时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | That’s why I gave you RiRi’s part–more time to shine. | 所以我才给你蕾蕾的位置 更多机会发光 |
[00:11] | Never feel guilty for wanting things. | 永远不要因为想要什么而内疚 |
[00:13] | People will always make you feel guilty for wanting things. | 人们总会让你为想要拥有而内疚 |
[00:17] | Just tell me the truth for once in your life. | 就和我说一次实话吧 |
[00:19] | Addy, were you with her last night? | 艾迪 你昨晚和她一起吗 |
[00:20] | This is about regionals, but this is about you. | 现在的重点是区赛 不是你 |
[00:22] | This is about you. You just smile, | 重点是你 你只会微笑 |
[00:24] | and then you stab me in the fucking heart. | 然后捅向我的心脏 |
[00:26] | Nothing’s ever enough for you. | 什么对你来说都不够 |
[00:28] | – What is it about her? – She isn’t you. | -她到底有什么好的 -她不是你 |
[00:32] | If you care about me, | 如果你真的在乎我 |
[00:33] | you will do what I ask and leave. | 你就该照我说的做 赶紧离开 |
[00:36] | Stand down! | 退下 |
[00:38] | Do you even see me? Am I even here? | 你有看到我吗 我存在吗 |
[00:41] | This is my life that we’re talking about. | 我们在说的是我的人生 |
[00:44] | You are my life. | 你就是我的人生 |
[00:51] | It’s bad, Addy. | 完了 艾迪 |
[01:07] | I never gave anything to anyone before. | 我以前从没给过别人任何东西 |
[01:10] | Not like this. | 不像这样 |
[01:13] | I never was anything to anyone before. | 以前也没有任何人在乎我 |
[01:17] | Not like this. | 不像这样 |
[01:21] | I never was before. | 我从来都不会像以前那样 |
[01:25] | Now, I am. | 直到现在 |
[01:30] | He kept texting me. He wouldn’t stop. | 他一直给我发短信 不停地发 |
[01:32] | He said he couldn’t live without me, | 他说没了我他活不了 |
[01:34] | that he had no reason to keep going. | 没了我 他没有活下去的理由 |
[01:35] | That’s what he said. | 这是他的原话 |
[01:36] | It was all falling apart and he didn’t know how to fix it. | 一切都崩溃了 他不知道该怎么补救 |
[01:39] | I didn’t know what to do. That’s what he said. | 他说自己不知道该怎么做 |
[01:40] | What was I supposed to do? | 我该怎么办 |
[01:43] | I mean, I was asleep, so I couldn’t do anything. | 我当时睡着了 什么也做不了 |
[01:44] | I couldn’t even call. | 我连电话都打不了 |
[01:45] | Finally, Madison went to sleep. | 麦迪森终于睡着了 |
[01:48] | And Matt took a sleeping pill. And so I came. | 马特吃了片安眠药 然后我就来了 |
[01:51] | I said I would come, and I did. | 我说过我会来 我也来了 |
[01:56] | And there he was. | 然后他就成这样了 |
[01:58] | I couldn’t believe it. I couldn’t believe all the… | 我不敢相信 我不敢相信这一切 |
[02:00] | I almost slipped in it. | 我差点滑倒 |
[02:02] | I didn’t though. I didn’t touch him. | 但我没有 我没碰到他 |
[02:05] | Addy. Addy, do not touch him. | 艾迪 艾迪 别碰他 |
[02:10] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[02:12] | I need– I need to fucking think. | 我得好好想想 |
[02:15] | I need to get my head in order. | 我得恢复理智 |
[02:19] | Wait, what is that? | 等等 那是什么声音 |
[02:22] | My phone. | 我的手机 |
[02:29] | Addy, who’s calling you? | 艾迪 谁的电话 |
[02:32] | It’s a text. I get them all the time. | 是短信 我总是收到短信 |
[02:34] | In the middle of the night? | 午夜的时候收到短信 |
[02:35] | Addy, who is texting you in the middle of the night? | 艾迪 谁在午夜给你发短信 |
[02:38] | The squad group text. | 拉拉队群聊 |
[02:41] | It’s nothing. | 没事 |
[02:47] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[02:56] | Those are his teeth. | 那是他的牙齿 |
[03:05] | He did this? | 是他自己 |
[03:08] | He did this to himself? | 他是自杀吗 |
[03:12] | Those texts he sent me… | 他发给我的那些短信 |
[03:17] | I didn’t think he meant them– not like this. | 我以为他不是那个意思 不像这样 |
[03:19] | Are they on their way? | 他们在路上了吗 |
[03:21] | Are they coming? Did you call 911? | 他们来了吗 你报警了吗 |
[03:23] | No, of course not. | 当然没有 |
[03:25] | What? | 什么 |
[03:26] | Please, no. | 求求你 不要 |
[03:28] | Don’t touch anything. | 不要碰任何东西 |
[03:31] | We can’t be here. | 我们不能留在这 |
[03:34] | We can never have been here at all. | 我们不能留下来过这里的痕迹 |
[04:13] | We need to go. | 我们得赶紧离开 |
[04:17] | Are you gonna leave him? | 你要丢下他吗 |
[04:18] | Someone else has to find him. | 得让别人发现他 |
[04:25] | It’s over now. | 结束了 |
[05:46] | – Did you see that? – What? | -你看见了吗 -什么 |
[05:49] | Nothing’s there. | 那里什么也没有 |
[05:55] | – Where’s your car? – I caught a taxi. | -你车呢 -我坐的士来的 |
[05:58] | My car’s in the shop. Where’s your car? | 我的车在店里 你车呢 |
[06:12] | 私人领地 不准停车 卸货区 | |
[06:40] | Pull over. Right here. | 停车 就这 |
[06:49] | But your house is over there. | 但你的房子在那边 |
[06:53] | You think Matt’s up? | 你觉得马特起来了 |
[06:58] | No. | 没有 |
[07:05] | Are we gonna call the cops now? | 我们要报警吗 |
[07:08] | It’ll be all right. | 会没事的 |
[07:17] | – They’ll find him. – Who? | -他们会找到他的 -谁 |
[07:19] | Someone. | 总有人会的 |
[07:21] | His landlord. | 他的房东 |
[07:24] | One of his men. | 他的手下 |
[07:25] | But it was us. | 但其实是我们 |
[07:29] | If we call, they’re gonna ask | 如果我们报警 他们会问 |
[07:31] | what we were doing there in the middle of the night. | 我们大半夜的在那干什么 |
[07:34] | Everything will blow up. | 一切都会完蛋 |
[07:35] | My life…will blow up. | 我的生活 会完蛋 |
[07:44] | Just forget about this. | 忘了这一切吧 |
[07:49] | Okay? Go home. | 好吗 回家 |
[07:51] | Pretend it didn’t happen. It’s gonna be okay. | 假装没发生过 一切都会好的 |
[07:57] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[08:03] | This doesn’t have to touch you. You get that. | 这事不会追查到你 你明白的 |
[08:49] | 贝丝 你以为你能这么给我玩失踪吗 我受够了 说真的 你搞什么 | |
[09:08] | I’m so sorry. I was just leaving. | 抱歉 我正要走 |
[09:10] | No one saw me. | 没人看见我 |
[09:11] | You’re my friend, Addy– | 你是我的朋友 艾迪 |
[09:16] | the only friend I ever had. | 我唯一的朋友 |
[09:59] | You’re okay. | 你没事 |
[10:01] | You’re okay. You’re okay. | 你没事了 没事了 |
[10:17] | 我们今晚庆祝吗 要先洗12个澡 然后很显然 小杰 正在蕾蕾家派对 啤酒和男人 我们赢了 撒野吧 | |
[10:19] | 别告诉菜鸟 等等 我不在乎她们来不来 我们赢了 就是 站在最底下的婊子也得喜欢今晚 | |
[10:25] | 我们是冠军 我来了 穿着四十年代风情 艾迪 你在哪 来了没 就是啊 都错过狂欢了 打败多少队 喝多少酒 来吧 | |
[11:04] | It’s what you wanted. | 这是你想要的 |
[11:06] | You said “Faster.” | 你说”快点” |
[11:41] | Come on, man. | 来啊 哥们 |
[12:27] | Kill. Kill. | 杀 杀 |
[12:34] | Heard the big news. | 我听说了好消息 |
[12:37] | – What? – Yesterday. | -什么 -昨天 |
[12:39] | That your life changed forever, right? | 你的人生彻底改变了 对吧 |
[12:42] | Wanna make me say it out loud? | 想让我大声说出来吗 |
[12:44] | Regionals, girl. Best in the states? | 区赛 妹子 州赛最佳 |
[12:47] | Congratulations, right? | 恭喜了 |
[12:49] | Thanks. Sorry. | 谢谢 抱歉 |
[12:50] | We just went a little overboard with the celebrating. | 我们只是昨晚庆祝地有点过头 |
[12:52] | Yeah, for a minute, | 是啊 刚才 |
[12:53] | I thought you might’ve landed on your head. | 我还以为你摔着头了呢 |
[12:55] | No. | 没有 |
[12:56] | Hey, also, tell me– how does it feel to actually– | 不过说说 赢得这么一个 |
[13:00] | I don’t know– win something that matters? | 有意义的奖是什么感受 |
[13:03] | Because football hasn’t been to state since I was born. | 因为我出生后 这里的橄榄球就能进过州赛 |
[13:09] | Addy? Addy! | 艾迪 艾迪 |
[13:11] | Hello? | 喂 |
[13:14] | Seriously. | 说真的 |
[13:16] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[13:18] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[13:19] | It was just a lot. | 只是突然改变很多 |
[13:25] | No Sarge Will today? | 今天威尔中士没来 |
[13:27] | Nah, I guess he’s at some other school. | 没 我猜他去别的学校了 |
[13:30] | He has a whole territory to cover or something. | 他有一大片要管的辖区什么的 |
[13:32] | Bitch, where you been? | 贱人 你去哪了 |
[13:33] | You too good for us now that you slayed at regionals? | 你在区赛大杀四方后就看不上我们了吗 |
[13:42] | You guys, did you see it? | 各位 你们看到了吗 |
[13:44] | It’s up? Where? | 开始了 在哪 |
[13:45] | This way. | 这边 |
[13:47] | Come on. Let’s go. | 快来 我们走 |
[13:50] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[13:57] | Someone didn’t sleep last night. | 有人昨晚没睡觉啊 |
[14:01] | Still, you never texted me back. | 但是 你还是没回我信息 |
[14:03] | I figured you were mad at me. | 我想着你那时在生我气 |
[14:06] | Who says I’m not? | 谁说现在我就不生气了 |
[14:13] | We got bigger drama to mine. | 比起这个 我们还有更大的问题 |
[14:17] | It’s on. Come on. | 开始了 快来 |
[14:32] | Eagles! | 鹰队 |
[14:33] | Eagles! | 鹰队 |
[14:40] | Fourth place at regionals. | 区赛第四名 |
[14:41] | Having two states for the first time | 在我们学校校史上第一次 |
[14:45] | in our school’s storied history. | 两支队伍都进入州赛 |
[14:47] | Our cheerleading squad! | 我们的啦啦队 |
[14:50] | Proving that Sutton Grove Eagles do know how to fly. | 证明了萨顿格罗夫鹰队知道如何展翅高飞 |
[14:55] | Listen, you guys, | 大家听好了 |
[14:56] | the stories I could tell from the front, all right? | 我在前线直播的故事 好吗 |
[14:58] | The tales of victory, of carnage– | 胜利与屠杀的传说 |
[15:02] | these young women killed the competition. | 这些年轻女孩完胜比赛 |
[15:05] | These young women are bloodthirsty, | 这些年轻女孩嗜血成性 |
[15:07] | and they have a win at states in their sights. | 她们的目标是在州赛中取得胜利 |
[15:12] | And they will not be stopped. | 她们势不可挡 |
[15:15] | They will not be stopped | 她们不会停下脚步 |
[15:17] | until they have slaughtered every single person in their path! | 直到除掉所有挡路的人 |
[15:23] | Okay, now, we all know the woman behind these women, | 好的 我们都知道这些女孩背后的女人 |
[15:26] | the queen, the master and commander– | 女王 大师 总指挥 |
[15:27] | Hell, I just refer to her as the general… | 该死 我刚刚竟然说她是将军 |
[15:30] | Let’s give a rousing round of applause | 让我们用热烈的掌声欢迎 |
[15:32] | to the indomitable Coach Colette French. | 铁娘子科莱特·弗兰奇教练 |
[15:35] | Coach French! | 弗兰奇教练 |
[15:37] | Coach French? | 弗兰奇教练 |
[15:42] | We have… No. We don’t have Coach. | 我们欢迎 不 教练不在这里 |
[15:43] | Okay, well, | 好吧 |
[15:44] | if anyone has earned a day off, it’s Coach French, right? | 如果有人值得一天假期 那就是弗兰奇教练 对吧 |
[15:47] | Whatever she’s doing, it’s well-deserved– | 不管她在做什么 都值得 |
[15:49] | probably laying the bones | 很有可能在给 |
[15:51] | of the fallen squads from regionals behind her. | 在区赛被她打败的队伍埋尸 |
[15:54] | But let’s give her one more cheer wherever she is | 但不管她在哪里 让我们再次为她喝彩 |
[15:56] | and make sure she feels the love. | 一定要让她感受到我们的爱 |
[15:57] | Coach French! | 弗兰奇教练 |
[16:40] | 我会去的 你在哪里 你还好吗 我很担心 请一定回消息给我 | |
[17:49] | Should’ve been wearing your hamsa. | 应该戴上你的幸运之手 |
[17:53] | What? | 什么 |
[17:54] | Your hamsa bracelet? | 你的幸运手链 |
[17:56] | The one I gave you? | 我给你的那条手链 |
[17:58] | Bet if you’d been wearing it, you wouldn’t have fainted. | 我打赌你要是戴着它 就不会晕倒 |
[18:01] | I fainted? | 我晕倒了吗 |
[18:02] | They tried to call your mom, but no luck. | 他们想给你妈打电话 但很不巧 |
[18:06] | Probably out on official police business, | 可能出去巡逻当差了 |
[18:08] | you know, violating rights, forcing confessions. | 侵权 逼供之类的 |
[18:13] | It’s a good thing your BFF was here | 幸好你的闺蜜 |
[18:14] | to come and look after you. | 来这儿照顾你了 |
[18:16] | Come to think of it, | 好好想想 |
[18:20] | I haven’t seen you wear your hamsa in a good, long while. | 我已经很久很久没看到你戴幸运之手了 |
[18:25] | I wonder where it ran off to. | 我想知道它跑到哪里去了 |
[18:29] | I think it’s at home. | 我想是放在家里了 |
[18:32] | And I don’t need protecting. | 我不需要保护 |
[18:35] | I just forgot to eat. | 我就是忘了吃饭 |
[18:39] | Well, lucky for you, | 你很走运 |
[18:41] | I saved you some celebratory cake. | 我给你留了点庆典上的蛋糕 |
[18:48] | You girls and your bodies. All you do is abuse yourself. | 你们这些女孩的体质 一天到晚就知道自虐 |
[18:52] | I abuse myself at least once a day. | 我每天至少自虐一次 |
[18:55] | This one– her body’s a holy temple. | 这个人 她的身体是圣殿 |
[18:58] | She could probably do with a bit more abuse– | 她可能自虐的次数更多 |
[19:00] | relieve some of that stress. | 为了减轻一点压力 |
[19:02] | She looks aggrieved, doesn’t she? | 她看起来很委屈 不是吗 |
[19:04] | Your heart’s racing. | 你心率过快 |
[19:05] | – I’m gonna try Mom again. – No. | -我再给你妈打个电话 -不用了 |
[19:06] | Don’t do that. I’m fine. | 不用了 我没事了 |
[19:08] | You don’t look fine. I’m going to get you some juice. | 你看起来可不好 我给你拿点果汁 |
[19:14] | I bet some cake would help. | 我觉得吃点蛋糕比较管用 |
[19:31] | Seriously. You should actually eat some. | 我认真的 你真的得吃点东西 |
[19:34] | You look like death warmed over. | 你看上去就像死人多口气 |
[19:53] | So, | 所以 |
[19:55] | splitsville. | 再见爱人 |
[19:57] | Right? | 对吧 |
[19:58] | I knew it was gonna implode. | 我就知道会出事 |
[20:00] | What? | 什么 |
[20:02] | Will and Coach. | 威尔和教练 |
[20:08] | C’est fini. | 一切都结束了 |
[20:11] | Swan song. Curtains. | 终曲 谢幕 |
[20:14] | Sayonara, baby. | 再见宝贝 |
[20:16] | He’s not at his recruiter’s table. | 他没有在征兵台 |
[20:18] | And she’s not here on the biggest day | 而她 可悲的事业中最重要的日子 |
[20:20] | of her pathetic career. | 她也不出现 |
[20:23] | Something big must’ve gone down. | 一定是发生了什么大事 |
[20:28] | You know, he’s probably just… | 他可能只是… |
[20:31] | At another school. | 在另一所学校 |
[20:34] | Um, maybe she’s sick. | 她可能是病了 |
[20:35] | Lovesick. | 相思病 |
[20:41] | I had another dream– | 我又做了一个梦… |
[20:45] | like the pyramid, | 像金字塔那次一样 |
[20:47] | except it was just us. | 只不过这次只有我们 |
[20:50] | And it was raining like that night. | 雨下得就像那天晚上一样 |
[20:57] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[20:58] | Come on. You must remember that. | 你肯定记得的 |
[20:59] | Yes, I remember. | 是 我记得 |
[21:02] | We were at Lanvers | 我们在兰沃思 |
[21:04] | and we were doing toe touch jumps | 我们在做触趾跳的练习 |
[21:06] | at the edge of one of the overlooks. | 在一个俯瞰台的边上 |
[21:09] | And then we heard this noise | 然后我们听到了声音 |
[21:11] | like something falling | 像是有东西 |
[21:13] | a long way down. | 一直在下落 |
[21:17] | So we went to the edge to have a look, | 所以我们走到边上去看 |
[21:21] | but it was dark. | 但是天很黑 |
[21:22] | It was so dark that we couldn’t see the bottom. | 天太黑了 我们看不见底 |
[21:26] | There was no bottom. | 根本就没有底 |
[21:28] | And it was scary. | 特别可怕 |
[21:31] | All echo-y black– | 回声响彻在… |
[21:33] | this endless abyss, | 无底的深渊 |
[21:36] | like it was calling out to us, Addy. | 好像是在呼唤我们 艾迪 |
[21:39] | You said that it was calling out. | 你说那是它在呼唤 |
[21:42] | And then I started to slip. | 然后我开始下滑 |
[21:47] | So you grabbed my wrist to try and pull me up, | 你抓住我的手腕想把我拉上来 |
[21:50] | but it hurt. | 但太疼了 |
[21:53] | My wrist–it was bleeding. | 我的手腕…在流血 |
[21:58] | And then you did it. | 然后你就那样了 |
[22:00] | Did what? | 怎么样了 |
[22:04] | You let go. | 你放手了 |
[22:07] | Just like always. | 像平时一样 |
[22:09] | You had my wrist, and then you didn’t anymore. | 你抓住了我的手腕 然后就没有然后了 |
[22:16] | You let go. | 你放手了 |
[22:22] | Why am I always doing bad things in your dreams? | 为什么我在你的梦里总是做坏事 |
[22:36] | Guilty conscience? | 问心有愧 |
[23:06] | There she is. | 她在那儿 |
[23:08] | Girl dove straight to the floor, stone cold. | 一头栽到地板上 冷得像石头的女孩 |
[23:11] | I hadn’t eaten. | 我没吃饭 |
[23:13] | Did Nurse Faye give you | 费伊护士给你了吗 |
[23:14] | the “Understand Your Eating Disorder” Brochure? | “了解饮食失调”的小册子 |
[23:15] | Or the self-love speech? That’s Beth’s favorite. | 或者是自爱演讲 那可是贝丝的最爱 |
[23:18] | That’s a good one. | 说得好 |
[23:27] | You’re gonna swell up. | 你会肿起来的 |
[23:29] | Could be permanent damage, | 也可能是永久损害 |
[23:31] | like those NFL players who kill people. | 像那些获胜的国家橄榄球联盟的球员 |
[23:34] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[23:35] | I’ve got a great plastic surgeon. | 我的整形医生很棒 |
[23:38] | Hey, has anyone seen Coach yet? | 有人看到教练了吗 |
[23:41] | Maybe she’s out tying one on post-regionals? | 可能她在区赛后想拉拢哪个人 |
[23:43] | Day drinking with the booster moms? | 和啦啦队的妈妈们一起喝酒 |
[24:02] | Shit. | 该死 |
[24:25] | About time. | 来的正好 |
[24:35] | Where you been, Coach? You missed the celebration. | 你去哪了教练 你错过了庆功会 |
[24:37] | So, we did it. We made it to states. | 我们是做到了 我们可以去州赛了 |
[24:40] | The clock is already ticking. | 但时间已经不多了 |
[24:42] | So why are we wasting our first day on celebration, | 为什么要把第一天浪费在庆祝上 |
[24:45] | on sugar-soaked cake | 不过是吃高糖蛋糕 |
[24:47] | and back-slapping speeches in the cafeteria? | 在餐厅里用力互赞的演讲 |
[24:56] | Motion drills. | 运动训练 |
[25:01] | On my count. | 听我指挥 |
[25:03] | Five, six, seven, eight. | 五六七八 |
[25:42] | Stop. | 停 |
[25:46] | Your shoes, Addy. Where are your cheer shoes? | 你的鞋 艾迪 你的啦啦队鞋呢 |
[25:50] | I forgot them, I guess. | 看来我忘记了 |
[25:54] | You know the rules. | 你知道规矩 |
[25:57] | You don’t walk into my gym without the proper shoes. | 不穿练功鞋 就不能走进我的练功房 |
[26:03] | Come here. | 过来 |
[26:15] | Fifty push-ups. | 做五十个俯卧撑 |
[26:34] | With claps. | 加上拍手 |
[26:55] | You have to go. You cannot be here. | 你该走了 你不能来这里 |
[26:58] | Not happening. | 我不走 |
[27:00] | I can’t. | 我不能和你说 |
[27:08] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[27:09] | I can stand here for the whole goddamn world to see! | 我可以站在这里全世界看看 |
[27:13] | Or you can let me in. | 不然你就让我进去 |
[27:15] | Either way, I’m not leaving. | 不管怎样 我是不会走的 |
[27:30] | She’s asleep. | 她睡着了 |
[27:32] | Daddy’s shirt always does the trick. | 爸爸的衬衫总是可以哄她入睡 |
[27:35] | He had to go out of town this morning– some work thing. | 他今早得出城 因为工作的事 |
[27:38] | We need to talk about last night. | 我们要说说昨晚的事 |
[27:42] | I’m in this now, and… | 我现在已经卷进这件事里了 |
[27:44] | I need to know everything. | 我要知道全部经过 |
[27:47] | You owe me that. | 这是你欠我的 |
[27:59] | Things have been not great for a while. | 情况一直在走下坡 |
[28:05] | Will– he had problems. | 威尔 他有问题 |
[28:08] | I mean, you saw him that afternoon he came here, | 他那天下午来这里的时候你也看到了 |
[28:10] | how he was. | 他的状态 |
[28:11] | Yeah. He wasn’t himself. | 他的精神不太好 |
[28:14] | Life was always hard for him. | 人活对他来说一直很不容易 |
[28:17] | He came apart. | 他崩溃了 |
[28:19] | We both did. | 我们俩都是 |
[28:22] | Does things to you. | 这会影响到人 |
[28:24] | Darkness never really goes away. | 黑暗一直都存在 |
[28:26] | It’s always at the corners of things, | 总是在事情的转弯点 |
[28:28] | and I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:31] | For Will, maybe those corners, they were… | 对威尔拉说 也许在那些转弯点 |
[28:35] | Closing in. | 已经关闭了 |
[28:42] | 老妈短信 训练晚结束吗 一会见 | |
[28:54] | You must have some idea | 你肯定知道 |
[28:55] | what would make him do something like that. | 是什么让他做出那样的事 |
[28:59] | The last time we saw each other, we were kids. | 上次见面的时候 我们年纪都还小 |
[29:03] | He had a girlfriend. | 他有过一个女朋友 |
[29:06] | I… | 我 |
[29:09] | Had guys. | 也有过一些男人 |
[29:12] | We liked to fuck. | 我们喜欢和人乱搞 |
[29:15] | Things with Matt were horrid after I moved here. | 搬到这里之后 我和马特的关系很差 |
[29:20] | And it just kept building and building– | 关系越来越恶化 |
[29:22] | all of those things that we weren’t letting each other see. | 所有那些我们不让对方看到的事藏不住了 |
[29:26] | And then one night, it was… Just too much. | 然后有一晚 全都爆发出来了 |
[29:29] | I lied. | 我骗了他 |
[29:30] | I said that we were out of milk | 我说我们牛奶喝完了 |
[29:33] | just to get out of the house, | 这样我就能出去 |
[29:35] | just to go somewhere, anywhere. | 去某个地方 去任何地方 |
[29:39] | And there he was, | 然后碰到一个人 |
[29:41] | this guy, standing in the middle of the store, | 他站在店中央 |
[29:45] | drinking milk out of the carton like a kid who couldn’t wait. | 像小孩一样等不及买单 就把牛奶打开喝 |
[29:51] | I couldn’t take my eyes off of him. | 我忍不住一直看着他 |
[29:54] | And then he looked at me. And he said my name. | 然后他看着我 他叫了我的名字 |
[30:01] | It was that voice– so familiar, | 是那个如此熟悉的声音 |
[30:05] | as familiar as my dad’s. | 和我爸爸一样熟悉 |
[30:06] | Full of smoke. | 满身烟味 |
[30:11] | And we started talking. | 然后我们开始聊天 |
[30:16] | And he said the funniest thing. | 他说了一件很有趣的事 |
[30:18] | He said, “You look so lonely.” | 他说 你看起来很孤独 |
[30:22] | And I told him he was wrong. I wasn’t lonely at all. | 我和他说他错了 我一点也不孤独 |
[30:30] | And he smiled and said, “Oh, I’m sorry. | 他笑着说 对不起 |
[30:34] | Guess I got it all wrong.” | 看来我看错了 |
[30:37] | But he hadn’t. | 但是他没看错 |
[30:40] | I was lonely. | 我是孤单 |
[30:42] | Confused. Desperate. | 迷茫 绝望 |
[30:46] | But not as desperate as he was. | 但是却没有他那么绝望 |
[30:52] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[30:57] | It seemed… | 看上去… |
[31:00] | I thought you were in love. | 我以为你们很相爱 |
[31:05] | It was supposed to be an escape | 这对我们俩来说应该 |
[31:08] | for both of us. | 只是一个逃离的出口 |
[31:10] | I don’t– | 我不… |
[31:12] | I don’t even know what he was trying to get away from. | 我都不知道他想逃离的是什么 |
[31:15] | I never even thought about that. | 我从来没有想过 |
[31:17] | Not once. | 一次都没有想过 |
[31:19] | I just–I– | 我只是…我… |
[31:21] | I needed a break to think things through. | 我需要喘口气 好好想一想 |
[31:24] | We were going to regionals. That’s when the texts started. | 我们要进行区赛了 他突然开始给我发信息 |
[31:26] | At first, I ignored them, but he just kept texting me, | 一开始我没有理会 但是他不停地给我发 |
[31:29] | and when I finally responded, | 后来我终于回应了 |
[31:32] | it just seemed to make everything worse. | 但是他好像更糟糕了 |
[31:35] | He said that he had to see me. He was scaring me. | 他说他一定要见我 他吓到我了 |
[31:43] | Matt was asleep. | 马特当时睡着了 |
[31:46] | Everyone was. | 所有人都睡着了 |
[31:49] | So I– | 于是我… |
[31:52] | I called a cab, | 我叫了一辆车 |
[31:54] | and I sat outside and I waited. | 我坐在外面等着 |
[31:58] | And it was so still and peaceful. | 一切都很平静 很祥和 |
[32:04] | And I just wanted to stay there and look at the stars. | 我只想一直坐在那里 看着星星 |
[32:12] | After all this, I ended up right where I started– | 发生了这么多事 我还是回到了起点 |
[32:16] | just wanting to be alone. | 还是想要一个人 |
[32:23] | So you went there, and you found him. | 于是你到那里后就发现了他 |
[32:28] | Yes. | 是的 |
[32:36] | But, Coach, why did you call me? | 但是 教练 你为什么打给我 |
[32:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:46] | I couldn’t handle it on my own. | 我一个人应付不过来 |
[32:49] | I needed a friend. I needed someone I could trust. | 我需要一个朋友 我需要一个能信任的人 |
[32:51] | I– | 我… |
[32:52] | I needed you. | 我需要你 |
[33:03] | Let’s go do something, Addy. | 我们做点什么吧 艾迪 |
[33:07] | I have to go do something. | 我要做点什么 |
[35:17] | I’ll get ’em. I’ll grab a bunch. | 我来拿 我多拿几条 |
[35:32] | Coach? | 教练 |
[35:38] | Coach. | 教练 |
[36:28] | Come here. | 过来 |
[37:00] | I can’t believe he’s gone. | 真不敢相信他死了 |
[37:13] | I’m so glad that you’re here with me. | 有你在陪着我真是太好了 |
[37:20] | Me too. | 我也觉得 |
[38:28] | 信息 妈妈 教练 贝丝 超酷小贱人 | |
[38:31] | 妈妈 我二十分钟后下班 要我来接你吗 你偷懒一天 教练不会说什么的 给我回信 休息一下也挺好的 训练迟了吗 一会见 你赶紧回信息 我们刚刚说过的 你不能就这么跟我玩消失 我们不是都说好了的吗 | |
[38:33] | 妈妈 学校打来两通电话了 你没事吧 艾迪 我没事 怎么回事 我觉得有点晕 现在好多了 好吧 因为周末太累了吗 我二十分钟后下班 要我来接你吗 | |
[38:38] | 贝丝 给我电话 你以为你能这么给我玩失踪吗 我受够了 说真的 你搞什么 | |
[38:41] | 贝丝 喂 刚刚是怎么回事 给我电话 你以为你能这么给我玩失踪吗 我受够了 说真的 你搞什么 先是费伊护士 再是拉拉队鞋 运气太糟了 汉伦 你肯定希望有幸运之手在 | |
[38:44] | 贝丝 别忘了洗干净你的鞋子 好了 早上见 吃好晚饭了 你在房间里吗 你在哪里 | |
[38:48] | 超酷小贱人 我已经按了十多分钟门铃了 谁能让我进去 哈哈 抱歉 忙着发疯呢 太醉了 给你送玉米片 值了 摆出胜利的姿势 准备好被崇拜吧 我们绝对行 | |
[38:53] | 超酷小贱人 一样 有照片的话分享一下 我要看看我的自由动作 我们今晚庆祝吗 要先洗12个澡 然后很显然 小杰 正在蕾蕾家派对 啤酒和男人 我们赢了 撒野吧 | |
[38:56] | 超酷小贱人 我没有这周末的照片 我想发点什么 我有很多可爱的照片 我分享一个相册 有人有比赛的视频吗 想看看我们有多厉害 一样 有照片的话分享一下 | |
[39:40] | We walked into the darkest place there was. | 我们走入过最黑暗的地方 |
[39:44] | But we did it together. | 但是我们在一起 |
[39:47] | And when the night was over, I remembered | 当今晚结束后 我记得 |
[39:50] | how bright it was, | 曾经有多明亮 |
[39:52] | how it shines everywhere, | 曾经有多闪耀 |
[39:55] | even the places you don’t want it to go– | 就算照到了我们不希望照到的地方 |
[39:58] | into the cracks and corners and weak places, | 照到了那些边边角角的地方 |
[40:02] | how after a little while, | 过了一会儿 |
[40:05] | it makes you miss the dark. | 你甚至会想念黑暗 |
[40:08] | 贝丝 威尔中士死了 自杀 | |
[41:19] | It’s like what Beth told me that night at Lanvers Peak, | 就像贝丝那天晚上在兰沃思峰和我说的那样 |
[41:23] | the one she dreamt about. | 他的那个梦 |
[41:27] | We were high. So high. | 我们很嗨 非常嗨 |
[41:30] | And she was looking into my eyes and seeing me, | 她看着我的眼睛 盯着我 |
[41:34] | saying, | 说 |
[41:35] | “When you gaze into the abyss, Addy…” | “当你凝视深渊 艾迪 |
[41:41] | “The abyss gazes into you.” | 深渊也凝视着你” |