Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

达芬奇的恶魔(Da Vinci’s Demons)第3季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 达芬奇的恶魔(Da Vinci’s Demons)第3季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] ‘You have taken Da Vinci. 你抓住了达·芬奇
[00:01] Brother Carlo is making him one of us.’ 卡洛兄弟正努力让他加入我们
[00:04] You will become one, Da Vinci. 你会与我们一体 达·芬奇
[00:06] Da Vinci’s death would not serve the Labyrinth. 达·芬奇的死对迷宫不会有益
[00:09] His sacrifice would not be in vain. 他的牺牲不会白费
[00:11] At least the Sons of Mithras 至少密特拉之子
[00:12] would not be able to use him against us. 将不能利用他来对付我们
[00:14] ‘The invasion is only the beginning. Many must die.’ 入侵只是一个开始 许多人必须死去
[00:17] The Enlightened shall survive. 进步之人将得以幸存
[00:19] Da Vinci is a part of our wondrous vision. 达·芬奇是我们宏伟愿景的一部分
[00:21] I will design mechanisms of war, 我打算设计战争机器
[00:24] and you will pay me to construct. 您付钱 我来造
[00:26] We are still under the threat of an assassin in our midst. 刺客的威胁尚未消除 此人就在我们当中
[00:30] ‘The city is broke.’ 城市破产了
[00:31] The Council of One Hundred are my best customers. 百老会的议员是我最好的主顾
[00:33] Tell them. 跟他们说去吧
[00:34] You must take him back to Florence. He’ll be safe there. 你必须带他回佛罗伦萨 他在那里会安全的
[00:36] I will see you again. 我们会再见
[00:38] But not before I have proved my worth. 但我首先要证明自己的价值
[01:56] Almost home. 就快到家了
[02:01] Yes, Leo, you’re right. 没错 列奥 你说得对
[02:04] It is a beautiful day. Gorgeous, in fact. 真是好天气 天高气爽
[02:07] The conversation, well, that’s just… riveting. 跟你聊天 真是引人入胜
[02:11] Frankly, I don’t know what I’d be doing 说实话 要是不来救你
[02:12] if I wasn’t saving your ass. 我还真不知道自己会去干嘛呢
[02:14] All right, Zo. I get it. 好啦 泽洛 我懂了
[02:18] Thank you. 谢谢你
[02:20] See? It wasn’t so hard. 你看 说句谢谢也没那么难
[02:28] – That’s not wine. – No. -这不是酒 -不是
[02:30] – It’s not even mead. – It’s charcoal. -连蜜酒都不是 -是木炭
[02:31] It’s freshly crushed charcoal mixed with water. 新碾碎的木炭 兑上水
[02:34] I’m trying to flush the poisons from my body. 我在试图清除体内的毒素
[02:37] I should be able to perfect a serum once I have other… 我应该能配出更好的 只要能找到其它…
[02:39] What language is this? I’ve not seen it before. 这是什么语言 我从前没见过
[02:43] It’s cipher. 这是密码
[02:44] To stop your designs from being stolen. 防止你的设计被盗
[02:46] The Labyrinth. Sons of Mithras. 迷宫 密特拉之子
[02:49] They’re everywhere. 无处不在
[02:51] I can’t trust anyone. 我不能信任任何人
[02:53] Except me. 除了我
[02:55] After days on the road… 路上走了这么多天
[02:59] Now there’s a sight I didn’t think I’d see again. 我以为自己再也看不到她了
[03:12] Damn. 该死
[03:18] After everything that’s happened, I’d forgotten how we left it. 发生了这么多事 我已经忘了当初离开时是这副样子
[03:46] At least we’ve got enough kindling to last a while. 至少柴火是够烧一阵子了
[03:55] The supports will hold. 框架还撑得住
[04:00] This is ridiculous. Leo. 这太荒谬了 列好
[04:03] You can’t stay here. 你不能留在这里
[04:05] I need to be in my studio. 我需要留在工作室里
[04:09] The city needs me. 城市需要我
[04:13] This place is cursed, Leo. 这地方受了诅咒 列奥
[04:16] Don’t let it take you down with it. 别让它累你一起遭殃
[04:25] After reinforcements arrive from Constantinople, 等君士坦丁堡的后援一到
[04:27] my tanks will lead the invasion North. 就以我的坦克为先锋 向北进军
[04:31] The Janissary legions will follow close behind. 亲兵军团紧随其后
[04:35] We move as one force through Naples, 在那不勒斯境内 我们合兵共进
[04:37] then into myriad elements, to surround Rome. 然后兵分多路 围攻罗马
[04:40] Italy will be under Ottoman rule before Rajab. 七月之前 意大利将在奥斯曼帝国统治之下
[04:44] The end of your year. 你们的时代要结束了
[04:46] You’ve not adjusted their pieces to counter your own. 你没有移动他们的旗子迎战
[04:51] The city states are too busy fighting amongst themselves 各大城邦忙着相互交战
[04:53] to offer worthy opposition. 形不成像样的反抗军
[04:55] My brother… 我弟弟
[04:58] seeks to build alliances across Italy. 想要联合意大利的城邦
[05:01] He’s calling for a crusade. 他在召集十字军
[05:02] Followers of the false prophet are no match for my Janissaries. 伪先知的追随者敌不过我的军团
[05:06] Or my arsenal. 也敌不过我的军械
[05:08] You promised my father Da Vinci would join us. 你向我父亲保证过达·芬奇会加入我们
[05:11] He will. In time. 他会的 时候未到
[05:13] War waits for no man. 战争可不等人
[05:15] He will die with the rest. 他会跟其他人一起去死
[05:17] The fates will decide. Not you. 这要由命运来决定 不是你
[05:28] Abandon your pledge, 胆敢毁诺
[05:30] and it will be my steel that decides your fate. 决定你命运的 就是我的弯刀
[05:35] Caterina the soothsayer. She speaks! 占卜者卡特丽娜 她开口了
[05:52] Don’t touch her! 不许碰她
[05:57] We need privacy. Leave. At once! 我们要单独跟她在一起 都出去 马上
[06:07] Her skin is on fire. What do we do? 她的皮肤发热 我们怎么办
[06:12] We wait. 我们等
[06:24] The Page. 书页
[06:28] “She will find the Page from the Book of Leaves.” “她会找到《叶之书》的残页”
[06:36] Who? 谁
[06:39] The daughter. 女儿
[06:45] Lucrezia. 卢奎西娅
[06:47] We should have killed her when we had the chance. 当初有机会 就该杀了她
[07:42] Amelia. 阿米莉娅
[07:47] I’m so sorry. 对不起
[07:49] I’ve wanted to come and see you so many times but… 好多次我都想来看你 但是…
[07:56] I’m here now. 现在我来了
[08:00] I’ve been so frightened. 我曾经惊恐交加
[08:05] But I owe you a great debt. 但我欠你太多
[08:08] For even in my darkest hour, you… 即便在我最黑暗的时刻
[08:12] you’ve been there with me. 你也陪伴着我
[08:18] I heard your sweet laugh in the wind… 我听见你的笑声在风中回荡
[08:23] And I smelt those flowers you loved to wear in your hair. 我嗅到你喜欢在戴在头上的花香
[08:28] And I felt your touch on my hand. 我感到你触碰了我的手
[08:33] Then I… I’ve known that you’re with me. 然后我就知道 有你在我身边
[08:43] I won’t leave you. 我不会离开你
[08:45] I’ll stay with you. 我要陪着你
[08:49] Until night falls. 直到夜幕降临
[09:09] Steady, boy. 别动
[09:38] Lucrezia. 卢奎西娅
[09:47] Lupo Mercuri. 卢坡·莫丘利
[09:49] Your father… 你父亲
[09:51] Did he send you? 是他派你来的吗
[09:54] No. I came of my own volition. 不是 我来这里是自己的决定
[09:58] I no longer serve any master. 我不再为任何主人服务
[10:01] Neither do I. 我也一样
[10:03] F… Forgive me. 请原谅
[10:05] My manners are an ill-effect of my solitude. 独居生活让我丢了礼数
[10:12] A butchered pig, if you’d care to join. 刚宰的猪 你要不要一起
[10:16] Come inside. You must be exhausted. 进屋吧 你一定累坏了
[10:21] The rules have changed. 规则已经改变
[10:22] Admit it. You’ve missed me. 承认吧 你想我了
[10:24] Remain under my watch at all times within the Palace. 在宫里别出去 别离开我视线
[10:26] Understood? 懂了吗
[10:27] that hurts, Captain. I thought we had something. 太伤人了 队长 我还以为你我是有些交情的
[10:30] Never has this vaunted Palace been graced by such venal scum. 这华丽的宫殿从未充斥过这样多的渣滓
[10:35] You’re fortunate the Signorina 夫人的交友品味
[10:36] has such questionable taste in her acquaintances. 值得商榷 这实在是你的运气
[10:39] Yes, I’ve heard you two had grown close. 是啊 我听说她跟你走得很近
[10:42] – It’s a desecration! – Stay. -这是亵渎 -这里等着
[10:44] – A mockery. – I understand your concern. -这是讽刺 -我明白你们的担忧
[10:46] If we allow Rome to parade around the Signora’s remains, 若是我们允许罗马拿夫人的遗体游街
[10:49] there will be no turning back. 此事就再无圆转的可能
[10:50] Our citizens deserve to see what these monsters 我们的市民有权看到 那些禽兽
[10:54] have done to the Mother of Florence. 对佛罗伦萨之母做了什么
[10:56] And what about what she deserves? 那她应得的尊重呢
[10:57] Clarice Orsini will have a proper burial… 军械巡展结束后
[11:00] after the Pageant of Arms has left Florence. 克拉丽丝·奥尔西尼将得到妥善安葬
[11:03] Allowing Rome to host the festivities here 允许罗马在城中巡展
[11:05] comes with a hefty deposit to our coffers. 将为我们的财政带来大笔收入
[11:07] Our morality is not for sale. 我们的道德底线不可出售
[11:09] Without funds to feed our hungry, protect our children, 没了赈饥护幼 雇佣官兵的钱财
[11:12] pay our officers, chaos will rule the streets. 城市街道就将陷入混乱
[11:15] Then you and I will have a conversation about morality. 那时候我们再来谈道德底线吧
[11:18] If your desire is for Florence to join the Crusade… 如果你想让佛罗伦萨加入十字军
[11:21] Aligning with Rome is not an option. 与罗马结盟绝不可行
[11:24] But profiting from them, that we must consider. 但从他们身上得利 我们必须考虑
[11:29] Why are we even listening… 我们为什么要听…
[11:30] – Going well, is it? – Zo! -进展不错啊 -泽洛
[11:33] I didn’t think I’d see you again. 我还以为再也见不到你了
[11:35] Oh, thank God you’re home. 感谢上帝 你回来了
[11:37] I can’t imagine what you’ve been through. 我无法想象你经历了什么
[11:39] – You look… – Miserable. -你看上去 -糟透了
[11:40] Seasoned. 饱经风霜
[11:43] The maestro is well? 大师还好吗
[11:46] In a manner of speaking. 算是吧
[11:51] Now, that is quite the sight. 这一幕真不得了
[11:55] Our little Vanessa keeping those old fucks in line. 我们的小温妮莎教训这群老王八
[11:59] She is amazing. 她真了不起
[12:01] – What are they debating? – Rome. -他们在辩论什么 -罗马
[12:04] – Always Rome. – Enough! -永远是罗马 -够了
[12:06] A decision has been made. 我意已决
[12:08] Continue your bickering elsewhere, if you must, 还想争论的话 就到别处去吧
[12:10] but I am done listening. 我已经听够了
[12:20] You’re a natural. 你是天才
[12:22] Zo. 泽洛
[12:28] I’m so glad you’re still alive. 真高兴你还活着
[12:31] By the skin of my teeth. 九死一生啊
[12:34] – Where’s Leo? – He’s safe. -列奥在哪 -他很安全
[12:38] He’s just… Everything that happened in Otranto, 他只是…奥特朗托发生的一切
[12:40] he blames himself, 他觉得都是他的错
[12:41] as though he personally carried out every atrocity in the city. 就像城中发生的每一起暴行都是他的所为
[12:44] – How could he possibly…? – ‘Cause he’s Leonardo Da Vinci. -他怎么会 -因为他是列奥纳多·达·芬奇
[12:46] – ‘Cause the world revolves around him. – Where is he? -全世界都围着他转 -他在哪里
[12:50] He’s in the ashes of his workshop, 他在烧毁的工作室里
[12:52] working on war machines for Sixtus. 为西克斯特设计战争机器
[12:54] Sixtus? The Leo I know would sooner sell his soul… 西克斯特 我认识的列奥宁可出卖灵魂…
[12:57] He’s not the Leo we know. 他不是我们认识的列奥了
[13:01] It might be a while until we get him back. 想唤醒他恐怕要一阵子
[13:31] The woman on the deck standing next to the Ottoman prince. 站在奥斯曼王子身边的女人
[13:36] ‘That is your mother.’ 是你母亲
[13:46] ‘Think yourself a killer, Leonardo?’ 认为自己是杀人凶手吗 列奥纳多
[13:51] Think yourself a killer, Leonardo? 认为自己是杀人凶手吗 列奥纳多
[13:54] ‘Think yourself a killer, Leonardo?’ 认为自己是杀人凶手吗 列奥纳多
[14:07] But that is not what you are. 但你不是那样的
[14:12] My son. 我的儿子
[14:26] I thought…you were dead. 我以为你死了
[14:29] That’s what they wanted you to believe. 他们希望你那样以为
[14:34] They need you to hate them to wage this war. 我们需要激起你的仇恨 发动这场战争
[14:38] You’re not one of them? 你跟他们不是一伙
[14:43] I was once. 我曾经是
[14:49] I’m sorry. This is all my fault. 对不起 都是我的错
[14:56] I thought I was protecting you. 我还以为是在保护你
[15:00] I wanted to believe him. I loved him. 我想相信他 我爱过他
[15:03] I still do. 我仍然爱他
[15:06] But I cannot abide by his methods. 但我不能认同他的手段
[15:11] Al-Rahim? 阿拉西姆
[15:12] You and… you and he were together? 你…你跟他在一起过
[15:17] He is the reason I left your father. 我当初就是为了他离开你父亲
[15:25] I will tell you everything. I promise. 我会告诉你一切 我保证
[15:28] – But there’s no time. – What? -但是时间不多了 -什么
[15:29] They will be coming for her. The one you loved. 他们会去找她 你爱的那个
[15:36] Lucrezia. 卢奎西娅
[15:38] She seeks the missing Page from the Book of Leaves. 她在寻找《叶之书》中失落的残页
[15:49] The Book. 那本书
[15:58] I found the book, Leonardo. 我找到了那本书 列奥纳多
[16:04] And I saw what it was capable of. 我看到了它的力量
[16:07] You must not allow the Page to fall into the wrong hands. 你绝不能让残页落入恶人之手
[16:11] Even a single page from the Book… 即便是其中一页
[16:14] holds potential for great destruction. 也有造成大毁灭的潜力
[16:17] Oh, you… 你
[16:20] You want me to… 你要我
[16:22] wield it? 使用它
[16:33] No. 不
[16:37] No. 不
[16:41] – This is a trick. – Please. You must listen. -这是陷阱 -求你 听我说
[16:46] No. 不
[16:48] There is a girl with Lucrezia. Sophia. 卢奎西娅身边有一个女孩 索菲娅
[16:54] You must find the Page 你必须找到残页
[16:55] and protect them both from those that seek it. 保护她们俩不被寻书的人所害
[16:57] No. 不
[16:59] This is… 这是
[17:01] This is one of his… mind games. 这是他的心理战术
[17:07] Are you here to steal more of my designs, Al-Rahim? 你又来窃取我的设计吗 阿拉西姆
[17:13] ‘Cause you are wasting your time! 你这是白费功夫
[17:17] Just get out of my fucking head! 从我脑子里滚出去
[17:21] Get out! 滚
[17:31] My father, that we so willingly followed, 我们盲目追随我父亲
[17:33] is not the man that we thought he was. 而他并不是我们以为的那样
[17:37] Both of us were manipulated. 我们两个都被他欺骗操纵了
[17:42] Our loyalty exploited by those we trusted most. 我们的忠心遭到了最信任之人的利用
[17:45] That’s why I came back here. 所以我才回到这里
[17:48] To seek answers of my own. 寻求自己的答案
[17:52] Tell me, why are you here? 说吧 你为何而来
[17:56] I’m searching for something. 我在找一件东西
[17:59] Something that can be of use to a friend of mine. 一件对我的一个朋友有用的东西
[18:04] Something here? 那东西在这里吗
[18:07] When you were steward at the Secret Archives… 你作梵蒂冈密卷保管人的时候
[18:11] There was a page in the collection… 宝库中有一页
[18:14] from the Book of Leaves. Do you remember it? 《叶之书》 你还记得吗
[18:16] Would you like some more pig? 还要猪肉吗
[18:18] And then, when you left for Rome, 后来 你离开罗马
[18:21] the Page went missing. 那页书也不见了
[18:27] I assume that wasn’t coincidence. 我想这不是巧合
[18:33] Why do you seek this page? 你为什么要找残页
[18:36] Because some believe it holds great power. 因为有人相信其中蕴含着巨大的力量
[18:40] And if it does, 如果那时真的
[18:41] then perhaps we can use it against the Ottoman invasion. 或许我们可以用它对抗奥斯曼帝国的入侵
[18:45] You wish to become Italy’s protector? 你想当意大利的保护者
[18:51] My father’s lies brought the Turks to our shores. 是我父亲的谎言让土耳其人来到我们的海岸
[18:55] And…I share in that responsibility. 我也在其中负有责任
[19:01] So…I seek to make amends. 所以我要寻求补救
[19:07] You must be tired. 你一定累了
[19:10] You should get some sleep. 该睡觉了
[19:11] The Page? 残页呢
[19:15] Do you have it? 在你手里吗
[19:19] We’ll discuss this more once you’ve rested. 你休息好了我们再谈这事
[19:24] I’ll make up a bed for you. 我去给你铺张床
[20:01] Oh, what manner of beast are you? 你是什么鬼怪
[20:32] Leo. 列奥
[20:36] I brought Nico. 我带来了列奥
[20:40] Vanessa had the baby. 温妮莎生了
[20:46] – She wants to see you. – Yeah, he’s fat and happy. -她想见你 -对 孩子胖胖的 很可爱
[20:50] If I didn’t know better, I’d say he was half Vespucci. 要不是我知根知底 简直要以为他是个小韦斯普奇
[21:01] What’s he doing with that torch? 他拿火把干什么
[21:05] No! 不
[21:15] What the fuck did you do that for? 你们这是搞什么
[21:18] Now I have no idea how long it will last. 现在我没法知道它能撑多久了
[21:24] How long what will last? 什么能撑多久
[21:25] The flame-retardant mud. 阻燃泥
[21:27] Another moment and you would have been roasted. 再过一会儿你就变烤肉了
[21:29] Look at your arm. 看看你的手臂
[21:34] Shit. 该死
[21:37] If we’re to reach the tanks, it has to last much longer than this. 想要接近坦克 必须撑得更久
[21:44] – The tanks? – Mm. Armored gun carriage. -坦克 -土耳其人在奥特朗托使用的
[21:47] The Turks used them at Otranto. 带装甲的炮车
[21:48] Couldn’t you design something similar? 你不能设计出类似的东西吗
[21:53] I have a lot of work to do. 我有很多工作要做
[21:57] So…you should go. 你们走吧
[22:00] What? So you can work on weapons for Sixtus? 什么 好让你专心为西克斯特工作吗
[22:03] How can you align with him after everything he’s done? 他做了那么多坏事 你怎么与他结盟
[22:05] There’s more to it than you know. 事情比你所知的要复杂
[22:09] Maybe tell us what’s going on. We can help. 或许你说出来 我们能帮上忙
[22:11] All right. 好吧
[22:13] My designs… 我的设计
[22:15] my plans, were ripped from my head. 我的计划 从我脑中被偷走了
[22:19] They were used against me 被用来对付我
[22:21] and those I love. 还有我爱的人
[22:24] People died… 因为我的所知所学
[22:26] because of what I know. 很多人丧生
[22:28] Leo. 列奥
[22:30] So I can’t share my intentions, 所以我不能说出我的意图
[22:32] less I endanger you as well. 否则你们也有危险
[22:36] I’m sorry. 对不起
[22:39] It’s good to see you. 见到你很高兴
[22:43] Truly it is. 我是真心的
[22:46] But you must leave. 但你们必须走了
[22:50] Just go! Go! 快走吧 走
[23:02] Pay Vanessa a visit. 去看看温妮莎
[23:04] Meet the heir. 见见继承人
[23:07] Might do you some good. 或许对你有好处
[24:27] Hello? 有人吗
[24:31] – Oh, God. – Help us! -天哪 -救救我们
[24:36] Please. 求你了
[24:39] – Please… Please don’t… – Wait. -求你 请不要… -稍等
[24:42] Hurry. 要快
[24:48] Please help us. 请救救我们
[24:51] He’ll be back soon! Please hurry! 他马上就要回来了 请快点
[24:54] Get us out of here! 救我们出去
[24:56] Please! 求你
[24:59] He’ll be back! Hurry! 他要回来了 快
[25:07] Don’t worry. I’ll get you out of there. 别担心 我救你们出来
[25:17] You should not have come. 你就不该来
[25:19] The Page is mine, Lucrezia. 残页是我的 卢奎西娅
[25:29] You are having second thoughts. 您在怀疑自己的决定
[25:33] What if we’ve been too bold in our thinking? 若是我们的设想过于大胆了呢
[25:36] If we’re unable to sway Florence to our Holy Crusade… 若是我们不能说服佛罗伦萨加入神圣十字军
[25:40] We will turn the tide in our favor. 我们会力挽狂澜
[25:43] Of that I’m convinced. 我确信不疑
[25:44] If I didn’t know better, I’d say you were humoring me. 我要不是这么了解你 会以为这是玩笑话呢
[25:47] How dare you accuse me, Signora, 夫人 您怎敢无端指摘
[25:49] of such a peaceable disposition. 说我性情那样温和
[25:53] You’re worried about Florence’s new regime. 您担心佛罗伦萨的新统治者
[25:56] Florence is led by children. 佛罗伦萨正在一群孩童的领导下
[25:58] Disciples of Da Vinci, no less. 但是还有达·芬奇
[26:01] He will do our convincing for us. 他会替我们服众
[26:05] Without Florence by our side, 不得佛罗伦萨相助
[26:07] the foundations of our Crusade could crumble. 十字军的根基将会动摇
[26:11] And this trip will end in disaster. 我们此行也将悲剧收场
[26:16] Have a little faith, Signora. 请您多一些信心 夫人
[27:01] Signora Moschella. 莫斯切拉夫人
[27:03] Lord Girolamo Riario, 吉罗拉莫·利拉奥伯爵
[27:05] Count and Captain General of the Holy Roman Church. 神圣罗马教廷的大将军
[27:11] And may I introduce Signora Cereta of Venice. 容我介绍威尼斯的塞瑞塔夫人
[27:16] My partner in this endeavor. 我此行的合作伙伴
[27:18] It’s an honor to meet the new Mother of Florence. 能见到新一任佛罗伦萨之母真是荣幸
[27:22] Albeit under such grim circumstances. 尽管时局严酷
[27:24] You’re an emissary from Venice? 您是威尼斯的使者
[27:27] Do you not have a treaty with the Ottoman Empire? 你们不是与奥斯曼帝国缔有协约吗
[27:30] One we are willing to dissolve in honor of our fallen countrymen. 为了逝去的同胞 我们不惜毁约
[27:34] One of the many things I wish to discuss with you. 这是我想与您讨论的许多议题之一
[27:39] May we walk for a moment? 可以一起走走吗
[27:51] Does this one always lurk over your shoulder? 这位总是跟在您脚边吗
[27:54] Give us a moment, would you? I’ll be fine. 可以让我们单独谈谈吗 我不会有事的
[27:58] Thank you, Captain. 谢谢你 队长
[28:06] You’ve done well for yourself. 你混得不错
[28:09] Could say the same. 彼此彼此
[28:14] It is not as it appears. 并不像表面那样风光
[28:17] She will not be easily swayed by arguments to join the Crusade. 她不会轻易被说动 加入十字军
[28:23] Even if that argument comes from you? 即便是你的说辞吗
[28:27] Hosting your festival helps alleviate some financial burdens, 承接你们的巡展能减轻财政压力
[28:30] but that is the extent of our interest. 不过是出于利益考虑
[28:32] Neither Vanessa nor I favor an alliance with Rome. 温妮莎和我都不赞同与罗马结盟
[28:37] The incentives don’t end with the festival. 有利可图的不止巡展
[28:42] The Crusade can save Florence. 十字军能拯救佛罗伦萨
[28:44] In more ways than one. 不单单如此
[29:01] All these men were executed? 这些人都是被处决的
[29:04] Over 800. 八百多人
[29:07] Each beheaded in the name of our Lord and Savior 皆因我们的救主之名被斩首
[29:09] because they would not convert to Islam, 因为他们拒绝转投伊斯兰教
[29:12] with not only Alfonso of Naples defending the city, 守城的不只是那不勒斯的阿方索
[29:15] but your own Lorenzo the Magnificent. 还有你们的洛伦佐
[29:18] Rarely have two great warriors been overcome so severely. 少见两位勇士同被击败
[29:24] I trust now you see how dire our situation is. 我想现在你该明白我们的处境是多么危险
[29:29] No doubt the threat is extreme. 威胁无疑是巨大的
[29:32] But aligning with Sixtus 但与西克斯特结盟
[29:33] is not something we can consider lightly. 不是我们轻易会考虑的事
[29:37] My faith in the Holy Father has also been… 我对圣父的信仰也…
[29:40] slow to develop. 来得很慢
[29:43] But we have a mutual enemy. 但我们有共同的敌人
[29:45] Our very existence is on the line. 现在是危急存亡之际
[29:54] Lorenzo… 洛伦佐
[29:59] He’s really dead? 他当真死了
[30:02] The bones are merely replicas. 尸骨不过是仿制品
[30:04] I’m afraid we were unable to recover his body. 恐怕我们没能找到他的尸体
[30:18] Filthy garbage! 肮脏的垃圾
[30:22] There’s another one over there. 那边还有一个
[31:16] Your daughter said that the true Pope 你女儿说 真正的教皇
[31:18] was being held prisoner in the Vatican. 被囚在梵蒂冈
[31:22] I assumed it was another of her lies. 看来那也是她的谎言之一了
[31:26] Captivity was not my destiny. 阶下囚不是我的宿命
[31:30] Nor is it yours, Lorenzo de’Medici. 也不是你的 洛伦佐·德·美第奇
[31:37] Your Ottoman allies appear to disagree. 你的奥斯曼同盟似乎不这么想
[31:41] Everything that has happened… 已经发生的一切
[31:43] everything that will happen, 即将发生的一切
[31:45] was foretold by a man we all once knew… 我们认识和爱过的那个人
[31:49] and loved. 都预言过
[31:50] You must be Da Vinci’s mysterious Turk. 你一定是达芬奇神秘的土耳其人了
[31:53] And you are the grandson of Cosimo de’Medici. 而你是科西莫·德·美第奇的孙子
[31:58] This invasion was a part of his grand plan. 入侵是他的宏伟计划中的一步
[32:03] My grandfather never had a taste for such savagery. 我祖父从不爱好这等野蛮暴行
[32:07] Without this…sacrifice… 没有这些牺牲
[32:11] there can be no enlightenment. 就无法迎来教化
[32:16] What enlightenment? 什么教化
[32:19] I see only the dead, 我只看到了死人
[32:22] whom we burn to make room for more. 尸堆成山 只能焚烧
[32:25] Perhaps you confuse the path with the destination. 或许你混淆了必经之途和目的
[32:29] Your place is with us, Lorenzo. 你应当与我们为伍 洛伦佐
[32:33] You were born to rule. 你生来就是统治者
[32:36] Be a king to these savages? 给这些野蛮人当国王
[32:39] A ruler to murderers and rapists, is that what you suggest? 统治杀人者和强奸犯 这就是你的提议吗
[32:43] Cower with you behind these heathens… 跟你们一样 躲在异教徒身后
[32:46] who execute pious men, 看他们将虔诚信徒斩首
[32:48] and bathe in the blood of innocent children? 用无辜孩童的鲜血沐浴
[32:52] These savages are merely a tool we wield. 这些野蛮人不过我们假手的工具
[32:56] A blade to cut, a scythe to cull. 削切用的刀锋 收割用的镰刀
[33:03] When a tool outlives its usefulness… 当工具失去用处
[33:08] it is discarded. 就会被丢弃
[33:09] A second flood is coming. 第二波浪潮就要来临
[33:12] All you love will be washed away, 你所珍爱的 都会被冲毁
[33:14] unless you open your eyes 除非你张开双眼
[33:15] and allow yourself to be reborn 拥抱重生
[33:18] as a true Son of Mithras. 成为真正的米特拉之子
[33:30] I would sooner drown. 我宁可淹死
[33:56] Afternoon. 下午好
[34:00] What’s this? 这是干什么
[34:03] The last time we were together… 上次跟你在一起
[34:06] I was attacked and tortured. 我遭到了袭击和折磨
[34:11] You don’t remember? 你不记得了
[34:14] We were tracking Carlo de’Medici and his Labyrinth brethren. 我们在追踪卡洛·德·美第奇和他的迷宫同伙
[34:18] They must have laid a trap for us at the Medici Bathhouse. 他们一定是在美第奇家的浴池设下了全套
[34:21] I was struck from behind. 我被人从背后偷袭
[34:23] When I awoke, you were gone. 等我醒来 你就不见了
[34:25] My men found you, days later, in the tunnels beneath Rome. 几天后 我的人在罗马的地道里发现了你
[34:29] And I said nothing when I was found? 我被发现的时候没说什么吗
[34:30] Frankly, I am surprised to see you in such robust form. 说实话 看到你生龙活虎我真大吃一惊
[34:39] The Labyrinth. 迷宫
[34:42] They were behind it all. 他们才是幕后黑手
[34:47] They killed Rodrigo, Clarice… 他们杀了罗德里戈 克拉丽斯
[34:51] tried to condition me. 试图同化我
[34:53] We will avenge their deaths 我们会为他们复仇
[34:55] and make them pay for what they did to you. 让他们为对你做下的事付出代价
[35:00] Until then, I can only offer this as solace. 在那之前 我只能给你这个作为安慰
[35:09] Sixtus agreed. He’s funding my work? 西克斯特同意了 他要资助我的工作
[35:12] His Holiness understands 教皇陛下明白
[35:14] that if the Crusade is to stand a chance against the infidels, 要使十字军具备对抗异教徒的实力
[35:17] he needs your help. 他需要你的帮助
[35:20] We’ve summoned the leaders of the city states to Florence. 我们已召集各城邦首脑到佛罗伦萨集会
[35:22] We must convince them to put 我们必须说服他们
[35:23] aside their differences and join the Crusade. 撇开分歧 加入十字军
[35:27] A demonstration from you 有你做表率
[35:30] could seal their allegiance. 他们一定会拥护
[35:36] Well, then they shall have one. 那就给他们个表率
[35:51] I told you he would not listen. 我就说他不会听的
[35:54] Lorenzo is a stubborn man. 洛伦佐是个顽固的人
[35:58] But then…so was his grandfather. 不过 他爷爷也一样
[36:06] He’ll come around. 他会想通的
[36:07] If he doesn’t, 如果他不能想通
[36:08] my men will flatten his city on our way to Rome. 我的手下会在去罗马的路上把他的城市踏平
[36:13] Why do you fight for the Ottomans? 你为什么为奥斯曼人作战
[36:18] I know you were not born of their ranks. 我知道你并非生为他们同胞
[36:21] Your deftness with language betrays you. 你语言的笨拙暴露了你
[36:26] I was a prisoner, like your precious Il Magnifico. 我也曾是阶下囚 就像你的宝贝洛伦佐
[36:33] My brother and I were taken as children. 我和弟弟从小就被抓走
[36:37] You were slaves? 你们是奴隶
[36:39] Until I found Allah. 直到我找到了安拉
[36:42] He gave my life meaning when I had none. 当我的生命毫无意义时 他给了我目的
[36:45] And now you kill all those who refuse him. 现在 你杀死所有拒绝他的人
[36:54] As your people do in the name of their god. 你的同胞也以他们的神的名义做下同样的事
[37:03] Despite what you may think, we are not savages. 不管你怎么想 我们并非蛮人
[37:07] I was educated at… 我受过教育
[37:09] as were most of my men. 我们大部分人都是如此
[37:11] We are philosophers and artisans 我们是哲学家 匠人
[37:17] but because your Holy Father 但你的圣父
[37:19] paraded his son around Rome like an animal. 却让他的儿子在罗马像畜生一样游街
[37:22] To insult him, is to insult all of Islam. 侮辱他 就是侮辱整个伊斯兰世界
[37:34] That is my purpose here. 这就是我来此的目的
[37:43] Yours I’ve yet to grasp. 你的目的我还尚不清楚
[37:55] What grand mission of state are you on this fine day? 你今天又要办什么国家要务啊
[37:58] The Pleasure Palace. They’re late on their taxes. 享乐宫 他们缴税晚了
[38:01] – Oh, they’re paying you in fellatio? – Zo, we’re broke. -他们给你吹箫当税吗 -泽洛 我们没钱了
[38:04] What, you and Vanessa? 你和温妮莎吗
[38:06] Florence. 佛罗伦萨
[38:08] Carlo de’Medici stole 500,000 florins. 卡洛·德·美第奇偷了五十万弗罗林
[38:11] There’s nothing left. 什么都不剩了
[38:12] Holy fuck. 老天爷
[38:13] If I don’t find a new source of income, 如果我不找到新收入源
[38:15] We’ll be forced to join the Crusade. 我们便只能加入十字军了
[38:17] – What? And taxing Singh’s the answer? – Not just her. -征辛格夫人的税就行了吗 -不仅是她
[38:20] Collecting restitution from all illegal activities in the city. 征所有城内违法生意的税
[38:23] Well, if you think you can 如果你以为可以
[38:25] just walk into Singh’s and rob her blind, 大摇大摆地走进辛格的地盘直接抢钱
[38:26] you don’t know who you’re dealing with. 你就是不自量力
[38:28] Oh, I’m well acquainted. 我很清楚
[38:30] Sorry? You talked with Singh on your own? 什么 你自己跟辛格谈过了
[38:31] I am the highest advisor to the Medici family in Florence. 我是佛罗伦萨美第奇家族的最高幕僚
[38:35] What did she do to you? 她怎么对你的
[38:37] Not the donkey kick. You can still walk. 不是驴踢式 你还能走呢
[38:39] – It’s not important. – The woman with the man parts? -不重要 -那个有屌的女人吗
[38:40] – Enough. – Ah, the golden shower. -够了 -黄金雨吧
[38:43] Sorry, Nico, but you’re going about this all wrong. 抱歉 尼克 但你的方法不对
[38:47] That fuck palace is a bottomless treasure chest, 那个操堂 是个无底宝箱
[38:50] but you have to work with her if you want a piece of it. 但如果你想分杯羹就得跟她合作
[38:52] I tried. She refused. 我试了 她拒绝了
[38:55] Well, let me talk to her. We’re old friends. 让我跟她谈 我们是老朋友
[39:09] We have a proposition for you. 我们有个提议
[39:10] – Yes, I’m sure you do. – Let go of him. -当然了 -放开他
[39:14] Now. 马上
[39:15] Well…if it isn’t everyone’s favorite piss pot. 这不是大家最喜欢的尿壶吗
[39:20] Back for more? Or are you here to pay off his debt? 又来讨尿了吗 还是来替他还债的
[39:24] I’m here to collect yours. 我是来索你的债的
[39:26] And I’ve brought the Officers of the Night with me 而且我带来了夜巡队
[39:28] to ensure your cooperation. 以确保你配合
[39:32] – Are you threatening me, boy? – It’s no threat. -你是在威胁我吗 小子 -不是
[39:37] Signor Machiavelli has the one thing you lack. 马基雅维利先生 有你缺的一样东西
[39:42] Real power. 实权
[39:49] Thank you, darling. 谢谢 亲爱的
[39:52] Well? 说啊
[39:53] I thought you had a proposition for me. 你不是有什么提议吗
[39:57] Yeah. Let him tax your establishment. Share in your profits. 是啊 让他征你们的税 分你们的利
[40:00] – And in return? – In return… -作为交换呢 -作为交换
[40:04] he will share his power. 你可以分享他的权力
[40:05] He’ll give you a seat on the council. 他可以给你议会席位
[40:09] And you’ll be a true noblewoman. 你能成为真正的贵妇
[40:19] How long have you been here? 你们在这儿待了多久了
[40:23] I’m not sure. A fortnight? 不太确定 两周吧
[40:27] It’s hard to know. 不好判断
[40:35] The only way out is above us. 只有上面一条出路
[40:42] You’re not from the convent? 你不是修道院的吗
[40:45] No. 不是
[40:46] San Cosimato. 圣科西玛托
[40:48] – How did you get here? – He came late at night. -你怎么落到这里的 -他深夜到来
[40:51] Said we were in danger. 说我们有危险
[40:53] That we need to escape. 必须逃跑
[40:56] A cardinal from the Vatican. Of course we believed him. 梵蒂冈的主教 我们当然信了他
[41:01] There were four of us. 我们本来有四个的
[41:04] – Lupo’s gone mad. – You know him? -卢坡是疯了 -你认识他
[41:08] I used to. I… 以前认识
[41:11] It’s… He wasn’t this man. 他原来不是这样的
[41:16] What does he want from you? 他想从你这儿得到什么
[41:19] Each night…at moonrise, 每天晚上 月亮升起
[41:22] he takes one of us. 他就带走一个
[41:24] If we refuse, he sets the dog on us. 我们如果拒绝 他就放狗
[41:28] She’s not been the same since the first night. 她自第一晚之后就变了
[41:31] He’s insanely obsessed, but with what? 他是执迷了 但执迷什么
[41:36] What does he think that you know? 他以为你知道什么
[41:39] He spoke of a book. 他提到了一本书
[41:41] The pages change each time your eyes look upon it. 你每次看的时候 书上的内容都会变化
[41:44] He says one of us can translate it. 他说我们中有一人能翻译
[41:46] The Book of Leaves. He thinks you can read from the Page. 《叶之书》 他认为你们能读那一页
[41:49] There’s a library… 有个书房
[41:57] Lupo. 卢坡
[41:59] Lupo, you don’t have to do this. 卢坡 你不用这么做
[42:02] Let the girls go, and you and I… 放了姑娘们吧 你和我
[42:05] we can learn from the Page. 我们可以研究那一页
[42:06] We cannot. 不行
[42:08] Only those born with the gift can read the Page. 只有生来具有天赋之人才能看懂那一页
[42:10] And one of these girls has it. 其中一个女孩就能看懂
[42:13] – How do you know? – The Page told me. -你怎么知道 -那一页告诉我的
[42:19] Put on the chains, or I’ll send in the dog. 带上镣铐 否则我就放狗
[42:22] No! No, don’t! No, don’t do it! 不 别 别这样
[42:25] Don’t! You don’t have to do this! 你不用这么做的
[42:26] Put on the chains! 带上镣铐
[42:28] Lupo! 卢坡
[42:30] Lupo! 卢坡
[42:32] No! No! No! 别 别
[42:39] I’m here. I’m here. 有我呢 有我呢
[42:56] This better be good. 最好是要事
[43:00] You’ll need to hustle if you’re to collect it all. 你如果想全部买齐 就得快点了
[43:11] You want to leave? Yes? 你想走吗
[43:14] Here’s your opportunity. 给你机会
[43:18] Take it. 拿着
[43:29] What the hell are you making? 你要做什么啊
[43:31] Keep your movements random. 做事随机一些
[43:33] Can’t have anyone tracking the materials I’m using. 别让人追踪我使用的材料
[43:35] No. Shall I wear a disguise? 我要易装吗
[43:38] Little dress, perhaps? 或许穿条裙子
[43:40] Just hurry. 快点就是了
[43:41] I need everything by tonight. 今晚前全部买齐
[43:47] Is it true? 是真的吗
[43:49] You uh… 你
[43:52] You intend to stand against the Crusade? 打算对抗十字军
[43:57] We will not trade one invasion for another. 我们不能前门拒虎 后门进狼
[44:00] The Republic of Florence has been protecting itself 佛罗伦萨共和国一直在保护自己
[44:02] without Rome’s assistance for nearly 400 years, 近四百年来不需要罗马的帮助
[44:05] and I see no reason to change that policy. 我不认为现在有必要改变
[44:08] Well, I think 我认为
[44:10] you underestimate the cost of outfitting an army… 你低估了为一支军队提供配给的开销
[44:14] ..And the reality of the Ottoman threat. 以及奥斯曼威胁的现实情况
[44:18] Just as you underestimate me. 正如你也低估了我
[44:21] I may be new to my position, 我虽然是新官上任
[44:23] but I am not naive. 但我并不天真
[44:26] Your um… Your city is bankrupt, Signorina. 你的城市破产了 夫人
[44:31] And I assure you the Turks will rain fire on Florence 我向您保证 土耳其人会按照他们的计划
[44:34] on their timetable, not yours. 对佛罗伦萨降下灾难 而不是你的
[44:36] Do not forget history’s lessons, my dear. 别忘记历史教训 亲爱的
[44:40] The city of Bursa shared your pride 布尔萨城曾和你一样骄傲
[44:43] and suffered greatly for it. 却为此饱受苦难
[44:45] Florence is not Bursa. 佛罗伦萨不是布尔萨
[44:47] Surely not. 当然不是
[44:49] Bursa had the strongest military, the highest walls. 布尔萨有最强的兵力和最高的城墙
[44:54] They, too, went it alone against the infidel. 他们也在异教徒入侵时拒绝帮助
[44:56] – A hundred years ago. – Dragonetti. -那是一百年前 -德拉戈内蒂
[44:58] They closed off every trade route, 他们封锁了每一条贸易通道
[45:01] stopped supplies from entering the city, then simply waited. 阻止生活物资入城 然后只要等就好
[45:04] The city starved, withered away. 城市发生饥荒 逐渐丧失生机
[45:09] And years later… 过了几年
[45:10] when there was no-one left to fight, 当没有人活下来战斗的时候
[45:13] the enemy simply walked through their gates. 敌人轻松走进城门就可以了
[45:16] Nor can we simply let Rome walk through ours. 我们也不能让罗马轻松走进我们的城门
[45:20] Exactly what will happen if we join their Crusade. 加入十字军 就等于引狼入室
[45:30] We will not hand over the keys to our kingdom. 我们不会把我们国家的钥匙交出去
[45:32] Not to the Turks, not to Rome, not to anyone. 不论是土耳其人还是罗马人 什么人都不给
[45:37] Our Republic has protected itself without the aid of Rome… 没有罗马相助我们的共和国也曾保卫了自己
[45:41] There was a time… 曾经
[45:43] I thought history would revere the name Machiavelli. 我以为马基雅维利之名会名留青史
[45:47] But now… 但现在
[45:49] now I see you have let beauty cloud all judgment 现在我看着你任凭美人蒙蔽众人的判断
[45:53] with no less than the future of Italy at stake. 将意大利的未来置于险地
[45:57] My influence is not as strong as you imagine. 我的影响力没你想的那样强大
[45:59] Neither is your beloved Republic. 你挚爱的共和国也一样
[46:06] Are you blind? 你没意识到吗
[46:09] You are only as strong as Da Vinci, and he is aligned with Rome. 你和达·芬奇一样强大 而他已成为罗马的盟友
[46:19] Break it, you buy it. 碎了算你的
[46:25] Not the best representation of a moving tank, is it? 这不是一架在动的坦克最好的替代品对吧
[46:28] It’s not movement I’m worried about. That’s simple geometry. 我担心的不是它的运动 那只是简单的几何
[46:30] It’s penetrating the armor. That’s the real trick. 它可以穿透盔甲 这才是重点
[46:35] Now, their breastplates are made from the same impenetrable metal 它们的胸甲是用和他们的坦克一样
[46:39] as their tanks. 刀枪不入的金属制成
[46:43] Zo. 泽洛
[46:44] When I mix the catalyst and agent, 当我混合催化剂和反应物
[46:46] we will only have seconds 我们只有几秒钟
[46:49] to load and shoot before the glass dissolves. 赶在玻璃溶解之前装填发射
[46:52] What happens when it dissolves? 它溶解之后会怎样
[46:56] Well, when the warhead shatters, 当弹头破裂
[46:59] contact with the air should ignite the mixture, 与空气的接触会引燃混合物
[47:01] which should disintegrate the armor, 这样应该能让盔甲解体
[47:02] as though covered in molten rock. 就像被熔岩覆盖了一样
[47:08] You ready? 准备好了吗
[47:09] – Mm. – Good. -好了 -很好
[47:23] – Load it! – Jesus. -装弹 -天哪
[47:29] The glass is melting. Hurry up. 玻璃在溶解 动作快
[47:32] Light it! 快点火
[47:34] – Quick! – Trying! -快 -在点呢
[47:50] Holy shit. 妈呀
[47:59] Somebody tell Hades he’s out of a job. 谁去告诉冥王大人他失业了
[48:17] It’s not even dented. 竟然一点凹陷都没有
[48:19] How is that even possible? 这怎么可能
[48:22] Your rocket hit the target. Your explosives worked. 你的火箭打中了目标 你的炸药也有效
[48:26] Clearly they didn’t. Oh, fuck it. 显然都没起效 妈的
[48:36] Wait. Wait. 等等 等等
[48:39] There’s something here. 这里有什么东西
[48:42] Oh. Argh. Fuck. 妈的真烫
[48:47] – What? – Here. Look. -怎么了 -看这里
[48:50] What? 什么
[48:53] See it? 看到了吗
[48:58] It’s a maker’s mark. 这是工匠的标记
[49:01] Some kind of emblem… 某种纹章
[49:05] just under the surface. 正好在表面下方
[49:11] Oh, fuck me. 我操
[49:13] What? 怎么了
[49:15] Don’t tell me you don’t remember our little jaunt to Wallachia. 你难道记不得我们去瓦拉吉亚的旅行了吗
[49:20] – The Order of the Dragon? – One… -龙骑士团吗 -一枚
[49:23] Turkish sultani gold coin. Stamped on the back. 土耳其苏丹的金币 背面烙下章纹
[49:32] You stole this from Vlad the Impaler? 你从穿刺公弗拉德那里偷来的吗
[49:36] Maybe he has something to do with this indestructible armor. 也许他和这种坚不可摧的盔甲有关
[49:43] Well, there’s one way to find out. 有个办法能确认
[49:45] We’ll be in and out before he knows we’re there. 我们在他发现之前偷偷去一趟
[49:48] What? No. No way. Absolutely not. 什么 不行 绝对不行
[49:51] I’m not going back there, dead or not dead. 我死活都不会再回去了
[49:52] I need to examine this further. 我需要再好好研究一下这个
[49:53] Meet me in my workshop first thing in the morning. 明天一早来我的工作室见我
[49:56] I’m gonna need a raise. 我要涨工钱
[50:00] Leo? 列奥
[50:13] Damn it. 妈的
[50:15] What could he be doing to her? 他会对她做什么
[50:18] Oh…I don’t know. 我不知道
[50:28] The Cardinal that I knew, 我所认识的那个枢机主教
[50:31] he would never do this. 永远不会做这种事
[50:34] His mind has been corrupted by this obsession. 这种执迷侵蚀了他的思想
[50:38] You think the Book has driven him insane? 你认识是《叶之书》让他疯狂了吗
[50:41] I can’t see any other cause for it. 我想不出还有什么别的理由
[50:48] I will get you out of here. 我会救你出去
[50:50] I swear. 我发誓
[50:53] I will get us both out of here. 我会把你们俩都救出去
[50:59] Lupo? 卢坡
[51:02] Lupo? 卢坡
[51:13] We should have sent for Da Vinci. 应该让达·芬奇来见我们
[51:15] This is no way for the Regent of Florence to travel. 佛罗伦萨摄政不该如此出行
[51:17] I’ve walked these streets a thousand times. 我都走过这些街道无数次了
[51:19] I refuse to let a title shackle me to the Palace. 我拒绝让一个头衔将我锁在宫中
[51:27] Oh, fuck’s sake! 妈的
[51:29] What? 怎么了
[51:31] What? 怎么了
[51:42] Vanessa. 温妮莎
[51:44] It’s wonderful to see you. But now’s not the time. 见到你真是太好了 但现在不是时候
[52:00] Your friends are scared. You haven’t been yourself. 你的朋友被吓到了 你不是你自己了
[52:05] They don’t know if they should trust you any more. 他们不知道是否还能信任你
[52:07] They don’t trust me? 他们不信任我吗
[52:09] You’re working for Sixtus. 你为西克斯特工作
[52:12] Leo…he’s using you. 列奥 他在利用你
[52:16] No. 不
[52:19] No. 不
[52:22] I’m using him. 我在利用他
[52:26] It’s the only way that we can defeat the Turks. 这是我们打败土耳其人的唯一办法
[52:30] Ah, and when you’ve won, 等你们取得胜利
[52:31] Sixtus will turn those weapons on Florence. 西克斯特用这些武器对付佛罗伦萨
[52:34] – No. I’ll stop him. – How? -不 我会阻止他 -怎么阻止
[52:37] I don’t know. I… I’ll figure it out. 我不知道 我 我会想到办法的
[52:40] Leo, you can’t do this on your own. 列奥 你不能孤军奋战
[52:46] Stop pushing us away. 别把我们赶走
[52:56] Everything I do… 我所做的一切
[53:00] Everything I’ve done… 我做过的一切
[53:03] It’s for Florence. 都是为了佛罗伦萨
[53:07] It’s for you and… and Nico… 为了你 为了尼克
[53:09] and Zo and your baby. 为了泽洛 为了你的孩子
[53:12] You’re all I have left of my family. 你们是我唯一的亲人了
[53:14] They’ve taken everyone else. 他们夺走了我的家人
[53:16] They’ve killed my father, imprisoned my mother. 他们杀了我的父亲 囚禁了我的母亲
[53:20] I can’t risk… 我不能冒险
[53:23] any of you getting hurt. 让你们中的任何人受到伤害
[53:27] I’ve lost so much. 我已经失去了这么多
[53:31] I can’t bear to lose you, too. 我不能再承受失去你们的痛苦了
[53:33] No. No, you’re not alone, Leo. 不 不 你并非独自一人 列奥
[53:38] We can help. 我们可以帮忙
[53:40] Please let us help you. 求你 让我们帮你吧
[53:48] What’s his name? 他叫什么名字
[53:50] The baby. 你的孩子
[53:52] Giulio. 朱利奥
[53:59] Giulio. 朱利奥
[54:25] Dragonetti? 德拉戈内蒂
[54:41] Ahh! 天哪
[54:55] Shh. Shh-shh. 嘘 别出声
[55:07] He’s here. 他在这里
[55:11] Get back inside, Vanessa! 回里面去 温妮莎
达芬奇的恶魔

Post navigation

Previous Post: 达芬奇的恶魔(Da Vinci’s Demons)第3季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 达芬奇的恶魔(Da Vinci’s Demons)第3季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme