] | but we don’t want to mess with time too much. | 但我们不想给时间线添太多乱 |
[37:06] | I always knew that you’d end up caring for people, | 我一直知道你最终会去关心他人 |
[37:10] | protecting people. | 保护他人 |
[37:13] | Well, I learned it from my dad. | 我是跟我爸爸学的 |
[37:18] | Proud of you, honey. | 我以你为傲 亲爱的 |
[37:26] | Is everything all right? | 没事吧 |
[37:29] | My wife doesn’t seem to remember me. | 我妻子好像不记得我 |
[37:32] | Because until we return your younger selves | 因为在我们把你们的年轻个体 |
[37:34] | to the timeline, you… | 送回时间线前 你… |
[37:36] | none of you will have ever existed. | 你们都不存在 |
[37:38] | But we will return you. | 但我们会把你们送回去的 |
[37:40] | When we left 2016, | 我们离开2016年时 |
[37:42] | I just assumed I would return to the exact moment I left, | 我以为我会准确回到我离开的那一刻 |
[37:45] | that Clarissa wouldn’t even know I was gone. | 克莱丽莎不会知道我离开过 |
[37:47] | So I didn’t say good-bye. | 所以我没跟她道别 |
[37:51] | And now I fear I will never have that chance. | 现在我担心我再也没这个机会了 |
[37:53] | You will. | 会有的 |
[37:54] | Look, I’ve told you before | 我跟你说过 |
[37:56] | that I am not going to risk your marriage | 我不会为了救我妻子 |
[37:58] | in order to save my wife. | 拿你的婚姻去冒险 |
[38:00] | I promise you that. | 我向你保证 |
[38:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:04] | Not even gonna pretend to understand any of this. | 无法假装自己明白这一切 |
[38:07] | It’s pretty crazy, huh? | 太疯狂了 是吧 |
[38:11] | That was you in the hospital, on the day you were born. | 你出生的那天你在医院 |
[38:16] | And earlier, on fire. | 刚才你还浑身是火 |
[38:20] | Amazing. | 太棒了 |
[38:21] | Where’d you learn those moves? | 你从哪儿学会这些的 |
[38:23] | From my dad. | 从我父亲身上 |
[38:27] | You know, the day you were born in the hospital, | 你知道吗 你在医院出生的那天 |
[38:30] | I’d never been so scared. | 我从来没有那么害怕过 |
[38:33] | I mean, even in combat. | 在战场上也没这么害怕过 |
[38:35] | But now, I know for you to be the man I see standing here, | 但现在 我认识了站在我面前的你 |
[38:41] | I must do something right. | 我必须做正确的事 |
[38:43] | I can’t wait to be there to watch it happen. | 我迫不及待看见你长大了 |
[38:48] | Dad, listen. | 爸爸 听着 |
[38:50] | On September 26th, | 9月26日那天 |
[38:52] | you’re gonna be deployed along the K4 circle. | 你会被部署到K4环 |
[38:54] | Keep your head on a swivel for an IED. | 小心爆炸装置的转环 |
[38:57] | You know this beca… | 你知道这是因为… |
[39:01] | you’re from the future. | 你来自未来 |
[39:02] | Please. Promise me you’ll be careful. | 拜托 答应我你会注意 |
[39:12] | I’ll be back soon, okay? | 我很快就回来 |
[39:22] | Hope you don’t mind, my fiancee… | 希望你不会介意 我的未婚妻 |
[39:26] | my other fiancee is in our quarters, resting. | 我另外一个未婚妻在我们的房间休息 |
[39:30] | Yeah, no, that’s… that’s fine. | 没事的 我没关系 |
[39:32] | Hey, I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[39:33] | No, really, it’s fine. | 真的没关系 |
[39:35] | No, I — I mean, | 不 我是说 |
[39:37] | being at death’s door | 在生死瞬间 |
[39:38] | is not the right time to pop the question. | 不适合求婚 |
[39:41] | Look, when you proposed, | 你求婚的时候 |
[39:45] | I was so afraid of losing you. | 我很害怕会失去你 |
[39:47] | And then facing the Pilgrim, | 面对漫游者的时候 |
[39:49] | I realized there is never going to be | 我知道根本没有所谓的 |
[39:52] | a right time for this. | 适合求婚的时间 |
[39:54] | So we should stop waiting for the right time. | 所以我们不用再等适合的时间了 |
[39:59] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[40:08] | I want to marry you, Ray. | 我要嫁给你 雷 |
[40:11] | I mean it. | 真心的 |
[40:19] | How’s your sister? | 你妹妹怎样了 |
[40:21] | She’s a tough kid. | 她是个坚强的孩子 |
[40:23] | How’s your dad? | 你爸爸怎样了 |
[40:24] | Sleeping off that amnesia pill from Rip. | 吃了里普给的失忆丸睡着了 |
[40:32] | I might have just stopped my dad | 我可能阻止了我爸爸 |
[40:33] | from getting killed in Mogadishu. | 在摩加迪沙死掉 |
[40:36] | I just thought I should tell you | 我觉得我要告诉你 |
[40:37] | in case there’s a time paradox or whatever. | 以防出现时间悖论之类的问题 |
[40:39] | Well, as I’ve been saying, Mr. Jackson, time wants to happen. | 我说过了 杰克逊先生 不能阻止时间线 |
[40:42] | Yeah, I know. But I had to try. | 我知道 但我要尝试 |
[40:44] | And perhaps what time wants | 也许时间要让你 |
[40:47] | is to see you and your father back together. | 跟你父亲重聚 |
[40:53] | Just pulled younger me’s head from out of his ass. | 刚帮年轻的我把头从屁股眼扯出来 |
[40:57] | I’m not sure it stuck. | 我觉得不一定卡住了 |
[40:58] | Me either. | 我也是 |
[40:59] | Then I saw younger Rip change, | 然后我看见年轻的里普改变了 |
[41:01] | and I thought, why not give it a shot? | 所以我觉得不妨试一下 |
[41:03] | Surprised you didn’t advise your teenage self | 很意外你没劝年轻的你 |
[41:05] | to not get on a certain boat. | 别登上某一艘船 |
[41:07] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[41:09] | I thought we were on a clock here. | 我们不是赶时间吗 |
[41:10] | Indeed we are. | 没错 |
[41:12] | Time, the history from which your younger selves | 你们年轻的历史 |
[41:16] | were removed, | 已经被抹除 |
[41:18] | is beginning to set… | 时间已经开始固定 |
[41:22] | as is evidenced by the change in Clarissa’s memory. | 从克莱丽莎的记忆就能看出变化 |
[41:25] | Okay. So how long do we have till these changes stick? | 好吧 这个改变固定之前我们还有多少时间 |
[41:27] | No one knows. | 没人知道 |
[41:29] | Which is why we need to move swiftly | 所以我们要赶紧行动 |
[41:30] | to locate Vandal Savage | 找到汪达尔·萨维奇 |
[41:31] | if any of your lives are to be restored to normal. | 才能让你们的人生恢复正常 |
[41:34] | So how long will it take to determine | 那需要多久才能推算出 |
[41:35] | a new location for Savage? | 萨维奇的新下落 |
[41:36] | Longer than we have. | 我们没有那么多时间 |
[41:38] | Fortunately, there is one place in time | 幸运的是 我们知道有个时间 |
[41:40] | that we know Savage to be. | 萨维奇一定会出现 |
[41:42] | You said he conquered the world in 2166. | 你说他在2166年征服了世界 |
[41:44] | You also said it was too dangerous | 你还说过在萨维奇的 |
[41:46] | to strike at Savage while he was at the height of his powers. | 能力顶峰时期面对他是非常危险的 |
[41:48] | That it is. | 没错 |
[41:49] | But with your younger selves removed from history, | 但年轻的你们已经在历史上被抹去 |
[41:53] | we have quite literally run out of time. | 我们没多少时间了 |