时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | Vandal Savage. | 汪达尔·萨维奇 |
[00:27] | An evil dictator blessed with immortality. | 一位获得永生的邪恶独裁者 |
[00:30] | He has achieved what no one in human history ever has. | 他完成了人类历史上没人能做到的事 |
[00:34] | He has conquered the entire planet. | 他征服了整个地球 |
[00:51] | What’s your name, son? | 你叫什么名字 孩子 |
[00:55] | Jonas. | 乔纳斯 |
[00:59] | Your mother was brave, | 你的母亲很勇敢 |
[01:02] | just as your father was foolish. | 正如你父亲很愚蠢一样 |
[01:06] | Which are you? | 那你呢 |
[01:13] | So you take after your mother, huh? | 你像你母亲 是吧 |
[01:21] | Or not. | 或许不是 |
[01:23] | Caesar. Hitler. | 凯撒 希特勒 |
[01:27] | Per Degaton. | 皮尔·德加顿 |
[01:29] | Rank amateurs compared to Savage. | 和萨维奇比起来简直不值一提 |
[01:32] | His forces have already claimed the lives of billions. | 他的部队已经夺去了数十亿人的性命 |
[01:35] | And if we possess the means to stop him, | 如果我们有办法阻止他 |
[01:36] | and again do nothing, | 却继续袖手旁观 |
[01:40] | then their blood is on our hands. | 那就等于我们的手上沾着他们的鲜血 |
[01:43] | As a Time Master of long standing, | 作为一名在位多年的时间之主 |
[01:45] | you seem to forget our responsibility | 你似乎忘记了我们的职责 |
[01:47] | is to protect the timeline, not humanity. | 是保护时间线 而不是人类 |
[01:50] | You wish to engage in the very sort of manipulation of time | 你想要进行的那种时间操控 |
[01:53] | that we are sworn to prevent. | 正是我们发誓要防止的 |
[01:55] | And yet, if we allow humanity to perish at the hands of evil, | 但是 如果我们允许人类在恶势力手中消亡 |
[01:57] | then what universe are we custodians of? | 那我们守护的又是什么宇宙 |
[01:59] | What if, in trying to save the world from Savage, | 万一你试图从萨维奇手中拯救世界 |
[02:02] | you make it vulnerable to another, more terrible despot? | 却将它暴露给另一个更危险的暴君 怎么办 |
[02:04] | We are not warriors, Captain Hunter. | 我们不是战士 亨特船长 |
[02:07] | We possess no army. | 我们没有军队 |
[02:08] | And I’m not asking for one. | 我也不是在要兵 |
[02:12] | Just a single timeship | 只需要一艘时间飞船 |
[02:15] | and your permission to change history | 和你们的准许 去改变历史 |
[02:17] | before Vandal Savage puts an end to it. | 而非坐等汪达尔·萨维奇终结历史 |
[02:19] | I’m not appealing to you | 我不是以时间之主的身份 |
[02:21] | as Time Masters, | 提出这个请求 |
[02:24] | but as humans, please. | 而是以人类的身份 |
[02:29] | Grant me the authority to change the timeline | 给我改变时间线的特权 |
[02:31] | just this once. | 就这一次 |
[02:34] | How did the council meeting go, Captain Hunter? | 理事会的会议怎样 亨特船长 |
[02:36] | Exactly as expected, Gideon. | 正如所料 吉迪恩 |
[02:38] | – So we are proceeding? – Indeed. | -我们要继续吗 -是的 |
[02:40] | Prepare the Waverider for takeoff. | 准备开动乘波号 |
[02:42] | Set a course. United States. | 设定航线 去美国 |
[02:44] | Star City. January, 2016. | 星城 2016年1月 |
[02:47] | Ah, the early second millennium A.D. | 公元21世纪初 |
[02:50] | The golden age of gasoline engines, online pornography, | 汽油发动机 网络色情 还有那些愚蠢的 |
[02:52] | and those silly little smartphones. | 小智能手机的黄金时代 |
[02:53] | What are we going to retrieve, Captain? | 我们要去找什么东西 船长 |
[02:55] | Oh, not what. | 不是东西 |
[02:56] | Who. | 而是人 |
[02:57] | I need you to pull up some files, Gideon. | 我需要你调些档案 吉迪恩 |
[02:59] | The eight men and women who’ll be joining us | 八位男女 即将加入我们 |
[03:01] | on our little crusade. | 一同展开征程 |
[03:05] | You usually prefer to work alone, Captain. | 你一般喜欢独自行动 船长 |
[03:07] | This time, I’ll need a team. | 这一次 我需要一支队伍 |
[03:19] | First recruit: Dr. Raymond Palmer. | 首位征募 雷蒙德·帕尔默博士 |
[03:22] | Also known as the Atom. | 也被称作原子侠 |
[03:24] | This feels good, being back in the field. | 回到战场上的感觉真不错 |
[03:27] | Not that this is a field, but– | 虽然算不上什么战场 但也… |
[03:29] | Ray, are you up for this? | 雷 你没问题吧 |
[03:30] | Uh, too late to turn back now. | 现在回头也太晚了 |
[03:32] | Huh, someone removed the central processing unit. | 有人移走了中央处理装置 |
[03:35] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[03:35] | I designed the computer’s CPU, | 这电脑的中央处理器是我设计的 |
[03:37] | so, yeah, pretty sure. | 所以 没错 很肯定 |
[03:38] | Well, HIVE would only remove it if they knew– | 被蜂巢发现了才会被移走 |
[03:40] | You had me shrink down and fly into their secret computer lab? | 你让我缩小 飞进他们的秘密电脑实验室 |
[03:43] | My night’s about to get a whole lot worse, isn’t it? | 我今晚要到倒大霉了 是不是 |
[03:47] | Oh, you can take them. | 你可以解决他们 |
[03:49] | They have guns. | 他们有枪 |
[03:50] | You have a super-suit. | 你有件超级战衣 |
[03:51] | It’s time to start growing. | 是时候长大了 |
[03:53] | This is gonna get a little rough. | 这可不容易 |
[04:05] | Oh, I am not one of your adversaries. | 我不是你的敌人 |
[04:12] | Next recruit: Sara Lance. | 下一位征募 莎拉·兰斯 |
[04:15] | Former member of the League of Assassins, | 刺客联盟前成员 |
[04:17] | also formerly dead. | 死而复生过 |
[04:42] | Miss Lance? | 兰斯小姐 |
[04:44] | Join me for a drink? | 能陪我喝一杯吗 |
[04:45] | I have come quite a long way to meet you. | 我不远千里来见你 |
[04:49] | Firestorm, the merged super-form | 火风暴 融合超级体 |
[04:51] | of one Jefferson Jackson and Professor Martin Stein. | 由杰佛逊·杰克逊与马丁·斯泰因博士构成 |
[04:57] | Caution, Jefferson, 83% of the chemicals | 小心 杰佛逊 这栋楼 |
[04:59] | in this factory are combustible. | 83%的化学品都是易燃的 |
[05:02] | Yeah, tell that to Rambo. | 去和兰博说吧 |
[05:05] | Thought I told you to be careful. | 我说了让你小心点 |
[05:13] | What’s the use of sharing my intelligence | 我可以和你分享我的智慧 |
[05:15] | if you won’t listen? | 但你不听又有何用 |
[05:16] | Stop bossing me around | 别再把我当成 |
[05:17] | like I’m one of your snot-nosed undergrads. | 你乳臭未干的学生来指挥了 |
[05:18] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[05:20] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[05:23] | Kendra Saunders and Carter Hall. | 肯德拉·桑德斯和卡特·哈尔 |
[05:26] | The latest reincarnations of Hawkman and Hawkgirl. | 鹰侠和鹰女的最新转世身份 |
[05:30] | Kendra. | 肯德拉 |
[05:31] | You, my love, almost got us killed. | 亲爱的 你差点要了咱俩的命 |
[05:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:34] | Your flying is still clumsy, | 你飞得还是那么别扭 |
[05:36] | like a bird just out of the nest– | 像只刚离巢的雏鸟 |
[05:37] | Well maybe that’s because | 那可能是因为 |
[05:38] | up until two months ago, I was a barista, | 两个月前我还是个咖啡师 |
[05:40] | not some damn winged demi-goddess. | 而不是什么该死的有翼半神 |
[05:41] | Have you two considered couples counseling? | 你们俩试过伴侣辅导治疗吗 |
[05:44] | I hear it’s quite popular in this century. | 我听说在这个世纪非常流行 |
[05:48] | There seems to be an error, Captain. | 好像出现了错误 船长 |
[05:50] | These candidates, Leonard Snart and Mick Rory, | 莱昂纳多·史纳特和米克·罗里这两位候选人 |
[05:52] | are a pair of criminals. | 是一对罪犯 |
[05:53] | There’s no error, Gideon. | 没有错误 吉迪恩 |
[05:54] | Drop your weapons! | 放下武器 |
[05:55] | Ah, fry, you little piggies! | 炸熟吧 小猪们 |
[05:59] | A minivan? Really, Snart? | 面包车 搞什么 史纳特 |
[06:03] | Cops’ll never hassle a dad | 警察绝不会怀疑 |
[06:05] | buying diapers in the middle of the night. | 半夜出来买尿布的奶爸 |
[06:13] | – What the– – Watch it! | -怎么回事 -小心 |
[06:23] | Aah. What a headache! | 头好痛 |
[06:25] | Stein? | 斯泰因 |
[06:27] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[06:28] | I’m as ignorant as you, for once. | 这次我也不知道 |
[06:30] | Where are we? | 我们这是在哪里 |
[06:32] | Why don’t you ask the dude who knocked us out and kidnapped us? | 干嘛不去问把我们打晕绑架过来的家伙 |
[06:35] | British dude with a flashy thing? | 有闪光武器的那个英国人 |
[06:37] | – Ring any bells? – The name’s Rip Hunter. | -有印象吧 -我叫里普·亨特 |
[06:39] | I’m from East London. | 来自伦敦东区 |
[06:41] | Oh, and the future. | 而且 来自未来 |
[06:44] | Nice to meet you, Rip. | 很高兴认识你 里普 |
[06:46] | Uh, while you were incapacitated, | 在你们昏迷的时候 |
[06:47] | I may have tampered with your weapons. | 我对你们的武器动了手脚 |
[06:50] | I’ve assembled you all because I need your help. | 我需要帮忙所以才把你们召集起来 |
[06:52] | The future of the world is in peril | 一个叫汪达尔·萨维奇的人 |
[06:54] | because of a man by the name of Vandal Savage. | 让未来世界岌岌可危 |
[06:59] | That can’t be. | 不可能 |
[07:00] | We destroyed him. | 我们已经干掉他了 |
[07:02] | Yeah, the Green Arrow and Flash helped us do it. | 对 在绿箭侠和闪电侠的帮助下 |
[07:04] | And therein lay the problem. | 问题就在这里 |
[07:06] | Unless you or Mr. Hall deliver the death blow, | 除非你和哈尔先生给了他致命一击 |
[07:08] | Savage can be restored from but a single cell. | 萨维奇只凭一个细胞就能重生 |
[07:10] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[07:12] | Vandal is immortal. Kendra and I reincarnate. | 汪达尔是不死之身 肯德拉和我可以转世 |
[07:15] | Yeah, I’ve done that. | 没错 我也死而复生过 |
[07:16] | And what the hell does this Randall guy | 那这个叫烂达尔的家伙 |
[07:18] | got to do with us? | 关我们屁事 |
[07:19] | Vandal. | 是汪达尔 |
[07:20] | In the future, he will employ | 在未来 他会利用 |
[07:21] | the evil he’s perfected over his long life, | 他长年累月强化的邪恶 |
[07:23] | and the power he has amassed throughout history, | 以及通过历史积累下来的势力 |
[07:25] | to finally conquer the world. | 最终统治世界 |
[07:29] | I’ve been tasked with assembling an elite team to stop him. | 我的任务就是组建一支精英队伍阻止他 |
[07:32] | How? | 怎么阻止 |
[07:33] | To travel through time. | 穿越时间 |
[07:34] | To capture Savage before he grows into the monster he becomes. | 在萨维奇变成魔鬼之前抓住他 |
[07:38] | You got the wrong guy. | 你找错人了 |
[07:40] | Hero ain’t on my resume. | 我的简历上没有”英雄”二字 |
[07:42] | Or mine. | 我的也是 |
[07:43] | I know it’s difficult for you to fathom, | 我知道要让你们理解很难 |
[07:44] | but where–when I’m from, | 可在我的那个年代 |
[07:46] | the year 2166, | 也就是2166年 |
[07:48] | you and everyone on this roof | 你们和屋顶上的其他各位 |
[07:51] | aren’t just considered heroes… | 不仅是英雄 |
[07:54] | you’re legends. | 甚至是传奇 |
[07:58] | Legends? | 传奇 |
[08:00] | I, um, I hate to nitpick, | 我不想故意找茬 |
[08:02] | but doesn’t a legend have to be dead? | 但不是只有死人才会成为传奇吗 |
[08:04] | Yeah, see, uh, that’s a deal breaker for me, | 对啊 我很在乎生死 |
[08:07] | so I’m gonna pass. | 所以我就算了吧 |
[08:08] | It’s dangerous for any of you | 你们对自己的未来 |
[08:09] | to know too much about your own futures, | 知道太多是非常危险的 |
[08:10] | but I am here because each of you, | 但我来找你们是因为 |
[08:13] | as individuals, is destined for greatness. | 你们每个人 都注定成就伟业 |
[08:17] | I could get behind that. | 这点我认同 |
[08:21] | And, because if you don’t follow me, | 而且 你们如果不跟我走 |
[08:23] | this is what is in store for your world | 那这就是这个世界 |
[08:25] | 150 years from now. | 150年后的样子 |
[08:44] | I could have chosen any time and any place. | 我本可以选择任何时间任何地点 |
[08:47] | Of all the people who ever lived, | 这世上出现过那么多人 |
[08:48] | I chose you eight. | 可我只选了你们八位 |
[08:50] | I certainly hope that you won’t let me, | 你们千万不要辜负我和 |
[08:53] | and the world, down. | 这个世界 |
[09:03] | If your answer is yes, | 如果决定跟我一起干 |
[09:04] | meet me at this address in 36 hours. | 请在36小时内到这里找我 |
[09:29] | I had that. | 我制服他了 |
[09:30] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:31] | It’s fun to watch you kick and punch | 只是看着你打来打去 |
[09:32] | and skewer bad guys, but | 把坏人串成串儿很好玩 |
[09:34] | I need a minute of your time. | 可我要和你谈谈 |
[09:36] | I’m sure Captain Hunter will return me | 我相信亨特船长会把我送回 |
[09:37] | to the moment I left, but I thought, | 我离开的时刻 可我想 |
[09:39] | you know, just in case, someone should know I was gone. | 以防万一 该让别人知道我走了 |
[09:41] | We went up against Savage. | 我们要对抗的是萨维奇 |
[09:42] | He does not go down easy. | 他并不容易对付 |
[09:44] | That’s why Hunter’s recruited a team. | 所以亨特才会招募一支队伍 |
[09:45] | A team that includes Leonard Snart and Mick Rory. | 莱昂纳多·史纳特和米克·罗里也在其中 |
[09:47] | So what do you know about Captain Hunter? | 你对这个亨特船长了解多少 |
[09:50] | He’s a Time Master from the 22nd century. | 他是来自22世纪的时间之主 |
[09:53] | It’s a little hard to Google. | 网上基本搜不到他 |
[09:54] | So you know nothing, | 你对他一无所知 |
[09:56] | and yet you trust him? | 却要轻信他 |
[09:59] | I’m as trusting as you are cynical. | 你生性多疑 我深信不疑 |
[10:00] | Well, I’m cynical, | 没错 我生性多疑 |
[10:01] | and it’s difficult for me to trust anyone, | 无法轻信任何人 |
[10:03] | but that has kept me alive. | 所以我才能活到现在 |
[10:07] | I died once. | 我死过一次了 |
[10:09] | At least, the world thought I did. | 至少 世人都认为我死了 |
[10:11] | You know what happened? | 你知道发生了什么事吗 |
[10:13] | Nothing. | 什么也没有 |
[10:15] | All the money, all the buildings, | 我所有的钱 名下的产业 |
[10:17] | all the inventions, | 全部的发明 |
[10:19] | the world didn’t care. | 世人根本就不在乎 |
[10:22] | My life, ultimately, didn’t matter. | 我的生命到最后根本无关紧要 |
[10:25] | Rip is giving me the chance to help save the world. | 里普给我一个拯救世界的机会 |
[10:29] | I have to take it. | 我必须接受 |
[10:39] | Keep your head on a swivel while you’re at it. | 那你一定要小心行事 |
[10:42] | 206 times. | 206次 |
[10:44] | Savage has killed both of us 206 times. | 萨维奇杀了我们206次 |
[10:47] | Yeah, and I’m not too eager about making it 207. | 是啊 我不想这么快就死第207次 |
[10:50] | So what? | 所以呢 |
[10:51] | You just going to run away? | 你打算逃走吗 |
[10:53] | We’ve tried that before. | 我们之前试过了 |
[10:56] | Look, I know you don’t remember your past lives yet, | 我知道你还想不起自己前世的事 |
[10:59] | but I remember so much of it. | 但我记得很清楚 |
[11:01] | God, if you only knew how I loved you, | 老天 真希望你还记得我有多爱你 |
[11:03] | and how much… | 还有每次… |
[11:06] | How much it hurt every time he took you away from me. | 他每次杀死你时我有多么心痛 |
[11:09] | Have you ever stopped to think | 你有停下来想过吗 |
[11:10] | that maybe, just maybe, we can’t actually beat him? | 也许 只是也许 我们根本无法打败他 |
[11:13] | But this time we wouldn’t be facing him alone, | 但这次我们不必单独面对他 |
[11:15] | and we almost defeated him with help before. | 而且以前有人相助时 我们差点就打败他了 |
[11:17] | Yeah, almost. | 是啊 差点 |
[11:18] | Kendra, this is our best chance to stop him forever. | 肯德拉 这是我们彻底干掉他的最好机会 |
[11:26] | The woman I’ve loved for millennia | 我爱了千年的那个女人 |
[11:27] | wouldn’t be scared of it. | 是不会惧怕这些的 |
[11:32] | Look. | 听着 |
[11:34] | Past lives we’d fight, argue. | 前世我们也争吵过 理论过 |
[11:36] | A lot. | 不止一次 |
[11:37] | But we’d settle matters as warriors. | 但我们会像战士一样解决争端 |
[11:42] | What? | 什么方法 |
[11:44] | Like I beat you, | 比如我打败你 |
[11:46] | and you give up this plan to follow Hunter? | 你就放弃跟随亨特的这个计划吗 |
[11:48] | Yeah, except you won’t be able to beat me. | 没错 只不过你是打不赢我的 |
[11:51] | But you can absolutely try. | 但你大可一试 |
[11:55] | Winner gets to decide, little lady. | 赢家来做决定 小姑娘 |
[12:06] | I remember when you told Mom and Dad | 我记得你跟爸妈说过 |
[12:08] | that you wanted to go to sleepaway camp. | 想去参加野外露营 |
[12:10] | This’ll be a little different. | 这回有点不一样 |
[12:12] | Time travel. | 时间旅行 |
[12:15] | I can’t believe we’re talking about it | 没想到我们会 |
[12:16] | like it’s something real. | 像确有其事地聊这个 |
[12:17] | I know. | 我知道 |
[12:24] | I think you should go. | 我认为你应该去 |
[12:28] | Laurel, | 劳蕾尔 |
[12:30] | I died. | 我死过了 |
[12:32] | I’m still picking up those pieces. | 我现在还在慢慢恢复中 |
[12:36] | The Lazarus Pit brought me back, | 复活泉水虽然让我复活了 |
[12:38] | but it left me with this | 但却给我种入 |
[12:40] | need to take. | 这个欲望 |
[12:43] | To kill. | 杀戮的欲望 |
[12:45] | I’m dangerous. | 我很危险 |
[12:48] | After you died, | 你死后 |
[12:49] | I needed a channel for my grief. | 我需要一个渠道来化解悲伤 |
[12:53] | I found it in becoming the Black Canary. | 就是当黑金丝雀 |
[12:56] | I found it in you. | 是你让我找的 |
[12:59] | For me, being the Canary was never that positive. | 我做金丝雀的理由可没那么积极 |
[13:04] | Then don’t be the Canary. | 那就别做那个金丝雀 |
[13:06] | Do what Oliver’s been doing. | 做奥利弗一直在做的事 |
[13:07] | Do what this Rip Hunter is offering you | 接受这个里普·亨特 |
[13:10] | the chance to do and… | 为你提供的机会 |
[13:15] | Be a hero in the light. | 光明正大地做英雄 |
[13:19] | Be the White Canary. | 做白金丝雀 |
[13:26] | Where did you get this? | 你从哪弄来的这个 |
[13:28] | I have a resourceful friend named Cisco. | 我有个神通广大的朋友叫西斯科 |
[13:33] | Where’s the mask? | 面具呢 |
[13:36] | You don’t need it anymore. | 你不再需要面具了 |
[13:38] | You’ve lived in the shadows long enough. | 你在阴影里活得够久了 |
[13:44] | I can’t believe you’re thinking of | 真不敢相信你居然考虑 |
[13:46] | hooking up with the Englishman. | 跟英国人合作 |
[13:47] | We’re thieves. Crooks. Criminals. | 我们是贼 是骗子 是罪犯 |
[13:50] | I have no desire to save the world. | 我可没兴趣去拯救世界 |
[13:52] | Especially 100 years after I’m dead. | 尤其是我死后一百年的那个世界 |
[13:55] | He said across time, Mick. What about the years before? | 他说穿越时间 米克 回到过去 |
[13:59] | Before fingerprints and surveillance cameras | 没有指纹 监控录像和 |
[14:01] | and DNA analysis. | DNA分析技术的年代 |
[14:03] | Why did we become criminals? | 我们为什么会成为罪犯 |
[14:06] | Because we hate working and we love money. | 因为我们讨厌工作又爱钱 |
[14:09] | We could steal the Mona Lisa straight off Da Vinci’s easel, | 我们可以直接偷走达芬奇画架上的蒙娜丽莎 |
[14:12] | snatch the Hope Diamond before it was discovered. | 夺走尚未被发现的希望之钻 |
[14:15] | This is everything we got into thieving for in the first place. | 我们当初做贼就是为了这些 |
[14:19] | More than everything. | 这些超越了一切 |
[14:24] | You want me in, I’m in. | 你想我加入 我就加入 |
[14:26] | But I’m not gonna be anyone’s hero. | 但是我不会做任何人的英雄 |
[14:32] | 马丁·斯泰因教授 物理系 | |
[14:33] | Jefferson, it’s imperative we remain together | 杰佛逊 只有我们合在一起 |
[14:35] | for our powers to work. | 我们的超能力才能发挥作用 |
[14:37] | In case you haven’t noticed, | 你难道没注意到吗 |
[14:38] | I’m still getting used to the whole powers thing, | 我还在适应这些超能力 |
[14:40] | and now that’s you’re adding time travel to the mix– | 现在你又把时间旅行扯进来 |
[14:42] | Do you have any idea what an extraordinary | 你知道这是一个 |
[14:44] | opportunity we’ve been given? | 多么难得的机会吗 |
[14:45] | A chance to get murdered by an immortal psychopath. | 被一个永生的疯子干掉的机会 |
[14:48] | No thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[14:50] | Look, I’m a 20-year-old auto mechanic. | 我只是个二十岁的汽车修理工 |
[14:53] | The world is better off without me trying to save it. | 这世界不用我试着拯救也会更好 |
[14:58] | I don’t understand your decision. | 我不理解你的决定 |
[15:01] | But I respect it. | 但是我尊重你的决定 |
[15:05] | Perhaps I can persuade Mr. Hunter | 也许我能说服亨特先生 |
[15:07] | that he needs my knowledge as a physicist | 他需要我的物理知识 |
[15:10] | and not my abilities as Firestorm, | 而不是我变成火风暴的能力 |
[15:13] | so I propose we have a toast | 希望你为我 |
[15:17] | to my grand and solo adventure. | 个人的冒险壮举干杯 |
[15:21] | To saving the world. | 为拯救世界干杯 |
[15:23] | Knock yourself out. | 醉倒吧 |
[15:27] | You took the words right out of my mouth. | 我也正想这么说 |
[15:56] | Professor! | 教授 |
[15:58] | This is the place. | 就是这里 |
[16:00] | I think we’re being punked. | 看来我们是被人晃点了 |
[16:02] | – Do people still say punked? – No. | -现在人还说晃点吗 -不 |
[16:04] | I see your buddy threw himself a going-away party. | 看来你的兄弟给自己办了个欢送会 |
[16:07] | Yes, I believe he drank something | 没错 我想他喝了点 |
[16:09] | that didn’t quite agree with him. | 自己受不住的东西 |
[16:12] | You don’t look too happy to be here. | 你好像不太乐意来这里 |
[16:14] | Perceptive. | 很有洞察力 |
[16:16] | Well, I see you’ve all decided to come. | 看来你们都决定加入 |
[16:19] | Well then, we can be on our way. | 那么我们可以启程了 |
[16:22] | I ain’t footing it anywhere. | 我才不要步行 |
[16:23] | A Time Master’s sacred charge is to do no harm to the timeline. | 时间之主的神圣职责是不得扰乱时间线 |
[16:27] | Can you imagine what a timeship would look like in, | 你能想象时间飞船出现在 |
[16:29] | say, Victorian England? | 英国维多利亚时代的情景吗 |
[16:31] | Holographic indigenous camouflage projection. | 全息本土伪装投影 |
[16:35] | Indeed. | 没错 |
[16:48] | It’s called the Waverider. | 它叫做乘波号 |
[16:51] | It’s been my ship for over a decade. | 十多年来它一直是我的专用飞船 |
[16:55] | Shall we? | 准备好了吗 |
[17:02] | Excuse me, would you mind, um… | 抱歉 你介不介意… |
[17:06] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:22] | I bet it uses ionic propulsion. | 我猜这飞船用的是离子推进 |
[17:24] | I doubt that very much, | 不太可能 |
[17:25] | given that even advanced technology | 即便技术再先进 |
[17:27] | wouldn’t be able to sustain an ionic reaction. | 也无法维持离子反应 |
[17:30] | It’s possible if you stabilize the quantum flux. | 如果能稳定量子通量 就有可能 |
[17:32] | You know, we actually covered this before, Professor Stein, | 其实很久以前 我是你的学生时 |
[17:34] | when I was your student, many moons ago? | 我们研究过这个 斯坦因教授 |
[17:36] | Perhaps you remember my paper on subspace field mechanics? | 记得我那篇关于子空间力学的论文吗 |
[17:40] | I don’t remember you, Mr. Palmer. | 我不记得你 帕尔默先生 |
[17:46] | Whatever you roofied him with, I’d like some. | 我想要点你给他下的药 |
[17:48] | I did not roofie him. | 我没给他下药 |
[17:49] | Oh, I ain’t judging. | 你不用交代 |
[17:51] | I have never seen anything like this before. | 我以前从未见过这种东西 |
[17:54] | Neither have I, and considering | 我也没有 而且 |
[17:56] | I have 4,000 years worth of memories, | 我有四千年的记忆 |
[17:57] | that’s saying something. | 做支持 |
[17:58] | How does a vessel of this size function without a crew? | 如此巨大的飞船没有船员怎么运转呢 |
[18:01] | I don’t need one. | 不需要 |
[18:02] | I have Gideon. | 我有吉迪恩 |
[18:04] | Welcome aboard. | 欢迎登船 |
[18:05] | I am Gideon, | 我叫吉迪恩 |
[18:06] | an interactive artificial consciousness | 交互式人工意识 |
[18:08] | programmed to operate this vessel’s critical systems | 为操作飞船的重要系统而设计 |
[18:11] | and aid Captain Hunter in his mission. | 在任务中协助亨特船长 |
[18:13] | Captain? | 船长 |
[18:14] | Gideon’s been working on helping me locate Vandal Savage. | 吉迪恩一直在帮我找寻汪达尔·萨维奇 |
[18:17] | I thought you said he’s pretty active in the 22nd century. | 你不是说他在22世纪非常活跃吗 |
[18:19] | Perhaps engaging Savage at the height of his powers | 或许在萨维奇力量鼎盛时期和他交手 |
[18:21] | isn’t the best strategy. | 不是最佳策略 |
[18:22] | Indeed. | 没错 |
[18:23] | Unfortunately, Savage has kept his movements | 可惜长久以来萨维奇 |
[18:25] | hidden throughout history. | 一直是暗中行动 |
[18:26] | Not even Gideon can determine where or when we can find him. | 连吉迪恩也找不出他何时处于何地 |
[18:29] | But I have the next best thing: | 但我还能寻求 |
[18:32] | the man who can. | 能找到他的人的帮助 |
[18:34] | Professor Aldus Boardman. | 奥尔达斯·博德曼教授 |
[18:36] | Professor Boardman is the world’s leading– well, only– | 博德曼教授是世界上唯一最了解 |
[18:39] | expert on Vandal Savage. | 汪达尔·萨维奇的人 |
[18:41] | We’re gonna pay him a little visit. | 我们要去会会他 |
[18:43] | Course plotted for St. Roch, New Orleans. | 航线设定前往新奥尔良圣罗克 |
[18:46] | – St. Roch? – October 17, 1975. | -圣罗克 -1975年10月17日 |
[18:49] | I suggest you all strap yourselves in. | 你们最好都系上安全带 |
[18:51] | Temporal navigation isn’t something one wants to be | 穿越时间的过程 你们绝对不想 |
[18:54] | standing up for. | 站着 |
[19:02] | Time travel. Cool. | 时间旅行 酷 |
[19:04] | Some of you may experience some slight discomfort. | 你们有人可能会感到有点不适 |
[19:06] | In very rare instances, there will be some, uh, | 在极少的情况下 还会 |
[19:09] | bleeding from the eyeballs. | 眼球溢血 |
[19:10] | I’m sorry, what? | 对不起 你说什么 |
[19:14] | The human body is used to time unfolding linearly. | 人体已经习惯时间线性推进 |
[19:27] | Jackson, I’m so glad you’re awake. | 杰克逊 你醒得正好 |
[19:28] | I didn’t want you to miss this. | 我不希望你错过这个 |
[19:30] | Miss what? | 错过什么 |
[19:34] | What the– | 搞什么 |
[19:35] | Oh, no, I wouldn’t unfasten those if I were you. | 别 换作是我 不会解开它 |
[19:37] | Get me off this–whatever this thing is! | 让我下去 不管这是什么 |
[19:40] | Good luck explaining this. | 祝你解释顺利 |
[19:41] | I did him a favor. | 我帮了他一个忙 |
[19:43] | He doesn’t look all that grateful. | 他看上去一点都不感激 |
[19:45] | Just hang on and remain calm. | 抓紧了 保持镇定 |
[19:49] | All your worlds are about to change. | 你们的世界即将改变 |
[20:03] | Seriously. | 没搞错吧 |
[20:04] | – That was insanity! – God! | -太疯狂了 -天哪 |
[20:13] | Whoa, that is some serious Darth Vader going on there. | 那可是个真真切切的黑武士啊 |
[20:16] | Chronos to Command. | 克罗诺斯向指挥部报告 |
[20:17] | I am closing in on Captain Hunter’s position. | 我正接近亨特船长所在位置 |
[20:20] | Hey, what you doing there, bro? | 你要干什么 兄弟 |
[20:22] | I am determining whether you are integral to the timeline. | 我在确认你们是否需要出现在时间线 |
[20:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:26] | You are not. | 你们不需要 |
[20:49] | Oh, I should have mentioned it before. | 我之前忘记说了 |
[20:50] | Nausea is one of the side effects of time travel, | 时间旅行的副作用包括恶心 |
[20:52] | along with– | 还有 |
[20:53] | vertigo. | 眩晕 |
[20:54] | – I can’t see. – And temporary blindness. | -我看不见了 -和短暂性失明 |
[20:57] | Oh, it should only last a minute. | 只会持续一分钟 |
[20:58] | After all, that was a mere jaunt. | 毕竟 这次只是短途旅行 |
[20:59] | The further back in time you go, the worse the side effects. | 穿越的年代越久远 副作用就越严重 |
[21:02] | – Better? – It’s all relative. | -好点了吗 -都是相对的 |
[21:03] | Good. | 很好 |
[21:05] | I can’t believe you kidnapped me. | 真不敢相信你会绑架我 |
[21:09] | I want to go home. | 我想回家 |
[21:10] | Good news, then. 2016 will be around in, uh, 41 years. | 好消息是 还有41年就到2016年了 |
[21:13] | Now, you three, | 好 你们三位 |
[21:14] | feel free to make yourselves comfortable back here on the ship, | 请在船上自便 |
[21:16] | while the rest of you | 其余几位 |
[21:16] | are coming with me to find Professor Boardman. | 跟我一起去找博德曼教授 |
[21:20] | – You’re benching us? – I thought we were a team. | -我们是替补吗 -我以为我们是个团队 |
[21:22] | This mission doesn’t require your particular skill set. Yet. | 这个任务暂时不需要你们的特殊技能 |
[21:25] | Meaning you don’t need anyone killed, maimed, or robbed. | 也就是杀人 废人或抢劫的技能 |
[21:28] | Precisely. | 正是如此 |
[21:29] | Sure it’s a good idea to leave these two | 把这两个人留在时间飞船上 |
[21:30] | unsupervised on a time machine? | 没人看着 确定没问题吗 |
[21:32] | Hey, haircut! | 喂 西装头 |
[21:33] | Deafness wasn’t one of the side effects. | 失聪可不是副作用之一 |
[21:35] | We better hurry up. | 我们要赶紧了 |
[21:36] | Professor Boardman will die in less than 24 hours. | 博德曼教授活不过24小时 |
[21:38] | What’s the point in cutting it so close? | 为什么要选这么紧的时间 |
[21:39] | Because if he’s destined to die, | 因为如果他就要死了 |
[21:41] | then he doesn’t have a timeline for us to disrupt, | 我们就不可能扰乱他的时间线 |
[21:43] | and his impact on the future will be minimal. | 他对未来的影响也将微乎其微 |
[21:45] | How brilliant. | 真聪明 |
[21:46] | And depressing. | 也很令人沮丧 |
[21:48] | How does he die? | 他怎么死的 |
[21:49] | Uh, he’s found dead in his university | 他被发现死在自己的大学里 |
[21:51] | from unknown causes. Come on. | 死因未知 走吧 |
[21:53] | – Are you coming? – I’ll stay put. | -你来吗 -我就待在这里 |
[21:56] | You’d rather stay with them? | 你宁愿和他们待在一起吗 |
[21:58] | They didn’t drug me. | 他们可没给我下药 |
[21:59] | Point taken. | 有道理 |
[22:03] | This is unbelievable. 1975. | 真是不可思议 1975年 |
[22:05] | Imagine all the wondrous applications of this technology. | 想象一下这项技术的所有奇妙用途 |
[22:09] | A chance to witness the construction of the pyramids, | 有机会能见证金字塔的建造 |
[22:11] | the end of the dinosaurs. | 以及恐龙的灭绝 |
[22:13] | I’ve never been to 1975. | 我从没来过1975年 |
[22:15] | It’s rather colorful. | 还蛮多姿多彩的 |
[22:16] | So, where can we find Professor Boardman? | 我们去哪儿找博德曼教授 |
[22:19] | In his lecture hall. | 他的大教室里 |
[22:31] | Oh, man. We’re too late. | 我们来晚了 |
[22:34] | This is–I’m, I’m sorry. | 这是…抱歉 |
[22:39] | You. | 是你 |
[22:41] | Both of you. | 你们俩 |
[22:43] | You know who we are? | 你知道我们是谁吗 |
[22:45] | I’ve been studying you my whole life. | 我一辈子都在研究你们俩 |
[22:48] | Ever since, as a child, | 从我还是个孩子时 |
[22:49] | I first heard the story of Chay-Ara, | 我第一次听说茶雅拉的故事 |
[22:52] | High Priestess of Horus, the Hawk God, | 鹰神荷鲁斯的女祭司 |
[22:54] | and her lover, Prince Khufu. | 和她的爱人 胡夫王子 |
[22:56] | I hoped and prayed this day might come. | 我希望并祈祷这一天会到来 |
[23:00] | Well, then, looks like we’ve come to the right place. | 看来我们来对地方了 |
[23:03] | I’m sorry. Who are you? | 抱歉 请问你是谁 |
[23:04] | A fellow historian, | 我也是历史学家 |
[23:06] | here to discuss another passion of yours: | 来与你讨论你热衷研究的另一个人 |
[23:09] | Vandal Savage. | 汪达尔·萨维奇 |
[23:12] | There’s no way of telling your story | 讲述你们的故事 |
[23:14] | without telling his also. | 就一定要提及他 |
[23:20] | Okay… | 好… |
[23:22] | Why does this stupid station play nothing but reruns? | 为什么这个愚蠢的台只会重播 |
[23:25] | Don’t even bother trying to explain. | 别白费唇舌解释了 |
[23:27] | Am I the only one on this ship who could really use a drink? | 这飞船上只有我想喝一杯吗 |
[23:30] | I say we go get weird in the ’70s. | 不如我们在70年代喝个大醉吧 |
[23:33] | Excellent idea. | 好主意 |
[23:35] | I got the perfect outfit. | 我正好有合适的行头 |
[23:37] | Perhaps Captain Hunter was unclear | 或许亨特船长没有明确指示 |
[23:39] | with his instructions to remain onboard. | 要你们待在飞船上 |
[23:41] | Shut it, metal mouth. | 闭嘴 金属嘴 |
[23:43] | You’re not quite ready to run with this crew. | 你还没准备好和我们一起玩 |
[23:45] | Sorry, kid. | 不好意思 孩子 |
[23:46] | Wait, you’re just gonna leave me here? | 等等 你们打算就把我留在这儿吗 |
[23:48] | I said I’d take care of you. | 我说过我会关照你 |
[23:52] | 4,000 years ago, | 四千年前 |
[23:54] | Vandal Savage was an Egyptian priest, | 汪达尔·萨维奇是一名埃及祭司 |
[23:57] | secretly in love with a priestess. | 暗恋一名女祭司 |
[23:59] | You. | 就是你 |
[24:01] | Or, rather, | 或者说 |
[24:02] | you in your first life. | 是你的第一世 |
[24:06] | But you were in love with another. | 但你却爱着别人 |
[24:09] | Prince Khufu. | 胡夫王子 |
[24:12] | Savage, or Hath-Set as he was then known, | 萨维奇 当时叫做哈斯塞特 |
[24:15] | learned of the affair and was consumed with jealous rage. | 他知道了这段恋情 便妒火中烧 |
[24:19] | You believe me yet? | 你相信我了吗 |
[24:20] | Which drove him to murder you both. | 驱使他把你们都杀了 |
[24:28] | And prayed for the hawk god, Horus, | 然后恳求鹰神荷鲁斯 |
[24:30] | to damn the objects of his hate for all eternity. | 永生诅咒他所憎恶的对象 |
[24:35] | But Chay-Ara had a prayer of her own, | 但是茶雅拉也恳求过荷鲁斯 |
[24:37] | that Horus would protect them forever. | 要永远庇佑他们 |
[24:39] | But another life was bound to theirs by accident. | 但有个人的生命意外跟他们绑在一起 |
[24:42] | Savage’s. | 萨维奇 |
[24:44] | That’s why he wants us both dead. | 所以他才要我们俩都死掉 |
[24:46] | My theory is that the three of you | 我猜测你们三个人 |
[24:47] | were exposed to the same radiation by the meteorites. | 都遭受了陨石的辐射 |
[24:50] | We all share the same power. | 我们拥有一样的能量 |
[24:51] | And every time he kills you, it passes to him. | 每次他杀了你们 能量就转移到他身上 |
[24:53] | That’s what maintains his immortality. | 所以他才能保持永生不死 |
[24:55] | That’s impossible. | 那不可能 |
[24:57] | Unless the meteorites contained a mutative element, | 除非陨石里含有变异元素 |
[24:59] | like the particle accelerator that caused your powers. | 就像粒子加速器给了你超能力 |
[25:01] | But without evidence, | 没有任何证据 |
[25:02] | you’re asking us to take you at your word? | 你要我们怎么相信你说的话 |
[25:04] | It’s not my word. | 不是我说的话 |
[25:05] | It’s theirs. | 是他们说的 |
[25:06] | But you still don’t remember me, do you? | 但你们仍然记不起我是谁 对吗 |
[25:11] | We knew you in our past lives. | 我们在前世认识你 |
[25:16] | You’ve told me your entire story, | 你们把整个故事都告诉我了 |
[25:18] | stretching back through the ages, | 贯穿整个历史 |
[25:20] | but when I first knew you, | 但我最初认识你们 |
[25:21] | it was after World War I, | 是在第一次世界大战后 |
[25:25] | and your names were Joe and Edith. | 那时你们叫乔和伊迪丝 |
[25:27] | Edith Boardman. | 伊迪丝·博德曼 |
[25:30] | Wait, I–we were related? | 等等 我们是亲人吗 |
[25:35] | I don’t remember you. I’m so sorry. | 我不记得你 真对不起 |
[25:38] | Don’t be. | 不用 |
[25:40] | You always warned me that if I ran into you | 你们总是提醒我 如果我 |
[25:42] | in your next life, | 在你们的下一世遇见你们 |
[25:43] | you might have forgotten me. | 你们可能已经忘记我了 |
[25:46] | That’s us | 这就是我们 |
[25:48] | at the World’s Fair. | 在世界博览会上 |
[25:55] | You’re just as beautiful as I remember you. | 你简直和我记忆中一样美丽 |
[26:02] | Mother. | 母亲 |
[26:12] | How old were you when– | 那时你多大了 |
[26:13] | You two were murdered? | 你们被杀害的时候吗 |
[26:16] | Ten. | 十岁 |
[26:18] | My whole life, you taught me to be careful, | 我的一生 你们都教我 |
[26:20] | to keep moving, | 要谨慎行事 |
[26:21] | always one step ahead of Savage, | 总是领先萨维奇一步 |
[26:23] | but after tracking you for 4,000 years, | 在追踪你们四千年后 |
[26:25] | he’d gotten good. | 他变得更厉害了 |
[26:27] | He found us in the middle of the night | 一个午夜 他在北卡罗来纳州的 |
[26:29] | at a fleabag motel in North Carolina. | 一家廉价旅社找到我们 |
[26:32] | You hid me in the closet, | 你们把我藏在橱柜里 |
[26:34] | made me promise that no matter what I heard, | 让我保证不管听到什么 |
[26:37] | I’d stay put. | 我都会待在原处 |
[26:40] | And I did. | 我照做了 |
[26:43] | Sorry to interrupt your family time, | 很抱歉打断你们的家庭时光 |
[26:46] | but we were hoping you could tell us a bit more | 但我们希望你能告诉我们 |
[26:47] | where to locate Savage’s present whereabouts. | 如何能找到萨维奇当前的行踪 |
[26:53] | He hides in the shadows, | 他藏在隐蔽处 |
[26:55] | never drawing too much attention, | 从不引人注意 |
[26:58] | but every lifetime, | 但是每一生 |
[27:00] | placing himself near the seat of power, | 他都会接近权力中心 |
[27:02] | sowing seeds of destruction. | 播下毁灭的种子 |
[27:06] | Who remembers the name of the man | 谁还记得 是哪个人 |
[27:07] | who whispered in the ear of Gavrilo Princip, | 在加夫里若·普林西普耳边低语 |
[27:11] | and convinced him to start World War I? | 说服他发动了第一次世界大战 |
[27:14] | Why? What does he get out of that? | 为什么 他能从中得到什么好处 |
[27:16] | The more the world is focused on destroying itself, | 世人越专注于自我毁灭 |
[27:18] | the less it notices an immortal psychopath in its midst. | 就越不会留意到身边有个不死的疯子 |
[27:21] | With the ultimate goal of subjugating the entire planet. | 他的终极目标就是征服整个星球 |
[27:26] | He killed your parents, Professor Boardman. | 他杀害了你的父母 博德曼教授 |
[27:30] | Something tells me you know where to locate Vandal Savage. | 我想你知道如何找到汪达尔·萨维奇 |
[27:34] | I have | 我有 |
[27:36] | an educated guess. | 一个合理推测 |
[27:44] | Dollar beers. | 一元啤酒 |
[27:46] | You got to love the ’70s. | 你们肯定会爱上七十年代 |
[27:48] | Who wants to listen to some Captain and Tennille? | 有没有人想听船长与坦妮尔组合的音乐 |
[27:51] | My mother played it. | 我母亲曾经弹奏过 |
[27:53] | A lot. | 经常弹 |
[28:00] | You guys are really far out. | 你们真的很潮 |
[28:03] | – You want to dance, Leonard? – You go right ahead. | -你想跳舞吗 莱昂纳多 -你跳吧 |
[28:06] | I’ll watch. | 我看着就行 |
[28:08] | Suit yourself. | 随便你 |
[28:19] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[28:21] | How about you join me in the parking lot? | 我们去停车场销魂一发如何 |
[28:24] | Tempting, | 听起来很诱人 |
[28:25] | but you’re not my type. | 但你不是我的菜 |
[28:27] | But your lady, on the other hand, | 反而是你的那女人 |
[28:31] | well, she looks just my speed. | 长得挺合我意 |
[28:34] | Maybe you didn’t understand my request, | 或许你没搞明白我的要求 |
[28:36] | bitch. | 婊子 |
[28:39] | Son of a… | 狗娘养… |
[28:41] | I got this. | 我来处理 |
[28:59] | Now I could stand for a little help. | 可以下场帮忙了 |
[29:17] | Love the ’70s. | 我爱七十年代 |
[29:23] | Gideon. That is your name, right? | 你叫吉迪恩 对吗 |
[29:25] | How may I help you? | 有什么要帮忙的吗 |
[29:26] | I assume this ship has a, uh, | 我猜想这艘飞船应该有 |
[29:28] | autopilot or something? | 自动驾驶功能之类的吧 |
[29:30] | – You assume correctly. – Great. | -你猜对了 -太好了 |
[29:32] | In that case, I’may need you to take me back to 2016. | 既然这样 我要你送我回到2016年 |
[29:35] | See, me being here, it’s all a big mistake. | 我在这儿 真是个天大的错误 |
[29:38] | Captain Hunter told me you’d try to do this, | 亨特船长告诉过我你会试图回去 |
[29:40] | and he also told me not to listen to anything you say. | 他也交待你说的任何话都不能听从 |
[29:42] | Well, you are a computer. | 好吧 你只是台电脑 |
[29:44] | You have to listen to me! | 你得听我的 |
[29:45] | You seem overwrought, Mr. Jackson. | 您看起来焦虑过度 杰克逊先生 |
[29:47] | If you’d like to go to the MedBay, | 如果您愿意去医疗仓 |
[29:48] | I’d be happy to prescribe you a sedative. | 我将会很乐意给您开一支镇静剂 |
[29:49] | I do not need another roofie! | 我不再需要什么镇静剂了 |
[29:54] | What was that? | 那是什么玩意 |
[29:55] | A thermite grenade. | 一种铝热剂榴弹 |
[29:56] | It seems someone is trying to breach the hull. | 似乎有人想攻入船舱 |
[30:00] | His name is Chronos. | 那个人叫克罗诺斯 |
[30:02] | He’s a temporal bounty hunter. | 他是个时空赏金猎人 |
[30:06] | The ship is taking heavy fire. | 飞船正被猛烈攻击 |
[30:08] | I know! | 我知道 |
[30:08] | Aren’t we supposed to be invisible or something? | 我们难道不该处于隐形状态之类的吗 |
[30:11] | You need to get us out of here now! | 你得赶紧带我们离开这儿 |
[30:13] | A lifetime of research on Vandal Savage | 我穷尽一生对汪达尔·萨维奇所做的调查 |
[30:15] | that all points in this direction. | 都指向了这个方向 |
[30:17] | This should help you find him, | 这个应该能帮你们找到他 |
[30:19] | and the vengeance that has eluded me all these years. | 报我多年无法报的仇 |
[30:22] | Jefferson–something’s happening to Jefferson! | 杰佛逊 杰佛逊出事了 |
[30:24] | We seem to have a little problem back at the, uh, | 我们的船似乎出了点 |
[30:26] | vessel. | 状况 |
[30:27] | There’s an intruder. We really must be going now. | 有入侵者 我们现在真得走了 |
[30:29] | Thank you for everything. | 谢谢你的帮助 |
[30:31] | Wait. | 等等 |
[30:32] | We can’t just leave him here. | 我们不能就这样把他丢在这儿 |
[30:33] | We have to get back now. | 我们得马上回去 |
[30:34] | You said he’s going to die in 24 hours. | 你说过他活不过24小时 |
[30:37] | And we can stop it. | 而且我们能阻止它发生 |
[30:38] | Are either of you a Time Master? | 你们是时间之主吗 |
[30:40] | I didn’t think so. | 我认为你们不是 |
[30:41] | I’ve spent years studying the implications | 多年来我都在研究 |
[30:44] | of chronological alteration. | 改变时间的深意 |
[30:45] | Good for you, | 好样的 |
[30:47] | but we’re not going anywhere | 但是我们哪儿都不去 |
[30:48] | unless our son’s coming with us. | 除非带上我们的儿子 |
[30:55] | Why is Chronos attacking us? | 克罗诺斯为什么要攻击我们 |
[30:56] | Perhaps Captain Hunter is best suited to answer that query. | 或许亨特船长最适合回答这个问题 |
[30:59] | Fire photon torpedoes or something! | 快发射光子鱼雷之类的武器啊 |
[31:01] | Only Captain Hunter is authorized. | 只有亨特船长授权才行 |
[31:02] | Where is Captain Hunter? | 亨特船长现在在哪儿 |
[31:04] | Dr. Palmer, please tell me– | 帕尔默博士 请告诉我 |
[31:05] | I didn’t leave my exo-suit on the ship? | 我没有把我的战衣留在飞船上 |
[31:07] | Okay, but I’d be lying. | 可以 那我就是在说谎了 |
[31:26] | Who the hell is this guy? | 这个家伙到底是谁 |
[31:37] | Is that a laser gun? | 那是激光枪吗 |
[31:47] | Gotta get back to the ship and bond with Jefferson. | 我得回到船上和杰佛逊合体了 |
[31:50] | Cover me! | 掩护我 |
[31:51] | Cover me too. | 还有我 |
[31:59] | Oh, you crazy old man. | 你这个疯老头子 |
[32:07] | Thank you, Mr. Palmer. | 谢谢你 帕尔默先生 |
[32:08] | Seriously? It’s Dr. Palmer. | 不是吧 是帕尔默博士 |
[32:11] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[32:14] | We need to merge! | 我们得合体 |
[32:24] | We go out for one lousy drink, | 我们只是出去喝点小破酒 |
[32:25] | and you guys somehow manage | 你们这些家伙怎么就跟 |
[32:26] | to pick a fight with Boba Fett. | 波巴·费特干起架来了 |
[32:47] | – Aldus! – We’ll get you out of here! | -奥尔达斯 -我们带你离开 |
[32:52] | You’re doing good. | 干得不错 |
[32:58] | Professor Boardman has sustained severe internal injuries. | 博德曼教授已经受到了严重的内伤 |
[33:00] | Prepare the MedBay to receive Professor Boardman | 准备医疗仓给博德曼教授 |
[33:01] | and get us out of here! | 还有带我们离开这 |
[33:03] | Course heading? | 航向 |
[33:04] | Anywhere but here! | 除了这儿哪里都行 |
[33:17] | Our cloaking shield and aft entrance | 我们的隐形护盾和船尾入口 |
[33:19] | have been significantly compromised, Captain. | 已经遭到了严重的破环 船长 |
[33:21] | Yes, I can see that, Gideon. | 是的 我看出来了 吉迪恩 |
[33:22] | Station us in the temporal zone while I work on repairs. | 停在时光穿梭区 我要维修 |
[33:25] | Temporal zone? | 时光穿梭区 |
[33:25] | Yeah, it’s essentially a time limbo. | 是的 本质上是时间的边缘地区 |
[33:28] | We can hide out there for a bit. | 我们可以暂时藏身于此 |
[33:29] | Another temporal jump would risk revealing our position. | 再做一次时光穿越可能会暴露我们的位置 |
[33:32] | A time limbo? Astonishing. | 时间边缘 好惊人 |
[33:34] | Oh, there’s something you people don’t know about time travel? | 你们都不太了解时光穿越是吗 |
[33:36] | That’s surprising, isn’t it? | 很吃惊吧 |
[33:36] | Considering none of you have ever time traveled before. | 你们都没有时间旅行的经历 |
[33:39] | Bringing a family member from the past onto a timeship? | 带着过去的家人登上时光飞船 |
[33:42] | Breaking out and carousing around the 1970s? | 穿越到七十年代狂欢一回 |
[33:44] | We’ve barely begun, and already this is the worst, | 现在才刚开始 就已经是我职业生涯中 |
[33:46] | unmitigated disaster of my career. | 最糟糕 最难应对的灾难 |
[33:51] | I see why you got the hots for that one. | 这下我懂你为何会那么爱她了 |
[33:53] | My son is hurt because of you. | 我儿子因你受伤 |
[33:55] | Who attacked us? | 是谁在攻击我们 |
[33:58] | Something of a long story. | 说来话长 |
[34:00] | Better tell it fast, Rip, | 你最好快说 里普 |
[34:01] | ’cause it doesn’t look like the lady’s in a patient mood. | 这位女士现在可不像有耐心的样子 |
[34:05] | Neither am I. | 还有我 |
[34:07] | His name is Chronos. | 他叫克罗诺斯 |
[34:09] | He works for the Council of Time Masters. | 他为时间之主理事会效力 |
[34:15] | My former employers. | 我的前雇主 |
[34:17] | I thought you were a Time Master. | 我以为你就是时间之主 |
[34:20] | As I’ve expressed, time’s not a linear thing. | 正如我所说 时间不是线性的 |
[34:22] | At some point I was, in fact, a Time Master. | 实际上 在某个时间点 我是时间之主 |
[34:25] | Will you people please stop hitting me? | 你们能别打我了吗 |
[34:27] | Start telling the truth! | 快说实话 |
[34:30] | I relinquished my position as a Time Master | 我偷走乘波号的时候 |
[34:32] | when I commandeered the Waverider. | 我就不再是时间之主 |
[34:34] | Chronos was clearly sent to bring me in. | 克罗诺斯显然是被派来带我回去的 |
[34:37] | – You lied to us. – Of course I lied to you. | -你欺骗我们 -当然了 |
[34:39] | I needed your help–you all barely said yes as it was. | 不骗你们我就很难得到你们的帮助 |
[34:42] | What about the legends part? | 那你说过的传奇呢 |
[34:44] | Ooh, you lied about that too, didn’t you? | 也是你胡诌的 是吧 |
[34:49] | I chose you all because, a hundred years from now, | 我选择你们是因为你们在百年后 |
[34:51] | your lives have minimal effect on the recorded timeline. | 对刻录下的那条时间线的影响微乎其微 |
[34:56] | I needed your help without disturbing the history of 2166. | 我需要帮助 但不能扰乱2166年的历史 |
[35:01] | So, we’re like the opposite of legends. | 所以我们和传奇沾不上边 |
[35:06] | Give me one good reason why we shouldn’t kill you. | 说出个我们不该杀你的理由 |
[35:09] | Ditto the arsonist. | 我同意纵火犯 |
[35:11] | Because Gideon wouldn’t listen to your commands | 因为吉迪恩不会听你们指挥 |
[35:12] | and you’d be stuck here forever. | 你们会永远被困在这里 |
[35:14] | Great, so we’re not an elite team of heroes | 太好了 所以我们并不是 |
[35:16] | on a sanctioned mission, | 英雄精英小分队 |
[35:17] | sent to rid the future of its most horrific bad guy. | 也没被派来拯救未来于大恶人之手 |
[35:19] | Just a collection of nobodies | 只是一群在时间线上 |
[35:21] | who time really doesn’t give a damn about. | 无足轻重的的无名小卒 |
[35:23] | I didn’t lie about the mission itself. | 这个任务是真的 |
[35:26] | Or the brutality and ruthlessness of Savage. | 萨维奇残暴无情也是真的 |
[35:29] | Or my need for your help. | 我需要你们帮助也是真的 |
[35:31] | I don’t imagine you’re the kind of guy | 我可不觉得你是这种 |
[35:32] | who quits his job and takes on this kind of threat | 会为了帮助他人而放弃头衔 |
[35:35] | for altruistic reasons, | 并承担巨大风险的人 |
[35:36] | so Rip, why don’t you tell us: | 所以里普 告诉我们 |
[35:39] | what did Vandal Savage do to you? | 汪达尔·萨维奇跟你有什么仇 |
[35:44] | The Time Masters discourage marriage. | 时间之主反对婚姻 |
[35:47] | They urg against procreation even more. | 对生育更是无法容忍 |
[35:50] | A Time Master should be free of any personal entanglements | 时间之主本该摒弃一切私心杂念 |
[35:52] | that might compromise him. | 才会不受羁绊 |
[35:56] | But… | 但… |
[35:59] | I fell in love, | 我爱上了一个人 |
[36:00] | and we had a child. | 我们有了孩子 |
[36:04] | A boy. | 一个男孩 |
[36:07] | Jonas. | 乔纳斯 |
[36:39] | Savage killed your family. | 萨维奇杀了你家人 |
[36:41] | He slaughtered my family. | 他屠杀了我家人 |
[36:44] | And thousands of other families. | 还有成千上万的家庭 |
[36:46] | And that body that I swore an oath to serve | 那个我曾发誓效忠的组织 |
[36:49] | turned a blind eye. | 却坐视不理 |
[36:51] | They continue to turn a blind eye. | 如今他们仍坐视不理 |
[36:54] | I won’t. | 但我不会 |
[36:56] | The last thing that my child saw in this world | 我的孩子最后见到的是 |
[36:58] | was that monster’s face. | 那禽兽的脸 |
[37:00] | You can be damn well sure that when Savage dies, | 我跟你们保证 萨维奇死的时候 |
[37:02] | the last face he sees will be mine. | 他见到的最后一张脸就是我 |
[37:06] | I understand, given the circumstances, | 事情就是这样 你们要是想回家 |
[37:07] | if you wish to return home. | 我能理解 |
[37:08] | We can make the jump once the repairs are done, | 船修好而且博德曼教授 |
[37:10] | if and when Professor Boardman stabilizes. | 稳定下来了 你们就能回去了 |
[37:19] | I think we all need a little time | 我想我们都需要时间 |
[37:21] | to consider our options. | 权衡一下 |
[37:36] | Just get some rest. | 休息会儿吧 |
[37:40] | There’s something I’ve wanted you to have. | 有个东西我想交给你 |
[37:44] | It’s around my neck. | 它在我脖子上挂着 |
[37:56] | It was my mother’s. | 这是我母亲的 |
[37:59] | Yours. | 你的 |
[38:02] | It’s beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[38:07] | I remember it. | 我记得它 |
[38:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:32] | Rip wouldn’t have allowed me to bring Aldus onboard | 要不是你 里普不会允许我 |
[38:34] | – if you hadn’t said so– – Of course. | -带奥尔达斯上来 -应该的 |
[38:39] | Chay-Ara… | 茶雅拉… |
[38:42] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[38:43] | Kendra. | 肯德拉 |
[38:45] | No, it’s okay. | 不 没关系 |
[38:48] | Chay-Ara is fine. | 可以叫我茶雅拉 |
[39:00] | Seems an apology is in order. | 看样子是来道歉的 |
[39:03] | What I did was wrong. | 我做错了 |
[39:04] | I should never have forced you to come along. | 我不该强迫你来的 |
[39:07] | But, for me, the opportunity to travel through time, | 但对我来说 通过时间旅行 |
[39:12] | see the mysteries of the universe revealed, | 见识宇宙的神秘 |
[39:14] | notions I’ve spent my whole life studying– | 我毕生研究的… |
[39:18] | Please do not geek out on quantum physics right now. | 拜托您不要现在谈论量子物理学 |
[39:20] | Mr. Hunter was offering grand adventure. | 亨特先生给了我们大冒险的机会 |
[39:24] | And at my age, you never know | 到我这个年纪 无法知道 |
[39:26] | how many adventures you have left. | 自己还能参加几次冒险 |
[39:30] | I saw your 40-yard dash onto the ship | 我可是见过克罗诺斯朝您开枪时 |
[39:32] | with that Chronos guy shooting at you. | 您冲刺四十码上船的场景 |
[39:34] | I think you got plenty of adventures left. | 我觉得你还有很多冒险的机会 |
[39:38] | Yes, perhaps you’re right. | 也许你说得对 |
[39:40] | Back home. As Firestorm. | 回去当火风暴 |
[39:44] | What if I don’t want to go home? | 如果我不想回去呢 |
[39:45] | Yet, I mean. | 暂时不想 |
[39:47] | Why the change of heart? | 为什么改变心意了 |
[39:50] | You ever play football? | 你玩过橄榄球吗 |
[39:53] | Yeah, I didn’t think so. | 我想你没玩过 |
[39:55] | Anyway… | 不管怎样 |
[39:58] | the best feeling I ever got from being on the field | 在球场我喜欢的感觉 |
[40:00] | wasn’t when I made a great play, | 不是我有很好的表现 |
[40:02] | or we won some game. | 也不是我们赢得比赛 |
[40:04] | It was when one of my teammates took a tackle for me, | 而是我的队友抢对方的球给我 |
[40:07] | and I knew they were gonna make sure I was safe, | 我知道他们会替我防守好 |
[40:10] | that nobody got to me. | 不让对方拦截我 |
[40:13] | Watching all of you rush back to the ship, | 看你们全部人为了对付克罗诺斯 |
[40:15] | even those two knuckleheads, | 跑回飞船上 |
[40:17] | to take on Chronos? | 包括那两个蠢蛋 |
[40:19] | Made me feel the same way. | 使我有了那种感觉 |
[40:22] | I like being part of a team, man. | 我想成为你们的一员 |
[40:27] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[40:34] | Watch it! | 小心 |
[40:35] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[40:37] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[40:42] | What’s the point of us even giving this a second thought? | 我们为什么还要犹豫 |
[40:45] | Rip has already seen the future. | 里普知道未来是什么样子 |
[40:46] | He knows exactly what’s in store for each of us. | 他非常清楚我们以后的遭遇 |
[40:50] | Might as well have stayed dead, | 也许我们该维持现状 |
[40:52] | ’cause the world doesn’t need any of us. | 因为这个世界不再需要我们 |
[40:54] | You’re just a lost assassin. | 你只是个迷失的刺客 |
[40:56] | You’re just a pair of good-for-nothing criminals. | 你们只是一对无用的罪犯 |
[40:59] | I can live with that. | 我能接受 |
[41:01] | Well, I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[41:03] | Can’t live with somebody putting a cap on my destiny. | 我不想被我的命运束缚 |
[41:06] | Spent my whole life working to be something greater | 我一直努力让自己变得更小 |
[41:10] | by becoming something smaller. | 以完成更大的成就 |
[41:13] | Then some guy comes along and tells me | 却有人告诉我 |
[41:15] | that being the Atom is as insignificant | 成为原子侠跟原子一样 |
[41:18] | as an actual Atom. | 毫无意义 |
[41:20] | That’s not what he said. | 他不是那么说的 |
[41:23] | Rip said that in his future | 里普说在未来 |
[41:26] | we’re nobodies, | 我们什么也不是 |
[41:28] | but this mission is about changing the future. | 但这个任务就是要改变未来 |
[41:32] | I mean, if we have the power to change the world, | 如果我们能改变世界 |
[41:35] | don’t you think we have the power to change our own fate? | 我们也能改变自己的命运 |
[41:40] | For better or for worse. | 不计成败 |
[41:43] | That’s a very good point. | 说得好 |
[41:50] | What do you think, Gideon? | 你怎么看 吉迪恩 |
[41:51] | I calculate a less than 6% likelihood | 他们决定执行这项任务的可能性 |
[41:53] | that they decide to go on with the mission. | 少于百分之六 |
[41:55] | I meant about the repairs. | 我是说维修的事 |
[41:56] | And there has been another unfortunate consequence | 克罗诺斯的袭击还造成了 |
[41:58] | of Chronos’s attack. | 另一个遗憾 |
[41:59] | – Care to hear about it? – Not really. | -你想知道吗 -不想 |
[42:02] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[42:06] | Our son–or, our son from our previous life. | 我们的儿子 我们前世的儿子 |
[42:11] | It’s all too confusing. | 实在太乱了 |
[42:14] | I’m very sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[42:16] | Actually, you don’t get the blame for this. | 其实 这不能怪你 |
[42:18] | This was my fault. | 这是我的错 |
[42:20] | If I hadn’t insisted on bringing him back here, | 如果不是我坚持把他带来这里 |
[42:22] | he might have died peacefully, in his sleep maybe. | 也许他会在睡觉时安宁地死去 |
[42:25] | Don’t torture yourself with recriminations. | 不要把责任推到自己身上折磨自己 |
[42:27] | One of the great lessons of time travel | 时间旅行的重要原则是 |
[42:28] | is that many things cannot be changed. | 很多事物是无法改变的 |
[42:30] | Time wants to happen. | 由时间主宰 |
[42:31] | Chronos, even Vandal, won’t be the only enemy we face. | 我们的敌人远不止克罗诺斯 哪怕是汪达尔 |
[42:35] | Very often, it will be time itself. | 经常面对的是时间本身 |
[42:39] | Whether it wants to happen or not, | 不管时间让不让发生 |
[42:40] | we’re gonna change time, | 我们要改变时间 |
[42:41] | erase Savage’s future, | 抹去萨维奇的未来 |
[42:42] | and earn our rightful place in history. | 在历史上留名 |
[42:45] | Dr. Palmer is correct. | 帕尔默博士说得对 |
[42:46] | We may not be legends in your time, Captain, | 也许我们不是你时光里的传奇 船长 |
[42:48] | but we are going to decide our own fates. | 但我们要决定自己的命运 |
[42:52] | I don’t give a damn about being a legend, | 我不想当什么传奇 |
[42:54] | as long as we end Savage once and for all. | 我只想干掉萨维奇 |
[42:57] | I can get down with that. | 我同意 |
[42:59] | And our malcontents? | 你们两个反对派呢 |
[43:01] | I like killing people. | 我喜欢杀人 |
[43:02] | We’re in. | 算上我们 |
[43:04] | For now. | 暂时 |
[43:07] | So how do we find this guy? | 我们要怎样找到这个人 |
[43:09] | Professor Boardman had a theory about that. | 博德曼教授做出了推测 |
[43:12] | I’ve already had Gideon plot a course. | 我让吉迪恩制定好航线了 |
[43:25] | You know what this is? | 你知道这是什么吗 |
[43:29] | An instrument to make this world a better place. | 让这个世界变得更好的工具 |
[43:32] | History teaches us that the cause of humanity | 历史教会我们只有通过战争 |
[43:35] | is only advanced through strife. | 人类的事业才会变得更好 |
[43:39] | There’s no Renaissance without the Dark Ages. | 没有黑暗时期就没有文艺复兴 |
[43:43] | Man had no interest in splitting the atom | 没有二战 人类就不会 |
[43:45] | until World War II. | 对原子裂变感兴趣 |
[43:52] | I’m just trying to make this world a better place, | 我只是想让世界变得更好 |
[43:57] | one war at a time. | 战出新时代 |