Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

达芬奇的恶魔(Da Vinci’s Demons)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 达芬奇的恶魔(Da Vinci’s Demons)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] My name is Leonardo Da Vinci. 我是列奥纳多·达·芬奇
[00:03] You’re the eccentric that Verrocchio employs. 你是维洛奇奥雇的那位怪才
[00:05] I’m an artist and an anatomist 我是个艺术家 解剖学家
[00:07] and an engineer of some note. 也是个小有名气的工程师
[00:09] Search for the Book of Leaves. Fate has chosen you, Leonardo. 寻找《叶之书》 命运选择了你 列奥纳多
[00:12] Where do I start my search? 我从哪里开始寻找
[00:15] The hanged man. 被绞死的男人
[00:15] The Jew that was hanged – I want you to unearth his body. 那个被绞死的犹太人 去把他的尸体挖出来
[00:18] My mistress insisted that you be the one to capture her beauty. 我的情妇坚持要你来捕捉她的美丽
[00:24] I sense the Vatican’s hand behind this. 这事一定是梵蒂冈在背后捣鬼
[00:26] You need weapons of your own Your Magnificence. 殿下您需要属于自己的武器
[00:28] This will greatly increase your firepower. 这个可以极大地提高您的火力
[00:31] The Medicis have employed him to design siege weapons. 美第奇家族雇他来设计攻城器械
[00:34] You know this how? 你怎么知道
[00:35] I have an agent within Lorenzo’s ranks. 我在洛伦佐身边安插了探子
[01:50] He told you time is a river? 他告诉你时间是一条河流
[01:53] He told me the river was circular. 他说时间是环形的河流
[01:57] That one man’s death paves the way for the birth of another. 一个人的死亡为另一人的新生开辟道路
[02:00] Indeed, and men like ourselves, 的确 我们这样的人
[02:03] we can change the river’s course. 可以改变时光之河的走向
[02:07] I’m like you, then? 你是说我和你一样
[02:12] I find that hard to believe. 这我难以相信
[02:15] You don’t know who I am, do you? 你不知道我是谁吧
[02:20] My brother and I… Your bandits they tried to take my honor. 我和我哥哥 那些强盗想奸污我
[02:24] – Where? – Down the path, to the left. -他们在哪 -沿着路 往左
[02:27] – Hurry! – This way. -快点 -这边走
[02:28] In you go. Go on, in. 进去 进去吧
[02:33] Alright. 好了
[02:35] You should be safe in there. 你在里面会没事的
[02:40] Come on. 来吧
[02:45] I’m sorry – the fools locked the gate. 抱歉 那些傻瓜把门锁上了
[02:48] The fools are worth worrying about. 傻瓜确实值得担心
[02:50] A locked gate… 但上锁的门
[02:54] not so much. 无所谓
[02:56] There is no yesterday, you see. 昨日是不存在的
[02:59] No tomorrow. 明日也不存在
[03:01] Time is all one single continuum. 时间是单一连续的
[03:07] We have met, haven’t we? 我们见过面 对吗
[03:10] Of course. We’re brothers. 当然 我们是兄弟
[03:14] Who are you? 你是谁
[03:16] Start with your heel, roll to your toe. 脚跟先着地 再落脚尖
[03:18] you have a lot to learn. 你要学的还多着呢
[03:19] I already have a maestro. 我已经有大师了
[03:20] Yeah, I’m not suggesting you abandon Da Vinci’s counsel, 我又没让你抛弃达·芬奇的教诲
[03:23] I’m suggesting you enhance it. 只是想让你多学点
[03:25] There. 在那儿
[03:29] What is it? 那是什么
[03:30] They don’t like their graves being violated, 他们不喜欢有人擅动坟墓
[03:32] so they cover them in sand and press letters 所以覆上沙子印上字
[03:34] to alert them of mischief occured. 用以警示
[03:36] What does it say? 写的什么
[03:38] Funnily enough… 有意思
[03:41] ‘Taken.’ “已占用”
[03:43] I’m a son of earth and starry heaven. 我是大地与星空之子
[03:48] I’m thirsty. 我口渴
[03:51] Please… 请
[03:53] give me something to drink from the fountain of memory. 从记忆之泉中为我汲水解渴
[04:03] See, as I have seen… 见我所见
[04:06] into infinity… 窥见永恒
[04:09] and you will be a god. 你便是神明
[04:13] But know this. 但记住
[04:15] You will…suffer. 你会遭受折磨
[04:20] One corpse. 一具尸体
[04:22] Freshly plucked. 新鲜出坟
[04:25] Was it a nightmare, maestro? 做噩梦了吗 大师
[04:28] No, it was something else entirely. 不 完全不同的东西
[04:33] Take notes, would you? 帮我做记录
[04:35] I perceive the expected ligature marks from strangulation. 绞刑留下了勒痕 预料之中
[04:40] Crushed larynx. 喉头压碎
[04:42] Nico. 尼克
[04:44] Diminished musculature. Likely from malnutrition. 肌肉萎缩 应该是由于营养不良
[04:47] Circumcised member. 切割过包皮
[04:49] I’ve never seen one of those before. 这我可没见过
[04:53] What is that? 那是什么
[04:57] A missing fingernail, on the right digitus primus. 丢了一个指甲 右手拇指
[05:09] Leo, what are you doing? 列奥 你在做什么
[05:12] The Turk said to start my quest with a hanged man. 土耳其人让我从被绞死的男人开始寻找
[05:16] Specifically, the seat of the soul. 并且指明 灵魂的居所
[05:21] It’s a euphemism for the stomach. 也就是胃部
[05:39] The missing fingernail. 那片缺失的指甲
[05:42] Odd that he would ingest it. 他居然吞了下去
[05:57] One man’s death 一个人的死亡
[05:59] opens the doorway for another. 为另一人开启了大门
[06:13] Did your husband give you that? 是你丈夫送的吗
[06:19] It’s a family heirloom. 是个传家宝
[06:22] From Ceylon. 锡兰的
[06:24] It’s a stone called Serendibite. 叫做斯里兰卡石
[06:33] What’s troubling you? 你有什么心事
[06:35] Apparently Count Riario is coming to pay us a visit. 利拉奥伯爵要来访
[06:40] For what purpose? 来做什么
[06:42] Oh, nothing pleasant, I’m sure. 肯定不是什么好事
[06:46] But whatever the viper’s intentions 不管那毒蛇有什么目的
[06:47] I’ll be expected to wine and dine him, 我都得好酒好菜招待他
[06:49] whilst hosting the rest of Florence’s elite. 还要一并宴请佛罗伦萨其他的贵胄
[06:53] Will you come? 你来吗
[06:56] You can keep Riario entertained. 你可以逗利拉奥开心
[06:59] Will Clarice be there? 克拉丽斯会去吗
[07:00] Of course. 当然
[07:04] We can steal glances throughout the evening. 我们可以整晚偷偷眉目传情
[07:10] I’ll even invite that scoundrel, if you like. 如果你高兴 我会把那无赖也请去
[07:15] Da Vinci. 达·芬奇
[07:18] The one who’s supposed to be painting your portrait. 那个要给你画像的家伙
[07:22] And building me a weapon. 还要给我造武器
[07:42] You’re late, son. 你迟到了 小子
[07:44] Contract – signed. 合同签好了
[07:48] And now binding. 现在生效了
[07:51] Did you not even read it? 你真的读过吗
[07:52] We’d already agreed the terms. 我们同意全部条款
[07:53] But not the administration of those terms. 但并不了解条款的执行
[07:56] I told you to stay away. 我告诉你别蹚浑水
[07:58] I let you know there would be consequences. 我让你明白后果会很严重
[08:00] What do you think you’ve done? 你自以为是这样吗
[08:03] Painting Lucrezia Donati, 给卢奎西娅·多纳蒂画像
[08:04] fraudulently leading the Medicis 骗美第奇家族以为
[08:06] to believe you can deliver preposterous weapons of war. 你能制造荒谬的武器
[08:09] You’ve overreached, 你太过头了
[08:11] and now I’ve made it so you’ll soon be gone. 现在我确保了你会很快消失
[08:15] There isn’t a contract you can devise that can contain me. 你编撰的任何合约都不能束缚我
[08:19] You’re the bastard son of a servant girl I spilled my seed into. 你是我往一个女仆身体里撒下种子生出的野种
[08:23] Your heritage contains you. 你的出身束缚了你
[09:12] No! 不
[09:14] – What’s wrong? – What’s changed? -怎么了 -是什么改变了
[09:18] Something’s shifted in you, signorina since last we met. 我们上次见面后 你发生了变化
[09:22] Perhaps it’s just you and me here in Lorenzo’s home. 或许是因为你我单独在洛伦佐的家里
[09:27] You’re feeling guilty? 你在愧疚吗
[09:28] It’s not as if I don’t have affection for him. 我对他并非毫无感情
[09:32] Or perhaps… 或许
[09:35] I’m guilty about feeling guilty. 我在为我的愧疚感愧疚
[09:40] It’s not as if I don’t have affection for you as well. 毕竟我对你也有感情
[09:43] Which guilt do you prefer, then? 那你更喜欢哪种愧疚
[09:45] I have known Lorenzo since I was a girl. I’ve known you a week. 我跟洛伦佐自小便相识 认识你才不过一周
[09:49] That’s not an answer. 这不算回答
[09:56] The Jew they executed… 他们处决的犹太人
[10:01] What was his offence? 他做了什么
[10:04] He said he had to run from cut-throats… 他说他要逃避刺客
[10:07] and he took refuge in a bookstore. 躲进了一家书店
[10:11] The authorities suspect he stole something, 官方怀疑他偷了东西
[10:14] but nothing was missing, 可是什么都没有丢
[10:16] and the bag he carried was empty. 他带的包也是空的
[10:19] So, they hanged a man… 那么说 他们绞死他
[10:22] for stealing something that wasn’t missing. 就为他偷了没有丢的东西
[10:27] The scene of the crime requires further investigation. 犯罪现场需要进一步调查
[10:33] Does it? 是吗
[10:40] Prepare the horses! 备马
[10:42] I want to be off at once. 我要立刻出发
[10:47] So you’ve finished today’s sitting already? 今天已经画完了吗
[10:49] Yes. Signor Da Vinci had somewhere to be. 是啊 达·芬奇先生还有事
[10:52] Ah, yes. He’s testing his gun for us. 是啊 他要为我们测试火炮
[10:57] Today he gives Florence its sting… 今天 他要给佛罗伦萨装上尖刺
[11:01] while I show him mine. 我也要让他见识我的刺
[11:05] It’s quite considerate to left us a moment to be. 他真是有心 让我们有机会独处
[11:14] Lorenzo, anybody could walk in. 洛伦佐 万一有人进来了呢
[11:16] I just needed a bit of you. 我只想跟你温存一下
[11:18] And you will have it… 你会如愿的
[11:20] for it is yours alone. 我只属于你
[11:27] – Good luck today. – We’re off! -祝好运 -我们出发
[11:35] Good luck. 好运
[11:37] That bit of you… 你的温存
[11:41] It’s not his alone. 不只属于他
[11:43] No…it’s not. 对 不是
[11:46] But it will always be his first. 但他永远占先
[12:12] Do you have any saltpeter? 你有硝石吗
[12:15] What the devil do you need potassium nitrate for? 你要火硝做什么
[12:17] Gunpowder. The maestro’s designing a weapon. 火药 大师在设计武器
[12:21] He calls it the pipe-organ musket. 他管称之为管风枪
[12:28] The recoil will kill him. 后坐力会让他没命的
[12:31] Don’t worry. He’s worked it out. 别担心 他有解决的办法了
[12:32] By God…he’s corrupted you already. 天呐 他已经把你带坏了
[12:37] Over there, third shelf from the top, 那边 上数第三格
[12:39] between the vermillion and the ultramarine. 在朱砂和佛青颜料之间
[12:42] And tell him I expect to be paid in coin, 告诉他要付我钱币
[12:45] not idle boasts, like last time. 别像上次 耍嘴皮子唬弄我
[12:51] Come on. 来吧
[12:53] – God! – Careful, Giuliano. -天呐 -小心 朱利亚诺
[12:55] Fucking hell! 该死的
[12:57] What are we doing here, we’re in the middle of nowhere? 我们在这前不着村后不着店的地方做什么
[12:59] – Where is he? – Perhaps he’s simply late. -他人呢 -或许他迟到了
[13:02] Or perhaps he realized what he actually proposed 或许他意识到自己的提议
[13:04] was much more than a flying party trick. 可比给聚会造只鸽子难多了
[13:07] I wouldn’t be surprised if he had no intention of coming here at all. 如果他完全没想要来我也不会觉得奇怪
[13:10] I’m telling you brother – the man’s a lunatic and a coward. 我告诉你 哥哥 那人是个疯子 懦夫
[13:13] God! Shit! 天呐 该死
[13:15] Keep control of yourself brother – they’re only cut-outs. 冷静 弟弟 不过是些假人
[13:17] Quickly! Soldiers advancing on Florence! 快 士兵在向佛罗伦萨进发
[13:28] How…how dare you? 你好大胆
[13:31] You are pointing a weapon directly at the house of Medici! 你竟敢用武器指着美第奇家族的人
[13:34] Men, take him! 把他拿下
[13:35] – Hold. – Obviously the gun passed its first test. -慢着 -看来大炮已经通过了第一项测试
[13:38] – It’s done nothing. – No, it’s done a great deal, actually. -它什么都没做呢 -不 它已经做了很多
[13:43] Intimidation. 威慑
[13:44] Now, if you will proceed to the gallery… 请各位在一旁入座
[13:48] …we will proceed with testing its less ephemeral utility. 我们将开始测试它更持久的用途
[13:52] You’ve picked quite a day for it, Da Vinci. 你真是选了个好日子 达·芬奇
[13:54] Yes. You like it? 是啊 您喜欢吗
[13:55] I think it adds to the verisimilitude. 我认为这样更真实
[13:58] I question the company the maestro keeps. 我对大师的择友提出质疑
[14:01] That man’s a known reprobate. 那人是个人尽皆知的无赖
[14:03] Are these soldiers meant to be Swiss? 这些士兵是装成瑞士人吗
[14:06] – And you would be…? – Commander Quattrone, -你是哪位 -夸特尼指挥官
[14:09] leader of the Florentine militia. 佛罗伦萨自卫队队长
[14:11] His Magnificence thought it wise 殿下认为带一位军事战略家
[14:13] to bring a military strategist to the demonstration. 来观看展示更为明智
[14:17] In order to better evaluate your work. 以便更好的评估你的作品
[14:19] I wish I’d brought a boat. 我倒希望我带了条船来
[14:20] Well, the commonder has a keen eye. 指挥官真是好眼力
[14:24] What you see before you 诸位面前的假人
[14:25] is a representation of Rome’s private mercenary regiment. 代表罗马的雇佣兵团
[14:30] It’s a bit of theatrics, 是有点戏剧化了
[14:32] but often presentation is more than half the performance. 不过发布方式比性能本身更能影响效果
[14:35] Well, get on with it, Da Vinci. 继续吧 达·芬奇
[14:37] While you delay, we drown. 你再磨蹭 我们就淹死了
[14:41] – Where was I? – Yes. Come on. -我说到哪儿了 -继续
[14:44] Quickly! Soldiers advancing on Florence! 快啊 士兵在向佛罗伦萨进发
[14:48] – Yes, yes, yes. – The man is mad. -行了行了 -这人是个疯子
[15:24] The house of Medici has invested hundreds of florins in this project. 美第奇家族为这个项目投入了数百弗罗林
[15:28] According to your contract, 根据你的合约
[15:29] the failure of this contraption constitutes fraud. 这个装置的失败构成欺诈
[15:33] Men, take him away. 来人 把他带走
[15:38] On your feet, maestro. 站起来 大师
[15:41] Hold. 等等
[15:43] You have one week, artista. 给你一星期 工匠
[15:46] Lorenzo, no. 洛伦佐 不
[15:48] The materials alone will cost another 200 florins. 仅材料费就要再花两百弗罗林
[15:51] One week. 一周
[15:53] That sounds…quite reasonable. 时间要求非常的合理
[16:02] I’ll have two, if the price is right. 便宜的话我要两个
[16:12] I’m gonna have words with you, boy. 小子 我有话要问你
[16:14] We found footprints in the graveyard 墓园里犹太人尸体被盗的地方
[16:16] where the Jew’s body was stolen. 发现了脚印
[16:18] A donkey’s, a man’s and a child’s. 一头驴 一个男人 一个孩子
[16:24] Long-toed poulaines… 长尖普兰靴
[16:27] such as you are wearing. 和你现在穿的一样
[16:41] Do you know who I am? 知道我是谁吗
[16:45] I am Lord Girolamo Riario. 吉罗拉莫·利拉奥伯爵
[16:49] Count and Captain General of the Holy Roman Church. 神圣罗马教廷的大将军
[16:53] Nephew of His Holiness… 教皇陛下的外甥
[16:56] ..Pope Sixtus IV. 西克斯特四世
[17:00] Signor Morgante has informed us of your grave-robbing exploits. 莫甘特先生向我们通报了你的盗墓行径
[17:04] – I don’t know what you mean. – Don’t insult us, boy. -我不知道你在说什么 -别侮辱我们了 小子
[17:08] We’re well aware of who your master is. 我们很清楚你的师父是谁
[17:10] Your Excellency, there was the matter of payment. 大人 我们说好的酬劳
[17:18] Yes, of course. 好 当然
[17:20] Captain Grunwald. 格伦瓦德队长
[17:33] Jesus! 上帝啊
[17:38] Now that we’ve established my propensity for directness, 既然你了解了我直接了当的风格
[17:41] I trust our conversation will proceed smoothly. 相信对话会顺利许多
[17:45] Now, we’re interested in why Da Vinci required the Jew’s body, 我们想知道 达·芬奇为何要那犹太人的尸体
[17:50] and, lest you be tempted to feign further ignorance, 以防你继续装做毫不知情
[17:54] I wanted to demonstrate a remarkable device 我要演示一件最近从东方带来的
[17:57] I recently acquired from the Orient. 了不起的装置
[18:01] It’s called… the Widow’s Tear. 它叫做”寡妇之泪”
[18:14] No! 不
[18:16] The source of the discomfort you’re feeling 你现在感到的不适
[18:18] is an exquisitely tooled diamond needle, 来自一根精致的钻石针
[18:22] the titular Widow’s Tear. 著名的”寡妇之泪”
[18:25] And as I turn the handle, the diamond… 我转动把手 那钻石
[18:30] ..slowly incises a circle of skin, from the back of the hand, 就慢慢削掉手背上一圈皮肤
[18:34] one layer of epidermis at a time. 每次薄薄一层
[18:41] Now, I want you to weigh your next answer very, very carefully. 你的下一次回答一定要非常非常小心
[18:47] Why did Da Vinci unearth the Jew’s body? 达·芬奇为什么要挖犹太人的尸体
[18:57] Very well. Another turn. 很好 再转一圈
[19:11] Stop! Stop, stop. 停 停 住手
[19:17] It’s alright, Nico. 没关系的 尼克
[19:20] Just a few simple words, and we can end all this unpleasantness. 只要几个字 这些不愉快统统可以结束
[19:27] He was searching… 他在找…
[19:30] The Jew swallowed something. 那犹太人吞下了一件东西
[19:33] What, child? 是什么 小子
[19:39] A key. 一把钥匙
[19:44] Leave nothing unturned. Just find the key. 给我彻底搜 一定要找到钥匙
[19:52] Rip it apart! 砸开
[19:54] Stop! 停
[19:58] You won’t find it. 你们找不到的
[20:19] That’s what you’re looking for. 那就是你要找的东西
[20:29] – Open it. – I can’t. It’s locked. -打开它 -我不能 锁住了
[20:34] Hack it apart. 给我砍开
[20:44] Wait a moment! 等一下
[20:51] Let’s get out of here! Hurry! 快离开 快
[20:54] Let’s get out of here! 我们快走
[20:56] You, boy…! You…! 你这小子 你
[21:02] You have defied instruments of the Lord’s will! 你违背了主的旨意
[21:05] Leonardo! 列奥纳多
[21:07] Go! Go! 走 快走
[21:09] Leonardo! Are you alright? 列奥纳多 你没事吧
[21:15] Oh, merciful heaven! What happened here? 我的天哪 发生了什么事
[21:18] These men are agents of the papacy. 那些人是教皇的手下
[21:21] What, it wasn’t enough to tangle with the Medicis? Now you’re…? 怎么 搅上美第奇家族还不够 现在连…
[21:24] Leo, you’re talking about the Pope. 列奥 这可是教皇啊
[21:27] Not to worry. They could only have our entrails torn out. 别担心 他们最多不过把我们开膛破肚而已
[21:30] Nico, who did this to you? 尼克 这是谁干的
[21:33] Count Riario. 利拉奥伯爵
[21:35] The papal nephew and attack dog? 教皇的外甥和走狗
[21:37] He snatched me from the market. 他从市场上把我掳走
[21:40] I told him… I’m sorry. 我告诉他…对不起
[21:42] I told him you took the key from the Jew’s body. 我告诉他你从犹太人的尸体上找到了钥匙
[21:45] Well, you may have told them that, 你跟他说的是这个
[21:46] but you showed them something else. 却给他看了另外的东西
[21:48] Hey, you’ve done something exceptional, Nico. 你做了一件很了不起的事情 尼克
[21:52] You’ve saved your own life, into the bargain. 并且还救了自己的命
[22:02] Halt! 停下
[22:04] Be still. 别动
[22:07] Our visitor was expected. 客人是应邀而来
[22:10] You know I can’t be seen with you. 你知道我不能被看见跟你碰面
[22:11] There are too many prying eyes. 佛罗伦萨有太多的眼线
[22:14] If I had been stopped on the road… 如果我在路上被拦住…
[22:18] You needn’t lecture me on the necessity of discretion. 不需要你来教我小心谨慎
[22:21] I wouldn’t jeopardize such a valuable asset 如果没有充足的理由
[22:24] as yourself without ample reason. 我不会拿你这样宝贵的财富冒险
[22:30] Now, take these. 拿着
[22:33] A list of secure locales hidden throughout Florence. 全佛罗伦萨安全接头点的清单
[22:38] I need more information. 我需要更多信息
[22:41] Details of Lorenzo and Da Vinci’s activities. 洛伦佐和达·芬奇活动的细节
[22:45] If you have something pertinent to convey, 如果你有相关信息要发出
[22:47] inscribe the Greek letter alpha 就在你方便的任何地点
[22:50] above whichever locale is convenient. 写下希腊字母阿尔法
[22:54] If we have something to convey to you, 如果我们有消息要传达给你
[22:57] we will inscribe the letter omega. 就会写上欧米茄
[23:03] Are you clear on all this? 懂了吗
[23:05] That’s the official papal seal. 这是教皇的印记
[23:08] Mark your messages with it. 标在你的信息上
[23:10] And one final thing. 还有最后一件
[23:14] What is it? 这是什么
[23:16] Instructions will be forthcoming. 你会接到指示
[23:18] In the meantime, keep it hidden. 在此之前 把它藏好
[23:23] Now, Da Vinci… 关于达·芬奇
[23:25] Has your celebrated artist made any mention of a key? 你著名的艺术家有没有提到过一把钥匙
[23:30] – What about the Jew? – He asked about his capture. -犹太人呢 -他问犹太人怎么被抓的
[23:33] He wanted to return to the scene of the crime. 他想回到犯罪现场
[23:36] That’s how he put it. 他是这样说的
[23:37] He was preoccupied with why a Jew would hide in a bookshop. 他非常想知道犹太人为什么要躲进书店
[23:40] Da Vinci has the key. 达·芬奇有钥匙
[23:41] Why would Da Vinci concern himself with a bookshop? 为什么要操心一家书店
[23:43] I don’t know. Perhaps Da Vinci is more clever than you. 我不知道 或许是因为他比你聪明
[23:47] But then that would be heresy, wouldn’t it? 那可又是异端言论了
[23:51] Keep an eye on that bookshop. 盯着那家书店
[23:54] If we’re lucky, Da Vinci will complete our investigations for us. 幸运的话 达·芬奇会替我们完成调查
[23:58] And you, Miss Donati, 而你呢 多纳蒂小姐
[24:01] do continue ensnaring Lorenzo and Da Vinci with that… 继续用你的小骚屄 把洛伦佐和达·芬奇
[24:05] pretty little cunt of yours. 诱入罗网
[24:09] – You’re a bastard. – Yes. -你这个杂种 -没错
[24:11] And the architect of my pedigree 而改变我血统的
[24:14] is the Holy Father himself. 就是圣父本人
[24:18] Now, go, lest the prying eyes of Florence see us together 走吧 别让佛罗伦萨的探子看到我们在一起
[24:21] and question your already compromised character. 质疑你本就有损的德行
[24:30] She grows more impertinent with every encounter. 她越来越傲气难驯了
[24:38] Even a mouse occasionally 要被踩死的老鼠
[24:39] bears its teeth when it’s about to be crushed. 偶尔也会呲一下牙的
[24:44] Scudos, the papal currency. 斯库多 教皇的制币
[24:49] Let’s review the events again, Da Vinci. 我们再来回顾一下发生的事情 达·芬奇
[24:52] They took the boy and ransacked your workshop. 他们掳走了男孩 搜查了你的工作室
[24:56] What were they looking for? 他们在找什么
[24:57] My weapon designs. 我的武器设计
[24:59] Well, let Rome have them. By this time next week, 让罗马拿去好了 下周这个时候
[25:02] they’ll have decimated themselves. 他们会把自己全炸死
[25:08] By this time next week, they could decimate US! 下周这个时候 他们会把我们全杀光
[25:11] – Lorenzo… – Open your eyes, brother! -洛伦佐 -睁开眼睛看看 弟弟
[25:14] We no longer enjoy Milan’s protection. 我们没有米兰的保护了
[25:17] I want your men to surround this building. 我要你的人包围这座建筑
[25:19] No-one to come in or out, save Da Vinci and the boy. 除了达·芬奇和这个孩子 不许任何人出入
[25:22] You will accompany Da Vinci wherever he goes. 不管达·芬奇去哪儿 你都要跟着他
[25:25] Oh, I hardly think that’s necessary! 我认为这完全没有必要
[25:31] Go. 出去
[25:34] You have three days for a successful fire of your gun. 你还有三天让火炮成功开火
[25:38] If it fails, there will be no second chances. 如果失败 不会再有第二次机会
[25:40] There will be no trial. You will hang. 无需审判 你会被绞死
[25:47] Whatever you need to accomplish this you will possess. 你要用到的一切都会充足供给
[25:51] Money, materials, men. 钱 材料 人手
[25:54] Make your vision real, Da Vinci… 把你的设想变成现实 达·芬奇
[25:58] for your very life. 为了你自己的小命
[26:06] When the black hood pulls the lever… 刽子手拉开关的时候
[26:10] be sure to clench. 记得咬紧牙关
[26:16] Those guards are going to 这么多卫兵
[26:17] make it difficult to sneak off to the tavern. 要溜去酒馆可难了
[26:20] – Did you hear what he said? – Yes. -你听到他说的话了吗 -听到了
[26:25] I need to think. 我需要思考
[26:26] And if I need to think, I need to drink. 如果要思考 我就得喝酒
[26:33] This place is wonderful. 这地方真奇妙
[26:35] So much better than the convent. 比修道院好多了
[26:38] A million thanks to you, Leonardo. 十万分的感谢 列奥纳多
[26:43] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[26:44] I’m trying to envisage 我在试图想象
[26:45] what kind of lock the notches on this key correspond to. 这把钥匙能开的是什么样的锁
[27:12] Nico, do you have that coin the Turk gave you? 尼克 土耳其人给的硬币还在吗
[27:24] I thought so. 果然如此
[27:27] Two keys. 两把钥匙
[27:40] Whatever lock this corresponds with, 不管是什么样的锁
[27:42] I’d wager the key represents only half of the mechanism needed to open it. 我赌这把钥匙只是开锁必须器械的一半
[27:47] Leo, honestly, who cares? 列奥 说句实话 谁在乎呀
[27:50] Just give the damn thing to Riario. 把它交给利拉奥 你还要造…
[27:52] Inspiration can’t be forced. 灵感不可强求
[27:54] Oh, well, tell that to the hangman– 这话说给被绞死的人听吧
[27:56] Inspiration cannot be forced 灵感不可强求
[27:57] Look, the fact that Riario 听我说 利拉奥竟然冒着
[27:58] would jeopardize a formal visit to acquire this 毁掉正式访问的风险来找它
[28:01] is telling. 本身就说明
[28:02] Obviously, it’s linked to the Book of Leaves. 它显然与《叶之书》有关
[28:05] The Turk confirmed it. 土耳其人也确认了
[28:06] Of course, the Turk. Your mystery man. 当然了 土耳其人 你的神秘客
[28:08] Yes! And since we have a mystery here… 对 因为这里有秘密
[28:13] ..I intend to see it through. 我决定一查到底
[28:15] What mystery? The Jew stole a key. 什么秘密 犹太人偷了一把钥匙
[28:18] He swallowed it to prevent his pursuers from getting it. 为防止追踪者找到吞下肚去
[28:21] Why would he break into a bookshop? 可他为什么要闯进书店
[28:23] Did it ever occur to you 难道你就没想到
[28:24] that’s where the key was in the first place. 书店是钥匙原本的所在
[28:26] That’s why he broke in. 所以他才闯进去
[28:27] No, the narrative doesn’t hold up. 不对 这样说不通
[28:29] The bookshop reported nothing missing. 书店那边说什么都没丢
[28:30] – Oh, for fuck’s sake! – And his bag was empty. -真是没完没了 -他的包也是空的
[28:33] And why the fingernail? And why was the Jew being pursued… 他为何吞下手指甲 为何要追捕这犹太人
[28:39] ..Before the bookshop? 在他去书店之前
[28:49] According to the Count, 依照伯爵的说法
[28:51] the Jew crossed the piazza del Duomo. 犹太人穿过教堂广场
[28:54] and then entered the via dei Aprile, here. 然后来到了四月街 就是这里
[29:00] Perhaps someone witnessed the event. 也许有人看见了当时的情况
[29:04] Please, signor, can you offer any charity? 先生 行行好 赏点钱吧
[29:07] Tell me, good man. 告诉我 好先生
[29:09] Were you here the night the Jew was caught? 犹太人被抓的那晚你在这里吗
[29:11] Indeed I was, for this is my home, and I have no other. 当然在 这儿是我的家 我没有别处可去
[29:15] Now who is lacking vision. Can’t you see this man’s blind? 瞧瞧眼瞎 你没看到这人是瞎子吗
[29:21] A florin, signor? 一个弗罗林 先生
[29:23] You could identify that by its sound? 你听声音就能辨别出来吗
[29:25] I am well versed in the respective tones of our realm’s coinage. 我们国家的钱币是什么响声 我都熟悉着呢
[29:29] If you would, my friend, could you describe what you heard that night? 朋友 你能否描述一下那晚听见了什么
[29:33] With pleasure. It was a cold night. 愿意效劳 那晚很冷
[29:36] When I first heard the shouts, I thought I was dreaming. 我刚开始听见喊声时 还以为自己在做梦
[29:40] They were coming from the Duomo. 是从大教堂那边传来的
[29:42] Then I heard the Jew’s footsteps and his breath. 我听见了犹太人的脚步声和喘息声
[29:46] He was terrified. I could tell that. 他吓得不轻 我能听出来
[29:49] Then he fell. 然后他摔倒了
[29:52] Dropped something. Pages fluttering like bird’s wings. 有东西掉在地上 纸页翻动如鸟儿扑扇翅膀
[29:56] Then I heard the Jew say, ‘Wo, wo?’ 然后我听见犹太人说”喔 喔”
[29:58] Wo, wo? 喔 喔
[30:01] And I heard more shouts, his pursuers calling after him. 我听见更多喊叫声 有人边喊边朝他追来
[30:04] I did not understand a word they said, except for ‘halt’. 我完全听不懂他们的话 除了一句”停”
[30:09] Halt. 停
[30:12] How does this shed light on your mystery? 你的秘密有一点头绪了吗
[30:14] The men chasing the Jew spoke a foreign tongue, 追犹太人的那帮人说的是外语
[30:17] yet they used the word ‘halt’. 但用了”停”这个词
[30:18] Only two languages use that word, German and English. 只有两种语言有这个词 德语和英语
[30:20] – So…? – So, the Swiss mercenaries employed by Rome speak German, -所以呢 -所以罗马雇的瑞士佣兵说德语
[30:25] and they must have assumed the Jew understood it, 他们认为犹太人能听懂
[30:26] which make sence since most Jews speak Yiddish, a form of German. 因为大多数犹太人说意第绪语 德语的一种
[30:30] The word ‘wo’ in Yiddish means ‘where’. “喔”在意第绪语里是”哪里”的意思
[30:35] The Jew wasn’t fearful. He was searching for something. 犹太人并不害怕 他在找东西
[30:39] See, I believe he had two items in his possession. 我相信犹太人拥有两件东西
[30:42] The first was small enough for him to swallow – the key. 第一件小到能吞下去 就是钥匙
[30:46] The second was larger, 第二件比较大
[30:48] forcing him to find a hiding-place. 他不得不找地方藏起来
[30:50] – Fluttering Pages. Its A book. – Precisely. -纸页翻动 是一本书 -正确
[30:53] And where would one best hide a book? 最好的藏书地点是哪里
[31:03] Would you mind skulking around, 你愿意在旁边鬼鬼祟祟
[31:05] making the proprietor apprehensive? 吸引老板的注意吗
[31:07] Why me? 为什么是我
[31:09] Well, because you reek of dishonesty. 因为你看起来就不老实
[31:12] As usual. 又是这样
[31:14] Signor Vesticci, how goes it? 韦斯提奇先生 生意如何
[31:16] Tell me – how many rows of shelves do you have? 告诉我 你有几排书架
[31:19] Ten. What of it? 十排 怎么了
[31:21] You there – did you just stuff something into your robes just now? 喂 你刚才是不是把什么塞进衣服了
[31:24] I beg your pardon? I was simply hefting the weight of this tome. 你说什么 我不过掂掂这本书的重量
[31:28] The fingernail was a clue to the second item’s location. 指甲是找第二件东西的关键
[31:31] Ten shelves. Ten fingers. 十排书架 十根手指
[31:33] Now, we’re facing the west. 我们现在面朝西
[31:36] It would be more obvious, when counting, 通常在计数时
[31:38] to poring oneself towards the opposite direction 人们会不自觉地面朝相反的方向
[31:40] the east and the rising sun. 也就是太阳升起的东边
[31:45] Additionally, Hebrew is the sacred language of the Jews, 还有 希伯来语是犹太人的神圣语言
[31:50] which is read from right to left. 是从右往左读的
[31:51] So, if we count from the right… 所以 如果我们从右边数
[31:58] ..We get row number five. 找到第五排
[32:00] Blood. 血迹
[32:02] Now, we know he bit off his fingernail. 我们知道他咬掉了自己的指甲
[32:07] Look, look, Nico. There. 看 尼克 在那里
[32:10] Heavy layer dust. No-one’s disturbed these books in ages. 厚厚的灰尘 这些书好多年没人碰过了
[32:12] But here… 但是这里
[32:18] There’s no dust at all on this book. 这本书上却是纤尘不染
[32:22] Written in Hebrew, no less. 而且用希伯来语写成
[32:27] I think we’ve found item number two. 我想我们找到了第二件东西
[32:32] I take it all back. If you had tits, I’d marry you. 我收回 如果你有奶子 我就娶你
[32:35] So, you long for the soul of a man but the breasts of a woman? 所以你要的是男人的灵魂加女人的奶子
[32:39] You have a treacherous road ahead, my friend. 你面前的路很危险啊 朋友
[32:50] Artista, you will come with us. 工匠 跟我们走一趟
[32:53] If you resist… 如果你反抗
[32:55] Well, just ask your little friend about Riario’s hospitality. 问问你的小朋友 就知道利拉奥如何款待客人
[32:59] Well, unfortunately, we will have to 很遗憾 我们必须
[33:02] decline the Count’s invitation. 拒绝伯爵的邀请
[33:09] What is that? 那是什么
[33:11] Well, you’re acquainted I believe with my infernal devices. 我相信你很熟悉我制作的可怕装置
[33:15] The exploding chest, in my workshop. 我工作室里的爆炸箱子
[33:18] Well, this works on the same principle. 这玩意儿跟它的原理一样
[33:22] It is a grenado. It’s packed with gunpowder. 这是手榴弹 里面塞满了火药
[33:26] Activated by a push-button on its base. 底部有个按钮能激活它
[33:28] And if I remove my thumb… 如果我松开拇指
[33:33] ..The device will explode. 装置就爆炸了
[33:35] He’s lying. It’s a snuff-box. 他骗人 那是鼻烟壶
[33:37] Don’t test my resolve. I do not care for you to die, 别考验我的决心 你是今天死还是明天死
[33:41] on this day or any other. 我反正是无所谓
[33:43] You think the greatest mind in all of Europe needs to bluff? 全欧洲最聪明的人还需要虚张声势吗
[33:46] Then try us. 你来试试啊
[33:47] There’s a vendor nearby that sells those things. 旁边有个小贩就卖这种东西
[33:50] This is Da Vinci you’re staring down. 你面前的人是达·芬奇
[33:51] – It’s a snuff-box. – It’s a grenado. It’s a fucking grenado. -就是鼻烟壶 -这是他妈的手榴弹
[33:58] – Fuck me. – Split up. Please take the tome. -见鬼 -分头走 带上书
[34:06] After him! 追
[34:09] Halt! You won’t get away from us! 停 你跑不掉的
[34:25] Halt! 停
[34:31] Halt! 停
[34:34] Stay where you are! 站住别动
[34:35] – Got him! – Shit! -抓住他 -该死
[34:41] Shit. 该死
[34:46] Stop! 停下
[35:11] Oh, please, give Riario my regrets! 请代我向利拉奥表示遗憾
[35:29] Count Riario, if you’d be so kind. 利拉奥伯爵 这边请
[35:34] Signor de Medici. 德·美第奇先生
[35:37] Lady Orsini. 奥尔西尼夫人
[35:39] Thank you most humbly for the hospitality 承蒙你们的热情款待
[35:42] you’ve extended to our modest delegation. 我们对此深感荣幸
[35:45] We are only too happy 我们很高兴
[35:47] to receive Rome’s favored son. 接待最受宠爱的罗马之子
[35:52] Lord Girolamo. 吉罗拉莫大人
[36:02] We are ecstatic. 我们喜不自胜
[36:06] Shall you and I retire to my study for a few moments? 能去书房聊两句吗
[36:15] Drop the niceties, Riario. 我就不绕弯子了 利拉奥
[36:17] Your men broke into my artist’s studio. 你的手下闯进了我那位艺术家的工作室
[36:21] I want to know why. 我想知道原因
[36:22] Word of Da Vinci has reached the Holy Father’s ears. 圣父听说了有关达·芬奇的传言
[36:26] He’s tasked me with finding artisans 他命我寻找工匠
[36:28] to adorn the great chapel he’s building. 装饰他在建的大教堂
[36:31] I thought… 我认为
[36:33] Do you know what? 你知道吗
[36:35] An exploratory meeting might be in order. 见面摸个底是有必要的
[36:38] And was the death of your men part of that exploration? 摸底时死几个人也是你计划的不成
[36:41] Only retroactively, but it taught me a few things about your man 纯属意外 不过我倒是对你的人了解了几分
[36:44] and made me anxious to make his acquaintance. 而且我更急不可耐地想要认识他了
[36:47] Da Vinci is a mere dilettante. 达·芬奇只是业余人士
[36:49] An amusement. Nothing more. 我要他只为取乐 仅此而已
[36:51] And yet I’m told you’ve advanced him a stipend 可我听说你给了他一笔资金
[36:54] of 50 florins. 有五十弗罗林
[36:59] Quite a handsome allowance for a mere dilettante. 请一个业余人士竟然花这么大价钱
[37:03] Rome hears every whisper, Lorenzo. 罗马留意每个传言 洛伦佐
[37:08] Even outlandish ones concerning 即便是那种荒诞不经的传言
[37:10] artisans capable of constructing war machines. 比如某个能做战斗机器的工匠
[37:14] The manufacture of armaments 制造武器
[37:15] could be construed as a provocative move. 可以看成是挑衅的举动
[37:17] As could the assassination of Duke Sforza. 刺杀斯福查公爵也一样
[37:21] or the refusal to pay one’s debts. 或是拒付欠债
[37:25] Usury. It’s such an unseemly business. 放债 是非常不体面的行为
[37:28] I hear the Holy Father is 我听说圣父
[37:30] now borrowing money from the Pazzi family. 开始向帕奇家族借钱了
[37:32] Is he planning on bilking them as well? 他也打算蒙骗他们吗
[37:36] Since we’re on the subject of provocations, 既然谈到挑衅
[37:39] I believe it’s time I stated the purpose of my visit. 不如我也阐明来意好了
[37:42] His Holiness wishes to inform you of his choice 教皇陛下要我告诉你
[37:45] for the Archbishop of Pisa. 他指定的下一任比萨大主教
[37:48] Pisa falls under Florence’s jurisdiction. 比萨归佛罗伦萨管
[37:50] Nevertheless, the selection has been made. 不管怎样 人已经选好
[37:54] His Holiness has appointed Francesco Salviati. 教皇陛下任命弗朗切斯科·萨尔维亚蒂
[38:01] Your cousin. 你的堂兄弟
[38:07] It appears congratulations are in order. 看我要祝贺你了
[38:10] Please, inform the Holy Father 请转告圣父
[38:12] that you and Salviati should 你和萨尔维亚蒂
[38:14] assemble the largest army you can find… 可以立刻去集结大军了
[38:17] because the only way you’re setting foot in Pisa 因为在我有生之年
[38:19] is if I am dead and buried. 你们休想踏足比萨
[38:21] I see. 是吗
[38:23] So, that’s your proposed condition? 这就是你的开出的条件了
[38:25] Rome fired the first salvo, not I. 是罗马开的第一枪 不是我
[38:28] And we intend to fire the last. 而且我们打算开最后一枪
[38:37] Good night, Magnifico. 晚安 诸位大人
[38:44] How in Christ’s name did he know all that? 老天 他到底是怎么知道那些的
[38:49] Troubling. 让人寝食难安
[39:12] You look very fetching in your night shirt. 你穿睡衣还真好看啊
[39:15] What are you doing, skulking around like that? 你在这鬼鬼祟祟的干什么
[39:16] I could have hurt you. 我伤了你怎么办
[39:18] With a drafting compass? 就用那绘图圆规吗
[39:22] Why are you here, Leonardo? 你来干什么 列奥纳多
[39:24] I can’t get down to my quarters. 我不能回我的住处
[39:25] The Vatican’s thugs are scaring the streets looking for me. 梵蒂冈的渣滓满街的抓我
[39:29] Lorenzo’s men have been in and out of here all day, 今天这里到处是洛伦佐的人
[39:31] looking for you. 也在找你
[39:33] Lorenzo gave me a deadline on my musket. 洛伦佐限期让我造出火炮
[39:36] Frankly, I’m not sure I can make it. 说实话 我不太确定能够成功
[39:38] I’m not surprised. 我一点儿也不惊讶
[39:40] You have three layers of cannons on top of one another. Yes? 你把三层大炮管叠在一起
[39:45] Well, obviously there’s going to be 三层炮管之间
[39:46] some powder contamination between the three tiers. 一定会有火药残留
[39:49] Look, I promised Lorenzo a repeating musket 我答应洛伦佐做出可以同时开火
[39:51] that could be fired, cold and loaded simultaneously. 装弹和冷却的循环火炮
[39:53] This is a dangerous game you’re playing with Lorenzo. 你跟洛伦佐这是在玩火
[39:56] Are you sure you haven’t overreached? 你不觉得有些过头吗
[39:58] Christ, Andrea! The whole point of progress is overreaching. 天哪 安德烈 不过头怎么能进步
[40:02] Why doesn’t anyone understand that? 怎么就没人能明白
[40:10] Drink. 喝了
[40:14] Now, do you want to tell me what this is all really about? 你打算告诉到底是怎么回事吗
[40:23] Have you heard of the Book of Leaves? 你听说过《叶之书》吗
[40:29] It’s a myth. No more real than a unicorn. 传说罢了 跟独角兽一样虚幻
[40:31] – I have reason to believe it exists. – A book of wonders, -我认为它真实存在 -一本神奇的书
[40:33] containing the secret history of the world? Please! 讲述世界的神秘历史吗 拜托
[40:37] The Jew that was hanged. Hm? 他们吊死的那个犹太人
[40:40] This was his. 这是他的
[40:42] Your Hebrew’s better than mine. 你希伯来语比我好
[40:44] Perhaps you can tell me what it concerns. 也许你能告诉我上面讲了什么
[40:53] It’s… it’s a treatise on the origins of the universe. 这…是个讲宇宙起源的故事
[40:59] Astronomy. 天文
[41:02] It keeps referring to the Vault of Heaven, 这上面总是提到天穹
[41:05] how it can be opened. 它怎样打开
[41:07] Or perhaps… Ah-ha. 也许…对了
[41:09] So, the Vault of Heaven could refer to the night sky. 天穹可能是指夜空
[41:12] So, perhaps the Book of Leaves can be found 说不定要找到某一颗天体
[41:13] by looking for a specific constellation. 就能找到《叶之书》
[41:15] Leo, give up on this fool’s errand 列奥 别徒劳了
[41:18] and focus on your commission. 专心做你的任务
[41:20] Stop borrowing trouble based on a fable. 别净从无稽之谈里给自己找麻烦
[41:26] This fable… is bound up in the fate of my mother. 这”无稽之谈”关系到我母亲的命运
[41:38] I can draw anything I’ve seen, Andrea. Anything. 我能画出所有见过的事物 安德烈
[41:43] But I can’t draw her face. 但我画不出她的脸
[41:46] I’ve tried. I can’t. 我试过 不行
[41:48] I can’t. I just can’t remember it. 就是不行 我完全记不得
[41:53] If there’s any knowledge to be had of her 要是我能从这谜团里了解到她
[41:55] bound up in this quest… 哪怕一点点
[41:58] ..I need to see it through. 我必须要一路找下去
[42:02] Then your need will most likely end up getting you killed. 你这样下去 很可能是一条死路
[42:26] He told me the linens were from Naples. 他说这亚麻是那不勒斯的呢
[42:29] Isn’t that right, dear? 是不是 亲爱的
[42:32] Me, a textile merchant. 我成了织品商人
[42:34] I suggested he start getting his wine from the Orient, while he’s at it. 我建议他不如顺道从东方带点酒回来
[42:39] Shouldn’t you be working on Lorenzo’s musket? 你不是应该忙着给洛伦佐做火炮吗
[42:42] Well, unlike you, Father, 我可不像你 父亲
[42:43] I’m actually capable of doing two things at the same time. 我完全可以一心二用
[42:45] Drinking and digging your own grave. 一边喝酒一边自掘坟墓吧
[42:58] Yours. 你的
[43:01] The question you asked of me earlier. 你之前问我的问题
[43:05] Which guilt do I prefer? 我更喜欢哪种愧疚
[43:11] You seem very uncomfortable maestro. 你看起来有些不大自在 大师
[43:13] I don’t often attend affairs such as this. 我不经常出席这种场合
[43:16] Well, I do. It’s a confection of pretence and masks. 我经常 一群人在面具下装模作样罢了
[43:21] Smile. Lorenzo’s watching us. 笑一笑 洛伦佐在看我们呢
[43:32] Your pardons and indulgences. Your pardons and indulgences. 不好意思 不好意思
[43:37] Welcome, all of you… 欢迎各位
[43:40] to a feast of Florence, 来此佛罗伦萨盛宴
[43:43] so full of life and vibrancy. 如此生机勃勃
[43:47] So like Eden. 如同伊甸园
[43:52] Full of fresh fruits. 鲜果繁盛
[43:58] Full of bird and game. 鸟兽自得
[44:13] Full of nature’s grace. 充盈着自然之美
[44:39] So like Eden… 正如伊甸园
[44:42] but, of course, Eden had guests. 但伊甸园内还有客人
[44:49] As do we. 我们也有
[44:51] Of course, our guest is somewhat more pleasant than the serpent. 当然我们的客人比这毒蛇更友善一点
[44:57] Please let us welcome Count Girolamo Riario, 请欢迎吉罗拉莫·利拉奥伯爵
[45:01] emissary from Rome, 罗马特使
[45:03] to our Eden, to our Florence. 来到我们的伊甸园 我们的佛罗伦萨
[45:13] Dinner is served. 请用晚餐
[45:29] What do you see? 你看出什么了
[45:33] I know who you are; you know who I am. 我知道你是谁 你也认识我
[45:35] We both know what’s transpired. 我们都心知肚明
[45:37] Now, tell me: what do you see? 告诉我 你看出什么了
[45:39] I believe I saw someone call you a snake in front of all those people. 我看出你被当众骂做毒蛇
[45:45] And I see a key that you will be giving to me… 我看到你要交给我的钥匙
[45:49] along with whatever you took from that bookstore. 还有你从书店拿走的不管什么东西
[45:51] Well, both the key and the book the Jew hid are quite useless, 你若没有找出天穹的才能
[45:55] unless one has the intellect required to find the Vault of Heaven. 这钥匙和那犹太人藏的书就都是废物
[45:59] Then I’ll have you as well. 这么说你也归我了
[46:00] Why would I possibly surrender myself to Rome? 我又为何要屈服于罗马呢
[46:03] Perhaps you value your life? 也许你懂得珍惜自己的性命
[46:08] Not enough to betray Florence. 还不够让我背叛佛罗伦萨
[46:10] Then… 那么
[46:12] perhaps you value the life of another a little more. 也许你更珍惜别人的性命
[46:18] I know desire when I see it, 我一眼就能看出欲望
[46:19] and I am very well versed in the myriad ways of exploiting it. 也十分精通欲望的探寻和求索
[46:26] You know, this doesn’t have to be contentious, Da Vinci. 我们没必要这么费口舌的 达芬奇
[46:31] Join us, and the whole of the Vatican’s secret archives 加入我们 所有梵蒂冈密卷
[46:35] can be at your disposal. 任你取阅
[46:37] You’re offering me forbidden fruit now. 你开始用禁果诱惑我了
[46:41] That’s what serpents do, isn’t it? 毒蛇不就是做这个的吗
[46:48] Meet me tomorrow at sunrise. 明天日出时分来见我
[46:50] And then the key, 到时钥匙
[46:52] all of its secrets… can be yours. 和所有的秘密 都是你的
[46:55] And your services? 那你呢
[46:57] Surely, if I’m to find the Book of Leaves, 我要想找到《叶之书》
[46:59] I’ll need those, as well? 你也是不可或缺的
[47:44] – What is he doing? – He’s playing with a bottle. -他在干什么 -把弄一个瓶子
[47:47] Of course he is. 这是当然
[47:49] I’ll admit he eluded us once, 我承认被他甩掉过一次
[47:51] but this time we’re ready for him. 不过这次 我们可是严阵以待
[47:58] There. It makes sense. 看 这就说得通了
[48:01] He was already working with the Roman scum. 他已经在和罗马渣滓合作了
[48:34] Do we need any more proof than this? 还需要更多的证据吗
[48:36] He is complicit with them. 他和他们有勾结
[48:40] Consider this a retainer for your services to Rome. 当这个是为你归附罗马所下的聘金
[48:46] Why do you hesitate, Da Vinci? 你在犹豫什么 达·芬奇
[48:49] This is the next step. 这就是下一步
[48:50] Sorry. I don’t follow you. 抱歉 我没明白你的意思
[48:54] Why did you exhume the Jew? 你为什么挖出那个犹太人的尸体
[48:56] Why do you endeavor to find the Vault? 你为什么竭力寻找天穹
[48:59] I don’t endeavor. 我没有竭力
[49:02] I’ve found it. 我已经找到了
[49:04] The Vault of Heaven, which, 天穹
[49:06] presumably, contains the Book of Leaves. 想必《叶之书》就置于其中
[49:09] I’ve had it put on wheels, so I might move it for safekeeping. 我给它装上了轮子 以便移动并妥善保管
[49:13] Apparently, it requires two keys to open. 很显然 打开它需要两把钥匙
[49:18] The Jew. The Vault. The Book. 犹太人 天穹 书
[49:23] You’ve done all this, because you want to know 你做了这些 因为你想知道
[49:27] what’s next. 接下来会发生什么
[49:29] Between the base animal clawing for money 蝼蚁虫豸汲汲求财
[49:31] and the enlightened man’s reach for God 明哲智者学究天人
[49:35] lies knowledge. 其间差别 唯有知识
[49:37] You just want to know what’s next. I do too. 你只是想知道接下来会怎样 我也想
[49:41] Oh, that’s not what you want. 你才不是那样想
[49:44] You want to suppress knowledge. 你想隐瞒知识
[49:46] No. I want to administer it. 不 我想管理它
[49:50] Someone has to. Why not an agent of God? 总要有人来做 何不交给上帝的代理人
[49:53] Well, if God exists, surely, 如果上帝存在
[49:55] He intended His knowledge to be shared by all. 他一定愿意将知识与世人分享
[49:58] The truth is, progress frightens you and your ilk. 真相就是 你和你的同僚惧怕进步
[50:04] Not at all. We embrace it. 一派胡言 我们欣然接受进步
[50:07] Really?! Really? 真的吗 真的吗
[50:11] Are we at an impasse, then? 所以我们是陷入僵局了
[50:14] That would be unfortunate. 真是不幸
[50:17] This is your last chance for an amicable partnership. 这是你接受友好合作的最后机会
[50:22] I decline your offer. 我拒绝你的提议
[50:25] I pledge allegiance to Lorenzo the Magnificent, 我宣誓效忠伟大的洛伦佐
[50:30] his foolish brother, 他的白痴兄弟
[50:32] and the whole of Florence! 以及整个佛罗伦萨
[50:35] You want to tame Florence, 你想驯服佛罗伦萨
[50:37] but I prefer it wild, 我却偏爱它的狂野
[50:40] for all its quirks and criminals. 它的奇人异士和不法分子
[50:43] So, why don’t you scurry on back to Rome 你何不滚回罗马
[50:46] and tell your Pope that neither Florence nor Da Vinci 告诉你的教皇 佛罗伦萨和达·芬奇
[50:51] will be contained? 都不会为人所制
[50:59] You hurt my friend! 你伤了我的朋友
[51:03] – Go! – Run, you fools! -撤退 -逃吧 你们这群蠢材
[51:40] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[51:47] I did warn you. 我警告过你
[52:08] Why aren’t we meeting at the palace? 为什么我们不在宫里会面
[52:13] I come here to retreat from public life. 我来这里是为了躲避公众的目光
[52:17] And the words I would have with you aren’t meant to be public. 我们之间的对话需要保密
[52:21] I believe there may be a spy in my court. 我认为我身边可能存在奸细
[52:24] Riario knew the details of our arrangement, 利拉奥清楚我们之间协定的细节
[52:27] the exact amount of the stipend I’ve advanced you. 甚至是我拨给你资金的精确数额
[52:33] You suspect my allegiance? 您怀疑我的忠诚
[52:39] No. 不
[52:41] No, the fact that you just killed six of the papal guard 不 你刚刚杀死了六名教皇卫队护卫
[52:45] releases you from the circle of suspicion. 那排除了你的嫌疑
[52:49] No, you wanted me to witness 不 你希望我目击到
[52:50] your meeting with Riario today, didn’t you? 你今天和利拉奥的会面 对吗
[52:53] What makes you say that? 为什么这么说
[52:55] Well, you managed to evade my officers, 你设法甩掉了我的人
[52:57] dispite the fact that I insisted they watch over you, 虽然我坚持让他们看着你
[53:00] and then today, conveniently, you slip up. 而今天 你很容易就被找到了
[53:03] You intended for us to track you to the quarry. 你希望我们跟踪你到采石场
[53:05] I thought you might appreciate 我认为您会很高兴
[53:06] seeing the gun work against real opponents rather than wooden ones. 看到火炮击中真正的敌人 而不是木制的
[53:10] How did you fix the gun’s flaws? 你是怎么修好火炮的缺陷的
[53:12] I realized the cannons needed more separation, 我意识到炮筒的距离要更大一些
[53:14] so the rotating drum I fashioned did just that. 所以我做了滚筒加以改进
[53:17] And can your musket now be produced on a large scale? 你的火枪能大规模生产吗
[53:20] Well, given the resources, absolutely. 有资金就没问题
[53:24] Then you will have them. 资金会到位的
[53:26] You have done well, Da Vinci. 做得不错 达·芬奇
[53:29] We struck Riario quite a blow today. 我们今天狠狠地打击了利拉奥
[53:34] But it won’t be long before he retaliates. 但没多久他就会卷土重来
[53:37] Lorenzo, we don’t have much… 洛伦佐 我们没多少…
[53:41] I’m sorry. I thought we were alone. 抱歉 我还以为就我们两个
[53:42] It’s all right, Lucrezia. It’s only Da Vinci. 没关系的 卢奎西娅 只是达·芬奇
[53:46] And I trust we can rely on his discretion. 我相信他会谨言慎行
[53:50] Absolutely. 当然
[53:53] Good man. 好样的
[53:55] Get to work, maestro. 开工吧 大师
[53:58] Florence is counting on you. 佛罗伦萨就靠你了
[54:27] Why do you laugh? 你笑什么
[54:28] One day, Lupo, 总有一天 卢坡
[54:31] all that you see here will fall under Rome’s rule. 这里的一切都会归附于罗马的统治之下
[54:35] And if that day happens a bit further down the road, 如果统治的来临会因为
[54:38] because of Da Vinci’s intervention… 达·芬奇的发明而延后
[54:42] So be it. 那就顺其自然吧
[54:44] But he has the key. 但是他有钥匙
[54:48] That makes him one step closer to obtaining the Book of Leaves. 那让他离拿到《叶之书》又近了一步
[54:51] Let him keep it for now. At least we know where it is. 暂时就让他拿着 至少我们知道它的所在
[54:55] And besides…the key is useless without its counterpart. 此外 没有对应的部分 那钥匙毫无用处
[55:00] And what if Da Vinci obtains that? 如果达·芬奇拿到了那部分呢
[55:04] He won’t. 不会的
[55:07] How do you know? 你怎么知道
[55:10] Because I have it! 因为它在我这里
[55:18] And now you know, dear Lupo… 现在你知道了 亲爱的卢坡
[55:21] ..Why I find the whole affair so amusing. 为什么我觉得这整件事如此好笑
[55:38] Why the long face, Leo? 为什么拉着个脸 列奥
[55:40] The maestro’s never satisfied. 大师永不满足
[55:41] The possibility of perfection, 完美的可能性
[55:45] is another puzzle looming over the horizon. 又一个从地平线上出现的难题
[55:47] How many letters are there in the Hebrew alphabet? 希伯来语总共有多少字母
[55:49] 27. 二十七个
[55:51] There are 27 illustrations in this book. 这本书里有二十七幅插图
[55:54] So…? 那又怎样
[55:57] Have you gone mad? 你疯了吗
[56:00] Help me move this table back. 帮我挪开桌子
[56:03] Hebrew, as we’ve already established, 希伯来语 前面已经说过
[56:05] is written from right to left. 从右向左书写
[56:10] If the first illustration 如果第一幅插图
[56:13] corresponds with the first page of the Hebrew alphabet… 对应希伯来语字母表的第一个字母
[56:16] Aleph. 阿列夫
[56:17] and the second page corresponds with the second… 第二幅对应第二个…
[56:21] – Beth. – ..And the third page -贝特 -第三页
[56:23] follows the same pattern… 遵循同样的模式
[56:26] Gimel. 格梅勒
[56:26] Do you see how the gold gild lines up from one page to the next? 看到这条金线怎样游走于页面之间吗
[56:30] Have you heard of steganography? 你们听说过隐写术吗
[56:32] It’s a type of cryptography developed by the Greeks. 希腊人发明的一种密码术
[56:34] It means ‘concealed writing’. 字面意思是”隐蔽的文字”
[56:36] It’s basically hiding a coded message in plain sight. 实际上就是将加密信息藏于显而易见之处
[56:40] – Leaves in a forest. – If we make a grid of three rows, -藏木于林 -如果做排成三列
[56:44] each of them nine across… 每列九行
[56:46] – What is it? – Patience, Nico. -是什么 -耐心点 尼克
[56:49] As with most puzzles… 正如大部分难题一样
[56:52] it needs to be viewed from a different perspective. 我们得换个角度去看
[57:01] The Vault of Heaven isn’t a metaphor. 天穹不是比喻说法
[57:04] It’s an actual vault, 穹顶是真实存在的
[57:07] containing the Book of Leaves. 《叶之书》就在里面
[57:10] And that, gentlemen, 而那个 先生们
[57:12] is a map, detailing the vault’s location. 就是穹顶所在之处的地图
[57:16] The land this describes doesn’t exist. 图上所绘的大陆并不存在
[57:19] Well, then, we’ll just have to discover it, won’t we? 那么我们就要去发现它了 不是吗
达芬奇的恶魔

Post navigation

Previous Post: 达芬奇的恶魔(Da Vinci’s Demons)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 达芬奇的恶魔(Da Vinci’s Demons)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme