Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第8季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第8季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:11] Hey. Good morning. Uh, good morning. – 嘿 早上好 – 呃 早上好啊
[00:15] – You ready? – Yeah. – 你好了吗? – 好啦
[00:52] Hey! You’re dragging something under the truck! 嘿! 你们的卡车下面拖着东西!
[00:55] Hey, under your truck! 嘿 卡车下面!
[02:11] Two kids skating home from a party that went into the early morning found the body. 俩个从聚会滑滑板回家的孩子 大早上的发生了尸体
[02:15] Or what’s left of it. 或者说是残骸吧
[02:17] Lindsey Messer, meet John Doe. 来见见无名男尸吧
[02:21] You know, most people spend their Monday catching up on their coworkers weekend over a nice cup of coffee. 大部分人的周一都是喝着咖啡 听着同事讲他们的周末
[02:26] We’re not most people. And as for my weekend, you’re not missing much. 我们可不是大部分人 至于我的周末嘛 你不听也没损失什么
[02:32] Odd place to dump a body. Well, maybe it was convenient. – 奇怪的弃尸地 – 也许是贪图方便
[02:35] This neighborhood’s pretty quiet at night. You got the Hudson right over there. – 这街区晚上相当安静 – 哈德逊河就在那边
[02:39] Why not just dump it in the river? 干嘛不扔进河里呢?
[02:46] It’s Danny. 是Danny
[02:48] “What has two arms, no legs, no body and no head?” “什么东西有俩条胳膊 但没腿没身子?”
[02:53] “My crime scene.” “答案是我的犯罪现场”
[02:55] If Danny’s got the arms… 如果Danny找到了胳膊…
[03:00] Then where’s the rest of him? 那他的其余部分在哪儿呢?
[03:07] Looks like you got the same call. What do we have? Eh, just got here. – 看起来你接到了同一个电话 有什么情况 – 呃 我刚到
[03:11] Waiting to see what surfaces. 等着看什么会浮出水面
[03:17] Seems we’re finding our victim in pieces. 看起来我们找到了被肢解的死者
[03:22] But it looks like our case just came together. 但似乎我们的案子变成了一个
[04:50] Our John Doe is a white male, obviously, mid-50s. 很明显 无名男尸是个白人男性 50多岁
[04:55] Based on the liver temp taken at the scene, 根据现场测出的肝脏温度
[04:57] I’d say you’re looking at a time of death between 9:00 and 10:00 last night. 我得说死亡时间是在昨晚的9点至10点间
[05:01] Abrasions on his chest are consistent with being dragged beneath the van. 他胸口的擦伤跟被卡车拖弋造成的一致
[05:04] There’s nothing to suggest prolonged contact with the streets, 街上没有拖长的痕迹
[05:08] so I’m guessing he wasn’t dragged far. 所以我猜他没被拖很远
[05:10] But on the back… 但背部…
[05:13] There. 那儿
[05:15] Linear bruising pattern. 线性瘀伤痕迹
[05:17] He could have fallen or been repeatedly pushed hard against something with a straight edge. 他可能从某种直尺型的东西上摔下来 或者被重复使劲地压在上面
[05:22] Degree and color suggest the bruising is recent, too. 程度和颜色也都表明 瘀伤是最近造成的
[05:26] Why dismember someone and leave the parts out in such public places? 为什么要将人分尸 并把残骸留在这么公众的地方呢?
[05:31] Well, I think the perp wanted the parts to be found and he wanted the public to see it. 我们认为疑犯想要残骸被发现 他想要公众看到
[05:36] Any idea what tool may have been used? 知道是什么工具造成的吗?
[05:39] There’s a slight discoloration on the… the bone. 骨头上有轻微的变色
[05:48] Friction from a power saw… 一把动力锯造成的摩擦…
[05:51] will cause burn marks on wood. Same rule applies to bone. 会造成木头上的烧痕 在骨头上也同样如此
[05:54] Based on the burns and the cut, 根据烧痕和切痕
[05:56] I suggest you’re looking at some type of circular saw. 我建议你们去找某种圆锯
[06:00] And given the lack of hemorrhaging in the wounds, 而鉴于伤口上没什么出血
[06:02] it’s clear the sawing was done postmortem. 很明显分尸是在死后进行的
[06:05] What about COD? Nothing yet. – 那死因呢? – 尚未查出
[06:08] Still waiting for tox to come back. 还在等毒理报告回来
[06:12] Well, I’m guessing the answer lies with the missing piece. 我猜呢 答案应该在不见的部分上
[06:20] So, who’s that? That is our John Doe. – 那是谁? – 那是咱的无名男尸
[06:23] – Michael Byrne, 55 years old. – He got a record? – Michael Byrne 55岁 – 他有犯罪记录?
[06:26] Ran the prints off the ten card through AFIS. 在AFIS(自动指纹识别系统)上查了他的指纹
[06:28] Turns out Byrne was arrested one time in 1973 for misdemeanor assault. 结果发现Byrne曾在1973年被逮捕过一次 因为一项打人的轻微罪行
[06:33] He was 16 years old. 他当时16岁
[06:34] He got busted with some small-time crew for beating up a mechanic 因为跟一伙小无赖们一起 打一个技工而被抓
[06:37] who was hassling his father over a late payment. 后者因为他父亲迟交了某个款项 而找他麻烦
[06:40] So, he’s a family man. Anything since? 所以他是个顾家的人 自那以后还有别的吗?
[06:43] Nope. According to his financials, 没呢 根据他的财务显示
[06:45] he’s lived at 48th and 9th his whole life. 他一辈子都住在第48街和第9街那儿
[06:47] That’s Hell’s Kitchen, I mean, yuppie central now, but back then, it couldn’t have been too easy. 那是地狱厨房 我是说 现在是雅痞中心了 但过去 在那儿过日子可不易 (地狱厨房: 位于曼哈顿下西部 著名贫民区 该地区一度曾以无法无天而臭名昭著)
[06:51] Irish kid growing up there in the ’60s and ’70s? 六七十年代爱尔兰孩子们在那儿长大?
[06:53] You’re looking at a 90% chance of ending up a priest, a cop or a gangster. 90%的人最后长大成为了牧师 警察 或者帮派分子
[06:57] Take a guess what most ended up as? Well, of course, priests. – 猜猜大部分人最后成了什么? – 哦 当然 是牧师吧
[07:00] Not quite. 不太对哦
[07:02] But they did take cash, confessions, and have their own form of catechism. 但他们的确收取现金 忏悔 并有自己一套教义问答书
[07:06] – What about our boy Byrne? – Exception to the rule. – 那我们这位Byrne呢? – 三者皆非
[07:08] He has a little bodega over on 51st near 10th. 他在靠近第10街和第51街处 开了一家小酒铺
[07:12] – You wanna take a ride? – Yeah. – 你想去走一趟吗? – 好啊
[07:17] Hey, did you find anything? 嘿 你有什么发现吗?
[07:19] Yeah, I did find this on the sweater. 是的 我的确在毛衣上发现了这个
[07:32] – Is that a trash bag fragment? – Yeah. – 那是个垃圾袋碎片吗 – 是
[07:34] So maybe our torso was originally dumped near a trash pick up. 所以咱的躯干可能原本是被丢弃 在一个靠近垃圾站的地方
[07:37] So the van runs over our torso and a trash bag, 所以卡车碾过了咱的躯干和一袋垃圾
[07:40] the vic’s sweater gets caught in the undercarriage of the van, and when the van takes off… 死者的毛衣就挂上了卡车的地盘 而等卡车开启时…
[07:44] It takes the torso and the trash bag with it. 它就带着躯干和垃圾袋一起走了
[07:47] Thus, the torso is moved from the original dump site. 因此 躯干是从原本的弃尸地被移动了
[07:51] And given the possibility that our perp placed these parts strategically, 而假如疑犯是有目的地摆放这些尸块的话
[07:55] then it would be good for us to know where the torso was originally. 那我们要知道躯干原本放在哪儿就好了
[08:04] Can I help you? Michael Byrne’s daughter? – 我有什么能帮你们的吗? – 你是Michael Byrne的女儿?
[08:07] That depends who’s asking. 你们是谁
[08:12] Cops. You must be here about the power. 警察 你们一定是因为电的问题来的吧
[08:14] Yeah, my dad worked yesterday, but he didn’t call anybody, 是啊 我爸昨天一直在修 但他没叫任何人
[08:16] so I’m assuming it’s been out sometime since then. 所以我猜自那以后就一直停着电吧
[08:19] Any other employees? No, just Dad and I. – 还有其他雇员吗? – 不 只有我跟我爸
[08:22] Where’s your fuse box? It’s around the side. – 你的保险丝盒在哪儿? – 就在旁边
[08:25] Around the side.I’m going to go check that out. 旁边那儿 我得去检查下
[08:29] Miss, when was the last time you spoke with your father? 小姐 你最后一次 跟你父亲谈话是什么时候?
[08:31] It’s Molly. Um… 我叫Molly 呃…
[08:34] did something happen? 有什么事吗?
[08:49] Molly, I am so sorry for your loss. Molly 节哀顺变
[08:53] Do you know anyone who would want to hurt your father? 你知道有任何人会想伤害你父亲吗?
[08:56] No. 不
[08:58] No, he was a good man. 不 他是个好人
[09:01] He was tough as nails. 他很强硬
[09:04] A little surly. 有点阴沉
[09:06] But he was good. 但他是好人
[09:08] He kept asking me to come over for dinner the last couple of weeks, 他过去几周来 一直叫我过去吃晚餐
[09:12] and I never went. 可我从没去过
[09:15] I was just too busy. 我就是太忙了
[09:18] All of those reasons not to go seem so silly now. 现在所有那些理由看起来都那么蠢
[09:23] I just hope he knew how much I loved him. 我只希望他知道 我有多爱他
[09:27] He knew. 他知道
[11:25] What the hell happened down there? 这下面都发生了什么啊?
[11:27] This is where he was chopped up. 这是他被分尸的地方
[11:33] Hey, that’s it? You guys ain’t gonna do nothin’? 嘿 就这么算了吗 你们不打算做点什么吗?
[11:35] Hey, I’m talking to you! 嘿 我在跟你讲话呢!
[11:37] Whoever did this better pray you guys find him before we do. 不管是谁干的最好祈祷 你们在我们之前发现他
[11:42] Or what? 不然怎样?
[11:46] Yeah, that’s what I thought. 是啊 我就知道
[11:57] Blood in the stockroom came back as a match to our vic. 储藏室的血跟死者一致
[12:00] So our perp kills Byrne, dismembers him in the stockroom, cleans up the mess, 所以疑犯杀了Byrne 在储藏室分尸 清理干净
[12:04] then dumps the body parts in places where they’ll be found. 再把残骸丢到被发现的地方
[12:07] Right, I mean, why clean up the crime scene and then turn around and make it known? 对 我是说 干嘛要清理犯罪现场 再转个圈 搞得众人皆知呢?
[12:11] Doesn’t make sense. 没道理啊
[12:12] Our perp washes up the crime scene not as a means of concealing the murder 疑犯清理现场 不是为了隐瞒谋杀
[12:15] but as a means of concealing himself. 而是为了隐藏自己
[12:19] Still doesn’t explain why the perp left everything to be found except the vic’s head. 仍解释不了疑犯为什么让所有其他部分 都被发现独独没有死者的头呢
[12:28] What do we have? 有什么发现?
[12:29] Residue from the trash bag we found on the torso contained melanin 我们在躯干上发现的垃圾袋的残余 包含了黑色素
[12:33] and high levels of glutamic acid. Cephalopod ink. 和高剂量的谷氨基酸 软体动物墨
[12:37] Specifically, Sepia officinalis. Cuttlefish. – 准确的说是乌贼 – 八爪鱼
[12:41] “Sepia” because of the dark brown ink it releases. “乌”是因为它释放的黑墨
[12:44] So where does that get us? 那这给我们什么线索呢?
[12:45] It gets us to… the Atlantic Wharf. 它指给我们…大西洋码头
[12:48] It’s a restaurant that specializes in homemade pasta served with cuttlefish ink. 那家餐馆的特色是乌贼墨浇的家常意面
[12:52] But because it takes so long to extract the ink by hand, they only serve it once a week. But… 但因为手工提取墨汁需要很长时间 他们一周只供应一次 但…
[12:56] the ink sacs wind up in the trash every day. 垃圾里每天都会有墨囊
[12:59] It can’t be the only restaurant in New York that does this. 这不可能是纽约市唯一一家 做这个的餐馆吧
[13:01] It’s not, but it’s the only one that’s on our van’s delivery route. 不是 但是唯一一家在卡车行车路线上的
[13:04] This is the van’s delivery route. 这是卡车的行车路线
[13:06] They make the same stops every day. 他们每天都走同样的线路
[13:08] Both driver and passenger swear that they didn’t deviate from this route. 司机和乘客都发誓 他们没有偏离这条道
[13:12] Which puts them in front of the Atlantic Wharf where, exactly? 这就让他们出现在 大西洋码头具体哪个位置上?
[13:15] Up on 8th near Columbus Circle. 在哥伦比亚圈附近的第8街上面
[13:17] Now, the young lady found the arms at 34th and 8th. 那么 年轻女士在第34街和第8街交界 发现了胳膊
[13:20] And the legs were found down by the Hudson on… 腿是在哈德逊河边…
[13:24] 12th and 34th. 第12街和第34街交界
[13:31] 8th to 12th. 34th to 59th. 第8街和第12街 第34街和第59街
[13:36] 59th and 12th. 第59街和第12街
[13:40] It’s the corners. 都是角上
[13:51] Jo!
[13:52] Yeah. 什么
[13:55] Blood trail. 血迹
[13:59] Someone killed Byrne, and used his body to mark their territory. 有人杀了Byrne 并用他的尸体来标记了他们的地盘
[14:02] But why these four corners? 但为什么是这四个角呢?
[14:05] They’re the four corners of Hell’s Kitchen. 它们是地狱厨房的四个角
[14:16] Oh, Lord. 哦 天哪
[14:32] We have our COD? 我们找到死因了?
[14:34] Eh. Gunshot wound to the head. 呃 头上的枪伤
[14:38] Shot from behind. He was executed. – 从后面射入 – 他是被处决的
[14:41] Shooter used a hollow-point bullet. 杀手用了中空子弹
[14:46] Maximum damage to the body because it mushrooms upon impact. 对身体造成最大伤害 因为它在撞击后的蘑菇云效应
[14:51] But I sense somehow you haven’t told me the most interesting part. 但我感觉你还没告诉我最精彩的部分
[14:55] What if I could give you a name? 要是我能给你一个名字呢?
[14:56] We already ID’d the vic. Not the vic, the perp. – 我们已经知道死者的名字了 – 不是死者 而是疑犯
[15:00] Okay, I’ll bite. 好吧 我洗耳恭听
[15:02] As you well know, criminals sometimes leave a calling card 正如你知道的 罪犯有时会留下一点身份证明
[15:06] as a means of taking credit for their handiwork. 来表明这是他们所为
[15:08] It’s not uncommon for a criminal to leave their signature on a crime scene, even unconsciously. 凶手无意识地在犯罪现场 留下他们的签名并不少见
[15:13] What if they left their signature on the vic? 要是他们把自己的签名留在死者身上呢?
[15:16] Their actual signature. 他们真正的签名
[15:40] Hey, I was unable to extract any usable DNA 嘿 我不能从Danny在犯罪现场的下水道
[15:43] from that cigarette that Danny found in the drain at the crime scene. But… 找到的烟头上提取到任何有用的DNA 不过…
[15:47] he did find an impression in the dust. 他在尘土中发现了一个印记
[15:50] It looks like it could have been a case sitting on top of that safe. 看起来像是保险箱上放的一个东西
[15:54] Possibly used to transport the circular saw our perp used. 很可能是用来运送疑犯使用的圆锯
[15:58] He also found a chunk of plaster next to the safe. 他也发现保险箱旁边有一大块石膏
[16:01] Could’ve dislodged from the saw. 可能是从锯子里弄出来的
[16:03] I processed it and found a little bitty piece of linen paper stuck to it. 我检验过了 发现里面有一小片亚麻纸
[16:07] – Money? – Yes. – 钱? – 是的
[16:10] Also had blood in the plaster, which does not belong to our vic. 石膏里还有血 并不属于死者
[16:13] Ran it through CODIS, but I didn’t get a hit. 在CODIS里查了 但没有结果
[16:15] So given what we know, we’re looking for someone 所以基于我们知道的 我们在找一个
[16:18] who used a heavy-duty power saw to dismember a body, but before they did that, 用重型锯子肢解尸体的人 但他们这么做之前
[16:22] they used it for something involving plaster, money and blood. 他们用它来碰过带石膏 钱和血的东西
[16:26] Sounds ridiculous, but it is Hell’s Kitchen. 听起来很荒谬 但这就是地狱厨房
[16:28] Maybe a few decades ago, but not anymore. 也许几十年前是这样 但今非昔比了
[16:32] Those four corners have been all but forgotten. It’s not even called Hell’s Kitchen anymore. 这四个角已经完全被遗忘了 它甚至也不被叫做地狱厨房了
[16:36] “Clinton” does have a nicer ring to it. 克林顿区的确是个更好的名字
[16:39] So why is the violence suddenly back? 那暴行为什么又突然间逆袭了呢?
[16:41] Maybe it never really left. 也许它从未离开过
[16:49] Uh, yeah, sorry for the whole arm-waving thing; I was just really excited. 呃 抱歉 整个扬手的事 我真的相当兴奋
[16:52] I was able to reconstruct the signature that Sid found on the vic’s face. 我得以重建了Sid在死者脸上发现的签名
[16:56] You have a name? Names tend to be exact. – 你找到名字了吗? – 确切地说 是找到了很多名字
[16:58] I was able to reconstruct 我得以重建了签名
[16:59] the signature just enough to get ten names that match in the NYC database. 并在纽约市的数据库里 找到了10个吻合的名字
[17:03] – Any have a record? – A developer by the name of Dan Coleman. – 有人有犯罪记录吗? – 一个名叫Dan Coleman的开发商
[17:07] He’s got several harassment complaints lodged against him. 他有几项针对他的骚扰投诉
[17:09] What kind of harassment? 什么样的骚扰?
[17:10] Uh, one claim from a lone holdout in an apartment on 54th near 10th. 呃 一个在第10街附近第54条街上的 唯一坚持的钉子户
[17:15] A guy claims that Dan and his goons broke pipes, 一个男人声称Dan和他的手下破坏了管道
[17:18] tampered with phone lines, cut his power, all in an attempt to get him to move out. 电话线 并切断了电源 都是为了想让他搬走
[17:21] – Just like Byrne’s shop. – Exactly. Okay, – 就像Byrne的商店 – 完全正确 好的
[17:25] now, if this is Hell’s Kitchen in 1970, 如果这在1970年是地狱厨房
[17:28] as it moves into 1975, ’80, 随着它进入1975年 80年代
[17:30] ’85 and so on, you’ll see the change. Anything that turns blue has been bought up, remodeled, 80年代中期 乃至以后 你们能看出这改变 所有变蓝的地方都被买下 重新改造
[17:35] torn down or rebuilt. Corporate America moves in. – 拆掉或重建 – 美国大集团搬进来
[17:39] And the older generations, like Byrne, who were born and raised there, 而老一辈 像Byrne 他生于斯长于斯
[17:42] are driven out because they can’t afford the soaring costs. Mm-hmm. – 就要被赶走 因为付不起水涨船高的费用 – 嗯哼
[17:45] The red “X” is Byrne’s shop. 红色的”X”就是Byrne的商店
[17:47] And the other X’s are places that have reported harassments from Coleman. 而另外的X们就是投诉过Coleman的地方
[17:50] Now, given Coleman’s record, it’s like he’s doing the same thing to Byrne. 那鉴于Coleman的记录 看起来他对Byrne做了同样的事
[17:53] Refusing to sell to a rich and powerful man like Coleman could put a big target on your back. 拒绝卖给像Coleman这样一个有钱有势的人 会让自己树敌
[17:59] Maybe he got tired of waiting. 也许他厌倦了等待
[18:05] What the heck is going on with the building on 48th? 第48街上的建筑TMD的是怎么回事?
[18:08] All right, no problem. Don’t worry about it. 好吧 不成问题 别担心了
[18:09] I’ll send the inspector down in the morning. 我早上会派检查员下去
[18:14] – Thank you, Janessa. – Mm-hmm. – 谢谢你 Janessa – 嗯哼
[18:19] Little pleasure with your business? 你的生意了无乐趣?
[18:21] – Your point? – Just that your line of morality seems a little blurry to me. – 你什么意思? – 只是我觉得你的道德观有点模糊
[18:25] Why don’t we talk about Michael Byrne. Who? – 我们何不谈谈Michael Byrne – 谁?
[18:28] Maybe I should put this into language you understand. 也许我该换个你能理解的说法
[18:31] Little bodega near 51st and 10th? 第51街和第10街间的小酒铺?
[18:34] Oh. That’s a property that I’ve wanted and made offers on for quite some time. 哦 那是我一直想要 并一直在出价的一处房产
[18:39] I’ve bought and rebuilt several buildings in that area. 我在那区买进并重建了好几栋建筑
[18:42] So you do know Michael Byrne? 所以你认识Michael Byrne咯?
[18:44] Guess I’ve had a few interactions with him, yeah. 我猜我是跟他打过几次交道 对
[18:47] He won’t sell. Is that your signature, Mr. Coleman? – 他不肯卖 – 那是你的签名吗 Coleman先生?
[18:52] “Dan Coleman INDUSTRIES” Dan Coleman企业
[18:55] Yeah. My company, my name. 是的 我的公司 我的名字
[18:57] You want to tell me… 你想告诉我…
[18:59] why your signature wound up on a dead guy? 为什么你的签名会出现在 一个死人身上吗?
[19:02] What? Michael Byrne was found murdered. – 什么? – Michael Byrne被谋杀了
[19:05] He was dismembered and dumped at the four corners of Hell’s Kitchen– 他被肢解 并被弃尸在地狱厨房的四个角上
[19:09] seems to be a territory you have a particular interest in. 看起来像是你特别感兴趣的一个地区
[19:12] Start talking. 开始交代吧
[19:16] I went to see him two days ago. 我两天前去见过他
[19:27] Don’t even think about it, Coleman. 想都别想 Coleman
[19:29] How much you want, hmm? I told you before, this is my home, – 你想要多少 嗯? – 我早就告诉过你 这是我家
[19:33] I’m not leaving. 我不会走的
[19:35] Name your price, Byrne; you’ll be able to buy ten homes. 开价吧 Byrne 你能买到十个家
[19:38] – Think about your kids. – I am. – 想想你的孩子们 – 我就是在想
[19:40] There isn’t an amount you could offer that’d ever make me leave. 你付再多钱 也不能让我离开
[19:44] Oh, just take the money. 哦 就拿着这钱吧
[19:48] Get the hell off of my property! 给我滚出我的地盘!
[19:52] You wanted to drive the man from his home. 你想把这男人赶出自己的家
[19:54] Wrong. I was offering him an escape. 错 我是给他提供一个出口
[19:58] Hopefully, his daughter doesn’t make the same mistake. 希望他女儿不会犯同样的错
[20:01] If she’s smart, she’ll sell. 如果她够聪明 她就会卖
[20:03] – Is that a threat? – Not at all. – 那是威胁吗? – 完全不是
[20:05] But Byrne is one tough son of a bitch, 但Byrne很强硬
[20:08] and he was very much alive when I left him. – 我离开时 他可是活得好好的
[20:10] Care to provide a DNA sample? 介意提供一下DNA样本吗?
[20:12] You can talk to my lawyers. 你可以去跟我的律师谈
[20:22] Mac!
[20:24] Over here. 在这儿
[20:26] Hey, thanks for meeting me. 嘿 谢谢你来见我
[20:28] I know you must be swamped, but, um, I was in your neck of the woods. 我知道你一定忙得不可开交 可是 我就在你附近
[20:31] – Eh, of course. – It’s, uh, it’s nice to get outside and get some sunshine. 呃 当然 出来走走 晒晒太阳很不错
[20:42] Mac Taylor, you’re an idiot. Mac Taylor 你是个笨蛋
[20:44] Why is that, exactly? 干嘛这么说?
[20:47] ‘Cause I’m a catch, and you’re gonna lose me. 因为我很抢手 你将会失去我
[20:52] I should have called, I know. 我知道 我该打电话的
[20:53] Besides work and the fact that I’m not very good at this… 除开工作 以及我并不擅长这个以外…
[20:58] Hey, it’s not about the phone call. 嘿 不是打电话的事
[21:00] I-If you’re not… ready for something 如果你没有准备好某些事的话
[21:02] or, um, work’s too busy or your life’s complicated or you’re scared, 或者工作太忙 或者生活太复杂 或者你害怕
[21:08] I get it. 我懂的
[21:09] I mean, I’m scared, too. 我是说 我也害怕
[21:13] Look, um, when your brother dies in the line of duty, 听着 当你哥死在执勤时
[21:16] the last guy you want to date is a cop. 你最不想约会的就是警察
[21:20] But I’m here and… 可我在这儿 而且…
[21:22] we kissed, and I guess I just want to know if it felt right to you, too. 我们接吻了 我猜我只是想知道 你是否也觉得我俩合适
[21:29] It did. 是的
[21:34] Good. 很好
[21:37] So, how about I make it up to you. We’ll go out to dinner tonight. 好吧 我补偿你怎么样 我们今晚出去共进晚餐
[21:41] I know this amazing restaurant with this incredible chef. 我知道有个很好的地方 有个很赞的厨师
[21:44] Well, why don’t you just come by the… 你何不直接过来…
[21:47] Oh! Cute. 哦 好玩
[21:50] You mean me. 你是说我
[21:53] – Uh, 9:00? – Sounds like a plan. – 呃 那9点? – 听起来不错
[21:56] All right, I’ll see you then. Okay. – 好吧 到时候见 – 好
[22:11] It’s not often we all gather for a ballistics report. 我们齐聚一堂听弹道报告可不寻常
[22:14] This murder is a lot bigger than we first thought. 这次谋杀比我们想的要严重得多
[22:16] You get a hit in IBIS? I did. I got seven hits. – 你在IBIS查到了? – 是的 我查到7件吻合的
[22:19] All unsolved, all in Hell’s Kitchen, all tied to the same gun used on Byrne. 都是悬案 都发生在地狱厨房 所有都跟杀死Byrne那把枪有关
[22:22] We got three murders, two attempted and two armed robberies where shots were fired. 有三起谋杀 两起蓄意谋杀 两起开火过的持枪抢劫
[22:26] Look into anyone repeatedly brought in for questioning. 查查一直被询问的人
[22:28] Will do, but the kicker is, Mac, 好的 但重点是 Mac
[22:30] all the hits happened between 1971 and 1978. 所有的枪案都发生在1971至1978年
[22:34] Gun’s been quiet ever since. 枪自那以后就销声匿迹了
[22:36] Chopped up body, four corners, gun from the past. 肢解的尸体 四个角 来自过去的枪
[22:40] You know, I’ve always been curious. Why’s do they call this area Hell’s Kitchen? 我一直很想知道 他们为什么叫那儿是地狱厨房?
[22:43] Well, the story goes, a veteran cop was watching a riot with his rookie partner who said, 故事是这样的 有个带着新手搭档的老警察 在看暴动 菜鸟说
[22:49] “his place is Hell itself.” To which the veteran replied, “这地方简直就是地狱” 对此老警察回答说
[22:52] “Hell is a mild climate compared to this. “地狱比起这个都算是好的
[22:54] This place is Hell’s kitchen.” 这地方就是地狱厨房”
[22:58] Mob presence has been there since the early 1900s with the Gophers. 20世纪初这里就有黑帮 各种地下势力
[23:01] Owney “The Killer” Madden back in the ’30s. 30年代有被称为”杀手”的Owney Madden
[23:04] You had Mickey Spillane in the ’60s. 60年代有Mickey Spillane
[23:06] You got the Westies in the ’70s. Some of the ghosts are still there. – 70年代有Westies帮 – 有些人依旧阴魂不散
[23:10] You can bury a body, but you can’t bury the past. 抹掉一个人容易 抹掉一段过去却不易
[23:13] We could be looking at a guy who recently got out of jail. 我们要找的人 可能是最近才从监狱里出来的
[23:16] Yeah, and there’s a small portion of the old guard that’s still there. 是啊 还有一小部分帮派的旧成员健在
[23:18] Now, if they decide to take matters in their own hands… 现在 如果他们决定要亲自动手…
[23:21] Exactly. Let’s look into some who’s out, who’s left. 没错 咱们去查查那批旧成员 哪些被放出来了或者脱离组织了
[23:25] So there hasn’t been a hit on this gun since 1978, 这枪自从1978以后就没有用过
[23:28] so it could be in anybody’s hands, from an old hood to Coleman. 所以这枪可能在任何人的手里 从帮派里的老人到Coleman
[23:31] We still have Coleman on ice. Flack’s out interviewing complainants as we speak. 凶手是Coleman的可能性还是挺大的 Flack出去见那些投诉过他的人了
[23:35] Either way, my fear is somebody’s trying to make a statement 不管怎样 我的担心是 有人想要以这样的形式来作出某种声明
[23:38] and Byrne is just the beginning. 而Byrne只是个开头罢了
[24:15] One second, I’m walking to my car. 前一秒 我正走向我的车
[24:16] The next second, there’s an explosion and I’m on the ground. 下一秒 爆炸发生 我躺在了地上
[24:19] Thank God you’re okay. 谢天谢地你没事
[24:20] Unfortunately, we can’t say the same thing for the driver of the van. 很不幸的是 货车司机就没我这么走运了
[24:25] Fire department found this in the glove box. 消防队在杂物箱里找到了这个
[24:28] His name’s Alex Zorlov. He lives in Brooklyn. 他的名字叫Alex Zorlov 住在布鲁克林
[24:30] Works as a part-time driver for K & N. Did a criminal history check. 是K & N的兼职司机 做了犯罪记录调查
[24:34] Turns out he’s a full-time lackey for the Russian Mob. 发现他是俄罗斯黑帮的全职马仔
[24:36] – What were they delivering? – Cigarettes. – 他们在送什么货? – 香烟
[24:45] Any witnesses? Yeah, tons, but none of them are willing to speak. – 有目击证人吗 – 有 一大帮子人 但没人愿意给口供
[24:49] Bomb goes off in the middle of the afternoon and no one sees a thing. 光天化日 炸弹当街爆炸 但是居然没有人看见点什么
[24:52] Historically, the relationship between cops and this neighborhood has been tenuous, 这个地区的警民关系向来就很疏远
[24:57] to say the least. 这么说还算是客气的了
[24:58] You think this is connected to Byrne? Everything’s circumstantial at this point, – 你觉得这事跟Byrne有关系? – 此时此刻一切都已经不重要了
[25:01] but my gut says yes. 但我的直觉告诉我 有关系
[25:58] “MATCH FOUND” (找到匹配对象)
[26:02] – Wait a second. No way. – What? – 等等 这不可能 – 什么?
[26:03] This kid was outside the shop the day after the murder. 谋杀发生的后一天 这个男孩就在店外面
[26:06] A group of neighborhood kids were chirping, 一群社区里的孩子在那儿叽叽喳喳的
[26:07] saying they were going to get to Byrne’s killer before we did. 说什么他们会比我们 更快找到杀了Byrne的人
[26:10] That’s it? You guys ain’t gonna do nothing? 就这样? 你们这些人什么都不打算做?
[26:14] Well, then, maybe if Kieran Reilly killed Zorlov, then Zorlov killed Byrne. 好吧 也许是Kieran Reilly杀了Zorlov 而Zorlov杀了Byrne
[26:18] Yeah, but why does a driver for the Mob want to take out a Hell’s Kitchen shop owner? 是的 但为什么一个黑帮的司机要干掉 一个”地狱厨房”的商店业主呢?
[26:32] Who’s winning? I’m going to go ahead and guess the other guy. – 你觉得谁会赢? – 我会头也不回地猜是旁边那个家伙
[26:35] Grab a stick if you want. 想打的话就去拿根球杆
[26:36] Ah, we’re good. You don’t look too surprised to see us here, though, huh? Why not? 不用了 对于我们的到来 你貌似不太惊讶啊? 为什么不呢?
[26:40] Declan, where’s Kieran? No clue. – Declan Kieran在哪儿? – 不知道
[26:43] Come on. He works for you. 得了吧 他给你打工的
[26:44] You don’t keep track of your employees? He don’t want to show up to work, who am I to stop him? – 你不给你的员工打卡吗 – 是他不想来上班 我又凭什么阻止他?
[26:48] I’m pretty sure they all know that if you want them at work, you’d make damn sure that they’re here. 我很肯定他们都明白 如果你想让他们来上班 他们就是死也得死在这儿
[26:54] You mind? 介意让一下吗
[26:55] Thought we were all getting along here, buddy. 我以为咱们一直都相处地不错 老兄
[27:02] How about Alex Zorlov? 那么Alex Zorlov呢
[27:04] You want to tell us about him? 不跟我们说说他的事么?
[27:06] – I don’t know who that is. – Yeah, you do. – 我不知道他是谁 – 不 你知道
[27:08] Why’d you guys go after him? 你们干嘛要跟踪他?
[27:10] You think he killed Byrne. 你觉得是他杀了Byrne
[27:12] Why? 为什么?
[27:14] Look, I told you everything I know. Stay, have a drink if you want. 听着 我所知道的全都已经说了 如果你想喝一杯 就留下
[27:18] If not, get the hell out of my bar. 如果不想 赶紧滚出我的酒吧
[27:34] Hey, you. You were right. – 嗨 你好啊 – 你说的对
[27:36] About? I’m an idiot. – 关于? – 我是个笨蛋
[27:39] I have to cancel dinner tonight. 我不得不取消晚餐约会了
[27:42] Is everything okay? Yeah, but my case just blew up. – 你没事吧? – 没事 但是我的案子爆炸了
[27:46] Literally. I need to be here. 是真爆炸了 所以我得待在这儿
[27:48] Hope this doesn’t put you out. Oh, no, don’t be silly. – 希望不会让你太失望 – 哦 不会 别傻了
[27:51] I was just going to whip something up when you got here. 我本来打算等你到了以后现场操刀的
[27:53] Um, we can do it another time. I’ll make it up to you. – 那个…我们可以下次再找机会 – 我会补偿你的
[27:57] I-I get it. Um, I-I really do. 我明白的 真的 真的明白
[28:00] Okay. I’ll call you later. 好的 我晚点再打给你
[28:02] I’m really sorry about this, Christine. 我真的感到很抱歉 Christine
[28:04] Oh, okay. 哦 没事
[28:05] Get back to work. 回去工作吧
[28:15] Adam, you do know this is a smoke-free facility. Adam 你知道这里是禁烟的吗
[28:18] I wouldn’t dare to break the rules, boss. 我可不是吃了熊心豹子胆 老大
[28:20] So what’s this got to do with our case? 所以这个跟我们的案子有什么关系?
[28:22] How much do you think a carton of cigarettes goes for in the city? 你觉得一条香烟在城里能卖多少钱?
[28:25] Last I heard, about $130. 上一次我听说的时候 大概是130块
[28:27] Not cheap, so if you ain’t got the cash, you got to find a cheaper alternative. 不便宜啊 所以如果你没有钱 你就会去找个便宜点的替代品
[28:31] What do I got here? 我手里拿的是什么?
[28:32] – Two packs of cigarettes. – Mm-hmm. – 两包烟 – 没错
[28:34] Now, when the fire department was putting out the delivery truck, 当消防队给货车灭火的时候
[28:38] the majority of the cargo got wet, and I noticed something. 大部分的香烟都被弄湿了 然后我注意到了一件事
[28:44] This is from a pack I bought downstairs. 这根烟是我从楼下买来的
[28:48] Nothing. 什么也没有
[28:52] This is a cigarette from the van. 这根烟是货车里的
[28:58] Three black lines. 三条黑线
[29:01] Cheap glue. 廉价粘合剂
[29:02] Zorlov was delivering counterfeit cigarettes. Zorlov在送的是假烟
[29:04] Exactly. One of the most lucrative rackets in New York. 没错 纽约最有利可图的生意之一
[29:08] More profitable than selling heroin or cocaine. 比卖海洛因和可卡因赚的更多
[29:11] You make fake cigarettes for 60 bucks a carton, you sell them to a local shop for $90. 制作假烟的成本价是60块一条 然后你以90块一条卖给本地的商店
[29:15] They turn around and sell them for $110. Impressive profit. – 然后他们再以110块一条卖出 – 十分可观的利润
[29:18] Product’s in high demand, you can sell it in the wide open and no one’s the wiser. 需求量很大 你可以公开售卖却没有人注意到
[29:22] Which is why the local shop owners like Byrne are so important. 这就解释了为什么像Bryan那样的 本地商店业主是那么重要了
[29:25] They sell the fakes. Without them, there’s no racket. 他们卖假烟 没有了他们 财路就断了
[29:28] What about the cigarette we found in the drain at the crime scene? 在犯罪现场的下水道找到的烟蒂怎么样?
[29:31] Ran it. Also counterfeit, but it’s not a direct match to Zorlov’s truck. 做过检测了 也是假烟 但和Zorlov货车里的那些并不完全匹配
[29:35] Possibly a different supplier. 可能来自另一个供应商
[29:36] Similar unsavory elements like yak hair and an unregulated amount of tar. 有类似的无味成分 比如牦牛绒和无固定份量的焦油
[29:41] Used to stretch the tobacco. 通常被用来卷烟草的
[29:43] But Byrne’s cigarettes were legit. 但是Byrne卖的香烟是合法的
[29:46] So maybe this has nothing to do with property. 所以这件事也许跟生意无关
[29:48] And everything to do with territory. 所有的一切只关乎于地盘
[29:55] You nervous, Kieran? 紧张吗 Kieran?
[29:58] I’d be. 换了我 我肯定会
[29:59] Don’t look at him. I want your eyes right here. 别看他 我要你的眼睛看着这儿
[30:04] We have your print on the bomb that killed Alex Zorlov. 我们在杀了Alex Zorlov的炸弹上 找到了你的指纹
[30:07] You do understand that when I say, 你明白的 当我说
[30:09] “We have your print,” it means that there is no “get out of jail free” card that works here. “我们找到了你的指纹” 意思是说 就算你有免死金牌都不管用了
[30:13] Your print on an explosive that killed a man is a nail in your coffin. 你的指纹在一颗杀了人的炸弹上 这事儿就算是板上钉钉了
[30:16] You killed Zorlov because you think he had something to do with Michael Byrne’s murder. 你杀了Zorlov是因为你认为 他跟Michael Byrne的谋杀案有关
[30:21] Look, Mr. Byrne was always good to me and my mom– always. 听着 Byrne先生一直 都对我和我妈妈很好 一直都是
[30:26] Sometimes, when she didn’t have the cash, he would let it slide just to help her out. 有时候 当她没钱的时候 他会白送给我们就当是帮忙
[30:30] Single mom, two jobs, three kids. Sometimes she needed help. 单身母亲 两份工作 三个孩子 有时候她需要帮助
[30:33] So you can think whatever you want about me or where I come from, 所以无论你们如何看待我 或者我从哪里来
[30:38] but I got a sense of loyalty. 但我是一个忠诚的人
[30:40] I was raised with the understanding 我从小接受的教育就是
[30:41] that you don’t go against someone unless they go against you or one of your own. 人不犯我 我不犯人 人若犯我 我必犯人
[30:45] So you killed a man based on some twisted sense of loyalty 所以你杀了一个男人 只是基于一些
[30:48] you had toward Byrne and your neighborhood. 你对于Byrne和你的社区的扭曲的忠诚感
[30:51] My world has laws and a code, just like yours. 在我的世界里有法律和规矩 就如同你们的世界一样
[30:55] Break it, and you’re done. Who helped you with the bombing? – 坏了规矩 你就完蛋了 – 谁帮你做的炸弹?
[30:58] Declan Callahan and Fallon Green? Declan Callahan和Fallon Green?
[31:02] No one. 没有人
[31:17] How’d you know Zorlov killed Byrne? People talk. – 你怎么知道是Zorlov杀了Byrne的? – 人们都这么说
[31:21] People talk about a lot of things. Doesn’t make it true. – 人们说的事情多了去了 – 有人说并不代表就是真的
[31:23] People I trust. 是我信任的人说的
[31:26] And did these trustworthy folk happen to mention why Zorlov killed Byrne? 那么这些值得信任的人有没有碰巧提到 为什么Zorlov要杀了Byrne呢
[31:30] Doesn’t matter. All that matters is he did it. 无关紧要 唯一重要的就是事情是他干的
[31:34] You hurt someone like that, expect to pay the price. 当你如此伤害一个人时 你是要付出代价的
[31:38] That’s funny. 真是搞笑
[31:40] I was just going to say the same thing to you. 我想对你说的恰恰也是这句话
[31:50] – Hey, Jo? – Yeah? – 嗨 Jo? – 怎么说?
[31:52] Zorlov’s not our guy. Zorlov不是我们要找的人
[31:54] – Why do you think that? – Well, I was building a time line for his whereabouts around TOD. – 你为什么这么想?
[31:58] Turns out he was in police custody. 结果发现他当时在看守所
[32:00] Reason why we didn’t notice it before is that the arresting report said he was booked three days ago. 我们先前之所以没有注意到这点 是因为报告里只提到他是三天前被收押的
[32:05] But it didn’t say when he was released. Exactly. He was released around 3:00 p.m. – 却没有说他是什么时候被释放的 – 没错 他是在下午三点才被释放的
[32:09] the day Byrne was found. There’s no way he’s our guy. 就是Byrne被发现的那天 所以他不可能是我们要找的人
[32:12] Which means… Kieran Reilly killed an innocent man. – 也就是说… – Kieran Reilly杀了一个无辜的人
[32:15] – Who planted that seed? – I think I can answer that. – 是谁给他的假消息? – 我想这个问题我可以回答
[32:17] Danny sifted through all the IBIS hits and compiled a list of people Danny筛选了所有弹道系统里的枪击记录 然后给那些被问讯过的人
[32:20] who were brought in for questioning. 列了一份名单
[32:22] And there was one name on the list that kept coming up again and again. 名单上面有一个名字反复不断地出现
[32:26] Declan Callahan. That’s not possible. – 这不可能
[32:28] As in Declan Callahan Sr. Kieran’s friend is Declan Jr. 是老Declan Callahan Kieran的朋友是小Declan
[32:32] Where is his father now? 他父亲现在在哪里?
[32:33] He died in prison, so I’m thinking that maybe his son inherited his gun. 死在监狱里了 所以我在想也许是他儿子继承了他的枪
[32:37] But why would Declan want Byrne dead? I’m not sure, but I did do a little bit more digging, – 但Declan为什么会想要Byrne死呢 – 我也不知道 但是我确实做了点深入调查
[32:42] and I found out that Declan was brought in on assault charges a month ago. 我发现一个月前Declan被控袭击
[32:45] An ex-employee named Sean Murphy claims that Declan assaulted him with none other than a circular saw. 一位名叫Sean Murphy的前员工宣称 Declan袭击了他 用的正是一把圆锯
[33:11] Do you think I’m stupid? Huh? 你觉得我很蠢吗
[33:14] Just how long you been stealing from me? Put it down there. 你从我这儿偷钱有多久了? 把手放那儿
[33:22] Murphy said that Declan’s buddies held down his arm while Declan cut through his cast with a saw. Murphy说当Declan用锯子切断了他的石膏时 是Declan的兄弟们按住了他的胳膊
[33:28] Declan got away with it? Declan躲过了指控?
[33:29] Well, Murphy changed his story, so the D.A. dropped the case, 后来Murphy改了口供 所以地方检察官就撤诉了
[33:32] but maybe if some of that plaster got lodged in the saw, 但如果有一部分石膏被卡在了锯子里
[33:35] it came out at the crime scene, and that’s what Danny found. 然后被带到了犯罪现场 也就是Danny发现的那个东西
[33:42] So, that potentially puts the saw at the crime scene, 所以 石膏可以潜在证明 锯子曾出现在犯罪现场
[33:45] but not Declan. 而不是Declan
[33:46] We’re gonna have to go at this from a different angle because if that is his father’s gun, 我们得从另一个角度来思考这问题 因为如果这是他父亲的枪
[33:50] he might not get rid of it. 他有可能并没有把枪处理掉
[33:53] No, no, that’s not possible. 不 不 这不可能
[33:55] Isn’t it, though? You know Declan’s cruelty. You’ve seen it firsthand. 可不是吗 你是知道Declan有多残忍的 你曾经当场见识过
[33:58] – The name Sean Murphy ring a bell? – Kid’s a liar. – Sean Murphy这个名字有印象吗 – 那人是个骗子
[34:01] You and I both know that isn’t true. 你们俩都知道这不是真的
[34:03] Listen, the only way you help yourself right now is if you tell us everything you know. 听着 你现在唯一能自救的办法 就是告诉我们你所知道的一切
[34:07] Admit it, Declan told you that Zorlov and the Russians killed Byrne. 承认吧 Declan告诉你 是Zorlov和俄罗斯黑帮杀了Byrne的
[34:10] No, but he wanted to get the killer just as much as I did. 不是 他跟我一样想要抓到那个凶手
[34:13] Declan carries his father’s gun, the same gun he used to kill Michael Byrne. Declan带着他父亲的枪 也就是他用来杀害Michael Byrne的那把枪
[34:17] Face it, Kieran, you got played. 面对现实吧 Kieran 你被耍了
[34:19] And now you’re stuck here with us while Declan lives the life of Riley down at his bar. 正当你现在被困在这里时 Declan正在自己的酒吧过得悠哉悠哉
[34:26] You said you’d never go against one of your own unless they went against you. 你说过人若犯我 我必犯人的
[34:37] Now’s your chance. 现在你的机会来了
[34:57] What the hell is he doing? 他这是他妈的想干嘛?
[34:59] He’s backing out. 他要退缩了
[35:03] He’s not backing out. 他不是在退缩
[35:11] Hey, Declan. 嗨 Declan
[35:12] Where’s everybody? Uh, it’s just me today. – 其他人都上哪儿去了? – 今天就我一个人
[35:16] What happened to you? I heard you got pinched. 你出什么事了? 听说你被问话了
[35:18] Anything violent happens in the neighborhood, they haul in an Irish guy. 这个社区里有任何的暴力事件 他们瞄上的总是爱尔兰人
[35:21] They threw me in a room, did the same dance, waste of time. 他们把我扔进一个小房间 还是那老一套 浪费时间罢了
[35:25] Who was it? Uh, some Mick. – 是谁? – 呃 叫什么Mick的
[35:28] Flick or Fleck. 好像是Flick或者Fleck
[35:29] I think it was him and his little sidecar came in here looking for you the other day. 我想那天来这儿找你的 就是他和他的手下
[35:34] So, they knew about the truck bombing, and they just let you go? 所以 他们已经知道了汽车炸弹的事了 然后他们就这么放了你了?
[35:38] I didn’t tell them nothing. They didn’t have anything to hold me. 我什么也没说 他们也没有任何证据扣着我
[35:41] Luck of the Irish, huh? 幸运的爱尔兰人 对吧?
[35:46] How about a drink, Deco? 咱们不如喝一杯吧 Deco?
[35:54] So, how did you know it was the Russian driver that killed Mr. Byrne? 所以 你是怎么知道 是那个俄罗斯司机杀了Byrne先生的?
[36:00] Why? You don’t believe me? 为什么这么问? 你不相信我?
[36:02] Of course I do. Just wondering is all. 我当然信你 只是随便想想
[36:18] Just doesn’t add up. 只是没办法自圆其说
[36:20] What would the Russians want with Hell’s Kitchen? 为什么俄罗斯帮会想要”地狱厨房”呢
[36:22] What is this, 20 questions? How the hell should I know? 你这是干什么 非常6+1? 我他妈的怎么会知道?
[36:24] One thing’s for sure, they think they can come in here and mess with what’s left of us, 有一件事可以肯定 他们以为可以过来 毁掉我们现在的一切
[36:28] they got another thing coming. 那他们就大错特错了
[36:31] An te nach mbionn laidir ni follair do bheith glic.
[36:35] -What’s that supposed to mean? -Is that Gaelic? What’s he saying? – 这是什么意思? – 是盖尔语吗 他在说什么?
[36:39] Something about if you’re not strong, then you better be cunning. 好像是说如果你不强大 那么你最好很狡猾
[36:44] Trinity, 三位一体
[36:45] one continuous line knotted together, unbroken. 一条不间断的线连结在一起 连绵不断
[36:49] You said it was our past, present, and future wrapped together. 你说这代表了我们的过去 现在 和将来 都要共进退
[36:52] Our ties to our family, 我们和家的关系
[36:55] our neighborhood, each other. 和我们的社区的关系 我们之间的关系
[36:59] It was all a lie. 全都是谎言
[37:02] I want the truth. What the hell are you talking about? – 我要知道真相 – 你他妈的这是在说什么?
[37:04] – Let go of me. – I want the truth! – 放开我! – 告诉我真相!
[37:07] I want you to tell me you killed him. 我要你告诉我是你杀了他
[37:10] Gunfire! Gunfire! 枪声!枪声!
[37:13] Declan!
[37:14] Put the gun down! Now! Put it down! 把枪放下! 马上! 放下枪!
[37:36] That was self-defense, and you know it. 刚才那是自卫 你们都看见了
[37:38] You’re right. But by shooting Kieran in the arm, you shot yourself in the foot. 你说的没错 你射伤Kieran胳膊的同时 也是搬起石头砸了自己的脚
[37:42] You used the same gun to shoot him that you used to kill Michael Byrne. 你用杀害了Michael Byrne的那把枪 射伤了他
[37:45] “Hoist by one’s own petard,” as my old man used to say. “害人反而害己” 我爸以前老说这个
[37:49] You should have known better than to carry that gun around. 你应该知道如何才能更好地使用那把枪的
[37:52] It was my father’s. What a nice tribute. – 枪是我父亲的 – 多么有意义的物件啊
[37:55] Carrying on the family name. You know, I’m a junior, too. 传承着家族的名字 你知道吗 我也继承了父亲的名字
[37:59] My dad was a cop. 我爸以前是警察
[38:00] Pretty hard not to want to emulate someone when you have their name. 当你继承了他们的名字时 你很难不想办法让自己迎头赶上
[38:03] I grew up learning to be proud of my name and where I came from. 我从小所学到的就是为我的名字感到骄傲 为我的出身感到骄傲
[38:06] Within those four corners, I was somebody because I was a Callahan. 在那四个角之内 我是个人物 因为我是Callahan家的
[38:10] My dad was a tough guy back when that used to mean something. 我爸爸是个硬汉 旧时代的硬汉人物
[38:13] He was respected. He was feared. – 他受人尊敬 – 他令人畏惧
[38:15] Maybe, but that fear kept people out, kept our identity intact. 也许 但正是那畏惧才让人们不敢随意靠近 才让我们的身份完好无损
[38:19] Now we’re nothing but a damn tourist attraction with condos and restaurants 现在我们只是个该死的 有着公寓和饭店的旅游景点
[38:23] and shops none of us can hardly afford. 还有几乎没有人买得起的商店
[38:25] And killing Byrne was the solution? He was there back in the day. – 所以杀了Byrne就是解决办法? – 他是这里的老人了
[38:29] I thought he’d be on my side. 我以为他会站在我这边的
[38:31] I’d offer protection to the guys who were left, make some money with a few rackets. 我想给那些剩下的人提供一些保护 通过一些生财之道来赚点钱
[38:35] Let me guess, counterfeit cigarettes? 让我猜猜 是卖假烟吧?
[38:37] The Russian Mob starts selling in your territory, you want your cut. 俄罗斯黑帮开始在你的地盘里卖假烟 你想要分成
[38:40] Nah, I decided to start selling my own cigarettes. 不 我决定开始卖我自己的烟
[38:45] People respected Byrne’s opinion. 人们很尊重Byrne的意见
[38:48] I figured if I could get him on board, I could get the others, too. 我想如果能让他跟我一条心 那其他人我也就能搞定了
[39:00] Trouble in paradise? That’d be no business of yours, Declan. – 天堂里居然也有烦恼? – 有也不关你的事 Declan
[39:04] I told you before, I don’t want your so-called protection, 我告诉过你了 我不需要你那所谓的保护
[39:08] and I’m not selling your little scam. 我也不会卖你的假货的
[39:10] – Now, listen to me when I tell you… – No, you listen to me. – 现在 听我说 当我告诉你… – 不 你听我说
[39:13] I’m not asking anymore. 我不会再来问你了
[39:21] You come in here offering me protection, 你来这儿 说是要给我提供保护
[39:24] but it seems like the only thing I need protection from is you. 但是貌似我唯一需要提防的 就是你
[39:27] You’re a piece of trash just like your father was. 你就跟你父亲一样 是一块垃圾
[40:19] Byrne’s death served a purpose. Byrne的死起到了作用
[40:21] You know, guys like you are a dime a dozen. 像你这样的人比比皆是
[40:24] You’re always preaching the same things about loyalty and brotherhood, 你一直都在鼓吹什么忠诚啊 兄弟情啊
[40:28] but you’re all brought down by the fact that you drop it in a heartbeat when you stand to gain. 但关系到自己利益时 你就把这些抛到一边 原形毕露
[40:34] You brutally murder Michael Byrne, 你残忍地杀害了Michael Byrne
[40:37] a good man who did everything in his power to hold on to what was good about the past. 一个尽自己所能来留住过往美好的好人
[40:44] What a way to keep the neighborhood alive. 你就是这么保护你的社区的啊
[41:03] Detective. Good to see you again. 警探 很高兴再次见到你
[41:05] And you. How you holding up? 我也是 你最近怎么样?
[41:08] Good. Okay. Store keeps me busy. 很好 不错 店里的事让我一直很忙
[41:12] I’m happy to see you’ve kept the place open. 我很高兴见到你决定继续开这家店
[41:15] I thought about selling it, 我有想过卖掉的
[41:16] but, um, 但是
[41:18] keeping it open keeps him around somehow. 店开着 从某种程度上也就等于他还在
[41:21] Hey, listen, if anybody bothers you, 嗨 听着 如果有任何人来烦你
[41:23] or starts messing with the store again, give me a call. 或者又开始打这家店的主意 打电话给我
[41:29] Thank you. 谢谢
[41:31] Take care. 保重
[42:08] I’m sorry about cancelling last night. 我很抱歉昨晚取消了约会
[42:11] It’s fine. No, it’s not. – 没关系的 – 不 有关系
[42:13] I have this problem about always letting work come first, and I… 我有个问题 就是凡事都是工作优先 我…
[42:17] And I’ll get used to it. 我会习惯这一点的
[42:23] Have you eaten yet? Do you want me to make you something? 你吃过饭了吗 想让我给你做点吃的吗
[42:26] Well, I was thinking maybe we can make something together. 我在想也许咱们能一起做点吃的
[42:32] Okay. 行啊
[42:34] Come on. 来吧
犯罪现场调查·纽约篇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第8季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第8季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme