Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第8季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第8季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:05] There is nothing like New York City ADL basketball. 纽约ADL篮球是独一无二的
[00:08] Welcome to the Mecca. 欢迎来到Mecca
[00:12] Tonight’s main attraction– the top high school point guard in the city– Riley Frazier. 今晚焦点-纽约市高中最佳控球后卫 Riley Frazier
[00:18] Riley! Riley! Riley!
[00:21] Riley! Riley! Riley! Riley!
[00:41] What time is it? 现在是什么时间?
[00:43] Game time! 竞赛时间!
[00:45] Come on,let’s go. 加油 上场了
[00:46] Let’s go. Come on. 加油 加油
[01:15] Ladies and gentlemen,we are two minutes away from game time. 女士们先生们 离开场只有2分钟了
[01:24] Lights out! 关灯!
[01:25] Doors! 关门!
[01:38] We’re in the fourth quarter with 45 seconds to go. 比赛进行到第四节 还有45秒就结束了
[01:40] Coach Gavin’s Dots trail by one. Gavin教练率领的Dots队落后1分
[01:42] The Higher Risers have been dominating the second half of this game. Higher Risers在下半场占据明显优势
[01:49] Jamal White slams one home. Jamal White一记重扣
[01:51] High Risers lead to three. High Risers领先3分
[01:54] Looks like Riley Frazier’s first appearance here at the Mecca will end in defeat, 看来Riley Frazier在Mecca的第一次亮相 将以失败告终了
[01:58] unless he makes something happen. 除非他自己创造奇迹
[01:59] Hemmingway passes the ball to Frazier. Hemmingway传球给Frazier
[02:02] Frazier makes a move. Frazier投中一球
[02:03] Oh,this game is not over yet! 噢 比赛悬念还在!
[02:06] Riley Frazier shoots a two-pointer,cutting the deficit to one. Riley Frazier投中2分 差距再次缩小到1分
[02:09] But there’s little time left on the clock. 不过时间所剩无几
[02:14] Jones brings the ball in. Jones在带球
[02:15] Pow! Frazier steals the ball! 哇! Frazier断球成功!
[02:17] 12 seconds left in the game. 比赛还有12秒结束
[02:19] Come on. Just like we practiced,now. 加油啊 就像训练时一样 看你的了
[02:21] Dribble between your legs. 胯下运球
[02:23] And behind your back. 身后运球
[02:28] Second defender will rotate. No time to pass.Pump,fake and shoot. 第二个后卫很快会补防上来 没时间过人了 闪躲 假动作 直接投篮
[02:31] Riley takes the shot… Riley投出关键一球…
[02:36] It’s a shot from heaven! It’s good. 神奇的一投! 球进了
[02:41] Frazier makes the game-winning shot. Frazier投中了决定胜负的一球
[02:43] Frazier,with 29 points,is definitely the MVP of tonight’s game. Frazier 抢下29分 毫无疑问是今天比赛的MVP
[02:48] This is another victory for Coach Gavin Lewenten,the winningest coach in ADL history. 这是Gavin Lewenten教练的又一场胜利 ADL历史上战绩最佳的教练
[02:54] The game tonight was brought to you by our corporate sponsor. 今天的比赛由球队赞助商为您呈现
[03:06] There he is. 英雄在这里呢
[03:07] Heard your game on the radio yesterday,little brother. 伙计 我昨天在收音机里听了你的比赛
[03:10] You know,if it were me,I would have just jumped over everybody and dunked it. Know what I’m saying? 换做我 肯定是飞跃众人的一记重扣 你懂的吧?
[03:13] Oh,yeah. Then your new ten-inch vertical would have woken up. 是啦 那样你又能记起如何原地起跳了
[03:19] That game was for you– a welcome home present. 那场比赛是献给你的–欢迎回家
[03:23] Ah,thanks. Uh… consider this my gift. 谢谢你 我想这是我送你的礼物了
[03:28] I’m clean. 我戒毒了
[03:29] No more drugs,and this time,I’m staying out. 不会再沾毒品了 我保证以后都不会了
[03:33] And only two things kept me sane in that cell. 有两件事情帮我在牢里保持清醒
[03:36] Listening to your games on the radio,and the,uh,thought of seeing this pretty face again. 一个是在广播里听你的比赛 另一个就是再看到她的愿望
[04:06] Our vic is Angela Kelly,stabbed several times. 死者叫Angela Kelly 多处刺伤
[04:09] Landlord called it in when she didn’t answer the door. 房东敲门 发现没人应答就报了警
[04:12] She have a roommate? 她有室友吗?
[04:13] Boyfriend moved in three weeks ago after he was released from prison. 3周前 她刚出狱的男朋友搬了进来
[04:16] According to these letters I found in her bedroom… 从我在她卧室找到的信看来…
[04:21] his name was Hank Frazier. 男朋友叫Hank Frazier
[04:33] Looks like Angela left us a message. 看来Angela给我们留下了信息
[05:13] CSI:NY Season 08Episode 05
[05:31] Eight seconds on the clock. 比赛还有8秒钟结束
[05:33] He shoots. He scores! 他掷出关键一球 球进了!
[05:35] Hank Frazier has done it again! Hank Frazier再次左右了比赛结局!
[05:51] Heavenly Father,we thank You. 感谢上帝
[05:53] From Your hand comes every good thing. 你的双手带给我们一切的美好
[05:57] We thank You for every earthly blessing, strength and health. 感谢你对我们的庇护 带给我们力量和健康
[06:06] The eyes of all wait upon You,O God. 大家都敬仰你
[06:08] And it is You who fills all living things with the breath of life. 是你 赋予万物生存的源泉
[06:18] Thank You for family and fellowship. 谢谢你带给我们家人和朋友
[06:23] We thank You for food and nourishment. 谢谢你赐予我们食物
[06:25] Bless Your name. 我们歌颂你
[06:29] By this meal,feed us for Your holy service, 以神的名义 赐予我们食物
[06:35] that we may be diligent in the responsibilities You’ve given us. 让我们有可能履行你赋予我们的义务
[06:41] Amen. 阿门
[06:45] Police. Hank Frazier,you’re coming with us. 警察 Hank Frazier 跟我们走
[06:47] Stand up,put your hands behind your head. 站起来 把手放到脑后
[06:49] What are you doing to my brother? 你们要对我哥哥做什么?
[06:51] Hey,heyey,stand back. 嗨嗨 退后
[06:55] You’re under arrest for the murder of Angela Kelly. 你因为涉嫌谋杀Angela Kelly被捕
[06:58] Whoa. Whoa,whoa,wait a minute. H-Hold on. 等等 说什么呢
[07:01] This is crazy. Riley! 这太不可思议了 Riley!
[07:07] You know,some guys wait till after family dinner before they go out and stab their girlfriends to death. 一般人都和家人聚餐之后 才跑出去捅死自己女友的
[07:11] I’m just saying. 我随便说说而已
[07:12] It’s okay. You-You really expect me to believe what you’re saying? 说呗 你真以为我会相信你说的?
[07:19] Who do you suppose Hank is? 那你觉得这个Hank指的是谁?
[07:23] She wrote your name on the door in her own blood. 她用自己的血在门上写下你的名字
[07:28] No. No,no,no,no. I… I didn’t do this. 不不不不不 不是我干的
[07:31] I love Angie. 我爱Angie
[07:37] Hey,you don’t know anything about me,man. 你根本就不了解我
[07:39] Right. What I do know– there was no forced entry at the crime scene. 没错 但我清楚现场没有强行闯入的痕迹
[07:44] That means she either knew her killer,or her killer had a key. 这说明要不她认识凶手 要不凶手有钥匙
[07:47] Or in your case,both. 放你身上 两项都符合
[07:50] Cocaine found in the bedroom. 在卧室发现了可卡因
[07:52] Preliminary tox screen says you got coke in your system. 初步的毒物检测证明你体内有可卡因
[07:55] You got out of prison three weeks ago after doing a stint for possession. 因非法持有毒品 你3周前才刑满出狱
[07:58] How many times did you promise her you were gonna change? 你向她保证过多少次你会改?
[08:11] – Open your hand. – Ange,come on. – 把手张开 – Ange 拜托
[08:12] You’ve only been out of jail for three weeks,and you couldn’t stay clean. For me. 你才出狱3周 就又碰毒品了 为了我也不能戒毒吗
[08:16] I tried. You got to believe me. 我尽力了 你相信我
[08:18] Brought that into my home. 还把毒品带到我家来
[08:20] I’m done. I am so done. 我受够了 受够了
[08:22] I want you out. I want you out now! 你给我出去 现在就滚!
[08:28] No,I ain’t going anywhere. 不 我不走
[08:31] – Put my stuff down. – No! – 把我的东西放回去 – 不!
[08:34] Put it down. 让你放回去
[08:48] – What kind of game you playing then,huh? – Isn’t a game. – 你在给我耍什么把戏? – 这不是什么把戏
[08:51] Yeah,well,I couldn’t have done that because I wasn’t there. 我没有杀她 因为我根本就不在家里
[08:56] I was in a dope house getting high. 我在外面吸毒呢
[08:58] – That’s your alibi– you were in a crack house getting high? – Yeah. – 这就是你的不在场证明 废弃屋里吸毒? – 没错
[09:02] Your Honor,I’d like to call my next witnesses– Two Tooth Willy and Crackhead Pooky. 法官大人 现在我请求我的证人出庭 两颗牙的Willy和瘾君子Pooky
[09:07] You think that’s gonna fly in front of a judge and a jury? 你觉得法官和陪审团吃这一套?
[09:10] Most likely,since your coke got tossed around the room,you were out trying to get more. 我看情况可能是 你的可卡因撒了一屋子 你想出去重新买点
[09:18] Look,fine. Yeah,I’ll tell you everything. 好了 我跟你说实话
[09:22] I’ll-I’ll give you the whole thing. 我-我把事情经过都告诉你
[09:27] But first,I… I need to talk to my brother. 但是 首先我得和我弟弟谈谈
[09:34] They say death by 1,000 paper cuts is torture. 有人说被纸割伤一千次而死 完全就是折磨
[09:38] Death by ten stab wounds isn’t much better. 相比而言 被捅十刀也好不了多少
[09:41] Oh,fits the theory. Crime of passion. 和我们的推断吻合 冲动犯罪
[09:44] Any drugs in her system? 体内有毒品吗?
[09:45] Tox results say no. 没有
[09:47] Judging by the shape of the wounds,the murder weapon was most likely a knife. 从伤口看来 凶器很有可能是刀
[09:51] Most wounds are on her right side. 大部分伤口都在身体右侧
[09:53] On the palm,the forearm. Defensive wounds. 手掌和前臂都有伤口 自卫所致
[09:56] All,except one. At the top of her spine. 对 只有一处例外 脊柱上方
[10:00] Yeah,probably inflicted when she was trying to run away. 很可能是她试图逃走时被刺的
[10:03] Indeed,but her will to fight may help us. 没错 不过她顽强的反抗可能帮了我们
[10:07] I found epithelials under her nails. 在她指甲里我发现了上皮组织
[10:11] In addition to that,I also found… something else. 除此之外 我还找到一些别的东西
[10:20] It appears to be laminated plastic with a reflective surface. 看上去是表面反光的积层塑料片
[10:24] I’ll have Adam take a closer look. 我拿去给Adam仔细分析一下
[10:27] Finally,I found this interesting. 最后 还有一个有趣的发现
[10:29] While three of the victim’s wounds show hilt marks,the other seven do not. 3处伤口有刀柄的痕迹 另外7处没有
[10:34] Well,maybe they were delivered with less force. 可能那7处没用那么大力
[10:37] Maybe the killer got fatigued. 可能凶手累了
[10:38] A sobering thought,to say the least. 这确实是合理的推断
[10:40] However,using dissection,I discovered that the deepest wound tracts belong to the wounds without hilt marks. 但是 解剖之后 我发现最深的伤口 没有留下刀柄的痕迹
[10:49] Well,how could that be if they were delivered with less force? 如果说用力较小 怎可能伤口更深?
[11:01] *We ain’t got not name,no,we ain’t got no name *
[11:04] *They’re rougher in this thing ‘Cause there’s status here to claim *
[11:07] *Want it in hand,don’t want it in my head *
[11:11] *Searching for a win and a battle’s on the way *
[11:14] *Hustle make you high,high *
[11:16] *Hustle make you low *
[11:17] *Say I want,say I want *
[11:19] *What I want,they’ll never know *
[11:22] *We *
[11:24] *Steal the game *
[11:27] *We are the fame *
[11:31] *Only want the fame *
[11:34] *All the same *
[11:37] *We are all the same *
[11:41] *We are the fame *
[11:44] *We want the fame *
[11:48] *All the same *
[11:51] *We are all the same *
[11:54] *We are the fame. *
[12:00] Hey,Mac,Hank’s younger brother,Riley,just showed up. Mac Hank的弟弟 Riley 刚到
[12:04] No,he came alone. He says his mother wrote Hank off years ago. 不 他一个人来的 他说母亲几年前就和Hank脱离关系了
[12:07] Seems like Riley might be all he has left. We should definitely get something out of this. 似乎Riley是他唯一的亲人 我们绝对应该从中获得点线索
[12:10] All right. 好的
[12:12] There he is… little brother. 他到了…小弟弟
[12:18] Riley,you know I’m innocent. No matter what,you can’t… Riley 你知道我是无辜的 不管怎么样 你不能…
[12:21] No! 不!
[12:24] Or maybe not. 也许不是
[12:25] What are you doing,Riley?! I didn’t kill Angie. 你在干什么 Riley?! 我没杀Angie
[12:27] Step back! 退后!
[12:29] You know I loved her. Hey,you know me! 你知道我爱她 你了解我的!
[12:35] I’m still your brother! 我还是你的哥哥!
[12:42] “Consider this an agreement between brothers,” “这个看起来是兄弟俩之间的契约”
[12:45] that I,Riley Frazier,”promise to not allow anyone or anything to distract me from my goal of playing professional basketball.” 我 Riley Frazier “保证不让任何人任何事 影响我成为职业篮球运动员的目标”
[12:53] Signed by you with your brother as witness. 你签的名 你哥哥是见证人
[12:57] We made that contract when I was seven. 那是我7岁时 我们订的契约
[12:59] Makes me sick to hear it now. 现在听到让我恶心
[13:02] Was he on drugs? 他吸毒了吗?
[13:06] We found coke in his system. 我们在他体内发现了可卡因
[13:12] He promised he was clean this time. 他向我保证这次不吸毒的
[13:16] You really think he killed Angie? 你们真觉得他杀了Angie?
[13:18] Looks that way. 看起来是那样
[13:20] My brother,I grew up wanting to be him. 我哥哥 他一直是我奋斗的目标
[13:24] Okay,that guy in there,was one of the best high school basketball players to come out of Brooklyn. 那个男人 曾是布鲁克林区 最好的高中篮球运动员
[13:29] So,what happened? 发生了什么?
[13:31] He tore his Achilles. 他的脚踝拉伤了
[13:33] That meant rehab,drugs. 那就意味着康复中心 毒品
[13:38] But no college wanted to recruit him. 不过没有大学愿意收他
[13:40] He got depressed. Was never the same. 他萎靡不振 再也没有恢复过来
[13:44] Soon enough,it was less rehab,more drugs. 很快 康复中心去少了 毒品吸多了
[13:49] God bless Angie. 上帝保佑Angie
[13:51] She stayed with him through thick and thin. 她一直陪着他 无论风雨挫折
[13:56] Addiction’s a pain in the ass. 吸毒成瘾很让人讨厌
[13:58] Can make someone a threat to anyone or anything in his way. 会让人对任何人任何事造成威胁
[14:10] So,how is your sister? 你妹妹怎么样了?
[14:13] That obvious? 那么明显?
[14:15] I used to live in fear of this. 我曾经为此提心吊胆
[14:17] Getting a call after she did something stupid,while she was all boozed up. 她纵酒狂欢时做了点傻事 然后给我打了电话
[14:21] There was a time not too long ago she very easily could’ve wound up in that chair. 不久前 她还很容易进警局
[14:26] You speak with her regularly? 你定期和她聊天?
[14:29] Depends on how you define regularly. 看你怎么定义”定期”
[14:37] Hey,Sid. 嗨 Sid
[14:39] I believe our killer gave us the finger. 我觉得凶手要鄙视我们了
[14:42] When I opened the victim’s body,I discovered that the stab wound at the top of her spine 打开死者尸体时 在她脊椎顶端发现刺伤
[14:47] partially transected the left side of her spinal cord between the 3rd and 4th cervical vertebrae. 第3和第4节颈椎骨间的脊髓被部分横切
[14:53] That would cause paralysis on the left side. 那会引起她左半身瘫痪
[15:03] Which explains why most of the defensive wounds were on the right side of her body. 解释了为何大半的防卫伤都在右边
[15:06] But she had blood on her left index finger. 但是她的左手食指有血
[15:13] A finger she was incapable of using. 那个手指她无法使用
[15:16] So Angela Kelly did not write Hank’s name on that door. 所以 门上Hank的名字 不是Angela Kelly写的
[15:19] Someone else did. 是别人干的
[16:00] You said you had something for me? 你说你有东西要给我?
[16:02] Yes. A second piece of evidence that was staged at our crime scene. 是的 犯罪现场有第2件证据
[16:05] We know that when a stab wound is delivered with force it will leave a hilt mark bruise on the skin,right? 我们都清楚 当刺伤是用力造成的 会在皮肤上留下刀柄瘀伤 是吧?
[16:10] However,according to Sid, 不过 根据Sid的检测结果
[16:12] it was the stab wounds without hilt marks that left the deepest wound impressions on our vic’s body. 死者尸体上最深的伤口没有留下刀柄印
[16:17] So the question remains,how does a stab delivered with less force leave a deeper wound tract? 问题就来了 如果用力不大 怎会留下很深的伤道呢?
[16:22] Right. 对
[16:23] So I bought the same brand of knives we found at Angela Kelly’s kitchen 我买了在Angela Kelly厨房里找到的 同样牌子的刀
[16:26] and used the knife that was missing from her set. 用了架子上失踪的那把
[16:37] The hilt marks match. 刀柄印记吻合
[16:39] The missing knife from Angela’s kitchen is our murder weapon. Angela厨房失踪的刀是凶器
[16:42] Yeah. 是的
[16:43] Doesn’t explain the difference in the wound depth. 这解释不了伤口深度的差别
[16:45] What I discovered is that when the knife is pressed into soft tissue, 我发现当刀被推进软组织
[16:48] instead of being stabbed with force and retracted, 而不是用力刺进去再拔出来时
[16:51] it may not leave a bruise on the skin,but it does push the soft tissue out of the way. 皮肤上就不会留下瘀伤 但确实会将软组织推离原位
[16:59] So,ng into tissue creates a deeper wound tract. 这么说 慢慢推进体内造成了更深的伤道
[17:04] That means the seven wounds without hilt marks on our victim were pressed,not stabbed with force. 就是说死者身上7处没刀柄印的伤口 刀是推进去的 而不是用力刺入
[17:08] Exactly. Someone stabbed our vic three times,and then pressed another seven wounds into her body. 有人刺了受害者3刀 又在尸体上推进了7次
[17:15] To increase the number of wounds and make it seem like a crime of passion. 借此增加伤口的数量 让它看起来像冲动犯罪
[17:19] Someone took their time with this,precisely thinking it through. 凶手动手时显得从容不迫 事前就精确地考虑过
[18:19] Hank Frazier’s name on the door. Hank Frazier的名字在门上
[18:21] Angela Kelly’s stab wounds. Angela Kelly的刺伤
[18:23] Both staged at our crime scene. 都出现在犯罪现场
[18:25] We have to reevaluate everything. 我们得再评估下所有的证据
[18:27] I haven’t finished analyzing all the spatter,but I did find one stain particularly interesting. 我还没分析完所有的血迹 但发现了一串特别有意思的
[18:33] Satellite spatter; it’s blood in blood. 卫星型血迹 在血中有血
[18:35] I analyzed it for DNA,and I got two profiles. 我分析了它的DNA 有2组数据
[18:38] One was a match to our victim,but the other one wasn’t a match to our victim or Hank. 一组和死者吻合 但另一组和死者或Hank都不吻合
[18:42] A foreign donor at the scene. Most likely our killer. 还有别人在现场 那位更像是凶手
[18:44] We need to figure out who that second blood drop belongs to. 我们得找出另外一滴血是谁的
[18:47] – Danny,help Lindsay with the blood analysis. – You got it. – Danny 帮Lindsay搞定血迹分析 – 没问题
[18:50] Hawkes says the epithelials under our vic’s nails were a low-level sample, Hawkes说死者指甲下的 上皮组织是低水平的样本
[18:54] so he’s reamplifying and running it again. 所以他再次放大样本又测了一次
[18:56] In addition to that,maybe there’s a connection on paper. 除此之外 也许纸张也有联系
[18:58] I’ve been working on that torn document from Angela’s apartment. 我在查那份来自Angela公寓的破损文件
[19:02] Could be another piece of staged evidence, but it might get us some prints. 也许是另一件证据 但也可能找到指纹
[19:05] Whoever did this probably knew Angela’s schedule and knew that she was living with Hank. 不管是谁干的 很可能知道Angela的日程 也知道她和Hank住一起
[19:09] Could have had something to do with his drug problem,too,right? 也可能是和他的毒品问题有关 是吗?
[19:11] They kill her to get back at him. 他们杀了她 是为了报复他
[19:13] Whatever the motive,Hank may still be connected to this. 不管是什么动机 Hank也许仍和本案有关
[19:21] NYPD,open up. 纽约警察 开门
[19:23] Just a second. 等下
[19:32] You’ve been knocking on my door like that since what,the Academy? 你为什么要这么敲我家门 拍电影?
[19:36] You’re not careful,you’re gonna scare my boyfriends away. 你一点都不小心 你会吓跑我男朋友的
[19:37] Exactly what a brother should do. 当哥哥的就该这么做
[19:39] You cut your hair. 你剪头发了
[19:41] You did. It looks nice. 你剪了 看上去不错
[19:43] Thank you. 谢谢
[19:44] I could tell you that I just happened to be in the neighborhood, 我可以告诉你 我正巧在这附近
[19:46] but honestly,since four of my last five calls to your phone went straight to voicemail 不过老实说 因为我最后5通电话里 4通直接转去了语音信箱
[19:51] and the fifth one told me your number was changed, 第5通告诉我 你改了号码
[19:54] I don’t feel like justifying myself. 我不想证明自己的想法是对的
[19:56] Yeah? Well,what’s the real reason for this visit? 是吗? 那这次拜访的真正理由是什么?
[19:58] Let me take a guess– you caught a homicide. 让我猜猜–你碰到了起凶杀案
[20:03] Maybe a sibling thing. 也许案情和兄弟姐妹有关
[20:05] I don’t know,an addict? Alcohol? 我不知道 吸毒成瘾? 酗酒成性?
[20:08] You got to thinking,”You know who I haven’t spoken to in a stretch?” 你不得不考虑”我多久没和那人说话了?”
[20:13] I’m fine,Don. 我很好 Don
[20:15] I mean,I’m little bit hungover from that rave party I threw last night,but,other than that… 昨晚我参加的锐舞派对 让我有点宿醉 但除此之外…
[20:23] You know,part of my 12 steps was getting you to smile. 我的12步戒瘾法曾让你高兴起来
[20:27] I just need to know that you’re okay. 我只想知道你没事
[20:29] I’m fine. 我很好
[20:32] And I’ll get you my new number. 我给你 我的新号码
[20:36] I’ve been sober as a church mouse,Don. 我最近像虔诚的教徒一样清白 Don
[20:39] That’s why all I do all day is stay inside watching The Young and the Restless. 那就是我干嘛整天呆家里看<约会规则> (CBS的日间肥皂剧)
[20:43] That’s the worst part about working the day tour– missing my stories. 这就是我日班工作中最糟的部分- 错过想看的节目
[20:51] Thanks. 谢谢
[21:30] What have you got for me,Adam? 你有啥告诉我的 Adam?
[21:31] I took a closer look at the fragment that Sid pulled from our vic. 我细察了Sid从死者身上取出的碎片
[21:35] It turns out the reflective surface is a photopolymer film. 反光物是一种光敏聚合物胶片
[21:39] Stuck it under the microscope,and I noticed the edge of a 3-D image. 用显微镜看 我注意到了3-D图像的边缘
[21:44] A hologram. Pretty cool. 一张全息照片 相当酷
[21:45] Yeah. Check this out,though. 看下这个
[21:48] Even fragments of holograms have the entire image. 即使是全息照片的碎片 都会出现整个图像
[21:58] Just needed to project it. Thus,the laser show. 只需要投射出来 就这样 激光展示
[22:02] – Which you appear to be very proud of. – I am. – 你很自豪吧? – 当然
[22:04] I did a photo image search on that particular hologram,and it turns out to be a business logo. 我对全息图的图案做了图像搜索 发现这是一家公司的商标
[22:11] Asantewaa Living. “Asantewaa生活”
[22:12] It’s a holistic company in California. 是一家健康食品公司
[22:14] They sell energy supplements,vitamins,promote a healthy lifestyle. 他们的产品包括能量补品 维生素 卖点是健康生活方式
[22:19] Their logo was found on trace from our victim’s body. 死者身上发现了他们的商标残片
[22:21] Not so healthy. 不算很健康啊
[22:42] Hey,Mac,I finished re-amplifying the epithelials from our vic’s nails. Mac 死者指甲下找到的上皮 我做了重构
[22:46] Got a hit in CODIS. 在CODIS系统中找到了匹配
[22:47] Nick Blount. Priors for assault,and more recently,he graduated to being a street pharmacist. Nick Blount 有袭击他人的前科 最近转职为街头毒犯了
[22:51] Meth,coke,heroin. 冰毒 可卡因 海洛因
[22:53] Yeah,and that’s not all. 这还没完呢
[22:55] His place of employment– same place our vic Angela Kelly worked– a barber shop in Brooklyn called Groove Cutz. 他在布鲁克林一家名为Groove Cutz 的美发店工作 Angela Kelly是他同事
[23:03] I’m taking my talent to South Beach,bitch! “我要带着我的才华去南方海滩 贱人” (詹姆斯・勒布朗去迈阿密热浪前说的名言)
[23:06] What up?! 如何?
[23:09] Really? When you leaving? 真的吗? 你什么时候出发?
[23:11] I…I…I’m… I’m actually not-not going anywhere. 我… 我…哪也不去
[23:15] Unless I keep doing stupid stuff like this. 不过要是继续犯傻就不好说了
[23:17] Um,but listen,it’s all for a really good purpose,I swear. 不过呢 这些都是有正经理由的 真的
[23:21] I’m all ears. 我洗耳恭听
[23:22] Okay,um,I contacted the holistic company in California. 我联系了了加州的那家健康公司
[23:25] Turns out,they just teamed up with an athletic apparel company,Wyandotte Sports. 他们最近同一家体育用品公司合作 这公司叫”Wyandotte运动”
[23:30] They’re making bracelets for athletes,okay? 他们生产一种运动员专用腕带
[23:33] And these holograms are supposed to give you stamina and keep up your energy during the game. 这种全息图案能让运动员在比赛中 状态提升 能量充沛
[23:39] They’re super exclusive and super expensive. 非常高级 非常昂贵
[23:41] And super ridiculous. 非常扯淡
[23:43] If they’re so exclusive,is there an I.D. factor on these bracelets? 如果这种腕带很高档 那有没有认证身份的东西?
[23:46] You mean,like a serial number that might link us to the owner? 你是说序列号之类的? 我们能顺藤摸瓜找到主人?
[23:49] Yeah. 对
[23:58] I see how it is. 我明白
[23:59] You come in he,and you don’t talk to the barbers and whatnot, 进来后不找理发师
[24:02] but you wa to pick on e exon that’s sweeping up everybody’s hair. 直接冲着有前科的清洁小工来
[24:05] Makes it a little easier when the ex-con leaves evidence at a murder scene. 有前科的小工在罪案现场留下了证据 能不找你吗?
[24:08] How about you spare us the pity party and answer the question? 能不能别装可怜了 回答问题吧?
[24:11] Why,whayou got? 怎么了 你们发现什么了?
[24:13] ithelials under he nailor sething. 指甲下的上皮组织之类的?
[24:15] Five of my cell mategot put aw off that stuff. 我认识5个号友都是因为这个被抓
[24:18] As for me,I got a perfect explanation. 至于我嘛 我能解释清楚
[24:20] You see,Angela– she was the best stylist in this place. Angela是这里最棒的造型师
[24:22] A real artist. So,she hooked me up with a cut. 她真是个艺术家 她给我剪头发
[24:25] And after she got done cutting my hair,she massaged my scalp. 给我剪完头发后 又给我来了个头皮按摩
[24:29] You think I’m playing? Ask anybody in here. 你们不信吗? 问问这里的其他人
[24:34] Hey,it’s Lindsay. Go ahead. 我是Lindsay 请讲
[24:35] Anna,what you got for me? Anna 你有什么进展?
[24:37] Okay,so you got a scalp massage. That doesn’t exactly clear you,Mr. Blount. 你做了个头皮按摩 这不够让你撇清干系 Blount先生
[24:43] How well do you know Hank Frazier? 你和Hank Frazier熟吗?
[24:44] You guys like BFFs? 你们是死党铁哥们吧?
[24:52] Freeze! 站住!
[24:55] – Back away! – Drop that razor now! – 后退! – 马上把刀扔了!
[24:57] Back away,or I’ll slice her open! 后退 不然我把她割死
[24:59] Think I’m playing? 不相信吗?
[25:00] No,but right now,I’m aiming at your head. 信 但是我正瞄准你的脑袋
[25:02] And I can put a pretty nice hole in your brain before you have time to even think about hurting her. 在你准备动手前 我就能给你脑袋上轰个洞
[25:06] You think I’m playing? 不相信吗?
[25:18] That’s what happens when you bring a knife to a gunfight. 这就是拿刀参加枪战的下场
[25:25] Yeah. Great. Thanks. 好的 谢谢
[25:28] Patrol found a bloody kitchen knife in a Dumpster outside Blount’s apartment. 巡警在Blount住处外的垃圾箱里 找到了把带血的菜刀
[25:32] Chances are,that’s our murder weapon. 很有可能就是凶器
[25:34] So that just leaves two unanswered questions. 现在只剩2个未解之谜了
[25:36] Why did Nick kill Angela,and why did he want to make it look like Hank Frazier did it? Nick为什么要杀Angela? 他为什么要嫁祸Hank Frazier?
[25:59] Just came from the hospital,Mac. Nick Blount suffered a severe concussion. 我刚从医院回来 Mac Nick Blount被撞成了脑震荡
[26:02] He’s got a knot on his head the size of New Jersey; they had to induce a coma. 他脑袋上撞出了个超级大的包 于是昏迷过去了
[26:06] But he’ll live,so he’ll face his day in court. 算他命大 还是躲不过上法庭
[26:08] Yes,and it won’t be a good one. 估计他下场会很难看
[26:10] Found his prints on the murder weapon. 这件凶器上有他的指纹
[26:12] Went to his apartment,found this cell phone,and also a kit used for making key molds. 查了他的住处 找到了这个手机 还发现了这个做钥匙模具的工具
[26:17] Probably used it to make a copy of Angela’s key, 很可能就是用它配了Angela的钥匙
[26:19] and that’s why there were no signs of forced entry at the crime scene. 所以现场没找到强行入侵的痕迹
[26:21] That leaves Hank Frazier off the hook for now. 排除了Hank Frazier的嫌疑
[26:24] I’ve gone over everything that pertains to Nick Blount. 我看了与Nick Blount有关的所有线索
[26:26] There’s no indication that he had motive to kill Angela Kelly,or a beef with Hank Frazier. 没有杀Angela Kelly的动机 和Hank Frazier也无冤无仇
[26:32] Well,I might be able to help with that. 我也许有答案
[26:34] The blood I found in the satellite spatter at the crime scene– it’s not a match to Nick Blount. 我在现场发现的卫星状血点 不是Nick Blount的血
[26:38] There was another person with him. 除了他 还有另一个人
[27:08] Ooh,this the torn up paper from our vic’s apartment? 死者公寓里那张撕碎的纸?
[27:11] Yeah. I was so hoping it would give us a print,trace,anything that would lead us to our mystery third person, 是 我想从上边找到些指纹 痕迹什么的 好找到这个神秘第三人
[27:17] but no. 白费力了
[27:20] All of these are love letters– there was definitely some strong feelings between them. 都是情书 他们之间感情很深呐
[27:24] My first assumption was that the torn-up letter was a casualty of Hank and Angela’s fight. 我刚开始以为 Hank和Angela吵架时把这信给撕了
[27:28] But now that you know that some evidence was staged,you have a different outlook. 但现在又有了新的证据 你有了新的解释
[27:32] Well,I just couldn’t figure out why someone would choose this particular letter to tear to shreds. 我就是不明白 为什么那人专拣这封信撕掉
[27:36] Listen to it: “My Dearest Angie,”I couldn’t fall asleep last night just thinking about you. 你看 “我最亲爱的Angie 昨晚我彻夜难眠 一直在想你”
[27:41] “You’ve been better to me than I deserve. “With my mother being herself, “能遇上你绝对是我的福分”
[27:45] “and Riley heading off to attend Kansas, “it’s like everybody’s moving on without me. “ “我妈妈的离开 加上Riley要去堪萨斯 好像大家都在离我而去”
[27:50] I’ve never uerstood why you don’t do the same. Hank. “我不知道为什么你却留在我身边 Hank”
[27:54] Well,one thing that sticks out is that Riley made a verbal commitment to Redtown State, Riley已经确认要去Redtown州立学院
[27:58] and this letter says that he was heading off to attend Kansas. 这封信上又说他要去堪萨斯
[28:02] Well,maybe Riley lied to his brother about his college decision. 也许Riley在学校选择的问题上 对他哥哥有所隐瞒
[28:06] Something else I noticed was this is the only letter where Hank’s mother and Riley are mentioned together. 另外 只有这封信里 同时提到了Hank的妈妈和Riley
[28:13] Well… whoever tore this up may have been trying to send a message of their own. 撕信这人 想要自己传递消息
[28:21] What,no NYPD announcement? I barely recognized the knock. 不先表明警察身份? 这敲门声我都快听不出是谁了
[28:24] Listen,I don’t have a lot of time. I gotta get back to work. 我比较忙 马上得回去工作
[28:28] But I want to talk about what’s going on with you. 但我还是想和你谈谈
[28:30] Excuse me? 什么?
[28:31] I followed you earlier. A temp agency? 我跟踪了你 你去职介所?
[28:34] Why didn’t you just tell me you were looking for a job? 你直接告诉我你在找工作不就得了?
[28:36] Don,you have got to stop following me,okay? Don 你别再跟踪我了 成吗?
[28:40] I am out of AA. I am sober. I am a grown woman. 我退出了戒酒互助会 我不再酗酒 我长大了
[28:43] Really? You’re giving me attitude after you lied on your application? 真的吗? 你在简历上做假还好意思冲我发火?
[28:46] What’d you do,walk in there and flash a badge and they just hand it to you? 你干了什么? 冲进去亮了警徽 然后他们就把简历给你了?
[28:49] What was I supposed to say? 那我该怎么写?
[28:51] You’re supposed to tell the truth,Sam. 你该如实写 Sam
[28:54] Lying about your prior arrests and your substance abuse problem is not the way to turn your life around. 你怎么能靠隐瞒前科和酗酒经历 来改变你的生活?
[28:59] Okay,I have tried doing it the right way. 坦诚相待 我试过的
[29:01] You want to know what happens when you try doing it the right way? 你想知道坦诚相待的结果吗?
[29:05] You get a bunch of “I am sorry,miss”es… 那就是一堆”很抱歉 小姐”
[29:07] I get it. I know it’s hard. 我明白 我知道很难
[29:08] I just… I feel like you have a second lease on life. 我只是觉得 这是你生命的第二次起点
[29:12] You have a chance to do whatever you want. 你有机会来做你想做的
[29:15] Says who? You and Dad? 谁说的? 你和老爸?
[29:18] You always knew what you were gonna do. You Flack men– you have NYPD in your blood. 你一直知道自己的未来 你是Flack家的人 你生来注定做警察
[29:23] But me? I was always the one– 我呢? 我永远是那个…
[29:25] Don’t give me the “I was always a screw-up” crap,okay? 别给我装出一付 “我是败家子”的样子 可以吗?
[29:28] Not too long ago,you had ideas. 不久之前 你还有你的理想
[29:33] What about your writing? 你不是在写东西吗?
[29:34] I thought you wanted to be a journalist. 我以为你想当个记者
[29:37] I understand where you’re coming from with this,but I made mistakes,Don. 我知道你的出发点 可是我犯了错 Don
[29:41] I don’t have the option of going that route anymore. 我失去了实现理想的机会
[29:44] Those days are over. Nobody wants to hire a girl with priors. 那些东西离我远了 没人愿意雇佣有前科的我
[29:48] I don’t want to see you give up on your dreams. 我不想看到你放弃自己的梦想
[29:49] Look,no offense,but can this rah-rah pep talk! 别嫌我话重 可你这些话又有什么用?
[29:54] You want to be honest… 你想要我坦诚?
[29:56] half the reason why you’re here is because you care about me,and I do appreciate that. 你来的原因 一半是你关心我 谢谢你
[30:00] But the other half is you feeling guilty for not coming around more often. 另一半 是因为先前你很少过来 你内疚了
[30:05] Just save yourself the trouble. 省省吧
[30:08] Let yourself out. 你走吧
[30:23] I found it odd that a low-paid ex-con like Nick Blount owned an expensive,exclusive sports wristband. 很可疑 前科犯Nick Blount收入不高 却有条昂贵的运动腕带
[30:28] So I took a little closer look at the company– Wyandotte Sports… 于是我查了这个公司 “Wyandotte体育”
[30:34] Says here they have a merchandising deal with Riley Frazier’s ADL team? 这里说他们和Riley Frazier在ADL联盟的球队 有供货合约?
[30:39] And the exact model bracelet that Nick Blount was wearing was made exclusively for Riley’s team, Nick Blount戴的腕带 就是专为Riley的球队生产的
[30:45] and only 20 people own them. 这腕带只有20个人有
[30:46] So how did Nick Blount get his hands on one? 那Nick Blount怎么会有一条的?
[30:48] Typically,the way that these merchandise deals work is that a company donates some apparel to the person that’s in charge of the team. 一般来说 厂方会给队里管事的人 送些产品
[30:55] So,in this case,that would be the coach. 在这起案子里 那就是教练了
[30:58] Yep. 对
[31:00] – Coach Gavin,the legend. – It gets more interesting. – Gavin教练 传奇人物 – 更有意思的是
[31:03] Riley Frazier committed to attending Redtown State College,right? Riley Frazier决定去Redtown州立学院 对吧?
[31:06] According to the letter that his brother sent to Angela, 可他哥哥在写给Angela的信里说
[31:09] he previously committed to going to Kansas. 他本来是要去堪萨斯的
[31:11] Kids change their college decisions all the time. 选学校嘛 孩子们总是变来变去的
[31:14] The timing of this is a little too suspicious. 但这时机有点太可疑了
[31:16] I did some homework. According to on-line sports sites, 我做了点功课 根据在线体育网站
[31:18] Riley has always stated publicly that his heart was set on Kansas, Riley一直对外宣称 他想去堪萨斯州立大学
[31:22] ’cause that was the favored choice of his brother. 因为这是他哥哥偏好的选择
[31:24] Now he suddenly changes his mind,after his brother’s arrested. 他哥哥一被捕 他就改主意了
[31:29] Sounds like a tug of war over Riley’s future,between Hank and Coach Gavin. 听起来像是Hank和Gavin教练之间 对于Riley的未来争执不下
[31:34] And ADL coaches are often used as go-betweens. ADL的教练通常会在中间调停
[31:36] Colleges and pro agents will often pay coaches like Gavin to deliver top players. 大学和职业经纪人通常会付钱给 像Gavin这样的教练以获得顶尖球员
[31:42] Gavin stands to make millions by hip-pocketing a superstar like Riley. Gavin身后有像Riley这样的明星 就可以轻松入得百万
[31:47] That’s all the motive in the world for Gavin to want Hank’s influence out of the way. 这是Gavin想要清除Hank影响的动机
[31:51] Took a closer look at the phone we found at Nick Blount’s apartment. 检查了在Nick Blount公寓发现的手机
[31:54] He made a call from that cell the night of the murder. 案发前一晚他用那手机打了个电话
[31:56] I’ll give you a hint who he called– it wasn’t Phil Jackson. 至于打给谁 给点提示–不是Phil Jackson (美著名篮球教练 现执教洛杉矶湖人队)
[32:01] Coach Gavin was the third person in Angela’s apartment. Gavin教练就是在Angela公寓的第三人
[32:03] But Hank had to know Gavin had motive to do this. Hank应该知道Gavin有动机杀人
[32:06] Why wouldn’t he say anything? 但为何他什么也没说?
[32:08] There’s only one reason that makes sense– ’cause he plans to do something about it. 只有一个原因讲得通-他对此自有计划
[32:31] All right,boys! 好的 孩子们!
[32:32] Good job! Good job! 不错! 打得不错!
[32:33] Bring it in! Bring it in! 过来! 过来!
[32:39] – Good job. – Thanks,Coach. – 干得好 – 多谢教练
[32:44] – Coach. – Looking good. – 教练 – 很不错
[32:46] Not too bad,huh? 还不赖吧?
[32:48] We gotta get Riley if you want to… 我们有Riley 如果你想…
[33:16] – Coach Gavin? – What? – Gavin教练? – 什么?
[33:17] Raise your hands up on your head. 举起手来放在脑后
[33:20] You’re under arrest for the murder of Angela Kelly. 你因谋杀Angela Kelly被捕
[33:24] Let it go,Hank. 放手 Hank
[33:26] You want to be a part of your brother’s life? 你希望能参与你弟弟的人生吗?
[33:28] Stay out of jail and be smart and let us handle this. 别再坐牢了 聪明点 让我们处理
[33:31] Hands behind your back. 手放到背后
[33:38] All right,let’s go. 好的 我们走
[33:54] Five city championships,24 All-Americans,seven NBA All-Stars… 5次市冠军 24次全美明星队 7次NBA全明星…
[34:01] three felonies. 3项重罪
[34:03] You know,whatever you’re accusing me of,I can assure you… 知道不 无论你指控我什么 我保证…
[34:05] Oh,this goes well beyond accusation. 这可不仅仅是指控了
[34:10] We matched your DNA to a blood drop at our crime scene. 你的DNA与犯罪现场的血滴相匹配
[34:20] All due respect,Detective,I think you’re full of crap. 恕我直言 警探 我觉得你这都是屁话
[34:24] No cuts on your hands,no abrasions. 你手上没有割伤和擦伤
[34:28] I’m guessing it was a bloody nose. 我想可能是鼻子出血
[34:35] You hired Nick because he worked with Angela. 你雇了Nick 因为他和Angela共事
[34:37] He had access to her apartment keys and could make copies. 他能拿到她公寓的钥匙做复制
[34:41] Still think I’m full of crap? 还觉得我说的都是屁话?
[34:42] How much did you pay Nick? 你给了Nick多少钱?
[34:44] Did you pay him with cash or with sports merchandise? 是现金还是运动产品?
[34:47] Whatever the price,it won’t be enough to save you. 无论价钱几何 肯定都救不了你
[34:51] As soon as Nick is conscious and able,he’ll tell us everything we need to know. 一旦Nick恢复意识 他将会说出一切
[34:55] Nick.
[34:59] Look,I simply paid him to plant drugs in Hank’s gym bag. 听着 我只是付钱 让他在Hank运动包里放毒品
[35:05] The plan was to make a call,violate his parole. 本来是计划报警 栽赃他违反假释条例
[35:10] That’s it. 就这样
[35:16] Nick… What are you doing here? Nick… 你在这儿做什么?
[35:31] She wasn’t supposed to be home. 她本不该在家的
[35:34] He wasn’t supposed to kill her. 他本不该杀了她的
[35:36] But you received a phone call from him. 但是你接到了他的电话
[35:38] I had no idea what had happened until I saw for myself. 直到亲眼所见 我才明白发生了什么
[35:43] You dumb-ass! Why did you do this? 你这个蠢货! 干吗这么做?
[35:45] Me? You’re the lookout,okay? 我? 你是放风的 好不?
[35:47] How was I supposed to know she was just going to walk in? 我怎么能知道她正好进来?
[35:50] Yo,if you don’t get off me… 放开我…
[35:57] Nick is a murderer,but you’re the one who made things go from bad to worse. Nick是凶手 但你让事情变得更糟
[36:01] You decided to fix things,by finishing what you went there to do. 你决定处理好后事 达到你原来的目的
[36:05] We are screwed,both of us,unless you help with this. 我们麻烦了 咱�z都跑不掉 除非你过来帮我
[36:17] So you staged that scene to pin it all on Hank. 所以你布置了现场 栽赃给Hank
[36:21] I just wanted Hank out of the way. 我只是不想Hank挡道
[36:23] He screwed up his own life. I didn’t want him screwing up Riley’s,too. 他毁了自己的人生 我不想他也毁了Riley的
[36:26] No,that’s not it. 不 才不是这样
[36:27] Come on,it wasn’t Riley’s life you care about,it’s his earning potential. 拜托 你才不关心Riley的人生呢 你只关心他能带来的收益
[36:32] People like you are gatekeepers. 你们这种人就好像看门人
[36:34] College decisions are important for players, 去哪所大学对于球员来说很重要
[36:37] but big business for coaches who can get players to sign with certain schools. 但对于能掌控球员选择的教练来说 更是笔大生意
[36:42] How much is Redtown State paying you? Redtown州立学院付了你多少?
[36:45] How much do you stand to make after Riley leaves college if you can steer him to the right professional agent? 如果你能操纵他签对职业经纪人 在Riley大学毕业后你能赚到多少?
[36:50] The right endorsement opportunities? 最合适的签约机会?
[36:52] Kids like Riley– they’re not just basketball players,they’re future millionaires. 像Riley这样的孩子–不只是篮球手 还是未来的百万富翁
[36:58] Meal tickets for leeches like you. 是你这种寄生虫的宿主
[37:04] I spent my life coaching kids. 我一生都在指导孩子们
[37:07] Teaching them the game. 教他们打球
[37:10] You know how many fall by the wayside? 你知道有多少人半途而废吗?
[37:12] You know how many pan out,become stars? 你知道有多少人最后成了明星吗?
[37:14] Do you know how many move one and forget about me? 你知道有多少人离开后就忘了我吗?
[37:18] Finding Riley was,for once,like winning the lottery. 发现Riley不易 就像是中了彩票
[37:26] Except in this case,you lose. 只是在这个案子里 你输了
[37:56] Detective Taylor. Taylor警探
[37:58] Never got a chance to thank you for everything you’ve done. 还没机会谢谢你做的一切
[38:01] – No need. But can I offer some advice? – Okay. – 不需要 我能给你点建议不? – 好的
[38:06] Hank’s trying. You gotta know that. Hank在努力 你得明白这点
[38:08] You can see it in his face that he hates disappointing you. 你能从他脸上看出 他不想让你失望
[38:11] Just imagine if basketball was taken away from you. 想象下如果把篮球从你身边剥夺
[38:15] With Angela’s death,he could easily turn back to bad influences right now. 因为Angela的死 也许他很容易就重新受到坏影响
[38:23] Don’t give up on him. 别放弃他
[38:56] Just so you know,I… I start rehab tomorrow. 只想让你知道 我… 我明天开始戒毒
[39:01] Detective Taylor said that he’s going to be checking in on me. Taylor警探说他会盯着我
[39:04] There’s something about that guy makes me think he’s serious. 我觉得他是认真的
[39:09] Okay. Well,go ahead,keep up the silent treatment. 好吧 继续 沉默以对
[39:14] You’re just afraid that if we play,you’ll get embarrassed. 你是害怕和我打球 会被羞辱得很惨
[39:16] People always said I was the better brother. 人们都说哥哥更好
[39:18] Better-looking,better at basketball,better-looking… 长得更帅 篮球打得更好 长得更帅…
[39:24] Now,if I remember correctly,last time we played,I won. 要是我没记错 上次我们打球是我赢了
[39:29] The last time we played? What’s the overall record? 上一次? 总记录是什么?
[39:32] I got like,what,953 wins to… 我赢了差不多有953次…
[39:35] I’m sorry,how many do you have again? 不好意思 你赢了多少次来着?
[39:37] * *Feedback,feedback,feedback,feedback,feedback,feedback
[39:39] Check ball. 接球
[39:41] *I don’t need no introduction,you know me *
[39:43] *I don’t need to be someone I’m not,you know me *
[39:46] *I ain’t talkin’ about these people around me that’s phony *
[39:49] *I’m talkin’ about when there was just you and me only *
[39:51] *I guess it all worked out,made us who we are *
[39:54] *Chicks think it looks cool,I’ll take the scars *
[39:57] *We do whatever today,we make it to tomorrow *
[39:59] *Grandmamma taught me well,shake it off *
[40:02] *Shake it off,shake it off,let ’em talk. *
[40:11] I got you something. 有东西送你
[40:13] I don’t take things from strangers. 我不接受陌生人的东西
[40:16] Please take it. 收下吧
[40:26] – Look,I appreciate the gift… – It’s not a gift. It’s a job. – 听着 谢谢你的礼物… – 不是礼物 是份工作
[40:31] You got me a job with the NYPD? 你在纽约警局给我找了份工作?
[40:33] Well,slow down. 别急别急
[40:35] I don’t want you in my precinct any more than you want me in your hair. 我不想你进局子的程度 更甚于你恨我的程度
[40:38] It’s with the Executive Office of Media Relations for the NYPD. 是纽约警局的媒体关系部的职位
[40:41] They need people with journalism backgrounds. 他们需要有新闻业背景的人
[40:43] They had an opening,I called in a favor. 正好有个职位 我就帮忙打了个电话
[40:47] Why are you doing this for me? 干吗为我这么做?
[40:49] This is what siblings do. 兄妹之间就该如此
[40:51] They look out– good times and bad. 互相照料– 无论顺境或是逆境
[40:58] Look,I… I don’t know,I mean,what if I screw up? 听着… 我不知道 我是说 如果我弄砸了呢?
[41:01] Won’t that reflect bad on you? 不会对你有什么坏影响吧?
[41:02] Just take the job. 接受这份工作吧
[41:04] Sometimes nepotism is a good thing. 有时”上面有人”还真是件好事
[41:08] It’s not a handout. 不是施舍
[41:09] Just an opportunity for you to get back on track with some of those dreams of yours. 只是个让你有重回梦想之路的机会
[41:13] Become the next Lesley Stahl like you always talked about. 成为你常提到的Lesley Stahl第二 (CBS资深电视新闻女记者)
[41:17] That would make you Andy Rooney. 那你就是Andy Rooney (CBS节目主持人)
[41:20] I’ll take it. 没问题
[41:23] most interesting people in the world… And if you happen to do an expos茅 on the 如果你正好想报道世界上最有趣的人…
[41:28] your brother’s not above doing interviews. 你老哥我肯定接受采访
[41:31] Yeah. 是啊
[41:33] – Got a minute? – Yep. – 有空不? – 当然
[41:39] CSI:NY Season 08Episode 05
犯罪现场调查·纽约篇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第8季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第8季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme