Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

达芬奇的恶魔(Da Vinci’s Demons)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 达芬奇的恶魔(Da Vinci’s Demons)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] One day… you will sip from the Fountain of Memory… 总有一天 你会啜饮记忆之泉
[00:03] When that day comes, we will meet again. 等那天到了 我们会再见的
[00:06] Time again, you prove to be no more than dead weight. 你再次证明自己是个无用的累赘
[00:08] Well, perhaps you should mark me a traitor 好吧 也许你应该给我定个叛徒的罪名
[00:10] and have me killed as well. 把我也杀了算了
[00:14] People underestimate you, Giuliano, 人们总是低估你 朱利亚诺
[00:16] yet that perceived weakness makes you suited 但这明显的弱点尤为让你适合
[00:19] to flushing out a spy from cover. 将间谍揪出
[00:21] You’re the one that slipped those documents into my quarters. 你就是那个把那些文件藏在我住处的人
[00:25] How long have they owned you? 你替他们做事有多久了
[00:27] You are just as exasperating as she was! 你和她一样逼得我发疯
[00:31] – Is she dead? – Makes no difference, she’s gone. -她死了吗 -都一样 反正她走了
[00:33] That’s why you can’t stand to look at me – because she left you. 所以你无法忍受我 因为她弃你而去
[00:37] – I saw a man. – Who was it, Leonardo? -我看到一个人 -他是谁 列奥纳多
[00:41] Free me. 放了我
[00:43] – What did you see? – It was me. -你看到什么了 -是我
[01:52] Is this madness? 我疯了吗
[01:59] How…How could it be? 这怎么可能
[02:03] In that cave… 那个洞穴里
[02:06] Free me. 放了我
[02:07] How could I have seen myself… 我怎么会看到我自己
[02:11] ..When I was not yet myself? 而且那时我还没有长大
[02:14] The Sons of Mithras have been entwined with your destiny 早在你没出生之前 密特拉之子
[02:17] since long before you were born, Leonardo. 就与你的命运紧密相连 列奥纳多
[02:21] Time is a river, 时间是一条河流
[02:23] and there are members of our fraternity 我们有些信徒
[02:24] who have learned to navigate it – 掌握了在河中航行的技巧
[02:26] both upstream and downstream. 即可逆流而上也可顺流而下
[02:30] You may think that you’re not yet yourself 你或许以为当时你还没长大
[02:33] but, in every moment, 但每时每刻
[02:35] you are both the child you once were 你既是曾经的孩童
[02:38] and the sage you will some day be. 也是你终将成为的智者
[02:42] – That’s not an answer. – I never promised you answers. -这不是答案 -我并未允诺给你答案
[02:46] For those, you will need to find the Book of Leaves. 要知道答案 你得找到《叶之书》
[02:52] Answers to questions that haunt all men. 它能解答令所有人困扰的疑问
[02:54] Questions that haunt you. 令你困扰的疑问
[03:00] – The fate of my mother. – And more. -我母亲的命运 -还有更多
[03:03] I speak of your destiny. 我说的是你的宿命
[03:20] Much as I enjoy the entertainment, signor, 虽然我看得尽兴 阁下
[03:22] we came to talk to the Duke about hiring his mercenaries, 我们是来跟公爵商讨雇佣他的士兵
[03:24] not to watch them beat each other senseless. 而不是看着他们没命地对打
[03:27] Some mead, fine sirs? 来点蜂蜜酒吧 先生们
[03:30] Thank you. Yes, indeed. 谢谢你 好啊
[03:32] We mull it with a little honey. 我们掺了点蜜
[03:34] The pride of the Duchy of Urbino. 乌比诺公国的骄傲
[03:37] – A little honey? – Just fucking drink it. -这叫一点 -快他妈喝你的
[03:52] Brilliant! Bravo! 太棒了 精彩
[03:56] – Medici! – Urbino! -美第奇 -乌比诺
[03:59] You know you fight like a 看你打仗的样子
[04:00] man who’s not seen battle for far too long. 像是很久没上战场过瘾了
[04:02] – It’s been too many years. – Yes. -真是好久不见啊 -是啊
[04:04] Federico da Montefeltro, Duke of Urbino. 费德里科·达·蒙泰菲尔特罗 乌比诺公爵
[04:07] Piero Da Vinci. 皮耶罗·达·芬奇
[04:26] Reading? My! 在读书吗 天呐
[04:31] This primer was given to me by Gentile Becchi. 这本识字课本是贝奇给我的
[04:35] You mourn him still. 你还在为他的事难过
[04:41] How may I serve you, sister-in-law? 有什么事吗 嫂子
[04:45] We are due to hold a pageant for Martedi Grasso, some days hence. 过些日子就是狂欢节游行
[04:49] I hoped you might escort me. 希望你能做我的男伴
[04:51] Even if Lorenzo returns from his diplomatic forays, 就算洛伦佐到时能从外交行动中赶回来
[04:55] he usually finds pressing business when the revels begin. 狂欢开始时他也总能找到紧急事务去处理
[04:58] At least he pays for the revels. 至少他为狂欢付钱
[05:01] But what is a lady to do for a partner? 可女士需要找人陪伴啊
[05:04] I can only thank heaven Lorenzo has a brother 幸好洛伦佐有个
[05:06] who knows his way around a dance floor. 会跳舞的弟弟
[05:11] Mm. You must forgive me, but I have a plot to unravel. 很抱歉 但是我要去破解一个阴谋
[05:15] Becchi charged me with ferreting out the spy within our midst. 贝奇让我去查出我们中间的奸细
[05:19] But the evidence against Becchi was overwhelming. 但对贝奇不利的证据十分令人信服
[05:22] Testament to the ability of our spy. 说明这个奸细的确高明
[05:25] He is a kind of genius. 算是个天才
[05:30] I will soldier on at the revels without you, then. 那我只好一人坚持着去狂欢了
[05:36] I’m touched at your dedication. 你的衷心令我动容
[05:39] The fact that, for all your opportunities… 你有那么多机会
[05:44] you’re so intent on doing the right thing. 却一直坚持做正确的事
[05:50] Maybe your most attractive quality. 或许是你最有魅力的品质
[05:55] My lady, it is time. 夫人 时候到了
[05:58] My personal torturer has arrived. 我的私人施刑人来了
[06:02] You know we have no choice. 您知道这也是没办法的事
[06:04] Twice a day, I must down this potion 每天我要喝两次这药剂
[06:07] if I’m to produce a boy, after my earlier failures. 因为早年失败多次 想生男嗣必须如此
[06:12] Oh, Moses, tell Giuliano what’s in this. 摩西 告诉朱利亚诺这里有什么
[06:13] I cannot bring myself to say the words. 我真是说不出口
[06:15] Asses’ milk, powdered goats’ antlers, 驴奶 羊角粉末
[06:18] bull’s testicles… 牛鞭
[06:20] Frankly, Giuliano, you could spare me this liquid atrocity 朱利亚诺 如果你能生个儿子
[06:23] if you would father a son yourself. 我就不用遭这罪了
[06:25] If we do not produce a male heir soon, 如果我们家族不能尽快
[06:27] somewhere in our line, 生出一名男继承人
[06:29] the house of Medici will start to look like an unstable investment. 人们会认为美第奇家族不适合投资
[06:32] We each have our duty, I see. 看来我们各有职责
[06:36] Salut. 干杯
[06:45] It’s there. 在那里
[06:48] Logic dictates that land lies due west. 按道理讲 大陆在正西方
[06:51] You think the identification of a simple cardinal direction 你认为只要辨清了基本方向
[06:55] is all you need to find your goal? 就能找到你的目标了吗
[06:57] It’s all I need to get started. 这就够我起步的了
[06:59] You could spend a hundred lifetimes traveling west, 向西航行可以花上几辈子的时间
[07:02] could you not? 不是吗
[07:05] The map Avraham ben Yosef brought to Florence 亚伯拉罕·本·约瑟夫带来佛罗伦萨的地图
[07:08] is not an original, but a reproduction, 并非原件 而是副本
[07:10] riddled with notations that only one man can decipher. 上面净是密符 只有一人能破解
[07:14] The cartographer who copied it. 就是复制地图的制图师
[07:16] – Another Son of Mithras? – His name is Solomon Ogbai. -也是密特拉之子吗 -他叫所罗门·欧拜
[07:20] We call him the Abyssinian. 我们喊他阿比西尼亚人
[07:23] Lucky for you, he is not dead. 幸运的是 他还活着
[07:27] Not yet. 暂时而已
[07:30] You have yet to save him. 你要去救他
[07:34] His retinue was brutally intercepted 他受土耳其苏丹之命外出旅行时
[07:37] while he was traveling under the employ of the Ottoman Sultan. 他的随从遭到了野蛮的拦截
[07:41] A most savage warlord 一个极为残暴的军阀
[07:45] holds him captive. 俘虏了他
[07:47] The Abyssinian cannot be 我们无法使用简单的
[07:49] freed by simple diplomacy, or even ransom. 外交手段或是赎金来救出阿比西尼亚人
[07:52] It will take guile and inventiveness – 需要别出心裁的计策
[07:55] which only you possess. 只有你想得出来
[07:58] These are delicate times. I have commitments to Florence. 现在时局微妙 我为佛罗伦萨效力
[08:01] Your destiny lies elsewhere, Leonardo. 你的命运在别处 列奥纳多
[08:05] Save the Abyssinian while he still breathes. 趁阿比西尼亚人还活着 去救他吧
[08:13] I have to think it over, I can’t… 我要考虑一下 我不能…
[08:15] You’ve already thought it over. 你已经考虑过了
[08:19] In truth, your journey has already begun. 其实 你的旅程已经开始了
[08:25] Time…is a river. 时间是一条河流
[08:40] You have already made the decision. 你已经做出了决定
[08:45] You make it every time. 每次都都一样
[09:06] He’s done the coin thing, has he? 他又玩了硬币的把戏 是吧
[09:13] You’re the map maker. 你就是制图师
[09:16] I thought you needed rescuing? 我还以为需要去救你
[09:19] – I will. – In the future? -是需要 -在将来吗
[09:23] The sooner you move beyond words like present and future, 越早超脱”现在”和”将来”这种概念
[09:25] the sooner you become the man we need you to be. 你就能越早成为我们需要的人
[09:29] Are all the Sons of Mithras unable to speak plainly? 密特拉之子都喜欢拐弯抹角吗
[09:34] I admit, on occasion, we can be inscrutable, but so can you. 我承认我们有时候神秘莫测 但你也一样
[09:40] I wanted to meet the storied Da Vinci in the bright of day. 我想在白昼的光辉下见见传说中的达·芬奇
[09:46] We’re different men, once Hell breaks loose. 地狱之门一开 会与平时判若两人
[09:49] And when’s that happen? 地狱之门何时开
[09:52] Hell happens when 当世间的邪恶
[09:53] the evil of this world exceeds our belief 挫败了我们终将战胜它的信念
[09:55] that we can conquer it. 地狱之门就开
[09:58] You ask me when you’ll reach that point. 你问我你的地狱之门何时开
[10:01] I cannot say. 我说不好
[10:02] Depends on you. 取决于你
[10:05] Whatever befalls us, do not shirk from the task. 无论发生什么 不要逃避任务
[10:09] I have a knack of rising to the occasion, 我这人善于临场发挥
[10:11] if I might only be told what the occasion is… 只要告诉我是什么状况…
[10:15] I venture to say it’s true 我斗胆说
[10:17] what the Sons of Mithras have seen you in you, 密特拉之子在你身上所见之事为实
[10:19] and you are closer every day, artista. 而你日渐接近了 艺术家
[10:23] – Closer to what? – Wake up. -接近什么 -觉醒
[10:34] Where are you leading me? 你们带我去哪儿
[10:37] L-leading you? Maestro, you’re the one leading us. 带你 大师 是你在带路
[10:40] What? 什么
[10:41] You woke us in the night, gave us one of your shopping lists. 你半夜三更把我们喊醒 给了一张清单
[10:44] Buy more magnesium, 更多镁
[10:46] obtain obscure alcoholic beverages from the East, 鲜为人知的东方酒水
[10:48] acquire three horses… 三匹马
[10:49] You had some plan. Do you not remember? 你说有个计划 忘了吗
[10:52] I do, I do. I remember it. 没有没有 我记得
[10:56] – How long have we… – Days. -我们出来多久了 -几天了
[10:57] You’ve been a sullen fuck the entire trip, 你这一路都烦的让人蛋疼
[11:00] all for some foreign halfwit who got himself abducted. 说什么有个外国笨蛋被绑架了
[11:02] – The Abyssinian. – It’s like… -阿比西尼亚人 -就像…
[11:06] It’s like I’m just waking up. 我就像刚刚醒过来
[11:10] I lost part of myself on the journey. 在旅途中遗失了部分自我
[11:12] – Journey where? – It’s not where… -去哪儿的旅途 -不是哪儿
[11:16] ..It’s when. 是何时
[11:27] The evils of this world. 世间的邪恶
[11:30] There’s something odd around the castle. 那城堡周围有些怪怪的
[11:34] – What’s this? – This is something I would not get the present to see what it does. -这是什么 -我不想让旁人知道功用的东西
[11:44] Whose kingdom is this? 这里是谁的领地
[11:45] The locals call him Tepes. 本地人称他采佩什[罗马尼亚语”穿刺”]
[11:47] That’s the man we’ve come to confront? 我们此行竟然是要对抗他
[11:49] The one who has your captive is the fucking Impaler? 你要的人在变态”穿刺公”手里
[12:00] I lost my right eye in battle. 打仗时我失去了右眼
[12:02] Removed the bridge of my nose, 我切掉鼻梁
[12:04] so I’d still have peripheral vision. 这样就恢复了视野
[12:08] There. 瞧
[12:10] Clever, eh? 聪明吧
[12:11] That is quite…gleaming. 真是…机智呢
[12:14] And so we should explain our reason for being here. 我们应该解释一下来这里的原因
[12:17] – Piero? – May I? -皮耶罗 -可以吗
[12:20] The two Papal states flank your land and mine 在你我领地的两侧有两个教皇辖境
[12:25] and while we can watch Rome with one eye… 我们一只眼睛盯着罗马
[12:29] ..We must always keep another…eye, 另一只眼睛还必须
[12:33] always on the Pope’s property, to the north. 盯着北方的教皇领地
[12:36] Unless… 除非
[12:39] the northern realm became our property. 将北方领地收入我们囊中
[12:44] And how would that happen? 如何做到呢
[12:47] Well, if we allied ourselves – 如果我们联合起来
[12:50] Florence and Urbino – 佛罗伦萨和乌比诺
[12:53] it’d make sense if we could 那我们就可以
[12:54] carve up the northern Papal territory between us. 瓜分中间的教皇北方领地了
[12:58] I can annexe the city of Bologna and its environs. 我可以拿到博洛尼亚及其周边
[13:00] You could double your port capacity on the Adriatic. 你在亚得里亚海的港埠容量倍增
[13:03] A bold stroke, but why don’t I conquer it myself? 大胆的计划 可我为什么不单干呢
[13:07] I have the army. What do you offer up? 我有军队 你能提供什么
[13:12] Money, of course, 当然是钱
[13:14] from the largest banking concern in all of Europe. 欧洲最大的银行业
[13:16] From each of us, as he is… 我俩出钱出兵 而他…
[13:20] ..Blessed. 只有上帝保佑
[13:26] Scared you, didn’t I? 我吓到你了吧
[13:29] That’ll be fine, Medici. 真不错 美第奇
[13:31] I shouldn’t provoke my own godson, 我不该挑衅我的教子
[13:33] but I like to test a man. 可我就喜欢试探
[13:35] You’ve grown to be a worthy ally. 你现在是值得结交的盟友
[13:37] And it’s been too long since I led my men into combat. 我已经太久没有带兵上战场了
[13:39] Our proposal is timely, indeed. 我们的提议正是时候啊
[13:41] I knew you had something juicy in mind, 我就知道你脑袋里有好点子
[13:44] when you showed up on my doorstep. 你到我家门口那天我就看出来了
[13:45] There’s no way you’d caravan all this distance 你不可能大老远跑来
[13:48] just to watch me take a shit. 就为看我拉屎
[13:56] Their turbans are nailed to their skulls. 头巾被钉在他们的头骨上
[13:59] All Turkish. 全是土耳其人
[14:01] Clearly this warlord has an issue with the Ottomans. 很明显这个军阀看土耳其人不顺眼
[14:03] His bravery against the Turks won him 13 years in prison. 他对战土耳其人的勇气害自己坐了十三年牢
[14:08] But, seeing as none of us are Turks ourselves, 但我们都不是土耳其人
[14:12] we should have nothing to fear. 应该没什么好怕的
[14:15] You don’t think, with my blood, 你不觉得 以我的血统
[14:17] someone could take me for a Turk? 别人会以为我是土耳其人吗
[14:19] How do I know this warlord’s eyes aren’t failing? 我怎么知道这位军阀的眼神没坏掉
[14:21] Because I spotted you from miles away. 因为我在几里之外就看到你们了
[14:25] Though I were blind, I could hear the clattering 就算我瞎了 也能在远处听到
[14:27] and nattering of your Tartar tongue from further yet. 你鞑靼口音的调侃
[14:30] – I’m not a Tartar. – What are you, then? -我不是鞑靼人 -那是什么人
[14:34] – Unique. – Unique? -独一无二的人 -独一无二的人
[14:36] Dung beetles think they’re unique. 屎壳郎才觉得自己独一无二
[14:39] Your mongrel half-breed lineage speaks louder than your words. 你那杂种血统胜于雄辩
[14:42] You see God, well, has many punishments for mankind: 上帝有很多惩罚人类的手段
[14:49] earthquakes, volcanoes, plagues and cancers. 地震 火山爆发 瘟疫和癌症
[14:52] Worse than these, he sent the Turks and the Tartars 比这些更糟的 就是送土耳其人 鞑靼人
[14:55] and the mongrels, like you. 还有你这样的混血杂种来这个世上
[15:10] Ave, Vladislaus Dracul Filius, 你好 弗拉德·德拉库之子
[15:12] vaivoda partium Transalpinarum. 弗拉德三世
[15:15] Prince of Transylvania and Wallachia, 特兰西瓦尼亚和瓦拉吉亚的王子
[15:18] son of Vlad II known as Vlad Dracul, or Vlad the Dragon, 人称龙王弗拉德的弗拉德二世之子
[15:21] which makes you Vlad III, Son of the Dragon. 你就是弗拉德三世 龙之子
[15:23] Or as it is known in your language: Dracula. 在你们的语言中 就是德拉库拉
[15:28] Impressive, your command of my titles, 你对我头衔的了解真让人印象深刻
[15:31] but tell me who you are and what you want here. 说说你们是谁 来这里干什么
[15:35] My name is Maestro Leonardo. 我是列奥纳多大师
[15:37] These are my companions, Nico, Zoroaster. 这两位是我的同伴 尼克 泽洛斯特
[15:41] We were sent by the Magnificent Lorenzo de Medici 佛罗伦萨共和国伟大的洛伦佐·德·美第奇
[15:43] of the Republic of Florence. 派我们来的
[15:45] All of Italy wonders at your victories against the Ottomans, 全意大利都很好奇你是怎样战胜土耳其人的
[15:49] and my lord extends his friendship 我家大人想和你交个朋友
[15:50] and seeks military counsel for the greater glory 为佛罗伦萨和瓦拉吉亚的至高荣耀
[15:53] of Florence and Wallachia. 向你咨询军事意见
[15:57] You must know this land has been bedeviled by war, 你一定知道这片土地经历了残酷的战争
[16:01] and worse than war. 还有比那更糟的
[16:05] We shall talk more… 晚餐
[16:09] at dinner. 再议
[16:11] As long as the dinner’s not us. 只要晚餐不是我们就行
[16:17] So we’re selling tickets to the Papal baths now, are we? 现在教皇沐浴还售票供人围观了是吧
[16:22] An urgent matter has arisen. 有急事
[16:24] Urgent enough that you sully this chamber with her presence? 急到你要带她来玷污这浴室吗
[16:29] I know where to find whores if I want them. 我要招妓也能自己去招
[16:31] We thought it best you hear this news directly from her lips. 我们认为您最好能直接从她口中得知这个消息
[16:37] I’ve come from Florence, Your Holiness. 我从佛罗伦萨来 教皇陛下
[16:41] And does your absence from the city… 你出城就没有
[16:45] create no suspicion? 引起怀疑吗
[16:47] My aunt in Siena is providing me with an alibi. 我在锡耶纳的阿姨能为我证明
[16:50] No-one of import will miss me in Florence. 佛罗伦萨的大人物都不会注意到我不在
[16:52] Certainly your husband doesn’t fall into the category of import. 看来你丈夫不在”大人物”一栏里
[16:58] What of Lorenzo’s war engineer, 洛伦佐的武器制造师
[17:00] in whom the Count seems so fascinated? 伯爵很着迷的那位怎么样了
[17:03] Da Vinci has set out from the city. 达·芬奇出城了
[17:06] No man knows where. 没人知道他去了哪
[17:08] Nor woman? 女人也不知道
[17:11] Nor I. 我也不知道
[17:14] Lorenzo himself has left Florence. 洛伦佐也离开了佛罗伦萨
[17:18] As we speak, 我们讲话这会儿
[17:19] he makes an embassy to the Duke of Urbino, 他正向乌比诺公爵示好
[17:21] fresh with the credit of his dealings 在赢得斐迪南和伊莎贝拉的贷款
[17:23] with Ferdinand and Isabella. 作为信任筹码之后
[17:26] He seeks to create a new military alliance. 他开始寻求军事结盟
[17:30] The calculating rogue. 还真是个会算计的家伙
[17:32] Far from reeling at our attempts to weaken his rule, 洛伦佐非但没有被我们削弱他统治的努力影响
[17:35] Lorenzo courts the most accomplished mercenaries on the peninsula. 反而用上了半岛上最好的雇佣兵
[17:39] I know what the naval do with them. 我知道那家伙要雇佣兵干什么
[17:42] He and Urbino will march north. 他和乌比诺北上
[17:44] Together, they’ll sack our lands surrounding Bologna 一起攻陷我们在博洛尼亚附近的属地
[17:49] and divide them up. 然后瓜分
[17:50] How do you know, Holy Father? 你怎么知道 圣父
[17:51] Because it’s exactly what I’d do, you fucking coward. 因为换做是我就会这么做 你个懦夫
[17:56] Look at the lot of you. 看看你自己
[17:58] Too scared to bring me this news yourselves. 吓得不敢亲口把这消息告诉我
[18:00] Hiding behind this Florentine slit. 躲在这个佛罗伦萨荡妇的身后
[18:05] How can I wonder Lorenzo resists me so well, 瞧瞧我手下的水准
[18:08] when I see the quality of my allies? 也难怪洛伦佐敢跟我分庭抗礼
[18:13] We only tried to serve your glory. 我们只是尽力侍奉您的荣光
[18:17] We had not the benefit of your divine guidance. 我们不及您 没有神的指引
[18:20] Guidance? You want guidance? 指引 你想要指引
[18:24] Do you remember what proved I was chosen by God? 你还记得是什么证明了我是天选的吗
[18:27] So… So many things, Your Holiness. 很多事 教皇陛下
[18:34] The way I survived drowning as a child. 是我小时候没有淹死的事
[18:37] Let’s see how you do. 我们来看看你行不行
[18:51] Holy Father, surely… a loving God shows mercy. 圣父 上帝是仁慈的
[18:55] You dare question me? 你敢质疑我
[18:58] The rock upon which God’s word stands. 上帝之言的基石
[19:01] Kiss this ring. 亲吻我的戒指
[19:17] My bath is ruined. 这次沐浴彻底毁了
[19:20] I don’t care how, end the house of Medici, 不论用什么方法 给我消灭美第奇
[19:24] before I end you. 不然我就消灭你们
[19:36] Dinner awaits. 晚餐准备好了
[19:41] How are we supposed to free the captive from a place like this? 我们怎么从这种地方救俘虏出去
[19:43] If I knew that, I’d be Da Vinci. 我要是知道 那我就是达·芬奇了
[19:49] You’ve dropped some change. 你掉了好些钱
[19:51] Of course, you’ll have noticed the money. 你当然注意到这些钱了
[19:54] The Sultanis – a base currency… 苏丹尼 是东方异教
[19:59] for the heathen ruler of the east. 统治者的基础货币
[20:01] You see, this is how I allow my soldiers 我就是这样让我的战士
[20:04] to prove their loyalty to me. 向我证明忠诚
[20:07] I toss these Sultanis on the ground before them. 我在他们面前将这些苏丹尼扔在地上
[20:10] And, do you know, the coins are never, ever touched? 你们知道吗 从来没人碰过一枚
[20:14] It’s just they’ve fallen quite randomly, 你随意把硬币扔在地上
[20:17] you’d really notice if one was gone? 就算少了你也注意不到吧
[20:24] I miss nothing. 我无所不知
[20:30] Please, now. 现在
[20:33] A little Tuscan wine, 一点托斯卡纳葡萄酒
[20:34] just to make you feel at home, no? 让你们宾至如归
[20:38] Thank you. Thank you. 谢谢 谢谢
[20:39] I must say, I’m impressed with your hospitality, 不得不说 你刚脱离牢狱之灾
[20:42] so soon after your escape from captivity. 就如此款待我们着实令我钦佩
[20:46] I am, sadly, at home in dungeons. 很悲哀 牢狱对我而言如家般熟悉
[20:49] As a child, my father sent my brother and me 孩提时代 我父亲把我和弟弟
[20:52] to be hostages held by the Turkish Sultan. 送给土耳其苏丹作人质
[20:56] The prisons converted my damnable brother 牢狱让我那该死的弟弟
[21:00] to the cause of the Turks, but not me. 改投了土耳其 但我没有
[21:04] I learned to trust nobody. 我学会不相信任何人
[21:05] To survive any pain, the dogs, the dungeons, 战胜了痛苦 恶犬和地牢
[21:08] even a lightning strike, 甚至雷击
[21:09] which has left me with this…web of scars. 也只给我留下这网状的伤疤
[21:17] Now I spend every waking hour in resistance to my brother 如今我用尽每时每刻对抗我的弟弟
[21:24] and the fucking Turks. 还有该死的土耳其人
[21:34] Well, your victories against them have been recognized, 你战胜他们的伟绩已经广为人知
[21:37] even by the Pope. 教皇也亲许嘉奖
[21:41] If we’re going to raise a toast, 若是我们要干杯
[21:43] let’s lift a glass to the one who helped me out of the prison this time, 那便敬帮我逃脱牢狱之人
[21:46] to the Bringer of Light himself. 光之使者
[21:49] Who, my lord? 敬谁 大人
[21:51] Lucifer, the Bringer of Light. 路西法 光之使者
[21:56] Most beautiful of all the angels. 最最美丽的天使
[22:00] And how did Lucifer help you? 路西法怎么帮的你
[22:02] Like me, Lucifer rose against a tyrant. 像我一样 路西法奋起反抗暴君
[22:07] Like me, he was abandoned and betrayed by the God he loved. 像我一样 他被自己热爱的神抛弃背叛
[22:12] I made a pact with Lucifer to win my freedom 我与路西法立约换取自由
[22:16] and ascend to my throne one last time. 最后一次登上我的宝座
[22:21] And, do you know…? 而且你知道吗
[22:24] I don’t find it hard to live without a soul. 我发现 没了灵魂活着并不难
[22:34] Lucifer. 路西法
[22:40] And how fortuitous for Da Vinci. 达·芬奇真是幸运
[22:42] The clever devil leaves just as 我刚带着问题来找他
[22:44] I arrive with questions for him. 这聪明的混蛋就走了
[22:46] You don’t find that curious? 你一点也不感到稀奇吗
[22:48] Trust me, signor, 相信我 先生
[22:49] that’s the least curious thing about him. 在他身上这是最不稀奇的事了
[22:54] What is your relationship with him? 你跟他是什么关系
[22:56] We had our day… 我们在一起过
[22:58] But that’s all it was, a day. 不过仅此而已 就一天
[23:02] And, anyway, his eye is set on another. 而且 他心里另有其人
[23:05] – How do you know? – I’m a woman. -你怎么知道 -我是女人
[23:09] No, of course we’re friends. 不 我们当然是朋友
[23:11] He saved my life and, for that, I deeply admire him. 他救过我 我因此十分钦慕他
[23:16] That hasn’t become illegal, has it? 这不违法吧
[23:18] It has if it hurts Florence. 损害佛罗伦萨就会违法
[23:20] All I want is your help in guarding her. 我只需要你帮我守护她
[23:21] I don’t know where he’s gone. 我不知道他去哪了
[23:24] You keep his confidences well. 你真是不负他的信任
[23:26] I’d like to lie to anyone else, Excellency, 我会为他向任何人说谎 阁下
[23:30] but not you. 可你除外
[23:35] Although, if you tried to force it out of me, 要是你硬逼我说
[23:39] I’d be helpless to stop you. 我也无力阻止
[23:43] Perhaps we should discuss this somewhere else. 也许我们该换个地方说这个话题
[23:46] Somewhere more quiet? 更安静的地方吗
[23:49] Until we make it less so. 直到我们打破宁静
[23:58] The city gates are closed. 城门已关闭
[24:01] Two minutes to curfew, scoundrel. 离宵禁还有两分钟 无赖们
[24:04] Either you get your arses home or spend the night here. 要么滚回家去 要么在这过夜
[24:07] Persons caught roaming the 宵禁后被抓到
[24:08] streets after curfew get put in my little book. 在街上游走者将被记录在案
[24:11] Being put in my little book 上了我的名册
[24:12] means you explain your transgressions to the judge. 意味着你得向裁判官解释为何犯法
[24:15] Signor Medici, forgive me. 美第奇阁下 请原谅
[24:17] I hadn’t seen you with a bar wench. 没看见您跟酒馆的妞在一块儿
[24:18] Your little book? 你的小册子
[24:19] My ledger, full of pigs, mostly. 我的记事簿 记的几乎都是些猪
[24:22] You record every curfew violation? 每个违反宵禁的人都有记录吗
[24:24] Since the day it was declared. 从实行宵禁那天起
[24:25] If one were to study these, one might see who was out frequently 如果查阅它 就能知道谁在不该出现时
[24:28] when they shouldn’t have been? 频繁外出了吗
[24:29] Yes, I suppose, if one were a glutton for punishment. 我想是的 如果有人不怕麻烦去查
[24:32] Take me to them. 带我去看
[24:33] One could spend weeks paging through these records. 看完这些记录要花好几个星期
[24:36] Then we’re in luck. According to my brother, 那我们走运了 按我哥的话说
[24:38] I’m great at wasting time. 我最擅长浪费时间
[24:48] Your secret, sir? 阁下的诀窍是什么
[24:51] Oh, it’s a matter of knowing which elements to blend. 只要知道混合哪些元素就行
[24:53] Magnesium here, iron filings there, so on. 这里放镁 那边放铁
[24:56] I think it’s ingenious. 我认为这很巧妙
[24:59] Does it have a military application? 它有应用于军事吗
[25:02] Not yet. 还没有
[25:03] Well, then, we must talk further. 目光一定要长远
[25:05] Since I’ve renounced your Christian gods, 自我摒弃了你们的天主教神灵
[25:07] I’ve only my wits and ferocity to protect me 就只好靠自己的智慧和武力
[25:10] from the forces of Sultan Mehmed II. 抵御穆罕默德二世的侵犯
[25:14] Perhaps the ingenuity you bring to Lorenzo’s court 或许你带给洛伦佐的巧妙玩意
[25:17] could benefit me as well. 与我也有益
[25:22] Now… 现在
[25:24] Since you’ve shown me your little party piece, 既然你给我看了你的拿手好戏
[25:27] I will respond in kind with 我也给你看看
[25:29] a little diversion of my own. 我的小把戏
[25:33] You see, without a soul weighing me down, 你看 没有了灵魂的拖累
[25:36] I can see in the dark. 我可以在黑暗中视物
[25:38] I cannot be killed. 成了不死之身
[25:41] I can enjoy certain entertainments 那些数年前令我痛苦的经历
[25:44] that may have made me blanch years ago. 如今也成了消遣娱乐
[25:50] This is the last of the retinue of a Turkish ambassador 这是土耳其使者的最后一名随员
[25:55] who was foolish enough to approach me. 想要接近我 真是愚不可及
[26:01] I miss no opportunity in reminding the Turks 我无时无刻不在提醒土耳其人
[26:04] of the childhood they provided. 他们赐予我的童年
[26:07] Is it the one we’re looking for? 这是我们要找的人吗
[26:10] Unshackle him. 给他松绑
[26:24] Now…prove stronger than your friends. 现在 证明你比你的朋友们强吧
[26:28] Defeat these dogs and you will go free. 打败这些狗 你就自由了
[26:33] And please don’t think me so inhuman 请不要认为我会残忍到
[26:35] that I wouldn’t give you a fighting chance. 连反击的机会都不给你
[26:38] Here’s a butter knife. 这把黄油刀
[26:58] Please! Don’t! 求你 不要
[27:04] This… 这
[27:07] this is justice. 就是正义
[27:12] So…shall we send for the main course? 现在 该上主菜了吧
[27:15] I can’t eat. 我没胃口
[27:18] My tastes are not universally shared, 世上与我喜好相同之人寥寥无几
[27:20] it’s true. 我明白
[27:22] – Let us retire. – Before we do… -是时候就寝了 -在此之前
[27:28] you have honored us with the traditional wine of our homeland, 您用我们家乡的传统红酒来款待我们
[27:33] and so do we honor you, 作为回报
[27:35] with the traditional liquor of Wallachia. 希望您饮下这瓦拉吉亚的传统烈酒
[27:39] You’ve brought Tuica? 你带了梅子白兰地
[27:42] Well, our master in Florence would spare no expense 我们佛罗伦萨的主人愿不惜一切代价
[27:46] to demonstrate his admiration for you, my lord. 来表达对您的崇敬 殿下
[27:56] To Vlad III. 敬弗拉德三世
[28:06] When have I ever known you to hesitate about a drink, my friend? 你什么时候喝酒这么犹豫了 我的朋友
[28:13] To Vlad III. 敬弗拉德三世
[28:18] To Vlad III. 敬弗拉德三世
[28:23] Good. 很好
[28:24] And some for your maid? Your men? 能与您的女仆和手下同饮吗
[28:26] – Yes. – Yes? Good. -可以 -好的 很好
[28:29] There you go. 给你
[28:33] Some for you. Some for you. 你来喝一口 你来一口
[28:37] Show the friends to a room. 带这些朋友们去房间
[28:39] Some for you. 你喝一点
[28:40] Once my guards have toasted our guests, 等我的守卫为我们的宾客祝完酒之后
[28:42] the artisan and I will parley further. 我要与艺术家深入谈谈
[28:45] How about your dogs, 可以给您的狗喝点吗
[28:47] who entertained us so well, this evening? 感谢它们今晚为我们助兴
[28:51] There’s some for you, for you, the last little drop. 给你喝点 最后一口给你
[29:01] Please don’t be unsettled by the vermin. 请不要因这些害虫而感到不安
[29:04] I welcome them. 我欢迎它们
[29:06] Often, in prison, they were my only friends. 通常在狱中 它们是我唯一的朋友
[29:10] Well, I know what it is to be thrown into a cell. 我清楚被关在牢中的滋味
[29:14] Without the companionship of the bats, 如果没有蝙蝠的陪伴
[29:16] I would not have survived. 我不可能幸免于难
[29:20] You see, 你看
[29:23] we understand each other. 我们相互理解
[29:28] Come. 这边请
[29:36] Beautiful, is it not? 动人心魄 对不对
[29:42] You see, this is why 这就是我为什么
[29:44] I wanted to return to Castle Poenari so badly. 如此急切地想要回到波耶纳里城堡
[29:49] From the heights… 站在高处
[29:52] ..I can almost forget the decades the Turks 几乎能让我忘却在土耳其
[29:56] have been living underneath the earth. 数十年的地牢岁月
[30:00] It’s a shame, then, that was the last of them. 真是遗憾 刚才那是他们唯一的幸存者
[30:02] Oh, there is one more. 还有一个人活着
[30:07] Their master, Solomon Ogbai. 他们的首领 所罗门·欧拜
[30:13] The name Ogbai, 欧拜这个名字
[30:15] in Amharic, it means: don’t take him away. 阿姆哈拉语中的意思是 不要带走他
[30:19] Yeah? 是啊
[30:24] Indeed. 确实如此
[30:27] For stooping to serve them, 因为他折节侍奉土耳其人
[30:29] I take my time with the Abyssinian. 我要慢慢折磨阿比西尼亚人
[30:34] I keep him ready for my personal whims. 我留着他 亲自动手
[30:39] I invent new ways to torture, just for him. 我发明了新的酷刑 专门他而设
[30:43] There is a window, near where I keep him. 我将他安置在一扇窗边
[30:46] He cannot see the view. 他看不到窗外美景
[30:48] So I said I would recreate the scenery for him… 所以我告诉他我会为他重现这里的风景
[30:53] ..If he would only provide me with 只要他能为我提供
[30:58] the raw material for a suitable miniature. 适合微雕的原材料
[31:04] These are the crenulations of the towers outside my window… 这是我窗外塔楼的缩影
[31:11] ..carved in the Abyssinian’s own flesh. 由阿比西尼亚人自己的血肉刻成
[31:18] There is one frontier he shall never stop exploring– 他在痛苦中的挣扎探索
[31:24] agony. 永无止境
[31:27] May I share a confession with you? 我能向你坦白一件事吗
[31:33] Yeah, yes… 可以 当然
[31:35] ..if it pleases, my lord. 如您愿意 阁下
[31:39] I know… 我知道
[31:41] ..that I’m mad. 我很疯了
[31:43] Indeed? 是吗
[31:47] But will you tell me how I could be otherwise? 但你认为我还有其它选择吗
[31:51] A father rips a child from his home, 一个父亲 将孩子赶出家园
[31:54] from everything he knows 远离熟悉的一切
[31:55] and tosses him into the claws of his worst enemy. 交到最恐怖的敌人手里
[32:01] Well, we are… 我们
[32:03] we are too often what our fathers make us. 我们身上总留有父亲的烙印
[32:07] Whether we like it or not, better or for worse. 不论自己喜欢与否 不论结果好坏
[32:09] Oh, yes. 没错
[32:12] In my case, definitely for worse. 于我而言 绝对是最坏的结果
[32:16] You see, my father, he taught me 我父亲教会我
[32:19] that cruelty is the only true currency of the universe, 残酷是这世间唯一真正通货
[32:23] and now I am the richest man in all of Christendom. 而今整个基督教世界中 我最富有
[33:26] – My God, it is true. – Yes? -天啊 这竟是真的 -什么
[33:29] Servants told me you were carrying books upon books into your quarters. 仆人告诉我你在往自己房间搬书
[33:33] I wondered if they’d been raiding the wine cellar. 我还以为他们去偷酒喝了
[33:35] – I’m easy to tease. – Only sometimes. -你总是爱取笑我 -偶尔而已
[33:38] Well, at least you have a hobby you love. 至少你有自己喜欢的嗜好
[33:40] And what is your new hobby? 那你的新嗜好是什么
[33:42] The Florentine obsession with record keeping 佛罗伦萨事无巨细的记录癖
[33:44] is paying off. 总算有了回报
[33:45] These are the records to every guard at every station in the city. 这些是城中所有岗位上每一个卫兵所做的记录
[33:48] Anyone who breaks curfew, 每一个违反宵禁的人
[33:49] even for slightest reason, 不论原因多么微不足道
[33:50] will be put down here. 都会被记录在案
[33:51] Including, I suppose, the true spy, 包括那个真正的间谍
[33:54] whom you believe framed Becchi. 就是你认为陷害贝奇的人
[33:55] You smirk, but there are mysteries to be solved here. 先别得意 这里还有些谜团亟待解决
[33:58] For example, 比如说
[33:58] why do these symbols from the zodiac keep coming up? 为什么老是会出现这些十二宫符号
[34:01] This. That’s the sign for Capricorn, I think. 这个 这个应该是摩羯座的符号
[34:04] And this, that’s Aquarius, yes? 这个代表水瓶座 对吗
[34:06] With certain sensitive subjects of Florence, 当处理佛罗伦萨的一些敏感人物时
[34:08] their names are indicated with symbols, 他们的名字会用符号代替
[34:10] rather than list them clearly as violators of the curfew. 而非作为违反宵禁者直接记下他们的名字
[34:13] This date I recall. 我记得这天
[34:16] After a long night of carousing, I was questioned on my way home, 一夜狂欢后 我在回家路上被拦下问讯
[34:19] so is this the symbol for me? 这就是我的符号吗
[34:21] Athletic champion that you are, 您体格如此强健
[34:23] Sagittarius is a natural code name for you. “人马座”这个代号再适合不过了
[34:26] Tell us the identity behind each of these symbols, then. 那就告诉我每个符号都代表着谁
[34:28] I’m not privy to that knowledge. 我对此并不了解
[34:30] – That’s in Captain Dragonetti’s office. – Obtain it for me. -名单在德拉戈内蒂的办公室 -给我取来
[34:37] Becchi would be proud of you. 贝奇会以你为傲的
[34:49] The man we’re here to save must be dead by now. 我们要来营救的人现在肯定死了
[34:53] No. No, not yet. 不 还没呢
[34:57] But…but we must move to save him now. 但是我们要行动起来了
[35:03] You two can go on. 你们俩去吧
[35:05] – I feel like I could sleep for the next week. – As could I. -我觉得我能睡一个礼拜 -我也是
[35:09] That’s because we’ve all been poisoned. 那是因为我们都被下毒了
[35:13] What? 什么
[35:18] Drink some antidote. 喝点解药吧
[35:20] That bastard. 那个混蛋
[35:22] He slipped something in our drinks. 他在我们的酒里下药了
[35:25] No. 不
[35:28] I did. 是我下的
[35:34] There’s nothing you won’t do to us in your bloody quest. 你为了达成目的什么都对我们做得出来啊
[35:40] I… I adulterated the Tuica before we arrived. 我们到之前 我就往酒里掺了药
[35:49] That we’d all have to drink it, 我们都得喝
[35:52] in order to convince him it was safe. 才能让他相信酒没问题
[36:01] And now… 现在…
[36:04] Everyone, including the dogs, should be passing out. 所有人 包括狗 应该都昏过去了
[36:14] Ready? 准备好了吗
[36:24] How do you know where we’re going? 你怎么知道我们要往哪走
[36:26] It’s a simple architectural assessment. 研究下建筑内部构造就行了
[36:30] The Abyssinian pointed it out to me himself, in a way. 阿比西尼亚人以他的方式提点了我
[36:36] Do we wanna know what you mean? 我们想知道你所指何物吗
[36:38] No, actually, you don’t. 不 你们不想知道
[36:44] It’s here. 就在这了
[36:46] Are you sure about this, Maestro? 你确定吗 大师
[36:50] No. 不
[37:41] What does that say? 上面写着什么
[37:46] Don’t take me away. 别带走我
[37:51] Now, this, this is justice. 这就是正义
[37:56] To Vlad III. 敬弗拉德三世
[38:01] Farewell greetings from a half-breed mongrel. 来自混血杂种的告别
[38:14] Nico… 尼克
[38:16] Go get the horses. I’ll meet you outside. 去牵马 待会在外面碰头
[38:39] Ah. That one. 那个
[39:27] Careful. Careful. Careful. 小心 小心点
[39:40] It’s that one, then that one. 先拿这根 然后那根
[39:50] Not too fast, he’ll be cut even deeper. 慢点 不然他的伤口更深
[39:55] It’s all over. It’s OK. It’s over. 都结束了 没事了 结束了
[39:58] It’s not. It’s not. 不 还没有
[40:03] It’s not him. 那不是他
[40:14] It’s not Vlad. 不是弗拉德
[40:16] Shit. 该死
[40:23] Fuck me. 我操
[40:44] You’re an arrogant little fool, aren’t you? 你真是个愚昧自大的白痴啊
[40:46] I’ve endured every drug and poison known to man. 人间百毒我都经受过
[40:49] I fought off the Ottoman Empire. 我击退过奥斯曼帝国
[40:51] Do you really think that I would die at the hands 你真觉得我会死在一个
[40:54] of a fucking Florentine? 该死的佛罗伦萨人手里吗
[41:05] Shit. 糟糕
[41:08] Or a mongrel? 杂种也休想得逞
[41:15] How’s that for a military application? 这种军事用途怎么样
[41:22] Zo, wake up! 泽洛 醒醒
[41:23] Wake up! Zo! 醒醒啊 泽洛
[41:37] Life… 人生
[41:39] Life is a trap, don’t you think? 人生就是个陷阱 不觉得吗
[41:41] Well, now, I’m going to set you free. 现在 让我帮你解脱吧
[41:51] Curious. 有意思
[42:00] You cannot kill a man without a soul. 没有灵魂的人 是杀不死的
[42:13] You must go. 你得走了
[42:16] Do not shirk from the task. 不要逃避任务
[42:27] Stay out of Florence for the next few days. 接下来几天别回佛罗伦萨
[42:30] Oh, and don’t speak with Lorenzo, or anyone in the city. 别和洛伦佐说话 城里的人也是
[42:36] I suppose I could go to Siena. 我想我可以去锡耶纳
[42:40] And create a story to explain my extended absence, but why? 为推迟归期编个理由 但是为什么
[42:46] You’ve seen what happens, 你已经看到了
[42:47] when people question the plans of the Vatican, haven’t you? 质疑梵蒂冈的安排是什么下场 对吧
[42:52] I have. 是的
[42:55] Speak to nobody along the road. 沿路别和任何人说话
[42:58] And make sure no-one speaks with you. 也别让任何人与你交谈
[43:02] That shouldn’t be a problem. 这没问题
[43:04] I have a strategy. 我自有办法
[43:12] – Have some men follow her. – Of course. -派人跟着她 -遵命
[43:15] Then discreetly have her killed. 然后小心点杀掉她
[43:20] Her value to us has been exhausted. 她对我们已毫无用处了
[43:22] She’s… 她
[43:25] compromised by her affections for Da Vinci. 她对达·芬奇的爱意已让她心有杂念
[43:29] Did His Holiness order this? 是教皇陛下命令的吗
[43:35] Do it outside the walls of Florence. 在佛罗伦萨城外做掉她
[43:38] Leave no ties to Rome. 别让人看出和罗马有关系
[43:40] Make it look like bandits did it. 要做成是强盗干的
[43:45] Oh, and er…have them drive stakes through her eyes. 对了 用木桩戳瞎她的双眼
[43:52] She’s seen too much. 她看到的太多
[44:05] The guards, the dogs, they’re gonna rouse soon, we didn’t have long. 警卫和狗就要醒了 我们时间不多
[44:11] Where did you get that wound? 你这个伤口是怎么搞的
[44:13] There are more urgent things to explain. 还有更要紧的事要解释
[44:15] – Did you know this would happen? – I knew it might. -你知道会有人来救你吗 -有点预感
[44:18] I had to take that chance, for the Book of Leaves. 为了《叶之书》 我得赌一把
[44:21] Sword. 剑
[44:24] Maestro, shall we see to his injuries? 大师 要不要看看他的伤口
[44:28] They’re beyond seeing to and I cannot meet my end here. 没时间看 我不能在这里死掉
[44:31] In other words, fuck this place. 换句话说 快离开这鬼地方
[44:34] I want to spit on Vlad’s body. 我要唾弃弗拉德的尸体
[44:37] Yeah. Well, you could if we knew where it was. 你要知道尸体在哪就请便吧
[44:40] Where the fuck is he? 他死去哪里了
[44:41] Just come on! Let’s go! 快点 咱们走吧
[44:43] Maybe some creature dragged him off. 可能是动物把他拖走了吧
[44:45] Let’s not find out. Come on. 别管了 走吧
[44:59] You really must try this, Camilla. 你一定要尝尝这个 卡米拉
[45:02] Surely you have a sweeter tooth than your brother. 你一定比令兄更喜欢甜食
[45:04] You certainly have a sweeter smile. 笑容也更甜美
[45:07] Some honey. 加蜂蜜
[45:09] The pride of the Duchy of Urbino. 乌比诺公国的骄傲
[45:13] Oh, I’ve made arrangements with their Duke. 我和他们的公爵达成了协议
[45:17] With brawn like his, I pity those who wish harm upon Florence. 有了他的力量 我同情仇恨佛罗伦萨的人
[45:20] You’ll have your hands full with that one. 你可有的忙了
[45:23] Federico da Montefeltro’s a…colorful character indeed. 费德里科·达·蒙泰菲尔特罗…个性十足
[45:28] Did you invite us here 你邀请我们来此
[45:29] – to show off your new alliance? – Bernardo! -就是为了炫耀新盟友 -贝尔纳多
[45:31] I don’t recall inviting you at all, Signor Baroncelli. 我不记得邀请过您 巴龙切利阁下
[45:37] Perhaps you fail to understand why I went to Urbino. 或许你没能理解我此行乌比诺的目的
[45:41] You think Rome will look after the Pazzis 你们以为罗马会照顾帕奇家
[45:43] but, when all is said and done, 可等一切尘埃落定
[45:45] Rome only looks after Rome. 罗马只维护它自己
[45:49] And you – both of you – are loyal sons of Florence. 而你们两位 都是佛罗伦萨忠诚的儿子
[45:59] Don’t you think the time has come for union in our republic… 难道不觉得我们的共和国此时应该重归团结
[46:04] not further divisions? 而不是进一步分裂
[46:09] My brother Giuliano has a stubborn mind, 我弟弟朱利亚诺性子顽固
[46:13] but a good heart. 但心地良善
[46:16] At one point, we hoped to see him in a Cardinal’s hat, 我们曾经期望他能荣任主教
[46:18] but our current relations with the church have precluded that. 如今与教廷失和 只好放弃这个念头
[46:24] And yet, a young man like Giuliano, needs a future. 然而朱利亚诺这样的年轻人需要未来
[46:32] He would make a fine husband for Camilla… 他可以成为卡米拉的好夫婿
[46:35] would he not? 不是吗
[46:39] Honey, anyone? 要添蜂蜜吗
[46:44] Farewell. 再会
[46:46] Arrivederci. 再会
[46:51] Whether or not the Pazzis agree to this union, I have to ask, 无论帕奇家是否同意联姻 我都要问
[46:54] did you consult your brother about this? 您跟令弟商量过吗
[46:58] Giuliano’s interests are the interests of Florence. 佛罗伦萨的利益就是朱利亚诺的利益
[47:03] I’ll have breakable objects 跟他谈这事之前
[47:04] removed from the room before I broach the topic. 我会让人把易碎物品搬走
[47:06] She is the child of our enemy, signor. 阁下 她是仇敌之女
[47:09] Some might argue he is being thrown to the wolves. 有人会说您这是把他扔进狼窝
[47:13] You underestimate my brother, Piero. 你低估了我弟弟 皮耶罗
[47:16] We are not feeding these wolves. 我们不是在喂狼
[47:19] We are taming them. 是在训狼
[47:30] Did you know he was going to propose this? 您知道他会提婚吗
[47:33] I had an inkling… 略知一二
[47:35] seeing as it was my idea. 本就是我的主意
[47:46] – You’ve had your elixir? – Relax. -你喝过药吧 -别那么紧张
[47:49] They say children conceived in frustration are born bitter. 都说挫败中怀上的孩子生来尖刻愁苦
[47:54] You’ll understand I’m 你应当理解
[47:54] agitated by this league of devils around us. 身边魑魅横行让我紧张
[47:58] After our ploy with the Pazzis, 对阵帕奇家之后
[48:00] you’re not ready for another master stroke. 你还没准备好再次出击
[48:05] Our doctor said this position 医生说这个体位
[48:08] is more likely to conceive us a male heir. 更容易怀上男嗣
[48:11] Men would prefer a position where a woman’s face 男人当然喜欢这种把女人脸都压住的体位
[48:14] is rammed down so far she can’t even speak. 好让她说不出话
[48:17] I’m sorry, what was that, dear? 抱歉 亲爱的你说什么
[48:21] Please. 拜托
[49:36] It was the cage. 是那个笼子
[49:39] It was the cage. It was the cage. 是那个笼子 是那个笼子
[49:42] The words written on the side: don’t take him away. 上面写着 不要带走他
[49:46] It wasn’t a taunt, it was a warning. 那不是嘲弄 是警示
[49:51] Vlad built the device to eviscerate you if you were freed… 弗拉德造的笼子 如果有人放你出来
[49:56] to rip an unstanchable wound. 就会造成隐秘的伤口将你开膛破肚
[49:59] I should’ve realized. 我早该发现的
[50:01] – I’m sorry. – Never mind. -对不起 -不要在意
[50:04] I must tell you of the key you seek. 我要给你讲 你找的钥匙
[50:12] The other key that opens the Vault of Heaven? 开启天穹的另一把钥匙
[50:14] Yes, tell me. 说吧
[50:16] It’s waiting in Rome, there for your taking. 它就在罗马 等你去取
[50:21] And, when you have both keys… 等你拿到两把钥匙…
[50:26] ..Your mother, Caterina 你母亲 卡特琳娜
[50:31] she is alive. 还活着
[50:35] She carries the Book of Leaves for us, 她为我们保存着《叶之书》
[50:38] beneath the post of the sun in a town made of stone… 石城之中 日轮之下
[50:44] in a land on my map. 在我地图上的那片土地
[50:48] Why…I need you to decode the map. 为什么…我需要你来破译地图
[50:54] Then you may take what you need. 那就拿去吧
[50:56] Here. 这儿
[51:00] Here is the secret to deciphering the map. 这就是解读地图的秘密
[51:08] I will not survive to come with you. 我不能活着跟你走了
[51:12] You must cut my flesh loose and take it with you… 等我一死 你就割下它
[51:18] once I die. 带走
[51:23] The Turk said that I would save you. 土耳其人说我能救你
[51:26] And so you will… 你会的
[51:29] someday… 会有一天
[51:32] but not today. 但不是今天
[51:38] But there are so many things you must learn first. 但是首先 你要知道许多事情
[51:43] Yes? Yes? 什么事
[51:44] You must learn that anything is possible… 你要知道 一切皆可能
[51:50] including defeat. 包括失败
[51:55] – You must…learn… – What? What? -你必须知道 -什么 什么
[52:05] What? 什么
[52:08] – What? What? – Maestro… -什么 -大师
[52:10] – I must – must learn what? – Maestro, he’s gone. -我必须知道什么 -大师 他已经去了
[52:12] – Maestro. – I must learn what? -大师 -我必须知道什么
[52:15] I must learn… 我必须知道
[52:17] Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! 操 操 操
[52:20] Fuck! Fuck. 操 操
[52:34] I’ve been here before. 我来过这里
[52:36] – No, this isn’t the path we came in on. – No. No. -不可能 这不是我们来时的路 -不不
[52:41] This is where the Abyssinian and I first met. 这是我和阿比西尼亚人第一次见面的地方
[52:47] He warned me… 他警告过我
[52:56] I thought I could solve things… 我以为我总能手到病除
[53:00] like I always do. 就像往常一样
[53:14] Hell happens… 当世间的邪恶
[53:17] when the evil of the world exceeds our belief 挫败了我们终将战胜它的信念
[53:21] that we can conquer it. 地狱之门就开
达芬奇的恶魔

Post navigation

Previous Post: 达芬奇的恶魔(Da Vinci’s Demons)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 达芬奇的恶魔(Da Vinci’s Demons)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme