Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第8季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第8季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:22] *Hey! Ho! Let’s go! *
[00:24] *Hey! Ho! Let’s go! *
[00:27] *Hey! Ho! Let’s go! *
[00:29] *Hey! Ho! Let’s go! *
[00:32] *They’re forming in a straight line*
[00:34] *They’re going through a tight wind*
[00:36] *The kids are losing their minds*
[00:39] *The Blitzkrieg Bop*
[00:42] *They’re piling in the backseat*
[00:44] *They generate steam heat *
[00:47] *Pulsating to the backbeat*
[00:49] *The Blitzkrieg Bop*
[00:52] *Hey,ho,let’s go*
[00:54] *Shoot ’em in the back now… *
[00:57] Careful,my man. You look like you’re falling in love. 伙计 留神哦 我看你要沦陷了
[00:59] Oh,yeah? With that track suit,you look like frickin’ Ali G.
[01:02] Oh,yeah. Indahouse. That’s what I’m talking about! 可不是吗 完全就是<谁与争疯>的剧情! 根据英国C4电视喜剧节目 改编的电影
[01:05] No,seriously. Look around. 我说真的 你看看周围
[01:06] Every guy in here is drooling over her,and she’s only got eyes for you. 每个男人都对她垂涎三尺 但是她对你情有独钟
[01:12] *They’re piling in the backseat*
[01:14] *Hey,they generate steam heat*
[01:17] *Pulsating to the backbeat*
[01:19] *The Blitzkrieg Bop*
[01:22] *Hey! Ho! Let’s go! *
[01:25] *Hey! Ho! Let’s go! *
[01:43] Thank you. 谢谢
[01:56] Excuse me,Officer. 打扰一下 警官
[01:59] Sergeant. 是警士
[02:00] Sorry,Sergeant. I’m looking for Danny Messer. 不好意思 警士 我找下Danny Messer
[02:03] He’s my husband. At least I think he is. 他是我老公 至少我觉得还算是我老公
[02:06] I haven’t seen him in days. 我好几天没看到他人了
[02:08] You trying to break my heart? 你是想让我伤心吗?
[02:15] Get an I.D.? 知道死者身份了吗?
[02:16] Michael Schaefer,21-year-old Brooklyn City College student. Michael Schaefer 21岁 布鲁克林城市学院的学生
[02:21] – What about the girl? – She found the body. – 那姑娘呢? – 她发现尸体的
[02:24] Claims that she and the vic left the club she was playing last night and came back to the apartment. 说她和死者昨晚一起离开 她工作的俱乐部回到公寓
[02:30] Probably thought it was the luckiest night of his life. 他多半觉得是他这辈子最幸运的一晚了
[02:33] Unfortunately,it was also his last. 不幸的是 也是最后一晚 我不是大香菜 短发的雯子
[03:18] csi:ny Season 08 Episode 02
[03:39] Hey,stranger. So you’re back. 嗨 看看这是谁回来了
[03:42] It’s official. 正式回归了
[03:43] I talked to Sinclair yesterday. 我昨天和Sinclair谈过了
[03:46] Retirement papers have already been pulled. 退休文件都撤回了
[03:48] Great. That’s great news. Welcome back. 太好了 真是好消息 欢迎回归
[03:50] Oh,hey,Mac. We missed you. 嗨 Mac 我们都很想你
[03:52] See,I told you he’d be back. 看到没有 我就跟你说他会回来的
[03:54] You did? You didn’t say that. 有吗? 你没说过嘛
[03:56] Yeah,I did. I said he’d be back. 当然有了 我说他会回来的
[03:57] I said that,but whatever. 是我说的好不好 不过随便了
[03:59] Yeah,no,I said you’d be back. 才不是 是我说的
[04:01] All right,all right. Are you two done? 好了好了 你们俩有完没完?
[04:02] We have a dead body here that needs to be processed. 这还有具尸体等着我们处理
[04:05] Obvious signs of forced entry. 很明显有人破窗而入
[04:07] Probably gonna want to pheno these shards of glass. 可能得用苯酚分析那些玻璃碎片
[04:09] There’s,uh,no usable prints,and,uh… 没什么可提取的指纹 还有…
[04:11] Uh,are you working the crime scene or me? 这现场是你分析 还是我来?
[04:13] Nah,go ahead. Do your thing. 你来 你请
[04:17] I’ll just go check on the canvass. 我去看看那边有没有问出什么线索
[04:22] – He misses all this. – Yeah. – 他放不下之前的工作 – 是啊
[04:32] Why don’t you take a deep breath? 你试着深呼吸好吗
[04:35] Relax,all right? 放松 好吧?
[04:37] Okay. 好的
[04:38] Do you remember hearing anything? Any yelling? An argument? 你回想一下有没有听到什么声音? 比如叫喊声? 争吵?
[04:41] Someone trying to break in? 或者有人强行闯入?
[04:43] No. No,just a gunshot. I came out of Michael’s room,and I… 没有 只有一声枪响我冲出Michael的房间 然后我…
[04:48] I found him on the f-floor. 我就看到他躺在地上
[04:51] I-I tried to… hold his head up. 我试着抱住他的头
[04:55] I didn’t… I didn’t know what to do. I’m sorry. 我不知道不知道该做什么 我很抱歉
[04:58] That’s all right. 没事的
[05:00] I just… I can’t believe this is happening. 我只是不敢相信发生这种事
[05:05] I…can’t believe he’s dead. 我不相信他就这么死了
[05:07] She found him; called it in. 她发现的尸体 然后报了警
[05:10] The victim live here alone? 死者是一个人住吗?
[05:12] Roommate’s name is Josh Herman. 有一个室友叫Josh Herman
[05:14] Apparently they’ve been best friends since grade school. 他们从小学起就是最好的朋友
[05:16] Was he here at the time of the shooting? 事情发生的时候 他在公寓里吗?
[05:18] Not sure. We’re still trying to track him down. 不知道 我们还没找到他
[05:23] Defensive bruising on the arms. 手臂上有自卫造成的瘀伤
[05:26] Here. 看这里
[05:34] Stellate tearing around the wound. 伤口附近有星状撕裂
[05:37] Victim struggled with his attacker before being shot at close range. 死者被近距离枪击前 和凶手搏斗过
[05:43] We,we know robbery wasn’t a motive. 显然动机不是抢劫
[05:46] So what was? 那动机是什么呢?
[05:53] I was asleep in Michael’s room when it happened. 事情发生时 我在Michael的房间睡觉
[06:02] Michael!
[06:05] Michael!
[06:10] Michael?
[06:12] Oh,my God. Michael. Michael. 噢 天哪 Michael Michael
[06:16] Just take your time. I know this must be hard for you. 别着急 我知道你一定不好受
[06:21] How long did you know Michael? 你认识Michael多久了?
[06:23] Only a few weeks. 几周而已
[06:26] We met at the… the music store where I work. 我们在我工作的唱片店认识的
[06:28] He was with his roommate Josh. 他和他的室友Josh在一起
[06:32] Sure,they formed later,but the Pistols captured the image. 没错 他们后来才成立的 但”性手枪”完全捕获了画面感 “性手枪”是英国最有影响力的朋克摇滚组合
[06:34] The sex,the drugs,the rock and roll. 性爱 毒品 还有摇滚
[06:36] Not the rock and roll. That’s where you’re wrong. 才不是摇滚 你从这里就错了
[06:38] But sure,they had the music. 但不管怎样 他们的音乐很不错
[06:39] No doubt about it,but the punk sound didn’t start with them. 这没错 但是朋克曲风不是从他们开始的
[06:42] Title goes to the Kinks. 1964. 1964年的专辑</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[06:45]</td> <td class="td-2">Actually,you’re both right.</td> <td class="td-3">事实上 你们俩都没错</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[06:48]</td> <td class="td-2">Image and sound are equally important.</td> <td class="td-3">画面和音质同等重要</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[06:50]</td> <td class="td-2">Of course,that also makes you both wrong.</td> <td class="td-3">当然 这么说的话 你俩又都错了</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[06:53]</td> <td class="td-2">So was the first punk band,then?</td> <td class="td-3">那你觉得哪支乐队是朋克的鼻祖?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[06:54]</td> <td class="td-2">Easy. The Ramones.</td> <td class="td-3">很简单 The Ramones</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[06:56]</td> <td class="td-2">First to incorporate the sound and the image.</td> <td class="td-3">第一支融合了画面和音质的乐队</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[06:59]</td> <td class="td-2">She’s right.</td> <td class="td-3">她说得没错</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[07:00]</td> <td class="td-2">Founded right here in Forest Hills,Queens,1974.</td> <td class="td-3">1974年就在这里 皇后区的森林山组建的</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[07:04]</td> <td class="td-2">Before the Sex Pistols.</td> <td class="td-3">比”性手枪”要早</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[07:07]</td> <td class="td-2">Are you any good?</td> <td class="td-3">你摇滚玩的怎样?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[07:09]</td> <td class="td-2">Sound a lot better coming off a set of strings like that,but,um…</td> <td class="td-3">要是有那样一把顺手的吉他 效果绝对更好 但是…</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[07:13]</td> <td class="td-2">yeah,I know how to get it on.</td> <td class="td-3">现在 我也一样能控制现场</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[07:16]</td> <td class="td-2">Miranda,there’s a guy in the back that could use a little help.</td> <td class="td-3">Miranda 后面有人需要指点一下</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[07:19]</td> <td class="td-2">Sure.</td> <td class="td-3">没问题</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[07:31]</td> <td class="td-2">Sounds like the two of you really hit it off.</td> <td class="td-3">这么说你们俩算是一见钟情了</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[07:34]</td> <td class="td-2">Did Michael and Josh have any problems?</td> <td class="td-3">Michael和Josh之间有什么矛盾吗?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[07:36]</td> <td class="td-2">No.</td> <td class="td-3">没有</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[07:38]</td> <td class="td-2">You know,they were like brothers,you know.</td> <td class="td-3">他俩好的就像亲兄弟</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[07:43]</td> <td class="td-2">We found close to $300 in 20s on the floor next to Michael’s body.</td> <td class="td-3">Michael的尸体旁找到了面值20元 总共300美元的现金</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[07:48]</td> <td class="td-2">Did he owe anybody any money that you know of?</td> <td class="td-3">据你所知 他欠什么人钱吗?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[07:51]</td> <td class="td-2">No. I mean,if anything,it was the opposite.</td> <td class="td-3">没有 要有 也是别人欠他钱</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[07:54]</td> <td class="td-2">He… he seemed like he was doing pretty well.</td> <td class="td-3">他…感觉他手头很宽裕</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[08:00]</td> <td class="td-2">I can’t believe you have this song.</td> <td class="td-3">真不敢相信 你有这首歌</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[08:05]</td> <td class="td-2">Get out. You bought the Gibson?</td> <td class="td-3">开玩笑吧 你买了吉布森吉他?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[08:09]</td> <td class="td-2">I thought you said you didn’t play.</td> <td class="td-3">你不是说你不玩吉他吗</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[08:11]</td> <td class="td-2">Well,it’s not for me; it’s for you.</td> <td class="td-3">我买给你的</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[08:14]</td> <td class="td-2">What?</td> <td class="td-3">什么?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[08:17]</td> <td class="td-2">Michael,seriously?</td> <td class="td-3">Michael 你说真的?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[08:20]</td> <td class="td-2">Ah,it’s… it’s okay. I wanted to do it.</td> <td class="td-3">没什么大不了的 我愿意</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[08:23]</td> <td class="td-2">Hey,look,it doesn’t have to mean anything if you don’t want it to.</td> <td class="td-3">听着 如果你不想要 也没什么关系</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[08:28]</td> <td class="td-2">No.</td> <td class="td-3">我明白</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[08:30]</td> <td class="td-2">No,Michael,it… it does.</td> <td class="td-3">但是 Michael 这对我来说意义重大</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[08:35]</td> <td class="td-2">It means everything.</td> <td class="td-3">对我来说就是一切</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[08:46]</td> <td class="td-2">That’s quite an expensive gift from someone you just met.</td> <td class="td-3">对刚认识不久的人来说 绝对是份大礼</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[08:50]</td> <td class="td-2">He didn’t even have to do it.</td> <td class="td-3">他没必要送我吉他的</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[08:55]</td> <td class="td-2">I was already falling for him.</td> <td class="td-3">我早就爱上他了</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[08:59]</td> <td class="td-2">He was so different from all the guys I’m used to.</td> <td class="td-3">他和我之前认识的人都不一样</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[09:02]</td> <td class="td-2">He was… sweet,genuine. Honest.</td> <td class="td-3">他那么体贴 真诚 坦白</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[09:12]</td> <td class="td-2">I can’t imagine how anyone would want to hurt him.</td> <td class="td-3">我没办法想象有人会想伤害他</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[09:23]</td> <td class="td-2">Tyler,I’m your mama.</td> <td class="td-3">Tyler 是我 妈妈</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[09:24]</td> <td class="td-2">I meddle. That’s what I do.</td> <td class="td-3">我又管闲事了 但我就是这样的</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[09:26]</td> <td class="td-2">So what’s up with the new roommate? What happened to the old one?</td> <td class="td-3">怎么又换室友了? 原来那个怎么了?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[09:30]</td> <td class="td-2">20,40,60.</td> <td class="td-3"></td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[09:33]</td> <td class="td-2">– Pleasure doing business with you. – Yeah.</td> <td class="td-3">– 跟你合作真愉快 – 可不是吗</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[09:35]</td> <td class="td-2">Anybody ever tell you that money cannot buy you happiness?</td> <td class="td-3">有人跟你说过金钱买不到幸福吗?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[09:37]</td> <td class="td-2">Ah,you want to bet?</td> <td class="td-3">咱打赌呗?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[09:39]</td> <td class="td-2">Okay,never mind. I’ll talk to you at lunch. Bye.</td> <td class="td-3">好吧 没关系 我们午饭时间再谈吧 拜拜</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[09:41]</td> <td class="td-2">Okay,what was that all about?</td> <td class="td-3">刚才那是怎么回事?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[09:43]</td> <td class="td-2">– What? – Sheldon,money.</td> <td class="td-3">– 什么怎么回事? – Sheldon啦 钱啦</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[09:45]</td> <td class="td-2">Hawkes had him pegged coming back November 30 or earlier.</td> <td class="td-3">Hawkes赌Mac11月30日前会回来</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[09:49]</td> <td class="td-2">Which means you must have had him coming back after November 30.</td> <td class="td-3">那就是说你押他11月30日前不会回来</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[09:52]</td> <td class="td-2">– Uh,kind of,yeah. – What do you mean,kind of?</td> <td class="td-3">– 差不多吧 – 差不多? 什么意思?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[09:55]</td> <td class="td-2">Uh,kind of,as in… um,never.</td> <td class="td-3">差不多… 就是… 不会</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[09:59]</td> <td class="td-2">You mean you thought Mac Taylor was never coming back to this crime lab?</td> <td class="td-3">你觉得Mac Taylor不会再回到实验室?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[10:02]</td> <td class="td-2">How come you didn’t let me in on this bet?</td> <td class="td-3">打这种赌怎么不叫我啊?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[10:04]</td> <td class="td-2">I’d have cleaned up on all you fools.</td> <td class="td-3">肯定能把你这个笨蛋的钱赢光</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[10:15]</td> <td class="td-2">Any word from Flack on the whereabouts of the vic’s roommate?</td> <td class="td-3">Flack有没有提到死者室友的下落?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[10:18]</td> <td class="td-2">Josh Herman? Still in the wind.</td> <td class="td-3">Josh Herman? 还没找到</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[10:20]</td> <td class="td-2">You thinking he had something to do with it?</td> <td class="td-3">你觉得他有牵连?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[10:22]</td> <td class="td-2">Well,possible suspect.</td> <td class="td-3">对 潜在的嫌犯</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[10:25]</td> <td class="td-2">Hopefully not another victim.</td> <td class="td-3">但愿不是另一个受害者</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[10:28]</td> <td class="td-2">They were roommates.</td> <td class="td-3">他们是室友</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[10:29]</td> <td class="td-2">If he did have something to do with it,I’m not sure why he’d have to break the window.</td> <td class="td-3">就算他要干些什么 也犯不上破窗而入?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[10:33]</td> <td class="td-2">Well,we’re sending the photos and physical description to the media,so I’ll keep you posted.</td> <td class="td-3">我们把照片和体征描述发给媒体 有进展通知你</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[10:40]</td> <td class="td-2">No “Good to see you,Mac? ” Uh,”Welcome back to the lab?”</td> <td class="td-3">不准备说”很高兴见到你 Mac”? 或是”欢迎回来”?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[10:44]</td> <td class="td-2">Nothing?</td> <td class="td-3">不表示一下?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[10:47]</td> <td class="td-2">I never thought you were gone in the first place.</td> <td class="td-3">从一开始我就知道你不会走</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[11:03]</td> <td class="td-2">Mac Taylor.</td> <td class="td-3"></td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[11:05]</td> <td class="td-2">Now,there’s a sight for sore eyes.</td> <td class="td-3">见到你真开心</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[11:08]</td> <td class="td-2">It’s good to be back,Sid.</td> <td class="td-3">回来真好 Sid</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[11:09]</td> <td class="td-2">– So,what’s it like? – What is what like?</td> <td class="td-3">– 感觉如何? – 什么感觉如何?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[11:12]</td> <td class="td-2">On the outside.</td> <td class="td-3">换做别的工作</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[11:14]</td> <td class="td-2">You made it,man– you were free.</td> <td class="td-3">你做到了 伙计― 你自由了</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[11:17]</td> <td class="td-2">What did that feel like?</td> <td class="td-3">那种感觉如何?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[11:19]</td> <td class="td-2">It felt good. I’m very happy with what I accomplished.</td> <td class="td-3">感觉不错 我对取得的成绩感到高兴</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[11:22]</td> <td class="td-2">But yet,here you are,back inside.</td> <td class="td-3">可你又回来了</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[11:26]</td> <td class="td-2">It means you’re institutionalized. You realize that,don’t you?</td> <td class="td-3">意味着你又重回牢笼了 你知道吗?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[11:30]</td> <td class="td-2">These walls are funny,you know?</td> <td class="td-3">这些牢笼很有趣 明白吗?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[11:32]</td> <td class="td-2">First you hate ’em,then you get used to ’em,and pretty soon,you start to depend on ’em.</td> <td class="td-3">开始你讨厌它们 然后习惯它们 再后来 你逐渐离不开它们 这句台词出自影片<肖申克的救赎>里 对监狱的描述</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[11:40]</td> <td class="td-2">Sid?</td> <td class="td-3"></td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[11:42]</td> <td class="td-2">I,uh,confirmed your suspicions regarding the victim’s defensive bruising and the close-contact nature of the gunshot wounds.</td> <td class="td-3">你对死者身上防卫伤和近距枪伤的怀疑 经我判断是对的</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[11:50]</td> <td class="td-2">There was a struggle.</td> <td class="td-3">发生了打斗</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[11:51]</td> <td class="td-2">Yes,but on further examination of the body,</td> <td class="td-3">对 但进一步检查尸体后</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[11:54]</td> <td class="td-2">I found a small entrance wound close to the victim’s armpit.</td> <td class="td-3">我在死者腋下 发现了一个小的射入口</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[12:08]</td> <td class="td-2">So,what we thought at the scene was a close-contact entrance wound was really an exit wound.</td> <td class="td-3">我们在现场判断的近距离射入口 其实是射出口</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[12:14]</td> <td class="td-2">Means there’s still a bullet at the crime scene.</td> <td class="td-3">就是说现场还有1枚弹头</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[12:17]</td> <td class="td-2"><i>I also found a dark smudge on the side of the victim’s face.</i></td> <td class="td-3">我还在死者的脸上发现了一块污点</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[12:24]</td> <td class="td-2">Took a sample,sent it upstairs.</td> <td class="td-3">已经取样送楼上了</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[12:27]</td> <td class="td-2">And what was that you were working on?</td> <td class="td-3">那边是什么情况?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[12:29]</td> <td class="td-2">A piece of skin.</td> <td class="td-3">是一块皮肤</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[12:30]</td> <td class="td-2">Found it attached to the victim’s clothing.</td> <td class="td-3">粘在了死者衣服上</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[12:38]</td> <td class="td-2">Is that some kind of reptile or a fish?</td> <td class="td-3">像是爬行动物或是鱼的皮肤?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[12:41]</td> <td class="td-2">Yes,you’re correct.</td> <td class="td-3">对的</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[12:43]</td> <td class="td-2">It’s from a reptile.</td> <td class="td-3">是爬行动物</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[12:47]</td> <td class="td-2">It’s good to be back.</td> <td class="td-3">回来真好</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[13:32]</td> <td class="td-2">Now,this,I missed.</td> <td class="td-3">我怀念这里</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[13:35]</td> <td class="td-2">Adam.</td> <td class="td-3"></td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[13:36]</td> <td class="td-2">Hey,boss.</td> <td class="td-3">头儿你好</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[13:39]</td> <td class="td-2">Welcome back.</td> <td class="td-3">欢迎回来</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[13:40]</td> <td class="td-2">You want to tell me what’s going on here?</td> <td class="td-3">这是干嘛呢?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[13:43]</td> <td class="td-2">Okay,well…I was processing Miranda’s shirt for blood.</td> <td class="td-3">我在分析Miranda衣服上的血</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[13:46]</td> <td class="td-2">I found microscopic tears in the fabric.</td> <td class="td-3">在布料上发现了小的破洞</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[13:49]</td> <td class="td-2">Could’ve caught her clothing on something.</td> <td class="td-3">她的衣服可能是刮到什么东西了</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[13:51]</td> <td class="td-2">The fray pattern should suggest whether or not it was snagged.</td> <td class="td-3">依磨损的形式 可以推测出是不是刮破的</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[13:54]</td> <td class="td-2">In addition to it being snagged,I also found evidence that suggests that it was cut.</td> <td class="td-3">除了刮破的可能 我还发现了证据 显示它是被剪切的</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[14:00]</td> <td class="td-2">Now,all the tests that I’ve run– with</td> <td class="td-3">我用了钢丝刷 砂纸 刀 剪刀做模拟</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[14:04]</td> <td class="td-2">have all resulted in either fraying or cutting…</td> <td class="td-3">要么只是刮破 要么只是剪切</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[14:11]</td> <td class="td-2">but not both.</td> <td class="td-3">不会两者兼有</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[14:13]</td> <td class="td-2">Till now.</td> <td class="td-3">除了这次</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[14:14]</td> <td class="td-2">T-shirt was cut by</td> <td class="td-3">衣服是被碎玻璃弄破的</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[14:16]</td> <td class="td-2">looks like Miranda was lying about how she got into Michael’s apartment last night.</td> <td class="td-3">昨晚究竟如何进Michael的屋 Miranda说谎了</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[14:34]</td> <td class="td-2">I wasn’t lying.</td> <td class="td-3">我没骗人</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[14:37]</td> <td class="td-2">I was… I was covered in Michael’s blood. He was still lying there dead.</td> <td class="td-3">我身上全是Michael的血 他就躺在那里</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[14:39]</td> <td class="td-2">I guess I…</td> <td class="td-3">我猜我是…</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[14:43]</td> <td class="td-2">I don’t…I don’t know,I guess I just forgot.</td> <td class="td-3">说不清 我说不清 我可能是忘了</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[14:45]</td> <td class="td-2"><i>You forgot you broke in to your boyfriend’s apartment,</i></td> <td class="td-3">你忘记了你破窗闯进你男友的屋子?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[14:47]</td> <td class="td-2">where he was later murdered while you were conveniently asleep in his back bedroom,is that right?</td> <td class="td-3">之后你正巧在公寓后面的卧室睡觉 他就被害了?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[14:53]</td> <td class="td-2">I was in shock. I-I wasn’t thinking straight.</td> <td class="td-3">我吓坏了 我思维有点混乱</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[14:55]</td> <td class="td-2">About the break-in or about the murder?</td> <td class="td-3">关于入室还是关于谋杀?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[14:56]</td> <td class="td-2">You think I broke in to Michael’s apartment,shot him,ran off to hide the gun somewhere,</td> <td class="td-3">你认为我闯入Michael的屋 开枪射杀他 然后跑到别处把枪藏起来</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[15:01]</td> <td class="td-2">then came back into his apartment and smeared blood all over myself and called 911?</td> <td class="td-3">再回到他的公寓 把血涂到身上 之后打911报警?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[15:04]</td> <td class="td-2">– Is that it? – I don’t know,is that it?</td> <td class="td-3">– 是吗? – 我不知道 是吗?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[15:06]</td> <td class="td-2">Oh,you’re twisted.</td> <td class="td-3">不可理喻</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[15:09]</td> <td class="td-2">Sit down.</td> <td class="td-3">坐下</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[15:11]</td> <td class="td-2">I said,sit down.</td> <td class="td-3">我说了 坐下</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[15:27]</td> <td class="td-2">You know,I listened to a couple of your songs,saw a couple performances online,</td> <td class="td-3">我听了你的一些歌 在线看了你的演出视频</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[15:32]</td> <td class="td-2">and you have a theme going of anger,frustration… emptiness.</td> <td class="td-3">你的表演贯穿着愤怒 沮丧 空虚这些情绪</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[15:39]</td> <td class="td-2">Did something happen to you when you were younger?</td> <td class="td-3">你的童年时期发生了什么?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[15:41]</td> <td class="td-2">Did you happen to lose someone? Someone close?</td> <td class="td-3">失去了至亲的人?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[15:45]</td> <td class="td-2">I’d like to leave.</td> <td class="td-3">我想走了</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[15:48]</td> <td class="td-2">Mother? Father? Sibling,maybe?</td> <td class="td-3">母亲? 父亲? 还是兄弟姐妹?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[15:50]</td> <td class="td-2">Are we done?</td> <td class="td-3">说完了吗?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[15:52]</td> <td class="td-2">No,we’re not done. Tell me what happened last night,Miranda.</td> <td class="td-3">还没 告诉我昨晚发生了什么 Miranda</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[15:54]</td> <td class="td-2">I didn’t kill him!</td> <td class="td-3">不是我杀的</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[15:56]</td> <td class="td-2">We both know you broke into his apartment; I have evidence to prove it.</td> <td class="td-3">我们都清楚你破窗进入他的房间 我有证据</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[15:59]</td> <td class="td-2">So tell me what happened.</td> <td class="td-3">告诉我 发生了什么</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[16:02]</td> <td class="td-2">Michael lost his keys at the club.</td> <td class="td-3">Michael的钥匙丢在会所了</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[16:06]</td> <td class="td-2">I can’t believe this– I think I lost my keys.</td> <td class="td-3">完蛋了 我的钥匙好像丢了</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[16:12]</td> <td class="td-2">Sorry.</td> <td class="td-3">对不起</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[16:17]</td> <td class="td-2">Hold on.</td> <td class="td-3">别急</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[16:20]</td> <td class="td-2">Uh,okay,uh,where are you going?</td> <td class="td-3">你这是上哪呢?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[16:28]</td> <td class="td-2">Fire escape.</td> <td class="td-3">安全梯</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[16:30]</td> <td class="td-2">Wait– what are you doing? This is dangerous.</td> <td class="td-3">小心 你要干什么? 太危险了</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[16:33]</td> <td class="td-2">What are you doing?</td> <td class="td-3">你要干什么?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[16:38]</td> <td class="td-2">Okay,yeah…I didn’t think of that one.</td> <td class="td-3">成 算我想象力有限</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[16:45]</td> <td class="td-2">What about his roommate Josh? Where was he?</td> <td class="td-3">他的室友Josh呢? 他当时在哪?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[16:47]</td> <td class="td-2">He said he was gonna crash at a friend’s place– I don’t have a name.</td> <td class="td-3">他说他要去朋友家过夜 叫什么名我不知道</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[16:50]</td> <td class="td-2">You could’ve told me all this before,you know.</td> <td class="td-3">之前怎么不告诉我们?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[16:52]</td> <td class="td-2">Yeah,yeah,well,I didn’t,okay?</td> <td class="td-3">好吧 我现在说了</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[16:56]</td> <td class="td-2">Look… I’m sorry,I just…</td> <td class="td-3">对不起…</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[17:02]</td> <td class="td-2">I didn’t think you’d believe me. I’ve gotten in trouble before.</td> <td class="td-3">我没想到你能相信我 我以前也惹过不少麻烦</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[17:05]</td> <td class="td-2">Shoplifting… fake I.D.– nothing that forecasts murder.</td> <td class="td-3">商店行窃 使用假身份证 这些都不至于演变到谋杀</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[17:11]</td> <td class="td-2">But I could be wrong.</td> <td class="td-3">但我也可能错了</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[17:16]</td> <td class="td-2">It was my dad who died.</td> <td class="td-3">去世的是我爸爸</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[17:20]</td> <td class="td-2">Car accident. I was,um… I was 16.</td> <td class="td-3">车祸 我当时… 16岁</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[17:27]</td> <td class="td-2">He,uh… he would’ve liked Michael.</td> <td class="td-3">他肯定会喜欢Michael的</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[17:31]</td> <td class="td-2">My father.</td> <td class="td-3">我爸爸</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[17:36]</td> <td class="td-2">He would’ve approved.</td> <td class="td-3">他肯定很愿意我们在一起的</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[17:48]</td> <td class="td-2">We like her for it?</td> <td class="td-3">信她说的吗?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[17:50]</td> <td class="td-2">Not sure.</td> <td class="td-3">不确定</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[17:52]</td> <td class="td-2">Everything she’s saying is supported by the evidence.</td> <td class="td-3">她所说的都有证据能证明</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[17:56]</td> <td class="td-2">Where are we on the roommate?</td> <td class="td-3">室友那边呢?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[17:57]</td> <td class="td-2">I checked with Brooklyn City College,where Josh is a student.</td> <td class="td-3">我联系了布鲁克林学院 Josh是那的学生</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[18:00]</td> <td class="td-2">He was a no-show at all his classes today.</td> <td class="td-3">他今天缺席了所有的课程</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[18:02]</td> <td class="td-2">I tried tracking him through his financials– there was no recent ATM or credit card activity.</td> <td class="td-3">财务方面我也查了 他最近没有用ATM机或信用卡</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[18:07]</td> <td class="td-2">But he does have just over 12 grand in a savings account.</td> <td class="td-3">但他刚在储蓄帐户里存了1万2千美金</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[18:11]</td> <td class="td-2">Where does a college kid like him get money like that?</td> <td class="td-3">他那样的大学生哪来那么多钱?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[18:14]</td> <td class="td-2">I could think of a few ways,none of which are legal.</td> <td class="td-3">想来想去 都不是合法路数</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[18:17]</td> <td class="td-2">Also,I spoke to a number of witnesses at the nightclub who saw Michael and Josh together.</td> <td class="td-3">当晚会所里有人看到Michael和Josh在一起 我找这些人谈了</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[18:21]</td> <td class="td-2">Apparently,they were having quite a time– especially Josh.</td> <td class="td-3">他们确实玩了个尽兴 尤其是Josh</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[18:24]</td> <td class="td-2">He was throwing around all kinds of money,buying everybody at the bar drinks.</td> <td class="td-3">他疯狂花钱 请全场喝酒</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[18:27]</td> <td class="td-2">Clearly,things took a turn for the worse.</td> <td class="td-3">看来事情往坏的一面发展了</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[18:29]</td> <td class="td-2">We got alarms out on him?</td> <td class="td-3">发全境通告了吗?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[18:30]</td> <td class="td-2">All five boroughs.</td> <td class="td-3">已在全市5个区内通告了</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[18:31]</td> <td class="td-2">Expand it to the Tri-state area.</td> <td class="td-3">扩大到三州区域</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[18:33]</td> <td class="td-2">Let’s find him.</td> <td class="td-3">找到他</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[18:42]</td> <td class="td-2">You got it.</td> <td class="td-3">明白</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[18:44]</td> <td class="td-2">Hey,Mac– results on the smudge Sid collected from the victim’s face.</td> <td class="td-3">嗨 Mac Sid在死者脸部发现的污迹有结果了</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[18:49]</td> <td class="td-2">Ink,glass cleaner,mineral oil… auto degreaser.</td> <td class="td-3">墨水 玻璃清洁剂 矿物油… 汽车去污剂</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[18:52]</td> <td class="td-2">Yeah. I’m not sure what it means,either.</td> <td class="td-3">我也不知道是什么</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[18:54]</td> <td class="td-2">This,however,might be helpful.</td> <td class="td-3">但是这个可能有用</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[18:56]</td> <td class="td-2">Its primary use is as a tattoo aftercare lotion.</td> <td class="td-3">主要用做纹身后修护液</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[18:59]</td> <td class="td-2">I don’t recall Sid saying our victim had a tattoo.</td> <td class="td-3">我记得Sid没说过死者有纹身</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[19:02]</td> <td class="td-2">Could mean our victim’s roommate Josh Herman recently got one,though.</td> <td class="td-3">也许是死者室友Josh Herman最近纹了一个</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[19:05]</td> <td class="td-2">You get the name of the tattoo parlor this lotion came from?</td> <td class="td-3">知道这修护液是哪家纹身店的吗?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[19:08]</td> <td class="td-2">Mac… you haven’t been gone so long that we’ve forgotten how to do this.</td> <td class="td-3">Mac… 你也没走多久 我们还不至于忘了怎么干</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[19:13]</td> <td class="td-2">Flack’s on his way there now.</td> <td class="td-3">Flack已经在去的路上了</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[19:18]</td> <td class="td-2">That’s a good choice: yin and yang.</td> <td class="td-3">这个图案不错: 阴和阳</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[19:20]</td> <td class="td-2">Thing is,right now you’re thinking yin; when you’re 50 years old,you’ll probably be thinking yang.</td> <td class="td-3">就像是这会儿你在思考”阴” 到了50岁 你可能又会思考”阳”</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[19:26]</td> <td class="td-2">Yeah,I remember him.</td> <td class="td-3">我记得他</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[19:28]</td> <td class="td-2">He was in here a couple of days ago.</td> <td class="td-3">几天前来过</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[19:30]</td> <td class="td-2">Yeah,kind of hard to forget that guy,actually.</td> <td class="td-3">实际上 很难忘记这家伙</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[19:33]</td> <td class="td-2">I haven’t done one of these in a while.</td> <td class="td-3">很少遇见这类人</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[19:35]</td> <td class="td-2">You ever look inside the mouth of one?</td> <td class="td-3">你见过它的嘴里面吗?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[19:37]</td> <td class="td-2">Insane teeth. Rows of them,razor-sharp.</td> <td class="td-3">吓人的牙齿 一排排 非常锋利</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[19:40]</td> <td class="td-2">They could rip a person to shreds if they wanted to.</td> <td class="td-3">只要想 能把人撕成碎片</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[19:42]</td> <td class="td-2">Oh,and get this. They’re the only animal other than humans to have sex for pleasure.</td> <td class="td-3">还有 它们是除了人之外 唯一为追求快感而做爱的动物</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[19:51]</td> <td class="td-2">A dolphin?</td> <td class="td-3">海豚?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[19:52]</td> <td class="td-2">That’s whate wanted on his back permanently?</td> <td class="td-3">这就是他想永久留在背上的东西?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[19:54]</td> <td class="td-2">I hear you,man.</td> <td class="td-3">我知道你在想啥</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[19:56]</td> <td class="td-2">I do my best to steer people’s decisions so they won’t regret it later,but this kid was determined.</td> <td class="td-3">为怕顾客日后后悔 我会竭力给出建议 但这孩子很坚决</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[20:02]</td> <td class="td-2">Kept telling me how smart dolphins are,how the military trains them to attack warships,crazy stuff like that.</td> <td class="td-3">不停告诉我海豚有多聪明 军方如何 训练它们攻击军舰 这类疯狂的事情</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[20:08]</td> <td class="td-2">What’s a tattoo that size go for?</td> <td class="td-3">这么大的纹身要多少钱?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[20:10]</td> <td class="td-2">Uh,that one ran a little over a grand.</td> <td class="td-3">1千出头点</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[20:12]</td> <td class="td-2">A thousand bucks for Flipper?</td> <td class="td-3">这活要1000多?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[20:14]</td> <td class="td-2">200 bucks an hour. What could I say?</td> <td class="td-3">200块1小时 你算算</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[20:16]</td> <td class="td-2">So you guys spent some time together. You talk about anything else?</td> <td class="td-3">你俩在一起待了挺久 说了别的什么不?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[20:19]</td> <td class="td-2">Not really. The guy wouldn’t shut up about dolphins.</td> <td class="td-3">也没什么 这家伙一直不停在说海豚</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[20:22]</td> <td class="td-2">Oh,and his friends.</td> <td class="td-3">还有他的朋友</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[20:23]</td> <td class="td-2">Kept going on and on about how his best buddy got some new girl and how it was screwing up their friendship.</td> <td class="td-3">不停地说他最好的兄弟搭上了个新妞 破坏了两人的友情</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[20:29]</td> <td class="td-2">You know,if I had to guess,it was his obsession with dolphins that created that divide.</td> <td class="td-3">要我说 是他对海豚的变态迷恋 让俩人起了嫌隙</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[20:33]</td> <td class="td-2">Not the girl.</td> <td class="td-3">不是那妞</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[20:34]</td> <td class="td-2">Listen,if he happens to come back in for a,uh,starfish tattoo,let’s say,do me a favor and give me a buzz.</td> <td class="td-3">听着 要是他碰巧回来再纹个海星啥的 帮个忙 打电话给我</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[20:40]</td> <td class="td-2">Yeah.</td> <td class="td-3">好的</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[20:54]</td> <td class="td-2">Tyler,before I hear about the new roommate,what happened to the old one?</td> <td class="td-3">Tyler 别说新室友了 你跟老室友怎么了?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[20:57]</td> <td class="td-2">I had to kill him.</td> <td class="td-3">我要杀了他</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[20:58]</td> <td class="td-2">I asked him who his favorite player on the Knicks was,he said Woody Allen.</td> <td class="td-3">我问他最喜欢的尼克斯队球星是谁 他说是Woody Allen(导演)</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[21:01]</td> <td class="td-2">See,that’s funny. I like him.</td> <td class="td-3">看 多有趣 我喜欢他</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[21:04]</td> <td class="td-2">Well,then you live with him.</td> <td class="td-3">好 那你和他住住看</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[21:06]</td> <td class="td-2">Anyways,just… irreconcilable differences,you know?</td> <td class="td-3">不管怎么 就是… 不可协调的差异</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[21:09]</td> <td class="td-2">He was different… and I don’t like to reconcile.</td> <td class="td-3">他太特别了… 我没法适应</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[21:12]</td> <td class="td-2">– So,what’s wrong with the new roommate– Alex? – Nothing.</td> <td class="td-3">– 那新室友怎么了? 叫Alex? – 没什么</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[21:15]</td> <td class="td-2">Then why the meeting before the meeting?</td> <td class="td-3">那干吗要先约这次见面?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[21:17]</td> <td class="td-2">Well,I need you to cosign on the new lease agreement for me.</td> <td class="td-3">我想让你签份新租约</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[21:20]</td> <td class="td-2">Oh,I see.</td> <td class="td-3">哦 明白</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[21:22]</td> <td class="td-2">You don’t want your overprotective mom to embarrass you in front of your new friend,is that it?</td> <td class="td-3">你不想让保护欲过强的妈妈 让你在新朋友面前丢脸 对不?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[21:26]</td> <td class="td-2">No,Mom,we’ve been friends for five months.</td> <td class="td-3">不是 老妈 我们成为朋友已5个月了</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[21:29]</td> <td class="td-2">Okay? Now,will you please just sign it?</td> <td class="td-3">如何? 你会签不?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[21:31]</td> <td class="td-2">Absolutely not. Not until I meet him,anyway.</td> <td class="td-3">显然不 直到我见过他</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[21:33]</td> <td class="td-2">Why?</td> <td class="td-3">为啥?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[21:34]</td> <td class="td-2">Because I want to know who my son is moving in with,that’s why.</td> <td class="td-3">我想知道我儿子和谁一起生活 这就是原因</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[21:37]</td> <td class="td-2">I see. You don’t trust my judgment.</td> <td class="td-3">明白了 你不相信我的判断</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[21:38]</td> <td class="td-2">Oh,I trust you. It’s just this Alex…Kirkland person.</td> <td class="td-3">不 我相信你 只是这个叫Alex…Kirkland的人</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[21:44]</td> <td class="td-2">What’s his major,anyway?</td> <td class="td-3">他什么专业?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[21:46]</td> <td class="td-2">Art. I know. Scary,right?</td> <td class="td-3">艺术 我知道 有点不靠谱 对不?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[21:48]</td> <td class="td-2">All right,I guarantee you his mother right now is saying, “Who’s this Tyler kid? I want to meet him.”</td> <td class="td-3">好吧 我保证此刻他的妈妈一定在说 “这个叫Tyler的小子是谁? 我要见他”</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[21:52]</td> <td class="td-2">I highly doubt that.</td> <td class="td-3">我很怀疑这点</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[21:54]</td> <td class="td-2">Look,I’m sure he’s great. I just want to meet him first.</td> <td class="td-3">听着 我知道他很棒 只是想先见一面</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[22:07]</td> <td class="td-2">What up?</td> <td class="td-3">什么事?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[22:09]</td> <td class="td-2">Adam,how many college roommates did you have?</td> <td class="td-3">Adam 你在大学换过多少室友?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[22:11]</td> <td class="td-2">Uh,whew… okay.</td> <td class="td-3">呃 这个… 好吧</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[22:13]</td> <td class="td-2">Let’s see,first,there was Todd,but that ended with the whole atomic cat eye incident.</td> <td class="td-3">我想想看 首先是Todd 原子猫眼事件后就掰了</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[22:17]</td> <td class="td-2">Atomic cat eye incident?</td> <td class="td-3">原子猫眼事件?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[22:18]</td> <td class="td-2">Yeah,you know,when,like,someone drinks too much, and they pass out,and you,like,sneak up and…</td> <td class="td-3">就是某人喝多了 昏死过去 你偷偷溜进去然后…</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[22:23]</td> <td class="td-2">I don’t really want to know. Just ballpark it for me.</td> <td class="td-3">我不想知道这么详细 说个大概数</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[22:25]</td> <td class="td-2">Uh… 12,I guess.</td> <td class="td-3">呃… 12 我想</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[22:27]</td> <td class="td-2">12 roommates?!</td> <td class="td-3">12名室友?!</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[22:30]</td> <td class="td-2">Any of ’em ever get arrested?</td> <td class="td-3">其中有人被捕过不?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[22:32]</td> <td class="td-2">Todd,and it was for public indecency.</td> <td class="td-3">Todd 公然猥亵罪</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[22:35]</td> <td class="td-2">Why? What’s up?</td> <td class="td-3">为啥问这个? 怎么了?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[22:36]</td> <td class="td-2">Tyler’s moving in with a new roommate.</td> <td class="td-3">Tyler换了个新室友</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[22:40]</td> <td class="td-2">Oh,man! You broke the Mom code and looked him up?</td> <td class="td-3">哦 天啊! 你违背了妈妈原则 要查他?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[22:44]</td> <td class="td-2">Well,I didn’t get any specifics. The juvie record’s sealed.</td> <td class="td-3">我没查到详细记录 少管所的记录不让看</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[22:48]</td> <td class="td-2">Trespassing and criminal mischief.</td> <td class="td-3">非法入侵和故意伤害</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[22:51]</td> <td class="td-2">Looks like you guys got something in common.</td> <td class="td-3">看来你俩还挺有共同点</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[22:53]</td> <td class="td-2">I’m just concerned.</td> <td class="td-3">我只是担心</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[22:55]</td> <td class="td-2">– Do you have something for me? – I do.</td> <td class="td-3">– 你有事找我吗? – 真有</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[22:56]</td> <td class="td-2">Comparative microscopic analysis results from EDNA.</td> <td class="td-3">对比显微镜分析结果出来了</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[23:00]</td> <td class="td-2">Snakeskin?</td> <td class="td-3">蛇皮?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[23:02]</td> <td class="td-2">No indication our vic or his roommate had snakes for pets.</td> <td class="td-3">没迹象表明死者或室友养蛇做宠物</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[23:05]</td> <td class="td-2">Well,somewhere along the line,our vic had a run-in with a boa constrictor.</td> <td class="td-3">看来不知什么时候 死者和大蟒蛇起了争执</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[23:08]</td> <td class="td-2">– Pigmentation is a little… – Off.</td> <td class="td-3">– 染色有点… – 脱落</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[23:11]</td> <td class="td-2">Unnatural,even.</td> <td class="td-3">还有点不自然</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[23:13]</td> <td class="td-2">I’m all over it.</td> <td class="td-3">我正在跟进</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[23:14]</td> <td class="td-2">Oh,and by the way,the whole Tyler roommate thing– it’s gonna be fine.</td> <td class="td-3">顺便说下 Tyler室友这事— 不会有问题的</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[23:18]</td> <td class="td-2">You know,usually people with priors never commit crimes within a five-mile radius of where they live.</td> <td class="td-3">通常有前科的人 在居住地5英里范围内不会犯案</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[23:23]</td> <td class="td-2">Oh,get out of here.</td> <td class="td-3">快滚</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[24:31]</td> <td class="td-2">Mac,what would you say if I told you I could quadruple your money?</td> <td class="td-3">Mac 如果我能让你的钱翻4倍 你怎么说?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[24:36]</td> <td class="td-2">You trying to talk me back into retirement?</td> <td class="td-3">你是想说服我退休吗?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[24:39]</td> <td class="td-2">I’d say,it sounds too good to be true,not to mention illegal.</td> <td class="td-3">我会说 这听起来也好过头了 更别说是不合法的了</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[24:43]</td> <td class="td-2">Oh,it’s definitely illegal.</td> <td class="td-3">绝对非法</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[24:45]</td> <td class="td-2">You got five bucks on you?</td> <td class="td-3">身上有5块钱不?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[24:47]</td> <td class="td-2">Five bucks?</td> <td class="td-3">5快?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[24:50]</td> <td class="td-2">This better be good.</td> <td class="td-3">这还差不多</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[24:54]</td> <td class="td-2">All right,you’ve got ink,auto degreaser,mineral oil,and glass cleaner,okay?</td> <td class="td-3">好的 现在有墨水 汽车去污剂 矿物油 玻璃清洁剂</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[24:59]</td> <td class="td-2">All four components were detected in a smudge that Sid collected off Michael’s body,right?</td> <td class="td-3">这4种成分都是Sid从Michael脸上 污迹中检测出来的</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[25:04]</td> <td class="td-2">Watch this.</td> <td class="td-3">看好啦</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[25:17]</td> <td class="td-2">A little bit of…</td> <td class="td-3">再加点…</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[26:02]</td> <td class="td-2">Paper’s the real thing.</td> <td class="td-3">纸张是真的</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[26:04]</td> <td class="td-2">Giving it the right feel. Thickness,texture.</td> <td class="td-3">摸起来手感一样 厚度 质地</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[26:07]</td> <td class="td-2">Detection pen would work,too.</td> <td class="td-3">检测仪也能通过</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[26:09]</td> <td class="td-2">The watermark and the security strip are wrong,but…</td> <td class="td-3">水印 安全线都不对的 但是…</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[26:13]</td> <td class="td-2">Well,it’s for a five,not a 20,but at least it’s there.</td> <td class="td-3">是5元的水印和安全线 不是20元的 但好歹都有了</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[26:16]</td> <td class="td-2">People don’t scrutinize twenties the same way as they do hundreds,so it would be easy to pass off.</td> <td class="td-3">人们不会像查100元那样细查20元 所以很容易过</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[26:21]</td> <td class="td-2">This could explain why all the twenties were left behind at the crime scene.</td> <td class="td-3">这就解释了犯罪现场为何留下这么多20元</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[26:25]</td> <td class="td-2">Whoever the killer is must have known the bills were fake.</td> <td class="td-3">凶手一定知道钱是假的</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[26:28]</td> <td class="td-2">Now we know the real reason for Michael’s murder.</td> <td class="td-3">现在知道Michael被杀的原因了</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[26:32]</td> <td class="td-2">Counterfeit cash.</td> <td class="td-3">伪造纸钞</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[26:44]</td> <td class="td-2">Yo,just spoke to Flack.</td> <td class="td-3">刚和Flack通过话</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[26:46]</td> <td class="td-2">The apartment search turn up anything?</td> <td class="td-3">公寓搜查有什么发现了?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[26:48]</td> <td class="td-2">Yep– auto degreaser,ink jet</td> <td class="td-3">是–汽车去污剂 喷墨打印机 扫描仪 玻璃清洁剂 吹风机</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[26:52]</td> <td class="td-2">everything you need for printing counterfeit money.</td> <td class="td-3">一切用来伪造纸钞的家伙</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[26:54]</td> <td class="td-2">Well,the problem is,everything you just listed is also a regular household item,easily explained away.</td> <td class="td-3">问题是 这些东西也都是日常用品 很容易解释的</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[26:59]</td> <td class="td-2">Everything but the scanned image of the $20 bill that was found on the hard drive of Josh’s computer.</td> <td class="td-3">除了在Josh的电脑硬盘里 发现了20块的扫描图</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[27:04]</td> <td class="td-2">I want everything brought back to the lab and processed for prints.</td> <td class="td-3">把所有东西带回实验室查找指纹</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[27:07]</td> <td class="td-2">Michael’s or anyone else’s hands were on that equipment,I want to know about it.</td> <td class="td-3">Michael还有其他任何接触过设备的人 我都要知道</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[27:12]</td> <td class="td-2">At this point,all the evidence suggests the counterfeit money was being printed by the victim’s roommate,Josh Herman.</td> <td class="td-3">现在所有证据都指明钞票是死者室友 Josh Herman伪造的</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[27:18]</td> <td class="td-2">That explains where all of Josh’s money came from.</td> <td class="td-3">也就解释了Josh的钱来源何处</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[27:20]</td> <td class="td-2">Could also explain why he’s still in the wind. We just don’t know if he’s the killer,or another victim.</td> <td class="td-3">也解释了为什么他失踪了 我们不知道他是凶手 还是另一受害人</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[27:24]</td> <td class="td-2">According to Flack,all the witnesses at the club saw Josh throwing a lot of money around.</td> <td class="td-3">据Flack说 俱乐部里所有目击证人 都看见Josh扔了大把的钞票</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[27:29]</td> <td class="td-2">Money which we now know was counterfeit.</td> <td class="td-3">那些都是假钞</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[27:31]</td> <td class="td-2">Michael could have found out what Josh was doing and confronted him back at the apartment.</td> <td class="td-3">Michael可能发现Josh干的勾当 在公寓里跟他对质</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[27:35]</td> <td class="td-2">Things went from bad to worse.</td> <td class="td-3">局面一发不可收拾</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[27:37]</td> <td class="td-2">According to Miranda,Josh was never at the apartment last night.</td> <td class="td-3">Miranda说Josh昨晚没回过公寓</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[27:40]</td> <td class="td-2">What about his roommate Josh? Where was he?</td> <td class="td-3">他的室友Josh呢? 他在哪里?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[27:42]</td> <td class="td-2">He said he was gonna crash at a friend’s place. I-I don’t have a name.</td> <td class="td-3">他说他会在一个朋友家过夜 我-我不知道是谁</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[27:46]</td> <td class="td-2">And since we don’t know who that friend is,that story can’t be verified until we find Josh.</td> <td class="td-3">既然我们不知道那个朋友是谁 找到Josh前还不能证实这个说法</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[27:50]</td> <td class="td-2">Jpegs of the counterfeit cash we’ve recovered have been sent to the Secret Service.</td> <td class="td-3">那些回收的假钞图片已送去特情处了</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[27:55]</td> <td class="td-2">They’re combing through data,compiling lists of New York City merchants where Josh may have spent some of the money.</td> <td class="td-3">他们搜索了数据库 汇编出Josh在纽约 可能会花那些伪币的商家</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[28:01]</td> <td class="td-2">Wherever he passed the bills before,he might go back and try again.</td> <td class="td-3">只要能顺利使用那些钞票的地方 他可能会回去再次使用</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[28:05]</td> <td class="td-2">Could Josh and Michael’s argument have been over the girl,Miranda?</td> <td class="td-3">Josh和Michael的争吵 可能是因为女孩吗 Miranda?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[28:09]</td> <td class="td-2">So who was the first punk band then?</td> <td class="td-3">那么谁是第一个朋克乐队?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[28:10]</td> <td class="td-2">Easy. The Ramones.</td> <td class="td-3">很简单 The Ramones</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[28:13]</td> <td class="td-2">First to incorporate the sound and the image.</td> <td class="td-3">第一支融合了画面和音质的乐队</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[28:14]</td> <td class="td-2">She’s right.</td> <td class="td-3">她说的没错</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[28:18]</td> <td class="td-2">We’re looking into that,as well.</td> <td class="td-3">我们也在研究</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[28:20]</td> <td class="td-2">Isn’t it possible Josh fled the city?</td> <td class="td-3">Josh有没有可能逃走了?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[28:22]</td> <td class="td-2">Possible,but not likely.</td> <td class="td-3">可能 不过也不一定</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[28:24]</td> <td class="td-2">Flack reached out to Josh’s parents,friends,everyone else we could come up with,but no sign of him yet.</td> <td class="td-3">Flack联系了Josh的父母 朋友 所有我们能想到的人 但仍没有他的踪迹</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[28:29]</td> <td class="td-2">What about the vic’s cell phone?</td> <td class="td-3">那么死者的手机呢?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[28:30]</td> <td class="td-2">Missing. No signal.</td> <td class="td-3">没找到 没信号</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[28:32]</td> <td class="td-2">Killer must have taken it,shut it down.</td> <td class="td-3">凶手一定是拿走了 关了机</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[28:34]</td> <td class="td-2">– What about surveillance? – Already in place.</td> <td class="td-3">– 监视录像呢? – 已经在找了</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[28:37]</td> <td class="td-2">We also have photos and a description of both Josh and his money</td> <td class="td-3">在每个车站 火车站和机场 本市100英里半径范围里</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[28:41]</td> <td class="td-2">out to every bus station,train station and airport within a 100-mile radius of this city.</td> <td class="td-3">我们都张贴Josh和他钞票的照片及描述</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[28:47]</td> <td class="td-2">If this kid tries to run to buy as much as a pack of gum,we’re gonna hear about it.</td> <td class="td-3">这孩子哪怕买包口香糖 我们都会知道</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[29:13]</td> <td class="td-2">– Not bad. – You think?</td> <td class="td-3">– 不错 – 你觉得?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[29:15]</td> <td class="td-2">Yeah. Thought-provoking,interesting color scheme,detailed shading.</td> <td class="td-3">是啊 发人深醒 有趣的颜色组合 精细的阴影</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[29:20]</td> <td class="td-2">Impressive.</td> <td class="td-3">令人印象深刻</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[29:22]</td> <td class="td-2">Let you in on a little secret?</td> <td class="td-3">告诉你一个小秘密?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[29:25]</td> <td class="td-2">I used to do this when I was younger.</td> <td class="td-3">我年轻时经常这么干</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[29:27]</td> <td class="td-2">– Really? – Yeah.</td> <td class="td-3">– 真的? – 是</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[29:29]</td> <td class="td-2">You,Dr. Sheldon Hawkes?</td> <td class="td-3">你 Sheldon Hawkes医生?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[29:31]</td> <td class="td-2">Oh,it just feels like a lifetime ago,but,oh,yeah.</td> <td class="td-3">感觉是很久之前的事情了 不过 没错</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[29:35]</td> <td class="td-2">Who’s the artist?</td> <td class="td-3">谁是这位艺术家?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[29:37]</td> <td class="td-2">I don’t know yet. Haven’t met him.</td> <td class="td-3">我还不认识 没见过</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[29:39]</td> <td class="td-2">Whoever he is,he’s pretty good.</td> <td class="td-3">不管是谁 都很棒</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[29:45]</td> <td class="td-2">Yeah. Right.</td> <td class="td-3">是的</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[29:50]</td> <td class="td-2">All right,well,that sounds like it might be him.</td> <td class="td-3">好了 听上去是他</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[29:51]</td> <td class="td-2">When was this?</td> <td class="td-3">什么时候?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[29:54]</td> <td class="td-2">Okay. Thank you.</td> <td class="td-3">好 谢谢</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[29:57]</td> <td class="td-2">Doesn’t look like the work of a professional.</td> <td class="td-3">看起来不像专业人士干的</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[29:59]</td> <td class="td-2">The media photos are paying off. Crime Stoppers just got another Josh sighting.</td> <td class="td-3">媒体的照片有效果了 阻止犯罪组织有人看到Josh</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[30:04]</td> <td class="td-2">He’s still in the city.</td> <td class="td-3">他还在城里</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[30:05]</td> <td class="td-2">Secret Service getting in on this?</td> <td class="td-3">特情处也加入调查了?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[30:07]</td> <td class="td-2">Yep. They gave us 12 locations where Josh’s bills have turned up for the past two months.</td> <td class="td-3">是 他们给了我们过去2个月里 12个Josh钞票出现过的地方</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[30:12]</td> <td class="td-2">12– that’s a lot of bad bills. What’s he buying?</td> <td class="td-3">12–那有很多假钱了 他都买了什么?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[30:15]</td> <td class="td-2">You name it– uh,cigars,booze,jewelry… clothing– a lot of Adidas track suits.</td> <td class="td-3">应有尽有–呃 雪茄 酒 首饰… 衣服–很多Adidas的径赛服</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[30:22]</td> <td class="td-2">Who is he,Run DMC?</td> <td class="td-3">他干嘛的 Run DMC(老牌摇滚乐队)?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[30:28]</td> <td class="td-2">All right. Not what I was expecting.</td> <td class="td-3">好吧 不是我预计的那位</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[30:29]</td> <td class="td-2">Look,honey,I can’t get out of here. Can lunch wait,like,an hour?</td> <td class="td-3">听着 亲爱的 我走不开 午饭能等等吗 比如 1小时?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[30:32]</td> <td class="td-2">Scheduled break,babe. You know that. It’s now or never,sweetheart.</td> <td class="td-3">计划打乱了 宝贝 你知道的 机不可失 失不再来</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[30:35]</td> <td class="td-2">– Are you mad? – Yeah…I am mad,but not at you. At,uh,Run DMC over here.</td> <td class="td-3">– 你生气了? – 是啊…我生气了 不是对你 是对Run DMC</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[30:41]</td> <td class="td-2">Felony lunch-jacking. I’ll make sure they add it to his list of charges.</td> <td class="td-3">破坏午餐的重罪 我会确保他们 把这条加到对他的指控上</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[30:46]</td> <td class="td-2">Crime Lab. Messer.</td> <td class="td-3">犯罪实验室 Messer</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[30:50]</td> <td class="td-2">Are you sure?</td> <td class="td-3">你确定?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[30:53]</td> <td class="td-2">Okay. Thanks.</td> <td class="td-3">好 谢谢</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[30:55]</td> <td class="td-2">Secret Service.</td> <td class="td-3">特情处</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[30:56]</td> <td class="td-2">Some of Josh’s bills turned up at a First Federation branch in the Village.</td> <td class="td-3">有些Josh的钞票出现在 第一联邦银行的西村分行</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[31:00]</td> <td class="td-2">They traced the deposit back to Randy’s Rock Shop.</td> <td class="td-3">他们追查下去找到了Randy唱片店</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[31:03]</td> <td class="td-2">It’s the same place the vic’s girlfriend works.</td> <td class="td-3">死者的女朋友也在那里工作</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[31:05]</td> <td class="td-2">It’s also where Michael bought the guitar.</td> <td class="td-3">Michael也是在那里买的吉他</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[31:16]</td> <td class="td-2">Careful with it.</td> <td class="td-3">小心点</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[31:18]</td> <td class="td-2">And no Skynyrd.</td> <td class="td-3">别摔了</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[31:19]</td> <td class="td-2">If I hear “Sweet Home Alabama” one more time,I swear,I’m gonna sell this place.</td> <td class="td-3">如果我再听到”阿拉巴马甜蜜的家” 我发誓就卖了这个地方</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[31:23]</td> <td class="td-2">You have a problem with Alabama?</td> <td class="td-3">你对阿拉巴马有意见?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[31:26]</td> <td class="td-2">She’s from the South. Maybe we should start over.</td> <td class="td-3">她是南方人 也许我们该开始了</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[31:29]</td> <td class="td-2">I understand some counterfeit bills were traced to a deposit you made the other day?</td> <td class="td-3">我知道你存钱存了一些假钞?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[31:32]</td> <td class="td-2">Yeah. Bank just called to notify me about it.</td> <td class="td-3">是的 银行刚刚给我打电话告诉了我这事</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[31:35]</td> <td class="td-2">Remember selling a ’59 Gibson recently?</td> <td class="td-3">记得最近卖了把59年的吉布森吉他?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[31:37]</td> <td class="td-2">Yeah. It was a great stick.</td> <td class="td-3">是啊 那把吉他很棒</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[31:39]</td> <td class="td-2">Expensive stick.</td> <td class="td-3">很贵</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[31:41]</td> <td class="td-2">Wait– was that the kid that passed me the fake bills?</td> <td class="td-3">等等–是那个孩子给了我假钞?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[31:46]</td> <td class="td-2">Yeah. That’s him. That’s the kid.</td> <td class="td-3">对 是他 是那个孩子</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[31:49]</td> <td class="td-2">21-year-old kid comes in here,dumps two grand cash on a guitar,you don’t find that strange?</td> <td class="td-3">21岁的孩子进来 扔了2000现金买吉他 你没觉得很奇怪吗?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[31:53]</td> <td class="td-2">No. I mean,he’s a nice kid.</td> <td class="td-3">不 我意思是 他是个好孩子</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[31:56]</td> <td class="td-2">He hangs out with one the girls I got working here for me.</td> <td class="td-3">他和一个在我这里工作的女孩约会</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[31:59]</td> <td class="td-2">Where were you last night at 2:00 a.m.?</td> <td class="td-3">昨晚凌晨2点你在哪里?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[32:01]</td> <td class="td-2">Why?</td> <td class="td-3">怎么了?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[32:03]</td> <td class="td-2">What’s this about?</td> <td class="td-3">为什么要这么问?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[32:04]</td> <td class="td-2">Michael’s dead. Murdered.</td> <td class="td-3">Michael死了 谋杀</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[32:09]</td> <td class="td-2">And you think this has something to do with me?</td> <td class="td-3">你们觉得这跟我有关?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[32:12]</td> <td class="td-2">We’re not saying that. Just want to know where you were last night.</td> <td class="td-3">我们没这么说 只是希望知道你昨晚在哪里</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[32:15]</td> <td class="td-2">Well,I was at home… in bed,asleep.</td> <td class="td-3">我在家…床上 睡觉</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[32:18]</td> <td class="td-2">Anyone who can verify that?</td> <td class="td-3">有谁能证明吗?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[32:22]</td> <td class="td-2">No.</td> <td class="td-3">没有</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[32:25]</td> <td class="td-2">Wait. Wait-Wait a second. What are you doing there?</td> <td class="td-3">等等 等等-等一下 你们在干什么?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[32:26]</td> <td class="td-2">What are you writing down there?</td> <td class="td-3">你们在记什么?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[32:28]</td> <td class="td-2">It’s a pretty nice shop you got here. Guessing the rent must be kind of steep.</td> <td class="td-3">你这家店很不错 房租一定也很贵吧</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[32:31]</td> <td class="td-2">What’s that supposed to mean?</td> <td class="td-3">那是什么意思?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[32:33]</td> <td class="td-2">Listen,I feel bad about what happened to that kid,all right?</td> <td class="td-3">听着 对那孩子的遭遇 我感到很遗憾 行吗?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[32:36]</td> <td class="td-2">I mean,nobody’s supposed to die over,what,a couple hundred bucks?</td> <td class="td-3">没人该为那区区几百块而死?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[32:39]</td> <td class="td-2">But I’m telling you,you’re barking up the wrong tree. I had nothing to do with it.</td> <td class="td-3">但我告诉你们 你们找错对象了 我什么都没干过</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[32:43]</td> <td class="td-2">And to be honest with you,if I was to deposit some money that I had no idea was fake,</td> <td class="td-3">老实说 如果我存款时不知道那是假钞</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[32:48]</td> <td class="td-2">that doesn’t exactly say I’m guilty of anything.</td> <td class="td-3">那就不意味着我有罪</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[32:51]</td> <td class="td-2">So if you’ll excuse me,I got rent to make.</td> <td class="td-3">不好意思 如果可以我要工作了</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[33:04]</td> <td class="td-2">He’s right– we’ve got motive,means,and opportunity,but we don’t have proof.</td> <td class="td-3">他说得没错–我们有动机 手段 还有机会 但没有证据</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[33:08]</td> <td class="td-2">And even if Randy did kill Michael,why is Josh the one who’s still in the wind?</td> <td class="td-3">就算是Randy杀了Michael 为什么Josh仍然在逃?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[33:16]</td> <td class="td-2">Another question is,why would Michael knowingly spend some of his fake bills</td> <td class="td-3">另一个问题是 为什么Michael知道这是假钞</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[33:21]</td> <td class="td-2">on a gift for his girlfriend at the same place where she works?</td> <td class="td-3">还用来买礼物给女朋友 还是在她工作的店里?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[33:24]</td> <td class="td-2">Well,maybe he didn’t realize it was fake in the first place.</td> <td class="td-3">也许他一开始并没有意识到这是假钞</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[33:27]</td> <td class="td-2">I looked over all the Secret Service case reports that Lindsay put together.</td> <td class="td-3">我看了所有Lindsay收集的 特情处的案件报告</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[33:31]</td> <td class="td-2">The only time counterfeit bills were passed by someone fitting Michael’s description was at Randy’s Rock Shop.</td> <td class="td-3">Michael只有在Randy唱片店里用过假钞</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[33:36]</td> <td class="td-2">All the other times the bills turned up,it was Josh,working alone.</td> <td class="td-3">其他假钞出现的情况 只有Josh一个人</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[33:40]</td> <td class="td-2">And with all the purchases Josh made,</td> <td class="td-3">由于Josh买了那么多东西</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[33:42]</td> <td class="td-2">there is a very good chance he passed some of the bills at the wrong place,ripping off the wrong guy.</td> <td class="td-3">很有可能钱用错地方 宰错人了</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[33:46]</td> <td class="td-2">Killer went to the apartment looking for Josh. Michael was there instead,got in the way.</td> <td class="td-3">凶手去公寓找Josh Michael做了替死鬼</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[33:50]</td> <td class="td-2">Collateral damage.</td> <td class="td-3">附带损害</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[33:52]</td> <td class="td-2">With the killer still out there,this could mean that Josh isn’t running from the police.</td> <td class="td-3">既然凶手仍逍遥法外 Josh可能不是躲警方</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[33:57]</td> <td class="td-2">He’s running for his life.</td> <td class="td-3">他是在逃命</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[34:00]</td> <td class="td-2">ran the snakeskin recovered from Michael’s body through every spectroscopic instrument we got.</td> <td class="td-3">用每台光谱仪分析了Michael身上找到的蛇皮</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[34:04]</td> <td class="td-2">And you found out what the unnatural pigmentation is from?</td> <td class="td-3">你找到那种反常染料的来源了?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[34:07]</td> <td class="td-2">Yeah,it’s a complicated mixture of methylacylates and phenyl ketones.</td> <td class="td-3">是的 它是一种复杂的 由甲氨基乙酯和苯酮构成的混合物</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[34:13]</td> <td class="td-2">Acrylic paint on snakeskin?</td> <td class="td-3">蛇皮上的水性漆?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[34:15]</td> <td class="td-2">Strange thing is,the mixture crystallizes with exposure to UV light.</td> <td class="td-3">奇怪的是 这种混合物能被紫外光晶化</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[34:19]</td> <td class="td-2">Acrylic paint,when combined with UV hardening compounds,is sometimes used in gel fingernail polish.</td> <td class="td-3">水性漆与紫外光结合后变成硬质化合物 有时被用作指甲油凝胶</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[34:24]</td> <td class="td-2">Listen,I feel bad about what happened to that kid,all right?</td> <td class="td-3">听着 对那孩子的遭遇 我感到很遗憾 行吗?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[34:26]</td> <td class="td-2">I mean,nobody’s supposed to die over,what,a couple hundred bucks?</td> <td class="td-3">没人该为那区区几百块而死?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[34:31]</td> <td class="td-2"><i>Randy Davis,music store guy– his fingernails were painted black.</i></td> <td class="td-3">Randy Davis 音乐商店里的家伙– 他的指甲是涂黑的</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[34:35]</td> <td class="td-2">Okay,so maybe a piece of his fingernail polish chipped off during a struggle with Michael.</td> <td class="td-3">也许他的指甲油 在与Michael扭打时掉了一片</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[34:42]</td> <td class="td-2">Yeah.</td> <td class="td-3">喂</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[34:44]</td> <td class="td-2">Randy Davis’ confidence was just a little too confident.</td> <td class="td-3">Randy Davis的自信心有点过头</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[34:48]</td> <td class="td-2">Okay,so what are you thinking?</td> <td class="td-3">那 你怎么认为?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[34:52]</td> <td class="td-2">Randy lied.</td> <td class="td-3">Randy撒谎了</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[34:54]</td> <td class="td-2">He must have made a drop at the bank,not realizing some of the counterfeit bills were in his deposit.</td> <td class="td-3">他去银行存钱时 一定没意识到自己拿了假币</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[34:59]</td> <td class="td-2">That was Danny.</td> <td class="td-3">是Danny</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[35:00]</td> <td class="td-2">One of his patrol officers just collared a dealer who had some of our fake bills on him.</td> <td class="td-3">他手下一个巡警抓了个毒贩 手里有些我们发现的假钞</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[35:05]</td> <td class="td-2">Said he got ’em from a guy matching Josh Herman’s description.</td> <td class="td-3">他说钱来自一个貌似Josh Herman的人</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[35:08]</td> <td class="td-2">Josh’s best friend was murdered and he’s out buying drugs?</td> <td class="td-3">Josh最好的朋友被谋杀了 而他却出去买毒品</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[35:11]</td> <td class="td-2">He wasn’t buying drugs.</td> <td class="td-3">他没买毒品</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[35:13]</td> <td class="td-2">He was buying a gun.</td> <td class="td-3">他买了把枪</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[35:16]</td> <td class="td-2">28,there you go,man.</td> <td class="td-3">28块 给你</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[35:17]</td> <td class="td-2">Later,man. Thank you.</td> <td class="td-3">回见 伙计 谢谢</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[35:20]</td> <td class="td-2">Can never be too sure these days.</td> <td class="td-3">这年头 啥都说不准</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[35:28]</td> <td class="td-2">What,we got a problem?</td> <td class="td-3">怎么了 有什么问题?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[35:29]</td> <td class="td-2">Yeah. We got a problem.</td> <td class="td-3">是 有问题</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[35:38]</td> <td class="td-2">W-W-Whoa,whoa,whoa,take it easy,man.</td> <td class="td-3">哇 哇 别乱来 伙计</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[35:40]</td> <td class="td-2">Put down the gun,man,let’s talk about this. I’m sure we can work something out.</td> <td class="td-3">放下枪 伙计 我们谈谈 我确定 我们能解决问题的</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[35:43]</td> <td class="td-2">– Michael was my best friend. – Look,I didn’t mean to hurt Michael.</td> <td class="td-3">– Michael是我最好的朋友 – 我不是故意伤害Michael的</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[35:46]</td> <td class="td-2">– Stop moving. – Put the gun down and let’s talk about it,okay?</td> <td class="td-3">– 别动 – 放下枪 我们谈谈 好吗?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[35:48]</td> <td class="td-2">I said stop moving.</td> <td class="td-3">我说 别动</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[35:49]</td> <td class="td-2">Michael told me it was you on the phone before you shot him,before you killed him.</td> <td class="td-3">在你杀他之前 Michael告诉我了 电话那端的人是你 是你杀了他</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[35:54]</td> <td class="td-2">Okay,look,man,I’m telling you the truth,man,I didn’t know the money was fake.</td> <td class="td-3">好吧 伙计 跟你说实话 我不知道那些钱是假的</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[35:59]</td> <td class="td-2">– Someone gave it to me. – Who gave it to you?</td> <td class="td-3">– 别人给我的 – 谁给你的?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[36:01]</td> <td class="td-2">Just give me a couple days; I’ll get you your money.</td> <td class="td-3">给我几天 我会把钱还你的</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[36:03]</td> <td class="td-2">I need my money now.</td> <td class="td-3">我现在就要我的钱</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[36:05]</td> <td class="td-2">You know what? Here,call him,call him right now.</td> <td class="td-3">知道吗? 拿着 打给他 现在就打</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[36:09]</td> <td class="td-2">Get him down here.</td> <td class="td-3">让他到这儿来</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[36:11]</td> <td class="td-2">– Call him. – Okay.</td> <td class="td-3">– 打给他 – 好吧</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[36:15]</td> <td class="td-2">Just get him over here.</td> <td class="td-3">让他来这里</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[36:19]</td> <td class="td-2">Hey,Josh,it’s me.</td> <td class="td-3">Josh 是我</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[36:22]</td> <td class="td-2">Yeah,tell him to get down here. Tell him.</td> <td class="td-3">好的 让他来这儿 告诉他</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[36:25]</td> <td class="td-2">Record store guy– he knows. Run,Josh,run!</td> <td class="td-3">唱片店的家伙–他知道了 快跑 Josh 逃!</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[36:28]</td> <td class="td-2">Don’t come home,don’t come back,don’t come home!</td> <td class="td-3">别回来 别回家!</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[36:30]</td> <td class="td-2">– Shut up. – Don’t,run!</td> <td class="td-3">– 闭嘴 – 别回来 快跑!</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[36:35]</td> <td class="td-2">Michael had no idea the money was fake.</td> <td class="td-3">Michael完全不知道钱是假的</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[36:38]</td> <td class="td-2">He was innocent in all of this,and you killed him.</td> <td class="td-3">他完全是无辜的 可你却杀了他</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[36:41]</td> <td class="td-2">It was an accident. The gun just went off,all right?</td> <td class="td-3">那是个意外 枪走火了 好吗?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[36:45]</td> <td class="td-2">Do you realize what your money did,man?</td> <td class="td-3">你知道你的钱带来啥后果了没?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[36:47]</td> <td class="td-2">Look at this. You see that?</td> <td class="td-3">看这里 看见了吗?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[36:48]</td> <td class="td-2">This is from Jimmy.</td> <td class="td-3">这是拜Jimmy所赐</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[36:50]</td> <td class="td-2">Works for the bookie that I owe six grand to.</td> <td class="td-3">赛马场的马仔 我在那欠了6千块</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[36:53]</td> <td class="td-2">He came down here and pimp-slapped me with his nine for trying to pass $1,200 in counterfeit– your counterfeit.</td> <td class="td-3">他过来 为了1200块假钞狠劲儿抽我 你的假钞</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[36:59]</td> <td class="td-2">I wasn’t trying to kill nobody,man. I was just trying to get my money back.</td> <td class="td-3">我没想杀人 伙计 我只想要回我的钱</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[37:04]</td> <td class="td-2">NYPD! Drop it!</td> <td class="td-3">纽约警察! 放下枪!</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[37:07]</td> <td class="td-2">I said drop it!</td> <td class="td-3">听见没 放下枪!</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[37:10]</td> <td class="td-2">Keep your hands in the air.</td> <td class="td-3">手举过头顶</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[37:11]</td> <td class="td-2">What?</td> <td class="td-3">什么?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[37:12]</td> <td class="td-2">Put the gun down,Josh.</td> <td class="td-3">放下枪 Josh</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[37:13]</td> <td class="td-2">I can’t let him get away with this.</td> <td class="td-3">我不能让他逍遥法外</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[37:15]</td> <td class="td-2">Killing this man isn’t going to change anything.</td> <td class="td-3">杀了他也无济于事</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[37:19]</td> <td class="td-2">Put the gun down!</td> <td class="td-3">放下枪!</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[37:34]</td> <td class="td-2">Oh,I didn’t– he pulled the gun on me,man.</td> <td class="td-3">我没– 是他拿枪指着我 伙计</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[37:38]</td> <td class="td-2">Is this the gun you used for the murder?</td> <td class="td-3">这是你用来杀人的枪?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[37:41]</td> <td class="td-2">You know what I’d call this? Proof.</td> <td class="td-3">你知道我管这叫什么? 证据</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[37:44]</td> <td class="td-2">I didn’t pull the trigger. It was an accident.</td> <td class="td-3">我没扣扳机 那是个意外</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[37:47]</td> <td class="td-2">Yeah,yeah,yeah.</td> <td class="td-3">是 是</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[37:48]</td> <td class="td-2">You know,you may want to invest in some nail polish remover before you get where you’re going.</td> <td class="td-3">知道吗 去那之前 你该花点钱洗指甲</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[37:58]</td> <td class="td-2">This is going to be interesting.</td> <td class="td-3">这会很有趣的</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[38:04]</td> <td class="td-2">Mom,hi.</td> <td class="td-3">妈 你好</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[38:07]</td> <td class="td-2">So… I would like you to meet Alex.</td> <td class="td-3">这是Alex</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[38:09]</td> <td class="td-2">Your new roommate– nice to meet you. Nice to meet you.</td> <td class="td-3">你的新室友– 很高兴见到你 很高兴见到你</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[38:12]</td> <td class="td-2">You didn’t tell me she was a very attractive girl.</td> <td class="td-3">你没告诉我 她是个有魅力的姑娘</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[38:16]</td> <td class="td-2">He didn’t say you were unattractive– he just didn’t say you were a girl.</td> <td class="td-3">他没说你没魅力 他就没提你是个女孩</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[38:20]</td> <td class="td-2">Woman– very attractive woman.</td> <td class="td-3">女人– 很有魅力的女人</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[38:23]</td> <td class="td-2">Thank you.</td> <td class="td-3">谢谢你</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[38:24]</td> <td class="td-2">I’m not buying it. You found her picture on the Internet,didn’t you?</td> <td class="td-3">我才不信 你在网上看她的照片了吧?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[38:27]</td> <td class="td-2">No.</td> <td class="td-3">没有</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[38:28]</td> <td class="td-2">Or one of your police databases.</td> <td class="td-3">或是警局的某个数据库里</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[38:31]</td> <td class="td-2">It’s not like I intentionally went and looked her up.</td> <td class="td-3">我不是故意去查她的</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[38:33]</td> <td class="td-2">I just happened to stumble across some stuff– your beautiful artwork,which I’d love to hear more about.</td> <td class="td-3">我无意间发现你创作的一些漂亮艺术品 想多听听这些</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[38:39]</td> <td class="td-2">I’m starving– why don’t we get a table?</td> <td class="td-3">我饿了– 找个桌子吃点 怎样?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[38:41]</td> <td class="td-2">Yeah. After you.</td> <td class="td-3">好的 你先请</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[38:43]</td> <td class="td-2">Thank you.</td> <td class="td-3">谢谢</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[38:45]</td> <td class="td-2">– Cute. – Mom,she’s a roommate– strictly a roommate.</td> <td class="td-3">– 真讨人喜欢 – 妈 她只是个室友–只是室友</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[38:55]</td> <td class="td-2">I knew if I told Michael the money was fake,he wouldn’t take it.</td> <td class="td-3">我知道 如果我告诉Michael 钱是假的 他是不会拿的</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[39:01]</td> <td class="td-2">He was always the good kid.</td> <td class="td-3">他一直是个好孩子</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[39:04]</td> <td class="td-2">Made the right decisions,always on the straight and narrow…</td> <td class="td-3">做正确的事 安分守己…</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[39:08]</td> <td class="td-2">so I made up a lie.</td> <td class="td-3">所以我撒了个谎</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[39:10]</td> <td class="td-2">There it is,there it is,there it is.</td> <td class="td-3">对了 有了 有了</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[39:11]</td> <td class="td-2">Touchdown!</td> <td class="td-3">触地得分!</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[39:17]</td> <td class="td-2">Nice catch.</td> <td class="td-3">接的好</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[39:18]</td> <td class="td-2">Three in a row. Want to go again?</td> <td class="td-3">连续三个 再来一个?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[39:22]</td> <td class="td-2">Oh,no,I can’t. I am meeting up with Miranda.</td> <td class="td-3">不了 我和Miranda有约</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[39:25]</td> <td class="td-2">What,you think she’s into you? You gonna give her the moves this time?</td> <td class="td-3">什么 你认为她对你有意? 这次 你打算和她更进一步?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[39:28]</td> <td class="td-2">Maybe.</td> <td class="td-3">也许吧</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[39:30]</td> <td class="td-2">God,I really like this girl.</td> <td class="td-3">上帝 我真的很喜欢这姑娘</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[39:32]</td> <td class="td-2">I– you know,I just don’t want to rush it and blow it,you know?</td> <td class="td-3">我– 我只是不想操之过急而搞砸</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[39:35]</td> <td class="td-2">Hey,uh,you remember that guitar she said she wanted?</td> <td class="td-3">记得她说过很想要的那把吉它吗?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[39:40]</td> <td class="td-2">Whoa,where’d you get all that?</td> <td class="td-3">你哪来这么多钱?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[39:42]</td> <td class="td-2">Moving mad rock,yo.</td> <td class="td-3">移动的疯狂摇滚</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[39:45]</td> <td class="td-2">Okay,come on,really.</td> <td class="td-3">我说真的</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[39:47]</td> <td class="td-2">Nah,I’ve been pulling extra shifts at the deli.</td> <td class="td-3">我只是在熟食店里多上了几次班</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[39:49]</td> <td class="td-2">Look,it-it’s no big deal,it’s just a few hundred bucks.</td> <td class="td-3">瞧 这没什么大不了 只是几百块而已</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[39:51]</td> <td class="td-2">Consider it a loan. You pay me back whenever.</td> <td class="td-3">就当是借的 你啥时候还都行</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[39:57]</td> <td class="td-2">Okay,all right. All right.</td> <td class="td-3">好吧 好的</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[39:59]</td> <td class="td-2">Thanks,buddy.</td> <td class="td-3">谢谢 伙计</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[40:01]</td> <td class="td-2">It was stupid.</td> <td class="td-3">很愚蠢</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[40:04]</td> <td class="td-2">Don’t know what I was thinking.</td> <td class="td-3">我不知道自己在想啥</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[40:05]</td> <td class="td-2">If I could go back and change it all,I would.</td> <td class="td-3">如果能倒回去改变这一切 我会做的</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[40:10]</td> <td class="td-2">Michael was my best friend.</td> <td class="td-3">Michael是我最好的朋友</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[40:13]</td> <td class="td-2">I just wanted to help him out,get him the girl he wanted,that’s all.</td> <td class="td-3">我只想帮帮他 帮他追那姑娘 仅此而已</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[40:21]</td> <td class="td-2">I’m trying to sympathize with</td> <td class="td-3">我很想同情你 Josh– 真的</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[40:24]</td> <td class="td-2">but what I can’t get past is that you willingly dragged your best friend into this.</td> <td class="td-3">可我无法认同 你把最好的朋友拖下水</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[40:38]</td> <td class="td-2">You want to act stupid,break the law? Fine,go ahead,do it.</td> <td class="td-3">你想做傻事 犯法? 可以 尽管做</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[40:43]</td> <td class="td-2">Just do us all a favor– leave the innocent people out of it.</td> <td class="td-3">只是为别人做点好事-别把无辜者牵扯进来</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[40:56]</td> <td class="td-2">*It’s time to make a start*</td> <td class="td-3"></td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[41:01]</td> <td class="td-2">*To get to know your heart*</td> <td class="td-3"></td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[41:06]</td> <td class="td-2">*Time to show your face *</td> <td class="td-3"></td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[41:11]</td> <td class="td-2">*Time to take your place *</td> <td class="td-3"></td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[41:25]</td> <td class="td-2">*In every speck of dust *</td> <td class="td-3"></td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[41:30]</td> <td class="td-2">*In every universe*</td> <td class="td-3"></td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[41:35]</td> <td class="td-2">*When you feel most alone*</td> <td class="td-3"></td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[41:40]</td> <td class="td-2">*You will not be alone*</td> <td class="td-3"></td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[41:44]</td> <td class="td-2">*Just shine a light on me*</td> <td class="td-3"></td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[41:48]</td> <td class="td-2">*Shine a light*</td> <td class="td-3"></td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[41:54]</td> <td class="td-2">*I’ll shine a light on you *</td> <td class="td-3"></td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[41:58]</td> <td class="td-2">*Shine a light*</td> <td class="td-3"></td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[42:04]</td> <td class="td-2">*And you will see my shadow*</td> <td class="td-3"></td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[42:09]</td> <td class="td-2">*On every wall*</td> <td class="td-3"></td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[42:13]</td> <td class="td-2">*And you will see my footprint*</td> <td class="td-3"></td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[42:19]</td> <td class="td-2">*On every floor *</td> <td class="td-3"></td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[42:26]</td> <td class="td-2">*Just shine a light on me*</td> <td class="td-3"></td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[42:30]</td> <td class="td-2">*Shine a light*</td> <td class="td-3"></td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[42:35]</td> <td class="td-2">*I’ll shine a light on you*</td> <td class="td-3"></td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[42:40]</td> <td class="td-2">*Shine a light*</td> <td class="td-3"></td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[42:45]</td> <td class="td-2">*’Cause when your back’s against the wall*</td> <td class="td-3"></td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[42:50]</td> <td class="td-2">*That’s when you show no fear at all *</td> <td class="td-3"></td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[42:55]</td> <td class="td-2">*And when you’re running out of time*</td> <td class="td-3"></td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[43:00]</td> <td class="td-2">*That’s when you hitch your star to mine*</td> <td class="td-3"></td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[43:05]</td> <td class="td-2">*We won’t be leaving*</td> <td class="td-3"></td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[43:06]</td> <td class="td-2">*On the same road*</td> <td class="td-3"></td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[43:08]</td> <td class="td-2">*That we came by*</td> <td class="td-3"></td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[43:14]</td> <td class="td-2">*We won’t be leaving on the same road*</td> <td class="td-3"></td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[43:16]</td> <td class="td-2">honoring*****</td> <td class="td-3">向警探Mac Taylor致敬 感谢你 为布鲁克林纪念墙不懈地付出及奉献 我不是大香菜 短发的雯子</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[43:18]</td> <td class="td-2">*That we came by. *</td> <td class="td-3"></td> </tr> <tr> <td class="td-1">[43:31]</td> <td class="td-2">csi:ny Season 08 Episode 02</td> <td class="td-3"></td> </tr> </tbody> </table> </div><!-- .entry-content --> </div><!-- .pb-content --> <span class="cat-links"> <svg class="svg-icon" width="24" height="24" aria-hidden="true" role="img" focusable="false" viewBox="0.0 0 1879.0 2048" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg"><path d="M1879,1080c0,20.667-10.333,42.667-31,66l-336,396c-28.667,34-68.833,62.833-120.5,86.5S1292,1664,1248,1664H160 c-22.667,0-42.833-4.333-60.5-13S73,1628,73,1608c0-20.667,10.333-42.667,31-66l336-396c28.667-34,68.833-62.833,120.5-86.5 S660,1024,704,1024h1088c22.667,0,42.833,4.333,60.5,13S1879,1060,1879,1080z M1536,736v160H704c-62.667,0-128.333,15.833-197,47.5 S383.667,1015,343,1063L6,1459l-5,6c0-2.667-0.167-6.833-0.5-12.5S0,1442.667,0,1440V480c0-61.333,22-114,66-158s96.667-66,158-66 h320c61.333,0,114,22,158,66s66,96.667,66,158v32h544c61.333,0,114,22,158,66S1536,674.667,1536,736z" /></svg><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/csiny/" rel="category tag">犯罪现场调查·纽约篇</a> </span><!-- .cat-links --> </article><!-- #post-7444 --> <nav class="navigation post-navigation" aria-label="Posts"> <h2 class="screen-reader-text">Post navigation</h2> <div class="nav-links"><div class="nav-previous"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/csinys07e22/" rel="prev"><span class="nav-title"><span class="screen-reader-text">Previous Post:</span> 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第7季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计</span></a></div><div class="nav-next"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/csinys08e03/" rel="next"><span class="nav-title"><span class="screen-reader-text">Next Post:</span> 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第8季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计</span></a></div></div> </nav> <div id="comments" class="comments-area"> <div id="respond" class="comment-respond"> <h3 id="reply-title" class="comment-reply-title">Leave a Reply <small><a rel="nofollow" id="cancel-comment-reply-link" href="/script/csinys08e02/#respond" style="display:none;">Cancel reply</a></small></h3><form action="http://taiciben.com/script/wp-comments-post.php" method="post" id="commentform" class="comment-form" novalidate><p class="comment-notes"><span id="email-notes">Your email address will not be published.</span> <span class="required-field-message">Required fields are marked <span class="required">*</span></span></p><p class="comment-form-comment"><label for="comment">Comment <span class="required">*</span></label> <textarea id="comment" name="comment" cols="45" rows="8" maxlength="65525" required></textarea></p><p class="comment-form-author"><label for="author">Name <span class="required">*</span></label> <input id="author" name="author" type="text" value="" size="30" maxlength="245" autocomplete="name" required /></p> <p class="comment-form-email"><label for="email">Email <span class="required">*</span></label> <input id="email" name="email" type="email" value="" size="30" maxlength="100" aria-describedby="email-notes" autocomplete="email" required /></p> <p class="comment-form-url"><label for="url">Website</label> <input id="url" name="url" type="url" value="" size="30" maxlength="200" autocomplete="url" /></p> <p class="comment-form-cookies-consent"><input id="wp-comment-cookies-consent" name="wp-comment-cookies-consent" type="checkbox" value="yes" /> <label for="wp-comment-cookies-consent">Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.</label></p> <p class="form-submit"><input name="submit" type="submit" id="submit" class="submit" value="Post Comment" /> <input type='hidden' name='comment_post_ID' value='7444' id='comment_post_ID' /> <input type='hidden' name='comment_parent' id='comment_parent' value='0' /> </p></form> </div><!-- #respond --> </div><!-- #comments --> </main><!-- #primary --> <aside id="secondary-left" class="widget-area c-sidebar c-sidebar-left"> <section id="block-5" class="widget widget_block"><div class="wp-block-group"><div class="wp-block-group__inner-container is-layout-flow wp-block-group-is-layout-flow"><h2 class="wp-block-heading">Archives</h2><ul class="wp-block-archives-list wp-block-archives"> <li><a href='http://taiciben.com/script/2024/07/'>July 2024</a></li> <li><a href='http://taiciben.com/script/2024/06/'>June 2024</a></li> </ul></div></div></section><section id="block-6" class="widget widget_block"><div class="wp-block-group"><div class="wp-block-group__inner-container is-layout-flow wp-block-group-is-layout-flow"><h2 class="wp-block-heading">Categories</h2><ul class="wp-block-categories-list wp-block-categories"> <li class="cat-item cat-item-127"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/1931/">1931年</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-124"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/1939/">1939年</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-128"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/1941/">1941年</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-126"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/1942/">1942年</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-125"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/1943/">1943年</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-129"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/1944/">1944年</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-122"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/1948/">1948年</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-120"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/1952/">1952年</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-60"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/1953/">1953年</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-59"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/1954/">1954年</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-5"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/1955/">1955年</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-82"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/1956/">1956年</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-68"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/1957/">1957年</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-63"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/1958/">1958年</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-61"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/1959/">1959年</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-85"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/1960/">1960年</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-6"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/1961/">1961年</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-84"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/1962/">1962年</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-91"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/1963/">1963年</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-73"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/1964/">1964年</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-64"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/1966/">1966年</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-78"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/1967/">1967年</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-4"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/1968/">1968年</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-62"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/1969/">1969年</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-89"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/1970/">1970年</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-65"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/1971/">1971年</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-86"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/1972/">1972年</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-81"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/1973/">1973年</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-88"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/1974/">1974年</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-3"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/1975/">1975年</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-58"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/1976/">1976年</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-77"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/1977/">1977年</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-74"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/1978/">1978年</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-70"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/1979/">1979年</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-75"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/1980/">1980年</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-57"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/1981/">1981年</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-67"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/1982/">1982年</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-69"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/1983/">1983年</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-66"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/1984/">1984年</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-71"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/1985/">1985年</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-83"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/1986/">1986年</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-76"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/1987/">1987年</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-72"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/1988/">1988年</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-56"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/1989/">1989年</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-79"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/1990/">1990年</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-80"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/1991/">1991年</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-121"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/1992/">1992年</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-123"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/1993/">1993年</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-87"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/1994/">1994年</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-98"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/1995/">1995年</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-106"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/1996/">1996年</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-96"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/1997/">1997年</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-101"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/1998/">1998年</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-103"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/1999/">1999年</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-105"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/2000/">2000年</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-102"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/2001/">2001年</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-104"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/2002/">2002年</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-100"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/2003/">2003年</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-99"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/2004/">2004年</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-97"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/2005/">2005年</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-107"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/2006/">2006年</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-112"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/2007/">2007年</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-114"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/2008/">2008年</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-115"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/2009/">2009年</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-116"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/2010/">2010年</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-111"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/2011/">2011年</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-93"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/2012/">2012年</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-108"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/2013/">2013年</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-109"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/2014/">2014年</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-90"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/2015/">2015年</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-113"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/2016/">2016年</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-110"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/2017/">2017年</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-92"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/2018/">2018年</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-94"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/2019/">2019年</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-95"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/2020/">2020年</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-117"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/2021/">2021年</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-119"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/2022/">2022年</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-118"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/2023/">2023年</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-130"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/2024/">2024年</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-151"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/barry/">barui</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-1"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/uncategorized/">Uncategorized</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-236"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/everythingsconnabeok/">一切安好</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-188"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/centralpark/">中央公园</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-235"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/euphoria/">亢奋</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-161"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/billions/">亿万</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-237"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/extant/">传世</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-150"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/bandofbrothers/">兄弟连</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-194"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/clarice/">克拉丽丝</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-195"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/clarkson/">克拉克森的农场</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-182"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/captainunderpants/">内裤队长</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-212"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/deputy/">副警长</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-203"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/crossingswords/">十字剑</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-173"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/bosch/">博斯</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-134"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/agentcarter/">卡特特工</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-143"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/arcane/">双城之战</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-144"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/arrested/">发展受阻</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-187"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/catherinethegreat/">叶卡捷琳娜大帝</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-160"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/bigschool/">哈哈大校</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-148"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/badjudge/">坏法官</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-149"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/badteacher/">坏老师</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-228"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/elementary/">基本演绎法</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-179"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/broadcity/">大城小妞</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-238"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/felicity/">大学生费莉希蒂</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-183"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/carmen/">大神偷卡门</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-167"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/boardwalkempire/">大西洋帝国</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-141"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/angelsinamerica/">天使在美国</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-222"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/dollface/">娃娃脸</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-142"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/anne/">小小安妮</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-159"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/biglittlelies/">小谎大事</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-136"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/alexrider/">少年间谍亚历克斯</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-178"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/bridgerton/">布里奇顿</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-219"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/disenchantment/">幻灭</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-197"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/community/">废柴联盟</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-198"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/constantine/">康斯坦丁</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-169"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/bobsburgers/">开心汉堡店</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-225"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/dracula/">德古拉</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-213"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/derrygirls/">德里女孩</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-153"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/beef/">怒呛人生</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-208"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/dashandlily/">恋爱挑战书</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-137"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/amazingstories/">惊异传奇</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-132"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/50states/">惊悚50州</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-200"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/crashing/">意乱情迷</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-224"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/dopesick/">成瘾剂量</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-131"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/30rock/">我为喜剧狂</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-239"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/findingcarter/">找寻自我</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-230"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/endeavour/">摩斯探长前传</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-146"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/ateacher/">教师情事</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-207"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/dareme/">敢不敢挑战我</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-133"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/aaflizzie/">新成长的烦恼</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-220"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/dispatches/">日常谜团</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-210"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/dcslegendsoftomorrow/">明日传奇</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-147"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/atlantis/">星际之门亚特兰蒂斯</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-156"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/betterthings/">更美好的事</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-223"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/doompatrol/">末日巡逻队</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-193"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/chosen/">杀无赦</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-154"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/berlinstation/">柏林谍影</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-226"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/drdeath/">死亡医师</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-157"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/bifuli/">比弗利娇妻</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-174"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/bostonlegal/">波士顿法律</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-181"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/burnnotice/">火线警告</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-185"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/castle/">灵书妙探</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-202"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/criminalminds/">犯罪心理</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-204"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/csilv/">犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-206"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/csiny/">犯罪现场调查·纽约篇</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-205"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/csimiami/">犯罪现场调查迈阿密</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-184"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/carnivalrow/">狂欢命案</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-218"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/dickinson/">狄金森</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-221"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/dogblog/">狗狗博客</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-231"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/enlife/">生活</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-158"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/bigbang/">生活大爆炸</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-216"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/deyanjianception/">眼见为虚</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-180"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/brokegirl/">破产姐妹</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-176"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/breakpoint/">破发点大满贯之路</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-166"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/bnn/">神烦警探</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-135"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/aleagueoftheirown/">红粉联盟</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-155"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/bettercallsaul/">绝命律师</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-175"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/breakingbad/">绝命毒师</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-217"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/dh/">绝望的主妇</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-145"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/arrow/">绿箭侠</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-162"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/blacklist/">罪恶黑名单</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-138"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/americangods/">美国众神</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-139"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/americanhorrorstory/">美国恐怖故事</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-201"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/crimestory/">美国罪案故事</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-227"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/dropdeaddiva/">美女上错身</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-140"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/americanhousewife/">美式主妇</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-177"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/brickleberry/">脆莓公园</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-215"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/dexianjingception/">致命陷阱</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-229"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/emilyinparis/">艾米丽在巴黎</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-191"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/chicagomed/">芝加哥急救</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-190"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/chicagofire/">芝加哥烈焰</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-192"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/chicagopd/">芝加哥警署</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-214"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/deviousmaids/">蛇蝎女佣</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-170"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/bodyguard/">贴身保镖</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-209"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/davincisdemons/">达芬奇的恶魔</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-233"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/eplost/">迷失</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-234"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/escapeatdannemora/">逃离丹尼莫拉</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-171"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/bodyofproof/">逝者之证</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-199"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/coyote/">郊狼</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-232"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/epjustice/">金牌律师</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-196"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/coldcase/">铁证悬案</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-186"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/casual/">随性所欲</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-189"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/channelzero/">零异频道</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-172"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/borjackhorseman/">马男波杰克</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-168"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/bobhearts/">鲍勃心动</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-211"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/deadtome/">麻木不仁</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-152"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/bashee/">黑吃黑</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-165"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/blacksails/">黑帆</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-164"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/blackout/">黑暗救赎</a> </li> <li class="cat-item cat-item-163"><a href="http://taiciben.com/script/category/blackmonday/">黑色星期一</a> </li> </ul></div></div></section></aside><!-- #secondary-left --> <aside id="secondary" class="widget-area c-sidebar c-sidebar-right"> <section id="block-2" class="widget widget_block widget_search"><form role="search" method="get" action="http://taiciben.com/script/" class="wp-block-search__button-outside wp-block-search__text-button wp-block-search" ><label class="wp-block-search__label" for="wp-block-search__input-1" >Search</label><div class="wp-block-search__inside-wrapper " ><input class="wp-block-search__input" id="wp-block-search__input-1" placeholder="" value="" type="search" name="s" required /><button aria-label="Search" class="wp-block-search__button wp-element-button" type="submit" >Search</button></div></form></section> </aside><!-- #secondary --> </div><!-- .pb-content-sidebar --> </div><!-- #content --> <footer id="colophon" class="site-footer"> <div class="copyright-text"> <div class="u-wrapper copyright-text-wrap"> <p>Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.</p> <p class="pressbook-credit"> Powered by <a href="https://scriptstown.com/wordpress-themes/pressbook/" itemprop="url">PressBook WordPress theme</a> </p><!-- .pressbook-credit --> </div><!-- .copyright-text-wrap --> </div><!-- .copyright-text --> </footer><!-- #colophon --> <a href="#" class="go-to-top" aria-label="Go to top"></a> </div><!-- #page --> <script id="copy-the-code-js-extra"> var copyTheCode = {"copy_content_as":"","previewMarkup":"<h2>Hello World<\/h2>","buttonMarkup":"<button class=\"copy-the-code-button\" title=\"\"><\/button>","buttonSvg":"<svg viewBox=\"-21 0 512 512\" xmlns=\"http:\/\/www.w3.org\/2000\/svg\"><path d=\"m186.667969 416c-49.984375 0-90.667969-40.683594-90.667969-90.667969v-218.664062h-37.332031c-32.363281 0-58.667969 26.300781-58.667969 58.664062v288c0 32.363281 26.304688 58.667969 58.667969 58.667969h266.664062c32.363281 0 58.667969-26.304688 58.667969-58.667969v-37.332031zm0 0\"><\/path><path d=\"m469.332031 58.667969c0-32.40625-26.261719-58.667969-58.664062-58.667969h-224c-32.40625 0-58.667969 26.261719-58.667969 58.667969v266.664062c0 32.40625 26.261719 58.667969 58.667969 58.667969h224c32.402343 0 58.664062-26.261719 58.664062-58.667969zm0 0\"><\/path><\/svg>","selectors":[{"selector":"wxh","style":"button","button_text":"\u70b9\u51fb\u590d\u5236\u5fae\u4fe1\u53f7","button_title":"\u70b9\u51fb\u590d\u5236\u5fae\u4fe1\u53f7","button_copy_text":"\u590d\u5236\u6210\u529f: kuailexuewaiyu","button_position":"inside"},{"selector":"pre","style":"button","button_text":"Copy","button_title":"Copy to Clipboard","button_copy_text":"Copied!","button_position":"inside"}],"selector":"pre","settings":{"selector":"pre","button-text":"Copy","button-title":"Copy to Clipboard","button-copy-text":"Copied!","button-position":"inside"},"string":{"title":"Copy to Clipboard","copy":"Copy","copied":"Copied!"},"image-url":"http:\/\/taiciben.com\/script\/wp-content\/plugins\/copy-the-code\/\/assets\/images\/copy-1.svg"}; </script> <script src="http://taiciben.com/script/wp-content/plugins/copy-the-code/assets/js/copy-the-code.js?ver=2.2.2" id="copy-the-code-js"></script> <script src="http://taiciben.com/script/wp-content/themes/pressbook/js/script.min.js?ver=1.4.6" id="pressbook-script-js"></script> <script src="http://taiciben.com/script/wp-includes/js/comment-reply.min.js?ver=6.5.3" id="comment-reply-js" async data-wp-strategy="async"></script> <script src="http://taiciben.com/script/wp-content/themes/pressbook/js/ResizeObserver.min.js?ver=1" id="resize-observer-polyfill-js"></script> <script src="http://taiciben.com/script/wp-content/themes/pressbook/js/sticky-sidebar.min.js?ver=1" id="sticky-sidebar-js"></script> <script id="sticky-sidebar-js-after"> try{new StickySidebar(".site-content > .pb-content-sidebar > .c-sidebar",{topSpacing:100,bottomSpacing:0,containerSelector:".site-content > .pb-content-sidebar",minWidth:1279});new StickySidebar(".site-content > .pb-content-sidebar > .c-sidebar-right",{topSpacing:100,bottomSpacing:0,containerSelector:".site-content > .pb-content-sidebar",minWidth:1279});}catch(e){} </script> <script> jQuery(function($){ const $overlay = $('<div class="sola-modal-overlay hidden">'); const closeBtn = '<a class="sola-modal-close">关闭</a>'; $overlay.appendTo('body'); $('body').on('click','.sola-modal-trigger',openModal); $('body').on('click', '.sola-modal-close,sola-modal-overlay', closeModal); $('body').on('click', '.sola-modal-overlay', closeAllModals); function openModal(){ console.log('open modal') const target = $(this).data('modal-target'); console.log(target) console.log($(target)) if( target && $(target).length ){ const $target = $(target); // Add close btn if( ! $target.find('sola-modal-close').length ){ $(closeBtn).appendTo($target); } // Set custom width const modalCustomWidth = $target.data('modal-width'); if( modalCustomWidth ){ $target.css('width',modalCustomWidth); } // Open $target.removeClass('hidden'); $overlay.removeClass('hidden'); } } function closeModal(){ if( $('.sola-modal:not(.hidden)').length == 1 ){ $overlay.addClass('hidden'); } $(this).closest('.sola-modal').addClass('hidden'); } function closeAllModals(){ $('.sola-modal').addClass('hidden'); $overlay.addClass('hidden'); } }); </script> </body> </html>