时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:06] | NYPD, NYPD, NYPD… | 纽约警局 纽约警局 纽约警局… |
[01:11] | NYPD 4. | 纽约警局 四分 |
[01:13] | FDNY 3. | 纽约消防局 三分 |
[01:17] | Don’t look so smug. It ain’t over yet. | 别这么幸灾乐祸 比赛还没结束呢 |
[01:19] | Ah, let’s see, osso bu in a nice red wine sauce, porcini mushrooms… | 我想一下 红酒酱汁配小牛膝 牛肝菌… |
[01:26] | And you wonder why the public likes us better. | 就这样你们还问为什么我们的公众形象更好 |
[01:28] | You guys are so cocky. | 你们这些家伙太狂妄了 |
[01:29] | Oh, come on, Curtis. | 得了吧 柯蒂斯 |
[01:31] | Your boys have won the last five. | 你们已经连赢五年了 |
[01:33] | I’m tired of buying you dinner. | 我请你吃饭都请烦了 |
[01:47] | Firemen tie the score. NYPD 4, | 消防队员打出了平局 纽约警局 四分 |
[01:51] | FDNY 4. | 纽约消防局 四分 |
[01:54] | Come on! | 给点力啊 |
[01:55] | Hey, get your head in the game, kid. You’re better than that. | 好好打啊伙计 你没这么菜啊 |
[01:57] | Are you kidding me? Who just got nailed in the corner over there, | 你开玩笑吧 刚刚是谁被堵墙角了 |
[02:00] | all right? Get the puck along the boards! | 冰球你得沿板打啊 |
[02:01] | Just keep your skates up against the post. | 你的冰鞋得紧靠球门 |
[02:03] | You learn that in peewee league. | 这是幼儿园小朋友都知道的常识 |
[02:04] | Hey, hey, hey, shut up, the two of you. | 你俩都闭嘴 |
[02:05] | We are not losing this game. We got two minutes left. | 我们不会输的 还有两分钟呢 |
[02:07] | Danny, I need you strong on the forecheck. | 丹尼 我需要你在前场好好阻截 |
[02:09] | Adam, nothing gets past you. | 亚当 一个球也别放过去 |
[02:10] | Focus, baby. Focus. | 集中注意力 大伙儿 集中注意力 |
[02:13] | Let’s go, boys. | 来吧 伙计们 |
[02:17] | Hey, Flack, that last goal was for your mother. | 弗莱克 刚刚那球是送你妈的 |
[02:19] | This next one’s for your sister. | 下个球送给你妹 |
[02:20] | My sister died six months ago, jackass. | 我妹六个月前去世了 混蛋 |
[02:23] | – No. Bro, I didn’t know. – She’s not dead, you idiot. | -哦不 兄弟 我不知道 -她没死 你个白痴 |
[02:26] | Mention my family again, I’ll punch you in the mouth. | 再问候我家人就揍你个满地找牙 |
[02:33] | So, how you been? You feeling all right? | 你怎么样 还好吗 |
[02:37] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m good. | 还好 挺好的 |
[02:40] | The last six months have felt like five years, | 过去的六个月就像五年那么漫长 |
[02:42] | but it’s good to be back. | 但能回来真好 |
[02:44] | I appreciate you coming by the hospital every week. | 谢谢你每个星期都来医院看我 |
[02:46] | That meant a lot. | 对我而言意义重大 |
[02:49] | Ah. Least I could do. | 尽份薄力罢了 |
[02:54] | Well, how’s Christine? | 克里斯汀怎么样了 |
[02:55] | Please tell me you haven’t screwed that up. | 你没把那也搞砸吧 |
[02:57] | No, no. | 没 没有 |
[02:59] | It’s great. She’s great. | 挺好的 她很棒 |
[03:01] | Mary and the kids? | 玛丽和孩子们怎么样 |
[03:03] | I screwed that up years ago. | 几年前就被我搞砸了 |
[03:05] | But she loves me. What can I say? | 但她爱我 还有什么好说的 |
[03:11] | Come on! I’m here! I’m here! | 来啊 我在这儿 这儿 |
[03:13] | Cinema quoi cinema, | 要真得电影大比拼 |
[03:14] | – I’d have to say Manhattan. – No! | -我不得不选《曼哈顿》 -不是吧 |
[03:17] | – Yes. – No way, absolutely not. Annie Hall. | -没错 -不可能 绝对不行 《安妮·霍尔》比较好 |
[03:20] | Annie Hall over Manhattan any day of the week. | 《安妮·霍尔》随便什么时候都比《曼哈顿》强 |
[03:21] | Well, Manhattan has a classic style and a Gershwin score. | 《曼哈顿》风格经典 还有格什温的音乐助阵 |
[03:25] | – Nah, it’s black and white. – No, but it’s just… | -还是不行 它是黑白电影 -但这就是… |
[03:28] | You just prefer a more unconventional form of storytelling. | 你喜欢不普通的叙事风格 |
[03:30] | I guess I’m just more of a conventional guy. | 我猜我就是个比较传统的普通男人吧 |
[03:33] | Nothing about you is conventional, Sid. | 你身上根本没有普通的地方 希德 |
[03:48] | Messer, you suck! | 莫瑟 你逊毙了 |
[03:51] | Hey, you want to come down here and say that? | 到我跟前来再说一次 |
[03:54] | All right, all right, all right. | 好了 好了 好了 |
[04:01] | Annie Hall, for sure. | 绝对是《安妮·霍尔》 |
[04:13] | Come on! Get him! | 拜托 拦住他 |
[04:28] | Go! | 上啊 |
[04:35] | That’s the game! | 比赛结束 |
[04:37] | FDNY wins, 5 to 4. | 纽约消防局以五比四获胜 |
[04:40] | Oh, really? | 来真的 |
[04:41] | Come on! Let’s go. | 来吧 照这儿来 |
[04:43] | Let’s go! Come on! | 来啊 上来啊 |
[04:56] | Come on! Come on! | 来啊 来啊 |
[04:58] | Come on. You want more? | 上啊 还想再来点吗 |
[04:59] | Well, I guess there’s no truth to the rumor the departments hate each other. | 我猜各部门之间不合的流言纯属不实啊 |
[05:06] | Il Mulino. 8:00. | 伊鲁尼诺餐厅 八点整 |
[05:09] | I’m ordering dessert. | 我要点甜品 |
[05:13] | 10-75, 10-75. | 呼叫 呼叫 |
[05:15] | Fire at 323 7th Avenue. | 7街323号火警 |
[05:17] | All available trucks in the area. | 呼叫此区内所有待用消防车 |
[05:19] | Commercial building, occupants unknown. | 写字楼区域 住户情况不明 |
[05:21] | 10-47, police response for crowd control. | 呼叫 请各位警官各就各位疏散民众 |
[05:24] | 323, that’s just down the block. | 323号 就在街角尽头 |
[05:32] | – Everybody, back up! Back up now! – Back up! | -大家请退后 退后 -请退后 |
[05:34] | Everybody, get back! | 大家往后退 |
[05:35] | – Get back! Get across the street. – Let’s go! Back up! | -退后 过马路 -走吧 退后 |
[05:38] | Let’s go! Let’s move! There may be someone trapped in there! | 咱们走 动起来 里面可能还有人 |
[05:50] | Jo, you and Kevin take this floor. | 乔 你和凯文负责这层 |
[05:52] | Do a primary search for anybody trapped. | 先重点搜寻被困人员 |
[05:54] | You don’t see anyone, you get out immediately, you hear me? | 没有人就立刻出来 懂了吗 |
[05:57] | Tony, we can get the… | 托尼 我们上楼… |
[06:01] | Is there anybody in here?! | 里面有人吗 |
[06:03] | Bang on the floor if you can hear me! | 如果能听到我说话就敲地板 |
[06:20] | Captain! There’s no one on this end. | 队长 里面没有人了 |
[07:33] | May our hearts be always ready | 愿我们的心时刻做好准备 |
[07:36] | if we should be summoned before our Eternal Chief in the midst of our labors. | 倘若永恒命运之神在苦劳之时召唤我们 |
[07:41] | Through our ministrations to our suffering fellow men, | 通过服侍我们那苦难的同胞 |
[07:44] | we dedicate our lives humbly to Your praise and glory. | 为上帝的赞美和荣耀 吾等谦逊地奉上生命 |
[07:49] | In joy or sorrow, | 无论喜悲 |
[07:52] | we ask only that You may be pleased with our service, | 只求您对吾等的奉献心存喜乐 |
[07:56] | that when the Last Alarm shall have sounded for us, | 故死亡之钟为我们敲响时 |
[07:59] | we may receive our eternal assignment with You. | 您可渡我们入永生 |
[08:04] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[08:05] | Present arms. | 举枪致敬 |
[08:11] | Order arms. | 持枪立正 |
[08:47] | Nice and slow. One step at a time. | 好好走 慢慢来 一步一个脚印 |
[08:54] | You okay? You need to take a break? | 你还好吗 需要休息吗 |
[08:57] | I can’t remember what happened. | 我记不得事发经过 |
[09:00] | The thing. I-I can’t picture it in my head. At all. | 那件事 我脑子里一点印象都没有 |
[09:04] | Mac, it’s totally normal for you not to remember. | 麦克 你不记得很正常 |
[09:09] | I… went to the, uh… | 我…我去了…那个… |
[09:12] | – Mac. – No, no. I want… | -麦克 -不 不 我想要… |
[09:14] | I want to know. I walked into the… | 我想知道 我走进了那个… |
[09:18] | Pharmacy. | 药店 |
[09:20] | Pharmacy, yeah. | 药店 没错 |
[09:23] | That’s it. | 只有这些 |
[09:23] | That’s all I can remember. | 我只记得这些 |
[09:26] | There was a guy robbing the store for drugs. | 有个男人在抢药 |
[09:30] | You shot him, | 你击中了他 |
[09:31] | but you didn’t know he had a girl outside helping him. | 但你不知道门外有个女孩是帮凶 |
[09:33] | She came in, and she shot you in the back. | 她进门后从背后击中了你 |
[09:40] | You don’t have to do this, you know… | 你不必做这些 就… |
[09:42] | come here every day. | 每天都来 |
[09:44] | Nice and slow, one step at a time. | 好好走 慢慢来 一步一个脚印 |
[09:55] | Ugh, I hate you seeing me like this. | 我不想你看到这样的我 |
[09:58] | Well, you better get used to it. | 那你最好尽快习惯 |
[10:01] | Cause I’m not going anywhere. | 因为我不会走的 |
[10:11] | Mac. He’s there right now. | 麦克 他现在就在那里 |
[10:13] | Two unis posted at the scene just saw him go in. | 守在现场的两名警员刚刚看到他进去了 |
[10:15] | They have the perimeter secured. | 他们封锁了周边现场 |
[10:16] | He’s not going anywhere. | 他跑不了 |
[10:48] | They only sent two of you? | 就派了你们两个过来 |
[10:52] | How disappointing. | 真让人失望 |
[11:01] | So, this is the guy we’ve been keeping our eye on since the fire. | 这就是火灾后我们一直密切关注的那家伙 |
[11:04] | They collared him back in, like… ’97. | 他97年就被捉拿归案了 |
[11:07] | They say he was responsible for ten fires, | 据称他参与过十起纵火案 |
[11:09] | but they could only pin the last one on him. | 但只有最后一起有确凿证据 |
[11:11] | He gets out 15 years later and torches the same building? | 他15年后出狱 又烧了同一栋大楼 |
[11:15] | I know arson’s tough to prove, | 我知道纵火案很难找到证据 |
[11:16] | but he didn’t leave anything behind at the first nine fires? | 可难道他在前九起火灾没留下任何蛛丝马迹吗 |
[11:19] | Nothing that linked back to him. | 没找到和他相关的证据 |
[11:21] | They didn’t even have an ID on him until the tenth fire. | 直到第十起才查清他的身份 |
[11:24] | How’d they grab him? | 是怎么抓到他的 |
[11:26] | He ran back inside the burning building | 他后来想起大楼里还有人 |
[11:27] | when he realized someone was still inside. | 就又冒火跑了回去 |
[11:29] | Come on, please. | 醒醒 拜托了 |
[11:30] | Come on, please don’t… | 醒醒 不要死 |
[11:32] | Please, please! | 拜托 拜托 |
[11:34] | Uniforms rolled up on him giving CPR to the vic, | 消防员发现他在给受害者做心脏复苏 |
[11:36] | but it was too late. | 但为时已晚 |
[11:46] | The guy who died, the fireman, | 那个牺牲的消防员 |
[11:47] | he was a friend of yours? | 是你朋友吗 |
[11:51] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry he died. | 对不起 很遗憾他去世了 |
[11:53] | Yeah, you’re so sorry | 是啊 你实在过意不去 |
[11:54] | you went back to the scene during his funeral. | 所以在他葬礼期间又溜回现场 |
[11:57] | You couldn’t even let us have that. | 都不让我们安生给他办场葬礼 |
[12:00] | You’re right. That was poor timing on my part. | 你说得对 我确实没选好时机 |
[12:02] | I’m sorry. I apologize. | 对不起 我道歉 |
[12:04] | Two weeks. | 两周 |
[12:06] | You get paroled, it takes you all of two weeks to get right back at it. | 你假释之后两周就又操起了老本行 |
[12:09] | I didn’t do this. | 这不是我干的 |
[12:11] | Do you really think I would be stupid enough | 你觉得我至于傻到 |
[12:12] | to hit the same building twice? | 两次烧同一栋大楼吗 |
[12:14] | Your signature is all over it, Leonard. | 这次的作案手法和你之前如出一辙 莱纳德 |
[12:16] | Same thing each time. | 每次都是同样的套路 |
[12:18] | So don’t sit there and tell me you had nothing to do with this. | 所以不要狡辩说你跟这起案子没有关系 |
[12:25] | 1992, ’93, ’95. | 1992年 1993年 1995年 |
[12:27] | Buildings on Hudson, 8th, and Prince. | 哈德森大街 第八大道和普林斯大街上的大楼 |
[12:31] | It was never proven I had anything to do with those fires. | 根本就没有证据证明这几起大火是我放的 |
[12:34] | You use wax paper and dryer sheets | 你用蜡纸和干衣机布 |
[12:36] | to spread the fire through the hallways. | 把火引到走廊 |
[12:41] | We found the same residue at this scene. | 我们在这起案件现场找到了相同的残留物 |
[12:45] | 1994. | 1994年 |
[12:46] | Corner of Thompson and Spring. | 汤普森与春季大道交汇处 |
[12:48] | You don’t have anything to link me to that fire. | 你们没法证明这起火是我放的 |
[12:50] | Fire gel running up the walls at each scene. | 每起火灾现场的墙上都有火胶 |
[12:53] | And wouldn’t you know it, we found residue | 你没想到吧 我们从第七大道 |
[12:54] | from fire gel at this 7th Avenue fire. | 这场事故的火胶里找到了残留物 |
[13:02] | Disabled sprinkler system. | 自动喷水灭火系统遭到破坏 |
[13:03] | You cut the chain to the OS&Y valve– | 你把明杆支架式阀门的铁链割断了 |
[13:06] | every fire you’re believed to be associated with. | 你有犯罪嫌疑的每场火灾都是如此 |
[13:08] | “Believed”… being the operative word. | “嫌疑” 这个词很关键 |
[13:11] | Look, don’t sit there and insult me by saying you didn’t do this! | 别嘴硬说这不是你干的 这简直是侮辱我的智商 |
[13:18] | How’d you light the fires, Leonard? | 你是怎么点的火 莱纳德 |
[13:21] | Some kind of time-delay device, huh? How’d you do it? | 用某种延时装置吗 你用的什么办法 |
[13:30] | I’m not gonna conjure fire from thin air, Detective. | 我可没法凭空变出火来 警探 |
[13:37] | Put ’em down. | 放下 |
[13:49] | Do you smoke? | 你抽烟吗 |
[13:51] | No. | 不抽 |
[13:53] | Drink? | 喝酒吗 |
[13:57] | I trust you’ve never experimented with heroin or crystal meth? | 我也信你从没碰过海洛因或冰毒 |
[14:03] | Addiction. That’s what it is, an addiction. | 毒瘾 都是因为毒瘾 |
[14:05] | Only there’s no chemical in my bloodstream | 只是我体内没有化学物质 |
[14:07] | weaving its way through my body. | 在血液里游走 |
[14:09] | The poison coursing through my veins is psychological. | 我血管里流动的是精神毒瘾 |
[14:12] | And the antidote can’t be found in a bottle of pills, trust me. | 任何解毒药都不起作用 |
[14:15] | Many doctors have tried. | 许多医生都试过 |
[14:18] | I don’t want to do what I do, Detective. | 我也不想做这种事 警探 |
[14:21] | Every day, every hour, | 每一天 每小时 |
[14:24] | I battle with my mind. | 我都和自己的思想作斗争 |
[14:27] | “Don’t do it. | “别那么干 |
[14:28] | Don’t do it. Don’t do it.” | 别那么干 别那么干” |
[14:31] | And I’ve won that battle for the last 15 years. | 过去15年我都战胜了自己的思想 |
[14:33] | Yeah, I’m-I’m confused. | 你把我搞糊涂了 |
[14:35] | You waiting for some kind of applause here? | 你是在等我给你鼓掌吗 |
[14:37] | You want me to cry? What? | 你想看我感动落泪吗 还是什么 |
[14:39] | Let’s talk honestly, | 我们别兜圈子了 |
[14:42] | shall we, Detective? | 好吗 警探 |
[14:45] | We both know you can’t prove I did anything. | 我们都知道你们找不到我的作案证据 |
[14:46] | Otherwise you would have arrested me days ago. | 否则你们前几天就逮捕我了 |
[14:50] | You waited to see if I would go to the scene. | 你们坐等看我会不会回到现场 |
[14:51] | Which you did. | 你确实回去了 |
[14:53] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要那么做 |
[14:57] | Must have known you’d have people watching the place. | 我肯定知道你派人守在那里 |
[14:59] | My parole officer knows where I’m staying. | 我的假释官知道我的下落 |
[15:01] | I knew I would be arrested within minutes, so why go back? | 我知道自己会马上被逮捕 那我为何还要回去 |
[15:06] | Because I have just as much incentive | 因为我像你们一样 |
[15:08] | to figure out who set that fire as you do. | 也想知道是谁放的火 |
[15:13] | Someone clearly wants to frame me, | 显然有人想要陷害我 |
[15:14] | someone who has waited a long time for me to get out, | 那个人等了很久才等到我出狱 |
[15:16] | but would prefer that I stay caged up in that cell. | 但他更希望我能继续回监狱蹲着 |
[15:19] | And you might know who that someone is? | 你知道那人是谁吗 |
[15:22] | I’m offering my services. | 我要协助办案 |
[15:26] | As a… arson investigator… | 作为一名纵火案调查员 |
[15:30] | …if you will. | 如果你同意的话 |
[15:32] | To help figure out wh-who set the fire, | 我会根据案件证据 |
[15:36] | based on the case evidence. | 帮你们找出纵火犯 |
[15:38] | But I have to study the scene. I have to go back to it | 但我必须做现场勘查 我一定要回去 |
[15:40] | ’cause I’m the only one who knows what to look for. | 因为只有我知道该找什么证据 |
[16:01] | “Don’t do it. Don’t do it. | “别那么干 别那么干 |
[16:02] | Don’t do it”? | 别那么干” |
[16:04] | The only reason this wackadoo hasn’t set a fire in the last 15 years | 这个疯子之所以在过去15年都没犯案 |
[16:07] | is because he’s been locked up. | 是因为他蹲在监狱里 |
[16:09] | What do we have to lose? | 我们能有什么损失 |
[16:10] | If he’s lying, he incriminates himself in the process. | 如果他在撒谎 那就会把自己也牵连进来 |
[16:14] | Arrogance– it’s always the criminal’s Achilles’ heel. | 自负 这是罪犯一贯的致命伤 |
[16:30] | All right, so, when we found you, | 我们发现你的时候 |
[16:32] | what were you looking for, Leonard? | 你在找什么 莱纳德 |
[16:34] | This. | 这个 |
[16:37] | It’s the ignition point. | 这是燃点 |
[16:45] | Yeah, great, genius. That was a tough one. | 你真是个天才 这简直太难发现了 |
[16:48] | Can I lock his ass up now, please? | 我现在能把他关起来了吗 |
[16:51] | Did you find anything here? | 你们在地板上这个洞里面 |
[16:52] | Either inside or next to the hole in the floor? | 或是它周围有所发现吗 |
[16:55] | One of my investigators found some kind of melted metal. | 有名调查员找到一种融化的金属 |
[16:59] | About the size of a dime? | 大概十分钱硬币那么大吗 |
[17:03] | What was it, Leonard? | 莱纳德 那到底是什么 |
[17:04] | Have I not earned your respect | 我还没赢得你的尊重吗 |
[17:05] | enough to not treat me like one of your project thugs? | 你还是没办法把我当成你们科学小帮派里的一员吗 |
[17:08] | You don’t have even one ounce of my respect. | 我对你没有一丁点的尊重 |
[17:10] | Which is precisely why I’m not gonna tell you what it was. | 这正是我不告诉你这是什么的原因 |
[17:13] | You’ll use it against me. | 你会用它对我不利 |
[17:15] | All right, look. | 好吧 听着 |
[17:16] | You’re gonna have to do better than that, Leonard. | 你可得再表现些诚意 莱纳德 |
[17:18] | I’m still overtaken with emotion over your | 我现在满脑子都是你说的那句 |
[17:22] | “I have just as much incentive to solve this as you do” speech, so come on. | “我像你们一样想查明真相” 快点 |
[17:26] | Well, whoever did this | 不管这是谁干的 |
[17:27] | did their homework, I will give them that. | 做足了准备 这点我得承认 |
[17:32] | Wax paper. | 蜡纸 |
[17:36] | Dryer sheets. | 烘干机布 |
[17:40] | I may have used them, | 我也许是用过它们 |
[17:41] | but they don’t necessarily link back to me. | 但也不能就此证明我与此案有关 |
[17:45] | Melted metal is part of a time-delay device. | 融化的金属是延时装置的一部分 |
[17:48] | It’s an ingredient in a compact | 是汽车里面的一个组件 |
[17:49] | and simple chain of reactions that would allow the arsonist | 一个简单的反应链可以让纵火犯 |
[17:52] | to get out of the building before it ignited. | 在着火之前撤离建筑 |
[17:58] | I employed the technique… | 这招我用过 |
[18:01] | once, | 一次 |
[18:02] | and that’s all I’m gonna give you on that. | 我能说的就这些 |
[18:04] | That’s it? | 就这些 |
[18:06] | We brought you out here for that? | 我们把你放出来就为了听这些 |
[18:07] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:09] | This was very helpful. | 这一切很有帮助 |
[18:11] | Perhaps not to you, but it was to me. | 可能帮不到你们 但是我受益匪浅 |
[18:22] | What’s on your mind, Mac? | 你想说什么 麦克 |
[18:24] | I’m having trouble… | 我有些东西 |
[18:27] | remembering things. | 回忆不起来 |
[18:28] | What kind of things? | 记什么样的东西 |
[18:29] | Like… | 比如说 |
[18:31] | things like this. | 像这样的东西 |
[18:34] | I know what it does, | 我知道这是用来干什么的 |
[18:35] | I know how to use it, but I ca… | 也知道该怎么用 但是我 |
[18:37] | I can’t tell you what it’s called. | 我说不出这东西叫什么 |
[18:40] | I can’t recall the names of certain foods, colors. | 我记不住一些吃的 还有颜色的名称 |
[18:43] | I know the difference between them, but… | 我知道它们之间的区别 但是 |
[18:46] | sometimes I… | 有时候 |
[18:48] | I can’t name them. | 没法叫出它们的名字 |
[18:49] | You’re suffering from what’s called anomic aphasia. | 你得的是一种叫命名性失语症的病 |
[18:54] | When you were shot, it appears that for a time, | 你被枪击的时候 有一段时间 |
[18:57] | your brain was deprived of an adequate supply of oxygen. | 你的大脑供氧不足 |
[19:00] | It’s likely that this caused damage | 很可能就是因为缺氧 |
[19:03] | to a particular area of your brain. | 你大脑的某个特定区域受到损伤 |
[19:07] | We’ll have to do more tests to determine the extent of it. | 确定损伤范围还需要进一步测试 |
[19:16] | I’d rather no one else know. | 我希望这事只有你知我知 |
[19:19] | Of course. | 当然 |
[19:20] | How long do you think it’ll last? | 你认为这种现象会持续多久 |
[19:22] | Some cases are temporary. | 有些情况下是暂时的 |
[19:24] | It diminishes and even disappears with time and therapy. | 随着不断治疗会逐渐好转甚至消失 |
[19:28] | Many times, I’m afraid, | 但是恐怕在很多情况下 |
[19:31] | the condition is permanent. | 这种损伤是永久性的 |
[19:53] | I’ve got the mayor, the commissioner | 我接到市长 局长 |
[19:55] | and half the fire department calling for answers. This better be good. | 还有半个消防队打来的电话 最好有好消息 |
[19:58] | “Good” is definitely not the word I would use, | 好肯定谈不上 |
[20:00] | but you should see this before you return any calls. | 但是回电话之前你应该看看这个 |
[20:09] | Triethylaluminum. It’s highly pyrophoric. | 三乙铝 强自燃剂 |
[20:12] | It ignites immediately upon exposure to air. | 接触空气后迅速自燃 |
[20:15] | Used as an additive for rocket propellants. | 用作火箭推进剂的添加剂 |
[20:20] | Water. | 水 |
[20:21] | You want to do the honors? | 你想试一下吗 |
[20:26] | Wow, it’s even more flammable when introduced to water. | 沾水之后 火更旺了 |
[20:29] | Yeah. It gets worse. | 没错 还有坏消息 |
[20:32] | The trace we found in the room where Curtis Smith died– | 在柯蒂斯·史密斯的死亡现场发现了这些 |
[20:35] | it’s rubber from balloons. | 是做气球的橡胶碎片 |
[20:37] | We found several of these on the floor. | 我们在地上发现了好几个 |
[20:40] | There were also… | 还有 |
[20:43] | metal eyelets | 金属环 |
[20:44] | were on the wall, | 钉在墙上 |
[20:45] | running all the way up to the ceiling, where this | 一直排到天花板 |
[20:48] | piece of wood was rigged. | 连过来操纵这块木板 |
[20:50] | It was a trip wire. | 这是条拉发线 |
[20:54] | He knew the FDNY would rush in. | 他们知道纽约消防会冲进去 |
[21:04] | It was a trap designed to kill a firefighter. | 这是个谋杀消防队员的陷阱 |
[21:21] | Adam, you’ve been at this how long? | 亚当 你查多久了 |
[21:23] | Oh, I’d say about, uh, three, four years now. | 我觉得 差不多有三四年了吧 |
[21:29] | Well, he has to be in the crowd. | 他肯定混在人群中 |
[21:31] | Arsonists are sick people. | 纵火犯都是变态 |
[21:33] | They disregard risk to thumb their nose at authority, | 他们会不顾风险地来嘲笑当局 |
[21:36] | and they love to watch their work. | 他们也喜欢来看自己的作品 |
[21:39] | Maybe he doesn’t. I mean, look at Johnny Depp. | 也许他不喜欢呢 你看约翰尼·德普 |
[21:40] | He doesn’t watch any of his movies. | 他就不看自己的电影 |
[21:42] | – Show me what you got. – All right. | -给我看看你现在的进度 -好吧 |
[21:44] | A lot of people in the crowd with criminal records. | 人群中有不少人都有犯罪记录 |
[21:47] | Dirty dozen. Everything from public urination to fraudulent accosting, | 就像”十二金刚” 从随地小便到欺诈都有 |
[21:51] | also known as running a… three-card monte game. | 或者叫做三张纸牌猜赌 |
[21:55] | Huh, but… nothing comes even close to arson. | 但是 没有什么与纵火相关的 |
[22:00] | You, uh, ever been fraudulently accosted, Jo? | 你上过这种当吗 |
[22:03] | I had this friend Pete | 我有个叫彼得的朋友 |
[22:04] | who was fraudulently accosted, yeah. | 上过这种当 |
[22:06] | This girl picked him up at the, uh, Drunken Dog Tavern. | 有个姑娘在醉友吧和他勾搭 |
[22:09] | Yeah, turned out she was a dude. | 结果这姑娘其实是个男的 |
[22:13] | What up? | 怎么样 |
[22:14] | 2 Two, | |
[22:15] | 2 3 two, three. | |
[22:16] | That’s way out in Brooklyn. | 那可是布鲁克林的代码 |
[22:18] | They would’ve never responded to this fire. | 他们可不会来这救火 |
[22:20] | Adam, run this guy through the software. | 亚当 用软件查一下这个人 |
[22:22] | The firefighter? | 消防队员吗 |
[22:23] | Do it. | 查就是了 |
[22:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:28] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:35] | Criminal Impersonation? | 冒名顶替罪 |
[22:37] | This guy’s not even a fireman. | 这人根本就不是消防队员 |
[22:46] | Five years. | 五年 |
[22:47] | That’s all I can do. | 就这么多了 |
[22:49] | I’m begging you, please. | 求你了 |
[22:49] | I-I can’t do more than five years. | 超过五年我撑不住的 |
[22:51] | I… just if you could help me out, I-I… | 要是你能帮我的话 我就 |
[22:54] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. | 喂 喂 喂 |
[22:55] | Slow down. | 别着急 |
[22:57] | We’ll get to that. | 我们一会说这个 |
[22:58] | We don’t need to discuss that right now, | 现在先不用讨论这件事 |
[23:00] | just have a seat and we’ll talk about what happened. | 先坐下 我们聊聊发生了什么 |
[23:05] | I can’t do more than five years. | 我坐牢不能超过五年 |
[23:09] | Marshall Hilson. | 马歇尔·希尔森 |
[23:10] | Yes, sir. | 我是 长官 |
[23:11] | Applied to the FDNY in 2001. Rejected. | 2001年申请入职纽约消防局 被拒 |
[23:15] | Applied to the Yonkers Fire Department 2002. Rejected. | 2002年申请入职杨克斯消防局 被拒 |
[23:19] | Applied to seven fire departments | 在长岛的时候 |
[23:20] | on Long Island. Rejected. | 向七所消防局提交过申请 被拒 |
[23:22] | All on the basis of psychological issues. | 全都是因为心理问题 |
[23:24] | I’m not crazy. | 我没疯 |
[23:25] | No one’s saying you’re crazy. | 没人说你疯了 |
[23:26] | They are. | 他们说了 |
[23:28] | They say I am. | 他们说我是 |
[23:32] | Does that piss you off? | 让你火冒三丈了吗 |
[23:34] | Make you feel like you want to get back at them? | 想报复 |
[23:37] | Let’s talk about what happened. | 说说事发经过吧 |
[23:41] | It wasn’t supposed to go that way. | 事情本来不该那么发展 |
[23:43] | You wanted to be a hero. | 你想当英雄 |
[23:45] | Set a fire. | 就放了一把火 |
[23:47] | Then, be a first responder. | 然后 第一个赶到现场 |
[23:49] | It got out of control. | 火势失控了 |
[23:51] | It killed my friend. | 我一位朋友因此丧命 |
[23:52] | What? | 什么 |
[23:53] | Come on. Let’s not draw this out, Marshall. | 行了 别装了 马歇尔 |
[23:55] | No, no, no, no, wait a minute. | 不 不对 慢着 |
[23:56] | You said somebody got killed. Who got killed? | 你说有人死了 谁死了 |
[23:58] | – Nobody got killed. – Curtis Smith. | -没人死啊 -柯蒂斯·史密斯 |
[24:00] | Captain Curtis Smith, you son of a bitch. | 柯蒂斯·史密斯队长死了 混蛋 |
[24:02] | The one the other day? | 你是说前几天 |
[24:04] | On 7th Avenue? | 第七大道的那场火 |
[24:06] | You think I did that? | 你觉得是我干的 |
[24:09] | I wouldn’t do that. | 我不会那么干 |
[24:11] | I would never intentionally harm a fellow firefighter. | 我绝不会存心伤害消防员同事的 |
[24:14] | You’re not a firefighter, Marshall. | 你不是消防员 马歇尔 |
[24:16] | It was an abandoned car. | 那是辆被废弃的车 |
[24:17] | It was on the side of the road. Two wheels were missing. | 就在马路边 有两个车轮没了 |
[24:19] | It was just supposed to be a easy, simple thing. | 事情本来应该易如反掌 |
[24:22] | There were gas cans in the trunk. | 车后箱有些汽油桶 |
[24:24] | I thought I could handle it, but it… | 我以为我能搞定 可是 |
[24:31] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[24:33] | Five years. | 五年 |
[24:34] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, I got it. | 是啊 是啊 我知道 |
[24:35] | You can’t do more than five years. | 你坐牢不能超过五年 |
[24:38] | I got it. | 我听到了 |
[24:42] | Leonard’s in the wind. | 莱纳德不见了 |
[24:44] | What about the guys we posted at his apartment? | 我们安排在他公寓那边盯梢的人呢 |
[24:46] | They watched him go in and then they watched him go out. | 他们看着他进了公寓 又目送他出来 |
[24:50] | He called a plumbing company and swapped outfits | 他叫来了一家管道公司的 那人一来 |
[24:51] | when the guy showed. | 就换上了他的制服 |
[24:54] | What’s up with this guy? | 这小子怎么了 |
[24:55] | He’s a waste of time. | 抓错人了 |
[24:57] | The guy’s touched in the head. | 这小子脑子不正常 |
[24:58] | He’s just a buff. | 他就是个莽汉 |
[25:00] | Not smart enough to have pulled this off. | 这种把戏他没本事玩 |
[25:02] | Leonard’s playing with us. | 莱纳德在耍我们 |
[25:04] | You saw him at the scene. | 在现场你也看见了 |
[25:05] | This “Addiction,” as he calls it? | 这种”毒瘾” 他是这么说的吧 |
[25:07] | It’s still inside him. | 他还是没能戒断 |
[25:10] | You know, well, I guess I’m just hoping | 我想 我只是希望 |
[25:11] | that after all these years | 过了这么多年 |
[25:12] | he’s learned to control those impulses. | 他已经学会了控制自己的冲动 |
[25:26] | All units, all units: | 所有小组注意 所有小组注意 |
[25:27] | 1075 in progress at 152 8th Street, commercial building… | 第八大街152号发生大火 商业大厦 |
[25:35] | Got the suspect, Leonard Brooks. | 发现了疑犯莱纳德·布鲁克斯 |
[25:37] | Leonard Brooks found onsite, | 现场发现莱纳德·布鲁克斯 |
[25:38] | and taken by the fire department. | 已被消防局抓获 |
[25:46] | Captain says hi. | 队长向你问好 |
[25:51] | – Enough. That’s enough. – You want some? | -够了 够了啊 -你也想挨几拳吗 |
[25:57] | Back up. | 退后 |
[26:01] | Help him out. Come on. | 帮他一把 快 |
[26:08] | What the hell’s going on? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[26:09] | He was just standing there when we pulled up, | 我们停车的时候他就站在那儿 |
[26:10] | looking all proud or something. | 一副自鸣得意的表情 |
[26:12] | Well, he don’t look proud now, does he? | 他现在得意不起来了 对吗 |
[26:13] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[26:15] | You don’t get to do that. | 你无权这么做 |
[26:16] | You don’t even know what happened. | 你又不知道事情的经过 |
[26:18] | That was in his pocket. | 他口袋里找到的 |
[26:20] | That’s all I need to know. | 我知道这点就够了 |
[26:24] | Oh, by the way, there was another boobytrap in that building. | 顺便说一句 那栋大楼里也有个诱杀装置 |
[26:27] | You know, if it wasn’t for those sprinkler systems, | 要不是亏了里面那些洒水灭火装置 |
[26:28] | we’d be going to another funeral. | 我们没准还要举行一场葬礼 |
[26:30] | Did Brooks say anything before you started hitting him? | 你揍布鲁克斯之前他有没有说过什么 |
[26:32] | Yeah, he did. | 他说了 |
[26:33] | He wanted to know why he was allowed to walk | 他想知道为什么在他杀害了我的队长之后 |
[26:34] | around the streets after killing my captain. | 还能大摇大摆地上街 |
[26:36] | Your captain was my friend. | 你的队长也是我的朋友 |
[26:38] | You don’t get to beat a man down just because you think | 你不能只因为你觉得他和老史的死 |
[26:40] | he had something to do with Smitty’s death. | 脱不了干系就能对人挥拳相向 |
[26:44] | You see that fire right there? | 你看见那边的大火了吗 |
[26:46] | That’s what happens when cops don’t take care of business. | 那就是警察不作为的后果 |
[26:49] | Come here. | 过来 |
[26:51] | What the hell are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[26:53] | I’m taking care of business. | 有所作为啊 |
[26:55] | You’re under arrest | 你因为袭警 |
[26:56] | for assault and resisting arrest. | 还有拒捕而被捕了 |
[26:58] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[27:00] | Copy that. On my way up. | 收到 马上来 |
[27:03] | Belt’s on the rig. | 皮带上好了 |
[27:04] | That’s good. Right there. | 很好 就在那儿 |
[27:06] | Were the sprinklers on | 第一辆消防车到的时候 |
[27:07] | – when the first truck got here? – What? | -洒水装置都是开着的吗 -什么 |
[27:09] | The sprinklers. You said they were on. | 洒水装置 你说都是开着的 |
[27:11] | Were they on when the first truck got here? | 第一辆消防车到的时候是开的吗 |
[27:12] | – Yes, yes, yes, they were on. – Thank you. | -是的 没错 是开着的 -谢谢 |
[27:13] | – Yo. – Yeah? | -你 -什么事 |
[27:15] | Put him in the car. | 带他上车 |
[27:16] | You can’t be serious. | 你没搞错吧 |
[27:17] | You grab that other mook over there. He goes too. | 你把那个浑小子带过去 他也去 |
[27:19] | Take them back to the house, put them in the cells, | 带他们回局里 关进牢房 |
[27:20] | wait for me there to get there. | 等我过去 |
[27:23] | You still think Leonard had nothing to do with these fires? | 你还是认为莱纳德跟这些火灾没关系 |
[27:27] | There should be plenty of evidence left inside | 现场应该会留有许多证据 |
[27:29] | to tell us one way or another. | 来为我们揭秘的 |
[27:32] | If he was involved, why stick around? | 如果是他所为 为什么在附近逗留 |
[27:35] | To watch. | 为了欣赏 |
[27:37] | Or maybe it’s what you said: it’s arrogance. | 也许如你所说 傲慢自大 |
[27:38] | He thinks he’s smarter than everybody else. | 他自认为比别人都聪明 |
[27:43] | – You okay? – Yeah, I think so. | -你没事吧 -我没事 |
[27:45] | Yeah, it’s gonna be all right. | 会好起来的 |
[28:02] | This valve is normally locked in the on position. | 这个阀门通常是锁定在”开”的位置 |
[28:05] | Someone broke the lock and turned the system off. | 有人破坏了锁 然后关了洒水装置 |
[28:08] | Then, after the fire started | 然后 在起火之后 |
[28:10] | and before FDNY got here, | 纽约消防局的人到达之前 |
[28:11] | someone turned it back on. | 又有人重新打开了 |
[28:14] | What, you think Leonard suddenly grew a conscience? | 怎么 你认为莱纳德突然良心发现了 |
[28:19] | Maybe he had one all along. | 或许他一直都有 |
[29:27] | So, uh, I ran all the prints from the scene. | 我查了现场的全部指纹 |
[29:30] | Now, except for a couple of Leonard’s prints | 现在 除了大楼外部洒水装置上 |
[29:32] | on the sprinkler valve outside the building, | 莱纳德的一对指纹 |
[29:34] | found nothing in AFIS. | 指纹自动识别系统没有发现 |
[29:36] | Vent tubing was used to help | 通风管道可助火势 |
[29:37] | the fire travel from room to room. | 从一间房蔓延到另一间 |
[29:39] | They were filled with fire gel. | 房间里都是火胶 |
[29:41] | Same ignition method, same materials used, | 点火方式相同 使用材料相同 |
[29:44] | same choreography as the other fires. | 和其它火灾的设计一样 |
[29:46] | No prints of value inside the glove. | 手套内没有可用的指纹 |
[29:48] | But all hope is not lost. | 但不是失去所有希望 |
[29:50] | As you always have to use | 就像你经常会用不戴手套的手 |
[29:53] | a gloveless hand to put on the first glove. | 戴上第一只手套 |
[29:57] | I’m hoping that | 我希望 |
[29:58] | this sewing kit can get us somewhere; it’s nothing fancy. | 调查这个针线包能有线索 不是什么高级货 |
[30:01] | It’s pretty much standard issue at a lot of hotels. | 是许多旅馆的标配 |
[30:03] | But I did find it really close to the ignition point | 但我发现它靠近燃点 |
[30:05] | and I’m hoping if I can ID this partial logo, | 希望我能识别出部分商标 |
[30:08] | I could maybe get us a location | 或许能让我们 |
[30:09] | that connects us to our arsonist. | 找出纵火犯身藏身之处 |
[30:11] | Also, I found a sewing needle | 还有 我在燃点附近 |
[30:14] | near the ignition point, | 发现这根针 |
[30:15] | which is consistent with the melted steel | 和我们在其它火灾中 |
[30:17] | we found at the other fires. | 找到熔化的钢质一致 |
[30:19] | Now, we just have to figure out | 现在我们只需要弄明白 |
[30:21] | how you use a needle to start a fire. | 如何用针引起火灾 |
[30:23] | I think your cake’s done. | 我想你的蛋糕好了 |
[30:31] | It’s looking like got a few good prints there. | 看起来上面有一些完好的指纹 |
[30:35] | Let’s hope it’s the icing on the case. | 让我们一起祈祷这是蛋糕上的糖霜吧[意指锦上添花] |
[30:39] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[30:40] | Oh, that’s pathetic. | 真可悲 |
[30:41] | Eh, I kind of liked it. | 我还挺喜欢 |
[30:51] | Mr. Brooks, do you remember how you were injured? | 布鲁克斯先生 还记得怎么受的伤吗 |
[30:55] | A couple of firemen kicked my ass for no apparent reason. | 一些消防员无缘无故揍了我 |
[30:58] | Do you remember how you got here? | 还记得怎么到医院的吗 |
[30:59] | Back of an ambulance. | 乘救护车来的 |
[31:04] | I got nothing to say, so stay the hell away from me. | 我无话可说 离我远点 |
[31:06] | What was the address of the fire doing in your pocket? | 火灾地址为何在你口袋里 |
[31:09] | Somebody slipped it under the door of my place. | 有人塞进我家门缝里的 |
[31:11] | Who? | 谁 |
[31:13] | I’m guessing the same person who killed your friend | 我猜就是是害死你消防员朋友 |
[31:15] | the fireman and tried to burn down that building. | 又企图烧掉那座大楼的那一个人 |
[31:17] | – Yeah, okay. What were you doing there? – Same thing as you. | -是 好吧 你在那里做什么 -和你们一样 |
[31:20] | Hoping to run into the person who’s been setting these fires. | 希望找出纵火的人 |
[31:23] | There’s 152 8th Street in Brooklyn; | 布鲁克林有152条第八大街 |
[31:25] | there’s also one in Manhattan and Queens. | 还有一条在曼哈顿和皇后区 |
[31:27] | But you knew it was the one in Brooklyn. | 而你却知道是布鲁克林的一条街 |
[31:28] | How’d you know that, Leonard? | 你怎么知道的 莱纳德 |
[31:30] | Was that the address of the next fire you intended to set | 是你打算在被抓住送进监狱前 |
[31:32] | before you were stopped and sent to prison? | 下一次纵火的地址吗 |
[31:34] | Very nice, Detective. | 很好 警探 |
[31:35] | Excellent police work. | 出色的推理 |
[31:36] | You should ask for a raise. | 你应该要求加薪 |
[31:37] | But let me correct you. | 不过我得纠正你一点 |
[31:38] | Because I wasn’t stopped. | 我不是被阻止的 |
[31:40] | If I didn’t go back to save that woman, | 如果我不回去就那个女人 |
[31:41] | you wouldn’t even know my name. | 你连我的名字都不知道 |
[31:43] | Who else knew about that address? | 还有谁知道那个地址 |
[31:44] | Who else did you tell? | 你告诉谁了 |
[31:45] | Well, that’s the $64,000 question, isn’t it? | 那是六万四千美元的问题 不是吗 |
[31:50] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m done answering your questions. | 恕我失陪 我回答完你的问题了 |
[31:56] | You better hope you’re half as smart as you think you are | 你最好能有你想象中一半那么聪明 |
[31:58] | because when you slip, | 因为如果你一旦犯错 |
[31:59] | I’m gonna be there to kick you | 我会保证提供一条龙服务 |
[32:01] | the rest of the way down the stairs. | 把你送回监狱将牢底坐穿 |
[32:07] | He had to have told someone about that address. | 在监狱里度过的十五年 |
[32:10] | Been in prison for the last 15 years. | 他一定跟别人说过那个地址 |
[32:12] | May have been someone he met on the inside. | 或许是他在里面见过的某个人 |
[32:14] | Don’t tell me you’re buying that crap | 别告诉我你相信那家伙说的 |
[32:16] | about a fire fairy slipping a note under his door. | 一个火焰小仙女把地址塞进他门缝里的鬼话 |
[32:18] | Well, someone turned those sprinklers back on. | 有人把洒水装置阀门重新打开了 |
[32:21] | Why would he put out his own fire? | 他为何要灭自己放的火 |
[32:25] | Maybe there’s more than one person involved. | 或许不止一个人参与此事 |
[32:29] | Mac! | 麦克 |
[32:31] | Just saw you called. | 才看见你刚刚打过电话 |
[32:32] | We got a hit off some prints | 现场发现的橡胶手套上的 |
[32:33] | on the latex gloves we found at the scene, | 一组指纹经过比对 |
[32:35] | and they don’t belong to Leonard Brooks. | 并不属于莱纳德·布鲁克斯 |
[32:38] | Eva Mason, arrests for arson in Pennsylvania. | 艾娃·曼森 曾在宾夕法尼亚州因纵火被捕 |
[32:42] | On parole, absconded a couple of weeks ago. | 已获假释 几星期前潜逃 |
[32:44] | Active parole warrant. | 违反假释条例受到通缉 |
[32:45] | You think her and Leonard were working together? | 你认为她和莱纳德是共犯吗 |
[32:47] | Maybe. She visited him in prison | 可能 七八年前 |
[32:49] | a few times about seven or eight years ago. | 她去监狱看过他几次 |
[32:51] | Interviewed him on three separate occasions | 探访过他3次 |
[32:53] | and wrote several letters after that. | 之后写过几封信 |
[32:54] | She was a psychology major, | 她学的心理学专业 |
[32:56] | doing a research study on arsonists and pyromaniacs. | 研究纵火犯和纵火狂 |
[32:59] | Three interviews? | 探访了3次 |
[33:00] | Probably got to know him pretty well. | 很可能非常了解他 |
[33:02] | We have a location on her? | 知道她在哪里吗 |
[33:03] | Yeah, Lindsay ID’d the logo on that sewing kit. | 知道 琳赛识别出针线包上的标志 |
[33:08] | Kit came from the River Peak Motel on the West Side. | 来自曼哈顿西区的河峰汽车旅馆的工具 |
[33:12] | She got a room around the time | 她从宾夕法尼亚州潜逃之后 |
[33:13] | she went AWOL from Pennsylvania. | 在这里租了个房间 |
[33:15] | Jo is hitting the door | 说话间乔正带着 |
[33:16] | with ESU as we speak. | 紧急应变小组破门呢 |
[33:31] | Do it. | 动手 |
[33:37] | Clear. | 安全 |
[33:38] | Clear. Clear! | 安全 安全 |
[33:41] | What the…? | 搞什么 |
[33:45] | 34大街纵火 调查纵火犯 | |
[33:47] | 震惊纽约 近期纵火犯袭击 | |
[33:54] | This girl was definitely, uh, the president of his fan club. | 这个女人肯定 是他的粉丝俱乐部会长 |
[34:10] | Odorless, colorless liquid. | 无嗅无味 无色液体 |
[34:11] | If I had to guess, I’d say glycerin. | 如果不得不猜 我得说是甘油 |
[34:14] | These must be all the components | 这些一定是她制作 |
[34:15] | she used to build her ignition devices. | 点火装置的全部成份 |
[34:17] | Same ones Brooks used to set his fires. | 和布鲁克斯纵火用的东西一样 |
[34:24] | Oh, my. This is a live feed. | 天哪 这是实况转播吧 |
[34:26] | She was watching him. | 她在监视他 |
[34:28] | Don’t turn on the light. | 别开灯 |
[34:30] | What the hell took you so long? | 你怎么回来这么晚 |
[34:33] | Is that her? | 是她吗 |
[34:36] | Go! Get in the chair! | 去 坐在椅子上 |
[34:42] | Mac, get over to Brooks’ place as fast as you can. | 麦克 尽快赶去布鲁克斯家 |
[34:45] | Eva Mason’s not working with him. | 艾娃·曼森不是他的同伙 |
[34:47] | She’s gonna kill him. | 她要杀了他 |
[34:57] | Don’t you lie to me! | 难道你骗我 |
[34:59] | I’ll put this bullet right in your face. | 我会直接对着你的头开枪 |
[35:02] | The news said you were cooperating with the police. | 听说你和警察合作了 |
[35:05] | I didn’t want to believe it, but then I saw you out there. | 我不想相信 可我看到你了 |
[35:08] | Why would you do that?! | 你为什么那么做 |
[35:09] | Why would you turn those sprinklers back on?! | 你为什么把洒水装置打开了 |
[35:10] | I-I wanted to stop you, | 我想阻止你的 |
[35:12] | to save you from the life I had! | 阻止你步入我的后尘 |
[35:15] | It’s 15 years spent | 十五年的时间 |
[35:16] | in a filthy prison cell surrounded by animals! | 困在牢房里 被畜生环绕 |
[35:20] | It’s okay to feel these things; you don’t have to act on them. | 有这种感觉很正常 你不用付诸行动 |
[35:23] | There are people that can help you. | 有人可以帮你的 |
[35:24] | Help me? | 帮我吗 |
[35:25] | – Yeah. – Save me? | -没错 -救我吗 |
[35:26] | – I did this for you! – Okay. | -我是为了你才这么做的 -好吧 |
[35:28] | I waited for you. | 我一直等着你 |
[35:30] | I wanted to show you; I wanted you to be proud of me. | 我盼着你 我想让你为我骄傲 |
[35:33] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[35:34] | I don’t even know you. | 我根本不认识你 |
[35:39] | Don’t you ever say that to me! | 你再说你不认识我 |
[35:41] | You know me! | 你明明认识我 |
[35:43] | You’re the only one that knows me, | 你是唯一认识我的人 |
[35:44] | because you’re just like me. | 因为你和我一样 |
[35:46] | Fire is the only thing you think about. | 你满脑子只想着火 |
[35:50] | The way it looks, the way it smells, | 火长什么样 什么味道 |
[35:52] | the way it moves– those were your words! | 怎么移动 你就会说这些 |
[35:55] | That’s what you said! That’s what you told me! | 你就是那么说的 你就是那么告诉我的 |
[35:57] | I s-said that, but I-I… never tried to hurt people. | 我说了 可我从没想过伤害别人 |
[36:01] | Don’t tell me you didn’t fantasize about it. | 别说你从没动过心思 |
[36:03] | You just didn’t have the balls to do it! | 你就是没种去做而已 |
[36:26] | I didn’t tell the police about you. | 我没向警察告发你 |
[36:27] | – Shut up! – If I wanted to hurt you… | -闭嘴 -如果我想伤害你… |
[36:28] | Don’t you lie to me! | 别想着骗我 |
[36:31] | You went with them back in the building | 你和他们回到 |
[36:32] | where the fireman died; I saw you! | 消防员死的那栋楼里了 我看见了 |
[36:35] | I needed to know that it was you! | 我得知道那是你 |
[36:36] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[36:40] | You’re just like them, and you need to die | 你和他们一样 你该死 |
[36:42] | just like them! | 和他们一样该死 |
[36:45] | And the last thing you see… | 你死前的最后一眼 |
[36:48] | will be the thing you love most. | 看到的会是你毕生至爱 |
[37:36] | Where is she?! | 她在哪 |
[38:14] | This was all that was left of your property, Leonard. | 这是你仅剩的财产了 Leonard |
[38:18] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[38:23] | Guess when you don’t have much, | 当你一无所有的时候 |
[38:24] | you don’t have much to lose. | 也就不用担心会失去了 |
[38:27] | Potassium permanganate… | 高锰酸钾 |
[38:31] | …mixed with water becomes | 和水混合 |
[38:34] | an astringent antiseptic. | 可以做防腐剂和收敛剂 |
[38:38] | But mixed with glycerin… | 但若和甘油混合 |
[38:43] | …and exposed to oxygen, it strips electrons | 暴露在空气中 就会剧烈地 |
[38:47] | from the glycerin so violently that it creates a flame. | 从甘油中放电 从而起火 |
[38:52] | Takes about 30 seconds | 大概需要三十秒 |
[38:54] | for the reaction to occur. | 就会起反应 |
[39:03] | We found these materials in Eva Mason’s motel room. | 我们在艾娃·曼森的房间里找到了这些材料 |
[39:08] | I didn’t get many visitors in those 15 years. | 我这十五年里没什么人来看我 |
[39:10] | I guess I boasted a bit too much when I did. | 看来我当时吹牛吹大了 |
[39:13] | Well, Eva Mason listened very well. | 艾娃·曼森可都听进去了 |
[39:17] | She was a bright, charming, | 多年前 她是个聪明 |
[39:18] | well-adjusted young woman all those years ago. | 迷人 适应力很强的年轻女性 |
[39:22] | A student drawn to the subject matter. | 一个投入学术的学生 |
[39:25] | Nothing like the person who killed your friend. | 根本不像是杀害你朋友的凶手 |
[39:30] | I guess I was naive to think | 我天真的以为 |
[39:31] | I could save her from a life in prison. | 我能让她不必在监狱中度过余生 |
[39:33] | It’s where she belonged. | 可她命该如此 |
[39:39] | I know you still have those feelings, Leonard. | 我知道你还是能感觉到冲动 莱纳德 |
[39:43] | You don’t have to give in to them. | 但你不要向冲动投降 |
[39:46] | You don’t have to go back there. | 你不必重温旧日噩梦 |
[39:47] | Everything that’s happen the last few days, | 过去几天发生的一切 |
[39:49] | maybe you can put it behind you. | 就都让它过去了吧 |
[39:51] | – Start over. – It’s too late for that, Detective. | -重新开始吧 -太晚了 警探 |
[39:54] | I’m never gonna have the house and the wife | 我的房子 我的妻子 |
[39:55] | with the two kids, the dog and the white picket fence. | 我的两个孩子 狗和白色栅栏都没有了 |
[39:57] | My past will always follow me. | 我的过去是挥之不去的 |
[40:01] | As it should. | 本也该这样 |
[40:04] | I do still… I have the urges every day, | 我每天依然都能感觉到那种渴望 |
[40:06] | and I don’t want to go back to that place. | 但我也不想重温那些噩梦 |
[40:10] | But… as long as I can’t be arrested | 但 只要我不必因为自己的所思所想 |
[40:13] | for my thoughts, I won’t. | 而遭受牢狱之灾 我就不会 |
[40:18] | Thank you for treating me like a human being. | 谢谢你们把我当正常人看 |
[40:21] | We don’t know any other way. | 这是我们的行事准则 |
[40:44] | Hey, I know it’s been a rough couple of weeks | 我知道这两周都很忙 |
[40:46] | and I don’t want to sound selfish, | 我也不想显得很自私 |
[40:47] | but I’m having withdrawals. | 但我要你补偿我 |
[40:50] | For six months I’m with you | 六个月里我和你 |
[40:51] | practically 16 hours a day, and now, lately, | 每天都有十六个小时在一起 而现在 |
[40:54] | it’d be easier to get an audience with the pope. | 见教皇还比见你容易些 |
[40:57] | Yeah, but the pope isn’t taking you | 那倒是 可教皇可没法 |
[40:59] | to your favorite place for dinner. | 带你去最喜欢的餐馆吃饭哟 |
[41:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢了 |
[41:08] | Or… giving you these. | 他也不能给你这些 |
[41:13] | What are these for? | 怎么想起来送礼物 |
[41:16] | I don’t think I ever officially thanked you | 我还没有正式地谢过你呢 |
[41:19] | for taking care of me. | 感谢你一直以来的照顾 |
[41:22] | There is no gift or words… | 没有任何礼物和言语 |
[41:26] | that could ever come close to saying how much it meant | 能表达出在过去的六个月里 |
[41:30] | having you there by my side | 你的陪伴 |
[41:31] | through those six months. | 对我的意义 |
[41:34] | Every single day your smile and your love | 每一天 你的微笑和爱恋 |
[41:37] | just pushed me to work harder, and you… | 都让我更加努力地复健 |
[41:41] | you lifted my spirits. | 而你就是我的精神支柱 |
[41:45] | So… two dozen roses… | 所以 这二十四朵玫瑰 |
[41:48] | one for every week you took care of me. | 代表你照顾我的二十四个星期 |
[42:00] | All right, enough of the mushy stuff. | 好了 肉麻的话说完了 |
[42:03] | Let’s go and eat. | 我们去吃饭吧 |
[42:05] | I’m starving. | 我都饿了 |
[42:12] | You know I have favorite places all over the city. | 我喜欢的餐馆满城都是 |
[42:15] | Which one are we going to? | 你要带我去哪家呀 |
[42:17] | Well, you know, the one with the, uh, | 那 就去 有你 |
[42:19] | the dish that you like. | 喜欢的盘子的那家吧 |
[42:21] | Oh, let’s see, that narrows it down | 那看来 范围缩小到 |
[42:23] | to about 50 places? | 五十家了吧 |
[42:25] | You know… | 你知道的 |
[42:27] | th-the one with the, uh, stuff. | 有料的那家 |
[42:31] | The one with the chef who, uh, | 有个你总问他食谱 |
[42:33] | you always ask him what the recipis | 然后他总是落下一样食材 |
[42:35] | and he always leaves out one ingredient. | 的那个厨师的那家 |
[42:37] | Oh, Piccolo! The truffle rigatoni with vegetable and sausage! | 是皮可 有蔬菜和香肠的松露通心粉那家 |
[42:40] | – Yes. – Wow, you made that difficult. | -是的 -你的提示很难猜 |
[42:43] | Do I win a prize? | 我猜对了有奖吗 |
[42:45] | Well, I think it’s hanging off your arm. | 你手臂挽着的我就是奖品 |