Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第8季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第8季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:51] – ** – *** – 我知道你骗我呢 – 我才没有
[00:53] Yes,you are. 你绝对有
[00:54] Alicia said,Michelle’s been asking all day, Alicia说Michelle这一整天都在问
[00:56] “Where’s Aunt Elaine?” Elaine阿姨在哪呢?
[00:58] Aunt Elaine this,Aunt Elaine that… Elaine阿姨这个 Elaine阿姨那个…
[01:00] Come on,baby. 加油啊 宝贝
[01:03] Four,five,six,son. 4 5 6 小子
[01:04] That right there’s a straight kill,it’s all me. 这是绝杀啊 我全赢了
[01:08] No mention of Uncle Kelvin.Not one word. 没人提到Kelvin叔叔 只字未提
[01:10] hat there is a sloppy roll,man. 伙计 你这不能作数
[01:11] That rock’s off the slab. 有个骰子都滚到石板缝里了
[01:14] Let’s see how popular Uncle Kelvin gets when he starts spreading these birthday presents around. 等Kelvin叔叔把生日礼物分发出去 就知道我有多受欢迎了
[01:17] Yeah 好吧
[01:19] You need to step off that pile. 把你的脚从那堆钱上面挪开
[01:20] Only one way that’s happening. 想让我照做只有一种可能
[01:22] We’re here to visit. 我们是来探亲的
[01:23] You let them be. 你就别搀和了
[01:24] That’s Mary Witherspoon’s son. 那是Mary Witherspoon的儿子
[01:26] I know who it is. 我知道
[01:27] They’ll settle it.They always do. 他们自有方法解决 向来如此
[01:29] Take off that jacket. 外套脱了吧
[01:31] I don’t want youo get blood on the girl’s jacket anyway. 小姑娘的外套沾上血可不好
[01:33] That’s it… Huh? 就这样是吗?
[01:35] What you want to do? 你想要怎样?
[01:37] Back up,son.Back up! 有种就来啊 小子!
[01:41] They really didn’t say nothing about me? 他们真没提到我?
[01:43] I don’t believe it. 我不相信
[01:44] They didn’t say anything. 真什么都没说
[01:46] You need to step off that pile,son. 小子 把脚挪开
[01:48] – What?! – Do something,punk. – 怎么样?! – 有种就来啊 混蛋
[01:58] Oh,my God.Oh,my God. 噢 天哪 天哪
[02:01] No,no.Help! 不 不 救命啊!
[02:05] Somebody help! 来人帮帮我啊!
[02:09] Don’t cry. 别哭
[02:10] – No. – Don’t cry. – 不 – 别哭
[02:12] Stay with me. Come on,come on. 保持清醒 别放弃 坚持住
[02:17] Get help. Get me help. 找人帮忙 帮帮我
[02:19] – Oh,man. – Get me help. – 噢 天哪 – 找人帮帮我们
[02:21] We’re gonna get help.It’s gonna be okay. 会有人来帮我们的 会没事的
[02:23] Hey,yeah,911. 嘿 911吗
[02:25] They shot Mr.Kelvin over here,man. 有人朝Kelvin先生开枪了
[02:26] He’s bleeding real bad. 他流了好多血
[02:27] Stay with me.Stay with me.Stay with me. 坚持住 坚持住
[02:29] 2378 Atlantic.Hurry up! 亚特兰大街2378号 快点!
[02:35] No! No! No! 不! 不! 不要啊!
[02:42] Kelvin Moore.
[02:44] He was an accountant with Pineridge Financial. 他是松岭金融公司的会计
[02:46] Grew up in the building. 在这栋楼长大的
[02:47] He and his wife Elaine were here visiting her sister Alicia in 6F. 他和妻子Elaine过来看住在6F的妹妹Alicia
[02:51] The presents were for Alicia’s daughter. 礼物是给Alicia的女儿
[02:55] Kelvin’s wife give us anything? Kelvin有提供有用线索吗?
[02:57] She’s still in shock. 她还惊魂未定
[02:58] Paramedics are trying to calm her down. 急救人员在想办法让她冷静下来
[03:00] Kids playing dice in the street got a look at the shooter, 在街上玩骰子的小孩看到了凶手
[03:03] but the best they could do was – male,medium build,ski mask,hoodie. 但他们也只能提供说 男性 中等身材 戴滑雪面罩 穿帽衫
[03:09] No wallet. 钱包没了
[03:10] Her wallet’s gone,too. 她的钱包也没了
[03:12] Busy building lobby,middle of the day. 人来人往的门厅 正午时分
[03:14] Pretty brazen. 胆子够大
[03:16] Or pretty desperate. 也有可能是孤注一掷
[03:18] Everyone I speak with around here talks about Kelvin like he was a saint. 这附近和我谈过话的人 都把Kelvin当圣人看
[03:25] Then let’s make sure we find the sinner. 那我们得确保找到那个罪人
[04:04] CSI:NY Season8Episode 17
[04:22] Do you know what day it is tomorrow? 你知道明天是什么日子吗?
[04:24] Yes,and you don’t need to be thinking about that right now. 知道 但你没必要现在就开始想
[04:27] I can’t help it. 我没法不想
[04:28] Tomorrow,Lucy’s gonna be opening her presents with that 明天Lucy可爱的小脸上就会绽放出 天真无邪的笑容 拆开礼物
[04:31] ridiculously cute smile on her ridiculously cute face,I’ll be thinking about this. 而我会联想起这个场景
[04:39] Uh… get lost.I got this. 呃…你回去吧 我自己来就行
[04:43] No,it’s fine. 不用了 没事的
[04:44] I’ve seen a lot worse.I’m good. 比这悲惨的我都见多了 我没事
[04:46] And I’m great,but it’s… you know,it’s a little cramped in here, 我明白 但你看这里都转不开身了
[04:50] and I can’t do three things at once, 我也没办法一人同时做3件事
[04:51] and you know,Danny’s got the street,and the shooter’s escape route. Danny负责街道还有凶手的逃窜路线
[04:54] So,somebody needs to go talk to the wife. 得有人去和死者的妻子谈谈
[04:58] You.Go. 你去吧
[05:05] Thanks. 谢谢
[06:45] the guy walked in.He was black. 那人就那么走进来了 是个黑人
[06:48] He was… he was wearing a ski mask. 他还…戴着滑雪面罩
[06:52] Do you remember anything strange about him at all? 你记得凶手有任何特之处吗?
[06:55] His eyes,or his teeth,or the way that he walked or talked? 比如眼睛 牙齿 或他走路和说话方式?
[07:00] I remember the gun. 我记得那把枪
[07:01] It was silver and shiny. 银色的 闪闪发亮
[07:05] – He said… – Wallets! – 他说… – 钱包拿出来
[07:06] All your jewelry! 所有首饰!
[07:10] We’ll give you whatever you want. 我们什么都给你
[07:11] Shut up! 闭嘴!
[07:15] Okay. Relax,man. 你冷静点 伙计
[07:17] Take it easy. 别激动
[07:18] Shut up! 闭嘴!
[07:22] Hurry up with the jewelry! 赶紧把首饰都摘下来!
[07:25] Bitch. 臭娘们
[07:26] – I said hurry… – Don’t! – 跟你说快点… – 不要!
[07:31] Oh,my God! 噢 天哪!
[07:33] No. No. 不 不
[07:41] If I just could have gotten the bracelet unclasped faster. 我要是能快点解开这手链
[07:43] Don’t do that to yourself,Elaine. 别那么想 Elaine
[07:45] It’s not your fault. 这不是你的错
[07:50] We moved away from here after we got married,and he landed the job at the firm. 我们结婚后就从这里搬走了 他在公司干得不错
[07:55] Kelvin was never afraid of living on this block. Kelvin从未担心住这里会有什么风险
[07:59] He was afraid of dying here. 他只担心会死在这里
[08:09] My sister and Kelvin were so happy together,best friends. 我姐姐和Kelvin在一起很幸福 他们是知己
[08:14] They grew up in this building together. 他们青梅竹马在这栋楼长大
[08:16] They met when they were in the first grade. 他们一年级时认识的
[08:19] Started dating when they were seniors in high school. 高中快毕业时开始恋爱
[08:23] Thank you. 谢谢
[08:26] Whoever did this ain’t from around here. 凶手肯定不是这附近的人
[08:30] Clyde.Clyde Duvall. 我叫Clyde Clyde Duvall
[08:31] Clyde lives next door. Clyde住在隔壁
[08:33] He’s like a big brother to me. 他就像是我哥哥
[08:36] Kelvin had a way about him. Kelvin处事很有一套
[08:37] Even the punks on the corner respected him. 街头的混混也很尊重他
[08:40] He never forgot where he came from,either. 他从没忘记自己是在这里长大
[08:41] He fixed up the playgrounds and the basketball courts with his own money. 他自己出钱修好操场和篮球场
[08:45] So,it wasn’t a secret around here that Kelvin and Elaine were doing all right for themselves? 所以说 这里的人都知道Kelvin和Elaine 生活很富足?
[08:48] Folks knew he was a big shot accountant with a Manhattan condo and a fancy car,if that’s what you mean. 大家都知道他是有头有脸的会计师 在曼哈顿有公寓 开名车
[08:53] Who else would have known that Kelvin and Elaine were coming here to visit today? 还有谁可能知道Kelvin和Elaine今天过来?
[08:56] Just me. 只有我
[08:57] You know,it was a last minute thing. 其实是临时决定的
[08:59] Unless Elaine and Kelvin told somebody. 除非Kelvin和Elaine还告诉了别人
[09:02] I just… I just can’t believe that he’s dead. 我实在是…不敢相信他死了
[09:06] You know,he was such a special man. 他是个很特别的人
[09:08] Everybody loved him. 大家都爱他
[09:11] Not everybody. 也不是所有人
[09:32] What do you got for me,Sid? 有什么发现 Sid?
[09:34] If I had a nickel for every time I heard that question. 我要是每听到这问题都收5分钱
[09:37] I’m afraid I’ve spoiled everyone around here over the years. 我觉得这些年太便宜你们了
[09:41] The age-old tradition of the investigator being present at autopsy is to answer questions 传统模式中 警探出现在验尸房都是回答一些
[09:46] that might assist the medical examiner, 对法医检查有帮助的问题
[09:49] moi,in determining the cause and mode of death,not the other way around. 就是说 帮忙找出死因 而非来问问题
[09:54] Well,that’s what the book says, 书上确实是这么写的
[09:55] but I don’t think they knew about Sid Hammerback when they wrote it. 不过我看他们写书时 还不知道有Sid Hammerback
[09:58] You always have more answers than questions. 你可是一直答案比问题多
[10:00] That’s why you’re the best. 所以你才是最好的
[10:01] Flattery will get you everywhere. 阿谀奉承最能解决问题了
[10:03] Some type of oil-based substance. 发现某种油质
[10:07] COD is clear-cut. 死因很明显
[10:09] Fatal through and through entering the lower left side of the chest 致命的穿透枪伤 从左下胸部射入
[10:13] and exiting at the upper right scapula,traversing the torso at an upward angle, 从右上侧的肩胛骨射出 以向上的角度斜穿躯干
[10:17] causing massive damage to internal organs. 导致内脏大面积受损
[10:20] Here’s what concerns me. 这里引起了我的注意
[10:23] Lindsay’s DD5 complaint report has the shooter Lindsay的补充报告中说凶手和死者
[10:27] and the victim face-to-face at close quarters,struggling over the gun. 是面对面近距离接触 争夺那支枪
[10:31] Elaine Moore says the gun discharged while pressed into her husband’s chest. Elaine Moore说枪抵在她丈夫胸口时 凶手开的枪
[10:36] That’s right. 没错
[10:38] Take a look at the entrance wound. 你看看射入伤口
[10:43] No stellate tearing or burns. 没有星形撕裂或者灼伤
[10:46] Definitely not close contact. 肯定不是近距离开枪
[10:50] And based on the caliber of gun,type of ammo and the GSR pattern on the clothing, 还有根据枪的口径 子弹 还有衣物上的火药残留物来看
[10:56] I’m saying the shot was fired from five to seven feet away. 我觉得开枪距离介于1.5米和2米之间
[11:00] Elaine Moore’s story doesn’t fit the evidence. Elaine Moore所说的和证据不符
[12:11] We know the science doesn’t lie and people do. 我们知道科学是不会说谎的 但是人会
[12:13] A shot from five-to-seven feet away is a lot different than a close-contact wound. 1.5米到2米之间开枪和近距离开枪区别可不小
[12:17] Maybe Elaine was too shaken up and she’s just filling in the blanks. 可能Elaine受到了太大的惊吓 有的过程记不清了
[12:20] But we can’t talk to her again until we have more evidence to go at her with. 但找到更多证据前 我们不能再找她谈了
[12:25] So the money clip on the wallet turned out to be money – I got a print. 原来钱夹也是笔财富 我取到1枚指纹
[12:28] That was completely submerged in a puddle. 不是完全泡在水坑里了吗
[12:30] Not long enough for the lipids and oils to wash away. 还好时间不长 油脂还没被冲刷掉
[12:33] I used a small particle reagent process to pull a useable print. 我用微粒试剂提取出1枚可用指纹
[12:36] It came back to that kid: Morris Davis. 是这小子: Morris Davis
[12:39] Been arrested a bunch of times,but more importantly,lives next door to the building where Kelvin was killed. 之前有些犯罪记录 但更关键的是 他就住在Kelvin被杀那栋楼隔壁
[12:45] Let’s pay him a visit. 我们去找他谈谈吧
[12:55] She was fat as hell. 她肥得跟猪一样
[13:06] Morris Davis?
[13:11] Oh,I thought for sure we were gonna be doing some running. 我还以为少不了追你几条街
[13:13] That’s nice. 你还挺配合的
[13:14] – Ain’t got no reason to run. – All right. – 我没理由要跑 – 随你说吧
[13:17] The man who was killed here earlier today might be a good reason. 今天早些时候在这里被杀的那人 估计是个不错的理由
[13:21] I ain’t have nothing to do with that. 不关我事
[13:22] Nah,I think,I think you did have something to do with it. 不 我觉得你脱不了干系
[13:24] I found your prints on his wallet. 我在他钱包上发现了你的指纹
[13:25] I found that wallet. 钱包是我捡到的
[13:26] Oh,come on,son. 得了 小子
[13:27] You can do better than that. 编故事也用心点
[13:28] No,no,no,I found the wallet and I swear,I-I took the money but I never looked inside. 不不不 我发誓钱包是我捡到的 我拿了钱而已 都没多看里面一眼
[13:34] Ain’t know that wallet belonged to Mr.Kelvin. 我不知道那是Kelvin先生的
[13:38] Yo,watch where you going! 走路长点眼!
[13:50] Did you get a good look at the guy who bumped you? 你看清楚撞到你的人长相了吗?
[13:52] Nah,he was a brother,though,tall,with his hoodie pulled down tight. 没 是男的 挺高大 套头衫帽子拉得很低
[14:01] Yo,I ain’t got no use for this money if it belonged to Mr.Kelvin. 如果知道是Kelvin先生的钱 我就不会用它
[14:04] It’s mostly all there. 大部份都在这了
[14:06] Y’all can lock me up if you want. 如果你们想 可以抓我
[14:07] The way I see it,you’re turning in the money. 就我所见的 你是要归还这些钱
[14:11] How well did you know Mr.Kelvin? 你和Kelvin先生熟吗?
[14:13] Everybody knew him till he moved out a couple years ago. 直到他几年前搬走 每个人都认识他
[14:15] He was like the nicest dude on the block. 他是街区里最好的人
[14:17] Always playing hoops,breaking up fights,telling the kids to stay in school. 总是打篮球 劝架 告诫孩子们要念书
[14:22] Tried to tell me,but I guess I was too headstrong to listen. 曾尝试着劝我 但我太任性了都不听
[14:27] Well,if you liked Mr.Kelvin as much as you say you did, 好 如果像你说的那么喜欢Kelvin
[14:29] maybe you’ll give me a call if you hear any names floating around the street. 听到街上有什么风声 就打给我
[14:35] I’ll keep my ears open for real. 我会留意的 真的
[14:40] Well,we got a kid here who’s trying to do the right thing. 找到个孩子想做正确的事
[14:43] You buying his story? 你相信他?
[14:45] Well,makes sense. 是的 合情合理
[14:47] What doesn’t make sense is a stickup man dumping the wallet 不合理的是 抢劫犯为钱杀人
[14:49] he just killed for with cash and credit cards still inside. 却丢了钱包 还装着现金和信用卡
[14:58] Hey,guys,that granular substance. 伙计们 我在门厅地上发现的颗粒物
[15:00] I found on the vestibule floor turned out to be a cheap mix of porcelain. 是种廉价瓷器
[15:03] I’m not sure how long it’s been there or if it has anything to do with our crime. 我不确定它在那多久了 是否与案件有关
[15:06] Great!Sounds promising. 太好了! 听起来有戏
[15:09] Now,the note paper I found on the vestibule floor is very promising. 门厅地上发现的便条纸很有戏
[15:13] It took me a while to figure it out,but it’s a New York State inmate I.D. number. 花了好些时候搞清楚 它是纽约州囚犯编号
[15:19] So what’s your theory? 你的推测是什么?
[15:21] That the killer jotted down his inmate number and left it behind at the scene of the murder? 杀人犯草草写下他的囚犯编号 并留在谋杀案现场?
[15:25] Wow,it is a tough crowd today. 今天都不让人喘口气
[15:27] Will you give me a second? 能给我点时间吗?
[15:32] My theory is… I don’t have a theory,but this guy sure looks good as a suspect. 我的推测是… 没有推测 但这家伙看着可疑
[15:39] “Willis Frazier. Willis Frazier 职业罪犯
[15:40] ” Career criminal just released on parole after serving a five-year stretch for armed robbery with a gun. 持枪抢劫 服刑5年刚假释出狱
[15:46] Yeah,he grew up on that block,and how’s this for a coincidence: 他在那个街区长大 更巧的是
[15:49] he missed his scheduled visit with his parole officer this morning around the same time 他错过了今早和假释官的会面
[15:52] Kelvin was being robbed and murdered. 大致与Kelvin被劫杀同时
[15:54] So what are the chances that parole’s gonna issue a warrant? 那对假释犯签发拘票的可能大吗?
[15:57] Pretty promising. 很有戏
[15:59] Here is your ticket to the dance. 这是你要的拘票
[16:01] Flack is your date. Flack和你一起
[16:03] He’s meeting you there. 他在那等你
[16:22] Hands!Let me see your hands now! 举起手来! 马上举起手来!
[16:24] You,too!Hands!Hands! 你也是! 手! 举起手来!
[16:26] Get up! 站起来!
[16:43] So tell me about your relationship with Willis Frazier. 告诉我你和Willis Frazier的关系
[16:46] There’s nothing to tell. 没什么好说的
[16:48] No? 没有?
[16:50] You were pen pals when he was in prison. 他在坐牢时 你们是笔友
[16:52] You sent him two letters a week. 你一周给他寄2封信
[16:54] You put money in his commissary account every month. 你每个月往他的酬劳账户里打钱
[16:57] We used to date. 我们过去好过
[16:58] Simple as that. 就这么简单
[17:00] It’s not so simple,though. 可没那么简单
[17:02] You were at his apartment hours after your husband was murdered. 就在你丈夫被杀后几小时 你去了他的公寓
[17:05] He was comforting me. 他在安慰我
[17:07] Really?All the people in your life,you turn to your ex-con ex-boyfriend for comfort? 是吗? 你生活里那么多人 却偏偏找有前科的前男友安慰?
[17:12] You were having an affair,Elaine. 你在搞婚外恋 Elaine
[17:19] This is Willis’ inmate I.D. number. 这是Willis的囚犯编号
[17:21] We found it in the vestibule where your husband was killed. 在门厅地上发现的 就在你丈夫被杀处
[17:25] That was in my bag. 它原本在我包里
[17:27] It must have fallen out when the guy who killed him took my wallet. 一定是在那家伙杀人抢包时掉的
[17:29] You know what I think,Elaine?I think you’re playing me. 你知道我怎么想吗 Elaine? 我认为你在耍我
[17:31] I think the tears and the grief,they’re all an act. 我觉得你的眼泪和悲伤都是演戏
[17:35] I think you had Willis kill your husband. 我认为你指使Willis杀了你丈夫
[17:40] Oh,my. 天哪
[17:41] Armed robbery,assault,possession with intent. 持械抢劫 伤人 意图侵占
[17:45] All before your 21st birthday. 都是在你21岁前就干过了
[17:47] I paid my debt. 我还债了
[17:48] Well,I want to believe you,Willis,but my only hesitation is this murder thing. 我想相信你 Willis 但我犹豫的是这起谋杀案
[17:54] Aw,so you gonna think whatever you gonna think. 你爱怎么想怎么想
[17:59] You’re a hard man,I can see that. 你是个冷酷的人 我能看出来
[18:02] Nobody messes with you or takes what’s yours,like Kelvin,when he married Elaine. 没人能跟你耍花样或拿走你的东西 就像Kelvin 他娶了Elaine
[18:09] I was on the inside,and Elaine was on the outside. 我被关着 Elaine在外面
[18:13] She moved on. 她继续生活
[18:14] I never blamed Kelvin for that. 我从没有怪过Kelvin
[18:16] You mean to tell me all those years in prison, 你是说 这些年在牢里
[18:20] knowing Kelvin had the woman you wanted and was living a life 知道Kelvin和你想要的女人
[18:23] you could only dream about,you never felt jealous? 过着你只能梦想的生活 你从没嫉妒过?
[18:28] Willis.
[18:31] Willis and I had something Kelvin couldn’t give me: passion. Willis和我之间的热情 是Kelvin给不了的
[18:36] So the man you wted was sent away,and you settled for Kelvin. 所以 你等的男人被放了 你就为Kelvin作了安排
[18:40] Don’t say it like that. 不要这么说
[18:41] I didn’t settle for him. 我没有设计陷害他
[18:44] He was the most caring and loving man that I ever knew. 他是我认识的最有爱心的人
[18:47] I loved him. 我爱他
[18:49] You just loved Willis more. 你只是更爱Willis
[18:52] but I can’t hide it,either. 我不觉得光彩 但我也不能躲躲藏藏
[18:56] Elaine was made for me. Elaine和我是最合适的
[18:58] So when I got out,we picked up where we left off. 所以我出来后 我们重归于好
[19:02] Only one problem,though: Kelvin. 只剩下一个问题 Kelvin
[19:07] I wouldn’t kill Kelvin. 我不会杀Kelvin
[19:09] He never did nothing to me. 他没做任何对不起我的事
[19:11] You expect me to take you at your word? 你指望我相信你?
[19:13] You missed your parole visit the very morning your girlfriend’s husband was shot to death. 就在你女友丈夫被杀的同时 你错过了今早的假释会面
[19:21] I work nights. 我上夜班
[19:22] I overslept. 睡过头了
[19:24] Oh,honey,you’ve got to do a lot better than that. 宝贝 你得找些更好的托辞
[19:30] I don’t have an alibi,but all I can say is that… 我没有不在场证明 但我能说的是…
[19:37] Kelvin Moore was a good man. Kelvin Moore是个好人
[19:40] He treated Elaine like gold while I was away. 当我不在的时候 他对Elaine非常好
[19:43] I would have never laid a finger on him,and that’s the God’s truth. 天地为证 我绝没有动他一个指头
[19:47] We have a serious problem here,Elaine. 我们有个严重的问题 Elaine
[19:50] And what’s that? 是什么?
[19:51] Your version of what happened this morning. 你关于今早事件的证词
[19:53] You said that when the suspect came in,you and Kelvin were standing at the buzzer, 你说嫌犯进来时 你和Kelvin站在门铃旁
[19:57] that he demanded your wallets and your jewelry and that he pistol-whipped you when you were too slow. 他要你的钱包和珠宝 你动作太慢他还用枪柄打了你
[20:03] That’s not what happened. 事实不是这样的
[20:04] That is what happened! 就是这样的!
[20:05] I couldn’t get the clasp on my bracelet undone. 我无法解开手链的搭扣
[20:08] – The guy was getting anxious,Kelvin tried to rush him… – No! – 那家伙变得焦躁 Kelvin试图反抗… – 不要!
[20:10] He just shot him. 他开枪了
[20:12] Here’s the thing,Elaine,if the gun had been held up against your husband’s shirt, 是这样 Elaine 如果枪抵着你丈夫的衬衫
[20:16] there would have been burn marks on the entry wound and on his shirt. 子弹射入口周围会有烧焦的痕迹
[20:19] There weren’t any. 可是没有
[20:21] There would have been a distinct gunshot residue pattern, 火药残留物应该呈现特殊的图样
[20:24] but the GSR pattern on your husband’s shirt would indicate that he was shot from a distance. 但衬衫上的图样显示为远距离枪击
[20:29] The gun was at least five feet away. 枪至少在1.5米以外
[20:39] Also,the bullet that killed your husband was travelling at an upward trajectory. 杀死你丈夫的子弹是向上射入的
[20:43] You know what that means? 知道这意味着什么?
[20:44] It means,that it entered your husband at a low angle and it exited at a high angle, 就是说 子弹在低位射入高位穿出
[20:48] so either the shooter was extremely short which we know he wasn’t,or he was on the ground. 要么凶手是个超级矮个 我们知道不是 要么他是在地上的
[20:53] So I don’t remember every detail. 我记不清细节了
[20:55] My husband was murdered right in front of me. 我丈夫就在我面前被杀
[20:57] You got the placement of the gun wrong,you got the distance of the shooter wrong. 你记错了开枪的位置 记错了凶手的远近
[21:01] You’re lying,Elaine. 你在撒谎 Elaine
[21:03] I need to know why. 我要知道为什么
[21:11] Elaine had no explanation for the inconsistencies in her story? Elaine对于她说辞里的 不实之处没有解释?
[21:15] No,and when I started to press her,she shut down,so I had to cut her loose. 没有 当我开始逼问她 她就不说话了 所以只能暂时放过她
[21:18] Willis was the same. Willis也是
[21:20] Parole won’t hold him until we have something more. 假释官不会扣押他 除非我们有更多证据
[21:23] I look at Elaine and I don’t see a murderer. 我看着Elaine 不觉得她是个杀人犯
[21:25] Even now. 即便现在
[21:26] There’s gotta be a piece missing. 一定有什么遗漏的
[21:28] Well,the missing piece is the third person in that 遗漏的是在场的第三人
[21:32] And Willis had motive,means,and the track record of violence. Willis有动机 有手段 有暴力犯罪记录
[21:35] Yeah,so now we just need to find the evidence. 现在我们要做的是找证据
[21:39] Maybe I can help. 或许我能帮忙
[21:40] I just processed the dark smudge they found on our victim. 我刚化验了死者手上的深色污迹
[21:42] Turns out to be mostly axle grease. 是车轴滑脂
[21:45] Pretty common,but I did find traces of naptha kerosene and corrosion inhibitors. 很常见 但我发现了 石脑油 煤油和防腐剂
[21:49] Jet fuel? 航空燃油?
[21:50] Jet Fuel B,to be precise. 确切的说是B型航油
[21:53] Kelvin had no reason to come in contact with Jet Fuel B. Kelvin没理由接触到B型航油
[21:56] So what was it doing on his hand? 为什么他手上会有呢?
[22:08] Hey,there. 你好
[22:09] Hey,I’m having a crisis of conviction in the middle of a toy store. 我正在玩具店里纠结着
[22:13] Okay. 好吧
[22:14] My head says pick the developmentally-stimulating blocks made from organic recycled wood, 理智上想挑可回收有机木制的益智积木
[22:19] but my heart says princess doll! 但心里想挑公主娃娃!
[22:23] Well,I’m sure whatever you pick,Lucy’s gonna love. 我确信不论你挑了什么 Lucy都会喜欢
[22:27] Oh,you have obviously never disappointed a three-year-old. 你显然没让3岁女孩失望过
[22:30] I always say,go with your gut. 我总说 跟着感觉走
[22:33] or we could go with ponies! 我们可以挑小马!
[22:35] Should I send a squad car to rescue you? 要我派辆车去救你吗?
[22:37] Well,what is everybody else bringing? 别人都带什么了?
[22:39] Wait a minute. 等等
[22:40] This isn’t about Lucy,is it? 这不是为了Lucy 对吧?
[22:42] Of course not. 当然不是
[22:43] This is about meeting your friends for the first time,and that’s a lot of pressure. 是为了第一次见你的朋友 很有压力
[22:48] If they see in you even a fraction of what I see… you’ll be a hit. 如果他们见到我对你了解的一小部分… 你都会受欢迎
[22:55] You’re a sweet man,Mac Taylor. 你真是贴心 Mac Taylor
[22:57] Go solve crime. 去破案吧
[23:04] I opened up Elaine Moore had at the crime scene– 我打开了Elaine Moore 在现场的每件礼物–
[23:08] each one had identical wrapping paper. 每一件都用了相同的包装纸
[23:10] Same as the wrapping paper that I found out in the street. 和我在街上找到的包装纸相同
[23:19] The suspect tracked it out of the vestibule. 疑犯把它带出了门厅
[23:22] Except… none of the wrapping paper on these presents was torn. 除了…所有礼物的包装纸都完好无损
[23:25] Piece of paper Danny found didn’t come from one of these packages. Danny找到的包装纸 不是来自这些盒子
[23:29] Check this out.What do you see? 看看这个 你怎么看?
[23:33] A void in the blood spatter. 血液喷溅痕迹中的空隙
[23:34] That looks like the edge of a box. 像是盒子的四边
[23:36] None of the packages had blood spatter matching the void. 没有1个包裹的血溅痕迹 与这个空隙相符
[23:41] So there was another package at the crime scene. 所以犯罪现场还有另1个包裹
[23:44] Something the suspect took that Elaine neglected to tell us. Elaine没告诉我们疑犯拿走了什么东西
[23:47] Whatever it was,looks like Kelvin Moore was murdered for it. 不管是什么 看起来Kelvin Moore因此被杀
[24:06] Police! Open up! 警察! 开门!
[24:11] You got a warrant? 你们有搜查令吗?
[24:13] We can get one. 我们可以搞到
[24:14] Or you could ask nice. 或者你也可以友好点
[24:17] May we come in? 我们能进来吗?
[24:22] Where’s Elaine? Elaine在哪里?
[24:23] I don’t know.Try her apartment. 我不知道 去她公寓看看
[24:25] We have. 我们去过了
[24:26] Then we tried her work,and now we’re here. 还去了她工作的地方 再后来到了这里
[24:29] Well,she’s not. 她不在
[24:30] Well,when was the last time you saw her? 你最后一次见到她是什么时候?
[24:31] Last night,when we left the precinct. 昨晚 我们离开分局时
[24:33] You haven’t spoken to her on the phone? 你没跟她通过电话?
[24:35] I called a few times,but she’s not answering. 我打了几次电话 不过她没有回
[24:37] Aren’t you worried? 你就不担心?
[24:38] – I am. – Did you call the police? – 我担心 – 你报警了吗?
[24:41] I’m not too fond of police. 我不太喜欢警察
[24:43] Look,Willis,if you care about Elaine,you got to tell us what’s going on. 听着 Willis 如果你关心Elaine 你得告诉我们发生了什么
[24:47] We can help you. 我们可以帮你
[24:49] Elaine has been acting strange since before Kelvin was killed. Kelvin被杀前Elaine就表现古怪了
[24:53] She was making whispered phone calls she didn’t want to tell me about. 她压低嗓子打电话 不想告诉我原因
[24:57] I don’t want to get her in any trouble. 我不想让她惹上任何麻烦
[24:58] She’s suspected of having her husband killed. 我们怀疑她和她丈夫的死有关
[25:01] There’s not much more trouble she can be in. 她没有比这更大的麻烦了
[25:03] Elaine didn’t kill Kelvin and neither did I. Elaine没有杀Kelvin 我也没有
[25:06] But she lied to us about how Kelvin was murdered. 但对于Kelvin怎么被谋杀 她撒谎了
[25:08] When people lie,they usually have something to hide. 当人们撒谎时 通常是有事想隐瞒
[25:10] We think Kelvin’s murder was connected to one of the packages Elaine had on her. 我们认为Kelvin的谋杀案 和Elaine带的某个包裹有关
[25:15] You know anything about that? 对此你知道些什么?
[25:16] – The gifts she had for her niece? – Yeah. – 她买给侄女的礼物? – 是的
[25:20] Elaine was here when I got off the night shift,but not to see me. 我夜班回来时Elaine来过这里 不过不是来见我
[25:25] She had those gifts with her ’cause she wrapped ’em here,but she didn’t say why. 她带着那些礼物 她在这里包装 但没有说原因
[25:30] Then she left. 接着她就离开了
[25:32] A few hours later Kelvin was dead. 几小时后Kelvin就死了
[25:36] And I found this. 而我发现了这个
[25:47] Hawkes found traces of porcelain at the crime scene. Hawkes在现场找到的瓷器碎片
[25:51] So what’s that mean? 那是什么意思?
[25:54] (“All a Dream” by Norah Jones playing)
[26:01] *And we finally awake *
[26:06] *And walk into the sunny day *
[26:13] *Enemy throws all my money away *
[26:17] *Enemy knows how to make me always pay *
[26:22] *I always pay.Enemy lies don’t cross my mind *
[26:29] *Enemy talks,talking so nice and kind *
[26:35] *So nice and kind. *
[26:42] You ever heard of a Maneki Neko? 你听说过Maneki Neko吗?
[26:45] It means “beckoning cat. 意思是”招财猫”
[26:47] ” It’s supposed to bring good luck to shop owners who display it. 是给生意人带来好运的
[26:50] Sure,I’ve seen ’em. 我看到过
[26:51] They are supposed to have their paw up.This one’s just lying there. 它们本该举起爪子的 而这个只是躺在那里
[26:54] I know,but the coloring and design details resemble that of Maneki Nekos. 我知道 不过上色和设计的细节 和招财猫很相似
[26:58] Also there’s some type of Japanese calligraphy on its base. 在它的底部也有些日文
[27:02] What’s that telling us? 上面什么意思?
[27:03] Nothing yet,but I did confirm that the porcelain matches the trace 还不知道 不过我确认了 这件瓷器
[27:08] that we found on the vestibule floor where Kelvin was killed. 于Kelvin被杀的门厅地板上 找到的碎片吻合
[27:11] You know,all the other gifts that Elaine had were toys for her niece. 其他礼物都是Elaine买给她侄女的玩具
[27:14] This statue doesn’t fit. 这件瓷器并不吻合
[27:16] Well,I’m not so sure the statue is as important as what was inside. 我不太清楚这件瓷器和它里面的东西 是否同样重要
[27:20] I found white powder on several pieces. 我在好几块碎片上发现了白色粉末
[27:22] Came back as cocaine. 结果是可卡因
[27:26] Oh,wow,okay,the statue’s hollow,large enough to hide a significant amount of illegal narcotics. 这个瓷器是空心的 足够藏下大量毒品
[27:32] I’d say about two kilos. 我得说有2公斤
[27:33] Yeah,and they were sealed inside,so Elaine had to smash it open to remove the drugs. 它们被密封在内部 所以Elaine得敲碎再转移毒品
[27:38] Then Elaine wrapped the drugs to match the gifts for her niece,took them to Alicia’s. 接着Elaine把毒品包装的和 送侄女的礼物一样 拿给Alicia
[27:43] But why? 但为什么呢?
[27:44] Suggests both Elaine and Alicia are involved in some kind of drug ring. 假设Elaine和Alicia都牵涉进了 某个贩毒集团
[27:48] Maybe Kelvin,too. 也许Kelvin也是
[27:50] It’s crazy,Mac,neither Kelvin or Elaine have any kind of a criminal history,let alone drug dealing. 这太疯狂了 Mac Kelvin或者Elaine 都没有任何犯罪记录 更不要说贩毒了
[27:55] What’s Alicia’s background? Alicia的背景呢?
[27:57] She’s a single mom with two jobs. 她是个有2个孩子的单身母亲
[27:59] She’s not exactly Tony Montana. 她并不是Tony Montana (电影<疤面煞星>的主角)
[28:01] Well,it’s what the evidence points to. 证据就是指向那里
[28:02] This murder was about drugs. 谋杀是因为毒品
[28:04] Yeah,well,I just talked to my buddy in Narcotics. 我刚刚和缉毒处的朋友谈过
[28:06] He said he doesn’t know anything about moving coke inside cat statues, 他说不知道关于用猫瓷器贩运可卡因的事
[28:09] but he mentioned Maximo and Liebert Webster,okay,two mid-level drug dealers. 但他提到了Maximo和Liebert Webster 2个中级毒贩
[28:13] So what’s their connection to Elaine and Kelvin? 他们和Elaine还有Kelvin有何联系?
[28:15] Narcotics got a tip from a CI who was inside the Webster brothers’ apartment. 缉毒处从Webster兄弟公寓里的 内线得到的消息
[28:18] He said he saw a stash of two kilos of coke, 他说他看到2公斤的毒品
[28:21] so he executed a warrant a few hours later,comes up dry. 所以他几个小时后进行了搜查 但一无所获
[28:25] Nobody gets locked up. 没人被拘捕
[28:26] Two kilos is the same amount Elaine may have gotten out of the statue. 2公斤基本和Elaine从瓷器里取出的差不多
[28:29] Yes,and the warrant was for the apartment right across from Alicia’s. 搜查令执行的公寓就在Alicia的对门
[28:35] Two days before Kelvin was killed. Kelvin被杀前的2天
[28:40] Alicia,it’s Detective Flack.Open up. Alicia 我是Flack警探 开门
[28:44] NYPD. Open up. 纽约警察 开门
[28:47] They’re not here. 他们不在
[28:49] Who’s not here– Alicia or the Websters? 谁不在这儿–Alicia还是Websters?
[28:52] None of them. 都不在
[28:54] Those punks cleared out a day after the raid. 这些废柴突袭后1天就撤空了
[28:57] What do you know about them? 你有多了解他们?
[28:58] They’re dangerous. 他们很危险
[29:00] They’ve been dealing out of that apartment for months. 他们在这间公寓里做毒品交易
[29:02] – Other than that… – What about Alicia? – 除此之外… – 那Alicia呢?
[29:04] She have any contact with them? 她和他们有关系吗?
[29:05] There’s two kind of people in this building. 这幢楼里有2种人
[29:08] – People like them… – Yeah,scumbags. – 像他们那种人… – 是啊 坏料
[29:10] And people like me and Alicia. 还有像我和Alicia这种人
[29:12] We work hard,we mind our business,and we try not to get caught in the cross fire. 我们努力工作 只在意自己的事 努力不被警匪交战误伤到
[29:15] You said Alicia’s not around. 你说Alicia不在
[29:18] You happen to know where she is? 你知不知道她在哪里?
[29:21] It was earlier. 早些时候
[29:23] I did hear her and the kid rush out to catch the bus. 我的确听到她和孩子 匆忙跑出去赶公车
[29:26] She always comes back after she sees her off. 她送完孩子后通常会回来
[29:28] She didn’t come back today,though? 她今天没有回来?
[29:30] Haven’t seen either of them since. 那之后他们都没见过
[29:42] I’ve been trying to translate the symbols on the bottom of the statue, 我努力翻译过背面的标志
[29:44] figure out if we can trace the origin of the drugs. 看看能不能找出毒品的来源
[29:48] Do you know how many variations of Japanese calligraphy there are? 你知道有多少日本字体的种类吗?
[29:50] Four,Grasshopper. 4种 小白乱猜的
[29:53] Dozens,okay? 几十种 好不好?
[29:55] I spent hours searching through Japanese symbols,then Chinese,then Korean. 我花了好几小时搜索日本标志 还有中国和韩国的
[29:59] Couldn’t find a match to the bottom of the statue. 都没有和瓷器背面标志吻合的
[30:01] Oh,so a dead end? 那么是死路一条吗?
[30:02] No,breakthrough. This symbol- 不 有了突破 这个标志-
[30:06] it doesn’t mean anything. 它没有任何意义
[30:07] It’s not a Chinese character or Japanese or Korean. 不是中国字 也不是日文或韩文
[30:11] It’s a company logo. 这是个公司商标
[30:13] Good Luck Ceramics? 好运瓷器?
[30:15] Yeah,supplies novelty stores in the tristate area with all kinds of Asian-themed pottery. 是的 在三洲区提供各种亚洲主题的别致陶器
[30:21] This one’s their knockoff of a Maneki Neko. 这是他们对招财猫的一种仿制品
[30:24] They call it the Lucky Bobcat. 他们叫它幸运山猫
[30:26] Is it a top seller? 畅销吗?
[30:27] No,they’re not exactly flying off the shelves,except at Haiku Novelties in Chelsea. 他们还没正式销售 除了切尔西的Haiku创意店
[30:33] They’ve ordered four cases every month for a year. 他们一年里每个月有4笔订单
[30:37] Nobody needs that much luck. 没人需要那么多幸运
[30:43] Okay Yes,everything is going to be fine. 好了 一切都会好起来的
[30:47] Okay. This is going to be over soon. 事情很快就结束了
[30:48] All right.just go home 好 回家吧
[30:50] Go. Run. Go. 走 快跑 走
[30:54] Don’t move! 别动!
[30:55] Stop! Alicia!Stop! 停下! Alicia! 停下!
[31:00] Oh,my God!Let me go! 上帝啊! 让我走!
[31:02] Get up!Get up,Alicia!Get up!Alicia,get up! 起来! 起来 Alicia! 起来! Alicia 起来!
[31:04] No…! I need to go! 不…! 我得走!
[31:06] – They have my child! – What?! – 他们抓了我孩子! – 什么?!
[31:08] The men… the men across the hall! 那些人…住对门的男人说 如果我不拿回毒品他们就会杀了我女儿
[31:45] NYPD!Police! 纽约警察! 警察!
[31:51] Come here!Come here! Get down! 过来! 过来! 趴下!
[31:55] Do not move! Do not move! 别动! 别动!
[31:58] Okay,you’re all right. 你没事了
[32:00] There’s a gun on the couch! 沙发上有把枪!
[32:01] Gun on the couch! 沙发上有枪!
[32:09] I haven’t had an easy life… Detective, 我过的并不容易…警探
[32:11] I’ve been raising my daughter on my own,and she needs me. 我独自抚养女儿 她需要我
[32:15] Whether you go to jail or not depends largely on what you say to me in this room. 你进不进监狱很大程度上 取决于你在这间房里跟我交代的
[32:19] This is your chance to tell the truth,Alicia. 这是你说真话的机会 Alicia
[32:21] I don’t have anything to hide anymore. 我没有什么要隐瞒的了
[32:23] The most important thing I need to know is who shot Kelvin. 最重要的是我想知道谁向Kelvin开的枪
[32:28] I don’t know. 我不知道
[32:30] Why don’t you start by telling me why Kelvin and Elaine were bringing you two kilos of cocaine. 干嘛不从为什么Kelvin和 Elaine会带给你2公斤可卡因开始
[32:35] Kelvin didn’t know about the drugs. Kelvin不知道毒品的事情
[32:37] Elaine was bringing me the package. Elaine是带给我包裹
[32:39] It was three days ago. 那是3天前的事情
[32:41] I was home with my daughter. 我和女儿在家
[32:42] can we invite,like,a couple of friends of something? 我们能邀请 比如几个朋友来玩吗
[32:44] Yeah,you can. 当然可以
[32:47] I’d say three friends… Just… five? – 你可以邀请3个朋友 – 5个… 行不行?
[32:57] Michelle,go to your room. Michelle 到你的房间去
[32:58] These men were banging on the door… 有人来敲门
[33:01] Open the door,man! 开门
[33:04] Hey,open it or we kick it in. 快开门 不然我要踹门了
[33:10] What do you want?What do you want? 你要什么? 你要什么?
[33:12] Hurry up,man. 快点
[33:13] They gave me the drugs,they told me to hold the drugs. 他们把毒品给我 要我保管
[33:15] Now,we gonna be back when the cops are gone. 警察走了我们再回来
[33:17] You talk,you die,you hear me? 你要是乱说话就死定了 听到了吗?
[33:19] Let’s go. 快走
[33:20] The girl first. 先杀你女儿
[33:22] Then you. 再杀你
[33:30] Michelle,close the door. Michelle 把门关上
[33:32] And then… more bangingon the door. 然后 又有人敲门
[33:37] I look,it’s the police. 我一看 是警察
[33:41] Uh,just a second. 马上
[33:42] I was scared,you know,I… 我吓坏了
[33:44] I dumped ’em. 我就把它们冲走了
[33:45] Dumped it. 冲走了
[33:50] And I opened the door,and the police… 然后我去开门
[33:53] they were telling me they wanted me to move to the back of the apartment, 警察是来告诉我们躲到后面
[33:57] in case there was gunplay. 以防发生枪战
[33:59] I was scared,you know? 我吓坏了
[34:00] I didn’t know what would happen if they found me with the drugs. 我怕他们发现我家里那些毒品
[34:03] They would’ve protected you. 你可以向他们寻求保护的
[34:03] I didn’t have time to think,you know; I was afraid. 我哪有时间去想? 我吓坏了
[34:07] I have to live in that apartment building. 我还要在这里住
[34:09] Those… those men,they have people. 那两个人 他们有同伙的
[34:11] I understand. 我知道
[34:12] What happened when they came back for the drugs? 他们回来要毒品时发生什么了?
[34:16] Hey,tell me,hmm? 告诉我
[34:18] Why I shouldn’t kill you right now. 给我个不杀你的理由
[34:21] I’m going to get you the money,I swear to God. 我付钱给你 我发誓
[34:23] Leave my daughter alone. 不要伤害我女儿
[34:25] I want the coke! 我要那些可卡因
[34:27] ALICIA: Please don’t hurt her. 不要伤害我女儿
[34:30] Two keys is what I gave you.That’s what I want back. 我给了你2公斤 我想要回来
[34:33] Tomorrow. 明天
[34:35] Or you watch your kid die. 交不出来 你女儿就得死
[34:40] I didn’t deserve this. 这事怎么会发生在我身上
[34:42] I’m a really good person. 我是好人
[34:45] If you’re telling me the truth,there’s not a D.A.in the city that will prosecute you. 如果你如实相告 地检就不会起诉你
[34:50] Elaine had the money,who had the connection for the drugs? Elaine有钱 谁联系的毒贩?
[34:54] This guy I grew up with- Deron- people call him D. Deron 我们一块长大的 大家叫他D
[34:58] He’s been out of the business for awhile, 他不干这行当很久了
[34:59] but he knew a guy on Canal who’s been dealing weight for years. 但他认识一个道上的人 贩粉多年
[35:02] So,did D know anything about when and how you were coming to the building to deliver the package to Alicia? D知不知道你们什么时候把毒品 交给Alicia? 还有交货的方式?
[35:07] No. 不知道
[35:08] He gave me the number,he told me to drop his name,he didn’t want to know anything. 他给了我个号码 要我打过去后 说是他介绍的 之后他就不管了
[35:12] He’s got a family now; a job. 他现在有家庭了 有份工作
[35:14] What about the guy at the shop? 店里那人呢?
[35:15] Or what about your boyfriend Willis? 你男朋友Willis吗?
[35:18] The guy in the shop barely spoke English. 店里那人都不太会说英语
[35:20] I gave him the money,he gave me the statue. 一手交钱一手交猫
[35:23] Willis had no idea what we were doing. Willis对这一切并不知情
[35:25] You know,he’s just out of prison.He’s on parole. 他刚出来 还在保释期内
[35:28] I couldn’t take a chance on him getting caught up in this. 我不想把他卷进这一切
[35:31] All right,so,then,I need you to tell me exactly what happened in the vestibule. 你得告诉我在门厅里到底发生了什么
[35:35] The truth,Elaine. 真相 Elaine
[35:40] Really? 真的?
[35:41] They might’ve said something. 他们可能说过什么
[35:43] Wallets. 钱包
[35:45] All your jewelry. 所有的首饰
[35:49] We’ll give you whatever you want. 你要什么我们都给你
[35:51] Shut up! 闭嘴
[35:53] Relax!Relax! 别慌 别慌
[35:54] Don’t move.Take it easy. – 别动 – 别紧张
[35:56] Where is it? Where is it? 在哪? 在哪?
[36:04] Where is it? Where is it? 在哪? 在哪?
[36:06] Where’s what?What are you talking about? 要什么啊? 你要什么啊?
[36:09] What is he talking about? 他在说什么?
[36:11] Where is what? 什么啊?
[36:14] – Move. – What’s going on,Elaine? – 过去 – 怎么了 Elaine?
[36:17] What’s he talking about? 他在找什么?
[36:19] No… no… no! 别 别
[36:21] No!No, 不要
[36:25] baby… baby… Baby,look at me. 亲爱的 亲爱的 看我
[36:28] Are you okay? 你没事吧?
[36:29] Baby?Baby? 亲爱的?
[36:32] Stay with me… No,no… baby… baby… 坚持住 不要 亲爱的
[36:49] So Kelvin is dead and the drugs are gone. Kelvin死了 毒品被抢走
[36:53] It’s just hard for me to imagine why,at that point, 我不能理解 都到这个地步了
[36:55] you and Alicia didn’t come to the police. 你和Alicia还是不来找警察
[36:57] We were scared. 我们吓坏了
[36:59] We didn’t know what to do. 不知道该怎么办
[37:05] We were gonna go to the precinct this afternoon,when Michelle got off the bus from school. 我们本来等Michelle下午放学 坐校车回来后就去分局
[37:11] She never made it. 但她没回来
[37:13] Those men,they called me,they told me “You will never see her alive again…” 那伙人打来电话 告诉我 “要想再见到你女儿”
[37:19] unless I bring the drugs to the motel. “就把毒品带到旅店来”
[37:22] I need to think,Alicia. 我需要想想 Alicia
[37:25] Because somebody knew what was in that package, 有人知道那包毒品
[37:27] and they knew exactly when it was gonna be delivered. 也知道交货时间
[37:30] How about Clyde? Clyde呢?
[37:31] No,I ha-hadn’t even seen Clyde in days. 我好几天都没见Clyde了
[37:34] Think – then who? 想想 那还能是谁
[37:36] Who could it have been? 谁有可能知道?
[37:37] Nobody.Nobody else knew. 没了 再没人知道了
[37:43] I swear. 我保证
[37:48] We have the how and the why,now we just need the who. 现在明确了事情的起因和经过 只缺主人公了
[37:53] They either told someone or someone heard the conversation they had. 要么她们告诉了谁 要么是谁听到了
[37:57] Alicia said they spoke over her cell,and she was alone in the apartment. Alicia说他们是在电话里说的 当时她独自一人在家里
[38:01] Yeah,Elaine said the same thing. 对 Elaine也是这么说的
[38:06] What are you thinking? 你怎么想?
[38:08] The answer is in Alicia’s apartment. 答案就在Alicia的家里
[38:15] Alicia,tell us exactly where you were standing when you were on the phone with Elaine, Alicia 你给Elaine打电话时 你站在哪?
[38:19] telling her to bring the drugs to the building. 就是你们谈到 让她把毒品带到这里的那通电话
[38:22] I was… here,looking out the window. 我在这 当时在向窗外看
[38:26] Were you leaning against the wall? 你当时靠墙站着?
[38:28] Mm,yes. 是的
[38:30] I watch my daughter get off the school bus,every afternoon. 我每天下午在这里看女儿下车回家
[38:37] I mean… I don’t understand– what difference does it make where I was standing? 我不明白了 我站在哪有关系吗?
[38:43] I don’t know what you’re trying to do here but I want you out of my apartment – now. 我不知道你们在干什么 但我想请你们离开我家 马上
[38:47] You killed him,Clyde. 你杀了他 Clyde
[38:49] You killed Kelvin Moore. 你杀了Kelvin Moore
[38:51] I didn’t kill nobody. 我没有杀人
[38:53] You heard Alicia leave this morning,just like you heard her on the phone with Elaine, 今早你听到Alicia出门 那天你听到了她和Elaine在打电话
[38:57] telling her about the trouble she was in. 你听到了她遭遇的麻烦
[39:00] You heard all of it through this wall. 你隔着这堵墙听到了一切
[39:02] You knew the drugs were coming into the building,you knew how,when and where. 你知道他们要送毒品过来 你也知道怎么送 什么时候送到哪
[39:05] You waited for them. 你伏击了他们
[39:10] You know you’re lying. 我知道你在骗人
[39:11] I am not! 没有
[39:31] Two kilos – that’s,like,40 grand cash,walking through the door. 2公斤 那就是4万美金 转手就是钱
[39:35] But that wasn’t enough. 可那还不够
[39:37] You wanted Kelvin’s wallet. 你还想要Kelvin的钱包
[39:39] When you grabbed it from his hand, you left something behind– Jet Fuel B. 你从他手里抢过来时 在他手上蹭了些东西 B型航油
[39:42] The same fuel you used to pump into those jetliners before you lost your job with the airline, 你一直都负责给客机加注这种燃油
[39:45] a couple of months ago. 直到几个月前你被机场裁掉
[39:47] I’m guessing the gloves you wore during the robbery were the same ones you used to wear to work. 我猜你在抢劫时戴的手套 就是你工作时戴的那双
[39:51] And I bet they’re somewhere in this apartment,along with that gun. 我打赌那支枪就在这屋里的什么地方
[40:02] Where you think that gun is now,Clyde? 枪在哪 Clyde?
[40:11] Turn around! 转过去
[40:15] There are two kind opeople in this place,Clyde,people like Kelvin Moore,and scumbags like you. 这里有两种人 Clyde Kelvin Moore那样的人 还有你这种混蛋
[40:26] Let’s go. 走吧
[40:41] Clyde saw that package coming into the building as money, 在Clyde眼里那些毒品就是钱
[40:44] so he decided to take it without any regard for what would happen to you and your family. 他置你们的风险于不顾 想抢走那些毒品
[40:49] Mommy! 妈妈
[40:51] Oh,God! Honey! Are you okay? Oh,my God. 宝贝 你还好吗? 天呐
[40:56] Are you sure? 真的吗?
[40:58] Oh,God… Are you okay? 天呐 你没事吧?
[41:06] Look,I know you must think I’m a horrible person for cheating on my husband. 我明白你觉得我这人不忠诚 背叛我丈夫
[41:09] I loved Kelvin. 我爱Kelvin
[41:11] Just not the way everyone wanted me to. 只是我没按大家希望的方式来爱他
[41:14] I don’t think you’re a horrible person. 我不那么想
[41:17] I just think it’s sad that you didn’t realize that the greatest gift 我只是觉得 你昨天迈进那座楼时 身边最宝贵的礼物就是他
[41:20] you had walking into that building yesterday was standing right next to you. 而你没有意识到这个 太可惜了
[41:58] What do you got there? 什么东西?
[41:59] Is that the,uh,Mac Taylor action figure? 会不会是Mac Taylor的人偶?
[42:03] Sold out. 卖断货了
[42:04] I went with old reliable,a little teddy bear. 我还是买了传统靠谱的东西 泰迪熊
[42:07] Speaking of old reliable teddy bears. 说到传统靠谱的泰迪熊
[42:08] Mac Taylor!
[42:09] Come on,we can’t be late for Lucy’s birthday. 快点 Lucy的生日聚会我们要迟到了
[42:18] You must be Christine. 你是Christine吧
[42:19] – Yeah. – I’m Jo. – 是的 – 我是Jo
[42:20] Nice to meet you. 很高兴认识你
[42:21] – How are you? – Adam. – 你好
[42:22] – Hello. – Sheldon Hawkes. – 你好
[42:24] – Hello. – Don Flack. – 你好
[42:27] I guess I went a little overboard. 看来我有点太夸张了
[42:29] My birthday’s next month,and you and Mac are definitely invited. 下个月我生日 我邀请你和Mac
[42:34] I hope,uh,horses,blocks and princess dolls are okay. 我买了小马 积木还有布娃娃 但愿我买对了
[42:37] Oh,Mac will have a blast with those. Mac肯定会爱死的
[42:40] Mac will have a blast with what? Mac肯定会爱死什么?
[42:42] Inside joke. 不告诉你
[42:44] When you’ve been part of the group for a little while longer,we’ll let you in on it. 你多和大家待一起 以后我们告诉你
[42:54] Oh,uh,Adam,can you hold that for a second? Adam 能帮我拿一下吗?
[42:57] We’ll be right behind you. 我们一会下去
[43:16] What was that for? 这是因为什么?
[43:18] ‘Cause I felt like it. 我喜欢
[43:20] ‘Cause you made me feel like it. 我喜欢 这都是因为你
[43:24] And letting me into your world the way you have has just changed my life. 你把我带到了你的世界里 这改变了我的人生
[43:29] I can’t stop smiling. 我很开心
[43:32] I can’t stop thinking about you. 我时刻都在想你
[43:38] For a long time,this place and those guys have been my whole world. 在过去的很长时间里 这个地方 还有他们 就是我的全部
[43:45] They’ve helped me through some tough times. 他们与我共患难
[43:50] Now I have you. 而现在 我有你在身边
犯罪现场调查·纽约篇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第8季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第9季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme