时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:31] | 词语回忆及认知 记忆训练 辨别与标注 适用于: 衰老 失语症 老年痴呆症 头部外伤 | |
[02:32] | 你很特别 要更好 要更坚强 | |
[04:14] | Lucy? | 露西 |
[15:09] | 威胁:选举办公室的恐吓电话 对手 选举权持有者 | |
[15:54] | 头骨骨裂 医生确定没有大碍 头疼 头晕 今晚住院观察 | |
[16:31] | 妈咪 早日康复 | |
[22:33] | Speak. Say something. Anything. | 说吧 说点什么 什么都行 |
[22:37] | I need an explanation. | 我需要一个解释 |
[22:38] | Tell me how a gun registered in your name | 告诉我为什么注册在你名下的枪 |
[22:41] | was used to fire shots at you this afternoon. | 今天下午会被用来向你开火 |
[22:45] | That’s not possible. | 那不可能 |
[22:46] | It happened. | 那已经发生了 |
[22:50] | Casings found at the scene | 在现场发现的弹壳 |
[22:51] | were a match to those registered in your name, | 和在你名下注册的匹配 |
[22:54] | and to your weapon in CoBIS. | 和你在枪械信息库注册的武器也匹配 |
[22:58] | Then my gun was stolen. | 那我的枪的确被偷了 |
[22:59] | And you didn’t report it? | 你没上报 |
[23:01] | I thought I had misplaced it. | 我以为我只是放错地方了 |
[23:03] | What, it wasn’t in your sock drawer, | 它没在你袜子抽屉里 |
[23:04] | so you figured it was where? With your golf clubs? | 你以为它在哪里 高尔夫球杆堆里吗 |
[23:08] | When did you notice it was missing? | 你什么时候发现它失踪的 |
[23:10] | About six months ago. | 大约六个月以前 |
[23:12] | Someone broke into my boat. | 有人闯进了我的船 |
[23:14] | They stole a few items. | 偷了些东西 |
[23:16] | I wasn’t even sure the gun had been there. | 我也不记得那把枪是不是在那里 |
[23:18] | Obviously, it must have been. | 现在看来它确实在 |
[23:20] | At the time, I thought it was at my beach house. | 当时我以为它在我的沙滩别墅 |
[23:22] | I looked for it, and I didn’t find it. | 我找过了 没有找到 |
[23:23] | That’s when you should have reported it stolen. | 那时你就该上报它被偷了 |
[23:26] | I-I just… | 我 我只是… |
[23:29] | The best way to explain it? | 最合适的解释就是 |
[23:32] | Bad timing. | 时机恰到坏处 |
[23:33] | You mean you were running for the Senate. | 你指的是你当时正在竞选参议员 |
[23:35] | That complicates things. Yes. | 那的确让情况更复杂 没错 |
[23:38] | However, the priority here, gentlemen, | 但先生们 现在最重要的是 |
[23:40] | is the fact that a man shot at me. | 是有人开枪暗杀我这件事 |
[23:42] | For you, maybe. | 对你来说 或许没错 |
[23:43] | For me, it’s the fact that a little girl | 但对我来说 最重要的是一个小女孩 |
[23:44] | was shot and killed with your gun. | 被你的枪射杀了 |
[23:46] | What? | 什么 |
[23:47] | Guy who took a shot at you dumped the gun. | 射你的人弃了枪 |
[23:49] | Two kids found it. | 枪被两个孩子找到了 |
[23:51] | A little girl was shot. | 一个小女孩被射杀 |
[23:52] | She died. | 她死了 |
[23:57] | I-I’d like to call her family. | 我…我希望能与她家人通话 |
[23:59] | Nice. Nice. | 很好 真不错 |
[24:01] | Maybe you could take a couple photos with her grieving mother. | 你八成还能跟她悲痛欲绝的妈妈照两张像 |
[24:03] | A nice photo op for the campaign. | 竞选照片的首选啊 |
[24:05] | Hey, hey. Take a break. | 嗨 休息一下 |
[24:07] | Come on. | 去吧 |
[24:15] | So now what? | 那现在怎样 |
[24:17] | We just need you to answer one little question. | 我们只需要你回答一个简单的问题 |
[24:22] | Who would want you dead, Mr. Hamilton? | 谁会想要你死呢 汉密尔顿先生 |
[24:24] | Nobody. | 没人 |
[24:29] | Or any number of people, I suppose. | 或者说 多少人都有可能 |
[24:31] | My politics are a bit threatening to some. | 我的政策对某些人有威胁 |
[24:34] | And before you decided to run for office? | 在你决定参加竞选前呢 |
[24:38] | I was a successful businessman. | 我曾是个成功的商人 |
[24:41] | Who pissed a few people off. | 但也惹怒过一些人 |
[24:42] | Well, let me narrow down the list for you. | 我帮你把范围缩小 |
[24:44] | It’s someone you invited onto your boat, or into your home. | 是一个被你邀请到船上或去你家的人 |
[24:48] | Someone bold enough | 这个人胆大包天 |
[24:50] | to steal your weapon with the intent to kill. | 偷了你的武器 企图用于谋杀 |
[24:57] | Blood on the chain-link fence | 铁网围栏上的血迹 |
[24:58] | is a match to the hairs I found in the baseball cap. | 与我在棒球帽上发现的头发属于同一人 |
[25:02] | But no match to anything in the database. | 但未在数据库中找到匹配结果 |
[25:05] | I also got a partial print on a bullet from the magazine. | 我还在杂志里的弹壳上采到了一枚残缺的指纹 |
[25:11] | But not enough ridge detail | 但指纹脊线太少 |
[25:12] | to even waste our time with an AFIS search. | 根本不值得浪费时间做指纹自动识别鉴定搜索 |
[25:14] | Then we got to chase the gun. | 那我们就得找到那把枪 |
[25:16] | Hamilton says it was stolen. | 汉密尔顿说它被偷了 |
[25:17] | IBIS search came up with nothing. | 集成弹道辨识搜索一无所获 |
[25:19] | It doesn’t connect us with any crimes. | 没查到任何相关的犯罪记录 |
[25:21] | So it looks like what it is. | 所以显而易见 |
[25:23] | The guy who stole the gun shot the gun. | 偷枪和开枪的是同一个人 |
[25:25] | But this is what I don’t get: | 但有件事我没搞明白 |
[25:27] | If he was able to get onto Hamilton’s boat to steal it, | 如果他都能上汉密尔顿的船把它偷出来 |
[25:29] | why not just lie in wait and shoot him there? | 为什么不直接在船上找机会下手 |
[25:32] | Why wait six months? | 为什么要等六个月 |
[25:33] | Nerve. | 胆小 |
[25:34] | You’ve got to talk yourself into it. | 他得说服自己下手 |
[25:36] | Then there’s the planning. | 然后还要制定计划 |
[25:38] | You don’t want to mess up. | 他不想出纰漏 |
[25:40] | Or maybe the public event. | 或者是为了等公共活动 |
[25:41] | The publicity is something he’s after. | 他希望人尽皆知 |
[25:43] | Well, he messed up. He missed. | 他搞砸了 射偏了 |
[25:45] | Well, and then there’s the elephant in the room. | 还有个显而易见却被忽视的事实 |
[25:48] | The irony that a man could be shot with his own stolen gun. | 一个人被自己失窃的枪所射中 多有讽刺意味 |
[25:53] | Well, what if it’s part of a bigger plan? | 万一这只是棋局中的一步呢 |
[25:55] | Hamilton’s down in the polls, | 汉密尔顿票数落后 |
[25:57] | the campaign needs a little kick… | 竞选需要来点刺激 |
[26:00] | You know? It just… | 这就… |
[26:01] | Just explain to me why he was only grazed with the bullet. | 为什么他只受到子弹的轻度擦伤 |
[26:06] | Why? | 为什么 |
[26:08] | Because he wasn’t the target. | 因为他不是目标 |
[26:10] | I took photos and processed the scene. | 我拍照分析了现场 |
[26:12] | And it just didn’t make any sense. | 这根本说不通 |
[26:14] | This… is an animated simulation based on | 这是根据空弹壳 弹道和子弹复原情况 |
[26:17] | location of spent casings, trajectory and bullet recovery, | 制作的动画模拟 |
[26:21] | which helped me calculate the likely placement of our shooter in the crowd. | 可以帮助我计算枪手在人群中可能的位置 |
[26:25] | Hamilton entered from the shooter’s left, | 汉密尔顿从枪手的左边上场 |
[26:28] | moving left to right towards the podium. | 从左向右走向讲台 |
[26:31] | The first shot struck Hamilton in the right shoulder. | 第一枪击中了汉密尔顿的右肩 |
[26:34] | He was slightly grazed. | 他受到轻度擦伤 |
[26:35] | The next two shots hit much further to the left, | 接下来的两枪更靠近他的左边 |
[26:39] | damaging the teleprompter and the sound speaker. | 击毁了电子提词器和音响 |
[26:42] | That’s at least two feet from the first bullet, and near the ground. | 那至少跟第一枪相距2英尺 而且靠近地面 |
[26:46] | Could somebody have that bad of a shot? | 会有人枪法那么差吗 |
[26:48] | Fortunately, in this case, yes. | 在这件案子里确实如此 |
[26:50] | But it doesn’t rule out the possibility | 但还是无法排除 |
[26:53] | that he was never aiming for Hamilton. | 他的目标并非汉密尔顿的可能性 |
[26:55] | No, it just introduces one more problem. | 对 反而又引入了一个问题 |
[26:57] | Our shooter might have had more than one target. | 杀手可能有不止一个目标 |
[26:59] | Hamilton, and someone else. | 汉密尔顿 和另一个人 |
[27:01] | Adam, go over the news camera footage | 亚当 仔细回看新闻录像带 |
[27:03] | and call campaign headquarters. | 打电话给竞选总部 |
[27:05] | – We need to find out who was standing on that stage. – Got it. | -查出当时是谁站在那个讲台上 -知道了 |
[27:21] | Hey, Montana. | 蒙大拿姑娘 |
[27:25] | You haven’t called me that in a long time. | 你很久没这么叫我了 |
[27:30] | How you feeling? | 感觉如何 |
[27:32] | Headache. | 头疼 |
[27:34] | You remember anything? | 你记得发生了什么吗 |
[27:42] | Lucy. | 露西 |
[27:43] | She’s fine. | 她没事 |
[27:45] | I dropped her off with my mother this morning. | 我今早把她送到奶奶家了 |
[27:49] | Where was she last night? | 她昨晚在哪儿 |
[27:51] | She was with me, of course. | 她当然是和我在一起 |
[27:52] | Yeah, but… when you were here. | 可是 当时你在这儿 |
[27:55] | Come on, babe, um… | 别操心了 宝贝 |
[27:56] | it was hectic here yesterday. | 昨天可忙坏了 |
[27:58] | The doctors and the nurses were in and out. | 医生护士进进出出的 |
[28:00] | You were knocked out the whole time, | 你一直昏迷不醒 |
[28:02] | so I kissed you good-bye, | 所以我就跟你吻别了 |
[28:04] | and I took Lucy home with me. | 然后我带露西回家了 |
[28:07] | No, but later. | 不对 在那之后 |
[28:10] | You were standing by the window, | 你站在窗户旁 |
[28:12] | holding vigil for your poor, injured wife. | 为你的可怜又受了伤的妻子守夜 |
[28:16] | Who was Lucy with? | 那露西和谁在一起呢 |
[28:18] | I think you might have been dreaming. | 你是做梦了吧 |
[28:20] | Was I naked in that, uh, moment? | 我当时全裸吗 |
[28:23] | No. | 当然不是 |
[28:27] | Did you catch the shooter? | 你抓到开枪的人了吗 |
[28:30] | No. All those people… | 没有 那些人… |
[28:32] | and not one positive I.D. | 没有一个匹配的身份 |
[28:33] | What do you mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[28:35] | No one saw this guy’s face. | 没人看到那家伙的脸 |
[28:37] | I did. | 我看到了 |
[28:40] | I looked right into his eyes. | 我直视着他 |
[28:42] | He looked right into mine. | 他也直视着我 |
[28:44] | This guy knows that you saw his face. | 这家伙知道你看见他了 |
[28:49] | What time did you say I was here last night? | 你刚才说昨晚看到我了 那是几点 |
[28:56] | Yeah. | 是他 |
[28:57] | That’s definitely what he looks like. | 他就长这模样 |
[29:00] | Just got off the phone with the night shift. | 刚和值夜班的护士通过话 |
[29:02] | They said there was a man in here last night after visiting hours, | 他们说有个男人在探病时间后还在这儿 |
[29:04] | and they gave me a basic description. | 他们简单描述了一下那个家伙 |
[29:06] | Six, one; brown hair above the ears; | 一米八五 棕色头发长度没有过耳朵 |
[29:09] | short on the neck; square jaw. | 短脖子 方下巴 |
[29:11] | Couldn’t give me eye color or complexion; | 但是不知道眼睛的颜色和肤色 |
[29:13] | it was too dark. | 当时太暗了 |
[29:14] | Let’s whip out another one without the hat, | 再拿一个没戴帽子的版本 |
[29:16] | and get these out ASAP. | 要尽快做出来 |
[29:17] | We’re looking into hospital surveillance. | 我们去调查医院的看守 |
[29:19] | You know what, look into the hospital security. | 知道吗 要调查医院的安保 |
[29:21] | How the hell did this guy get up here? | 这家伙是怎么进来的 |
[29:22] | Yeah, I know. | 好的 我知道 |
[29:23] | We got UNIS outside right now. | 我已经派了同僚出去巡逻 |
[29:24] | We’ll have them at your place, and your mother’s. | 然后在你家和你母亲家找到结果 |
[29:27] | Is that really necessary? | 这有必要吗 |
[29:28] | There was a reason he was here, Linds. | 他来这是有原因的 琳赛 |
[29:30] | You saw him, and he knows it. | 你看见他了 他知道这点 |
[29:38] | – Do that again, Danny. – What? | -再做一次 丹尼 -做什么 |
[29:42] | Fog the window. | 给窗户上雾 |
[29:43] | Move your coffee cup across it. | 用你的咖啡在窗子上来回动 |
[29:51] | We might have a possible print on the glass here. | 我们有可能在玻璃上能找到指纹 |
[29:55] | Are we seeing letters here? | 你看到这有字母了吗 |
[29:56] | Does that say “RR”? | 这写的是”RR”吗 |
[29:58] | I think so. | 我认为是的 |
[30:02] | Looks like an… | 看上去像是… |
[30:03] | an “M…” | 一个”M” |
[30:07] | “R-R” “R-R” | |
[30:08] | “Y” “Y”. | |
[30:10] | What do you got there, Don? | 你拼出来了吗 唐 |
[30:15] | Well, buying a vowel, it looks to me like “I’m sorry.” | 加上元音 像是”我很懊悔” |
[30:28] | I’ll bet you he’s sorry. | 他肯定要”懊悔”了 |
[30:29] | He left a print. | 他留下指纹了 |
[30:37] | The partial I lifted got us a match to Evan Wescott. | 我提取的指纹匹配结果是埃文·维斯考特 |
[30:40] | All right? Unfortunately for him, | 对不 他很不走运 |
[30:42] | all public school teachers are printed. | 我们采集过所有公立学校老师的指纹 |
[30:44] | So Flack’s got units heading to his house, | 弗莱克就去他家 去学校 |
[30:46] | to the school, tracking all his credit card activity. | 查找他的信用卡记录 |
[30:49] | Got his name and face | 从出城的所有车上找 |
[30:50] | to all transportation headed out of the city. | 他的名字和长相 |
[30:52] | So far, he’s made no moves. | 目前 他还没有动静 |
[30:54] | Any connection to Grant Hamilton? | 和格兰特·汉密尔顿有联系吗 |
[30:56] | Not directly. | 没什么联系 |
[30:57] | Wescott never made a contribution, | 维斯考特并未资助他的竞选 |
[30:58] | never made a complaint. | 从从未对他有所不满 |
[31:00] | Hamilton, on the other hand, | 与此同时 |
[31:01] | is a big supporter of public schools– | 汉密尔顿一直大力支持公立学校建设 |
[31:02] | more specifically, public school teachers. | 确切地说是支持公立学校教师 |
[31:05] | So I’m not seeing motive. | 没发现杀人动机 |
[31:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:07] | I appreciate it. | 非常感谢 |
[31:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:10] | All right. | 听我说 |
[31:13] | Beverly McCord. | 贝芙莉·麦克考德 |
[31:15] | Public school supervisor. | 公立学校主管 |
[31:16] | Check this out. | 再看这个 |
[31:21] | She’s one of Hamilton’s VIPs. | 她是汉密尔顿请来的嘉宾 |
[31:23] | Standing just to Hamilton’s right. | 就站在汉密尔顿的右边 |
[31:24] | Which would be to the shooter’s left. | 也就是凶手的左手边 |
[31:26] | So, if she was Wescott’s target, | 如果她是维斯考特的目标 |
[31:28] | that explains the misdirection of the two additional shots. | 其余两发子弹的奇怪轨迹就说得通了 |
[31:31] | Right, okay, okay, but why her? | 是的 但为什么要杀她呢 |
[31:33] | What’s Wescott’s beef? | 维斯考特和她有什么仇吗 |
[31:34] | Three years ago, | 三年前 |
[31:35] | when she was principal of PS 423, | 她担任423号公立学校校长时 |
[31:37] | she had the school board investigate | 曾经发起校董事会 |
[31:38] | one of her elementary school teachers. | 调查了该小学的一名教师 |
[31:41] | That would be our shooter, Evan Wescott. | 正是凶手埃文·维斯考特 |
[31:43] | Don’t know the details, | 具体细节不详 |
[31:44] | but do know that he was definitely laid off from his job. | 但那位老师确实因此被解雇 |
[31:47] | Well, it had to be something big | 一定还有其他原因 |
[31:48] | to make such a public attempt at revenge. | 导致他光天化日之下铤而走险 |
[31:50] | I get the feeling, if we find her, | 我有种直觉 只要找到她 |
[31:52] | we’ll find him. | 就能抓到凶手 |
[31:53] | What makes you think he’s gonna go after her again? | 你怎么知道他会再对她下手呢 |
[31:55] | Well, for 24 hours, | 事发至今已有24小时 |
[31:56] | no one knew his name, where he lived | 没人知道他的名字和住处 |
[31:58] | or what he looked like, | 也不知道他的长相 |
[31:59] | so he had plenty of time to get out of town. | 他有足够的时间逃离这里 |
[32:01] | But he didn’t. | 但他没有 |
[32:02] | Means he’s got unfinished business. | 因为他有未完的任务 |
[32:21] | Evan! | 埃文 |
[32:22] | Shut up and walk. | 闭嘴 快走 |
[32:30] | Don’t even think about screaming. | 你敢叫一声试试看 |
[32:36] | – Walk. Just go. – No! | -快走 -不要 |
[32:38] | You don’t want to do this. | 你别这样 |
[32:42] | Flack, Beverly McCord’s not at home or her office, | 弗莱克 贝芙莉·麦克考德不在家也不在办公室 |
[32:44] | and she’s not answering her cell, | 而且电话打不通 |
[32:45] | but it’s live and we’re tracking it now. | 但仍开着机 我们正在追踪 |
[32:47] | Hold on. Three seconds. | 稍等 倒数三秒 |
[32:48] | Two seconds. | 两秒 |
[32:50] | 1726 West 48th. 1726 West 48th. | 西四十八号街1726号 |
[32:53] | Stop. Evan… | 住手 埃文 |
[32:55] | Please. Please! | 求你了 |
[32:57] | Move! | 快走 |
[32:58] | – We can talk about this. – Shut up! | -我们好好谈谈 -别说话 |
[33:00] | Just shut up. I tried talking to you, | 闭嘴 我试图和你好好谈 |
[33:02] | – but frankly, you have a hard time understanding me. – Please! | -可是你听不懂 -求你了 |
[33:05] | I’m sorry. | 我非常抱歉 |
[33:07] | Please, think about your future! | 求求你考虑一下你的未来 |
[33:09] | Future? What future, huh? | 未来 什么未来 |
[33:11] | My future? The one that you ruined?! | 我的未来不是被你毁了吗 |
[33:15] | High five. | 击个掌来 |
[33:17] | High five! Yeah! High five. | 再见 明天见 |
[33:18] | Slow down, guy. | 慢点 小子 |
[33:21] | Are you okay? Here, hop up. | 没事吧 起来吧 |
[33:23] | Hop up! Let me take a look at that. | 站起来我看看 |
[33:26] | – That hurt? – Yeah. | -疼吗 -嗯 |
[33:28] | You’re gonna be okay. | 小伤 没事的 |
[33:31] | – Hurt? – Yeah. | -疼吗 -有点 |
[33:35] | You have a good day, all right? | 玩的开心点 好吗 |
[33:37] | Bye. | 再见 |
[33:49] | Shut up! | 不许出声 |
[33:52] | Come on. | 不许动 |
[34:13] | Drop the knife, Wescott. | 放下刀子 维斯考特 |
[34:18] | Do it! | 快点 |
[34:23] | Hey, hold it right there! | 给我站住 |
[34:28] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[34:35] | This is the last time you’re making me run. | 你别想再让我跟着你跑了 |
[34:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:47] | Mac? | 麦克 |
[34:48] | Kevin. | 凯文 |
[34:50] | Here, I bought you a coffee. | 给 我给你买了杯咖啡 |
[34:51] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:54] | Look, thanks for meeting me. | 听着 谢谢你能来见我 |
[34:55] | I know you have a busy practice. | 我知道你最近挺忙的 |
[34:57] | It’s no problem. It’s great to see you. | 没关系 能见到你真不错 |
[34:59] | It’s been a while. | 有一阵子没见了 |
[35:01] | I do have to say I’m a little concerned, though. | 我得承认我确实有点担心了 |
[35:03] | You sounded, um, not yourself. | 你说话都不像你了 |
[35:07] | I’m having a bit of a tough time. | 我最近感觉不太好 |
[35:09] | Aftermath of the shooting, the surgery. | 应该是因为枪击和手术 |
[35:12] | That’s common. | 这样很正常 |
[35:13] | It’s only been eight months. | 才过了八个月而已 |
[35:15] | What is it, pain? | 什么感觉 疼吗 |
[35:17] | Aphasia. | 失语症 |
[35:18] | I can’t remember the simplest things. | 有些最简单的东西我也想不起来 |
[35:20] | It can come and go, | 这东西就是时好时坏 |
[35:22] | but my guess is it’s getting worse. | 不过我猜你是严重了 |
[35:24] | Otherwise, you wouldn’t have called me. | 要不然你不至于找我 |
[35:27] | No. I don’t know. | 也不是 说不好 |
[35:28] | They… gave me | 他们 让我 |
[35:31] | those coloring book pictures and name games. | 看那些着色的图 做猜词游戏 |
[35:35] | They gave me a bunch of exercises | 他们让我做一大堆练习 |
[35:36] | that don’t seem to be working. | 不过感觉没什么用 |
[35:40] | I just… I just want to fix this. | 我就是 我就是想恢复原状 |
[35:43] | Mac, it doesn’t work that way. | 麦克 这事儿没这么简单 |
[35:45] | You’re past the window of “Temporary aphasia.” | 你现在已经不是暂时性失语症了 |
[35:49] | So you’re going to have to retrain your brain. | 所以你得重新训练你的大脑 |
[35:51] | It’s like learning everything all over again. | 差不多就是所有的东西都重学一遍 |
[35:53] | It takes time. | 得一阵子了 |
[35:55] | I can’t name simple words. | 明摆着的东西叫不上来名字 |
[35:56] | Simple objects I’ve known my whole life. | 那些我从小就认识的东西 |
[35:58] | Look, I… I’m in charge of people, Kevin. | 我是主管 凯文 |
[36:00] | I’ve got a very demanding job. | 我这份工作对人的要求很高 |
[36:02] | I should be able to name the color red. | 最起码我得能叫的出来红色 |
[36:04] | I can understand your frustration, but… | 我理解你很沮丧 但是 |
[36:06] | No, don’t do that! | 别 别这样 |
[36:07] | I don’t want your understanding. | 我要的不是你的理解 |
[36:11] | I… I’m sorry, Kevin. | 我 对不起 凯文 |
[36:15] | I-I just want this to go away. | 我只想远离这些烦恼 |
[36:17] | There’s got to be something medically that we can do. | 我觉得肯定有什么办法治一下的 |
[36:19] | No. And out of respect, I’m not gonna sugarcoat this for you. | 恕我冒昧 我也不再和你兜圈子了 |
[36:24] | There is no quick fix, | 这病一下子是治不好的 |
[36:25] | no pill, no surgery. | 吃药没用 手术也没用 |
[36:27] | There’s just word games and exercises. | 只能是猜词游戏还有各种练习 |
[36:32] | You know, your greatest gift is Christine. | 你知道的 克里斯汀是你最大的福气 |
[36:37] | I haven’t told her yet. | 我还没告诉她呢 |
[36:40] | Have you told anyone? | 你告诉任何人了吗 |
[36:41] | This is my problem. | 这是我自己的问题 |
[36:44] | I just want a schedule and a plan that I can stick to. | 我需要的就是一个可行的计划 |
[36:49] | And I’ll… I’ll get better, and it will all go away. | 我就会好转 这些问题就都消失了 |
[36:53] | I can appreciate your optimism, | 我很欣赏你这乐观的态度 |
[36:56] | but, you know, you cannot do this alone. | 但是你也明白 这不是你一个人的战斗 |
[37:01] | Look, I… I got to go. | 听着 我得走了 |
[37:03] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[37:05] | I’ll call you later. | 我之后再打给你 |
[37:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:20] | Shoulder to shoulder. Heads up. Look forward. | 肩并肩站好了 抬头 往前看 |
[37:28] | That’s him, number four. | 就是他 四号 |
[37:31] | – That’s the shooter. – All right. | -就是他开的枪 -好的 |
[37:33] | Let’s bring Lonnie in. | 把朗尼带进来 |
[37:40] | You can go in now. | 进去吧 |
[37:50] | Hey, Lonnie. I want you to stand up here | 朗尼 站到这来 |
[37:53] | and tell me if you see the face of the man | 然后告诉我你有没有认出来 |
[37:56] | who threw the gun in the dumpster, okay? | 那个把枪扔在垃圾桶里的人 好吗 |
[37:59] | Just take your time. | 慢慢看 不着急 |
[38:03] | He can’t see you. | 他看不到你的 |
[38:14] | Say the number. | 几号 |
[38:16] | Four. | 四号 |
[38:18] | You’re sure? | 你确定吗 |
[38:29] | Yeah, that’s him. | 确定 就是他 |
[38:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:37] | I didn’t mean to hurt Aimee. | 我不是有意伤害艾米的 |
[38:40] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[38:42] | We were just playing around, you know? | 我们当时就是在一起玩 |
[38:45] | She was my best friend. | 她是我最好的朋友 |
[38:48] | Thanks for trying to save her. | 谢谢你拼命救她 |
[38:51] | Yeah, you’re welcome, Lonnie. | 不客气 朗尼 |
[38:54] | Am I going to jail for what I did? | 我会因为这件事坐牢吗 |
[38:57] | No. We’re all gonna make sure that doesn’t happen. | 不会 我们都会保证不会的 |
[39:13] | Where’d you get the gun, Evan? | 你从哪儿弄到的枪 埃文 |
[39:18] | I stole it. | 我偷来的 |
[39:20] | There was a party | 格朗特·汉密尔顿的 |
[39:21] | at Grant Hamilton’s beach house, a… | 海滨别墅有一场聚会 |
[39:25] | It was a fund-raiser for schools. | 为公立学校募集资金的聚会 |
[39:28] | Several teachers were invited, and I was one of them. | 许多老师受邀 我是其中之一 |
[39:31] | Had a little bit to drink, | 喝了点酒之后 |
[39:34] | and I started snooping through drawers. | 我就四处翻了翻抽屉 |
[39:38] | There it was. | 然后发现了枪 |
[39:39] | It was the answer to my problem. | 我的麻烦有了答案 |
[39:41] | You’ve been planning this for some time. | 这件事你筹划得有段日子了 |
[39:43] | Beverly McCord decided | 贝芙莉·麦克考德认定 |
[39:45] | that I was doing something to kids. | 我对孩子们有越矩行为 |
[39:47] | Something that I wasn’t. | 可我没有 |
[39:49] | It was a hug. She was crying. | 我只是抱了她 她当时在哭 |
[39:51] | It was inappropriate. | 这种举动是不合适的 |
[39:53] | The placement of your hands was inappropriate. | 你的双手放在了不该放的地方 |
[39:56] | Did Audrey came to you? | 奥黛丽来找过你吗 |
[39:57] | I mean, did her parents call? | 还是她父母打电话说的 |
[39:58] | No. I witnessed it. | 没有 是我亲眼所见 |
[40:01] | Evan, you tend to show… | 埃文 你有意 |
[40:03] | a certain degree of uninhibited affection, | 表现出的关心不太检点 |
[40:06] | and it’s got to stop. | 这是必须加以制止的 |
[40:07] | It making me and others uncomfortable. | 这种行为让我和其他老师觉得不自在 |
[40:10] | Others. You’re having conversations about my behavior with others? | 其他老师 你把我的事告诉其他老师了 |
[40:13] | Touching the children in any way is dangerous. | 抚触孩子不管怎么说都是危险的 |
[40:16] | Affection is dangerous? | 关心也危险 |
[40:18] | Frankly, I don’t understand | 坦白说 我不理解 |
[40:19] | why you don’t get this. | 你为什么就是不懂得厉害关系 |
[40:21] | Oh, I get it. | 我懂 |
[40:22] | I get that this is your problem, Beverly, | 我认为问题在于你 贝芙莉 |
[40:23] | not mine. | 而不是我 |
[40:24] | Your sick imagination took an action | 原本单纯的举动 |
[40:26] | that was so innocent, and you made it perverted. | 被你病态的想象力变得复杂 变得扭曲 |
[40:28] | And you know what? That… that makes me uncomfortable. | 你知道吗 是你的话让我感到不自在 |
[40:33] | I was laid off for six months | 我失业了半年 |
[40:34] | without pay and denied benefits. | 没有薪酬没有失业补助 |
[40:37] | Two months later, they… I was cleared of any suspicion, | 两个月后 我完全恢复了清白 |
[40:41] | and it took another year to get back into the school. | 接着又等了一年我才得以重返学校 |
[40:46] | But that didn’t matter. | 这都无所谓了 |
[40:48] | I couldn’t shake the skepticism, and I… I still can’t. | 我摆脱不掉怀疑的眼光 直到现在都是 |
[40:51] | There was never any proof. | 那都是空穴来风 |
[40:53] | Just her accusations. | 只是她的一面之词 |
[40:56] | I wanted to stop it. I had to stop it. | 我想阻止这一切 我必须阻止 |
[41:00] | The rally just seemed like the perfect time. | 那次的动员会真是千载难逢 |
[41:02] | Lot of people. | 人山人海 |
[41:02] | I could get lost in the crowd. | 置身人海我差点忘了自己的目的 |
[41:04] | And the fact that it was Grant Hamilton’s gun | 而事实上格兰特·汉密尔顿的枪 |
[41:06] | and his event is just an ironic fluke. | 和他那场意外也只是场可笑的闹剧 |
[41:11] | I would never do anything to hurt a child. | 我绝对不会去伤害孩子 |
[41:18] | Yeah, I suppose I deserve that. | 我想这是我应得的赞赏 |
[41:19] | You could have made a different choice, Evan. | 你本可以另作选择的 埃文 |
[41:21] | But instead, you brought a gun to a public place | 相反 你在大庭广众之下 |
[41:25] | with the intention of murdering someone. | 持枪并意图谋杀他人 |
[41:28] | And when you fired that weapon, | 在你开枪那一刻 |
[41:31] | you changed the lives of every person there. | 你改变了在场每一个人的生活 |
[41:35] | You violated their sense of security, | 你让他们变得没有安全感 |
[41:37] | but worse than that… | 更糟的是 |
[41:39] | you hurt a child, and you don’t even know it. | 你伤害了一个孩子 还浑然不知 |
[41:47] | What are you talking about? | 你是什么意思 |
[41:49] | You dropped that gun in that dumpster, | 你把枪扔进了那个垃圾桶 |
[41:53] | and it was found… | 枪被个孩子拾到 |
[41:56] | and it was fired. | 子弹出膛 |
[42:02] | And this little girl was killed. | 而这个小女孩因此丧命 |
[42:07] | Her name was Aimee DeSilva. | 她的名字叫艾米·德赛尔娃 |
[43:09] | 词语回忆及认知 辨别与标注 黑色 绿色 橙色 |