Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

达芬奇的恶魔(Da Vinci’s Demons)第2季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 达芬奇的恶魔(Da Vinci’s Demons)第2季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Lorenzo’s lost blood. 洛伦佐失血过多
[00:02] I’m gonna give him some of mine. 那我把自己的血输给他
[00:03] I feared I’d lost you. 我还担心会失去你
[00:05] Where am I? 我在哪
[00:05] You’re where you belong. 你知道你该陪伴在我身边
[00:07] There is goodness in you. 你有善心
[00:09] There is grace. 还有慈悲
[00:10] No-one looks on me and sees grace. 没人能从我身上看到慈悲
[00:13] I do. 我能
[00:14] Storm on the way, your grace. 大人 风暴来袭
[00:16] Could push us into the rocks. 我们可能会撞上礁石
[00:17] This is not how I saw us finding your New World. 没想到会是这样找到你的新世界
[00:21] Nico! 尼克
[00:21] Not everyone abandoned him. 并非所有人都抛弃了他
[00:24] You dare enter Naples unannounced 你不请自来那不勒斯
[00:26] and meet with my wife in secret? 还偷偷与我妻子会面
[00:29] So all must earn a seat at my table. 想上座 就得赢得你的席位
[00:32] Call it a game. 就当是个狩猎游戏吧
[00:34] Then make me a full partner in your plan. 请把您的计划完完整整地告诉我吧
[00:36] The Sword of Osman Gazi. 奥斯曼·加齐之剑
[00:38] I’m taking it with me. 我是来带走它的
[00:39] They came here when I was just a little girl. 我还是个小女孩时他们到了这里
[00:41] We called them the Sun and the Moon. 我们叫他们太阳和月亮
[00:43] It is her face I see in yours. 我在你脸上看出她的轮廓
[00:45] She came for the Book of Leaves. 她来寻找《叶之书》
[00:47] My mother. 我母亲
[01:58] My dreamer. 我的梦想家
[02:00] Soon you will enter the Vault of Heaven. 你很快就能进入天穹
[02:08] I feared I’d lost you. 我还担心会失去你
[02:14] I’ve been here before. 我来过这儿
[02:21] There is only one way to enter the Vault of Heaven, Leonardo. 要进入天穹只有一种方法 列奥纳多
[02:26] You must become one with me forever. 你要永远与我合二为一
[02:30] Your secrets, mine. 将你的秘密告诉我
[02:33] And my secrets, yours. 我的秘密也属于你
[02:34] So… 那么
[02:39] Is this… 你这是
[02:41] a marriage proposal? 在求婚吗
[02:43] Are you devoted to another? 你已经心有所属了吗
[02:46] No. 没有
[03:21] Topa believes you will die in the trials ahead. 托帕认为你无法活着通过即将到来的测试
[03:24] And he may be right. 他可能是对的
[03:27] He will make the ceremony binding us as grueling as possible. 他会让我们结合的仪式万分艰难
[03:31] He wants the Book always to remain in the Vault. 他想把《叶之书》永远留在天穹
[03:35] But why would the Book still be in the Vault? 但是《叶之书》怎么还会在天穹里
[03:38] When my mother left here, why didn’t she take it with her? 我妈妈离开时 为什么没带走
[03:42] You mistake my words. 你理解错了
[03:45] I said she went in the Vault. 我说她进入了天穹
[03:48] I never said she left it. 我没说过她离开了
[03:58] Not an inch further. 不许再靠近一寸
[04:03] You can’t have any idea what kind of man he is. 你根本不知道他是什么样的人
[04:06] I have attended him for years. 我照顾他好几年了
[04:09] I speak your language, thanks to him. 多亏了他 我会说你们的语言
[04:12] He is a man much like Da Vinci. 他跟达·芬奇很像
[04:14] They’re both dangerous, that’s as far as it goes. 他们都很危险 没别的相似之处了
[04:17] He released me from slavery, 他给了我自由
[04:20] as your friend has made men free. 你朋友也做过这种事
[04:24] He has seen others die for his goals 他曾目睹他人为了他的目的死去
[04:26] just as Da Vinci has. 达·芬奇也一样
[04:30] And they need each other. 而且他们需要彼此
[04:32] If it’s come to a point where Da Vinci needs that twisted shitheel, 如果达·芬奇什么时候真需要这个变态
[04:36] you might as well choke me to death yourself. 那你不如亲手掐死我
[04:39] You will never understand him. 你永远不会理解他
[04:41] There we agree. 这我同意
[04:54] Focus past the pain. 别去想疼痛
[05:14] Tell me about my wife. 跟我说说我妻子
[05:24] What was Ippolita like, 伊波利塔以前什么样
[05:26] when you first saw her? 你们最初相遇的时候
[05:29] What did you have that charmed her? 你凭什么迷住了她
[05:34] Heroics? 英雄气概
[05:36] Poetry? 诗词歌赋
[05:39] Money? 还是金钱
[05:41] What did the trick? 是为什么
[05:42] Alfonso, it was a very long time ago. 阿方索 那是很久以前的事了
[05:49] Not for her! 她还没忘却
[05:52] She is married to a duke, 她嫁给了一位公爵
[05:54] but still dreams of her past with a common money-lender. 却还念念不忘跟卑贱的放贷人的过往
[06:01] You send two whispered words to Ippolita, 你派人给伊波利塔捎了句话
[06:04] and she comes running like a bitch for its master. 她就像狗见了主人一样跑来找你
[06:13] I want to know how you won her. 我要知道你是怎样赢得她的
[06:18] Every detail. 全都告诉我
[06:23] It was simple. 简单
[06:25] With my tongue. 我舌上功夫好
[06:41] Filthy fucking Florentine! 你个肮脏的佛罗伦萨猪
[06:43] You’ve forgotten your place. 你忘了自己的身份了
[06:45] You’ve forgotten where you are, Magnifico. 你忘了自己身在何处了 殿下
[06:49] This is not Florence. 这里可不是佛罗伦萨
[07:03] This is Naples! 这里是那不勒斯
[07:06] Where your little ploys of finance count for nothing! 你的金融伎俩在这里一钱不值
[07:11] Where the depravity of your artists will not stand. 你们堕落的艺术在这里也无处容身
[07:16] Where the only truly holy things are strength… 这里唯一真正神圣的 是力量
[07:22] and a good aim. 和准星
[08:09] I’m sorry, what’s happening? 怎么回事
[08:11] Topa Inca requires the most demanding of the rituals. 托帕·印卡要求举行最复杂的仪式
[08:15] Only this will allow Leonardo to enter the Vault of Heaven 只有如此 列奥纳多才能以我伴侣的身份
[08:19] as my mate. 进入天穹
[08:20] Mate? 伴侣
[08:22] Sorry, this is your wedding day, Leo, is it? 抱歉 列奥 今天是你大喜的日子吗
[08:31] I give this to you with whom I will share my life. 我将这个给你 与我共享生命之人
[08:43] I have nothing to give to you. 我没什么可以给你的
[08:49] Perhaps this. 那就这个吧
[09:04] Speak the words I spoke to you. 把我跟你说的话复述一遍
[09:10] ‘I give this to you. 我将这个给你
[09:13] With whom I will share my life.’ 与我共享生命之人
[09:19] Next. 下一项
[09:20] One of your friends must be willing to spill blood on your behalf. 你的一位朋友要自愿替你流血
[09:24] Their own blood or someone else’s? 他们自己的血还是别人的
[09:26] That depends upon them. 这要看他们了
[09:30] You are best suited to spill blood for your companion. 你最适合为你的伙伴流血
[09:34] She’s a good judge of character, I’ll give her that. 不得不说 她真会看人
[09:40] If there is risk to him involved… 如果他有危险
[09:43] let me do it. 请让我来吧
[09:45] – No. – I can do what is required. -不 -我可以照他们说的做
[09:49] I require that you remain safe. 我要你安全
[09:53] God will protect me. 上帝会保佑我
[10:02] Lorenzo. 洛伦佐
[10:04] Lorenzo! 洛伦佐
[10:05] This is Vezzi. 这位是维奇
[10:07] He knows something of Ferrante’s game. 他对费兰特的游戏有所了解
[10:10] The King subjects those who would petition him 国王对那些向他请愿的人
[10:13] to perform a kind of feat. 进行一种表演
[10:15] They say it has something to do with archery. 据说跟箭术有关
[10:17] You, Lorenzo, are a trained bowman. 洛伦佐 你可是厉害的弓箭手
[10:19] You are mediocre with a bow on your best of days, Lorenzo. 你表现最好的时候箭术也就一般 洛伦佐
[10:24] This hardly qualifies as your best of days. 而现在你更是不在状态
[10:27] Who would speak to me in this way? 是谁这么跟我说话
[10:29] Come on, then. Out of the shadows with you. 出来啊 从影子里站出来
[10:32] Hello, brother. 你好啊 哥哥
[10:36] Lorenzo? Lorenzo. 洛伦佐 洛伦佐
[10:40] Lorenzo, I tried. Alfonso, he hates you. 洛伦佐 我尽力了 可阿方索他恨你
[10:44] The game. Ask her about the game. 游戏 问她游戏的事
[10:48] How do I win this… 我要如何
[10:51] game of his? 在他的游戏中取胜
[10:54] I do not know. 我不知道
[10:56] It is a death trap designed by my father-in-law 那是我公公设计的死亡陷阱
[10:59] to convince him God is on his side in all affairs of state. 好让他觉得上帝在国事方面总站在他这边
[11:02] A noose around your neck connects to a horse inspired to run. 马拉着套索系在你脖子上 然后让马跑起来
[11:07] You’ll be given a bow and a single arrow. 给你一张弓 一支箭
[11:09] You must, with that arrow, 你必须用那支箭
[11:11] kill the horse before it snaps your neck. 杀死马 否则你的脖子就会被扭断
[11:16] It’s impossible. 这根本不可能完成
[11:18] Nearly. 差不多吧
[11:20] Only one man has successfully beaten it. 只有一人成功活了下来
[11:23] Alfonso. 阿方索
[11:25] His own son? 他的亲儿子
[11:27] And this is the man you thought you could negotiate with? 你还以为你能跟这种人谈判
[11:30] There is another way, though.. 还有别的办法
[11:32] A third option between the impossible and the brutal. 不可能和残忍之外的第三选择
[11:36] You will be given a bow and arrow 你能拿到弓和箭
[11:38] and be in clear line of sight of King Ferrante. 并且能清楚看到费兰特国王
[11:40] You will have the chance to kill Ferrante before you yourself are slain. 你可以在死前杀掉费兰特
[11:45] It will not save you. 虽不能保你性命
[11:47] But it will make me Queen of Naples. 但那一来 我就是那不勒斯王后了
[11:51] Then I can remove Alfonso myself 然后我自己可以除掉阿方索
[11:53] to end the war between our homes. 结束我们家园之间的战争
[11:56] So…kill a wild horse… 杀死一匹疯马
[11:59] or assassinate a mad king with a single shot, 或者一击刺杀疯王
[12:02] whilst a noose dangles at my neck? 而且脖子上还拴着绳子
[12:06] Excellent. 好极了
[12:11] It’s all I have to offer. 我没别的办法了
[12:16] It’s not quite the diplomatic conclave you imagined, is it? 跟你所想象的外交密谈不太一样啊
[12:41] Viracocha is the creator who brought our people to this land. 维拉科嘉是带我们来到这片土地的造物主
[12:47] Leonardo, you must offer your flesh to the animals who attend him. 列奥纳多 你要向照顾他的动物献上血肉
[12:52] This way. Come. 这边 来
[13:07] Now what? 然后呢
[13:12] Ima? 伊玛
[13:13] Like coils of serpents, both of your fates are entwined. 就如缠绕的毒蛇 你们俩的命运也紧紧相连
[13:17] How very poetic. 真有诗意
[13:19] Listen, tonight you must make your way through the cornfield, 听我说 今晚你必须穿过玉米田
[13:24] where three predators will hunger for your blood. 会有三个捕猎者来追杀你
[13:28] Show no mercy. They will show none to you. 绝不能手软 他们不会手软
[13:33] Before the morning sun hits the ritual altar, 朝日照在仪式祭坛上之前
[13:36] you must defeat one final guardian to claim the antidote. 你必须击败最后一位守护者 拿到解药
[13:42] Maestro! 大师
[13:46] Unless Leonardo is purified, he will die. 如果列奥纳多不得到净化 他就会死
[13:51] And they will all be sacrificed and I’ll be helpless to stop it. 他们都将被祭祀掉 我也无能为力
[13:55] And these predators you speak of? 你说的捕猎者
[13:59] How exactly do you expect me to… 你要我怎么…
[14:00] Tonight we feed the earth, 今晚 我们要祭地
[14:03] either with your blood or theirs. 不是用你的血 就是他们的
[14:12] My horse is tired. Let’s stop for a rest. 我的马累了 我们歇歇
[14:21] I said, let’s stop. 我说歇歇
[14:23] The horse is not tired, you are not tired. 马并不累 你也不累
[14:26] No? 是吗
[14:28] You hesitate because we’re so close to Constantinople, 你踟蹰不前是因为我们就要到达君士坦丁堡
[14:30] the goal you and your father share. 那是你和你父亲共同的目标
[14:33] Once we enter the city and the die is cast, 等我们进城 就木已成舟
[14:36] terrible things will happen that is not why I hesitate. 将会有灾难降临 但我不是为这个迟疑
[14:39] Then? 那是为什么
[14:42] Ever since we left Rome, I’ve been thinking about my father. 我们离开罗马之后 我一直在想父亲
[14:47] We hadn’t seen each other in years 我们多年没见了
[14:48] and all he could talk about were his games and his schemes. 他却只说他的谋划
[14:53] You wonder what kind of man he is? 你在想他究竟是什么样的人
[14:55] If an evil man hates him… 如果有恶人恨他
[14:58] does it make your father a good man? 那么你父亲是否算好人呢
[15:00] I don’t know any more. 我现在也不确定了
[15:03] My father and Alessandro are brothers. 我父亲和亚历桑德罗是兄弟
[15:05] Perhaps they’re not as different as I thought. 或许他们不如我想的那么不同
[15:09] Few men are like your father. 没几个人像你父亲
[15:13] These strategies take time to unfold. 这些策略 需要时间来证明
[15:15] But… 但是
[15:17] Quon? 宽
[15:19] Quon! 宽
[15:35] If I thought you were going to attack me, 如果我想到你会袭击我
[15:38] I would have drugged you both. 我就会给你们俩都下药了
[15:40] – You drugged him? – Forgive me. -你给他下了药 -请原谅
[15:43] Aslam Al-Rahim. 我是阿斯拉姆·阿拉西姆
[15:45] Before you reach Constantinople, 你们到达君士坦丁堡之前
[15:48] I would like to share something with you. 我有事想跟你说
[15:50] You cannot think I would trust you. 你总不会觉得我会信任你吧
[15:53] And yet Leonardo does. 列奥纳多就信了
[15:55] Did he send you? 是他派你来的吗
[15:57] I do not know Da Vinci’s fate on the other side of the world. 我不知道达·芬奇在世界那边命运如何
[16:03] But the Book of Leaves may have fallen into evil hands. 但《叶之书》可能已经落入恶人之手
[16:06] – So if Da Vinci returns… – When he returns. -如果达·芬奇能回来 -他当然会回来
[16:10] you will need to be ready. 你就得做好准备
[16:13] For what? 准备什么
[16:14] As I said. 如我所说
[16:19] Leonardo trusts me. 列奥纳多信任我
[16:23] Would you like to know why? 你想知道为什么吗
[16:34] You are dying, Leonardo. 你要死了 列奥纳多
[16:36] And your part of the test, my dreamer, 对你的考验 梦想家
[16:39] will not take place in this world of the living. 将不会在活人的世界进行
[16:44] Then I’m not dead? 那我还没死吗
[16:46] Am I? 是吗
[16:47] You will be at sunrise. 天亮就会了
[16:50] Your life force is already untethered. 你的生命力早已脱离
[16:54] But that is what makes you able to walk between worlds. 正因如此 你才能游离在两界之间
[17:00] – What is that? – Ayahuasca. -这是什么 -死藤水
[17:02] We call it the rope of the dead. 我们称之为死亡之藤
[17:05] – Here. – No, no. -喝了 -不要
[17:08] – Drink. – No. -喝啊 -不
[17:11] It will let you see. 这能让你看见
[17:13] Perhaps the spirits will reveal to you secrets from the Vault of Heaven. 也许那些灵魂会告诉你天穹的秘密
[17:39] Ssh, listen. 安静 听好
[17:41] As you walk among the dead, you will find many temptations. 你在亡灵之间行走 会遇到许多诱惑
[17:48] But I will guide you on your journey. 但我会一路指引你
[17:53] How will you guide me? 怎么指引我
[17:55] We have committed ourselves to one another in the ritual. 我们已经在仪式上互订终生
[18:00] But to tie you to this world, my dreamer, 但为了将你与这个世界相连 我的梦想家
[18:04] we must unite our bodies as one. 我们必须融为一体
[19:17] Draw from me here the strength 从我体内汲取
[19:19] you will need to survive. 你将赖以生存的力量
[19:22] Give yourself to me. 交给我
[19:24] Give yourself to me. 把你交给我
[19:40] Give yourself to me. 都给我
[19:51] Your journey has begun. 你的旅程开始了
[19:56] You will see friends and loved ones that journeyed before you. 在旅程中 你将见到先你上路的朋友和爱人
[20:04] Listen to their words. 倾听他们的话
[20:07] But be careful. 但是要小心
[20:09] Don’t listen too long. 不要听太久
[20:12] Or your life will slip before your eyes, dreamer. 否则你的生命会悄然流逝 我的梦想家
[22:24] These three notes will help keep you on your path. 这三个音符会帮你找到正确的道路
[22:28] If you hear them, you will know you’ve strayed too far. 你听到它们 就会知道你走得太远了
[22:42] This room, Leonardo, is a threshold between worlds. 列奥纳多 这房间是两界之间的门
[22:48] You can find your way back. 你可以找到回来的路
[22:51] Just listen to the sound of my voice. 只要跟着我的声音
[22:58] As you journey through this place, 在你的整个旅程中
[23:00] you must follow the three tones. 必须跟着那三个音符
[23:04] Or you will be lost to us forever. 否则我们将永远失去你
[23:59] Artista? 工匠
[25:46] Giuliano? 朱利亚诺
[25:48] We meet again, artista. 我们又见面了 工匠
[25:52] Am I meant to fight you? 我是要跟你打斗吗
[25:54] Each man is given a challenge suited to his skills. 所有人都会根据自身特长受到一次挑战
[25:58] For me, it was a battle. 我的挑战是一场战斗
[26:01] Yours… a riddle. 而你的 是一则谜语
[26:05] ‘A vessel I have that’s round like a pear 形状圆得像梨
[26:08] moist in the middle, surrounded with hair 中间湿润 周围是毛发
[26:10] and often it happens, water flowers there’ 有时水会在里面开出花朵
[26:17] Given your celebrated worship of the female anatomy, 鉴于你因崇拜女性生理结构名扬四野
[26:19] I’m tempted to answer vulva. 我很想回答是阴户
[26:25] That would be too easy. 但这太简单了
[26:31] An eye. 眼睛
[26:33] It’s moist and round, surrounded by lashes – hair. 湿润圆的 上下有睫毛 也就是毛发
[26:38] Often glistening with tears. 经常闪烁着泪水
[26:40] As were mine… 当我听说我有儿子时
[26:43] when I learned of my son. 就是如此
[27:06] Vanessa. 温妮莎
[27:12] I will protect her. 我会保护她的
[27:15] See to it. 你务必
[27:24] My life no longer has anything to do with Leonardo’s. 我跟列奥纳多已经毫无干系了
[27:30] We are on separate journeys. 我们分道扬镳了
[27:32] Believe that if you like. 随你怎么想
[27:35] But as we sit here in the bright of day, 但我们大白天坐在这里
[27:39] in the New World, it is the middle of the night. 在新世界 却是大半夜
[27:42] And in this night, something disturbs the underworld. 而在这个夜晚 有什么打扰了亡灵世界
[27:47] Something calls on souls that cannot find rest. 呼唤着不得安息的灵魂
[27:54] Leonardo trusts me because I show him there are worlds 列奥纳多相信我是因为我让他看到了
[27:57] larger than the one he knows. 天外有天
[28:01] And now I do the same for you. 现在我也会让你看到
[28:06] Your sister has words for you. 你妹妹有话要跟你说
[28:20] I don’t want to see her. 我不想见她
[28:21] This is not a matter of choice. 由不得你选择
[28:29] Sister. 姐姐
[28:35] Amelia. 阿米莉娅
[28:36] Amelia? 阿米莉娅
[28:39] I’m so sorry. 真的对不起
[28:40] – Don’t be. – I tried to save you. -不用 -我想救你的
[28:43] You couldn’t have… 你救不了
[28:45] I wanted it to be me. 我希望死的是我
[28:46] The deaths that happened, they had to happen. 已死之人 祸福有命
[28:50] The deaths that will happen, they have to happen. 将死之人 在劫难逃
[28:53] What? 什么
[28:57] No… No. 不 不
[29:00] Wait, no. 等等 别走
[29:06] Revive him. 叫醒他
[29:08] Constantinople awaits. 你们还要去君士坦丁堡呢
[29:12] Let’s talk about you surviving this thing. 我们来谈谈你如何幸存下来吧
[29:15] Clearly, survival wasn’t your area of expertise. 显然 幸存不是你的专长
[29:20] No, but I excelled in archery far beyond you. 的确 但我的箭术比你要好得多
[29:25] You see, if you wish to hit your mark, 如果你想射中目标
[29:28] whether it’s galloping horse or tyrant king, 不论是奔马还是暴君
[29:32] you must still everything, 你必须平静下来
[29:34] mind and body alike. 身心皆是
[29:36] That was never really your strong suit. 平静向来不是你的长处
[29:41] My entire body is screaming different variations 我的整个身体都在叫嚣着
[29:47] of ‘Kill me now.’ “快杀了我”
[29:50] As loud as it can. 无比响亮
[29:53] Will that be of aid? 这会有帮助吗
[29:54] To whom do you speak, my lord? 您在跟谁说话呢 大人
[30:00] The prisoner over there. 这里的囚犯
[30:02] In my pain, he looks and speaks like Giuliano. 因为疼痛 他的模样和声音都像极了朱利亚诺
[30:09] He brings me comfort. 他给我带来宽慰
[30:12] There hasn’t been anyone in that cell 我被关在这里这么久
[30:14] in all the time I’ve been here. 那里就从没有关过人
[30:17] They think you’ve gone mad. 他们认为你疯了
[30:20] Perhaps you do, too. 也许你的确疯了
[30:23] As if drawing strength from my memory 好似从对我的回忆里汲取力量
[30:25] were not the sanest thing you could do. 并非你所能做的最清醒的事
[30:28] The question is… 问题在于
[30:30] whether you’re sane enough to accept tutelage 你是否足够清醒 愿意让
[30:32] from the one man who can help you? 能帮助你的人指导你
[30:38] You cannot rest now, brother. You must stay awake. 你现在不能休息 哥哥 你必须保持清醒
[30:42] You must! 必须这样做
[30:43] For the first time in your life, 你这辈子第一次
[30:44] unless you want your bow hand to wobble, 能不能把我的话听进去
[30:46] your aim to be false and your neck to snap like kindling, 除非你想你持弓的手颤抖 瞄准错方向
[30:49] will you at long last listen to me? 脖子跟树枝一样折断
[30:53] Yes. Yes, I will listen. 好吧 我听你的
[30:56] You see, I know you, Lorenzo. 我很了解你 洛伦佐
[30:58] Some men are driven by love. 有些人的动力是爱
[31:00] You are at your best when fueled by rage. 而你则是满腔怒火时最具状态
[31:05] All the good in you burns brighter 当你看到憎恶之事
[31:07] when you see something you despise 愤慨令你豪气干云
[31:09] and that rage drives you to act. 怒火驱使你行动
[31:12] Whom do you need to see in that target? 为了达到这样的效果 你要看到谁
[31:16] Whom do you hate so much that it steadies your aim? 谁令你恨之入骨 能稳住箭矢
[31:21] I hate Alfonso a fair amount just now. 我现在恨透阿方索
[31:25] I’ve half a mind to fuck his wife crooked once more. 我有心再干他老婆一次
[31:28] Alfonso’s just a cruel little daddy’s boy. 阿方索只是个残忍的小奶娃
[31:31] Every time he’s inside her, he thinks you were there first. 他每次进入她 都会想到你已经先干过她了
[31:34] He’s far to petty to be worth hating. 他根本不值得你恨
[31:36] Ferrante? 费兰特
[31:39] Sixtus? 西克斯特
[31:40] No, dangerous, deadly but remote. 不 是个危险致命却远在天边的人
[31:44] Think harder, brother. 好好想想 哥哥
[31:46] Who do you hate? 你恨谁
[31:49] So, old fucking Cosimo, then. 那就是该死的老科西莫
[31:52] With his legacy and his infernal riddles and mysteries, 都是因为他的遗产 密梓 疑团重重
[31:55] that he could not entrust to his own blood. 连血亲子孙也不肯相托
[32:01] Because of his fucking secrets, 因为他那些该死的秘密
[32:05] our grand inheritance will be our own, violent fucking deaths, 我们家族的世代传承 会害我们
[32:12] at the hands of these 死于这群狗日的
[32:15] goddamn philistines! 庸人之手
[32:19] Long dead! 他早就死了
[32:20] Long dead! 早就死了
[32:21] All right! 好了
[32:22] Find your best target, Lorenzo. 找你最好的目标 洛伦佐
[32:25] Quiet down! 安静
[32:26] I’m to be made an example of? 要拿我杀一儆百吗
[32:31] The great Ferrante wishes to embarrass me, to humble me. 伟大的费兰特想为难我 羞辱我
[32:35] To humble you more, brother. 再次羞辱你 哥哥
[32:37] No, I really didn’t imagine it would be this difficult for you to answer. 真没想到让你回答这个问题会这么困难
[32:42] Who…do…you…hate? 你 恨 谁
[34:08] I know the hand of this painter. 我认得这位画家的笔触
[34:11] Painted some time around 1502, it is said. 据说大概画于1502年
[34:16] La Giaconda. 乔宫多
[34:18] The Mona Lisa. 《蒙娜丽莎》
[34:20] Not your best work, in my opinion. 在我看来 不是你最好的作品
[34:23] Who is this woman? 这女人是谁
[34:25] For centuries, the Mona Lisa’s identity 数百年来 蒙娜丽莎的身份
[34:27] will be shrouded in mystery. 一直是个谜
[34:30] One of many mysteries surrounding your life, 你这一生许多谜团当中的一个
[34:32] but I believe the Turk already told you of that? 但土耳其人已经告诉过你了吧
[34:36] How your history would be suppressed. 你的历史会被抹杀
[34:40] What I don’t know… 我不明白的是
[34:42] One of the many things that I don’t know… 许多我不明白的事中的一件
[34:46] is why. 就是为什么
[34:47] How quickly would you unfold the answers of a lifetime? 你想要多快解开自己一生之谜的答案
[34:52] Is this my mother? 这是我母亲吗
[34:53] Of course you would think that. 你当然会这么认为
[34:55] I might argue every woman you paint is your mother. 我看你画的每一个女人都是你的母亲
[34:57] Fuck you! 滚蛋
[34:59] The retort of a genius? 这就是天才的反驳
[35:02] Well, why do I complete this painting, then? 那我为什么要完成这幅画
[35:07] Of all the paintings I start then stop, 我有这么多有始无终的画作
[35:09] now you’ve shown me I can finish it. 你现在却让我知道我可以完成
[35:13] Why do I have to? 我为什么非得完成这一幅
[35:16] Ask her. 问她吧
[35:24] She knows! 她知道
[35:28] Doesn’t she? 是吗
[35:31] The landscape behind this woman? 这个女人背后的风景
[35:34] It’s mysterious. 很神秘
[35:36] Desolate. 很荒凉
[35:38] A sort of…riddle, no? 就像是谜题 不是吗
[35:42] Always another puzzle. 总有新的谜题
[35:45] Well, it works, does it not? 但这有用 不是吗
[35:49] What’s this? 这是什么
[35:51] ‘Leonard di ser Piero Da Vinci. 列奥纳多·迪·瑟皮耶罗·达·芬奇
[35:54] Born in Vinci, 1452, 1452年生于芬奇镇
[35:56] died in Nanterre, 1525.’ 1525年死于楠泰尔镇
[35:59] Nanterre? 楠泰尔镇
[36:00] France is where I’ll die? 我死在法国
[36:02] History is a canvas, constantly repainted. 历史就是画布 可以不断涂抹
[36:06] You might die today. 你也许今天就会死
[36:08] Perhaps you are dying as we speak. 也许在我们言谈之间 你正走向死亡
[36:12] No, no, wait! Wait, I need more time! 不 等等 我需要更多时间
[36:15] You were warned not to stay too long. 你受过警告 不要停留过久
[36:19] My life is about tempting fate. 我的一生就是不断的挑战命运
[36:20] What if I told you the road ahead would be even more perilous? 如果我告诉你前方会更加危险
[36:25] More painful? 更加痛苦呢
[36:27] I would not stray from it. 我也不会改变方向
[36:30] I hope that is so. 但愿如此
[36:33] The longer you remain here, the greater the price you will pay. 你在此处盘桓越久 要付出的代价就越大
[37:10] You’re here? 你来了
[37:16] At last. 终于啊
[37:20] I thought I would not live to see this moment. 我还以为自己不会活着看到这一天
[37:24] Who are you? 你是谁
[37:26] Who am I? 我是谁
[37:34] I recall being more observant when I was your age. 我觉得我当年的观察力挺敏锐啊
[37:44] You’re me! 你是我
[37:56] I am the wrath of God! 我是上帝的怒火
[38:47] Fuck, fuck! Die! 操 操 死吧
[38:59] I live to be your age, then? 我活到了你这个年岁
[39:00] That all depends. 这可不好说
[39:04] Just because you see me now, 只因你现在看到我
[39:07] it doesn’t mean you will live to see tomorrow. 并不意味着你可以活到明天
[39:11] How is this possible? 这怎么可能
[39:13] You should have learnt by now. 你现在早该懂了
[39:15] Anything is possible. 一切皆有可能
[39:19] Did we not 我们少年时
[39:20] experience something similar in our youth? 不是经历过相似的情况吗
[39:27] Free me! 放我下来
[39:32] Well, if you’re me… 如果你是我
[39:35] then you know what happens in the years that bridge us. 你就知道我们相隔的年岁中发生的事情
[39:40] And if I tell you anything… 如果我告诉你…
[39:44] it may change every outcome. 一切的结局都会改变
[39:45] You already have just by being here. 你出现在这里就已经改变了
[39:48] I forgot just how petulant I could be. 我都忘了自己有多无礼
[39:50] Apparently, that’s the one thing that doesn’t fade with age. 显然 无礼才是岁月无法磨灭的特质
[39:55] We have not the time. 我们没那么多时间
[39:59] What is the most important question that you could ask me? 你能问我的最重要的问题是什么
[40:11] Do I find the Book of Leaves? 我找到《叶之书》了吗
[40:16] Do you find it? 你找到了吗
[40:21] You must protect it. 你必须保护它
[40:27] And it will cost you… 而你付出的代价
[40:31] everything 将是你所珍爱的
[40:33] that you hold dear. 一切
[40:38] But you must not let it fall into their hands. 但你不能让书落入他们手里
[40:41] – Whose hands? – You don’t know… -谁的手里 -你不知道
[40:43] You don’t know yet. 你还不知道
[40:46] The enemies of Man. 人类之敌
[40:49] If it falls into the hands of the Labyrinth, 如果落入迷宫手中
[40:51] it will bring about a permanent darkness. 它将会带来永恒的黑暗
[40:54] Stay on the path, my dreamer. 别偏离道路 我的梦想家
[40:56] Time is a river and yours is about to run dry. 时间是一条河流 你的河流即将干涸
[40:59] You must go. But please, promise me… 你必须走了 但是请你答应我
[41:01] Promise me that you will… 答应我
[41:05] you will not end up like this. 你不会落到如此境地
[41:09] No. 不
[41:11] Promise me. 答应我
[41:12] How? Why? 怎么会 为什么
[41:13] Why are you… 你为什么
[41:16] Why are we in chains? 我们为什么戴着枷锁
[41:18] – Because I failed. – How? -因为我失败了 -怎么回事
[41:21] There’s no time. And you must go. 没时间了 你必须走了
[41:24] You must go! 你必须走
[41:26] Your journey cannot have been in vain. 你的旅行不可以失败
[41:29] You have stayed too long, Leonardo. 你停留了太久 列奥纳多
[41:31] Go! 快走
[41:35] Come back! 回来
[41:36] Go! 走啊
[41:42] The Lord is a man of war. 主眷顾战争
[41:44] The Lord is his name. 主是他的名
[41:47] Those who would join me at my table be similarly worthy. 列席我餐桌的 也必配得上这荣幸
[41:51] Warriors baptized in blood. 浴血的战士
[41:55] In his name. Amen. 以他之名 阿门
[41:58] – Amen. – Amen. -阿门 -阿门
[42:00] The Game of Thrace is simple. 色雷斯游戏很简单
[42:03] And it removes from my presence those who are not worthy 它将前来讨价还价却不够格的人
[42:06] of bargaining with me. 从我面前除去
[42:08] It’s fiendish, Lorenzo. 这是很残忍的 洛伦佐
[42:11] Unless your aim is perfect, 除非你瞄得够准
[42:13] your strength great enough to kill the poor beast with a single shot. 力量够足 一箭射死那可怜的畜牲
[42:17] Then, snap. 否则就是 咔吧
[42:54] – Long live Florence! – Pull the lever! -佛罗伦萨万岁 -拉杆
[43:28] Constantinople. 君士坦丁堡
[43:31] Its new ruler is pleased to rename it Istanbul, 新统治者将它改名伊斯坦布尔
[43:34] a city the likes of which has never been seen before. 一座举世无双的城市
[43:38] Nor shall ever be seen again. 前无古人 后无来者
[43:44] Your sister spoke of death. 你妹妹提到死亡
[43:50] That wasn’t my sister. 那不是我妹妹
[43:53] You know whom you saw. 你知道自己看到的是谁
[43:56] The memory will serve you. 这段记忆会有用的
[44:00] Someday there will be a man who would serve the Labyrinth, 将来会有一个人 为迷宫服务
[44:04] who would use the Book of Leaves for death. 用《叶之书》造成死亡
[44:07] You must make him listen to you, Signora Donati. 你必须让他听你的 多纳蒂夫人
[44:11] You alone can make him listen. 只有你的话他才肯听
[44:14] What is this Labyrinth? 什么迷宫
[44:18] Who is the man that you speak of? 你说的人又是谁
[44:21] When you must know, you will know. 你当知道的时候 自然会知道
[44:27] I wish you luck on your quest. 我祝你此行幸运
[44:30] I pray you survive it. 愿你能活过这一劫
[44:33] And in preparing you for what will come, 还帮你为即将到来的事情做好准备
[44:36] whether you accept it or not, 无论你接受与否
[44:38] I have done you a kindness today. 我今日帮了你
[44:42] And now you owe me. 你欠我的情
[44:48] Get up! 起来
[44:56] King Ferrante! 费兰特国王
[44:57] As you are like the Lord, full of mercy and wisdom, 您如天主一般慈悲为怀 睿智英明
[45:01] I plead mercy for my companion Piero. 我恳请您宽恕我的同伴皮耶罗
[45:04] He is here because I am here. 他只是追随我而来
[45:06] He must not be made to face this test. 他不该面临这般考验
[45:09] For it is I who seek an audience and not him. 是我请求接见 而非他
[45:13] If you are the man of character your people say you are, 假如您正如人民口中所赞颂那样
[45:17] spare him. 请饶恕他
[45:22] We understand. 本王理解
[45:24] And we grant you this boon. 那本王便许你这恩惠
[45:27] If Lorenzo fail in his task, 如果洛伦佐失败
[45:30] – executioner, run your sword through his companion, – No! -请刽子手直接刺死他的同伴 -不
[45:33] so that his death may be swift and merciful. 让他的死既迅速又仁慈
[45:38] It is how God would want it. 上帝也会乐意如此
[45:40] You can do this, Lorenzo. 你能做到 洛伦佐
[45:43] Master your rage and harness it. 控制仇恨 驾驭怒火
[45:44] – Name it and you will own it. – Clarice. -念出来 承认它的存在 -克拉丽斯
[45:47] You resent her for not being every woman in the world 你恨她不似世间俗妇
[45:50] but you’re still proud of her. 但你依然以她为傲
[45:51] – Dig deeper, brother. – Da Vinci. -仔细想 哥哥 -达·芬奇
[45:53] Come on! He may infuriate. 拜托 他或许是很气人
[45:55] But he fights for the same world as you with the same weapons. 但他与你使用同样的武器为同样的世界而战
[45:59] The traitor Lucrezia. 叛徒卢奎西娅
[46:01] Finally someone worth hating! 终于找到值得恨的人了
[46:04] But most likely dead already. 但是很可能已经死了
[46:06] So are you. It doesn’t seem to stand in your way. 你也死了 但死亡似乎没影响你嘛
[46:09] And there it is. 这就对了
[46:13] – No. – Yes. -不 -是的
[46:13] Yes. Is it really so surprising? 是的 真让你吃惊吗
[46:19] Why, brother? Why me? 为什么 哥哥 为什么是我
[46:22] For one thing, 其一便是
[46:23] you could have passed this test in an instant. 若换作你 很容易便能通过考验
[46:27] This test and any other. 什么考验都无所谓
[46:28] Everything was so easy for me, my life was so easy. 凡事都是轻而易举 我的人生毫无挑战
[46:32] It wasn’t true. It wasn’t true. 这不对 这不对
[46:35] It’s what I thought once, perhaps. 我也许这样以为过
[46:36] But you fought for Florence harder than any of us. 但保卫佛罗伦萨时 你比任何人都卖力
[46:40] Yes, I fought. I fought. 是的 我很卖力 拼死战斗
[46:43] And died. 然后死了
[46:46] And that… that is why you hate me. 所以 你因此恨我
[46:52] No one ever wants to say it. 没人愿意说出口
[46:53] A part of us always hates the dead for leaving us. 我们心里多少都憎恨那些离我们而去的人
[46:56] God damn you for dying! 你他妈的竟敢死掉
[47:00] Name your hate now. 说出你的仇恨吧
[47:03] Master it. 驾驭它
[47:05] And loose your fucking bow. 射出你手中的箭矢
[47:10] God damn you for dying before me” 你他妈的竟敢死在我眼前
[47:28] No! No! 不 不
[47:35] So, Ferrante. 费兰特
[47:36] No more games! 别再玩游戏了
[48:21] Be swift, my lord. 要快 大人
[48:25] The sun is on its way. 太阳正在升起
[48:40] Do they expect me to kill you? 他们想让我杀死你吗
[48:44] You must… 您必须…
[48:45] before you claim this antidote. 之后才能拿到解药
[48:50] Stay on the path, my dreamer. 不要迷路 梦想家
[48:53] Follow the tones and I will lead you back to me. 跟着我的声音 我带你回到我身边
[48:57] Do not be tempted by the knowledge you may find. 千万不要被你即将发现的事物所诱惑
[49:08] The threshold, Leonardo. 往门那里去 列奥纳多
[49:11] You must hurry back! 你必须赶快回来
[49:15] How many years have you lost 你失去了多少岁月
[49:16] that you would have had otherwise, artista? 你本该好好利用的岁月 工匠
[49:19] Giuliano! 朱利亚诺
[49:20] Can you make the rest of your life count? 你能让余生有所价值吗
[49:22] Would you have me protect Vanessa or not? 你还要不要我保护温妮莎吗
[49:27] I implore you. 我恳求您
[49:29] Strike quickly and with all mercy. 下手果决 慈悲待我
[49:34] What’s at stake here is greater than one life, Girolamo. 事关重大 远比我一条命重要 吉罗拉莫
[49:38] You have told me again and again. 您再三告诉过我
[49:42] Da Vinci must live. 达·芬奇必须活下去
[49:44] Without him, you cannot enter the Vault of Heaven. 没了他 你无法进入天穹
[49:50] – No, no. – You must. -不 不 -你必须如此
[49:55] You must. 必须如此
[50:00] Hurry, my dreamer! 快点 我的梦想家
[50:13] Leonardo! 列奥纳多
[50:24] You must. 必须如此
[50:46] Do you remember the story of Solomon and Sheba? 还记得所罗门和示巴的故事吗
[50:50] Of course. 当然
[50:59] I had such plans. 我也有过那样的梦
[51:10] Zita? 琪塔
[51:30] Tell him I forgive him. 告诉他 我原谅他
[51:33] Run to me, Leonardo. Run! 快跑 列奥纳多 快跑
[51:46] Come back to me, Leonardo! 快醒来 列奥纳多
[51:48] Come back, my dreamer, you have stayed too long! 醒来 梦想家 你去得太久了
[51:53] Come back! 醒过来
[51:59] You have returned. 你醒了
[52:02] Look, your friend has succeeded. 看 你的朋友成功了
[52:06] I am not his friend. 我不是他的朋友
[52:29] You have passed the test, my dreamer. 你通过考验了 梦想家
[52:41] Thank you. 谢谢
[52:44] Tomorrow, the Sun and the Moon 明天 太阳和月亮
[52:48] will enter the Vault of Heaven. 将会进入天穹
[52:50] As will I. 我也去
[53:15] I killed Zita to save you. 我为救你杀了琪塔
[53:18] I know. 我知道
[53:25] She forgives you. 她原谅你了
[53:39] Know this, Da Vinci. 记住 达·芬奇
[53:42] If we depart this place without the Book of Leaves, 如果我们不能带走《叶之书》
[53:47] I will kill you myself. 我会亲手杀了你
达芬奇的恶魔

Post navigation

Previous Post: 达芬奇的恶魔(Da Vinci’s Demons)第2季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 达芬奇的恶魔(Da Vinci’s Demons)第2季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme