Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第7季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第7季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Peviously on CSI: New York: 《犯罪现场调查 纽约篇》前情回顾
[00:03] Who’s that? 那是谁
[00:04] They call him Wild Bill Hunt. 他们都叫他比尔猎人
[00:07] He was my first partner. 是我的第一个搭档
[00:09] What’s on your mind? You remember this guy? 有什么事吗 还记得这个人吗
[00:11] Raymond Harris. 雷蒙德·哈里斯
[00:12] – I locked him up. – We did. -我将他缉拿归案的 -我们一起
[00:14] He was released a week ago. 他一周前被释放
[00:16] I’ve run into him a couple of times. 我碰见过他几次
[00:18] What the hell are you doing here? 你在这做什么
[00:19] He found your wallet on the sidewalk. 他在人行道上发现了你的钱包
[00:21] You lifted it, you son of a bitch! 是你从我外衣里偷走的 你个混蛋
[00:22] I believe he thhinks he was wronged. 我想他认为自己被冤枉了
[00:24] That makes him dangerous. 所以他现在是危险人物
[00:25] Everything we did was textbook. 只是一些文件而已
[00:28] I don’t think Mr. Harris will be bothering us anymore. 我想哈里斯先生不会再找我们的麻烦了
[00:31] Something tells me you can be very persuasive. 看来你很有说服力啊
[00:35] I just had a little chat with him. 我只是和他谈了谈
[00:39] You should’ve left it alone, Bill. 你不应该去招惹他 比尔
[01:00] Still can’t get over this office. 始终对这样的办公室无法忘怀
[01:02] Great views, leather sofa. 宽阔的视野 还有真皮沙发
[01:05] A bigger office just means more paperwork. 办公室越大意味着文书工作越多
[01:08] What are you doing here, Bill? 你来这里干什么 比尔
[01:10] I don’t know– you invited me. 我怎么知道 是你邀请我的
[01:14] – No, I didn’t. – Oh, I got a text. -我没有 -我收到短信
[01:20] “We need to talk. “我们需要谈谈
[01:22] Meet me at my office ASAP. Mac.” 尽快来我办公室 麦克”
[01:27] I didn’t send the text. 我没有发这条短信
[02:43] – You okay? – Yeah. -你还好吗 -还好
[02:45] I think so. 我想我没事
[02:48] Hey, you okay? 你还好吗
[02:54] Let’s go! Come on! 快走 快点
[02:58] Everybody, stay out of the way! 大家都快让开
[04:06] Move! Move! 快走 快走
[04:08] Go, go. 快点
[04:09] Through the corridor! 穿过走廊
[04:17] Go! Go! Go! 快 快 快走
[04:20] He’s gotta be up one of those rooftops, Mac. 他可能在某个屋顶上 麦克
[04:22] Waiting to get a clean shot. 伺机等着无障碍时开枪
[04:24] The trajectory of the bullets 子弹的发射轨迹
[04:25] is level with the center point of the windows. 与窗户中心在一条水平线上
[04:27] – Detective? – Means the shooter wasn’t on the roof. -警探 -说明射手没在屋顶上
[04:29] He was directly across from us. 他就正对着我们
[04:32] There’s an empty floor in that building. 那幢楼里有一层是空的
[04:34] – What can I do, Mac? – Move! -我该做什么 麦克 -快走
[04:36] Get that arm looked at, Bill. 去看一下胳膊 比尔
[04:38] Ah, the hell with it. I mean, to help. 随它去吧 我也想参与搜查
[04:40] Go to the paramedics, Bill. Now. 去医务人员那里 比尔 现在就去
[04:42] Let’s move. 我们走吧
[04:43] Move! Move ’em out! 快走 都离开
[04:52] It’s going to be okay. 会没事的
[04:54] Okay. 好的
[04:58] Okay, I got him. 好了 我来送他走
[05:03] – Oh, honey. – Oh, my God! Are you all right? -宝贝 -我的天啊 你没事吧
[05:05] – Yeah, I’m good. – You sure? -我没事 -你确定
[05:07] I’m fine. 我没事
[05:08] If you’re good why is there blood all over you? 那为什么你胸前有那么多血
[05:09] No, it’s not mine. 这不是我的
[05:11] Is anybody hurt bad? 有人伤势严重吗
[05:14] What do you know? 现在什么情况
[05:15] We’ve got a five-block radius 我们在这周围以五个街区
[05:17] has been cordoned off. 为半径都设置了隔离线
[05:18] Uh, subway stations are all shut down in the area. 还封锁了区域内的地铁
[05:20] Flack and the ESUs are across the street 弗莱克和特警队
[05:21] – getting ready to sweep the building. – Yeah, -正准备清查街对面的那座大楼 -是的
[05:22] the shots came from the Conroy Building. 射击来自对面的康洛伊大楼
[05:24] Mac’s on his way there now. 麦克已经去查看了
[05:26] – What the hell is going on? – I have no idea, -到底怎么回事 -我也不知道
[05:28] but come on, we should get downstairs. Let’s go. 不过我们还是先下楼吧 走吧
[05:29] – No, I’m staying here. – What for? -不 我要留在这里 -为什么
[05:32] I’m getting my kit; it’s a crime scene. 准备工具箱 这里可是犯罪现场
[06:05] Sweep the right flank. 清查右侧
[06:08] Move! Move! 快点 快点
[06:32] From this vantage point, he could have taken out 占据这样一个有利位置 他可以选择
[06:33] every window in the building, 大楼里的任意一扇窗户
[06:35] but he focused on mine. 但却唯独挑中了我的
[06:48] Subway map? 地铁地图
[06:56] Raymond Harris. 雷蒙德·哈里斯
[07:01] Sorry, brother. 对不起 兄弟
[07:20] How does a guy go from stealing your wallet 为什么这个人先是偷了你的钱包
[07:22] to trying to kill you? 现在又想要杀了你
[08:28] Yeah, I got you. 好 我知道了
[08:30] Tell me they found Harris. 希望是他们找到了哈里斯
[08:31] ESU canvassed the boarding house 特警队彻底搜查了
[08:33] where he was supposed to be staying. No sign of him. 他应该暂住的地方 没有找到他
[08:35] He didn’t report to the warehouse 他也没去这几个礼拜
[08:36] where he’s been working at the past couple weeks either. 一直工作的仓库报到
[08:38] Damn. 真见鬼
[08:39] Look at this place! 看看这地方都成什么样了
[08:40] Find every friend that Raymond Harris ever had. 搜寻雷蒙德·哈里斯的每一个朋友
[08:42] Get his photo out to every roll call, 把他的照片张贴在每一处公开寻人处
[08:43] TV stations, newspapers. 电视台以及报纸上
[08:45] I’m all over it. 我已经这么做了
[08:46] I’ll get with Harris’ PO. 我去联系哈里斯的狱官
[08:47] We’re going to find this guy, Mac. 我们会抓住这人的 麦克
[08:50] Just spoke with the EMTs. 刚和急救人员谈过
[08:51] We have a couple people wounded, some seriously. 有一些人受伤 几名是重伤
[08:54] It’s a miracle no one got killed, Mac. 没有人死亡真是个奇迹 麦克
[08:56] What about the text that 那么比尔·亨特说
[08:57] Bill Hunt said he got from me this morning? 他今早收到我的短信是怎么回事
[08:58] Harris must have cloned your phone. 哈里斯肯定克隆了你的手机
[09:01] – Where’s Hunt now? – Bullpen. -亨特在哪儿 -在候审室
[09:06] Yeah. 好的
[09:12] I thought you said we’d never hear from Harris again. 我记得你说过哈里斯不会再出现了
[09:16] What happened the other night, 你跟他谈话的那天晚上
[09:17] when you had your chat with him? 究竟发生了什么
[09:19] I persuaded him to leave us alone. 我说服他离我们远点
[09:22] How, Bill? 怎么说服的 比尔
[09:22] I was walking down an empty street, 我走在空无一人的大街上
[09:25] he came up behind me, 他一路尾随
[09:27] tried to put some intimidation moves on me. 企图恐吓我
[09:34] Gave him a tune-up, 我就收拾了他一番
[09:36] – that’s all. – What kind of a tune-up, Bill, -就这样 -怎么收拾的 比尔
[09:38] a system check or complete overhaul? 例行检查还是痛揍了一顿
[09:40] I don’t like your tone, Mac. 我不喜欢你说话的语气 麦克
[09:41] I don’t give a crap. Be specific! 少废话 说得详细点
[09:43] I pushed him around a little. 我推搡了他一阵
[09:44] He walked away just fine. 然后他好好地离开了
[09:46] Yeah, well, you pushing him around 是的 你就推搡了他一阵
[09:47] put a target on our backs. 让我们俩成了目标
[09:48] Target was already there. 我们俩一直都是目标
[09:50] I just sped things up. 我只是加速了这个进程而已
[09:52] So what the hell does he want? 那他到底想要什么
[09:53] I don’t know. What’s our next move? 我不知道 下一步要怎么做
[09:55] You’re not my training officer anymore, Bill. 你不再是我的训练官了 比尔
[09:57] I’m the cop, you’re the civilian. 我是警察 而你是平民
[09:59] Just go home and stay out of it. 给我回家 不要插手
[10:42] Our suspect is Raymond Harris, 我们的嫌疑人是雷蒙德·哈里斯
[10:44] put him away 17 years ago for drug and gun charges. 十七年前以涉毒涉枪的罪名将他逮捕入狱
[10:47] He was released three weeks ago. 三周前释放
[10:48] Ever since he’s been following me 从那以后就一直跟踪我和
[10:49] and my former partner Bill Hunt. 我前任搭档比尔·亨特
[10:51] He’s not required to check in with his PO for two weeks, 他两周前已经不用向狱官报到了
[10:54] but he hasn’t been at job 但是却也三十六小时没有去工作
[10:56] or boardinghouse for 36 hours. 或是回到暂住地
[10:58] Where are we on the evidence? 找到什么有用的证据了吗
[10:59] Uh, no fingerprints or trace at the Conroy building, 康洛伊大楼那边没找到任何指纹和痕迹
[11:02] and the subway map came up clean. 地铁地图上也一无所获
[11:04] However, we did pull this surveillance video. 不过我们调来了监控录像
[11:06] This happened at 6:00 a.m. 这是早上六点的画面
[11:08] A man wearing a hooded 一个穿帽衫的男人
[11:09] sweatshirt came through the service stairway 从职工专用楼梯上了楼
[11:11] and covered the cams with spray paint. 并用喷漆覆盖了摄像头
[11:13] Security didn’t notice? 保安没有发现吗
[11:14] It was a shift change. 正好是交接班的时候
[11:16] The day guard and the night guard 日夜两班的保安
[11:17] were out front smoking, 都出去抽烟了
[11:18] so no one was at the monitors. 没人在看监视器
[11:19] That’s a coincidence. 这是个巧合吧
[11:20] No, no, Harris is prepared. 不 哈里斯是有备而来
[11:22] I’m guessing he observed those guards. 他可能仔细观察过保安
[11:23] He knew their routines. 知道他们的工作规律
[11:24] Just like he knew the work crew 正如他知道那个空置楼层的
[11:26] on that vacant floor had the day off. 工人今天放假
[11:27] If he was that dedicated, there’s no reason to believe 如果他如此用心 那么他肯定会
[11:29] he wouldn’t make another attempt. 卷土重来的
[11:31] We’re not giving him the chance. 我不会再给他任何机会
[11:33] Hey, Mac, got a case-to-case match in IBIS 麦克 弹道重建显示
[11:36] on the AK-47. 武器是AK-47
[11:38] A shooting in ’94. Drug robbery gone wrong. 曾在94年的一起毒品抢劫案中擦枪走火
[11:41] Victim took a bullet to the shoulder 受害人肩膀中了一枪
[11:42] outside 1744 West 40th Street. 就在西40街1744号
[11:45] Witnesses said the bullets came from the second story window. 目击者说子弹是从二楼窗户里射出来的
[11:47] That’s the same building where we busted Raymond Harris. 那正是我们逮捕雷蒙德·哈里斯的地方
[11:49] They even questioned Harris. 当时他们也盘问了哈里斯
[11:51] But they couldn’t find the AK-47, 但就是找不到那把AK-47
[11:52] so they had to let him go. 只好让他走了
[11:53] We searched that apartment up and down. 我们把那所公寓翻了个底朝天
[11:55] The only weapons we found were a couple of handguns. 只找到几把手枪
[11:57] It’s possible it was hidden. 也许他藏起来了
[11:59] For 17 years? 藏了17年吗
[12:01] Might explain the trace I found 这没准可以解释我
[12:02] on one of the slugs from today’s attack. 在今天袭击现场发现的弹头上的痕迹
[12:04] Analysis came back with traces 分析结果显示
[12:06] of asbestos, gypsum plaster, 其中含有石棉 石膏灰泥
[12:07] and old copper insulation. 和老旧的铜芯绝缘线
[12:09] None of which is present in the crime lab. 这些东西咱们实验室里都没有
[12:11] I think that AK-47 was hidden inside a wall. 我想这把AK-47是被藏在墙里
[12:13] It’s a perfect environment 的确是个完美的弹药库
[12:14] to store a rifle and ammunition– cool, dry. 避光 干燥
[12:16] Harris retrieves it, doesn’t clean it. 哈里斯取回它们 但没再打理
[12:19] When he goes to shoot up the lab this morning… 今早他袭击实验室时
[12:26] …the bullet picks up some trace. 子弹上沾了些痕迹
[12:35] If the weapon was hidden in Harris’ old apartment 如果说多年以来这些武器一直被藏在
[12:37] all these years, he may have gone back to retrieve it. 哈里斯的旧房子里 他就必须回去拿
[12:40] Could be where he’s hiding right now. 有可能那就是他的藏身之处
[12:42] Attention all units. 所有单位注意
[12:43] Suspect may be armed. 罪犯很可能携带武器
[12:58] NYPD! Open up! 纽约警察 把门打开
[13:05] Raymond Harris, NYPD… 雷蒙德·哈里斯 纽约警察
[13:53] I’m here to file a harassment complaint. 我来举报一起骚扰事件
[13:56] Someone’s trying to kill me. 有人想杀我
[14:10] You’re entitled to a union rep. 你有权利提请工会代表
[14:12] I don’t need one. 不需要
[14:13] We did nothing wrong. 我们没做错什么
[14:14] We knocked on the door and identified ourselves as police officers. 我们敲了门 表明了警察身份
[14:18] Did the suspect respond? 嫌犯有回应吗
[14:19] No. No, so we took in the door with a battering ram 没有 我们用破门锤撞开门
[14:22] and went in. 进来以后
[14:23] Suspect opened fire. 嫌犯就开火了
[14:24] What happened next? 然后呢
[14:25] We returned fire. 我们反击了
[14:27] Through the bedroom doors? 隔着卧室的门吗
[14:28] Without a visual on the suspect? 在看不见嫌犯的情况下吗
[14:29] Yeah. Bullets whizzing by my head 是的 贴着我的头皮飞过的子弹
[14:32] were visual enough. 我倒是看到很清楚
[14:34] How many shots did you fire? 你开了多少枪
[14:35] I fired ten rounds, paused. 十枪 停下来后
[14:38] The suspect was dead. 嫌犯已经死了
[14:39] You had a warrant to search the premises, 你拿到了搜查许可
[14:41] assumed the suspect was armed and dangerous. 并假定嫌犯携带武器并极具危险性
[14:43] Did you prepare a tac plan? 请问你制定战术计划了吗
[14:45] We took every precaution. 我们做好了一切准备
[14:47] Except waiting for ESU. 除了等候特警队赶来
[14:48] Look, the suspect that we were looking for, 我们在找的这个罪犯
[14:50] he attacked our crime lab this morning. 今天早上袭击了实验室
[14:52] We believed him to be a flight risk. 我们知道他是个亡命之徒
[14:54] So we had to do what we had to do. 所以我们做了自己该做的事
[14:56] Any more questions? 还有其他问题吗
[14:58] Yeah. Is the man lying dead on that floor 有 躺倒在地的这个死者
[15:01] the suspect you were here to apprehend? 是你们要找的那个嫌疑犯吗
[15:03] No. 不是
[15:04] Okay. That’s it for now. 好的 目前就这些了
[15:06] But I will need your weapon. Protocol. 请把你的武器给我 例行检查
[15:21] Thank you. 谢谢
[15:27] I know it’s routine for I.A. to investigate 我知道内务部过问警察参与的
[15:29] an officer-involved shooting, 射杀行动理所当然
[15:30] but it seems like this woman’s got a bug up her ass. 可这个女人就是感觉特别讨厌
[15:32] Like she never kicked in a door before. 又不是没见过破门而入
[15:34] Probably never has. 没准还真没见过
[15:35] It was a clean shoot. Anyone can see that, no? 他确实开火了 大伙都看见了 是不
[15:38] Yeah, it was, Danny. 是的 丹尼
[15:38] She’s just doing her job. 她只是尽了本分
[15:40] Now let’s do ours. What do we know here? 我们也该干活了 查到什么了
[15:42] Name’s Trevor Arnette. 死者名叫特雷弗·安妮特
[15:43] Got an open warrant in Brooklyn for home invasion. 在布鲁克林时因为入室盗窃而被搜查过
[15:45] Any connection to Raymond Harris? 和雷蒙德·哈里斯有什么联系吗
[15:47] Other than having the immense bad luck 除了悲剧地
[15:48] of being in Harris’ last known address, no. 住进哈里斯的旧房子以外就没有了
[15:50] So Harris snuck in here 哈里斯溜进这里
[15:51] to retrieve the AK-47. 拿走了那把AK-47
[15:53] If it was here at all. 前提是枪真的在这
[15:54] Mac, you ever consider that 麦克 你有没有想过
[15:56] Harris was not the guy who shot up the lab? 袭击实验室的可能不是哈里斯
[15:58] Look, I know it was him. 我很肯定就是他
[16:00] Harris hid that gun in this apartment for 17 years. 哈里斯把枪藏在这17年了
[16:03] We just need to find out where. 我们只需把它找出来
[16:09] Taylor. 泰勒
[16:13] I’m headed home in the middle of the night 那天晚上我走在回家的路上
[16:15] when, out of nowhere, this guy grabs me. 突然有人勒住我
[16:17] Dragged me to an alley. 把我拖到巷子里
[16:19] Beats the crap out of me. 把我胖揍了一顿
[16:22] Let me ask you something. 我得问你几个问题
[16:24] How’d you get that AK into the Conroy building? 你是怎么把枪带进康洛伊大楼的
[16:26] The guy pulled a gun on me, Detective. 他用枪指着我 警探
[16:29] Put it in my mouth. 还把枪口塞进我嘴里
[16:30] You’ve got a lot of nerve waltzing in here to make a complaint. 竟敢招摇过市地来这报案 算你有胆量
[16:33] I’ll give you that. 这案子我接了
[16:35] Snub-nose .38, 是把短管左轮手枪
[16:36] nickel-plated, 口径38毫米 镀镍处理
[16:37] mother-of-pearl handle. 握把是珍珠母制成的
[16:40] Shouldn’t you be writing this down? 你不用记下来吗
[16:42] Look at me, Raymond. 看着我 雷蒙德
[16:43] I was there the day you stole Mac Taylor’s wallet. 你偷麦克·泰勒钱包那天我也在场
[16:47] I’m just here to report a crime. 我只是来报个案
[16:49] I know you’ve got a beef with him. 我知道你俩之间有过节
[16:51] If it’s a conflict of interest for you, 如果你对我报的案子没有兴趣
[16:53] maybe I should go to another precinct. 也许我该换个分局
[16:54] And I also know 我知道
[16:55] that you put about a hundred rounds 在不到六个小时之前 你往我们实验室
[16:57] into our crime lab not more than six hours ago. 倾泻了大约一百枚子弹
[17:01] No idea what you’re talking about. 不知道你在说什么
[17:03] So then you won’t mind submitting to a gunshot residue test? 那你不介意做个火药残留测试吧
[17:06] A DNA swab? 要不再留个DNA样本
[17:08] Shoot the moon, Detective. 算你狠 警探
[17:10] But first I’d like to finish my statement. 但我还是要先说完话
[17:12] The guy who attacked me look like this cop 袭击我的那家伙长的
[17:14] who arrested me a bunch of years ago. 很像几年前逮捕我的
[17:16] Name’s Bill Hunt. 一个叫比尔·亨特的警察
[17:17] Put him in a lineup, I’be happy to I.D. him. 把他作为候选 我倒是很乐意做出指认
[17:19] What exactly are you after? 你到底想要什么呢
[17:25] Justice. 公平
[18:52] Okay, guys, single file. 伙计们 排成一队
[18:57] Turn, face the glass. 转过来 面对玻璃
[19:02] Recognize anyone? 认出来了吗
[19:03] He can’t see me, right? 他看不见我吧
[19:05] As you may recall from your many times 你都在这玻璃后头站多少回了
[19:06] on the other side of the glass. 还不清楚吗
[19:08] I’m just concerned for my safety. 我只是担心我的安全
[19:10] Focus, Raymond. 注意力集中 雷蒙德
[19:12] Is the man who attacked you in there or not? 袭击你的人在不在这些人里面
[19:19] Can you have number three step closer? 你能让三号靠前点吗
[19:23] Number three, step forward please. 三号 向前一步
[19:30] I don’t know. 我不知道
[19:31] He kind of looked like this guy, 他倒是看起来像
[19:32] but now that I think about it, 不过要再仔细想想
[19:34] I’m just not sure. 我还是不敢确定
[19:36] – Sorry, Detectives. – All right, -抱歉 警察同志 -得了吧
[19:38] whatever game you’re playing, you can’t win. 不管你玩的什么把戏 你赢不了的
[19:41] Like you won this afternoon, 那像你下午在我的旧居所
[19:42] when you shot that guy in my old place? 杀了那家伙算是赢吗
[19:44] You thought that was me, didn’t you? 你以为他是我 对不对
[19:46] That gave you relief? 是不是让你松了口气
[19:47] You want to kill me, Harris? Kill me. 哈里斯 你想杀了我 来吧
[19:48] Here I am, make a move. 我就在这儿 动手啊
[19:50] Then there wouldn’t be any surprises. 那就不好玩了
[19:52] Where’s the fun in that? 还有什么乐趣可言
[19:53] No. 完全没有
[19:55] I want you and Hunt looking over your shoulders. 我要唤起你和亨特的往事
[19:58] Like I did for 17 years. 就如同我十七年来所做的一般
[19:59] Is that a threat? 这是威胁吗
[20:02] I’m the one being intimidated here. 我才是被威胁的那个
[20:04] Two cops looming over me. 两个警察背着我搞鬼
[20:07] Why don’t you tell me what it is you think I did. 不如 干脆你来告诉我 我到底干了什么
[20:10] You’re the detective. 你是破案的
[20:11] Figure it out. 自己找答案吧
[20:25] I want a tail on Harris 给哈里斯安排个盯梢的
[20:26] and a unit on Hunt. 也给亨特安排一队人
[20:30] Detective Taylor, a moment? 泰勒探长 有空吗
[20:33] The man who just walked out of here is Raymond Harris, 刚才出去的那人是雷蒙德·哈里斯吧
[20:35] the suspect you believe attacked your lab? 是袭击你实验室的嫌疑人吗
[20:36] That’s right. 是啊
[20:37] While you were in a shootout, he was filing a complaint 当你在与人枪战的时候 他在写申诉书
[20:39] against your former partner. 申诉对象是你的前搭档
[20:41] Well, the compaint’s been withdrawn. 申诉已经撤销了
[20:44] What the hell’s going on here? 到底发生什么事了
[20:45] Look, do you have a question 关于内务部的调查
[20:46] pertaining to your Internal Affairs investigation? 你还有其他问题吗
[20:50] No. That matter’s closed. 没了 调查结束了
[20:52] It was a clean shoot. 那一枪没有问题
[20:53] Good. Is that my weapon? 好 这是我的枪吗
[20:57] Not for nothing, 你怎么做无可厚非
[20:58] but my advice 不过我建议
[20:59] no matter what you think Harris did, 不管你觉得哈里斯做了什么
[21:02] stay away from him. 离他远点
[21:10] We found the trap in that apartment. 我们在公寓发现了一个暗格
[21:12] There were a few rounds of 有几颗子弹
[21:13] ammunition that matched the slugs fired at the lab. 跟打在实验室的子弹相符
[21:15] Any evidence that connects Harris to the trap? 有没有证据表明哈里斯和暗格有关系
[21:17] No. But I did find dry blood on the floor. 没有 但我在地板上找到了干的血迹
[21:21] It was underneath the carpet. 在地毯下面
[21:22] I spoke to the landlord, and he said that 我问了房东 他说
[21:24] the carpets were installed in ’95, 那些地毯在95年就铺上了
[21:27] which is after Harris went to prison. 是哈里斯进监狱之后的事了
[21:29] How much blood are we talking about? 血迹有多大
[21:30] There were small stains on the baseboard, 就地板上有几滴而已
[21:32] like somebody missed it when they were cleaning up. 看起来像是清洗血迹的时候遗漏的
[21:34] So we pulled up the floorboard… 所以我们把地板撬了起来
[21:38] That’s a significant blood pool. 这可是一大滩血
[21:39] Hardly a cut finger. 不是割伤手指所能造成的
[21:41] It’s a female donor. 血液来自一个女性
[21:42] I’m running it through CODIS now. 我正在CODIS内查找
[21:42] CODIS DNA联合识别系统
[21:43] I don’t know, it’s a shot in the dark, 我不确定 只是纯属猜测
[21:45] but maybe it has something to do with Harris. 或许这与Harris有某种联系呢
[21:47] Let me ask you a question. 我来问你
[21:49] If you were in prison all those years, 假使你在监狱关了许多年
[21:52] what would be the first thing you’d do when you got out? 你出狱后的第一件事是干什么
[21:54] See my family. Right. -回家 -对
[21:56] But Harris has no family, or friends. 但哈里斯无家可归 也没有朋友
[21:59] So how do we get into his head to 那我们怎么才能走进他的内心
[22:01] find out why he’s after Mac? 发掘出他想要报复麦克的动机
[22:03] Well, we know it’s got to be 如果这仇恨能让他17年来
[22:04] a serious grudge if he’s willing to hold onto it for 17 years. 一直念念不忘 看来的确是怨念很深
[22:07] And all of it while he was in prison. 而且他在狱中也就靠这个支撑着
[22:09] Maybe we should talk to his cell mates, 或许 我们应该找他的狱友谈谈
[22:10] because whatever his problem is, he didn’t keep it to himself. 不管他有什么难题 总不至于一言不发吧
[22:14] Yeah. 对
[23:00] Okay, I’ve spoken to everyone at Rikers who would’ve had 我已经同里克尔斯监狱里每一个
[23:02] any interaction with Raymond Harris. 跟雷蒙德·哈里斯有来往的人都谈过了
[23:04] He never mentioned you, Hunt, the arrest. 言谈中没有涉及到你 亨特 和拘捕的事情
[23:07] He’s hardly said anything to anybody. 他几乎不怎么说话
[23:09] Looking at the file again. 再查一查这些文件
[23:11] Something in here holds the answer. 答案肯定就藏在其中
[23:13] Maybe you just need an outside perspective. 也许你需要听听局外人的看法
[23:15] Why don’t you tell me what happened that night. 不如你说说 当晚所发生的事情
[23:18] It was a routine arrest. 就是一次惯常的拘捕行动
[23:20] Hunt’s C.I. gave us a tip about the drugs and the guns. 亨特的线人报告了毒品和枪支的线报
[23:24] Raymond Harris! NYPD! 雷蒙德·哈里斯 纽约警察
[23:25] Open up! 开门
[23:39] Hunt hit him? 亨特打了他
[23:41] Yeah. Harris was trying to run. 对 哈里斯当时想跑
[23:42] We subdued him. 我们抓住了他
[23:44] What else do you remember about the investigatn? 关于案件调查你还记得多少
[23:48] Wasn’t much of an investigation for me. 案件具体调查跟我关系不大
[23:50] I was a be cop. 我只是一名见习警员
[23:51] My job was to put him in the car. 我的工作就是把他塞进车里
[23:53] And holding the bag of money until I vouchered it. 并且提着那袋子钱 当做证物保管
[23:56] Lot of money in that bag, huh? 袋子里钱很多吧
[23:57] Yeah. 对啊
[23:58] $200,000. 二十万美元
[24:00] It was more money than i’d ever vouchered before. 那是我保管过的最大的一笔钱财
[24:03] Harris’ blood was all over that bag. 袋子上都是哈里斯的血迹
[24:10] What? 怎么了
[24:13] Take a look at these blood stains. 你看看这些滴落的血迹
[24:17] They’re all circular. 都是圆点状血迹
[24:18] None are elliptical. 没有椭圆形状的
[24:20] How’s that possible? 这怎么可能呢
[24:21] That can’t be right. 肯定有问题
[25:14] When blood lands on the full bag, 血液溅到满当当的包裹上
[25:17] it lands at a 90-degree angle against 与包裹的平面呈
[25:18] the bag’s flat surface, creating circular blood drops. 90度夹角 形成圆形血滴
[25:22] But a half-empty bag has folds in the fabric. 但半满的包裹有褶皱
[25:25] Drops are elliptical. 血滴是椭圆的
[25:30] Look at this photo of the duffel. 看这张包裹的照片
[25:31] What do you see? 有什么发现
[25:33] The bag was full of cash 哈里斯的血滴上去时
[25:35] when Harris’ blood landed on it. 有满满一袋子钱
[25:37] But not full 但作为证物
[25:38] when it was turned in for evidence. 被收缴的时候就不是了
[25:40] Someone took money from the bag. 有人拿走了包里的钱
[26:00] I know what you did. 我知道你干了什么好事
[26:09] Stand up. 站起来
[26:11] How about a hand? 拉我一把吧
[26:18] You ever hit me again, 你要再敢打我
[26:20] it’ll be the last thing you do. 那将成为你在这世上做的最后一件事
[26:24] Threats and intimidation won’t save your ass this time. 威胁恐吓这次可不能帮你收拾烂摊子
[26:27] What the hell are you talking about? 你到底在说什么
[26:29] The money you stole from Raymond Harris. 你从雷蒙德·哈里斯那里偷走的钱
[26:31] You helped yourself to some of the cash 我们逮捕他那天你从
[26:32] Raymond Harris was sitting on the day we busted him. 雷蒙德·哈里斯那袋钱里顺手牵羊
[26:35] How much, Bill? 多少 比尔
[26:36] A hundred? 十万
[26:37] Maybe 200,000? 还是二十万
[26:39] Then after you stole it, 你偷钱之后
[26:40] you had me voucher the remaining cash, 让我给剩下的钱做凭证
[26:43] in case you ever needed a fall guy. 以便有人给你背黑锅
[26:46] Wasn’t like that, Mac. 不是那样的 麦克
[26:47] Well, then tell me how it happened. 那倒说说究竟怎么回事
[26:53] It, um… 是呃…
[26:56] It wasn’t something I planned. 我不是有意的
[26:58] It just… 只是…
[27:00] It just happened. 不知怎么就拿了
[27:12] The opportunity of a lifetime was staring me in the face. 千载难逢的机会就摆在我面前
[27:17] The split second it took for me to decide 做出决定的短短一瞬
[27:20] felt like an eternity. 比一辈子还要长
[27:23] After that, the rest was easy. 之后的就简单了
[27:40] I knew that no one would ever 我知道只要
[27:41] question that property voucher 是你做的凭证
[27:43] if your name was on it. 就不会有人怀疑那笔钱
[27:44] You always walked the line, Bill, 你总是跟纪律打擦边球 比尔
[27:46] but I never thought you’d cross it. 但没想到你真的会违规
[27:47] I don’t expect you understand. 我不期望你理解
[27:49] I understand you got greedy. 我能明白你一时贪念
[27:51] I was 18 months shy of my retirement. 还有18个月我就退休了
[27:54] I had an ex-wife, a daughter in private school 有个离婚的前妻 女儿在私立学校读书
[27:58] and a mountain of debt. 还有一屁股债
[27:59] You had a pension coming. 你有退休金
[28:00] $35,000 a year. 一年才三万五美金
[28:03] I walked a beat, putting my life at risk every day, 我天天巡逻 冒着生命危险
[28:06] and in return, I got a little pat on the back 到头来就得到拍拍肩一声安慰
[28:09] and a gold-plated watch. 和一块镀金表
[28:12] I deserve more than that. 我应该得到更好的
[28:14] What you deserve is a prison cell. 你应该去蹲监狱
[28:16] You gonna haul me away, Mac? 你要抓我走吗 麦克
[28:17] You know as well as I do the statute of limitations 你我都很清楚大额盗窃
[28:20] on grand larceny is five years. 有五年的时间限制
[28:27] This conversation’s over. 没什么好说的了
[28:28] This runs much deeper than money with Raymond Harris. 雷蒙德·哈里斯应该不止为了钱
[28:32] There’s got to be something else. 肯定还有别的原因
[28:34] What else does he think we did to him? 他以为我们还做了什么
[28:36] Would you believe I don’t know? 我说不知道你信吗
[28:40] No. 不信
[28:47] Taylor. 我是泰勒
[28:50] Lock it down. 先封锁
[28:51] On my way. 我马上到
[28:54] You’re coming with me. 你跟我去
[29:11] Apartment belongs to Lucius Woods, 屋主叫卢修斯·伍兹
[29:13] AKA the Snow King. 又称雪王
[29:15] Used to be the biggest cocaine dealer on the West Side. 曾是西区最大的毒贩
[29:18] I heard the King was retired. 我听说他退休了
[29:20] He is now. 现在真”退了”
[29:30] Air fresheners. 空气清新剂
[29:32] Jasmine and Lilac. 茉莉花和紫丁香
[29:33] No match for this stink. 不该产生这种臭味
[29:35] Neighbors reported the odor to the landlord a few days back. 几天前邻居向房东投诉气味难闻
[29:38] He didn’t check on it till today. 他直到今天才来检查
[29:39] This body’s been here a lot longer than a couple of days. 这尸体在这儿不是一两天了
[29:42] Based on the level of decomp, 从腐烂程度判断
[29:44] I’d say more like a couple of weeks. 我猜好几个周了
[29:46] Preliminary COD? 初步判定死因是什么
[29:47] Malnutrition and dehydration. 营养缺乏和脱水
[29:49] This man was intentionally deprived of food and water. 这人被有意剥夺了水和食物
[29:51] His body would have started 他的身体应该开始
[29:52] burning fat and muscle, kept him alive 燃烧脂肪和肌肉保持生存
[29:55] until his kidneys failed. And after that, 直到肾脏坏死 之后
[29:56] he’d be dead in a couple days. 就在几天内死亡
[29:58] – That’s a hell of a way to go. – This was torture, Mac. -这手段够残忍 -这是折磨 麦克
[30:12] He tied Woods to the bed, 他把伍兹绑在床上
[30:14] and then sat here and watched him die. 坐在这儿看着他死去
[30:20] Who? 谁
[30:22] Raymond Harris. 雷蒙德·哈里斯
[30:24] What’s the connection? 有什么联系
[30:25] Lucius Woods was Harris’ boss. 卢修斯·伍兹是哈里斯的老大
[30:28] The drugs and money we confiscated in that apartment 17年前我们在那栋公寓里没收的
[30:31] 17 years ago belonged to him. 钱和毒品都是他的
[30:34] If I was the King 如果我是老大
[30:35] and one of my subjects lost that much coke and that much cash, 我的手下丢了那么多可卡因和钱
[30:39] I’d want some kind of serious restitution. 我肯定得找他们好好赔偿
[30:41] So the first thing he does when 所以他出狱后第一件事儿
[30:42] he gets out is come here? Which doesn’t make sense. 就是来这儿 说不通啊
[30:45] Woods had a legitimate grudge against Harris, 伍兹完全有理由痛恨哈里斯
[30:47] not the other way around. 而不是哈里斯恨他
[30:48] Yeah, but if Harris felt that he still had 没错 但倘若哈里斯觉得自己
[30:49] a target on his back, this could have been a preemptive strike. 仍然受到威胁 这就是他先发制人
[30:52] This wasn’t about self-preservation. 这不是自卫
[30:55] Harris was in control; he wanted Woods to suffer. 哈里斯掌控局面 他故意折磨伍兹
[30:58] And only one man can say why. 只有一个人能告诉我们为什么
[31:01] If we can’t tie Harris to the crime lab shooting, 要是我们没法判定哈里斯朝犯罪实验室开枪
[31:03] we got to get him on this murder. 就得想办法让他认这宗谋杀
[31:05] Bring him in for questioning? 带他来问话
[31:06] Not until we have enough evidence. 先找到足够证据再说
[31:08] The hell with evidence. 证据见鬼去吧
[31:09] Let me he him for five minutes in the room; 给我个屋子我跟他谈五分钟
[31:11] I’ll get a signed confession. 我就能搞到坦白书
[31:13] We do this my way. 按我的方法来
[31:17] Harris was here. 哈里斯来过这儿
[31:19] We just need to prove it. 我们只需要想办法证明
[31:47] A rosary. 念珠
[31:52] Any chance the Snow King 有没有可能雪王金盆洗手
[31:53] traded in his criminal reign for the path of righteousness? 放弃犯罪统治转而走上正义之路
[32:14] Hey, Flack, I got eyes on him. 弗莱克 我盯上他了
[32:28] Danny found fingerprints 丹尼在空气清新剂
[32:29] all over the air fresheners 和用来把伍兹绑在床上的
[32:30] and rope that was used to bind Woods to the bed. 绳子上发现了大量他的指纹
[32:33] AFIS confirmed that the prints belong to Harris. 指纹识别出的确是哈里斯的
[32:36] I need more. 这还不够
[32:37] Okay, how about this? 那好 这个如何
[32:38] The saliva that Adam swabbed off the soda can… 亚当在汽水罐上取得的唾液样本
[32:43] …also a match to Harris. 也和哈里斯相匹配
[32:45] What about the rosary? 那串念珠呢
[32:46] I found epithelial tissue stuck in the clasp. 我在搭扣处发现了一些上皮组织
[32:49] Probably from someone holding the beads. 应该是使用者的
[32:51] – Harris? – Nope. -是哈里斯吗 -不是
[32:52] But here’s where it gets interesting. 不过有趣之处在于
[32:53] The DNA from the skin is a match 上皮组织的DNA和
[32:55] to the dried blood found underneath the carpet 在哈里斯公寓里地毯下发现的
[32:57] in Harris’ apartment. 凝固血液相匹配
[33:00] They came from the same person. 它们来自同一个人
[33:02] Miranda Thomas. 米兰达·托马斯
[33:04] She was found beaten to death 她于1994年被发现遭受暴打致死
[33:05] and dumped on the side of a New York State Thruway in 1994. 并被弃尸于纽约州高速公路的一侧
[33:08] State Police investigated, 纽约州警察进行了调查
[33:09] but the case went cold. 但案子却不了了之
[33:11] The question is, what would her rosary beads 问题是 为什么她的念珠
[33:13] doing in Lucius Woods’ apartment all these years? 在卢修斯·伍兹的公寓里那么长时间
[33:16] Harris brought it with him. 哈里斯带进去的
[33:18] Raymond Harris and Miranda Thomas 雷蒙德·哈里斯和米兰达·托马斯
[33:20] applied for a marriage license two weeks 在他被捕两周前
[33:21] before you and Hunt arrested him. 申请结婚证
[33:23] A month later, her body was discovered. 一个月后 她的尸体就被发现
[33:25] Woods found out that the police 伍兹发现警察
[33:27] had seized only half of his money. 只缴获了一半的钱财
[33:28] Assumed Harris had stolen the rest. 就认定是哈里斯偷了另一部分
[33:30] He would have wanted some payback. 他想要些补偿
[33:32] Woods killed Harris’ fiance. 伍兹杀害了哈里斯的未婚妻
[33:35] And Harris knew that he didn’t take the money, 哈里斯知道不是他偷的钱
[33:37] so he figured that you and Hunt did. 所以他觉得是你和亨特做的
[33:38] That’s why he’s coming after you. 所以才找你麻烦
[33:40] He holds us both responsible for Miranda’s death. 他认为我们都要为米兰达的死负责
[33:42] He spent 17 years planning his revenge. 他为了复仇计划了17年
[33:51] – Go ahead, Mac. – Where is he? -有什么事 麦克 -他在哪儿
[33:53] He’s still in the diner. 他还在餐馆里
[33:54] He’s been nursing the same cup of coffee for hours. 他只要了一杯咖啡在餐馆里坐了好几个小时了
[33:57] – ESU is standing by. – Bring him in. -特警队随时待命 -带他来警局
[33:59] I’ll meet you at the station. 我们在警局见
[34:01] And, Don, keep your eyes open. 唐 小心行事
[34:03] With Harris, nothing is what it seems. 对付哈里斯没看上去那么简单
[34:05] Copy that. 知道了
[34:06] Listen, there is one more thing. 还有一件事
[34:08] When I was processing the dried blood, 我在处理凝固的血液时
[34:12] I found an impression on the surface of the wood. 我在木地板上发现了一个印记
[34:16] I took a reverse mold and enlarged the image. 我将其反向成像并放大
[34:22] The design details are too obscured for a match, 这个设计细节太不容易找到匹配
[34:24] but Adam’s still searching the database. 但是亚当还在数据库里搜索
[34:28] What now? 现在怎么办
[34:29] We end this. 做个了结
[34:38] Let’s take a ride. 跟我走一趟吧
[34:53] Where’s Harris? 哈里斯在哪儿
[34:54] Hasn’t left his table. 还没离开餐桌
[34:57] – How long has that truck been there? – Five minutes. -这辆货车停在这多久了 -五分钟
[35:07] Five minutes too long. 五分钟太久了
[35:24] I’m going to need your piece, Bill. 把你的武器给我 比尔
[35:26] Want to tell me why? 能告诉我为什么吗
[35:28] After. 先给我
[35:40] Where are we going? 我们要去哪
[35:42] Precinct. 警察分局
[35:43] Think I’d rather go home. 我想回家
[35:44] – That’s not going to happen. – Why’s that? -那不可能 -为什么
[35:46] Because Lucius Woods didn’t murder Miranda Thomas– 因为并非卢修斯·伍兹杀害了米兰达·托马斯
[35:49] you did. 是你干的
[35:50] Mac. 麦克
[35:52] You went back to Harris’ apartment to get the money you’d hidden. 你返回哈里斯公寓去取藏起来的钱
[35:55] You assumed the place would be empty because 因为哈里斯已经被捕入狱
[35:56] Harris was behind bars. 你就以为那里没人住了
[35:57] You had no idea he had a girlfriend. 你没想到他还有个女朋友
[35:59] Come on, Mac. You know me. 拜托 麦克 你了解我的
[36:01] I thought I did. 我也以为我了解你
[36:03] It was your ring, Bill. 那是你的戒指 比尔
[36:05] Fraternal League of Patrolmen. 巡警协会
[36:09] We found an imprint of it on the floor, 我们在地板上发现了它的印记
[36:12] next to the dried pool of blood. 就在干涸的血泊旁边
[36:18] Five minutes more. 只要再给我五分钟
[36:20] Five more minutes, I would have been long down that road. 再给我五分钟 就够我离开了
[36:25] Oh, my God. 天啊
[36:27] No. 不
[36:36] A day hasn’t gone by 没有一天
[36:37] when I haven’t thought about turning myself in. 我没想着去自首的
[36:40] But you never did. 但你从来没有做到
[36:41] Wouldn’t have made a difference. 结果没什么差别
[36:43] It would have to me. 对我来说有差别
[36:47] I’m sorry, Mac. 我很抱歉 麦克
[36:50] You are under arrest for the murder of Miranda Thomas. 你因谋杀米兰达·托马斯被捕了
[36:54] You have the right to remain silent… 你有权保持沉默
[37:11] You’ve reached Detective Mac Taylor. 您拨打的是麦克·泰勒警探的电话
[37:49] You okay, Bill? 你还好吗 比尔
[37:52] Never better. 再好不过了
[38:02] Bill! 比尔
[38:17] I want a GPS trace on Mac Taylor’s truck. 我需要卫星定位麦克·泰勒的车
[38:19] I need a location now. 现在就要车的位置
[38:36] Where you going, detective? Just want to talk. 你要去哪啊 警探先生 我只想谈谈而已
[39:07] Be smart, Harris. 放聪明点 哈里斯
[39:09] There’s still time to settle this the right way. 你还有挽回的机会
[39:12] You’re 17 years too late. 你晚了17年
[39:27] Put the gun down, Raymond. 把枪放下 雷蒙德
[39:29] We’ll set things straight. 我们将一切真相大白
[39:31] I gave you every chance to man up. 我给你了好多次机会
[39:35] In your office, the precinct. 在你办公室里 在警察分局里
[39:38] But you blew it. 是你自己搞砸了
[39:40] I know Bill Hunt stole money. 我知道是比尔·亨特偷了钱
[39:43] I know what happened to Miranda. 我知道米兰达的悲惨遭遇
[39:54] She was… she was my angel. 她是…她是我的天使
[40:12] She was better than all of this. 她不应该得此下场
[40:16] You’re right. 你说的没错
[40:17] She was. 确实
[40:25] I waited 17 years to punish the men who took her from me. 我等待了17年来为她报仇
[40:30] I watched the Snow King die. 我亲眼看着雪王死去
[40:34] When I looked into his eyes… 但是当我看着他的眼神
[40:38] I saw the truth. 我发现了真相
[40:42] He didn’t kill Miranda. 不是他杀了米兰达
[40:46] Neither did I. 我也没有
[40:55] Doesn’t matter anymore. 都无所谓了
[40:58] She’s gone. 她已经死了
[41:00] Drop the gun, Raymond. 把枪放下 雷蒙德
[41:03] I can’t. 我做不到
[41:32] Bill. 比尔
[41:34] They’re on their way. 救援已经在路上了
[41:35] We’ll get you help. 我们会救你的
[42:08] Got another one over here. 这边还有一个
犯罪现场调查·纽约篇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第7季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第8季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme