Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第8季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第8季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Previously on “CSI: New York”.
[00:03] John Curtis raped another woman. John Curtis又强暴了一个女人
[00:06] He’s in New York. 他人在纽约
[00:07] The victim walked into Flack’s precinct,he took the report 受害者到Flack的辖区报的案 他接的案子
[00:10] and then he recognized Curtis as your old D.C. rape case. 发现Curtis就是你之前在华盛顿负责的 强奸案嫌疑人
[00:14] Who was she,the victim? 受害人是谁?
[00:18] Her name is Ali Rand. 她名叫Ali Rand
[00:20] I remember you telling me how,in D.C., 我记得你说过在华盛顿时 你的同事
[00:23] your colleague made a mistake in the first round of DNA testing and then destroyed the documentation. 在第一轮DNA测试中犯了错误 毁掉了证据文档
[00:27] You don’t have to worry. 你不必担心
[00:29] I’m not gonna screw this up. 我不会搞砸的
[00:30] I know how important this is to you. 我知道这案子对你有多重要
[00:32] This case eats away at me. 这案子让我寝食难安
[00:34] Serena Matthews,the senator’s daughter…you were innocent of that,right? Serena Matthews 参议员的女儿 你是无辜的 对吧?
[00:37] Your DNA was planted on her underwear? 她内衣上发现你的DNA是有人栽赃?
[00:39] I was acquitted. 我被宣告无罪
[00:41] You didn’t think she’d report it,so you told her your name. 你觉得她不会报警 于是就告诉她你的名字
[00:46] I got nothing to say about this. 我不对此发表任何评论
[00:48] You want to railroad me,talk to my lawyer. 想从我这套词 和我的律师谈吧
[01:26] What are we gonna do? 我们该怎么办?
[01:28] Calm down.Just calm down,okay? 冷静点 冷静 好吗?
[01:32] It was an accident. 这是个意外
[01:34] We should just go to the police. 我们应该去自首
[01:36] Are you crazy?He’s your ex-boyfriend. 你疯了吧? 他是你的前男友
[01:39] People saw me threaten him at the party. 有人看到我在派对上威胁他
[01:41] He came at you! 他先纠缠你的!
[01:42] You were defending yourself! 你这是自卫!
[01:44] I’ll go with you. 我陪你一起去
[01:45] And tell them what? 我们要怎么说?
[01:47] That-That he attacked me?That I was defending myself? 说他袭击我? 我完全是自卫?
[01:49] You think they’re gonna believe somebody like me? 你觉得他们会相信我这样的人吗?
[01:57] I’ll tell them what happened. 我会跟他们解释事情的经过
[02:26] Get back here! 给我回来!
[02:56] Criminal court judge assassinated in front of a sequestered jury, 刑事法庭法官在一个隔离陪审团眼前被暗杀
[02:59] right under the nose of a half a dozen cops. 周围还有6,7个警察
[03:02] Brazen son of a bitch. 目中无人的狠角色
[03:04] Jury asked to come out to take a look at the crime scene the same time of night as the original murder. 陪审团要求在原来那起谋杀案发生的 同样时间 来看一下犯罪现场
[03:08] This is Judge Vinny Corsica,huh? 这是Vinny Corsica法官 对吧?
[03:10] He was presiding over the Victor Markov trial. 他负责Victor Markov案子的庭审
[03:13] Triple murder in front of this bakery a year ago. 1年前发生在这家面包店前的三重谋杀案
[03:15] Markov…
[03:16] he’s like the Sammy the Bull of Russian organized crime. 他就像是俄罗斯黑手党里的”公牛萨米” (纽约黑帮甘比诺家族的二老板 死于狱中)
[03:19] That’s why we got a dozen bodies on him. 所以他身上系着十多条人命
[03:21] Looks like it just went to a baker’s dozen. 眼前又多了一条人命
[04:00] CSI:NY NSeason08Episode08
[05:08] Shooter was kind enough to leave two casings behind. 凶手很慷慨地留下了2个弹壳
[05:11] The round I pulled out of the window… 我从窗户上取下来的这枚…
[05:13] smashed beyond recognition,probably useless. 毁坏严重 可能没什么用
[05:17] I recovered four casings from the detective’s gun. 我从在场警探的枪里取出4枚弹壳
[05:20] The witnesses all had him firing a four-round burst in rapid succession. 所有目击者都说他迅速回击了4枪
[05:25] From that distance,this is a pretty tight grouping. 从开枪距离来看 目标很集中
[05:28] One,two,three.
[05:30] Looks like you’re missing a bullet. 看样子你还差1颗子弹没有找到
[05:33] I’m thinking maybe it’s in our ride-by shooter. 我在想可能这一枪击中了自行车杀手
[05:36] Witnesses said the bicycle went down the alley. 目击者说自行车往巷子里去了
[05:38] Maybe there’s a blood trail. 也许可以找到血迹
[06:06] Hey,so what do you think of this fancy getaway vehicle? 你对这辆高级逃跑工具有什么想法?
[06:09] Doesn’t exactly seem like the expected mode of travel for a Russian hit man. 不太像俄罗斯杀手的惯常交通工具
[06:13] Well,the judge had a 24/7 protection detail ’cause of death threats, 被害的法官因收到死亡威胁 有全天候贴身保护
[06:16] street was closed off to cars,so this was a good way of getting close enough to shoot him. 周围的街道机动车限行 这确实是接近他的好方式
[06:21] Guess it was no secret he was visiting the crime scene tonight. 他今晚会来这个犯罪现场完全不是秘密
[06:23] It was all over the news. 新闻里都在说这事
[06:26] I’m missing a bullet.I’m thinking maybe it’s in our shooter. 还有1颗子弹没有找到 我觉得在凶手身上
[06:30] If you’re looking for a blood trail,you’re not gonna find one. 你要是在找血迹的话 估计得失望了
[06:34] The only description we have is of a guy on a bike with a hoodie and a backpack. 对于凶手的描述 仅限于穿帽衫 背着背包 骑自行车而已
[06:38] Not one of those people on the street could I.D. the shooter. 在场没有人可以指认出凶手
[06:40] This broken glass is from a car headlight. 这块玻璃是汽车大灯上的
[06:43] Maybe the guy who was driving the car that hit this bike can. 可能开这辆车的人撞到了自行车杀手
[06:54] As the mayor and commissioner have already stated, 正如市长和本案专员所表示的
[06:56] the assassination of a Criminal Court judge 这起针对刑事法庭法官的暗杀
[06:59] is an attack on our system of justice,and will not stand. 是对司法系统的攻击 绝对不可容忍
[07:04] We’ll use every resource available to track down those people responsible 我们会动用所有资源 追查相关责任人
[07:08] and make sure they know how powerful our system of justice is. 让他们知道我们司法系统的强大
[07:11] Detective Taylor,do you believe Victor Markov ordered the hit? Taylor警探 你觉得这起暗杀 是Victor Markov指使的吗?
[07:15] I’m not going to throw Mr.Markov’s name around till we’ve had time to analyze the evidence. 在我们对证据进行彻底分析前 我不想提什么Markov先生
[07:19] I can tell you that we will be looking into all of Judge Corsica’s cases. 不过我可以告诉你们 我们会详细查看 Corsica法官负责的所有案子
[07:23] Are you saying Mr.Markov may not be behind it? 你的意思是这事可能和Markov先生无关?
[07:26] No,I’m saying,uh,let us investigate so that we can give you some answers based on fact, 不 我没有这么说 让我们先仔细调查 然后用事实
[07:31] not speculation.That’s all for now.We got a lot of work to do. 而不是猜测 来回答你们的问题 我们还有很多调查要进行
[07:33] Detective,can you give us an update on John Curtis,the D.C. rapist? 警探 那你能透露一下John Curtis案子的进展吗 就是那名华盛顿强奸犯?
[07:38] Uh,he’ll be in court tomorrow morning for a preliminary hearing. 明天早上他会出席初审听证会
[07:42] What about the evidence? 那证据方面呢?
[07:43] Do you think you have a good case? 你觉得胜算大吗?
[07:46] This is an ongoing investigation. 这起案件还在调查中
[07:47] You know I can’t discuss the evidence. 你知道我不可以谈论证据的
[07:49] Any comment on your number two,Jo Danville,dropping the ball on the original D.C. rape case? 对你的副手Jo Danville有何评论? 她在华盛顿那起案子里犯了错
[07:54] The FBI lab tech who mishandled the evidence blew the case. 是FBI的实验室人员对证据操作失误 导致起诉失败
[08:00] As for Jo Danville,I’ll take her courage and integrity over official misconduct every time. 至于Jo Danville 勇气和正直永远 比国家机器的处理不当更重要
[08:05] Has she been excluded from the New York case because of political pressure from Senator Matthews? 她被排除在纽约案子的调查组外 是否迫于参议员Matthews政治压力?
[08:10] The decisions I make have nothing to do with political pressure from anyone. 我作的任何决定都不受任何人任何影响
[08:14] I do what’s best for the case. 我的决定只为案件负责
[08:15] And what’s best in this case is Jo Danville sits this one out. 在这起案件里 Jo Danville不参与更合适
[08:24] John Curtis,you got a visitor. John Curtis 你有访客
[08:27] What are you doing here? 你来这干嘛?
[08:29] You know you can’t talk to me without my attorney. 你知道没有律师在场 你不可以找我谈话
[08:33] You won’t need your attorney for what I have to say. 我要说的不需要你律师在场
[08:36] Well,I’m pretty sure this isn’t a social visit. 不过我相信你不是来唠家常吧
[08:38] So what? 你到底什么意思?
[08:39] Did you come here to gloat? 幸灾乐祸吗?
[08:42] I wish I could gloat. 我希望我能幸灾乐祸
[08:43] I wish I could take great pleasure in seeing you sit here in this cell. 我希望我看到你在监狱里就足够高兴了
[08:47] But that would be at the expense of Ali Rand and the horrible way you made her suffer. 但代价是你让Ali Rand所受的折磨
[08:54] My pleasure will have to wait until I hear the guilty verdict read at your trial. 等到宣判你罪名成立的那一刻 我再心花怒放不迟
[09:00] I wouldn’t be so quick to convict me… 我看你可不一定能对我定罪…
[09:02] just yet. 至少现在还不够
[09:04] You were a free man. 你还是自由身
[09:05] Makes me sick to my stomach to think that my integrity and my conviction gave you that second chance. 想到是我的正直和职业操守 给了你 再次犯案的机会 我就觉得恶心
[09:12] I came here to make you a promise. 我来这里是向你保证
[09:15] You will not walk away this time. 你这次不会逃脱的
[09:17] I think you’re gonna be disappointed,sweetheart. 我觉得你这次还是会失望而归的 小妞
[09:20] I don’t think this is gonna turn out the way you want it to. 事情不会像你预想中那样的
[09:23] Oh… the people I work with are very good at what they do. 噢…我的同事都是精英
[09:29] There’ll be no mistakes this time. 这次不会再有什么失误
[09:32] I’ll make a promise to you. 那我也给你个承诺
[09:35] You put that bitch on the stand, 你让那婊子上庭
[09:37] your case will fall apart faster than your career did in the FBI. 这案子毁的比你在FBI的职业生涯还快
[09:42] Don’t count on Ali Rand. 你别想指望Ali Rand
[09:45] I’ll see you in court,Mr.Curtis. 我们法庭上见了 Curtis先生
[10:14] Nothing’s ever easy. 这案子不容易啊
[10:16] I’ve seen you put a slug together with less. 我见过你用更少的弹片也复原成功
[10:20] That must have caused some serious damage. 这肯定导致了严重的内伤
[10:22] The bullet hit the sixth rib on the right side,sending fragments in three different directions. 子弹打中了右侧第六根肋骨 碎片分散往3个方向
[10:28] This one ruptured the aorta,killing him almost instantly. 这块撕裂了主动脉 几乎导致立即死亡
[10:33] This one,in the kidney,though nonfatal,is most revealing. 这一块 击中了肾脏 虽然不致命 但是更关键
[10:39] In examining the judge’s kidney,I discovered something very surprising. 检查他肾脏时 我发现了个奇怪现象
[10:46] Take a look at this tissue sample. 你看他的组织样本
[10:52] Calcium oxalate crystals? 草酸钙结晶?
[10:54] In both kidneys. 双侧肾都是
[10:56] He ingested antifreeze? 他摄入了防冻液?
[10:58] How long ago? 死前多久?
[11:00] His medical records say he missed a couple of days of work with a bout of food poisoning three weeks ago. 根据他的病历 3周前他因食物中毒 有几天没有上班
[11:06] I’m betting his symptoms were caused by ingesting ethylene glycol. 我打赌他的症状其实是摄入乙二醇导致 (乙二醇为防冻液主要成分)
[11:10] So this shooting wasn’t the first attempt on Judge Corsica’s life. 在暗杀前 已有人对Corsica法官下手了
[11:14] Someone tried to poison him. 有人对他下毒
[11:16] Attempted poisoning with antifreeze is simple 用防冻液下毒很简单
[11:19] and is easily mixed in with a sweet drink,but it doesn’t exactly scream “Russian assassin.” 很容易就混到甜味的饮料里 但这不是俄罗斯黑手党的典型手法
[11:23] Polonium or ricin,maybe. 钋或蓖麻毒素还差不多
[11:25] I never heard of a Russian hit man doing a drive-by on a bicycle. 我也没听过俄罗斯黑手党杀手骑自行车的
[11:28] I’m betting the poisoning and the shooting are related. 我觉得下毒和暗杀有关联
[11:30] We have the bullet that killed the judge,now find me the gun and the man that fired it. 我们手上有子弹 所以想办法找到凶器 还有开枪的人
[11:34] Done. 明白
[11:36] He’ll come in and talk to you guys. 他一会就过来和你们谈谈
[11:39] Mac,this is Senator Matthews. Mac 这位是参议员Matthews
[11:41] Senator. 参议员 你好
[11:42] I apologize if I kept you waiting. 很抱歉让你久等了
[11:44] This is his daughter Serena. 这是他的女儿Serena
[11:46] Hello. 你好
[11:47] I saw your press conference this morning. 我看了今天早上的新闻发布会
[11:49] The assassination of a judge is no small thing. 暗杀法官那案子可不是小事
[11:51] You’ve got a lot on your plate. 压力很大吧
[11:53] Hope it’s not too much. 我希望你还承受得了
[11:55] Always have a lot on my plate. 我这里向来压力不小
[11:57] That’s the nature of the business. 这份工作就是这样
[11:59] Detective Messer’s men pulled off the Corsica case to handle the Curtis investigation. Messer警探已被我从Corsica一案抽调出来 负责Curtis案子的调查
[12:04] I’ve seen this animal walk away from what he’s done once before. 我眼睁睁地看着这个禽兽逍遥法外一次
[12:07] I will not tolerate any dragging of the feet on this. 我绝不会容忍任何的拖沓
[12:11] No one in this lab knows how to drag their feet. 这个实验室里没人做事拖拖拉拉
[12:14] This is an active investigation and will be treated with the same priority as any other. 这是起正在调查中的案件 会像其他案件一样得到重视
[12:19] Lindsay can update you, Lindsay可以给你讲述案件的进展
[12:20] but we won’t be able to give you any specifics that could compromise the investigation. 但我们不会向你透露任何 可能影响调查的细节
[12:24] Well,I can tell you that our victim’s story is corroborated by the preliminary evidence. 我能透露的是 我们手上的证据 和受害人的陈述相吻合
[12:28] She was drugged,taken to a hotel,and then beaten and raped, 她被人下药 带到酒店 被打再被强暴
[12:32] in much the same manner as your daughter and the other women in the Washington,DC,cases. 作案手法和对你女儿 及其他华盛顿的受害人 基本一致
[12:38] How is she doing? 她还好吗?
[12:39] As well as can be expected. 还不错
[12:41] But,like you,she’s very brave and she’s eager to testify. 像你一样 她也很勇敢 准备好了出庭作证
[12:53] I don’t want her anywhere near this thing. 我要她离这案子远远的
[12:55] I already made that call. 我已经做了这个决定了
[12:58] But I want you to know it has nothing to do with Jo Danville’s abilities. 不过我想你知道这样做 和Jo Danville的能力无关
[13:02] If my daughter were attacked,I’d want her investigating the case. 如果我女儿受到袭击 我会希望她负责调查
[13:15] Look who it is. 看看谁来了
[13:16] Where you been? 你去哪儿了?
[13:18] Visiting an old friend.Catch me up. 拜访了个老朋友 给我讲讲进展
[13:20] All right.I pulled some partial prints off the bike. 好 我从自行车上提取到了些部分指纹
[13:22] Nothing usable.But I found food residue on the basket. 没有可用的 不过我在篮筐里找到了食物残渣
[13:26] So I’m gonna guess that it was used to make food deliveries before it was used to do the ride-by. 我猜在它作为行凶用车前 是用来运送食物的
[13:31] Also…the paint transfer on the bike came from a Gray 2011 Audi A4 or A6. 还有…转移到自行车上的油漆 是辆灰色11款奥迪A4或者A6的
[13:40] Flack’s got his guys running around to the body shops in the area, Flack让他手下去那附近的汽修店查了
[13:42] see if anyone came in with front end damage this morning. 看看今天早上有没有人因为 前挡损伤去修车
[13:45] Okay,you’ve been busy. 你还真够忙活的
[13:46] If Victor Markov is behind this,his hit man got a little sloppy. 如果Victor Markov是幕后黑手的话 他的杀手有点粗心
[13:50] I reassembled the bullet fragments Sid pulled out of the judge. 我把Sid从法官身上取出的 子弹碎片重新做了组装
[13:53] Baikal IJ-70,the Russian equivalent of our .45. 在俄罗斯相当于我们这里点45的手枪
[13:57] We don’t see too many of these come in through the lab. 实验室里不常看到这类的手枪
[13:59] Or the 9.1 millimeter round it fires. 能兼用9.1毫米口径的子弹
[14:02] I got no hit in IBIS,and the serial number on the gun is not in any of our databases. IBIS系统里没有吻合 枪上系列号在任何数据库里都没找到
[14:06] That’d mean it was brought in straight from Russia. 就是说从俄罗斯直接带过来的
[14:08] So how is that sloppy? 说说凶手有多粗心吧
[14:10] Well,I pulled a print off one of the casings left at the scene. 我在现场找的弹壳上提取了1枚指纹
[14:17] Vitale Barshay.
[14:19] Ex-Russian military. U.S. citizen. 俄罗斯的退伍军人 美国公民
[14:21] Been in the country for eight years. 在美国有8年了
[14:23] No apparent ties to Victor Markov. 和Victor Markov没有明显联系
[14:25] He works as a translator for an insurance company. 他在一家保险公司做翻译
[14:28] Probably a front for his real job. 可能是他真正职业的幌子
[14:30] We’re about to find out. 我们会找出来的
[14:32] I got a home address in Brighton Beach. 我找到一个在Brighton海滩的住址
[14:35] Flack’s paying Mr.Barshay a visit now. Flack现在去拜访Barshay先生了
[14:51] Vitale Barshay,NYPD! Vitale Barshay 纽约警察!
[15:01] Flack,we have a vehicle approaching! Flack 有辆车朝我们开了过来!
[15:08] Get your hands where I can see ’em! 把手放在我看得到的地方!
[15:10] Barshay,get out with your hands up! Barshay 把手举着出来!
[15:12] Get ’em out of the car! 让他们出来!
[15:37] We’re gonna need Crime Scene. 我们需要犯罪现场调查员
[15:49] Just got back from a ten-day trip to Disney World. 刚刚从迪斯尼乐园旅行10天回来
[15:51] Wife says they had the place cleaned the day after they left. 妻子说他们离开后的那天房子打扫过
[15:54] Cleaning lady has the key. 清洁女工有钥匙
[15:56] Yeah,I’m getting nothing. 我什么也没找到
[15:57] In addition to the place being cleaned,I’m pretty sure our guy wore gloves. 除了这里被打扫过外 我很肯定那人戴着手套
[16:03] Mr. Barshay said he kept a gun,some cash and other valuables in the safe. Barshay先生说他在保险箱里放了 1把枪 一些现金还有其他贵重物品
[16:06] He swears that he and his wife were the only ones who knew it was here. 他发誓只有夫妻俩知道东西在那里
[16:10] That safe was well-hidden. 那个保险箱藏得很好
[16:12] Took some know-how to break into it. 撬开还需要点技术的
[16:14] This isn’t some neighborhood kid. 这可不是某个邻居小孩干的
[16:16] We’re looking for an experienced burglar. 我们在找个惯偷
[16:18] Hard to buy a professional thief moonlighting as a hit man. 很难相信一个惯偷兼职做杀手
[16:21] He may have fenced a stolen gun. 他可能是销赃了一把偷来的枪
[16:23] That gun might lead to our killer. 这把枪可能把我们引向凶手
[16:25] Hey,guys,look what I found. 嘿 伙计们 看我找到了什么
[16:30] He’s got something. 他有发现
[16:31] Somebody left a doggie bag in the trash bin outside. 有人在屋外垃圾箱里留下了这个打包袋
[16:35] If that’s what I think that is,don’t open that in here. 如果里面装的是我想的东西 别在这里打开
[16:37] It’s not that kind of doggie bag,Flack. 不是那种打包袋 Flack
[16:39] You said that they had the place cleaned the day after they left,right? 你说他们离开后的那天 这个地方被打扫过 是吗?
[16:44] Found some crumbs on the table. 在桌子上找到些碎屑
[16:45] I’m thinking somebody made themselves,yeah,a snack. 我在想有人给他们做了顿 是的 点心
[16:55] No mold or microbial activity. 没有霉菌或者微生物活性
[16:58] Hasn’t been in there more than a couple days. 在那里没有超过2天
[17:00] That rules out the Barshays and the cleaning lady. 那就排除了Barshay夫妇和清洁女工
[17:03] Let’s hope it gets us one step closer to the guy who put a bullet in the judge. 希望那能让我们离开枪杀法官的凶手 更进一步
[17:31] Hey,what are you doing up here,kid? 你在那里干什么 孩子?
[17:33] Just picking up the final lab results for the Ali Rand rape case. 我拿了Ali Rand强奸案的最终报告
[17:36] – How’s that going? – Good. – 进展如何? – 很好
[17:39] I just want to go over everything one last time before the hearing tomorrow. 我只是想明天作证前 把所有细节都复习一遍
[17:43] I don’t want any surprises up there on the stand. 我不希望法庭上出现任何意外
[17:45] No,you’re going to be good. 不会的 你会搞定的
[17:47] Thanks. 谢谢
[17:49] These aren’t like cop cars anymore,they’re like spaceships. 这些不像警车了 比较像宇宙飞船
[17:52] Yep. 是啊
[17:53] This one was part of the escort out at the crime scene last night. 这辆是昨晚在犯罪现场护卫车中的1辆
[17:56] It’s got three cameras mounted on the light rack. 在灯架上安装了3台照相机
[17:59] It takes 3,000 plate images per hour. 每小时能拍3000张车牌照片
[18:02] Yeah,the plates get run through the criminal database 那些车牌会在犯罪数据库里过一遍
[18:05] and the images are stored in the hard drive,and if we’re lucky, 而这些照片会储存在硬盘里 如果我们够幸运的话
[18:08] that Audi we’re looking for… 我们找的那辆奥迪…
[18:12] …had its picture taken before the shooting went down last night. …可以昨晚枪击停止前被拍下来
[18:15] The Audi I matched to the bike may be in this computer. 那辆我找到的奥迪也许在电脑里
[18:29] Serena,what are you doing here? Serena 你在这里干什么?
[18:32] My father’s upstairs in the D.A.’s office throwing his weight around. 我爸爸在检察官办公室里四处施压呢
[18:36] I was hoping I’d have a chance to talk to you. 我希望有机会可以和你谈谈
[18:39] I wanted to apologize. 我想要道歉
[18:41] You don’t owe me an apology. 你不需要跟我道歉
[18:42] No,I…I do. 不 我…要的
[18:45] Please just hear me out. 请听我说完
[18:47] You know,for a while,I was angry at what you did. 你知道 有段时间 我对你所做的很生气
[18:52] It took me some time to get past that and realize how difficult it must have been for you, 我花了很长时间来渡过难关 然后意识到那对你来说肯定也很困难
[18:55] as a woman,and as a mom,to watch that monster walk away from what he did to me. 作为个女人 作为一个母亲 看到那个禽兽对我所作所为后还能逍遥法外
[19:04] Not about me,Serena. 我没关系 Serena
[19:05] It is about you.It’s not fair that your life was turned upside-down because of it. 主要是你 因为那件事 你的生活变得一团糟是不公平的
[19:10] My father is an emotional guy. 我父亲很容易激动
[19:12] He had no right to force you out of the FBI. 他没有权利强迫你离开FBI
[19:17] You know,I’m not so sure I wouldn’t have done exactly what your dad did on behalf of one of my own children. 我不肯定为了我的孩子 我不会做跟你父亲一样的事情
[19:23] I don’t regret my actions. 我对我的所为不后悔
[19:24] I do regret that my actions set John Curtis free and what that did to you and your dad but… 我很遗憾我的行为让John Curtis逍遥法外 从而对你和你父亲造成的影响 不过…
[19:31] I don’t,I don’t sleep nights any more since he was let go. 自从他被判无罪后我再也没睡着过
[19:35] I know that it’s stupid and irrational, 我知道那很蠢而且不够理性
[19:37] but I just have this fear that he’s going to come after me again. 但我就是怕他会再来找我
[19:41] It’s not stupid. 那不蠢
[19:42] You suffered a traumatic experience. 你经历了一段痛苦的历程
[19:45] It is highly unlikely that he will come anywhere near you. 不过他不太可能再靠近你了
[19:49] I came because I need to see it. 我来因为我想亲眼看到
[19:52] I need to be in that courtroom and see him in handcuffs being taken off to jail. 我需要到庭 看着他戴着手铐被送去监狱
[19:58] Serena… What are you doing? Serena…你在干什么?
[20:01] We’re meeting the mayor for dinner.We gotta go. 我们要和市长一起吃饭 得走了
[20:04] Thanks,Jo. 谢谢 Jo
[20:06] Take care of yourself. 照顾好你自己
[20:12] Quite a young lady you’ve got there. 你有个好女儿
[20:15] Yes,she is. 的确
[20:28] Okay,what do we know? 好 有什么线索?
[20:30] Might have a line on the murder weapon. 也许有凶器的线索
[20:32] Hawkes is trying to get a usable DNA profile off the sandwich we recovered from the burglary scene. Hawkes正从我们在盗窃现场发现的 三明治上提取有用的DNA样本
[20:37] Wait a second,the guy who broke in the house made a sandwich? 等下 窃贼在屋子里做了三明治?
[20:42] What? 怎么?
[20:46] Your little visit to Mr. Curtis wasn’t a very good idea. 你对Curtis先生那次小小的拜访 并不是个好主意
[20:51] I hope you got whatever it was you had to say off your chest. 我希望你有什么都能说出来
[20:54] I did. 我有
[20:56] Thanks for not making a big deal about it. 谢谢你没把这事大肆渲染
[20:59] Hey,I found that gray Audi that hit the bike, 我找到那辆撞到自行车的灰色奥迪了
[21:02] and I’ll tell you,this is no accidental hit and run. 还有 这不是一次意外的肇事逃逸
[21:04] This guy is no witness. 这个人不是目击证人
[21:06] One of Markov’s goons rented that gray Audi two weeks ago. Markov的一个手下2周前租了那辆灰色奥迪
[21:10] Pavel Danshov.
[21:13] Collars for assault,possession of a weapon. 犯有侵犯人身罪 非法持械罪
[21:15] That car picked up three parking tickets in the last two days on the same block on the West Side. 那辆车过去2天在曼哈顿西区同个街区 收到了3张违章停车罚单
[21:20] Unis found the car sitting there and they’re waiting on us to come over. 巡警发现那辆车停在那里 正等我们过去
[21:23] Well,you better get out there. 你最好出发了
[21:45] Here we go. 来了
[21:47] All right,that’s Danshov. 那是Danshov
[21:56] Get your hands on the car now! 把手放在车上!
[21:56] – Hey,what’s going on? – Put your hands on the car now! – 嘿 怎么了? – 把手放在车上!
[22:00] Now,hands on the car! 现在 手放车上!
[22:02] Put your hands on the car now! 把你的手放车上!
[22:03] What’s going on?You boys want to go for a ride with me? 怎么了? 你们想跟我出去兜风吗?
[22:05] – What is this here? – Don’t move.Shut up! – 这是怎么回事? – 别动 闭嘴!
[22:10] How you doing,Pavel? 怎么样啊 Pavel?
[22:12] Not so good. 不怎么好
[22:13] Looks like I got another parking ticket. 看起来我又拿到了张罚单
[22:16] I think that’s gonna be the least of your problems. 我想那是你最小的麻烦了
[22:25] Everything all right,Jo? 一切都好 Jo?
[22:27] Yeah,everything’s great. 是的 一切都好
[22:33] You said the bike was used for deliveries, 你说过自行车是用来送货的
[22:35] so I’d imagine driving around the city,you’d get a bunch of flats. 所以我想在市区穿梭 肯定经常爆胎
[22:39] Right,and-and in order to fix those flats, 对 而且为了补胎
[22:41] you’d have to patch the inner tube,which may leave a print behind. 你得给内胎贴小补丁 那样可能会留下指纹
[22:45] Jo…I don’t care what everybody says around here,you’re good. Jo…我不管这里的人怎么说 你很棒
[22:52] Well,let’s see how good you are.Do your thing and get me a good print. 让我们看看你有多棒 好好干 找出能用的指纹
[22:59] Tell me about the guy on the bike. 说说骑车的那个人
[23:01] He is a bad driver. 他是个糟糕的车手
[23:02] So you don’t deny hitting him? 你这是承认撞了他?
[23:03] Well,I was drinking a cup of coffee. 我当时正在喝咖啡
[23:06] I looked away for a second,and then,boom! 低了一下头 “��”
[23:08] I heard shots. 枪响了
[23:13] I took off down 7th,and halfway down the block,ka-boom. 我顺着第7街往南开 过了半个街区 然后”卡蹦”
[23:19] He got up,and ran off. 他站起来 就开始跑
[23:22] Did you get a good look at his face? 看清他的长相了吗?
[23:24] I got a good look at my fender. 我看清了我的挡泥板
[23:26] And you had nothing to do with those shots that were fired? 你是说 你和枪击没有关系?
[23:29] A dead judge is bad for business. 死人法官对生意不利
[23:31] A crooked judge is much better. 腐败法官比较好一点
[23:34] So you were just out there following the judge, 你当时在现场 只是在跟踪他
[23:36] trying to dig up dirt on him so your boss could blackmail him? 追查他的把柄 好让你的老板勒索他?
[23:39] Blackmail him? 勒索?
[23:42] I prefer “negotiate with him.” And let’s say,your friend the judge… 我觉得定义为”谈判”更好 至于你们这位法官朋友…
[23:46] he might not be so squeaking clean as you think. 他大概不是你们想象的那么”勤廉”
[23:50] “Squeaky.” “Squeaky clean.” 清 清廉
[23:52] What do you mean? 你知道什么?
[23:53] Well,he makes salary of $175,000. 他年薪17.5万
[23:56] He has condo on Park Avenue,house in the Hamptons and Key West. 在公园大道买了套房 在Hamptons和Key West还有别墅
[24:00] He eats at Stradello’s Steakhouse four nights a week. 每周4次去Stradello牛排餐厅
[24:04] Has driver on call. 有随时待命的专职司机
[24:05] Two daughters at Ivy League university,and a wife who doesn’t work but loves to shop. 2个女儿在常春藤盟校上学 老婆不工作专职扫货
[24:12] So if we believe Danshov,he was out there trying to dig up dirt on Corsica, 按Danshov的说法 他是在调查Corsica的把柄
[24:16] to affect the outcome of the trial by blackmailing him. 好在以后的审判时要挟他
[24:19] Yep. And Danshov hinted there might be some dirt. 对 Danshov暗示了一些腐败之事
[24:21] If that’s true,it could help explain Corsica’s extravagant lifestyle. 如果属实 那Corsica的奢侈生活就能讲通了
[24:25] I’ll take a closer look at the judge’s finances. 我去查一下法官的财务状况
[24:27] This might not be about Markov at all. 这案子可能确实与Markov无关
[24:29] Take a look at all of his cases,too. 查下他之前办过的案
[24:31] He put a lot of people away for a very long time. 他对不少人从重判罚
[24:33] There could be an old grudge. 这可能是旧仇
[24:35] So I got a beautiful three-dimensional plastic print off the patch on the inner tube. 我在内胎的一块补丁上 找到了枚清晰的指纹
[24:40] And a hit in AFIS to go along with it. 指纹在AFIS系统里查出了结果
[24:42] Nicholas Albertson.
[24:43] He’s 22 years old,he’s been in and out of jail for the last eight years. 22岁 过去8年里多次坐牢
[24:47] He’s got one felony assault,at age 15. 15岁时 犯下袭击重罪
[24:49] And since then,drug possession… 从那以后 非法持毒… 主要是大麻
[24:51] weed,mostly… discon,and resisting arrest. 举止不当 还有拒捕
[24:54] Not exactly the resume of a killer. 怎么看都不像是做杀手的料
[24:56] A print on a bike that might be stolen isn’t enough for a search warrant. 在疑似被窃的自行车上发现了指纹 可能不足以申请搜查令
[24:59] No active bench warrants.In fact,no arrests in the past year. 目前没有法院拘票 去年他没有被捕
[25:02] Parole says he’s been holding a steady job as a busboy delivery man at Stradello’s Steakhouse. 假释官说他在Stradello牛排餐厅 安安稳稳地当服务生
[25:08] Danshov told me that Corsica was a regular at that same place. Danshov说Corsica是那的老顾客
[25:12] That would give Albertson an opportunity to poison the judge. 这样Albertson就有机会给法官下毒了
[25:15] And when that didn’t work,he shot him… 下毒没奏效 他就改用枪了
[25:17] but why? 可是为什么?
[25:18] Could be a connection to one of Albertson’s past convictions. 可能与Albertson之前的判决有关
[25:21] Otherwise… 不然…
[25:24] why would he want the judge dead? 他为什么要杀法官?
[25:26] Let’s go ask Nick Albertson. 咱们去问问Nick Albertson
[25:28] All units to 34th Street and Grand. 所有警员前往34街与广场大道路口
[25:30] Flack,he’s coming your way! Flack 他往你那边跑了
[25:34] Hold it right there! 站住!
[25:40] Down! 趴下
[25:43] Hey,Nick?
[25:44] I know this may not be the best time, 我知道现在问这个不太合适…
[25:46] but is the porterhouse as good here as everybody says it is? 这饭馆真像大家说的那么棒吗?
[25:58] So,Nick…your bike was found lying in the street Nick 你的自行车被扔在大街上
[26:00] around the corner from where the judge was murdered, 地点离案发现场不远
[26:02] around the time the judge was murdered,by a guy on a bicycle who looks just like you. 时间距案发之时也不远 骑自行车的凶手外貌也与你相似
[26:07] Oh,you got me. 被你们抓到了
[26:09] I’m the guy who was riding his bike down 7th last night and got hit by a car. 我昨晚骑车走第7街被车撞了
[26:14] So tell me… 告诉我
[26:16] – what kind of time am I looking at? – You done? – 会判多久? – 你说完了吗?
[26:18] Look,whatever you think I did,you got the wrong guy. 不管你怎么想的 反正我没干坏事
[26:22] Wrong guys don’t run. 没干坏事那你跑什么?
[26:23] I don’t like cops. 我和警察八字不合
[26:25] They come through the door looking for me,I run. 只要有警察上门找我 我就跑
[26:29] I think you had a good reason to run. 我觉得你跑是有原因的
[26:31] You’re leaving out the part of your story where you killed the judge in front of that bakery last night. 你隐瞒了昨晚在餐馆门前 枪凶法官这一段
[26:35] You want to hear an amazing coincidence? 想不想知道些惊人的巧合?
[26:38] This is crazy. 太惊人了
[26:40] Judge Corsica was a regular at the steakhouse you work at. Corsica法官是牛排餐厅的常客 而你就在那工作
[26:45] We got a lot of regular customers. 我们的常客多了去了
[26:47] But this one ate there a few weeks back,got sick,thought it was food poisoning. 可是这位几周前在你们店吃出了病 怀疑是食物中毒
[26:51] It turns out somebody spiked his drink with antifreeze. 有人在他的饮料里加了防冻液
[26:55] I don’t know nothing about that. 我完全不知道
[26:57] Why did you do it,Nick? 你为什么要这么做 Nick?
[26:59] Why did you want the judge dead? 你为什么想要法官死?
[27:02] Okay. I give up. 好吧 我招
[27:07] It was that cheap cologne. 是因为不上档次的古龙水
[27:09] That’s what did it… 就是因为这个
[27:09] I mean,I couldn’t take it anymore. 我实在是受不了了
[27:10] Every time,busing that guy’s table with that same horrible stench. 每次去清理他坐的桌子 都能闻到那股怪味
[27:14] You think this is a joke? 你觉得我们是在开玩笑吗?
[27:15] I think this whole thing is a joke. 我觉得整个事都很搞笑
[27:18] So…you were out there last night. 那就是说 昨晚你在场
[27:21] But you didn’t do nothing. 但你什么也没做
[27:23] You didn’t shoot nobody,you didn’t see or hear anybody shoot anybody. 你没有开枪打人 你也没有看到听到有人开枪打人
[27:27] That’s your story? 你是这个意思吧?
[27:29] That’s what you’re going with,Nick? 你就准备这么说吗 Nick?
[27:32] That’s what I’m going with. 我就准备这么说
[27:37] Danshov was parked here. Danshov停在这里
[27:39] with a perfect line of sight to the crime scene…here. 可以清晰地看到罪案现场– 这里
[27:42] All the witnesses have the shooter coming this way, 目击者都确认枪手从这边进入
[27:44] firing the shots… 开枪
[27:47] and then heading down Majestic Alley. 然后从Majestic巷跑了
[27:51] But Albertson says he was coming in the opposite direction, 可是Albertson说他是从另一个方向过来
[27:54] turned south on 7th,and was struck when he jumped through two parked cars,right here. 沿第7街向南骑 从停着的两车中间穿出时被撞 在这里
[28:00] And the driver’s side of Danshov’s fender confirms that. 车前挡泥板的左侧撞痕也证实这一说法
[28:07] But if Albertson came down this alley,after shooting the judge, 可如果Albertson刺杀法官后 从这条巷子出来
[28:11] dumped out onto 7th,then… 拐进第7街 然后…
[28:13] how’d he get hit on the driver’s side? 那他怎么能撞上车的前左侧?
[28:14] But he didn’t. 他没有
[28:15] None of this makes sense. 这说不通
[28:16] Eight years ago,Judge Corsica was hearing Juvenile Court cases. 8年前 Corsica法官分管少年庭案件
[28:20] He sentenced Nick Albertson on that shoplifting charge when he was just 14. Nick Albertson14岁时在商店行窃 案子就是他判的
[28:24] A shoplifting arrest from that far back seems like a stretch for a motive. 那么久远的商店行窃案 因为这个产生了杀人动机?
[28:27] It was listed on his rap sheet,it’s listed in our NYPD computer system… 这案子在他的案底里有记录 纽约警局的电脑系统里也有记录
[28:31] It is not listed in the Criminal Court computer system. 但是刑事庭的电脑系统里没有记录
[28:34] Someone erased it. 有人给删掉了
[28:36] I had to go down to the basement of the courthouse,and pull the original paper file. 我去法庭地下室找到了卷宗原件
[28:44] Kid stole a pack of gum from a bodega? 这小子从贩酒店里偷了包口香糖?
[28:47] It was his first offense. 这是他的初犯
[28:48] Prosecutor recommends two weeks of community service. 检方主张2周的社区服务
[28:52] So why would Corsica sentence Nick to three months at Forest Brook Juvenile Camp? 那Corsica为什么要判罚Nick 去Forest Brook少管所3个月?
[28:56] Nick Albertson was the lookout at the bodega. Nick Albertson当时在贩酒店外望风
[29:00] This…is Tommy Hill. 这是Tommy Hill
[29:03] He was the co-defendant in the shoplifting case. 他是商店行窃案的同犯
[29:06] Like Nick,no prior arrest,his prosecutor recommended community service. 和Nick一样 没有前科 检方也只要求社区服务
[29:11] He got six months at Forest Brook. 结果他在Forest Brook待了6个月
[29:14] His case wasn’t in the court computer,either,was it? 法庭的电脑里 也没有这个案子 对吧
[29:16] You are catching on fast. 悟性真高
[29:18] There’s something so much bigger here at play,Mac, 这幕后绝对有鬼 Mac
[29:20] than a couple of harsh sentences handed out,because in 2003, 远不是几个重判那么简单 因为2003年
[29:23] a couple of weeks before these kids were supposed to go to Forest Brook, 就在这几个孩子 被关进Forest Brook之前
[29:27] the place was in financial ruin. 那里就要倒闭了
[29:28] So this guy,James Nelson,swoops in and buys it on the cheap. 于是这个家伙 James Nelson跳了出来 低价买下了这家少管所
[29:34] Most of these camps are privately owned,for-profit operations. 大多数少管所 都是私人所有的盈利性机构
[29:38] The state pays a fee for every kid sent there. 每送一个孩子进去 州政府就付一笔钱
[29:40] Yes,a very generous fee. 是的 数目不小
[29:42] So for the two years after Nelson buys it, Nelson买下少管所后的2年里
[29:44] Judge Corsica sends twice as many kids to Forest Brook than any other Juvenile Court judge. Corsica法官判令进Forest Brook的孩子 是其它法官判决人数的2倍
[29:50] More kids,more money. 关的孩子越多 钱越多
[29:53] So your theory is,Corsica gets kickbacks to boost enrollment at Forest Brook on behalf of James Nelson. 你推测Corsica法官吃了James Nelson 的回扣 所以不停地把小孩关到那里
[29:59] There’s no record of any of these cases in the Criminal Court computer system. 这类案件在法庭的电脑都找不到
[30:03] Somebody was trying to cover their tracks. 有人在掩盖这一切
[30:06] An appointment to the Criminal Court would mean a thorough vetting of Corsica’s entire judicial career. 去刑事庭查一次 可以搞清Corsica法官的所有判案资料
[30:12] Nick Albertson should have never gone to a place like Forest Brook. Nick Albertson本不该进少管所
[30:16] And it turns out a lot of other kids suffered the same fate. 有不少孩子都遭受了这种待遇
[30:19] Gives him motive. 于是他有动机了
[30:21] But how would a kid like Nick get access to those records,and that kind of information? 可是Nick这种小孩是怎么接触到案卷 掌握这些信息的?
[30:28] You rang? 有进展了?
[30:30] Yes,I did. 是的
[30:31] I was able to extract a usable profile from the remnants of the sandwich… 我从丢弃的三明治上找到有用的证据
[30:36] it isn’t perfect,and some of the thresholds are questionable… 不是很完美 有些门限值还有待确认…
[30:38] but I think we have our burglar. 不过 窃贼是找到了
[30:42] You didn’t just find our burglar,Sheldon,I think you just found our killer. 你不光找到了窃贼 Sheldon 我觉得凶手也被你找到了
[31:11] Don’t do anything stupid,all right? 不要轻举妄动
[31:13] Don’t move. Don’t move. 不许动 不许动
[31:16] – Got him? – Yeah,I got him. – 抓住了吗? – 抓往了
[31:25] What do we got? 找到什么了?
[31:29] Bullet hole… 弹孔
[31:31] Bullet impact mark… 子弹撞击痕记
[31:33] Burglary starter kit… 窃贼工具入门装
[31:37] Gun… 枪
[31:44] Lindsay’s missing bullet. Lindsay在找的子弹
[31:46] And our murder weapon. 还有凶器
[31:56] Mr.Hill,you’ve been through the system before; you know how this works. Hill先生 你以前进过局子 程序你应当明白
[31:59] Save your breath,pal. 不用费劲了
[32:01] I did it. 是我干的
[32:04] I put a bullet in that son of a bitch,and I’d do it again in a heartbeat. 我冲那个王八蛋开了一枪 绝不后悔
[32:08] How did you know,Tommy?How’d you find out what the judge did to you and Nick? 你是怎么知道的 Tommy? 你是怎么查到法官对你和Nick动了手脚?
[32:12] I got Tommy a job at the steakhouse a few weeks ago. 几周前 我在牛排餐厅帮Tommy找了份工作
[32:16] Busing tables,doing deliveries… 清理桌子送外卖什么的
[32:20] I was trying to help him. 我想帮他
[32:21] Right. 好吧
[32:23] It was his second night. 那是他来上班的第二天晚上
[32:25] The judge was a regular,and… 那法官是常客
[32:28] I’d bused his tables before,but this was the first time I saw Nelson. 我以前为他服务过 但这是我第一次见到Nelson
[32:32] Nelson is the warden from Forest Brook. Nelson是Forest Brook的监狱长
[32:34] And they were together at the same table. 他们同桌用餐
[32:36] You got something on your mind,son? 想什么呢 小子?
[32:39] No,sir. I just… 不 先生 我只是…
[32:41] thought you looked like someone. 觉得你像一个人
[32:43] I look like someone what? 像什么人?
[32:45] Nothing. 没事
[32:46] It was my mistake. 我很抱歉
[32:47] Well,then,wipe that stupid look off your face, 把你那傻样收起来
[32:50] and go tell the waitress this gentleman needs another Manhattan. 告诉服务员 这位先生 要再来一杯Manhattan鸡尾酒
[32:55] Yes,sir. 是的 先生
[32:57] Nick came into the kitchen and told me,so I went to see for myself. Nick进厨房告诉了我 于是我自己出去看了下
[33:02] You know who that little piece of garbage is,now. 你认识那小垃圾
[33:04] Come on,think. 得了 好好想想
[33:06] How the hell would I know the busboy? 我怎么可能认识那小工?
[33:08] He helped you pay for that boat you have sitting at the marina. 你停在码头的那艘船 可是靠他才买下的
[33:13] Well,that narrows it down to a couple of thousand kids. 这可在上千孩子中缩小了范围
[33:16] Nick Albertson.Real pretty mother. Nick Albertson 他妈妈可真漂亮
[33:19] She hired the attorney that was snooping around his case when we first started out,remember? 我们第一次下手时 她雇了名律师来查这案子 记得不?
[33:24] I mean,she almost blew up the whole thing. 我是说 她差点搞砸了一切
[33:27] Oh,yeah. How the hell could I forget that? 是啊 我怎么能忘了呢?
[33:32] It cost us 1,500 bucks to get that ambulance chaser to go away. 我花了1500大洋才搞定了那个律师
[33:36] That was money well spent. 这钱花得值
[33:38] Made us much more careful who we do our business with. 让我们以后做生意更加小心了
[33:41] We always knew something was up. 我们一直觉得事情有问题
[33:42] But once Tommy heard those guys talking, 但当Tommy听到他俩的对话时
[33:45] it didn’t take a genius to figure out what they were doing at Forest Brook. 傻子都知道他们在Forest Brook 干了什么勾当
[33:48] So you and Tommy went to get a little payback. 于是你和Tommy想要拿回点补偿
[33:51] I couldn’t let it go. 我不能就这么算了
[33:53] Nick wanted to go to the cops.I laughed at him.I told him it was crazy. Nick想报警 我嘲笑了他 告诉他这太疯狂了
[33:56] I mean,who are the cops gonna believe? 你觉得警察会相信谁呢?
[33:58] Couple guys like us… 像我们这样的人…
[34:00] or a judge? 还是法官?
[34:01] So you poured antifreeze into his drink? 于是你在他的饮品里加了防冻剂?
[34:03] I didn’t even know what the hell I was doing. 我甚至不知道我在做什么
[34:05] I just heard it could kill him if he drank it. 只是听说喝了能死人
[34:09] Then when that failed,you decided to shoot him. 结果失败了 你决定开枪杀死他
[34:12] Nick… he tried to talk me out of it. Nick… 他劝我不要这样
[34:15] He really did. 他真劝我了
[34:17] Even came to my place to try to stop me. 甚至来我家想阻止我
[34:19] You cannot do this! 你不能这么做!
[34:21] Let go of me,Nick. 放手 Nick
[34:22] Come on,man,this is my chance. 拜托 伙计 这是我的机会
[34:24] That son of a bitch is gonna be out there like a sitting duck. 那个杂种会出现在那儿 容易下手
[34:26] Then let it go,Tommy,okay? 放手吧 Tommy 好吗?
[34:27] He’s gonna have a whole bunch of protection,and you’re just gonna get yourself killed. 他会有一票人保护 你会害死你自己的
[34:30] Tommy,you do not have to do this. Tommy 你不必这么做
[34:32] I said let go! 我说放手!
[34:35] I tried to get there. Okay?I tried to stop him. 我去了现场想要阻止他
[34:40] I was coming down 45th… 到了45大街…
[34:43] …and I saw the flashes and I heard the shots. …看到了火光 听到了枪声
[34:49] I saw him go down the alley,and I went down 7th to try to catch up with him. 我看见他拐进了小巷 我上了第7街想要赶上他
[34:56] You know what happens to good kids in a place like Forest Brook? 你知道一个好孩子 在Forest Brook会遭遇什么吗?
[35:02] They turn bad real fast,or they get eaten alive. 很快变坏 要不就被生吞活剥
[35:07] When the judge remanded me to Forest Brook, 当法官判我去Forest Brook时
[35:11] I looked around the courtroom to see if there was another Nick Albertson. 我环视法庭 看是否还有其他 同Nick Albertson一样的
[35:15] I was waiting for someone to stand up and say there’d been some mistake. 我在等有人站起来 说有问题搞错了
[35:18] But… nobody did. So,I went away… 但是… 没有人 于是我去了…
[35:24] three months. 3个月
[35:26] And I get in a fight over my sneakers,and I mess a kid up,and they call it assault. 因为运动鞋和人打架 伤了一个孩子 他们说这是人身侵犯
[35:31] I got 12 more months. 又多待了12个月
[35:38] I had a good life. 我本来有美好的人生
[35:41] I just made the JV baseball team. 刚进了JV棒球队
[35:44] I was gonna be the starting shortstop. 将要成为首发游击手
[35:46] I had a new glove sitting on my dresser. 衣柜里有新棒球手套
[35:50] And all that… 所有的一切…
[35:53] was taken away from me. 就这么被夺走了
[35:55] It’s too late for me!I’m too,I’m too far gone! 对我来说太迟了! 我已经回不去了!
[35:57] But that man stole my life away from me. 但是那个人毁了我的人生
[36:00] I think it’s only fair that I took his! 我也要夺走他的人生 这样才公平!
[36:03] You don’t get to make that choice. 你不用做出这样的选择
[36:04] There’s a system of justice. 我们有司法系统
[36:09] What’s gonna happen to that bastard Nelson? 那个狗杂种Nelson会怎样?
[36:12] ‘Cause I would’ve got him too. 我真希望也能让他付出代价
[36:18] The police commissioner is expected to step to the podium at any moment. 期待警察局长出来说明
[36:22] Sources within the NYPD are reporting two men 据纽约警局内部消息
[36:25] have been arrested in connection with the shooting death of Judge Vincent Corsica. 因与枪杀Vincent Corsica法官有关 2名男子被捕
[36:29] The suspects have been identified as Brooklyn residents Nicholas Albertson 嫌犯被确认为布鲁克林居民
[36:33] and Thomas Hill,both 22 years old. Nicholas Albertson和Thomas Hill 均为22岁
[36:37] James Nelson! NYPD!Open up! James Nelson! 纽约警局! 开门!
[36:40] …of Russian organized crime figure Victor Markov …俄罗斯有组织犯罪集团成员Victor Markov
[36:43] and may date back to Mr. Corsica’s days as a Juvenile Court judge. 可能追溯至Corsica先生 任职少年庭法官期间
[36:47] One of the witnesses interviewed at the sc… 其中一名证人…
[36:52] Mr. Nelson,it’s the police. Nelson先生 我们是警察
[36:53] Open the door. 开门
[36:57] Go! 快!
[37:24] What’s up? 怎么了?
[37:25] Hey,I need your help,Don. 嘿 要你帮忙 Don
[37:26] I need to talk to Ali Rand again. 我想再和Ali Rand谈谈
[37:28] I have some concerns about the hearing tomorrow. 我有点担心明天的审讯
[37:31] What kind of concerns? 担心什么?
[37:32] Like,character stuff,because of the escort thing? 人品方面的 因为她是三陪女?
[37:34] No,science stuff. 不 是科学方面的
[37:36] Her tox report came back,and she had GHB in her system. 她的毒物报告出来了 体内含有GHB
[37:39] The date rape drug. 约会迷奸药
[37:40] That’s what this guy does,right? 是这家伙下的 对吗?
[37:41] Right,but… 是的 但是…
[37:43] the levels of GHB in her blood are not consistent with the timeline that she told me. 她血液里GHB的浓度和 她告诉我的的时间不符
[37:47] So,what,you’re saying you think it might be a problem 怎么 你是说她可能
[37:49] that she doesn’t remember what time she got raped? 记错了被强奸的时间?
[37:52] She was drugged. 她被下了药
[37:53] And beat up pretty bad. 还被严重殴打
[37:55] I’m saying I need to talk to her again. 我是说我想和她再谈谈
[38:02] Why are we doing this again? 我们为什么又要来一次?
[38:04] I already told you everything that happened. 我已经告诉了你发生的一切
[38:08] Is something wrong? 有什么问题吗?
[38:11] You don’t believe me,do you? 你不相信我 是吗?
[38:13] I knew this was gonna happen.I’m so stupid. 我就知道 我真是太傻了
[38:15] Calm down,Ali.I believe you,okay? 冷静 Ali 我相信你 好嘛
[38:18] I just have a few questions I need to ask you to clear something up before the hearing tomorrow,okay? 只是想在审讯前再弄清几个问题 好吗?
[38:23] Of course.I’m sorry. 当然 对不起
[38:24] It’s really important that you tell us the truth. 你得和我们说实话 这非常重要
[38:27] You can’t leave out even the smallest detail.Do you understand? 不能遗漏任何微小细节 明白不?
[38:31] Do you use drugs,prescription or otherwise? 你有服用毒品 处方药或别的什么吗?
[38:34] Uh,I-I drink mostly,I smoke weed every now and then,but that’s it. 呃 我经常喝酒 时不时抽抽大麻 就这样
[38:39] And have you ever tried a drug called GHB? 你有没有试过一种叫GHB的药?
[38:42] Isn’t that what John Curtis put in my drink? 这不是John Curtis在我酒里下的吗?
[38:45] Yes,but I mean other than that. 是的 但我是说除此之外呢
[38:47] No. Never. 不 从没用过
[38:49] And did you have anything at all to eat or drink between the time you woke up 你从案发醒来后到去警局报案之间
[38:53] from the attack and the time you came into the precinct to report it? 有没有吃过或者喝过什么?
[38:56] No. I had a bottle of water from a newsstand. 没有 只在报摊买过一瓶水
[38:59] You’re sure about what time you started feeling drugged at the bar? 你确定你在酒吧被下药的时间吗?
[39:02] Yes. I’m positive. 是的 非常确定
[39:05] I know what time I was there. 我知道是什么时间
[39:08] Okay. Thank you,Ali. 好的 谢谢你 Ali
[39:10] That’s it?You don’t have to ask me anything else? 就这样? 没别的要问?
[39:14] Is everything okay? 出了什么问题吗?
[39:16] Everything’s fine. 一切都好
[39:18] You take care of yourself,okay? 自己多保重 好吗?
[39:19] I’ll see you at the hearing tomorrow. 明天审讯会上见
[39:29] Are you sure? 你确定?
[39:32] I’ll see you tomorrow. 明天见
[39:38] Think she’s lying about the drugs? 你觉得她在药物方面撒谎了?
[39:39] It’s not what I think,it’s what the science says. 不是我觉得 而是科学结果这么说
[39:42] What are you going to do about the hearing tomorrow? 明天听证会怎么办?
[39:44] I’m gonna tell the truth. 我会说实话
[39:46] Based on what she just told us,the levels of GHB in her blood… 基于她所提供的信息 她血液内的GHB浓度…
[39:49] they’re not improbable. 是不可能的
[39:51] They’re impossible. 是不会发生的
[39:59] So,based on the cognitive state of the victim before, 基于受害人声称被袭之前 期间 及之后的认知状态
[40:02] during and after the alleged attack,what quantity of GHB would you estimate she ingested? 你估计她摄入了多少GHB?
[40:09] Well,it’s not exact,but I would say approximately 100 milligrams. 不是特别精确 大约100毫克
[40:14] Your reports indicate you collected blood samples from Miss R 报告里指出在Rand小姐声称 被告给她下药的10小时后
[40:17] and ten hours after she alleges the defendant drugged her. 你提取了她的血样
[40:20] That’s correct. 没错
[40:21] And what levels of GHB do your reports indicate were present in her system at that time? 报告里说明那时她体内GHB的浓度多少?
[40:28] Two milligrams per kilogram. 每千克2毫克
[40:30] Am I correct when I say that a 100 milligram dose of GHB is eliminated from the blood 100毫克的GHB能在4-6小时内 被排出血液
[40:35] within about four to six hours? 这个说法对吗?
[40:39] Yes. 是的
[40:40] Am I also correct to say that half the amount of GHB is eliminated from the blood every 30 minutes? 也就说每半小时血液能排出 原先一半剂量的GHB 对吗?
[40:47] The half-life of GHB is generally 30 minutes. GHB的半减期一般是半小时
[40:51] Then,based on that math,what amount of GHB would Miss Rand have ingested for 据此计算 若在声称案发后10小时
[40:58] a two-milligrams- per-kilogram concentration to remain in 体内GHB浓度为每千克2毫克
[41:01] her system ten hours after the alleged incident? 那么Rand小姐摄入了多少剂量?
[41:06] 1,000 milligrams. 1千毫克
[41:08] 1,000 milligrams. 1千毫克
[41:10] That’s ten times the dosage you described. 那是你所描述剂量的10倍
[41:13] Please tell the court the expected dose-related effect on a person 请告诉法庭如果一个人摄入1千毫克GHB
[41:17] who’s ingested 1,000 milligrams of GHB. 会有什么结果
[41:27] – Death. – Death? – 死亡 – 死亡?
[41:31] So either your test is wrong,your report is wrong, 所以要么是你的检测出错了 报告也错了
[41:35] or Miss Rand is wrong and is lying about when she was drugged, 要么是Rand小姐错了 就被下药的时间撒谎了
[41:38] or even if she was drugged because,as we can all see, 即使她被下药了 但是大家都能看到
[41:41] she is most certainly still alive. 她显然还活得好好的
[41:49] Your Honor. 法官大人 问完了
[41:55] Thank you,Detective Messer. 谢谢 Messer警探
[42:10] Mr. Curtis,please stand. Curtis先生 请起立
[42:15] The purpose of this preliminary hearing today was to determine 今日听证会目的是决定
[42:19] if there is probable cause for the State to continue with the case pending against you. 州法庭是否有足够理由继续审理 你的案件
[42:25] And based on the evidence we’ve heard from the witnesses here this morning, 基于今早证人所举证据
[42:29] it is my opinion that there is more than sufficient evidence to merit those charges. 我认为已足够受理起诉
[42:34] The defense request for a dismissal of all charges is denied. 被告驳回起诉的请求被否决
[42:40] Unfortunately,some of the testimony we’ve heard here this morning is cause for concern, 但由于今早所举的一些证据尚有疑问
[42:46] and raises grave questions as to the credibility of the victim. 会对受害人的可信度造成极大怀疑
[42:50] I find these discrepancies troubling enough 因不符之处确有疑问
[42:53] that I have been moved to grant defense counsel’s request for a reduced bail 我批准辩方律师的请求
[42:58] from $500,000 down to the sum of $25,000. 将保释金从50万美元降至2万5
[43:05] This court is adjourned. 现在休庭
[43:07] We’ll see everyone back here on the eighth of January. 1月8日再行开庭
犯罪现场调查·纽约篇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第8季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第8季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme