时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | In 2166, an immortal tyrant named Vandal Savage | 2166年 永生的暴君汪达尔·萨维奇 |
[00:06] | conquered the world and murdered my wife and child. | 征服了世界 杀害了我的妻儿 |
[00:09] | I have assembled an elite team to hunt him throughout time | 我招募了一个精英团队 穿越时间去寻找他 |
[00:11] | and stop his rise to power. | 并阻止他取得霸权 |
[00:13] | Unfortunately, my plan is opposed by the body | 不幸的是 我的计划遭到 |
[00:15] | I’d sworn my allegiance to, the Time Masters. | 我曾发誓效忠的组织 时间之主的反对 |
[00:19] | In the future, my friends may not be heroes, | 未来 我的朋友们或许不是英雄 |
[00:21] | but if we succeed, | 但倘若此举成功 |
[00:23] | they will be remembered as legends. | 他们将会成为传奇 被世人铭记 |
[00:30] | Sorry we’re late. | 抱歉我们来晚了 |
[00:31] | Aren’t you even a little bit happy | 难道能回到飞船上 |
[00:33] | to be back on the ship? | 你一点都不开心吗 |
[00:34] | I was happy with that life we built together. | 我很高兴我们一起生活 |
[00:36] | You think I was hunting you and your friends | 你觉得我追捕你和你的朋友们 |
[00:38] | because the Time Masters made me? | 是因为时间之主要求的吗 |
[00:40] | They barely had to ask. | 他们都不用要求我 |
[00:42] | Since I failed to bring you in, | 上次我没把你们抓回去 |
[00:44] | the Time Masters want to bring me in. | 时间之主就想要抓我 |
[00:46] | They’re called the Hunters, and they’ll stop at nothing | 他们会派猎人 不把我们 |
[00:48] | till every single one of us is erased from the face of history. | 从历史中抹去 他们誓不罢休 |
[00:50] | Do you have any suggestions? | 你有什么建议 |
[00:52] | Run. | 逃 |
[01:04] | It’s been quite a while since I time-jumped | 我很久没穿越这么久了 |
[01:05] | far enough to experience side effects. | 都不知道副作用是什么滋味了 |
[01:08] | Fond memories. | 美好的回忆 |
[01:09] | I can’t feel my face. | 我的脸没知觉了 |
[01:10] | Fine feel I. | 还好感觉我 |
[01:11] | Linguistic dysplasia, that should pass shortly. | 语言障碍 应该很快就好 |
[01:15] | Better it now. | 好现在多了 |
[01:16] | Am I the only one who can’t feel their face? | 就我的脸没知觉了吗 |
[01:19] | I can’t feel my– I better not say. | 我的那个… 还是不说了 |
[01:22] | Mr. Rory appears unaffected. | 罗里先生好像没受影响 |
[01:24] | What’s going on? We time-jump? | 怎么了 我们穿越了吗 |
[01:27] | Yeah, we time-jumped. | 对 我们穿越了 |
[01:29] | But “Where to?” is the better question. | 但应该问的是”到哪里了” |
[01:31] | The town of Salvation, the Dakota territory, 1871. | 1871年 达科他州的救赎镇 |
[01:36] | I can’t believe it– the Old West. | 难以置信 老西部 |
[01:38] | – This isn’t going to work. – It’ll buy us time. | -这也没用 -但能争取到时间 |
[01:41] | We can hide out here while the Hunters search | 猎人在其他时间碎片搜索的时候 |
[01:42] | the other Fragmentations. | 咱们可以暂时躲在这里 |
[01:44] | What if they decide to check this place first? | 如果他们决定先找这里怎么办 |
[01:47] | You know, feel free to loop us in whenever it’s convenient. | 你有什么要说就说吧 |
[01:50] | As you’ve seen, | 你们看到了 |
[01:51] | time doesn’t operate as is generally thought. | 时间不是按我们想的那样流转 |
[01:53] | It wants to happen. It takes time to harden. | 时间要发生的 也需要时间固定 |
[01:55] | The–the timeline is unclear on occasion, | 时间线有时走向不定 |
[01:58] | constantly in flux. | 一直在延展 |
[01:59] | Hence the difficulty in locating Savage | 因此就很难在历史上 |
[02:01] | throughout history. | 确定萨维奇的位置 |
[02:02] | Indeed. And one of the other interesting notions | 没错 时间旅行还有一点值得注意 |
[02:04] | of time travel is the existence of Fragmentations. | 那就是会产生时间碎片 |
[02:07] | Temporal blind spots, | 时间盲点 |
[02:09] | specific places and times the Time Masters can’t see. | 时间之主看不到的特定时间点 |
[02:12] | The town of Salvation and its surrounding environs | 救赎镇及其周围地区 |
[02:14] | are located within one of these Fragmentations. | 正好处在其中一个时间碎片里 |
[02:17] | So, basically, we’re hiding out in the Old West | 所以我们算是躲到老西部 |
[02:19] | and hoping your boogeymen don’t find us here. | 期待你的恶魔朋友找不到我们 |
[02:23] | The Hunters are not boogeymen. | 猎人不是恶魔 |
[02:25] | And you better hope they don’t find us. | 你最好期待他们找不到我们 |
[02:27] | Well, at least not until I get a chance | 那至少得等我有机会 |
[02:29] | to “Punch a few doggies” or “Bust a bronco or two”. | “揍几只狗崽子”或”驯一两匹野马” |
[02:35] | Not that I condone animal cruelty. | 不是说我能容忍虐待动物 |
[02:36] | It’s just that I watched a lot of Westerns as a kid. | 只是小时候我看了好多西部电影 |
[02:38] | Alas, you’ll have to enjoy the Old West from in here, | 可惜你们恐怕只能在这里感受 |
[02:41] | I’m afraid. | 老西部风情 |
[02:42] | Oh, come on. | 搞什么啊 |
[02:44] | What’s the harm in us just taking a look around? | 我们出去转转有什么不妥 |
[02:47] | With this group? | 和这群人 |
[02:48] | Clearly, you haven’t been paying attention. | 显然你没认真听 |
[02:51] | If I’m in the Old West and I don’t get to look around, | 如果我都到了老西部却不出去转转 |
[02:53] | I’m going to kick myself. | 我肯定会后悔 |
[02:55] | I could help with that. | 这我倒可以帮你 |
[02:57] | I’ll keep an eye on them. Don’t worry. | 我会盯着他们 别担心 |
[03:00] | I’ll be a good boy. | 我会做个乖宝宝 |
[03:08] | I look just like Wyatt Earp. | 我看着就像怀亚特·厄普 |
[03:12] | Now, the fabricator can make clothing, | 制作室把衣服做好了 |
[03:13] | but you’re also going to need era-appropriate protection. | 可你们还得带上这个年代的防身武器 |
[03:16] | This era can get a little, uh, rough. | 这个年代可不那么太平 |
[03:18] | Oh, six shooters? | 六响枪 |
[03:19] | Actually, most guns of that time period had hammer blocks, | 其实那时的枪大多都有击槌保险 |
[03:23] | thus reducing the number of shots to five. | 所以只有五响 |
[03:24] | Now, this should go without saying, | 虽然这话不用说 |
[03:25] | but considering this group, I am going to say it– | 但因为是你们这群人 我要说 |
[03:28] | only use these weapons in the case of extreme emergencies. | 只有十分紧急才能用这些武器 |
[03:33] | You make it sound like you’re not coming with. | 你说得好像不和我们一起去 |
[03:36] | From your duster and revolver, I’d imagined you | 看你的大衣和左轮枪 我还以为 |
[03:38] | as much an Old West aficionado as Dr. Palmer. | 你和帕尔默博士一样迷恋老西部 |
[03:40] | Indeed I am. | 确实是 |
[03:41] | But my time is best spent back here on the ship, | 但我现在最好留在飞船上 |
[03:44] | plotting our next move against Vandal Savage. | 考虑接下来怎么对抗汪达尔·萨维奇 |
[03:46] | Besides, as Mr. Rory says, | 再说 罗里先生也说了 |
[03:48] | it’s only a matter of time before the Hunters find us here. | 猎人迟早会找到我们 |
[03:50] | Don’t worry. We’re not going to put down roots. | 别担心 我们又不是不回来了 |
[03:53] | Yeah, we’ll stay out of trouble. | 没错 我们不会惹麻烦的 |
[03:55] | Mm, how I hope and pray that to be true. | 我多希望这话能成真啊 |
[04:47] | Remember, we’re just here to get the lay of the land. | 记住 我们只是来看看情况 |
[04:49] | No trouble. | 别惹麻烦 |
[04:50] | Sure that’ll happen. | 但愿如此 |
[04:51] | I need a drink. | 我得喝一杯 |
[04:53] | It’s a real old-timey saloon. | 这真的是旧时酒吧 |
[04:56] | Oh, I beg your pardon. | 实在抱歉 |
[04:58] | Not at all, ma’am. | 没事 女士 |
[05:08] | That tastes like gasoline. | 一股汽油味 |
[05:09] | Pretty much. Hit me again. | 差不多 再来一杯 |
[05:13] | Oh, I’m so sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:16] | It’s no bother. | 没事 |
[05:25] | Time doesn’t pass normally in the Vanishing Point. | 消失点的时间不会正常流逝 |
[05:28] | It’s been years since I’ve seen the bottom of a glass. | 我已经很多年没碰过酒了 |
[05:31] | Years? | 很多年 |
[05:34] | How long were you… | 你做了多久… |
[05:35] | Chronos? | 克罗诺斯吗 |
[05:38] | Never counted. Doesn’t matter. | 没算过 也无所谓了 |
[05:40] | Turns out it was just another gig anyway. | 结果只不过又是个临时身份 |
[05:45] | Doesn’t seem like it. | 我看着不像 |
[05:47] | You’re different now. | 你不一样了 |
[05:50] | Better or worse? | 更好还是更糟 |
[05:55] | Don’t know yet. | 还不知道呢 |
[06:00] | You can handle your liquor. I like that. | 酒量不错 我喜欢 |
[06:03] | I’ve been on more than a few dates with guys | 我以前约会无数男的 |
[06:05] | who thought we’d get wasted and they’d get lucky, | 他们以为灌醉我就能得逞 |
[06:07] | but somehow they always ended up the ones under the table. | 但最后醉倒的总是他们 |
[06:13] | You haven’t drunk with me. | 那是你没跟我喝过 |
[06:15] | Is that a challenge, Mick? | 你是在向我挑战吗 米克 |
[06:18] | Line them up. | 放马过来 |
[06:22] | Didn’t know you played cards. | 没看出你会玩牌 |
[06:24] | Like you, Mr. Snart, I am an enigma. | 我和你一样是个谜 史纳特先生 |
[06:27] | Raise. | 加 |
[06:34] | – Thank you, gentlemen. – I’m impressed. | -谢谢 先生们 -我很佩服 |
[06:37] | My father was what some might call | 有些人叫我父亲”堕落赌徒” |
[06:39] | a degenerate gambler, others would say criminal. | 有些人则叫他”罪犯” |
[06:43] | When I was old enough, | 等我到了年龄 |
[06:44] | he’d pull me in on some of his schemes. | 他把我也拉进了这里面 |
[06:46] | I picked up a thing or two | 看他经常在牌桌上玩 |
[06:46] | at a few of the card tables he frequented. | 我也学了一两手 |
[06:49] | Then I took | 后来我选了 |
[06:52] | a different path. | 另一条路 |
[06:54] | Like father, like son isn’t always inevitable, Mr. Snart. | 有其父未必有其子 史纳特先生 |
[07:02] | I had a full boat. | 我是三带二 |
[07:03] | As did I. | 我也是 |
[07:04] | Full of kings, which beats your pair of queens. | 三张K大过你的对Q |
[07:10] | Don’t I look busy to you? | 没看到我在忙吗 |
[07:11] | I’m sorry. I– | 抱歉 我… |
[07:13] | You spill another drop of that whiskey, and you will be. | 你再弄洒威士忌 就要你好看 |
[07:15] | Just because you’re losing | 就算你输了 |
[07:17] | doesn’t mean you have to pick on the waitstaff. | 也不该要拿服务员出气 |
[07:20] | Mind your own business, grandpa. | 别多管闲事 老爷爷 |
[07:22] | Unhand the lady. | 放开那位小姐 |
[07:24] | Now, now, boys, let’s just take it easy. | 好了 男士们 冷静点 |
[07:26] | Oh, when my friend here is being reasonable, | 我这位朋友理智的时候 |
[07:28] | we know we have a problem. | 我们就有麻烦了 |
[07:30] | I’m not the one with the problem. | 不是我有麻烦 |
[07:32] | You are. | 是你 |
[07:39] | You killed him. | 你把他杀了 |
[07:42] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[07:48] | Clearly, the deceased was a friend of yours, | 看来死者是你的朋友 |
[07:52] | but my friend here– | 但我的朋友 |
[07:53] | Your friend drew first, | 你朋友先拔枪 |
[07:55] | got put down. | 被干掉 |
[07:57] | It was a clean shot. | 正当防卫 |
[07:58] | Do we look like we care about clean? | 你觉得我们在乎正当防卫吗 |
[08:00] | He has a point. | 他说得有道理 |
[08:27] | All right! | 够了 |
[08:30] | Playtime’s over. | 娱乐时间结束 |
[08:32] | Anybody’s got a problem with that, | 谁要对此有意见 |
[08:34] | they answer to me. | 就来和我理论 |
[08:41] | Thank you, | 谢谢 |
[08:43] | Mister… | 你是… |
[08:44] | Hex. | 海克斯 |
[08:46] | Jonah Hex. | 乔纳·海克斯 |
[08:47] | You’re not from around here, are you? | 你们不是本地人 对吗 |
[08:50] | No. | 对 |
[08:51] | My friends and I are, uh… | 我和我的朋友 |
[08:53] | from out of town. | 是从外地来的 |
[08:56] | Way out of town. | 很远的地方 |
[08:59] | All right. | 好了 |
[09:01] | Why don’t you folks tell me where you’re really from? | 几位到底从哪里来的 |
[09:03] | I’m not sure that’s any of your business, sir. | 我想那不关你的事 先生 |
[09:06] | Let me rephrase that. | 我换个问法好了 |
[09:09] | Tell me when y’all from. | 你们是从哪个年代来的 |
[09:12] | You seven stick out like a dog in a manger. | 你们七个与这里格格不入 |
[09:15] | Like he said, we’re not from around here. | 他都说了 我们不是本地人 |
[09:17] | You think you’re the first time travelers | 你们觉得自己是我遇到的 |
[09:19] | I’ve ever come across? | 第一批时间旅行者吗 |
[09:21] | Uh, yes. | 是的 |
[09:23] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[09:25] | I got some words that need saying. | 我有话要跟他说 |
[09:27] | Where is who? | 谁在哪里 |
[09:31] | Rip Hunter. | 里普·亨特 |
[09:41] | What is it about you people | 你们到底什么毛病 |
[09:42] | that whenever we go to a new timeline, | 每到一个新时间线 |
[09:44] | you feel the need to pick up… | 你们都要捎带些 |
[09:47] | strays? | 不相干的人 |
[09:49] | Nice. | 真不错 |
[09:51] | I didn’t get to see it last time around. | 上次都没机会上船看看 |
[09:54] | Last time? | 上次 |
[09:55] | A long story, which we will not be telling. | 说来话长 就不必说了 |
[09:56] | My coat suits you good. | 我的大衣挺适合你的 |
[09:59] | What are you doing here, Jonah? | 你来这做什么 乔纳 |
[10:00] | Collecting on a bounty, | 那时我收完一笔赏金 |
[10:03] | wetting my whistle, | 正喝酒歇息 |
[10:04] | when your friends here got in a lot of trouble. | 就看到你这群朋友惹上了一堆麻烦 |
[10:07] | We might’ve gotten into a barroom brawl back in town. | 我们可能在镇上酒吧惹祸了 |
[10:11] | Well, that was entirely predictable. | 这还真是意料之中呢 |
[10:13] | One of them poured lead into a member | 他们中有人干掉了一位 |
[10:15] | of the Stillwater gang. | 死水帮成员 |
[10:17] | Mr. Rory. | 罗里先生吗 |
[10:18] | Snart, actually. | 其实是史纳特 |
[10:19] | Oh, that was gonna be my next guess. | 我下一个就准备猜他的 |
[10:20] | This guy tried to kill Grey. | 这家伙想要杀灰老头 |
[10:23] | Snart saved him. | 史纳特救了他 |
[10:24] | And brought this town a whole lot of hell in the bargain. | 却让这小镇遭受意外之灾 |
[10:28] | Those boys you were trading hands with in the saloon– | 在酒吧里与你们交手的那群人 |
[10:31] | they’re all members of the Stillwater gang. | 都是死水帮的成员 |
[10:33] | Why can’t a gang ever be a bunch of good guys? | 为什么帮派里从来没有好人 |
[10:35] | Jeb Stillwater and his friends | 杰布·斯蒂尔沃特和他的同伙 |
[10:37] | been raiding this town for the past three months. | 过去三个月把这小镇弄得天翻地覆 |
[10:40] | Stealing, robbing, killing. | 偷盗 抢劫 杀戳 |
[10:43] | Well, he’ll have to go through us. | 那他得先过我们这关 |
[10:45] | No, he won’t. | 不 他不用 |
[10:48] | No doubt your– your little ruckus | 毫无疑问你们惹的祸 |
[10:50] | has already placed the timeline at risk, | 已经危及到时间线了 |
[10:51] | to say nothing of potentially alerting the Hunters | 更不用说猎人可能已经 |
[10:54] | to our presence here. | 察觉我们的行踪 |
[10:55] | Sounds like someone’s planning on busting | 有人好像在计划 |
[10:57] | out of town again. | 再次逃离本镇 |
[10:58] | Leaving already? | 要走了吗 |
[10:59] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[11:01] | Look, this town is being terrorized by the Stillwater gang. | 死水帮的人让小镇居民惶恐不安 |
[11:04] | And I aim to do something about it. | 我打算做点什么 |
[11:06] | You “aim to”? | 你”打算” |
[11:08] | You getting all native on us, Haircut? | 还真不把我们当外人 西装头 |
[11:10] | Look, we signed on to this mission– | 我们参加这项任务 |
[11:12] | To stop Vandal Savage. | 是为了阻止汪达尔·萨维奇 |
[11:14] | To be heroes. | 是为了成为英雄 |
[11:15] | And saving a town from | 而从作恶多端的帮派手中 |
[11:17] | a marauding gang of criminals– | 解救一个小镇 |
[11:18] | that is what heroes do. | 才是英雄行为 |
[11:22] | Quite a posse of saints | 现在你飞船上的 |
[11:23] | you’re riding along with nowadays. | 还真是一群圣人 |
[11:28] | Bridge is, uh, that way. | 舰桥是那个方向 |
[11:29] | Yeah, I’m not going to the bridge. I’m, uh… | 我不去舰桥 我去… |
[11:31] | Where am I going, Gideon? | 我要去的是哪里 吉迪恩 |
[11:32] | The valley you described | 你描述的山谷 |
[11:33] | is consistent with Albano Gulch. | 和阿尔巴诺峡谷相符 |
[11:35] | Yeah, there. | 没错 就那里 |
[11:36] | Okay, wait. Why? | 慢着 为什么 |
[11:40] | Back at the saloon, I ran into a woman, | 我刚在酒吧遇到了一个女人 |
[11:42] | and she caused me to have more memory flashes, so… | 她让我又闪回了些记忆 |
[11:45] | I think I might have known her in one of my past lives. | 我其中一世 或许认识她 |
[11:48] | And if so, she might be able to help me find Carter. | 如果是这样 她或许能帮我找到卡特 |
[11:50] | Wait. So you’re just gonna run out there | 等等 所以你打算 |
[11:52] | and try and find her? | 跑出去找她吗 |
[11:53] | Actually, I was planning on flying. | 其实我打算用飞的 |
[11:56] | You want a partner in crime? | 你想找个同伙吗 |
[11:58] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[12:00] | But you’re definitely not carrying me. | 但你肯定不能带我一起飞 |
[12:02] | How do you propose we get there? | 你觉得我们要怎么过去 |
[12:12] | Howdy. | 你好 |
[12:13] | I’m Ray– John Wayne. | 我是雷…约翰·韦恩 |
[12:17] | What do you want, Mr. Wayne? | 有何贵干 韦恩先生 |
[12:20] | Well, I, uh– I reckon you could use another hand | 我想你或许需要人 |
[12:23] | with the Stillwater gang. | 帮你搞定死水帮 |
[12:26] | You boys have any experience with law enforcement? | 你俩曾经执过法吗 |
[12:30] | Well, I have a fair bit of experience fighting crime. | 我有不少打击犯罪的经验 |
[12:34] | Congratulations, then. | 那就恭喜了 |
[12:40] | You’re making me your deputy? | 你让我做副警长吗 |
[12:41] | Nope. Just made you the new Sheriff. | 不 刚任命你为新警长 |
[12:45] | Excuse me. What? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[12:46] | Stillwater gang has been shooting up this town for months now. | 死水帮在这镇上肆意开火已有数月了 |
[12:50] | It’s only by the grace of the good Lord | 多亏了上帝保佑 |
[12:52] | that I’m not pushing up daisies myself. | 才让我活到今天 |
[12:55] | And I am done with pushing my luck. | 现在我不想再靠运气了 |
[12:59] | But you’re the… | 但你是… |
[13:02] | Sheriff. | 警长 |
[13:03] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[13:05] | By the way, | 还有 |
[13:07] | you might find a warrant or two out for me | 你或许能在这替我 |
[13:09] | around these parts. | 找一两张搜查证 |
[13:11] | You know, we have stuff back on the ship | 我们飞船上有些东西 |
[13:13] | that can fix your… you know… | 能治好你的… |
[13:15] | Fix what? | 治好什么 |
[13:17] | Yep. Nothing. Never mind. | 没什么 当我没说 |
[13:29] | What can I get you? | 您需要什么吗 |
[13:30] | Information. | 信息 |
[13:32] | Some friends of mine are looking for Jeb Stillwater. | 我有朋友在找杰布·斯蒂尔沃特 |
[13:34] | If they’re the same friends that shot Billy Conlon | 如果是你朋友枪击了比利·康伦 |
[13:37] | and beat on the Stillwater posse, | 又揍了死水帮那群人 |
[13:38] | I can guarantee you he’ll find you. | 我保证他会自己找上门的 |
[13:41] | That being said, we’d very much like to find him first. | 话虽如此 我们还是想先找到他 |
[13:45] | You got any more of them greenbacks? | 你还有钞票吗 |
[13:51] | Let me go find a map. | 我去找张地图 |
[13:58] | Excuse me, ma’am. Are you all right? | 打扰一下 女士 你还好吗 |
[14:01] | I’m fine. | 我还好 |
[14:03] | I just want to be alone. | 我只是想一个人待着 |
[14:05] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[14:06] | I’m new to these parts. | 我刚来这地方 |
[14:08] | I didn’t think it was customary for a lady to drink alone. | 很少看见有女士独自喝闷酒 |
[14:13] | Tonic water. | 是汤利水 |
[14:15] | It’s for my son. | 给我儿子的 |
[14:17] | I just needed a moment to myself. | 我只是想一个人待着 |
[14:21] | Is everything all right? | 没事吧 |
[14:23] | I should be getting back to my boy. | 我得去找我儿子了 |
[14:25] | If there’s something wrong with him, | 如果他有什么问题 |
[14:26] | perhaps I can be of assistance. | 或许我可以帮忙 |
[14:28] | I happen to be a scientist. | 我正好是个科学家 |
[14:31] | That’s kind. | 你真好 |
[14:33] | But I’m afraid there’s nothing you can do. | 但我恐怕你无能为力 |
[14:35] | My boy is going to die. | 我儿子要死了 |
[14:38] | What’s wrong with him? | 他怎么了 |
[14:46] | He has the consumption, they say. | 他们说他患了肺痨 |
[14:48] | Tuberculosis. | 肺结核 |
[14:50] | He’s been like this on and off for about a year now. | 他这样已经断断续续一年了 |
[14:54] | He always wanted to see the American West. | 他一直都想看看美国西部 |
[14:57] | Our doctor thought a constitutional | 我们的医生觉得出来转转 |
[14:59] | might do him some good. | 或许会对他有益 |
[15:01] | It hasn’t, clearly. | 但显然并没有 |
[15:03] | You know, there are medicines that– | 你知道 有些药能… |
[15:04] | The doctor here says he has a day… | 这里的医生说如果幸运的话 |
[15:07] | maybe two, if he’s lucky. | 他还能撑一两天 |
[15:10] | Does he look lucky to you, Mister… | 你觉得他还有希望吗 先生 |
[15:13] | I don’t know your name. | 我不知道你叫什么 |
[15:16] | It’s Martin. | 我叫马丁 |
[15:20] | Hello, young man. | 你好 小家伙 |
[15:22] | We call him Bertie. | 他叫伯迪 |
[15:23] | Bertie. | 伯迪 |
[15:26] | Your mother tells me you wanted to come out West. | 你母亲跟我说你想去看看西部 |
[15:29] | Can’t imagine you’ve seen much of it yet. | 我想你应该还没机会好好看看 |
[15:33] | I want to ride a stagecoach. | 我想去坐马车 |
[15:36] | Well, in that case… | 既然这样 |
[15:39] | I encourage you to get better. | 那你就赶快好起来 |
[15:41] | My mum– she’s not sure I will. | 我妈妈觉得我好不了了 |
[15:45] | Well, then you must prove your mother wrong… | 证明给你母亲看她错了 |
[15:49] | so you can ride that stagecoach. | 你就可以坐马车了 |
[16:08] | One of mine is dead. | 我的一个手下死了 |
[16:10] | And this here town’s gonna pay. | 这镇子要为此付出代价 |
[16:21] | Who the hell are you supposed to be? | 你到底是什么人 |
[16:24] | John Wayne… | 我叫约翰·韦恩 |
[16:25] | Salvation’s new Sheriff. | 救赎镇的新任警长 |
[16:27] | And this here town is under my protection. | 现在这座小镇由我来保护 |
[16:31] | Well, you being new and all, | 既然你是新来的 |
[16:33] | you don’t know about the arrangement that we got. | 你肯定不知道我们的协议 |
[16:36] | See, me and my boys, we ride into town, | 我和我的手下骑马进城 |
[16:39] | we take whatever we want. | 想要什么就拿什么 |
[16:41] | In exchange for what? | 条件是什么 |
[16:43] | Not killing nobody. | 不杀人 |
[16:45] | Well, that sounds reasonable and all, | 听起来很公道 |
[16:49] | but arrangement’s over. | 但是协议结束了 |
[16:52] | Arrangement’s over, boys. | 协议结束了 伙计们 |
[16:55] | They teach you numbers where it is you’re from? | 你们那地方没人教你数数吗 |
[16:58] | ‘Cause the way I see it, | 因为在我看来 |
[17:00] | there’s only one of you | 你只有一个人 |
[17:02] | and a whole mess of us. | 而我们有一大帮子 |
[17:08] | You get out of town, and you don’t come back, | 你们离开这镇子 别再回来 |
[17:10] | or the next bullet goes in your eye. | 否则下一枪就崩了你脑子 |
[17:13] | I got sharpshooters all around. | 到处都有我的神枪手 |
[17:16] | You really want to test me? | 你真的想试试吗 |
[17:22] | Let’s ride, boys. | 我们走吧 |
[17:37] | Nice, Haircut. | 漂亮 西装头 |
[17:41] | Dude, that was badass. | 刚才太帅了 |
[17:43] | Let’s not oversell it. | 还是别吹嘘了 |
[17:44] | Running a bad guy out of town’s always been on my bucket list. | 把坏人驱逐出镇一直在我的遗愿清单上 |
[17:47] | “Bucket list”? | “遗愿清单” |
[17:48] | A list of things one hopes to accomplish before they die. | 人们死前想完成的心愿清单 |
[17:52] | Well, you better hope it’s a real short list, String Bean. | 你最好希望清单别太长 瘦高个 |
[17:54] | We can handle the Stillwater gang. | 我们能搞定死水帮 |
[17:56] | Well, you’re all just tearing up the 1870s, aren’t you? | 你们要大闹十九世纪七十年代吗 |
[18:00] | Stillwater and his gang’s like a hornets’ nest, | 斯蒂尔沃特这帮人就像是马蜂窝 |
[18:02] | and your friends here keep poking at it. | 而你朋友一直在捅马蜂窝 |
[18:04] | They saved the town from being raided, man. | 是他们让小镇免受洗劫 老兄 |
[18:07] | Today, but what about tomorrow… | 救得了今天 救得了明天 |
[18:09] | or the day after that? | 或者后天吗 |
[18:11] | For a bunch of time travelers, | 你们这些时间旅行者 |
[18:13] | you don’t seem to understand the future much. | 似乎不太了解未来 |
[18:16] | The day will come when you’ll all leave… | 你们走了之后 迟早有一天 |
[18:20] | and Salvation will end up like Calvert. | 救赎镇的下场会和卡尔弗特一样 |
[18:23] | What’s a Calvert? | 卡尔弗特是什么 |
[18:24] | A closed matter. | 已完结的事件 |
[18:28] | A word, Mr. Hex? | 借一步说话 海克斯先生 |
[18:29] | I believe you’ve all done enough for one day. | 我想你们今天已经玩够了 |
[18:36] | Well, now I definitely want to know what a Calvert is. | 现在我更想知道卡尔佛特是什么了 |
[18:39] | Then it’s a good thing we have access to a supercomputer. Gideon? | 还好我们能用超级电脑 吉迪恩 |
[18:43] | Calvert was a town in Oklahoma | 卡尔弗特曾是1868年左右 |
[18:45] | circa 1868. | 俄克拉荷马州的小镇 |
[18:47] | “Was”? | “曾是” |
[19:00] | You know, there’s something weird going on with your face. | 你脸上的表情很奇怪 |
[19:02] | What? | 怎么了 |
[19:04] | You’re smiling. | 你在笑 |
[19:06] | I didn’t know you could do that. | 我都不知道你会笑 |
[19:08] | Well, don’t tell anyone my secret. | 别把我的秘密告诉任何人 |
[19:12] | It’s just all of this — | 只是这个地方 |
[19:15] | it’s so pure, so simple. | 非常纯净和简单 |
[19:18] | I’d say I miss simple, | 我怀念简单 |
[19:19] | but I guess you have to experience something first to miss it. | 但我想必须先经历过一些事 才会怀念它 |
[19:22] | I know what you mean. | 我明白你的意思 |
[19:24] | I’ve been having more and more memory flashes lately, | 最近我的闪回记忆增多了 |
[19:27] | and I’m not entirely sure why. | 但我还是无法联系起来 |
[19:30] | Well, if this woman was a friend of yours in a past life, | 如果这女人是你前世的朋友 |
[19:34] | hopefully she’ll have another piece for your puzzle. | 但愿她能帮你解开谜团 |
[19:41] | I feel like I’m being drawn to this place. | 我觉得我是被吸引到这里的 |
[19:43] | Which way? | 哪边 |
[19:45] | There. | 那边 |
[19:57] | You know, stealing’s against the law. | 你知道 偷东西可是违法的 |
[20:00] | I’m the sheriff of these here parts. | 我是这里的警长 |
[20:02] | How did you know I was appropriating this medicine? | 你怎么知道我想挪用这药物 |
[20:04] | That was my fault, Professor. | 是我的错 教授 |
[20:06] | Et tu, Gideon? | 你也这样 吉迪恩 |
[20:08] | I suppose this is going to earn me a lecture | 我想有人要告诉我 |
[20:10] | on the perils of upsetting the timeline | 在十九世纪用未来药物 |
[20:12] | by introducing futuristic medicine to the 19th century. | 扰乱时间线的危险了 |
[20:15] | Well, it seems you’ve already given it to yourself. | 看来你已经告诉自己了 |
[20:16] | Except this isn’t futuristic medicine. | 只不过这不是未来药物 |
[20:19] | I’ve had Gideon fabricate simple streptomycin for me. | 我让吉迪恩为我制造了纯正的链霉素 |
[20:21] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[20:23] | Which won’t be used in medical treatments | 但这在未来的七十年里 |
[20:24] | for another 70 years. | 都不会用于医学治疗 |
[20:26] | This is about a boy in town | 这关乎镇上一个男孩的生命 |
[20:27] | who’s dying of an easily curable disease. | 他即将死于一种易于治愈的疾病 |
[20:29] | Just as you couldn’t turn your back on Jeb Stillwater and his gang, | 你不能不管杰布·斯蒂尔沃特那帮人 |
[20:32] | I can’t turn mine on this boy and his mother. | 我也不能不管这男孩和他母亲 |
[20:34] | Except Dr. Palmer is using 19th-century technology | 只是帕尔默博士用的是十九世纪的技术 |
[20:36] | to deal with Stillwater, whereas you– | 来对付斯蒂尔沃特 而你… |
[20:38] | Just spare me the lecture, Captain Hunter. | 少来教训我 亨特船长 |
[20:40] | You, of all people… | 你最没资格 |
[20:42] | This isn’t about the mission, Martin! | 这与任务无关 马丁 |
[20:44] | Do you not recall what happened when Dr. Palmer | 你不记得帕尔默博士 |
[20:46] | left a bit of his suit back in 1975 | 把他战衣的零件落在1975年后 |
[20:49] | and nearly destroyed Central City? | 差点毁了中城吗 |
[20:51] | That was an accident. | 那是场意外 |
[20:52] | I’m not talking about our mission | 我不谈我们的任务 |
[20:53] | or Dr. Palmer’s technological gaffe. | 或帕尔默博士的技术过失 |
[20:57] | Calvert… | 卡尔弗特 |
[20:59] | that town clearly holds some emotional resonance for you, | 你对那小镇一定有感情 |
[21:01] | judging from the looks you’ve been exchanging with Mr. Hex. | 看你和海克斯先生的眼神交换就知道 |
[21:04] | How do you know it’s a town? | 你怎么知道那是个小镇 |
[21:06] | Gideon? | 吉迪恩 |
[21:10] | Calvert, Oklahoma– | 卡尔弗特 俄克拉荷马… |
[21:13] | What happened to you there, Rip? | 你在那里发生了什么 里普 |
[21:15] | And why is it so important to you? | 为什么对你那么重要 |
[21:18] | Because the past is prologue. | 因为过去就是序幕 |
[21:22] | It’s not uncommon for criminal posses | 死水帮这样的犯罪团伙 |
[21:24] | such as Stillwater to sack and pillage towns | 经常会对不配合的城镇 |
[21:26] | which they find uncooperative. | 进行烧杀抢掠 |
[21:29] | So Stillwater’s done this before? | 所以斯蒂尔沃特之前就这么干过吗 |
[21:32] | In the case of Calvert, it was Quentin Turnbull’s doing. | 卡尔弗特那次是昆汀·特布尔干的 |
[21:36] | But it was my fault. | 但那是我的错 |
[21:38] | I’d come to Calvert on a mission from the Time Masters. | 我为了执行时间之主的任务来到卡尔弗特 |
[21:41] | This was years before my son Jonas was born. | 那是在我儿子乔纳斯出生之前 |
[21:45] | Jonas… | 乔纳斯 |
[21:47] | Did you name your son after Hex? | 你用海克斯的名字给你儿子取名 |
[21:49] | After my mission was completed, | 我的任务完成后 |
[21:50] | I felt unable to leave. | 我不愿离开 |
[21:53] | I’d grown so attached to this era– | 我对这年代感情太深 |
[21:57] | a victim of the same time drift you experienced in 1958. | 和你在1958年经历的时间时间漂移一样 |
[22:00] | But obviously you left at some point. | 但显然你还是离开了 |
[22:02] | Left? I had to tear myself away from the time period | 因为怕再也见不到我的未来妻子米兰达 |
[22:07] | for fear that I would never see my then-future wife, Miranda, | 我不得不离开 |
[22:11] | ever again. | 那个年代 |
[22:16] | Turnbull attacked Calvert the very next day. | 特布尔第二天就攻击卡尔弗特了 |
[22:20] | So… | 所以 |
[22:21] | you can understand why I must act. | 你明白我为什么必须要这么做 |
[22:23] | No, Martin, I don’t. | 不 马丁 我不能 |
[22:25] | As I said before, this is advanced medicine | 我说过了 这先进的药物 |
[22:27] | unsuitable to the period, | 不该出现在这个年代 |
[22:28] | to say nothing of what this boy’s survival | 更不必说这男孩幸存下来 |
[22:29] | might do to the timeline. | 会对时间线造成什么影响了 |
[22:31] | Be that as it may, | 就算如此 |
[22:33] | I refuse to live with the regret | 我也不愿像你这样 |
[22:35] | I see on your face right now. | 满脸悔恨地活着 |
[22:42] | The information Mr. Stein got from the barkeep paid out. | 斯泰因先生从酒保那得到的消息是可靠的 |
[22:45] | I know where the Stillwater gang’s holed up. | 我知道死水帮的落脚点了 |
[22:47] | All right. Let’s ride. | 好的 我们上路 |
[22:50] | Up high. | 击个掌吧 |
[22:53] | You coming, Rip? | 你来吗 里普 |
[23:00] | That’s what I thought. | 我就知道 |
[23:19] | I wonder why she lives alone all the way out here. | 她为何在这独居 |
[23:23] | Because… | 因为 |
[23:24] | I value my privacy! | 隐私对我很重要 |
[23:27] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[23:28] | Don’t you remember me… | 你不记得我了吗 |
[23:29] | from the saloon back in Salvation? | 我们在救赎镇的酒吧见过 |
[23:32] | I remembered you, you wigged-out little girl. | 我记得你 疯丫头 |
[23:34] | If I’d wanted to talk to you then, | 如果我当时想和你说话 |
[23:35] | I would have talked to you then. | 当时就会和你说了 |
[23:37] | I ain’t fixing to talk to you now. | 我现在也不要和你讲话 |
[23:38] | Now, get off of my land! | 赶紧从我的地盘滚出去 |
[23:40] | Listen, we’re not trying to start any trouble. | 听着 我们不想惹什么麻烦 |
[23:42] | Do you want that pretty little mouth of yours filled with lead? | 你那漂亮的小嘴想吃子弹吗 |
[23:45] | Your friend has a colorful personality. | 你的朋友真有个性 |
[23:48] | I ain’t got friends. I keep to myself. | 我没朋友 我自己一个人过 |
[23:54] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[23:56] | She wasn’t my friend. | 她不是我的朋友 |
[24:00] | I was her. | 她是我的前世 |
[24:08] | We sat for that picture at the county fair, 1830. | 1830年 我们在县集市上画的这张画 |
[24:12] | He looked like such a gentleman. | 他可真绅士啊 |
[24:14] | What was his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[24:15] | Hannibal. | 汉尼拔 |
[24:16] | Hannibal Hawkes. | 汉尼拔·霍克斯 |
[24:18] | And what happened? | 后来怎么了 |
[24:20] | Was it Savage? | 是萨维奇来了吗 |
[24:24] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[24:26] | It looks familiar. | 看着眼熟 |
[24:28] | That was ours in our first life. | 那是我们第一世的东西 |
[24:36] | I remember. | 我想起来了 |
[24:37] | We crossed with Savage in Jefferson City. | 我们在杰佛逊城碰到了萨维奇 |
[24:39] | He had it with him. | 他带在身上 |
[24:40] | We escaped with it and our lives. | 我们带着它逃命了 |
[24:43] | Do you still have it? | 东西还在你手里吗 |
[24:44] | We lost it to bandits about a year later. | 一年后被土匪抢走了 |
[24:46] | We heard that the Pinkertons were after the same bandits, | 听说平克顿侦探社也在找这群土匪 |
[24:49] | but we just… | 只是我们… |
[24:50] | Hey. What is it? | 你在想什么 |
[24:53] | Objects present at the moment of my… our first death | 我…我们第一世死亡现场的物品 |
[24:57] | can be used to kill Savage. | 可以用来杀萨维奇 |
[25:00] | So, if I can get my hands on that bracelet, then — | 所以如果我能拿到那个手镯 |
[25:01] | You’re going to try to kill Savage with a bracelet? | 你想用手镯杀萨维奇 |
[25:06] | You need to stop. | 你得住手了 |
[25:07] | – Stop what? – Fighting our destiny. | -住手什么 -和我们的命运抗争 |
[25:11] | Ain’t destiny what brought you here? | 难道不是命运把你带到这里的吗 |
[25:12] | What part of destiny is she fighting? | 她在与命运抗争什么 |
[25:15] | All of it. | 全部 |
[25:17] | We get reborn. We find Hannibal — Carter — | 我们重生 和汉尼拔或者卡特相遇 |
[25:19] | then Savage finds us, and then we die. | 然后萨维奇找到我们 我们就死了 |
[25:21] | That’s — that’s the way it is. | 故事总是这么发展 |
[25:23] | It’s the way it’s always gonna be. | 永远都会是这样 |
[25:26] | I don’t believe that. | 我不信 |
[25:27] | Well, I have a few more years on you. | 我比你多活了几年 |
[25:29] | You can’t break the cycle. | 你无法打破这个轮回 |
[25:31] | That’s why I live out here, alone. | 所以我独自住在这里 |
[25:33] | For the rest of your life? | 就这样度过余生吗 |
[25:36] | Well, I guess I had to figure that out the hard way. | 我也是自己吃过苦头才明白的 |
[25:40] | I was still a young woman when Savage left me a widow. | 我还年轻时 萨维奇就让我当寡妇了 |
[25:43] | Instead of waiting for him to find me and kill me | 我没有等待他来杀了我 |
[25:47] | so that I could love my Hannibal in the next life, | 好让我在下一世和汉尼拔再续前缘 |
[25:49] | I tried to find love in this one. | 我试图在这一世寻找真爱 |
[25:52] | Talk about a curse. | 这就是诅咒吧 |
[25:54] | What happened? | 后来怎样了 |
[25:56] | He was a good man, but he wasn’t a soul mate. | 他人很好 可不是我的灵魂伴侣 |
[25:59] | It was like fate was trying to break us apart. | 好像命运想拆散我们 |
[26:02] | Eventually, fate broke both our hearts. | 后来 命运让我俩心碎不已 |
[26:05] | So I made a promise to myself | 所以我给自己立誓 |
[26:07] | that I wasn’t gonna do that to a person again. | 不会再让任何人经历这一切 |
[26:11] | I’m– I’m sorry to hear that. | 我为此感到抱歉 |
[26:14] | No, I’m who’s sorry… | 不 我才抱歉 |
[26:17] | to have to be the one to let you know | 我必须告诉你 |
[26:20] | that you’re never going to be able to love anyone else, ever. | 你永远无法爱其他人 |
[26:23] | How much do you know about our previous lives? | 你对我们的前世了解多少 |
[26:26] | I reckon not a lot because you didn’t recognize me, | 我估计没多少 你连我都认不出来 |
[26:29] | so let me tell you that we did love other men — | 所以我告诉你吧 我们确实爱过其他人 |
[26:32] | loved them real and pure, | 纯真地爱过 |
[26:34] | but it never ended well, not ever. | 但都没好结果 永远都不会 |
[26:37] | Tragedy or heartbreak… | 悲剧或悲伤 |
[26:40] | that’s how it always ends if the man’s not Carter. | 只要我们的男人不是卡特就会这样收场 |
[26:49] | We could’ve used Sara on this roundup. | 这次围捕本来莎拉可以派上用场的 |
[26:51] | A lady? You crazy? | 一个女的 你疯了吗 |
[26:53] | Just remember, we’re here to arrest Stillwater, | 记住 我们要逮捕斯蒂尔沃特 |
[26:55] | not kill him. | 不是杀了他 |
[26:56] | He always this much of a stick in the mud? | 他总是这么的古板吗 |
[26:58] | Yes. | 是的 |
[27:05] | How? It’s a miracle. | 怎么会 这简直是奇迹 |
[27:07] | Oh, it’s–it’s not a miracle, I can assure you. | 我保证这不是奇迹 |
[27:10] | Uh, M-Mrs. Neal– | 尼尔夫人 |
[27:12] | Sarah. | 萨拉 |
[27:14] | Sarah… | 萨拉 |
[27:16] | when the illness is gone, | 等他康复以后 |
[27:19] | I need you to promise me that you’ll take what’s left | 我要你答应我 你会把剩下的 |
[27:21] | of the medicine and burn it, vials and all. | 药品和瓶子等全部烧毁 |
[27:24] | Do you understand? | 你听明白了吗 |
[27:25] | Yes. Yes, I shall do it. | 是的 是的 我会的 |
[27:30] | Sarah… | 萨拉 |
[27:33] | I wish you well. | 希望你一切都好 |
[27:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[27:37] | I really must be going. | 我真的得走了 |
[27:55] | Oh, damn. | 该死 |
[28:04] | These boys got some stones. | 这些家伙还挺有胆子 |
[28:36] | Jeb Stillwater, you are under arrest. | 杰布·斯蒂尔沃特 你被逮捕了 |
[28:38] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[28:39] | You have the right to an attorney. | 你有权委托律师 |
[28:40] | There won’t be Miranda Rights for another 100 years. | 米兰达权利是一百年之后的事了 |
[28:43] | Fall back! Fall back! | 撤退 撤退 |
[28:55] | Jax! | 杰克斯 |
[29:03] | – We got to go! – Not without Jax! | -我们得走了 -不能丢下杰克斯 |
[29:04] | Well, we got Stillwater. | 抓到斯蒂尔沃特了 |
[29:06] | It means we got leverage. | 我们有谈判筹码了 |
[29:06] | Live to fight another day or die tonight– | 改日再战还是今晚战死 |
[29:09] | your choice. | 你们看着办 |
[29:18] | Where is Stillwater? | 斯蒂尔沃特在哪儿 |
[29:19] | He’s knocked out cold in the MedBay. | 他被打晕了 现在在医疗仓 |
[29:21] | Well, this is a simple matter. | 好吧 事情很简单 |
[29:22] | We trade Stillwater for Jefferson | 听海克斯先生的建议 |
[29:23] | as Mr. Hex suggested. | 拿斯蒂尔沃特换回杰佛逊 |
[29:25] | It’s not that simple. | 没这么简单 |
[29:26] | If we release Stillwater, we’re back to square one | 放走斯蒂尔沃特 就白忙活了 |
[29:28] | and the town is still in danger. | 小镇还会有危险 |
[29:29] | So is the kid. | 那个孩子也是 |
[29:31] | And we’ll figure out a way to get him back | 我们得想个不放走斯帝尔沃特 |
[29:32] | without releasing Stillwater. | 又能救回他的办法 |
[29:34] | I got a notion. | 我有一个办法 |
[29:36] | Set up a quick draw. | 来一场快枪对决 |
[29:38] | You win, | 你若赢了 |
[29:40] | get your guy back. | 就能救回你们的人 |
[29:42] | You lose, | 你若输了 |
[29:44] | you set Stillwater free. | 就放走斯蒂尔沃特 |
[29:45] | And, by “lose,” you mean… | “输了”的意思是… |
[29:47] | Get shot and killed. | 中枪身亡 |
[29:48] | Oh, great. Pistols at high noon. | 太好了 正午时分决斗 |
[29:50] | Finally, someone’s talking sense. | 终于有人说到点上了 |
[29:52] | There has to be another way, a better way. | 肯定有其它办法 更好的办法 |
[29:54] | Sure. | 没错 |
[29:56] | Go after Stillwater with all your gear from the future. | 用你们的未来武器对付斯帝尔沃特 |
[30:00] | I don’t know how that’ll sit with your captain, though. | 不知道你们的船长是否同意 |
[30:03] | Mm, let’s assume it’s a bad idea. | 我想这主意不好 |
[30:05] | So who’s standing in the middle of Main Street? | 所以谁要站到大街中央进行决斗 |
[30:07] | I’ll do it. | 我来 |
[30:09] | Raymond, now is not the time | 雷蒙德 现在不是让你 |
[30:10] | to indulge your cowboy fantasies. | 沉醉在牛仔英雄梦的时候 |
[30:12] | No one else is stepping forward. | 没有其他人站出来 |
[30:14] | Plus, I’m a decent shot… | 再说我枪法不错 |
[30:16] | at least I was with an air rifle. | 至少我气枪玩得不错 |
[30:18] | I can’t believe you’re encouraging this. | 你居然支持他的做法 |
[30:20] | You know it’s the only way. | 你知道我们别无选择 |
[30:22] | Dr. Palmer’s going to get himself killed. | 帕尔默博士会害死自己 |
[30:23] | I think you forfeited your right to an opinion | 我们到了这你就不愿离开飞船 |
[30:25] | when you refused to leave the ship since we’ve been here. | 我想你没权发表意见 |
[30:28] | I had good reason. | 我这么做是有原因的 |
[30:29] | Because of Calvert. | 因为卡尔弗特 |
[30:30] | Yes, but not in the way you think. | 没错 但不是你们想的那样 |
[30:33] | Leaving Calvert, leaving this…era | 离开卡尔弗特 离开这个时代 |
[30:36] | is one of the hardest things I’ve ever had to do. | 是我有生以来最痛苦的事情之一 |
[30:39] | And why is that, Captain? | 为什么会这样 船长 |
[30:43] | A Time Master is trained to do his work without interference, | 时间之主受的训练是工作时不得干涉历史 |
[30:46] | which means not helping people or being a hero. | 也就不能帮别人或逞英雄 |
[30:49] | But as you’ve seen, Dr. Palmer, this era offers | 但如你们所见 帕尔默博士 这个时代 |
[30:51] | many opportunities for heroism. | 这个时代需要英雄 |
[30:54] | I found it… | 我发现它会 |
[30:56] | enticing. | 让人痴迷 |
[30:58] | And you still managed to leave. | 可你还是离开了 |
[31:02] | Something’s been bugging me all these years. | 这些年有件事一直困扰着我 |
[31:05] | If you’d have known what Turnbull was going to do | 如果你当时知道特布尔 |
[31:07] | to Calvert, would you have left? | 要对卡尔弗特做什么 你还会走吗 |
[31:13] | That’s the thing, Jonah. | 这就是问题所在 乔纳 |
[31:16] | I did know. | 我确实知道 |
[31:21] | I deserve that. | 是我活该 |
[31:22] | You deserve a lot worse. | 怎么打你都不为过 |
[31:23] | You knew, and you still left? | 你都知道了 却还是走了 |
[31:24] | Of course I knew. I was a Time Master. | 我当然知道 我当时是时间之主 |
[31:26] | And therein lay the problem. | 问题就在这里 |
[31:28] | Like Raymond, like Martin, | 就像雷蒙德和马丁一样 |
[31:29] | I felt the pull of heroism, of this era’s penchant | 我感受到这个时代需要英雄 |
[31:32] | for being rife with opportunities | 这里机遇遍地 |
[31:33] | to make a difference. | 谁都可以有所作为 |
[31:35] | That’s one of the things that called to me, | 这就是我被吸引的原因之一 |
[31:36] | and that is why I had to leave. | 也是我必须离开的理由 |
[31:41] | Because had I stayed… | 因为如果我留了下来… |
[31:44] | I could no longer have remained a Time Master. | 我就不能再做时间之主 |
[31:52] | But I’m no longer a Time Master… | 可我已不是时间之主了… |
[31:56] | which is why I’ll face Stillwater. | 所以我才要迎战死水帮 |
[31:57] | Wait. I said that I would do it. | 等等 不是说好我去吗 |
[31:59] | And get yourself shot and killed? | 你去挨枪送死吗 |
[32:00] | It’s appreciated, but I’d rather you stayed alive. | 谢谢 不过你还是留着小命吧 |
[32:04] | Send word to Stillwater’s posse. | 通知死水帮那群人 |
[32:08] | I believe high noon is in less than three hours. | 还有不到三个小时就是正午了 |
[32:19] | You want to talk about it? | 想谈谈吗 |
[32:22] | Not really. | 不想谈 |
[32:27] | You don’t have to listen to her, you know? | 你没必要听她的 |
[32:30] | Is this you not talking about it? | 这就是所谓的不谈吗 |
[32:32] | No. This is me ignoring you | 不 我只是把你说的 |
[32:35] | saying you don’t want to talk about it. | “不想”忽略掉 |
[32:39] | Look, I get it. | 听我说 我理解 |
[32:41] | Things may have gone very wrong for Old West you | 老西部的你和她当时爱的人 |
[32:45] | and whoever she loved who wasn’t Carter. | 结果可能不太美好 |
[32:48] | But? | 但是呢 |
[32:49] | But Old West you didn’t know Ray Palmer. | 但老西部的你并不认识雷·帕尔默 |
[32:53] | She didn’t love Ray Palmer. | 她也不爱雷·帕尔默 |
[32:56] | You do. | 但你爱他 |
[32:58] | And you have to live your life. | 你要活出自己的人生 |
[33:00] | She already lived hers. | 她已经活出她的人生 |
[33:12] | You think Hunter can pull this off? | 你觉得亨特能搞定吗 |
[33:14] | Reasonably. | 差不多吧 |
[33:16] | If not, I got dibs on that newfangled revolver of his. | 要是不行 他的新式左轮手枪就归我了 |
[33:32] | You sure about this? | 你有信心吗 |
[33:35] | Well, if anything, it feels good to be out here again, | 我只想说 又回到这个时代站在这里 |
[33:38] | in this era. | 感觉还不错 |
[33:39] | Well, don’t get too attached. | 别太投入感情 |
[33:42] | That is what I keep telling myself. | 我也一直对自己这么说 |
[33:46] | I’ll be drawing for Sheriff Palmer. | 我替帕尔默警长决斗 |
[33:49] | How do me and my boys know you’re going to keep your word? | 我和我的手下要怎么相信你会信守诺言 |
[33:52] | Sheriff Palmer’s a straight shooter. | 帕尔默警长为人正直 |
[33:55] | Then he should be the one in the street. | 所以应该由他出面决斗 |
[34:53] | Jefferson, are you all right? | 杰佛逊 你没事吧 |
[34:55] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[34:56] | Did you just shoot somebody for me? | 你居然为了我开枪杀人 |
[34:58] | Yeah. You’re welcome. | 是啊 不客气 |
[35:03] | I don’t think we’re done here yet. | 还没结束呢 |
[35:08] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[35:16] | They found us. | 他们找到我们了 |
[35:28] | Ah, friends! Welcome. | 欢迎啊 朋友们 |
[35:31] | I think you’ll find this slightly more effective | 你会觉得这把枪 |
[35:33] | than your current sidearm. | 比你手上那把更好用些 |
[35:34] | Yes, I will be wanting that back, by the way. | 对了 用完后记得还给我 |
[35:36] | And you’ll be needing this. | 这个你能用得上 |
[35:38] | What about revealing our future tech to the locals? | 让本地人见识一下未来科技吧 |
[35:40] | It doesn’t seem to bother them. Shall we? | 应该也吓唬不了他们 来吗 |
[35:56] | What about our guns? | 我们的枪呢 |
[35:57] | Sorry. Grabbed what I could. | 抱歉 我就顺手拿了这些 |
[36:14] | That’s what’s up! | 看到没 |
[36:15] | Y’all better stay the hell away from us! | 你们最好别招惹我们 |
[36:17] | Calm down, Jefferson. | 冷静点 杰佛逊 |
[36:25] | – Traitor! – Not possible. | -叛徒 -我才不是 |
[36:27] | I was never on your side. I was on my side. | 我从未跟你们一伙 我自己一伙 |
[36:45] | You’ll never win! | 你们赢不了的 |
[36:46] | Wake up, pal. We already did. | 醒醒吧老兄 我们已经赢了 |
[36:59] | Fool. The Time Masters have initiated Omega Protocol. | 傻瓜 时间之主启动了欧米茄协议 |
[37:03] | The Pilgrim’s coming for you, Chronos. | 漫游者会找上你的 克罗诺斯 |
[37:06] | Your deaths are just a matter of time. | 你迟早会死的 |
[37:16] | Well, that was easy. | 真轻松 |
[37:27] | – You’re not staying. – Are you? | -你不留下吗 -你呢 |
[37:30] | Me? You know I can’t. | 我吗 你知道我不能留下 |
[37:32] | But this town still needs a sheriff. | 但这镇子还是需要位警长 |
[37:35] | Well, I’m not the law-and-order type… | 我不是个遵纪守法的人 |
[37:39] | nor the staying-in-one-place type either. | 在一个地方也待不久 |
[37:42] | Well, we have that much in common at least. | 好吧 至少这点咱俩是一样的 |
[37:47] | At least. | 至少 |
[37:51] | Be well, Jonah. | 保重 乔纳 |
[37:53] | Nice thing about my world– | 我的世界对你有个好处 |
[37:55] | for you, it ain’t going anywhere. | 就是你随时都可以回来 |
[37:58] | Ah, perhaps we will see each other again, my friend. | 我们或许还会再见面 我的朋友 |
[38:02] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:04] | I reckon that’d be okay. | 我想那不成问题 |
[38:15] | Interesting fella. | 有趣的家伙 |
[38:18] | Indeed. | 是啊 |
[38:19] | This town’s seen a lot of interesting. | 这小镇见识了不少有趣的东西 |
[38:22] | Suppose you got one of those doohickies | 你是不是有那种能 |
[38:24] | that erases people’s memories or something? | 抹去人们记忆之类的玩意儿 |
[38:28] | No. But… | 没有 不过… |
[38:30] | skepticism and disbelief are a far more effective tool. | 猜忌与怀疑远比那个更有效 |
[38:33] | Ah. So, if anybody here talks, no one will believe them. | 所以如果这里有人说了 也没人会相信 |
[38:37] | Would you, Mr. Snart? | 你会相信吗 史纳特先生 |
[38:42] | I’m not going to pretend to understand what I saw. | 我不知道自己见到了什么 |
[38:45] | I’d prefer that you didn’t tell anyone about it either. | 我希望你也不会告诉任何人 |
[38:49] | That goes for you too, young Master Neal. | 你也是 尼尔小少爷 |
[38:53] | – My last name’s Wells. – Excuse me? | -我姓威尔斯 -什么 |
[38:56] | His father’s surname. | 那是他父亲的名字 |
[38:58] | Herbert George Wells. | 赫伯特·乔治·威尔斯 |
[39:02] | You’re H.G. Wells. | 你是H·G·威尔斯 |
[39:05] | H.G.– I like that. | H·G 我喜欢 |
[39:08] | Astonishing. | 太惊人了 |
[39:11] | God, it feels so good to be in normal clothes again. | 能再穿上正常的衣服感觉太好了 |
[39:14] | The people here need to invent fabric softener asap. | 这些人得赶快发明出衣物柔顺剂 |
[39:18] | Is that all? | 就这点感受吗 |
[39:19] | It’s just that you’ve seemed a little off | 自从你去野外回来后 |
[39:21] | ever since you came back from your walkabout. | 感觉你有点不在状态 |
[39:23] | Ray, I told you… | 雷 我都说了… |
[39:25] | Something, but I don’t think it’s the whole truth. | 一部分 我觉得你还有所隐瞒 |
[39:29] | I thought that we decided to be honest with each other. | 我还以为我们说好要坦诚相待了 |
[39:33] | And I am. | 我有啊 |
[39:35] | I am being honest with you, Ray. | 我对你很坦诚 雷 |
[39:37] | Look, I met a woman, and I learned some things. | 我遇见了一个女人 知道了些事情 |
[39:42] | I told you about killing Savage. | 我跟你说过如何杀死萨维奇 |
[39:46] | And the rest… | 而其他的… |
[39:49] | the rest is what she thought, not what I think. | 其他的事是她的想法 不是我的 |
[39:53] | I don’t have to listen to her. | 我不必听她的 |
[40:05] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[40:08] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[40:11] | I think they’re waiting for us on the bridge. | 我想他们已经在舰桥上等我们了 |
[40:12] | We should go. | 我们该走了 |
[40:17] | So how are you feeling, given your concerns | 你现在感觉如何 你不是担心 |
[40:19] | about becoming addicted to this era once again? | 会再次迷上这个时代吗 |
[40:22] | The last time I left, Martin, | 我上次离开 马丁 |
[40:23] | I did it to be with those closest to me. | 是因为想回到我最亲近的人身边 |
[40:27] | I’m doing the same again. | 这次我也会这么做 |
[40:28] | So where to now? | 现在要去哪里 |
[40:30] | Or, more specifically, when? | 更准确说是哪个年代 |
[40:33] | Is there another Fragmentation we can hide out in? | 我们还能躲到其他时间碎片里吗 |
[40:35] | Unfortunately, matters are not quite so simple. | 不幸的是 事情没这么简单 |
[40:39] | How’d I know you were gonna say something like that? | 我就知道你会这么说 |
[40:41] | – Rip’s buddies. – And yours. | -里普的朋友们 -也是你的 |
[40:44] | The Time Masters have issued Omega Protocols on all of us. | 时间之主已对我们启动了欧米茄协议 |
[40:47] | That sounds pretty terrible. | 感觉不太妙 |
[40:50] | The worst kind of order they can issue… | 那是他们能下达的最可怕的命令… |
[40:53] | they’ve sent the Pilgrim after us. | 他们派漫游者来追杀我们 |
[40:56] | Who’s the Pilgrim? | 漫游者是谁 |
[40:56] | The Pilgrim is the Time Masters’ most deadly assassin, | 是时间之主最致命的刺客 |
[40:59] | and she will stop at nothing | 而且她从不罢休 |
[41:00] | until each and every one of you are dead. | 直到杀光你们所有人 |
[41:02] | Ooh, scary. | 真吓人 |
[41:05] | Pretty sure we can handle ourselves. | 我们应该能应付得了 |
[41:08] | Indeed… | 没错… |
[41:10] | which is why she won’t be going after | 所以她才不会追杀 |
[41:11] | the present-day versions of you. | 如今的你 |
[41:15] | She’s hunting our younger selves. | 她在追捕我们年轻的个体 |
[41:20] | And she won’t stop until each and every one of us | 而且她不会罢休 直至我们所有人 |
[41:23] | has been erased from the timeline. | 都从时间线上消失不见 |