时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | In 2166, an immortal tyrant | 2166年 永生的暴君 |
[00:05] | named Vandal Savage conquered the world | 汪达尔·萨维奇征服了世界 |
[00:06] | and murdered my wife and child. | 杀害了我的妻儿 |
[00:08] | I have assembled an elite team | 我招募了一个精英团队 |
[00:10] | to hunt him throughout time | 穿越时间去寻找他 |
[00:11] | and stop his rise to power. | 并阻止他取得霸权 |
[00:13] | Unfortunately, my plan is opposed by the body | 不幸的是 我的计划遭到 |
[00:15] | I’d sworn my allegiance to, the Time Masters. | 我曾发誓效忠的组织时间之主的反对 |
[00:19] | In the future, my friends may not be heroes, | 未来 我的朋友们或许不是英雄 |
[00:21] | but if we succeed, | 但倘若此举成功 |
[00:23] | they will be remembered as legends. | 他们将会成为传奇 被世人铭记 |
[00:30] | Boys, ship’s all yours. | 小伙们 这艘飞船是你们的了 |
[00:33] | Mick! | 米克 |
[00:35] | What are you gonna do, Snart? | 你要怎么处置我 史纳特 |
[00:37] | My husband and I get along just fine on our own. | 我们夫妻俩就能忙得过来 |
[00:39] | We’re still waiting on Sara | 我们还在等莎拉和 |
[00:40] | and the two lovebirds to get back. | 那对鸳鸯回到飞船上 |
[00:42] | Seems they’ve taken quite a shine to 1958. | 看来他们爱上了1958年 |
[00:49] | Sara swore her allegiance to the League of Assassins. | 莎拉对刺客联盟宣誓了忠诚 |
[00:52] | It’s time for her to return home. | 她该回家了 |
[00:54] | My friend Thea calls it a bloodlust. | 我朋友西娅称之为嗜血的欲望 |
[00:58] | – Sara, stop! – I’m a monster. | -莎拉 住手 -我是个怪物 |
[01:03] | Not this guy again. | 怎么又是这家伙 |
[01:04] | Captain, Chronos has breached the starboard hatch. | 船长 克罗诺斯攻破了右舷舱口 |
[01:06] | How is that possible? | 怎么会这样 |
[01:07] | Clearly received some new toys from his Time Master friend | 显然上次和我们交手之后他的时间之主朋友 |
[01:09] | since our last encounter. | 给了他一些新武器 |
[01:12] | 1958’s swell and all, | 1958年挺棒的 |
[01:14] | but I miss the Internet… | 不过我想念网络和 |
[01:16] | and cell phones. | 手机了 |
[01:19] | Gideon! Seal the bulkheads from here– | 吉迪恩 把舱壁门关起来 |
[01:27] | Grey, come on! Let’s do this! | 灰老头 赶紧跟我合体 |
[01:28] | If we merge on the Waverider, | 如果我们在乘波号上合体 |
[01:30] | we could destroy the entire ship! | 可能会毁掉整个飞船 |
[01:31] | Are you not paying attention | 你没看到克罗诺斯 |
[01:33] | to what Chronos is doing? | 已经在破坏我们的飞船吗 |
[01:34] | Fall back! | 撤退 |
[01:35] | Get to the Jumpship! | 快到逃生舰上 |
[01:41] | Hey, come on! | 快点 |
[01:41] | You sure it was a good idea | 你确定把这终结者留在 |
[01:42] | leaving the Terminator on the bridge? | 舰桥上没问题吗 |
[01:44] | Gideon has lockdown protocols which– | 吉迪恩锁定了协议 可以… |
[01:46] | Have been overridden, Captain. | 已经被撤销了 船长 |
[01:47] | Chronos is utilizing superior Time Master technology. | 克罗诺斯掌握了更高级的时间之主技术 |
[01:50] | I cannot countermand his orders. | 我无法撤销他的命令 |
[01:55] | What are they doing? | 他们在干什么 |
[02:03] | Where did they go? | 他们去哪儿了 |
[02:05] | Better question: | 应该问 |
[02:07] | why did they leave us? | 他们为什么抛下我们 |
[02:12] | He’s timejumping the ship. | 他在带着飞船穿越 |
[02:13] | The ladies will be left in 1958. | 姑娘们会被留在1958年 |
[02:15] | – What about Ray? – Like I said. | -那雷呢 -我算他了 |
[02:17] | Let’s go! We have to stop him! | 快走 得阻止他 |
[02:25] | Gideon, open the doors on my mark. | 吉迪恩 听我口令把门打开 |
[02:28] | Get to the Jumpship and escape. | 快上逃生舰然后逃走 |
[02:29] | We are not abandoning you. | 我们不会抛下你 |
[02:31] | No, you are obeying a direct order from your captain. | 不 这是你们船长的直接命令 |
[02:38] | Now, Gideon. | 就现在 吉迪恩 |
[02:48] | I don’t know if the Jumpship will even fly | 都不知道逃生舰能不能从 |
[02:49] | from the Temporal Zone. | 时光穿梭区飞走 |
[02:56] | It doesn’t matter. | 不管了 |
[02:58] | We’re not leaving our team. | 我们不能抛下队友 |
[02:59] | What happened to “We could destroy the whole ship”? | 不是说”可能会毁掉整个飞船”吗 |
[03:01] | A preferable alternative to losing our friends. | 比起失去朋友这不算什么 |
[03:04] | Don’t you agree? | 你觉得呢 |
[03:07] | Yeah. | 对 |
[03:11] | We could’ve just opened the door, Jefferson. | 我们打开门就行了 杰佛逊 |
[03:13] | Sorry, I got a little carried… | 抱歉 我刚才有点 |
[03:15] | away. | 激动 |
[03:27] | Oh, God. Where’s Chronos? | 天呐 克罗诺斯呢 |
[03:30] | He absconded with Mr. Snart on the Jumpship. | 他带着史纳特先生乘逃生舰跑了 |
[03:32] | I’m sorry, Captain. | 抱歉 船长 |
[03:33] | Why would Chronos take Snart? | 克罗诺斯干嘛要带走史纳特 |
[03:35] | Gideon, can you track them? | 吉迪恩 能追踪到他们吗 |
[03:36] | We have a more pressing matter. | 我们有更紧迫的麻烦 |
[03:41] | Strap yourselves in. | 系好安全带 |
[03:46] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[03:47] | Chronos has sabotaged the navigation system. | 克罗诺斯破坏了导航系统 |
[03:49] | Unless we can find a way to alter the course, | 我们如果无法改变航线 |
[03:52] | we’ll be trapped in the Temporal Zone for all time. | 就会永远被困在时光穿梭区 |
[03:54] | – Gideon– – Cannot override Chronos’ commands. | -吉迪恩 -无法撤销克罗诺斯的指令 |
[04:02] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[04:03] | Rebooted Gideon. | 重启了吉迪恩 |
[04:06] | Until she’s fully operational, | 在她功能完全恢复之前 |
[04:08] | we’re free-falling through time. | 我们会是时间里的自由落体 |
[04:35] | We just have to stay calm. | 咱们得冷静 |
[04:37] | Wherever they timejumped– whenever– | 不管他们穿越到何时何地 |
[04:40] | they’ll come back to this exact same moment. | 他们都会回来这里找我们 |
[04:53] | They’re not coming back. | 他们不会回来了 |
[04:54] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[04:56] | Look, as a former Eagle Scout | 我当过鹰童军 |
[04:58] | with over 100 merit badges– | 拿过一百多枚徽章 |
[04:59] | no big deal– | 小意思 |
[05:00] | the first rule of getting lost is stay the same place. | 所以知道迷路后的第一原则是待在原地 |
[05:03] | That way, you can be found. | 这样别人才能找到你 |
[05:05] | And as a former member of the League of Assassins, | 作为刺客联盟前任成员 |
[05:07] | the first rule when you’ve been attacked | 遇到袭击时的第一原则就是 |
[05:09] | is to keep moving. | 继续前进 |
[05:10] | I sort of think League wisdom trumps the Eagle Scouts here. | 我觉得刺客联盟的智慧打败了鹰童军 |
[05:13] | Plus, Savage is still out there. | 再说 还有萨维奇呢 |
[05:16] | Guys, the rest of the team | 两位 我们的队友 |
[05:18] | would not leave us marooned in 1958. | 不会让我们困在1958年的 |
[05:20] | Except for, that’s exactly what they did. | 但他们就是让我们困在这里了 |
[05:22] | You said it yourself– you have a time machine, | 你自己说过的 如果你有一台时光机 |
[05:24] | and you’re never late. | 就永远不可能迟到了 |
[05:28] | They’re not coming back. | 他们不会回来了 |
[05:37] | One good thing about 1958: no car alarms. | 1958年有一点好 没有汽车报警器 |
[05:41] | I didn’t think they had cars in Nanda Parbat. | 南达尔巴特应该没有车吧 |
[05:43] | Dated a lot of delinquents as a teenager. | 少女时代没少和违法乱纪分子谈恋爱 |
[05:48] | And now we’re the delinquents. | 现在我们是违法乱纪分子了 |
[05:51] | If we leave Harmony Falls, | 如果我们离开和谐瀑布 |
[05:52] | how’s the rest of the team gonna find us? | 其他队员要怎样找到我们 |
[05:53] | We don’t know if they’re looking for us. | 我们不知道他们是不是在找我们 |
[05:55] | But we know Savage is. We can’t take him. | 但萨维奇肯定在找我们 我们打不过他 |
[05:58] | That means we can’t stay here. | 所以我们不能留在这里 |
[06:02] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[06:20] | Oh, what did you do to our apartment? | 你又把我们家怎么样了 |
[06:24] | I’m creating a time beacon — | 我在制造时间信标 |
[06:25] | a transponder which matches | 一个和乘波号的量子签名 |
[06:27] | the Waverider’s quantum signature, | 相匹配的应答机 |
[06:29] | basically creating a radio wave firewall | 建一个只有我们队员 |
[06:31] | that only our team can see. | 能发现的无线电波防火墙 |
[06:33] | It’s cute that you think either of us | 你真可爱 以为我俩 |
[06:35] | understood a word of that. | 好像能听懂一个字似的 |
[06:37] | But I hope it works. | 但我希望你能成功 |
[06:41] | In the meantime, | 与此同时 |
[06:42] | maybe we should invest in some real beds. | 我们应该花钱买几张床吧 |
[07:01] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[07:03] | You are a doctor. | 你是医生 |
[07:06] | You know, I thought about going to medical school once. | 我曾经想过要上医学院的 |
[07:08] | Here you go. $10,000 salary. | 给你 一万元薪水 |
[07:10] | That’s it? I made more as a barista. | 就这么点 我做咖啡师都比这挣得多 |
[07:12] | Well, it’s 1958. | 现在是1958年 |
[07:14] | You’re lucky to make that as a woman. | 一个女的能挣这么多已经不错了 |
[07:15] | Touché. Your turn. | 说得对 轮到你了 |
[07:18] | I miss Netflix. | 好想念网飞 |
[07:21] | The time beacon radio is officially complete. | 时间信标无线电设备正式完工了 |
[07:24] | – Well, great. – Okay, here we go. | -太好了 -快来试试 |
[07:25] | Come on. | 过来 |
[07:27] | Here we go. | 马上开始 |
[07:30] | Hope there’s a spot on that game | 希望你们那个游戏上有一个点 |
[07:32] | that says “return to the Waverider”, | 说的是”回到乘波号” |
[07:33] | because that’s what’s about to happen. | 因为马上就要实现了 |
[07:36] | Here we go. | 开始 |
[07:43] | I just have to fix a few of the kinks. | 我只要把几个结点修好就行了 |
[07:45] | The next version will be much less explosive. | 下一版不会这么容易爆炸了 |
[07:47] | Next version? | 下一版 |
[07:48] | I thought you said you were gonna say something to him. | 你不是说你会告诉他吗 |
[07:51] | Say what? | 告诉什么 |
[07:51] | That your beacon — it’s a waste of time. | 你做信标根本就是在浪费时间 |
[07:54] | They’re not coming back, Ray. | 他们不会回来了 雷 |
[07:56] | And it’s not because the Waverider is broken, | 不是因为乘波号坏了 |
[07:59] | or they’re lost, or they can’t find us, | 或者他们迷路了 或者找不到我们 |
[08:00] | or whatever. | 之类的 |
[08:02] | It’s because they’re dead. | 是因为他们都死了 |
[08:03] | And the sooner that you accept that, | 你早点接受这个事实 |
[08:05] | the sooner you can move on — | 才能早点开始新生活 |
[08:07] | the sooner we can all move on. | 我们都能早点开始新生活 |
[08:09] | So what? We’re just supposed to give up? | 那么 我们就此放弃了吗 |
[08:11] | On being rescued, yeah. | 放弃等待救援 没错 |
[08:19] | – Sara, what are you doing? – I can’t stay here. | -莎拉你要干什么 -我待不下去了 |
[08:22] | I need to find somewhere I belong. | 我要找个属于我的地方 |
[08:24] | Sara, wait. You can’t go. | 莎拉 等等 你不能离开 |
[08:26] | Savage is still out there. | 萨维奇还在呢 |
[08:27] | Don’t draw undue attention on yourselves. | 你们别过分招摇 |
[08:30] | Sara. | 莎拉 |
[08:32] | Look, you two have each other. | 你们彼此为伴 |
[08:34] | Most people, | 大多数人 |
[08:35] | in any time period, | 不管在什么时候 |
[08:37] | aren’t that lucky. | 都没这么幸运 |
[08:40] | Take care. | 多保重 |
[08:47] | Which gives us mesoscopic polymer | 就得到了介观聚合物和 |
[08:49] | and biomolecular simulations. | 模拟生物分子 |
[08:52] | Yes, Mr. Gates? | 盖茨先生 请讲 |
[08:53] | If that’s true, | 如果真的 |
[08:54] | and you can soften matter, | 可以软化物质的话 |
[08:56] | then doesn’t that mean | 是不是意味着 |
[08:57] | you could theoretically miniaturize an atom? | 理论上我们可以把原子缩小 |
[09:00] | In theory, yes. | 理论上可以 |
[09:02] | But trust me, | 但是相信我 |
[09:04] | you don’t want to try it at home. | 你们千万别在家里尝试 |
[09:05] | And definitely not for at least another, mm, 40 years. | 在四十年之内绝对不要尝试 |
[09:09] | Uh, aren’t you supposed to be at home? | 你不是应该在家吗 |
[09:11] | I thought you said your son was sick. | 我记得你说你儿子病了 |
[09:12] | Yes, William. | 是的 威廉 |
[09:13] | My in-laws are at my house, | 我岳父母在我家照顾他呢 |
[09:14] | so if you don’t mind, I’d rather be in here. | 所以如果可以 我更想待在这里 |
[09:18] | Your son is Bill Gates? | 你儿子叫比尔·盖茨吗 |
[09:21] | Bill? | 比尔 |
[09:23] | That has a nice ring to it. | 这名字蛮好听的 |
[09:28] | Midterms are next week. | 下周期中考试 |
[09:29] | Go ahead and pick up an exam book on your way out. | 走之前拿一份试卷回家好好做吧 |
[09:31] | Class dismissed. | 下课 |
[09:43] | – Happy second anniversary. – Happy anniversary. | -两周年快乐 -周年快乐 |
[09:51] | I thought we said no gifts. | 不是说过不送礼物吗 |
[09:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:54] | Just open it. | 打开看看 |
[09:59] | Your time beacon? | 这不是你的时间信标吗 |
[10:01] | I thought we could destroy it together. | 我觉得我们可以一起把它销毁掉 |
[10:02] | You don’t have to do that. | 你不用这么做 |
[10:04] | I want to. | 我想这么做 |
[10:06] | You know, I never thought that I could build a life | 除了安娜 我没想过我还能 |
[10:09] | with anybody but Anna. | 跟其他人一起生活 |
[10:12] | But, um, that’s exactly what we’ve done, | 但在这最难以想象的时空 |
[10:16] | in the most unlikely time and place imaginable. | 我们正幸福地生活着 |
[10:20] | And I know it may sound strange, | 我知道这么说有点奇怪 |
[10:22] | but I’m… | 但我还是想说 |
[10:24] | glad that we were stranded here. | 我很高兴我们被困在这里 |
[10:27] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[10:28] | I have one more surprise for you. | 我还给你准备了一个惊喜 |
[10:29] | Ray. | 雷 |
[10:37] | The beacon. | 看这信标 |
[10:39] | It’s picking up a signal! | 在发射信号 |
[10:50] | You are suffering from linguistic disorientation. | 你现在有语言障碍 |
[10:52] | It’s a side effect of such a severe time jump. | 这是剧烈时光穿梭的副作用 |
[10:55] | – I can’t hear anything. – It’ll pass. | -我听不见 -会恢复的 |
[10:57] | – What? – Gideon, status update? | -你说什么 -吉迪恩 情况汇报 |
[10:58] | I am detecting a time beacon signaling the Waverider. | 探测到一个向乘波号发射信号的时间信标 |
[11:01] | But then again, this is 1960. | 然而 现在是1960年 |
[11:03] | 1960? | 1960年 |
[11:04] | The temporal navigation system | 时间导航系统已受损 |
[11:06] | was compromised and did its best | 只能尽可能把我们带到 |
[11:07] | to return us as close as possible to 1958. | 离1958年最近的时间点 |
[11:31] | Sorry we’re late. | 抱歉我们来晚了 |
[11:50] | Two years. You left us stranded in 1958. | 你让我们被困在1958年整整两年了 |
[11:53] | That was never my intention. | 这绝不是我的本意 |
[11:56] | Can’t we rev the ship back up, | 不能恢复飞船的备份数据 |
[11:58] | go back to 1958, and pick that us up? | 回到1958年去接那时的我们吗 |
[12:00] | You know very well that we can’t. | 你很清楚我们不能这么做 |
[12:02] | Travel back to events we participated in | 在时间不自我折叠的情况下 |
[12:04] | without time folding in on itself. | 无法穿越回我们参与过的事件 |
[12:06] | – Raymond. – Good to see you. | -雷蒙德 -很高兴见到你 |
[12:08] | Good to see you. Glad you’re back. | 很高兴见到你 很高兴你能回来 |
[12:09] | Martin. | 马丁 |
[12:13] | It’s just– | 只是 |
[12:14] | I have 50 midterms to grade next week– | 我下周还有五十份期中考试卷 |
[12:16] | by hand– | 要手动批改 |
[12:17] | and I’ve just come to terms | 而且我刚刚习惯了 |
[12:18] | with living in the technological dark ages. | 在技术落后的年代生活 |
[12:21] | I have students who count on me. | 还有等待我教导的学生 |
[12:22] | Kendra and I have friends and a life… | 我和肯德拉有了新朋友和新生活 |
[12:25] | Ray. | 雷 |
[12:27] | This is what we’ve been waiting for. | 我们一直期盼着这一刻 |
[12:30] | Remember the mission. | 我们还有任务 |
[12:32] | We can finally be ourselves again. | 我们终于可以做回自己了 |
[12:38] | Look, I’m sorry. This is all… | 听着 我很抱歉 这一切都 |
[12:41] | very intense. | 太突然了 |
[12:43] | It’s been two years for us. | 我们自己生活了两年 |
[12:47] | We thought you guys were dead. | 我们以为你们都死了 |
[12:48] | That very well might have been the case. | 我们确实差点死了 |
[12:51] | Chronos attacked us. | 克罗诺斯袭击了我们 |
[12:52] | He sabotaged the ship and took Snart. | 他破坏了飞船并带走了史纳特 |
[12:54] | We need to recover Ms. Lance as well. | 我们还得把兰斯小姐找回来 |
[12:57] | – Where is she? – Uh, no idea. | -她在哪 -不知道 |
[12:59] | People go their separate ways, lose track of each other. | 我们分道扬镳 不再联系 |
[13:02] | Gideon, search the timeline | 吉迪恩 搜索1960年左右的 |
[13:03] | for any reference of a Sara Lance, | 时间线 找出关于莎拉·兰斯 |
[13:04] | or a blonde vigilante, circa 1960. | 或金发治安维持者的线索 |
[13:07] | Right away, Captain. | 马上 船长 |
[13:08] | Why did Chronos take Snart? | 为什么克罗诺斯要把史纳特抓走 |
[13:11] | Couldn’t he have taken you all in? | 他怎么不把你们都带走 |
[13:12] | You sound dubious. | 你好像觉得可疑 |
[13:14] | If Chronos was gonna settle for taking one person, | 如果克罗诺斯只要带走一个人 |
[13:17] | you’d think it would be you. | 那个人肯定是你 |
[13:19] | He took Snart for a reason. | 他抓走史纳特肯定有原因 |
[13:38] | Uh, hello? | 你好 |
[13:39] | A UFO sighting in Hub City in 1960 | 一个出现在1960年中枢城的 |
[13:42] | has created a time anomaly. | 不明飞行物造成了时间异常 |
[13:45] | It looks like your friends survived. | 看来你的朋友还是活下来了 |
[13:47] | And what would they be doing in 1960? | 他们跑到1960年去做什么呢 |
[13:51] | That is out of the question, Mr. Palmer. | 绝对不行 帕尔默先生 |
[13:53] | What are we talking about? | 在讨论什么呢 |
[13:56] | You changed. | 你换衣服了 |
[13:56] | Yeah, I couldn’t wait to get back in jeans. | 是啊 我迫不及待换回牛仔 |
[13:59] | So what’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[14:00] | I have to go back to our apartment. | 我要回去我们的公寓 |
[14:01] | Why? | 为什么 |
[14:02] | Because when we were unexpectedly picked up by a time ship, | 因为时间飞船突然把我们接走时 |
[14:05] | I was not carrying the ATOM suit. | 我没带上我的原子侠战衣 |
[14:07] | And not for nothing, | 而且除此之外 |
[14:08] | but we spent the last two years together in that apartment. | 我们在那间公寓里共度了两年的时光 |
[14:10] | Is there anything you want me to pick up for you? | 要我帮你带点什么吗 |
[14:12] | Your favorite coffee mug? | 你最爱的咖啡杯 |
[14:13] | Our lucky water vase? | 我们的幸运水瓶 |
[14:15] | Lucky water vase? | 幸运水瓶 |
[14:17] | Yeah, it’s a long but endearing story. | 说来话长 但是很有爱 |
[14:21] | Nothing? | 啥都不要吗 |
[14:22] | Don’t you care about anything that we left behind? | 那些东西你都不在意吗 |
[14:24] | Yes, but I don’t think that I need to go back to the apartment | 在意 但我想不用回公寓 |
[14:27] | to get any of our old junk. | 取回我们的陈年旧物了 |
[14:30] | Old junk? We lived there this morning. | 陈年旧物 我们今早还在那里生活 |
[14:32] | We certainly can’t leave Raymond’s exo-suit back in 1960. | 我们肯定不能把雷蒙德的战衣留在1960年 |
[14:36] | I’ll accompany you back to your apartment. | 我陪你回公寓 |
[14:38] | We’ll recover the future tech | 把未来科技和 |
[14:40] | and any lucky ceramics. | 幸运陶瓷带回来 |
[14:46] | Ray– | 雷 |
[14:46] | I’ll get those blouses you like. | 我会把你喜欢的衬衫带回来 |
[14:52] | Well, I hope that Sara takes to being back on the team | 希望莎拉归队时 |
[14:55] | better than Ray seems to be taking it. | 能比雷乐观点 |
[14:57] | Depends, I suppose, on where exactly she ended up. | 我想 这要看她现在在哪里 |
[15:25] | Ta-er al-Sahfer. | 塔尔·莎菲尔 |
[15:27] | I can see that the herbs and meditation are working. | 看来药草和冥想起作用了 |
[15:29] | Your thirst to kill no longer clouds your judgment. | 你杀戮的渴望不再干扰你的判断力 |
[15:32] | Proceed. | 继续 |
[15:39] | Stand up. | 起来 |
[15:41] | I’ve enjoyed watching you train. | 我一直很喜欢看你训练 |
[15:43] | I have never seen a pupil advance so quickly. | 我从没见过进步这么快的学生 |
[15:45] | I’ve had time to learn who I am, | 我已经了解自己 |
[15:48] | and what it is I’m meant to do. | 还有我的使命是什么 |
[15:49] | We will watch this one closely, Talia. | 我们要密切观察她 塔利亚 |
[15:53] | There is much you can learn from her. | 你从她那里可以学到很多 |
[15:58] | So, uh… | 所以… |
[16:01] | what’s so special about me? | 我到底有什么特别的 |
[16:03] | I mean, aside from my sparkling personality. | 除了我闪耀的人格 |
[16:06] | Back on the Waverider, | 在乘波号上 |
[16:07] | you could’ve taken your boy, Rip. | 你本可以带走你的朋友里普 |
[16:09] | But you took me instead. | 但你却带走了我 |
[16:10] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:12] | Hey, if you’re gonna kill me, | 如果你要杀了我 |
[16:13] | you could at least tell me what’s going on. | 至少也要告诉我怎么回事吧 |
[16:17] | You should have figured it out by now. | 现在你应该想明白了 |
[16:29] | After all, | 毕竟 |
[16:33] | I am supposed to be the dumb one. | 我应该是比较笨的那个 |
[16:44] | How? | 怎么会这样 |
[16:48] | I think I deserve to know what the hell is going on here! | 我有权知道到底怎么回事 |
[16:51] | You deserve nothing. | 你什么权利都没有 |
[16:52] | Says the man who sold us out to the pirates. | 出自于把我们卖给海盗的人之口 |
[16:55] | When I dropped you off in that forest, | 我把你扔在树林里时 |
[16:56] | I meant to kill you. That was the plan. | 我是计划要把你杀掉的 |
[16:59] | You should’ve stuck with the plan and done me a favor. | 你应该坚持你的计划 成全我 |
[17:02] | I wish there were some other way, Mick. | 我希望能以别的方式解决 米克 |
[17:06] | You haven’t got the guts. | 你没有那个胆量 |
[17:07] | You want to kill me, kill me. | 你想杀我吗 动手吧 |
[17:09] | Only one of us is walking out of here alive. | 我俩只有一个可以活着离开这里 |
[17:12] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[17:16] | I knew you lacked the guts. | 我就知道你没胆量 |
[17:19] | I am sorry, Mick. | 我很抱歉 米克 |
[17:21] | I may not have trusted you on the ship with the team, | 我也许没让你和团队一起待在船上 |
[17:24] | but I always, always was coming back for you. | 但我一直在找机会回去找你 |
[17:28] | Seems like one of us lost track of time. | 看来我们有人忘记时间了 |
[17:30] | Well, how long did you– | 你等了多久… |
[17:31] | By the time they found me, | 他们发现我时 |
[17:33] | I’d nearly lost my mind. | 我差点就神志不清了 |
[17:36] | I was so weak, | 我太虚弱了 |
[17:37] | I was strangling rats to survive. | 只能吃老鼠为生 |
[17:40] | When who found you? | 谁发现了你 |
[17:44] | The Time Masters. | 时间之主 |
[17:49] | They took me to a place called the Vanishing Point. | 他们把我带去消失点 |
[17:52] | Time doesn’t exist there the way it does on Earth. | 那里的时间和地球上的不一样 |
[17:54] | I’ve spent lifetimes being restored by them, | 他们一直努力帮我恢复健康 |
[17:58] | training by them, fighting by them… | 训练我 教我战斗 |
[18:02] | being reborn. | 使我获得重生 |
[18:03] | And, uh, when exactly did your new friends | 你的新朋友们什么时候 |
[18:06] | give you the, uh, lobotomy? | 给你做了神经手术 |
[18:12] | You think I was hunting you and your friends | 你觉得我追捕你和你的朋友们 |
[18:14] | because the Time Masters made me? | 是因为时间之主要求的吗 |
[18:16] | They barely had to ask. | 他们都不用要求我 |
[18:23] | Can we talk for a sec? | 我们能聊聊吗 |
[18:25] | Just–with everything that’s going on, | 就目前的情况来看 |
[18:27] | I don’t know that this is the best time. | 我认为现在不是最佳时机 |
[18:29] | You say that like there’s gonna be a better time. | 说得好像会有更好的时机似的 |
[18:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:37] | Look, we spent every night the last two years together, | 听着 过去两年里我们每晚都在一起 |
[18:40] | playing board games, eating, | 玩棋盘游戏 吃东西 |
[18:42] | deciding who was gonna cook | 决定谁来做饭 |
[18:43] | and who was going to wash dishes, | 谁来洗碗 |
[18:44] | falling asleep to the Ed Sullivan Show. | 看着《艾德苏利文秀》入睡 |
[18:46] | But the second you saw the Waverider, | 但是你一看到乘波号 |
[18:47] | it was like those two years never happened. | 就好像这两年什么都没发生 |
[18:49] | Look, we were both trying to adapt | 听着 我们都在努力应对 |
[18:51] | to an impossible situation. | 艰难的处境 |
[18:55] | But you are not a college professor, | 但你不是大学教授 |
[18:56] | and I’m definitely not a librarian. | 我也绝对不是图书管理员 |
[18:59] | So honestly, I’m just excited to be able to be myself again. | 老实说 我只是很兴奋又能做回自己 |
[19:04] | I mean, aren’t you even a little bit happy | 难道能回到飞船上 |
[19:06] | to be back on the ship? | 你一点都不开心吗 |
[19:07] | I was happy with the life we built together, | 我很高兴我们一起生活 |
[19:10] | what I thought would be our future. | 我以为那就是我们的未来 |
[19:12] | And this just all feels like moving backwards. | 而现在感觉就像回到过去了 |
[19:17] | Moving backwards. | 回到过去 |
[19:20] | What if Sara didn’t move forwards with her life– | 如果莎拉不想继续生活 |
[19:24] | she moved backwards? | 而选择回到过去呢 |
[19:25] | She said she wanted to go to a place where she belonged. | 她说过她想去一个属于她的地方 |
[19:29] | What’s the one place in 1958 she already called home? | 1958年她把哪里当成家 |
[19:32] | The League of Assassins. | 刺客联盟 |
[19:34] | There is one source that we could check | 我们查查这条线索 |
[19:35] | to test your theory. | 看你猜得对不对 |
[19:37] | Gideon, bring up the Shadow Record. | 吉迪恩 打开影子记录 |
[19:39] | Shadow Record? | 影子记录 |
[19:40] | The list of every member of the League of Assassins | 是公元前3200年发明书写以来 |
[19:42] | since the invention of writing in 3200 B.C. | 刺客联盟所有成员的总名单 |
[19:44] | Fascinating, except these sheets of papyrus are entirely blank. | 很神奇 可惜这些莎草纸上全是空白的 |
[19:48] | No, no, no. The League uses invisible ink. | 不不不 联盟用的是隐形墨水 |
[19:50] | I did my graduate thesis at the Academy on their history. | 我的学院毕业论文写的是他们的历史 |
[19:54] | Gideon. | 吉迪恩 |
[19:55] | Sara said that Ra’s al Ghul | 莎拉说她认识 |
[19:56] | had lived nearly a century before she met him. | 拉斯·厄尔·高福时 他快一百岁了 |
[19:58] | Thanks to the Lazarus Pit. | 多亏了复活泉水 |
[19:59] | It’s basically a life-extending Jacuzzi, | 本质上是延续生命的按摩浴池 |
[20:02] | located in a place that’s the opposite of life-extending. | 但所处的位置却能要走人命 |
[20:06] | You should count yourself lucky, Dr. Palmer. | 你应该感到庆幸 帕尔默博士 |
[20:08] | Only a handful of outsiders | 只有少数在联盟堡垒里 |
[20:09] | have been inside the League’s fortress | 待过的外来人 |
[20:11] | and lived to tell the tale. | 能幸免于死 |
[20:12] | You are correct, Captain. | 说得没错 船长 |
[20:14] | There is a mention of a Ta-er al-Sahfer. | 这里有提到塔尔·莎菲尔 |
[20:16] | That’s Sara’s League of Assassins name. | 那是莎拉在刺客联盟的名字 |
[20:18] | According to the Shadow Record, she joined the League in 1958. | 影子记录上显示她在1958年加入联盟 |
[20:21] | Incredible– Sara became a member of the secret organization | 不可思议 莎拉提前五十年 |
[20:24] | that trained her to be an assassin | 加入训练她 |
[20:26] | 50 years prior to when she initially joined. | 成为刺客的秘密组织 |
[20:28] | Sara needs our help. | 我们得帮莎拉 |
[20:30] | By all accounts, Ra’s al Ghul | 据说 拉斯·厄尔·高福 |
[20:31] | is a very controlling, very homicidal fanatic. | 是个极有控制欲 嗜杀成性的狂热分子 |
[20:35] | Gideon, chart a course for Nanda Parbat. | 吉迪恩 设定航线去南达尔巴特 |
[20:44] | Look, if you’re gonna kill me, just do it already. | 如果你要杀我 就快点动手吧 |
[20:46] | I’m not gonna kill you. | 我不会杀你的 |
[20:49] | I’m gonna to take a trip back to Central City | 我要回一趟中城 |
[20:52] | and visit your baby sister. | 去看看你妹妹 |
[20:55] | The beautiful thing about time travel | 时间旅行的美妙之处 |
[20:57] | is I get to kill her more than once. | 就是我可以杀她很多次 |
[21:03] | I can kill Lisa in front of you, | 我可以在你面前杀死丽萨 |
[21:04] | go back in time, | 再回去 |
[21:06] | kill her in front of you again | 又在你面前杀她一次 |
[21:07] | and again and again. | 一次又一次 |
[21:10] | Sir, several anomalies in the timeline | 长官 时间线的几处异常显示 |
[21:12] | suggest that the Waverider has touched down in Nanda Parbat. | 乘波号已在南达尔巴特着陆 |
[21:14] | Chart a course. | 设定航线 |
[21:18] | I used to think the most beautiful thing on Earth was fire. | 以前我以为地球上最美的东西是火焰 |
[21:22] | Now I know | 现在我发现 |
[21:23] | it’s vengeance. | 其实是复仇 |
[21:35] | Perhaps Jefferson and I should– | 也许我和杰佛逊应该 |
[21:37] | Extricating Sara from the likes of the League requires stealth. | 要把莎拉从联盟手中救出就必须秘密行事 |
[21:40] | So no Firestorm for the two of you. | 你俩不能变身为火风暴 |
[21:41] | And you’re out of practice, | 而且你生疏了 |
[21:44] | so no ATOM suit unless absolutely necessary. | 如非必要 别使用原子侠战衣 |
[21:48] | Look out! | 小心 |
[21:53] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:55] | Well done, Jefferson. | 干得漂亮 杰佛逊 |
[21:59] | You guard the exit while I find Sara. | 我去找莎拉 你们守着出口 |
[22:01] | We will be in and out of here faster | 你们还没念完拉斯·厄尔·高福 |
[22:02] | than you can say Ra’s al Ghul. | 这个名字 我们就出来了 |
[22:27] | Sara. | 莎拉 |
[22:30] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[22:32] | Rip? | 里普 |
[22:33] | I’m here to bring you back. | 我是来带你回去的 |
[22:35] | I’m so sorry that it’s taken me so long. | 很抱歉我这么久才来 |
[22:37] | – Who else is here? – The entire team. | -还有谁来了 -全都来了 |
[22:39] | Well, except for Mr. Snart. | 除了史纳特先生 |
[22:40] | I’ll explain everything back on the– | 回头我再给你解释 |
[23:02] | Something’s wrong. | 有点不对劲 |
[23:03] | They should have been back by now. | 他们应该早就出来了 |
[23:05] | Well, I think this counts as absolutely necessary. | 我想现在绝对有必要了 |
[23:07] | I’ve got my exo-suit shrunk down, | 我把我的战衣缩小了 |
[23:09] | and I can miniaturize and do some tiny sneaking. | 我可以缩小 偷偷打探一番 |
[23:11] | It’s been two years since you’ve used that suit. | 你已经两年没穿上战衣了 |
[23:13] | And that’s after you scavenged it | 而且你还是从你的 |
[23:14] | for parts for your time beacon. | 时间信标零件堆里找到的 |
[23:15] | You don’t even know if it works. | 你都不知道还能不能用 |
[23:17] | Is now really the time for your little marital spat? | 你们夫妻在这时候吵架合适吗 |
[23:19] | We’re not married. | 我们没结婚 |
[23:19] | Can we just keep it down, please? | 咱们能小声点吗 |
[23:37] | – Sara? – Found her. | -莎拉 -找到她了 |
[23:55] | Sara, what the hell? | 莎拉 怎么回事 |
[23:58] | You shouldn’t have come here. | 你们不该来这里 |
[24:00] | Yeah, I’m starting to get that. | 是啊 我现在也发觉了 |
[24:03] | We came here to rescue you. | 我们是来救你的 |
[24:05] | I don’t need to be rescued. | 不用救我 |
[24:07] | I’ve found peace here. | 我在这里很安宁 |
[24:08] | Peace with the League of Assassins? | 和刺客联盟在一起很安宁 |
[24:10] | That must be the first time | 第一次听到有人 |
[24:10] | that sentence has ever been uttered. | 把这两个词语放在一起 |
[24:12] | Oh, I can’t believe I’m back here. | 不敢相信我又回来了 |
[24:14] | If this is retribution of some kind | 如果你要报复我们 |
[24:16] | for stranding you in 1958– | 把你留在1958年 |
[24:17] | It is the will of Ra’s al Ghul. | 这是拉斯·厄尔·高福定的规矩 |
[24:21] | Trespassers are to be executed. | 闯入者将被处决 |
[24:31] | We just need a little more time to get through to her. | 我们需要一些时间来说服她 |
[24:33] | Do Time Masters have a different understanding | 是不是时间之主对于 |
[24:35] | of the word executed? | 处决有不同的理解 |
[24:36] | No, no, no. It’s called time drift. | 不不不 这叫做时间漂移 |
[24:37] | When one spends too long in an alien timeline, | 当人在异度时间待太久 |
[24:40] | one loses ties with one’s former self, | 就会忘记自己 |
[24:43] | former identity. | 原来的样子和身份 |
[24:44] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[24:45] | What? | 怎么了 |
[24:46] | I didn’t understand it before, | 我之前不知道 |
[24:48] | but my powers- they went dormant. | 为什么我的能力不见了 |
[24:52] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[24:53] | My wings. You must have noticed that I haven’t been able | 我的翅膀 你肯定发觉我大概有 |
[24:55] | to hawk out? In almost two years. | 两年没展翅了 |
[24:58] | I just thought that you didn’t want to. | 我还以为是你不想变 |
[25:02] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[25:03] | Because it was so hard | 因为当初你好不容易相信 |
[25:05] | for you to give up hope that the team would return. | 队友不会回来找我们 |
[25:07] | When you finally did, you started to be happy again, | 直到那一刻 你才开心起来 |
[25:09] | and I couldn’t bear telling you that I wasn’t. | 所以我不忍心告诉你我不开心 |
[25:13] | – That ain’t good. – I had no idea. | -这可不妙 -我完全不知道 |
[25:15] | Look, Ray, | 听着 雷 |
[25:17] | I loved being with you. | 我喜欢和你在一起 |
[25:19] | I wasn’t just losing my powers. | 不仅我的能力在消退 |
[25:21] | I was losing my memories of my past lives. | 我前世的记忆也在消失 |
[25:24] | I was starting to lose myself. | 我开始变得不像自己了 |
[25:26] | I’m sorry. I– | 真抱歉 我… |
[25:30] | But, look, you didn’t have to protect me. | 但是 你不需要保护我 |
[25:33] | I could have handled the truth. | 我可以面对真相 |
[25:34] | It couldn’t have been so easy for Raymond, either, | 放弃当原子侠 |
[25:36] | having to give up being the ATOM. | 雷蒙德肯定也很难受 |
[25:39] | I’m sorry, can we have a private moment? | 抱歉 能给我们私人空间吗 |
[25:41] | I think we all wish you would’ve had | 我们都希望你们能 |
[25:44] | this moment in private. | 私下处理这事 |
[25:48] | Don’t you think that we were meant | 难道我们的使命 |
[25:50] | for something greater than being stuck in 1960, | 只是被困在1960年 |
[25:53] | eating fondue with the neighbors? | 跟邻居吃芝士火锅 |
[25:54] | Yeah, we were meant to be tortured and executed in | 我们的使命是在”不敢相信我又回来” |
[25:57] | Nanda “I can’t believe I’m back here” Parbat. | 南达尔巴特被折磨和处死 |
[25:58] | If we die, | 我们要死 |
[26:01] | at least it would be in pursuit of a greater purpose. | 也要为了追求更伟大的目标而死 |
[26:05] | – That’s it. – What’s it? | -就是它了 -你在说什么 |
[26:07] | Ra’s al Ghul’s purpose in life is to see that the League | 拉斯·厄尔·高福的毕生目标 |
[26:09] | continues with all of its ancient traditions intact– | 是让联盟将古老传统完整传承下去 |
[26:11] | Including murdering intruders? | 包括杀害闯入者吗 |
[26:13] | I will appeal to Ra’s al Ghul’s respect | 我要迎合拉斯·厄尔·高福 |
[26:16] | for the League’s traditions, | 对于联盟传统的敬意 |
[26:18] | invoking one of them right now. | 现在就要施行其中之一 |
[26:23] | Well, what kind of traditions, man? | 是哪项传统啊 老兄 |
[26:25] | Guards! | 守卫 |
[26:28] | Guards! | 守卫 |
[26:34] | Would you mind loosening these up a little bit | 你离开之前 能让我别被 |
[26:36] | before you leave? | 扣得这么紧吗 |
[26:41] | Just out of curiosity, | 好奇问一句 |
[26:42] | what do you think your new masters are gonna do with you | 你觉得你把队友交给你的新主人 |
[26:44] | once you’ve delivered the team up to them? | 你会有什么下场 |
[26:47] | I don’t expect there’s a pension plan | 相信他们没给老赏金猎人 |
[26:49] | for old bounty hunters. | 制定退休金计划 |
[26:52] | Once they get what they want from you, | 一旦你没了利用价值 |
[26:54] | they’re gonna toss you aside. | 他们就会弃你于不顾 |
[26:57] | Like you tossed me aside? | 像你弃我于不顾那样吗 |
[26:58] | You and I both made choices that led us to this moment. | 是我们的决定导致了这个局面 |
[27:01] | What matters, Mick, is your next move. | 米克 现在就看你下一步怎么走了 |
[27:04] | And I’m willing to bet | 而我愿意打赌 |
[27:05] | that some little piece of the old you | 盔甲之下的你 |
[27:07] | is in that armor somewhere. | 尚未完全失去自我 |
[27:10] | No. | 不 |
[27:12] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[27:16] | Mr. Hunter. | 亨特先生 |
[27:17] | Captain, as point of fact. | 纠正一下 是船长 |
[27:19] | Right. | 好吧 |
[27:21] | Well, I do hope your request for an audience | 我希望你请求会见 |
[27:23] | is not an attempt to justify your trespass here. | 不是想试图解释你闯入的原因 |
[27:26] | Most certainly not. | 绝对不是 |
[27:27] | But it would be remiss of me | 但我应当 |
[27:29] | if I didn’t use this opportunity | 借此机会 |
[27:30] | to reiterate that Sara | 重申…莎拉 |
[27:33] | is very important to me– | 对我和整个团队 |
[27:36] | to all of us. | 都很重要 |
[27:37] | And as she is to me. | 她对我也很重要 |
[27:40] | And as you can all see, she has chosen to remain here. | 你们应该看得出 她选择留在这里 |
[27:43] | Yes, well, if that is her wish, | 如果这真是她的意愿 |
[27:46] | we will indeed honor it. | 我们自然会尊重 |
[27:48] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:50] | But your deaths will make that concession irrelevant. | 但她不用征求将死之人的同意 |
[27:53] | Well, according to my understanding of League Law, | 根据我对刺客联盟法则的理解 |
[27:55] | the whole death thing can be avoided, | 如果我们赢了审判 |
[27:58] | should we prevail at trial. | 你就不能杀我们 |
[28:01] | Yeah, I don’t think these guys are the People’s Court type. | 这些人应该不会信”人民法院”那一套 |
[28:05] | I demand a trial by combat. | 我要求比武审判 |
[28:09] | And how is a man such as you so well-versed | 像你这种人怎么会对我们的规矩 |
[28:12] | on our traditions? | 如此熟悉 |
[28:14] | Do we have an accord? | 我们说定了吗 |
[28:22] | May victory be yours. | 愿你取胜 |
[28:26] | I was under the impression that I would be fighting you. | 我以为是你跟我比武 |
[28:29] | Then it would seem your understanding of our laws | 看样子你对我们的法则 |
[28:31] | requires some refinement. | 没理解透啊 |
[28:32] | You see, | 是这样 |
[28:34] | I may choose any champion I wish, | 我可以任选一人出战 |
[28:37] | as may you. | 你也一样 |
[28:46] | I’ll do it. | 让我来 |
[28:48] | You haven’t had very much experience in swordsmanship, | 你没怎么接触过剑术 |
[28:50] | Mr. Palmer. | 帕尔默先生 |
[28:53] | I nominate Ms. Saunders. | 我派桑德斯小姐出战 |
[28:56] | What? No. | 什么 不行 |
[28:58] | Didn’t you hear? She can’t even hawk– | 你没听到吗 她都没法展翅 |
[28:59] | I accept. | 我接受 |
[29:02] | – Kendra, you can’t… – I’ve got this. | -肯德拉 你不能… -我能 |
[29:54] | You have to put a stop to this. | 你得阻止这事 |
[29:55] | Sara taught Kendra to control her warrior side. | 莎拉教过肯德拉控制她好武的一面 |
[29:58] | I believe that Kendra can remind Sara of her humanity. | 我相信肯德拉能唤醒莎拉的人性 |
[30:03] | Before or after Sara kills her? | 被莎拉杀之前还是之后 |
[30:06] | Sara. | 莎拉 |
[30:07] | Ta-er al-Sahfer. | 塔尔·莎菲尔 |
[30:08] | Whatever your name is now. | 不管你现在叫什么名字 |
[30:11] | I know you don’t want to kill me. | 我知道你不想杀我 |
[30:22] | Want is irrelevant. | 想什么不重要 |
[30:24] | I serve Ra’s al Ghul. | 我效忠拉斯·厄尔·高福 |
[30:54] | Remember that move? | 记得这招吗 |
[30:56] | You taught it to me. | 是你教我的 |
[30:58] | Your teacher was excellent. | 你老师很厉害 |
[31:11] | Sara, no! | 莎拉 不要 |
[31:24] | Sara. | 莎拉 |
[31:27] | You’re not a murderer or an assassin. | 你不是凶手 也不是刺客 |
[31:30] | No! | 不要 |
[31:31] | You’re the White Canary. | 你是白金丝雀 |
[31:46] | I know that sound. | 我认得这声音 |
[31:50] | Chronos. | 克罗诺斯 |
[32:15] | You can’t face him; you can’t defeat him. | 你无法对抗他 也无法战胜他 |
[32:42] | You brought him here. It’s only right you kill him. | 你们把他引来 就该由你们杀他 |
[32:52] | It’s a long story, pal. | 说来话长 伙计 |
[32:57] | Ray! | 雷 |
[33:57] | You son of a bitch. | 你这混蛋 |
[33:58] | Don’t do it. | 不要 |
[34:00] | Don’t kill him. | 不要杀他 |
[34:02] | Snart? | 史纳特 |
[34:03] | Sorry, don’t kill Chronos? | 为什么不要杀克罗诺斯 |
[34:05] | He’s not Chronos. | 他不是克罗诺斯 |
[34:07] | Show them. | 给他们看 |
[34:23] | My God. | 上帝啊 |
[34:24] | There is no God. | 没有上帝 |
[34:38] | I imagine you have some questions | 我想你对方才所见 |
[34:39] | about what you witnessed. | 一定有些困惑 |
[34:41] | When the lady you call Sara Lance first arrived here, | 你叫莎拉·兰斯的小姐刚来这时 |
[34:45] | her skills were unmatched. | 武艺超群 |
[34:47] | It was as if she had completed the training before. | 就好像她之前已经完成训练 |
[34:52] | I suppose that’s because you’re both from the future. | 我想那是因为你们都来自未来 |
[34:55] | When I came to your doorstep, | 那是我这辈子第二次 |
[34:58] | for the second time in my life, | 来到你门前 |
[35:01] | I thought that I could find a home here, | 我以为这里会是我的家 |
[35:05] | that this is where I really belong. | 我会真正属于这里 |
[35:07] | But your soul is divided | 但你的杀人技能和 |
[35:09] | by your ability to kill | 仁慈之心 |
[35:11] | and your desire to show mercy. | 并存于你的灵魂 |
[35:15] | And there is no place for one so conflicted | 刺客联盟容不下 |
[35:18] | within the League. | 这么矛盾的人 |
[35:21] | Ta-er al-Sahfer, | 塔尔·莎菲尔 |
[35:25] | I release you. | 我还你自由 |
[35:27] | You can reclaim your previous name | 你可以用回以前的名字 |
[35:31] | and your past life. | 回到以前的生活 |
[35:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:43] | In October 2008, | 2008年10月 |
[35:45] | please see that your daughter is off the coast | 记得去找你女儿 她会在 |
[35:46] | of an island in the North China Sea– | 北中国海一座岛屿的岸边 |
[35:48] | Lian Yu. | 炼狱 |
[35:50] | Why would I send Talia on such a journey? | 我为什么要送塔利亚去那个地方 |
[35:52] | Not Talia. | 不是塔利亚 |
[35:55] | Your daughter yet to be born. | 你的女儿还没出生 |
[35:57] | I’m pretty sure you’ll call her Nyssa. | 我相信你会叫她妮莎 |
[36:06] | You think this is all over? | 你以为就此结束了吗 |
[36:08] | I will kill every single one of you. | 我会把你们全部杀掉 |
[36:11] | I will watch you all burn! | 看着你们全部被烧死 |
[36:14] | You… | 你… |
[36:15] | you should have killed me when you had the… | 你本该把我杀了… |
[36:21] | You owe us an explanation. | 你欠我们个解释 |
[36:24] | Yes, it’s quite remarkable Mr. Rory is working | 你不是把罗里先生杀了吗 |
[36:27] | for the Time Masters, considering you killed him. | 他怎么会为时间之主做事 |
[36:30] | If you think back, I never actually said I killed him. | 好好回想 我从来没说过我杀了他 |
[36:33] | No, you just let us think that you did. | 没有 你只是让我们这么以为 |
[36:35] | I didn’t have to try too hard, did I? | 我毫不费劲就让你们相信了吧 |
[36:37] | Well, maybe I should have. | 好吧 也许我就该杀了他 |
[36:39] | And at least he wouldn’t have would up a chew toy | 至少他不会成为时间之主的 |
[36:41] | for the Time Masters. | 小乖狗 |
[36:42] | But if you did, we wouldn’t have this opportunity. | 但要是这样 我们就没这个机会了 |
[36:45] | An opportunity? To do what? | 机会 什么机会 |
[36:51] | To reform Mr. Rory. | 让罗里先生改过自新 |
[36:54] | He killed Aldus. | 他杀了奥尔达斯 |
[36:56] | Under the influence of the Time Masters. | 受了时间之主的影响 |
[36:58] | Chronos killed Aldus. | 是克罗诺斯杀奥尔达斯 |
[37:01] | Mr. Rory was fighting on our side that day. | 罗里先生曾经跟我们站在同一阵线 |
[37:03] | I know what it’s like to be trained by an organization | 我知道一个组织怎么训练一个人 |
[37:07] | for one purpose, to kill, | 成为杀手 |
[37:09] | and the kind of loyalty that it can inspire. | 还有怎么让他忠心耿耿 |
[37:13] | I need to know that we can reach Rory. | 我要知道我们能不能感化罗里 |
[37:15] | For my own sake. | 我要替自己着想 |
[37:17] | The Time Masters took one of our own | 时间之主成功 |
[37:18] | and turned him against us. | 让我们窝里反了 |
[37:21] | I say we undo their handiwork. | 我们要重整团队 |
[37:24] | Rory saved my life back in the gulag. | 罗里在古拉格救过我的命 |
[37:28] | He’s more than just a criminal and an arsonist. | 他不止是个罪犯和纵火犯 |
[37:30] | He’s a member of our team. | 他是我们的队友 |
[37:31] | He’s a lost cause. | 他根本无药可救 |
[37:33] | Oh, I wouldn’t be so sure about that. | 这可不一定 |
[37:36] | You will see that miracles abound on this old timeship. | 你会在这老旧的飞船上看见奇迹 |
[37:42] | Gideon, start the regeneration process. | 吉迪恩 启动再生程序 |
[37:46] | What you mean regeneration? | 什么是再生程序 |
[37:49] | I took genetic samples from each of you | 为了以防万一 我在我们开始征程时 |
[37:50] | at the start of our voyage for this exact eventuality. | 取了你们每个人的基因样本 |
[37:53] | Why am I only hearing about this now? | 为什么现在才告诉我 |
[37:57] | Because none of you had lost a limb yet. | 因为你们都没断肢 |
[38:27] | So were you gonna tell me? | 你要跟我说吗 |
[38:29] | Sorry, tell you what? | 对不起 我要跟你说什么 |
[38:31] | That you were moving into your room without me? | 说你要自己一个人住 |
[38:36] | I just assumed that you wanted some space. | 我想你可能需要自己的空间 |
[38:42] | You made it pretty clear that you were over our old life. | 你让我清楚知道我们已经结束了 |
[38:44] | Look… | 听着 |
[38:48] | just because I wasn’t satisfied with the circumstances | 虽然那时我很难受 |
[38:51] | doesn’t mean I didn’t fall in love with you. | 不代表我没坠入你的爱河 |
[38:59] | It’s just, I… | 我只是… |
[39:02] | I don’t want to lose you. | 不想失去你 |
[39:04] | And I don’t want to lose you. | 我也不想失去你 |
[39:07] | For the first time | 这可能是几个世纪来 |
[39:09] | in probably centuries, | 我第一次 |
[39:12] | I actually got to decide who I want to fall in love with, | 要决定我想跟谁坠入爱河 |
[39:16] | instead of having it decided for me. | 而不是由命运决定 |
[39:20] | So it doesn’t matter where or when we are. | 所以不用管我们身处何时何地 |
[39:25] | You’re the person I want to be with. | 我就是想跟你在一起 |
[39:33] | That was– was that, like, rehearsed? | 感觉像预演过的 |
[39:37] | Because that was really good. | 因为实在太美妙了 |
[39:39] | So… | 那么 |
[39:43] | what do you want? | 你的决定呢 |
[40:09] | I believe we’re ready to leave 1960. | 我想我们准备好离开1960年了 |
[40:12] | And go where? I mean, when? | 下一站是哪里 应该说哪一年 |
[40:14] | 2147. | 2147年 |
[40:16] | Mere decades before Vandal Savage conquered the world. | 汪达尔·萨维奇征服世界前几十年 |
[40:19] | I thought you had no idea where he was. | 我想你不知道他的行踪 |
[40:22] | You said Savage had been lost to history. | 你说过萨维奇藏匿于历史中 |
[40:25] | Not world-changing history. | 但这是世界改变的历史 |
[40:27] | Records of the period are scarce, | 这段时期的记录很少 |
[40:28] | but I’ve always known | 但我一直知道 |
[40:30] | that Vandal Savage can be located in 2147. | 可以在2147年找到汪达尔·萨维奇 |
[40:33] | So why haven’t you told us this sooner? | 你为什么不早点告诉我们 |
[40:35] | Because that period of history is fraught with more peril | 因为这段历史非常危险 |
[40:37] | than I was willing to risk. | 我不愿冒这个险 |
[40:39] | We have no choice | 我们现在别无选择 |
[40:41] | but to stop Vandal Savage in 2147… | 只能去2147年阻止汪达尔·萨维奇 |
[40:45] | or to die trying. | 或者至死方休 |
[40:49] | Well, I’ve died before. | 好吧 我死过了 |
[40:52] | So have I. | 我也是 |
[40:58] | Gideon, | 吉迪恩 |
[41:00] | plot a course for Kasnia Conglomerate… | 设定航线去卡斯尼亚企业集团 |
[41:05] | the year 2147. | 2147年 |