Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] In 2166, an immortal tyrant named Vandal Savage 2166年 永生的暴君汪达尔·萨维奇
[00:06] conquered the world and murdered my wife and child. 征服了世界 杀害了我的妻儿
[00:08] I have assembled an elite team to hunt him throughout time 我招募了一个精英团队 穿越时间去寻找他
[00:11] and stop his rise to power. 并阻止他取得霸权
[00:13] Unfortunately, my plan is opposed 不幸的是 我的计划遭到
[00:15] by the body I’d sworn my allegiance to– 我曾发誓效忠的组织
[00:17] the Time Masters. 时间之主的反对
[00:19] In the future, my friends may not be heroes, 未来 我的朋友们或许不是英雄
[00:21] but if we succeed, 但倘若此举成功
[00:23] they will be remembered as legends. 他们将会成为传奇 被世人铭记
[00:30] You need to learn to embrace your human side. 你要学会接受自己人性的一面
[00:32] And what if that side of me is gone? 如果我已经没有人性的一面了呢
[00:34] What if she doesn’t exist anymore? 如果那个我已经不存在了怎么办
[00:35] No, this is a dictatorship. 不 这是独裁
[00:36] You get to call all the shots, 所有的事都是你发号施令
[00:38] and I get to take all the shots. 我只能接受你的命令
[00:39] The most powerful evil the world has ever known 现知的世界上最强大的恶魔
[00:41] has just gone Red at the height of the Cold War. 在冷战最激烈的时候变成了红军
[00:44] Valentina Vostok? 瓦伦蒂娜·沃斯托克
[00:45] She’s trying to build a Soviet Firestorm. 她是想造出一个苏联版的火风暴
[00:47] Your comrade here tells me you know quite a bit 你的同伴告诉我 你对我的这个计划
[00:49] about this project of mine. 略知一二
[00:50] They’re hanging us out to dry, Rip! 他们要干掉我们了 里普
[00:52] I need backup! 我需要支援
[00:53] Half the team is gone. 队里有一半的人不在了
[00:55] I’m gonna remember that, comrade. 我会记住这一下的 同志
[00:57] You and Dr. Vostok have much work to do in the morning. 明早你和沃斯托克博士还有很多事要做
[01:02] Incredible. 难以置信
[01:02] This is the exact formula 这正是制造新的火风暴
[01:05] for the thermocore that’s needed to build a new Firestorm. 所需要的热核反应堆公式
[01:08] How did you manage to arrive at something 你是怎么得出要花几十年
[01:10] that took decades to produce? 才能研究出的结论
[01:12] But here’s what I don’t understand. 可我不明白的是
[01:14] The Firestorm Matrix is unstable. 火风暴模型不稳定
[01:16] The thermocore reacts exponentially 热核反应堆根据宿主的裂变速度
[01:17] to the rate of fission in the host body. 按指数规律发生反应
[01:19] Well, fortunately, Dr. Wells developed the Quantum Splicer 幸运的是 威尔斯博士研制出量子连接器
[01:25] to address that very problem. 正好可以解决那个问题
[01:29] I-I’m so happy to see that you’re taking an interest in my work. 我很高兴你对我的研究感兴趣
[01:33] What can I say, sir? 我还能说什么呢 先生
[01:34] Nuclear physics is my passion. 我酷爱核物理学
[01:39] Sir? 先生
[01:40] The Cisco I know never dwelled on formality. 我认识的西斯科从不囿于礼数
[01:45] What’s more, your hair is different, 而且 你的发型也不对
[01:47] your wardrobe neat, your comportment gentlemanly. 你穿戴整洁 举止有礼
[01:52] Oh, yeah, you like? 是啊 你喜欢吗
[01:54] I just subscribed to GQ? 我才订阅了《GQ杂志》
[01:58] A snide attempt at humor… 意图暗讽嘲笑
[02:00] almost Cisco-like. 很像西斯科
[02:03] Almost. 很像
[02:05] What are you implying? 你在暗示什么
[02:06] What I am stating unequivocally, sir… 我说得这么明白 先生
[02:10] is that you are not Cisco, 你不是西斯科
[02:13] which means I am not in S.T.A.R. Labs. 也就是说这不是尖端科研实验室
[02:18] Furthermore, I will never, 此外 我绝不会
[02:19] never give you the formula. 绝不会告诉你公式
[02:31] Bravo, Professor Stein. 真厉害 斯泰因教授
[02:39] What cocktail of hallucinogens have you given me, Doctor? 你给我喝了什么迷幻鸡尾酒 博士
[02:42] Don’t worry. 别担心
[02:44] I would never dream of damaging that beautiful mind of yours. 我绝不想损害你聪明的大脑
[02:48] I simply want to open it. 我只想打开看看
[02:50] Finish the formula, and these little games of ours can stop. 完成公式 就不用再玩这些小把戏了
[02:54] You’ll never trick me into giving up my research. 你别想骗我交出我的研究
[02:56] And since you also cannot kill me 既然你不能杀了我
[02:58] and destroy any hope of creating a Soviet Firestorm, 不能毁掉任何造出苏联版火风暴的希望
[03:02] I would like a hot shower 那我得洗个热水澡
[03:04] and a change of clothes. 再换一身衣服
[03:07] And I thought I gave a good speech. 我想我讲得很清楚了
[03:13] I’m sorry. Have we met? 抱歉 我们见过吗
[03:15] 11 years ago, 11年前
[03:17] you bought a nuclear warhead off me in Norway. 你在挪威买走了我的一枚核弹头
[03:21] And then you and your time-traveling friends 然后你和你穿越时间的朋友
[03:23] tried to kill me. 想杀了我
[03:25] Just like me, you haven’t aged a day. 你和我一样根本没变老
[03:29] I have a good hairdresser. 我的发型师技术很好
[03:34] In my long life, 我活了这么久
[03:35] I have met some of the most skilled interrogators in history, 见过历史上一些审讯技巧高超的人
[03:38] but since we are in the Soviet Union, 但既然我们在苏联
[03:41] let me tell you a story about a friend of mine– 那就跟你讲讲我朋友
[03:45] Joseph Stalin. 约瑟夫·斯大林的故事
[03:47] He became quite skilled at breaking a man– 他很懂得如何击垮别人
[03:51] carefully aimed strikes to the bridge of the nose, 能精准地弄断鼻梁骨
[03:55] along the shoulder blades, 卸掉肩胛骨
[03:57] and right underneath the chin. 直戳下巴
[04:02] Stalin gave me this as a gift. 斯大林把这送给了我
[04:07] So it’s to be torture, then? 所以是要上酷刑了吗
[04:10] Get on with it. 动手吧
[04:13] No. 不
[04:14] Nothing so prosaic for you, Professor. 用在你身上的东西绝不乏味 教授
[04:18] There are infinite ways to break a man, 有无数的方法可以击垮一个人
[04:21] and I have an infinite amount of time. 而我又有无限的时间
[04:25] Firestorm is my life’s work. 火风暴是我毕生所学
[04:29] I will never allow you to pervert it 我不会让你把它变成
[04:31] in pursuit of global conquest. 征服世界的变态工具
[04:40] This is going to be so much fun. 那就很有意思了
[04:54] Jefferson! Jefferson! 杰佛逊 杰佛逊
[04:58] Jax? 杰克斯
[04:59] What are you doing in here? 你在这做什么
[05:02] Hey, are you all right? 你还好吗
[05:06] Yeah, I, uh– 我没事 我…
[05:07] I haven’t been able to sleep the past two nights. 我已经两晚没睡觉了
[05:10] I prescribed Mr. Jackson some mild medication. 我给杰佛逊先生开了一些温和的药物
[05:13] Which don’t seem to be doing a damn thing. 看起来一点用也没有
[05:15] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[05:17] Ah, it’s Stein. 是斯泰因
[05:18] They started in on him again. 他们又开始对付他了
[05:20] He’s scared to death. I-I can feel it. 他非常害怕 我能感觉到
[05:22] He’s trying to be strong, but… 他努力让自己坚强 但是…
[05:23] We’re gonna get him back. 我们会把他救回来的
[05:25] Ray and Rory too. 还有雷和罗里
[05:27] I’m sure Captain Hunter has a plan. 亨特船长肯定计划好了
[05:30] It’s my fault he got captured. 他被俘是我的错
[05:32] If–if he wasn’t trying to protect me, 如果不是为了保护我
[05:34] he would have never gone in there alone. 他不可能一个人去那的
[05:35] It’s gonna be okay, Jax, I promise. 会没事的 杰克斯 我保证
[05:39] You don’t know what kind of place they got him locked up in. 你不懂他们把他关在什么鬼地方
[05:42] Labor Camp Number 54– 54号劳工营
[05:44] formerly known as the Koshmar or “Nightmare” Gulag. 原名克什玛监狱或”噩梦”古拉格营地
[05:46] Built in the 18th century– 建于十八世纪
[05:47] Can we skip past the Wikipedia crap 能不能跳过维基百科这种废话
[05:50] and get to the good stuff, like how to break in? 直接说点有用的 像是怎么闯进去
[05:54] Perhaps you didn’t register that as a question, Gideon. 你也许没把那句话识别成问题 吉迪恩
[05:57] I understood, but in its 200 years of operation, 我听懂了 不过在它运转的两百年里
[06:00] no one has successfully escaped from– 没有人成功逃出…
[06:01] No offense, Gideon, 无意冒犯 吉迪恩
[06:03] but I never met a building I couldn’t break into. 不过还没遇到我闯不进去的建筑
[06:06] Well, I hope you’re right. 但愿你是对的
[06:07] Savage knows that Stein created Firestorm, 萨维奇知道斯泰因创造了火风暴
[06:09] but if he finds out that he is Firestorm– 但如果他知道火风暴就是他
[06:11] Always Savage with you, isn’t it? 你就三句话不离萨维奇 是不是
[06:14] My partner’s in prison too. 我的搭档也在监狱里
[06:16] – And Ray. – Yeah, whatever. -还有雷 -好吧 无所谓
[06:17] The point is you didn’t lift a finger. 问题是你袖手旁观
[06:19] You know damn well it was never my intention 你很清楚我根本不想他们
[06:20] to get them thrown into a gulag, 被关进古拉格营地
[06:22] but I had no other option. 但我别无选择
[06:24] Besides, I doubt that it’s Mr. Rory’s first time in prison 另外 罗里先生进监狱已经不是一两次了
[06:26] or second or, I imagine, tenth. 也许是第十次了
[06:27] All right, arguing is not gonna bring the team back any faster. 好了 吵架对尽快救人出来无用
[06:31] And Rip’s right. 里普说得也对
[06:32] Criminals usually do feel more at home in prison, 监狱对罪犯而言就像家
[06:35] and they know it better than anyone else. 他们比谁都清楚里头的情况
[06:38] So? 所以呢
[06:39] So what if the key to breaking in 所以要想闯进去
[06:40] is asking someone who’s been in and out of Soviet prisons 就要请教一辈子都在苏联监狱
[06:43] their whole life? 进进出出的人
[06:44] And who might that be? 那会是谁呢
[06:46] Are you familiar with the Bratva? 你知道松采沃兄弟会吗
[06:49] The Russian Mob? 那个俄国黑手党
[06:51] In 1986, they would have ruled the criminal underground 1986年 他们应该统治着所有监狱的
[06:54] inside every prison. 地下犯罪组织
[07:02] Your tattoo. 你的纹身
[07:04] It stands for “Menia Ispravit Rasstrel” 是”Menia Ispravit Rasstrel”
[07:07] if I’m not mistaken. 我没看错吧
[07:09] In English, it translates to, “Execution Will Reform Me.” 翻译过来是”极刑便是重生”
[07:14] What brings you to the banya, little man? 你来桑拿干什么 瘦小子
[07:16] The name’s Rip. 我叫里普
[07:18] I understand that you’re familiar with the Koshmar Gulag. 我知道你很熟悉克什玛古拉格营地
[07:21] We need to break into that prison. 我们要闯进那座监狱
[07:22] And can you make it fast? I despise the heat. 你能快点说吗 我讨厌热气
[07:25] A man by the name of Vandal Savage 一个叫汪达尔·萨维奇的人
[07:27] runs a secret operation out of it– 在里面正进行一项秘密行动
[07:29] a prison within a prison, if you will. 你也可以称之为”狱中之狱”
[07:32] I’ve heard of this Savage. 我听过这个萨维奇
[07:34] He has no respect for my country’s rich criminal traditions. 他毫不尊重我们国家丰富的犯罪传统
[07:38] So you’ll help us? 所以你会帮我们吗
[07:41] You men have no tattoos. 你们身上没有纹身
[07:43] And a man who has no life story cannot be trusted. 生命中没有故事的人不值得信任
[07:47] Igor! Andrei! 伊戈尔 安德烈
[07:57] Don’t all volunteer at once. 不敢一起上吗
[08:02] Igor and Andrei seem to be a bit preoccupied. 伊戈尔和安德烈好像遇到点麻烦
[08:05] Now, about that gulag… 现在 关于那个古拉格营地
[08:09] No matter. 不重要
[08:11] In this life, a man fights for himself. 人这一生 要为自己而战
[08:16] Perhaps you’d like this one. 也许你想对付这家伙
[08:18] He’s all yours. 交给你了
[08:40] So you like having Vandal Savage 所以你甘愿任由汪达尔·萨维奇
[08:41] run his evil empire from your country? 在把你的国家变成他的邪恶帝国
[08:46] As much as a pig enjoys being Christmas dinner. 就像猪喜欢当圣诞晚餐一样
[08:55] Help us, and we will destroy his entire operation. 帮我们一起毁了他的全部计划
[09:04] I just took out six men. You guys couldn’t handle one? 我都解决了六个 你们一个都还没解决
[09:08] You killed my men? 你杀了我的人
[09:09] They’re not dead yet. 他们目前还没死
[09:11] And neither are you, assuming you help us. 如果你帮我们 你也不会死
[09:15] My organization runs black-market goods into Koshmar. 我的帮派给克什玛监狱供应黑市货品
[09:19] Three of our, uh, well, comrades 我们有三位…同志
[09:23] are being held there by Savage. 被萨维奇关在那了
[09:24] Koshmar is not a hotel for petty criminals. 克什玛监狱可不是给小偷小摸住的酒店
[09:27] If your friends are there, 如果你的朋友们被关在那
[09:30] they must be insane, ruthless animals. 他们肯定是疯狂而残忍的禽兽
[09:38] – How you doing? – What the hell are you doing? -你好吗 -你在干什么
[09:40] Just being friendly. 只是想表现得友好点
[09:41] This must be where they keep the VIPs. 这里肯定是他们关重要人物的地方
[09:43] This is prison, jackass. There are no VIPs. 这是监狱 蠢货 没有重要人物
[09:47] Some of these guys have been here for a while. 有些人关在这里有段时间了
[09:48] Hey, maybe this guy knows where Stein is. 可能这家伙知道斯泰因被关在哪里
[09:53] The only thing you should be worrying about, Pretty, 帅哥 现在你最该担心的
[09:55] is lasting the night. 是怎么撑过晚上
[09:57] Stein needs help. He’s in real trouble. 斯泰因需要帮助 他处境不妙
[09:59] Newsflash, so are we. 新闻快讯 我们也是
[10:10] Think they’ll bring us blankets later? 你觉得等下他们会给我们毯子吗
[10:15] Now, according to Yuri, 按照尤里的说法
[10:17] this is where his men have access. 这就是他手下送货进去的通道
[10:19] Got it? 明白了吗
[10:20] This isn’t my first prison break. 这不是我第一次越狱了
[10:21] – We got it covered. – So how can we help? -我们来搞定 -我们能帮点什么吗
[10:24] By staying on the ship. 留在船上
[10:25] We don’t need any more casualties. 不要再有其他伤亡了
[10:26] Besides, Mr. Snart and Sara have got it covered. 而且史纳特先生和莎拉能搞定
[10:28] Whoa, man. Why does it feel like 哥们 为什么我们好像
[10:30] we’re on the JV team all of a sudden? 一下子变成二线队员了
[10:32] What you are is one half of everything Savage needs 你是萨维奇改变冷战格局
[10:34] to change the face of the Cold War. 所需的另一半杀手锏
[10:36] And you are the only person who can kill him. 而你是唯一能杀死他的人
[10:38] Yeah, so you can’t just– 是啊 所以你不能
[10:39] I am not going to gift-wrap the two people 我不想拱手送上
[10:41] in the world that Savage wants the most. 萨维奇最想得到的两个人
[10:43] We should get going. 我们准备出发吧
[10:46] Oh, Ms. Lance, could I borrow you for a moment? 兰斯小姐 跟我过来一下吧
[10:48] I have something that might help you out with the mission. 我这有些东西对任务可能有帮助
[10:56] So what did you really want to talk to me about? 好了 你到底想和我说什么
[11:00] Gideon, will you please show Ms. Lance the projection of 2016 吉迪恩 给兰斯小姐看看如果营救失败
[11:03] should our rescue mission fail? 2016年会是什么样
[11:05] I’d be happy to, Captain. 乐意效劳 船长
[11:10] So this is what will happen to Russia 如果我们没救出斯泰因
[11:12] if we don’t get Stein back? 未来的俄国就是这个样子吗
[11:13] Not Russia. 不是俄国
[11:16] This is Star City. 这里是星城
[11:18] The rest of world doesn’t look much better. 世界上其他地方也半斤八两
[11:22] That’s impossible. 这不可能
[11:23] Not if Stein creates a stable Firestorm for the Soviets. 只要斯泰因帮苏联人创造出稳定的火风暴
[11:26] Here in 1986, they’re already perilously close 现在在1986年 他们已经
[11:28] to creating a prototype. 几乎快造出原型了
[11:29] Listen to me, Sara. Everything– 听我说 莎拉
[11:31] everything we’ve tried to achieve so far could be lost. 我们可能会前功尽弃
[11:34] And not only will my family die 150 years from now, 而且不仅我的家人会在150年后死去
[11:36] but your family, your city… 你的家人 你的城市
[11:40] your entire 21st-century world will suffer. 整个21世纪世界都不能幸免于难
[11:47] That’s why we’re gonna get Stein back 所以我们要在沃斯托克击垮斯泰因之前
[11:49] before Vostok can break him. 把他救回来
[11:51] Well, I-I hope so, but we need a contingency plan. 但愿如此 但我们还需要个应急方案
[11:56] What are you saying? 你想说什么
[11:57] I’m saying that if at any point throughout the operation 我想说的是如果在行动中的任何节点
[11:59] it becomes clear that Martin is… 我们发现营救马丁
[12:03] beyond our reach… 已经不可能了
[12:06] You want me to kill Stein? 你要我杀死斯泰因
[12:19] Impressive how many weapons you can fit in that outfit… 真惊讶你能把这么多武器藏衣服里
[12:25] And how much stupidity Raymond can squeeze into this one. 雷蒙德在里面藏了多少馊主意
[12:28] The plan is to save him too, 除了营救斯泰因和你的搭档
[12:30] not just Stein and your partner. 营救他也是我们的任务
[12:31] Oh, I’m gonna save Raymond, all right, 好吧 我会救雷蒙德的
[12:33] so I can beat some sense into him. 然后揍他一顿让他长点记性
[12:36] – And what about you? – What about me? -你呢 -我怎么了
[12:39] Clearly I’m not the only one with a side mission. 很显然不只是我有额外任务
[12:42] What did Rip keep you after class to talk about? 解散之后里普跟你说了什么
[12:45] He just wanted to go over a few details of the plan. 他只是想和我过一下任务的一些细节
[12:49] He wants you to take out the old man, doesn’t he? 他要你解决老教授 对吗
[12:52] It’s the obvious play. 这样做合情合理
[12:53] It’s also heartless. 但也冷血无情
[12:55] The plan is to save Stein. 我们的任务是救出斯泰因
[12:58] And if, for whatever reason, we can’t, 任务一旦失败了
[13:01] Rip showed me what will happen to my home in 2016, 里普让我看到了2016年
[13:04] to our families. 我们家人在家园的情况
[13:06] If Stein breaks, the damage is irreversible. 只要斯泰因被击垮 世界就完蛋了
[13:10] Been on a lot of heists, and even when things got rough, 抢劫了那么多次 即使进展不顺利
[13:13] I never took out one of my own. 我也从来不会干掉自己的人
[13:15] Well, this isn’t a bank heist. 这不是银行抢劫
[13:17] First, he left my partner twisting in the wind. 他先是让我的搭档孤立无援
[13:20] Now he’s gonna have you ice old silver-top. 现在又要你杀了老头儿
[13:23] We’re all just pawns, Sara. 我们只是小兵小卒 莎拉
[13:25] Come on, I’m the crook, you’re the assassin– 拜托 我是骗子 你是杀手
[13:27] He’s not just asking me to kill. 他不只是让我杀人
[13:29] He’s asking me to save the future. 他是让我拯救未来
[13:31] And if, for whatever reason, we can’t save Stein, 我们一旦无法救出斯泰因
[13:34] then I’m gonna do what needs to be done. 我就只能杀了他
[13:40] It’s just like scout camp. 这就像童子军军营
[13:42] Man, the food was terrible. 伙计 伙食太差了
[13:44] There was one time they gave us Salisbury steak– 有一次让我们吃索尔斯伯利牛肉饼
[13:45] You ever stop talking? 你就不能闭嘴吗
[13:50] What I wouldn’t give for a little Salisbury steak now. 让我吃点索尔斯伯利牛肉饼我也不闭嘴
[13:58] Hey. Ray Palmer. 你好 我是雷·帕尔默
[14:00] Put your hand down. 把手放下
[14:02] He might know where Vostok is keeping the Professor. 他或许知道沃斯托克把教授关在哪里
[14:04] Shut up and eat. 闭嘴 吃饭
[14:06] Do you know if there’s any other place 你知道他们还会把囚犯
[14:07] where they keep prisoners here? 关押在哪里吗
[14:09] We’re looking for a friend. 我们在找一个朋友
[14:11] There is a place. 有一个地方
[14:13] They send you there, you never come back. 送去那里的人都有去无回
[14:15] You can hear the screams all night. 那里彻夜都是尖叫声
[14:17] This place, where is it? 这个地方在哪里
[14:21] Who said you could eat? 谁让你吃东西了
[14:25] Hey, he’s not hurting anybody. 他可没伤害谁
[14:28] Who is this American with the pretty teeth? 这一口皓齿的美国佬是谁
[14:31] Must be a comedian, da? 一定是个喜剧演员 是吗
[14:34] I’m sure we can handle this like adults. 我们用成年人的方法解决吧
[14:46] Sooka! 臭小子
[14:56] I brought you something to eat, Professor. 我带了些吃的给你 教授
[14:59] If this is a bribe, I politely decline. 如果这是贿赂的话 那我只有婉拒
[15:05] So stubborn, so proud… 真是顽固 真是骄傲啊…
[15:08] so American. 十足的美国佬
[15:08] You’ve already built a thermocore, 你已经造出了一个热核反应堆
[15:10] so just build another one. 你可以再造一个
[15:11] It’ll only take you eight to ten years. 只需八到十年的时间
[15:15] You thought that, what, your friends stealing 你以为你的朋友们偷了热核反应堆
[15:16] the thermocore would save the West? 就能拯救西方世界了吗
[15:27] As if I would only build one. 我怎么可能只造一个呢
[15:34] We’re so close, Professor. 我们差点就成功了 教授
[15:37] All I need to learn now is how to stabilize the thermocore, 现在只需知道怎样稳定热核反应堆
[15:40] and my dream of creating a nuclear man will be achieved. 那我创造核能人的梦想就能成真了
[15:43] To what end? 目的何在
[15:44] If you launch a Soviet Firestorm, 如果你出动了苏联火风暴
[15:46] the United States will have no choice but to retaliate. 美国将别无选择只能报复
[15:48] Both countries will be annihilated. 两国都将毁灭
[15:50] And out of the ashes, we will rise stronger… 凤凰涅槃 我们会更强大
[15:53] just as we did when the Nazis invaded. 纳粹入侵后我们变强大了
[15:55] But America is weak 但是美国却因巨无霸
[15:57] with your Big Mac, MTV, movie-star president. 音乐电视和电影明星似的总统变得很弱
[16:01] Do you really think Vandal Savage cares about the Cold War? 你真以为汪达尔·萨维奇在意冷战吗
[16:06] He’s just using you, Doctor. 他只是在利用你 博士
[16:09] Do not think of insulting Mr. Savage in front of me. 休想在我面前侮辱萨维奇先生
[16:16] Hey, what’s wrong? 怎么了
[16:17] Something’s changed. 情况有变
[16:18] Grey thinks we’ve abandoned him. 灰老头以为我们抛弃了他
[16:20] He’s starting to lose it in there. 他开始自乱阵脚了
[16:22] I can’t take this. 我受不了了
[16:23] We’ve got to tell Rip. 我们应该告诉里普
[16:25] The guy who benched us? 他让我们当替补队员
[16:28] He’ll just tell us to sit tight. 他不会让我们出动
[16:30] No, I hate feeling so helpless. 不行 我讨厌这种无助感
[16:32] This is exactly what it was like when I blew out my knee. 我摔断膝盖时也是这种感受
[16:34] I could barely walk, recruiters stopped calling, 我无法走路 没人想用我
[16:37] my mom always crying. 我妈整日哭泣
[16:40] I just wish there was something I could do. 真希望我能做点什么
[16:42] Wait. 等等
[16:43] Your connection with Stein, it goes both ways, right? 你和斯泰因的联动是双向的 对吗
[16:46] Yeah. 是的
[16:47] So maybe we can send him a signal. 我们或许可以给他发个信号
[16:51] Grey did tell me about this one time he and Ronnie– 灰老头曾告诉我他和罗尼…
[16:55] Get a knife. You need to cut me. 拿把刀来 你要割伤我
[16:59] Tell me how to stabilize Firestorm. 告诉我怎样稳定火风暴
[17:02] If Einstein had the opportunity, 如果爱因斯坦有机会
[17:03] he would have traveled back in time 他一定会穿越回去
[17:05] to prevent the creation of the atomic bomb. 阻止创造出原子弹
[17:08] How can I in good conscience lead the world 我怎么能昧着良心给世界
[17:10] to the invention of something far more destructive? 带来更具毁灭性的东西
[17:13] You don’t really have a choice. 你没得选
[17:15] This toxin, it’s not lethal, 这个毒素不会致命
[17:18] but it will make you wish that it were. 但它会让你生不如死
[17:24] Are you sure about this? 你确定要这么做吗
[17:38] So, Professor… 教授
[17:43] would you like to talk, or would you prefer to scream? 你想开口说话 还是放声尖叫
[17:48] Do your worst, Doctor. 来最狠的吧 博士
[18:14] Hey, Pyro, what was that there back in the yard? 纵火狂 刚才在院子里怎么回事
[18:17] Just your typical prison alpha. 那只是标准监狱生活的开端
[18:19] He didn’t like you threatening his reputation. 他不喜欢你挑战他的威严
[18:22] Not that. I mean you sitting there 我说的不是这个 我是说
[18:23] while I was getting my ass kicked. 我被人打 你却坐视不理
[18:25] None of my business. 不关我的事
[18:27] None of your business? None of your business? 不关你的事 不关你的事
[18:29] We’re… supposed to be a team. 我们不是一个团队吗
[18:32] The only team I’m on is mine and Snart’s. 史纳特才是我的队友
[18:35] Besides, you had that beatdown coming. 再说了 被人打是你自找的
[18:38] Oh, well, I can’t sit back 我不能眼睁睁地看着
[18:40] and watch an old man get pushed around. 一个老人家被人欺负
[18:42] Then you’re a bigger fool than I thought. 那你比我想象的还要傻
[18:50] These are the ones I want. 我要找的就是他们
[18:58] Remember me? 记得我吗
[19:13] Identification papers. 身份证明
[19:19] Yuri the Bear sent me. 小熊尤里派我来的
[19:30] Remember, we get Stein first. 记住 先救斯泰因
[19:32] And if the plan fails, you’ll kill him. 如果计划失败了 你就杀掉他
[19:34] – You want my advice? – No. -想听我的建议吗 -不想
[19:36] Don’t use your gun. Do it with your hands. 别用枪 用你的双手
[19:39] Do it while you’re looking right into Stein’s eyes. 杀斯泰因的时候 直视他的双眼
[19:40] You’re talking about a member of our team. 你在说的是我们的队友
[19:42] I just don’t want you to forget who we’re talking about. 我只是不想你忘记我们在说谁
[19:52] Thank you. 谢谢
[19:54] Valentina has failed to make you talk. 瓦伦蒂娜无法让你开口
[19:57] Now it’s my turn. 现在轮到我来
[20:05] Colonel, let’s begin. 上校 开始吧
[20:22] So are you still planning– what did you threaten before? 你还是打算…你之前怎么威胁我了
[20:26] To go all Rocky IV on my ass? 像《洛奇4》一样把我打得屁股开花
[20:28] I’ve changed my mind. 我改变想法了
[20:34] Ivan Drago lives at the end of the movie. 伊凡·德拉戈活到了电影的最后
[20:53] Isn’t he supposed to ask us some questions? 他不是该问我们些问题吗
[20:55] They don’t care what we got to say. 他们才不在乎我们有什么话要说
[20:57] We’re just part of the show. 这只是杀鸡给猴看的戏码
[21:00] Stein. 斯泰因
[21:01] Professor, we’re okay. 教授 我们没事
[21:04] Don’t tell these bastards anything! 什么也别跟这些混蛋说
[21:11] If you think I have a sentimental attachment to them, 如果你认为这样会让我于心不忍的话
[21:15] you are as foolish as you are mad. 那你就是个愚蠢的疯子
[21:18] You held up longer than expected. 你的忍耐力出乎我预料
[21:25] But if 4,000 years of life has taught me one thing, 但是活了四千年 我学会了一件事
[21:28] it is patience. 那就是耐心等待
[21:33] When I get out of here– 等我离开了这里
[21:34] That is your mistake– 那你就错了
[21:36] thinking that you’ll get out of here. 你逃不出去的
[21:40] Can I get some water in here? 能来点水吗
[21:42] Something to drink? I’m a little thirsty. 随便来点喝的 我有点渴了
[21:45] A sandwich would be nice– a little turkey and mayo. 可以来个蛋黄酱火鸡三明治
[21:49] They have mayo in Russia? 俄国有蛋黄酱吗
[21:52] No? 没有吗
[21:54] At least in America, you get a last meal. 至少在美国能吃到最后一餐
[21:57] This Communism really sucks. 共产主义真差劲
[22:00] What are you doing, Boy Scout? 你想干什么 童子军
[22:02] Yes, Boy Scout, what are you doing? 是啊 童子军 你想干什么呢
[22:06] Nothing compared to what I did to your mother last night. 和我昨晚对你母亲所做的事简直没法比
[22:09] You have quite a mouth on you. 你口才挺好的嘛
[22:11] So does she. 她口活也好
[22:17] Enough! You’re killing him! 够了 你们要弄死他了
[22:19] That’s it? 这样可以了吗
[22:20] Oh, but the Colonel will think that we are cheating him. 但是上校会认为我们在唬弄他
[22:22] I’ll tell you how to stabilize Firestorm. 我会告诉你如何稳定火风暴
[22:24] Just let them live, please! 请放他们一条生路
[22:29] So how does it feel to be dead again? 再死一次的滋味如何
[22:31] Take the next left. 接着左转
[22:34] You can’t be down here, comrade. 你不能来这里 同志
[22:36] I was ordered to take this corpse to the incinerator. 我奉命把这具尸体送去焚化
[22:40] I wouldn’t do that if I were you. 如果我是你 我不会打开看
[22:41] Dr. Vostok used him for one of her smallpox weapons trials. 沃斯托克博士用他来做天花武器实验
[22:47] Highly contagious. 尸体具有高度传染性
[23:02] All right, this duct should take us to solitary. 好 从这里就能到独禁牢房
[23:04] – We get to Stein– – Yeah, I’m not going. -去救斯泰因 -我不去
[23:06] – That’s the plan. – That’s Rip’s plan. -我们计划好的 -那是里普的计划
[23:09] My priority is Mick. 我的首要任务是救米克
[23:12] Fine. Forget it. 好吧 那就算了
[23:14] So much for your code, crook. 你的原则也就这样了 骗子
[23:16] Anytime, assassin. 不谢 刺客
[23:20] Of all the dumb things I’ve seen in my life, 我一生见过那么多愚蠢的事
[23:22] you getting that guy to beat on you takes the cake. 你让那家伙揍你算是最愚蠢的了
[23:25] You’re welcome. 不用谢
[23:27] You think you proved something back there? 你刚才是想证明什么吗?
[23:29] Proved I wasn’t scared. 证明我不害怕
[23:31] Proved you make a great pinata. 证明你可以当个好沙袋
[23:33] He could have beaten you to death. 他完全能把你打死
[23:35] There are some things that are more important than survival, 有些事情比生存更重要
[23:38] like standing up for what you believe in, 比如捍卫你的信仰
[23:42] your principles, your team. 你的原则 你的队友
[23:46] There must be something you’re willing to die for. 一定有你愿意为之牺牲的事
[23:49] The perfect score. 干得漂亮
[23:55] Only difference between us is how we define score. 我俩之间的区别就是我们如何干
[24:02] I’m sorry to inform you, Captain. 很抱歉通知您 船长
[24:04] The probability of the United States 美国输掉冷战的机率
[24:05] losing the Cold War has risen to 99%. 已经上升到了百分之九十九
[24:09] Star City, the seat of the resistance, 星城 抵抗组织的核心
[24:10] is predicted to fall in 2003. 预计将于2003年沦陷
[24:13] Come on, Sara. 快啊 莎拉
[24:22] You mentioned 你之前
[24:23] the Quantum Splicer earlier, Professor. 提到了量子连接器 教授
[24:25] Your friends are counting on you to make the right decision. 你朋友的死活就看你的决定了
[24:27] I have eyes on Stein. 我看到了斯泰因
[24:28] The future is cementing. 未来正在渐渐固定
[24:30] You must extract Stein before he enters the lab! 你必须在斯泰因进入实验室前救他出去
[24:40] Move! 快走
[24:41] Kill her! 杀了她
[24:48] What’s happening, Ms. Lance? 怎么回事 兰斯小姐
[24:50] I couldn’t rescue Stein. 我没救出斯泰因
[24:51] Have they moved him into the lab? 他们把他带入实验室了吗
[24:53] Yeah, where Savage has every guard 是的 萨维奇派遣了古拉格营地
[24:55] in the gulag watching him. 所有的守卫去看着他
[24:57] Well, if that’s the case… 如果是这样的话
[24:59] I know what I have to do. 我知道该怎么做
[25:06] The formula for stabilizing Firestorm, Professor. 稳定火风暴的公式 教授
[25:10] This may surprise you, but in my youth, 你可能会感到意外 我年轻时
[25:13] I longed to visit Russia. 一直想去俄国看看
[25:16] I was obsessed by your culture– 我对你们的文化很痴迷
[25:20] Rachmaninoff, Dostoyevsky, Tolstoy. 拉赫玛尼诺夫 陀思妥耶夫斯基 托尔斯泰
[25:23] Stop stalling. 别再拖延了
[25:25] It’s a shame I-I never got to see it before the collapse. 真可惜没在解体之前去看看
[25:30] What sort of nonsense are you talking about? 你在胡说八道什么
[25:33] In 1991, your economy fails, 1991年 你们的经济崩溃
[25:36] and your empire crumbles. 你们的帝国也分崩离析
[25:39] But the truth is the world is better off. 但事实上 世界却变得更好
[25:41] In my time, crooks and thieves rule your country, 在我的年代 骗子和小偷统治你们的国家
[25:45] desperate to hang on to power and the riches 渴望手握权力
[25:48] they divide amongst their cronies. 与盟友瓜分财富
[25:51] My country is by no means perfect, 我的国家绝非完美
[25:55] but at least we are free to criticize our government, 但最起码我们可以随意抨击我们的政府
[25:59] vote in fair elections, and love whom we choose. 公平投票选举 并且热爱所选之人
[26:04] I, uh, hate to break this to you, Dr. Vostok. 很抱歉我这么直接 沃斯托克博士
[26:07] You are on the wrong side of history. 你站在了历史上错误的一方
[26:13] For now. 目前而已
[26:17] But you will help us change history. 但你会帮我们改变历史
[26:22] Proceed. 继续
[26:24] Gideon, are you able to detect 吉迪恩 你能够远程
[26:25] the Professor’s life functions remotely? 检测教授的生命体征吗
[26:28] Yes, Captain. His pulse is still strong. 可以 船长 他的脉搏正常
[26:30] Yeah, not for much longer. 但持续不了多久了
[26:32] Rip, Jax and I need to talk to you. 里普 我和杰克斯要跟你谈谈
[26:35] Now is really not a good time. 现在真的不是时候
[26:37] Yeah, this will only take a minute. 不会耽搁多少时间
[26:40] I know you think you can’t risk losing us, 我知道你不能再冒险失去我们
[26:42] but that’s assuming we’d fail. 但那是在我们失败的前提下
[26:43] And we won’t. 可我们不会失败
[26:46] I’m not afraid anymore. 我不再害怕了
[26:48] I can do this. 我可以行动
[26:49] And I don’t got to be Firestorm to be a part of this team. 我不当火风暴也是这个团队的一员
[26:52] Look, I am not prepared to risk anyone else. 我不愿再拿任何人冒险
[26:56] – Ever since- – Carter? -自从… -卡特
[26:58] – His death wasn’t your fault. – I know. -他的死不是你的错 -我知道
[27:01] But Stein’s will be. 但斯泰因的会是
[27:03] All I got to do is touch him, 我只要碰他一下
[27:04] and we can fly out of there. 我们就可以飞出那里了
[27:06] Yeah, once you’ve scaled a 50-foot fence 是啊 首先你要越过十五米的围墙
[27:07] topped with razor wire, gotten past eight sharpshooters, 上边还有铁丝刺网 穿过八个神枪手
[27:09] and entered a gulag full of the most dangerous criminals 然后进入一个关满苏联领土上
[27:11] in the U.S.S.R. 最危险罪犯的的营地
[27:13] Okay, so you create a distraction, 好吧 你引开他们
[27:16] and I’ll fly Jax in, and no one will see us. 我带杰克斯飞进去 没人会看到我们
[27:19] Listen… 听着
[27:21] you’re playing chess without all your pieces on the board. 这盘棋你没用上你所有的棋子
[27:25] Maybe you’re right. 或许你是对的
[27:28] So that’s a yes? 那你同意了
[27:35] You call that a flame? 那也算火焰吗
[27:37] Nice costume. 衣服不错
[27:38] Got one for you too. 给你也弄了一套
[27:42] Wakey, wakey. 起床了 起床了
[27:43] Time to shrink… or not. 该缩小了 缩不了算了
[27:45] – Let’s go. – What about him? -我们走 -他怎么办
[27:47] We can’t ditch him. He won’t survive. 我们不能撇下他 他会死的
[27:49] Two guards walking out of here–not suspicious. 两个守卫从这里走出去 不可疑
[27:52] Two guards carrying him out– suspicious. 两个守卫抬着他出去 很可疑
[27:55] He took a beating for me. 他替我挨了一顿打
[27:56] Raymond would take a beating for a total stranger. 雷蒙德可以为了根本不认识的人挨打
[27:58] Mick, if our time in the can taught us anything, 米克 牢狱经历教会我们的
[28:01] it’s we look after each other. 就是互相扶持
[28:02] It’s you and me, right? 就你和我 对吧
[28:07] So, if we enter here, we can cut the circuit breaker. 如果我们闯进这里 就可以切断断路器
[28:10] Shutting off all the power. 关闭所有电源
[28:11] Distracting the guards and giving us time to save our team. 引开守卫 争取营救时间
[28:14] The probability of this plan being successful– 这个计划成功的概率
[28:16] There is a 15-second window where the sharpshooters on the tower 塔上的神枪手有十五秒的空档
[28:19] aren’t covering the breaker. 顾及不到断路器
[28:20] Which means that somebody would have to run 120 yards 也就是说有人要在十二秒内
[28:23] in less than 12 seconds. 跑完110米
[28:25] Given Mr. Jackson tore his anterior cruciate ligament– 鉴于杰克逊先生前十字韧带撕裂
[28:28] Have a little faith, Gideon. 乐观点 吉迪恩
[28:32] You can do this. 你能做到的
[28:33] I know you can. 我知道你能
[28:36] It’s done. 好了
[28:38] You know, I’ve never seen a theorem so simple, 我从未见过如此简单
[28:41] so poetic before. 又富有诗意的定理
[28:44] With this, I can decelerate the subject’s rate of fission 这样我可以降低实验对象的裂变率
[28:47] and decrease core body temperature. 并降低体核温度
[28:50] Yet something’s missing. 但还是缺了什么
[28:53] I’m telling you, that is the equation– 我保证 这个公式就是
[28:55] everything you need to build a Quantum Splicer. 你建造量子连接器所需的一切
[29:01] We’re coming? 我们来救你了
[29:04] Explain. 解释一下
[29:06] – I cut myself. – Impossible. -我自己割的 -不可能
[29:08] You’ve been monitored ever since your arrival here. 你一到这里我们就开始监视你了
[29:09] So, unless some– 所以 除非是
[29:13] unless someone else was cut, 除非是别人割了自己
[29:17] yet it appears on your body… 但伤痕却出现在你身上
[29:19] – That’s preposterous. – No, no, no. -简直荒谬 -不不不
[29:21] You are somehow connected to the Burning Man. 你跟那个火人之间有某种联系
[29:23] That’s how you were able to absorb 所以你在鲁斯卡维克
[29:25] the nuclear energy at Luskavic. 能够吸收核能
[29:26] You are mistaken. 你搞错了
[29:27] No, You didn’t only create Firestorm. 不 你不止创造了火风暴
[29:29] You are one half of Firestorm. 你就是火风暴的其中一半
[29:32] That’s ridiculous! 真是荒唐
[29:33] Bring the core online. 把反应堆打开
[29:35] And to think, all this time… 没想到等了这么久
[29:38] – you were the missing link. – Listen to me. -你就是缺少的那一环 -听我说
[29:40] It is extremely rare to find two people who are compatible, 两个可以兼容的人是极其少见的
[29:43] and without the Splicer– 而且没有连接器
[29:44] Have you ever merged 你有没有跟
[29:47] with a woman before, Professor? 女人合体过 教授
[29:50] I think you and I are gonna make a wonderful Firestorm. 我觉得我和你可以成为非常棒的火风暴
[30:18] What the hell are they doing? 他们在搞什么鬼
[30:21] What I should have done from the start– 在做我一开始就应该做的事
[30:22] helping rescue Stein. 帮忙营救斯泰因
[30:23] What about the time line? 那时间线怎么办
[30:25] I have a plan. 我有个计划
[30:26] Forget about the fail-safe. 别管那个不得已的措施了
[30:28] Isn’t it a little late for plan C? 现在再更改计划会不会太晚
[30:29] Not if Jax can reach that circuit breaker. 只要杰克斯能碰到断路器就不晚
[30:33] I can’t believe you’re risking your life for this idiot. 不敢相信你居然冒险救这个蠢货
[30:39] Okay, okay. 没事 没事
[30:41] You got this. 你可以做到的
[30:42] 12 seconds, open field– done it a million times. 十二秒 防守队员分布区 练了无数次了
[30:59] Barry Allen who? 巴里·艾伦算老几
[31:06] Electromagnetic locks. 电磁锁
[31:08] We’re dressed as guards. 我们穿了守卫的装束
[31:10] Run. 快跑
[31:18] Everyone back in your cells! 所有人回到你们的牢房
[31:26] Enjoy your new cellmate! 祝你跟新狱友相处愉快
[31:31] That door leads to the loading bay. 那扇门通往装卸间
[31:33] From there, you can get to the jump ship. 你们可以从那里上逃生舰
[31:35] Hey, Mick, this is a strange kind of hug. 米克 这种拥抱有点奇怪啊
[31:37] – Where are you going? – I got something to do. -你去哪里 -我有点事要做
[31:51] Mr. Savage, I need to get you to the helicopter. 萨维奇先生 您得上直升机了
[31:55] Make sure the Professor enters the reactor. 一定要把教授送进反应堆
[31:58] His nuclear-mate is waiting for him. 他的核伴侣在等他
[32:13] Take the core to full power. 让反应堆满负荷运行
[32:28] There seems to be a riot going on. 好像发生暴乱了
[32:30] You might want to reconsider your orders. 你们应该考虑是否执行这项命令
[32:33] Vostok knows Stein is the other half of Firestorm. 沃斯托克已经知道斯泰因是半个火风暴
[32:35] She’s trying to merge with him. 她试图和他合体
[32:44] Rip, once Stein is inside the reactor, 里普 一旦斯泰因进入反应堆
[32:46] he will become Soviet Firestorm. 他就会变成苏联火风暴
[32:48] Do you copy? 你收到了吗
[32:53] I have the shot. 我已经瞄准了
[32:58] – Sara, don’t do it. – I don’t have a choice. -莎拉 别这么做 -我别无选择
[33:01] It’s the only way to save Star City, 这是拯救星城和未来
[33:03] the future. 唯一的办法
[33:04] That’s how a killer thinks. 这是杀手的思维方式
[33:06] And that’s not you anymore. 你已经不是杀手了
[33:29] Our energy… 我们的能量
[33:34] It yearns to be whole, Professor. 渴望合体 教授
[33:36] Uh, without the Splicer– 没有连接器
[33:41] Without the Splicer, you’ll never be able to control 没有连接器 你没办法控制
[33:43] our nuclear reaction. 我们之间的核反应
[33:45] You have to listen to me, Dr. Vostok. 你得听我劝告 沃斯托克博士
[33:47] Unless we un-fuse, you’ll end up killing us both! 如果不解除合体 我们两个都得死
[33:56] Rip Hunter must be a fool 里普·亨特真是傻透了
[33:59] to send you into my arms. 竟把你送到我的手上
[34:02] Come with me, Chay-Ara, 跟我走吧 茶雅拉
[34:05] and I will find a way to prolong your life. 我会想办法延续你的生命
[34:07] We will live together in eternity. 我们能一起永生
[34:10] No. 不
[34:12] No? 不
[34:15] My answer will always be no. 我的答案永远是不
[34:24] Go. 快走
[34:26] You want to kill me again? 你又想杀了我
[34:30] Doesn’t this game ever get too old for you, Gareeb? 这个游戏你永远玩不腻吗 加里布
[34:33] It’s Captain Hunter, if you don’t mind. 如果你不介意的话 请叫我亨特船长
[34:36] I’m here to make sure you never build a Firestorm… 其实我是来阻止你造出火风暴的
[34:39] and for my watch, actually. 还有把怀表还给我
[34:41] You stole it from me during a pagan blood ritual 你在1975年的一场异教鲜血仪式上
[34:44] back in 1975. 从我这里偷走的
[34:49] Ring any bells? 有印象了吗
[34:53] Slowly. 慢点
[34:58] I have no desire to kill you. 我不想杀了你
[35:01] I want you alive. 我要你活着
[35:03] I want you to see the world burn. 要你亲眼见到世界化为一片火海
[35:07] I have looked so often at your wife and son 在过去的十一年间 我常常会看
[35:10] these last 11 years– 你的妻儿的容貌
[35:12] Miranda and Jonas, 米兰达和乔纳斯
[35:15] their faces etched into my mind. 他们的容貌已深入我的脑海
[35:18] And when I finally get to meet them, 终有一天我会见到他们
[35:20] I will let them know that you and your friends 我会告诉他们你和你的朋友
[35:22] are responsible for their suffering. 要对他们的遭遇负责
[35:25] Not if I see you first. 我先见到你就不一样了
[35:35] How’s it going up there? 那边情况如何
[35:40] Sara? Sara, are you there? 莎拉 莎拉 你在吗
[35:42] Now you’re on the comm? 你现在又能联系上了
[35:44] We need to get out of here. 我们需要马上撤离
[36:04] Whoa! Don’t shoot! Grey’s in there! 慢着 别开枪 灰老头还在里面呢
[36:05] Lot of good it would do anyhow. 终究还是会大显身手
[36:07] Man, screw this! 天啊 去他的
[36:09] What are you doing? 你要做什么
[36:10] I’m getting Stein back. 我要把斯泰因救回来
[36:12] We’ll cover you. 我们掩护你
[36:31] I know you’re in there, Grey! 灰老头 我知道你在里面
[36:32] And he’s begging for you to save yourself. 他让你保住小命
[36:35] I wasn’t talking to you. 我没和你说话
[36:37] I was talking to Professor Stein. 我在和斯泰因教授说话
[36:42] Your mind is stronger than hers, Grey. 灰老头 你的意志比她坚强
[36:44] I get it. I know why you’ve been so hard on me. 我明白 我知道你为什么对我这么严厉
[36:47] You’re trying to protect me. 你是想保护我
[36:48] You don’t want to lose me like you lost Ronnie. 你不想像失去罗尼那样再失去我
[36:51] And that’s why I know you’re not gonna let her kill me. 所以我知道你一定不会让她杀了我
[36:55] ‘Cause I’ve had you inside of my head, 因为你曾进入我的思想
[36:57] and I know what a tough, old son of a bitch you can be. 我知道你是个坚强的老骨头
[37:00] So you got to fight her, because you and me, 所以你得和她抗争 因为我和你
[37:04] we’re Firestorm, Grey. 才是火风暴 灰老头
[37:05] You and me! 是我和你
[37:11] Jefferson! 杰佛逊
[37:13] – You okay? – Yeah, you? -你没事吧 -没事 你呢
[37:15] Yeah. 我也没事
[37:16] Not for long. 别高兴得太早
[37:19] I tried to warn her. Without the Splicer and myself, 我警告过她 没有连接器和我
[37:21] her nuclear powers are dangerously unstable. 她的核能会不稳定且十分危险
[37:25] It appears Dr. Vostok is having a bit of a meltdown. 看来沃斯托克博士要熔毁了
[37:28] It’s–it’s fascinating. 太神奇了
[37:30] I think what he means to say is run. 我觉得他是想说快逃命吧
[37:33] I’ll have the jump ship 我把逃生舰开到
[37:34] waiting just beyond the main gate. 正门上空等你们
[38:02] Courtesy of Yuri the Bear. 承蒙小熊尤里厚爱
[38:04] How did you even have time to steal this? 你怎么可能有时间偷这些东西
[38:06] There’s always time to steal. 偷东西的时间总是有的
[38:08] Thank you. 谢谢
[38:10] And just so you know, 告诉你
[38:12] I know you’re more than just a thief. 对我来说你不只是个小偷
[38:14] You took a beating for me. 你替我挨揍
[38:15] We’re even. End of story. 我们扯平了 就这样
[38:17] Well, thank you. 好吧 谢谢
[38:19] More drinking, less feeling. 多喝酒 少感慨
[38:20] A toast to the first time 为我们终于没有
[38:22] we haven’t completely ruined the time line. 彻底给时间线添乱干杯
[38:25] Please tell me that’s true, Gideon. 请告诉我这是真的 吉迪恩
[38:26] The projections of the future are back to normal. 推算未来情况恢复正常
[38:29] – I’ll drink to that. – To Rip. -我为此干杯 -敬里普
[38:31] To things not going according to his plan. 为事情没按他的计划进行干杯
[38:34] – To the Captain. – To the Captain. -敬船长 -敬船长
[38:36] – All right. – Hold on, Jefferson. -好了 -等一下 杰佛逊
[38:38] You’re not quite 21. 你未满21岁
[38:40] In 1986, the drinking age in Russia was 12, so… 1986年 俄国的合法喝酒年龄是12岁
[38:44] Well, perhaps we can let it slide this one time. 好吧 也许这次就不管这么多了
[38:47] After all, you were the hero today. 毕竟 你是今天的英雄
[38:50] – You saved my life. – Oh, that? -你救了我的命 -这个嘛
[38:52] That was no biggie. 不算什么
[38:54] Having merged with an insane Russian scientist, 跟一个俄国科学家疯子合体后
[38:57] I now know how lucky I am to have you as my partner. 终于知道跟你搭档我有多幸运了
[39:02] Partners. 搭档
[39:04] Stein doesn’t know, does he? 斯泰因不知道 是吧
[39:07] That I almost killed him? 不知道我差点杀了他
[39:09] That I advised you to kill him. 不知道我让你杀了他
[39:11] It’s funny. 挺有意思的
[39:13] When I was in the League of Assassins, 我是刺客联盟的一员时
[39:15] failure to follow through on a hit was unforgivable, 无法完成刺杀任务是不可原谅的
[39:19] a thousand times worse than death. 比死亡还糟一千倍
[39:21] Maybe I’m losing my edge. 也许我失去我的能力了
[39:24] Or gaining a new one. 也许你获得了新技能
[39:27] The fact that you didn’t pull the trigger speaks volumes. 你没有扣下扳机已经清楚说明这点了
[39:30] You know, the safe move was to kill Martin 在冷战和马丁之间做选择
[39:32] with the Cold War hanging in the balance. 杀掉马丁才是安全的做法
[39:34] I would like to think it was your humanity 我觉得是因为你的人性
[39:37] that stayed your hand. 让你没有动手
[39:40] I’d like to think that too, but I had some help. 我也希望是那样 但是因为有人提点
[39:50] What was that? 怎么回事
[39:52] We have been struck with an explosive projectile. 我们被一枚爆炸飞弹袭击了
[39:54] – No kidding. – Everyone get strapped in now! -不要开玩笑 -大家系好安全带
[39:57] We’re in the Temporal Zone. I don’t understand. 我们停在时光穿梭区 我不明白
[39:58] No one should be able to– 应该没人能…
[40:01] You were saying? 不见得
[40:05] A scan of the vessel 船体的扫描结果显示
[40:06] suggests that it is the bounty hunter Chronos. 是赏金猎手克罗诺斯在袭击我们
[40:08] Oh, man, this guy has impeccable timing. 天呐 这家伙真会把握时机
[40:16] He appears to be following us. 他好像在跟着我们
[40:19] Firing countermeasures. 开火还击
[40:28] Countermeasures effective. 还击有效
[40:30] Have we lost him? 我们甩掉他了吗
[40:31] Yes, but not his missile. 是的 但没甩掉他的导弹
[40:34] Our aft shield is gravely compromised. 船尾的护盾遭受到严重的破坏
[40:36] Initiating evasive maneuvers. 启动闪避措施
[40:41] The vodka was a bad choice. 不该喝伏特加的
[40:43] Impact in three, two, one. 冲击倒数三 二 一
[40:50] Sir, we’ve just been knocked out of the timestream. 长官 我们被挤出时间流了
[40:53] What does that mean? 什么意思
[40:54] It means we’re crash-landing 意思是我们无法决定
[40:56] in place and time. 迫降的地点和时间
[41:11] Gideon, camouflage the ship. 吉迪恩 把船伪装起来
[41:13] This doesn’t look like the type of place 这里不会是我们
[41:14] we want to linger out in the open. 想在外逗留很久的地方
[41:20] That looks a lot like a Palmer Tech building, 那栋挺像帕尔默科技大楼
[41:22] but why does it have a Smoak logo on it? 但为什么是斯莫克的标志
[41:26] Wait. This is Star City. 等下 这里是星城
[41:28] I thought you said the time line was safe. 你不是说时间线安全了吗
[41:31] Yeah, Star City was intact in 2016. 星城在2016年没有毁坏
[41:34] This… 但这是…
[41:36] this is 2046. 这是2046年
[41:39] Don’t move! 不许动
[41:41] Oh, thank God. 谢天谢地
[41:42] I said don’t move. 我说了不许动
[41:45] It’s me. 是我
[41:47] It’s Sara. 我是莎拉
[41:50] Hey, Oliver, look, 奥利弗
[41:51] I-I know it’s been a long time, but don’t you remember 我知道有段时间了 你是不是忘记
[41:54] that Rip Hunter recruited us to become legends? 我们被里普·亨特招募去当传奇了
[41:59] I never heard of any legends. 我从来没听过任何传奇
明日传奇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme