Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

达芬奇的恶魔(Da Vinci’s Demons)第3季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 达芬奇的恶魔(Da Vinci’s Demons)第3季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] He left me at the gates of the Vatican. 在梵蒂冈门口撇下了我
[00:02] And hell-bent on getting in bed with the Pope. 大摇大摆地进去了 一心要跟教皇结盟
[00:04] Why would he conspire with that devil? 他为什么要跟那魔鬼共谋
[00:07] It had to be you. You’re in league with them! 一定是你 你跟他们是一伙
[00:11] I need you to help me bring hell to the Turks. 我需要您助我将土耳其人打下地狱
[00:14] Clarice Orsini has been murdered, 克拉丽斯·奥尔西尼被人所杀
[00:15] her body found crucified in the Papal Bath. 尸体钉在十字架上丢在教皇的浴池里
[00:18] You’re being hunted by Italy’s most ingenious mind. 全意大利最智慧的头脑正在追捕你
[00:21] You have placed the future of the Labyrinth in jeopardy. 你将迷宫的未来置入了险地
[00:25] If Da Vinci gets too close, help him become One. 帮助他成为我们的一员
[00:32] ‘We are the Shadow at the center of the Labyrinth.’ 吾乃克里特迷宫中心的黯影
[00:34] – You shall join us. – ‘We are One.’ -你要加入我们 -我们是一体
[01:18] Andrea! 安德烈
[01:24] Andrea! 安德烈
[01:28] What have I told you about playing away from the house? 你又出门玩 我是怎么跟你说的
[01:30] Yes, I know, I know. 是的 我知道
[01:32] – Well, why do you do it, then? – Father said I could. -那你怎么还出来 -父亲说我可以
[01:35] Did he, now? And where is your father? 刚才说的吗 他人呢
[01:37] In his workshop. 在他的工作间
[01:40] He’s always in his workshop. 他老是在工作间
[01:42] Stay closer to the house. 别离家太远
[01:48] Andrea? 安德烈
[01:50] Yes, Mother. 是 母亲
[02:10] – Good morning. – Signora. -早安 -夫人
[02:16] You look ravishing. 你真是迷死人了
[02:20] Why am I so suspicious of your intentions? 我怎么觉得此话另有用意呢
[02:24] Because you’re brilliant. 因为你聪明极了
[02:28] What are you trying to avoid? 你想逃避什么
[02:30] A scolding from the wife. 妻子的斥责
[02:32] I know, you’re gonna chide me about Andrea’s models. 我知道你要为安德烈的模型数落我
[02:34] And I bet… Just… Just wait. 我敢说…你先等一下
[02:37] Wait until you see… this one. 等你看到…这个
[02:43] What does this one do? 这个有什么用
[02:44] Cuts through the air. 破空飞翔
[02:46] It’s like a corkscrew, look, it hovers…floats. 你瞧 是螺旋状的 可以漂浮
[02:51] Actually, no, that reminds me, I need to erm… 正好提醒我了 我需要…
[02:53] I need to perfect some form of breathing apparatus 我需要完善呼吸器的结构
[02:55] so I can retrieve the Underboat from the pond bottom. 然后就能取回池塘里的水底舟了
[02:57] – Leo? – I know, I know. I… -列奥 -我知道 我知道
[03:00] I let him play in the field again. 我又让他去地里玩了
[03:03] We need to talk about Rome. 我们需要谈谈罗马
[03:06] After we see if she’ll fly! 我们先看它能否飞起来
[03:08] Andrea, look at this! 安德烈 看这个
[03:14] Can we make it go higher, faster? 还能飞得更高更快吗
[03:16] Try. 试试看
[03:20] Look, he loves it. 看啊 他喜欢
[03:21] I’m just surprised the damn thing works. 我吃惊的是那玩意居然飞起来了
[03:24] Yeah, the weight-to-lift ratio could still use some calibrating. 升力和重量的比例还需要调整
[03:28] You can’t take Andrea to Rome. 你不能带安德烈去罗马
[03:35] Lucrezia, we… we can’t hide him from the world forever. 卢奎西娅 我们不能永远把他与世隔绝
[03:38] He gets enough of the world at school. 他上学时接触外界够多了
[03:42] Too much, if you ask me. 太多了 要我说的话
[03:52] If none of my family accompany me… 如果家人都不陪我…
[03:53] I will never go back to Rome. 我决不回罗马
[03:55] Which is why, if I don’t take our son with me, 所以说 如果我不带儿子
[03:58] then it will be noticed. 他们肯定会注意到的
[03:59] Let them notice. You did your part ten years ago. 随他们去吧 十年前你就完成了任务
[04:03] Why can’t they just leave us alone? 他们为什么不能放我们自由呢
[04:05] They have! 他们已经放了
[04:07] And if we want them to continue… 如果我们希望继续保有自由
[04:13] We can’t be noticed. 就不能被注意到
[04:26] Andrea? 安德烈
[04:28] – Andrea? – Andrea! -安德烈 -安德烈
[04:52] The Labyrinth, we are One. 迷宫 我们是一体
[04:55] We are the Labyrinth, we are One. 吾乃迷宫 我们是一体
[05:02] Stop! 站住
[05:04] Stop there. I told you, you stay away from there. 站住 我告诉过你 不准来这里
[05:08] Right? 好吗
[05:10] But can’t you hear the voices? 你没听到声音吗
[05:14] Come on. 走吧
[05:24] We are the Horns of the Increate. 吾乃先世界而在的角神
[05:26] We are the Labyrinth, we are One. 吾乃迷宫 我们是一体
[06:41] Thank you. 谢谢
[06:49] Brother Girolamo. 吉罗拉莫兄弟
[06:59] You wanted to see me. 你想见我
[07:03] I did. 正是
[07:17] Walk with me. 陪我走走
[07:23] You know the legends… 你知道
[07:25] of the monstrous Minotaur, 怪物弥诺陶洛斯的传说
[07:28] of the architect Daedalus, 建筑师狄德勒斯
[07:31] of the labyrinth he designed and built for King Minos of Crete? 为克里特国王迈诺斯修建了迷宫
[07:34] I do. 知道
[07:36] It was so well-crafted, 设计精巧
[07:38] so intricate, so complex… 错综复杂
[07:42] That Daedalus himself could not find his way out. 狄德勒斯本人都无法找到出路
[07:48] You’re telling me… 您是想说
[07:51] my situation is of my own making. 我面临的局势是我自己造就的
[07:56] You have taken Da Vinci. 你抓住了达·芬奇
[07:59] Brother Carlo is making him one of us. 卡洛兄弟正努力让他加入我们
[08:03] Not an easy task. 这任务不容易
[08:05] Da Vinci is resisting, as did you. 达·芬奇在反抗 跟你以前一样
[08:07] – I never… – Don’t fret, my boy. -我没有… -别急躁 孩子
[08:09] Resistance takes many forms. 反抗有多种形式
[08:12] All which must be overcome. 必须逐个压制
[08:16] Some do not survive, others are driven to madness. 有人没活下来 有人疯了
[08:20] The training weeds out the many to find the few. 训练淘汰掉大多数 留下的是少数
[08:23] We can only hope Da Vinci is among them. 希望达·芬奇也在其中
[08:27] Is it wise to have Brother Carlo 让卡洛兄弟来负责招安
[08:28] orchestrating the rebirth of such a valuable man? 如此有价值的人真的明智吗
[08:35] You do not trust Carlo? 你不信任卡洛
[08:38] He was once an agent of the Sons of Mithras. 他曾是密特拉之子的探子
[08:40] So was Da Vinci. 达·芬奇也是
[08:42] And so were you when you joined him on his quest. 你不也是 陪他辛苦追寻之时
[08:48] That was misguided. 那是误入歧途
[08:51] Even the great hero Theseus 即便是伟大的英雄忒修斯
[08:53] could not find his way out of the labyrinth 没有国王的女儿阿里阿德涅的帮助
[08:56] without the help of the King’s daughter Ariadne, 也走不出迷宫
[08:59] who provided him a thread, a clue, 公主给了他一团线 一点提示
[09:03] a lifeline. 一根生命之线
[09:05] Who is your lifeline, brother? 谁是你的生命之线 兄弟
[09:08] I hope and pray it is you. 是您 我如此希望 也如是祈祷
[09:41] Verrocchio… 维洛奇奥
[09:45] Clarice… 克拉丽斯
[09:48] I will see you hang for their murders. 我一定要让你为谋杀罪被吊死
[09:50] Your mentor was a necessary sacrifice. 你的导师之死是必要的牺牲
[09:54] But I did not kill Clarice. 但我没有杀克拉丽斯
[09:56] I adored her. 我爱慕她
[10:02] She was carrying your child. 她怀着你的孩子
[10:04] I… 我…
[10:06] – I didn’t know. – What if you did? -我不知道 -你要是知道呢
[10:09] Would that have made a difference? 会有不同的结果吗
[10:11] Would you have spared her life? 你会留她一命吗
[10:12] I didn’t kill her! 我没有杀她
[10:16] You will become One, Da Vinci. 你会与我们一体 达·芬奇
[10:20] And then help me find her killer. 然后帮我找到杀她的凶手
[10:37] Open your eyes and see! 睁开眼 仔细看
[10:40] – Open your eyes! – No! -睁开眼 -不
[10:42] – And see! – No! -仔细看 -不要
[10:43] – Open your eyes… – No, no… -睁开眼 -不 不
[10:46] And see! 仔细看
[11:13] What do you think you’re doing? 你在干什么呢
[11:15] Sorry. Did I wake you? 抱歉 吵醒你了吗
[11:17] I asked you a question. 回答我的问题
[11:19] – I’m dressing. – Well, don’t. -我在穿衣服 -别穿
[11:23] And what would you have me do? 你想让我怎么做
[11:24] Well, you could drop that towel for starters. 可以先放下毛巾
[11:27] It’s true what they say about you, 他们说你的话都是真的
[11:29] you are decadent and perverse. 你真是堕落
[11:30] There is nothing decadent 对人体之美的崇拜
[11:32] about admiring the beauty of the human body. 没什么堕落的
[11:34] Is that what you want to do, admire my body? 这才是你想做的吗 崇拜我的身体
[11:36] Yeah – in a host of perverse positions, of course. 没错 作为一个堕落的人 当然了
[11:44] Come back to bed. 回床上来
[11:45] I can’t. It’s late and it’s a Sunday. 不行 已经不早了 而且是周日
[11:48] it’s my day of rest. 今天是我的休息日
[11:49] Come and rest with me. 过来和我睡会
[11:51] It’s your day to spend some time with your son. 今天你该花时间陪儿子
[11:55] Right. Right, right, right, right. 对 对对
[12:16] Vanessa? 温妮莎
[12:24] Art is about seeing. 艺术在于观察
[12:26] It’s about truly seeing the world around you. 在于用心观察周遭的世界
[12:31] The things in it – people, places, 世界中的万物 人 场所
[12:35] the natural world. 自然世界
[12:38] I mean, take this… this ancient oak tree. 举个例子 这棵古老的橡树
[12:43] It looks like an oak tree but… 它看似一棵橡树 但是
[12:47] but if you look into its heart, 如果你深入探求
[12:51] into its essence… 它的本质
[12:54] We see a miracle. 我们看到的是个奇迹
[12:57] It’s the pinnacle of nature’s creation. 这是自然的巅峰之作
[13:00] But it all begins with seeing. 但一切都从观察开始
[13:05] So what do you see? 那么你又观察到了什么
[13:13] You’re not listening to me, are you? 你没在听我说 对吧
[13:15] What? 什么
[13:18] All these Sundays, you haven’t heard a word I’ve said. 这几个星期天 我说的你一个字都没听
[13:22] Art is about seeing. It all begins with seeing. 艺术在于观察 一切都从观察开始
[13:25] Nature is all around us, the pinnacle of creation. 自然在我们周围 造物的巅峰之作
[13:27] Alright. 好吧
[13:40] I don’t think that’s very funny. 我没觉得这很有意思
[13:44] I didn’t mean it to be. 我也没那个打算
[13:47] That’s mine! Give it back! It’s mine! 那是我的 还给我 是我的
[13:49] Why would you do something like this? 你为什么要画这种东西
[13:50] Give me back my work! 把我的作品还给我
[13:51] – How could you do this? – Give it back now! -你怎么能画这个 -马上还给我
[13:54] No, we do it at school all the time! 不 我们在学校一直画这个
[13:55] I don’t care about school! I care about you! 我才不关心学校 我在乎的是你
[14:34] I’m sorry. 对不起
[14:37] I’m not angry with you. 我气的不是你
[14:39] You hate the Labyrinth, don’t you? 你痛恨迷宫对吗
[14:42] No. 不
[14:44] No, I just… 不 我只是
[14:46] At times, I disagree with them. 有时我和他们意见相左
[14:50] When you come of age, into manhood, 等你长大成人
[14:54] have a family… 成家立业
[14:57] You’ll come to learn 你会明白
[14:59] that you have to make up your own mind about things. 有些事你得自己下决心
[15:03] You have to follow your own path. 你得走自己的路
[15:05] Choices are made… 那些做出的决定
[15:10] that are complicated. 是复杂的
[15:15] To do what’s right, sometimes you have to rely 为了做正确的事 有时你得依靠
[15:18] on those that you think are wrong. 你任务是错误的东西
[15:23] Here. 过来
[15:26] Is that why you burned the Book? 那就是你烧掉那本书的原因吗
[15:31] I destroyed the Book… 我毁了那本书
[15:35] because the knowledge it contained… 是因为里面的知识
[15:40] could have destroyed everything. 可能会毁掉一切
[15:45] All of this. 所有这些
[15:47] You, me, your mother too. 你 我 还有你母亲
[15:50] So you didn’t burn the Book for the Labyrinth? 那你烧掉那本书不是为了迷宫
[15:55] Though we shared an agenda, our motives were at odds. 我们虽然行动一致 但动机南辕北辙
[16:02] But my teachers say it is a sin to disagree. 但我的老师说不认同迷宫是罪孽
[16:11] Yes, well, like I say, it’s complicated. 对 就像我说的 这很复杂
[16:15] Good. Come here. 好了 过来
[16:17] Come here. 过来
[16:48] It’s just me. 只有我
[16:51] It’s Lucrezia. 我是卢奎西娅
[17:01] I saw you… from my bedroom window. 我从卧室窗户看到你们了
[17:05] I’ve… I’ve brought medical supplies and food. 我 我带来了药品和食物
[17:09] What took you so long? 你怎么才来
[17:12] – We got here hours ago. – Yes. -我们几小时前就到了 -对
[17:14] And I promised you that I would always offer you a safe haven 我向你们保证我会一直提供一个避风港
[17:17] but I can’t be part of your resistance. 但我不能加入你们的反抗活动
[17:21] Leo mustn’t know that I’m here. 决不能让列奥知道我来了这里
[17:22] So he still turns a blind eye to the holy hell 所以他还是对他为老朋友
[17:24] he concocted for his dear old friends. 创造的地狱视而不见
[17:26] If he didn’t save my life then I couldn’t save yours. 如果不是他了救我 我也没法来救你们
[17:34] Vanessa, sit down. Let me see your wounds. 温妮莎 坐下 让我看看你的伤
[17:40] Please. 请别这样
[17:46] Tell me what happened. 告诉我发生了什么
[17:47] – I’ll give you a guess. – The Labyrinth? -让你猜一次 -是迷宫吗
[17:51] They hit us just before dawn outside Montecatini. 破晓前他们在蒙特卡蒂尼外碰上了我们
[18:00] We lost some good people. 我们失去了一位好友
[18:05] Oh, God. Nicco? 天哪 是尼克吗
[18:10] Oh, Vanessa. 天哪 温妮莎
[18:12] I’m so sorry. 真抱歉
[18:14] Listen, your husband, he loved you very much. 听着 你的丈夫 他深爱着你
[18:17] Sorry? You should be sorry. 抱歉 你应该抱歉
[18:19] You should be enraged. Nicco’s blood is on his hands. 你该怒发冲冠 他双手沾满了尼克的血
[18:22] – Your beloved husband… – How the fuck do you figure that? -你挚爱的丈夫 -你这是怎么想出来的
[18:28] I want you gone, Zoroaster. 请离开 泽洛斯特
[18:31] Take whatever food you can carry, 带上你能带的食物
[18:34] and then get off my land. 然后滚出我的地盘
[18:37] – Can’t do that. – You will. -我做不到 -你会的
[18:41] Or I will turn you over to the Labyrinth 否则我就会向迷宫告发你
[18:42] when the patrol that is obviously dogging you 在追踪你的巡逻兵
[18:45] – manages to trace you here. – Leo! -找到这儿来的时候 -列奥
[18:46] You would see me…crucified? 你想看到我被钉上十字架吗
[18:52] Nailed to a horned cross, 钉在长角的十字架上
[18:54] like the thousands of heretics that line the road to Rome? 就像通往罗马路边的数千异教徒那样吗
[18:56] – I have a family! – So did I. -我有家室啊 -我也曾有
[19:02] I had a husband… 我曾有丈夫
[19:05] and our child. 还有个孩子
[19:08] But they were not at One 但他们和你的迷宫
[19:11] – with your Labyrinth. – It’s not my Labyrinth. -并非一体 -那不是我的迷宫
[19:13] They were not the Horns of the fucking Increate. 他们也不是他妈的先世界而在的角神
[19:16] – Vanessa… – So they burnt my baby, -温妮莎 -所以他们烧死我的孩子
[19:19] my house, my life, 烧掉我的家 我的生活
[19:21] trying to destroy me and my husband. 要毁灭我和我的丈夫
[19:26] And now they’ve murdered my Nicco 现在他们又杀了我的尼克
[19:28] and undoubtedly nailed his corpse 毫无疑问 把他的尸身钉在了
[19:32] to the nearest tree. 最近的树上
[19:41] Vanessa, I’m sorry, you have to go too. 温妮莎 抱歉 你也得离开
[19:44] – I’m sorry. – No, Leo. -抱歉 -不 列奥
[19:46] Not before we show you this. 我们要先给你看这个
[19:56] It’s the missing page… 是《叶之书》里
[20:00] from the Book of Leaves. 失落的残页
[20:02] In three days, 三天内
[20:03] the Labyrinth leadership will all gather in Rome, 迷宫的领导层将齐聚罗马
[20:07] for the Decennial. 为了十年之典
[20:10] Ten years since you burned the damn Book. 你烧掉那本书已经过去十年了
[20:11] You want me to read from that, 你想要我读它
[20:13] use the weapon that I sought to destroy… 使用我想要毁掉的武器
[20:19] to rain down more death… 带来更多的死亡
[20:23] more destruction? 更多的毁灭吗
[20:25] Something like that. 差不多吧
[20:28] Father, come quickly! 父亲 快来
[20:31] Andrea! 安德烈
[20:33] Andrea, I told you to wait by the tree! 安德烈 我叫你在树边等着
[20:35] But there’s people coming! 有人来了
[20:47] Andrea. 安德烈
[21:36] Leo…your eyes. 列奥 你的眼睛
[21:48] As I became One, did my eyes bleed? 我成为一员的时候 眼睛也流血了吗
[21:53] Resistance takes many forms. 抵抗有很多形式
[21:57] So I’ve been told. 我听说了
[22:00] I fear your zealous efforts will kill this patient. 你的狂热恐怕会要了他的命
[22:04] If death is Da Vinci’s way, 如果死亡是达·芬奇的路
[22:07] so he goes. 他就必须踏上死路
[22:09] We can offer him a lifeline, 我们可以给他一线生机
[22:10] a light in the darkness. 黑暗中的一线光明
[22:14] But the final choice is his, 但最终选择在他
[22:17] as it is for all of us. 我们都是如此
[22:18] Da Vinci’s death would not serve the Labyrinth. 达·芬奇的死对迷宫不会有益
[22:22] Or our Crusade. 也无助我们的十字军
[22:24] His sacrifice would not be in vain. 他的牺牲不会白费
[22:26] At least the Sons of Mithras 至少密特拉之子
[22:27] would not be able to use him against us. 将再不能用他来对付我们了
[22:29] The Sons are already using his designs for the Turk war machines. 密特拉之子已在用他的设计为土耳其造战争机器
[22:34] What more do they require of him? 他们还能要他做什么
[22:38] He is one who can read the Book. 他是能解读那卷书的人
[22:41] The Book of Leaves? 《叶之书》
[22:45] Can’t anyone read its pages? 不是人人都能读的吗
[22:47] Only those who’ve been prepared for the task 只有从一出生就为此
[22:49] from the moment of their birth. 做准备的人才行
[22:52] Da Vinci suffers the curse of destiny. 达·芬奇背负命运的诅咒
[22:56] You do not, my boy. 而你没有 孩子
[23:00] Is it wise to reveal yourself before him? 让他看到你明智吗
[23:02] He cannot hear us, his mind is far from here. 他听不到我们 他的思绪远在天边
[23:05] Take him deeper, Brother Carlo. Let him know who we are. 带他更深入些 卡洛兄弟 让他知道我们是谁
[23:08] We are the Horns of the Increate. 吾乃先世界而在的角神
[23:10] We are the Shadows at the center of the Labyrinth, 吾乃克里特迷宫中心的黯影
[23:13] we are the Unity within the Beast. 吾乃怪兽体内的统一
[23:15] We are One. We are the Horns of the Increate… 我们是一体 吾乃先世界而在的角神
[23:18] We are the Shadows at the center of the Labyrinth, 吾乃克里特迷宫中心的黯影
[23:21] we are the Unity within the Beast. 吾乃怪兽体内的统一
[23:23] We are One. We are the Horns of the Increate. 我们是一体 吾乃先世界而在的角神
[23:27] We are the Shadows at the center of the Labyrinth, 吾乃克里特迷宫中心的黯影
[23:29] we are the Unity within the Beast, we are One. 吾乃怪兽体内的统一 我们是一体
[23:34] ‘We are the Horns of the Increate. 吾乃先世界而在的角神
[23:36] We are the Shadow at the center of the Labyrinth.’ 吾乃克里特迷宫中心的黯影
[23:39] We are the Unity within the Beast. 吾乃怪兽体内的统一
[23:42] We are… 我们是
[23:45] At One. 一体
[23:46] We are One with the Architect, 我们与建筑师一体
[23:49] who is at One with us all. 他与我们是一体
[23:52] I’m sorry, sir, I… 抱歉 先生
[23:53] Don’t be. Sometimes I can’t remember all the words either. 没事 我有时也记不住词
[24:01] Father always forgets to say grace. 父亲总忘记祈祷
[24:03] Your father has much on his mind. 你父亲要记的事太多
[24:05] But when I remind him, he says we don’t have to. 但我提醒他时 他说我们不用做
[24:09] Andrea…you mustn’t disturb the Major. 安德烈 别打扰军士长了
[24:13] He’s no bother. 没事
[24:15] He’s a wonderful boy, 他是个好孩子
[24:17] bright like his father. 像他父亲一样聪明
[24:22] So what shall it be, then? 那么去哪呢
[24:24] The Church or the Crusade? 教廷 还是十字军
[24:28] Well, surely he’s a little bit young to be making such decisions? 他现在还小 哪能做下这种决定
[24:32] Nonsense. 怎么会
[24:33] When I was his age, I knew precisely where I belonged, 我像他这么大时 就已经知道自己想做什么
[24:36] who I was to be. 要成为什么人了
[24:40] Perhaps you wish to make things, like your father, 或许你想做工匠 像你父亲那样
[24:44] design glorious weapons of death and destruction? 设计美妙的武器 进行屠戮 毁灭
[24:47] I don’t do that anymore. 我不再做那个了
[24:49] Pity. 可惜
[24:51] Andrea, eat. 安德烈 吃啊
[24:52] Your father, Andrea. 你父亲 安德烈
[24:53] How much do you know of his achievements? 你对他的成就有多少了解
[24:55] He burned the Book of Leaves, 他烧了《叶之书》
[24:57] saved us all from the Sons of Mithras. 拯救我们免遭密特拉之子的侵害
[24:59] However, in some ways, 但也可以说
[25:00] the burning was not your father’s greatest achievement. 烧书并非你父亲最大的成就
[25:02] You flatter me, Major. 您谬赞了 军士长
[25:05] But surely your exploits would make for a better tale? 您的功绩该是更好的故事吧
[25:08] Your father’s greatest triumph – 你父亲最大的胜利
[25:11] he overcame his worst enemy. 是克服了自己最大的敌人
[25:15] Do you mean the bastard son of Florence? 你是指佛罗伦萨的私生子吗
[25:16] Leo. 列奥
[25:22] He overcame his own soul. 他克服了自己的灵魂
[25:25] There was a time your father 曾经 你父亲
[25:26] despised the Labyrinth and its teachings. 鄙视迷宫和其教义
[25:28] He conspired against us… 密谋反对我们
[25:32] Refused to become One. 不肯成为一体
[25:34] Despised me too, wanted my head on a platter. 还鄙视我 希望我人头落地
[25:39] But do not be cross with him. 但别生他气
[25:40] As I have said, he defeated his inner darkness. 就如我说 他击败了自己内心的黑暗
[25:44] And on that fateful day, 在那宿命般的一天
[25:47] your father stood amidst the embers of a dying city… 你父亲站在将死之城的灰烬中
[25:52] his beloved Florence aflame. 他挚爱的佛罗伦萨烈火熊熊
[25:55] He opened the Book of Leaves 他打开了《叶之书》
[25:57] and read the words he knew would destroy that wretched work… 读出了他知道将永远毁灭那可憎地方的
[26:02] forever. 字句
[26:05] Father has promised to take me to the Decennial. 父亲答应带我去参加十年庆典
[26:09] I’ll get to see Rome. 我就能看到罗马了
[26:10] And you shall sit by my side… 你将坐在我身边
[26:13] ..As your father receives tribute from the Architect himself. 看你父亲接受建筑师本人的赠礼
[26:15] Andrea, your father and I are yet to make that decision. 安德烈 这事你父亲和我还没定呢
[26:19] Yes, we have. 已经定了
[26:26] You’re not coming to Rome. 你不能去罗马
[26:29] – But you promised. – I know. -你都答应了 -我知道
[26:31] You said I could meet the Architect, 你说我可以见到建筑师的
[26:32] maybe even walk the Labyrinth. 甚至走迷宫
[26:33] Well, your mother and I have discussed it. 我和你妈妈讨论过了
[26:36] She hates Rome! She never wanted me to go! 她恨罗马 她根本不希望我去
[26:39] Father, you don’t have to listen to her! 父亲 你不是非要听她的
[26:41] Andrea. 安德烈
[26:43] I shan’t have such talk at my table. 不许在我的饭桌上这样说话
[26:45] – Go to your room. – I won’t go. -回房去 -我不
[26:47] You heard your mother. Go! 听到你妈妈的话了 回去
[27:05] This is for the best. 这样也好
[27:08] I was loath to speak before the boy. 我不想当着孩子的面说
[27:11] But I didn’t come all this way to simply sup with an old friend. 但我大老远来不是仅仅为了跟老朋友吃饭
[27:22] We assumed so. 我们猜到了
[27:25] The road to Rome has grown very dangerous. 通往罗马的路变得很危险
[27:28] ‘Murderous bands of heretics litter the countryside. 杀人越货的异教分子遍布乡野
[27:31] I killed one.’ 我杀了一个
[27:33] A young man. From your city of Florence, I believe. 一个年轻人 应该是来自你的佛罗伦萨
[27:35] We cut out his tongue, so he shall no longer speak heresy. 我们割了他的舌头 让他再不能传播异教思想
[27:39] Then his eyes. So he shall die in darkness. 然后挖出了他的眼睛 让他死在黑暗中
[27:42] And then we nailed him to the rotting branches of a dead tree. 然后我们把他钉在了一棵腐树上
[28:29] He cried himself to sleep again. 他又哭着入睡了
[28:33] He won’t even speak to me. 都不肯跟我说话
[28:37] Oh, God. 天呐
[28:40] I’m so sorry about all of this. 我真为这一切感到抱歉
[28:43] Don’t be. It’s the rest of the damned world that has a problem. 别这样 有问题的是这该死世界中的其他人
[28:47] It’s not you. 不是你
[28:50] Don’t go to Rome. Please don’t leave us. 别去罗马 求求你别丢下我们
[28:56] Well, even if I stayed… 即便我留下来
[29:01] you know they have to go. 你也知道他们必须得去
[29:10] I know. 我知道
[29:15] I’ll go to Rome with Carlo and his men. 我会跟着卡洛和他的手下一起去罗马
[29:18] They won’t harm me. 他们不会伤害我的
[29:22] I’m their hero. 我是他们的英雄
[29:27] If you take the page, could you… 如果你找到了那一页 能不能…
[29:33] if you read from it… 如果你读出来
[29:38] could you destroy them? 能不能毁掉他们
[31:37] You forgot to sign it. 你忘记签名了
[31:45] I’m no genius, but I know when to use a decoy. 我不是天才 但也知道什么时候该放个诱饵
[31:51] I see your curiosity still gets the better of you. 你依然是好奇心胜过一切
[31:54] It’s been a problem, hasn’t it? 这一直是个问题 不是吗
[31:55] If I’m remembering correctly, that particular trait 如果我没记错的话 你的好奇心
[31:57] of yours got us into our fair share of trouble. 让我们陷过了不小的麻烦
[32:04] Well…the world… 这个世界…
[32:07] was once a much simpler place. 曾是多么单纯
[32:12] No argument there. 没有争执
[32:16] Though I hated it at the time… 尽管那时候我觉得厌倦
[32:19] What I wouldn’t give to be just your scrounger again. 若是能做回你的跟班 我愿付出一切
[32:22] Well, my scrounger… 我的跟班…
[32:26] did help me construct a submersible machine… 帮我造了一艘潜艇
[32:30] – Nearly got us killed. – But it worked. -我们差点死在里面 -但它成功了
[32:32] It worked. 确实成功了
[32:42] – You want to see it, don’t you? – Very much so. -你想看是吗 -非常想
[32:47] Vanessa. 温妮莎
[32:52] Time to show him the real thing. 是时候把真品拿给他看了
[33:53] Don’t! 别动
[33:56] Speak one word… 敢说一个字
[33:59] and it will be your last. 你就没命了
[34:03] Put the page on the table. 把书页放在桌子上
[34:05] And step away. 然后站远点
[34:09] Now! 快点
[34:40] Take these two heretics and give them the chance to become One. 把这两个异教分子带走 给他们加入我们的机会
[34:43] No. 不要
[34:46] No, they’re my friends. 不要 他们是我的朋友
[34:49] If any harm comes to them, 如果他们受到任何伤害
[34:51] the Architect will hear of this. 建筑师会听到的
[34:52] We’re a long way from Rome, Da Vinci. 我们离罗马十万八千里呢 达·芬奇
[34:55] Take them! 把他们带走
[35:22] You can fix this. 你还来得及补救
[35:25] It’s not too late, but you have to wake up. 还不算太迟 但你必须醒醒了
[35:32] No… No. 不 不要
[35:34] No. No. 不 不
[35:46] – May I ask… – That is why you are here. -可否请问… -你不就是为了这个来的吗
[35:49] Da Vinci’s resistance, have you… 达·芬奇的这种反抗 你…
[35:53] have you ever seen anything like it before? 你以前见过类似的吗
[35:56] Once. Me. 只有一次 就是我自己
[35:59] As the Architect before me 建筑师在我面前
[36:01] tried to guide my path through the Labyrinth I resisted. 试图领我走过迷宫 而我抗拒
[36:04] What form did your resistance take? 你是以何种形式抵抗的呢
[36:07] I found myself in a maze of my own making. 我发现我身处一座自己建造的迷宫
[36:12] A world unto itself. 一个自成一体的世界
[36:15] A past, present, future… 在那里 过去 现在和将来
[36:18] playing out on a stage, trapped. 像戏剧一样逐渐展开 周而复始
[36:22] I was adrift. A lost soul. 我随波逐流 一缕迷失的游魂
[36:25] Lost within myself. 迷失于自我
[36:27] How did you defeat this madness? 你是如何战胜这种错乱的呢
[36:29] Not madness. An inner life. 不是错乱 它是你内在的生命
[36:32] Shadows on the cave wall. 是你投射在洞穴墙壁上的影子
[36:34] Who’s to say a lifetime cannot pass in an instant? 谁能说一生不会转瞬即逝呢
[36:37] Cradle to grave is but a drop in the water. 从摇篮到坟墓 不过沧海一粟
[36:41] How did your Architect guide you out? 建筑师是如何将你引出来的
[36:44] After hours and hours of guidance, 带我走了很长一段时间之后
[36:47] he threw me a lifeline. 他扔给我一根生命线
[36:48] A desperate, dangerous one. 绝望又危险
[36:51] He poisoned me. 他给我下了毒
[36:55] With this. 用的就是这个
[36:57] Poison? 下毒
[36:58] Choosing life is meaningless 选择生命是无意义的
[37:00] unless death is a choice as well. 除非将死亡作为另一个选项
[37:10] You fear for Leonardo. 你在为列奥纳多担心
[37:13] He has… 他有着…
[37:18] He has a unique mind. 他有着独一无二的头脑
[37:20] Which makes him a danger to us all. 这让他对我们所有人构成了威胁
[37:23] You believe we are better off without him? 您认为他死掉我们会更好吗
[37:27] Until every child lives by His Divine doctrine, 除非每位子民都遵循上帝神圣的教义
[37:31] God’s tether to this world remains precarious. 否则神与世界的联系就不稳固
[37:36] Da Vinci and those like him threaten His very existence. 达·芬奇和类似他的人威胁了上帝的存在
[37:41] Something has happened. 看来发生了什么事
[37:47] There are whispers amongst the blades. 有传言称
[37:51] The Sons of Mithras seek a lost page from the Book of Leaves. 密特拉之子在寻找《叶之书》中遗失的一页
[37:56] If they use it to achieve their enlightenment 如果他们利用它完成了教化
[37:59] it will be at the expense of all we hold dear. 我们将以失去我们珍爱的一切
[38:03] It will ensure the death of faith. 它一定会导致信仰的失落
[38:07] Da Vinci will leave here as one of us… 达·芬奇要么作为我们的一员离开这儿
[38:11] or he will not leave at all. 要么永远不能离开
[38:13] Fear not, this elixir helped me make the right choice. 别担心 这药剂曾帮我做出了正确的选择
[38:19] I trust it shall do the same for him. 我相信它也能对他发挥同样的功效
[38:31] I’m almost happy for her… 我几乎为她感到高兴
[38:35] The losses she suffered. 她承受着失去的痛苦
[38:37] The pain she woke up with every day. 每天都伴着悲痛醒来
[38:44] Maybe she’s at peace now. 或许现在她能安息了
[38:49] Maybe they’re all at peace now. 或许现在他们都能安息了
[38:51] If you believe that sort of thing. 如果你信这类说法的话
[38:56] I’m not sure what I believe. 我不确定自己信什么
[39:03] I’m not sure of anything any more. 我对任何事都不再确定了
[39:08] You’re a far cry 你已经不再是
[39:10] from the man I sailed the ocean with, 那个带我渡洋跨海
[39:11] to wherever the fuck that was. 无论前途何方的人
[39:12] The Da Vinci I knew then 那时我认识的达·芬奇
[39:14] tempted fate with his own purpose. 带着自己的目标挑战命运
[39:18] He knew what he wanted from the world 他知道自己想从这个世界得到什么
[39:19] and he made it happen. 并能将它实现
[39:22] I would have done anything for that man. 为了那个人 我愿意做任何事
[39:43] There’s nothing to do, but wait until the dawn. 什么都不用做 只需静待黎明
[39:47] If he survives he will be with us. 如果能活下来 他就会加入我们
[39:51] And if he does not? 如果他活不下来呢
[39:53] He will not be against us. 那也不会再与我们为敌了
[39:55] Either way we prevail. 不论哪种结果 都是我们获胜
[40:09] We are the Horns of the… 吾乃先世界…
[40:13] We… 吾…
[40:15] This is for my friend Nicco. 这一拳是为了我的朋友尼克
[40:17] The one you killed on the road. 你在路上杀死的那个
[40:21] And this is for Vanessa. 这拳是为了温妮莎
[40:22] The one you killed last night. 你昨晚杀死的那个
[40:26] This is because I feel like it. 这一拳是因为我想揍你
[40:29] You bastard! 你个混蛋
[40:31] Zo! 泽洛
[40:38] We need him alive. 我们得留他活口
[40:41] I won’t kill him. 我不会杀他的
[40:44] Just… 只是
[40:48] making him bleed. 让他流点儿血
[40:52] There’s someone coming. 有人来了
[40:56] It’s the Lieutenant. 是他的副官
[40:56] Stop there! 站住
[40:59] We have your Major. 你们的军士长在我手上
[41:01] He is alive and our captive. 他还活着 是我们的俘虏
[41:04] Prove to me he is alive. 向我证明他还活着
[41:11] Say something. 说句话
[41:17] – I’m alive, Lieutenant! – Good boy. -我还活着 副官 -乖孩子
[41:21] I’m coming out to talk terms. 我现在出去谈条件
[41:23] Understood. 明白
[41:39] I will go with you to Rome. 我跟你妈去罗马
[41:42] For the ceremony, for the Decennial. 去参加十年庆典
[41:44] But I will leave behind Major de’ Medici… 但我要把美第奇军士长留下
[41:48] under our guard. 由我们看管
[41:50] There I will get assurances, personally, 到罗马之后 我会从建筑师那里获得保证
[41:53] from the Architect that our bargain is intact. 我们的协议将被遵守
[41:57] That my family is safe. 我的家人安全无虞
[42:02] Upon my return with these assurances… 等我带着这样的保证返回
[42:05] your Major will be released. 就释放你们的军士长
[42:07] What of the heretic? 那个异教分子呢
[42:09] He will be free to live whatever life he chooses. 他将自由选择自己的生活
[42:14] And if I hear that any harm has come to him or my family… 如果我听到他或我的家人遭到什么不测
[42:19] your Major will die. 你的军士长就没命了
[42:30] You’re a dutiful son, are you not? 你是个乖孩子 是不是
[42:32] Your parents have been deceived by these heretics. 你父母受了异教分子的蒙骗
[42:37] They wish to harm your mother and father, 他们要害你的父亲母亲
[42:39] and turn them against the Labyrinth. 鼓动他们与迷宫为敌
[42:40] – Do you understand? – Yes. -你明白吗 -明白
[42:44] You are a good son of the Labyrinth. 你是迷宫的好儿子
[42:48] – Find a knife – Andrea? -找把刀 -安德烈
[42:49] cut my bonds. 割断我的绳子
[42:50] So I may free your parents and we can become One. 让我解放你的父母 我们重为一体
[42:57] Don’t you ever speak to him again. 不要再跟他说话
[43:01] Don’t even look at him. 看都不要看他一眼
[43:03] He will poison you with his vile ways and his evil faith. 他会用卑鄙的手段和邪恶的信仰毒害你
[43:07] Do you hear me? 你听到了吗
[43:09] Andrea, he is a killer. 安德烈 他是个杀人凶手
[43:10] He and his kind have brought nothing but pain and suffering to this world! 他们这种人给世间带来的只有苦难
[43:16] They teach hate and lies. 他们灌输仇恨和谎言
[43:20] And I will die 我宁愿死去
[43:22] before I see you become a good son of the Labyrinth. 也不要看到你变成迷宫的好儿子
[43:24] Do you hear me? 你听到了吗
[43:26] Andrea, are you listening to me? 安德烈 你在听吗
[43:30] Yes, Mother. 是 母亲
[43:32] Good. 好
[43:36] Why don’t you go to your room, get some rest? 你回房间休息吧
[44:03] They’re coming! 他们来了
[44:25] Go! 走
[44:58] Andrea… 安德烈
[45:01] We are One. 我们是一体
[45:02] We are the Unity within the Beast. We are One. 吾乃怪兽体内的统一 我们是一体
[45:05] – We are One. – We are One. -我们是一体 -我们是一体
[45:07] – We are One. – We are the Unity within the Beast. -我们是一体 -不
[45:09] – We are One. – No. -我们是一体 -不
[46:04] – ‘Wake up.’ – ‘Wake up.’ -醒醒 -醒醒
[46:06] – ‘Wake up…’ – ‘Wake up…’ -醒醒 -醒醒
[46:18] ‘Wake up. Wake up.’ 醒醒 醒过来
[46:22] ‘Leo, wake up.’ 列奥 醒一醒
[46:23] ‘Wake up.’ 醒醒
[46:25] ‘Wake up, Leo.’ 醒醒 列奥
[46:27] ‘Wake up.’ 醒醒
[46:33] Father! 父亲
[46:35] Andrea. 安德烈
[46:38] I’m sorry. 对不起
[46:41] I love you, but… 我爱你 但是…
[46:47] Oh, but you’re not real. 但你不是真的
[46:49] You’re not real. None of this is real. 你不是真的 这些都不是真的
[46:51] None of this is real. You’re not real. 这些都不是真的 你不是真的
[46:53] None of this is real. 这些都不是真的
[46:58] I have to wake up. 我必须醒来
[47:01] I have to wake up. Wake up, wake up. 我必须醒来 醒来 醒醒
[47:03] Wake up. I have to wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. 醒来 我必须醒来 醒来 醒醒 醒醒
[47:06] Wake up! 醒醒
[47:16] The hell is this about? 这是搞什么鬼
[47:18] Your men said to bring a cart, 你的人说要一辆马车
[47:19] enough food and water for a long journey. 备足长途跋涉的食物和水
[47:23] Shit. 该死
[47:28] What happened? 怎么了
[47:32] We were tracking Carlo de’ Medici when we were ambushed. 我们在追查卡洛·德·美第奇时遭到伏击
[47:34] Da Vinci was captured, I was left for dead. 达芬奇被抓走了 我被留下等死
[47:36] – Where’s Carlo now? – Gone. -卡洛在哪里 -跑了
[47:39] As though he knew we were coming. 就好像他知道我们会来
[47:42] – Okay. – You must take him back to Florence. -好 -你必须带他回佛罗伦萨
[47:44] He’ll be safe there. 他在那里会安全的
[47:46] Give me a hand. 帮我一把
[47:52] Yep. 起
[48:02] What have they done to you? 他们对你做了什么
[48:29] When he wakes up he will only see you. 等他醒来 他会只看到你
[48:33] – You’re not coming with us? – I will see you again. -你跟我们一起走吗 -我们会再见的
[48:36] But not before I have proved my worth to Leo… 但不会在我向列奥和我自己
[48:40] and to myself. 证明我的价值
[49:42] You look like shit. 你看上去像一坨屎
[49:44] Well, I was worried the Labyrinth had turned you, but, no… 我还担心迷宫转变了你 但是没有
[49:48] you are still an ass. 你还是那个混蛋
[49:50] Oh, Riario… 利拉奥
[49:55] He saved me. 他救了我
[49:57] I couldn’t believe it either. 我也不敢相信
[50:00] It would have been easier if he’d just… 要是他… 要是他们 能直接转化我
[50:05] If they’d just made me one of them. 倒也容易得多
[50:08] Not having… not having to think for myself. 我就不必…不必再自己思考
[50:12] What the hell are you on about? 你叨念什么呢
[50:17] I had visions of… 我看到了幻象
[50:22] of what might have been. Of what… 那些本可能会发生的事情
[50:25] of what still could be. 仍然可能会发生的事情
[50:30] I was married. I had a family. 我结了婚 有了孩子
[50:37] But the cost… 然而代价…
[50:45] Are you sure you’re okay? 你确定你没事吗
[50:52] What’s this? 这是什么
[50:55] A souvenir. I pulled it off a dead Turk. 战利品 我从一个死掉的土耳其人身上拿的
[50:58] Might be worth a few florins. 或许能换几个弗罗林
[51:04] – Where are we? – We… -我们在哪里 -我们
[51:06] shall be in Florence by morning. 明早就能到佛罗伦萨了
[51:11] At least I think we will. 至少我估计是这样
[51:14] You don’t happen to have a map in that journal of yours, 你那本手记里不会正好有张
[51:16] by any chance, do you? 地图吧
[51:17] Not that I doubt my obvious superior navigation skills, 倒不是说我怀疑自己优秀的导航技巧
[51:21] it’s just that dirt roads 只是一夜没睡
[51:22] tend to look the same when you haven’t slept… 这泥土路啊 看起来都一个样了
达芬奇的恶魔

Post navigation

Previous Post: 达芬奇的恶魔(Da Vinci’s Demons)第3季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 达芬奇的恶魔(Da Vinci’s Demons)第3季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme