Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第8季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第8季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:26] Think it could be a, like, a flash mob thing? 那是在玩快闪么
[00:31] I don’t know, but, listen, I’m talking about business, an investment opportunity for you. 我不知道 但听好了我谈的是业务 给你提供投资机会
[00:36] This right here, worth $60,000. 就这个 价值6万呐
[00:41] I like the sound of that. Well, the way I see it, you and I can have a beautiful future. – 这价钱我喜欢 – 依我看 咱俩肯定能共创美好明天
[00:46] Mr. Gorland? Darren Gorland? Yeah. – Gorland先生 是Darren Gorland吗 – 我是
[00:50] Your card was declined. 您的卡被禁用了
[00:52] You’ve been served. What? – 传票已送达 – 什么
[01:55] Stand back, gentlemen. Disposal crew came to empty the bins, – 退后 先生们 – 清洁工来清理垃圾筒
[02:00] found this. 发现了这个
[02:02] We started knocking on doors. 我们正逐户调查
[02:07] Hawkes, not a lot of blood. Hawkes 血不算多啊
[02:09] I know, which is inconsistent with the length and depth of this head wound. 我知道 这和头部伤口的长度和深度不符
[02:16] Produced a pretty significant blood pool. 按理应该能流一大滩血
[02:18] Tarp was used to transport the body after he bled out. 在他血流干净后用油布包着转移尸体
[02:21] Yeah. Body dump. 对的 弃尸
[02:35] List of names. 一份名单
[02:40] Process server I.D. Walter Danzig. 传票投递员的工作证 Walter Danzig
[02:43] Process server? 传票投递员?
[02:45] What’s with the referee uniform? 为啥要穿裁判员的制服
[02:49] Looks like the game he was calling ended in sudden death. 貌似他负责的游戏是以猝死中止
[03:16] * Out here in the fields *
[03:21] * I fight for my meals *
[03:25] * I get my back into my living *
[03:32] * Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. *
[04:04] Body temp is 88.3 degrees. 肝温为摄氏31度
[04:07] Puts TOD around seven hours ago. 死亡时间应该在7小时前
[04:12] Subconjunctive hemorrhaging. 结膜出血
[04:14] Probably caused by intracranial pressure from the head wound. 可能是头部伤口引起颅内压升高造成
[04:20] Okay, yeah, thank you. 嗯 好的 谢谢
[04:23] Walter’s employer says that he was one of their best. Walter的雇主说他是名非常优秀的员工
[04:26] Apparently tracking people down was like a game to him. 显然跟踪找人对他来说就像玩一样简单
[04:29] He liked to dress up, posing as delivery guys, plumbers, you name it. 他喜欢化装 打扮成快递员啊 水管工啊 你说什么他都能干
[04:33] He was creative. I’m guessing 他的创新能力很强
[04:34] some of his targets didn’t enjoy his artistic approach. 我猜他的目标中有人不喜欢 这种艺术范儿的接近
[04:37] And he served over 200 summons just last month. 他上个月成功送达200张传票
[04:41] That’s one hell of a suspect pool. 一大票嫌疑人呐
[04:52] * Climb down *
[04:56] * From your window *
[05:00] * Tonight *
[05:03] * We lie as one… *
[05:28] Okay. 好了
[05:35] Fingers tired from counting all that patent money? 你现在不数数专利费啦
[05:37] Right. 对
[05:39] Come on, Sid, you’re a millionaire inventor now. 得了 Sid 你可是身家百万的发明家诶
[05:42] Tell me you’ve indulged just a little. 快说 你有放纵一下下吧
[05:44] Well, last week, I’d always lusted after one of these and I finally did it. 上周 我买了我一直渴望得到的东西
[05:48] I bought a Dyson. 我买了Dyson牌的
[05:51] As in vacuum cleaner? 真空吸尘器吗
[05:54] A great vacuum cleaner. 超好用的真空吸尘器
[05:56] Oh, Sid. Wha… – 咋了
[05:59] You know, Jo, I- I-I made a list of all the things I want to buy, 我跟你说 Jo 我把想买的都列好了
[06:03] everything I could think of, 能想到的我都列了
[06:06] and it only came to $56,374.63. 总共才56374块6毛3分
[06:12] If I had it, I’d spend that much on bracelets. 要是我有那么多钱 我肯定都花在手镯上了
[06:14] My Lord. What are we looking at? 上帝 我们在看什么
[06:17] Oh, our victim is 36, 哦 死者今年36岁
[06:20] and has the hands of my grandfather. 却有一双83岁的手
[06:23] Ruptured extensor tendons in both thumbs, 双手拇指的伸张肌腱断裂
[06:25] virtually no cartilage left in the joints, 关节处几乎没有软骨存在
[06:28] and… 而且还患有
[06:30] onycholysis, 甲松离
[06:32] where the fingernails detach from the nail beds. 就是指甲和甲床脱离
[06:35] Whew. 啧啧
[06:36] Well, that could be caused from fungal infection, psoriasis… 这一现象的造成原因 可能是霉菌感染 牛皮癣
[06:39] No sign of either. Then what caused it? – 没有患有这两种病的迹象 – 那是什么引起的呀
[06:42] Technology. 科技
[06:44] There’s been an uptick in these types of injuries lately. 最近这样的伤口出现呈上升趋势
[06:47] Used to be you only saw this kind of trauma in older assembly line workers, 以前这样的伤口都是在一些老式流水线上 作业的工人身上见到
[06:51] people who do repetitive manual tasks for long hours. Now it’s mostly young folks. 这些人重复手工作业数小时 现在大部分是年轻人有这样的伤
[06:56] Some people use terms like “Blackberry thumb” or “Nintendinitis” 有人用类似”拇指病” 或是”游戏病”这样的术语
[07:01] to describe repetitive stress injuries, 来描述这种机械性劳损
[07:03] but I’ve never seen anything this severe. 但我以前也没见过这么严重的病例
[07:07] Well, he’s young, 36. 他还年轻 才36岁
[07:09] But he’s a process server, correct? Mm-hmm. – 但他是传票投递员对吧 – 嗯嗯
[07:12] But his thumbs suggest that in his spare time, 但他的拇指显示空闲时
[07:16] he was doing something else. 他另有事做
[07:21] Assorted contusions indicate some kind of struggle. 多种挫伤显示发生过争斗
[07:25] I found a fine, chalk-like powder inside the victim’s nose, in his ears, eyes. 我在死者鼻子 眼睛和耳朵里 发现一种细滑的 像粉笔灰似的粉末
[07:31] Almost like he was hit in the face with a handful of flour. 就像他被少量面粉击中面部
[07:34] Subdural hematoma shows that C.O.D. was blunt force trauma, 硬脑膜下腔血肿显示死因是钝器外伤
[07:38] but the head injury was rather strange. 但是头部伤口很是奇怪
[07:45] There are four puncture wounds in a line. 这四处刺伤呈一条线排列
[07:49] Wow, it suggests the weapon was a row of points 这表明凶器上有一排一边是扁平刃的尖点
[07:53] with a flat edge that runs the length of the wound. 这样可以纵贯整条伤口
[07:56] I scoured a list of common tools or implements that could cause that kind of wound, nothing matched. 我搜索了一下可能会造成这种伤口的 常用工具 没有匹配对象
[08:02] So our killer’s weapon is as unique as our victim. 这么说凶器和死者一样 独一无二 Mac 我在油布上发现了胎面花纹
[09:06] Unfortunately, it’s not a match to the soles of our vic’s shoes. 不幸的是 这和死者鞋底花纹不符
[09:09] (Evidence Reference#) Lifted heel. Full print with no distortion. 脚跟抬起 鞋印没有变形
[09:12] Not a very flexible sole. Probably a hiking or work boot. 这鞋底不软 可能是徒步旅游鞋或工靴
[09:16] Yeah, more than likely, left by the person who rolled the body up. 很有可能是打包尸体的人留下的
[09:19] Also found a void here in the tread, present in every step. 在鞋印里还发现一块空白 每一步都有
[09:23] Could be the trademark or logo of a particular brand of shoe. 可能是某特殊品牌的鞋的商标或标志
[09:27] Also found a gel-like substance in the tread pattern. 在鞋印上还发现有�ㄠ�状物质
[09:29] There’s nothing indicating where this tarp came from or where the victim was killed. 再没有线索可以说明油布的来源 或是死者被害的地点
[09:35] Missing grommet. Plastic’s thick. 油布的扣眼不见了 塑料还挺厚实
[09:38] Yeah, I was thinking, maybe, this was a, uh, drop sheet from a construction site. 我在想 这是建筑工地上丢弃的油布
[09:41] But there’s no traces of sawdust or stone powder, 但布上也没有锯末或是石粉
[09:44] anything like that. 这一类的物质
[09:52] Some kind of color staining here, demarcating some kind of border. 这里好像染上什么色了 划出了边界
[09:58] Heat, moisture and pressure can cause pigment transfer. 热度 湿度和压强都会使涂料转移
[10:01] And if we amplify the pigment, we may be able to recover some image detail. 如果我们能增强这种涂料 也许就能复原一些图像细节
[10:04] Try it. 试一下
[10:06] Because something other than Walter Danzig’s body was wrapped inside this tarp. 因为除了Walter Danzig的尸体外 这块油布还包了其他东西
[10:45] Very nice. 非常好
[10:48] All right… well, we need you to work some of your digital magic here, buddy. 现在我们需要你运用 你非凡的数码技能 伙计
[10:53] Okay, hold on a second. Almost there. 好的 等一下 马上就成功了
[10:56] Okay, put these back to normal colors so we can get a better idea 好的 这些调回正常色彩 这样我们会更容易看出
[10:59] of what the image originally was. Refocus. 这幅图像原来是什么样子 重调焦距
[11:02] Combine all three images. 三幅图像合并
[11:05] And… boom. 然后 当啷
[11:11] Looks like a… silhouette of a person. 貌似是人物剪影
[11:17] Question is… who is it? 问题是 谁的剪影啊
[11:21] Okay. Thanks. 好的 谢谢
[11:24] What’s wrong? 出什么事了
[11:25] The list of names we found on Walter Danzig’s body doesn’t match up with any of the people that 我们在Walter Danzig尸体上发现的名字
[11:30] his office said he was supposed to serve this week. 均不是办公室要他在这周送达传票的对象
[11:33] You find out what was in the victim’s hair? 死者头发中你发现了什么
[11:37] Glass. 玻璃
[11:39] I put it under a polarized light, found those horizontal striations. 我在偏光显微镜下发现玻璃上有水平条纹
[11:43] Tempered glass. Designed to break into tiny pieces. 钢化玻璃 受力破坏就变成细小碎片
[11:47] I also found a dark tint on one side. 我还发现玻璃的一边是暗色的
[11:49] Like a car window? Exactly. So what do you think – 像是车窗 – 正是
[11:51] we’re looking at, a carjacking gone wrong? 你觉得是怎么回事 劫车出了岔子?
[11:53] C.O.D. and the method of the body dump doesn’t fit. 死因和弃尸方式与劫车不符
[11:56] The only way to be sure is to find that car. 唯一的确定方法是找到那辆车
[12:03] You ride? 你骑车吗
[12:04] Not unless they start making them with training wheels. 除非是车厂开始产带有辅助轮的车
[12:07] What do you see… here? Something I hope to never see my son wearing. – 这里 你看到什么 – 我一辈子不想我儿子佩戴的玩意
[12:12] Look right there in that area, what do you see? Nothing. – 看这里 这块儿 看到啥了 – 什么都没看到
[12:15] Uh, here. Hold on. 这里 等一下
[12:19] There. 看这
[12:20] That’s a picture or impression of a skull. 这是一幅骷髅头的图像啊
[12:23] Wow. That’s neat. I’m Southern, we still say “neat. “ 帅呆了 我们南方人还是说帅呆了
[12:28] Well, if we were out on the open road in the sun and everything, 如果我们是在开阔的公路上 阳光一照
[12:30] you know, you’d see it a lot more clearly. 你会看得更清楚
[12:32] It’s called “ghost on” paint. 它被称为”幽灵”绘画
[12:35] It’s made by creating a powder 这种图画的绘制要靠一种粉末
[12:37] that’s a mixture of mica encased in titanium oxide and an infrared pigment… 这种粉末是包裹着氧化钛的云母 和一种红外线颜料的混合物
[12:42] and it gives the paint this iridescent color. 这赋予图画闪光的颜色
[12:45] Now, this powder is what I pulled off the collar of Walter Danzig’s jacket. 我在Walter Danzig外套的领子上 找到了这种粉末
[12:51] Okay. Someone could have – grabbed our vic by the collar. – Right. – 好的 有人揪住了死者的领子 – 对的
[12:55] And these… 还有这玩意
[12:56] look like they could’ve caused the puncture wounds. 看着像造成刺伤的成因
[12:58] On the day that he died, 在他被害的当天
[13:00] Walter Danzig was delivering a summons to the owner of a motorcycle shop. Walter Danzig在送一份传票 给一家摩托车行
[13:05] And that motorcycle shop specializes in “ghost on” paint. 这家摩托车行专攻”幽灵”绘画
[13:11] Well, let’s go. 好的 咱们走
[13:21] What can I do for you ladies? Darren Gorland? – 有什么可以效劳吗 女士们 – Darren Gorland吗
[13:24] Yes, ma’am. I’m Detective Danville. – 是的 – 我是Danville警探
[13:26] This is Detective Messer. We don’t detail police bikes anymore. – 这位是Messer警探 – 我们不卖警用摩托
[13:29] We’re not customers. 我们也不是消费者
[13:31] We’re here to talk about what happened when you were served last night. 我们来是想谈谈 昨晚在你收到传票时发生的事
[13:35] Nothing happened. 什么都没发生呀
[13:35] Then how did Walter Danzig wind up with your paint all over his clothes? 那为啥Walter Danzig死的时候衣服上 净是你们家的颜料呢
[13:41] Who’s Walter Danzig? The man who served you. – Walter Danzig是谁 – 给你送传票的
[13:44] Well, what happened to him? Well, nothing, – 他怎么了 – 没事呀
[13:45] according to you. Right. – 按照你的说法的话 – 好吧
[13:49] So? 那又如何
[13:50] Look, you know what? If you want, I can recommend another shop that, 跟你们讲 如果你们想的话 我可以推荐另一家店
[13:52] you know, that uses the same kind of paint. 你们明白的 用的颜料都一样
[13:55] Darren, please don’t make this harder than it has to be. Darren 请别让我们为难好吗
[13:59] The guy could’ve just come in here and served me the papers. 那家伙本可以来店里送传票
[14:02] But dressing up like a waiter and doing a whole sting operation? 但打扮得像个服务员做着捅人刀子的营生
[14:05] Like I’m some deadbeat ducking the law? Come on. 搞得我像是躲避法律的无赖一样
[14:09] I mean, would you invest – after seeing that? 你看到这一幕之后 你会投资吗
[14:11] And Walter messed that up for you? Walter把事给你搅黄了?
[14:16] I’m trying to grow my business. So I was gonna expand. 我想让生意节节高升 所以我准备扩张
[14:19] But to do that, I need investors. 但要扩张的话就得需要投资商
[14:21] Well, I had one. Until he ruined it for me. 本来是找到一个的 然后他给搞砸了
[14:25] I’d be furious. I’d want to ring his neck. – 要我非气疯了不可 – 我会想扭断他的脖子
[14:28] Maybe even bludgeon him to death with a spiked helmet. 甚至会用尖刺头盔把他活活砸死
[14:31] Like… that one right there. Whoa, whoa, whoa. 就像那边摆着的那个
[14:34] What? Walter Danzig was murdered. – 你们说什么啊 – Walter Danzig被杀了
[14:37] He’s dead, and you think I killed him? 他死了 你们以为是我杀的?
[14:41] Darren, you already told us what Walter cost you. Darren 你已经说了Walter给你造成的损失
[14:43] You already told us how mad you were. Your paint was found on his jacket. – 你也说了你有多气愤 – 他衣服上发现你的颜料
[14:47] And those spikes just might match his head wound. Okay. Wait a minute. – 那些尖钉也许和他头部的伤相符 – 等一下
[14:51] Yeah… after he served me, 在他给我送完传票后
[14:54] I followed him outside the diner. 我跟他到了餐厅外
[14:58] I found him toking up inside his car. 发现他在车里抽烟
[15:00] I threw a trash can at his window. 我拿一个垃圾桶砸向他的车窗
[15:02] Wait! 等一下
[15:05] Get out! 下车
[15:08] Hey, hey… And I roughed him up a little. – 喂喂 – 我就小小地打了他一下
[15:11] ***** 你干嘛啊 你干嘛啊
[15:12] That’s it, ladies. 就这样 女士们
[15:14] Can you tell us where you were at 2:00 a. m. last night? 你能说一下昨晚凌晨两点你在哪里吗
[15:16] Asleep in bed. 在床上睡觉
[15:17] Someone can vouch for that? No. – 有人能证明吗 – 没
[15:20] I wasn’t just trying to get an investor… 我不仅是试着拉投资
[15:21] I was also trying to get laid. 我也是试图爬上人家的床
[15:25] 0 for two. 结果人财两空
[15:33] Unis found the car dumped by the East River. 警员在东河那里发现这辆车
[15:35] I ran the plates, got a hit to Walter Danzig. 我查了车牌 车主是Walter Danzig
[15:39] No blood pool by the vehicle or in the front seat. 车旁或是前座上没有血泊
[15:42] So he wasn’t killed in the car. No. – 这么说他不是死在车里 – 嗯
[15:49] This broken glass fits what we found in Walter’s hair. 碎玻璃与我们在Walter头发里发现的吻合
[16:04] Lollersrlts Energy Powder Instant Recharge (能量粉 快速复原)
[16:12] Uppers and downers. 兴奋剂和镇定剂
[16:16] Check these out. 看这个
[16:19] *******
[16:20] So this guy’s spending all his money on weed and video games. 这家伙所有的钱都花在 大麻和电子游戏上了
[16:25] And his time on something else. 还花时间在其他事情上
[16:27] What is this? 这是什么
[16:33] Some kind of computer code. Yeah, but for what? – 某种电脑代码 – 那是用来干嘛的
[16:42] Missing grommet from the tarp. 油布上不见的扣眼
[16:44] Traces of blood in the trunk. 后备箱有血迹
[16:47] So the killer used Walter’s car to transport the body. 凶手用Walter的车转移尸体
[16:50] But from where? 但从哪转移来的呢
[16:56] You guys, spending all your time looking for hairs and fibers, 你们花了那么长时间找头发和纤维
[16:59] missed the one thing that tells us exactly where this car was when Walter died… 却遗漏了一样可以说明在Walter被害时 车具体停在哪里的物证
[17:03] his parking stub. Janus Convention Center. – 他的停车票 – Janus会展中心
[17:44] This place is a madhouse. And possibly our crime scene. – 这地方和疯人院似的 – 还可能是犯罪现场呢
[17:50] Is she your type? 她是你喜欢的类型吗
[17:51] I’ll tell you, these guys got it a lot better than the A/V kids when we were in high school. 跟你讲 这些人比高中时 玩电视游戏的我们幸福多了
[17:56] Yep. 没错
[17:58] Well, maybe one of them can teach you how to beat your wife at Halo. 也许他们还能教你怎样 在”光晕”里打败你老婆
[18:02] You think you can beat me on the boardwalk? I’ve done it before. I’ll do it again. – 你以为你能在广场上把我撂倒 – 我已经打败过你了 我还能再打一次
[18:05] Save it for the bedroom, you two. Check it out. 你俩留着到卧室探讨吧 看
[18:10] All right. That’s our guy. 好的 那就是我们的死者
[18:13] (Walter danzig) Look at those colors. It matches the silhouette. 看海报上的颜色 同剪影相符
[18:17] I’m thinking that poster was wrapped inside the tarp before his body. 我想那张海报在裹尸体前卷在油布里面
[18:24] Walter Danzig is a champion gamer? Walter Danzig是冠军玩家?
[18:28] Was a champion. 生前是冠军
[18:29] Game over. 游戏结束了
[18:45] Wow. The awards for a video game tournament? 哇 电子游戏锦标赛大奖?
[18:48] I had a perfect Sunday delivery in Paperboy… 我花了一整个星期天玩Paperboy游戏
[18:51] never got a trophy. 也从来没得过什么奖
[18:53] Guess video games have come a long way since then. 我猜从那以后电子游戏有了巨大的改进
[18:56] The event coordinators said that Walter organized this amateur Gears of War tournament. 大赛协调员说Walter组织了 这次”战争之轮”业余锦标赛
[19:02] The winner gets to play on the pro circuit. 获胜者可以参与专业循环赛
[19:05] That means we got to interview everybody that’s up on that stage. 这意味着我们要约谈上舞台上的所有人
[19:08] That girl’s peddling the same energy salts we found in Walter’s car. 我们也在Walter车内发现 那个姑娘兜售的能量盐
[19:18] Walter Danzig should really be the one handing out these awards, Walter Danzig理应要到场颁奖
[19:21] but he seems to be running late. So let’s get started. 但他似乎是迟到了 那咱们就开始吧
[19:24] While he may not be Top Gear, our runner up, Threepwood22, 虽然他没有登顶 我们的亚军Threepwood22
[19:28] aka Steve Blanton, 即Steve Blanton
[19:30] a transit worker from right here in Brooklyn, 布鲁克林的一名运输工人
[19:32] still deserves a nice round of applause. Let’s hear it for him. 大家仍应向他报以热烈掌声 掌声响起来
[19:36] Congratulations, Steve. Second place. 恭喜你 Steve 第二名
[19:40] Okay… 好的
[19:41] He’s a four-time Diesel Punk world champ, 他是四届Diesel Punk世界冠军
[19:44] a two-time War Claw champ, and now first-time Top Gear… 两届War Claw冠军 现在第一次成为战争之轮的冠军
[19:50] MJDiesel!
[19:57] Diesel! Diesel! Diesel! Diesel!
[20:01] Diesel! Diesel! Diesel!
[20:04] Diesel!
[20:16] We need to talk to those guys. 我们得和这俩人谈谈
[20:20] Geez, you’d think this guy’s Mark Sanchez or something. 哎 你一定觉得这家伙就像 Mark Sanchez这样的人吧(美国橄榄球明星)
[20:23] Except this guy wins championships. Ouch. – 除非这家伙赢得冠军 – 嗷
[20:26] Hurts because it’s true. What is this stuff anyway? 真话真伤人心 这些玩意儿是什么
[20:30] Ah, the only stuff you need to play all night long. 玩通宵的时候需要的东西
[20:37] Theanine, guarana, caffeine, ginkgo, and taurine… 茶氨酸 瓜拉纳 咖啡因 银杏和牛磺酸
[20:40] ’cause the dweebs think it does something, so they want to see it on the label. 因为游戏宅觉得好用 所以他们想在标签上看到这些成分
[20:43] Watch who you’re calling a dweeb. Back in the day, I ruled over Street Fighter 2. 看看那些被你称为游戏宅的家伙吧 回到以前 我可是玩街霸2的老大
[20:47] Oh. Is that right? From Playland all the way to the Chinatown Fair Arcade. – 真的吗 – 从游戏场一直到中国城游乐厅
[20:52] Oh, my God. I- I just, I just saw him last night. 我的上帝 我昨晚还见过他
[20:56] What time was that? U-Uh, 11:30. – 什么时间 – 11点半
[21:00] I’m sorry. 很抱歉
[21:01] This is, this is just a lot to process. 有很多事我要消化一下
[21:03] So Walter organized this whole thing? Not the whole expo, just the Gears stuff, – Walter组织了全部活动? – 不是整个博览会 就游戏这一块的活动
[21:07] like the tournament, the LAN parties. 像是游戏锦标赛 局域网派对啦
[21:10] Uh, he chooses a group of the top amateurs to compete. 他选择了一支业余高手的队伍参加竞赛
[21:13] And you were invited? Yeah. I mean, I worked really hard. – 邀请你了吗 – 邀请了 我非常努力
[21:18] Walter valued that. Walter很重视
[21:21] He was a good guy. 他是个好人
[21:24] He even taught my son how to play. 他还教我儿子怎样玩游戏
[21:25] How old is your son? Seven. – 你儿子多大 – 7岁
[21:28] I know, Gears is a very violent game, but… 我知道 战争之轮这游戏挺暴力
[21:32] my son’s a tough kid and it’s something we can do together. 我儿子不好管 这游戏能让我俩一起玩
[21:36] So how long had you known Walter? 你认识Walter多久了
[21:38] Almost ten years. 将近10年了
[21:40] We met back on the Halo circuit, but then his thumbs blew out. 我们是在”光晕”的循环赛里认识的 但那时他的拇指坏掉了
[21:43] At this level it’s career ending. 到这个程度 游戏生涯是得中止了
[21:45] That’s why he got into reffing, organizing this tournament. 所以他才投身裁判事业 组织游戏比赛
[21:48] Anybody angry with Walter? Have you seen him… 有人朝Walter发过火吗 你有见过他
[21:51] arguing with anyone recently, perhaps? 跟别人起过争执吗
[21:54] I mean, Walter was the ref, Walter是裁判
[21:56] so, you know, people get disqualified or a call doesn’t go their way, 所以你懂的 参赛者丧失比赛资格 或得到不如己意的判决
[22:00] they get pissed. Anything in his personal life? – 他们就会生气 – 他的个人生活怎么样
[22:03] Personal life? This is it. 个人生活? 这就是呀
[22:07] We breathe this. 我们呼吸的地方
[22:09] In here, guys like Walt and I get to be famous. 在这里 像Walter和我这样的人会出名
[22:13] So, if I wanted to buy some of this stuff… Not on the market yet. – 这么说要是我想买这种东西… – 不要在市场上买
[22:16] Just, uh, demoing samples for promotion. 都是宣传用的展示样品
[22:19] Huh… Do you know… 你认识这个人吗
[22:22] this guy? Oh, yeah, it’s the ref. 认识 是裁判
[22:24] He was murdered last night. Found a bunch of this stuff in his car. 他昨晚被人谋杀了 在他车里发现很多这个
[22:29] That’s crazy. You have any idea why he’d have your energy salts? – 太疯狂了 – 你知道为什么他那有你的能量盐吗
[22:33] No, well, I mean, how much did he have? About 50 packets. – 不知道 等下 他有多少包 – 大概50包吧
[22:39] Look, I’ll check my inventory. 我会去查一下我的存货单
[22:41] But unless some kids filled their candy bags when I wasn’t looking, 除非是有人在我没看到的情况下偷拿了
[22:44] I’m sorry, I can’t help you. Thanks. – 很抱歉 我帮不了你 – 谢谢
[22:47] Sorry. 抱歉
[22:58] So that’s your type, huh? 这就是你喜欢的类型哈
[23:00] (Diesel punk) In all these banners, this guy’s holding a gun. 所有的广告商 这家伙都拿着把枪
[23:03] So how come our guy here doesn’t have one? 这家伙怎么会不拿一把呢
[23:08] Yeah. 是啊
[23:09] Thinking somebody might have used it? 你认为有人可能拿去用了吗
[23:11] Well, those spikes of this scale… 这种规格的尖钉
[23:13] that could cause our victim’s wounds. Yeah. – 可能会造成死者那样的伤口 – 对
[23:17] Look at this. This rock here is broken. 看这个 这块岩石碎了
[23:20] That would indicate signs of a struggle. 这表明此处有争斗的迹象
[23:22] See any blood? No. – 看到血迹没 – 没有 我是说除了人身牛头怪的血之外
[23:38] Hey, I got something here. Looks like the real thing. 我这有发现 像是真的人血
[23:45] Looks like there’s more under these rocks. It’s going down. 貌似这些岩石下还有更多血迹 流到下面去了
[23:48] Got it? Yeah. – 看到了 – 嗯
[23:54] Now that’s real blood. 现在找到真人血迹了
[23:57] Boom. 中了
[24:20] Found a small amount of this clear gel. 我找到了少量洁净凝胶
[24:23] It’s similar to what I found in the boot print on the tarp. 跟油布上的鞋印里发现的东西很相似
[24:27] Gravitational drops here and here. 这里和这里都有重力滴落
[24:29] Could be relevant, or might have just been under there well before it happened. 有可能与谋杀有关 也可能案发前就已经在了
[24:32] Well, I think I’ve got a partial print here. 我想我找到了一枚部分掌纹
[24:36] Looks like the right angle for someone to have grabbed the weapon. 这个角度看起来像一个人握着凶器
[24:39] And then, kill shot. 然后 给出致命一击
[24:48] How does a person commit a murder in such a public place? 一个人怎么做到在公共场合杀死另一个人?
[24:52] Flack confirmed with organizers that Flack向组织者确认过了
[24:54] Walter had full access to the convention center after hours to set up his space for the next day. Walter有权在布置完会场后进入会议中心
[25:00] I guess no one ever thinks it’s one of their own. 我猜没人想到是他们自己人中的一个干的
[25:02] You think the motive is related to video games? 你觉得杀人动机会跟电子游戏有关吗?
[25:05] Well, they were definitely the most important thing to him. 反正这肯定是对他来说最重要的事
[25:08] Based on his hand injuries, 根据他手上的伤痕
[25:10] Walter was playing video games at least 35 hours a week. Walter一周至少打35小时的电子游戏
[25:13] That’s practically a full-time job. For some people it is. – 这简直就是把打游戏当做了正业嘛 – 对有些人来说是的
[25:17] The highest paid professional gamers make over $500,000 a year in tournament winnings and endorsements. 收入最高的职业玩家一年 可以靠各种比赛挣超过50万
[25:23] You know, when I was a kid, 我小时候
[25:25] I used to bring a bag full of quarters to the arcade 曾经带着满满一袋硬币去游戏厅
[25:28] and set up in front of the Asteroids machine for a whole Saturday. 在小行星游戏机前消磨掉整个周六
[25:32] Really? I would have never clocked you as a nerd. 真的? 我想象不出来你游戏宅的样子
[25:36] So, I took another look at the energy packets 我又检查了一遍在Danzig车里发现的能量包
[25:38] that we found in Danzig’s car and compared them to the ones that Flack took off the booth babe. 跟Flack从游戏厅辣妹那里 收缴来的那些进行了对比
[25:42] The what? Sorry, that’s what they call them, not me. – 游戏厅啥? – 不好意思 其他人都这么叫 不是我发明的
[25:45] All right, the packets that Flack found, Flack发现的那些包装
[25:46] they were factory sealed. The ones from Danzig’s car appeared to be opened, 出厂时是密封的 但Danzig车里的那些曾经被打开过
[25:50] and then someone used a lighter to reseal them. 然后有人用打火机将它们重新封上
[25:54] I analyzed the salts in the GCMS and found that 我分析了化学物质中的盐类成分
[25:57] the resealed packets had a lot more than taurine and caffeine in them. 发现重新封过的包装里 含有更多的牛磺酸和咖啡因
[26:01] 4- Methylephedrone
[26:02] 4- Methylephedrone. 甲基麻黄酮
[26:04] Designer drug that just got added to the Controlled Substances Act. 刚刚被列入药物控制条例的一种化合致幻药
[26:08] Street name is MCAT or Drone. 在坊间也叫做MCAT或者无人驾驶机
[26:10] The trace that Sid found on the victim’s face and nose? 你是说Sid在死者脸上和鼻子上 发现的痕迹?
[26:13] Sale for human consumption has been made illegal. 卖给人类食用已被列为非法
[26:16] But another way to get around that is to… Sell it as fertilizer for people’s gardens. – 但是另一条不受法律限制的途径是… – 作为花园肥料出售
[26:20] Exactly. So this drug makes the kids concentrate and focus better. 没错 这种药可以让孩子们更好地集中精神
[26:23] It makes them feel invincible. 让他们觉得自己不可征服
[26:25] Something that may be of interest to gamers looking to get an edge. 这种东西的确事关玩家的利益 让他们有更好的状态
[26:29] So, if this stuff is video game steroids, why did Walter have it? 如果这玩意儿是电子游戏兴奋剂 为什么会在Walter手里?
[26:32] I mean, maybe he caught someone selling the drugs to a tournament player, 也许他抓住了某个兜售药物给玩家的人
[26:36] took the packets, and threatened to pull the plug? 拿走了这些药 并威胁他要声张出去?
[26:40] And the seller could have killed him to keep it quiet. 有可能就是卖家杀了他让他永远保持沉默
[26:43] * Robotic, technotronic *
[26:50] * Robotic-botic-botic *
[26:53] * Ro-Ro-Ro-Ro-Ro-Ro-Ro-Robotic *
[26:56] * R-R-R, ro-ro-ro-ro-ro-ro-ro-robotic *
[27:00] * Technotronic, robotic… *
[27:08] Stop! 不许动!
[27:10] I’ll head her off! 我去截住她!
[27:13] Exit
[27:18] Out of the way. 让开
[27:26] ******
[27:27] Out of the way now! 都给我让开
[27:35] * Shake, shake, shake, shake, shake *
[27:38] * Shake, shake, shake, shake, shake… *
[27:40] Get out of the way. 让开
[27:41] * Shake, shake, shake, shake *
[27:45] * Shake, shake, shake, shake, shake, shake… *
[27:48] Stop, come on, enough! 站住 够了!
[27:50] * Ro-Ro-Ro-Ro-R-R-R-Robotic… *
[27:53] Where are you going, honey? 你要去哪里 宝贝?
[27:54] * Robotic, technotronic. *
[28:09] Hey there, need a tutorial? 嗨 想让我教你玩吗?
[28:14] She’s got a date. Let’s go. 她已经有约了 走吧
[28:30] I’m disappointed, Vera. I really thought we had something. 我很失望 Vera 我本以为我们之间有点什么的
[28:34] Oh, well, we’ll always have Paris. So, how does it work? – 哦是的 我们将永远拥有巴黎(电影”卡萨布兰卡”台词) – 它怎么运行的?
[28:37] What? Is there a code word or something? – 什么? – 你是不是有一套密语什么的?
[28:40] Is it one blink for caffeine, two blinks for rocket fuel? 是不是眨一下眼睛代表要咖啡因 眨两下代表火箭燃料?
[28:42] Look, I’m sorry that I ran, okay? That stuff wasn’t even illegal a month ago. 我很抱歉我跑了 行了吧? 那玩意儿一个月前还是合法的
[28:47] I was just trying to sell off what I had to break even. 我只是想把我的存货卖完 不想收不回本
[28:50] Your drugs were found in a murdered man’s car. 我们在死者的车里找到了你卖的药
[28:52] I told you I had nothing to do with that. But you also lied to me, – 我告诉过你我跟这事无关 – 但你也对我撒谎了
[28:55] when you told me you didn’t know how they got there. So that makes me a killer? – 你跟我说你不知道那些东西是怎么到那里的 – 这样我就成凶手了?
[28:59] All you are right now is a liar and a drug dealer. You have the power to change that. 你现在就是一个彻头彻尾的骗子和毒贩子 不过还来得及弥补
[29:03] You can tell us the truth right now. 你可以现在把真相告诉我们
[29:07] The ref Walter… he found out that I was selling to some of the players in his tournament. Walter裁判发现我在他的地盘卖药给玩家
[29:11] You think I’m stupid and I don’t know what this is. I don’t know what you’re talking about. – 你以为我傻到不知道这是什么吗? – 我不知道你在说什么
[29:14] You don’t know what I’m talking about? You can’t come in here and sell this crap, okay? 你不知道我在说什么? 你不许进来卖这些狗屁东西 听懂没?
[29:17] I know what this is, and I want to know who you sold it to. 我知道这是什么 而且我想知道你都把它卖给了谁
[29:22] I don’t know their names, I just know, I just know their Gear handles. 我不知道他们的名字 我只知道他们在游戏里的名字
[29:27] Fine, tell me their Gear handles. 好 那就告诉我他们的游戏名字
[29:29] One of the side effects of MCAT is it turns your fingertips blue. 这种药的副作用之一 就是会把你的手指变成蓝色
[29:33] I guess that he noticed it in one of the earlier rounds. 我猜他是在前面的某轮比赛中发现的
[29:38] After he was completely finished flipping out on me, 他对我彻底发了通火之后
[29:41] he told me that he wasn’t going to turn me in. 跟我说他不会把我供出去
[29:43] I just had to give him the Drone and a list of any Gear player who bought it. 只要我把药给他 并且给他一份购买过这种药的玩家名单
[29:47] But you gave him a list? Yeah. – 你给他那份名单了吗? – 给了
[29:49] And all the Drone I had on me, too. It’s half my supply, over $1,000. 我还把当时身上所有的药都给了他 相当于我一半的存货 价值超过1000美金
[29:52] And for no real guarantee that he wouldn’t turn you in at any moment. 但他没有任何实质的保证不会出卖你
[29:57] Too trusting’s always been my biggest flaw. 我最大的缺点就是过于轻信
[29:59] Which still leaves you with motive and no alibi. 但你还是有充分的动机 并且缺乏不在场证明
[30:03] Look, I didn’t kill him 我没有杀他
[30:04] because he didn’t care that I was selling performance enhancers. 因为他不在乎我卖兴奋剂帮他们提高成绩
[30:08] He cared that the players in his tournament were using the performance enhancers. 他在乎的是参加比赛的玩家 使用了提高成绩的药品
[30:16] You want my number? 你是想要我的电话吗?
[30:19] Write down your friend’s handles. 写下那些玩家的名字
[30:27] Unless she borrowed a pair of shoes, 除非她借了一双鞋子
[30:30] I doubt that girl wears a size 12 work boot, like the prints from the tarp. 否则我想女孩子应该不会穿 在油布上留下脚印的那种12码的工作靴
[30:34] With how high passions run and a professional gaming career at stake, Walter满腔热情 而且他的职业游戏生涯面临着风险
[30:37] Walter would be under pressure to keep this tournament clean. 他肯定会因为要保持比赛公正 而承受很大的压力
[30:41] So, if our killer is a disgruntled gamer, 如果凶手是一个作弊的玩家
[30:45] we might be able to find prints on the controllers used in the tournament. 我们就可能可以在 赛会的操控器上找到指纹
[30:48] One that matches the palm print Lindsay found on the Diesel Punk statue. 其中一个会和Lindsay在Diesel Punk雕像上面 找到的掌纹匹配
[30:53] All right, so the handles Vera gave Walt correspond to the list of names we found on his body. Vera给Walt的名单和我们在Walt尸体上 找到的那份是一致的
[30:58] Of those gamers, three were knocked out in the first round, 那些玩家里 三个已经在首轮出局了
[31:01] one was disqualified, and two said Walt gave them the option of resigning to save face. 一个不符合参赛资格 还有两个说Walt让他们自动退赛保存颜面
[31:06] Sounds like six good motives. 听起来有六个不错的动机
[31:16] Hey, Mac, I think I may have found Mac 我想我找到了
[31:18] a connection between our crime scene and our dump site. 犯罪现场和弃尸地点之间的关联
[31:22] You mean other than the victim? 你是说除了都是同一个死者?
[31:23] Yeah, well, the substance Danny found in the footprints Danny在油布上的鞋印里面找到的物质
[31:27] on the tarp was an epoxy paint, 是一种环氧树脂颜料
[31:30] and the substance he found at the crime scene was a polyurethane coating. 而他在犯罪现场找到的物质 是一种聚氨基甲酸乙酯涂层
[31:35] Both are used to coat metal surfaces to protect them from graffiti. 这两种物质都是用来包裹金属表面 保护它们免受涂鸦损坏
[31:38] So, our killer had a lot of contact with surfaces that were frequently graffitied. 看来凶手会和经常被涂鸦的表面打交道
[31:43] Maybe we’re looking for a tagger. Or a graffiti protection specialist. – 我们要找的人也许是一名金属装置工 – 或是防涂鸦的专家
[31:46] I’m moving him, but he’s not moving. I just put a grenade in your pants! – 我让他动 但他不动 – 我在你裤子上放了一个手榴弹!
[31:48] He’s not moving! Come on! – 他不动! – 拜托!
[31:54] How do I shoot? You press “X. ” “X”? 我要怎么射击? – 按”X”键
[31:56] Yeah. I’m hitting “X.” Watch me shoot you right in the face. – 好的 我按了”X” – 看我怎么打中你的脸
[31:59] *********
[32:02] Gentlemen… Come on, I-I move left, he goes right. – 先生们… – 来吧 我往左移 他去了右边
[32:06] That’s me. Oh. – 那是我 – 哦
[32:08] Solving murders one awesome kill at a time. 一次一个完美的射击哦
[32:14] What up? 什么事?
[32:17] No? Okay, uh… 不 好吧…
[32:20] This is what was found in the hard drive from the crime scene. 这是我在现场找到的硬盘里发现的
[32:26] It’s Gears of War 3, and it is awesome. 这是战争之轮3 很赞
[32:29] Stupid. 很蠢
[32:30] Well, maybe if you didn’t play sports so much as a teenager 如果你十几岁的时候少做点运动
[32:33] and played some video games, you’d be winning like me. 多玩点电子游戏的话 你就会像我一样赢了
[32:38] Oh, right, yeah, um, 哦 对了
[32:39] the hard drive that’s in this Xbox was actually the one that was used in the final round of the tournament. 硬盘里的游戏其实是决赛最后一轮用到的
[32:44] But the game, Gears of War, was rigged. 但是这个游戏 战争之轮 被动过了手脚
[32:49] Ah, that’s why you killed me. 那就是为什么你杀了我
[32:54] The computer coding found in the vic’s car… 在死者车里发现的计算机代码
[32:56] it’s a step by step guide on how to hack the game. 是手把手教你如何黑掉一个游戏
[33:00] Now, I tried using some of the coding 现在 我试着用一些代码
[33:03] to modify a regular Gears of War game, and… 来更改正常的战争之轮游戏
[33:07] I got this. 我得到了这个
[33:08] remote acces granted
[33:14] See that box? It’s a target box. 看到那个箱子了吗? 是一个目标箱
[33:16] Every time my character fires into that box, 每次我的人物朝那个箱子开火
[33:18] it hits Danny’s character. 就会击中Danny的人物
[33:20] Now, this is a regular sized box. 看 这是个正常大小的箱子
[33:22] And this is a rigged box. This one player… 这是个被篡改过的箱子 这个玩家…
[33:26] his character’s target box was 50% smaller than normal, 他的角色的目标箱子比正常的小50%
[33:29] which made it really hard to get an actual hit. And his opponent’s… 让射中目标变得非常困难 但是他的对手的箱子…
[33:33] well, they’re double the size. 是原来的2倍大
[33:35] So it’s twice as easy to hit them. 所以要射中他容易了2倍
[33:38] Someone was cheating. But why would Walter cheat? – 有人在作弊 – 但是为什么Walter要作弊?
[33:40] I mean, that would ruin the integrity of his tournament. 那样会毁掉比赛的声誉
[33:43] Well, he had enough integrity to kick out the players who were using drugs. 他很重视声誉 都踢掉了嗑药的玩家
[33:46] Maybe Walter caught someone else cheating. 也许Walter抓到了其他的作弊者
[33:48] The codes that we found in his car were him trying to figure out how they did it. 在他车里找到了代码 也许是因为他正在找是谁干的
[33:52] Walter confronts the cheater, who decides to kill him to keep it quiet. Walter当面质问了作弊者 那个人就决定杀了他灭口
[33:56] So who was the cheater? The guy who won. – 谁是作弊者? – 那名冠军
[33:59] I cross-referenced the print on the statue with the print on the controllers 我交叉对比了雕塑上的掌纹
[34:02] used by each player in the tournament. 和比赛中每个玩家都用过的操控器上的指纹
[34:07] Mitch Johnson.
[34:09] Anyway, that’s just how MJDiesel rolls, baby. MJDiesel就是这么赢的 宝贝
[34:12] You’re MJDiesel? 你是MJDiesel?
[34:14] You’re looking at the one and only. 如假包换
[34:16] And if you want to look at him again, you’re going to have to look through bars. 如果你想再次看到他 就得隔着铁窗了
[34:20] Let’s go. 走吧
[34:27] The thing about being the king is you always need to protect your throne. 要做王者就必须保护你自己的王位
[34:30] You know, killing someone in a video game isn’t a crime. 在电子游戏里杀人并不是犯罪
[34:34] I can’t imagine how much time you had to put in to be champion of three different games. 我无法想象你要花多少时间 才能赢3个不同的游戏
[34:38] All that work, and then to find out someone else might be better than you? 付出了那么多 然后发现 竟然有人可能比你更厉害?
[34:42] So good that he might beat you? No one beats MJDiesel. – 厉害到可能会打败你? – 没有人能打败MJDiesel
[34:45] Not after you hacked the game. 的确 你黑了游戏之后就没人了
[34:49] Walter found out what you were up to, Walter发现了你的勾当
[34:51] threaten to ruin your credibility, take your trophy away. 威胁你要毁了你的声誉 收回你的奖杯
[34:54] So you made sure he wasn’t at the trophy ceremony. You think I killed Walter? – 所以你要保证他不在颁奖现场 – 你认为是我杀了Walter?
[34:59] We found your palm prints on the Diesel Punk statue. 我们在Diesel Punk的雕塑上 发现了你的掌纹
[35:02] On the hands, right where the murder weapon was taken. 在雕塑手上 正好是杀人凶器被拿走的地方
[35:05] Because I’m the greatest Diesel Punk gamer of all time. 因为我始终是Diesel Punk最伟大的玩家
[35:08] Some fan asked me to pose for a picture with him. 有个粉丝让我拗个造型跟他合影
[35:11] You got a copy of that picture? To prove it? 你有没有照片的复本来证明你的话?
[35:15] Look. You guys have this all wrong. 听着 你们搞错了
[35:19] Walter knew I was cheating all along. Walter一直都知道我作弊
[35:21] He’s the one who hacked the game for me. 就是他帮我在游戏上动了手脚
[35:24] All that coding? 编了那些代码?
[35:25] There’s no way I could’ve done that stuff. 我不可能做那些事
[35:28] That’s all Walter. I-I only know how to work the controller. 都是Walter做的 我只知道如何使用操纵器
[35:30] I have no idea what’s inside that box. 我不知道盒子里是什么
[35:32] Why would he do that? He was trying to get his tournament sponsored. – 他为什么要那么做? – 他想为他的比赛争取到赞助
[35:36] Make it legit. 让它变得正统
[35:37] Instead of a launchpad for a professional career, 与其经营一个职业生涯的发射台
[35:39] Walter was trying to get his tournament on the pro circuit. Walter宁愿让他的比赛步上职业巡回赛的道路
[35:43] So… in order to attract any sponsors, 所以…为了吸引赞助商
[35:46] he needed a celebrity gamer. And that was you. 他需要一个名人玩家 那就是你
[35:49] There’s always younger and younger kids coming up. 总有长江后浪推前浪
[35:52] Born holding iPads and hopped up on ADD meds. 他们可是玩着ipad长大 磕着兴奋剂的
[35:56] We were just trying to hold onto the one thing we had, 我们只是想坚持自己的事业
[35:59] where we meant something. 在那里我们才有价值
[36:02] If I knew anything about his murder, I would tell you. 如果我知道任何关于他被谋杀的事 我会告诉你们的
[36:14] If Walter was involved in the cheating… 如果Walter卷入了这次作弊事件
[36:19] we might be looking for someone who got wise to his scheme. 我们要找的人也许就是看穿他把戏的人
[36:22] Who stood the most to lose? 谁是损失最惨重的人?
[36:24] All the gamers who Mitch beat in the tournament. Mitch在游戏里打败过的所有玩家
[36:26] So we’re looking for a gamer in Mitch’s bracket, 所以我们要找的是和Mitch交手过的玩家
[36:29] who had access to the rigged Xbox. 并且有机会得到被动过手脚的游戏机
[36:31] Someone who wears a size 12 work boot, 他穿12码的工作靴
[36:33] tracking polyurethane and epoxy paint everywhere he went. 把聚氨基甲酸乙酯和环氧树脂颜料 沾得到处都是
[36:37] They put that stuff on every subway car that used to have heavy graffiti, 人们将那些东西用在每一节地铁车厢上 来掩盖旧涂鸦
[36:40] so if we just figure out… What? – 所以如果我们找出… – 怎么了?
[36:49] What are you thinking? 你想到了什么?
[36:56] Who stood the most to lose? 谁是损失最惨重的人?
[37:01] Second place is the first loser. 第二名就是最大的输家
[37:05] When I was a kid, my dad used to take me to the carnival in the summer. 我小的时候 有一年夏天爸爸带我去了嘉年华
[37:09] I loved to do the milk bottle toss. 我喜欢玩牛奶瓶投掷
[37:13] But I never won. 但我从来没赢过
[37:15] When I was older, my dad explained to me that it was rigged. 我长大后 爸爸告诉我那个游戏被动了手脚
[37:20] That one of the bottles was weighted so it couldn’t fall over. 其中一个牛奶瓶特别重 因此不会倒下
[37:23] I was so mad. Then my dad told me that life wasn’t fair. 我气死了 然后我爸爸告诉我 人生本来就是不公平的
[37:29] But I didn’t accept that. 但我不想接受这个事实
[37:31] What’s your point here, Detective? 你想说明什么 警探?
[37:35] Well, I can imagine how you must feel. 我可以想象你的感觉
[37:38] Something you spent so much time on, 你花了那么多时间
[37:40] you cared so much about. 在一件你极其在乎的事上
[37:44] The late nights, for nothing. 熬夜 却一无所获
[37:46] You hauled me off in handcuffs in front of my son. 你在我儿子面前把我铐了起来
[37:50] So, please, just tell me what it is you’re getting at. 所以 请告诉我你们为什么要这样做
[38:02] We found these boot prints on the tarp 我们在裹着Walter尸体的油布上
[38:05] that Walter’s body was wrapped in. 找到了靴印
[38:10] We also found boots 同时我们在你的车库找到了
[38:12] with the same gouge in the left tread in your garage. 一模一样的左鞋底的半圆凿
[38:19] We also found polyurethane coating in the prints on the tarp. 我们还在油布上找到了 聚氨基甲酸乙酯的涂层
[38:25] And epoxy paint at the crime scene. 以及在犯罪现场找到了环氧树脂颜料
[38:27] These are chemicals that you use every day as a transit worker. 这些都是你作为一个运输工 每天要接触的东西
[38:31] Steve…
[38:34] Make this easy on yourself. 坦白从宽 为了你自己
[38:35] And your son. 也为了你儿子
[38:43] My whole life… 我的一生…
[38:45] everyone’s always felt sorry for me. 所有人都替我觉得悲哀
[38:50] Last to get promoted, first to get laid off. 我总是最后一个升职 第一个被炒鱿鱼
[38:55] Then I started playing Gears, and… 然后我开始玩战争之轮
[38:58] for one time in my life, I was the best at something, I was someone other people wanted to be. 我人生中第一次做成功了一件事 我成了别人的偶像
[39:02] I was cool in my son’s eyes. 我在儿子眼里成了很酷的老爸
[39:05] All of a sudden, winning that tournament became the most important thing in the world. 忽然间 赢得比赛 就成了我人生中最重要的事
[39:09] Then you found out the game was rigged. 然后你发现游戏里有猫腻
[39:11] I knew that there was something weird about that game. 我就知道游戏里有什么地方不对劲
[39:17] When everyone cleared out, 当所有人都离开了
[39:18] I went and played on the console that they used in the final round. 我在操纵台上玩了决赛里用到的游戏
[39:21] It was obvious. 很明显
[39:22] Hey, Steve, man, where you at? You called to confront Walter. – 嘿 Steve 伙计 你在哪里? – 你和Walter当面对峙
[39:26] Hey, man. 嘿 伙计
[39:28] You shouldn’t be hanging around here after it’s closed. I know what you did. – 你不该在关门之后还逗留在这里的 – 我知道你做的好事了
[39:33] Did you take apart my consoles? Just the one. The one you rigged. – 你拆了我的操纵台? – 就一台 就是你动了手脚的那台
[39:38] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
[39:39] I found the hacked game, Walter. 我找到了作弊的游戏 Walter
[39:42] I trusted you, we all trusted you! Listen… – 我那么相信你 我们都那么相信你! – 听我说…
[39:45] We can work something out. 我们可以和平解决此事
[39:47] Work what out? It’s over. 解决什么? 都结束了
[39:50] I didn’t want to start a fight. 我不想打架
[39:53] Steve, no, give me it! Steve 不 把它给我!
[40:14] After everything happened, 事后
[40:16] I… couldn’t stop thinking about my son and about my ex-wife, 我不断地想起我儿子和前妻
[40:19] trying to explain to him why he wasn’t going to see his father anymore, 试图向他解释为什么他再也见不到爸爸了
[40:21] so I panicked. 我就害怕了
[40:23] What’d you do with the weapon? 你怎么处理了凶器?
[40:26] Tossed it. 扔了
[40:27] I’m sure everyone says this to you, and it doesn’t matter, 我知道每个人都会这样说 并且说了也无济于事
[40:30] but I never meant to kill him. 但是我真的不是有意要杀了他
[40:32] I… I-I know that life isn’t fair, I get that, I get… 我…我知道人生是不公平的 我知道 我…
[40:35] My wife left me, and I only see my kid once a week. 我妻子离开了我 我只能一周见到儿子一次
[40:39] But video games are supposed to be fair. 但是电子游戏应该是公平的啊
[40:42] The best player wins. 强者为王
[40:54] If you’re searching for fairness, 如果你想找寻公平
[40:56] you’re focused on the wrong things, Steve. 你就找错地方了 Steve
[40:59] You have a son. 你是有儿子的人
[41:02] Who’s going to grow up without his father. 但他却要在没有父亲的情况下长大
[41:06] How is that fair? 那公平吗?
[41:20] Some unis fished it out of the dumpster before the trash went out. 有几个大学生在垃圾桶被清理之前找出了它
[41:23] Come on, did you rig this game again? 不是吧 你是不是又对游戏动了手脚?
[41:29] Let’s go play a game. 我们也去玩一盘吧
[41:32] Come on. Asteroids has to translate. 来嘛 小行星得证明下自己哦
[41:37] Oh, come on, man. Don’t be a sore loser. 得了吧 伙计 别做个恼羞成怒的失败者
[41:42] I’m owning you right now. 你现在可是我的了
[41:45] Hey, Mac. 嘿 Mac
[41:47] Listen, why don’t you pull up a chair and challenge the champ, okay? 要不你拿张椅子来坐下挑战下王者?
[41:51] Now, look. I just want to warn you, this is not like the old-school games. 不 我只是想警告你 这可不是老掉牙的校园游戏
[41:54] Grab this. See these little buttons here? Press those. It’s not like in the olden days, 拿着这个 看到这些小的按键了吗? 按它们
[41:57] with the black and white screen and the little ball, 这可跟过去黑白屏的球类游戏 或者Pac-Man夫人不一样 – 哦 没那么简单 – 哦 喂!
[41:59] or Ms. Pac-Man… Oh, not so easy there, huh?
[42:01] *****
[42:02] Oh, hey!
[42:06] Billy the Kid over here. Okay. Billy那小子在那儿 好的
[42:09] Come on, Mac. Try to come after me. 来吧 Mac 跟上我
[42:12] It’s okay, little buddy. It’s all right. Yeah. 没事的 小家伙 没事的 好
[42:16] Mac, what is it? How come you’re so good at everything? Mac 你搞什么? 为什么你做什么事都那么在行?
[42:18] Give me one of those. 给我一个
[42:20] What? All right. 什么? 好吧
[42:21] Let’s see what you got. Watch out. – 让我们瞧瞧你的本事 – 小心点
[42:23] Coming after you. 跟上你了
[42:25] Oh, who’s shooting me? That would be me. – 谁射了我? – 是我
[42:29] What? 什么?
[42:31] I got you. You’re like a sniper, where are you? – 抓住你了 – 你像个狙击手 你在哪里?
[42:34] Coming to get you. Watch this, Adam. – 要去抓你了 – 小心 Adam
[42:38] That’s really gonna leave a mark. 这真是历史性的一刻
[42:42] ******** 今晚真是兴奋啊
犯罪现场调查·纽约篇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第8季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第8季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme