时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | For the next two weeks, | 在接下来的两个星期 |
[00:09] | everything that we do in practice is about our video. | 我们练习的一切都是为了交参选视频 |
[00:11] | We’re not there yet, but we’re close. | 我们还没达到 但我们接近了 |
[00:14] | I can see it and I can see regionals. | 我能看到 我也能看到区赛 |
[00:17] | – You want the dick. – Not into your dick. | -你想要这根屌 -我对你的屌没兴趣 |
[00:19] | Show me what else you got. | 给我看看你还有什么 |
[00:21] | Oh, I hear everything. | 我无所不知 |
[00:23] | Don’t you know that by now, Hanlon? | 你现在还不知道吗 汉伦 |
[00:25] | It just feels so good to be free. | 自由的感觉真好 |
[00:29] | You know what I want? | 你知道我想要什么吗 |
[00:30] | A wife who cares enough to remember to pick up our daughter. | 一个上心的妻子 能记得及时去接我们的女儿 |
[00:32] | Playland motel. Friday night. | 周五晚上 游乐园汽车旅馆 |
[00:35] | The marines? This is their party? | 海军 这是他们的派对吗 |
[00:37] | The party’s over. Come on. | 派对结束了 走了 |
[00:39] | – Beth? – She’s down there. | -贝丝 -她在下面 |
[00:42] | You cannot bring her here. Not tonight. | 你今晚不能带她过来 |
[00:44] | I thought you were smarter than this. | 我还以为你会更聪明点 |
[01:36] | I used to think that memories were a way | 我曾经以为记忆是一种 |
[01:37] | of holding onto the truth. | 铭记真相的方法 |
[01:41] | Never forgetting what really happened. | 永远不忘记真实发生的事 |
[01:46] | But it turns out memories are more like dreams. | 但结果记忆更像是梦境 |
[01:52] | They tell us everything about ourselves, | 它们诉说这一切关于我们自己的事 |
[01:56] | whether we’re ready for it or not. | 无论我们是否准备好 |
[02:17] | Well, Matt’s gonna wake up soon, so… | 马特很快就会醒过来 所以 |
[02:21] | How you feeling? | 你还好吗 |
[02:24] | Get your stuff. We’re leaving. | 收拾东西 我们走了 |
[02:26] | Everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[02:27] | Meet me later in my office, Addy. | 去我办公室找我 艾迪 |
[02:41] | What were you and Coach talking about? | 你之前和教练在说什么 |
[02:44] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[02:45] | Girlfriend’s just pissed you brought me there last night. | 大家不太爽你昨晚带我来她家 |
[02:48] | So am I. | 我也很生气 |
[02:50] | That was the last place you should’ve taken me. | 你再怎么也不该把我带到她家 |
[02:52] | I had no choice. | 我别无选择了 |
[02:53] | You could’ve taken me to your house. | 你可以带我回我家 |
[02:57] | My house? | 我家 |
[02:58] | My mom would’ve freaked out. | 我妈肯定会惊慌失措 |
[03:01] | You were gone, Beth. | 你当时失去意识了 贝丝 |
[03:02] | Completely gone. | 完全失去意识了 |
[03:04] | Worse than the night at Lanvers. | 比在兰沃思的那晚还糟糕 |
[03:06] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[03:10] | Well, sorry. I guess I fucked up, okay? | 抱歉 是我搞砸了 好吗 |
[03:13] | I just…I didn’t know what to do, Beth. | 我知道 我在不知道该做什么 贝丝 |
[03:16] | I…I thought we needed help. | 我以为我们需要帮助 |
[03:20] | What? | 什么 |
[03:21] | I thought you might need help. | 我以为你需要帮助 |
[03:23] | Not from her. Never from her. | 不要她的帮助 永远不要她的 |
[03:49] | Get in here. Close the door. | 进来 把门关上 |
[03:52] | But it’s Saturday. No one’s here. | 但现在是周六 谁都不在 |
[03:58] | Do you understand what almost happened last night? | 你知道昨晚差点发生了什么事吗 |
[04:02] | Yes. | 知道 |
[04:03] | Cheerleaders arrested in motel party with marines. | 拉拉队成员和海军在汽车旅馆派对被捕 |
[04:08] | That’s not the headline we want | 这可不是我们在 |
[04:09] | when we’re waiting to hear about regionals. | 等待区赛消息时想看到的新闻头条 |
[04:11] | I trusted you. | 我相信了你 |
[04:13] | I made you a leader, I saw it in you, | 我让你成为领队 我看到你的潜力 |
[04:15] | and I wanted to make it happen for you. | 我也想让你发挥这个潜力 |
[04:17] | We are so close to being the squad that we want to be right now. | 我们现在已经很接近成为我们心中的梦之队了 |
[04:20] | We are unified, even Beth. | 我们齐心协力 连贝丝都是 |
[04:22] | – And then you pull this. – We are unified. | -然后你来了这么一出 -我们确实齐心协力 |
[04:26] | Beth, all of us. We just wanted to let loose. | 贝丝 我们所有人 我们只想放松一下 |
[04:28] | Coach, we have been working so hard. | 教练 我们一直练习这么刻苦 |
[04:32] | No one knows anything. It’s not a thing, I swear. | 没人知道任何事 这没什么大不了 我发誓 |
[04:36] | No? Are you sure about that? | 是吗 你确定吗 |
[04:37] | ‘Cause you girls live your lives on your Goddamn phones. | 因为你们生活在你们的手机里 |
[04:39] | There must be photos, right? | 肯定有照片 对吧 |
[04:40] | No photos. They took our phones. | 没有照片 他们把我们手机拿走了 |
[04:43] | What? | 什么 |
[04:50] | If this gets out… | 如果这事传出去 |
[04:54] | To Beth’s dad, the other boosters, | 传到贝丝爸爸那 其他拉拉队员 |
[04:56] | that is like shining a spotlight on me | 这就像是用聚光灯照着 |
[04:59] | and everything that I do. I can’t afford that right now. | 我和我做的一切 我现在承受不起这些 |
[05:01] | I can’t take any more risks. | 我没法冒这些风险 |
[05:03] | I thought you understood that. | 我以为你明白这点 |
[05:04] | I thought you had my back. | 我以为你支持我 |
[05:06] | Nothing happened. | 什么也没发生 |
[05:08] | We were out of there before the cops came. | 警察去那之前我们已经走了 |
[05:10] | – And no one’s gonna talk. – Oh, okay, not even Beth? | -没人会泄密的 -行吧 连贝丝也不会 |
[05:13] | Especially Beth. | 尤其是贝丝 |
[05:15] | Beth never talks about anything. | 贝丝向来守口如瓶 |
[05:18] | Not even to me. | 甚至对我也会保密 |
[05:26] | You should go now. | 你现在得走了 |
[06:00] | Watch this. | 看好了 |
[06:04] | Bitch. | 贱人 |
[06:08] | It’s all in the abs, so you better get some. | 核心力量都在腹肌里 你还是多练练吧 |
[06:10] | Yeah, better get some. | 是啊 还是练练腹肌吧 |
[06:22] | I didn’t know Beth had her bow and arrow. | 我不知道贝丝已经学会弓箭型了 |
[06:34] | Jealous, much? | 羡慕疯了吧 |
[06:39] | She doesn’t need to show off. | 她都不需要炫耀 |
[06:41] | The great ones never do. | 大佬就是大佬 |
[06:50] | You’re not wearing your necklace. | 你没戴项链 |
[06:52] | I lost it, Friday night. | 我弄丢了 周五晚上 |
[06:54] | Oh, shit. At the party? | 在派对上丢的吗 |
[06:56] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[06:57] | I know how much you love that necklace. | 我知道你很爱那条项链 |
[06:58] | It’s just a necklace. | 不过是条项链罢了 |
[07:00] | Yeah, but you’re always saying | 是啊 但你不是一直说 |
[07:00] | it’s the only thing your dad ever got you | 这是你爸送你的唯一一件 |
[07:02] | that didn’t look like it came from the airport gift shop. | 看上去不像在机场免税店买的礼物吗 |
[07:05] | Okay, one last time before the pep rally. | 行了 动员大会前最后一次训练 |
[07:07] | Let’s get to it. I wanna see those liberties. | 马上开始 我要看自由操 |
[07:10] | Get into your groups. | 所有人列队站好 |
[07:17] | 你无聊到我了 热情 承诺 梦想 晚饭吃好 晚上睡好 | |
[07:26] | Wanna dare to carb and get Luigi’s? | 敢去路易吉餐馆大吃一顿吗 |
[07:28] | Just sneak one by Coach | 从教练身边溜走一晚 |
[07:30] | with a Maestro Maximus deep dish? | 享受一下大师级巨无霸厚底披萨 |
[07:32] | Yeah, if I can go for a run after. | 好的 如果饭后我能跑步消食的话 |
[07:36] | Relax. Just take a minute. | 放松点 就休息一小会儿 |
[07:39] | Who are you always competing with? | 你老是在和谁比赛较劲 |
[07:42] | We find out about regionals tomorrow. | 我们明天就要知道区赛结果了 |
[07:46] | We’re almost there. | 我们就快胜利了 |
[07:47] | We just… we gotta push even harder. | 我们只是 我们得更加努力 |
[07:50] | We gotta lock it down. | 我们要锁定胜利 |
[07:53] | Like Friday night? | 就像周五晚上那样 |
[07:55] | Were you locking it down then? | 你那是在解决问题吗 |
[07:57] | Mom. I-I explained… | 妈妈 我解释过了 |
[08:00] | Stop that. Drives me nuts. | 闭嘴 快把我逼疯了 |
[08:04] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:07] | The one night I don’t text back. | 就那一晚我没回短信 |
[08:08] | I got distracted. I forgot to look at my phone. | 我有点事忘了 我忘了看手机 |
[08:12] | I told you I was staying at Beth’s. | 我跟你说过了我在贝丝家 |
[08:14] | At Beth’s. | 在贝丝家 |
[08:15] | Don’t forget, I’ve met Beth’s mother. | 别忘了 我见过贝丝的妈妈 |
[08:17] | A nightgown in the middle of the afternoon. | 下午三点了还穿着睡衣 |
[08:20] | Like Blanche DuBois. | 像布兰奇·杜波依斯似的 |
[08:24] | When I text you for a check-in, you text back. | 我发消息给你确认情况的时候你要回信 |
[08:27] | – That’s the deal we made. – Okay. | -我们可说好了的 -好吧 |
[08:30] | I’m sorry. I screwed up. | 对不起 我搞砸了 |
[08:33] | Everyone screws up. I’m sorry. | 大家都做错事了 对不起 |
[08:35] | – You know how Beth is. – I know. | -你知道贝丝是什么样的人 -我知道 |
[08:38] | It’s just a lot all the time, so… | 只是一下子接受不了这么多才会 |
[08:42] | I just, uh… don’t know if it’s real. | 我只是 不知道是真是假 |
[08:46] | Sometimes I don’t know if it’s real | 有时候我无法分辨真假 |
[08:48] | or if it’s just “The Boy Who Cried Wolf.” | 或者只是”狼来了” |
[08:52] | And you know what happens to that boy, right? | 你知道那男孩的下场 对吧 |
[08:55] | When the wolf finally does come, | 最后狼真来了的时候 |
[08:57] | no one believes him. | 没人会再信他了 |
[09:20] | I didn’t mean to… | 我不是有意的 |
[09:22] | Fall out, soldier. | 解散 士兵 |
[09:25] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 长官 |
[09:39] | What’s his story? | 他怎么回事 |
[09:41] | There is no story. | 没怎么回事 |
[09:44] | So you and Kurtz aren’t… | 那你和科兹没有… |
[09:47] | You shouldn’t ask questions that you don’t want the answer to. | 你不该问你不想得到答案的问题 |
[09:49] | Why wouldn’t I want the answer? | 我为什么不想得到答案 |
[09:51] | ‘Cause you like things simple and pretty, Addy. | 因为你喜欢情况简单好看 艾迪 |
[09:55] | You always have. | 你一向如此 |
[09:56] | Can you just answer the question? | 你就不能直接回答问题吗 |
[09:58] | – What was it again? – You and Kurtz? | -什么问题来着 -你和科兹 |
[10:03] | Friday night. | 周五晚上 |
[10:05] | Nothing happened… that you didn’t want to happen, right? | 没有发生什么你不想发生的事吧 |
[10:10] | Nothing happened. | 无事发生 |
[10:16] | Here we are again, Sutton Grove. | 我们又在此相聚了 萨顿格罗夫 |
[10:18] | Another Homecoming! | 又是一年返校节 |
[10:24] | Take a look at this team right here. | 看看这支球队 |
[10:26] | Whoa, these guys are ferocious. Friday night, these guys | 这些家伙超勇猛 星期五晚上 |
[10:29] | are going to slaughter the Holy Cross Saints. | 他们会碾压圣十字学院的圣徒 |
[10:34] | But I’m burying the lead. | 但这只是铺垫 |
[10:36] | We have some big news about | 我们有些大新闻 |
[10:39] | our soaring varsity cheer squad. | 关于我们大学人气飙升的拉拉队 |
[10:42] | Guys, all they do is work. | 她们努力训练 |
[10:45] | They are fearsome, they are ferocious, | 她们让人畏惧 她们勇猛出击 |
[10:47] | and now they are contenders! | 现在她们要去参赛了 |
[10:52] | That’s right. Cleveland, here we come! | 没错 克利夫兰我们来了 |
[10:53] | These girls are going to regionals! | 这些女孩要去参加区赛了 |
[10:56] | Oh, yeah! You’re going to regionals. | 你要参加区赛了 |
[10:58] | And you’re going to regionals! | 你要参加区赛了 |
[10:59] | And you’re going to regionals. | 你也要参加区赛了 |
[11:01] | And you’re going to regionals! How ’bout that! | 你们都要去参加区赛 怎么样 |
[11:04] | Regionals, here we come! | 区赛 我们来了 |
[11:07] | Okay, so this year, we go up to Cleveland, | 今年我们去克利夫兰 |
[11:08] | the mistake on the lake, but next year, | 湖面上的错误 但明年 |
[11:11] | when we get our own new shiny stadium | 等我们有了自己的新体育馆 |
[11:13] | right here in Sutton Grove, | 就在萨顿格罗夫 |
[11:16] | they come to us, all right? They come to us! | 他们来我们的地盘 是他们过来 |
[11:21] | All right, now let’s get a little taste | 好了 我们现在先尝一点 |
[11:23] | of the sweet, sweet nectar to come. | 即将到来的甜头 |
[11:25] | Coach French, take it away. | 弗兰奇教练 上场吧 |
[11:26] | Show us what winners look like! | 让我们看看冠军是什么样的 |
[11:29] | Take it away, girls. Let’s hear it for our girls. | 来吧姑娘们 让我们热烈欢迎她们 |
[11:34] | Okay. You heard the man. | 好吧 你们听到了 |
[11:38] | You worked hard. You fought for it. | 是你们努力奋斗得来的 |
[11:40] | Here we are. After this you will eat, sleep, | 现在成功了 这之后你们吃饭睡觉 |
[11:44] | breathe cheer every day until we get to regionals. | 每天都会很快乐 直到去区赛 |
[11:47] | But first… | 但首先… |
[11:49] | get out there and take your victory lap. | 到场上享受你们的胜利 |
[11:53] | Go! | 去吧 |
[11:54] | One, two, three! | 一 二 三 |
[11:56] | Go Eagles! | 加油 鹰队 |
[12:00] | We’re going to regionals! | 我们要去区赛了 |
[12:03] | Let’s go, Eagles! | 加油 鹰队 |
[12:13] | S G H S S-G-H-S! | |
[12:22] | Eagle up! | 鹰队雄起 |
[12:25] | Eagle up. | 鹰队雄起 |
[12:27] | Eagles, you know what to do. | 鹰队 你们知道该怎么做 |
[12:30] | Get out of your seats and Eagle up, too. | 离开座位 到赛场雄起 |
[13:06] | Tacy, are you okay? | 塔西 你没事吧 |
[13:18] | Oh, my God, Ri. | 天啊 蕾 |
[13:18] | All right, I need you to just stay strong. | 我需要你要坚持住 |
[13:21] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[13:22] | Hey, look at me. | 看着我 |
[13:24] | You see that? | 你看见了吗 |
[13:26] | – What the hell? – Sorry. | -搞什么 -对不起 |
[13:42] | Slow down. | 慢点 |
[13:44] | Sorry, I have the teeth. | 对不起 我拿着牙齿 |
[13:46] | You can’t go back there! | 你不能去那里 |
[13:47] | – I said you– – Sorry. | -我说了你… -对不起 |
[13:48] | – Yes, we have them, we must. – Hi, I have them. | -是我们有 我们肯定有 -我拿着牙齿 |
[13:52] | I lost a tooth when I was in the sixth grade | 我六年级的时候掉了一颗牙 |
[13:53] | and my mom–she knew that milk keeps the teeth alive. | 我妈妈…她知道牛奶能让牙齿存活 |
[13:57] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[14:01] | Rinse with saline, no antiseptic. | 用生理盐水洗净 不要有防腐剂 |
[14:03] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[14:08] | Good, good, yeah. | 好 好了 |
[14:11] | There’s my baby. | 我孩子在这儿 |
[14:26] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[14:31] | You ready to go? | 准备好回去了吗 |
[14:32] | Yeah, I guess. | 嗯 |
[14:36] | You wanna come? | 你要一起来吗 |
[14:38] | You guys could have a little sleepover tonight, | 你们今晚可以和以前一样 |
[14:40] | just like the old days. | 在我们家过夜 |
[14:42] | No, I think I’m gonna stay here. | 不了 我就待在这里 |
[14:44] | You sure? Because I am cooking tonight | 你确定吗 今晚我做饭 |
[14:47] | and you’re the only one who has ever liked my saucy pork chops. | 全世界可是只有你喜欢我的酱猪肉 |
[14:51] | Come on, you guys could haul out that old ouija board. | 来吧 你们俩可以玩那个古老的占卜板… |
[14:54] | I thought you threw that thing away | 我以为你因为坏兆头 |
[14:55] | ’cause of the–the bad mojo. | 把那玩意…扔了 |
[14:58] | No, it’s in the garage. Y’all used to be on that thing | 不 就在车库里 你们俩以前 |
[15:00] | all night looking for portents or whatever. | 经常能玩一晚上 寻找各种预兆 |
[15:06] | You remember that, right? | 你还记得吗 |
[15:10] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[15:12] | Yeah, I remember everything. | 我什么都记得 |
[16:10] | You’re gonna need this. | 你会需要这个的 |
[16:16] | It’s not as bad as it smells. | 没有闻起来那么糟糕 |
[16:17] | I’ll take your word for it. | 我信了 |
[16:21] | – How are you feeling? – Great. | -你感觉怎么样 -很好 |
[16:23] | Like I just snorted a line of cocaine | 就像吸了一根可卡因 |
[16:25] | and have a bag of “Fuck you” money stashed in a private jet. | 然后把一袋”管你屁事”的钱藏在飞机里 |
[16:31] | Before you come down from that high, | 在你冷静下来前 |
[16:32] | do you wanna tell me what happened last night? | 你想告诉我昨晚发生了什么吗 |
[16:37] | Nothing happened. | 什么都没有发生 |
[16:42] | Look, we all make mistakes. | 听着 我们都会犯错 |
[16:44] | Partying too hard, losing control. | 在派对上玩得太疯 过了火 |
[16:46] | And then we learn the hard way not to. | 然后我们竭尽全力挽回 |
[16:49] | If you stay strong and stay clear, | 如果你保持坚强 清醒 |
[16:50] | then you won’t find yourself in a situation | 你就不会使自己 |
[16:52] | that you can’t handle. | 处于一个无法掌控的局面 |
[16:58] | You won’t be knocking on people’s doors | 你就不用在半夜挨家挨户地敲门 |
[17:00] | in the middle of the night asking for them to help you. | 求他们帮助你 |
[17:03] | I don’t recall knocking on any doors. | 我不记得有敲过门 |
[17:05] | Right, you don’t recall. | 是啊 你忘了 |
[17:11] | You’re okay, right? | 你没事 对吧 |
[17:14] | I was drunk, but I’m fine, okay? | 我醉了 但我没事 好吗 |
[17:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:29] | Well, Matt’s gonna be up soon and I– | 马特很快就会醒过来… |
[17:33] | Hey, how are you feeling? | 你还好吗 |
[17:37] | Get your stuff. We’re leaving. | 收拾东西 我们走了 |
[17:41] | Is everything okay? | 一切都好吧 |
[17:42] | Meet me later in my office, Addy. | 去我办公室找我 艾迪 |
[17:45] | – They gone? – Just now. | -他们走了 -刚走 |
[17:48] | Thank God, right? | 谢天谢地 是吧 |
[17:51] | Jesus, they look so young. And innocent. | 天啊 她们看上年轻又单纯 |
[17:55] | Trust me, they’re not. | 相信我 并非如此 |
[17:57] | Guess they don’t know how lucky they are, do they? | 我猜她们不知道自己有多幸运吧 |
[18:02] | Getting caught probably would’ve been better for them. | 被抓也许对她们更好 |
[18:07] | – Better how? – Teach ’em a lesson. | -怎么个好法 -算是个教训 |
[18:11] | They think they can do whatever they want. | 她们认为自己可以凭意愿自由行事 |
[18:14] | They think they can get away with anything. | 她们认为可以逃脱任何事 |
[18:20] | – No one’s gonna talk. – Oh, okay, not even Beth? | -没人会泄密的 -行吧 连贝丝也不会 |
[18:22] | Especially not Beth. | 尤其是贝丝 |
[18:36] | You should go now. | 你该走了 |
[19:06] | Okay, one more time before the pep rally. | 行了 动员大会前最后一次训练 |
[19:08] | Let’s get to it. | 马上开始 |
[19:12] | I want to see those liberties. Get into your groups. | 我要看自由操 所有人列队站好 |
[19:20] | What is it, Tacy? | 怎么了 塔西 |
[19:21] | I was thinking…what if I tried the bow and arrow today? | 我在想 要不我今天试试弓箭型 |
[19:24] | – Absolutely not. – But I-I’ve been practicing. | -绝对不行 -但我一直在练习 |
[19:27] | I said no. We don’t take risks at a pep rally | 我说不行 动员会上可不能冒险 |
[19:30] | and you barely have your liberty. | 而且你动作不够灵活 |
[19:31] | Now, get in there. Eyes up, toes pointed, | 快进去 眼睛向上 踮脚尖 |
[19:33] | and lock that knee. | 膝盖不动 |
[19:36] | And up. Three, four, five, | 向上 三 四 五 |
[19:38] | six, seven, eight. | 六 七 八 |
[19:40] | One, two, three, four, | 一 二 三 四 |
[19:41] | five, six, seven, eight. | 五 六 七 八 |
[19:49] | I see Matt took my advice. | 看来马特接受了我的建议 |
[19:52] | Although I recall saying two dozen, minimum. | 尽管我说过至少要二十朵 |
[19:56] | I keep a standing order. | 我负责维持秩序 |
[19:57] | It solves any problem– well, most of them. | 就能解决所有 至少大部分问题 |
[19:59] | Not that you two have any problems. | 不是说你们之间有什么问题 |
[20:02] | I’ll be sending my own, of course, | 当然 我会提出我的意见 |
[20:04] | when we get to regionals. | 等我们到了区赛 |
[20:07] | One-track mind, huh? | 死脑筋 是吧 |
[20:09] | Any word, by the way? | 还有什么想说的吗 |
[20:10] | It would be awfully nice if we had a juicy announcement | 如果在明天的动员会上我们能 |
[20:13] | for the pep rally tomorrow, right? | 收到好消息就好了 对吧 |
[20:14] | Great optics paper over | 拉拉队的好形象 |
[20:16] | the slow motion tragedy of our football team. | 能够振奋低迷的橄榄球队士气 |
[20:18] | Get my fellow boosters to empty their pocketbooks. | 有能令资助者花钱的欲望 |
[20:21] | Yeah, go ahead and tell ’em. | 行 去告诉他们吧 |
[20:24] | No. You heard from them? | 不会吧 有他们的消息了吗 |
[20:26] | Just today. We’re in. | 今天刚得到的消息 我们进了 |
[20:29] | Oh! Fuck me. | 杀了我吧 |
[20:31] | Pardon–pardon my French. | 我的法语不好 |
[20:33] | We’re in! That is… | 我们入选了 这… |
[20:34] | gonna be a moment when we announce… | 我们要宣布… |
[20:39] | You did it. You really did. | 你做到了 你真的做到了 |
[20:41] | You got us there. | 你带我们晋级了 |
[20:45] | Thank you. | 太感谢你了 |
[21:25] | We need to talk. | 我们要谈谈 |
[21:26] | Look, I know I didn’t text you back… | 我知道我没回你短信 |
[21:29] | The motel party Friday night. Does that sound familiar? | 周五晚上的车旅派对 听着耳熟吧 |
[21:33] | Yes. | 知道 |
[21:34] | Yeah, your girl Beth and one of my men, Kurtz, | 你拉拉队的贝丝和我手下科兹 |
[21:37] | have been texting and meeting up. | 一直互发短信见面 |
[21:39] | I don’t know how far it went, but… | 我不知道事情有多严重 但是 |
[21:42] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[21:43] | I just– I thought you should know. | 我只是觉得你应该知道 |
[21:44] | Okay, he said that she’s been icing him out since Friday. | 他说她从周五起一直不理睬他 |
[21:48] | I don’t know everything for sure, but… | 我不知道全部经过 但是 |
[21:51] | I know that Kurtz is a screw up | 我知道科兹问题一大堆 |
[21:53] | and Beth is… | 而贝丝又… |
[21:57] | Well, we– we know how Beth is. | 我们都知道贝丝的为人 |
[21:59] | She’s wild, right? | 她很狂野对吧 |
[22:03] | I mean, you’ve seen those little skirts that she wears. | 你也看过她穿的那些小短裙 |
[22:05] | What did she think was gonna happen? | 她觉得会发生什么事呢 |
[22:06] | Doesn’t she know the rules? Get in a car with an older guy, | 她不知道规矩吗 和一个年长的人上车 |
[22:09] | you stay too long at the Beta-Xi party. | 在派对上逗留太久 |
[22:11] | Oh, God, you fucked his friend? | 天呐 你和他朋友上床了吗 |
[22:12] | Didn’t you know that means you fuck him, too? | 你不知道就是说你也和他上床了吗 |
[22:15] | That’s– that’s not what I meant. | 我不是这个意思 |
[22:17] | That’s not what I meant at all. I meant that she’s a kid | 我完全不是这个意思 我是说她是个孩子 |
[22:20] | and she doesn’t know that she’s a kid. | 但是她不知道自己是个孩子 |
[22:21] | That’s all I meant. | 我是这个意思 |
[22:23] | God. | 天呐 |
[22:26] | There’s so many dangers out there. | 外面危险重重 |
[22:28] | I don’t… | 我不… |
[22:30] | You’re doing what you can, okay? | 你已经尽力了 |
[22:33] | They look up to you. | 她们都很崇拜你 |
[22:34] | And it matters. | 这才是最重要的 |
[22:40] | You can talk to me, you know. | 你有事可以和我说的 |
[22:42] | You have to go. | 你走吧 |
[22:44] | I don’t wanna get caught. Not again. | 我不想被人逮到 不想再有下次了 |
[22:45] | We might not get as lucky next time. | 我们下次也许没这么走运了 |
[22:47] | – Colette… – I’ll reach out. | -柯莱特 -我会联系你的 |
[22:53] | Okay. If she says anything, | 好吧 如果她说了什么 |
[22:56] | let me know and I’ll take care of it. | 告诉我 我会搞定的 |
[23:07] | Eagle up. | 鹰队展翅 |
[23:08] | Hey. Eagle up. | 鹰队展翅 |
[23:12] | Eagles, you know what to do. | 鹰队 你知道该做什么 |
[23:15] | Get out of your seats and Eagle up, too. | 站起身来 和鹰队一起展翅 |
[23:34] | Five, six, seven, eight. | 五六七八 |
[23:46] | Tacy. | 塔西 |
[23:48] | Tacy, get that foot down! | 塔西 放下那只脚 |
[23:57] | Call 911. Ice, first aid. | 快报警 拿冰块 急救箱 |
[24:00] | Okay, hey. | 好的 |
[24:01] | Look at me. Breathe. | 看着我 深呼吸 |
[24:03] | Hey, hey, look at me. You’re gonna be okay. | 看着我 你不会有事的 |
[24:06] | Okay, it doesn’t hurt as much as you think it does. | 没有你想像的那么疼 |
[24:08] | I need you to stay strong, RiRi. | 我要你坚强点 蕾蕾 |
[24:10] | Look at me. Ready? Breathe. Shh. | 看着我 准备好了吗 深呼吸 |
[24:14] | You almost made it. | 就快到了 |
[24:15] | Yeah. Just keep breathing. | 快了 继续深呼吸 |
[24:18] | You’re doing so good, okay? | 你做得很好 |
[24:21] | Mom? Where’s my mom? | 妈 我妈在哪 |
[24:22] | Your mom– I called your mom. | 你妈妈 我打过给你妈妈了 |
[24:24] | She’s on her way, remember? | 她正在赶来 记得吗 |
[24:26] | No, no. | 不不 |
[24:27] | She’s not gonna be mad. | 她不会生气的 |
[24:29] | Take a breath, okay? Just take a breath. | 深呼吸 深呼吸 |
[24:32] | Yeah, that’s good. | 很好 |
[24:34] | Will you hold this? Good, okay. | 拿着这个好吗 很好 |
[24:36] | You’re okay. Hey, you’re okay, you’re okay. | 你没事了 没事了 没事了 |
[24:38] | Okay, I’m gonna need you to open your mouth | 我要你张开嘴 |
[24:39] | and keep it open. | 别合上 |
[24:40] | Okay, ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[24:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:44] | You’re okay. Shh, it’s okay. | 你没事了 没事了 |
[24:45] | Very clean extraction. They might be able to replant. | 没有留根 牙也许能重新种回去 |
[24:49] | Do we have the teeth? | 牙有拿到吗 |
[24:51] | – Um…yes. — Where are they? | -有 -牙在哪 |
[24:53] | – Uh, we must— we have them. – I have the teeth. | -我们肯定… 在我们在这 -在我这 |
[24:54] | – You can’t go back there! – I have them. | -你不能进去 -我拿着牙齿 |
[24:56] | – Thank you. – Okay, rinse with saline, no antiseptic. | -谢谢你 -用生理盐水洗净 不要有防腐剂 |
[24:58] | Milk keeps the teeth alive. | 牛奶能让牙齿存活 |
[25:00] | We’re gonna have to watch her for a concussion. | 我们得让她留院观察一段时间防止脑震荡 |
[25:04] | At least football players wear helmets. | 至少橄榄球球员还戴头盔呢 |
[25:06] | There’s my baby. | 我的女儿 |
[25:08] | – You’re the mom? – Yes, yes. | -你是她妈妈吗 -是的 是的 |
[25:11] | I’m here now, baby. | 我来了 宝贝 |
[25:20] | Okay, Mom, we’re gonna need you to step out. | 这位妈妈 你先后退 |
[25:24] | I’m right here, baby. I’m not going anywhere. | 我来了 宝贝 我哪儿也不会去 |
[25:32] | She’s gonna be okay. | 她不会有事的 |
[25:36] | Is…um…is there anyone that I can call, | 我…我要帮你联系谁 |
[25:38] | anything that I can do for you? | 或者为你做什么吗 |
[25:39] | You can do your fucking job and maybe we wouldn’t be here. | 你可以做好你的工作 我们就不用到这里来了 |
[25:45] | You…have to know how sorry I am. | 你…我真的很抱歉 |
[25:47] | You are a mother, right? | 你也是一名母亲 对吗 |
[25:52] | This is on you. | 这都是你的责任 |
[25:55] | Her face… ruined because of you. | 她的脸…因为你而毁了 |
[25:59] | Because you wanted to do what you wanted to do. | 因为你想做你想做的事 |
[26:03] | You are the coach. The adult. | 你是教练 你是成年人 |
[26:07] | The mother. | 是母亲 |
[26:10] | This is on you. | 这都是你的责任 |
[27:04] | Complete collapse, huh? | 完全崩溃了吧 |
[27:07] | Maybe we should take the hint. | 也许我们该好好想想了 |
[27:10] | End the longest day ever? | 最漫长的一天结束了 |
[27:14] | Thank you for picking her up today. | 谢谢你今天去接她 |
[27:16] | It’s no problem. | 没关系 |
[27:18] | Should I ask about the princess Band-Aid? | 我该问问创可贴公主是怎么回事吗 |
[27:20] | It’s just a scratch. It’s nothing to worry about. | 只是擦伤 不用担心 |
[27:24] | She’s tough. | 她很坚强 |
[27:26] | Like her mom. | 就像她妈妈 |
[29:27] | You’re okay, right? | 你没事吧 |
[29:31] | Yeah, I was–just drunk. | 嗯 我…我只是喝醉了 |
[29:35] | I’m fine, okay? | 我没事 |
[29:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:41] | Well, Matt’s gonna be up soon, so– | 马特很快就会醒过来 所以 |
[29:44] | – How are you feeling? – Get your stuff. | -你还好吗 -收拾东西 |
[29:45] | We’re leaving. | 我们走了 |
[29:55] | 科兹 你酸吗 今天还走得动吗 科兹 喂…昨晚很好玩吧 | |
[30:05] | What did you and Coach talk about? | 你之前和教练在说什么 |
[30:08] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[30:11] | Girlfriend’s just pissed you brought me there last night. | 大家不太爽你昨晚带我来她家 |
[30:14] | So am I. That was the last place you should’ve taken me. | 我也很生气 你再怎么也不该把我带到她家 |
[30:18] | I had no choice. | 我别无选择了 |
[30:20] | You could’ve taken me to my house. | 你可以带我回我家 |
[30:22] | You could’ve taken me to your house. | 你可以带我去你家 |
[30:23] | You could’ve–could’ve taken me to a bus stop | 你可以…你可以把我送到某个公交站 |
[30:28] | or left me on the church steps in a box | 或者把我装在箱子里丢在教堂门口 |
[30:30] | or in a Goddamn gutter, okay? | 或者随便扔到一个排水沟里 |
[30:32] | Anything would’ve been better. | 哪里都比这样好 |
[30:33] | You were completely out of it. | 你当时完全失去意识了 |
[30:35] | 科兹 准备好来第二轮了吗 科兹 你酸吗 今天还走得动吗 科兹 喂…昨晚很好玩吧 | |
[30:35] | Do you not remember? | 你不记得了吗 |
[30:36] | You know how you get. | 你知道你醉酒的样子 |
[30:37] | There’s no dealing with you when you’re like that. | 你那样子 根本没法和你沟通 |
[30:39] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[30:40] | I guess I fucked up again, right? | 看来又是我搞砸了 |
[30:43] | I’m sorry. Is that what you want to hear? | 对不起 你就想听这个吧 |
[30:44] | I’m the asshole because… | 我是混蛋 因为… |
[30:47] | I thought we needed help. | 我以为我们需要帮助 |
[30:49] | – What? – You needed help. | -什么 -你需要帮助 |
[30:54] | Not from her. | 不要她的帮助 |
[30:57] | Never from her. | 永远不要她的 |
[31:46] | Your phone’s buzzing. | 你的手机在震 |
[31:55] | Can I use that now? If you’re done. | 能轮到我了吗 如果你练完了 |
[31:57] | Be my guest. You need it more than I do. | 请吧 你比我更需要 |
[32:10] | Are you trying to break Dad’s heart? | 你想让爸爸伤心吗 |
[32:12] | – What? – Your necklace. | -什么 -你的项链 |
[32:15] | The one that Dad gave you. | 爸爸给你的那条 |
[32:17] | Did you lose it? | 你弄丢了吗 |
[32:20] | No wonder he doesn’t get you nice things. | 难怪他从来不给你买好东西 |
[32:38] | 科兹 我们没事吧 科兹 你为什么不接我电话 | |
[32:40] | 科兹 拜托 给个回应 科兹 我们没事吧 科兹 你为什么不接我电话 | |
[33:06] | -你为什么不接我电话 我们没事吧 拜托 给个回应 -我需要你为我做一些事 | |
[33:15] | -你为什么不接我电话 我们没事吧 拜托 给个回应 -我需要你为我做一些事 -你需要我 | |
[33:23] | -你为什么不接我电话 我们没事吧 拜托 给个回应 -我需要你为我做一些事 -你需要我 -我好像周五把项链丢在了游乐场 你能去看看吗 | |
[33:56] | Did you find it? | 你找到了吗 |
[33:57] | It’s not there. No one’s seen it. | 不在 没有人看到过 |
[34:00] | Okay, thanks. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[34:01] | Is it, like, important? | 那个 很重要吗 |
[34:03] | Like, really expensive or something? | 很贵还是怎么的 |
[34:06] | I have to go. | 我要走了 |
[34:09] | Hey, look. | 听着 |
[34:09] | Can we–can we talk about Friday? | 我们能聊聊周五的事吗 |
[34:12] | I don’t need to talk about Friday. | 我不需要聊周五的事 |
[34:13] | Honestly, the whole night’s a wash. | 说实话 那晚我都记不清了 |
[34:16] | You’re gonna have to live with what you don’t remember. | 那你只能一直记不清了 |
[34:18] | Why are you acting so weird? | 你为什么这么奇怪 |
[34:20] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[34:24] | – You need to relax. – No, I don’t– | -你得放松点 -不 我不… |
[34:25] | – I don’t need to do anything. – I didn’t mean to… | -我不用做任何事 -我不是… |
[34:30] | – Fall out, soldier. – Yes, ma’am. | -解散 士兵 -是 长官 |
[34:42] | What’s his story? | 他怎么回事 |
[34:46] | There is no story. | 没怎么回事 |
[34:48] | So you and Kurtz aren’t… | 那你和科兹没有… |
[34:52] | There’s no me and Kurtz. | 没有什么我和科兹 |
[34:56] | – What about Friday? – What about it? | -那周五呢 -周五怎么了 |
[35:00] | Nothing happened, right? | 没有发生什么事吧 |
[35:03] | You shouldn’t ask questions | 你不该问 |
[35:04] | that you don’t want the answer to. | 你不想得到答案的问题 |
[35:06] | Why wouldn’t I want the answer? | 我为什么不想得到答案 |
[35:09] | ‘Cause you like things simple | 因为你喜欢情况简单 |
[35:12] | and…pretty. | 好看 |
[35:17] | Beth, stop playing. Nothing happened Friday night | 贝丝 别闹了 周五没有发生什么 |
[35:21] | that you didn’t want to happen, right? | 你不想发生的事吧 |
[35:25] | No. | 没有 |
[35:28] | Nothing happened. | 没有发生什么 |
[35:31] | And you’re going to regionals! | 你要参加区赛了 |
[35:33] | And you’re going to regionals! | 你要参加区赛了 |
[36:05] | Eagle up. | 鹰队展翅 |
[36:07] | Eagle up. | 鹰队展翅 |
[36:10] | Eagles, you know what to do. | 鹰队 你知道该怎么做 |
[36:13] | Get out of your seats and Eagle it up, too. | 站起身来 和鹰队一起展翅 |
[37:12] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[37:20] | You’re fine. There’s nothing wrong with you. | 你没事 不是你的错 |
[37:22] | You’re just a little shaken up. | 你只是有点发抖 |
[37:25] | It hurts, it hurts. | 好疼 好疼 |
[37:26] | You’re just a little shaken up. | 你只是有点发抖 |
[38:00] | How’s the patient? | 病人怎么样了 |
[38:02] | What? | 什么 |
[38:03] | How’s RiRi? | 蕾蕾怎么样了 |
[38:05] | It’s bad now, but she’ll be fine. | 情况不乐观 但她会好起来的 |
[38:10] | It’ll be like it never happened. | 还会和以前一样的 |
[38:13] | And how about the rest of you? | 你们其他人呢 |
[38:16] | Nothing a little bleach won’t fix. | 一点漂白粉 就什么事都没了 |
[38:19] | I, uh, I found this in my car. | 我 我在车里找到了这个 |
[38:23] | I’m guessing it’s yours, right? | 我猜这是你的吧 |
[38:31] | Yeah, um, my-my dad gave it to me. | 嗯 这是我爸爸给我的 |
[38:35] | It’s pretty. | 很漂亮 |
[38:38] | Mexico. | 墨西哥 |
[38:41] | Our last family trip before we… | 这是我们最后一次家庭旅行 后来… |
[38:47] | You ready to go? | 准备好回去了吗 |
[38:48] | Yeah, I guess. | 嗯 |
[38:50] | You wanna come? | 你要一起来吗 |
[38:52] | You guys could have a sleepover tonight, like the old days. | 你们今晚可以和以前一样 在我们家过夜 |
[38:59] | I’m gonna stay here, but thanks. | 我就待在这里 不过谢了 |
[39:01] | Oh, come on, are you sure? | 好了 你确定吗 |
[39:03] | I’m cooking tonight and you are the only person | 今晚我做饭 全世界可是只有你 |
[39:05] | who has ever liked my saucy pork chops. | 喜欢我的酱猪肉 |
[39:07] | ‘Cause they’re gross. | 因为很恶心 |
[39:08] | You two could haul out that ancient Ouija board… | 你们俩可以玩那个古老的占卜板… |
[39:10] | I thought you threw that thing away | 我以为你因为坏兆头 |
[39:11] | because of the bad…mojo? | 把那玩意…扔了 |
[39:14] | No, it is in the garage. | 不 就在车库里 |
[39:15] | You two used to be up all night on that thing, | 你们俩以前经常能玩一晚上 |
[39:17] | looking for portents. | 寻找各种预兆 |
[39:20] | You remember that? | 你还记得吗 |
[39:22] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[39:26] | I remember everything. | 我什么都记得 |
[41:18] | Beth always says, “I choose what to look at. | 贝丝经常说 “我自己选择我看到的 |
[41:21] | I choose what to remember.” | 自己选择我记得的” |
[41:27] | Beth is my memory. | 贝丝就是我的记忆 |
[41:30] | And I’m hers. | 我是她的 |