Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] In 2166, an immortal tyrant named Vandal Savage 2166年 永生的暴君汪达尔·萨维奇
[00:06] conquered the world and murdered my wife and child. 征服了世界 杀害了我的妻儿
[00:09] I have assembled an elite team 我招募了一个精英团队
[00:10] to hunt him throughout time and stop his rise to power. 穿越时间去寻找他 并阻止他取得霸权
[00:13] Unfortunately, my plan is opposed by the body 不幸的是 我的计划遭到
[00:15] I’d sworn my allegiance to, the Time Masters. 我曾发誓效忠的组织 时间之主的反对
[00:19] In the future, my friends may not be heroes, 未来 我的朋友们或许不是英雄
[00:21] but if we succeed, 但倘若此举成功
[00:23] they will be remembered as legends. 他们将会成为传奇 被世人铭记
[00:31] Two years. You left us stranded in 1958. 你让我们被困在1958年整整两年了
[00:33] I was happy with the life we built together, 我很高兴我们一起生活
[00:35] the one I thought would be our future. 我以为那就是我们的未来
[00:37] Chronos attacked us. 克罗诺斯袭击了我们
[00:38] He sabotaged the ship and took Snart. 他破坏了飞船并带走了史纳特
[00:40] If you’re gonna kill, 如果你要杀了我
[00:41] you could at least tell me what’s going on. 至少也要告诉我怎么回事吧
[00:46] The Time Masters, 时间之主
[00:47] they took me to a place called the Vanishing Point. 他们把我带去消失点
[00:49] I’ve spent lifetimes training by them, being reborn. 他们一直努力训练我 使我获得重生
[00:52] Don’t kill him. 不要杀他
[00:55] The Time Masters took one of our own 时间之主成功
[00:57] and turned him against us. 让我们窝里反了
[00:58] I say we undo their handiwork. 我们要重整团队
[01:07] I trust that you’re comfortable, Mr. Rory. 我想你很自在 罗里先生
[01:13] Or do you answer to Chronos these days? 你已经习惯当克洛诺斯了吗
[01:15] I don’t take orders from you. 我不受你的指挥
[01:17] I can’t believe I ever did. 不敢相信还曾效力于你
[01:20] Well, that’s debatable. 这一点还有待商榷
[01:24] I’m calling on you for two reasons. 我找你有两件事
[01:27] First, we could use your help. 第一 我们需要你的帮助
[01:31] What’s the second reason? 第二件事是什么
[01:33] We’re headed to 2147 to engage Savage. 我们要前往2147年与萨维奇交战
[01:36] Is that the second reason or the first? 这是第二件还是第一件
[01:39] Ah, forget it. 当我没说
[01:42] I owe you an apology, Mr. Rory. 我得向你道歉 罗里先生
[01:45] I failed you. 我让你失望了
[01:46] I brought you along on this mission under false pretenses, 我骗你加入这次行动
[01:49] in denial of your true nature. 忽略了你的本性
[01:51] And when that nature took its course, 但当你露出本性时
[01:54] I asked Mr. Snart to… 我就让史纳特先生…
[01:59] deal with you. 解决掉你
[02:02] My point being, 我想说的是
[02:05] your quarrel should be with me and not with him. 你该找我算帐 与他无关
[02:07] Well, if it makes you feel any better, 为了让你好受点
[02:11] I want to kill both of you. 我可以把你俩都干掉
[02:16] Captain, we’ve arrived at 2147. 船长 我们已经抵达2147年
[02:20] Thank you, Gideon. 谢谢你 吉迪恩
[02:21] Set a course for the Kasnia Conglomerate. 设定航线前往卡斯尼亚企业集团
[02:26] 150 years in the future and people are still wearing wool? 150年后人类居然还穿毛料衣服
[02:29] Man, I hate wool. 我太讨厌毛料衣服了
[02:30] Be grateful, Mr. Jackson. 知足吧 杰克逊先生
[02:31] Those living outside the Kasnia Conglomerate 不住在卡斯尼亚企业集团的人
[02:33] are dressed in rags. 只能衣衫褴褛
[02:34] Conglomerate? 企业集团
[02:35] Yes, in the year 2080, 没错 2080年
[02:37] government began to give way to corporations. 企业开始取代政府
[02:40] More like 2008. 跟2008年差不多
[02:41] According to Gideon, in two hours time, 根据吉迪恩的汇报 不出两个小时
[02:43] our favorite immortal psychopath 我们最爱的永生疯子
[02:44] is scheduled to attend a meeting 将参加一个
[02:46] of the Conglomerate’s share holders. 企业集团的股东大会
[02:47] Ooh, sounds exciting. 听起来不错
[02:49] You think Savage takes over the world by trading stocks? 你认为萨维奇是靠炒股征服世界的吗
[02:52] What we do know is, in 20 years time, 我们掌握的信息是 在二十年内
[02:54] Kasnia is the foothold from which Savage 卡斯尼亚企业集团为萨维奇征服世界
[02:56] takes over the world, 奠定了坚实基础
[02:56] so we hardly want to take him on there, 我们当然不想到那时再面对他
[02:58] but if we can figure out 但如果我们能搞明白
[02:59] how his actions here lead to his rise to power, 他是怎么由此取得霸权的
[03:04] then we won’t need to. 就不用陷入那种局面了
[03:05] Copy that, Captain, 明白了 船长
[03:07] But if we’re gonna be checking out the future… 但要在未来做侦察
[03:09] We should probably invite the nerd twins. 我们也许该带上呆子二人组
[03:12] You know, I can already hear 我已经想到斯泰因
[03:13] what Stein’s gonna say about 2147. 会怎么评价2147年了
[03:16] The future, it’s… 未来很…
[03:17] – Fascinating. – Astonishing. -很迷人 -很惊人
[03:20] Well, it was a 50-50 chance which one he’d choose. 他用这两个词的几率均等
[03:22] Actually I was going to say, remarkable. 其实我想说的是”很惊艳”
[03:24] Isn’t it? 可不是吗
[03:25] 2147 was considered the world’s zenith. 2147年被认为是世界发达的顶峰
[03:29] All of these people have five good years 这些人还能过五年
[03:31] to look forward to. 好日子
[03:32] Before what? 后来怎么了
[03:33] Before a ruthless dictator 后来一位残忍的独裁者
[03:34] named Per Degaton comes to power, 皮尔·德加顿上台
[03:36] releases the Armageddon Virus, 散播了末日病毒
[03:38] and most of them end up dead. 害死了很多人
[03:40] Well, that’s depressing. 听着很不快
[03:48] Is that my suit? That’s my suit. 那是我的战衣吗 那是我的战衣
[03:59] You have been identified as violating Ordinance 12. 你违反了《法令》第十二条
[04:02] That is how Per Degaton’s father Tor 这就是皮尔·德加顿的父亲多尔
[04:05] maintains order in Kasnia. 维持卡斯尼亚秩序的方式
[04:08] Doesn’t look like progress to me. 我怎么不觉得这是进步呢
[04:10] Speaking of progress, 说到进步
[04:11] we need to get a better lay of the land. 我们要掌握这里的情势
[04:12] And I need to get a better look at how 我也要了解他们怎么
[04:14] they made my suit autonomous. 把我的战衣自动化的
[04:15] Well, why don’t you take Martin and Jax with you? 你带马丁和杰克斯去吧
[04:17] Ms. Lance, Mr. Snart, and I will work on locating Savage. 兰斯小姐和史纳特先生跟我去找萨维奇
[04:23] Tor Degaton holds daily meetings 多尔·德加顿和董事会
[04:24] with his board of directors. 每天都会开例会
[04:26] And it’s open to the public? 对外公开吗
[04:27] ‘Course not. 当然不公开
[04:29] Just Kasnia’s shareholders. 只有卡斯尼亚的股东可以参加
[04:31] I hate to break it to you, but we’re not shareholders. 很不想打击你 但我们都不是股东
[04:34] I’m more of a hard asset man, myself. 我本身就是硬资产
[04:49] You’re clear to attend. 你可以进去
[04:50] They’ll have to wait outside. 他们得在外面等
[04:52] Oh, no, this is my accountant, 没事 这是我的会计
[04:53] and she is my personal assist– bodyguard. 她是我的私人助…保镖
[04:57] Stockholders only. 非股东不能入内
[05:06] We’ve been through this. 我们已经谈过了
[05:07] I won’t put the resolution to a vote. 我不会就此决议进行表决
[05:10] Sir, with greatest respect, 先生 无意冒犯
[05:12] the situation outside the Conglomerate’s borders 企业集团外部的情况
[05:14] is becoming untenable. 已经濒临崩溃了
[05:17] The food riots, climate change. 粮食暴动 气候变化
[05:19] I am well aware that the world outside our walls 我深知我们外面的世界
[05:21] is descending into chaos, 这合乎逻辑
[05:24] but causing chaos cannot be a proper response 但制造混乱也不能解决这个问题
[05:26] It is not chaos. 这不是混乱
[05:29] It is logic. 这是逻辑
[05:30] The world’s population is unsustainable at current levels. 世界人口已难以维持现有水平
[05:35] The herd must be thinned. 需要削减人口
[05:37] So you’ve argued, Mr. Savage, 你已经说过了 萨维奇先生
[05:40] but no matter how many times you choose to press your point, 但不管你把这观点强调多少次
[05:43] my decision shall stand. 我也不会改变决定
[06:15] Vandal. 汪达尔
[06:18] Oh, my boy. 我的孩子
[06:19] My father would have you killed for calling me that. 让我爸听到你这么叫我他会杀了你的
[06:22] Oh, I wouldn’t want to challenge execution. 我还是别拿性命开玩笑了
[06:25] Per Degaton. 皮尔·德加顿
[06:27] So how did the meeting go? 会议顺利吗
[06:29] Well, your father was being his usual intractable self. 你父亲还是那样冥顽不化
[06:32] The problem is, my young student, 我年轻的学生 问题是
[06:35] to run a corporation is not the same as ruling a country. 经营企业和治理国家不是一回事
[06:40] If you’re implying that my father 如果你的潜台词是我父亲
[06:42] doesn’t have what it takes– 没有资格
[06:43] Yes, he would have killed me for that as well. 是的 说这话他也会杀了我
[06:47] Well, I suppose I just have to live dangerously then. 看来我随时会性命不保
[06:52] So how are your studies progressing? 你的学习怎么样了
[06:58] He’s a teacher. 他是个老师
[07:00] Tutor, it would seem, to young Per Degaton himself. 他就像年轻的皮尔·德加顿的导师
[07:02] You say that like it’s supposed to mean something. 你好像还有潜台词
[07:05] After the death of his father in five year’s time, 皮尔·德加顿的父亲去世五年之后
[07:07] Per Degaton unleashes the Armageddon Virus, 他会释放末日病毒
[07:09] which decimates the world’s population, 让世界人口锐减
[07:11] leaving it ripe for conquest. 征服世界就能水到渠成了
[07:16] Per Degaton primes the world for dictatorship, 皮尔·德加顿铺好了独裁的路
[07:19] and then when the time is right… 只要时机成熟
[07:23] Savage snatches that power away from him. 萨维奇就能夺走他的权力
[07:27] By killing Per Degaton. 把皮尔·德加顿杀掉
[07:29] Indeed. 没错
[07:30] Okay, so we don’t have what we need to take out Savage, 虽然我们无法干掉萨维奇
[07:33] but maybe now we can figure out 阻止他取得霸权
[07:34] a way to stop his rise to power. 阻止他掌权
[07:36] By depriving him of his springboard, Per Degaton. 夺走他的跳板 皮尔·德加顿
[07:38] Okay, how do we do that? 好吧 我们怎么做
[07:42] It’s quite simple, really. 其实很简单
[07:43] We kill the little bastard ourselves. 我们替他杀掉那个小混蛋
[07:58] To be clear, we’re talking about murdering a child… 确认一下 我们是要杀掉一个孩子
[08:02] Who hasn’t done anything to anyone… 一个没有伤害任何人的孩子
[08:04] Yet, so why don’t we pick him off now, 是还没有 不如趁现在
[08:06] while the picking’s easy? 毫不费力地解决他
[08:08] There’s got to be a better way. 一定还有更好的办法
[08:09] How do we even know that this Per Degaton kid’s path 我们怎么知道皮尔·德加顿这孩子
[08:12] to becoming a world-ruling dictator is inevitable? 一定会成为统治世界的独裁者
[08:14] Because in the future that I’m from, 因为我来自的未来的孩子
[08:17] children learn about Per Degaton in the same way 对皮尔·德加顿和你们年代的孩子
[08:19] that children in your time learn about Adolf Hitler. 对阿道夫·希特勒有一样的认识
[08:22] What about addressing the larger societal problems 为何不解决促使这个独裁者
[08:24] that would allow such a despot’s rise to power? 取得霸权的更大社会问题
[08:26] We already know what pushes this punk 我们已经知道是萨维奇
[08:28] to the dark side: Savage. 让这小子黑化
[08:30] Look, it’s not the kid’s fault 这孩子有个永生的疯子
[08:31] he’s got an immortal psychopath as his tutor. 作导师并不是他的错
[08:33] If we don’t kill the kid now, Savage will as soon 如果我们现在不杀了这孩子 萨维奇也会在
[08:36] as he’s done using him to take over the world. 利用他征服了世界后杀了他
[08:39] If he doesn’t build him into the greatest tyrant 萨维奇把这孩子培养成史上
[08:41] the world has ever known, 最恶名昭彰的暴君
[08:42] Savage can’t become the last tyrant 他才能成为未来世界的
[08:44] the world will ever know. 最后一位暴君
[08:46] Murdering a child in cold blood 跟萨维奇杀害你儿子一样
[08:48] just like Savage murdered your own son. 残忍地杀害一个孩子
[08:50] What’s the use in saving the world 如果我们只能用和他同样的手段
[08:52] if we stoop to his methods to do so? 那拯救世界的意义何在
[08:58] I’m with Professor Stein. 我赞成斯泰因教授的观点
[09:00] Okay, fine. 好吧
[09:01] If y’all don’t have the guts to kill this kid… 如果你们都不敢杀害这个孩子
[09:04] Then removing him from the timeline 那或许只能退而求其次
[09:05] might be the next best thing. 把他从这时间线上抹去了
[09:08] Great, we’ve gone from infanticide to child abduction. 真棒 我们从杀害变成绑架儿童了
[09:11] Progress. 有进步
[09:12] First we need to devise how to abduct him 首先我们得想好如何从他父亲的
[09:14] from underneath the noses of his father’s private guard. 私人保镖手上把他绑走
[09:16] And don’t forget the army of Atom robots. 可别忘了还有原子机器人大军
[09:19] We’re going to need an accomplished thief. 我们需要一个娴熟的绑匪
[09:21] Well, while you’re kidnapping baby Hitler, 你们去绑架小希特勒
[09:23] Professor Stein and I will sabotage the robot army. 我和斯泰因教授去摧毁机器人大军
[09:26] I call Team Robot Army. 我跟机器人大军小队
[09:27] Isn’t that a waste of time? 这难道不是在浪费时间吗
[09:28] Not for the Kasnian citizens 对于被我的科技统治着的
[09:30] who attornment by my technology. 卡斯尼亚居民来说就不是
[09:32] That technology does lead to Savage’s rise to power. 这项科技确实帮助萨维奇取得霸权
[09:34] Good backup plan. 很好的支援
[09:36] Fine, Team Kidnapping. 好吧 我跟绑架小队
[09:38] Go team. 加油
[09:45] Hey, you okay? 你还好吗
[09:47] Yeah, yeah, I was just… thinking. 还好 我只是在想一件事
[09:50] Ah, I think I understand. 我懂你
[09:53] You do? 你懂
[09:54] Yeah, Savage. 是萨维奇
[09:55] He’s so close you can sense him, right? 他就在附近 你能感应到他 对吗
[09:59] Yeah. 对
[10:01] Do you want to talk about it? 你想聊聊吗
[10:04] No. Don’t worry about me. 没事 别担心我
[10:06] I’ll be fine. 我会没事的
[10:07] Okay. 好的
[10:13] Honey? 亲爱的
[10:18] Honey? 亲爱的
[10:20] I’m home. 我回来了
[10:30] What’s the matter? 怎么了
[10:31] Nothing. 没事
[10:33] Can I fix you a drink? 给你倒杯酒吧
[10:36] That would be lovely. 那就再好不过了
[10:37] And while you do, you can tell me what’s on your mind. 你边倒酒边跟我说你在想什么吧
[10:39] Really, it’s nothing. 真的没什么
[10:42] You are a terrible liar. 你真不会撒谎
[10:44] Yes, but… 是的 但是
[10:46] you love me anyway. 你还是这么爱我
[10:48] Beyond anything I can describe. 无法言喻的爱
[10:53] And because I love you, 而正因为我爱你
[10:54] I know when something’s bothering you. 我知道你有烦心事
[10:56] It’s–it’s just a feeling. 只是 只是一种感觉
[11:00] Of him? 感觉到他了
[11:01] It’s hard to tell. 我说不好
[11:05] I haven’t sensed Savage’s presence, 我还没有感应到萨维奇的存在
[11:06] but you do– or you think you do. 但你感应到了 或者你觉得你感应到了
[11:10] I think it’s time for us to go. 我们该离开了
[11:13] I have some vacation time coming up. 我马上要休假了
[11:14] We can drive to Coast City and do some sightseeing. 我们可以开车去海滨城游玩一番
[11:16] A vacation isn’t going to fix this. 度假也解决不了这问题
[11:18] I know. 我知道
[11:19] Savage isn’t just gonna forget about us 萨维奇不会因为我们离开了
[11:20] because we went away. 就放过我们
[11:22] I know. 我知道
[11:23] And he’s not gonna stop until– 而他不会罢手直到…
[11:25] Mommy? 妈妈
[11:27] I can’t sleep. 我睡不着
[11:29] Hey, Slugger. 你好啊 小懒虫
[11:30] – Daddy. – Come here. -爸爸 -过来
[11:38] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[11:41] Nothing. Nothing. 没什么 没什么
[11:44] I just love you so much. 我只是很爱你
[11:48] I love both of you so much. 很爱你们
[11:57] No litter. No street crime. No smog. 没有垃圾 街头犯罪和雾霾
[12:00] How soon can we leave? 我们什么时候离开这里
[12:02] Keep your eyes peeled. 眼睛睁大点
[12:04] According to Gideon, 吉迪恩说
[12:05] Per Degaton should be passing through any minute 皮尔·德加顿很快就会经过这里
[12:07] on his way to gymnastics class. 去上体操课
[12:09] Are you telling me future Hitler is enrolled 你是说未来的希特勒要上
[12:11] in a gymnastics class? 体操课吗
[12:22] Yes. 没错
[12:32] I got eyes on Little Lord Fauntleroy. 我看见小公子方特洛伊了
[12:34] I don’t see him. 我没看见他
[12:36] It’s because he’s surrounded by daddy’s goon squad. 因为他四周都是他老爸的打手队
[12:39] Northeast corner of the plaza. 广场东北角
[12:43] Got him. 发现目标
[12:44] You sure you don’t want to just shoot him? 你确定不直接崩了他吗
[12:46] It’d be a whole lot easier. 那会容易很多
[12:47] Stick to the plan, both of you. 你俩按计划行事
[12:53] Now, Ms. Lance. 行动 兰斯小姐
[12:59] I’m in position. 我已就位
[13:01] It’s up to you now, Mr. Snart. 现在该你上场了 史纳特先生
[13:08] Take him to the exit. 把他带到撤离点
[13:10] Move out. 撤退
[13:15] Since the introduction of our latest line 自从引入我们最新的
[13:17] of autonomous law enforcement officers, 自动化执法人员后
[13:19] crime has dropped precipitously. 犯罪活动大幅减少
[13:22] In fact, it’s nonexistent. 事实上已没有犯罪活动了
[13:24] Really? 真的吗
[13:25] Well, thank you for showing us around, Dr. Brice. 感谢你带我们参观 布莱斯博士
[13:28] It’s my pleasure. 是我的荣幸
[13:29] We don’t get very many visitors from Central City 自从尖端科研实验室公司接管了中城
[13:31] ever since the S.T.A.R. Labs Corporation took it over. 那里就很少人来观光了
[13:37] Uh, unless I’m mistaken, 我没搞错的话
[13:39] your tech utilizes a dwarf star alloy. 你的技术用到了矮星合金
[13:42] The technology is proprietary, but yes. 这技术有专利 但没错
[13:46] How did you know, Doctor… 你怎么知道的 博士…
[13:48] Lecter… 莱克特…
[13:49] Dr. Hannibal Lecter. 汉尼拔·莱克特博士
[13:52] So how did you get into robotics, Dr. Brice? 你是怎么接触机器人技术的 布莱斯博士
[13:57] Oh, well, it’s in my blood. 我生来就喜欢
[13:59] Robotics have been a passion of my family 自从我的曾曾曾曾祖父
[14:01] ever since my great-great-great-great 建立了这家公司
[14:03] grandfather founded this company. 我们家族都热衷研究机器人技术
[14:10] Is that… 那是…
[14:12] Oh, my God. 天呐
[14:17] Huh, weird. 奇怪
[14:19] You look just like him. 你长得很像他
[14:21] Yes, I-I look just like… 是啊 我长得很像…
[14:24] yeah, that’s… 真的…
[14:26] that’s pretty weird. 好奇怪
[14:31] I can’t believe it. 真不敢相信
[14:32] I’m like the Werner Von Braun of robots. 我就像机器人界的沃纳·冯·布劳恩
[14:35] The who? 谁
[14:35] The Nazi scientist who invented the V2 rocket, 发明了V2火箭的纳粹科学家
[14:38] built it using slave labor, then used it to level London. 用苦役造火箭夷平伦敦
[14:41] Except my robots will one day be used 只是我的机器人有一天
[14:43] to level the entire world. 会被用来夷平整个世界
[14:44] Ray, dude, do you not think 雷 兄弟 你不觉得
[14:46] you’re focusing on the wrong thing here? 你搞错重点了吗
[14:48] I mean, you have a kid you didn’t even know about. 你有个连自己都不知道的孩子
[14:50] Had a kid. In this particular time period, 是有过孩子 此时此刻
[14:52] his offspring would be long since dead. 他的孩子早就死了
[14:55] Thank you, 谢谢你
[14:56] as if I wasn’t already feeling bad enough. 就像我心里还不够难受一样
[14:58] How is it even possible that I’m someone’s 我怎么可能是人家的
[15:00] great-great-great-great grandfather? 曾曾曾曾祖父
[15:03] Before we left in 2016, the only person I was… 我们离开2016年前 唯一和我…
[15:08] Having sex with? 发生关系的人
[15:10] Ghosted me the week before we left. 我们离开前一周她还和我玩失踪
[15:13] Sh-she died? 她死了吗
[15:14] No, no, ghosting. 不 是玩失踪
[15:16] It’s where you pretend to be dead 就是装死
[15:17] by not answering somebody’s text. 不回短信
[15:19] What a strange age for dating. 奇怪的约会年代啊
[15:22] You think maybe she didn’t reply to your text because… 你觉得她不回你短信或许是因为…
[15:26] She knew she was pregnant? 她知道自己怀孕了吗
[15:30] No wonder my kid started the company 难怪我的孩子会创立公司
[15:31] that manufactures evil robots. 制造邪恶的机器人
[15:33] If I’d never left 2016, 要是我没离开2016年
[15:34] my child would have had a loving father, 我的孩子会有一个慈爱的父亲
[15:36] and Palmer Tech might not have gone on 帕尔默科技或许就不会
[15:38] to build a robot army that Savage uses 组建机器人军队供萨维奇
[15:40] to conquer the world. 征服世界了
[15:42] Bit of a stretch, don’t you think? 有点夸张 你不觉得吗
[15:44] Either way, I was someone’s father 总之 我当父亲了
[15:48] and didn’t even know it. 我却完全不知道
[15:59] Are you okay? 你还好吗
[16:00] Fine. Oh, I’m fine. 我很好
[16:03] You don’t look fine. 你看上去不太好
[16:05] I’m just a little…peckish. 我就是有点…饿
[16:08] Peckish? 饿
[16:09] It’s nothing a little energy bar won’t fix. 吃点能量棒就没事了
[16:13] I’ll see you. 待会见
[16:24] Edith and Joseph Boardman? 伊迪丝和乔瑟夫·博德曼
[16:26] Our new names. 我们的新名字
[16:28] Joe Boardman is a good name. 乔·博德曼这名字不错
[16:31] And besides, I’ve never kissed an Edith before, 此外 我还没吻过伊迪丝
[16:34] but I certainly think I can get used to that. 但我肯定会慢慢习惯的
[16:39] And what about all this? 那现在的这一切该怎么办
[16:44] How do we explain to our son 我们该如何跟儿子解释
[16:46] why his mother and father keep moving every couple of years, 为何他的父母每隔几年就会搬家
[16:51] changing their names, 改名换姓
[16:52] looking over their shoulders at every turn? 事事都要小心谨慎
[16:55] I don’t know why we thought we could do this again. 我不知道我们为什么还要这么做
[16:59] Do you think we’re selfish? 你觉得我们自私吗
[17:01] To have a family? 你是说组织家庭吗
[17:03] Because when Savage finds us– 因为当萨维奇找到我们
[17:04] – He won’t. – He always finds us. -不会的 -他总能找到我们
[17:06] Maybe this life is different. 或许这一世情况会有所不同
[17:08] Do you honestly believe that? 你真的相信吗
[17:13] Look… 听着
[17:16] all I know is that Savage is not the only thing 我只知道不只是萨维奇
[17:21] that’s immortal, my love. 不会逝去 宝贝
[17:25] So is this. 这个也不会
[17:37] What do genocidal maniacs dream about, I wonder? 我想知道种族灭绝分子都梦些什么
[17:41] He’s imagining himself baking cookies with his mother. 他正梦到和母亲一起烘培饼干
[17:44] Wait, you can monitor our dreams? 等等 你能监测到我们的梦吗
[17:47] Of course. For example, last night, 当然 比如昨晚
[17:49] you had a rollicking fantasy involving a young nurse– 你梦到和一位年轻的护士拨雨撩云
[17:51] Okay, Gideon, enough. 好了吉迪恩 够了
[17:53] Gideon, check the timeline to make sure 吉迪恩 检查时间线
[17:55] that the kidnapping of the boy 以确保绑架这个男孩
[17:56] had the desired effect upon the future. 会对未来产生预期效果
[17:59] Oh, dear. 天呐
[18:01] I’m afraid you’ll be disappointed with the results. 恐怕结果要让您失望了
[18:04] What do you mean, it did nothing? 你在说什么 这么做没用
[18:05] I mean, that kidnapping Per Degaton 我是说 绑架皮尔·德加顿
[18:07] had a nominal effect upon the timeline. 不会对时间线产生实际影响
[18:09] Maybe we need to dump the little brat 或许我们得把这个小毛孩丢在一个
[18:12] somewhere he can’t get into any trouble, 他惹不出任何麻烦的年代
[18:14] like the Stone Age. 比如石器时代
[18:16] No matter where and when you sequester him in the timeline, 无论把他关在时间线上的到何时何地
[18:18] Savage will still rise to power. 萨维奇还是会取得霸权
[18:20] But Rip said this kid’s like a baby Hitler. 但里普说了这孩子就是个小希特勒
[18:22] Yes, I also said that time wants to happen, 没错 我也说过这是时间要发生的
[18:24] and such a world-changing event like Savage’s rise to power 仅绑架萨维奇的年轻傀儡
[18:28] can’t be stopped merely by kidnapping his young pawn. 阻止不了他取得霸权改变世界
[18:32] So we’re back to plan A? 那么我们回到最初的计划
[18:34] Snuffing the kid out in his sleep? 趁这孩子睡觉时杀掉他吗
[18:35] Let us not forget that this kid 别忘了这个孩子
[18:39] will one day be responsible for billions of deaths, 总有一天会害死数十亿人
[18:43] including those of my family. 包括我的家人
[18:45] Say that you do stop Savage 假如你真的阻止了萨维奇
[18:47] and save the lives of your family. 拯救了你的家人
[18:49] Will you be able to look your own son in the eye 你儿子知道你为了救他而做出这种事
[18:50] knowing what you did so he could live? 你还能面对他吗
[18:53] When the alternative is that I shall never see him again. 那就别让我再见到他
[18:56] I got a better idea. 我有更好的主意
[18:58] Instead of us arguing about whether we should kill him, 别再争论我们该不该杀掉他
[19:00] or where and when to dump him off, 或把他扔在何时何地了
[19:02] why don’t we just talk to him? 我们为什么不直接跟他谈谈
[19:03] Savage has spent years corrupting his mind. 萨维奇已经花了数年时间腐化他的思想
[19:05] It’s not too late for Per Degaton to change. 想让皮尔·德加顿改变还为时不晚
[19:09] Says who? 谁说的
[19:10] Says someone with two tours 一个曾经两次进入
[19:12] with the League of Assassins and a case 刺客联盟 并控制住
[19:13] of bloodlust under her belt. 嗜血欲望的人说的
[19:23] Ah, finally, 终于
[19:25] someone who’s willing to do a man’s job. 有人愿意来解决我了
[19:28] Not why I’m here. 我不是来干这个的
[19:30] It’s almost funny 那就有趣了
[19:32] how you guys keep parading in here 你们来这里踱步
[19:33] like it’s some kind of confessional or something. 就像这里是忏悔室之类的
[19:37] It’s also not why I’m here. 我也不是来干这个的
[19:40] Okay, I’ll bite. 好吧 我猜不到
[19:42] Everybody’s out there arguing 大家都在外面争论
[19:44] about whether or not we should kill this kid, 该不该杀了那个孩子
[19:46] ’cause no one thinks he can change, 因为没人相信他会改变
[19:49] which made me think of you. 这让我想起了你
[19:55] You know no one thinks you can change. 你也知道没人相信你会改变
[19:59] That’s why you’re in here. 所以你才被关在这里
[20:00] The only reason I’m in here is if I get out, 我被关在这里只因为我如果出去
[20:03] I’m gonna give Snart some payback 就会找史纳特报仇
[20:04] he’s not walking away from. 他逃不掉的
[20:06] He saved your life. 他救了你一命
[20:07] He wussed out on killing me, not the same thing. 是他不敢杀我 这是两码事
[20:09] He marooned me. 他把我关了起来
[20:11] It’s not like he had many choices. 他好像别无选择
[20:14] You know, while you were busy 你知道吗 当你忙着
[20:16] selling us out to a homicidal time pirate, 把我们出卖给杀人如魔的时间海盗时
[20:19] Leonard and I almost died. 我和莱昂纳多差点死了
[20:22] He was thinking about you, 他想到你了
[20:25] told me about your partnership, your friendship. 跟我说你们的合作 你们的友情
[20:30] Did it make you weepy? 有没有让你感动到哭
[20:34] You think it’s gonna make me weepy? 你觉得那会让我哭吗
[20:37] He’s your friend, a loyal one. 他是你的朋友 很忠诚
[20:42] You should know that. 你应该知道这点
[20:44] Well, thank you. 那谢谢你了
[20:47] I’ll work it out with him as soon as I can. 我会尽快去跟他和好
[20:51] Oh, killing a kid, 杀一个小孩
[20:55] not very hero-like. 可不是什么英雄行为
[21:17] Mr. Degaton. 德加顿先生
[21:20] For the last 50 years, everyone inside the Conglomerate 过去五十年里 企业集团里所有人
[21:23] has submitted biosamples 都上交了生物样本
[21:24] so they can be tracked and monitored at all times, 这样就可以随时追踪和监视他们
[21:27] but these three– 但这三个
[21:28] Are not from the Conglomerate, 不是企业集团的人
[21:30] nor are they even from the last 50 years. 甚至也不是近五十年里的人
[21:33] How do you know? 你怎么知道的
[21:34] Long story. 说来话长
[21:36] What’s important is that I can get your son back. 重点是我可以找回你的儿子
[21:40] How do you know they haven’t killed him already? 你怎么知道他们还没有杀死他
[21:41] Because I know the people who kidnapped him, 因为我认识绑架他的人
[21:44] and they are weak… 他们很软弱
[21:47] squeamish in matters of death. 极其不敢杀人
[22:30] Who are you? 你是谁
[22:33] That’s an excellent question. 问得好
[22:37] What was that? 那是什么
[22:39] That was our jump ship taking off. 我们的逃生舰起飞了
[22:41] How could Per Degaton have escaped? 皮尔·德加顿是怎么逃脱的
[22:42] Gideon, who else is on the jump ship? 吉迪恩 还有谁在逃生舰上
[22:44] It’s being piloted by Captain Hunter. 是亨特船长在驾驶
[22:47] Who just turned off his transponder. 还刚把他的应答机关掉了
[22:49] Sounds like someone doesn’t want us following him. 看来有人不想让我们跟着他
[22:52] Why? 为什么
[22:52] Because Rip doesn’t want us stopping him. 因为里普不想让我们阻止他
[22:56] Stopping him from doing what? 阻止他做什么
[22:59] From killing Per Degaton. 杀死皮尔·德加顿
[23:05] Okay, just think about this. 好好想一想
[23:07] Where could Rip be taking Per Degaton? 里普会带皮尔·德加顿去哪里
[23:10] Jump ship’s got a range of 8,000 miles, 逃生舰能航行一万两千多公里
[23:12] so…anywhere. 所以哪都有可能
[23:14] It doesn’t matter where he’s taking him. 他带他去哪里并不重要
[23:16] All that matters is what he’s gonna do to him 重要的是当他到达目的地后
[23:18] when he gets there. 会对他做些什么
[23:19] Rip is not a murderer. 里普不会杀人的
[23:20] To Captain Hunter, this isn’t about a killing. 对亨特船长来说 这不是杀人
[23:22] It’s about saving. 而是救人
[23:23] Saving? 救人
[23:25] His son’s life for Per Degaton’s. 用皮尔·德加顿换回他儿子的命
[23:30] Rather simple if cold-blooded calculus 一个父亲要冷血计算时
[23:34] for a father to undertake. 这就显而易见了
[23:39] Do you know who I am? 你知道我是谁吗
[23:41] My father is going to– 我父亲会…
[23:43] Thank me? 感谢我
[23:45] I imagine there’s a sizeable reward 我猜想安全送你回去
[23:46] for your safe return. 会获得一大笔奖励
[23:48] Relax. 放松
[23:51] You’ll soon be home. 你很快就到家了
[24:00] Come on, honey, we got to get moving 来吧 亲爱的 我们得走了
[24:02] or the train is going to leave without us. 不然就赶不上火车了
[24:04] Where are we going? 我们要去哪
[24:05] We are going on a little trip. 我们要去趟旅行
[24:07] Just think of it as one of your adventures. 就当是你的一次冒险旅行
[24:11] The bad man found us, 坏人发现我们了吗
[24:13] the one that you and mommy talk about when I’m asleep? 是你和妈妈在我睡觉时谈论的那个吗
[24:18] Why is Vandal Savage chasing us? 为什么汪达尔·萨维奇要追我们
[24:23] It’s time that he knew. 是时候告诉他了
[24:28] Come on. 来吧
[24:34] Can you keep a secret, Aldus? 你能保密吗 奥尔达斯
[24:37] There’s something…special about your mommy and daddy. 你的爸妈有点特别
[24:41] We’ve known each other for a very, very long time 我们很久很久以前就认识彼此了
[24:44] and loved one another since the day we met. 而从见面那天起就一直爱着对方
[24:47] I already know that story. 这个故事我已经知道了
[24:50] You know part of that story. 你只知道故事的一部分
[24:54] Have you ever heard of a place called Egypt? 你有没有听过一个叫埃及的地方
[24:57] Well, it all began during the rule of Ramses II, 一切始于拉美西斯二世统治时期
[25:01] when late one night a big, magical meteor 某天深夜 一颗有魔力的巨大陨石
[25:03] smashed into the Temple of Horus, the Hawk-God. 撞向了鹰神荷鲁斯神殿
[25:15] Hey, you okay? 你没事吧
[25:17] Yeah, I’m fine. 我没事
[25:20] I was just thinking. 我只是在想事情
[25:22] What are you thinking about? 你在想什么
[25:24] Let me into that 4,000-year-old mind of yours. 告诉我你那有四千年历史的脑子在想什么
[25:28] The flashes I’ve been having, they aren’t of Savage. 我看到的闪回 和萨维奇无关
[25:32] They’re of Carter. 而是卡特
[25:37] And they’re not just memories. 而且它们不仅仅是记忆
[25:40] They’re feelings too. 还有感情
[25:41] Oh, well, I get that. 我懂了
[25:44] It must be really weird feeling like 你肯定会奇怪地觉得
[25:46] you’re cheating on me with him. 这样是对我不忠
[25:49] No, Ray. 不 雷
[25:51] I feel like I’m cheating on him with you. 我觉得和你在一起是对他不忠
[25:58] I’m sorry. 很抱歉
[26:01] No, it’s–it’s okay. 不 没关系
[26:06] I mean, I knew what I was getting into. 当初我就知道我陷入怎样的爱情了
[26:08] The last 206 times you fell in love, 过去206世你所爱的
[26:11] it was with the same guy. 都是同一个男人
[26:14] I guess this isn’t a great time to talk about 我想现在不适合谈论
[26:17] what’s been bothering you. 你在烦恼什么
[26:21] You’re not the only perceptive one. 但不只是你会洞察人
[26:26] So what’s wrong? 所以到底怎么了
[26:30] Turns out that I had a child I didn’t know about 原来我都不知道在2016年
[26:34] back in 2016, and here in the future, 我还有个孩子 而在这个未来
[26:38] my great-great-great-great granddaughter 我的曾曾曾曾孙女
[26:41] creates the army of robot Gestapos 创造了盖世太保机器人军队
[26:43] that Savage will one day use to 供萨维奇将来用来
[26:46] destroy the world. 摧毁世界
[26:50] Why didn’t you tell me? 你为何不告诉我
[26:53] I didn’t want you to think less of me. 我不想让你觉得我不好
[26:57] Ray, how could I ever think less of you? 雷 我怎么会觉得你不好
[27:03] Well, now that we’ve got that off our chests… 现在咱们都敞开心扉了
[27:06] What does that mean for us? 这对我们意味着什么
[27:14] No luck finding our homicidal Captain? 没找到咱们的杀人犯船长吗
[27:17] Gideon’s still searching, 吉迪恩还在搜寻
[27:18] but I have a feeling Rip’s not gonna be found 可我感觉里普如果不想被找到
[27:20] if he doesn’t want to be. 那就找不到他
[27:21] So what are you doing down here? 那你来这里干什么
[27:24] Don’t you think you at least owe him a conversation? 你不觉得你该跟他谈谈吗
[27:26] We had our conversation while he was Chronos, 他还是克罗诺斯的时候我们就谈过了
[27:30] and he made his feelings about me very clear. 而他已经清楚说明了对我的感觉
[27:32] And what about your feelings? 那你有什么感觉
[27:34] About you? 对你吗
[27:36] About Mick. 对米克
[27:38] I don’t have any feelings about Mick. 我对米克没感情
[27:44] Look, it didn’t seem that way 可我们在那个寒冷的
[27:45] when we were dying in the engine room of hypothermia. 机房快死的时候你可不是这样说的
[27:49] Look, if you want to ease your guilty conscience, 你如果想减轻自己的内疚感
[27:51] that’s your business, 那是你的事
[27:52] but he’s still the same son of a bitch he was 他还是那个你们当时
[27:54] when you all wanted me to put him down. 都希望我干掉的混蛋
[27:57] I wasn’t the one who mentioned marooning Rory. 我没说罗里被关起来的事
[27:59] You did. 是你说的
[28:01] It’s obviously still weighing on your conscience. 显然你还是良心不安
[28:05] So stop being an ass and go deal with it. 别做得太绝了 去面对吧
[28:21] This isn’t Kasnia. 这不是卡斯尼亚
[28:23] I thought a neutral site would be best for this. 我想中立的地方最适合我们
[28:26] For what? 干什么
[28:29] Exchanging me? 拿我做交易吗
[28:31] Did your father ever teach you to swim, Per Degaton? 你父亲教过你游泳吗 皮尔·德加顿
[28:35] No, I imagine he had someone do it for him, didn’t he? 不 他让别人教你了 对吧
[28:38] You’re hardly lacking in tutors, are you… 你不会缺导师的 对吧
[28:42] such as Mr. Savage. 比如萨维奇先生
[28:46] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[28:47] My son Jonas always wanted to learn to swim. 我儿子乔纳斯一直想学游泳
[28:51] I promised him that I’d teach him, 我答应过他要教他的
[28:53] but there never seemed to be…time. 但似乎总没有时间
[28:59] My son never learned to swim, 我儿子从没学过游泳
[29:03] because he was killed. 因为他被人杀死了
[29:05] So…you brought me here to kill me. 所以你带我来这是要杀我
[29:08] I brought you here to save my son’s life, 我带你来这是要救我儿子
[29:12] your life in exchange for his. 用你的命换他一命
[29:18] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[29:20] No you’re not. 不 你不用
[29:23] You’re not sorry, 你不用道歉
[29:24] because you’re not going to kill me. 因为你不会杀我
[29:26] I have to. 我别无选择
[29:27] To save my wife and son, I have to. 只有杀了你 我才能救我妻儿的命
[29:30] I don’t expect you to understand. 我不指望你能理解
[29:32] It doesn’t matter if I understand. 我理不理解不重要
[29:34] I can see it in your eyes. 你的眼神出卖了你
[29:36] You’re not going to do it. 你不会动手的
[29:38] You’re like my father, weak. 你和我父亲一样 软弱
[29:44] Vandal Savage has taught me many things, 汪达尔·萨维奇教了我很多
[29:46] including what a killer looks like. 包括杀手该有的眼神
[29:50] You’re not a killer. 你不是个杀手
[30:02] Your tutor has taught you well, 你的导师把你教得很好
[30:05] despite his ill intentions. 尽管他心怀叵测
[30:07] Vandal loves me. 汪达尔爱我
[30:08] Oh, he wants to use you as his pawn, 他要把你当傀儡
[30:11] and ultimately, he will betray you. 最终他会背叛你的
[30:14] No. No, he wouldn’t. 不 不 他不会
[30:15] I’ve said to myself time and time again 我曾一次次告诉自己
[30:17] that there is nothing that I wouldn’t do 为了救我的妻儿
[30:18] to save my wife and son, 我什么都干得出
[30:19] but now I know that there is. 可现在我知道并非如此
[30:22] My reticence to kill you, Per Degaton, 我不忍心杀你 皮尔·德加顿
[30:24] is not weakness. 不是因为软弱
[30:26] It is goodness. 而是善良
[30:29] And if there is a shred of goodness inside of me, 如果我还心存一点善良
[30:31] then I have to believe that there is a shred 我就得相信你心里
[30:33] of goodness inside of you. 也存有一点善良
[30:38] Be the man that your father wants you to be, 做你父亲所期许的人
[30:43] not the man Savage wants you to be. 而不是任萨维奇摆布
[31:04] Savage, he’s coming. 是萨维奇 他来了
[31:07] Gideon? 吉迪恩
[31:08] Tor Degaton’s forces have surrounded the ship. 多尔·德加顿的军队包围了飞船
[31:18] I’m afraid our shields will not be able to sustain 我担心护盾不能承受
[31:20] continued bombardment. 这样连续的轰炸
[31:21] You’re afraid? 你担心
[31:22] Here’s an idea: why don’t you fire back? 我有办法 你开火回击吧
[31:24] I would, except– 我会的 只不过…
[31:25] The flying robots already targeted our weapons systems. 飞行机器人已瞄准我们的武器系统了
[31:28] We don’t need weapons. 我们不需要武器
[31:29] He’s right. We have super powers. 他说得对 我们有超能力
[31:46] I think this is yours. 这个应该是你们的
[31:58] I’ll draw their fire. You handle the ground troops. 我拖住他们 你们对付地面的军队
[32:30] Ray, are you all right? 雷 你没事吧
[32:32] So this is what it feels like to be last year’s model. 原来当旧版本是这种感觉
[32:34] They’re too fast. We have to find another way. 他们太快了 我们必须换种方法
[32:41] Forget about them. We’ll hold off the robots. 别管他们了 我们去拖住机器人
[32:43] We’ll take out their command center. 我们去解决他们的指挥中心
[33:01] Who are you? 你是谁
[33:06] Ray, hurry up. 动作快点 雷
[33:08] I can only hold them back for so long. 我快要拖不住他们了
[33:14] Where did you get your suit? 你的战衣是怎么来的
[33:17] Look, if you don’t let us disable 如果你阻止我们关掉
[33:19] your evil robot army, 你的邪恶机器人军队
[33:21] then the whole world will be destroyed. 整个世界都会被毁灭的
[33:22] They’re designed to bring peace. 这些机器人是为和平而造的
[33:26] I know. 我知道
[33:28] I designed the robots. 机器人是我设计的
[33:30] What? 什么
[33:30] I am your great-great-great-great grandfather, 我是你的曾曾曾曾祖父
[33:35] the guy you have a bust of in your lobby, 你大厅里那个半身像就是我
[33:36] father of the robotics industry. 机器人产业之父
[33:40] You’re trying to tell me that you’re Sidney Palmer? 你是在说你是西德尼·帕尔默吗
[33:43] Sidney? 西德尼
[33:45] Wait, the bust in your lobby is of my stupid brother? 等等 你大厅里的半身像是我的蠢兄弟
[33:51] Of course. 当然了
[33:53] He must have gone to work for Felicity 他肯定是在我从2016年消失后
[33:54] in 2016 after I vanished. 去给费利西蒂干活了
[33:56] He allowed my tech to be perverted 他任由我的技术
[33:57] by the defense industry. That is so Sidney. 被国防工业玷污 典型的西德尼作风
[34:00] So that means that she’s not… 也就是说她不是…
[34:05] I’m not a father. 我没有做父亲
[34:08] So we still need your help disabling the robots. 我们还是要你帮忙关掉机器人
[34:13] A-and why should I believe you? 我为什么要相信你们
[34:17] Because if you have even a drop of Palmer blood 因为只要你身上还流着帕尔默家族的血
[34:19] in your veins, you’ll do what’s right. 你就会做正确的事
[34:35] Looks like Raymond was able to sabotage his robot army. 看来雷蒙德摧毁了他的机器人军队
[34:39] Which means mopping up the rest of these guys 也就是说消灭剩下的这些人
[34:40] shouldn’t be a problem. 不是问题了
[34:41] Oh, it will be a problem. 会有点问题的
[34:45] What do you want? 你想怎么样
[34:46] I want to exchange this woman’s life 我想用这个女人的命来换
[34:48] for your captain, Rip Hunter. 你们的船长里普·亨特
[34:51] I have a better idea: 我有更好的提议
[34:53] her life in exchange for his. 用她的命来换他的
[34:59] Your son will be returned to you 只要你保证让我们平安离开
[35:01] as soon as you guarantee our safe passage. 我就放你儿子回去
[35:04] Don’t do it, father. 别这么做 父亲
[35:06] If you let them go now, 你如果现在让他们走
[35:07] they will only come back for us in the future. 他们将来还是会回来找我们的
[35:10] It’s your choice. 你来选择
[35:14] Your son is right. 你的儿子说得对
[35:16] We should kill them all. 我们应该把他们都杀了
[35:21] Put down your weapons! 放下你的武器
[35:22] – No, father. – Let my son go, -不 父亲 -放开我的儿子
[35:25] and I will let you leave in peace. 我会让你们平安离开
[35:27] You have my word. 我向你们保证
[35:40] Better find yourself a new mentor, kid. 你最好给自己找个新导师 孩子
[36:12] What do you want? 你想干什么
[36:13] People seem to think we should have a heart-to-heart. 大家好像觉得我们应该谈谈心
[36:16] We don’t have hearts. Where does that leave us? 我们没有心 那该怎么办
[36:18] I’ve got a dozen reasons for killing you. 我有很多理由杀你
[36:20] You’ve got a dozen and one for killing me, so– 你也有更多理由杀我
[36:23] All the talk in the world is not gonna change a thing. 说再多话也改变不了什么
[36:26] Exactly, here’s my proposal. 没错 因此我提议
[36:28] I open this cell, we let our fists do the talking. 我把牢房打开 我们用拳头说话
[36:40] When I kill you… 如果我杀了你…
[36:42] You take the jump ship, make your escape, 你坐上逃生舰逃跑
[36:43] live out the rest of your life anywhere you like. 到任何你想去的地方度过余生
[36:50] And if you kill me, well, 如果你杀了我
[36:55] it’s better than being locked up in this place 也比被关在这里
[36:56] like some kind of circus freak. 跟个马戏团怪物似的好多了
[37:00] I take that as a yes. 那我就当你同意了
[37:02] Sound the bell. 开战吧
[37:10] You don’t have to knock. 你不用敲门
[37:11] – It’s your room too. – Yeah, I know. -这也是你的房间 -是啊 我知道
[37:13] It’s just… things have been weird. 只是…我们最近有点奇怪
[37:18] Since I told you I had a love child 是从我告诉你 我有一个
[37:20] that I didn’t really have, 其实不曾有过的爱子
[37:22] or since you told me that you’re still in love with– 还是从你告诉我 你一直爱着…
[37:24] You know what I love about you, Ray, is, 你知道我爱你哪一点吗 雷
[37:28] you always manage to find the bright side. 是你总能正面看待事情
[37:31] And no matter what, you never give up. 不管发生什么 你总是不放弃
[37:33] So please, don’t give up on us. 请不要放弃我们的感情
[37:37] I’m not giving up, 我没有放弃
[37:39] but it’s hard to ignore the math. 但要忽略这个数字太难了
[37:42] You and Carter have spent lifetimes together, 你和卡特生生世世都在一起
[37:44] and in each one, you’ve fallen in love, 每一世你们都会相爱
[37:49] so why would this lifetime be any different? 为什么这一世会例外
[37:53] Well, I never met you before. 我以前没遇到过你
[37:59] Look, Ray, Carter is my past. 雷 卡特是我的过去
[38:04] You are my future. 而你是我的未来
[38:21] Vandal. 汪达尔
[38:22] Oh, I didn’t expect you up and about so soon. 没想到你这么快就恢复了
[38:25] My father wanted me to rest, 父亲让我好好休息
[38:27] but I wanted to resume my studies. 但我想继续学习
[38:29] Oh, good boy. 好孩子
[38:31] So…where should we begin? 那…先学什么好呢
[38:33] Well, I was thinking Greek mythology. 学希腊神话吧
[38:36] Do you know the tale of Oedipus Rex? 听过俄狄浦斯·雷克斯的故事吗
[38:38] He was a prince of thieves before his father exiled him. 他被他父亲流放前曾是盗贼王子
[38:42] Why? 为什么
[38:43] Well, because the king was a coward. 因为国王是个懦夫
[38:47] He had heard a prophecy that one day his son 他听到预言说有朝一日他儿子
[38:49] would take his crown, so he bound his boy’s feet 会夺取王位 所以他捆住儿子的脚
[38:53] and tossed him into the woods to die. 扔进丛林 让他自生自灭
[38:58] What did the boy do? 后来这男孩做了什么
[38:59] He did what he had to do. 做了他不得不做的事
[39:02] And one day, the prophecy came true, 有一天 预言成真了
[39:04] and the prince became a great and powerful king. 王子变成了伟大而强大的国王
[39:11] Though it wasn’t easy. 不过这并不容易
[39:14] Great things are never easy. 伟大的事都不容易
[39:26] Unfortunately, our interactions have done nothing 很不幸 我们的介入没能阻止
[39:28] to halt Per Degaton’s rise to power. 皮尔·德加顿取得霸权
[39:33] If anything, we’ve merely cemented it. 反倒巩固了他的霸权
[39:40] In fact, the virus, which wasn’t supposed to be 事实上 本来要五年后
[39:42] unleashed upon the world for another five years… 才向世界释放的病毒
[39:45] I’m sorry, Father. 对不起 父亲
[39:50] Will now be released in a matter of days. 现在不日就将散播开
[39:54] As you all know, our former chairman’s chair 大家知道 前任主席
[39:56] is in the Conglomerate passed to his son, 将在企业集团的位置 传于其子
[40:00] who due to his age elected me to act as his proxy. 新主席年纪尚幼 命我辅佐代理
[40:08] First order of business, 新官上任第一把火
[40:09] I would like to revisit our discussion 我想重新探讨一下
[40:12] concerning the population crisis 企业集团外界
[40:14] beyond the Conglomerate’s borders. 人口过多这个问题
[40:16] As we all know, we already have a solution. 大家知道 我们已有解决途径
[40:21] Did I do the right thing, Gideon? 我做了正确的事吗 吉迪恩
[40:23] Not committing murder is generally considered 不杀人通常被认为是
[40:25] the right thing, Captain. 正确的事 船长
[40:29] In this instance… 但在这种情况下…
[40:33] I wonder. 我不确定
[40:56] We had a deal, Mick. 我们说好的 米克
[40:58] Kill me and you walk. 杀了我 你就自由了
[41:01] It’s what you wanted, isn’t it, 这是你想要的 对吧
[41:04] to get off the team? 离开这个团队
[41:08] I don’t know what I want anymore. 我已经不确定自己想要什么
[41:10] Truth is, it doesn’t matter. 说到底 这根本不重要
[41:14] What are you talking about? 你这话什么意思
[41:17] Whether I stay or leave, I’m dead. 不管我是走是留 都是死路一条
[41:21] We’re all dead. 我们都得死
[41:25] Since I failed to bring you in, 上次我没把你们抓回去
[41:26] the Time Master’s want to bring me in, 时间之主就想要抓我
[41:29] and this time, they’re not gonna take any chances. 这次他们势在必得
[41:33] They’re called the Hunters, mercenaries, 他们会派猎人 雇佣兵
[41:36] and unlike me, there isn’t a human part left in them. 那些人不像我 他们毫无人性
[41:40] So they want to lock us all up in the Vanishing Point? 他们要把我们困在消失点吗
[41:42] The Hunters do one thing: 猎人只做一件事
[41:44] kill, 杀戮
[41:45] whenever, wherever, 不管何时何地
[41:47] and they’ll stop at nothing till every single one of us 不把我们从历史中抹去
[41:49] is erased from the face of history. 他们誓不罢休
[41:54] Do you have any suggestions as to how we might 你有什么建议能让我们
[41:56] outsmart them, Mr. Rory? 以智取胜吗 罗里先生
[41:58] Run. 逃
明日传奇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第1季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme