时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:34] | Cleaning crew found him about an hour ago. | 清洁工大约一小时前发现了他 |
[02:36] | Principal’s on his way in now. | 校长正在往这儿赶 |
[02:39] | What was he doing here on a Saturday? | 他周六跑到图书馆来干什么 |
[02:40] | The SATs were this morning. | 今早有学术能力评估测试 |
[02:42] | Best guess, he was studying late last night, | 他很有可能是昨晚通宵学习 |
[02:44] | someone locked up without knowing he was here. | 管理员锁门的时候不知道他还在里面 |
[02:47] | Kid doesn’t come home and his parents don’t report it? | 这孩子一晚上没回家 难道父母没报警吗 |
[02:50] | Who knows what his home life was like? | 谁知道他家是什么情况 |
[02:57] | Blunt and sharp force trauma. | 钝物和尖锐物导致的外伤 |
[03:05] | Here’s your murder weapon right here. | 凶器就在这里 |
[03:08] | Whatever happened, it’s safe to say | 不论发生了什么 |
[03:10] | our perp didn’t have much of a plan. | 看样子凶手没做什么预谋 |
[03:14] | And our vic’s was snuffed out. | 但死者却一命呜呼了 |
[04:57] | No to the Post, no to the Daily News. | 把《邮报》和《每日新闻》都采访推掉 |
[04:59] | I’ll have a comment when there’s something to comment on. | 有发现之后我再发表声明 |
[05:03] | Those in the vic’s backpack? | 这是死者背包里的东西吗 |
[05:05] | Yeah. Dextroamphetamines. | 对 右旋安非他命 |
[05:06] | Vic might have suffered from ADHD. | 死者可能患有小儿多动症 |
[05:08] | Did have an I.D., though. | 不过没找到身份证 |
[05:10] | Wallet was in the vic’s backpack. | 钱包在死者的背包里 |
[05:11] | Uh, Luke Stevenson, DOB: 8/12/94. | 卢克·史蒂文森 出生日期是94年8月12日 |
[05:14] | Luke Stevenson? | 卢克·史蒂文森 |
[05:16] | What’s the address? | 住址是什么 |
[05:18] | 1013 Kings Row, Brooklyn. | 布鲁克林国王大街1013号 |
[06:16] | Got called to a scene around 8:00 last night. | 我昨晚八点接到通知前去处理现场 |
[06:21] | When I got home, his door was closed. | 回家之后 他的房门关着 |
[06:26] | I assumed he was asleep. | 我以为他睡着了 |
[06:28] | I knew he had the S.A.T. this morning. | 我知道他今早有考试 |
[06:30] | I’m so sorry, Frank. | 节哀顺变 弗兰克 |
[06:33] | I can call your ex-wife. | 我可以给你前妻打电话 |
[06:34] | No, I’ll tell her. | 不 还是我打给她吧 |
[06:37] | She should hear it from me. | 应该由我来通知她 |
[06:42] | I don’t understand. | 我真搞不懂 |
[06:44] | He was such a good kid, you know? | 他绝对是个好孩子 |
[06:47] | You met him. | 他见过他 |
[06:49] | He never did anything wrong. | 他从没做过错事 |
[06:50] | Not a damn thing. | 一丁点错都没犯过 |
[06:52] | We don’t know much right now, Frank. | 我们现在掌握的情况不多 弗兰克 |
[06:54] | Is there anything you can tell me? | 你有什么可以提供的信息吗 |
[06:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:04] | A week ago, his friend Nate, Nate Paulson, | 一周前 他的朋友内特 内特·博森 |
[07:08] | he OD’d mixing prescription meds with alcohol. | 用酒冲服多种处方药而用药过量身亡 |
[07:13] | It was rough on Luke. | 卢克很难过 |
[07:14] | But he seemed okay. We talked about it. | 但他看样子没事了 我们谈过这件事 |
[07:18] | What kind of meds? | 哪几种药 |
[07:22] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[07:23] | Did Luke have ADHD? | 卢克有小儿多动症吗 |
[07:26] | Attention deficit? No. | 注意力缺陷吗 没有 |
[07:29] | Why are you asking me? | 为什么要问这事 |
[07:31] | We found a bag of pills in his backpack. | 我们在他的背包里发现了一包药片 |
[07:32] | Dextroamphetamines. | 右旋安非他命 |
[07:36] | They’re used to treat… | 用于治疗… |
[07:37] | I know what they’re used for. | 我知道那是治什么的药 |
[07:39] | Luke didn’t have ADHD. | 卢克没有小儿多动症 |
[07:41] | Is it possible he could have taken his friend’s death | 有没有可能他把朋友的死 |
[07:43] | harder than you think? | 看得比你想象中严重 |
[07:44] | Maybe he was having trouble dealing with… | 可能他无法接受… |
[07:46] | They weren’t his. | 药片不是他的 |
[07:48] | – Frank. – They weren’t his. | -弗兰克 -药片不是他的 |
[07:50] | What… what are you telling me? | 你这是什么意思 |
[07:51] | That he was using them to get high? | 他嗑药成瘾吗 |
[07:53] | That’s not what I’m saying. | 我不是这个意思 |
[07:54] | He was what? | 那是什么意思 |
[07:55] | That he was, uh, some drug addict, | 他是个瘾君子 |
[07:57] | and I didn’t even know about it? | 而我却毫不知情吗 |
[07:58] | Frank, just listen to me. | 弗兰克 听我说 |
[08:00] | That’s not what I’m saying. | 我不是那个意思 |
[08:01] | I don’t know that. | 我不了解这个情况 |
[08:03] | Kids use this stuff for all kinds of reasons. | 孩子们会因为各种原因吃这种药 |
[08:05] | To study longer. | 延长学习时间 |
[08:07] | Focus better on their exams. | 提高考试时的注意力 |
[08:10] | With the S.A.T.’s coming up and college applications, | 他面临学术能力评估测试和大学申请 |
[08:13] | he could have just been stressed, and… | 可能压力过大 所以… |
[08:15] | No. No way. | 不 不可能 |
[08:18] | Not my boy. | 我儿子不是那种孩子 |
[09:14] | Hey, it’s me. | 是我 |
[09:16] | I figured you might still be sleeping. | 我猜你可能还在睡觉 |
[09:18] | Red-eye probably knocked you out, huh? | 乘夜航航班累坏了吧 |
[09:21] | I just wanted to hear your voice | 我只是想听听你的声音 |
[09:22] | and see if you’re doing all right. | 问问你最近好不好 |
[09:25] | You don’t want to get into it, I know. | 我知道你不想介入此事 |
[09:26] | I just thought… I don’t know what I thought. | 我就是想… 我不知道自己是怎么想的 |
[09:29] | I just want to know that you’re okay. | 我只想知道你好不好 |
[09:30] | So call me back if you feel like talking, please. | 有心情聊的时候给我回电话 拜托 |
[09:33] | Say hey to your dad for me. | 替我向你爸问好 |
[09:35] | All right? I love you. | 好吗 我爱你 |
[09:51] | Hey. You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[09:54] | I haven’t even eaten yet. | 我还没吃饭呢 |
[09:56] | Eat in the truck. | 上车再吃 |
[09:59] | Come on, sleepyhead. Let’s go. | 快点 瞌睡虫 走吧 |
[10:08] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好吧 |
[10:19] | I testified for Frank on numerous homicides. | 我在多起谋杀案中为弗兰克做过证 |
[10:22] | He would always talk about him. | 他总是聊起自己的儿子 |
[10:24] | Always so proud of how he was doing. | 总是为他感到骄傲 |
[10:26] | He trialed my first case on the job. | 我第一个案子就是他审的 |
[10:29] | Luke was only a year old. | 那时候卢克才一岁 |
[10:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:35] | Uh, nothing particularly unique to report, I’m afraid. | 恐怕没什么需要汇报的特别之处 |
[10:38] | C.O.D. is as expected. | 死因和预想的一样 |
[10:39] | Blunt and sharp force trauma to the head. | 头部受钝器及锐器击打所致 |
[10:42] | Multiple blows, | 多次击打 |
[10:43] | which suggests some kind of rage, perhaps. | 可能是怒极之下的表现 |
[10:47] | I extracted a shard of the mug | 我提取了马克杯的一块碎片 |
[10:49] | that lodged in the wound tract, among other, smaller pieces. | 这块碎片比其它碎片稍大 嵌在伤口里 |
[10:54] | Toxicology was completely clean. | 毒理检查完全正常 |
[10:57] | Uh, the same could not be said… | 与此不同 |
[10:58] | Hang on. Tox showed nothing? | 等下 毒理检查什么都没查出来 |
[11:02] | No foreign substances detected. | 没有检出外来物质 |
[11:05] | But I pulled the autopsy report for Nate Paulson, | 但是我找出了内特·博森的尸检报告 |
[11:09] | like you asked. | 如你吩咐 |
[11:11] | He had in excess of 400 milligrams | 他服用了400毫克的 |
[11:13] | of dextroamphetamine in his system. | 右旋安非他命 |
[11:16] | Plus a blood alcohol level of .24. | 并且血液酒精浓度0.24 |
[11:19] | How long does dextroamphetamine stay in the system? | 右旋安非他命在体内可以存留多久 |
[11:22] | Uh, the half-life is about, uh, ten hours, | 半衰期大概十个小时 |
[11:25] | so depending on the amount taken and diet and metabolism, | 所以取决于用量 饮食 以及新陈代谢 |
[11:29] | it would still be present anywhere | 在服用之后 |
[11:31] | from three to four days after ingestion. | 可以在体内存留三到四天 |
[11:33] | Something’s not right. | 有问题 |
[11:35] | Luke had dextro in his backpack. | 卢克在他背包里放了右旋安非他命 |
[11:38] | He was probably up all week, studying for the S.A.T.’s. | 他可能整周都在熬夜复习SAT |
[11:41] | He was cramming for it when he was killed. | 临死之前还在临时抱佛脚 |
[11:43] | That’s exactly when he would have the stuff in his system,so… | 这种时刻就是他会用药的时刻 |
[11:48] | if he was using the pills as a study drug, | 如果他把这种药当做助学药的话 |
[11:50] | why aren’t they in his system? | 为什么不吃呢 |
[11:54] | I hate to say it, but if he was in possession of it | 我也不想这么说 但是如果他有这种药 |
[11:57] | but not using it… | 还不吃的话 |
[11:58] | He was selling it. | 他就是在卖药 |
[12:03] | But where was he getting it from? | 但是这药他是从哪拿到的呢 |
[12:07] | Hawkes, you have the plastic bag of dextro recovered from Luke’s backpack? | 霍克 你从卢克背包里拿出来的那包药呢 |
[12:11] | Yeah, it’s right here, Mac. | 就在这呢 麦克 |
[12:12] | Drop what you’re doing. | 手头的事放一放 |
[12:13] | – I need you to print the bag. – You got it. | -扫描一下那个袋子 -没问题 |
[12:51] | Billy Wharton? | 比利·沃顿 |
[12:52] | 比利·沃顿 出生日期 1994年5月13日 弗农学院学生 就业情况 市长办公室实习生 | |
[12:52] | He goes to our vic’s school. | 他和受害者上同一所学校 |
[12:55] | Frank was right. | 弗兰克说对了 |
[12:57] | The drugs weren’t Luke’s. | 药不是卢克的 |
[13:08] | Damn, kid. | 该死 臭小子 |
[13:11] | Do a wash, my man. | 衣服该洗了 伙计 |
[13:13] | Cab drivers smell better than this. | 出租车司机都比这个好闻 |
[13:19] | Satisfied? | 满意了吗 |
[13:20] | You’ve gone through both my lockers. | 你们把我两个柜子都查了一遍 |
[13:21] | Can… can you just tell me what you’re looking for? | 能不能告诉我一下你们在找什么 |
[13:24] | I think you know what we’re looking for. | 我觉得你知道我们在找什么 |
[13:25] | Actually, I don’t, so can you please just tell me? | 其实我根本不知道 就开门见山吧 |
[13:27] | Because I’m a little scared here. | 搞得我都有点害怕了 |
[13:29] | Obviously, this has something to do with Luke. | 这显然和卢克有关啊 |
[13:30] | Harvard would be lucky to have someone as smart as you. | 哈佛要是招到你这么聪明的学生真是幸运啊 |
[13:34] | What can you tell us about these? | 关于这个你都知道什么 |
[13:35] | Wh-Where did… where did you find those? | 你们从哪里找到的 |
[13:37] | Luke’s backpack. | 卢克背包里 |
[13:40] | I thought it might have been him. | 我一想就是他 |
[13:43] | He-he stole those. | 他从我这偷的 |
[13:45] | From my locker. | 从我柜子里 |
[13:46] | You dealing, too? | 你也卖药吗 |
[13:48] | He steal your stash? | 他把你的存货偷了 |
[13:49] | You guys get into an argument? | 所以你们俩大吵一架 |
[13:50] | Things get out of hand? | 然后情况失控了 |
[13:51] | I take dextro and you jump to me dealing? | 我带着右旋安非他命 你们就直接认定我卖药 |
[13:53] | I’m not a drug dealer, sir. | 我不是卖药的 先生 |
[13:55] | I-I have a prescription for those. | 我有处方的 |
[13:57] | Why were they in a plastic bag? | 那为什么装塑料袋里 |
[13:59] | I’m not exactly looking to advertise that I have ADHD. | 我可不打算张扬我有多动症 |
[14:01] | I-I don’t… I don’t need to be carrying a prescription bottle around school. | 我也不需要拿着个处方药的瓶子到处跑 |
[14:05] | We know there’s bad blood between you and Luke. | 我们了解到你和卢克有些过节 |
[14:07] | As recently as yesterday morning. | 就是昨天上午的事 |
[14:09] | Luke, I saw you. | 卢克 我看见了 |
[14:11] | You were copying off my exam. | 考试时候你抄我的 |
[14:13] | Now, you know, if you get caught, it’s my ass, too. | 你知道吗 要是你被抓了 我也好不了 |
[14:15] | Hey, listen to me. | 听着 |
[14:17] | I mean, if our answers are too similar… | 我是说 要是咱俩的答案太接近的话 |
[14:18] | Get the hell out of my face, man. | 离我远点 |
[14:19] | What’s wrong with you? | 你什么意思 |
[14:26] | Hey, hey, break it up. | 你们给我住手 |
[14:28] | That’s enough! | 够了 |
[14:29] | That’s enough, I said! | 我说了 够了 |
[14:33] | One of you better tell me what this is about. | 你俩谁跟我说一下到底为什么打起来 |
[14:35] | And when Mr. Connors broke it up, | 康纳老师把我们分开的时候 |
[14:38] | I mean, I could have ratted on him right there, but I didn’t. | 我本来可以揭发他的 但是我没有 |
[14:41] | I kept my mouth shut. | 我对此闭口不谈 |
[14:42] | I considered Luke a friend. | 我把卢克当朋友 |
[14:46] | Can I go? | 我可以走了吗 |
[14:48] | I mean, I’m already late for practice. | 我是说 我训练已经迟到了 |
[14:54] | Kid’s pretty smooth. | 这小子真是对答如流啊 |
[14:55] | He’s got an answer for everything. | 对什么事都有一套解释 |
[14:57] | Too smooth. | 太顺了 |
[14:58] | See if his parents can confirm the prescriptions | 去看看他家长能不能确认一下他的处方 |
[15:01] | and subpoena his phone records. | 然后传调一下他的通讯记录 |
[15:03] | Get them to Adam. | 发给亚当 |
[15:05] | If he’s clean, I want to be able to tell Frank | 如果他是无辜的 在向弗兰克交代的时候 |
[15:06] | that we looked at everything. | 我能问心无愧 告诉他我们尽力了 |
[15:19] | Rooster tail, huh? | 公鸡的尾巴毛吗 |
[15:20] | Worked when I was a kid. | 从小就用这招 |
[15:22] | I’m guessing the trout haven’t wised up any. | 我猜鲑鱼群还没识破它 |
[15:24] | Any chance I can convince you to keep what you catch? | 我有可能说服你要专注于猎物上吗 |
[15:27] | – You know, pan-seared with a little garlic… – No. | -用平底锅烤焦蒜头 -不 |
[15:38] | What are you doing here, Linds? | 你来这里做什么 小琳 |
[15:41] | What do you mean? You brought me out here. | 什么意思 你带我来这里的 |
[15:42] | No, home. What are you doing home? | 不 家 你回家要做什么 |
[15:49] | What, you think I shouldn’t have come? | 怎么 你觉得我不该回来 |
[15:52] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[15:53] | I love seeing you. You know that. | 我喜欢见你 你知道的 |
[15:57] | Just wondering what you think you can accomplish by being here. | 只是好奇你回到这里想让自己获得什么 |
[16:00] | What do you mean, accomplish? | 什么意思 获得 |
[16:03] | The way you feel about him. | 你对他的感受 |
[16:06] | The things you got going on inside of you. | 内心所起的变化 |
[16:09] | You’re still going to feel those same things tomorrow. | 明天你还是会面临相同的问题 |
[16:13] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[16:19] | Is that why you brought me out here? | 所以你才带我出来吗 |
[16:21] | I just want to protect you, is all. | 我只是想保护你 仅此而已 |
[16:28] | That’s all any father wants. | 所有的父亲都这么想 |
[16:32] | Boy, I tried, but you can’t protect your daughter from everything. | 我试过 但父亲总是无法保护女儿万全 |
[16:36] | Eventually, the day comes when you have to | 那些日子终会来到 |
[16:38] | pick her up off the ground after she skins her knee | 在她摔破膝盖后扶她起来 |
[16:40] | and tell her everything’s going to be all right. | 告诉她一切都会没事 |
[16:44] | Or wipe away the tears after some boy breaks her heart. | 在某个男孩伤了她的心之后 为她擦去泪水 |
[16:49] | Find the words to tell her her mother’s gone. | 在她母亲过世之后 妥善地通知她 |
[16:55] | But that’s life. | 但那就是生活 |
[16:59] | I couldn’t teach you everything, and you wouldn’t even let me. | 我无法教你所有的事 你甚至不让我教 |
[17:01] | You have your own way of doing things, but… | 你有自己的处事方式 但 |
[17:03] | I’m not that little girl anymore, Dad. | 我不再是孩子了 爸 |
[17:05] | I haven’t been for a long time. | 很早就不是了 |
[17:08] | And I know you’re proud of me, | 我知道你为我骄傲 |
[17:10] | but I know that you wish I didn’t do what I do. | 但我也知道你不希望我做这行 |
[17:13] | Or see the things I see. | 或者见识我现在所面见的一切 |
[17:17] | That innocence was gone a long time ago. | 那份纯真早已不在了 |
[17:19] | And I don’t regret the choices that I’ve made, | 我不后悔已做的选择 |
[17:21] | and I don’t regret seeing the things I’ve seen. | 也不后悔已见的事物 |
[17:25] | You’re an impressive young woman, Lindsay. | 你是个令人印象深刻的年轻人 琳赛 |
[17:29] | But you grew up so fast. | 但你成长得太快了 |
[17:36] | What I’m trying to say is, haven’t you seen enough? | 我想说的是 你还没见够吗 |
[17:55] | Oh, let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[17:57] | “Life is not measured by the breaths we take | 生活并不能用呼吸的次数 |
[17:59] | but by the moments that take our breath away.” | 而得用大吃一惊的时刻来衡量 |
[18:02] | That’s close. It’s actually, | 非常近了 其实是 |
[18:03] | “Where my party, p-party, party, p-party people at?” | 我的派 派对狂欢在哪里 |
[18:07] | It’s Nelly. | 是尼力的歌 |
[18:08] | That would have been my second guess. | 我第二次就要猜对了 |
[18:10] | – What’s up with her? – Blonde hair Hawkes recovered | -她怎么了 -霍克在怀表上 |
[18:12] | from the pocket watch. | 找到的金发 |
[18:13] | I ran it for DNA, but no hit. | 我做了基因测试 没找到匹配 |
[18:15] | However, it’s, uh, badly damaged. | 不过发丝损害很严重 |
[18:17] | It’s severely dry, had a split cortex, | 非常干枯 有分叉 |
[18:20] | and also has a slight green tinge. | 还带着一点淡绿色 |
[18:22] | So, you’re thinking it belonged to a swimmer. | 你觉得它的主人是游泳队的 |
[18:23] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[18:25] | Found traces of chlorine, copper, iron and manganese, | 发现了氯 铜 铁和锰成分 |
[18:28] | all of which are found in a swimming pool. | 这些都能在泳池里能找到 |
[18:30] | The length and color are consistent with Melanie Rogers. | 长度和发色符合玛琳娜·罗杰斯 |
[18:34] | Along with five other girls on the swim team, | 还有五个游泳队的女孩符合 |
[18:36] | but only one of them was dating Nate Paulson. | 但只有一个曾和内特·博森约会 |
[18:38] | The kid who OD’d on dextro and alcohol. | 那个因服用右旋安非他命过量而亡的孩子 |
[18:41] | Boom. | 没错 |
[18:50] | Impressive last 50 meters. | 最后五十米表现很好 |
[18:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:53] | I’m Jo Danville, crime lab. | 我是乔·丹维尔 鉴证科的 |
[18:54] | This is Detective Flack. | 这是弗莱克警探 |
[18:56] | Sorry to hear about your boyfriend, Nate. | 你男友内特的事 我很难过 |
[18:59] | And now, with what’s happened to Luke, | 现在 卢克又出事了 |
[19:01] | I bet it’s been pretty rough. | 你一定过得很煎熬 |
[19:03] | I’ve had better weeks. | 最近确实不顺 |
[19:05] | Luckily, I have this to keep my mind off of it. | 所幸我能分散自己的注意力 |
[19:07] | Well, I’m going to need your mind to think about it | 但是我得需要你把注意力 |
[19:09] | just for a few more moments. | 再集中在这件事上一阵 |
[19:11] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:12] | We found over 400 milligrams of dextro in Nate’s system | 在他过世之后 我们在他体内发现了 |
[19:16] | after he passed away. | 四百毫克右旋安非他命 |
[19:17] | He didn’t pass away. | 他没过世 |
[19:18] | He OD’d. | 他是用药过量死了 |
[19:20] | Did you know he was taking it? | 你知道他在服药吗 |
[19:25] | He was addicted to it. | 他上瘾了 |
[19:27] | One minute he was happy, the next depressed. | 前一分钟他还高兴 接着就沮丧了 |
[19:30] | We fought about practically everything. | 我们几乎事事都要起争执 |
[19:32] | He wasn’t the same person as when we first started dating. | 他不再是我当初约会的那个人了 |
[19:35] | Do you know where he was getting it? | 你知道他的药从哪里来的吗 |
[19:40] | He was getting it from Luke, wasn’t he? | 是从卢克那里来的 不是吗 |
[19:43] | Did you blame Luke for Nate’s overdose? | 你有怪过卢克害得内特用药过量吗 |
[19:47] | We have evidence that puts you at the crime scene, Melanie. | 我们有证据证明你去过犯罪现场 玛琳娜 |
[19:50] | Things get out of hand? | 情况失控了 |
[19:51] | You’re emotional. You blame him for Nate. | 你情绪激动 怪他害死内特 |
[19:54] | Hit him in the head with the coffee mug. | 用咖啡杯砸了他的头 |
[19:57] | You guys are sick. | 你们太病态了 |
[19:59] | You know that? | 知道吗 |
[20:01] | I went to the library to see if Luke was all right. | 我去图书馆想看看卢克是否还好 |
[20:04] | He took Nate’s death pretty hard. | 他对内特的死耿耿于怀 |
[20:06] | The watch was Nate’s. | 那只表是内特的 |
[20:07] | His grandfather gave it to him. | 他祖父给他的 |
[20:10] | He carried it with him everywhere. | 去哪里都带着它 |
[20:12] | I thought Luke would want it. | 我觉得卢克应该会想拥有它 |
[20:41] | I haven’t even done anything yet. | 我还没做什么呢 |
[20:43] | – Lindsay. – How long has it been? | -琳赛 -过去多久了 |
[20:45] | This thing stinks. | 这东西真臭 |
[20:46] | Lucy, how long has it been? | 露西 多长时间了 |
[20:48] | I don’t know, like, five minutes. | 不知道 有五分钟了吧 |
[20:49] | That should be good. | 应该可以了 |
[20:50] | – Right? – I-I don’t know. | -对吧 -我 不知道 |
[20:52] | You didn’t have a potato | 你没有长得不像 |
[20:53] | without these things growing out of it? Look. | 这样的土豆吗 看啊 |
[20:55] | Who has the lighter? | 打火机在谁那 |
[20:56] | What do you need a lighter for? | 你要打火机干什么 |
[20:57] | To sterilize the needle. | 给针消毒 |
[20:58] | This is a bad idea. | 这真是个烂主意 |
[20:59] | I don’t like this one bit. | 我感觉很不好 |
[21:01] | Caroline, what are you doing? | 卡洛琳 你在干嘛 |
[21:03] | I’m looking out. | 我在放风呢 |
[21:05] | I’m keeping a lookout. | 才能有所防备 |
[21:06] | My mom and dad aren’t even home. | 我爸妈还没回来呢 |
[21:07] | I told you that. | 我告诉过你了 |
[21:09] | Okay, good. Now give me the rubbing alcohol. | 好 可以了 把酒精递给我 |
[21:11] | Rubbing alcohol, too? | 还用酒精 |
[21:13] | I just have to get the rust off of it. | 我只是得把铁锈给弄下去 |
[21:14] | Rust?! What the hell?! | 铁锈 搞神马啊 |
[21:15] | Shh! I’m kidding. | 我开玩笑呢 |
[21:16] | You just don’t want it to get infected. | 只是防止它感染嘛 |
[21:19] | Okay, Lucy. | 好了 露西 |
[21:20] | Hold the potato behind her ear. | 把土豆放在她耳后 |
[21:23] | One, two… | 一 二 |
[21:41] | “Fred goes to the video store on Broadway.” | 弗莱德去百老汇街的音像店 |
[21:43] | Fred, you are a moron. | 弗莱德 你也太笨了吧 |
[21:45] | Online video, dude. | 有网络视频啊 老兄 |
[21:46] | “He buys three videos for $25.” | 他买三张要二十五块钱 |
[21:49] | God, you’re killing me. | 天呐 杀了我吧 |
[21:50] | “This was $15 more than twice what he paid for a box of Goobers.” | 一包花生他要付十五块钱的两倍 |
[21:53] | I would go with Raisinets, but whatever. | 要我肯定选葡萄干 但随便吧 |
[21:56] | “How much were the Goobers?” | 求花生多少钱 |
[21:58] | First of all, five bucks for chocolate covered peanuts? | 第一 巧克力花生要五块钱 |
[22:01] | Second, isn’t this kid in, like AP Calculus? | 第二 这孩子不是有修微积分吗 |
[22:04] | Yo, you hear from Lindsay? | 你有琳赛的消息吗 |
[22:05] | No. | 没有 |
[22:06] | What’s all this? | 这些是什么 |
[22:07] | Uh, Billy Wharton’s phone records. | 比利·沃顿的电话记录 |
[22:09] | Text messages, actually. | 其实都是短信记录 |
[22:11] | Uh, I didn’t find any contact between him and Luke. | 我没有找到他和卢克有任何联系 |
[22:14] | These are all basic algebra problems. | 这些都是基础代数问题 |
[22:16] | So, they’re all like this? | 全都是这些 |
[22:17] | Solve for x, solve for y, | 求解X 求解Y |
[22:19] | two trains leave Grand Central? | 已知 求代数式的值 |
[22:20] | Yeah, everything is fairly innocuous. | 对 基本上都很无关痛痒 |
[22:23] | No sexting, nothing. | 连色情短信都没有 |
[22:24] | It’s pretty disappointing. | 真让人失望 |
[22:25] | I would keep digging, | 要是我 肯定接着挖 |
[22:27] | because Mac’s not done with this kid. | 因为麦克还在查这个孩子 |
[22:33] | Bet you’re not loving the fact that you’re the one | 你肯定接受不了 |
[22:34] | with the surgeon’s hands around here, are you? | 只有你自己在这做研究 对吗 |
[22:36] | Don’t get me started. | 忍了半天了 |
[22:37] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[22:38] | Find anything in Luke’s backpack | 在卢克的背包里有没有找到 |
[22:40] | that’s related to basic algebra? | 和基础代数有关的东西 |
[22:41] | You know, word problems or anything like that? | 例如应用题或是类似的 |
[22:43] | No, not that I can think of. | 没有我能想到的 |
[22:45] | Uh, his notebooks are right there, | 你要是想看的话 |
[22:46] | if you want to take a look. | 他的笔记本就在这儿 |
[22:47] | I need a coffee, huh? | 我得来杯咖啡 |
[22:49] | – You good? – Yeah, I’m good. | -你不来吗 -我不要 |
[22:50] | Don’t worry about it. Thanks. | 不用担心 多谢 |
[23:19] | Hey, Mac, you’ve got to read this. | 麦克 你得来看看这个 |
[23:22] | Check it out, right here. | 看一下 就在这里 |
[23:25] | Open letter to the Times. | 给《时代周刊》的一封公开信 |
[23:27] | “I am a student at Vernon Academy. | 我是弗农学院的一名学生 |
[23:29] | “I feel compelled to bring to light an epidemic | 我有责任要揭露 |
[23:33] | “that is plaguing the school that I have attended | 从我的幼稚园起就在 |
[23:35] | since I was in kindergarten. | 侵蚀这所学校的流行病 |
[23:37] | “It involves the abuse of dextroamphetamines. | 这牵扯到右旋安非他命的滥用 |
[23:40] | “I lost a close friend as a result of this, | 我为此失去了一位挚友 |
[23:44] | and it is incumbent upon…” | 应承担事故责任者为 |
[23:49] | It cuts off there. | 到这里就没有了 |
[23:50] | So Luke wasn’t selling the drugs. | 这么说卢克不是买毒品的人 |
[23:52] | He was going to blow the whistle. | 他是要揭发这一现象的人 |
[24:13] | He looks nervous. | 他看起来很紧张 |
[24:15] | He should be. | 难免的 |
[24:17] | Luke was going public with the dextro abuse. | 卢克本来打算把药品的事公开 |
[24:21] | That’s what the fight in the hallway was about, wasn’t it? | 他们在走廊上打架就是为了这个 对吧 |
[24:24] | He made the story up about Luke cheating off of him. | 他编造了卢克抄他考题的故事 |
[24:27] | Luke confronts him, | 卢克找他当面对质 |
[24:28] | maybe gives him one last out to quit dealing. | 可能给他最后一次交易 停止贩药 |
[24:30] | Billy tells him to piss off. | 比利让他别管闲事 |
[24:37] | This isn’t just some casual lunch. | 这不是个简单的中餐 |
[24:40] | If Billy supplied these kids with dextro, | 如果比利为这些孩子提供药品 |
[24:42] | and Luke was going to go public with the names, | 卢克就会公开名单 |
[24:44] | they all had a lot to lose. | 他们都会为此付出代价 |
[24:45] | I’ll make sure I get their names. | 我会拿得他们的名字 |
[24:51] | Is that Frank? | 那是弗兰克吗 |
[24:52] | That’s Frank. | 是弗兰克 |
[24:58] | What the hell are you doing, Frank? | 你到底在这儿干嘛 弗兰克 |
[25:00] | This isn’t good. | 事情不妙 |
[25:03] | I’m going. | 我去了 |
[25:13] | You want to tell me what you’re doing here? | 你想说说你在这干什么吗 |
[25:15] | That son of a bitch killed my son. | 那个王八蛋杀了我的儿子 |
[25:16] | We don’t know that. | 我们还不能确定 |
[25:18] | You hear me? | 你听到了吗 |
[25:18] | We don’t know that. | 我们还不确定 |
[25:20] | – What’s in your pocket? – Nothing. | -你的口袋里有什么 -什么都没有 |
[25:23] | Take your hand out of your pocket. | 把你的手从口袋里拿出来 |
[25:30] | Listen to me, we don’t even have proof | 听我说 我们还没有证据 |
[25:32] | that Billy was dealing. | 证明比利在进行交易 |
[25:33] | Yes, we do. | 我们有 |
[25:35] | I subpoenaed Billy’s psychiatric records. | 我传唤了比利的精神治疗记录 |
[25:39] | You don’t have probable cause to do that, Frank. | 你没有任何正当理由这样做 弗兰克 |
[25:41] | Judge Spencer owed me a favor. | 史宾赛法官欠我一个人情 |
[25:43] | Billy goes to four different psychiatrists. | 比利有四个不同的精神病医师 |
[25:46] | He fakes the symptoms for ADHD, | 他假装得了多动症 |
[25:48] | then he gets a prescription for dextroamphetamines | 分别从他们那里开取了 |
[25:50] | from all of them. | 右旋安非他命的药方 |
[25:51] | That’s where he gets the stuff from. | 这就是他的货物来源 |
[25:52] | – Two of them he doesn’t even… – I don’t want to hear this. | -他们中的两个甚至 -我不想听这些 |
[25:55] | Judge Spencer owed you a favor? | 什么叫史宾赛法官欠你人情 |
[25:57] | What are you doing, Frank? Listen to yourself. | 你在干什么 弗兰克 你想想清楚 |
[25:59] | He killed Luke. | 他杀了卢克 |
[26:01] | You’re not only jeopardizing the investigation, | 你不仅会影响调查的进行 |
[26:04] | you’re risking your job. | 更有可能会赔上你的工作 |
[26:05] | Now let us do what we do. | 这些事交给我们警察来做 |
[26:06] | If Billy did this, we’ll catch him. | 如果比例确实有罪 我们会以正当途径 |
[26:08] | The right way– no favors. | 将他绳之以法 不用你动用关系 |
[26:11] | Don’t make me go to your bosses. | 别逼我告诉你上司 |
[26:13] | Now, go home. | 现在马上回家 |
[26:14] | I’ll call you later. | 晚点我打给你 |
[26:51] | Okay, ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[26:52] | Pretend to make out with your latest crush. | 假装和你最近的暗恋对象调情 |
[27:02] | Oh, Dillon. Oh, Dillon. | 迪伦 迪伦 |
[27:04] | Dillon? | 迪伦 |
[27:07] | – Wait, Dillon? – Yeah. | -什么 你是说迪伦 -是啊 |
[27:08] | What’s wrong with Dillon? He’s cute. | 迪伦怎么了 他长得多迷人啊 |
[27:10] | He’s got weird teeth…they’re all crooked. | 他牙齿不好看 天天和一群混混在一起 |
[27:13] | So? | 那又怎么样 |
[27:14] | And he wears all black. | 他还总是穿得一身黑 |
[27:15] | I think he’s goth or something. | 我以为他走哥特风呢 |
[27:17] | Ooh, you like bad boys, don’t you? | 你喜欢坏男孩 是不是 |
[27:20] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[27:22] | Cowboys are boring. | 牛仔们都无聊死了 |
[27:23] | – You’re up. – Red. | -到你了 -三 |
[27:25] | R-e-d. | 一二三 |
[27:27] | Green. | 五 |
[27:28] | G-r-e-e-n. | 一二三四五 |
[27:32] | Four. | 东边 |
[27:36] | Truth. What was the last dream you had? | 真心话 说出你做的最后一个梦的内容 |
[27:39] | Are you serious? | 真的假的 |
[27:40] | That’s so lame. | 这个题弱爆了 |
[27:42] | No, I want to hear this. | 不 我想听 |
[27:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:45] | You were all in it. | 跟你们都有关 |
[27:47] | I dreamed that we were all seniors | 我梦见我们都上了高中 |
[27:48] | and we all had our driver’s licenses. | 而且每个人都有驾照 |
[27:51] | Linds, you had a convertible Trans Am. | 小琳 你有一辆敞篷的特兰斯埃姆 |
[27:53] | A Trans Am? | 特兰斯埃姆吗 |
[27:55] | Ford F250, please. | 我要福特F250 |
[27:57] | And we all drove down to the reservoir to our spot. | 我们一起从水库库区开车回家 |
[28:00] | We all had our acceptance letters, | 然后就收到了 |
[28:01] | you know, for colleges. | 大学的录取通知书 |
[28:03] | And we opened them up… | 我们各自打开信封 |
[28:06] | …and we all got into different schools. | 发现我们都进了不同的学校 |
[28:08] | Oh, Caroline. | 不是吧 卡洛琳 |
[28:09] | What the hell, Caroline? | 搞什么鬼 卡洛琳 |
[28:11] | Your last dream, she said, not your last nightmare. | 她让你说你最近的梦 不是噩梦 |
[28:14] | We’re all applying to one school, and that’s it. | 到时候我们就申请同一所学校 |
[28:16] | And everyone’s getting in. | 大伙都会考上 |
[28:17] | And everyone’s going. | 然后一起去上学 |
[28:19] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -没错 -说定了 |
[28:39] | I’m requesting a transfer to NSA. | 我申请调动去国家安全局 |
[28:42] | Approved. | 我批准 |
[28:43] | I think I did it, Jo. | 我做到了 乔 |
[28:45] | What exactly did you do? | 你到底得出什么结论了 |
[28:47] | – I cracked his code. – Whose code? | -我破解了他的暗号 -谁的暗号 |
[28:49] | Billy’s. | 比利的 |
[28:51] | His phone was filled with these algebra problems | 他的手机里都是别的同学 |
[28:53] | sent to him by other students. | 发给他的代数题 |
[28:55] | They’re way too easy to be actual questions | 这些题对这些如此聪明的学生来说 |
[28:57] | from students that are this smart. | 实在简单过头了 |
[28:59] | Ugh, I was never very good at these. | 我一直不擅长这个 |
[29:01] | The questions are a request for dextroamphetamines. | 这些问题都是要预定右旋安非他命的订单 |
[29:04] | And the answer is how many they want? | 答案就是他们要订的数量吗 |
[29:07] | So, Billy is dealing. | 比利确实在贩药 |
[29:09] | Yeah, and the details are all here. | 是的 交易细节都在信息中 |
[29:10] | Check this out. | 你看这个 |
[29:11] | “Jack goes to the driving range.” | “杰克来到高尔夫球场” |
[29:13] | Means the deal is going to go down at the driving range, | 以及就是交易地点在高尔夫球场 |
[29:16] | – most likely Chelsea Piers. – Okay. | -很有可能是切尔西港体育中心 -好的 |
[29:18] | “Buys a bucket of 312 balls.” | “买了312个高尔夫球” |
[29:19] | I mean nobody buys a bucket of 312 balls. | 没有人会一次买312个球 |
[29:21] | Your arm would fall off. | 手臂都会挥断掉 |
[29:23] | So, the deal is going to go down at 3:12. | 这就代表见面时间是3点12分 |
[29:25] | If Jack hits 78 balls in an hour, | 如果杰克一个小时打78个球 |
[29:27] | how many hours will it take for him to hit all 312? | 请问打完312个球一共要多久 |
[29:32] | Okay, well, all right. | 我明白了 |
[29:33] | So, the answer… | 答案是… |
[29:35] | don’t tell me. | 你不许说 |
[29:37] | The answer is | 答案等于 |
[29:38] | 312 divided by 78. | 312除以78 |
[29:43] | – Four. – There you go. | -等于4 -答对 |
[29:44] | That means this person wants four pills. | 也就是说他想买四颗药 |
[29:48] | But how do you know who the person is? | 但你怎么知道买药的是谁呢 |
[29:50] | Well, this one was sent by… | 这条信息发自… |
[29:56] | Melanie Rogers. | 玛琳娜·罗杰斯 |
[29:58] | You lied to me, Melanie. | 你说谎了 玛琳娜 |
[30:00] | I didn’t lie. | 我没有 |
[30:02] | You let us believe that Luke was supplying students | 而你明知道贩卖右旋安非他命的比利 |
[30:05] | with dextroamphetamines when you knew all along | 却误导我说 |
[30:07] | it was Billy who was selling. | 是卢克干的 |
[30:09] | It’s not just Billy. | 不止比利 |
[30:12] | I can name 20 people, right now, that sell the stuff. | 我能立马曝光20名卖药者 |
[30:15] | It’s so easy to get. | 搞药太容易了 |
[30:16] | Most of them have legitimate prescriptions | 药贩很多都是自身就有合法处方 |
[30:18] | or they just go into a shrink, stare out the window, | 没有的那些人就去找心理医生 呆看窗外 |
[30:21] | and say they’re having a hard time focusing in school. | 诉说自己学习时难以集中注意力 |
[30:24] | Why are you taking it? | 你为什么嗑药 |
[30:26] | Such a smart girl. | 如此聪颖一女孩 |
[30:28] | Because it works. | 因为药很奏效 |
[30:30] | B-pluses don’t cut it anymore. | B+成绩已经不再以脱颖而出了 |
[30:32] | Not when you’re trying to get into the top schools. | 够不上顶尖学校的标准 |
[30:35] | Dextro makes you focus, study longer. | 右旋能让人长时间集中精力学习 |
[30:41] | It works. | 很奏效 |
[30:42] | Like it worked for Nate? | 像对内特那样奏效吗 |
[30:44] | If you got caught, you were jeopardizing your whole future. | 一旦东窗事发 你的前途就泡汤了 |
[30:47] | Everything you’d worked so hard for. | 之前所有努力全白费 |
[30:51] | You had a lot to lose if Luke went public and named names. | 卢克抖出整件事的话你的损失会很大 |
[30:54] | I didn’t kill Luke. | 我没杀卢克 |
[30:56] | Then who did? | 那么凶手是谁 |
[30:59] | All I know is Billy said he would take care of it. | 我只知道比利说他会摆平的 |
[31:07] | I’m not seeing him, Adam. | 我没发现他 Adam |
[31:08] | You’ve got to help me out here, man. | 你得帮帮我啊 哥们 |
[31:10] | You should be right on top of him. | 你应该在他上方才对 |
[31:11] | Well, maybe that’s the problem. | 没错 也许这正是问题所在 |
[31:12] | I’m right on top of him, he’s on street level. | 我在他上方 他在街面上 |
[31:14] | That I can’t help you with. | 那我就帮不了你了 |
[31:15] | – But the signal indicates… – Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. | -但是信号显示 -等下等下 |
[31:18] | I got him. | 发现他了 |
[31:18] | Yo! | 唷 |
[31:22] | Heads up. | 看着点儿 |
[31:22] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[31:25] | Stop! Police! | 站住 警察 |
[31:38] | Heads up! | 小心 |
[31:39] | Heads up! Look out! | 小心 看着点儿 |
[31:43] | That’s it. It’s over. | 逮着你了 还跑啥 |
[31:44] | That’s it! | 逮着你了 |
[32:01] | That one. | 那一颗星 |
[32:02] | I’d go to that one. | 我想到那一颗星星 |
[32:05] | The really bright one straight ahead. | 就正上方最闪耀的那颗 |
[32:07] | That’s the North Star. | 是北极星 |
[32:09] | You know because the Big Dipper points to it. | 北斗七星直指着它 |
[32:11] | See? | 看见没 |
[32:14] | Do you think you’ll ever leave here? | 你觉得你以后会离开这儿吗 |
[32:16] | Montana? | 蒙大拿州 |
[32:18] | And go where? | 离开后去哪儿 |
[32:20] | Yeah, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:22] | Anywhere. | 去哪儿都行 |
[32:27] | No. | 不会 |
[32:30] | I like it here. | 我就喜欢这儿 |
[32:34] | I will. | 我会 |
[32:35] | One day. | 将来某天 |
[32:38] | I like how big it is out there. | 我喜欢外面的大世界 |
[32:45] | You heading over? | 你要过去吗 |
[32:47] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[32:49] | Well, you know where I stand on this, but… | 你也知道我对此事的看法 但是 |
[32:52] | you’re my daughter, and I love you. | 你是我女儿 我爱你 |
[32:55] | If you want me to go with you… | 如果你想让我陪你去 |
[32:59] | …I’ll go with you. | 我就会陪你去 |
[33:01] | I love you, too, Dad. | 我也爱你 爸爸 |
[33:06] | I gotta do this on my own. | 我得自己处理这事儿 |
[33:11] | So how were things going with Dr.Ramoi? | 跟罗米奥医生打交道还愉快吗 |
[33:13] | Or Dr. Overbrook. | 或者咱说说奥夫布鲁克医生 |
[33:15] | Or… Dr. Parkston. | 要不说说帕克斯顿医生也行 |
[33:18] | Or Dr. Gleeson. | 格里森医生怎么样 |
[33:22] | Selling dextroamphetamines is a felony, Billy, | 贩卖右旋安非他命可是重罪 比利 |
[33:25] | and you’re looking at I don’t even know how many counts. | 我都没算清你将面临多少项指控 |
[33:28] | But I’m guessing Harvard will not be impressed | 但我猜哈佛大学可不会欣赏 |
[33:30] | with your entrepreneurial skills. | 你的这种经营技巧 |
[33:32] | You sold to Nate Paulson, didn’t you? | 你卖药给内特·博森 是不是 |
[33:34] | Didn’t matter how much he wanted, | 也不在乎他有要买多少 |
[33:35] | or how out of control his addiction was, | 或是药瘾多大 |
[33:38] | you just kept selling to him. | 你就不停地卖药给他 |
[33:40] | And Luke blamed you for his death, | 卢克把他的死归咎于你 |
[33:41] | that’s what the fight was about, wasn’t it? | 所以你们才打了起来 是不是 |
[33:43] | He told you he was going to blow the whistle. | 他告诉你他要揭发此事 |
[33:45] | But you nipped that in the bud, huh? | 但被你摆平了 对吧 |
[33:47] | You found him in the library. | 你在图书馆里发现了他 |
[33:51] | Let me guess: you want a lawyer. | 让我猜猜 你想找律师了 |
[33:53] | No. | 不 |
[33:56] | I want to trade. | 我想做交易 |
[33:58] | Trade? Trade what? | 交易 拿什么交易 |
[34:01] | Mr. Connors. | 康纳先生 |
[34:03] | What are you doing with these? | 你拿这个做什么用 |
[34:05] | We use them as study aids. | 我们把药当成学习辅助用品 |
[34:07] | I mean, to focus, to stay up late. | 用来集中精力 用来熬夜 |
[34:09] | Not to get high or anything. | 不是拿来嗨啊什么的 |
[34:10] | We? | 我们 |
[34:11] | Half the school uses them. | 一半在校生都吃这药 |
[34:13] | Your, your champion debate guys. | 你的 你的冠军辩论队员们 |
[34:15] | The prized pupils at the front of the class. | 教室前排优等生 |
[34:17] | Ever wonder how all those B-pluses turn to A’s? | 你就没纳闷过那些从B+升成A的成绩吗 |
[34:21] | So, now what? | 你说怎么办吧 |
[34:23] | Nothing. Get out of here. | 不怎么办 出去吧 |
[34:50] | You were able to pull those off the murder weapon? | 你在凶器上找到了这些 |
[34:52] | Yeah. Infrared images. | 嗯 利用红外线成像 |
[34:53] | There were too many cracks | 裂痕过多 |
[34:54] | to see a usable print with powder. | 无法识别指纹 |
[34:56] | But as you can see, even with infrared, | 你也看见了 就算利用了红外线成像 |
[34:58] | there’s too much separation and breaks within key points. | 指纹采集处也存在过多的隔断 |
[35:01] | It would never hold up in court. | 这种证据在法庭上站不住脚 |
[35:04] | How are you with Photoshop? | 你PS技术如何 |
[35:07] | Build the missing ridges and print it out for me. | 模拟缺失的部分然后打印出来给我 |
[35:09] | Maybe we won’t need it to hold up in court. | 或许我们不需要它来出庭作证 |
[35:44] | The one who got away. | 逃掉的那个 |
[35:49] | A lot of nerve showing up here. | 敢来这里真的很有勇气啊 |
[35:54] | I’m guessing you’ve got something to say, | 我看你有话要说 |
[35:55] | so why don’t you have a seat, huh? | 我们何不坐下来呢 |
[35:58] | How much money did you get out of the cash register that day? | 你那天从收银机拿走多少钱 |
[36:03] | How much? | 多少钱 |
[36:06] | I want to know how much those lives were worth to you. | 我想知道那些生命对你来说值多少钱 |
[36:11] | This is going to be a disappointing little discussion. | 说出来这可让人有些失望 |
[36:14] | For both of us. | 让你我都失望 |
[36:16] | You were at the trial. | 庭审你也在 |
[36:19] | You heard me then, hear me now. | 你当时也听我说了 现在我再说一次 |
[36:21] | It wasn’t me. | 那不是我干的 |
[36:23] | You I.D.’d the wrong guy. | 你找错认了 |
[36:25] | Right. | 好吧 |
[36:28] | Yeah, I read your appeals. | 我看到你的上诉了 |
[36:31] | They’re all based on the unreliability | 在”一个目击者的证词并不可靠”上 |
[36:33] | of a single eyewitness. | 大做文章 |
[36:35] | 16 years go by, | 16年过去了 |
[36:37] | you waltz into that courtroom and point your finger at me? | 你突然出现并且指认我 |
[36:42] | Please. | 拜托 |
[36:43] | I feel sorry for you. | 我真为你感到遗憾 |
[36:47] | I do. | 真的 |
[36:48] | Why did you come here? | 你为什么来这 |
[36:50] | What is it that you want, huh? | 你到底想要什么 |
[36:53] | Absolution? | 忏悔 |
[36:55] | You want this off your conscience? | 你想要逃避良心的谴责 |
[36:59] | You came to the wrong place, little girl. | 你来错地方了 小姑娘 |
[37:01] | All these years. | 这么些年来 |
[37:04] | All the appeals. | 所有的上诉 |
[37:07] | All the denials. | 所有的否认 |
[37:09] | What if we argue this? | 如果事实是这样的 |
[37:11] | What if we argue that? | 如果事实是那样的 |
[37:15] | You still can’t state the simple truth. | 你就是不能说实话 |
[37:31] | You’ve had quite a year, Mr. Connors. | 你得了不少奖啊 康纳先生 |
[37:33] | 2011 Teacher of the Year. | 2011年度最佳教师奖 |
[37:37] | And awards for excellence from New York universities | 还有纽约大学颁发的 |
[37:40] | honoring high school teachers. | 优秀高中教师奖 |
[37:43] | One for $5,000. | 一个五千美金 |
[37:45] | Coach of the debate team champions. | 辩论冠军队的导师 |
[37:48] | Some would think you deserve a raise. | 看起来你真该升职了 |
[37:50] | The administration did. | 教务处确实这么认为 |
[37:51] | I’ve been very fortunate, yes. | 我非常的幸运 |
[37:53] | But it also was a lot of hard work. | 但这同样需要很多的努力 |
[37:57] | I’m sure it was. | 我相信是的 |
[37:59] | I don’t doubt that you’re a damn fine teacher. | 我从不怀疑你是个好老师 |
[38:03] | But you have a responsibility that transcends good grades | 但你负责培养 |
[38:07] | and churning out Ivy League students. | 高分常青藤联校学生 |
[38:11] | You have a responsibility to safeguard the welfare | 你同样还负责 |
[38:14] | of the kids who walk these halls. | 维护这里孩子的福利 |
[38:17] | I’m not sure I understand what you’re getting at. | 我不明白你想说什么 |
[38:20] | Oh, I think you do. | 我相信你懂得 |
[38:22] | We had a chat with Billy Wharton. | 我们和比利·沃顿谈过 |
[38:25] | Luke! | 卢克 |
[38:27] | Luke. | 卢克 |
[38:28] | What has gotten into you, son? | 你怎么了 孩子 |
[38:35] | What the hell was that all about? | 到底发生什么事了 |
[38:38] | – He knows. – Knows what? | -他知道了 -知道什么 |
[38:39] | That I sell my stuff. | 我卖那些东西 |
[38:42] | He says it’s gone too far. | 他说这太出格了 |
[38:43] | He’s going to go public, to the Times or something. | 他要揭露给《时代周刊》或别的什么 |
[38:45] | – What exactly did he say? – I don’t know. | -他具体怎么说的 -我不知道 |
[38:46] | But you better fix it. | 但你必须搞定这事 |
[38:48] | Because if I go down, you’re going down with me. | 因为如果我完蛋了 你也完蛋了 |
[38:55] | You couldn’t afford to let Luke go to the media with his story. | 你不能让卢克向媒体曝光这件事 |
[38:58] | I didn’t touch Luke. | 我没碰卢克 |
[38:59] | No. But you did touch this. | 是没有 但你碰这个了 |
[39:09] | I just wanted him to consider how many lives would be | 我只是想让他知道 |
[39:14] | affected if he went forward with this. | 如果他去披露此事会影响多少人 |
[39:21] | Luke, consider what you’re doing, son. | 卢克 好好想想你在做什么 儿子 |
[39:24] | Don’t call me “Son.” | 别叫我孩子 |
[39:26] | Billy told me that you know. | 比利告诉我你都知道了 |
[39:27] | It’s more complicated than that. | 事情没那么简单 |
[39:29] | No. No, it isn’t. | 对 没那么简单 |
[39:30] | You should have said something a long time ago. | 你很久以前就该出面阻止了 |
[39:33] | And I should have said something. | 我也该站出来 |
[39:35] | They’ll fire me. | 我会被解雇 |
[39:36] | I’ll lose my job. | 我会丢了工作的 |
[39:39] | I have a family. | 我还要养家 |
[39:40] | A daughter. | 我有个女儿 |
[39:41] | You should have thought about that before. | 你早就该想到了 |
[39:42] | I’m begging you, son. | 我求求你了 孩子 |
[39:44] | Don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[39:45] | I’ve been at this school for 12 years. | 我在这所学校已经12年了 |
[39:47] | I’ve known you since you were in kindergarten. | 我看着你从幼儿园长大 |
[39:49] | Think of the other students. | 替其他学生想想 |
[39:50] | The futures that are at stake. | 他们的未来岌岌可危 |
[39:51] | What about Nate? | 那内特怎么办 |
[39:53] | What about his future? | 他的未来怎么办 |
[39:55] | I have to live the rest of my life | 如果我现在不站出来 |
[39:56] | with the guilt of… of not saying anything. | 我将抱憾终身 |
[39:58] | And so should you. | 你也应该感到遗憾 |
[40:20] | Don’t pretend you’re concerned about your students. | 别装的好像关心学生一样 |
[40:24] | The only future you were concerned about was your own. | 你只关心你自己的未来 |
[40:46] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[41:37] | Daniel Katums, do you have any last words? | 丹尼尔·凯特斯 最后还有什么要说的吗 |
[41:47] | I’m sorry for what I’ve done. | 我很抱歉 为我所做的一切 |