时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | In 2166, an immortal tyrant named Vandal Savage | 2166年 永生的暴君汪达尔·萨维奇 |
[00:06] | conquered the world and murdered my wife and child. | 征服了世界 杀害了我的妻儿 |
[00:09] | I have assembled an elite team | 我招募了一个精英团队 |
[00:10] | to hunt him throughout time | 穿越时间去寻找他 |
[00:11] | and stop his rise to power. | 并阻止他取得霸权 |
[00:13] | Unfortunately, my plan is opposed | 不幸的是 我的计划遭到 |
[00:15] | by the body I’d sworn my allegiance to: | 我曾发誓效忠的组织 |
[00:17] | the Time Masters. | 时间之主的反对 |
[00:19] | In the future, my friends may not be heroes, | 未来 我的朋友们或许不是英雄 |
[00:21] | but if we succeed, | 但倘若此举成功 |
[00:23] | they will be remembered as legends. | 他们将会成为传奇 被世人铭记 |
[00:30] | The Time Masters discourage marriage, | 时间之主反对婚姻 |
[00:32] | but I fell in love | 但我爱上了一个人 |
[00:34] | and we had a child, Jonas. | 我们有了孩子 乔纳斯 |
[00:38] | – Maybe we could get a drink? – Are you asking me out? | -我们喝一杯吧 -你是要约我吗 |
[00:40] | Yes. Is that okay? | 是的 可以吗 |
[00:42] | I think my life’s complicated enough | 我想我的生活已经够复杂了 |
[00:43] | without throwing whatever this is into the mix. | 我承受不了其他事了 |
[00:46] | This is Star City. | 这里是星城 |
[00:47] | Yes, Star City, 2046. | 对 2046年的星城 |
[00:50] | It’s everything we’ve ever wanted. | 这是我们追求的一切 |
[00:51] | We could live like kings here. | 我们在这里可以像国王一样生活 |
[00:56] | You son of a bitch. | 你这个混蛋 |
[00:57] | You lay a hand on me again, you’ll burn too. | 你再对我动手 我也会让你烧起来 |
[01:02] | Go ahead, Jonas. | 说吧 乔纳斯 |
[01:04] | He’s listening. | 他听着呢 |
[01:06] | Hi, Daddy. We miss you. | 爸爸 我们想你了 |
[01:08] | – And love you. – And love you. | -我们爱你 -我们爱你 |
[01:12] | Anything else you want to say? | 还想说点别的吗 |
[01:14] | Come home soon, Daddy. | 快点回家 爸爸 |
[01:20] | Hi, Rip. | 里普 |
[01:22] | Not sure if you got our last message. | 不清楚你能不能收到最后这条消息 |
[01:24] | I told Jonas that you got caught up with work, | 我告诉乔纳斯你工作忙走不开 |
[01:25] | but I really thought you’d be home by now. | 但我还以为你现在会回到家了 |
[01:30] | London is– | 伦敦这边 |
[01:33] | Things have changed. | 情况有变 |
[01:35] | It’s hard to tell what’s going on | 这里士兵众多 谣言四起 |
[01:37] | with so many soldiers and rumors. | 也不知道出什么事了 |
[01:42] | I just want to know you’re all right. | 我只要知道你没事就行了 |
[01:44] | Wherever you are, | 不论你在哪里 |
[01:47] | whenever you are, | 穿越到哪个年代 |
[01:50] | I love you, Rip. | 我都爱你 里普 |
[01:54] | Go ahead, Jonas. He’s listening. | 说吧 乔纳斯 他听着呢 |
[01:57] | Hi, Daddy. We miss you. | 爸爸 我们想你了 |
[02:00] | – And love you. – And love you. | -我们爱你 -我们爱你 |
[02:02] | I’m sorry to interrupt, Captain. | 抱歉打扰了 船长 |
[02:03] | No, uh, not at all. Just, uh, catching up on work. | 不打扰 我只是在看些资料 |
[02:07] | What is all this? | 这都是什么 |
[02:08] | Just trying to connect the dots, | 我想把事件联系起来 |
[02:09] | find the optimal time to strike at Savage. | 找到击败萨维奇的最佳时机 |
[02:13] | And? | 还有呢 |
[02:14] | And the trail’s gone cold. | 还有就是他下落不明 |
[02:16] | In order to preserve the element of surprise, | 为了出其不意 |
[02:18] | I wager the best course of action | 我猜想最佳行动方案就是 |
[02:19] | is to travel further back in time, | 回到更遥远的过去 |
[02:21] | but nothing here indicates where to find him. | 但这里并没有他行踪的线索 |
[02:24] | Perhaps I can help you look. | 或许我能帮你一起找 |
[02:26] | I’ve been looking! | 我一直在找 |
[02:29] | I apologize. | 不好意思 |
[02:30] | It’s just the stakes are so high. | 只是这赌注太大了 |
[02:33] | I vowed to save my family, but I’m failing them. | 我发誓要救我的家人 我却在辜负他们 |
[02:38] | Perhaps I’m not the Time Master they need. | 或许我不是他们需要的时间之主 |
[02:41] | You must be. | 你就是 |
[02:44] | You’re the only one they have. | 只有你能救他们 |
[02:47] | Can’t Gideon help us? | 吉迪恩能帮忙吗 |
[02:49] | No. When a timeship returns to the Vanishing Point | 不能 任务完成后时间飞船 |
[02:51] | after a mission, | 回到消失点时 |
[02:51] | its CPU is updated from the temporal database, | 中央处理器会从时间数据库更新资料 |
[02:54] | which, given my rogue status, | 但由于我对组织叛变了 |
[02:58] | we are unable to do. | 我们无法更新 |
[02:59] | So, what you’re saying is | 你的意思就是 |
[03:00] | Gideon requires a software update. | 吉迪恩需要更新软件 |
[03:04] | Which explains why you’ve been holed up in here | 所以我们上周才会被 |
[03:06] | for the past week. | 困在这里 |
[03:07] | Has it really been a week? | 都过去一周了吗 |
[03:11] | And some of our teammates are getting just a tad antsy. | 有些队友已经开始坐不住了 |
[03:18] | I’m done. | 我受够了 |
[03:19] | Don’t mind him. | 别理他 |
[03:20] | He’s still sore about having to leave 2046. | 他还在为必须离开2046年感到不爽 |
[03:23] | I’m sore because I was recruited | 我不爽的是我被招募进来 |
[03:26] | for my unique ability to light things on fire. | 是因为我有烧东西的特殊能力 |
[03:28] | And now, I’m locked in the one place | 可现在却被困在一艘飞船上 |
[03:31] | where I can’t light things on fire: | 我根本无法让任何东西 |
[03:34] | a spaceship. | 烧起来 |
[03:35] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你这是想去哪里 |
[03:38] | Why? | 怎么着 |
[03:39] | You gonna clock me in the head if I don’t listen again? | 我如果还是不听 你又要把我打晕吗 |
[03:46] | Everything okay with you two? | 你俩没事吧 |
[03:49] | Yeah, peachy. | 没事 |
[03:51] | Captain, I’ve just intercepted a deep space transmission. | 船长 我刚截获了外太空的一则信息 |
[03:54] | It’s a distress signal from the Acheron. | 是来自冥河号的求救信号 |
[03:56] | – She’s the– – Flagship of the Time Fleet. | -那是艘… -时间舰队的旗舰船 |
[03:58] | Yes, I know that. Thank you, Gideon. | 我知道 谢了 吉迪恩 |
[04:00] | Systemic malfunction. | 系统故障 |
[04:02] | I’m stranded, unable to jump. | 我被困住了 无法逃生 |
[04:03] | Controls unresponsive. | 控制系统无反应 |
[04:05] | This is Captain Eve Baxter of the timeship Acheron, | 我是冥河号的伊芙·巴斯特船长 |
[04:08] | requesting critical rescue. | 请求紧急救援 |
[04:13] | And we care about this chick why? | 我们为什么要管这个女的 |
[04:15] | We don’t, but the Acheron’s computer | 不是为了她 而是为了 |
[04:17] | will contain the current intel on Savage’s whereabouts. | 冥河号电脑上的萨维奇当前行踪资料 |
[04:20] | Gideon, set a course | 吉迪恩 设定航线 |
[04:22] | for the Acheron’s position in deep space. | 前往冥河号在外太空的位置 |
[04:24] | – Yes, Captain. – Deep space? | -收到 船长 -外太空 |
[04:26] | I had no idea we had the ability | 我还不知道我们能够 |
[04:27] | to explore the unknown realms of the galaxy. | 探索未知宇宙空间 |
[04:30] | – Astonishing. – No. | -太惊人了 -不 |
[04:31] | What’s astonishing is that we’re acting | 惊人的是我们还得像道路救援一样 |
[04:33] | as roadside assistance for the people who’s chasing us. | 去帮助追杀我们的人 |
[04:35] | Doesn’t it seem suspicious, | 难道我们刚好收到 |
[04:37] | this distress call just happened to reach us? | 这个求救信号不可疑吗 |
[04:41] | How do we know it’s not a trap? | 我们怎么知道这不是陷阱呢 |
[04:42] | We don’t, but what we do know | 无法确认 不过我们现在 |
[04:43] | is that Savage’s trail has run cold. | 找不到萨维奇的行踪 |
[04:44] | And unless Gideon can upload the data | 除非吉迪恩可以从冥河号 |
[04:46] | – from the Acheron’s computer– – I’m in. | -获取数据 -我赞成 |
[04:50] | You are? | 你赞成 |
[04:51] | The sooner we end Savage, | 我们越早解决掉萨维奇 |
[04:52] | the sooner I get back to where I belong. | 我就能越早回到属于我的地方 |
[04:54] | Prison? | 监狱里 |
[04:55] | Any prison on Earth’s better than this one, Professor. | 地球上任何一座监狱都比这里强 教授 |
[04:58] | – Gideon. – Yes, sir. | -吉迪恩 -在 长官 |
[05:01] | Engines to full throttle. | 全速前进 |
[05:03] | Of course, Captain. | 没问题 船长 |
[05:29] | Professor Stein, Mr. Jackson, | 斯泰因教授 杰克逊先生 |
[05:30] | would you care to join the boarding party? | 你们要一起登上冥河号吗 |
[05:32] | A chance for an extra-vehicular docking maneuver? | 有机会参加舱外对接 |
[05:35] | What could be more exciting? | 还有比这更刺激的吗 |
[05:36] | I could think of a few things. | 我就能想出来不少 |
[05:37] | Let’s get this thing started. | 咱们开始吧 |
[05:41] | Hey, you think there’s something | 你觉得那艘飞船上 |
[05:42] | worth stealing on that ship? | 有值得偷的东西吗 |
[05:44] | I’m just looking for a change of scenery. | 我只是想去别的地方待一会儿 |
[05:47] | If that’s okay with you, boss. | 你同意吗 老大 |
[05:50] | Dr. Palmer. | 帕尔默博士 |
[05:51] | I leave the ship in your hands while we’re gone. | 我们走之后飞船就交给你了 |
[05:54] | And I leave him in yours. | 那他就交给你了 |
[06:07] | I’m having the strangest sensation. | 我有种非常奇怪的感觉 |
[06:09] | It’s like I’m ten years old again. | 就好像我又回到了十岁 |
[06:11] | You do a lot of space travel as a kid, Professor? | 你小时候经常太空旅行吗 教授 |
[06:13] | Only in my dreams, | 自从第一次看了 |
[06:15] | after I read my first issue of “Rick Starr: Space Ranger.” | 《里克·斯塔尔 太空骑警》后我就做这种梦 |
[06:19] | Space Ranger Stein? Yeah, I don’t see it. | 太空骑警斯泰因 我可没看出来 |
[06:21] | I wanted to travel through space, | 我想要只靠 |
[06:24] | surviving only by my wits and laser guns. | 我的智慧和激光枪在太空旅行 |
[06:27] | I even built a rocket out of cardboard boxes. | 我甚至用纸盒做了一枚火箭 |
[06:31] | What stopped you? | 什么阻止了你的梦想 |
[06:32] | NASA has rather strict guidelines regarding nearsightedness. | 国家航空航天局对于近视要求很严格 |
[06:35] | And smoking weed. | 还有抽大麻 |
[06:37] | Gideon, have you been able to link up | 吉迪恩 你可以连接 |
[06:38] | to the Acheron’s computer? | 冥河号的电脑吗 |
[06:39] | It appears a self-destruct code | 飞船的时间导航系统 |
[06:41] | has disabled the ship’s temporal navigation system. | 似乎被一个自毁代码禁用了 |
[06:44] | Well, what does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[06:45] | It’s possibly the result of a malfunction. | 可能出了故障 |
[06:48] | Just in case, Martin, I’m going to ask you | 以防万一 马丁 我希望你能 |
[06:50] | to remain behind here on the jump ship. | 留在逃生舰上 |
[06:51] | You’re telling us if something goes wrong, | 你是说如果事情不顺利 |
[06:53] | egghead’s in charge? | 就由书呆子管事吗 |
[06:54] | Break out the emergency gear. | 启动应急装置 |
[06:56] | Space Ranger has a job to do. | 太空骑警收到任务 |
[06:59] | Rip? Rip, I need an update. | 里普 里普 汇报情况 |
[07:03] | How about this update? | 这个汇报怎么样 |
[07:04] | They’ve boarded the ship! | 他们登船了 |
[07:09] | – We’ve been overrun! – Excellent. | -我们被侵袭了 -很好 |
[07:11] | Perhaps you’re not taking this seriously, Miranda. | 也许你没认识到事态的严重性 米兰达 |
[07:13] | – Gary? – Yes, Captain? | -盖瑞 -在 船长 |
[07:14] | Be a dear and open the portside bulkhead, would you? | 乖乖把左舷舱壁打开 好吗 |
[07:16] | Look, I enjoy a suicide mission as much as the next person– | 我跟大家一样乐意执行自杀任务 |
[07:19] | You heard me, Gary. | 你听到指示了 盖瑞 |
[07:20] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 长官 |
[07:23] | What’s the plan here? | 你有什么计划 |
[07:24] | Rip, you might want to grab hold of something. | 里普 你可能要找个东西抓紧了 |
[07:25] | Yes, I am! It’s called a gun! | 我抓着呢 那东西叫枪 |
[07:27] | Something else. Do it, please. | 别的东西 快抓住 |
[07:31] | Now, Gary. | 就是现在 盖瑞 |
[07:36] | Gamma-delta hatch opened. | 伽玛-德尔塔舱口已经打开 |
[07:37] | Explosive decompression has evacuated the time pirates. | 爆炸性减压已解决掉时间海盗 |
[07:40] | Seal hatch, engage time drive, and punch it. | 关闭舱口 启动时光驱动引擎 加速撤离 |
[07:54] | Well done, Lieutenant Coburn. | 干得好 柯博恩中尉 |
[07:56] | Well done? She nearly got us killed. | 干得好 她差点把我们害死了 |
[07:58] | The simulation equivalent, at least. | 至少是在模拟中死掉 |
[08:00] | She demonstrated unconventional thinking | 她在面对敌众我寡的情况时 |
[08:02] | against overwhelming numbers. | 并未采用老套的措施 |
[08:04] | You could learn a thing or two from her, | 她身上有值得你学习的地方 |
[08:06] | Lieutenant Hunter. | 亨特中尉 |
[08:15] | Declan was right. | 德克兰说得对 |
[08:17] | Teach me more. | 再教教我 |
[08:25] | Sir, I can explain. | 长官 我可以解释 |
[08:26] | Don’t bother, Lieutenant. | 不必了 中尉 |
[08:28] | Save it for your disciplinary hearing. | 留到你的纪律聆讯上解释吧 |
[08:37] | We can figure this out. | 我们会有办法的 |
[08:38] | – We’ll get through this together. – That’s just it. | -我们一起面对 -就这样吧 |
[08:41] | We can’t be together. We knew from the start. | 我们不能在一起 一开始我们就知道 |
[08:44] | Relationships are strictly forbidden. | 恋爱是被严格禁止的 |
[08:46] | There has to be a way to fix this. | 一定会有办法解决的 |
[08:48] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[08:51] | I need some time to think. | 我需要些时间思考一下 |
[09:10] | Stay close and stay alert. | 跟紧我 保持警惕 |
[09:17] | To quote every “Star Wars” ever made, | 就像每集《星球大战》里说的一样 |
[09:19] | “I’ve got a bad feeling about this.” | “我有种不好的预感” |
[09:43] | Valiant effort. | 勇气可嘉 |
[09:46] | Let the man go. | 放开他 |
[09:50] | Or else what? | 我要不放呢 |
[09:53] | Do as the man says. | 照他说的做 |
[09:59] | Who the hell are these guys? | 这到底是些什么人 |
[10:00] | These, Mr. Jackson, | 这些人 杰克逊先生 |
[10:03] | are time pirates. | 是时间海盗 |
[10:21] | Captain John Valor. | 我是约翰·巴洛尔船长 |
[10:23] | What happened to Captain Baxter? | 你们对巴斯特船长做了什么 |
[10:25] | She was on her way back to the Vanishing Point | 她本来想把我们送到消失点关押 |
[10:27] | to imprison us when we made our escape. | 可我们半路逃走了 |
[10:29] | But before we could take control of the Acheron– | 不过我们还没来得及控制冥河号 |
[10:31] | She destroyed her time drive in accordance with protocol. | 她就按协议摧毁了时光驱动引擎 |
[10:34] | The same protocol that said | 还有根据这个协议 |
[10:35] | another Time Master would come to her rescue. | 另一位时间之主会来营救她 |
[10:37] | Do I look like a Time Master to you? | 你觉得我像时间之主吗 |
[10:39] | You look like the kind of man | 你像那种敢把 |
[10:40] | who’d throw his grandmother out of an airlock. | 祖母从气闸扔出飞船的人 |
[10:42] | Nor am I a Time Master, | 我也不是时间之主 |
[10:43] | so you might as well just let us go. | 你不如放我们走吧 |
[10:48] | Correct me if I’m wrong. | 看我有没有猜对 |
[10:50] | You’re Rip friggin’ Hunter. | 你他妈是里普·亨特 |
[10:53] | I thought you’d be taller. | 我还以为你个子要高些 |
[10:54] | You never said you were famous. | 你没说你这么有名 |
[10:56] | Infamous. | 是声名狼藉 |
[10:56] | There was a time when he had men like me | 他曾经让像我这样的人 |
[10:58] | running scared all along the timeline. | 在所有时间线都惶惶不可终日 |
[11:00] | Unless you let us return to our ship, | 如果不放我们回到船上 |
[11:01] | a man named Vandal Savage will destroy the entire world. | 世界就会毁在叫汪达尔·萨维奇的人手上 |
[11:05] | Time Masters and pirates alike. | 时间之主和海盗都不会幸免 |
[11:08] | For once, we’re fighting on the same side. | 这一次 我们得并肩而战 |
[11:11] | That little slogan should come with its own shovel. | 你们自己喊的口号自己解决 |
[11:14] | – Prepare a boarding party! – Yes, sir. | -准备登船搜刮 -好的 长官 |
[11:17] | If I were you, | 如果我是你 |
[11:18] | I’d reconsider your plan, Mr. Valor. | 我会三思而行的 巴洛尔先生 |
[11:20] | Really? | 是吗 |
[11:21] | I gave my crew instructions to shoot any boarding vessel, | 我已命令船员击毁所有登陆艇 |
[11:23] | along with the ship launching it. | 以及发射登陆艇的飞船 |
[11:25] | With the great Rip Hunter on board? | 连船上伟大的里普·亨特一起击毁吗 |
[11:27] | I highly doubt it. | 我深表怀疑 |
[11:28] | You don’t know my crew. | 你不了解我的船员 |
[11:30] | They’re iron-willed and battle-hardened. | 他们身经百战 意志坚定 |
[11:33] | The most formidable warriors to navigate time and space. | 是最令人生畏的时空战士 |
[11:38] | Captain’s log. Stardate 837.9. | 船长日志 星历837.9 |
[11:41] | We’re awaiting word from the away team | 我们在等候冥河号登陆小队 |
[11:43] | aboard the Acheron. | 传回的消息 |
[11:44] | I hate to break it to you, | 实在不想扫你的兴 |
[11:45] | but you’re no Captain Kirk. | 但你可不是寇克船长 |
[11:48] | You’re Picard. | 你是皮卡德 |
[11:49] | But Picard was cautious, | 但皮卡德小心谨慎 |
[11:51] | pontificating, sort of sexless. | 自命不凡 一点也不性感 |
[11:53] | Well, tell that to Vash. | 那你去和瓦什说 |
[11:55] | And for the record, Picard was way hotter than Kirk. | 顺便声明一下 皮卡德比寇克性感多了 |
[12:00] | Ooh, Mick had it wrong. | 米克说错了 |
[12:02] | This ship isn’t a prison. It’s a torture chamber. | 这船根本不是监狱 简直就是酷刑室 |
[12:05] | Well, I don’t think Mick’s problem is with the ship. | 我倒认为米克的问题不在这艘船 |
[12:08] | You think it’s with me. | 你觉得问题在我 |
[12:09] | You did knock him out and force him to leave 2046 Star City, | 是你敲昏他还逼他离开2046年的星城 |
[12:12] | which is like Disneyland for felons. | 那里就像罪犯的迪斯尼乐园 |
[12:15] | He’ll get over it. | 他会想通的 |
[12:17] | Mick runs hot. He always has. | 米克容易生气 他总是这样 |
[12:19] | Once he calms down, everything will be back to normal. | 等他冷静下来 一切就正常了 |
[12:22] | Yeah, I bet that one sounded more convincing in your head. | 是啊 我敢说那更能说服你自己 |
[12:27] | I’d like to speak to Acting Captain Raymond Palmer. | 我找代理船长雷蒙德·帕尔默 |
[12:30] | Acting Captain. I like the sound of that. | 代理船长 这称呼我喜欢 |
[12:33] | I’m Captain Palmer. Who are you? | 我是帕尔默船长 你是谁 |
[12:35] | I’m the man holding your crew hostage. | 你的船员在我手上 |
[12:37] | Captain Palmer, I’ve informed Mr. Valor | 帕尔默船长 我已经告诉巴洛尔先生 |
[12:39] | of the fiery retribution you’ll rain down upon him | 如果他不立即释放我们 |
[12:42] | if we are not released immediately. | 你就会让他尝尝复仇火焰的滋味 |
[12:49] | I’m gonna make this real simple. | 我简单点说 |
[12:51] | You surrender your ship, and I’ll drop you off unharmed | 你把飞船交出来 我就把你们 |
[12:54] | at a place and time of your choosing. | 安全送到你们想去的时空 |
[12:56] | – You’ve got 10 seconds to decide. – Or else what? | -给你十秒钟考虑 -不然呢 |
[12:59] | If you want the Waverider for yourself, | 如果你想要乘波号 |
[13:01] | there’s no way you’ll fire on us. | 那就别向我们开火 |
[13:02] | Perhaps, but right now, | 也许吧 不过现在 |
[13:04] | I’ve got my sights set on your captain’s head. | 你们船长的脑袋可在我手上 |
[13:06] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Okay. | 等等 等等 好吧 |
[13:07] | Just give me a chance to negotiate. | 我们商议一下吧 |
[13:09] | Ten…nine… | 十 九 |
[13:11] | – Maybe he’s bluffing. – Eight… | -他可能只想吓唬我们 -八 |
[13:12] | – Doesn’t feel like it. – Seven… | -感觉不像 -七 |
[13:14] | You don’t know Palmer, | 你不了解帕尔默 |
[13:17] | and how he survived the “Imperiex” onslaught. | 不知道他怎么逃过了混沌帝王的突击 |
[13:23] | Gideon? | 吉迪恩 |
[13:23] | Captain Hunter programmed me | 亨特船长已设定我 |
[13:25] | to execute certain protocols | 一旦接收到特定关键词 |
[13:27] | in response to specific keywords. | 就执行特殊协议 |
[13:28] | What does that mean in English? | 这到底什么意思 |
[13:30] | Strap yourselves in. | 赶紧系好安全带 |
[13:31] | We are on the move and preparing to fire. | 我们正在前进并准备开火 |
[13:42] | Great Scott! We’re under attack! | 天呐 我们遭到攻击了 |
[13:44] | Gideon, who’s firing at us? | 吉迪恩 谁在向我们开火 |
[13:45] | Captain’s orders. | 船长的命令 |
[13:46] | Palmer, you idiot! | 帕尔默你这个白痴 |
[13:47] | No, Captain Hunter’s. | 不 是亨特船长下令 |
[13:48] | Attacking the pirates who’ve taken the rest | 攻击将其余登船人员 |
[13:50] | of the boarding party hostage. | 扣为人质的海盗 |
[13:51] | – Pirates? – What are you doing, Gideon? | -海盗 -吉迪恩 你在做什么 |
[13:53] | Just a warning shot to let them know we mean business. | 只是警告他们 我们是认真的 |
[13:55] | My partner’s on that ship. | 我搭档还在那艘船上 |
[13:58] | D–Dr. Palmer? | 帕 帕尔默博士 |
[14:00] | Captain Hunter? Is anyone there? | 亨特船长 有人在吗 |
[14:04] | It’s up to you now, Martin. | 现在就靠你了 马丁 |
[14:08] | – Gilbert! – Yes, sir. | -吉尔伯特 -是的 长官 |
[14:10] | Set a pursuit course and prepare to return fire. | 设定追踪航线 准备开火回击 |
[14:20] | If you destroy the Waverider, | 如果你摧毁了乘波号 |
[14:21] | none of us are getting back home. | 我们就都回不去了 |
[14:22] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[14:24] | I’m only targeting your ship’s life support systems. | 我只瞄准了你们飞船的维生系统 |
[14:31] | Now, if I were the weapons targeting system | 如果我来设置冥河号上的 |
[14:35] | on the Acheron… | 武器瞄准系统 |
[14:38] | where would I be? | 我会设在哪里 |
[14:46] | There’s a hull breach in the aft portion of the ship, | 尾部船舱破损 |
[14:49] | and the pirates have taken out the telemetry controls. | 海盗们击毁了遥测控制系统 |
[14:51] | Gideon, switch to manual. | 吉迪恩 切换到手动模式 |
[14:53] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[14:55] | If this is anything like a video game, | 开宇宙飞船应该就像 |
[14:57] | flying a space ship. | 打电子游戏 |
[14:59] | Where are you guys going? | 你们要去哪里 |
[15:01] | To deal with the hole in the ship. | 去处理船上的那个洞 |
[15:03] | Make sure Picard here doesn’t get us all killed. | 别让皮卡德这家伙把我们全干掉 |
[15:06] | Actually, I’m more like Sulu right now. | 我觉得自己现在更像苏鲁 |
[15:08] | Or Han Solo! | 或者汉·索罗 |
[15:20] | Target their thrusters and fire. | 瞄准他们的推进器开火 |
[15:26] | I said fire! | 我说开火 |
[15:27] | Sir, the weapons systems have been taken offline. | 长官 武器系统被切断了 |
[15:30] | – Manually. – Who else is on my ship? | -人为的 -船上还有谁 |
[15:33] | Oh, a good captain keeps his best weapons hidden | 聪明的船长不会让敌人 |
[15:35] | from his enemies, Mr. Valor. | 找到他的致命武器 巴洛尔先生 |
[15:36] | Find the saboteur! Bring him to me, dead or alive. | 找到捣鬼的人 无论死活都把他带来 |
[15:39] | I guess we’ll just have to follow your friends | 我们只需跟着你的朋友 |
[15:40] | till they’re out of air. | 直到他们氧气用尽 |
[15:42] | Shouldn’t take too long, given the size | 鉴于船体上那个洞的大小 |
[15:44] | of the hole in the hull. | 不用等太久 |
[15:48] | Here. | 在这里 |
[15:53] | Hail the crew of the Waverider. | 向乘波号的船员打个招呼 |
[15:55] | Rip, tell your crew to let us board, | 里普 告诉你的船员让我们登船 |
[15:57] | and I will happily save them. | 我会很乐意拯救他们 |
[15:59] | But either way, we are taking the Waverider. | 不管怎样 乘波号都会是我们的 |
[16:03] | Take the damn deal, Rip. | 接受那该死的交易 里普 |
[16:05] | A captain never surrenders his ship. | 一个船长绝不会交出自己的船 |
[16:08] | Besides, you’ll never catch Captain Palmer. | 而且你绝对抓不到帕尔默船长 |
[16:10] | He once outran Kanjar Ro himself. | 他曾经比坎贾·罗跑得还快 |
[16:12] | Who’s Kanjar Ro? | 坎贾·罗是谁 |
[16:14] | Engaging protocol now, Captain. | 启动协议 船长 |
[16:16] | – Awesome. – I wasn’t talking to you. | -太棒了 -我不是跟你说话 |
[16:24] | What the hell happened to ’em? | 这是什么情况 |
[16:26] | We were following a holographic projection | 我们追踪的是一个全息投影 |
[16:28] | which allowed the Waverider to slip away. | 乘波号借机逃走了 |
[16:30] | Giving secret commands to your crew. | 给你的船员下达秘密指令 |
[16:32] | Very clever, Captain. | 这招很聪明 船长 |
[16:33] | Throw them in the brig! | 把他们关进禁闭室 |
[16:35] | We’ll find your friends’ bodies. | 我们会给你朋友收尸 |
[16:38] | Eventually. | 终有一死 |
[16:40] | How long can you keep that up for? | 你能坚持多久 |
[16:41] | Not long. | 不久 |
[16:43] | I’m gonna run out of charge. | 快没电了 |
[16:47] | Be advised, the breach is only partially contained. | 请注意 只堵住了部分缺口 |
[16:52] | Guess we know the bulkhead doors are working. | 幸好舱壁门还能正常使用 |
[16:55] | Too bad we’re on the wrong side of them. | 糟糕的是 我们在门的另一边 |
[17:10] | Thanks for stopping by. | 感谢你们过来看我们 |
[17:11] | We’re gonna get you out of here. | -别泄气 -不然还能怎样 |
[17:13] | – Just hang tight. – Is there another option? | -别泄气 -还有别的办法吗 |
[17:15] | Don’t mean to rush you, Raymond, | 不是想催你 雷蒙德 |
[17:16] | but it’s getting cold in here. | 但这里越来越冷了 |
[17:17] | Normally I wouldn’t complain, but– | 我一般不怕冷 但… |
[17:19] | Can’t you just open the doors, Gideon? | 你就不能打开门吗 吉迪恩 |
[17:20] | The bulkhead is designed to remain shut | 舱壁门在缺口被封住前 |
[17:22] | until the breach is sealed. | 都会维持关闭状态 |
[17:23] | Well, that’s not happening from in here. | 我们对堵住缺口已无能为力 |
[17:25] | How much time do we have until– | 还有多长时间 |
[17:26] | We’re dead? | 我们会死去 |
[17:36] | Captain Baxter. I’m Rip Hunter. | 巴斯特船长 我是里普·亨特 |
[17:38] | I’m here to rescue you. | 我是来救你的 |
[17:40] | I doubt it. You walked straight into a trap. | 在我看来你是自投罗网了 |
[17:43] | I will admit that we’ve encountered some… | 我承认我们是遇到了些… |
[17:46] | unforeseen obstacles. | 意料之外的阻碍 |
[17:48] | Right. | 没错 |
[17:49] | But, we’re gonna get you out of here in a second. | 但我们很快就能救你出去 |
[17:50] | Mr. Jackson, will you please see what we can do | 杰克逊先生 麻烦你看看 |
[17:52] | about disabling this force field? | 能不能解除这个力场 |
[17:53] | You don’t think I’ve tried that? | 难道我之前没试过吗 |
[17:56] | But by all means, if you think this kid | 但如果你觉得这孩子有更好的运气 |
[17:58] | will have better luck. | 那就尽力尝试吧 |
[18:00] | – Whoa, who you callin’ kid? – I’m sorry. | -你叫谁孩子呢 -抱歉 |
[18:02] | – I meant criminal. – Actually, that’s me. | -我指的是罪犯 -你说的人是我 |
[18:04] | All of you. If we ever do get out of here, | 你们都是 如果我们真的逃出去了 |
[18:06] | the first thing I’ll do is take you | 我要做的第一件事就是 |
[18:08] | to the Vanishing Point to await trial | 把你带去消失点 |
[18:09] | before the Time Council. | 交给时间理事会候审 |
[18:11] | The great Rip Hunter, | 伟大的里普·亨特 |
[18:14] | but look at you now. | 现在变成什么样了 |
[18:15] | Yes, look at me now. | 是啊 我现在变成什么样了 |
[18:17] | Helping you break out of a pirate’s brig | 来救出被海盗关在自己的 |
[18:18] | aboard your own timeship. | 时间飞船的禁闭室的你 |
[18:20] | I don’t want help from a man who broke his oath, | 我不需要你的帮助 因为你违背誓言 |
[18:22] | stole a timeship, and decided to change history | 偷走时间飞船 为了一己私欲 |
[18:25] | for his own selfish reasons. | 决定改变历史 |
[18:29] | Doesn’t make any sense to me. | 我无法理解你 |
[18:31] | No, I don’t expect it would. | 我也不指望 |
[18:36] | Rip Hunter. | 里普·亨特 |
[18:38] | Miranda Coburn. | 米兰达·柯博恩 |
[18:41] | Those aren’t your real names, are they? | 这不是你们的真名 对吗 |
[18:44] | No, sir. | 不是 长官 |
[18:45] | And why is that? | 为什么呢 |
[18:48] | Because if our enemies knew our true identities, | 因为如果敌人知道了我们的真实身份 |
[18:51] | our ancestors and descendants across the timeline | 整个时间线上我们的祖先后裔 |
[18:53] | could be potential targets. | 都可能是潜在目标 |
[18:54] | As well as anyone else you might love. | 包括你们的爱人 |
[18:57] | Which is why… | 所以 |
[18:58] | Personal attachments are expressly forbidden | 时间之主理事会明令禁止 |
[19:00] | by the Council of Time Master. | 私人感情 |
[19:01] | And grounds for immediate discharge from service. | 一经发现立即解除职务 |
[19:05] | Do either of you deny that you were conducting | 你俩有人否认你们的暧昧关系 |
[19:07] | an illicit affair in violation of this council’s rules? | 有违理事会的规定吗 |
[19:13] | In that case, | 既然这样 |
[19:15] | I motion that we adjourn this disciplinary hearing | 我提议将纪律聆讯推迟一小时 |
[19:17] | for one hour to afford you the opportunity | 给你们机会好好考虑 |
[19:20] | to consider your response. | 该如何答复 |
[19:23] | Though I sincerely doubt there’s any answer | 虽然我极度怀疑你们 |
[19:25] | you can provide that will prevent this tribunal | 能不能给出阻止你们被裁决 |
[19:28] | from discharging you both from the Time Masters. | 解除时间之主职务的答复 |
[19:40] | I suppose this feels like a day at the beach for you? | 我想你现在很轻松自在吧 |
[19:43] | If I had to pick a way to die, | 如果我必须选一种死法 |
[19:45] | freezing wouldn’t be the worst. | 冻死也不是太糟 |
[19:48] | What’s it like? | 那是什么感觉 |
[19:50] | Dying? | 死亡 |
[19:52] | I imagine you’ve got a unique perspective. | 我想你有独特的见解 |
[19:55] | You know, it’s funny. | 感觉很奇妙 |
[19:58] | I mean, you’d expect it to be terrifying, | 我们以为死亡很可怕 |
[20:01] | just panic and fear. | 会感到惊慌和恐惧 |
[20:05] | What’d you feel? | 你当时是什么感觉 |
[20:09] | I guess lonely. | 应该是孤独吧 |
[20:13] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[20:15] | Like everybody I loved was a million miles away. | 就像我爱的人都遥不可及 |
[20:21] | I mean, I don’t like you, but at least I’m not dying alone. | 我不喜欢你 但至少这次不用孤独死去 |
[20:27] | Closest I ever came to dying was… | 我离死亡最近的一次是在 |
[20:31] | the day I met Mick. | 我遇到米克的那天 |
[20:33] | – Why does that not surprise me? – It wasn’t like that. | -我能想象 -不是你想的那样 |
[20:37] | It was my first day in juvie. | 那是我第一天进少教所 |
[20:38] | I was 14, and the smallest kid in there by far. | 当时我十四岁 是那里最小的孩子 |
[20:42] | Some of the older kids wanted to make sure I knew it. | 有些年纪大的孩子想让我明白这点 |
[20:46] | So they jumped me. | 于是他们偷袭了我 |
[20:49] | I fought back, but one of them had a shiv | 我反击了 但其中一人手上有刀 |
[20:53] | and I figured that was it | 我以为完蛋了 |
[20:56] | until Mick stepped in. | 直到米克帮我解围 |
[20:59] | And they didn’t mess with me after that. | 之后他们再也没有欺负过我 |
[21:04] | He’s been standing up for me ever since. | 从此他一直支持我 |
[21:09] | Let’s just hope he’s standing up for Rip and Jax now. | 希望他现在在支持里普和杰克斯 |
[21:12] | Who else is gonna take on those pirates? | 不然谁能搞定那群海盗 |
[21:35] | That’ll teach you to mess with a nuclear physicist. | 这就是你招惹核物理学家的下场 |
[21:40] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[21:41] | Given I never designed the Atom suit for outer space, | 我的原子侠战衣不一定适用于外太空 |
[21:44] | I’m not exactly sure how to answer that question. | 我不知道该如何回答这个问题 |
[21:46] | While I’m gone, you’re captain. | 我走了之后 你就是船长 |
[21:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:49] | But I think we both know I’m in charge either way. | 可咱们都知道不管怎样都得听我的 |
[21:52] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[21:54] | Gideon, open the hatch. | 吉迪恩 打开舱口 |
[22:08] | Sorry, Captain. | 抱歉 船长 |
[22:10] | I can’t jerry-rig the door open. | 我无法启动应急操作把门打开 |
[22:12] | Don’t worry, kid. | 别担心 孩子 |
[22:13] | It’s not your fault. It’s his. | 不是你的错 而是他 |
[22:15] | In case you’ve forgotten, Mr. Rory, | 提醒你一下 罗里先生 |
[22:16] | you volunteered to be part of this boarding party. | 你是自愿上船的 |
[22:18] | I volunteered to get away from my partner, | 我是想和我的搭档分开一下 |
[22:21] | who hasn’t been acting like my partner | 自从听了你那些 |
[22:23] | ever since you fed his head with fairy tales | 拯救世界的童话故事之后 |
[22:25] | about saving the world. | 他就不像我的搭档了 |
[22:26] | Your partner has a mind of his own, | 你的搭档有自己的想法 |
[22:28] | Mr. Rory, which is more than I can say of you. | 罗里先生 而你就不见得了 |
[22:29] | Are you saying that I’m dumb, Captain? | 你是说我蠢吗 船长 |
[22:31] | Let’s pretend, just for a moment, | 我们暂且假设一下 |
[22:33] | that you’re the captain, | 你是船长 |
[22:35] | stuck in the brig while the rest of your crew | 被困在禁闭室里 而其他船员 |
[22:36] | slowly perish on their damaged ship. | 在受损的船上慢慢死去 |
[22:39] | Now, what would you do to get yourself out of that predicament? | 你要如何应对眼前的困境 |
[22:42] | Oh, no brilliant ideas? Really? | 没有高招吗 不会吧 |
[22:45] | Why am I not in the least bit surprised? | 我怎么一点都不惊讶呢 |
[22:46] | Shut your mouth, now! | 立刻给我闭嘴 |
[22:48] | Okay, let’s all just take a deep breath. | 好了 大家都冷静一下 |
[22:50] | Or what? You’ll punch me in the face, | 不然你就打我一拳 |
[22:51] | or burn me alive, | 或者把我活活烧死 |
[22:52] | or employ some other barbaric form of violence? | 或者还有其他野蛮暴力的招数吗 |
[22:55] | That’s why you recruited me, isn’t it? | 这就是你招募我的原因 不是吗 |
[22:57] | To hit, hurt, and burn? | 打人 伤人 烧人 |
[22:59] | No, I recruited you because you and your partner | 不 我招募你是因为你是你搭档的 |
[23:00] | were a package deal. | 附赠品 |
[23:02] | – What? – I’m sorry, Mr. Rory. | -什么 -抱歉 罗里先生 |
[23:04] | But a serial arsonist was never part of my plan | 我绝不会找连环纵火犯 |
[23:05] | to stop Savage, | 帮我阻止萨维奇 |
[23:06] | much less one with the IQ of meat. | 更别说找一个蠢如草包的人了 |
[23:10] | I didn’t mean to be so blunt. | 我也不想说得这么直接 |
[23:13] | If I could just have a moment of quiet, | 能不能让我清静一会儿 |
[23:15] | then perhaps I can think of a way | 也许我能想到办法 |
[23:16] | of getting us off this pirate ship. | 逃离这艘海盗船 |
[23:21] | I think I just beat you to it. | 我比你先想到了 |
[23:25] | Can anyone hear me? | 能听到我说话吗 |
[23:26] | What the hell do you think you’re doing? | 你这是想干什么 |
[23:27] | Me and the pirates are gonna have a little parlay. | 我要和海盗们赌一把 |
[23:30] | – Do not do this, Rory. – Too late. | -别这样 罗里 -太迟了 |
[23:33] | What do you want? | 想怎么样 |
[23:34] | I want to speak to Captain Valor. | 我想见见巴洛尔船长 |
[23:36] | – About what? – About a timeship. | -有什么事 -时间飞船的事 |
[23:39] | – I am warning you. – Shut up! | -我警告你 -闭嘴 |
[23:43] | I may have the IQ of meat, | 我也许蠢如草包 |
[23:46] | but I know how to cut a deal. | 可我知道该怎么谈判 |
[24:16] | I’m listening. | 想说什么 |
[24:17] | You want the Waverider. I want to go home. | 你想要乘波号 我想要回家 |
[24:19] | Where is home for a man like you? | 你这种人也能有家 |
[24:21] | 2016, Central City. | 2016年 中城 |
[24:24] | Of all the places in time, you want to go there? | 有那么多时间和地点 你却想要去那里 |
[24:27] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[24:28] | To the exact moment Hunter recruited me and my partner | 到亨特招募我和我搭档 |
[24:31] | on this suicidal mission of his, | 参加他的自杀式任务的时间 |
[24:34] | but, this time, | 但是这一次 |
[24:36] | I’m gonna tell him where to shove it. | 我会告诉他死了这条心 |
[24:38] | Let me get this straight. | 说白了就是 |
[24:40] | I let you go, | 我放你走 |
[24:42] | you’ll deliver the Waverider. | 你就把乘波号交出来 |
[24:44] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:46] | Do we have an accord? | 你同意吗 |
[24:48] | You think your friends will believe you were able to escape? | 你觉得你朋友会相信你能逃脱吗 |
[24:54] | Not unless I do this. | 除非我这么做 |
[25:01] | How’s it going out there? | 外边怎么样 |
[25:03] | Good. | 挺好 |
[25:04] | By which I mean utterly terrifying. | 其实是非常可怕 |
[25:06] | I’ll have the breach sealed in two more minutes. | 我两分钟内会封好缺口 |
[25:08] | Okay. How’s your oxygen level? | 好 你的氧气储量还有多少 |
[25:11] | I think the technical term is lousy. | 专业的回答是微薄 |
[25:15] | Just two more minutes. | 再坚持两分钟 |
[25:16] | You got this. | 你可以的 |
[25:20] | Nothing quite like dying to make you think | 只有死亡来临才会去审视 |
[25:22] | about all the mistakes, all the wrong choices. | 所有犯过的错 做过的错误决定 |
[25:25] | Is this Leonard Snart coming to God | 莱昂纳多·史纳特要在临终之时 |
[25:28] | in his final moments? | 向上帝忏悔吗 |
[25:29] | Hardly. | 显然不是 |
[25:31] | Just wishing I could take a few things back. | 只是希望能弥补一些事情 |
[25:35] | I should’ve left Mick in future Star City. | 我应该把米克留在未来的星城 |
[25:38] | Why didn’t you? | 你为什么没有那么做 |
[25:41] | Without me to keep him in check, | 没我管着他 |
[25:45] | Mick can be a scary guy. | 米克会非常可怕 |
[25:48] | Agreed. | 我赞成 |
[25:50] | Hate to break it to you, but… | 不想扫你的兴 但是… |
[25:51] | even if we make it out of here alive, | 即便我们活着出去了 |
[25:54] | you’re still gonna have a problem on your hands. | 你还有个麻烦要处理 |
[25:57] | And I’ve seen enough to know | 我的经验告诉我 |
[25:59] | that Mick’s in a dark place. | 米克正身陷黑暗之中 |
[26:01] | He’s not coming back. | 他不会回来了 |
[26:09] | Man, I can’t believe Rory sold us out. | 想不到罗里竟然出卖我们 |
[26:11] | No, actually I can. | 不 其实能想到 |
[26:14] | But still, man. | 可还是不敢相信 |
[26:17] | What choice did he have? | 他别无选择了 |
[26:19] | The crew left on the Waverider are most probably dead by now, | 乘波号上的船员很有可能都死了 |
[26:21] | and God knows what happened to Professor Stein. | 也不知道斯泰因教授怎么样了 |
[26:24] | It’s no wonder that Mr. Rory | 也难怪罗里先生 |
[26:26] | chose to save his own skin. | 选择自保 |
[26:28] | And what can I do about it? | 我又能怎么办 |
[26:29] | I’m stick in a pirate’s brig | 被困在海盗的禁闭室里 |
[26:31] | and I’ve lost both my ship and the loyalty of my crew. | 丢了船还被船员背叛了 |
[26:34] | You’re one to talk about loyalty. | 你还有脸说遭背叛了 |
[26:37] | Oh, but I am, Captain Baxter, | 我还真有 巴斯特船长 |
[26:38] | and not because I pledged an oath to serve as a Time Master, | 不是因为我曾发誓当任时间之主 |
[26:42] | but a long time ago, I made a far more important oath. | 而是很久以前一个更重要的誓言 |
[26:50] | When you call me a failure, Captain Baxter, | 你说我是个失败者 巴斯特船长 |
[26:52] | you’re right. | 你说得没错 |
[26:54] | ‘Cause I failed both my wife and my son. | 因为我辜负了我的妻儿 |
[26:59] | For betraying the Time Council | 我完全不后悔 |
[27:00] | I have absolutely no regrets. | 背叛了时间理事会 |
[27:06] | But failing to save my family? | 但没能拯救我的家人这事 |
[27:14] | That is something for which I will never forgive myself. | 我绝不会原谅自己 |
[27:23] | Time Master Declan? | 时间之主德克兰 |
[27:26] | I thought the tribunal was re-convening. | 我以为还有一次裁决 |
[27:29] | It’s been cancelled. | 取消了 |
[27:32] | Lieutenant Coburn assumed full responsibility for the affair. | 柯博恩中尉承担了事件的全部责任 |
[27:35] | The other Time Masters were moved by her argument. | 其他时间之主被她说服了 |
[27:39] | They dismissed the charges? | 他们撤销了指控 |
[27:41] | Once Lieutenant Coburn resigned. | 只等柯博恩中尉辞职 |
[27:44] | – Why would she do that? – It seems she believes in you. | -她为什么要这样做 -看来她相信你 |
[27:48] | Now you must prove to yourself and all of us | 现在你必须向自己和所有人证明 |
[27:51] | that you are indeed the man she believes you to be. | 你确实是她期待的那样 |
[28:06] | I thought we were done for. | 还以为我们死定了 |
[28:08] | Take heart, dear Captain. | 振奋精神 亲爱的船长 |
[28:10] | This battle is far from over. | 这场战斗尚未结束 |
[28:12] | Now, who would care to join me in a daring escape? | 现在 谁想跟我来场勇者大逃亡 |
[28:16] | – Space Ranger. – Indeed. | -太空骑警 -正是在下 |
[28:31] | Ray, don’t go nodding off on me. | 雷 千万别打盹 |
[28:33] | No, I wasn’t. | 没 我没有 |
[28:36] | I was just resting my eyes for a second. | 我只想闭会儿眼 |
[28:38] | You’ve got to stay with me, Ray. | 你要打起精神来 雷 |
[28:39] | Just stay focused on my voice, and keep talking. | 注意听我的声音 继续说话 |
[28:42] | – About what? – Anything. | -说什么呢 -什么都行 |
[28:45] | Like… | 像是… |
[28:46] | what was your first pet’s name? | 你第一只宠物叫什么名字 |
[28:49] | – Slinky. – Is that a cat? | -机灵鬼 -那是只猫吗 |
[28:51] | Burmese python. | 缅甸蟒蛇 |
[28:53] | Yeah, I’m allergic to cats and dogs. | 我对猫狗过敏 |
[28:56] | Pretty much anything without scales. | 基本上没有鳞片的都过敏 |
[28:58] | Okay, then, enough about pets. | 那好 不说宠物了 |
[29:00] | Um, what’s your favorite color? | 你最喜欢什么颜色 |
[29:03] | Don’t have one. | 没有最喜欢的 |
[29:05] | Who doesn’t have a favorite color? | 谁会没有最喜欢的颜色 |
[29:07] | It’s kind of like having a favorite Beatle. | 就像是在披头士里选最喜欢谁 |
[29:08] | No, everyone has a favorite Beatle. | 不 谁都有最喜欢的披头士成员 |
[29:11] | Not me. | 我没有 |
[29:12] | Wouldn’t be fair to the other three. | 对其他三人来说不公平 |
[29:14] | Okay, fine, enough about pets, | 好吧 不说宠物 |
[29:16] | and colors, and Beatles. | 颜色还有披头士了 |
[29:18] | It’s a good thing we never went for that drink. | 还好那次喝酒没约成 |
[29:20] | This space date is going terribly. | 这场太空约会太糟了 |
[29:27] | Ray? | 雷 |
[29:32] | Are you still with me, Ray? | 还能听见我说话吗 雷 |
[29:34] | Ray? Are you there? | 雷 你还在吗 |
[29:37] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[29:39] | It’s all I have left. | 我只剩这点氧气了 |
[29:48] | Ray, are you there? | 雷 你还在吗 |
[29:49] | It seems that Mr. Palmer patched the hole in the hull, | 帕尔默先生似乎修好了船体破洞 |
[29:51] | allowing Mr. Snart and Ms. Lance to escape the engine room. | 史纳特先生和兰斯小姐可以从机房出来了 |
[29:54] | Okay, as soon as he’s on board, I need you | 好的 一旦他回到飞船上 你就 |
[29:55] | to close the cargo bay and seal the airlock, Gideon. | 关闭货舱 密封气闸 吉迪恩 |
[30:03] | Ray. | 雷 |
[30:10] | Ray! Hey, stay with me. | 雷 坚持住 |
[30:12] | I’m afraid Mr. Palmer has gone into cardiac arrest. | 恐怕帕尔默先生的心脏骤停了 |
[30:15] | Please, I can’t lose you too! | 求求你了 我不能再失去你 |
[30:16] | Ray, I need you! Please! | 雷 我需要你 坚持住 |
[30:18] | His chances of survival are less than 3,720 to 1. | 他的生还机率微乎其微了 |
[30:21] | Ray! | 雷 |
[30:26] | Ray, come on. You’re strong. | 雷 挺住 你很坚强 |
[30:28] | Please, Ray. Come back to me. | 求你了 雷 快醒过来 |
[30:31] | Ray! | 雷 |
[30:34] | Ray! | 雷 |
[30:39] | Could you please stop punching me in the chest? | 别再捶我的胸口了 |
[30:41] | Why do they always make it seem like it’s a good thing | 为什么电影总要让人觉得 |
[30:43] | to do in the movies? | 这种桥段有用 |
[30:44] | I thought you were dead. | 我以为你死了 |
[30:47] | I think I was, there, for a second. | 有那么一秒我以为我真的死了 |
[30:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:53] | You kids need a moment? | 要给你俩独处的时间吗 |
[30:57] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[30:58] | Mr. Palmer nearly died. | 帕尔默先生差点死了 |
[31:00] | Welcome to the club. | 欢迎归队 |
[31:01] | Gideon, what’s happening on the Acheron? | 吉迪恩 冥河号现在什么情况 |
[31:04] | Funny you should ask. | 问得正好 |
[31:05] | I just received a message from Mr. Rory. | 我刚收到罗里先生的消息 |
[31:07] | It seems he escaped capture | 他似乎逃了出来 |
[31:09] | and is now returning to the Waverider. | 现在正返回乘波号 |
[31:10] | Told you. | 早说了 |
[31:12] | Those pirates picked the wrong guy to mess with. | 那些海盗惹错人了 |
[31:15] | Since when does Rory even know how to fly the jump ship? | 罗里什么时候学会驾驶逃生舰的 |
[31:18] | How did he even find us? | 他怎么能找到我们 |
[31:19] | Actually, I did the flying. | 实际上 是我在控制飞行 |
[31:21] | He received quite a beating | 他被那群海盗 |
[31:22] | at the hands of the pirates. | 狠揍了一顿 |
[31:25] | That’s him now. | 他来了 |
[31:42] | You okay, Mick? | 你还好吗 米克 |
[31:47] | Boys! | 小伙们 |
[31:49] | Ship’s all yours! | 这艘飞船是你们的了 |
[31:57] | You son of a bitch. | 你个王八蛋 |
[32:10] | What are you doing, Mick? | 你在干什么 米克 |
[32:12] | I’m getting us home. Are you in? | 准备回家 你要一起吗 |
[32:21] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[32:24] | Time to choose a side, I guess. | 我想站队时间到了 |
[32:30] | Chosen. | 选好了 |
[32:33] | Bastard! | 混蛋 |
[32:35] | Get them! | 抓住他们 |
[32:36] | I’ll get the time drive. | 我去拿时光驱动引擎 |
[32:42] | Is the Acheron’s jump ship still operational? | 冥河号的逃生舰还能用吗 |
[32:44] | Yes. | 可以 |
[32:45] | All right, go to it and get off the Acheron. | 那就乘逃生舰离开冥河号 |
[32:47] | I have some unfinished business with Mr. Valor. | 我和巴洛尔先生的账还没算完 |
[32:50] | I’m not leaving my ship. | 我不会离开我的飞船 |
[32:51] | And we’re not leaving you behind. | 我们也不会撇下你不管 |
[32:53] | So what’s the plan, Captain? | 所以船长 你有什么计划 |
[32:55] | Valor and his men substantially outnumber us. | 巴洛尔和他的手下人数远超过我们 |
[32:58] | We’re not going to be able to defeat them by conventional means. | 我们依靠常规手段是无法打败他们的 |
[33:12] | Mr. Rory is making his way to the engine room | 罗里先生正在前往机房 |
[33:14] | to access the time drive. | 拿时光驱动引擎 |
[33:15] | I’ll handle it. | 交给我 |
[33:41] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[33:44] | You’re losing. | 你要完蛋了 |
[33:47] | – Gilbert? – The time pirates are indeed | -吉尔伯特 -时空海盗目前 |
[33:50] | ten seconds behind you, and closing. | 落后你们十秒 差距在缩小 |
[33:52] | That doesn’t give us much time. | 我们的时间不多了 |
[33:53] | You think Rip’s plan will work? | 你觉得里普的计划会成功吗 |
[33:54] | Yeah, that’s what I thought. | 嗯 我也是这么想的 |
[33:56] | Step away from it, Mick. | 离它远点 米克 |
[34:00] | I’ll tell you what, Blondie. | 金发美妞 我警告你 |
[34:02] | Walk away and I won’t kill you. | 走开 否则我就杀了你 |
[34:04] | You know I can’t do that. | 你知道我是不会离开的 |
[34:06] | I like you, Sara. | 我喜欢你 莎拉 |
[34:08] | You got a lot of guts. | 你很有胆量 |
[34:10] | That’s why I’m only gonna kill you a little bit! | 所以我才要干掉你个小贱人 |
[35:02] | Captain Hunter? We’re in position. | 亨特船长 我们已经就位了 |
[35:05] | – Captain Hunter? – Yes, yes! | -亨特船长 -收到 |
[35:07] | I’m a little bit busy right now! | 我现在有点小忙 |
[35:10] | Be that as it may, we’ve run out of time. | 尽管这样 我们已经没时间了 |
[35:15] | Captain, the plan. | 船长 那个计划 |
[35:22] | We’re waiting for your signal. | 我们在等你的信号 |
[35:38] | – Gilbert? – Yes, sir? | -吉尔伯特 -有何命令 长官 |
[35:40] | I need you to listen to me very, | 给我仔仔细细 |
[35:41] | very carefully. | 听清楚了 |
[36:00] | Rip! We’re good! | 里普 这边好了 |
[36:07] | Bulkhead door closed. | 舱壁门已关闭 |
[36:08] | Explosive decompression has evacuated the time pirates. | 爆炸性减压已解决掉时间海盗 |
[36:11] | Thank you, Gilbert. | 谢谢 吉尔伯特 |
[36:14] | Please hail the Waverider. | 麻烦连线乘波号 |
[36:16] | Waverider, this is Captain Hunter. | 乘波号 我是亨特船长 |
[36:18] | We’ve regained control of the Acheron. | 我们已经收复冥河号 |
[36:20] | What’s your status? | 你那边情况如何 |
[36:21] | What are you gonna do, Snart? | 你要怎么处置我 史纳特 |
[36:30] | I suppose it wouldn’t be very fair | 你帮我收复飞船 |
[36:32] | if I arrested you after you reclaimed my ship | 抓住约翰·巴洛尔 |
[36:35] | and apprehended John Valor for me. | 我还逮捕你是不公平的 |
[36:38] | Happy to help out a fellow Time Master. | 同为时间之主 我很乐意帮你 |
[36:41] | Even though I don’t deserve that title. | 虽然我不配拥有这个头衔 |
[36:44] | I was wrong. You’ve proven that today. | 你今天向我证明了我是错的 |
[36:47] | You’re still one hell of a Time Master. | 你还是名副其实的时间之主 |
[36:50] | Which is why I’m giving you this. | 所以我要把这个交给你 |
[36:54] | – What’s that? – Gilbert? | -这是什么 -吉尔伯特 |
[36:57] | Using the Vanishing Point’s most current timeline data, | 根据消失点最新时间线数据 |
[36:59] | I calculate a 99.8% probability | 我计算出你有99.8%的可能 |
[37:02] | that you will find Vandal Savage | 会在1958年3月俄勒冈州 |
[37:04] | in Harmony Falls, Oregon, in March of 1958. | 和谐瀑布找到汪达尔·萨维奇 |
[37:08] | Thank you, Captain Baxter. | 谢谢你 巴斯特船长 |
[37:11] | I still don’t understand why you’re doing all this. | 我还是不理解你为什么要这么做 |
[37:14] | Before all this started, | 执行这项任务之前 |
[37:15] | I don’t think I would’ve, either. | 我也搞不清楚 |
[37:17] | We protect history, safeguard time itself. | 我们的使命是保护历史 守护时间 |
[37:20] | There is no higher calling. | 不该有更高的使命 |
[37:23] | It’s called love. | 更高的使命叫爱 |
[37:27] | Rip. Rip. | 里普 里普 |
[37:30] | Rip! | 里普 |
[37:32] | Look at me, Rip. | 看着我 里普 |
[37:37] | Please don’t be mad at me. | 不要生我的气 |
[37:38] | Oh, no, I’m not mad at you! | 没有 我没有生你的气 |
[37:40] | I–I was going to resign. | 我准备要辞职 |
[37:43] | I know and I couldn’t let you. | 我知道 但我不能让你这么做 |
[37:46] | This has always been your dream. | 这一直是你的梦想 |
[37:48] | Yes, but you are so much better at this than me. | 没错 但你比我更胜任这项职务 |
[37:51] | I–I can’t understand why you would– | 我不明白你为什么 |
[37:53] | why you’d give all that up. | 要放弃这一切 |
[37:55] | It’s funny, because you’re the one who made me realize | 真有意思 是你让我明白 |
[37:58] | that I could never be a Time Master. | 我不适合当时间之主 |
[38:01] | I found something with you, | 我在你身上找到了 |
[38:03] | something wonderful. | 一件美妙的事物 |
[38:06] | I found love. | 我找到了爱 |
[38:09] | That thing that the Time Masters | 这是时间之主一直教导我们 |
[38:10] | always taught us to hide from, | 要藏起来的事物 |
[38:12] | but they were wrong, Rip. | 但其实他们是错的 里普 |
[38:14] | Love’s no threat. | 爱不具威胁性 |
[38:17] | It’s beautiful, and powerful, | 爱是美丽又强大的 |
[38:19] | and once you know it, | 一旦掌握了它 |
[38:23] | love changes everything. | 就能改变一切 |
[38:26] | Like it changed me | 就像它改变了我 |
[38:29] | and that’s why I have to resign, | 于是我决定要辞职 |
[38:31] | because I could never belong to something | 我绝对不能接受与真理 |
[38:33] | that turns its back on the truth. | 背道而驰的职务 |
[38:35] | Suddenly my chosen profession seems | 突然感觉我选择的职业 |
[38:37] | so terribly unimportant. | 似乎并不重要 |
[38:41] | No. | 不 |
[38:42] | The world needs the Time Masters | 世界需要时间之主 |
[38:45] | and the Time Masters, most assuredly, | 而时间之主非常需要 |
[38:48] | need Rip Hunter. | 里普·亨特 |
[38:51] | My only wish is that one day, | 我只希望有一天 |
[38:53] | when you’re off traveling space and time, | 等你不再穿越时空了 |
[38:57] | you’ll realize what I have, and understand | 你会明白我现在的想法 |
[38:59] | why I’m doing what I’m doing. | 明白我为什么要这么做 |
[39:02] | I hope you think of me when that day comes. | 我希望那天你会想到我 |
[39:05] | I will… | 我会的 |
[39:08] | because I’ll be with you. | 因为我会和你在一起 |
[39:22] | I was just looking for you. | 我在找你呢 |
[39:24] | How are you feeling? | 你怎么样了 |
[39:25] | Good. Yeah. | 挺好的 |
[39:27] | Turns out I bounce back pretty quickly from hypothermia. | 事实上我可以挺迅速地从体温过低恢复过来 |
[39:30] | In fact, I managed to remember some of the things you said to me | 还有 我依稀记得我濒临死亡时 |
[39:33] | when I was almost dead. | 你对我说的话 |
[39:36] | You were wrong, B-T-W. | 顺便告诉你 你搞错了 |
[39:39] | You don’t need me. You don’t need anybody. | 你不需要我 你不需要任何人 |
[39:42] | I mean, you’re pretty amazing | 你非常棒 |
[39:43] | and I’m lucky to be your friend, | 我很幸运有你这个朋友 |
[39:45] | be on this mission together with– | 跟我一起执行任务 |
[39:55] | That’s…surprising. | 挺惊喜的 |
[40:04] | Okay. | 好了 |
[40:05] | I’ll say it. | 我来说 |
[40:07] | Why don’t we just drop him off back in 2016? | 我们为什么不把他送回2016年 |
[40:10] | Because my sister lives in 2016. | 因为我的妹妹在2016年生活 |
[40:13] | And your sister, and your wife. | 还有你的姐姐 还有你的妻子 |
[40:16] | So what exactly are we talking about here? | 所以我们现在要怎么做 |
[40:18] | Leaving Rory in the brig until we take down Savage? | 在我们打败萨维奇之前 把罗里关在禁闭室 |
[40:21] | No, no, no, no, the brig is unsuitable | 不行不行 禁闭室不适合 |
[40:23] | for long-term incarceration. | 长期用来关人 |
[40:25] | Leaving him free run of the ship is not an option. | 绝不能让他在飞船上自由走动 |
[40:27] | I’ll handle it. | 我来处理 |
[40:29] | By handling it, you mean murder? | 处理的意思是”做掉”吗 |
[40:30] | I said I’ll handle it. | 我说了我来处理 |
[40:54] | I told you that’ll be the last time you hit me. | 我告诉过你那是你最后一次打我 |
[40:58] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[41:02] | That the plan? | 有何计划 |
[41:04] | Take me out in the middle of nowhere, | 在无人之处干掉我 |
[41:06] | where no one can find the body? | 那我的尸体就无人发现 |
[41:11] | I wish there were some other way, Mick, | 我希望能以别的方式解决 米克 |
[41:14] | but you’re dangerous. | 但你是危险人物 |
[41:16] | – A liability to the team. – Team? | -你会拖累团队 -团队 |
[41:20] | You and I were a team! | 我俩才是团队 |
[41:24] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[41:27] | People change. | 人会改变 |
[41:29] | You think you’re some kind of hero, | 你以为你是什么英雄 |
[41:32] | but deep down you’re still the same punk kid I saved in juvie. | 但实际上你还是那个我在少教所救的坏孩子 |
[41:37] | You haven’t got the guts. | 你没有那个胆量 |
[41:41] | You want to kill me? | 你想杀我吗 |
[41:43] | Kill me. | 动手吧 |
[41:45] | Only one of us is walking out of here alive. | 我俩只有一个可以活着离开这里 |
[41:55] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |