Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

达芬奇的恶魔(Da Vinci’s Demons)第3季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 达芬奇的恶魔(Da Vinci’s Demons)第3季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] I want to help you. 我想帮你
[00:04] Wait! 等等
[00:05] Tell me what it says! 告诉我上面写了什么
[00:13] You’re safe now. 现在你安全了
[00:14] We live dangerous lives in dangerous times. 世事危急 你我皆身处险境
[00:17] All I want is for Giulio to have a happy, peaceful life. 我只希望朱利奥能过幸福平静的生活
[00:21] But you are also the new Mother of Florence. 但您同时还是佛罗伦萨的新国母
[00:24] Do not ignore your people. 不要无视您的子民
[00:27] ‘Lorenzo de’Medici, your place is with us.’ 洛伦佐·德·美第奇 你应当与我们为伍
[00:31] ‘I would sooner drown.’ 我宁可淹死
[00:32] ‘Sixtus cannot be trusted.’ 西克斯特不值得信任
[00:34] No assurance of safety. 毫无安全保障
[00:35] He may be the only thing that keeps Florence from crumbling. 他或许是唯一能避免佛罗伦萨沦陷的人
[00:38] – We should offer our support! – Enough! -我们应该提供支持 -够了
[00:40] Go on, finish it. Close the circle. 那就继续吧 结束吧 做个了结
[00:42] Or you can choose. Wake up! 或者 你可以选择 醒醒
[00:46] Take the Page to Florence. I swear to you, 把残页带去佛罗伦萨 我发誓
[00:48] Leo’ll be there and he’ll help you. Go. 列奥就在城里 他会帮你 去吧
[00:50] We will find the Page, with or without your help. 我们会找到书页 不管你帮不帮忙
[01:23] Genoa! 热那亚
[01:24] Genoa pledges 6,000 longbow men! 热那亚将派强弓箭手六千
[01:28] And 1,000 infantry! 步兵一千
[01:32] Venice pledges 200 galleys. 威尼斯将派帆船两百艘
[01:36] Last we heard, 据我们所知
[01:37] you had 500 warships at your disposal. 你们手里有战舰五百呢
[01:42] And how many lanze spezzate does His Holiness pledge? 那么教皇陛下又将派出多少手下呢
[01:46] The entire Papal Army should be engaged! 整个教皇军都当上战场
[01:59] Turk! 土耳其人
[02:03] Bastard Turk! 混蛋土耳其人
[02:05] Guards! 卫兵
[02:07] Guards, stop him! 卫兵 拦住他
[02:19] After all, this is your Crusade… 毕竟 这可是你的十字军
[02:22] as you’re so apt to remind us! 您可一直把这挂在嘴边
[02:25] Where is my nephew? 我侄子呢
[02:31] Turk! 土耳其人
[02:39] Guards! Guards! 卫兵 卫兵
[04:18] The eyes seem normal. 眼睛看起来很正常
[04:24] – How you feeling? – Alive. -你感觉怎么样 -仍然活着
[04:27] Against all reason. 违背一切理性地活着
[04:31] You poisoned me? 你给我下毒
[04:32] The Labyrinth conditioning was…extensive. 迷宫的洗脑非常…深入
[04:38] But I pushed harder. 但我更加深入
[04:40] I had to approach… 我必须采取
[04:42] curing you the same way. 他们的方法 才能治好你
[04:59] The worst is over. 最糟的已经过去了
[05:00] Not when I must live with what I’ve done. 可我还得背负我的罪孽活下去
[05:06] Are we sure this is wise? 这样真的明智吗
[05:08] Just trust yourself. 相信自己
[05:10] Start over. 重头再来
[05:22] Your next choice is the one that defines you. 你的下一个选择才能决定你是什么样的人
[05:36] Are those new designs? 那是新设计吗
[05:40] Look. 看
[05:42] If… You know, I should show you. 如果…我该给你看看
[05:47] Ah, look here. 看啊
[05:49] This… 这
[05:51] This device, 这件装置
[05:52] it launches bombards without the use… 能投射炮弹 而不用…
[06:11] Is he here? 他在吗
[06:21] He believes me to be cured, signora. 他认为我已经治好了 夫人
[06:31] Are you of the same mind? 你又恢复从前的心智了吗
[06:32] I’m of sound mind for the first time in quite a while. 很久以来 我头一次心智健全了
[06:39] What I have done, it erm… 我所做之事
[06:44] It cannot be forgiven. 不可原谅
[06:45] Girolamo, that is not for you to decide. 吉罗拉莫 这不是你说了算的
[06:48] Has something happened? 出什么事了吗
[06:52] The streets are chaotic. 街上一片喧嚣
[06:55] Lorenzo de’Medici has returned. 洛伦佐·德·美第奇回来了
[06:58] What? 什么
[07:03] – Shall I take him? – No. -要我抱他吗 -不用
[07:08] There’s no need for that. 不必
[07:15] Maestro? 大师
[07:18] Lorenzo has returned but… 洛伦佐回来了 但是
[07:20] That’s fine, that’s fine. 没事 没事
[07:26] Palle! 帕雷
[07:29] Palle! 帕雷
[07:48] A moment, please. 让我们单独待会儿
[07:52] Everyone, please. 都请下去
[08:14] So good to see you. 见到你太好了
[08:17] And you, brother. 我也是 兄弟
[08:19] I mean… I’m relieved but… 我真是如释重负 但是
[08:21] Surprised? 也很惊讶
[08:28] I assume you needed the armor to escape, 我猜你是靠这身盔甲才逃脱的
[08:30] but why wear it all the way to Florence? 但为什么一路穿到佛罗伦萨
[08:32] I was unsure how far up the coast their… 我无法确定他们已经进军到
[08:35] their troops had advanced. 什么地方了
[08:36] They had you in servitude? 他们让你做苦役吗
[08:39] Prisoners of value. 有价值的犯人
[08:42] Held for ransom… 扣押以便索求赎金
[08:46] or to be bartered. 或做交换
[08:47] But it soon became clear we were to be their playthings. 但我很快明白 我们不过是他们的玩物
[08:53] Digging pits for the bodies of our dead and dying. 为死去和将死的同胞挖坟
[08:57] And then at night, the Turks would burn them – 到了晚上 土耳其人会烧了他们
[09:01] a bonfire in celebration of their victory. 做庆祝他们胜利的篝火
[09:08] And then one morning… 一天早上
[09:12] ..There was this child… 有个孩子
[09:15] who had not yet succumbed to her wounds. 她受了伤 但还一息尚存
[09:20] And she pleaded for me to help her, I assumed she meant escape, 她求我帮她 我以为她是想逃
[09:23] until I saw the blade lodged into her back. 直到我看到了插在她背后的刀
[09:30] Her father had tried to spare his child the horrors to come. 她父亲想让孩子不必蒙受即将到来的惨剧
[09:36] But he’d only succeeded in taking half her life. 但却只夺走了她半条命
[09:45] And I took the rest. 我夺走了剩下的一半
[09:55] That night… 那一晚
[09:59] .when the guard on watch had drunk himself to distraction, 当值班的守卫喝得不省人事时
[10:03] we thrust the blade into his neck, stripped him of his armor 我们把刀捅进了他的脖子 扒下了他的盔甲
[10:07] and buried him in her ashes. 然后用她的骨灰埋了他
[10:24] His Holiness requests your presence. 教皇陛下要见你
[10:29] Demands it, actually. 事实上 要你必须去见他
[10:32] He needs the face of the Crusade by his side. 他需要十字军的统帅站在他身边
[11:02] If I ever threaten you again, 如果我再威胁到您
[11:04] you must protect yourself. 您一定要保护自己
[11:07] That will not be necessary. 没这必要
[11:09] You will promise me… 请您答应我
[11:11] or you will return me to my chains. 否则就再给我戴上镣铐
[11:24] ‘We have raised an army since you were captured.’ 你被俘之后 我们组建了大军
[11:27] All of Italy has united. 整个意大利都团结了起来
[11:28] A Crusade armed with new weapons, 一支十字军 配备了新武器
[11:32] the likes of which the world has never seen. 前所未见的武器
[11:35] I’ve taken precautions this time. 我这次采取了防范措施
[11:38] I’ve guarded my thoughts as well as my… 我守卫了自己的头脑 以及
[11:41] as well as my actions. 以及我的一举一动
[11:48] The Turks will not have these designs. 土耳其人不会盗走这些设计的
[11:54] Lorenzo? 洛伦佐
[11:59] Take me to her. 带我去见她
[12:28] How did it happen? 怎么回事
[12:30] She’d gone to Rome on a mission of vengeance. 她去罗马寻仇
[12:36] I learned of our financial losses at the hands of my bastard uncle. 我听说了我们的钱财遭我私生子叔叔盗取一事
[12:45] – Did she suffer? – No. -她走得痛苦吗 -不
[12:48] Please. 求你
[12:51] I want to know. 告诉我实话
[12:54] She was struck from behind. 她被人从身后袭击
[12:57] It appears she died instantly. 似乎是当即就死亡了
[13:05] How was she found? 她是怎么被发现的
[13:08] Her… 她
[13:11] Her hands and feet were nailed to a post. 她的手脚被钉在了十字架上
[13:21] This is my doing. 这是我的错
[13:26] I betrayed her… 我背叛了她
[13:29] abandoned my family. 抛弃了我的家人
[13:31] Her death is my penance. 她的死是我的苦修
[13:38] While I was… 我在
[13:40] hunting Clarice’s killer… 搜寻杀害克拉丽斯的凶手时
[13:45] I erm… I found a letter. 我找到了一封信
[13:50] She…expresses… 她表达了
[13:54] ..regret for her failure in your absence 对你不在时 她所犯下的错的悔恨
[13:57] and prays for your forgiveness. 并求你原谅
[14:27] Even in death, she humbles me. 即便死后 她都令我自愧不如
[14:34] And what of you? 那你呢
[14:37] Have you forgiven Lucrezia? 你原谅卢奎西娅了吗
[14:42] The last time I was in her company, 上次我见到她时
[14:45] I tried to kill her. 我想杀了她
[14:47] And you helped her escape. 而你则帮她逃走了
[14:52] I haven’t seen her since. 我再没见过她
[15:31] You look unwell, Daughter. 你看起来不太好 女儿
[15:33] Perhaps now you are ready to talk. 或许你现在愿意开口了
[15:41] I’ve told you everything I know. 我已经说出了我知道的一切
[15:44] How many others did Lupo hold captive? 卢坡还抓了几个人
[15:49] When I arrived, there was one. 我到时 只有一个了
[15:52] There might have been more but… 可能还有别人 但…
[15:53] Oh, there were. 的确有
[15:56] We found the bodies of three girls… 我们找到了三个女孩的尸体
[15:59] hidden under the house. 藏在房子下面
[16:04] And yet… 但是
[16:08] a fourth. 还有第四个女孩
[16:12] She has the Page, doesn’t she? 残页在她那儿 对吗
[16:15] Tell us where she is taking it… 告诉我们她把残页带去那儿了
[16:17] I can’t tell you what I don’t know. 我说不出我不知道的事
[16:37] If you won’t tell me, you will tell her. 如果你不肯告诉我 就告诉她吧
[16:59] We must assume they’re prepared to strike. 我们必须假定他们已准备进攻
[17:02] What has Lorenzo said of their movements? 洛伦佐说他们有何动向
[17:05] Lorenzo is er… 洛伦佐
[17:08] is not yet ready to engage. 还未准备好见人
[17:11] But…I expect his intelligence to be constructive. 但我想他肯定能提出有用的建议
[17:14] Once he’s willing to offer it. 等他准备好了的时候
[17:17] And what say you, Nephew? 你觉得呢 侄子
[17:21] They erm… 他们
[17:24] They will focus on sacking 他们会先进攻
[17:25] Salerno and Capua before engaging Naples directly. 萨勒诺和加普亚 而非直取那不勒斯
[17:28] And once they’ve taken that, it is a three-day march to Rome. 等他们攻下那里 到罗马只需三日
[17:33] If we fall, you fall. 如果我们陷落 你们也完蛋
[17:35] We must strike pre-emptively! 我们必须先发制人
[17:37] A surprise attack could be 奇袭或许能给我们
[17:38] the opportunity we need to weaken their numbers. 削弱他们兵力的机会
[17:40] If we use our combined fleet… 如果我们的战舰合力出击
[17:41] And send in our ground troops to flank them… 并派步兵夹击
[17:43] .And bypass the Apulia coast and attack from the south. 绕过阿普利亚海湾 从南方攻上来
[17:45] Where we bombard them from all sides. 围攻炮轰他们
[17:47] And put an end to this scourge once and for all. 就能一劳永逸地结束这场灾难
[17:51] They’ll never see it coming. 他们绝不会料到
[17:53] In Otranto, the Turks anticipated our every move. 在奥特兰托 土耳其人料到了我们的每一步
[17:58] How do we know this time will be different? 我们怎么能确定这次会有不同
[18:00] We don’t. 我们无法确定
[18:03] But this time, my plans are well concealed. 但这次 我的计划隐藏得很好
[18:07] And I have discovered ways to defeat my old designs. 我也找到了办法击败我之前的设计
[18:10] – What of their armor? – We know its origins. -他们的盔甲呢 -我们知道那从何而来
[18:13] It was built for the Order 是瓦拉吉亚弗拉德大公
[18:14] of the Dragon by Prince Vlad of Wallachia. 为龙骑士团打造的
[18:17] The beast who denied our call to arms. 那个不肯听令派军的蛮人吗
[18:20] Obviously we can’t expect his help. 不用说 我们不能指望他帮忙
[18:22] But I have been deciphering the secrets of the armor myself. 但我一直在自己破解盔甲的秘密
[18:27] I’m close to the answer. 我已经接近答案了
[18:32] “Close” will get us all killed. “接近”只会害死我们
[18:36] Now tell me again. 再跟我说一次
[18:41] – Where is the Page? – I don’t know. -残页在哪里 -我不知道
[18:47] – Can you read it? – I’ve never even seen it. -你能读懂吗 -我根本没见着过
[18:50] – What are your plans for it? – My plans? -你有什么打算 -我的打算
[18:53] I don’t know what it does. 我都不知道它有什么用
[18:54] – You are working for the Crusade. – What? -你是在为十字军效力 -什么
[18:57] No. 没有
[19:04] Enough. 够了
[19:16] Well? 怎么样
[19:18] You were right. 你是对的
[19:20] She knows where the Page has been taken. 她知道残页要被带去哪
[19:23] It is on its way to Rome. 正在去往罗马的路上
[19:29] Do you know why? 你知道为什么吗
[19:32] To be used against the Turks…against you. 要用来对付土耳其人 对付你
[19:51] Your treachery will be repaid, I promise you. 你的背叛会有报应 我保证
[20:07] With all of our troops on the battlefield, 我们的军队都上战场去了
[20:08] who will protect our cities? 谁来保护我们的城邦
[20:11] I assure you, signori, 列位 我保证
[20:13] the citizens of Florence are safe. 佛罗伦萨的公民们是安全的
[20:17] And yet my wife was murdered… 然而我妻子惨遭杀害
[20:22] as was my captain. 还有我的队长
[20:24] And I walked in here virtually unchallenged. 我走进来时 根本无人阻拦
[20:28] What makes you think that 你们凭什么认为
[20:30] the first Turk assassin will also be the last? 土耳其只会派那么一个刺客来
[20:36] His… His Holiness has united all of Italy. 教皇陛下团结了整个意大利
[20:41] With our amassed armies, 有我们的大军合力
[20:43] we will finally put an end to their savagery. 我们将终能终结他们的暴行
[20:47] Sixtus has no say over the affairs of Florence! 西克斯特对佛罗伦萨事务没有话语权
[20:52] His Holiness, 教皇陛下
[20:53] the Crusade and all those who support it… 十字军和所有其支持者
[20:57] can go fuck themselves! 都他妈去死吧
[21:02] Il Magnifico! 殿下
[21:04] I stand with you. 我愿与您站在一起
[21:07] Rome is our longest-standing enemy. 罗马是与我们敌对最久的势力
[21:12] You are right to distrust them. 您不信任他们是对的
[21:14] The Council… 议会
[21:17] has already voted! 已经投票了
[21:20] I am rescinding the order. 那我就废除这一命令
[21:23] Florence’s troops will withdraw from the Crusade immediately! 佛罗伦萨军队将立刻撤出十字军
[21:27] You have no authority here! 你在这里没有权力
[21:34] And who will challenge it? 谁要挑战我
[21:38] You… 你吗
[21:40] a man who draws his fortune from the Papal teat? 从教皇的奶子里吸取自己财富的人吗
[21:45] This is still a republic… 这里仍是个共和国
[21:48] despite attempts by your family to destroy it! 尽管你们家多次企图毁掉它
[21:52] By your philandering brother impregnating local whores! 你那爱寻花问柳的弟弟给城中妓女留下野种
[21:57] And your beloved Clarice bedding your own relation… 你心爱的克拉丽斯 跟你家里人上床
[22:02] leading our city into chaos! 导致我们城市陷入混乱
[22:07] Oh, my dear Lorenzo. 亲爱的洛伦佐
[22:12] Have you not heard? 你还不知道吗
[22:15] Oh, how embarrassing! 真是太尴尬了
[22:40] This is my fucking city! 这是我的城市
[22:47] And I will defend it at any cost! 我会不惜一切代价保护它
[22:53] I declare our independence from Rome… 我宣布我们将从罗马
[22:57] from the Church… 从教会
[22:59] from all of Italy! 从整个意大利独立
[23:05] From this day forth… 今日起
[23:08] Florence stands alone! 佛罗伦萨将独立于世
[23:54] Why did you lie to them? 你为什么对他们撒谎
[23:57] You’ve questioned me before, I know what you can do… 你以前审过我 我知道你的本事
[24:02] reached inside my head and found the truth. 你能探进我脑子里 找到真相
[24:05] We both know the Page isn’t on its way to Rome. 我们都清楚残页并不是在去往罗马的路上
[24:11] The Page is headed to Florence. 残页是在往佛罗伦萨去
[24:14] Well, then, I don’t understand. 那我就不明白了
[24:18] Why… 为什么
[24:20] Why would you protect me? 你为什么要保护我
[24:23] – It is not you I am protecting. – Then who? -我保护的不是你 -那是谁
[24:32] No? 不会吧
[24:36] Sophia? 索菲娅
[24:38] She’s your daughter, isn’t she? 她是你女儿 是吗
[24:48] One night, while I was trapped… 我被囚期间 有一晚
[24:52] I awoke to find her speaking to someone who wasn’t there. 我醒来时发现她在对着空气讲话
[24:59] She said her mother brought her messages 她说她妈妈让她传递一则讯息
[25:01] and that this particular message was for me. 而且这条讯息是给我的
[25:04] I asked you to take her to her brother. 我叫你带她去找她哥哥
[25:11] Leonardo and Sophia are brother and sister? 列奥纳多和索菲娅是兄妹
[25:23] Are they safe? 他们安全吗
[25:27] Wait, you don’t know, you can’t see them? 等等 你不知道吗 你看不到他们吗
[25:29] The information I receive, it is scattered. 我能收到的 只是只言片语
[25:32] I cannot keep watch over them both. 我不能一直盯着他们两个
[25:36] Why now? 为什么是现在
[25:38] Why do you want to unite them now, after all this time? 都过了这么久 你为什么要现在让他们相聚
[25:41] It is the only way to save them. 只有这样才能挽救他们
[25:51] Why should I believe you? 我为什么要信你
[26:00] This is my punishment… 这是我的惩罚
[26:03] for refusing to sacrifice my children. 因为我不肯牺牲自己的孩子
[26:06] You’re not Sons of Mithras? 你不是密特拉之子吗
[26:08] I was once. 我曾经是
[26:09] They keep me alive only because they find me useful. 他们还留着我的命 只不过因为发现我还有用
[26:14] But they cannot punish me more than I have punished myself… 但他们的惩罚不可能比我的自我谴责更甚
[26:19] for not protecting Leonardo. 因为我没能保护列奥纳多
[26:22] That’s why you put Sophia in the convent… 所以你才把索菲娅送进修道院
[26:26] to keep her safe. 为了保护她
[26:29] Al-Rahim… 阿拉西姆
[26:31] your father… 你父亲
[26:34] they don’t even know she exists. 他们根本不知道她的存在
[26:36] Please… 求你
[26:38] help me keep it that way. 千万别让他们发现了
[26:50] Here we are. 我们到了
[26:52] Yeah, perhaps I should go in alone. 我还是一个人进去吧
[26:54] Do I appear that frail? 你觉得我有那么脆弱吗
[26:56] Then do not treat me as such. 那就别这样待我
[27:04] Well, fuck me! Maestro! 我去 大师
[27:06] What’s it today? 今天要什么
[27:07] Buzzin’ the honey-hole? Pokin’ the badger? 捣蜂窝 戳獾
[27:10] Tempting, that’s erm… 真是诱人
[27:14] That’s very tempting but… you know why we’re here. 这真是非常诱人 但你知道我们为什么来
[27:21] Okay, in you go. 好吧 请进吧
[28:09] I’m afraid Lorenzo does not wish to be interrupted. 恐怕洛伦佐不希望人去打搅
[28:13] Unless, of course, you intend to participate. 除非您有意加入他们
[28:24] Enough, enough. 够了 够了
[28:26] Enough. 够了
[28:29] Lorenzo. 洛伦佐
[28:31] What? 干什么
[28:32] You’re interrupting my grieving. 你们打搅了我的哀悼
[28:37] I can only imagine what you have been through 我难以想象你的遭遇
[28:40] and by the grace of God, survived. 多亏上帝垂怜 才幸存了下来
[28:42] I can assure you, 我向您保证
[28:43] God had nothing to do with it. 那与上帝无关
[28:50] Lorenzo, you have to support the Crusade. 洛伦佐 你必须支持十字军
[28:54] We need you. 我们需要你
[28:57] No. 不
[28:59] You scorn the very thing that offers Florence salvation. 你在蔑视佛罗伦萨唯一的援手
[29:03] After everything that the Turks have done to you and your family, 土耳其人对你和你的家人犯下如此罪行
[29:06] how can you abandon us? 你怎么能抛弃我们
[29:15] You see this? 看到这个了吗
[29:17] This is from Bernardo Baroncelli…of Siena. 锡耶纳的贝尔纳多·巴龙切利留下的
[29:21] This? 这个呢
[29:22] Francesco Pazzi of Tuscany, 托斯卡纳的弗兰切斯科·帕奇
[29:25] when he murdered my brother and 是他杀了我弟弟
[29:27] attempted to assassinate me at the behest of… 还企图刺杀我时留下的 都是奉了
[29:33] Pope Sixtus. 西克斯特教皇的旨意
[29:36] And these, these are courtesy of King Ferrante of Naples 这些是那不勒斯国王费兰特
[29:40] and his bastard son Alfonso… 和他的私生子阿方索留下的
[29:45] who only released me from 而阿方索放我自由
[29:46] my chains so that I might fight alongside him 不过是为了让我跟他并肩作战
[29:48] in defense of his city! 保卫他的城市
[29:50] So… So, tell me, please, 那你告诉我
[29:52] tell me… 告诉我
[29:55] who is Florence’s enemy? 究竟谁是佛罗伦萨的敌人
[29:58] Who is my enemy? 谁是我的敌人
[30:03] No, signora, I will not join your… 不 夫人 我不能加入你们的
[30:08] Crusade. 十字军
[30:11] I will fight for Florence as I have always done. 我要像以往那样 自己为佛罗伦萨而战
[30:16] Well, what do you think I’ve been doing? 那你以为我都在做什么
[30:20] I had to align with Sixtus, for fuck’s sake! 我不得不跟西克斯特结盟啊
[30:23] That was your mistake, not mine. 那是你犯的错 跟我无关
[30:25] An alliance with Rome is the only way we win! 只有跟罗马结盟 我们才能赢
[30:28] We cannot win! 我们赢不了
[30:33] We can only survive! 我们只能求保命
[30:35] And that is exactly what you will help me do. 而你正要帮我做到这点
[30:37] Your weapons will now defend Florence. 你的武器现在将维护佛罗伦萨
[30:40] No, Lo… 不 洛
[30:41] Lorenzo, those weapons are meant for the Crusade. 洛伦佐 那些武器是造给十字军的
[30:43] Not anymore. 现在不行了
[30:44] Lorenzo! 洛伦佐
[30:49] I want you… 我要你
[30:51] and your carnelevare… 和你的狂欢队伍
[30:54] out of my city now. 都马上滚出我的城市
[31:00] Madam Singh, have these unwanted guests removed from the premises. 辛格夫人 把这些不速之客赶出这里
[31:05] Oh, and er… 还有
[31:08] have your men confiscate everything from Da Vinci’s workshop. 让你的人没收达·芬奇工作室里的一切
[31:13] What? 什么
[31:14] Lo… Lorenzo, no, please. 不 洛伦佐 别 求你
[31:18] Look…you can’t do this. 你不能这么做
[31:20] You have made your choice… brother. 你已经做出了选择 兄弟
[31:28] Don’t touch me. 别碰我
[31:50] Please leave us. 退下吧
[31:56] I’m so sorry, Nico, I heard of your dismissal from court. 真抱歉 尼克 我听说了你被逐出宫廷
[31:59] You and Giulio are all that matter. 你和朱利奥才是最重要的
[32:01] Pack up your things. 收拾东西
[32:03] Vanessa, we must leave. 温妮莎 我们得走了
[32:08] And go where? 去哪里
[32:09] For now, we’ll stay with the Maestro. 我们暂时住在大师那里
[32:12] And then what? 然后呢
[32:14] And then we… 然后我们
[32:15] We’ll get as far from Florence as we can. 尽量远离佛罗伦萨
[32:18] My father will give us money 我父亲能给我们钱
[32:19] and then we can find someplace to settle down. 然后我们可以找个地方安顿下来
[32:25] I can look after you and the baby. 我可以照顾你和孩子
[32:31] Nico, I can’t leave. 尼克 我不能走
[32:38] Lorenzo will never give up his heir. 洛伦佐是绝不会放弃他的继承人的
[32:41] And I’m not going anywhere without my son. 我也不能抛下儿子
[32:45] But you saw what Lorenzo did. 但你看到洛伦佐做的事了
[32:47] He beat a man to death right before our eyes. 他在我们眼前活活打死了一个人
[32:51] How can you stay here 你怎么能待在这里
[32:51] knowing that a monster sleeps in the next room? 心知隔壁就睡着个禽兽
[32:54] If that’s what I have to do for him, then so be it. 如果我要为他忍受这个 那就这样吧
[33:02] Please! 求你
[33:06] You must go before Lorenzo sees you in my chambers. 你赶紧走吧 别让洛伦佐看见你进我房间
[33:41] Fuck off! 滚蛋
[33:55] These designs are no use to me. 这些设计对我毫无用处
[33:57] Da Vinci has drafted them in code. 达·芬奇的手稿是用密码写的
[34:07] I asked the cooks to prepare your favorite. 我叫厨子准备了你最喜欢的食物
[34:12] Although, I admit, I did not know what to expect. 不过 我承认 我并不知道会端上来什么
[34:21] Lamb. 羊肉
[34:22] Where is my lamb? 我的羊肉呢
[34:24] Pour Il Magnifico’s wine and then you may leave us. 给殿下倒酒 然后就下去吧
[34:52] If you keep up that pace, you’ll make yourself ill. 你这样下去要闹出病的
[35:09] What is it that you want? 你想要什么
[35:12] ‘Twas a long day. I wanted to make sure we had a chance to talk. 你今天很忙 我想找机会跟你谈谈
[35:20] You disapprove of my actions? 你不赞成我的行动吗
[35:23] No. 不是
[35:24] It’s just… 只是
[35:26] Well, we’ve been friends for a long time, I’ll… 我们做了很久的朋友了 我
[35:30] I’ll miss his company. 我会想念他的
[35:32] Councilman Cellini? 切利尼议员吗
[35:34] Signor Machiavelli! 是马基雅弗利先生
[35:36] Cellini was an obnoxious prick 切利尼是个烦人的混蛋
[35:37] whose loyalty to Rome was as disgusting as it was unwise. 他对罗马的忠诚不仅愚蠢更是令人生厌
[35:40] I shall not miss him. 我绝不会想念他的
[35:43] Admittedly, your actions were extreme. 当然 你的行为的确太极端
[35:45] But these are extreme times. 但如今也是非常时期
[35:50] Machiavelli, eh? 马基雅弗利啊
[35:54] He’s Da Vinci’s charge, is he not? 他不是达·芬奇的跟班吗
[35:57] He provided a much-needed counsel in your absence. 你不在时 他给了我很必要的建议
[35:59] Still… 但是
[36:01] you deserve more esteemed company than that of a child. 你身边该有比那小娃娃更受人尊敬的幕僚
[36:05] Did you not consider me a child before you left for Naples? 你去那不勒斯前 不也视我为孩子吗
[36:13] Nico and I were both against the Crusade. 尼克和我都是反对十字军的
[36:18] All evidence to the contrary. 但证据显示并非如此
[36:21] I lack your fortitude. 我不如你那般刚毅
[36:24] But my stance shifted after much deliberation. 但我也是经深思熟虑才转变了立场
[36:27] It must’ve been difficult… 肯定很难吧
[36:30] with even Da Vinci on their side. 毕竟达·芬奇都在他们那边
[36:34] You were in an impossible position 你身处万难的境地
[36:36] and you did what you thought was best. 你做了你认为最好的选择
[36:41] So you’re not… 那么你不
[36:44] angry? 生气吗
[36:47] Of course not. 当然不
[36:53] You’re more like your brother than I realized. 你比我想的更像你弟弟
[36:57] My brother was a better man than I. 我弟弟比我好多了
[37:02] He did not have to carry your burdens. 他并没有肩负你那样的重担
[37:05] I suppose not. 或许是吧
[37:09] Your lamb, Il Magnifico. 您的羊肉 殿下
[37:15] They did not forget. 他们没忘
[37:18] Say what you will of my brother. 不管你怎么说我弟弟
[37:20] I envy his taste in women. 我嫉妒他对女人的品位
[37:23] A keen eye, I clearly do not possess. 显然是比我有眼光
[37:26] For all of Clarice’s sins, never doubt that she loved you. 不管克拉丽斯做过什么 绝不要怀疑她对你的爱
[37:38] You remind me of her. 你让我想起了她
[37:41] Strong-willed, 意志顽强
[37:43] unafraid to offer your mind in the face of opposition. 不怕在反对声中表达自己的看法
[37:50] I will say or do whatever I need 为保护儿子 我会说一切必要的话
[37:52] to protect my son. 做一切必要之事
[37:54] My only concern is for your nephew and Florence. 我只关心你的侄子和佛罗伦萨
[37:57] As is mine. 我也一样
[38:36] The Crusade is done. 十字军完蛋了
[38:38] City states are dropping 佛罗伦萨一退出
[38:39] like flies now that Florence has pulled out. 各个城邦也都纷纷退出
[38:40] Even if you manage to recreate all your designs, 就算你能重绘出你所有的设计
[38:41] who in bloody hell’s gonna wield them? 又有谁能来使用它们呢
[38:44] You’re right. 你说得对
[38:48] You couldn’t wait for Nico to get back? 你就不能等尼克回来吗
[38:49] It’d be great for someone to bear witness to these declarations. 能有人看到这片狼藉也好
[38:52] Lately… 最近
[38:55] your instincts have been right… 你的直觉都很准
[38:58] more often than mine. 比我的准得多
[39:03] What is this? 怎么回事
[39:08] Are you dying? 莫非你命不久矣
[39:13] Even with my weapons… 就算有我的武器
[39:16] ..We don’t stand a chance against the Ottoman Army. 我们也根本敌不过奥斯曼大军
[39:20] We don’t have the manpower. 我们没有那个人力
[39:23] Oh, fuck this! 去他的吧
[39:26] Shit! 该死
[39:37] Take what’s left. 带上剩下的东西
[39:40] And just get somewhere safe… 去个安全的地方吧
[39:44] while you still can. 趁现在还有机会
[39:51] And what of you? 那你呢
[39:52] I will follow the Pageant of Arms to Rome, 我会跟随军械展去罗马
[39:57] see if anything can be salvaged of our cause. 看看能不能再挽回点什么
[39:59] Right, no. 好吧 不行
[40:00] If it means losing everyone I love, I’m not going anywhere. 如果要失去所有人我爱的人 我哪也不去
[40:02] Zo, there is nothing more for you to do here. 泽洛 你在这里做不了什么了
[40:04] I am not running away. 我不会逃走的
[40:14] And you’re not going to Rome. 而且你不能去罗马
[40:18] We may not have the manpower. 我们虽然没有人手
[40:22] But I know of one man powerful enough 但我知道一个人 他足够强大
[40:26] to turn the tide in our favor. 可以扭转局势
[40:28] Zo… God! 泽洛 天呐
[40:29] – I cannot take on… – Absolutely not you, shithead. -我不能… -当然不是你了 笨蛋
[40:38] I can’t believe I’m about to suggest this. 真不敢相信我要提出这样的建议
[40:42] Zo? 泽洛
[40:46] Vlad. 弗拉德
[40:49] Vl… 弗拉
[40:50] – Vlad? Vlad. – Vlad. Vlad. -弗拉德 -弗拉德
[40:53] Son of Dracul. 龙王弗拉德
[40:54] Ruler of the Order of the Dragon, Prince of fucking darkness. 龙骑士团之主 黑暗王子
[40:57] And the man that… that you stole from… 那个你偷过他东西
[41:00] and I poisoned and we set fire to 我给他下过毒 我们一起把他烧了
[41:02] and we pushed him out of a window. 然后推出了窗外的人
[41:03] – Yeah. – Yeah? -对 -是他
[41:05] I didn’t say it was a perfect plan. 我可没说这是个完美的计划
[41:06] Even if he is alive 就算他还活着
[41:07] and he doesn’t slit our throats on sight… 而且不会一看见我们就割了我们的喉咙
[41:12] ..What exactly is our pitch? 我们究竟要跟他说什么
[41:14] The Ottomans stole his armor. 奥斯曼人偷了他的盔甲
[41:19] You get the armor’s secrets, 你能探到盔甲的秘密
[41:21] and the Crusade gets the man who made it. 造盔甲的人能帮十字军
[41:25] Inimicus inimici Mei amicus meus est. 敌人的敌人是我的朋友
[41:28] – The enemy of my enemy… – Is my friend. Zo… -敌人的敌人 -是我的朋友 泽洛
[41:33] That might work. 这或许行得通
[41:51] This is not your fault. 这不是你的错
[41:53] Isn’t it? 不是吗
[41:56] Surely I’ve played a part in our current circumstance? 我对目前的形式总是有一定责任的
[42:02] Lorenzo’s people always believed him 洛伦佐的人民一直相信他
[42:06] to be a fair and just leader. 是个公正公平的领袖
[42:09] The Turks turned him into a tyrant, not you. 是土耳其人把他变成了暴君 不是你
[42:15] Regardless, our Crusade lies in ruins. 不管怎样 我们的十字军要破灭了
[42:18] We’ve lost Siena… 我们已经失去了锡耶纳
[42:21] ..Venice. 威尼斯
[42:25] How are we to move forward? 我们还要如何前进
[42:29] One foot in front of the other. 一步一步地向前
[42:32] We shall find a way. 我们能找到办法的
[42:35] The Crusade is alive as long as we are. 只要我们还在 十字军就没完
[42:41] And Lorenzo will be left to watch 洛伦佐将留下看着
[42:44] as his beloved Florence burns. 他心爱的佛罗伦萨烧成灰烬
[42:50] “Though our sins are like scarlet, 我们的罪虽如朱红
[42:53] they shall be as white as snow. 必变得白如雪
[42:57] Though they are red as crimson, 虽红如丹颜
[42:59] they shall be like wool.” 必白如羊毛[《以赛亚书》]
[43:01] If the Lord can forgive us our trespasses, 若主能原谅我们的罪
[43:04] we can forgive Lorenzo… 我们也能原谅洛伦佐
[43:07] as I have forgiven you. 就像我原谅了你
[43:14] I… 我
[43:15] I do not deserve such kindness. 我配不上如此善意
[43:24] I do not deserve you. 我配不上你
[44:03] Lucrezia? Lucrezia? 卢奎西娅 卢奎西娅
[44:05] – What? What is it? – The Crusade’s in jeopardy. -怎么 怎么了 -十字军遭遇危机
[44:08] He’s leaving Florence. 他要离开佛罗伦萨了
[44:10] Leonardo? 列奥纳多吗
[44:12] My children will not meet. 我的孩子不会碰面了
[44:15] Without each other, they face unspeakable horrors. 不能相见 他们将面临可怕的命运
[44:18] Can you not appear to him as you did to Sophia? 你不能像对索菲娅那样出现在他面前吗
[44:20] He doesn’t trust me. He will not listen. 他不信任我 他不肯听
[44:30] There may be another way. 或许有别的办法
[44:32] You must warn him. 你得警告他
[44:36] Right, these are re-creations of the designs Lorenzo confiscated. 好了 这是重绘的被洛伦佐没收的设计
[44:42] Unlike my originals, those aren’t written in code, 跟我的原稿不同 这些并没采用密码
[44:44] so your engineers should be able to begin assembly immediately. 你的工程师应该能马上开始组装武器
[44:50] Then you’ll not be traveling with us? 那么你是不打算跟我们同行了
[44:51] No. I intend to take a short detour. 不 我要绕个路
[44:54] We need to supplement our ranks. 我们得补充人手
[44:56] I hope to enlist the Order of the Dragon. 我希望能让龙骑士团加入我们
[45:00] – I don’t need to tell you… – No, you don’t. -不用我告诉你 -是不用
[45:04] Can I at least offer you an escort? 至少让我派人护送你吧
[45:08] We can spare a few men. 我们还是能抽出几个人的
[45:09] No, that… That may send the wrong message. 不 那可能会发出错误的讯号
[45:12] Maestro? 大师
[45:17] Not exactly the Swiss Guard. 可不比瑞士卫队
[45:20] Better. 比他们更好
[45:21] Come on! 走吧
[45:36] Enough chatter! 别闲聊了
[45:39] Let us leave this wretched city. 我们赶紧离开这该死的城市
[45:51] Good luck. 祝你好运
[45:53] I will see you in Rome. 我们罗马见
[46:07] And we’re certain he’s all right? 我们确定他没事了吗
[46:08] Physically, yes. 身体是没事了
[46:11] But I can’t count for the emotional toil. 但感情方面就不好说了
[46:17] You found it? 你找到了
[46:18] Yep, tossed out with Lorenzo’s kitchen scraps. 嗯 跟洛伦佐的残羹冷炙一起丢了出来
[46:21] Nico had to wade through a mountain of cabbage. 尼克在一山的卷心菜里翻出来的
[46:23] Yeah, sorry about the smell. 是啊 这味儿真是抱歉了
[46:24] Yeah, you absolutely stink! 是啊 你臭死了
[46:33] I’m glad to have you back, both of you. 我很高兴你们回来了 你们两个
[46:37] It’s good to be needed. 很高兴你需要我
[47:08] One day, you will open your eyes, signora. 终有一日 你会开眼的 夫人
[47:11] And what will I see? 我会看到什么
[47:12] That tyranny is brutal and lonely. 暴政的残忍和寡助
[47:15] Especially for those who serve the tyrant. 尤其对那些助纣为虐的人
[48:56] ‘Leonardo?’ 列奥纳多
[48:59] ‘Leonardo?’ 列奥纳多
[49:06] Leonardo? 列奥纳多
[49:11] Leonardo? I’m here. 列奥纳多 我在这儿
[49:15] Leonardo? 列奥纳多
[49:17] I’m here… I’m here… I’m here. 我在这儿 我在这儿 我在这儿
[49:25] Leo. 列奥
[49:36] Am I dreaming? 我在做梦吗
[49:38] I was thinking the same thing. 我也这么想呢
[49:48] How do I know this isn’t a trick? 我怎么知道这不是诡计
[50:05] Even if you’re only in my head, I don’t care. 就算你只是在我脑子里 我也不管
[50:14] Leo. 列奥
[50:16] I have a message… 我有口信给你
[50:20] from your mother. 来自你母亲的
[50:25] What? 什么
[50:27] Well…where is she? Are you with her? 她在哪 你跟她在一起吗
[50:30] I know you don’t trust her. 我知道你不信任她
[50:33] But I do, so I need you to trust me. 但我信她 所以你要相信我
[50:36] Everything I’m about to tell you is the truth. 我要告诉你的话都是真的
[50:41] There’s a girl…Sophia. 有个女孩 索菲娅
[50:44] She has the Page, Leo. 残页在她手里 列奥
[50:48] – The Pa… The Page? – Yes. -残页 -是的
[50:52] From the Book of Leaves? 《叶之书》里的
[50:54] Oh, I… 我
[50:56] She’s your sister. 她是你妹妹
[51:00] She’s in danger. 她有危险
[51:02] And so are you. 你也有危险
[51:04] You need to find her before it’s too late. 你得赶快找到她 否则就太晚了
[51:10] – My mother told you this? – Yes. -我母亲告诉你的 -是的
[51:13] I found it. 我找到了
[51:18] I found the Page for you. 我为你找到了残页
[51:23] Your mother said the Crusade would be hopeless without it. 你母亲说 没有残页 十字军毫无希望
[51:28] Save Sophia. Get the Page. 救下索菲娅 拿到残页
[51:32] You are the only one who can save us now. 现在只有你能救我们了
[52:18] Zo, Zo, Zo. It’s me. 泽洛 泽洛 是我
[52:21] Look…I have to leave. 听我说 我得走了
[52:25] All right? 好吗
[52:26] What? Where the fuck are you going? 什么 你要去哪
[52:28] I er… 我
[52:33] I received a message. 收到了一则讯息
[52:37] In the middle of bloody nowhere? 在这前不着村后不着店的地方吗
[52:40] It was Lucrezia. 是来自卢奎西娅
[52:44] She appeared to me. 她出现了
[52:46] What do you mean, she appeared? 那什么意思
[52:48] She said I have to go home. 她说我得回家
[52:50] Back to Vinci, where it all started. 回芬奇 一切开始的地方
[52:55] I know it sounds strange. 我知道这听起来很怪
[52:56] Yeah. 是啊
[52:58] It’s fucking insane, that’s what it is. 简直是疯了
[53:03] You have to go. 你去吧
[53:05] – Come with me. – There’s no time. -跟我一起来吧 -没时间了
[53:06] They’re expecting us in Rome. 他们还在罗马等着我们
[53:08] Nico and I can handle Vlad. 我和尼克去对付弗拉德吧
[53:11] – Zo… – We’ve been friends a long time, Leo. -泽洛 -我们做了很久的朋友了 列奥
[53:13] I know how this works. I know it will work… 我了解这种事 我知道会成功的
[53:16] somehow. 反正会的
[53:21] It’s fine. 没事的
[53:38] You’ll need the armor. 你需要这盔甲
[53:43] See you in Rome. 罗马见
[53:46] Well…yeah. 嗯
[53:51] – First round’s on me. – Yeah. -第一轮我请 -嗯
[54:07] ‘I don’t… I don’t understand.’ 我不明白
[54:10] I thought I was supposed to go to Florence. 我不是要去佛罗伦萨吗
[54:11] ‘It is not safe there. You must go to Vinci instead.’ 那里现在不安全了 你得改去芬奇
[54:15] – How will I find him? – He will find you. -我怎么找到他 -他会找到你
[54:19] Your brother will protect you. You will protect each other. 你哥哥会保护你 你们会保护彼此
[54:22] My brother? Leonardo? 我哥哥 列奥纳多
[54:24] Sophia, please. 索菲娅 求你
[54:26] You must… 你必须
达芬奇的恶魔

Post navigation

Previous Post: 达芬奇的恶魔(Da Vinci’s Demons)第3季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 达芬奇的恶魔(Da Vinci’s Demons)第3季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme