Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第9季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第9季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:10] Yo, watch out! 当心点
[00:19] Wait. Are you kidding me? 等等 你耍我呢吧
[00:22] I thought you said this story was about a princess, 你不是说这是个跟公主有关的故事吗
[00:24] Not some cops chasing some dude. 怎么讲起一帮警察追坏蛋来了
[00:26] It is. I’m just setting it up. 的确跟公主有关 我不过是在做铺垫
[00:27] Okay? See? 知道吗
[00:29] It’s called backstory. 这叫做背景故事
[00:30] Well, how about getting to the front story? 那赶紧开始讲”前”景故事吧
[00:34] Well, I… 我…
[00:35] Detective Flack is chasing the bad guy. 弗莱克警探在追坏蛋
[00:45] – Where is it, Rennick? – Where’s what? -在哪儿 瑞雷克 -什么在哪儿
[00:46] The gun you used to kill Roger Murray with. 就是你杀死罗杰·迈瑞的那把枪
[00:48] Who? 谁
[00:49] I pulled a hamstring scaling that truck over there. 我翻过那辆卡车的时候把脚筋都给拉伤了
[00:51] You don’t want to mess with me right now. 现在惹我可没什么好下场
[00:52] – Hey, man, come on! – Listen to me. -放开我 -听我说
[00:54] We got your blood, we got your prints. 现场有你的血样和指纹
[00:56] You’re going away. The only question is for how long? 你躲得过初一 躲不过十五
[01:01] It’s in the pond. 在池塘里
[01:03] Turtle Pond. 小龟池塘
[01:06] Near the dock. 在码头附近
[01:08] Let’s go. 咱们走
[01:09] Let’s go. 走
[01:11] I swear, I threw it in there. 我发誓我扔到里面了
[01:17] Between the mud and the zero visibility, 池塘里除了泥巴还是泥巴
[01:19] I got nothing. 我什么都没找到
[01:20] Might need more divers; it’s a big pond. 可能要多派几名潜水员 这个池塘面积不小
[01:23] Rennick’s not getting away with murder. 不能让瑞雷克这个杀人犯逍遥法外
[01:25] Drain it. 把水抽干
[01:28] Drain it? 把水抽干
[01:32] Ugh. Drain the pond? 把池塘的水抽干
[01:34] How long is this gonna take? 这得要多久啊
[01:36] Uh, well, not nearly as long as a lineup takes. 远不如指认罪犯花的时间长
[01:38] Your mom’s gonna be… at least another hour, 你妈妈起码要再过一个小时才能出来
[01:41] And I don’t see anybody rushing over here to take my report, 而且没人急着过来给我录口供
[01:44] so I think we’re stuck. 看来我们只能乖乖在这儿等了
[01:45] If you’re a cop, 你既然是个警察
[01:46] why can’t you report your stolen car to yourself? 那为什么不能向自己上报失车
[01:49] Um, well, cause I’m not a cop. 因为我不是个警察
[01:51] No, I mean, I work with cops. 我只不过跟警察合作而已
[01:53] Yeah, I do cop stuff, 我的确会做警察该做的事情
[01:54] but I’m a… I’m a crime scene investigator. 但我是个犯罪现场调查员
[02:04] Okay, fine. 好吧
[02:05] Girls, I’ll tell you about the princess. 姑娘们 我给你们讲公主的故事
[02:07] So we’re all in the Turtle Pond– 我们都进了小龟池塘
[02:09] You know, in Central Park– 在中央公园
[02:10] Looking for the bad guy’s gun. 找那个坏蛋的枪
[02:13] Everybody spread out. 大家分散开
[02:40] No way. 不是吧
[02:42] I found it. 我找到了
[02:44] I found it! 我找到了
[03:02] Mac? 麦克
[03:04] Another gun? 又找到一把枪吗
[03:06] Another murder. 又发现一起谋杀
[04:03] Yeah. 喂
[04:05] Okay. I got it. Keep me posted. 好 明白了 随时跟我汇报
[04:09] She’s been underwater for at least a couple of days, 她起码在水里待了好几天了
[04:12] So any evidence of foul play would definitely be compromised. 所有犯罪证据都被破坏了
[04:15] No purse, no ID, no cell phone. 身上没有钱包 身份证 手机
[04:19] So far she doesn’t match a description 她跟最近失踪人口报告中的描述
[04:20] on any recent missing persons reports. 都不相符
[04:26] Blunt force trauma. 钝器造成的创伤
[04:28] Enough to kill her. 足以致命
[04:31] Drain plug’s missing. 排水塞不见了
[04:32] She’s tied down. 她被绑在船底
[04:34] Well-thought-out suicide? 精心策划的谋杀
[04:35] Mugging gone wrong? 抢劫犯失手杀人
[04:37] Well, they didn’t take her earrings. 她的耳环还在
[04:39] Quite an elaborate way 如果真的是拦路抢劫
[04:40] for a grab-and-go guy to dispose of a body. 那凶手处理尸体还真够用心
[04:43] Eliminates mugging. 排除了抢劫的可能
[04:44] Quite a ball gown, so… 她穿了件漂亮的舞裙
[04:46] I’m not buying suicide. 我可不信是自杀
[04:48] That leaves good, old-fashioned murder. 那就只可能是传统方式的谋杀了
[04:51] So we’ve got a castle, 城堡脚下
[04:54] and a princess. 有位公主
[04:56] And an unhappy ending. 童话以悲剧收尾
[05:19] Is that what she was killed with? 那是凶器吗
[05:21] No, um… 不是…
[05:24] That actually was a piece of a spaceship. 其实那是块太空飞船的残骸
[05:31] Let’s go. 走
[08:18] Prints got a match to Ashley Braden, 26. 根据指纹查到阿什莉·布雷登 26岁
[08:21] Had a juvie record for a meth bust about eight years ago. 八年前因毒品交易进了少管所
[08:23] Been clean ever since. 自此就没有犯罪记录了
[08:24] Part-time student Chelsea U, no next of kin. 切尔西大学的兼读学生 没有近亲
[08:27] No signs of pulmonary edema. 没有肺水肿迹象
[08:29] Means she was dead before she went in the water. 说明她在下水前就死了
[08:32] COD is subdural hematoma, 死因是硬脑膜下血肿
[08:35] caused by massive blunt force trauma. 钝器击打所致
[08:38] Analysis of the trace you recovered from the wound 对伤口复原获得的痕迹进行分析后
[08:40] suggests that the weapon was a banded metamorphic deposit, 发现凶器是一种片岩
[08:43] containing quartz, mica, feldspar and biotite. 成分包括石英 云母 长石 和黑云母
[08:47] She was killed with a rock. 她是被石头砸死的
[08:48] Specifically, manhattan schist. 具体来说 就是曼哈顿片岩
[08:51] Which doesn’t help us, cause the city’s full of it. 意义不大 因为城里遍地都是这东西
[08:53] Time of death? 死亡时间
[08:55] Well, given the water temperature, 考虑到水温
[08:56] and extensive skin slippage, 以及大面积的皮肤滑移
[08:58] I’d say she’d been underwater approximately 60 hours 我认为在发现她之前 她已经泡在水里
[09:01] when you found her. 大概60小时了
[09:02] And how long before that was she killed? 她遇害是进水之前多久的事情
[09:04] Lividity is exclusively along her right side. 只在尸体右侧发现了伤口
[09:09] Consistent with her position in the boat. 与她在船中的姿势吻合
[09:11] So she was probably pushed out into the water 所以她应该是遇害之后几分钟之内
[09:13] within minutes of her death. 就被推到水里
[09:15] Which would suggest she was killed in the park, 这就意味着 她是在公园内遇害的
[09:17] quite close to the pond. 而且离池塘不远
[09:19] 60 hours… 60小时
[09:19] Puts it at Saturday night, around midnight. 是在周六晚上午夜时分
[09:22] Stomach contents revealed traces of arothron hispidus, 胃残留物中发现了纹腹叉鼻鲀
[09:26] also known as puffer fish. 是一种河豚鱼
[09:27] Very expensive sushi. 非常昂贵的寿司
[09:29] And delicious. 同样非常美味
[09:30] Her last meal was to die for. 她的最后一餐值了
[09:33] Fancy meal, fancy dress, fancy party… 精致晚餐 华丽礼服 高档派对
[09:36] That begs the question, 提出了这样一个问题
[09:37] where was Ashley before she was at the park? 阿什莉到公园之前 人在哪里
[09:39] And who was she with? 还有她和谁在一起
[09:41] I may have discovered evidence of a struggle. 我发现了可能是挣扎痕迹的证据
[09:44] I took subdermal photos. 我拍摄了皮下照片
[09:49] Very light discoloration. 很轻微的变色
[09:51] Yeah, but then I found… 然后我却发现了
[09:55] Burst capillaries. 毛细血管破裂
[09:58] And in a circular pattern, around her wrist. 绕她手腕一周
[10:05] Somebody grabbed her. 有人抓住了她
[10:06] And she resisted. 然后她反抗了
[10:08] Ashley didn’t go down without a fight. 阿什莉曾垂死一搏
[11:13] I just want you to look me in the eye 我只想让你看着我的眼睛
[11:14] And tell me nothing’s wrong. 然后告诉我什么事都没有
[11:16] You’re suffering from what’s called anomic aphasia. 你的病叫做命名性失语症
[11:19] I can appreciate your optimism, 我很欣赏你这乐观的态度
[11:21] But you cannot do this alone. 但是你一个人撑不过来
[11:30] Christine, uh, when you get this, 克里斯汀 看到这条之后
[11:33] Can you call me? 可以打给我吗
[11:35] I don’t want to leave things… 我不想让这些事继续
[11:39] Just call me, please. 一定要打给我
[11:53] You got a match on the gun from the pond? 池塘里发现的那把枪找到匹配了吗
[11:55] 100%. 百分百吻合
[11:56] Sent the ballistics report to the D.A., 已经把报告送到地方检察官那里 了
[11:58] And Rennick’s probably pled out by now. 瑞雷克这会估计都该放出来了
[12:00] What’s that? 那是什么
[12:02] That is an excellent question, Mac. 问的好 麦克
[12:03] I found this in the pond. 我是在池塘里发现的
[12:04] Strange etchings, Carbon trace from intense heat, 奇怪的蚀刻 剧烈高温造成的碳迹
[12:07] And radioactivity. 还具有放射性
[12:09] Not enough to be dangerous, just intriguing. 不足以构成危害 只是很有趣
[12:12] But here is the pièce de résistance: 然而亮点在于
[12:15] I found particles combined of nickel, iron and olivine. 我发现了由镍 铁还有橄榄石组成的微粒
[12:19] Space dust. 太空尘埃
[12:20] That’s right, M.T. Okay? 回答正确 大麦
[12:22] This is not of this earth. 这个不是地球上的东西
[12:28] So… What’d the boss cop say? 那 那个警察头头怎么说
[12:30] Well, he said, um… 他说
[12:32] Fascinating. 真有意思
[12:34] Now clear the rest of the guns, 现在把其它的枪也清理了
[12:36] And don’t ever call me “M.T.” again. 然后再也不许叫我大麦
[12:39] All right. 好的
[12:44] Give me some good news. 告诉我点好消息
[12:47] My 14-year-old daughter broke up with her boyfriend. 我14岁的女儿和男朋友分手了
[12:50] And I found a trace of flora 然后我发现了植物体的痕迹
[12:53] wedged behind a rhinestone on the back of our vic’s shoe, 就嵌在受害者鞋跟的一块水钻后面
[12:55] Which suggests that she was dragged along the ground. 这说明受害者被在地上拖动过
[12:58] If Edna can give us a match to a plant in the park, 如果环境DNA可以找到公园里植物的匹配
[13:00] it could give us the primary crime scene. 就可以带我们找到案发现场
[13:02] More good news. 还有好消息
[13:03] I found a bloodstain on our victim’s dress. 我在受害者的礼服上找到了一块血迹
[13:05] Not her own. 不是她自己的
[13:06] After three days in water? 在水里泡了三天还能找到
[13:08] It was under her arm. 夹在她胳膊下面了
[13:09] GC/MS analysis found aluminum sulfate. 气相色谱质谱仪分析发现了硫酸铝
[13:12] A dye-fixing agent. 是固色剂
[13:13] It’s also an ingredient in antiperspirant, 它还是止汗露的原料之一
[13:15] which is why it preserved the bloodstain. 也是血渍得以保留的原因
[13:17] It is human, so 血渍是人的 所以
[13:18] I’m running it through CODIS right now 我正在用DNA联合识别系统做检测
[13:19] to see if we can get a hit. 看能不能有发现
[13:21] There’s also something unusual 她衣服上的商标
[13:22] about the labels on her clothes. 也有点不寻常的地方
[13:24] Bargain basement brand, right? 很廉价的牌子对吗
[13:27] Her dress… a designer label, 她的礼服 却是名牌
[13:29] Very expensive. 价格不菲
[13:30] She’s a part-time student. 她是个兼职的学生
[13:31] How’d she afford a dress like that? 怎么买得起这种礼服
[13:33] She didn’t. 她不是买
[13:36] The tag’s still on. 商标还在
[13:37] Clearly, she was going to return it. 她明显是打算还回去的
[13:39] A poor girl trying to look rich. 想打扮成有钱人家的穷丫头
[13:42] Cinderella story. 真实版灰姑娘的故事
[13:47] – Hey, Jo? – Yeah. -乔 -什么事
[13:50] Last week, I was a bit short with you. 上个礼拜 我对你有点冷淡
[13:53] You made your point. 你说得不错
[13:57] Already forgotten. 早没放在心上了
[14:02] The face behind the blood trace. 血迹真正的主人
[14:06] Joseph Skiver. 约瑟夫·斯凯沃
[14:16] Steady. 稳着点
[14:18] Check the interiors. 看看里面
[14:20] Nah, I got it. 不用了 我行的
[14:30] NYPD. 纽约警局
[14:35] Why does that never work? 怎么总是越喊越跑呢
[14:36] Watch it, watch it! 看着 看着
[14:40] Hey, buddy. 伙计
[14:42] Nice move. 这招精彩
[14:44] I’m not holding, man. Search me all you want. 我没藏了哥们 你可以随便搜
[14:46] Here’s something you’ve never heard a cop say 说句你从没听警察说过的
[14:49] I’m gonna take your word for it. 你这句我信
[14:50] Let’s go. 走吧
[14:58] Assault, fraud, burglary, possession of meth, 人身攻击 欺诈 盗窃 藏有冰毒
[15:01] Trafficking in meth, 贩卖冰毒
[15:03] Trafficking in proscribed wildlife. 贩卖受保护野生动物
[15:06] “Proscribed wildlife”? 受保护野生动物
[15:08] I’m diversifying. 我是多元化经营
[15:10] How about murder? 那谋杀呢
[15:11] Yeah, stick it all on me. 好啊 都赖我头上吧
[15:13] I’m a pincushion, baby. 黑锅我背得多了 宝贝
[15:16] Just for giggles, who’d I kill? 说来好笑 我杀谁了
[15:17] Ashley Braden. 阿什莉·布雷登
[15:24] Ashley’s dead? 阿什莉死了
[15:29] God. 天呐
[15:32] And you think I did it ’cause I got a rap sheet? 因为我前科累累你就认为是我干的
[15:34] We found your blood on her clothes. 我们在她衣服上发现了你的血迹
[15:36] – What? – How’d you cut your hand? -什么 -你的手怎么伤的
[15:39] Are you kidding me? I would never… 开玩笑吗 我才不会
[15:40] That’s not the answer I’m looking for, Skiver. 你没回答我的问题 斯凯沃
[15:42] Uh… It’s a bite, feeding the toucan. 是被咬伤的 喂犀鸟的时候被咬的
[15:47] Those things are nasty. 那些小东西脾气不好
[15:50] Thought you were going to come up with something lame. 还以为你会说些蹩脚的理由
[15:52] When did you last see Ashley? 你最后看见阿什莉是什么时候
[15:53] Uh, Saturday night, at her place. 周六晚上 在她家
[15:56] She told me she couldn’t see me anymore. 她跟我说她不能再见我了
[15:58] Didn’t want to give her boyfriend the wrong idea. 不想让她男朋友误会
[16:01] She was all dressed up… 她打扮得光彩照人
[16:03] She was going out? 她当时准备出去
[16:04] Yeah. 对
[16:05] With richie rich. 和个高帅富
[16:07] The boyfriend. 就是她男朋友
[16:09] He was throwing some big thing 他在中央公园的城堡
[16:10] at the castle in Central Park. 办了大型宴会
[16:12] Does he have a name? 那个他有名字吗
[16:14] She wouldn’t tell me. 她不愿意告诉我
[16:15] Sounds to me like Ashley dumped you. 听着像是阿什莉不认你了
[16:18] That must’ve made you pretty angry. 一定让你火冒三丈吧
[16:20] You don’t understand. 你不明白
[16:21] When I met Ashley, 我遇见阿什莉的时候
[16:22] her folks had just been killed in a car crash. 她爸妈出车祸都去世了
[16:24] She was alone. 她无依无靠的
[16:26] And, yeah, she got into a lot of dark stuff ’cause of me. 没错 因为我的缘故让她麻烦缠身
[16:27] That’s what made me pretty angry. 这的确让我火冒三丈
[16:30] When she told me she was moving on, 她告诉我她打算去过新生活的时候
[16:31] Yeah, it broke my heart. 没错 我是伤心
[16:33] But I was happy for her. 但我为她高兴
[16:37] How did your blood end up on her dress? 你的血怎么会弄到她的礼服上了
[16:39] I don’t know. 我不知道
[16:42] Must’ve been when I was giving her a hug good-bye. 一定是告别的时候 我拥抱她弄上去的
[16:51] I would never do anything to hurt Ashley. 我是绝不会伤害阿什莉的
[17:00] You believe him? 你相信他吗
[17:01] He was alone most of the evening, 他几乎整晚都是独自一人
[17:03] no one to corroborate his alibi. 也没有不在场证人
[17:05] His blood’s on our victim’s dress. 他的血迹还粘在死者的礼服上
[17:07] A toucan? Really? 犀鸟 真的假的
[17:09] Had a cousin that worked with birds. 我表哥就和鸟打交道
[17:11] They can be vicious. 它们确实挺凶残
[17:12] We need to put Skiver in central park at the time of the murder, 现在只需证明谋杀当时斯凯沃就在中央公园
[17:15] with that rock in his hand. 而且挥起石头正是他
[17:16] – And then there’s always the new boyfriend. – Run with it. -她的新男友也有嫌疑 -一并在查
[17:19] In the meantime, we’re going back to the crime scene. 我们还得回现场找点东西
[17:21] All right. 好的
[17:24] EDNA matched the leaf to hibiscus moscheutos. 环境DNA检查表明该叶子属于芙蓉葵
[17:26] It only grows around here. 这种植物只生长在这片区域
[17:29] Who catalogs every plant in central park? 竟然有人做了中央公园的植物志
[17:32] I’m guessing single guy, 他肯定是个单身汉
[17:33] No kids. 而且没有孩子
[17:36] Is that it? 是不是这棵
[17:40] Boom. 答对
[17:41] Let’s see what we can find. 看看能找到些什么
[17:44] Did she just use my word? 她是不是偷了我的口头禅
[18:54] Hey, Mac. 嗨 麦克
[18:55] Park operations put me onto 公园管理人员帮我找到了
[18:56] the caterer of Saturday night’s party. 周六晚上在这里举办派对的负责人
[18:58] I should have the guest list ASAP. 应该很快可以拿到宾客名单
[19:00] I understand there was some serious money 当晚观景城堡接待的
[19:02] in belvedere castle the other night. 都是达官贵人
[19:04] Over 300 people. Manhattan’s elite. 有超过三百名曼哈顿名流
[19:06] That’s a lot of suspects. 嫌疑犯真不少
[19:07] Hoping the guest list can narrow it down 希望能从名单里排查出阿什莉
[19:08] to Ashley and a plus-one. 及其男伴
[19:10] The boyfriend? 你说她男友吗
[19:11] Got my fingers crossed. 希望如此吧
[19:13] This area open to the public? 这片区域对公众开放吗
[19:15] Only during private events. 只对私人活动开放
[19:17] All those people, 这么多宾客
[19:18] and not one of them reported Ashley Braden missing. 竟然没人上报阿什莉·布雷登的失踪
[19:22] Why? 为什么
[21:39] You ever see me rip up a check for 50 grand, 如果你发现我把一张五万元的支票撕了
[21:41] do me a favor and shoot me. 麻烦一枪崩倒我
[21:43] Consider it done. 包在我身上
[21:43] Okay.’Cause the paper that Sid found on the vic’s body 希德在尸体上找到的纸片
[21:46] is a match to the check that I recovered at the crime scene. 和我在现场找到的支票相吻合
[21:48] Also found blood trace on a jewelry clasp. 同时还找到了带血的首饰
[21:50] It doesn’t belong to Skiver. 血液不是斯凯沃的
[21:54] Neither does I check. 两个都没查到来源
[21:55] It does connect to Ashley Braden. 支票肯定和阿什莉·布雷登有关
[21:57] I filled in the missing letters. 我补上了空白的地方
[21:59] Fits like a glass slipper, no? 和水晶鞋一样吻合 是不
[22:01] $50,000 check made out to our vic. 一张给死者的五万元支票
[22:04] Not much left of the signature. 可惜签名看不清了
[22:07] No. 是啊
[22:08] It ends with e-l-l-o, or-or i-l-l-o. 词尾是ello或者illo之类的
[22:14] Taylor. 泰勒
[22:15] Hey, Mac. 嗨 麦克
[22:16] So Ashley Braden was a guest 阿什莉·布雷登确实受邀
[22:17] of the vice president of the coronation group. 参加副总统的加冕仪式
[22:20] A guy by the name of Matthew Dibello. 邀请者是一个叫马修·迪贝罗的男人
[22:23] – Dibello. Matthew Dibello. – Perfect. -迪贝罗 马修·迪贝罗 -太好了
[22:25] Hold on. 稍等片刻
[22:29] That’s our guy. 就是他
[22:30] I’ll meet you there. 我过去和你会合
[22:33] Boom. 搞定
[22:37] Do you know an Ashley Braden? 你认识阿什莉·布雷登吗
[22:38] Yes, why? 认识 怎么了
[22:40] When was the last time you saw her? 你最后一次看到她是什么时候
[22:42] Saturday night. 周六晚上
[22:43] We had a corporate function. 我们一起参加了公司聚会
[22:45] And how did that go? 结果呢
[22:46] Fine. 还行
[22:47] No issues with Ashley? 和阿什莉一切都好吗
[22:50] We… had words. 我们吵了几句
[22:53] What’s going on? 到底怎么了
[22:54] You haven’t seen her for three days, 你三天没见到她了
[22:56] but you haven’t reported her missing. 怎么没有报案说她失踪
[22:59] Because she isn’t missing. 因为她没有失踪啊
[23:00] She’s in Kansas City. 她去堪萨斯了
[23:02] And you know that because… 你怎么知道的
[23:03] I got a text from her Sunday morning, 周日早上她给我发了信息
[23:05] saying she was going there for a few days to cool off. 说她要出去几天 彼此冷静一下
[23:08] That’s not what happened, Matthew. 事情并非如此 马修
[23:10] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[23:13] She was murdered. 她被谋杀了
[23:14] Saturday night in the park. 就在周六晚上
[23:16] Ashley? 阿什莉
[23:17] No, no, no. 不可能
[23:18] she’s in Kansas City. 她去堪萨斯了
[23:20] Matthew, I was wondering… 马修 我想说…
[23:21] Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t know you were in a meeting. 抱歉 我不知道你在开会
[23:26] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[23:29] Ashley’s been murdered. 阿什莉被杀了
[23:31] Oh, Matthew, what? 马修你说什么
[23:34] Detectives, this is my mother, 警探 这是我母亲
[23:35] Krista Dibello. 克里斯塔·迪贝罗
[23:37] Why don’t you tell us a little more 不如跟我们详细讲一下
[23:38] about the words you had with Ashley. 你和阿什莉的争吵
[23:43] Ashley, uh, was late. 阿什莉迟到了
[23:48] We argued. 我们吵起来
[23:50] She left. 然后她就走了
[23:51] Did it get physical? 你们动手了吗
[23:53] Did I hit her? 你是想问我打她没有吗
[23:54] No. 没有
[23:57] I grabbed her wrist. 我抓住她的手腕
[23:59] Her jewelry must’ve scratched me, 一定是她戴的珠宝划到我了
[24:01] But I never hit her. 但我绝对没打她
[24:03] You know she had a history, 你知道她不光彩的过去
[24:04] a criminal record, some shady friends? 一次犯罪记录和一帮损友
[24:07] That wasn’t a secret, and it didn’t matter to us. 那早就众所周知了 我们完全不介意
[24:09] Then why’d you write her a check for $50,000? 那你为什么要给她五万美金的支票
[24:12] I didn’t. 我没有啊
[24:14] I’ve never seen that check before. 我从没见过这张支票
[24:16] Is that your signature? 那是你的签名吗
[24:18] It must be a forgery. 一定是伪造的
[24:19] A lot of people have access to your personal checkbook? 一般人能随随便便动你的支票簿吗
[24:26] I can’t explain that check, 我没法儿解释支票的事
[24:28] but there’s something you have to understand about Ashley. 但有件事关于阿什莉 你必须明白
[24:31] She was honest with me. 那就是她对我很诚实
[24:32] I knew about her past, 我了解她的过去
[24:34] and it only made me love her more. 这只能令我更爱她
[24:37] There was no blackmail, 如果你以为她在敲诈
[24:39] if that’s what you’re suggesting. 那么你就大错特错了
[24:41] You won’t mind if we take a DNA sample. 你不介意我们取点DNA样本吧
[24:44] I think I should consult my attorney. 我应该先咨询一下律师
[24:46] I thought you had nothing to hide? 你不是没什么需要隐瞒的吗
[24:48] Gentlemen, I understand you have to do your job, 先生们 我明白你们得公事公办
[24:51] but let me be very clear. 但希望你们听我说一句
[24:52] Matthew loved Ashley. 马修爱阿什莉
[24:55] He never, 他永远
[24:56] never could have hurt her. 永远也不会伤害她
[25:01] I’ll give you whatever you need. 你们要什么我都给
[25:04] So did the prince do it or not? 那王子到底有没有做坏事呢
[25:07] Even if he did the crime, 就算他犯罪了
[25:08] he won’t be doing the time. 他也不会被关起来吧
[25:10] My story, my moral. 我的故事 我定准则
[25:13] His reaction was genuine. 他的反应很诚恳
[25:15] He didn’t know Ashley Braden was dead. 他确实不知道阿什莉·布雷登死了
[25:17] Okay, but he’s lying about something. 但他一定还隐瞒了什么
[25:19] We need to track down Ashley’s cell. 我们需要追查阿什莉的狱友
[25:40] Do you believe in luck? 你相信运气这回事儿吗
[25:45] Seneca said, “Luck is the intersection 塞内加曾说过 “运气来自于
[25:48] of preparation and opportunity.” “充分的准备和良好的机遇”
[25:50] Well, then opportunity just knocked. 看来良好的机遇给我们碰上了
[25:53] Do you know where the midtown Manhattan 你知道曼哈顿市中心
[25:55] meteorological station is located? 气象观测站在哪里吗
[25:58] Belvedere castle. 在观景城堡
[25:59] 50 feet from where I found a single blood drop, footprints 离那50米的地方 我发现一滴血和脚印
[26:02] and a bizarre circular divot pattern. 还有草皮上奇怪的圆形图案
[26:05] Sid estimated the time of death as around midnight. 希德估计死亡时间大约是在午夜
[26:07] On Saturday night at precisely 12:01 a.m., 就在周六凌晨12点01分
[26:11] it started raining. 天上开始下雨
[26:12] And then at 12:14, it stopped. 到12点14分 雨停了
[26:15] The circular divot pattern 草皮上有圆形图形
[26:16] was from somebody holding an umbrella. 是由于当时有人撑伞造成的
[26:18] Which means they had to be standing there 也就是说他们至少在
[26:20] – for at least some part of that 13 minutes. – Right, -下雨的那13分钟站在那里 -没错
[26:23] And also the pieces of the check that Danny found 而且丹尼在河对面找到的
[26:25] across the lake, they also had water damage from the rain. 支票碎片上 也有雨淋的水痕
[26:29] This umbrella duplicates the ring pattern 这把雨伞复制出和现场找到的
[26:31] I found at the site. 一样的圆形图案
[26:34] Then I calibrated this pressure-sensitive mat 接着我测量了这个压敏垫子
[26:37] to register the exact same depth 以记录雨点渗透下去的
[26:40] of penetration as the raindrops. 精确深度
[26:42] The only variable is the height 唯一的可变因素就是
[26:43] of the person holding the umbrella. 撑伞人的身高
[26:45] Right, now most people hold an umbrella 大多数人在撑伞时
[26:47] with their forearm at a 45 degree angle. 他们的前臂会呈45度角
[26:50] And at the site, I measured a depth of penetration 而这个地方 我测出的渗透深度
[26:52] of 3/16 of an inch. 是十六分之三英寸
[26:54] So, if I plug those into a height formula… 如果我把这些代入身高公式中
[27:03] Five-11. 5英寸11英尺[约1米8]
[27:04] That’s brains, not luck. 这是靠智慧 不是运气
[27:06] So what about the blood you found? 那滴血有结果了吗
[27:11] Well, the umbrella protected it from the rain. 多亏雨伞它才没被冲走
[27:13] Right, unfortunately… No hit in codis. 可惜 DNA联合识别系统中并无匹配
[27:16] Right, but the footprints that I discovered at the scene, 但我在现场发现的鞋印
[27:18] they faced away from the belvedere castle towards the pond. 呈背对景观城堡 面对池塘的方向
[27:22] Male, size 11, 男性 11号鞋
[27:24] Slight over-pronation of the right foot. 右脚略有点内翻
[27:26] No logo or brand name. 鞋底没有商标或品牌名称
[27:27] There’s something even better. See that line? 还有更好的 你看见那条线了没
[27:30] It’s pretty unique stitching. 这是一种非常独特的针脚
[27:32] There’s only shoemaker that does that, Felitti. 只有鞋匠才做得出来 费里蒂牌
[27:35] Not cheap. 价格可不便宜
[27:35] So, we have footprints 所以我们在河对岸
[27:37] across the lake, 发现的鞋印
[27:39] Outside the belvedere castle, pointing towards the pond 站在观景城堡外 鞋尖对着池塘时
[27:42] right around the time that we think Ashley was killed. 就是我们估计阿什莉遇害的时间
[27:44] – We have a witness. – Yes. -现场有目击证人 -没错
[28:30] You heard aliens talking? 你听见外星人说话啦
[28:33] You know, who knows? 谁知道呢
[28:35] I don’t even know if they have mouths. 我连它们有没有嘴巴都不知道
[28:36] All I know for sure is 我唯一能确定的只是
[28:38] that it’s some form of communication. 这是某种形式的交流
[28:41] Sounds waves from the middle of the spaceship. 从太空飞船上传来的声波
[28:44] Which means I’ve discovered first contact. 也就是说我发现了它们的首次联系
[28:48] Boo-yah. Mmm. 太牛了我
[28:50] So what happened next with the dead lady? 那个死去的女士后来怎么样了
[28:53] Really? 不是吧
[28:56] Just got Dibello’s swab. 刚拿到了迪贝罗的口腔唾液样本
[28:58] It’s his blood on the clasp that Hawkes found across the pond. 霍克在池塘旁手链扣上找到的血迹是他的
[29:02] It puts him at the crime scene. 证明他就在犯罪现场
[29:03] Yeah, it’s also his blood near the footprints I found 对 但我在观景城堡楼梯平台上的
[29:06] on the landing at Belvedere Castle. 脚印旁发现的血迹也是他的
[29:08] He’s five-foot 11, he wears size 11 shoes, 他身高一米八 穿11码鞋
[29:10] and he can certainly afford Felitti’s. 而且他绝对能买得起费里蒂的鞋
[29:12] Puts him in two places at the same time. 这样他就同时有了两种身份
[29:17] Is he our killer or our witness? 他到底是凶手还是目击者
[29:32] – Somebody looks like they’re in a hurry. – Yep. -某些人看上去挺赶时间的 -是啊
[29:40] Everybody get down! 大家都趴下
[29:43] Drop that gun now! 立刻把枪放下
[29:44] Hey, drop it! 快放下
[29:45] Drop that gun! 把枪放下
[29:47] That was for Ashley, you son of a bitch! 那是为了阿什莉 你这狗娘养的
[29:49] Put your hands on your head right now. 把双手举过头顶
[29:50] Don’t move. Don’t move. 别动 别动
[29:57] – Get this hand up here. – I need an ambulance -把这只手放上来 -请派一辆救护车
[29:59] at the Coronation Group Plaza, 122 Broad. 到布罗德街122号 皇冠集团广场
[30:02] Shooting, a man down. 发生枪击 有一人受伤
[30:04] Ambulance is on its way. 救护车就来了
[30:07] So the princess and the prince get killed? 所以公主和王子都被杀了
[30:10] No, he wasn’t killed. 不 他没死
[30:11] He just was in no shape to talk, which left us stumped. 他只是伤得很重说不了话 我们就无计可施了
[30:14] What about the text the Bello guy got from the princess? 那个贝罗男从公主那儿收到的短信怎么回事
[30:18] Ah, and that’s exactly what the boss cop asked me to find. 这正是我的头儿让我去找的东西
[30:22] Whoa, whoa, whoa. 停一下 停一下
[30:24] What happened to the spaceship? 那太空飞船呢
[30:27] Another great question. 又一个绝妙的问题
[30:37] Any luck? 找到了吗
[30:39] Still waiting on a cell tower 还在等手机信号塔
[30:40] to pick up a signal from Ashley Braden’s phone. 接收到阿什莉·布雷登的手机的信号
[30:42] But that is not the reason why I called you up here, Sid. 但我可不是为了这个叫你过来的 希德
[30:45] What does that look like to you? 你觉得这个东西像什么
[30:49] Maybe the molecular structure of threonine? 也许是苏氨酸的分子结构
[30:52] No, think bigger. 错 往大了想
[30:53] Bigger. Um, 大一点
[30:55] – Flights out of O’hare. – Bigger. -飞离奥黑尔机场的航班 -再大点
[30:58] Okay, then, how about a star map? 好吧 那 星位图怎么样
[31:01] Yes, thank you. I knew you’d get it. Yeah. 对了 谢谢 我就知道你能猜到
[31:03] These lines right here are radiating from Alpha Centauri, 这些线是从半人马座阿尔法星射出来的
[31:06] the closest star to earth, 它是离地球最近的星球
[31:08] the closest source of extraterrestrial life, 最近的地外生命来源
[31:10] and the most likely source of this. 也是这东西最可能的源头
[31:17] Uh, may I? 我能看看吗
[31:18] Easy. 小心点
[31:20] Okay. 拿好了
[31:22] I found it in turtle pond, Sid. 我在小龟池塘找到它的 希德
[31:25] Do you know what this could do? 你知道它有什么功能吗
[31:27] Uh, protect a tabletop from a wet drink. 防止一杯冰饮料打湿了桌布
[31:30] Launch an industry, okay? 开启一整个产业 懂吗
[31:32] Graphic novels, TV series, movie, theme parks, restaurants. 漫画小说 电视剧 电影 主题公园 餐厅
[31:36] I already got a name for it. 我已经想好了名字
[31:38] The A and the R are capitalized, because… A跟R是大写 因为…
[31:41] Oh, Adam Ross. 是亚当·罗斯的首字母缩写
[31:42] – What up? – Yes, very clever. -有一手吧 -没错 挺聪明的
[31:44] And ambitious. 志向远大
[31:46] Exactly, but since this is a ground floor startup, 正是 但因为这是白手起家的
[31:49] I’m willing to give you, Sid, 49% 我愿意卖给你 希德 49%的股权
[31:52] for only $284,000, yeah. 只收你二十八万四千块
[31:57] Dollars? 美金
[31:58] Uh, well, that sounds like a bargain. 听起来似乎挺划算的
[32:01] You know, you’d be part of all major decisions. 你会参与所有重大决定的制定
[32:03] I’d love to hear your business advice, 我很乐意听取你的商业建议
[32:04] but of course, at the end of the day, 但是当然到了最后
[32:06] someone has to have the final say. 我还是拍板的那个人
[32:08] I understand. 完全理解
[32:10] In fact, I already have some advice. 事实上 我已经有了一些建议
[32:12] Great, shoot. What? 太棒了 快说 是什么
[32:13] Don’t pitch this to anyone who can fire you. 千万别跟能炒你鱿鱼的人推销这个想法
[32:27] Whatever. 随便吧
[32:37] Jo! 乔
[32:49] This guy’s pulling into every dead end 这家伙在城里每条死胡同
[32:50] and alley in the city. What’s up with that? 跟小街小巷都停下来 到底是在干什么
[32:53] He’s stopped again, 他又停下来了
[32:55] just around the corner. I’m gonna get out here. 就在拐角处 我这就下车
[32:57] Okay, well, um, 好吧 那
[32:59] you know, I’ll park and, uh, 我找个地方把车停了
[33:02] I will, I’ll catch up. 然后就来找你
[33:07] Jo? 乔
[33:09] That’s it? 就是这个
[33:11] That’s it. 就是它
[33:12] Our killer must’ve used Ashley’s phone, 凶手一定在用过阿什莉的手机后
[33:14] and then dumped it. 然后把它扔了
[33:17] You find any spaceships? 你找到宇宙飞船了吗
[33:18] That’s very funny, Jo. That’s real funny. 真好笑 乔 真有意思
[33:21] Hey, you want any coffee? 想喝咖啡吗
[33:23] I just found a place down the block. 我刚找到个地方 就在街区尾
[33:26] Oh, I got it! 我找到了
[33:39] The cell phone was… always sending a signal. 这手机一直都在发信号
[33:43] It just was in a dumpster underground. 有人偷偷将它扔在垃圾箱里
[33:46] Till trash day, and the truck picked it up. 直到收垃圾那天 卡车运走了它
[33:52] Look, if we cross-reference the truck route, 如果我们对它和卡车路线做相互比对
[33:55] maybe it’ll lead us to an address where the suspect is. 或许就能知道疑犯住在哪里了
[33:58] Good idea. 好主意
[34:01] Garbage truck routes run along Fifth Avenue. 垃圾车的路线沿着第五大道
[34:05] I parked right here. 我就停在这里
[34:07] What? 什么
[34:08] No! 不
[34:09] No, oh, no! 不是吧
[34:11] This isn’t happening! 这不是真的
[34:13] Jo, somebody stole the car. Somebody stole the avalanche. 乔 有人把车偷了 偷了咱的车
[34:16] Mac is gonna kill me! 麦克会杀了我的
[34:17] Oh, Adam, you’re brilliant. We got a name. 亚当 你是个天才 我们找到了
[34:20] “Dibello.” 是迪贝罗
[34:21] Taxi! 出租车
[34:23] That’s great. I can handle this. 好极了 这里我能处理
[34:24] Yeah, you go. 你去吧
[34:26] I’ll handle this… and my funeral arrangements. 我会处理这事的 还有安排我的葬礼
[34:30] Oh, my god. 我的天
[34:52] You need to leave my son alone. 你们得离我儿子远点
[34:53] He’s done nothing, and you know it. 他什么都没干 你们也知道这点
[34:55] You’re right. But we’re not here for him. 没错 但我们不是冲着他而来
[34:58] What? This is ridiculous. Why would you think 什么 太可笑了 你们怎么会觉得
[35:01] I had anything to do with Ashley’s death? 我和阿什莉的死有关
[35:05] Recognize this? 认识这个吗
[35:06] You used it to send a text 你用它给你的儿子
[35:08] to your son, throw everyone off the trail. 发短信 转移了大家的注意力
[35:12] That’s it? 就凭这个吗
[35:13] We also have an eyewitness. 我们还有目击者
[35:25] Matthew is not going to help you. 马修不会协助你们的
[35:28] You killed your son’s girlfriend. 你杀了儿子的女朋友
[35:31] I’d say all bets are pretty much off. 指证你是板上钉钉的事
[35:33] I didn’t kill anyone, and he knows that. 我没杀人 他知道的
[35:37] He was there, Mrs. Dibello, 他在那里 迪贝罗夫人
[35:39] when you put Ashley’s body in the boat 就在你把阿什莉的尸体拖入船中
[35:40] and pushed it into the pond. 再推进池塘的时候
[35:43] He didn’t see anything. 他什么都没看见
[35:46] We found your footprints and blood, 我们发现了你的脚印和血迹
[35:48] and the rain gave us the exact time, 下雨使我们得到了准确的时间
[35:50] so we know you were there, 所以我们知道你在那里
[35:52] and we know you saw something. 而且目睹了某件事
[35:54] It was dark. 当时很黑
[35:59] You know, Matthew, I have a son 马修 我有个儿子
[36:01] that’s not much younger than you are, 和你差不多年纪
[36:03] and I, oh, I treasure his loyalty. 我喜欢他的诚实
[36:07] But more important than that, I value his principles. 但更重要的是 我欣赏他的处事原则
[36:11] If he were to encounter a wrong, 如果他碰到了不对的事
[36:13] I trust that he would come forward 我相信他一定会提出来
[36:15] and do the right thing 然后纠正它
[36:17] no matter who did it. 不论这事是谁做的
[36:21] I’m sorry. I can’t help you. 抱歉 我帮不了你
[36:28] And the more I learned about Ashley, 当我越深入了解阿什莉
[36:31] the more impressed I am. 我就越钦佩她
[36:34] She had so much to overcome. 她有那么多的事需要克服
[36:39] But no one does anything alone. 但没人能独立完成这一切
[36:42] She needed a partner in life, 她需要一个生活的伴侣
[36:43] and she finally found that in you. 她最终发现 那个人就是你
[36:47] Someone stable and supportive. 一个稳重 能给予支持
[36:49] Someone she could make a life with. 能与她共创未来
[36:51] Someone she could count on. 又值得依赖的人
[37:01] That’s what your mother did to her. 这是你母亲对她所做的事
[37:05] And you may not be able to bring Ashley back, Matthew, 也许你无法让阿什莉死而复生 马修
[37:07] but there is something you can do for her. 但你还是能为她做些事
[37:12] She’s still counting on you. 她仍依赖着你
[37:26] Matthew would like to talk to his mother. 马修想和他母亲谈谈
[37:44] How are you feeling? 你觉得怎么样
[37:47] What do you mean? 什么意思
[37:49] How is your shoulder? 你的肩膀怎么样了
[37:52] My shoulder will heal. 我的肩膀会痊愈的
[38:01] Matthew, you’ve been shot. 马修 你被枪击中了
[38:04] Honey, you’re grieving. 亲爱的 你很伤心
[38:05] Why am I grieving, mom? 我为什么很伤心 妈妈
[38:07] Matthew… 马修
[38:08] Why am I grieving?! 我为什么很伤心
[38:11] Because you lost a friend, 因为你失去了一位朋友
[38:12] – who will be missed… – You hated her guts! -她会被人铭记 -你讨厌她的大胆
[38:15] She didn’t like high heels, 她不喜欢穿高跟
[38:17] She-she wasn’t Catholic, she didn’t come from money. 不是天主教徒 家庭也不富裕
[38:19] She was a drug addict and so was her boyfriend. 她和她的男友都是瘾君子
[38:22] I was her boyfriend. 我才是她的男友
[38:24] She was wrong for you, Matthew. She didn’t belong. 她和你不般配 马修 不适合你
[38:27] So you killed her? 所以你就杀了她
[38:28] She was a virus! 她是个病毒
[38:32] She was being introduced to people 她被介绍给
[38:33] worth tens of millions of dollars, 身价上亿的符号
[38:36] and she is saying “Lovely to talk to you.” 而她只说 很高兴和你聊天
[38:40] I thought if you saw her all dressed up 我以为你看到她打扮起来
[38:42] you might give her a chance. 有可能会给她个机会
[38:45] She hated putting on a show, 她很讨厌抛头露面
[38:47] but she did it for you, to impress you. 她做这些都是为了你 想给你留下好印象
[38:54] Ashley, wait! 阿什莉 等等
[38:56] We have to talk about this! 我们得谈谈
[38:59] No, we don’t. 没什么好说的
[39:03] So that’s when you went after her. 你就是那时候跟上她的
[39:08] I figured this was my chance. 我以为这是我的机会
[39:11] To kill her? 杀了她吗
[39:12] To bribe her. 贿赂她
[39:14] Take this. 拿着这个
[39:15] I never wanted her dead. 我从来没想过要她死
[39:16] It’s $50,000. 五万美元
[39:19] I just wanted her gone. 我只想让她离开
[39:20] What do you think I am? 你以为我是什么样的人
[39:28] You took her bracelet? 你拿走了她的手链
[39:30] My bracelet, given to me by my grandmother. 我的手链 我奶奶送给我的
[39:37] I had no idea Matthew was watching. 我完全不知道马修在看
[39:57] I didn’t put it together until the police told me 直到警察告诉我阿什莉死了
[39:59] that Ashley was dead. 我才明白过来整件事情
[40:02] Didn’t realize I’d seen her murder. 没想到我亲眼看着她被杀
[40:06] The d.A. will have more questions. 地方检察官会更详细的询问你
[40:10] And your mother… 至于你母亲
[40:11] I don’t care about her. 我才不关心
[40:16] Am I free to go? 我可以走了吗
[40:17] Yes, you are. 是的 可以了
[40:23] Whoa, that prince’s old lady is cold. 王子的妈妈很冷血啊
[40:25] Is she gonna fry? 她会被油炸吗
[40:27] No, they don’t fry people in New York, 不 纽约不会炸人
[40:29] But she is gonna go away for a very, very long time. 但她会离开很长一段时间
[40:33] Ooh, there’s mama. 妈妈来啦
[40:36] Wait. What about the end of the spaceship story? 等等 太空船的结局是什么
[40:39] Well, that’s all I got for right now. 我现在也只听到这儿
[40:41] I tell you what? 但是告诉你
[40:42] This story is just beginning. 这个故事只是个开头
[40:46] Cool. 酷
[40:47] All right. 好啦
[40:48] Come on. 来吧
[40:50] Bye. Bye. 拜拜
[40:53] That dude, he’s gonna be richer than Carmelo. 那个伙计 会比卡麦罗还富
[40:57] Bye. 拜拜
[41:00] Heading home, detective? 回家吗 警探
[41:01] No, no, I gotta get back to the… 不不 我得回去
[41:10] the, uh… 去
[41:12] The lab? 实验室
[41:15] The lab, yeah. 对对 实验室
[41:18] It’s been a long day. 今天发生了好多事
[41:20] – There you go. – Thank you. -就这样 -谢谢
[41:36] Christine, uh, it’s… It’s me. 克里斯汀 是我
[41:41] We need to talk. I’m, uh… 我们得谈谈 我
[41:45] There is something wrong. 有一些事情不对劲
[41:48] To send your message, press one. 发送信息 请按1
[41:51] To delete your message, press two. 删除信息 请按2
[42:12] When are you gonna tell him? 你打算什么时候告诉他
[42:15] They found the avalanche. 他们找到车了
[42:16] Oh, great. Where? 很好 在哪儿
[42:18] Impound. 被关押了
[42:20] You parked in the red zone. 你停在了红区
[42:23] Next time, put the placard in the window. 下一次 把公告贴到窗户上
[42:27] And when did you find this out? 你是怎么发现的
[42:30] I’ve had a lot on my plate today. 我今天吃了很多 精神饱满
[42:31] Well, you know, so did I. 我也是
[42:33] It’s a lot more important than sitting here. 很多事情都比坐在这儿重要
[42:35] Well, maybe this will help: Mikhail gorbachev. 或许这个可以帮到你 米哈伊尔·戈尔巴乔夫
[42:42] Mikha… 米哈
[42:44] Gorbachev. What? 戈尔巴乔夫 啥啊
[42:56] Phobos one? 火卫一1
[42:58] Not from alpha Centauri? 不是半人马座阿尔法星
[43:01] Kazakhstan. 哈萨克斯坦
[43:02] Martian probe launched by the Russians,in 1988. 俄罗斯的火星探测器在1988年登陆
[43:06] They lost track of it, but… 他们最后找不到它了 但是
[43:09] …looks like one piece of it 看来其中的一块
[43:10] found its way back home. 找到了”回家的路”
[43:12] Yeah. Animal sounds, car horns, the word “Earth” 对 被录成37种不同语言的
[43:16] recorded in 37 different languages, 动物的叫声 汽车喇叭 地球这个词
[43:18] 1988’s top ten hits. 1988年的十大新闻之一
[43:21] This was Russia’s interplanetary greeting card. 这可是俄罗斯星际间的问候
[43:25] There had some good stuff in ’88. 88年真是有些好东西啊
[43:27] “Red, red wine,” 红 红酒
[43:28] “Kokomo”” “Don’t worry, be happy”” 科科莫 别担心 高兴点
[43:31] Do you remember that? 你还记得吗
[43:32] Yes, I do. 当然
犯罪现场调查·纽约篇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第9季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第9季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme