时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | We can’t be here. | 我们不能留在这 |
[00:09] | We can never have been here at all. | 我们不能留下来过这里的痕迹 |
[00:12] | Your shoes–Addy, where are your cheer shoes? | 你的鞋 艾迪 你的拉拉队鞋呢 |
[00:16] | You give her too much power. Stop feeding the beast. | 你给了她太多力量 别再喂那个怪物了 |
[00:21] | Beth? | 贝丝 |
[00:22] | Did somebody do something to you? | 有人对你做了什么吗 |
[00:25] | Colette, are you okay? What happened? | 柯莱特 你没事吧 发生了什么 |
[00:27] | We both know once they start digging | 我们心里都清楚 一旦他们开始 |
[00:28] | into Sarge Will’s puny little life | 调查威尔中士可悲的一生 |
[00:30] | they’re gonna find something interesting. | 他们肯定会查到什么有趣的事 |
[00:32] | It’s like turning over a rock | 就像把石头翻个面 |
[00:34] | and all these ugly things wriggle out. | 所有丑东西都蠕动着爬出来了 |
[00:36] | How come you never choose me? | 为什么你永远不会选我 |
[00:39] | What does she have that I don’t? | 她有什么我没有的 |
[00:41] | She isn’t you. | 她不是你 |
[00:51] | I fell into a dream. | 我陷入了梦境 |
[00:55] | A beautiful dream. | 一个美好的梦境 |
[01:01] | I didn’t wanna leave the dream. | 我不想醒来 |
[01:10] | Addy, where is you Hamsa? | 艾迪 你的幸运之手呢 |
[01:13] | You’re stumbling, Addy. | 你在踌躇不前 艾迪 |
[01:21] | It’s bad, Addy. | 这不好 艾迪 |
[01:23] | Addy. | 艾迪 |
[01:28] | Addy. | 艾迪 |
[01:47] | You better be wearing your Hamsa today, | 你今天最好戴上幸运之手 |
[01:50] | ’cause shit is going down. | 因为大事不好了 |
[01:52] | What? | 什么 |
[01:54] | – My Hamsa? – Guess what I’m doing. | -我的幸运之手 -猜猜我在干什么 |
[01:57] | Reading the actual newspaper. | 读报纸 |
[02:00] | I thought the old lady would faint. | 我觉得老太婆要吓晕倒了 |
[02:02] | “Do you even know what that is, darling daughter?” | “你到底知不知道那是什么玩意 亲爱的女儿” |
[02:05] | Oh, the morning wit in the Cassidy household. | 卡西迪家的晨间智慧 |
[02:10] | What’s it say? | 报纸上怎么说 |
[02:11] | “A police source reported growing suspicions | “一名警方知情人士声称 |
[02:14] | after autopsy results raised questions | 在验尸结果引出了弹道异常的疑问后 |
[02:17] | about the gun’s trajectory. | 出现了更多了疑点” |
[02:21] | “One source also indicated gunshot residue tests | “还有人表示 根据枪弹残留物测试结果 |
[02:24] | on the victim’s hands showed only trace amounts.” | 在受害者手部只发现了微量痕迹” |
[02:28] | Fuck me, Hanlon. | 该死 哈伦 |
[02:31] | You wait your whole life for something to happen, | 你花了一辈子时间 期待着某件事情的发生 |
[02:33] | and then, suddenly it does. | 然后 突然就发生了 |
[02:57] | I never wanted to hurt him– to hurt Matt. | 我根本不想伤害他 伤害马特 |
[03:00] | We–we didn’t text, we didn’t talk. | 我们没发短信 也没说话 |
[03:02] | We used this app. The messages weren’t stored. | 我们用这个程序交流 没有留下消息记录 |
[03:05] | Now that he’s gone, there’s nothing left, Addy. | 现在他死了 一切都随之而去了 艾迪 |
[03:11] | There’s nothing that connects us. | 我们两个人之间再无联系 |
[03:14] | What if someone was there before we were? | 如果在我们到场之前 有人去过呢 |
[03:17] | We would’ve known. | 那我们当时就会知道 |
[03:20] | We would’ve been able to tell. | 我们当时就能看得出来 |
[03:23] | The cops can tell. | 警察能看出来 |
[03:25] | My mom said they’ve been looking at everything. | 我妈妈说警方在调查所有线索 |
[03:27] | Your mom… | 你妈妈 |
[03:30] | she’s working on the case? | 她在负责这个案子吗 |
[03:33] | Everyone is. It’s a big deal. | 这是个大案 所有人都在调查 |
[03:36] | Coach, it’s getting bigger every day. | 教练 这件事越来越大了 |
[03:41] | What if they find out about us? | 如果他们查到我们呢 |
[03:46] | We could just tell them. | 我们可以直接告诉他们 |
[03:48] | Finding a body’s not a crime. | 发现尸体不算犯罪 |
[03:54] | Is that what you want, Addy? | 你希望这样吗 艾迪 |
[03:58] | Sitting in an interrogation room… | 坐在审讯室里 |
[04:01] | telling a cop what you saw… | 告诉警察你看到了什么 |
[04:06] | What you did? | 你干了什么 |
[04:13] | And then telling your mom? | 然后再告诉你妈妈 |
[04:20] | I won’t let you go through that. | 我不会让你经历这种事 |
[04:24] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[04:27] | I know how hard this is. | 我知道这有多艰难 |
[04:30] | Hey, it is hard for me, too. | 对我来说也一样 |
[04:32] | I can’t get it out of my head, any of it. | 我根本没法把这件事抛在脑后 |
[05:09] | No, tell him double if he’ll rush it. | 不 告诉他如果急 就加倍 |
[05:12] | Well, now that Sutton Grove’s finest is done, | 萨顿格罗夫最好的房子已经装修完成了 |
[05:15] | we gotta just throw some bleach in there | 我们只需要再漂白一下 |
[05:16] | and get that baby rented out again. | 然后就可以出租了 |
[05:18] | Oh, and get the locksmith in there, too. | 记得找个锁匠 |
[05:19] | We gotta fix that door before the ghouls start lurking. | 得赶在有人闯进来之前把门修好 |
[05:24] | Beth Ann. | 贝丝·安 |
[05:25] | The prodigal– or maybe I’m the prodigal | 浪子 或许我才是浪子 |
[05:27] | after my shameful conduct | 在经历了克利夫兰饭店里 |
[05:29] | at that restaurant in Cleveland. | 那起令人蒙羞的事件之后 |
[05:30] | Skip it. | 省省吧 |
[05:32] | It’s water under the slowly sinking bridge. | 这都多久之前的事了 |
[05:36] | But if we were to say, quantify it, | 但是 如果要准确一点说 |
[05:40] | how broken up are you, Pops? | 你有多崩溃呢 老爹 |
[05:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:46] | I did the crimes, I’ll do the time. | 自己做的决定 就要承担一切结果 |
[05:59] | Champ, you wanna catch | 冠军 你愿意和老爹 |
[06:00] | a second breakfast with the old man? | 再吃一顿早饭吗 |
[06:01] | The place in the lobby has really upped their game. | 大厅里的伙食改善了不少 |
[06:04] | You’ll have to pay. I’m a little light. | 你得付钱了 我现在没钱了 |
[06:06] | I’m good. I got everything I need. | 我没事 我什么都有了 |
[06:08] | You let me know if you don’t. | 如果你缺什么就告诉我 |
[06:11] | Hey, uh, last game tomorrow night. | 明晚最后一场比赛 |
[06:12] | I’ll be there, of course. | 我肯定会去的 |
[06:14] | Can you believe we’re– we’re finally here? | 你能相信 我们终于到这一步了吗 |
[06:17] | I can. | 我能 |
[06:20] | Beth Ann, I–I, uh, | 贝丝·安 我 |
[06:21] | I see it, you know? | 我看了 |
[06:24] | I see it, and it takes my breath away– | 我看了 而且让我惊叹 |
[06:27] | how good you’ve gotten. | 你变得这么优秀 |
[06:30] | She made you tougher. She make you stronger. | 她让你更坚强 更强大 |
[06:32] | She didn’t. | 她没有 |
[06:34] | I did. | 是我自己做到的 |
[07:52] | 注意 验尸官办公室 | |
[09:21] | Sorry, I– I’m on the wrong floor. | 抱歉 我走错楼层了 |
[09:25] | Aren’t we all, honey? | 我们不都是吗 亲爱的 |
[09:27] | It’s easy to get lost, isn’t it? | 很容易迷路 不是吗 |
[09:31] | I knew it wasn’t suicide. | 我知道不是自杀 |
[09:35] | Didn’t get into it with the cops. | 但我没跟警察说 |
[09:37] | I hate cops. | 我讨厌警察 |
[09:40] | Wanna hear my theory? | 想听听我的想法吗 |
[09:42] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[09:49] | Serial killer. | 连环杀手 |
[09:50] | Huntin’ down Marines. | 专门杀海军 |
[09:52] | Everyone’s political these days. | 这年头大家都有政治倾向 |
[09:55] | There’s only one Marine, though. | 但这只有一个海军 |
[09:57] | Oh, no. | 并不是 |
[09:58] | There was always the other one, hulking around. | 总有其他的 鬼鬼祟祟 |
[10:01] | Spooky looking one. | 长得很吓人 |
[10:03] | Big guy, darty eyes. | 大个子 深色眼睛 |
[10:05] | Reminded me of my ex. | 让我想起我的前任 |
[10:07] | Well, before he got hauled off | 直到他被拉去奇利科西 |
[10:08] | for three to seven in Chillicothe. | 执行任务了 |
[10:11] | Well, if there was a serial killer targeting Marines, | 如果有专门追杀海军的连环杀手 |
[10:15] | sounds like he’d be one well worth taking out. | 听上去是个值得干掉的目标 |
[10:19] | Crime of passion’s a much more plausible theory. | 激情犯罪是个更合理的解释 |
[10:22] | If you believe what you hear about that girlfriend. | 如果你相信关于那个女友的事 |
[10:26] | The blonde? | 那个金发女生 |
[10:28] | Sure. | 对 |
[10:29] | She around much? | 她经常来吗 |
[10:32] | I mind my business. | 我只管自己的事 |
[10:34] | We all take our comforts as we may. | 我们都按自己的方式生活 |
[10:37] | Pretty, though. | 但那姑娘很漂亮 |
[10:38] | But twitchy. Always in a rush. | 但焦虑不安 总是匆匆忙忙 |
[10:41] | You seen her lately? | 你最近见过她吗 |
[10:42] | Like…maybe the night | 比如说 也许那晚 |
[10:45] | he shuffled off this mortal coil? | 他决定上吊的那晚 |
[10:49] | Look at you, Sam Spade. | 瞧瞧你 大侦探 |
[10:52] | No, I haven’t seen her in a while. | 不 我好久没见到她了 |
[10:54] | Oh, she always looked too high hat for this joint. | 她看上总与这里格格不入 |
[10:58] | Figured she had her fun and moved on. | 我想她爽过后就走人了 |
[11:03] | Didn’t I see you here before? | 我之前是不是在这见过你 |
[11:06] | No. | 没有 |
[11:08] | You must have me confused with someone else. | 你肯定认错人了 |
[11:34] | 地产经纪人 到经理办公室签到 | |
[11:55] | No. | 不 |
[12:07] | Morning, miss. | 早上好 小姐 |
[12:25] | I guess somebody’s parents complained. | 我猜是有人家长投诉了 |
[12:29] | They think it’s morbid. | 他们觉得这太变态了 |
[12:31] | You know, now that he was murdered. | 因为发现他是被谋杀的 |
[12:33] | But we don’t really know, do we? | 但我们并不知道 不是吗 |
[12:37] | Well, tell that to them. | 跟他们说吧 |
[12:43] | – Cops. – Yeah. | -警察 -对 |
[12:45] | Actual, real detectives. | 真正的警探 |
[12:48] | I wonder who’s next. | 不知道谁是下一个 |
[13:25] | – Colette French? – Yes. | -科莱特·弗兰奇 -是我 |
[13:28] | We’re hoping you might be able to answer a few questions. | 我们希望你回答几个问题 |
[13:32] | Of course. | 当然 |
[13:33] | I’m sorry it’s such a mess. | 很抱歉家里很乱 |
[13:35] | I am usually much more organized than this. | 我通常不会这么乱糟糟 |
[13:39] | Miss French, we tried to reach you over the phone. | 弗兰奇小姐 我们试图通过电话联系你 |
[13:42] | You–you did? | 是吗 |
[13:44] | I–that can’t be. I didn’t– | 那不可能 我没有 |
[13:46] | Your home phone. | 你家里的电话 |
[13:48] | Oh, the landline. | 座机啊 |
[13:49] | – We don’t– – That’s the only number | -我们不用 -那是你车牌 |
[13:50] | that we had under your registration. | 登记处唯一的号码 |
[13:55] | Florida plates. | 弗罗里达州车牌 |
[13:56] | Are you just passing through town, Miss French? | 你只是经过这里吗 弗兰奇小姐 |
[13:58] | No. | 不是 |
[14:02] | Look, what– what is this about? | 这是为了什么事 |
[14:06] | It’s about the other night. | 是关于那晚 |
[14:08] | Your little misadventure. | 你的小小不幸 |
[14:12] | I don’t know what you mean. | 我不知道你什么意思 |
[14:15] | You seem a little nervous. | 你看起来有点紧张 |
[14:18] | You thought you’d gotten away with it, huh? | 你以为自己逃过了一劫 对吧 |
[14:23] | A week ago, Tuesday. | 一周前的周二 |
[14:28] | Last Tuesday? | 上周二 |
[14:30] | Cameras caught everything. They always do. | 监控摄像拍到了一切 总是如此 |
[14:34] | I don’t understand– | 我不明白… |
[14:38] | Matt. | 马特 |
[14:40] | You the husband? | 你是她丈夫 |
[14:41] | Yeah, I’m the husband | 我是她丈夫 |
[14:42] | who wants to know what you’re doing here with my wife. | 我想知道你们找我妻子有什么事 |
[14:45] | Your wife ran into a light pole on Revere, | 你妻子撞上了里维尔街的路灯 |
[14:47] | by the liquor store. | 就在卖酒的商店旁边 |
[14:49] | Cameras caught it. License plate and all. | 摄像头拍到了车牌和当时的情况 |
[14:52] | That’s a misdemeanor. Evading responsibility. | 这属于驾驶轻罪 逃避责任 |
[14:55] | You know what those light poles cost taxpayers, huh? | 你知道这些路灯花了纳税人多少钱 |
[14:58] | I’ll pay for it. | 我会赔的 |
[15:00] | Uh, I– | 我… |
[15:02] | I will pay for everything. | 我会赔偿所有损失 |
[15:04] | Well, thank you, officers. I’m sorry. | 谢谢你警官 我很抱歉 |
[15:06] | I swear, I didn’t think I’d done any damage. | 我发誓 我不知道我造成了损失 |
[15:08] | ‘Cause you never bothered to look back. | 因为你从不回头看 |
[15:11] | Let that be a lesson to you, Miss. | 吸取教训吧 小姐 |
[15:12] | There are cameras everywhere. | 到处都是摄像头 |
[15:14] | I–I promise I learned my lesson. | 我…我保证我吸取教训了 |
[15:18] | And it’s the funniest thing, that, uh, CCTV footage, | 最有趣的是 在监控录像上 |
[15:21] | it looked for all the world | 不管怎么看 |
[15:22] | like you drove into that light pole on purpose, | 都像是你故意去撞那根路灯的 |
[15:24] | like nothing could stop you. | 像是不顾一切 |
[15:28] | Well, you have a nice evening. Both of you. | 祝你有个愉快的夜晚 你们俩都是 |
[15:44] | I’m gonna need a minute. | 我想静静 |
[16:52] | Don’t tell me you still have that box. | 你不会还留着那个盒子吧 |
[16:57] | Uh, Bert and his cigars. | 伯特和他的雪茄 |
[16:59] | What would Freud say? | 佛洛伊德会怎么说 |
[17:00] | Cuban by way of Tijuana. Remember that smell? | 从提华纳到古巴 还记得那味道吗 |
[17:04] | Slave labor and Bain de Soleil? | 一边受苦 一边日光浴吗[痛并快乐着] |
[17:08] | We gotta hang that up down here. | 我们得把它挂下来 |
[17:11] | Along with the heads of your victims. | 还有你手下败将的头颅 |
[17:13] | Don’t think there’s room. | 没那么大地方 |
[17:14] | It was so great seeing you out there, Bethie. | 见到你成功真是太好了 小贝 |
[17:17] | Seeing you up on top, where you belong. | 看着你高高在上 你属于那里 |
[17:20] | That coach of yours, she’s doing something right. | 你的教练 她做得很好 |
[17:23] | That’s what everyone seems to think. | 似乎每个人都这么想 |
[17:24] | – You don’t like her. – Don’t trust her. | -你不喜欢她 -我不信任她 |
[17:28] | That tracks. | 那些迹象 |
[17:31] | – That tracks. – What do you mean? | -那些迹象 -什么意思 |
[17:33] | Did I tell you I saw her once? | 我跟你说过 我见过她一次吗 |
[17:35] | About a week or two ago, | 一个星期或者两个星期前 |
[17:37] | before I knew who she was. | 我那时还不知道她是谁 |
[17:39] | Pretty blonde, standing outside a convenience store. | 漂亮的金发女郎 站在便利店外面 |
[17:43] | Couldn’t even light her own cigarette. | 连烟都点不起来 |
[17:44] | Her hands were shaking so bad. | 她的手抖得厉害 |
[17:46] | – I played Sir Galahad. – Good Samaritan. | -我当时像加拉哈德 -好萨玛利亚人 |
[17:49] | I wanted to help her out. | 我想帮她 |
[17:52] | She reminded me of someone I once knew. | 她让我想起一个我曾经认识的人 |
[17:55] | Someone so beautiful and so hungry | 又美丽又饥渴 |
[17:58] | that she thought she should get everything she wanted. | 她以为她应该得到想要的一切 |
[18:01] | People like that are dangerous. | 那样的人很危险 |
[18:05] | Dangerous? | 危险 |
[18:06] | Because… | 因为… |
[18:09] | the beauty goes away, | 美丽易逝 |
[18:11] | but the hunger only grows | 欲壑难填 |
[18:15] | and nobody gets everything they want. | 没有人能得到他们想要的一切 |
[18:19] | You gotta decide what’s worth keeping… | 你得决定什么值得保留… |
[18:22] | and what’s worth trading. | 什么拿来交易 |
[19:17] | Listen, I’m really sorry I can’t make the game tonight. | 对不起我今晚不能去看你比赛了 |
[19:20] | It’s okay. I get it. | 没事 我明白 |
[19:23] | It’s just–we’re all pulling double shifts now, | 只是…我们现在都是两班倒 |
[19:26] | with everything. | 因为发生的事 |
[19:33] | Bye. | 再见 |
[19:50] | How is it possible that we’ve never actually met? | 我们怎么会从来没见过 |
[19:53] | Well, it sure feels like we already have. | 但感觉上像是已经见过了 |
[19:55] | I mean, Addy talks about you all the time. | 我是说 艾迪经常提起你 |
[19:57] | You’ve had a big impact on her. | 你对她有很深的影响 |
[19:59] | I’m–I’m glad. | 我…我很高兴 |
[20:04] | You know, she’s so talented. | 她很有天赋 |
[20:06] | So disciplined. | 很自律 |
[20:07] | Few girls her age have that. | 像她这样年纪的女孩很少有这样的 |
[20:09] | She must get it from you. | 她肯定是遗传你 |
[20:12] | Maybe. | 也许是 |
[20:14] | Though I’ve never been past the county limits, | 不过我从来没有出过区界 |
[20:16] | and Addy is just itching to get out there | 可艾迪却心痒难耐想到外边 |
[20:19] | in that big, bad world. | 想进入这个糟糕的大社会 |
[20:22] | You’re worried about her. I get that. | 你担心她 我明白 |
[20:26] | But I guess that there’s trouble everywhere. | 但我猜到处都会有麻烦 |
[20:31] | God, I mean, look what happened to that recruiter | 我是说 你看那个征兵人员的事 |
[20:33] | right here in Sutton Grove. | 就发生在萨顿格罗夫 |
[20:35] | I’m aware. | 我知道 |
[20:36] | This is the first place that I’ve been | 这是我去过的第一个 |
[20:38] | that had recruiters stationed right in the school. | 有征兵人员在学校驻扎的地方 |
[20:44] | I mean, the one who died, he seemed okay, | 那个死掉的 他看起来还行 |
[20:47] | but the other one… | 但是另一个… |
[20:50] | I–I think his name was Kurtz… | 我…我记得他叫科兹 |
[20:55] | I didn’t like what I saw. | 我不喜欢我看到的事 |
[20:57] | What did you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[20:59] | Attentions. | 关注 |
[21:02] | To my girls. | 对我拉拉队姑娘们的关注 |
[21:04] | I told them to keep their distance. | 我叫她们保持距离 |
[21:05] | I hope they did, but… | 希望她们有照做 但是… |
[21:09] | I heard things. | 我听说一些事 |
[21:11] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[21:14] | I look out for my girls. | 我保护我的姑娘们 |
[21:17] | That age, all that beauty, all that longing… | 这个年纪 美貌如花 憧憬未来 |
[21:21] | It is so easy | 很容易 |
[21:24] | to find yourself in dark places. | 误入歧途 |
[21:53] | I’m surprised you wanted to talk to me. | 我很惊讶你想见我 |
[21:54] | I don’t. | 我不想 |
[21:56] | Ever. | 根本不想 |
[21:58] | So cut to the chase. | 那就开门见山直说了 |
[22:01] | I know your dirty little secret. | 我知道你的小秘密 |
[22:06] | You’ve been squatting at The Towers, haven’t you? | 你一直偷偷在塔沃斯寄居 对吧 |
[22:10] | In that model apartment. | 在那间样板公寓里 |
[22:13] | Across from Sarge Will’s. | 就在威尔中士家对面 |
[22:15] | You don’t really live there. | 你根本不住在那里 |
[22:19] | Who cares? | 鬼在乎 |
[22:21] | That building’s a ghost town. | 那栋楼都成了鬼城 |
[22:22] | Well, one more ghost now. | 现在又多了一个孤魂野鬼 |
[22:25] | So you’re gonna tell me | 那你要告诉我 |
[22:27] | everything you heard that night. | 那晚你听到的全部经过 |
[22:30] | The night Sarge Will bit it. | 威尔中士死的那晚 |
[22:32] | I didn’t hear a goddamn thing. | 我什么也没听到 |
[22:34] | No, those walls are paper thin. | 不 那些墙壁薄如纸 |
[22:38] | You said so yourself. | 你自己也说过 |
[22:40] | So thin, you couldn’t take me there… | 薄到你都不能带我过去 |
[22:44] | ‘Cause the neighbors might hear me scream. | 因为邻居也许会听到我的尖叫声 |
[22:52] | Well, it turns out no one did, | 结果没人听到 |
[22:55] | that night at the Playland. | 游乐园汽车旅馆的那晚 |
[23:04] | We teenage girls and our selfies. | 我们几个少女和自拍照 |
[23:08] | Look, I– I can– I– I was drunk. | 我可以… 我喝醉了 |
[23:11] | I– I didn’t– I don’t know– | 我当时不知道 现在也不知道 |
[23:12] | – I– I didn’t. – You did. | -我不知道 -你知道 |
[23:19] | So either you start talking… | 要么你开始说 |
[23:24] | Or I do. | 不然我说 |
[23:26] | And I won’t ever stop. | 我是绝对不会收手的 |
[23:46] | Look who’s joining the party. | 看看谁一起来玩了 |
[23:48] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[23:49] | Corporal Kurtz here shares my opinion of our esteemed coach. | 科兹下士同意我对我们尊敬教练的看法 |
[23:54] | Tell her. | 告诉她 |
[23:55] | Tell her what you just told me. | 告诉她你刚和我说的事 |
[23:57] | She needs to start facing some hard truths. | 她需要开始面对一些残酷的事实 |
[24:00] | Everything in life can’t always be clean and pretty. | 生活中的一切不可能总是整洁又美好的 |
[24:03] | Go ahead, spill. | 来 说出来吧 |
[24:08] | I’d heard them before, | 我之前听到过他们 |
[24:10] | even saw her a few times. | 还看到过她几次 |
[24:11] | Once by the elevators, looking through the peephole. | 有一次在电梯旁 从门孔上看到 |
[24:15] | Sunday night, I was coming home around 11. | 周日晚 我11点左右回到家 |
[24:18] | Walked down that long hall– | 走过那条长长的大厅 |
[24:20] | that’s how I could hear them inside. | 我就能听到里面的声音 |
[24:23] | Something didn’t sound right. | 听起来不对劲 |
[24:26] | It was mostly shouting. | 几乎是在喊叫 |
[24:29] | A lot… of shouting. | 很多喊叫声 |
[24:31] | I thought something may be up. | 我觉得也许要发生什么事 |
[24:34] | He sounded… ragged. | 他听起来筋疲力尽 |
[24:38] | But then it was just like it usually was. | 然后就和平时一样 |
[24:44] | Headboard banging like a jackhammer. | 床头架像电钻一样巨响 |
[24:48] | Fuck. | 操 |
[24:50] | I left. | 我走了 |
[24:52] | To be honest, I– | 说实话 我… |
[24:54] | the two of them, it made me sad. | 他们俩让我觉得很难过 |
[24:58] | I mean, it was a fucked up situation. | 真是太混乱了 |
[25:00] | You could tell | 可以看得出 |
[25:01] | that something bad was gonna happen. | 肯定会发生什么可怕的事 |
[25:03] | Things running that hot– | 他们这么激烈… |
[25:05] | I’m not saying that | 我不是说 |
[25:06] | – she did something to him– – You are. | -她对他做了什么 -你是这意思 |
[25:12] | Well, he’s obviously lying. | 显然他在撒谎 |
[25:14] | No, I’m not. | 我没有 |
[25:16] | And I’m not saying she– | 我不是在说她… |
[25:20] | I just didn’t like it. | 我只是不喜欢 |
[25:21] | Hearing them. | 听到他们的声音 |
[25:24] | I bailed, made my way to a bar down the road | 我跑走了 在枪声之前 |
[25:28] | before any gunshot. | 去了路口的酒吧 |
[25:31] | I– I had my problems with the Sarge. | 我和中士有矛盾 |
[25:33] | A lot of ’em. | 很多矛盾 |
[25:35] | But he didn’t deserve to go out like that. | 但他不该那样死去 |
[25:39] | He was all caught up in her. | 他完全被她迷得团团转 |
[25:41] | – And– and she– – We know what she’s like. | -而她 -我们都知道她的为人 |
[25:45] | The effect she can have on people. | 她对人的影响力 |
[25:55] | Is this over? | 说完了吗 |
[25:57] | It’s over. | 完了 |
[25:59] | It’s over for you. | 你完了 |
[26:07] | Get out. | 出去 |
[26:20] | What the hell’s wrong with you? | 你有什么毛病 |
[26:22] | Why are you talking to him? | 你什么来见他 |
[26:24] | Wake up, Addy. | 醒醒 艾迪 |
[26:27] | You can lie to everyone else, | 你可以骗得了别人 |
[26:30] | but you can’t lie to me. | 但你骗不了我 |
[26:34] | Truth will out. | 真相会水落石出的 |
[27:55] | Eagles! Eagles! Eagles! | 鹰队 鹰队 鹰队 |
[28:02] | Eagles! Eagles! Eagles! | 鹰队 鹰队 鹰队 |
[28:14] | Let’s go, Eagles! | 加油 鹰队 |
[28:31] | Direct your attention to midfield for the coin toss. | 马上就要在中场进行掷硬币选择 |
[28:35] | This is such bullshit. | 真是太荒唐了 |
[28:37] | The crowd’s here to see us not them. | 这些人是来看我们的 而不是他们 |
[28:46] | I need to talk to you. | 我要和你谈谈 |
[28:48] | Now is not a good time. | 现在不是时候 |
[28:52] | Coin toss goes to Sutton Grove. | 萨顿格罗夫进行投掷硬币 |
[29:02] | But before we begin tonight, | 但是 今晚开始之前 |
[29:04] | many of the students here knew Sergeant William H. Mosley | 很多学生都认识威廉·H·莫斯利中士 |
[29:07] | as a mentor, a friend. | 他是一名好导师 好朋友 |
[29:09] | And we want to mark his passing tonight. | 今晚 让我们一起缅怀他的离去 |
[29:11] | One of his trusted men, PFC James Tibbs, | 他最信任的总军士长 詹姆斯·提布斯 |
[29:15] | will lead us in a moment of silence. | 将带领我们进行默哀 |
[29:26] | Sergeant Mosley… | 莫斯利中士 |
[29:30] | You will not be forgotten. | 我们不会忘记你 |
[29:41] | You will not be forgotten! | 我们不会忘记你 |
[30:09] | Thank you, and good luck tonight, Sutton Grove. | 谢谢大家 祝大家好运 萨顿格罗夫 |
[30:23] | Kurtz is saying things about you. | 科兹说了一些关于你的事 |
[30:26] | Stuff that doesn’t make sense to me. | 我觉得完全是没头没脑的话 |
[30:28] | You’re gonna listen to Kurtz? | 你听信科兹 |
[30:31] | I told you, I have this under control. Okay? | 我说了 一切都在我掌控之中 好吗 |
[30:35] | You keep saying that. | 你一直这么说 |
[30:38] | But Coach, you called me that night. | 但是教练 你那晚打电话给我 |
[30:40] | And you brought me into this horrible thing, | 把我卷入了这么可怕的事里 |
[30:43] | – and you owe me the truth. – You know the truth. | -你欠我一个真相 -你知道真相 |
[30:45] | I know what’s happening here. This is Beth. | 我知道是怎么回事 是因为贝丝 |
[30:47] | She has you brainwashed, and she always has. | 她把你洗脑了 她总是能这样 |
[30:49] | You need to grow up and cut her loose. | 你该长大了 不要再被她操控 |
[30:54] | It’s time, Addy. | 是时候了 艾迪 |
[31:04] | Okay! | 好了 |
[31:06] | Attack, attack that quarterback. | 冲 冲向那个四分卫 |
[31:09] | Knock him flat, right on his back. | 撞倒他 绕过他 |
[31:11] | Attack, attack that quarterback. | 冲 冲向那个四分卫 |
[31:14] | Knock him flat, right on his back. | 撞倒他 绕过他 |
[31:17] | Ready? | 准备 |
[31:18] | Okay! | 完毕 |
[31:19] | Attack, attack that quarterback. | 冲 冲向那个四分卫 |
[31:22] | – Ready! – Knock him flat, right on his back. | -准备 -撞倒他 绕过他 |
[31:25] | Down! | 倒地 |
[31:35] | 25’s a Mike! 25’s a Mike! | 出局 出局 |
[31:38] | Read, set, hike! | 准备 开始 |
[31:43] | Touchdown! | 触地 |
[31:46] | Oh, yes! Yes! | 太棒了 太棒了 |
[31:51] | Let’s go! | 上 |
[31:52] | I don’t wanna jinx it, but I think there’s a chance | 虽然不想乌鸦嘴 但我觉得 |
[31:53] | we could actually win this game. | 我们很有可能会赢 |
[31:56] | I forgot, did you play in high school? | 我忘了 你在高中也打橄榄球吗 |
[31:58] | Oh, no, no. Tennis team. | 不不不 我是网球队的 |
[32:00] | Ah, well, there’s a little insight into Matt French’s past, right? | 这下我可是了解了一些马特·弗兰奇的过去 |
[32:03] | Non-stop! | 永不停歇 |
[32:05] | We’re taking it to the top. | 我们攀登巅峰 |
[32:06] | Prep school, locked jaw, gin and tonics. Am I right? | 预科学校 咬紧牙关 来金汤力 |
[32:09] | – Class act. – Ah, speaking of class acts, | -优秀人物 -说到优秀人物 |
[32:12] | there’s our rainmaker, our power broker. | 我们的造雨人 创始者来了 |
[32:13] | – Play nice. – Ah, just a mom today. | -表现好一点 -今天我只是一个妈妈 |
[32:16] | All right. | 好吧 |
[32:18] | Non-stop! We’re takin’ it to the top! | 永不停歇 我们攀登巅峰 |
[32:21] | You’ll see. That’ll be your baby girl down there | 等着瞧吧 过不了多久 你的宝贝女儿 |
[32:23] | before you know it. | 也会站在下面 |
[32:25] | Never knew I had so many feelings until I had them. | 还没反应过来就发现自己已经很多愁善感了 |
[32:28] | We’re takin’ it to the top! | 我们攀登巅峰 |
[32:30] | Non-stop! | 永不停歇 |
[32:31] | One minute, it’s all about you. | 前一分钟 你还是中心 |
[32:34] | Your career, your dreams, | 你的职业 你的梦想 |
[32:37] | your ambitions. | 你的野心 |
[32:39] | And then suddenly, they’re there. | 突然间 他们就出现了 |
[32:43] | And you’d do anything for them, | 你只能为他们做事 |
[32:46] | to protect them. | 保护他们 |
[32:48] | The things we do for them. | 我们为他们所做的一切 |
[32:52] | To make up for the things we do to them. | 都是为了弥补我们对他们做的一切 |
[32:58] | Okay, squad. Who’s ready? | 好了 姑娘们 谁准备好了 |
[33:02] | Dead Man’s Fall. | 死人落体 |
[33:03] | The quick and dirty one. | 迅速地调皮一次 |
[33:05] | Guns out, bitches. | 拔枪了 贱人们 |
[33:06] | – We’re taking the field? – Next jump-out. | -我们要自己上吗 -下一轮休息 |
[33:09] | – But Coach- – Yeah, shouldn’t we ask her? | -但是教练 -是啊 我们要问他吗 |
[33:12] | You wanna ask Coach | 你想问教练 |
[33:12] | if she can help us with our Dead Man? | 能不能帮我们做死人落体吗 |
[33:17] | Timeout, Bobcats. | 休息时间到 小家伙们 |
[33:19] | That’s our cue. | 该上场了 |
[33:24] | You ready, Addy? | 准备好了吗 艾迪 |
[33:27] | Sure hope you catch me when I fall. | 希望等我倒下的时候 你能接住我 |
[33:38] | Guns up till sunup! | 拔出枪 等天亮 |
[33:41] | Gotta get our guns up! | 拔出我们的抢 |
[33:44] | Guns up till sunup! | 拔出枪 等天亮 |
[33:46] | Ain’t nobody gonna fuck with us! | 谁都别想来惹我们 |
[33:49] | Guns up till sunup! | 拔出枪 等天亮 |
[33:51] | Gonna get our guns up! | 拔出我们的抢 |
[33:59] | Ain’t nobody gonna stop us! | 谁都别想阻止我们 |
[34:02] | Guns up till sunup! | 拔出枪 等天亮 |
[34:04] | Gotta get our guns up! | 拔出我们的抢 |
[34:14] | Ain’t nobody gonna stop us! | 没人能够阻止我们 |
[34:17] | Eyes on your girl. | 注意力放在你顶的人上 |
[34:22] | Sutton Grove, coming back strong after that time out. | 萨顿格罗夫 中场结束 重新回场 |
[34:34] | It’s ok. | 没事的 |
[34:37] | Kurtz? | 科兹 |
[34:56] | And that’s the game, folks. | 比赛开始了 伙计们 |
[34:58] | Eagles for the win. | 鹰队必胜 |
[35:07] | Addy. | 艾迪 |
[35:09] | – Addy. – Stop. | -艾迪 -别说了 |
[35:12] | – Addy- – I said stop, Beth. | -艾迪 -我说别说了 贝丝 |
[35:14] | Addy, where is your Hamsa? | 艾迪 你的幸运之手呢 |
[35:17] | What is it with you and this fucking bracelet? | 你到底怎么和那破手链过不去 |
[35:20] | Wait, you mean the bracelet that I gave to you | 等等 你是说我给你后被你 |
[35:22] | and that you gave to her? | 转送给她的手链吗 |
[35:24] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[35:26] | Your lies, Addy, you can’t even keep track of them. | 艾迪 你的谎话都编不全 |
[35:29] | Addy, wake the fuck up, please. | 艾迪 给我醒醒 拜托 |
[35:34] | You were there. | 你就在场 |
[35:36] | Somehow, Addy, | 不知怎么回事 艾迪 |
[35:38] | somehow you were there. | 不知怎么回事 你在场 |
[35:40] | No, I wasn’t. | 不 我没有 |
[35:42] | You don’t know everything. Okay? | 你什么都不知道 |
[35:44] | And you don’t control me. | 你控制不了我 |
[35:46] | No, I know just who controls you. | 不 我知道谁在控制你 |
[35:48] | I control me. | 我控制我自己 |
[35:51] | And you need to stop this. | 你不要再这样继续下去了 |
[35:53] | You have to stop this for me. | 你必须停止这一切了 |
[35:55] | This is for you, okay? | 我是为了你 |
[35:59] | You think that she’s gonna protect you, she won’t. | 你觉得她会保护你 她不会的 |
[36:02] | She does whatever she wants and she takes and she takes, | 她随心所欲 想拿走什么就拿走什么 |
[36:05] | – and she- – That’s you, Beth! | -她… -你才是这样 贝丝 |
[36:08] | That’s you. | 你才是这样 |
[36:10] | You take. | 是你夺走的 |
[36:12] | Is that what you think? | 你是这么想的吗 |
[36:14] | Is that what you actually think? | 你真的是这么想的吗 |
[36:18] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:22] | Well, I guess we’ll see, won’t we? | 那我们只能走着瞧了 |
[36:25] | We’ll see if she’s worth it. | 我们看看她是否值得 |
[36:26] | If she’s got your back like I always had. | 她是不是像我一样挺你 |
[36:30] | Eyes on my girl, Addy. | 你可瞧好了 艾迪 |
[36:33] | We’ll see what she says when the detectives ask about the bracelet. | 等警探问起手链的事 我们看她怎么说 |
[36:37] | Your bracelet. | 你的手链 |
[36:39] | The one that they found at the crime scene. | 就是他们在犯罪现场找到的那一条 |
[36:43] | What? | 什么 |
[36:46] | What did you just say? | 你刚刚说什么 |
[36:51] | That’s not true. | 这不是真的 |
[36:53] | – That’s not true. – Addy. | -这不是真的 -艾迪 |
[36:56] | And even if it was, | 就算那是真的 |
[36:59] | how would you know that? | 你怎么会知道 |
[37:02] | How could you possibly fucking know that, Beth? | 你他妈怎么会知道 贝丝 |
[37:04] | We won! This is insane! | 我们赢了 真是太疯狂了 |
[37:06] | Yeah, it is. | 没错 |
[37:07] | There’s gonna be a rager at Lanvers, | 兰沃思会举办派对 |
[37:09] | partying over the abyss. | 彻夜狂欢 |
[37:14] | The abyss. | 狂欢 |
[37:16] | The abyss. | 深渊 |
[37:19] | C’est moi. | 就是我 |
[37:23] | Let’s go, my band of bitches. | 走吧 小贱人们 |
[38:18] | 出来 我要和你聊聊 我有一些问题 | |
[38:24] | The heart can take you all kinds of places. | 心可以带你去各种地方 |
[38:28] | Beautiful places. | 美丽的地方 |
[38:31] | Haunted places. | 可怕的地方 |
[38:34] | Places of risk and pain. | 危险又痛苦的地方 |
[39:04] | But the heart can also deceive you. | 但是心会欺骗你 |
[39:24] | That’s something I learned the hard way. | 这是我通过惨痛的教训才明白的 |
[39:55] | 艾迪 你的幸运之手在哪里 | |
[40:28] | What is it? What are you looking for? | 怎么了 你在找什么 |
[40:29] | The Hamsa bracelet. | 幸运之手手链 |
[40:31] | Oh, that red thing? | 那个红色的吗 |
[40:32] | The one that Addy gave me. | 就是艾迪给我的那个 |
[40:35] | So what? | 要干什么 |
[40:36] | I have to find it. | 我必须要找到 |
[40:40] | – Why? – Because I might have left it behind at his place. | -为什么 -因为我可能丢在他家了 |
[40:46] | When we were there. | 在我们去那里的时候 |
[40:50] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[41:18] | Don’t trust your heart. | 不要相信你的心 |
[41:21] | Don’t trust anyone. | 不要相信任何人 |
[41:27] | Stay strong. | 要坚强 |
[41:33] | Seal up all your feelings. | 封闭你的感情 |
[41:37] | Fight to the end. | 战斗到最后 |