时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | I’m surprised the paint isn’t frozen. | 我很惊讶油漆居然没有被冻住 |
[00:23] | Thought you wanted to do this. | 还以为你乐意做这事儿 |
[00:25] | I did. Defacing personal property at 5:00 in the morning sounded great last night. | 我本来是这么想的 凌晨5点破坏私有财产这主意在昨晚还听起来不错 |
[00:29] | It’s not about defacing property. It’s about disseminating a message. | 这跟破坏私人财产无关 这是在传递一种信息 |
[00:34] | But maybe you’ve got more important things to do, like play Call To Duty. | 但是可能你有更重要的事情去做 比如玩使命召唤什么的 |
[00:38] | Hey, I’m here, aren’t I? I think you got your point across. | 嘿 我在这里不是么? 我觉得你已经把你的观点传播出去了 |
[00:41] | – Can we just go get coffee now? – I’m not finished. | – 我们能去喝一杯咖啡么? – 我还没完成 |
[00:45] | It’s Call Of Duty. | 这真是使命的召唤啊 |
[00:50] | – Abby, come on. – You don’t need coffee. | – Abby 拜托了 – 你不需要咖啡 |
[00:55] | – It’s a car accident. Somebody could be hurt. – Abby… | – 发生了一起交通事故 可能有人受伤了 |
[01:04] | It’s just a fender bender. Everybody’s fine. | 这只是一起轻微事故 每个人都好好的 |
[01:06] | – Well, what if they’re not? – The fewer people that know we’re here, the better. | – 好吧 如果他们不好呢? – 知道我们在这儿的人越少越好 |
[01:13] | Maybe we should take this as a sign and just get out of here? | 或许我们应该把这个当作一个信号 然后离开这里? |
[01:16] | – Look, just one more. – Don’t you think that’s a little overkill? | – 看 只剩下一个字母了 – 你难道不认为这有点过了么? |
[01:23] | Abby, wait! | Abby 等等! |
[01:36] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[01:40] | So you were just strolling the streets at 5:00 a.m., taking in the beautiful sites? | 所以你们只是在凌晨5点逛街 享受美丽的街景? |
[01:44] | – We were taking pictures for a photography class. – You must have gotten some real close-ups. | – 我们在上的摄影课要求我们拍些照片 – 你一定是拍了一些真正的特写 |
[01:49] | Your girlfriend has red paint on her hands. | 你的女朋友手上有红色油漆 |
[01:51] | Look, right now, I don’t care about murdered cows. | 听着 现在我不关心被谋杀的奶牛 |
[01:55] | I care about a murdered human. | 我关心一个被谋杀的人 |
[01:56] | So I need to make sure that you’re telling me absolutely everything. | 所以我需要你把所有事情都告诉我 |
[01:58] | – Yeah, I swear. – All right. | – 是的 我保证 – 好吧 |
[02:01] | She’s cute. Just use your head. | 她很可爱 动动你的脑子 |
[02:08] | It’s so amazing what a guy would do to impress a girl. | 一个小伙子为了取悦喜欢的女孩 真是什么事都肯做 |
[02:10] | Well, some of you are harder to impress than others. | 好吧 你们之中的部分人 总会比其他人更难取悦 |
[02:12] | You don’t have to impress us. | 你们不需要取悦我们 |
[02:14] | – You just have to be honest with us. – Oh, be honest? | – 你们只需要对我们诚实 – 噢 诚实? |
[02:18] | – That’s it? – Simple as that. | – 这就够了? – 就那么简单 |
[02:28] | Oh, it’s mornings like these that make me wish I was back in Alabama. | 噢 这样的早晨总让我希望 我能回到阿拉巴马州 |
[02:32] | Oh, it’s whining about a little chill in the air that makes me wish you were in Alabama, too. | 哦 你对这么点冷空气发都要发牢骚 我真希望你在阿拉巴马 |
[02:38] | Got a white male, 20s, no ID, no wallet, nothing. | 发现一名白人男性 20多岁 没有身份证 没有皮夹 什么都没有 |
[02:42] | Looks like two bullets in the chest. | 看上去胸部中了两弹 |
[02:44] | Any witnesses? | 有目击者吗? |
[02:45] | Couple of animal rights activists… who have a beef with beef. | 一对激进的动物保护主义者 憎恨食用牛肉 |
[02:49] | They were busy leaving their mark when they saw two cars, heard the crash, heard the shots. | 他们当时忙于留下杰作 然后看到了两辆车 随后听到了撞车的声音 再之后听到了枪声 |
[02:54] | They didn’t see anyone, other than the vic when the vehicles left. | 他们没有看到任何人 除了车子开走时留下的被害人遗体 |
[02:57] | The whole thing took about a minute. | 前后大约就一分钟 |
[02:58] | And their stories match up. | 并且他们俩各自的叙述对得上 |
[02:59] | We’re looking for a late-model BMW four-door rear-ended by an unmarked beige van with rust and some dents. | 我们在寻找一辆被锈迹斑斑 还带些许凹痕的米黄色货车追尾的新型四门宝马车 |
[03:05] | – At least ten years old. – Two vehicles, two drivers. | – 至少有十年使用历史了 – 两辆车 两个驾驶员 |
[03:10] | Looks like we’re looking for at least two people. | 听上去我们至少要找两个人 |
[03:11] | Whole thing was very fast and efficient. Could be a hit. | 整件事情发生得很迅速 可能是偶然 |
[03:17] | Junker rear-ends a luxury car… sounds more like a carjacking to me. | 货车和一辆豪华轿车追尾… 在我看来听上去像一起汽车抢劫案 |
[03:30] | That’s one way to trade up. | 这思路不错 |
[03:34] | (murderers) | (杀人凶手) |
[06:04] | No hit on the fingerprints | 在指纹系统中没有发现匹配 只知道他是白人 |
[06:05] | in AFIS, which leaves us with a Caucasian male, | |
[06:10] | five foot, ten, 174 pounds, between 23 and 27 years of age. | 身高1米77 体重79公斤 介于23到27岁之间 |
[06:15] | I’m guessing COD is no surprise. | 我猜死亡原因毫无疑问 |
[06:17] | Uh, one bullet shattered his sternum. | 一颗子弹打碎了他的胸骨 |
[06:20] | The other severed his left main coronary artery before lodging in his spine. | 另一颗在打到他脊柱之前 打穿了他左主冠状动脉 |
[06:24] | – Blood loss was rapid and fatal. – Stellate tearing. | – 失血过快导致丧命 – 放射状的撕伤 |
[06:28] | – These are close contact wounds. – A couple more things. | – 有近距离打斗的伤痕 – 还有两样东西 |
[06:31] | I found a trace of white powder in his nostrils. | 我在他的鼻孔里发现了一些白色粉末 |
[06:34] | Just got the results back from the lab. | 刚从实验室拿回结果 |
[06:36] | – Cocaine? – Flour. | – 可卡因? – 面粉 |
[06:38] | Bleached and all-purpose. | 漂白过的适用于各种用途的面粉 |
[06:40] | Oh. Our vic liked to bake. | 哦 我们的被害人喜爱烘焙 |
[06:44] | Well, I’m hoping that, uh, the other thing is a bit more helpful? | 我希望…另一件东西能够更有帮助? |
[06:47] | I have saved the best for last. | 我把精彩留在了最后 |
[06:50] | Three scars. I’d say about a year old? | 三道伤疤 大约一年前形成的 |
[06:54] | More bullet wounds? | 也是枪伤? |
[06:55] | That’s what I thought until I opened him up and found he’s missing his gallbladder. | 在我解剖他并发现他没有胆囊之前 我也是这么想的 |
[07:02] | Laparoscopic surgery. | 腹腔镜检查手术 |
[07:04] | That’s pretty rare for a guy this young. | 这对于一个年轻人来说很罕见 |
[07:06] | Very rare. Probably no more than a couple of dozen patients in the last year in local hospitals. | 非常罕见 可能当地医院去年 一共也没遇到过多少个这样的病人 |
[07:12] | Well, who needs fingerprints? | 好吧 那还要指纹干嘛 |
[07:30] | (datadot-) | (数据点) |
[07:36] | (add bridge deck) | (添加桥面板) |
[07:36] | (add warehouse) | (添加仓库) |
[07:38] | (add tire tread) | (添加轮胎面) |
[07:40] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[07:41] | Hey. Almost done with the, uh, reconstruction here. | 嘿 这里的重建工作差不多完成了 |
[07:44] | So, how you feeling? | 你感觉如何? |
[07:45] | – Uh, fine, thanks. – Yeah. | – 呃 很好 谢谢 – 是啊 |
[07:47] | How’s, uh, Lucy feel about her possible baby brother or sister? | Lucy对于她未来的弟弟或者妹妹感觉如何? |
[07:50] | – She’s excited. – That’s-that’s great. | – 她很激动 – 那太棒了 |
[07:53] | That’s great, you know. You know, my brother hated me. | 那太棒了 你知道的 我哥哥讨厌我 |
[07:57] | Oh. Just, he was so… He was so pissed all the time that I was there. | 哦 他只是…只是整天对于我的存在表示愤怒 |
[08:00] | He was just, like, “Here’s the little thing…” | 他认为”那儿有个小东西…” |
[08:04] | Oh, we totally worked it out. | 噢 不过我们解决了这个问题 |
[08:07] | Uh, I mean, uh, eventually, it was totally, totally cool. | 呃 我的意思是…终于…这非常非常酷 |
[08:10] | It was totally… Um, anyway, what do you got? | 这非常…呃 话说你查到了什么? |
[08:11] | – I have the year, make and model of the car if it helps. – That helps a lot. Did you get | 我查到了汽车的生产年份 式样和型号 不知对你是否有用 – 那很有用 你是从尾灯上得到的指纹么? – 微点编码文件 |
[08:15] | (2012 bmw 528i) – the fingerprints off the taillights? – Microdots. | |
[08:18] | Thieves are targeting high-end lenses now, so manufacturers are dotting them. | 小偷们现在都盯上高端的玩意了 所以生产厂商们把这些用微点编码了 |
[08:21] | – I’m running the VIN through DMV now. – You gave me the “who”” I gave you the “how”” | – 我正在通过车管所系统寻找车辆识别号码 – 你给了我前因 我会告诉你后果 |
[08:25] | Uh. And, um, look. He wasn’t, like, super pissed. | 并且 呃 他没有那么特别愤怒 |
[08:30] | – You know? – Oh… | – 你知道吗? – 哦 |
[08:32] | We… we worked it out. | 我们解决了这个问题 |
[08:38] | Yo, Mac, want to go grab a quick slice? | 哟 Mac 想吃匹萨么? |
[08:40] | – A slice? – Bullets didn’t get a hit in IBIS, | – 匹萨? – 子弹在数据库中没有找到匹配 |
[08:43] | but hospital records gave us 17 guys in their 20s that lost their gallbladder last year, | 但是医院记录显示有17个二十多岁的年轻人 去年失去了了他们的胆囊 |
[08:48] | and only one of ’em looked like our vic. | 只有一位像我们的被害人 |
[08:52] | – Paul Tortucci. – Yeah. Lives at Carmine and Bleecker. | – 是啊 生活在Carmine和Bleecker街区 |
[08:55] | Above Tortucci’s Pizzeria. | Tortucci的匹萨饼店楼上 |
[08:58] | – He bakes pizzas. – Best in the village. | – 他做匹萨 – 是那个村子里手艺最好的 |
[09:10] | (tortucci’s neapolitan since 1966)* It’s a beautiful night, all the stars shining bright * | |
[09:15] | * For my donna molto bella | |
[09:20] | * The moon’s on the rise | |
[09:22] | * There’s a glow in the eyes of my donna molto bella * | |
[09:28] | * We drank sparkling prosecco | |
[09:31] | * And the music is echoing our favorite tarantella * | |
[09:38] | * It’s a night for amore | |
[09:40] | * An affare di cuore with my donna molto bella… * | |
[09:44] | Raphael Tortucci? | |
[09:47] | That’s what my mama calls me. | 我妈就是这么叫我的 |
[09:49] | Only when she’s angry. It’s Ray. | 不过只有在她生气的时候 叫我Ray吧 |
[09:53] | – NYPD. – Hey, New York’s finest. What can I do for you guys? | – 纽约警局 – 嘿 纽约最可爱的人 我能为你们做些什么吗? |
[09:56] | – You want a slice? Let me give you a slice. – No, thanks. We’re here about Paul? | – 要来点匹萨么? 我给你们拿一盘吧 – 不用了 我们来这里是为了Paul的事情 |
[10:01] | Paul. Paulie. My nephew? | Paul Paulie 我的侄子? |
[10:03] | What? He didn’t do anything wrong, did he? | 怎么? 他没犯什么错吧? |
[10:06] | Why don’t we step over here for a sec? | 我们借一步说话 |
[10:12] | What’s going on? What do you guys want to talk about? | 发生了什么? 你们想要说什么? |
[10:14] | I’m sorry to have to tell you this, but, um, | 我很抱歉 但必须要告诉你 |
[10:18] | Paul was found shot this morning. | Paul今天早上发现被枪杀了 |
[10:22] | Shot? What do you mean, “found shot”? | 枪杀? 你这里的”被枪杀”是什么意思 |
[10:24] | I don’t know what you’re telling me. He’s okay, right? | 我不知道你在跟我说什么 他还好好的 是么? |
[10:29] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[10:32] | Paulie… my Paulie’s dead? | Paulie…我的Paulie死了? |
[10:36] | Why don’t you have a seat? Sit down. | – 坐下吧 – 坐下吧 |
[10:43] | Hold on, now. He was going snowboarding. | 等等 他去滑雪了 |
[10:44] | What do you mean he was shot? He was shot by who? | 你说他被枪杀了是什么意思? 谁开的枪? |
[10:47] | – We don’t know that yet. – He lived upstairs? | – 我们还不知道 – 他住在楼上? |
[10:53] | – Yeah. – You know how we can contact his parents? | – 是啊 – 你知道我们怎么才能联系到他的父母呢? |
[10:56] | Oh, God. They’re dead. | 哦 天哪 他们去世了 |
[11:00] | They died 15 years ago. | 他们15年前就去世了 |
[11:04] | I promised them I’d take care of him, I’d watch over him like he was my own. | 我答应他们我会照顾他 我会像照顾自己儿子一样照顾他 |
[11:08] | I mean, he was my blood, he was my boy. | 我的意思是 他是我的至亲 |
[11:12] | – He worked here with you? – Yeah. | – 他在这儿和你一起工作? – 是啊 |
[11:15] | After the funeral, he didn’t want to go home. | 葬礼之后他不想回家 |
[11:19] | He just wanted to hang out around here and… and help us, you know? | 他只想在这里晃荡并且帮助我们 你知道么? |
[11:22] | He was nine years old, so I-I gave him an apron, and I put him on a stool, and… | 他那时只有9岁…所以我给了他一条围裙 把他放在凳子上 |
[11:29] | He worked beside me since then. | 他从那时起就在我边上工作 |
[11:34] | And the trouble, I mean, bad trouble… | 麻烦…大麻烦 |
[11:37] | and we’re just finally, we’re getting out of the red. | 我是说…我们才刚刚还清了所有的欠债 |
[11:40] | And I was gonna retire… and I was gonna… | 并且我想要退休了…而且我想要… |
[11:45] | I was gonna leave… | 我想要离开这里… |
[11:47] | I was gonna leave the place to… | 我想要离开这里去… |
[11:52] | all for nothing. | 现在一切都毫无意义了 |
[11:54] | – Will you tell me what happened? – We think he was carjacked. | – 你能告诉我发生了什么吗? – 我们认为他遭遇了汽车抢劫 |
[11:59] | Carjacked? …talking about? | 汽车抢劫? 你在说什么? |
[12:02] | He had a fender bender, and they must have pulled him out of the car, | 他遭遇了一起轻微事故 然后他们把他从车里拉出来 |
[12:05] | and they… they shot him and took his BMW. | 然后枪杀了他并且开走了他的宝马车 |
[12:09] | Paulie never drove a car like that in his entire life. | Paulie一生都没有开过那样的车 |
[12:11] | He drove a piece of ??? | 他开着一辆客货两用车 |
[12:13] | Now, who would kill someone over that? Nobody. | 谁会杀开着这样一辆车的人? 没有人会 |
[12:21] | We got this all wrong. The vic was driving the van. | 我们搞错了 被害人开的是货车 |
[12:26] | Then he rear-ended the car. | 那么是他追尾了那辆轿车 |
[12:28] | So, the vic’s the carjacker? | 所以被害人是抢劫犯? |
[12:31] | Picked a target that wouldn’t give up without a fight? | 遇到了一个不打一架不会放弃的目标? |
[12:35] | Except the kid has a clean record and his business was picking up. | 可是这个孩子没有前科 而且他的生意正蒸蒸日上 |
[12:38] | Carjacking at gunpoint feels like a stretch. | 持枪抢车听上去有点夸张了 |
[12:42] | Well, maybe it was road rage on the car’s part. | 好吧 可能是与轿车里的人发生了口角 |
[12:51] | Then why take the van? | 那为什么要带走货车? |
[12:53] | That’s something you might want to ask the owner of the car. DMV just gave us a name and address. | 这你可能要问车主了 车管所系统刚给我们一个名字和地址 |
[13:01] | – That a new jacket? – Actually, it is. | – 那是一件新的夹克衫? – 是的 |
[13:05] | – Well? – It’s fine. | – 怎么了? – 不错 |
[13:07] | – Just fine? – Hey, I’m just being honest. | – 只是不错? – 嘿 我刚才很诚实 |
[13:14] | NYPD. | 纽约警局 |
[13:17] | – Rowena Black? – In person. | – 正是本人 |
[13:20] | – Are you the owner of a black BMW 528? – Are you gonna give me a parking ticket? | – 你是一辆黑色宝马528的车主么? – 你是来给我送罚单的么? |
[13:25] | – Where were you this morning? – Here. Asleep. | – 你今天早上在哪里? – 这儿 睡觉 |
[13:28] | – Can anybody vouch for that? – You mean, did I sleep with anyone last night? No. | – 有任何人能证明么? – 你的意思是我昨晚和谁一起睡么? 没有 |
[13:32] | You’re gonna have to do better than that, Ms. Black. | 你可能需要更有力的证明 Black女士 |
[13:34] | – Your car was involved in a shooting this morning. A murder. – Wait… what? | – 你的车被卷入今早的一起枪击案中 是谋杀 – 等等…什么? |
[13:39] | – My car? You sure? – Positive. | – 我的车? 你确定? – 确定 |
[13:41] | So, unless we can confirm that story, we’re gonna be talking at the precinct. | 所以 除非我们确认了你的故事 不然我们就得在审讯室谈话了 |
[13:45] | Okay, look, I don’t know what happened. | 好吧 听着 我不知道发生了什么 |
[13:47] | Last time I saw my car was three days ago. | 我上一次见到我的车是在三天前 |
[13:49] | I haven’t left here since I did this. | 在我变成这样之后 我就没有离开过这里 |
[14:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:01] | – Nothing on the car? – Owner says it was stolen. | – 轿车那边没有发现什么? – 车主说车被偷了 |
[14:05] | – You believe her? – Well, she has no priors and her boyfriend checks out. | – 你相信她? – 她没有前科而且她男朋友证了她的陈述 |
[14:08] | I’m just hoping we can pick up her car’s anti-theft signal before it ends up in a chop shop. | 我只希望我们可以在这车出现在黑市上之前 找到她车的防盗系统信号 |
[14:12] | – So, what do you have? – Now, what don’t I? | – 那么你有什么发现? – 你应该问现在我没有什么 |
[14:14] | All right, I found four sets of skid marks at the crash site… | 好吧 我在车祸现场发现了四种轮胎滑痕… |
[14:17] | front and rear for the van, front and rear for the car. | 货车的前后胎和轿车的前后胎 |
[14:20] | Check this out. | 看这个 |
[14:22] | (bmw treads) The rear skids are lighter than the fronts, and the drag sled gave me a surface friction value. | 后轮痕迹比前轮痕迹要轻 而且利用拖动实验我测出了表面摩擦系数 |
[14:26] | Plug everything into a velocity formula, | 把所有东西套进公式 |
[14:29] | and you get a virtual model of the collision. | 你就可以得到一个撞击的虚拟模型 |
[14:33] | (vehicles) – Eh? Impressed yet? – I’m getting there. Go on. | – 呃 是不是令人印象深刻? – 我理解了 继续 |
[14:36] | Behold. | 先等下 |
[14:37] | I picked up faint acceleration marks starting here, | 我发现从这里开始有明显的加速痕迹 |
[14:42] | and shadow marks where the car swerved sharply. | 阴影痕迹显示汽车打了一个急转弯 |
[14:47] | Then it started braking here. | 然后它在这里开始减速 |
[14:49] | Curving skid marks indicate the van tried to avoid it, but no chance. | 曲线痕迹显示货车试图去避让 但是已经来不及了 |
[14:56] | (collision) | (碰撞) |
[14:57] | – The car caused the accident? – Looks that way to me. | – 事故是轿车造成的? – 我是这么认为的 |
[15:00] | Which would mean the luxury sedan carjacked the van? | 也就是说这位”奢华的魔鬼”抢劫了货车? |
[15:05] | Mm, doesn’t make any sense. | 嗯 说不通啊 |
[15:08] | 9-Adam-14. Two vehicles recovered at Amsterdam and West 57th. | 我是9A14 两辆车 在阿姆斯特丹和西57街区被发现 |
[15:17] | Both the van and the car are intact. | 货车和轿车都完好无缺 |
[15:21] | – This isn’t about auto theft? – Doesn’t look like it. | – 这跟偷汽车无关? – 看上去是这样 |
[15:25] | Looks like our vic was hitting the slopes, huh? | 看上去我们的被害人当时在爬坡 |
[15:28] | Found his wallet in his jacket pocket along with his passport. | 在他夹克衫的口袋里发现了他的皮夹和护照 |
[15:31] | So, maybe he was going somewhere more than just the Poconos, huh? | 所以他除了去Poconos之外还去了其他地方? |
[15:37] | According to the stamps in his passport, he’s been in Canada four times in the last five months. | 根据他护照上的签注显示 他过去五个月里去了四次加拿大 |
[15:47] | Take a look a this. Note the matching damage. | 看看这个 注意对应的痕迹 |
[15:54] | Impact site is 19 inches above the ground. | 撞击的地方离地48.2厘米 |
[15:59] | The van, 23 inches. | 但在货车上 是58.4厘米 |
[16:03] | So, something was weighing the van down when they hit. | 所以当他们相撞的时候有什么东西 使得货车的前头下沉了 |
[16:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:10] | Something that isn’t here anymore. | 那些东西已经不在这里了 |
[16:14] | Well, that explains the hit on our vic. | 好吧 这解释了被害人的遭遇 |
[16:16] | This kid was delivering a lot more than pizzas. | 这个孩子送的不仅仅是匹萨 |
[17:51] | This is the car, this is the van. The red marks are the point of impact. | 这是轿车 这是货车 红色的标记是撞车点 |
[17:55] | When both vehicles are empty, there’s a difference of 4.3 inches. | 当两辆车都空着的时候 两者之间相差10.9厘米 |
[17:58] | – Okay, well, we know there are two people in the car. – Okay, so add the average weight of two males. | – 好吧 我们知道轿车里有两个人 – 好的 所以加上两个男性的平均体重 |
[18:03] | – And our vic weighs 174 pounds. – All right, so add that to the van. | – 被害人体重79公斤 – 好的 把这个加到货车上面去 |
[18:09] | Now, we’ll add the weight of the mysterious cargo. | 现在 我们要加上神秘货物的重量 |
[18:13] | 100 pounds, 200 pounds, | 100磅 200磅 |
[18:15] | 300 pounds, 400 pounds, | 300磅 400磅 |
[18:18] | (+533 lbs)533 pounds. | 533磅(约241.8公斤) |
[18:21] | (equal distance calculated) | (距离相等) |
[18:22] | He was smuggling over 500 pounds…of what? | 他走私500多磅的…什么啊? |
[18:27] | I don’t know. Could be anything. Guns, liquor, drugs. | 我不知道 可能是任何东西 枪支 烈酒 毒品什么的 |
[18:30] | I would go to option C, since, uh, I didn’t find any prints in the van, but I did find some drug trace… | 我会选最后一个 我没有在货车上发现任何指纹 但我的确发现了一些毒品的痕迹 |
[18:35] | P.E.A. | 苯乙胺 |
[18:36] | – That’s a mild amphetamine. – 500 pounds is a lot of speed. | – 那是一种温和的安非他命 – 500磅是一个很大的量了 |
[18:40] | A lot of reasons to kill somebody. | 有一大堆理由可以杀一个人 |
[18:45] | Not exactly Tony Montana’s mansion. | 和Tony Montana的公馆一样 (Tony Montana: 电影”疤面煞星”中的毒贩) |
[18:51] | Paul was probably just the middleman, taking a cut like everyone else. | Paul可能只是一个中间商 像其他人一样只做某一个环节 |
[18:57] | Still, it looks like my son’s apartment. | 另外 这看上去像我儿子的公寓 |
[19:00] | He loves sports, gross-out comedies. | 他喜欢运动 讨厌的喜剧 |
[19:04] | Mom and Dad. | 爸爸妈妈 |
[19:10] | What are you doing here? What’s going on? | 你们在这儿做什么? 发生了什么? |
[19:13] | We’re trying to find some answers, Ray. | 我们希望找到一些答案 Ray |
[19:16] | – We have a warrant to search your nephew’s apartment. – For what? Why? | – 我们有搜你侄子公寓的授权令 – 为什么? |
[19:20] | We found a hidden floor compartment in your nephew’s van. | 我们在你侄子的货车里发现了一个货舱夹层 |
[19:24] | It was carrying 500 pounds of something. | 携带有500磅的某种东西 |
[19:27] | – Looks like he was hoping to smuggle it into Canada. – What are you talking about? | – 看上去他希望把它走私到加拿大 – 你们在说什么? |
[19:31] | – Wait, hold on, smuggle what? – We’re not sure. | – 等等 走私什么? – 我们不确定 |
[19:35] | It was gone. | 它失踪了 |
[19:37] | But whoever killed Paul didn’t want the van. | 但是杀了Paul的那个人并没有要货车 |
[19:40] | They wanted what was inside it. | 他们是要藏在里面的东西 |
[19:42] | I told you, he was going snowboarding. | 我告诉你他去滑雪了 |
[19:46] | He said that Quebec had the best snow and the prettiest girls there. | 他说魁北克有最棒的雪和最漂亮的女孩子 |
[19:50] | He bought the van used. All right? So, if there was a hidden compartment in there, it was there when he bought it. | 他买的是二手车好么? 所以如果有隐藏夹层的话 他买的时候就该有了 |
[19:56] | Look, all right… | 听着 好吧… |
[19:58] | Detective, I know you don’t know me from Adam, but Paulie, Paulie, he… | 警探 我知道你完全不认识我 但是Paulie… |
[20:05] | he… he wasn’t a drug smuggler. | 他…他不是一个毒贩子 |
[20:09] | He was a good boy. | 他是一个好孩子 |
[20:11] | – We found some drug trace in the van, Ray. – No. | – 我们在货车里发现了毒品的痕迹 Ray – 不 |
[20:15] | Mac? | |
[20:23] | There’s a couple of thousand, here. | 这里有一沓千元大钞 |
[20:30] | You know those little metal pellets I found on the passenger mat in the car? | 你知道我从轿车上的乘客坐垫上 找到的金属小球吧? |
[20:36] | They’re castings from an oxyacetylene torch. | 它们是在氧炔焰中形成的 |
[20:41] | – So, our passenger’s a welder. – Mm-hmm. | – 所以轿车上乘客是一名电焊工 – 嗯 |
[20:43] | – I also found GSR on the outside of the driver’s door. – Our driver’s the shooter. | – 我在驾驶室门上发现了射击残留物 – 司机是那个开枪的 |
[20:48] | Tall shooter. He had his seat all the way back, I put him at six foot four and a half. | 一个很高的人 他把他的座位调到了最后面 所以我推断他身高大约在1米93到1米95之间 |
[20:52] | – You know that from the car seat? – I know that from his rap sheet. | – 你从汽车座位上推断出来的? – 从他的警局前科档案中发现的 |
[20:55] | When he hot-wired the car, he pricked his finger. | 当他发动汽车的时候 他割破了他的手指 |
[20:57] | Left a little blood trace. Reno Martell. | 留下了一点血迹 Reno Martell |
[21:01] | (reno martell) Auto theft, assault with a deadly weapon. Just got out | 盗窃汽车 使用致命武器攻击他人 – 刚从FishKill监狱出来 – 是啊 |
[21:04] | – of Fishkill. – Yeah. | |
[21:06] | – His P.O. gave us his last known. – NYPD, open up! | – 他的假释官给了我们他已知的最新地址 – 纽约警局 开门! |
[21:16] | Boom. | 我靠 |
[21:23] | Jackpot. | 真是中头奖了 |
[21:31] | Jack cheese, maybe. | 可能是杰克干酪 |
[21:33] | What? | 什么? |
[21:35] | Think we just made the largest cheese bust | 我想我们刚发现了纽约警局 |
[21:37] | in NYPD history, buddy. | 有史以来最大的奶酪 |
[21:50] | It’s-it’s Martell with two “L”s. Now, any friends, any family, known associates. | Martell 有两个L 现在 任何朋友 家人 已知的有联系的人 |
[21:54] | You know the deal. Guys, why don’t you start canvassing the building? | 你知道怎么做的 伙计们 为什么你们不开始检查整栋楼呢? |
[21:57] | – Yeah, sure. – Thanks. | – 好的 – 谢谢 |
[21:59] | Low-moisture, part-skim mozzarella. | 低水份 部分脱脂的意大利白干酪 |
[22:01] | Same stuff they use on pizza. | 他们在匹萨上也用这种东西 |
[22:03] | If you had told me this morning we’d be investigating a cheese murder, you know what I would | 你这是要说咱这一大早调查的 居然是场芝士谋杀案 |
[22:06] | – have said? – Please don’t. | – 知道我想说啥不 – 还是免了吧 |
[22:08] | – “No whey.” – Thought I said “don’t.” | – “不是吧” – 我都说了不要啦 |
[22:12] | I guess this explains the drug trace | 这倒是解释了货车里的毒品痕迹 |
[22:14] | in the van… this cheese contains small amounts of P.E.A. | 芝士本就含有少量苯乙胺 |
[22:17] | Doc, people don’t kill each other over dairy product. | 医生 可没人会为了日常生活品就相爱相杀的 |
[22:20] | Which means the perp thought it was something else. | 也就是说疑犯显然将此视作他物 |
[22:23] | Maybe that’s exactly what the vic wanted. | 也许这就是被害人的目的所在 |
[22:25] | I mean, the way he… packaged it up, stored it in a hidden compartment, | 我是说 看看…他包装的方式 又保存在一个隐蔽的夹层里 |
[22:28] | maybe he was trying to con a bunch of people into thinking he had a whole lot of coke or heroin, maybe meth? | 说不定他就是想以此骗过很多人 以为他确有大量可卡因 海洛因或者冰毒之类的 |
[22:33] | Yeah, but the buyer caught on and tapped him. | 是的 可没成想买家居然找上门了 |
[22:35] | What about the fender bender? I mean, if this was a revenge hit, why take the cheese? | 追尾那事儿又怎么解释呢 如果只是单纯的报复 为什么又要拿走这些芝士呢 |
[22:41] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:46] | Does that part of the floor look cleaner than the rest? | 相对整个房间而言 这块地方也太干净了点儿吧 |
[22:49] | Yeah, since when does someone clean a dump like this? | 是啊 啥时候会有人费那心思清理这块地方 |
[23:01] | Yeah. | 那就是 |
[23:03] | When they’ve spilled a lot of blood. | 有一大滩血迹要清的时候 |
[23:09] | You’re here to tell me it was the mozzarell, aren’t you? | 你们是来告诉我马苏里拉芝士的事情 对吗 (一种味淡 白色的并有弹性的意大利奶酪) |
[23:14] | You knew about that? | 你知道这事? |
[23:15] | If I did, Paulie would probably still be alive today. | 如果我早知道 Paulie现在就还活着了 |
[23:20] | – I just figured it out. – We think maybe he was trying to con someone. | – 我也是刚刚发现 – 我们认为他是想骗过某些人 |
[23:24] | – Make them think he was selling them drugs. – He wasn’t trying to con anyone. | – 让他们以为他是在贩售毒品 – 不 他谁也没想骗 |
[23:28] | He was just trying to make a few bucks. | 他只是想弄点钱 |
[23:34] | Couple years ago, some Canadian greaseballs came in here, | 几年前 有几个加拿大籍傻小子来过 |
[23:37] | and then they ??? | 不断碎碎念着芝士的事情 什么这里好便宜 他们那儿真心贵什么的 |
[23:41] | They said if I could figure out a way to get it over the border, I could make four bucks a pound. | 还说着如果我能想办法偷运过境的话 一磅就能赚上4块钱 |
[23:46] | – Smuggling cheese? – Low risk, high reward. | – 走私芝士吗 – 低风险高回报 |
[23:51] | “White gold,” they’d call it. | “白色黄金” 这是他们的说法 |
[23:53] | But that stuff never flies with me, so I threw ’em out. | 但我根本没把这当回事儿 直接把他们赶出去了 |
[23:56] | And I never thought about it again. Until you found that money in the apartment. | 之后我也再没想起这茬来 直到你们发现那些钱 |
[24:00] | You went through the books? | 你查过账本了? |
[24:03] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:05] | Last year, we were doing really bad. We were in trouble. | 去年 有段时间 生意很糟糕 我们算是陷入了困境 |
[24:07] | It was grinding me down. | 我当时备受煎熬 |
[24:09] | So when Paulie offered to take over the books, believe me, I was thrilled. | 所以当Paulie提出来管账 相信我 我真的是乐坏了 |
[24:14] | But turns out he was good at it. | 而结果他也确实相当擅长于此 |
[24:15] | I mean, he raised some prices, he lowered some costs. | 我是说 他提高了价格 降低了一些成本 |
[24:19] | Before long, we were showing a profit again, and I had no reason to look at the books. | 不久之后 我们就又盈利了 所以我根本再无查账的需要 |
[24:26] | Here. | 看这里 |
[24:27] | These are my dairy purchase orders for the last five months. | 这是我最近五个月的日常采购清单 |
[24:31] | Paulie went from ordering 200 pounds of mozzarella a month to 700 pounds. | 每月Paulie对马苏里拉芝士的采购量 从200磅变成了700磅 |
[24:36] | These delivery dates are consistently a day or two | 而送货日期总固定在Paul护照上 |
[24:39] | before the dates of the Canadian border entries in Paul’s passport. | 加拿大入境签证出现的前一两天 |
[24:43] | And… the delivery times are all late in the day, after 6:00. | 而送货时间总是当天6点过后 |
[24:47] | Yeah. I had the lunch shift, Paulie had dinner. | 是的 午市是我负责 而Paulie负责晚市 |
[24:49] | I was gone every day by 6:00. | 每天6点我就会离开 |
[24:51] | He was getting a little action on the side… couple of thousand a month. | 他私下做的这些小动作…每月能赚几千 |
[24:57] | Yeah, I guess that’s what it would look like. | 是的 我猜事情表面看来确实如此 |
[25:00] | But that’s just not Paulie. | 但这不是Paulie会做的事情 |
[25:03] | So I looked at everything, and then I realized none of it was adding up. | 所有我查了所有账目 却发现都不太对劲 |
[25:09] | For the last five months, the daily receipts aren’t even synching with the final balances. | 过去5个月来 日收入和最终的账目并不平 |
[25:14] | You think he was skimming from the till? | 你认为他是在暗中揩油吗 |
[25:18] | He was adding to it. | 不 他是在补平入不敷出的部分 |
[25:21] | $50 here, $70 there. Little bit every day. | 这里50 那里70的 每天一点 |
[25:26] | That’s what was putting you in the black. | 而正是这点点滴滴的补平让你重回盈利 |
[25:28] | And that’s why we found that cash in his place. | 也是我们会在他家发现现金的原因 |
[25:33] | He knew that… | 他知道… |
[25:35] | I would never retire as long as this place was in the red. | 这家店亏本一日 我就会坚持不退一日 |
[25:40] | He was doing it all for me. | 他这么做都是为了我 |
[25:45] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[25:49] | You think he really didn’t know? That this is the first time he heard about it? | 你觉得他真的不知情吗 他是刚发现这一切吗 |
[25:53] | Yeah. Something isn’t sitting right. | 是的 但事情还是不那么对 |
[25:56] | The perps stole a car, stage an accident, commit murder? | 疑犯偷了车 故意撞车 并最终谋杀? |
[26:01] | That’s a lot of downside for a few thousand dollars. | 就为了几千块钱 这买卖太不值当了 |
[26:11] | We thought it was drugs. Someone else did, too. | 如果我们以为这是毒品 其他人也会如此认为 |
[26:16] | Ray said Paul always backed the van up right here. | Ray说过 Paul总是把车停在这里 |
[26:20] | Which means this is where he must’ve loaded the bundles. | 也就是说 他一定是在这里装的货 |
[26:25] | What if someone happened to see him? | 如果碰巧被人看到了呢 |
[26:29] | Saw him loading those white bricks wrapped in tape | 晚上看见他将这些白色砖块包好 |
[26:32] | into a secret compartment at night. | 装入隐蔽的夹层 |
[26:34] | It’d be pretty easy to think he was loading a whole bunch of cocaine. | 很容易就会误认为他是在装大捆的可卡因 |
[26:37] | Worth a few million bucks. Plenty of motive to kill. | 那可是值上百万啊 足够谋财害命了 |
[26:41] | No foot traffic, any vehicles would be conspicuous. | 这没有人群走动 任何车辆经过都很打眼 |
[26:50] | (geogre’s auto repair) Let’s go pay George a visit. | 去那家叫George的店里看看吧 |
[26:59] | We’d like to ask you a few questions. | 我们有几个问题想要问你 |
[27:04] | Last time a cop asked me questions, I ended up doing three months. | 上次有警察问我问题 我足足坐了三个月牢 |
[27:07] | – What do you know about your neighbors the Tortuccis? – They make pizzas? | – 你对你的邻居Tortuccis了解多少 – 卖匹萨的吗 |
[27:12] | Look, I’m kind of slammed here. What’s this about? | 听着 我还不是很明白状况 到底出什么事情了 |
[27:14] | The nephew, Paul, was murdered this morning. | 隔壁老板的侄子Paul 早上被谋杀了 |
[27:17] | Are you serious? | 你开玩笑的吧 |
[27:21] | I mean, I went in there now and then. | 虽然我时不时去那家吃东西 |
[27:23] | – I don’t know. He seemed like a good kid. – Where were you this morning? | – 我真不知道 他看起来是个不错的孩子 – 你今天早上在哪里 |
[27:26] | And here we go. | 看吧 这就来了 |
[27:30] | You know, I knew that was gonna be next. | 好吧 我就知道有这一码 |
[27:31] | I don’t know anything about that. | 我真的毫不知情 |
[27:34] | Then you shouldn’t have any problem telling us where you were. | 那么告诉我们你在哪里 想来一定不成问题咯 |
[27:36] | Same place I am every morning: at Nico’s on the corner having coffee. | 我每天早上都会在同一个地方 街角的Nico店里喝咖啡 |
[27:40] | – What time was that? – 5:00. and you can ask him if you don’t believe me. | – 几点的时候 – 5点 如果你们不相信 可以去问他 |
[27:43] | We will. | 我们会确认的 |
[27:46] | Mind if we look around? | 介意我们到处看看吗 |
[27:48] | Without a warrant? Yeah, I do. | 没有搜查令吗 是的 我很介意 |
[27:52] | Well, if we come back with a warrant, we’re gonna go through every single part in this place, | 好吧 如果我们申请了搜查令再来 你这里的每个角落都会被我们仔仔细细捋过 |
[27:56] | and for every missing or unmatched VIN we find, you’ll be doing another three months. | 我们查到的任一报失或是不匹配的车辆识别号码 都能让你再坐上三个月 |
[28:00] | Looks like that could add up pretty fast. | 看起来三个月三个月加起来还会挺快的 |
[28:03] | Knock yourselves out. | 你们随便看吧 |
[29:05] | Hey, Jo. | 过来看 Jo |
[29:08] | Yeah. | 来了 |
[29:16] | Perfect view. | 绝佳的位置 |
[29:19] | So what? You think I’ve been spying on the pizza boy? | 怎么说 你们不会还以为 我在监视那个做匹萨的吧 |
[29:23] | – Looks like somebody has. – Those are Felipe’s. | – 似乎有人在这么做 – 那些是Felipe的 |
[29:27] | – Who’s Felipe? – He works here. | – Felipe又是谁 – 他在这里工作 |
[29:30] | – Where is he? – Taking a “me” day. | – 他人呢 – 放自己大假了吧 |
[29:33] | He can weld like a son of a bitch. | 他焊接技术一流 |
[29:35] | If he could speak English and learn to show up for work, he’d be a rock star. | 他如果懂点英语 还知道准时上班是什么的话 就绝妙了 |
[29:38] | All right. Felipe have a last name? | 好吧 知道Felipe姓什么吗 |
[29:48] | Felipe Zacharias is in the wind. | Felipe Zacharias算是人间蒸发了 |
[29:50] | Chop shop guy’s alibi checked out, so I’m liking Felipe for this. | 拆车场伙计的不在场证明已经证实 所以我觉得Felipe很有嫌疑 |
[29:53] | – You think he’s our welder? – Yeah, and Martell’s accomplice. | – 你认为他就是我们要找的焊接工吗 – 没错 也就是Martell的帮凶 |
[29:56] | Unfortunately Felipe’s not in the system, any system. Probably illegal. | 悲剧是Felipe先生的记录不在任何系统之内 可能是非法身份 |
[30:00] | Which explains why the DNA from the cigarette butts I ran through CODIS | 这也就解释了为啥烟头的DNA 在系统里找不到匹配 Martell家地板上的血迹也是如此 如此推测也是Felipe的了 |
[30:03] | – didn’t get a hit. – Ah, neither did the blood on Martell’s floor, so I’m guessing that could be Felipe’s, too. | |
[30:09] | Good guess because I ran the blood and the DNA against each other and got a match. | 很好的推测 我比对了血迹样本和DNA 两者确实吻合 |
[30:13] | Sounds like Felipe and Martell had a falling out. | 看来Felipe和Martell拆伙了 |
[30:16] | And Felipe lost. | 而Felipe也失踪了 |
[30:38] | Got it. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[30:42] | Ticket-taker says this bin was emptied yesterday sometime around noon. | 据检票员称 这个垃圾桶 是在昨天正午左右被清倒干净的 |
[30:45] | – So that means Felipe was dumped sometime after that. – Makes sense. Body temp is ambient. | – 这就说明Felipe一定是在其后被弃尸于此的 – 说得通 尸体温度也一致 |
[30:50] | That puts time of death between 24 and 36 hours ago. | 所以死亡时间应该是24到36小时之前 |
[30:53] | We got two stab wounds. | 有两处刺伤 |
[30:55] | Deep. Explains all the blood at Martell’s SRO. | 伤口很深 符合在Martell住所发现的血迹 |
[31:03] | Also… | 还有… |
[31:06] | couple of defensive wounds there… | 多处的防御性伤痕 这里… |
[31:09] | and here. | 还有这里 |
[31:12] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. What’s that? | 喔哦 喔哦 喔哦 那是什么 |
[31:14] | – What? – On his shirt. | – 什么 – 衬衣上的 |
[31:27] | A matchbook. | 火柴盒 |
[31:29] | So if the Dumpster was empty except for the body, | 如果在被弃尸前 垃圾桶是清空的话 |
[31:33] | this belongs to either Felipe… | 这要么是Felipe的… |
[31:39] | Or Martell. | 要么就是Martell的 |
[31:43] | (blue moon room) | (蓝月亮房间) |
[31:48] | (the playpen) | |
[31:53] | – Thanks. – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 谢谢 |
[31:56] | I’m really starting to feel like we’re wasting our time. | 我真心觉得我们这是在浪费时间 |
[31:58] | The bartender said that Martell’s been here almost every day. | 酒保说Martell几乎每天都会来 |
[32:02] | Bartender’s a drunk… he sees a lot of things in here almost every day. | 酒保也是个醉鬼… 他每天都能看到老多东西了 |
[32:05] | – It has been a few hours. – Come on. | – 都已经好几个小时了 – 走吧 |
[32:07] | – And don’t say I never take you anywhere nice. – Hold on. | – 下回可别说我没带你去啥好地方 – 等等 |
[32:15] | * Lock and load *>Lock and loa> * | |
[32:18] | * Lock and load *>Lock and load..> * | |
[32:23] | Reno Martell. Police. | Reno Martell 警察 |
[32:35] | All right! Drop it! | 好了 放下 |
[32:39] | Cheese? | 芝士吗 |
[32:41] | You murdered two guys over some cheese? | 你杀了两个人 就为了这点芝士吗 |
[32:43] | I’m thinking you better come up with a better story, | 我觉得你最好编个再好点的故事 |
[32:45] | because when you’re doing consecutive life, you don’t want anyone to know it was over a bunch of mozzarella. | 不然你坐牢的时候 一定不希望别人知道 你是为了一大坨马苏里拉芝士而杀的人 |
[32:50] | Hey… hey, listen to me. | 嗨…嗨 听我说 |
[32:52] | I didn’t murder anyone,all right. | 我没杀任何人 好么? |
[32:54] | This was all Felipe. It was his idea. | 这都怪Felipe 都是他的主意 |
[32:57] | He stole the car. He capped the guy. | 他偷了车 撞了那家伙 |
[32:59] | He attacked me with a knife. | 还用刀子攻击我 |
[33:02] | The only thing I’m guilty of is listening to a moron. | 我唯一的错误就是听了个白痴的话 |
[33:05] | – Well, you ran like you were guilty of a lot more than that. – I don’t trust cops. | – 哦 你跑路的方式 看起来倒不像是那么无辜 – 我不相信条子 |
[33:10] | It sounds to me like maybe you were just having a bad day where everything goes wrong. | 听起来你算是诸事不顺 过了极糟糕的一天 |
[33:13] | – Exactly. – So why don’t you walk us through it? | – 完全正确 – 那为什么不干脆点和我们把故事说清楚 |
[33:16] | Starting with how you knew Felipe. | 就从你和Felipe认识那里开始好了 |
[33:20] | I sold him a car. | 我卖了辆车给他 |
[33:22] | I’m, like, a car dealer, you know? | 我算是那种卖车的 你懂的 |
[33:23] | Wow. One car deal and you guys are thick as thieves. | 喔哦 就一辆车的买卖 你们俩就能如胶似漆一起做贼咯 |
[33:27] | Eh, he was new to the States, he didn’t know a lot of people. | 诶 他刚来美国没多久 不认识几个人 |
[33:30] | Ah. You’re, like, a… one-man Ellis Island? | 哦 那你算什么 移民的收容所? |
[33:34] | You must’ve made an impression on him, because as soon as he came across an opportunity, | 他对你的印象一定很不错 要不怎么他一逮着发财的机会 |
[33:37] | – you were the one he called. – Yeah. | – 第一个就喊了你 – 是啊 |
[33:39] | – He said he’d been watching this pizza guy next-door. – Paul Tortucci. | – 他说自己一直在观察隔壁卖匹萨的小子 |
[33:42] | Yeah. He said he saw him loading something into his van late at night. | 是的 说什么晚上见着他往货车里装东西 |
[33:52] | Then a couple weeks later, he sees the very same thing again. | 几周后 同样的情况还会重演 |
[33:55] | It’s, like, a regular thing. | 看起来很有规律 |
[33:57] | Only this time he sees a bit more. | 不过这一次他看到了些不一样的 |
[34:00] | He sees these big white bricks, and he’s hiding them | 一些白色的砖块状物体 而他还偷偷把这些藏进了 |
[34:04] | in this trapdoor he’s got in the floor of his van. | 货车地板下的暗门里 |
[34:08] | So you figured it was cocaine. | 所以你认为那就是可卡因 |
[34:10] | That’s what Felipe said it was. | 这都是Felipe说的 还说有很多 |
[34:12] | A ton of it.A friggin’ fortune. | 那绝对是他妈一大笔横财 |
[34:15] | So anyway, Felipe picks me up in this sweet ride he’s just boosted. | 反正不管怎么说 Felipe开车来接我的时候还吹着呢 |
[34:19] | Hang on a sec. Felipe was driving? | 等等 你说是Felipe在开车? |
[34:23] | – You sure? – There was a steering wheel in front of him. | – 你确定吗 – 拜托 他面前就老大一方向盘 |
[34:25] | So yeah, I’m sure. | 我很确定 好吗 |
[34:28] | So, you waited at the pizzeria for your guy to drive away, and then you follow? | 这么说 你们在匹萨店门口等他出门 然后就跟了上去? |
[34:30] | – We waited till we found a nice, quiet street. – Then you cut him off. | – 我们一直跟着他 直到一条安静的小路 – 然后就截住了他 |
[34:34] | It was just a fender bender. | 只是撞车而已 |
[34:35] | We just wanted to stop the guy. Then all hell breaks loose. | 我们只是想让他停下来 但之后一切都失控了 |
[34:38] | Right away, Felipe jumps out of the car and rushes the van. | Felipe就那么蹭地跳了出去 冲到货车前 |
[34:42] | Then out of nowhere, he pulls out a gun. | 不知从哪里 拔了把手枪出来 |
[34:45] | I didn’t even know he was carrying. | 我都不知道他居然还带着枪 |
[34:46] | – That wasn’t part of the plan? – Hell, no. | – 也不是计划好的吗 – 见鬼 当然不是 |
[34:49] | I wasn’t worried about the guy rattin’ us. | 我还担心那家伙会告发我们 |
[34:50] | He was running coke! But Felipe, he was on his own planet. | 毕竟他是毒贩子好吧 可Felipe 根本就毫无顾忌 |
[34:56] | He puts two in the guy’s chest, just like that. | 他直接冲着人胸口来了两枪 就像这样 |
[34:58] | So, Felipe dragged Tortucci out of the van | 然后Felipe就把Tortucci拖出了车 |
[35:01] | and tagged him right in the middle of the street. | 扔在马路中间了 |
[35:03] | Swear to god. | 我发誓我没说慌 |
[35:04] | We got the hell out of there. | 然后我们就跑了 |
[35:06] | We drove back to Felipe’s car, we unload the van, and then we head to my place. | 开了Felipe的车回去 清空了货车 回去了我家 |
[35:10] | – You thought you hit the mother lode. – Hell, yeah. | – 你们还以为这回撞大运了 – 是的 |
[35:13] | I’m thinking Felipe’s a friggin’ genius. | 我还想着Felipe真是个天才 |
[35:17] | So was he. He keeps saying, | 他也这么认为 一路上不停说着 |
[35:19] | “I told you so, I told you so,” over and over again, like a crazy man. | “我就说吧 我就说吧” 一遍遍反反复复 就跟疯了似的 |
[35:24] | – Then you cut it open. – He… cut it open. | – 然后你打开了包裹 – 不 是他打开的 |
[35:29] | It was his score, it’s his honors. | 这是他的成就 是他的骄傲 |
[35:31] | What’s the trouble? | 怎么了 |
[35:38] | You must’ve been pretty pissed when you saw what was inside. | 你们打开看了之后 一定气炸了吧 |
[35:41] | I didn’t have time to get pissed. | 我都没那个美国时间来气 |
[35:44] | Felipe went nuts. | Felipe直接疯了 |
[35:47] | He was just so… wired. You know? | 根本就是整个儿…抽风 你明白吗 |
[35:51] | A-And then when he saw that it was… cheese… | 当他看到那些都是芝士的时候 |
[35:55] | that he just murdered a guy for friggin’ cheese… | 又意识到刚刚为了这些破芝士杀了个人 |
[36:00] | – he lost it. – So he turned on you? | – 他彻底疯了 – 就转身来攻击你咯? |
[36:03] | He would’ve turned on his own mother. | 他该去找他老娘的 |
[36:07] | It was totally self-defense. | 那都是自卫 |
[36:11] | It was just like she said. | 就像她说的一样 |
[36:14] | Just one of those days. | 诸事不顺的倒霉日子 |
[36:20] | You know, I think I believe him. | 我都被说的快相信他了 |
[36:22] | Oh, like you’ve never had one of those days? | 别说你们没遇过这种走背运的时候 |
[36:25] | So his ended in murder… you gonna hold it against him? | 只是他比较坑爹赶上了杀人 你们不会这样就对他有成见吧 |
[36:29] | We’ll try and keep an open mind. | 我们会尽量不怀偏已的 |
[36:41] | – Who are you guys? – We’re the guys you’re gonna tell the truth to. | – 你们又是谁 – 我们是你必须说出真相的对象 |
[36:48] | Oh, come on, I just told the whole story to the other two… | 哦 得了 我已经把整个事 都和刚才那两人说了… |
[36:51] | Let’s start with the stolen car. | 我们就从被偷的车子开始吧 |
[36:53] | When we found it, the driver’s seat was pushed all the way back. | 我们发现车子的时候 驾驶员的座椅整个都是后移调整过的 |
[36:57] | Now, if Felipe was driving, that would be very strange because he’s only five seven. | 如果是Felipe开的车 这就很奇怪了 因为他只有1米7 |
[37:01] | You know what’s even stranger? | 知道吗 更奇怪的是 |
[37:03] | When Felipe hot-wired the car, he left your blood on the ignition wire. | Felipe打火启动车子的时候 点火电线上居然留下了你的血迹 |
[37:09] | Like she said, we’re the guys. | 就像她说的 我们都是专家 |
[37:16] | So maybe I boosted the car. | 好吧 也许车是我打着的 |
[37:19] | And yeah, I was driving; big deal. | 是的 也是我开的 有什么大不了 |
[37:22] | See? | 看到没 |
[37:23] | – I can be real with you guys. – Good. | – 我还是很坦诚的 – 很好 |
[37:26] | Good, ’cause there’s more… we found gunshot residue on the outside of the door of the car. | 好的 这还不算完… 我们在车门外侧发现了射击残留物 |
[37:30] | The driver’s-side door… you know, the one with the steering wheel? | 就是在司机这一侧… 你懂的 就是带方向盘那边儿 |
[37:34] | Look, th-this is all messed up. | 听着 这一定是弄错了 |
[37:36] | There were witnesses who said that nobody jumped out of the car right away. | 更有目击证人证明 没有人从车上下来过 |
[37:40] | – I don’t know. I don’t know. – Then let me clarify it for you. | – 我不知道 我真的不知道 – 那不如我来和你说说清楚 |
[37:44] | You forced the crash. Paul gets out, comes over to your car. | 车是你撞的 Paul走了出来 到你车旁 |
[37:49] | Maybe he wants to know what happened. Maybe he just wants to see if you’re okay. | 也许是想弄清楚撞击的起因 或者是想确认你是否还好 |
[37:53] | You open the window and shoot him, point-blank. | 你打开了窗户 直接射杀了他 干净利落毫不犹豫 |
[37:55] | No! | 不是的 |
[37:58] | I didn’t want to shoot the guy. | 我没想杀他 |
[38:00] | The idiot grabbed for my gun. | 这个白痴自己来抓我的枪 |
[38:03] | We fought and, you know, it went off. | 我们纠缠了起来 然后枪就走了火 |
[38:07] | – So it was self-defense? – Yeah. I swear. | – 哦 这么说也是自卫咯? – 是的 我发誓 |
[38:10] | – Just like Felipe. – Exactly. | – 就像Felipe那事一样 – 千真万确 |
[38:11] | You have very thin walls in your place. Neighbors said they heard yelling. | 你家的墙真心薄 邻居都说听到有人在喊叫 |
[38:15] | Yeah, yeah, like I told him, Felipe, h-he went crazy. | 是啊 是啊 就像我说的 Felipe整个抓狂了 |
[38:18] | Except the person yelling was speaking English. | 但嚷嚷的人 说的是英语 |
[38:22] | – And Felipe’s English wasn’t very good, was it? – We-we were both yelling. | – 而Felipe的英语并不很好 不是吗 – 我们 我们其实都在喊 |
[38:25] | I mean, he-he came at me with a knife. | 我是说 他拽着把刀就冲我来了 |
[38:28] | Except he had defensive wounds and you don’t. | 但身上有防御性伤口的反倒是他不是你 |
[38:31] | He was freakin’ moron, all right?! | 他真的是个白痴好吗 |
[38:33] | Who mistakes cheese for coke?! Who?! | 哪个没脑子会把芝士当成可卡因 谁会这么干啊 |
[38:37] | I just… I lost it! | 我…我真的是气疯了 |
[38:39] | After all I’d just done… | 尤其我刚刚为此杀了个人… |
[38:51] | You know… the good thing is, | 要知道…好事情是 |
[38:53] | you won’t be having any more of those days for a long time. | 你不用再过这样的日子了 |
[39:23] | – Hey, Ray. – Hey, Detective. | – 嗨 Ray – 你好 警官 |
[39:27] | How about that slice? | 能给我来一片吗 |
[39:30] | I was thinking maybe I sell the place. | 我曾想过也许该卖掉这里 |
[39:35] | This… I don’t know, I don’t think I’m ready to let it go yet. | 这里…但我不知道 不知道是否自己准备好了吗 |
[39:40] | Hard to let go of a lot of things. | 要放手那么多的东西并非易事 |
[39:43] | I keep thinking about the promise | 我一直想遵守对自己兄长的承诺 |
[39:45] | I made my brother, that I would always look after Paulie. | 好好照顾Paulie |
[39:53] | That’s on me. | 都是我的错 |
[39:55] | We found something in Paul’s van. | 我们在Paul的车里发现了这个 |
[40:09] | When this little boy came back from his parents’ funeral, | 那么小的孩子刚刚经历自己父母的葬礼 |
[40:11] | he was confused, lost… scared. | 困惑 迷茫..甚至满心恐惧 |
[40:17] | Kid like that can go wrong in a whole lot of ways. | 那样的孩子很可能走错路 |
[40:21] | But instead, he turned into a hardworking, | 然而 他却变成了努力上进 |
[40:24] | devoted, caring young man, a good man. | 忠心耿耿 体贴入微的好小伙 |
[40:31] | That’s on you, Ray. | 这都是仰赖你的照料 Ray |
[40:37] | You never let anyone down. | 你从没辜负任何人 |
[40:41] | Look at him. He’s covered in flour. | 看看他 他总是弄得自己满身面粉 |
[40:46] | Every time… | 每次.. |
[40:48] | he’d sneeze up a storm. | 一打喷嚏就是粉一堆 |
[40:53] | We’d always have to start over. | 我们都得从头再来 |
[40:54] | For every… every one piece he made, I… I’d throw away four. | 他做一个成品 我就得扔上四个 |
[41:03] | Thank you, Detective. | 谢谢你 警探 |
[41:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |