时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | These girls are going to regionals! | 这些女孩要去参加区赛了 |
[00:10] | You’re going to regionals, | 你要参加区赛了 |
[00:11] | and you’re going to regionals! | 你也要参加区赛了 |
[00:15] | You stole her spot. | 你抢了她的位置 |
[00:16] | You crushed her face. | 你毁了她的脸 |
[00:19] | She has given up everything | 她放弃了一切 |
[00:21] | to get you where you all wanted to go. | 为你们得到你们所有人想要的东西 |
[00:23] | You’re lucky to have her. | 有她是你们的幸运 |
[00:24] | Nobody’s asking you to be perfect. | 没有人要求你变得完美 |
[00:25] | We just want you here with us. | 我们只是希望你能和我们在这里一起 |
[00:29] | If you care about me, | 如果你真的在乎我 |
[00:31] | you will do what I ask and leave. | 你就该照我说的做 赶紧离开 |
[00:33] | No one’s gonna notice you’re at regionals. | 区赛没人会注意到你 |
[00:35] | You know that, right? | 你知道 对吗 |
[00:36] | Queen B’s back on top, | 贝女王回来了 |
[00:38] | and you’re still her bottom bitch. | 你不过还是举她的贱人 |
[00:40] | I want those scouts to see you, Addy. | 我想让那些裁判看到你 艾迪 |
[00:42] | That’s why I gave you RiRi’s part, | 所以我才给你蕾蕾的位置 |
[00:44] | more time to shine. | 更多机会发光 |
[00:46] | Never feel guilty for wanting things. | 永远不要因为想要什么而内疚 |
[00:48] | People will always make you feel guilty for wanting things. | 人们总会让你为想要拥有而内疚 |
[00:56] | It’s bad, Addy. | 这样不好 艾迪 |
[01:32] | It was Coach who told me about the shadow… | 是教练告诉了我阴影 |
[01:37] | the part of yourself you never see… | 你从没看见过的那部分自己 |
[01:41] | can’t see. | 也永远看不见 |
[01:47] | We spend most of our lives afraid of it… | 人生的大多数时候 我们都在害怕这个阴影 |
[01:54] | Afraid of the darkness lurking inside. | 害怕黑暗在阴影里蔓延 |
[02:41] | It’s the shadow that makes us lie | 是阴影让我们欺骗 |
[02:43] | about what we want, | 自己到底想要什么 |
[02:44] | makes us lie about who we are. | 欺骗我们自己到底是谁 |
[02:48] | You’re ready. You’ll kill ’em. | 你准备好了 你会让他们惊艳的 |
[03:04] | I got it. I got it. | 我来 我来 |
[03:10] | Should have thrown it under the bus. | 应该直接把箱子扔到车底 |
[03:12] | Yeah, stuffed her inside it. | 是啊 还得把她塞进去 |
[03:17] | Last time we’re on this bus, | 我们上次坐这辆车的时候 |
[03:18] | it was to cheer camp last summer. | 是去年夏天参加拉拉队夏令营 |
[03:20] | Still smells like Emily’s puke. | 闻起来还是像艾米莉在里面吐过 |
[03:22] | Did you ever think then that we’d make it here? | 你有没有想过我们会闯进区赛 |
[03:29] | What have we here? | 看看谁来了 |
[03:31] | Looks like Coach took a hard pounding from someone. | 看来有人好好教育了教练 |
[03:35] | I always pegged her for a bad driver. | 我一直觉得她开车不行 |
[03:37] | Careless people always are. | 粗心的人总是这样 |
[03:40] | I do wonder, though, if Mr. Coach is the one | 不过我在想 如果教练先生 |
[03:43] | who’s here to clean up her mess. | 是来收拾她的烂摊子的 |
[03:44] | Did poor Will get run off the road? | 可怜的威尔是不是直接跑了 |
[03:48] | Love you. Bye. | 爱你 再见 |
[04:05] | Eagle it up. | 和鹰队一起展翅 |
[04:07] | Eagles, you know what to do. | 鹰队 你知道该怎么做 |
[04:10] | Eagles in the seats can Eagle it up too. | 站起身来 和鹰队一起展翅 |
[04:13] | Let’s go! | 我们出发吧 |
[04:19] | Everybody! | 大家 |
[04:24] | I’m so excited. | 我好兴奋 |
[05:15] | Retro ’80s is so 2017. | 2017年太符合复古的八十年代风了 |
[05:18] | Well, you know, obviously, | 很明显 |
[05:19] | they’re worried about road safety. | 他们很担心交通安全 |
[05:21] | All right, ladies, four to a room. | 好了 姑娘们 四人一间 |
[05:24] | Oh, and remember, drinks in the lounge at 7:00. | 记住 七点钟在酒吧区喝酒 |
[05:28] | So you know I’ll be there at 6:00. | 你知道我六点就会到了 |
[05:29] | Margarita bowl happy hour. | 玛格丽特酒欢乐时光 |
[05:33] | And one for you. | 也给你一张 |
[05:35] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:37] | I…I know this must be tough for RiRi, | 我知道蕾蕾肯定不好受 |
[05:41] | for her not being able to compete. | 因为她不能上场比赛 |
[05:43] | But her being here, supporting everyone, | 但她的到来鼓舞了大家 |
[05:46] | it shows a lot of character, | 她真的很坚强 |
[05:48] | and it means something to her squad mates. | 对她的队友而言也很有意义 |
[05:54] | You got us this far. | 是你带我们走了这么远 |
[05:56] | I trust you know how to close it out. | 我相信你知道该怎么画上圆满句号 |
[05:59] | And if I know my girl, | 根据我对她的了解 |
[06:00] | she’ll be back in time for states. | 她肯定会很快回来参加州赛 |
[06:01] | Oh, hell yeah. | 肯定的 |
[06:03] | Just as long as these girls don’t get foolish tonight | 只要这群女孩今晚别犯傻 |
[06:05] | and wreck their chances. | 把她们自己的机会毁了 |
[06:07] | You know that age. | 你知道那个年龄段的女孩 |
[06:08] | Illusions of immortality. | 总是幻想自己无人能敌 |
[06:13] | Non-smoking, by the way. Hope that’s all right with you. | 顺便一说 这里禁止吸烟 希望你别介意 |
[06:16] | Oh, that’s fine. I don’t smoke. | 没关系 我不抽烟 |
[06:18] | It’s an ugly habit. | 这习惯不好 |
[06:20] | I know lots of non-smokers | 我认识很多不吸烟的人 |
[06:22] | who somehow find their way to a cigarette | 他们在压力很大的时候 |
[06:24] | when they’re under pressure. | 莫名其妙就抽上了 |
[06:28] | Well, this isn’t pressure. | 这不算压力 |
[06:31] | It’s winning. | 这是胜利 |
[06:45] | 你在吗 好吧 你大概在忙 你说过我们会谈谈 当然了 你现在又不回话了 | |
[06:51] | No, there has to be four of you. | 不行 必须得是你们四个人 |
[06:53] | Four girls per room, two to a bed. | 四个人住一间房 两个人睡一张床 |
[06:57] | Yo, Tania, Sierra… | 塔妮娅 萨拉 |
[07:05] | Great. | 很好 |
[07:24] | Let’s go, Warriors! | 加油 勇士队 |
[07:31] | Let’s go, Warriors! | 加油 勇士队 |
[07:32] | Again! | 再来一遍 |
[07:37] | Let’s go, Warriors! | 加油 勇士队 |
[07:42] | Let’s hear it! | 大点声 |
[07:44] | Let’s go, Warriors! | 加油 勇士队 |
[07:48] | Again, let’s hear it! | 再来一遍 大点声 |
[07:51] | Let’s go, Warriors! | 加油 勇士队 |
[07:57] | Let’s go, Warriors! | 加油 勇士队 |
[07:59] | We’re actually here. | 我们真的来到这里了 |
[08:01] | I mean, even if we don’t qualify, | 我是说 即使我们没有晋级 |
[08:03] | just getting this far is huge. | 走到这一步也是巨大的成功了 |
[08:07] | That’s what you’re fighting. | 这就是你们的竞争对手们 |
[08:08] | You’re fighting all the people in this place | 你们在和这里的所有人竞争 |
[08:10] | who will tell you that trying is what matters most | 他们会告诉你最重要的是努力的过程 |
[08:13] | and that staying where you are is plenty good enough. | 他们会说保持现状就已经很不错了 |
[08:16] | Yeah, well, that’s ’cause they’ve never been on top before. | 是啊 那是因为他们从未登顶 |
[08:19] | Once you see how it is from up there, | 如果你曾一览众山小 |
[08:21] | you know you can’t go back. | 就会知道云泥有别 |
[08:23] | There’s no going back. | 根本没有下坡路可走 |
[08:47] | Yes! Yes! | 好 好 |
[08:59] | You know what they say about your first time: | 大家通常会这么形容第一次 |
[09:00] | you never get it back, and it stays with you forever. | 无法重新来过 这次经历会伴随你一生 |
[09:05] | They’re incredible. | 他们太厉害了 |
[09:06] | Well, that’s a college squad. | 那是大学的啦啦队 |
[09:08] | Keep putting in the work, and that could be you. | 坚持努力训练 你也可以成为那样 |
[09:10] | It’s not that far away, not as far as you think it is. | 没那么遥远 比你想象的近得多 |
[09:15] | Hey, where do you think the college scouts sit? | 你觉得大学星探坐在哪里 |
[09:17] | Scouts don’t come to this. | 星探不会来这种比赛 |
[09:19] | What? | 什么 |
[09:22] | But you said they did. | 但你说他们会来的 |
[09:23] | That’s why you gave me RiRi’s spot. | 所以你才让我顶上蕾蕾的位置 |
[09:25] | No. You must have misunderstood. | 没有 肯定是你理解错了 |
[09:27] | Scouts come to states. | 星探只会去州赛 |
[09:30] | Get to states, and you’re gonna knock ’em out. | 你们进州赛后 肯定会惊艳他们 |
[09:32] | They’ll be eating out of our hands. | 他们绝对会为我们着迷 |
[09:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:41] | Don’t worry about scouts | 别担心星探 |
[09:43] | or the audience or me. | 或者观众和我 |
[09:46] | Focus your energy, clear your sight lines, | 凝聚能量 集中视线 |
[09:48] | and center yourself for tomorrow. | 为明天做好准备 |
[09:51] | Everything’s gonna fall into place. | 一切自然会好起来的 |
[10:02] | Look around. | 看看这四周 |
[10:02] | 20,000 wide-eyed folks from every backwater and speed bump | 这周末 两万个全州犄角旮旯来的人 |
[10:07] | across the state will walk through these hallowed halls this weekend. | 会睁大了眼走过这些光芒万丈的大厅 |
[10:10] | No, no. Scratch that. | 不不 重说一次 |
[10:11] | 20,000 potential customers. Huh? | 两万名潜在的客户 |
[10:15] | And whoever hosts regionals or states | 无论何方主办区赛和州赛 |
[10:19] | takes the lion’s share of all of us. | 都抢占了我们其他方的赞助份额 |
[10:22] | Do you know how easy it’ll be for our glorious new stadium | 你知道我们辉煌的新体育场 |
[10:25] | to steal the throne from this dusty old convention center | 从这个又老又破的会议中心偷走王座有多容易吗 |
[10:28] | that hasn’t seen a fresh coat of paint since the Carter administration. | 卡特接手管理后 这里就再也没刷过新漆 |
[10:30] | All we need, J. J., | 我们只需要 小杰 |
[10:31] | all we need is that one key sponsor. | 我们只需要争取到一个王牌赞助商 |
[10:37] | The way I see it, I make the entrée. | 是我摸索的门路 我才是开山鼻祖 |
[10:39] | I smooth the gears. | 是我把棱角磨平 |
[10:40] | I make your little Ohio miracle happen. | 是我创造了你这个俄亥俄州的小奇迹 |
[10:43] | Big Ohio miracle. | 俄亥俄州的大奇迹 |
[10:45] | Wouldn’t I be foolish not to wanna be part of such a miracle myself? | 如果说我自己不想成为奇迹 这不是蠢话吗 |
[10:50] | Let me have it. | 让我享受一下吧 |
[10:50] | I spend most of my waking hours | 我绝大多数清醒的时间 |
[10:51] | getting it between the eyes from strong women. | 都花在挨女强人的白眼上 |
[10:53] | I must like it. | 痛并快乐着 |
[10:55] | I want a seat on the board of directors. | 我想要董事会的席位 |
[10:59] | Well, that is a tall ask. | 这要求太高了 |
[11:01] | Well, I’m a tall woman who slouches for no one. | 我也是女强人 做任何事绝不偷懒 |
[11:07] | Male cheerleaders, there is really nothing worse. | 男啦啦队员 没什么比这更糟的了 |
[11:10] | He wants to touch my ass like that, | 他要是想那样摸我的屁股 |
[11:11] | he better come with bottle service. | 最好提供瓶酒服务 |
[11:17] | They think we’re all captive prey, | 他们觉得我们都是俘虏 |
[11:18] | stuck in the same hotel. | 困在同一家酒店里 |
[11:20] | They’re wrong. | 他们错了 |
[11:20] | All we have to do is step outside, | 我们只要走出这地方 |
[11:22] | prowl the city, hunt some more tender meat. | 在城里随便走走 猎点小鲜肉回来尝尝 |
[11:26] | Or keep it chill tonight, get some sleep. | 或者今晚先别浪 多睡会儿 |
[11:28] | Is that Coach I hear or one of those chapecrones? | 这是教练还是未成年监护人教你说的话 |
[11:30] | I put a party dress in my bag, | 我在包里带了件派对礼服 |
[11:31] | and I plan to wear it. | 我准备穿上它 |
[11:32] | Come on, Hanlon, one drink isn’t gonna hurt anyone. | 拜托 汉伦 喝杯酒又不会怎么样 |
[11:35] | Right, Beth? | 对吧 贝丝 |
[11:36] | They say the age of miracles is past. | 人们都说奇迹岁月一去不返了 |
[11:40] | Don’t tell me you actually | 别告诉我你真的是 |
[11:41] | drove to Cleveland in a car by yourself, | 一个人开车来克利夫兰的 |
[11:45] | ’cause I didn’t get a single call from a state trooper. | 因为我一个州警的电话也没接到 |
[11:47] | Surprise. | 惊喜吧 |
[11:49] | Yeah, I’m aware of your surprises, | 我知道你惊喜的把戏 |
[11:51] | except they usually involve a bottle of Percocet, | 不过那一般包括一瓶羟考酮 |
[11:53] | jug of Chablis. | 和干白葡萄酒 |
[11:55] | Or the time you tore your retina | 或那次你被喷出的香槟塞子 |
[11:56] | with a flying champagne cork. | 打的视网膜脱落 |
[11:57] | Do you want boring? | 你想要无聊吗 |
[11:59] | I know my daughter doesn’t want boring. | 我知道我女儿不想要无聊 |
[12:01] | And maybe I’m trying to upend expectations for the better. | 也许我只是想让惊喜变得更好 |
[12:05] | I got Bert to spring for a five-star place. | 我让伯特给了我们五星级酒店 |
[12:08] | Wondering what five-star looks like in Cleveland. | 真不知道克里夫兰的五星级酒店是个什么德性 |
[12:10] | And a five-star restaurant. | 还有一家五星级餐厅 |
[12:12] | Come on, come have dinner with your old, sad mom, | 来嘛 跟你悲伤的老母亲吃晚饭吧 |
[12:16] | and we can get you back to your squad before lights out. | 天黑前一定把你送回拉拉队 |
[12:24] | I thought you said sunlight was fatal to her. | 我以为你说日光对她说是致命的 |
[12:26] | Well, she must have summoned some new powers. | 她肯定了召唤了新的能力 |
[12:28] | Wants me to get dinner with her tonight. | 想让我今晚跟她一起吃晚饭 |
[12:31] | Go. | 去吧 |
[12:33] | Get out of here. Go hang with your mom. | 离开这 跟你妈出去吃饭 |
[12:35] | Are you trying to get rid of me, Hanlon? | 你是想摆脱我吗 汉伦 |
[12:37] | You’re not missing anything: | 反正你也没错过什么 |
[12:38] | RiRi and Bri hustling rum and cokes and potato skins | 蕾蕾和布里会从饥渴的商务旅行者那里 |
[12:41] | off of horny business travelers. | 骗来朗姆可乐鸡尾酒和薯片 |
[12:43] | It’s very exciting. | 真是很”令人兴奋”呢 |
[12:44] | Is that what you’re gonna do? | 你也会这么做吗 |
[12:47] | Or are you gonna have a slumber party pow-wow | 还是说你要和科莱特·弗兰奇教练 |
[12:48] | with Coach Colette French? | 来个睡衣大舞会 |
[12:52] | No pow-wows. | 没有舞会 |
[12:55] | Let’s hang out when you get back. | 等你回来后我们再一起吧 |
[12:57] | Just you and me? | 就我们俩吗 |
[12:59] | Just you and me. | 就我们俩 |
[13:01] | We can do all the good-luck stuff | 我们可以做那些之前说好 |
[13:02] | we said we’d do if we made it to regionals. | 晋级区赛后要做的带来好运的事情 |
[13:05] | Shave our heads, get prison tattoos. | 剃光头 纹监狱纹身 |
[13:08] | I still want the teardrop beneath one eye. | 我还是想要眼睛下有一滴眼泪的那个 |
[13:12] | Sure. | 行啊 |
[13:13] | Nothing’s ever how you think it’s gonna be, is it? | 没什么和你想的一样 对吧 |
[13:17] | No. | 是啊 |
[13:19] | I guess not, but maybe it’s better, | 我猜是的 但也许这样更好 |
[13:21] | just in a different way. | 只是方式不同 |
[14:40] | Hey. It’s me. | 是我 |
[14:45] | Any news from the front? | 你那有什么消息吗 |
[14:47] | I got a room with a view. | 我的房间视野很好 |
[14:48] | Oh, yeah? Lake Erie? | 不错啊 湖景吗 |
[14:49] | Hydroelectric plant. | 水力发电站 |
[14:52] | Is she asleep? | 她睡了吗 |
[14:54] | Uh, not yet. | 还没有 |
[14:56] | I think she knows you’re not coming home tonight | 我想她知道你今晚不回来了 |
[14:57] | and isn’t happy about it. | 而且不太开心 |
[14:59] | Did she do that thing with her plate? | 她拿盘子撒气了吗 |
[15:01] | Affirmative. | 没错 |
[15:02] | Yeah, yeah. Future champion discus thrower. | 是啊 肯定是未来的掷铁饼冠军 |
[15:08] | Tell her I’ll be home tomorrow, | 告诉她我明天就回家 |
[15:10] | that I’ll always be home. | 我总会回家的 |
[15:12] | Oh, I took your car to Bert’s guy. | 我把你的车送去了伯特的人那 |
[15:15] | It’s gonna take him a few weeks. | 要花几周时间 |
[15:17] | Insurance might wanna total it, though. | 不过保险公司想让车报废 |
[15:19] | We’ll have to see. | 我们得等着瞧 |
[15:20] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[15:21] | I mean, maybe it’s for the best. | 也许这样最好 |
[15:23] | They’re so impractical. | 那车太不实用了 |
[15:25] | You love that car. | 但你喜欢那车 |
[15:26] | Remember when we went to the dealership in Miami? | 还记得我们去迈阿密的那家车行吗 |
[15:28] | The, um…that salesman with the hair implants. | 那个做植发的销售员 |
[15:31] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[15:33] | His name was Van. | 他的名字叫万 |
[15:36] | – Van with a V. – With a V, yeah. | -货车的那个万 -货车的那个万 是啊 |
[15:42] | It’s harder than I thought. | 这比我想的更难 |
[15:43] | What? What’d you say, honey? | 什么 你说什么 亲爱的 |
[15:45] | Just, uh, being away. | 只是离开家 |
[15:49] | It’s hard. | 很难 |
[15:53] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[15:55] | Guess that’s what makes home home, isn’t it? | 所以家才是无法离开的地方 对吧 |
[16:02] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:16] | That might be a little…is it too soon yet? | 那是不是有点 太快了 |
[16:19] | There’s this lingering… | 有一种延绵不绝的… |
[16:21] | What fresh hell is this? | 这是搞什么 |
[16:23] | This is your loving mother and father | 这是爱你的母亲和父亲 |
[16:26] | laying down their swords for a minute | 放下争锋相对的剑 |
[16:28] | to honor their own. | 文明相处一会 |
[16:30] | We wanted to do something for you, Bethie. | 我们想为你做点什么 小贝 |
[16:32] | I’ll be goddamned if we’re not gonna fete | 如果在我美丽女儿回归她本来的位置后 |
[16:34] | our beautiful daughter, huh, back where she belongs, | 我还不盛情宴请一番 那我要糟天谴了 |
[16:37] | top girl, leading her squad to states. | 她站在顶端 带领她的队伍冲击州赛 |
[16:39] | Hear, hear. | 说得好 |
[16:41] | Elizabeth Ann, not all surprises are bad. | 伊丽莎白·安 不是所有惊喜都糟糕 |
[16:43] | Sometimes, we get it right. | 有时候 我们会做对 |
[16:46] | Sometimes… | 有时… |
[16:52] | Yeah… | 好吧… |
[16:53] | So what’s the most expensive thing in this joint? | 这个地方最贵的是什么 |
[16:58] | ‘Cause I’ve never been more hungry in my life. | 我从来没感觉这么饿过 |
[17:07] | Go, go, go, go, go, go. | 走 走 走 |
[17:09] | This is exactly what we want. | 刚好就是我们要的 |
[17:19] | Mine. | 我的 |
[17:20] | I thought you said drinking was for the weak and pitiful. | 我记得你说过喝酒的都是弱鸡和可怜虫 |
[17:22] | It’s the way you do it. | 那是你喝的方式不对 |
[17:23] | This is my weekend as much as anyone’s, | 跟大家一样 我也要过周末 |
[17:25] | and I’m not the one with the big moves tomorrow. | 我明天又没什么大事 |
[17:29] | Come on, let’s go. Come on, come on, come on. | 快上来 走吧 快来 |
[17:34] | – Let’s go. – Bottoms up, bitches. | -出发 -干杯 小贱人们 |
[17:39] | Hurry up, bitch. Pee faster. | 贱人 尿快点 |
[17:44] | I’m surprised they wanted their own room | 真没想到她们想要单独住 |
[17:47] | after what went down at cheer camp last summer. | 特别是去年夏天拉拉队那件事之后 |
[17:50] | Look, there’s a lot that you don’t know. | 还有很多你不知道的 |
[17:53] | Okay, it looks simple. | 表面看起来很简单 |
[17:54] | Beth, the bad girl. Addy, her lieutenant. | 贝丝是坏女孩 艾迪是她的中尉 |
[17:57] | There’s more to it, a lot more. | 其实还有很多 非常多 |
[18:00] | I told you I can’t. | 我说过我不去 |
[18:03] | Come on, night out on the big city. | 去吧 大城市夜色撩人 |
[18:05] | Let’s do this. | 我们一起去 |
[18:05] | Paris, Cleveland, whatever. | 不管是巴黎还是克利夫兰 无所谓 |
[18:07] | It’s fucking regionals, bitch. | 这可是区赛 贱人 |
[18:08] | We gotta be locked, cocked, and ready to rock. | 我们得整装待发 全力以赴 |
[18:17] | Seriously, guys, I’m way too tired and nervous. | 说真的姐妹们 我超累超紧张 |
[18:23] | I don’t wanna take any chances, | 我不想冒任何风险 |
[18:24] | You guys just go without me. | 你们自己去吧 |
[18:26] | Have fun. | 玩的开心 |
[18:28] | All right. You’re missing out. | 好吧 是你错过了 |
[18:31] | You look hot. | 你看上去很性感 |
[18:33] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:40] | Bloody, as bloody as possible for my real steak | 要生一点 我的牛排越生越好 |
[18:43] | and steak tartare for our famished warrior over here. | 鞑靼牛排给我们这位饿坏了的战士 |
[18:46] | That’s right, our daughter rides at dawn, | 没错 我们女儿天亮要出征 |
[18:49] | and she must be sated! | 她一定得吃饱了 |
[18:50] | I will drink to that again. | 为这我要再喝一杯 |
[18:54] | All right. See, I knew this was coming. | 好吧 我就知道会这样 |
[18:55] | Just a sip, just a sip. | 就一小口 一小口 |
[18:57] | Garçon, can I have another glass, please? | 服务员 请再给我一杯 |
[18:59] | You need to be at your best tomorrow, | 你明天需要保持最佳状态 |
[19:01] | because we are coming for them, right? | 因为我们是来挑战的 |
[19:03] | Columbus, Cleveland, Toledo, watch out! | 哥伦布 克利夫兰 托莱多 小心了 |
[19:05] | We see how hard you’re working, baby. | 我们知道你很努力 宝贝 |
[19:08] | Not a quitter, never a quitter. | 不放弃 绝不放弃 |
[19:09] | Tenacity, she’s always had it. | 她就是这么有韧性 |
[19:10] | First newborn the doctor ever saw | 她是医生见过的第一个 |
[19:12] | who came out with teeth. | 长牙出来的新生儿 |
[19:14] | It’s true. | 真的 |
[19:15] | Our baby’s a star. It was meant to be. | 我们的宝贝是个明星 命中注定的 |
[19:18] | You were born under Sagittarius. | 你是射手座的 |
[19:20] | And conceived under a haze of Acapulco Gold. | 是在阿卡普尔科金大麻的烟雾中怀上的 |
[19:27] | Excuse me, honey. Sweetheart, will–uh… | 打扰下 亲爱的 能… |
[19:30] | sweetheart, could you ever just, maybe, take a picture | 能不能帮忙到这边 |
[19:32] | of the happy family over here? | 给我们拍张幸福的家庭照 |
[19:33] | You got that? | 你会吧 |
[19:34] | It’s the little–that one right there. | 就是那个小…那个按钮 |
[19:35] | Come on, Bethie, like you say: | 来吧贝丝 就像你说的 |
[19:37] | “Pics or it didn’t happen.” | “有图有真相” |
[20:06] | See, this is what you need. I knew it. | 看吧你需要这个 我知道 |
[20:08] | I can see the tension from here. | 我从这里就可以看出你紧张 |
[20:10] | Yeah, just a little tight from nerves, maybe. | 可能是有点紧张 |
[20:14] | If you’re not nervous, you don’t care enough. | 如果你不紧张 说明你不够在乎 |
[20:18] | Come, sit. | 来吧 坐 |
[20:25] | All you have to do tomorrow | 你明天只需要 |
[20:26] | is what you’ve been doing all these weeks. | 和你这几周做得一样 |
[20:29] | Even if you forget, your body remembers. | 即使你忘了 你的身体也会记得 |
[20:32] | You say it like it’s easy. | 你说的好像很容易 |
[20:35] | I know what they’re looking for. | 我知道他们要什么 |
[20:37] | I built our routine around it. | 我们的日常训练就是围绕它的 |
[20:39] | If our moves our crisp and we nail even 75% | 如果我们动作利落 甚至做好75%的 |
[20:42] | of our tumbling runs and tosses, it’s ours. | 翻滚和托举动作 我们就赢了 |
[20:44] | Top five all go to states, where we belong. | 前五名都会是我们所在的州 |
[20:48] | Be honest, did you really think | 说实话 你真的想过 |
[20:50] | that we would make it here? | 我们会成功进区赛吗 |
[20:53] | I never would have taken this job | 如果我觉得我们进不了 |
[20:54] | if I didn’t think we’d get here. | 我就不会接受这份工作 |
[20:56] | I only coach winners. | 我只指导胜利者 |
[21:00] | That’s why I came to Sutton Grove…to you. | 这就是我来萨顿格罗夫的原因…指导你 |
[21:07] | 19 years old and the only guy in the dorm | 19岁 宿舍里唯一一个 |
[21:11] | who had his own herbal supplement business. | 有自己烟草生意的人 |
[21:13] | Well, all right. | 好吧 |
[21:14] | You mock away, but there once was a young fella, | 尽情笑吧 但从前有个小伙子 |
[21:17] | started out as a fire eater, taking change from passersby. | 一开始是街头表演吞火的 收收零钱 |
[21:21] | Today, that man is the founder of Cirque du Soleil. | 可今天 他是太阳马戏团的创始人 |
[21:30] | Oh, excuse me just for a sec. | 失陪一下 |
[21:33] | Tacy, I told you I had a family dinner. | 塔西 我告诉过你我有个家庭聚餐 |
[21:38] | I…I can barely understand you. | 我…我听不懂你说什么 |
[21:41] | Have you been drinking? | 你喝酒了吗 |
[21:45] | Sweetie, I can hear it in your voice. | 亲爱的 我从你的声音里都听出来了 |
[22:05] | What? You think five more minutes, | 怎么 你认为他多待五分钟 |
[22:06] | that’ll make the difference? | 会变得不一样吗 |
[22:08] | He’s your father, Beth. This was his idea. | 他是你父亲 贝丝 吃晚餐是他的主意 |
[22:11] | I thought he’d… I’m sorry. | 我以为他会… 对不起 |
[22:14] | For what? What, for tonight? | 对不起什么 今晚吗 |
[22:18] | For that haze of Acapulco Gold that got us all here? | 还是为阿卡普尔科金大麻害得我们现在这样 |
[22:22] | Got you pregnant… him on the hook. | 让你怀孕 他被套牢了 |
[22:26] | Hey, you have to know this has nothing to do with you. | 你要知道这和你没关系 |
[22:30] | Excuse me, ladies. | 两位打扰一下 |
[22:31] | Mr. Cassidy asked me to assure you | 卡西迪先生让我向你们保证 |
[22:32] | that he’s taken care of your bill. | 他来买单 |
[22:33] | Saint Bert, never without a glad hand | 大圣人伯特 永远不会空手而走 |
[22:36] | or an empty gesture. | 即使只是做做样子 |
[22:38] | And he instructed me to leave the tab open | 他还叫我先不要结算 |
[22:40] | in case you wanted to order dessert | 万一你们还想要点甜品 |
[22:41] | or anything else. | 或是任何东西 |
[22:42] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[22:44] | Well, in that case, a round of drinks for everyone | 既然这样 给这里在座的各位来一轮酒 |
[22:47] | in this fine establishment courtesy of Cirque du Soleil. | 承蒙太阳马戏团的殷情招待 |
[22:53] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 女士 |
[22:54] | Great, and you’ve been swell too. | 很好 你也很棒 |
[22:57] | What do you say, Beth? | 你怎么说 贝丝 |
[22:58] | 30– no, 40% tip for you. | 30% 不 40%给你当小费 |
[23:05] | Let’s hit Pops Cassidy right were his heart is: | 我们让卡西迪老爹好好心疼一把 |
[23:08] | nestled in that snug little wallet of his. | 享受他那阔绰的小钱包带来的愉悦 |
[23:12] | Hey, honey, wait. | 亲爱的 等等 |
[23:17] | I never asked for this. | 这些从来都不是我要求的 |
[23:20] | I never asked for any of it. | 一点也不想要 |
[23:26] | I wasn’t sure we’d recover after RiRi. | 我不确定蕾蕾出事后 我们还能否恢复士气 |
[23:29] | Sometimes a thing like that is a positive. | 有时发生这种事反而会带来积极的影响 |
[23:33] | Once you know, really know, | 一旦你知道 真正地知道 |
[23:35] | that you’re just an eyelash away from a fall… | 你离摔下去只有一根睫毛之距 |
[23:42] | You don’t forget it. Stakes are real. | 你不会忘记 风险是真实存在的 |
[23:45] | Everything matters more. | 一切就会更重要 |
[23:47] | What if it’s just too much? | 如果太多到没法承受怎么办 |
[23:51] | You mean, what’s the secret to not cracking under the pressure? | 你是说在强压之下不会崩溃的秘诀吗 |
[23:54] | Yeah. Is there one? | 是的 有吗 |
[23:56] | Well, pressure itself isn’t bad. | 压力本身并是坏事 |
[24:01] | What you have to fight is emotion. | 你要对抗的是情绪 |
[24:02] | Emotion fucks with your judgement. | 情绪能毁掉所有的判断力 |
[24:05] | What if you just want something | 如果你只是想要某样东西 |
[24:07] | and you just want it so bad? | 非常想要怎么办 |
[24:11] | I didn’t say it was easy, | 我没说过那是易事 |
[24:13] | but when emotion gets in your way, | 但是当情绪上来的时候 |
[24:15] | you have to lock it down. | 你必须要控制好 |
[24:17] | You can’t let it win. | 不能让情绪占上风 |
[24:21] | But what about the parts in life | 但如果生活中的一部分情绪 |
[24:22] | where emotion is the whole point? | 才是重点怎么办 |
[24:27] | Like with you and Will. | 比如说你和威尔 |
[24:41] | Well… | 那… |
[24:46] | That’s different. | 不一样 |
[24:48] | How is that different? | 有什么不一样 |
[24:57] | There are feelings that last, | 有些感情会持续很长时间 |
[24:58] | and then there are feelings that just rip through you. | 而有些情感会让你痛彻心扉 |
[25:03] | Matt and I… | 我和马特 |
[25:07] | We’ve always been connected. | 我们一直心灵相通 |
[25:13] | I was spinning when I met him. | 见到他的时候 我正处于混乱中 |
[25:16] | He grounded me. | 他能让我保持理智 |
[25:19] | And now we have Madison, | 现在我们有了麦迪逊 |
[25:22] | and she needs us. | 她需要我们 |
[25:26] | But then… we moved here, | 然后我们搬到这里 |
[25:30] | and it was so hard, and then there was Will. | 很不容易 然后威尔出现了 |
[25:37] | And my heart caught in my throat. | 我的心都跳到了嗓子眼 |
[25:42] | It was like a movie. | 就像是在电影里一样 |
[25:44] | You know, all those things that they say | 人们所说的那些 |
[25:46] | that you’ll feel… | 你会有的感受 |
[25:54] | I thought that was what I needed. | 我以为我曾经所需要的就是那些 |
[25:58] | “Needed”? Like you don’t anymore? | 曾经需要的 就是说你现在不需要了 |
[26:02] | I didn’t say that. | 我没这么说 |
[26:03] | Maybe what I needed was that feeling, | 也许我曾经需要的是那种感觉 |
[26:05] | the– the spinning, the wildness. | 那种晕头转向 那种狂野不羁 |
[26:12] | It makes you see things… | 会让你看清一些事 |
[26:17] | Makes you see what you have. | 让你看清你所拥有的事物 |
[26:22] | Sometimes someone comes into your life | 有时某个人会在合适的时刻 |
[26:23] | at just the right moment, you know? | 闯入你的人生里 |
[26:32] | Do you know what I mean? | 你明白我的话吗 |
[26:37] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[26:46] | Fucking AC. | 破空调 |
[26:57] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[27:09] | 艾迪 准备好了 不敢相信已经到了 别忘了洗你的鞋 搞定了 早上见 吃晚饭了 你在房间里吗 我们的房间冷死了 破空调坏了 你在哪 | |
[27:21] | 贝丝 你在哪 | |
[29:02] | Yeah, we happy few, we band of bitches. | 我们快乐不多 我们是一群婊子 |
[29:21] | 20条未读短信 新短信 点击查看 | |
[29:22] | 只是问问你怎么样 方便聊聊吗 科莱特 方便的时候回我短信 别这样 说话吧 科莱特 只是想聊聊 喂 | |
[29:38] | 难道你看不出我们停不下来吗 我做不到 你什么时候回家 | |
[30:03] | Rooks, let’s go. Come on. | 鲁克斯 我们走 快点 |
[30:06] | Okay, all right, they’re on. We’re next up. | 好 他们上场了 接下轮到我们 |
[30:11] | Has anyone seen Coach? | 有人看到教练了吗 |
[30:12] | Yeah, I need to tell her about a change in our lineup. | 嗯 我要和她聊聊我们队形变化的问题 |
[30:16] | Fetus, you know the rules and you broke ’em. | 小不点 你知道规矩 还故意破坏 |
[30:19] | Okay? Now you gotta pay the price. | 你现在要付出代价 |
[30:21] | Even bottom bitches gotta play by the rules. | 站在下面的小婊子们都要遵守规矩 |
[30:24] | Who’s ready to take Tacy’s part? | 谁准备好接替塔西的位置了 |
[30:27] | Anyone? | 有人来吗 |
[30:29] | Anyone? | 有人吗 |
[30:31] | Anyone? | 有人吗 |
[30:32] | What are you screeching about? | 你到底在叫什么 |
[30:34] | Your excessive alcohol consumption last night. | 你昨晚的过度酗酒 |
[30:37] | Seems like some little fetus really tied one on, | 看起来有的小不点真的撑不住了 |
[30:39] | had to get her daddy in to help. | 要找爸爸来帮忙了 |
[30:41] | Well, he certainly came running, didn’t he? | 他当然急着跑过来了 不是吗 |
[30:44] | Didn’t hesitate. | 一点都没犹豫 |
[30:46] | You think you’re so special, don’t you? | 你觉得自己很特别 对吧 |
[30:49] | The perfect princess, | 你是完美的公主 |
[30:53] | apple of his eye, | 他的掌上明珠 |
[30:55] | cream of his motherfucking crop. | 他的心肝宝贝 |
[31:01] | It goes away. | 这是会消失的 |
[31:03] | It all goes away. | 会全部消失 |
[31:05] | One second, you’re at the top | 前一秒 你站在顶端 |
[31:07] | and the next, you’re face down on that mat. | 下一面 你的脸就摔在垫子上了 |
[31:18] | Well, you should know that feeling pretty well, | 你应该很了解那种感觉 |
[31:21] | Queen B. | 贝女王 |
[31:23] | Face down, abandoned, left for dead… | 脸朝下 被抛弃 留着等死 |
[31:29] | Now that Addy’s found a new king bitch | 艾迪现在找到了新的婊女王 |
[31:32] | to overthrow her queen. | 推翻了她的女王 |
[31:39] | Okay, let’s go. | 好了 赶紧的 |
[31:42] | You guys should be out there already. | 你们现在早就该出去了 |
[31:44] | Beth, you need to focus up. | 贝丝 你得集中注意力 |
[31:49] | Forget about everything that is going on. | 忘掉发生的这些是 |
[31:52] | This is squad time. | 我们需要合作 |
[32:18] | Listen up. | 听好了 |
[32:21] | You spent the last two months preparing for the next two minutes. | 你们这两个月的努力准备都是为了接下来的两分钟 |
[32:25] | Make it count. | 一定要得到回报 |
[32:28] | Hands in. | 伸手 |
[32:29] | Three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[32:31] | Go, Eagles! | 加油 鹰队 |
[32:34] | Go, Eagles! Let’s go, baby! | 加油 鹰队 上 宝贝 |
[32:37] | Come on! Let’s go, girls! | 上 上 姑娘们 |
[32:38] | Beth? | 贝丝 |
[32:39] | What are you doing? Let go of me. | 你在干什么 放开我 |
[32:41] | Addy, were you with her last night? | 艾迪 你昨晚和她一起吗 |
[32:43] | This is about regionals, Beth. This isn’t about you. | 现在的重点是区赛 贝丝 不是你 |
[32:46] | Everything isn’t about you. | 不是所有的重点都是你 |
[32:47] | Look, this isn’t about me. This is about you. | 听着 这重点不是我 也不是你 |
[32:50] | The things that you never admit: | 而是你永远不承认 |
[32:51] | what you do, what you want. | 你做了什么 你想要什么 |
[32:52] | You just smile and you smile | 你只会微笑 再微笑 |
[32:54] | and then you stab me in the fucking heart. | 然后捅向我的心脏 |
[32:57] | Nothing’s ever enough for you, Beth. | 什么对你来说都不够 贝丝 |
[32:59] | Look, it’s my fault. | 听着 这是我的错 |
[33:01] | It’s my fault for falling for it, for you, | 是我不该一次又一次地 |
[33:03] | again and again and you were never gonna choose me. | 相信你 而你永远不会选择我 |
[33:05] | We’ve been waiting for this our whole lives. | 我们一直都在等待这一刻 |
[33:07] | How come, Addy… | 为什么 艾迪 |
[33:10] | how come you never choose me? | 为什么你永远不会选我 |
[33:14] | Just tell me the truth for once in your life. | 就和我说一次实话吧 |
[33:17] | What is it about her? | 她到底有什么好的 |
[33:21] | What does she have that I don’t? | 她有什么我没有的 |
[33:26] | She isn’t you. | 她不是你 |
[34:32] | Let’s go, ladies! | 加油 姑娘们 |
[36:17] | Yes! | 好样的 |
[36:45] | Oh, yes! Oh, yes! | 太好了 太好了 |
[36:48] | Top five, we clinched it. | 前五 我们晋级了 |
[36:50] | We’re in? We’re going to states? | 我们晋级了 我们能进州赛了 |
[36:51] | Yes, we are. Oh, my God! | 没错 天啊 |
[37:34] | I always believed I was a good person. | 我总是坚信我是一个好人 |
[37:38] | I thought I knew myself, | 我以为我了解我自己 |
[37:40] | who I was, what I wanted. | 我到底是谁 我到底想要什么 |
[37:44] | But Coach told me a secret about the shadow. | 但是教练告诉了我 阴影的秘密 |
[37:47] | She said, “The shadow’s your heat, | 她说 “阴影就是你的体温 |
[37:49] | your heart, your power.” | 你的心脏 你的能量 |
[38:13] | Don’t be afraid of the shadow. | 不要害怕阴影” |
[38:18] | Make the shadow your friend. | 让阴影成为你的朋友 |
[38:22] | And if you look around and don’t see the shadow, it’s because… | 如果你四处看 没有看到阴影 那是因为 |
[38:28] | the shadow’s you. | 你就是阴影 |
[38:50] | Hello? | 喂 |
[38:55] | Coach? | 教练 |
[38:59] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m coming. | 嗯 我马上来 |
[40:49] | It’s bad, Addy. | 完了 艾迪 |