Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第7季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第7季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[01:30] Your, uh, best single malt. 来一杯上好的纯麦芽威士忌
[01:32] Neat, please. 要纯的
[01:33] Thank you. 谢谢
[01:37] Buy you a drink? 可以请你喝一杯吗
[01:42] Sure. 当然
[01:46] You’re beautiful. 你真漂亮
[01:57] Hiker found her. 远足者发现的她
[01:58] No witnesses, no calls to 911, 没有目击证人 也没有报警电话
[02:00] no missing persons matching her description. 也没有和她外貌相似的失踪人口
[02:02] Marbling and the level of decomp tells me 身上大理石般的纹路和腐烂程度
[02:05] she’s been dead at least 36 hours. 说明她已死亡超过36个小时
[02:07] We had one like this on the other side 八个月前我们在公园的另一边
[02:08] of the park eight months ago. 也发现过一具类似尸体
[02:10] That’s right, we did. 没错 还真是这样
[02:11] Macy Martinez. 叫梅西·马丁内斯
[02:13] She was stabbed, strangled and dumped. 她身上有刺伤勒痕 最后被弃尸
[02:15] It’s still unsolved. 这案子至今悬而未决
[02:23] F.I.T. 时装艺术学院
[02:26] Class of 2011. 2011级
[02:29] She was carried to this spot, not dragged. 她是被搬到这里来的 不是被拖来的
[02:32] That path right there 那里有一条小路
[02:33] leads to a road that cuts through the park. 正好通往公园内的一条捷径
[02:36] Easy access. 很容易出入这里
[02:37] So what wrong turn did she take to wind up here? 那么她做错了什么结果丧命于此
[02:41] Sometimes evil finds you… 有时候是祸躲不过
[02:44] on the road you take to avoid it. 无可避免
[04:42] Discoloration and wilting is consistent 植物的退色及枯萎情况
[04:44] with your time of death at 24:36 hours. 与你断定的死亡时间24到36小时一致
[04:49] Mac… 麦克
[04:50] Two deep puncture wounds just above the heart. 心脏正上方有两处很深的刺伤
[04:54] Sid found the same distinct hilt marks 希德在梅西·马丁内斯案的尸检中
[04:56] in Autopsy on the Macy Martinez case. 也发现了相同的刀柄痕迹
[05:02] Manual strangulation with the left hand. 用左手勒住脖子
[05:04] He’s the same guy. No doubt about it. 是同一个凶手 毫无疑问
[05:10] What do you got? 你查到什么线索
[05:15] I know what you’re going to say. 我知道你要说什么
[05:16] It’s not the way it looks. 事实和你所见不同
[05:18] I’m fine. 我很好
[05:18] It’s exactly the way it looks. 事实就在眼前
[05:20] That’s the same suit you had on yesterday, 你昨天穿的就是这件衣服
[05:22] if not the day before. 不是昨天就是前天
[05:23] You haven’t even been home in two days. 你已经两天没回家了
[05:25] This isn’t the first time one case has 这又不是第一次在一桩案件解决后
[05:27] rolled over into another. I’ll be fine. 接连着下一桩 我没事的
[05:29] When’s the last time you had something to eat? 你什么时候吃的上一顿饭
[05:31] I don’t want to hear about that trail mix 我指的可不是什么昨晚吃的
[05:33] from the vending machine last night. 自动售货机卖的坚果巧克力之类的
[05:34] It was a granola bar. 那可是燕麦条饼干
[05:36] You promised me you were 你答应过我
[05:37] going to go home and get some sleep. 你会回家好好睡上一觉
[05:39] I was working on some cases. 我在查案子
[05:41] I dozed off on the couch. 我在沙发上打了个盹儿
[05:42] Then this came in. 就接到了这个案子
[05:44] Boss of the crime lab or not, 不管你是不是实验室的老大
[05:45] you’re no good 如果持续连轴转
[05:46] to anyone if you’re running on fumes. 你也不会比其他人强到哪里去
[05:48] Look, I am not walking out of a homicide investigation. 我不会退出这场凶杀案的调查
[05:51] – No, Don is driving you out. – Yo. -不行 唐会送你离开 -好的
[05:54] It’s all been arranged. 都安排好了
[05:55] You’re going to go home and get a couple hours’ sleep. 你回家睡上一觉
[05:57] And if you’re lucky, a toothbrush and a shower 如果幸运的话 刷个牙洗个澡
[05:59] might make it feel like eight. 能让你倦意全无
[06:01] – Don can’t just leave. – Sure I can. -唐不能离开现场 -我当然可以
[06:03] I’m on my way back to the precinct, anyway. 反正我要回警局
[06:05] Your place is on the way. 你家正好顺路
[06:07] Sid will be expecting me in Autopsy. 希德会在验尸间等着我的
[06:09] It’s covered. 会有人替你去的
[06:10] Your work is done here, Mac Taylor. 这里没有你的事了 麦克·泰勒
[06:11] Don’s gonna take you to that diner you love for breakfast, 唐会带你去你最喜欢的那家早餐店
[06:14] and then take you home and tuck you in. 然后送你回家给你掖好被子
[06:16] Will he be giving me milk and cookies 他能给我买牛奶饼干
[06:18] and singing a lullaby? 再唱首摇篮曲吗
[06:20] The lullaby thing’s a little weird. 摇篮曲什么的太奇怪了
[06:22] But milk and cookies could happen. 不过牛奶饼干可以有
[06:25] Let’s go. 走吧
[06:49] One sec, guys. 等一下 伙计
[06:50] That’s pretty impressive you got Mac to go home. 能把麦克撵回家 你还真是厉害
[06:52] He’s not used to being told what to do. 他可不习惯被别人发号施令
[06:54] No, he’s not. 的确如此
[06:56] Expensive lingerie. 昂贵的内衣
[06:59] Manicure… pedicure recently done, 指甲护理 足部护理都是最近才做的
[07:04] very meticulous. 做得很精细
[07:06] Dressed to impress. 特意打扮得引人注目
[07:07] Probably a night out on the town, huh? 可能借机寻找一夜狂欢
[07:09] In the Martinez case, 在马丁内斯一案中
[07:11] the victim left the club with an older guy 受害者在被发现的前一夜
[07:12] the night before she was found. 与一名年长男子一起离开酒吧
[07:19] That stamp is from the Countess Club. 是康缇斯酒吧的印章
[07:30] You know, this diner is one of 要知道 这家店可是
[07:31] the last places in the city 城市里为数不多
[07:33] you can still get an egg cream. 还能喝到蛋奶的小店
[07:34] So no more milk and cookies? 不要牛奶和饼干了
[07:36] Coach Ryan. 莱恩教练
[07:37] Hey, Mac Taylor. 你好 麦克·泰勒
[07:38] How the hell are you? 最近怎么样
[07:39] Good, good. 还行还行
[07:40] Can I still count on you 今年我还能继续期待
[07:41] for the Widows and Orphans event this year? 你的孤寡抚恤计划吗
[07:43] Already in my calendar. 已经提上日程了
[07:45] Hey, you fellas know 你们认得吗
[07:45] Jets GM Mike Tannenbaum? 这是纽约喷气机队[橄榄球]的经理泰伦·鲍姆
[07:47] Sure, Mike. How’re you doing? 当然 迈克 最近怎么样
[07:49] Hey, Mike. 你好 迈克
[07:49] – How’re you doing? – Look, I gotta tell you, -最近怎么样 -听着 我不得不说
[07:52] Great job pickin’ up Cromartie and getting Revis into camp, 把库洛马迪 和雷维斯拉入阵营的确不错
[07:56] but if you ask me, 不过说实话
[07:56] I think you blew it on the Woodhead thing. 我觉得把钱用在伍德黑德身上是浪费了
[07:59] You solve every crime? 你能每件案子都尽善尽美吗
[08:01] That’s a good point. 说得好
[08:03] But three words on the draft: 不过提个意见
[08:05] Baylor, pass rusher. 贝勒 才是最佳防守球员
[08:07] Everybody’s an expert. 人人都是内行啊
[08:08] Mac, I’ll be in touch. 麦克 随时保持联系
[08:09] All right, Coach. 好的 教练
[08:10] – Good seeing you. – Good to see you. -很高兴见到你 -我也是
[08:11] – Nice to meet you. – Okay good see you. -很高兴见到你 -我也是
[08:13] – Take care. – Take care. -保重 -保重
[08:14] What’s the matter with you? 你今天怎么回事
[08:16] Let’s go get a snack. 去吃早饭吧
[08:29] – What? – Nothing. -怎么了 -没事
[08:32] I was just thinking. 我只是在想
[08:35] Whoever came up with the formula 是谁算出来狗活一岁
[08:36] that every dog year is seven human years? 相当于人活七岁的
[08:40] I don’t know. 不知道
[08:42] Where the hell did that question come from? 你怎么想起来这个问题
[08:45] What, do I look that tired? 怎么了 我看上去很累吗
[08:47] Yeah… kinda do. 是的 有点
[08:51] But think about it. 不过仔细想想
[08:53] All the stuff we deal with, 我们所处理的事情
[08:54] the murder and the mayhem, 有关凶手及其犯罪行为
[08:55] staying up for two or three nights at a time 为了解决它们而持续熬夜
[08:57] trying to sort it all out. 两到三晚
[08:58] How many years do these cases 这些案子要过多少年
[09:00] take off our expiration dates? 才能被我们渐渐淡忘
[09:02] Our expiration dates? 被我们渐渐淡忘
[09:04] Large coffee to go. 大杯咖啡 带走
[09:06] And a map that actually makes sense. 看地图应该能弄清楚
[09:11] Where you headed? 你要去哪里
[09:13] It’s, uh, first time back in the city in a while. 第一次要在市里逗留一会儿
[09:16] Thought I might go down and check out Lady Liberty, 可能去看看自由女神像
[09:18] if I can just figure out where the hell I’m going. 如果我能搞清楚怎么走
[09:20] Come here. I’ll show you. 来 我指给你看
[09:26] – Sorry, brother. – Hey, no worries. -对不起 兄弟 -没事
[09:29] All right, here’s where we are. 现在我们在这里
[09:30] What you want to do is you want to walk over to Broadway, 你要做的是走到百老汇
[09:33] grab the 1 or the 9 train, 坐一号线或九号线
[09:34] take it all the way downtown 一直坐到下城区的
[09:35] to South Ferry– it’s the last stop. 南渡口 也就是终点站
[09:37] You can hop on the Staten Island Ferry down there. 再跳上史坦登岛渡轮就行了
[09:40] Get a great view of the statue, 不用下船
[09:41] don’t have to get off the boat, 就能一览自由女神像
[09:42] and it’free. 而且是免费的
[09:43] Here’s your coffee, sir. 你的咖啡 先生
[09:44] Here you go. Keep it. 给你 小费留着
[09:47] Thanks. Appreciate it, man. 谢谢 非常感谢
[09:49] You guys have a good day. 祝你一天愉快
[09:55] Two years. 两年
[09:57] Every year as a cop is two human years. 做警察一年相当于普通人的两年
[10:01] – Thank you. – Have a good one. -谢谢 -用餐愉快
[10:03] No, no, no. I’m buying. 不不不 我来付钱
[10:05] Get out of here. 少来了
[10:05] No, it’s mine. I got it. 不 算我的 我买单
[10:09] You’re a good man, Mac Taylor. 你是个好人 麦克·泰勒
[10:13] I had my wallet when we walked in. 我进来时钱包还在
[10:15] – You sure? – Yeah, yeah. I checked -你确定 -当然 下车的时候
[10:17] when we got out of the car. It w in my jacket pocket. 我检查过 就在我上衣口袋里
[10:19] Well, you’re tired, maybe you left it– 你太累了 可能把它–
[10:20] No, I definitely had my wallet. 不可能 钱包就在身上
[11:55] Ooh, nice work, Miss Messer. 做得不错 莫瑟夫人
[11:58] Yes. 很好
[12:00] The training videos, the lectures. 训练录像 还有讲座
[12:02] It’s all finally starting to sink in. 终于都被掌握
[12:05] The student has become the teacher. 学生已经成长为老师
[12:07] What are you doing? 你在干嘛
[12:09] It’s called improvisation. 这叫即兴发挥
[12:11] Yeah, I-I started taking a theatre class. 我参加了一门戏剧课程
[12:14] I could use a little improv 利用你的即兴发挥
[12:16] on these. 帮我看看这个
[12:18] See that weird circular pattern on the sole of the shoe? 看到鞋子前掌部分奇怪的圈型图案吗
[12:21] Nothing in our database resembles it. 数据库里没有与此一致的图案
[12:23] Well, I could enhance the tread marks in the photos. 我可以在图像里增强踏面标记
[12:26] Maybe that will help fill in some of the voids in the mold. 也许可以填充泥土中空白的痕迹
[12:29] That would be smashing. 这样再好不过了
[13:30] Okay. 好的
[13:31] All right, thanks. Bye. 知道了 谢谢 再见
[13:35] I knew it wouldn’t be here. 我就知道不在这里
[13:37] It was worth a shot. 但是值得一试
[13:38] I got uniforms searching storm drains and trash cans 我让巡逻队搜索以五个街区为半径
[13:41] for a five-block radius in every direction. 搜索此范围内的所有下水道和垃圾桶
[13:43] My police I.D.’s deactivated, 我的警察证件已经失效
[13:44] my credit cards have been flagged. 信用卡也挂失了
[13:46] Precinct’s putting together photos of picks 警局正在合成
[13:48] who match the description. 符合特征的小偷的照片
[13:49] I should have seen it coming. 我应该有所警觉的
[13:51] He must have reached into your jacket pocket 他一定是在靠过来给我看地图的时候
[13:53] when he was leaning over, showing me the map. 有机会伸进你的外套口袋
[13:55] This brazen son of a bitch. 这个无耻的混蛋
[13:56] He looked right at my shield. 明明看见了我的警徽
[13:58] He knew we were cops. 知道我们是警察
[14:06] – Hey, Jo? – Yeah. -乔 -怎么了
[14:07] So, our vic’s name is Patricia Kelly. 受害者名叫帕特丽夏·凯利
[14:09] She was a senior at F.I.T. 是时装艺术学院的高年级学生
[14:11] She texted her roommate from the Countess Club 她前天晚上11点在康缇斯酒吧
[14:13] around 11:00, night before last, and said 给她的室友发短信说
[14:15] that she met a great guy, 遇见了一个不错的男人
[14:16] and that she wouldn’t be coming home. 当晚不回家了
[14:18] Yeah, and the roommate started to get worried 然而她的室友昨天一天都联系不上帕特丽夏
[14:19] when she couldn’t get a hold of Patricia all day yesterday. 于是开始有点着急
[14:21] In fact, she went to the precinct this morning 事实上 她今早到警局
[14:22] to file a missing persons report. 报告了人口失踪
[14:25] What about the purple trace 帕特丽夏指甲里的
[14:26] underneath Patricia’s fingernails? 紫色痕迹是什么
[14:28] It’s a very rare and expensive paint 那是一种稀有并且昂贵的颜料
[14:30] made from dye extracted from sea snails. 由海螺里提取
[14:32] Tyrian Purple. 泰耳紫
[14:33] I worked my share of art heist cases at the Bureau. 我在政府部门工作的时候曾参与艺术品抢劫案
[14:36] Do you know an ounce of that dye 你知道吗 一盎司那种颜料
[14:38] is worth more than a pound of gold? 比一磅黄金还贵
[14:40] Well, it’s not used in any contemporary artwork, 那肯定不会用在当代作品中
[14:42] so we’re talking museum pieces and fine art collections. 我们要找的是博物馆藏品和高级艺术收藏品
[14:44] No way Patricia’s getting near a painting like that in a museum. 帕特丽夏在博物馆里可不能那么近距离接触藏品
[14:48] Yeah, that’s why I’m thinking, 是的 所以我在想
[14:49] however she picked it up, she must have had access 不管她是怎么沾上的 她肯定是接触到了
[14:52] to someone’s private art collection. 某人的私人艺术藏品
[14:53] Right, which would definitely narrow it down a bit. 没错 确实是缩小了一些范围
[14:55] So I compiled a list of 所以我整理了一份
[14:56] prominent art collectors in Manhattan. 曼哈顿知名艺术收藏家的名单
[14:58] Now, it’s not perfect, 虽然不够完美
[15:00] but it’s a start. 不过是个好的开始
[15:01] Y’all are so good. 你们俩都很得力啊
[15:02] You know it. 没错
[15:07] Larry “The Jammer” Burns? 拉里·伯恩斯 那个灌篮高手
[15:09] He was arrested on a DUI charge in Manhattan last year. 他去年在曼哈顿因酒后驾车被捕
[15:12] Oh, please tell me he doesn’t have anything 别告诉我说他和
[15:14] to do with these two murders. 这两起谋杀案有关
[15:16] He doesn’t, but his limited edition sneakers do. 他是和这无关 但是和他的限量版球鞋有关
[15:19] Those odd circles on the bottom of the killer’s shoes– 凶手鞋底上奇怪的圆圈
[15:22] they were actually fingerprints. 实际上是指纹
[15:23] – The Jammer’s? – Yup. -是球员的吗 -是的
[15:25] But they’re emblazoned into the sole 它们被装饰在每双
[15:26] of every pair of his Elite edition sneakers. 高级限量搬球鞋的鞋底
[15:28] There were only 500 pair made, 全球只有500双
[15:30] and they cost about a thousand bucks a piece. 一双就要1000刀
[15:32] So, how long do you think it’ll take 那么你们认为要多久
[15:33] to compile a list of these 500 proud owners? 才能整理出这500双鞋的拥有者名单呢
[15:35] Come on. Who do you think you’re dealing with here? 拜托 你以为是谁在干这活儿
[15:37] What up? 怎么样
[15:38] It’s already done. 已经搞定了
[15:40] Okay. Let’s cross reference your list 好吧 我们对比一下你的名单
[15:42] with this list Hawkes made 和霍克斯整理的
[15:43] of prominent art collectors. 知名艺术品收藏家的名单
[15:45] All right. 好的
[15:55] Here we go. 开始了
[16:09] Bingo. 找到了
[16:20] Charles Martin. NYPD. 查尔斯·马丁 纽约警察
[16:30] It’s clear. 没人
[16:31] We’re all clear over here. 这边也没人
[16:42] Print powder. 指纹粉
[16:55] That’s very strange. 太奇怪了
[16:57] It looks like… 看起来好像
[16:58] …someone sprayed Leuco Crystal Violet in here, 有人在这里喷过无色结晶紫
[17:01] looking for evidence of blood. 以寻找血迹的证据
[17:12] What the hell’s going on? 到底是怎么回事
[17:14] Thinking that Patricia Kelly was murdered in this apartment, 我想是帕特丽夏·凯利就在这间公寓遇害
[17:18] and the crime scene’s already been processed. 而且犯罪现场已经经过处理
[17:33] Doorman says Martin left sometime early yesterday morning 门卫说马丁昨天一大早就离开了
[17:36] and drove upstate to a business conference. 开车去北部参加一个会议
[17:38] Well, whoever broke in 不管是谁闯入这里
[17:39] and processed this place used yellow print powder, 用黄色的指纹粉
[17:42] VMEX swabs and Leuco Crystal Violet. 大功率拭子和无色水晶紫处理的现场
[17:45] Definitely not NYPD Crime Scene. 肯定不是纽约警察
[17:47] Well, whoever it was had 不管是谁
[17:48] a basic knowledge of crime scene investigation. 他都对犯罪现场调查有基本了解
[17:51] Basic knowledge. Kind of like the Feds. 基本了解 有点像联邦人员啊
[17:55] Heard that, Messer. 别当我不在啊 莫瑟
[17:56] No, no, no. I did some checking. 不不不 我进行了查证
[17:58] It’s not the Feds, and it’s not our guys. 不是联邦人员 也不是我们的人
[18:00] No one’s taking responsibility. 没人负责
[18:02] Well, then who was it, and what were they looking for? 那是谁呢 他们在找什么呢
[18:14] I got tool marks. 我发现了工具使用痕迹
[18:15] This lock was definitely compromised with a pick set, 这个锁是被撬开的
[18:18] so whoever it was didn’t have a key. 不管是谁 他肯定没有钥匙
[18:25] Found the source of Tyrian Purple. 找到泰耳紫的来源了
[18:27] What, do you have a portable GCMS up there? 你带了便携式气相色谱质谱仪吗
[18:29] No, you don’t need one. 不 不用那个
[18:30] Poor man’s process. 处理的真草率
[18:32] Tyrian Purple turns blue when it’s exposed to water. 泰耳紫遇水会变蓝
[18:35] So the paint under Patricia’s fingernails 因此帕特丽夏指甲里的颜料
[18:38] came from her touching his piece of art. 来自于触碰这幅画
[18:44] So, basically, Martin kills Patricia Kelly, then cleans up, 那么是马丁杀了帕特丽夏·凯利 然后清扫了现场
[18:48] then dumps her body in the park on his way upstate. 然后在开车北上的时候顺路讲她弃尸在公园
[18:51] And while he’s gone, 他离开之后
[18:52] somebody breaks in and processes the place? 有人闯进来 处理了现场吗
[18:54] Albany PD said that Martin spent the night, 奥尔巴尼警察说马丁在那里住了一晚
[18:56] but checked out of his hotel room early this morning 今天早上在他们赶到抓住他之前
[18:58] before they could get over there and grab him. 就退房离开了
[19:00] Let’s hope he comes right back here. 只好希望他回到这里了
[19:02] There’s an alarm out for him. 已经对他发出了警报
[19:04] I’ll have a couple teams watching this place around the clock. 我会派几个小队轮流监视这里
[19:06] Charlie boy shows his face, he’s ours. 目标一旦出现 就逃不掉了
[19:22] What the hell are you doing here? 你在这做什么
[19:24] – How’d you get up to this floor? – I brought him up. -你是怎么进来的 -我带他来的
[19:27] He found your wallet on the sidewalk near the diner. 他在早餐店附近的人行道上发现了你的钱包
[19:29] I thought you might want to thank him. 我想你应该想要谢谢他
[19:31] It’s all there. Even the money. 什么都没丢 钱也都在
[19:33] Can’t say I didn’t think about taking it. 不能说我没想过拿走它们
[19:35] Things are pretty tight. 我手头很紧啊
[19:37] Who the hell are you, and what do you want? 你到底是谁 想干什么
[19:39] Where I come from, 在我来的地方
[19:40] somebody returns a wallet you lost, you say thank you. 有人归还了你的钱包 你应该说谢谢
[19:42] I didn’t lose it. 我没弄丢它
[19:44] You lifted it out of my jacket, you son of a bitch. 是你从我外衣里偷走的 你个混蛋
[19:48] Is that right, Detective? 这样不对吧 警探
[19:50] You saw me take it? 你看见我偷了吗
[19:51] I need two uniform officers, Mac Taylor’s office, ASAP. 需要两名警卫来麦克的办公室 越快越好
[19:55] Who are you? 你是谁
[19:56] I don’t much care for the way you’re asking. 我可不太喜欢你问话的方式
[20:02] – Look at that. – There’s only a couple bucks in there, -看看里面 -里面只有几块钱
[20:04] but you’re welcome to it if you like. 想拿就拿去吧
[20:08] Raymond Harris. 雷蒙德·哈里斯
[20:10] Released from prison a week ago. 一周前刚从监狱释放
[20:14] Get this trash out of my building. 把这个人渣给我扔出去
[20:16] My pleasure. 好的
[20:17] Come on. 走吧
[20:21] It doesn’t feel right just letting him walk out of here. 就让他这么轻易脱身好像不太对
[20:24] We don’t have enough to arrest him, 证据不足 不能逮捕他
[20:25] but I know he took my wallet. 但是我知道肯定是他偷了我的钱包
[20:27] Who is Raymond Harris? What does he want? 雷蒙德·哈里斯到底是谁 他想干什么
[20:30] I’m not sure. 我也不知道
[20:39] We gonna do this, man? 我们真要这么做 兄弟
[20:42] I think we’re cool. 我想没关系的
[20:44] Canadian bacon, well done. 加拿大培根 全熟
[20:49] – We gonna get out of here, man. – All right. -我们就直接走出去 -好吧
[20:57] All right, let’s go. 好了 走吧
[21:00] You guys forget something? 你们是不是忘记什么了
[21:06] All right. 好吧
[21:14] So, I guess you never lose that cop thing after you retire, huh? 看来尽管退休了 你还是宝刀未老啊
[21:19] It’s a curse. 这是种诅咒
[21:21] Always looking for the bad guys, 总是在找坏人
[21:23] and we forget to see the good ones. 我们都不记得去看看好人
[21:27] When was the last…? 上次是什么时候
[21:28] St. Paddy’s Day parade, 圣帕特里克日游行
[21:30] three years ago. 三年前
[21:31] Yeah. 没错
[21:33] Parades and funerals. 不是游行就是葬礼
[21:35] Shouldn’t be the only time we see each other, Mac. 这不该是我们俩见面的唯一场合 麦克
[21:40] What’s on your mind? 有什么事吗
[21:47] You remember this guy? 还记得这个人吗
[21:48] Raymond Harris? 雷蒙德·哈里斯
[21:51] I locked him up. 我将它缉拿归案的
[21:53] We did… in ’94. 94年我们一起
[21:56] A warrant on a Lower East Side stash house. 在一次下东区的逮捕搜查中
[21:58] Drugs, guns, money. 有关毒品 枪支 金钱
[22:00] Judge gave him 17 years. 法官判了他17年
[22:02] He was released a week ago. 他一周前被释放
[22:04] I’ve run into him a couple of times. 我碰见过他几次
[22:06] – He threaten you? – Not exactly, -他威胁你了 -不算是
[22:08] but he picked my pocket right here in this diner, 但是他就在这家店偷了我的钱包
[22:10] and then he showed up in my office to return the wallet. 然后出现在我的办公室前来归还
[22:14] I hope you collared his ass. 我希望你狠狠的教训了他
[22:15] I didn’t actually see him take it. 我没有看见是他偷的
[22:17] And when he returned it… everything was still inside. 而且归还的时候 里面分文未少
[22:21] And he didn’t say what it was about? 他没说是因为什么吗
[22:28] Couple of months after we locked him up, 抓住他之后的几个月
[22:30] I had a prisoner escort to Rikers. 我押送一个囚犯去里里克尔斯监狱
[22:33] Harris passed by intake, 哈里斯和另外几个囚犯
[22:34] hooked on to some other prisoners. 经过检录处
[22:42] Hey! 喂
[22:44] You know what you did, man! 你清楚自己干了什么
[22:45] Knock it off, Harris. 哈里斯 别吵了
[22:47] You know what you did! 你清楚自己干了什么
[22:48] Just keep it moving. 继续走
[22:49] He said it with such conviction. 他的口气信誓旦旦
[22:52] I believe he thinks he was wronged somehow. 我想他认为他被误解了
[22:56] Was your informant legit? 你的线人合法吧
[22:58] The warrant was good, right? There was no– 逮捕令合法吧 不会有…
[23:00] Honestly, I resent your questioning my integrity. 说实话 你质疑我的品性 我很生气
[23:03] And whatever his beef is, 但不管他葫芦里卖的什么药
[23:05] – it seems to be with you. – Look, I don’t know -似乎都是冲你去的 -我不知道
[23:07] what this guy’s problem is, 这家伙到底有什么问题
[23:10] but if he came at me, he might come at you. 但他能来找我 自然也会去找你
[23:14] I have a lot of respect for you, Bill. 比尔 我很敬重你
[23:16] We just had a different way of doing things, that’s all. 我们只是处事方法不同而已
[23:23] Promise me you’ll keep your eyes open? 跟我保证你会小心行事
[23:26] 32 years in the monkey suit– 当了32年警察
[23:28] my eyes are always open. 我总是保持警惕
[23:45] How we doing on the evidence? 证物检查进展如何
[23:47] There’s plenty here to prove 大量证据表明
[23:48] that Patricia Kelly was killed in that apartment. 帕特丽夏·凯利在那间公寓遇害
[23:51] It had been cleaned up, but I found traces of her blood 虽然已经被清理过了 但我在地毯纤维
[23:53] in the carpet fibers and also on the ceiling. 和天花板上均发现了她的血迹
[23:57] Macy Martinez? 和梅西·马丁内斯一样
[23:59] Yeah, she was one of the last cases 对 正是史黛拉
[24:00] Stella was working on, and there’s evidence 没有完结的案子之一 现场也有证据
[24:02] that also connects her to Martin’s apartment. 表明她曾去过马丁的公寓
[24:06] This sample is from gravitational blood drops 这是我在床架上
[24:09] that I found on the bed frame. 发现的引力造成的血滴
[24:12] They looked like they’d been there for a while. 看上有一段时间了
[24:15] DNA was a match to Macy Martinez. DNA显示是梅西·马丁内斯
[24:18] She was killed in that apartment, too. 她也在那间公寓里遇害
[24:28] Looks like Charles Martin is building 看来查尔斯·马丁在给自己建造
[24:30] quite a violent resume for himself. 一份充满杀戮血腥的个人简历
[24:32] Yeah, and it might be worse than we think. 可能比我们想的还要糟
[24:34] There’s evidence that there was 证据表明除了帕特丽夏和梅西
[24:35] another woman there other than Patricia and Macy. 还有一个女人去过那里
[24:42] I found a blonde hair in the sofa. 我在沙发上发现了金发
[24:45] DNA’s not in the system. 系统里没有她的DNA样本
[24:47] Maybe she’still alive. 也许她还活着
[24:48] Or maybe we just haven’t found her body. 也或许我们还没找到她的尸体
[24:50] Let’s hope for the former. 希望是前者
[24:52] So, our mystery crime scene investigator probably 这位神秘的犯罪现场调查员很可能
[24:54] wore gloves while he was processing the inside, 只记得在处理屋里情况时戴手套
[24:57] but he forgot something on the outside. 在外面却忘了
[24:59] He probably rang the bell to see if anyone was home 可能他想在撬门入室之前按门铃
[25:00] before he broke in. 看有没有人在家
[25:04] Got a print. 我提取了一枚指纹
[25:06] Came back to Mark Fields. 找到了马克·菲尔茨
[25:08] He’s a cop? 他是警察
[25:09] Used to be– he was fired in 2007 for perjury. 曾经是 07年因为作伪证被开除
[25:13] He’s a private investigator now. 现在是私人探员
[25:14] So why did he process the ene? 他为什么处理现场
[25:16] What was he looking for? 他在找什么
[25:18] Maybe it’s not a question of what but of who. 也许不是找”什么”而是找”谁”
[25:21] Mr. Fields, 菲尔茨先生
[25:22] we have a missing woman 现在有一名女士失踪了
[25:23] that we’re very concerned for her safety. 我们十分担心她的安危
[25:26] And right now, you’ve got a big fat burglary charge 而你则要面临强行入室的
[25:28] hanging over your head. 严重指控
[25:30] How far we take your case through the system 你这罪名如何量刑
[25:31] depends on your level of cooperation. 全看你合不合作
[25:34] I found this in your, uh, briefcase inside your car, 我在你车里的公文包中发现这个
[25:37] along with some maps, 还有些地图
[25:38] phone, surveillance photos, financial records. 电话 监视照片 财务记录
[25:42] So why don’t you tell us about Christina Marino. 不如跟我们谈谈克里斯蒂娜·马里诺
[25:44] Who is she, huh? Why are you following her? 她是谁 你为什么跟踪她
[25:46] She walked out on her husband Vinny. 她离开了她丈夫维尼
[25:48] He’s a friend of mine. 他是我朋友
[25:49] He asked me to look into it, find her, 他找我调查找到她
[25:52] bring her back. 把她带回来
[25:53] Vinny said start with Charles Martin. 维尼说从查尔斯·马丁查起
[25:55] They were good friends. 他们是好朋友
[25:56] So you think she was having an affair with Charles Martin? 你认为她和查尔斯·马丁有婚外情
[25:59] I don’t know. 不知道
[26:01] But Vinny did keep her on a pretty tight leash. 但维尼的确把她看得很紧
[26:03] What were you hoping to find in the apartment? 你在那所公寓里找什么
[26:06] Some sign of Christina. 克里斯蒂娜的踪迹
[26:08] Her phone was shut off; she stopped using her charge cards. 她电话关了 也不再用收费卡
[26:11] I went in there looking for a suitcase, clothes, 我去找有没有行李箱 衣物
[26:14] an extra toothbrush– there was nothing. 或是多出来的牙刷 结果什么都没有
[26:15] I smelled a heavy dose of bleach coming from the bedroom. 我闻到卧室里有浓重的消毒液味儿
[26:18] Now, I don’t have to tell you guys what that might mean. 不用我说你们也知道意味着什么
[26:21] So I took a closer look. 我就进一步查了查
[26:22] All right, well, the blood in the bedroom 卧室里的血迹
[26:24] and the hinge lift you pulled off the coffee table, 和你从咖啡桌上取走的指纹
[26:27] that belonged to a woman named Patricia Kelly, 属于一位叫帕特丽夏·凯利的女士
[26:29] and she was murdered in that apartment 几天前她就
[26:31] just a couple days ago. 在那所公寓里遇害
[26:33] I thought for sure that was Christina’s blood in there. 我想当然地以为是克里斯蒂娜的血
[26:37] Look, I was gonna tell you guys… 我想你们说…
[26:38] Just do me a favor, save that for your lawyer. 帮个忙 那些话留给你律师说
[26:40] Right now, what I’m interested is finding Christina. 现在我最想找到克里斯蒂娜
[26:43] Was there anything else 那公寓里有没有别的东西
[26:45] in that apartment that might help us find her? 能帮助我们找到她
[26:48] No. 没有
[26:49] That’s it. 就这样
[26:51] I swear to God. 我发誓
[26:52] Mr. Marino, your wife, 马里诺先生 关于你妻子
[26:54] did you have any idea 你可知道
[26:55] that she was gonna leave you? 她要离开你吗
[26:56] No. 不知道
[26:58] It was like a sucker punch to the stomach. 简直是晴空霹雳当头一棒
[27:03] You think she’s dead, don’t you? 你们认为她死了是不是
[27:06] There’s no evidence of that. 目前还没有证据
[27:08] The best we can do is hope that Christina 最好是克里斯蒂娜正安全地
[27:10] is somewhere safe trying to sort this all out. 待在某处理清头绪
[27:29] He showed up a little while ago. 他刚才出现了
[27:32] He went up the back stairwell from the parking garage. 他从停车库上了后面楼梯
[27:34] Stakeout team chased him up to the roof. 侦察队追到了屋顶
[27:38] Come on, Mr. Martin, 拜托 马丁先生
[27:40] step back over the ledge. 离开屋顶边缘
[27:44] Any sign of Christina Marino? 有克里斯蒂娜·马里诺的行踪没
[27:45] No, but I’m hoping this guy can help us out 没有 希望这家伙能在跳楼之前
[27:47] with that before he jumps. 帮咱们解决这个问题
[27:48] He’s not gonna jump. 他才不会跳呢
[27:49] The only reason he’s up on that ledge 他之所以会在楼顶边上
[27:51] is because he was chased there. 完全是被迫逃到那里的
[27:52] He just has nowhere else to go. 纯粹因为没路可走
[28:08] You take one more step, I’m gonna 你们再往前一步 我就
[28:10] make a mess in the street down there. 跳下去引起围观
[28:16] Get back. 退后
[28:17] I’ll be right back. 我马上回来
[28:18] Whoa, whoa, whoa. Where you going? 喂喂喂 你去哪儿
[28:20] Have a little chat with Mr. Martin. 跟马丁先生聊聊
[28:22] Get back! I said get back! 退后 我说退后
[28:26] Relax, Mr. Martin. 放轻松 马丁先生
[28:27] I’m not gonna try to make you come down from here. 我不想把你拉回来
[28:31] I figure if you’re determined to end your life, 我猜你已经做好决定结束自己的生命
[28:32] you’re gonna do it no matter what I have to say. 不管我说什么都不会回心转意
[28:34] I just wanted to know if you can 我就是想你告诉我
[28:35] tell me where Christina Marino is. 克里斯蒂娜·马里诺在哪儿
[28:39] You think I’m stupid? 你当我傻子啊
[28:40] You didn’t climb out on this ledge 你爬上楼顶边
[28:42] to ask me about Christina. 就为了打听克里斯蒂娜
[28:43] Oh, I’m here for Macy and Patricia, too, 好吧 还有梅西和帕特丽夏
[28:44] but we both know where they are. 但我们都知道她们在哪儿
[28:46] It’s Christina I’m worried about now. 我现在关心的是克里斯蒂娜
[28:48] I would never do anything to hurt Christina. 我不会伤害克里斯蒂娜的
[28:50] I know you don’t want to jump– 我知道你不会跳的
[28:52] you’re much too fond of yourself for that. 你对自己的生命还十分留恋
[28:55] Why don’t you step back over this ledge 干嘛不退回来
[28:56] and we can chat about Christina on solid ground. 咱们可以站在平地上谈谈克里斯蒂娜
[29:02] I don’t have a lot of options, Detective. 我没得选择 警探
[29:06] Either I jump or I spend 要么跳下去 要么
[29:07] the rest of my life in prison. 下半辈子待在监狱里
[29:09] You don’t have to decide that now. 没必要现在做决定嘛
[29:10] Lord, I’ve got a dozen great ways 兄台 你要是反悔了
[29:12] you can kill yourself in jail if you change your mind. 监狱里可有无数种死法
[29:22] Let’s go. 回来吧
[29:52] Keep your hands where we can see them. 把手放在我们能看见的地方
[29:58] Hey, good work. 干得漂亮
[29:59] You all right? 你没事吧
[30:00] Yeah, I’m just… it’s a little adrenaline rush. 没事 就是…肾上腺素分泌旺盛
[30:02] Maybe too many cups of tea. 也许喝多了茶
[30:07] I’m not denying she was here. 我不否认她去过我那儿
[30:08] So then you can understand 那你应该能明白
[30:10] why we might be a bit concerned for her safety. 为什么我们很担心她的安危
[30:13] Look, Christina was my friend. 听着 克里斯蒂娜是我朋友
[30:15] Two weeks ago, she called me, 两周前她给我打电话
[30:17] asked me to meet her at the coffee shop. 让我去咖啡馆见她
[30:19] When I got there, she was sitting in the corner 我到的时候 她就坐在角落里
[30:21] with this ridiculous… leopard-skin suitcase. 带着个可笑的…豹皮行李箱
[30:25] She’d just left her husband. 她刚离开她丈夫
[30:27] She wanted to stay with me for a few days. 想在我这里住几天
[30:29] How long did she stay? 她住了几天
[30:31] About a week. 大概一周
[30:32] She left a few days ago, said she needed to be alone. 几天前她离开 说想一个人待着
[30:35] Said she was gonna get a room in some hotel downtown. 要在市区旅馆找个房间
[30:39] I think she felt like she was imposing. 我想她觉得她有点碍事
[30:43] I guess she was. 我猜她是有点
[30:45] Because it didn’t take long 因为之后不久
[30:46] for you to get Patricia Kelly up here and kill her. 你就把帕特丽夏·凯利带回这里杀害
[30:49] Then why did you offer to buy me a drink? 为什么请我喝酒
[30:51] It’s the first of the hoops 因为这是咱俩去我公寓做爱前
[30:52] you’ll try and force me to jump through 你要尝试引诱我跳下的
[30:53] before we end up going back to my penthouse and making love. 第一个陷阱
[30:59] Well, if it’s any consolation, Detective, 说来也算有点安慰吧 警探
[31:03] I can assure you that both Patricia and Macy’s last moments 我敢保证帕特丽夏和梅西人生中的最后一刻
[31:06] were filled with pleasure. 都充满快感
[31:07] You mean up until the moment 你是指勒死的
[31:08] that you strangled and stabbed them both? 刺死她们那一刻吗
[31:14] That part of it was my pleasure. 那部分令我充满快感
[31:17] It’s an impulse. 那就是一种冲动
[31:20] I don’t expect you to understand. 我不指望你能明白
[31:22] No, I get it. It’s like the impulse I’m having right now 不 我懂 就好像我现在有种
[31:25] to smash your face in and throw you out that window. 揍扁你 把你扔出窗外的冲动
[31:30] Why should we believe you didn’t kill Christina? 为什么我们要相信你没杀克里斯蒂娜
[31:32] What you don’t understand about Christina is 你们不了解克里斯蒂娜
[31:34] she wasn’t like those other women. 她和别的女人不一样
[31:36] She wasn’t angling for anything. 她清心寡欲
[31:37] Those other women were takers. 其他那些女人都是去猎艳的
[31:40] Just like me. 跟我一样
[31:43] And I think that you know enough about people like me 我想你应该很了解我这种人
[31:46] to know I didn’t kill her. 是不会杀她的
[31:56] Any information on Christina Marino’s whereabouts? 有克里斯蒂娜·马里诺的下落了吗
[32:02] Thanks. 谢谢
[32:02] Call me as soon as you’re done with the interrogation. 审讯完了之后立刻给我打电话
[32:05] Mac, hope I’m not interrupting something. 麦克 希望没有打扰到你
[32:08] No, no. 没有 没有
[32:09] Not at all. What’s up? 一点都没有 怎么了
[32:09] Well, I felt kind of bad– I thought we left off on a sour note. 上次我们不欢而散让我有点难过
[32:13] Uh, look, I had no right to accuse you of anything. 听着 我可没有指责你的权利
[32:16] I was out of line. 是我越界了
[32:17] Now, don’t start sounding like a pansy on me, Mac. 别把我说的跟女人似的 麦克
[32:20] I want to put your mind at ease. 我想让你放轻松点
[32:21] I don’t have the actual Harris folders, but… 我没有哈里斯确切的档案 但是
[32:24] these are some of my personal copies of the paperwork. 这些是我个人收集的资料
[32:28] Bill, this really isn’t necessary. 比尔 真的没必要这样
[32:29] I’m just as curious as you about this dude. 我只是和你一样好奇罢了
[32:32] Any answers in here? 在这里能找到答案吗
[32:33] Well, that’s just it. Everything we did was textbook. 就只是这样 只是一些文件而已
[32:37] Well, right now, Raymond Harris’s perception is his reality. 那么现在 雷蒙德·哈里斯固执己见
[32:41] He’s walking around with a chip on his shoulder, 认为自己才是受害者
[32:42] and only he knows what it’s about. 只有他自己知道是为什么
[32:44] Yeah. 没错
[32:46] That makes him dangerous. 所以他现在是危险人物
[33:53] What’s done is done. 事实已成定局
[33:56] Let it go. 放手吧
[34:30] Charles Martin proudly admits to murdering two women, 查尔斯·马丁很自豪的供认了两宗谋杀案
[34:33] so he has no reason to deny killing Christina Marino. 他没有理由否认杀害克里斯蒂娜·马里诺
[34:36] I believe him. 我相信他的说辞
[34:37] I’m not inclined to give a serial killer 我也不想假定
[34:39] the benefit of the doubt, 这个连环杀手是无辜的
[34:40] but Christina doesn’t seem to fit his victim profile. 但是克里斯蒂娜看起来不符合受害人特征
[34:43] Well, he had the means and opportunity but no motive. 他确实有机会和手段 但是没有动机啊
[34:47] Until we have evidence that she was murdered, 除非我们发现了她遇害的证据
[34:50] we have to assume she’s alive. 否则我们得假设她还活着
[34:51] Hey, Mac,you might want to keep that on. 麦克 别急着脱衣服
[34:53] Christina Marino’s cell phone bills show one of her last calls 克里斯蒂娜·马里诺的电话账单显示她最后
[34:55] was to a boutique hotel in SoHo four days ago. 有一通电话在四天前打给了苏豪区的精品酒店
[34:58] Danny and Lindsay are on their way there now. 丹尼和琳赛已经前往酒店
[35:11] “Do Not Disturb” sign was on the door when we got here. 我们到达的时候 门上挂着”请勿打扰”的牌子
[35:14] Concierge said Christina checked in three days ago. 酒店前台说克里斯蒂娜于三天前登记入住
[35:17] He hasn’t seen her since. 之后就没再见过她
[35:19] Right, she paid for five nights. 没错 她付了5晚的钱
[35:20] Clerk at the front desk said 前台工作人员说
[35:21] that a man called down yesterday requesting no maid service. 昨天有个男人打电话说不需要客房清洁服务
[35:25] Probably the same person that broke in, 可能就是那个人破门而入
[35:27] confronted her in the doorway, 和她在门口对峙
[35:28] and then slashed her throat. 然后割破了她喉咙的人
[35:31] – Let me in, you tramp! – What are you doing? -让我进来 你个贱人 -你干什么
[35:32] Just get out of here, leave me alone. 滚远点 别来烦我
[35:39] Arterial spurts… 动脉血喷
[35:42] from the left side of the neck. 从脖子的左边
[35:44] She was moving. 她当时还在移动
[35:45] It looks like she collapsed over here 看起来她倒在这里
[35:47] and was beaten, causing the medium velocity spatter. 被暴打 造成中速血液飞溅
[35:50] There was something up against that wall right there. 当时墙那边应该有东西
[35:52] It’s not in this room anymore. 只不过现在不在房间里了
[36:00] It was a suitcase. 这里原本有个行李箱
[36:03] These clothes are resting on top of the blood pool. 她的衣服盖在血泊上面
[36:05] They were pulled out of the suitcase after she was killed. 它们是在她被杀害后从箱子里拉出来的
[36:08] That’s how he got her out of here without being seen. 他就是这样把她带出酒店而没被发现的
[36:10] He stuffed her in the suitcase. 凶手把她塞进行李箱了
[36:12] When I got there 我到达的时候
[36:13] she was sitting in the corner with this ridiculous 她坐在角落里 还带着一只
[36:15] leopard skin suitcase. 可笑的豹皮箱
[36:18] A leopard skin suitcase. 是一只豹皮箱
[36:21] We’re no longer looking for a missing woman. 我们不再是寻找一名失踪女性了
[36:23] We’re looking for a missing body. 我们要找的是一具失踪的尸体
[36:25] Messy and spontaneous. 混乱又有自发性
[36:27] That’s not Charles Martin’s style. 这可不是查尔斯·马丁的作案风格
[36:28] So, then, who killed her? 那到底是谁杀了她
[36:30] Who else even knew she was here? 还有谁知道她在这里
[36:31] The husband– 她丈夫
[36:32] Vincent Marino. 文森特·马里诺
[36:34] Did you have any idea that she was going to leave you? 你知道她为什么要离开你吗
[36:36] It was like a sucker punch to the stomach. 简直是晴空霹雳当头一棒
[36:39] He would know about the call to the hotel 他应该知道她给旅馆打的电话
[36:41] and he had motive. 而且他还有作案动机
[36:42] Yeah, all right, so how do we go 那我们没有找到尸体
[36:44] at Vincent Marino without a body? 要如何缉拿文森特·马里诺归案
[36:48] By acting like we have one. 那就假装我们已经找到了
[36:50] Let’s make this simple. 我们就开门见山
[36:52] We know you killed Christina. 我们知道你杀害了克里斯蒂娜
[36:53] This is outrageous. 这真够过分的
[36:56] I won’t sit here and listen to you accuse me like this. 我来这里可不是听你的莫名指控的
[36:59] We found Christina’s body, Mr. Marino. 我们找到了克里斯蒂娜的尸体 马里诺先生
[37:03] Now we need you to tell us 我们想知道
[37:04] why you butchered her like that. 你为什么要那么残忍的虐杀她
[37:09] Only a severed carotid 只有割破动脉
[37:11] makes that pattern on a wall. 才会造成墙上的这种血溅痕迹
[37:13] I wouldn’t know anything about that. 我对此事一无所知
[37:15] You’ve got your facts wrong. 你们搞错了
[37:17] Oh, yeah? 是吗
[37:18] Let me see if I got this part right, then. 那你听听看我说的对不对
[37:21] You cut the left side of Christina’s throat in the doorway. 你在门口割破了克里斯蒂娜喉咙左边
[37:26] – Look. – No, no, no. -看看 -不 不
[37:28] Look at it, Vincent, look at what you did. You did this. 文森特 看看你干的好事 是你干的
[37:31] Blood was spraying all over the place. 血溅到处都是
[37:33] You chased her across the room. 你在整个房间里追杀她
[37:34] No, s-stop saying that. 不 别说了
[37:36] You beat her when she was lying on the floor 你在她躺在地上无力还击 奄奄一息的时候
[37:38] defenseless and dying. 还暴打她
[37:40] You dumped the clothes all over the room 你把衣服倒的满房间都是
[37:41] and stuffed her in her own suitcase. 然后把她装进了她自己的行李箱
[37:43] This leopard skin suitcase. 这只豹皮箱
[37:45] You zipped it up, 你拉上拉链
[37:46] rolled it out to your car, 拉着它走出酒店放进你的车里
[37:47] and dumped her like a bag of trash. 然后像垃圾一样弃之不顾
[37:57] I gave her everything she could ever want. 我对她有求必应
[38:00] Everything I did was for her, nothing for me. 我从来都只为她着想 从没想过自己
[38:06] All I asked for was, was love, 我需要的就是她的爱
[38:09] respect. 她的尊重
[38:12] She told me she hated me. 她竟然说她恨我
[38:16] I begged her to stay. 我乞求她留下来
[38:20] I begged her to come home like… 我乞求她回家 就好像…
[38:22] I begged her like some fool. 我像傻子一样苦苦挽留
[38:32] What’s the significance of where we found her? 弃尸的地点有什么意义吗
[38:35] Why there? 为什么选在那
[38:37] It’s, uh, it’s where we met– Prospect Park. 那是我们相遇的地方 展望公园
[38:44] The first time I saw her, 第一次遇见她
[38:45] I thought she was this perfect thing, you know, 我认为她完美极了
[38:49] standing there at the edge of the pond, 站在池塘边上
[38:51] pulling her hair back into a ponytail. 撩起秀发扎成马尾
[38:56] I put her right back where I found her. 我把她带回初见的地方
[39:40] Mark Fields had no idea 马克·菲尔茨没想到
[39:41] that Marino would use the information 马里诺会利用酒店的信息
[39:43] on that hotel to go there and kill Christina. 前往杀害克里斯蒂娜
[39:45] I don’t think marino would’ve caved 我觉得要不是我们让他相信已经找到尸体
[39:48] unless he believed we have the body. 他是不会供认的
[39:49] You owe me $70 for this leopard print suitcase, by the way. 顺带一提 买这个豹纹箱你欠我70块
[39:54] You know what? 要知道
[39:56] If Mark Fields doesn’t break into Charles Martin’s apartment 如果马克·菲尔茨没有闯入查尔斯·马丁的公寓
[39:59] looking for Christina, we probably 来寻找克里斯蒂娜 我们可能
[40:00] never solve her murder. 永远破不了案
[40:08] Gas company. 煤气公司的
[40:28] Who’s that? 那是谁
[40:29] They call him Wild Bill Hunt. 他们都叫他比尔猎人
[40:31] He was my first partner. 是我的第一个搭档
[40:37] Don Flack. 唐·弗莱克
[40:38] Bill Hunt. 比尔·亨特
[40:39] – Pleasure. – What are you doing here, Bill? -很高兴见到你 -你来做什么 比尔
[40:41] Seeing you made me think about the guys. 看见你让我想起了以前的同事
[40:43] I thought I’d drop by and say hello. 我想我应该过来打声招呼
[40:45] Maybe poke around a little in the Raymond Harris case file? 或许再顺便打探一下雷蒙德·哈里斯的案子
[40:48] I don’t think Mr. Harris will be bothering us anymore. 我想哈里斯先生不会再找我们的麻烦了
[40:52] Should I expect a body to turn up? 难道是变成尸体了
[40:54] No. 不是
[40:56] I just had a little chat with him. 我只是和他谈了谈
[40:58] I know what you mean by a little chat. 我知道你这个谈谈是什么意思
[40:59] You shouldn’t have done that. 你不应该那样做
[41:17] Something tells me you can be very persuasive. 看来你很有说服力啊
[41:20] I definitely think I got my point across. 我想是我说中要点了吧
[41:23] Bill… 比尔
[41:24] Harris isn’t going to scare easy. 哈里斯可没这么容易被吓到
[41:26] I could see it in his eyes. 我从他的眼神中可以看出来
[41:45] Trust me, 相信我
[41:46] he’s scared. 他害怕了
[42:00] You should have left it alone, Bill. 你不应该去招惹他 比尔
犯罪现场调查·纽约篇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第7季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第7季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme