Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第7季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第7季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[01:02] Order up for Hawkes. 霍克的餐点
[01:04] Uh, Hawkes? 霍克
[01:06] Yeah, that’s me. 哦 是我的
[01:10] Let me have the number three special, please. 我要份三号特餐
[01:14] – Go on. – What is it? -尝尝啊 -这是什么
[01:16] It’s called Spudtastic. 这是美味薯条套餐
[01:18] Kennebec fries mixed with artisan cheese curds 肯纳贝克薯条和手工芝士粒混合
[01:20] and a foie gras gravy. 外加鹅肝酱汁
[01:21] You got to be kidding me. 开玩笑的吧
[01:23] – It’s so good. – Excuse me. -很好吃的 -借过
[01:27] Would you try it? 尝一下嘛
[01:28] You first. 你先来
[01:30] I promise you won’t regret it. 我保证你不后悔
[01:32] Besides, I’m a trained nurse, remember? 而且 我可是个训练有素的护士
[01:34] Anything goes wrong… Yeah. 有什么问题
[01:37] I know… 我可以给你
[01:38] mouth-to-mouth. 人工呼吸
[01:41] – You do? – Yeah. -是吗 -当然
[01:48] This is really good. 真的不错
[01:49] See? Got to experience new things. 看吧 要勇于尝试新鲜事物嘛
[01:52] Well, who knew? 是啊
[01:54] I’m really happy you played hooky 今天真的很高兴
[01:55] today with me, Sheldon. 你能陪我 谢尔顿
[01:56] You were always a bad influence, Camille. 你老是把我带坏 卡米尔
[01:59] – Really? – But I like that. -是吗 -不过我喜欢
[02:00] Hmm, fascinating. 太好了
[02:03] Mmm. Lardon. 拉尔顿腊肉
[02:04] Lardon. 拉尔顿腊肉
[02:07] They do a BLT 他们用蓝色的芝士
[02:08] with blue cheese 和樱桃番茄
[02:09] and cherry tomatoes– it will blow your mind. 做三明治 绝对让你大吃一惊
[03:33] Camille, Camille. 卡米尔 卡米尔
[03:34] Are you okay? 你还好吗
[03:36] Get you to sit up. 我扶你起来
[03:37] – Yeah, I’m okay. – Are you sure? -我没事 -你确定吗
[03:38] I’m fine. Okay. 我没事
[03:40] Oh, my God. 天啊
[03:44] There’s some people over there that need our help. 那里有人需要我们的帮助
[03:46] Let’s go. 走吧
[03:50] You get her, I got… 你看看那个女士 我来
[03:52] Come on, come on, we got to get out of here. 快点 快点 我们离开这里
[03:54] You’re going to be okay, sir… 先生 你会没事的
[03:56] You all right? 你还好吗
[03:57] You’re okay; now, lie down over here. 你没事的 在这里躺下
[03:59] All right. 好的
[04:41] That’s Derby Chasen. 死者是德比·蔡森
[04:43] He was serving up gourmet grub 爆炸发生之时
[04:44] from inside this World on Wheels truck when it blew. 他正在餐车里准备餐点
[04:51] Any other fatalities? 还有其他受害人吗
[04:52] Amazingly, no. 幸好没有了
[04:54] Meanwhile, the feds are circling. 与此同时 有联邦官员正在做防御准备
[04:55] You think we’re looking at an act of terrorism here? 你认为这是恐怖袭击吗
[04:58] Based on the position of the truck and the time of the blast, 根据餐车的位置以及爆炸的时间
[05:01] if someone wanted to cause maximum damage and loss of life, 如果有人要制造大规模的人员伤亡
[05:05] this sure doesn’t feel like the time and place to do it. 这肯定不是个好的时间和地点
[05:07] Maybe we’re looking at a truck malfunction, then. 也可能是餐车故障导致呢
[05:09] I’ll pull the vehicle inspection report, see what we get. 我去调餐车的检查报告 看看有什么线索
[05:15] Don’t waste your time. 别浪费时间了
[05:17] I just found traces of Triacetone Triperoxide. 我刚刚发现了三过氧化三丙酮
[05:20] Doesn’t sound too appetizing. 听起来可不妙
[05:22] It’s not. 是啊
[05:23] TATP is a powerful explosive 三过氧化三丙酮是一种由日用化学剂制成的
[05:25] made from household chemicals. 威力强大的爆炸物
[05:27] Any nut-job can get the recipe online. 任何人都可以在网上查到配方
[05:29] It’s basically the reason 这也就是为什么
[05:31] why you can’t bring liquids onto planes. 你不能带液体上飞机
[05:33] But why gourmet food trucks? 那为什么目标是餐车呢
[05:37] Yes, we treated a lot of scrapes and bruising 是的 我们在救援人员赶来之前
[05:40] before these guys showed up. 处理了擦伤
[05:41] Some dizziness, hearing loss? 有些感到眩晕 听觉暂失
[05:43] And, uh, most of the injuries 主要是受了惊吓
[05:44] were shock related and pretty minor, considering. 考虑到现场状况 这些都不算严重
[05:47] It’s a miracle you both walked away. 你们俩死里逃生真是奇迹
[05:50] But I thought you called in sick today, didn’t you? 但是 我记得你今天不是请病假了吗
[05:54] Yeah. About that, I, um… 是 关于那个 我
[05:55] Save all that for Mac. 留着跟麦克解释吧
[05:58] Make sure these gentlemen give you a clean bill of health 在返回工作之前
[06:00] before you come back to work. 让他们给你一份健康事项清单
[06:01] All right. 好的
[06:51] Blast pattern suggests 爆炸模式表明
[06:52] it originated from the side panel. 其来源于侧板
[06:56] This is where the propane tank would have been. 是丙烷储罐所处的位置
[06:58] Built in bomb. 正适合制作炸弹
[06:59] All you need’s an ignition source. 只需要火源就行了
[07:06] Well, when we piece together the rest of this shrapnel, 拼接完整这个弹片
[07:08] it might be able to tell us something. 应该会有所发现
[07:36] We’ve got so much propane tank shrapnel here. 这里有大量的丙烷储罐碎片
[07:39] We’re going to be lucky if we get out of here by dinnertime. 在晚饭之前能处理完现场就算是幸运了
[07:42] – Hungry? – I’m starving. -饿了 -饿死了
[07:45] It was all I could do 今天早上
[07:46] to get a banana into Lucy this morning. 只给露西喂了一根香蕉
[07:48] I don’t even remember the last time 我甚至都想不起来上次
[07:49] I actually sat down and ate breakfast. 好好坐下来吃早餐是什么时候
[07:51] What about the feast that we brought you in bed? 上次给你送上床的大餐呢
[07:54] That was Mother’s Day… 那是母亲节
[07:56] two years ago. 而且是两年前的事了
[07:58] Two– really? Wow. 两年 真的
[08:00] I’ll get you something tasty as soon as we’re done. 干完活儿我给你买吃的
[08:02] I want a bowl of grits, two eggs over-medium, 我要布利克街那家店的
[08:04] and sausage, and wheat toast with a lot of butter 一碗粗燕麦粉 两个半熟鸡蛋
[08:07] from that soul food place on Bleecker. 一份香肠和一份涂了黄油的全麦面包
[08:09] And… I want a double cheeseburger 还有麦迪逊广场公园那家店的
[08:11] with large fries and a Creamsicle float 一个双层芝士汉堡
[08:13] from that place in Madison Square Park. 一大份薯条和玉米汁饮料
[08:16] That’s it? 完了吗
[08:21] I’m not pregnant. Just hungry. 我没怀孕 就是饿了
[08:29] …get a positive I.D. …认清了身份
[08:33] And how you doing, Doc? 你怎么样 医生
[08:35] If it’s any consolation, 算是安慰你吧
[08:37] I would have taken the day off for her, too. 要是我 我也会为了她请一天假的
[08:40] Got some leftovers? 发现了些残余痕迹
[08:41] Maybe. 也许吧
[08:43] Order of contents are usually written 点餐内容通常都写在
[08:44] on the outside of a take-out box, right? 外带盒的外面对吧
[08:46] Yeah, usually. 是的
[08:48] Then tell me this. 那告诉我
[08:50] Why write on the inside? 为什么这个写在里面
[09:36] – How’s it going, Sid? – Oh, Mac. -进行的如何了 希德 -麦克
[09:39] Derby Chasen’s death was obviously caused 德比·蔡森的死很明显
[09:42] by the concussive force of the blast 是由爆炸的冲击力
[09:44] combined with severe burns and smoke inhalation. But… 和严重的烧伤还有吸入烟尘所致 但是
[09:48] in this case at least, it also appears our young chef’s apron 在这个案子里 看起来年轻厨师的围裙
[09:52] did more than just keep his clothes clean. 不只隔绝了他的衣服
[09:54] It kept them intact. 还将它们保存完整
[09:56] Which is significant because… 这一点很重要
[09:58] the apron’s rubber lining prevented the flames 因为围裙的橡皮衬里阻止火焰
[10:01] from coming into direct contact 直接接触受害者的T恤
[10:02] with the vic’s T-shirt where it covered his torso. 从而保护了他的身体
[10:05] And as a result, 结果
[10:07] it also protected this. 也保护了这个
[10:14] Some kind of thoracic contusion. 像是某种胸部挫伤
[10:16] Yeah, the pattern looks familiar, but… 这个形状看起来很熟悉
[10:19] I can’t quite place it. 但就是想不起来
[10:22] What I can tell you is… it was probably painful 但我可以告诉你的是 这一击肯定很疼
[10:26] and still relatively fresh, 而且很新
[10:28] delivered not more than four to five hours prior to death. 应该发生在死前4到5个小时之内
[10:31] Suggesting he may have had an altercation 表明在遇害的同一天
[10:34] the same day he died. 他和别人发生了争执
[10:35] But who hit him? 但是是谁干的呢
[10:37] And with what? 用的什么工具
[10:47] Hey… You busy? 在忙吗
[10:49] Just about to run some evidence. What’s up? 正要去分析一些证物 有事吗
[10:51] I’m throwing a party and I want you to come. 我要举办一个聚会 想邀请你来
[10:54] Babe, 亲爱的
[10:55] didn’t we just almost die? 我们不是才死里逃生吗
[10:57] Why do you think I’m throwing a party? 你以为我为什么要举办这个聚会
[10:59] It’s just a few old friends I haven’t been able to see. 只邀请了一些之前没机会见的老朋友
[11:02] Would love them to meet you, Sheldon. 想让他们见见你 谢尔顿
[11:04] Nine o’clock? 九点整可以吗
[11:06] Oh, Camille. No, no, no. Camile 不 不行
[11:07] I got a bunch of work to do. 我有一大堆工作要做
[11:09] Oh, come on. Please, please… 来吧 求你了
[11:12] Please, Sheldon. 求你了 谢尔顿
[11:13] Please? Please? 求你了 求你了
[11:14] Okay, okay. No, stop, stop, stop. 好吧 好吧 别这样 停下
[11:17] I’ll come. 我会去的
[11:19] Let me figure something out, okay? 让我先把工作解决了 好吗
[11:21] All right. Bye. 好的 再见
[12:27] Is there a hungry lady in here? 这里是不是有位小姐已经饿坏了
[12:31] I got the burger you wanted. 我买来了你想吃的汉堡
[12:32] Bring it in here. 拿过来
[12:33] Can’t. No food in the labs, remember? 不行 实验室里禁止食物 记得吗
[12:36] Danny, I can’t come out right now. 丹尼 我现在不能出去
[12:38] I think I just found something. 我觉得我刚发现点线索
[12:40] What do you got? 有什么发现
[12:42] I found these dark splotches on the surface reconstruction 我在复原的丙烷罐表面时
[12:45] of the propane tank. 发现了这些深色的污迹
[12:46] Here, check it out. 在这里 你看
[12:50] Looks like 看上去
[12:52] it could be hardened gel 像是变硬的胶质
[12:54] or fluid, maybe glue. 或是液体 可能是胶水
[12:55] Yeah, so I’m thinking maybe our perp used glue 是啊 所以我想可能凶手用胶水
[12:59] to attach the bomb to the underside of the propane tank. 把炸弹粘在丙烷罐的下侧
[13:03] Then lit the fuse… 然后点燃导火线
[13:04] Yeah, and then boom. 爆炸就发生了
[13:07] It’s going to take a bit more lab work 即使如此 还是需要进一步检验
[13:09] to figure out if it can help us, though. 来看看这个发现是否对我们有所帮助
[13:13] You’d better get busy. 你最好快点去工作
[13:15] Hey, wait. 等一下
[13:17] Come on. 拜托
[13:19] Save me a French fry. 给我留点薯条
[13:36] No, I’m arresting you. 不 我逮捕你了
[13:49] I like to see you having fun. 我喜欢看到你玩得尽兴
[13:50] I like to see you, period. 我就是喜欢看到你 完毕
[13:53] You want another drink? 要再来一杯吗
[13:54] – Oh, thanks. – All right. -谢啦 -好的
[14:11] I know, he’s such a great guy. 我知道 他是个如此出色的人
[14:35] Good night. 晚安
[14:38] Hey, I’m so sorry. 我很抱歉
[14:39] I had no idea that was going on. 我一点也不知道会发生这种事
[14:40] Babe, it’s okay. 亲爱的 没什么
[14:41] – It’s just that I work for the NYPD. – I know. -只是 我在纽约警察局工作 -我知道
[14:43] I-I get it. 我 我明白
[14:45] I didn’t even know those people. 我甚至不认识那些人
[14:46] They just tagged along with some of my friends. 他们只是跟我的一些朋友来的
[14:49] You know what a goody-two-shoes I am. 你知道我是一个老好人
[14:52] Babe, it’s fine. 亲爱的 没关系
[14:54] You go have fun. 回去玩吧
[14:56] I’ll call you tomorrow. 我明天会打电话给你
[15:02] Can I ask you something? 我能问你点事吗
[15:04] Sure. 当然
[15:06] Have you ever tried it? 你试过吗
[15:08] – You mean weed? – Yeah. -你是说大麻 -是的
[15:10] At some point you must have at least been curious. 以前你至少对它产生过好奇吧
[15:14] At some point I did lots of things, 以前我做过很多事情
[15:17] not all of which I’m proud of. 并不是所有事都让我自豪
[15:20] I’ll take that as a yes, then. 那我就当你有试过了
[15:22] Take it how you want. 随便你怎么想
[15:24] Why does it matter? 有什么关系呢
[15:26] ‘ause I never have. 因为我从来没试过
[15:27] Between school, nursing college and work, 奔波于学校 护校和工作之间
[15:31] I pretty much gave up 我相当于放弃了
[15:32] my 20s, and then a few weeks ago 我二十多岁的年华 几周前
[15:34] I end up with an assassin’s gun to my head 我落得一个被杀手用枪抵住脑袋的下场
[15:36] and then last night you and I nearly get blown to kingdom come. 然后昨晚你和我差点就被炸飞进了天国
[15:39] So I guess all of this is kind of making me think 我想所有这些让我有点意识到
[15:43] that maybe I still have some living to do. 也许我还有很多生活经历要体验
[15:46] Babe. 亲爱的
[15:48] Care to join me? 愿意和我一起来吗
[16:15] Damn. 该死
[16:18] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[16:19] I overslept. 我睡过头了
[16:24] – What time is it? – 10:00. -几点了 -十点
[16:26] I was supposed to be at work an hour ago. 一小时前我就应该开始工作了
[16:28] Oh, no. 不
[16:32] – You’ll call me later? – Yeah. -晚一点打电话给我吧 -好
[16:33] Come here. 过来
[16:35] – Come here. – Look, baby… -过来 -听着 亲爱的
[16:36] Oh, baby, I got to go. 亲爱的 我得走了
[16:38] No, come on, please. 不行 好了
[16:41] Bye. 再见
[17:07] Adam, you get anywhere with that shirt fragment? 亚当 那件T恤的布片有什么发现吗
[17:10] I got bird spit. 我在上面发现了鸟的唾液
[17:12] Excuse me? 能再说一遍吗
[17:13] I really got something. 我真的有所发现
[17:14] Collocaliini Apodidae. 金丝燕属雨燕科
[17:16] It’s Chinese cave swallow saliva. 一种中国崖燕的唾液
[17:19] You know, bird spit. 你知道的 就是燕窝
[17:20] I found it in the stain on the fabric. 我在布片的污渍上发现的
[17:25] I swabbed it, ran it through amylase and DNA. 我用棉签蘸取 做了淀粉酶和DNA检验
[17:28] Get this– 结果是
[17:31] the stain lines up right where 污渍沿着
[17:33] Derby Chasen was hit in the chest. 德比·蔡森胸部被打部位排成一排
[17:35] That means trace was probably on 就是说这个痕迹很可能
[17:36] whatever was used to hit him. 就和用来打他的凶器有关
[17:39] His truck serve a lot of offbeat cuisine? 他的餐车有供应不寻常的菜肴吗
[17:41] Some kind of exotic ingredient maybe? 可能是某种外国的食材
[17:43] That’s what I thought, 我也是那么想的
[17:44] but I can’t find it anywhere here on the online menu. 但是我在网上的菜单里找不到它
[17:47] And I also can’t find 我也找不到
[17:48] the number three special that Camille told Jo about. 卡米尔告诉乔的三号特餐
[17:50] Let me have the number three special, please. 请给我来一份三号特餐
[17:52] So what’s a Chinese cave swallow doing in Manhattan? 那么一只中国崖燕怎么会出现在曼哈顿
[17:57] I don’t know. 我不知道
[17:57] Hey, but, Mac, 可是 麦克
[17:59] do you think if a bird spits on you, 如果一只鸟冲你吐口水
[18:02] it’s the same kind of good luck 你觉不觉的那和鸟落便便在你身上一样
[18:03] as when a bird sh… 预示着好运
[18:04] Figure it out, Adam. 查清楚 亚当
[18:06] Uh, I… oh. 我
[18:13] I’ll admit to occasionally grazing at the pastrami truck 我承认会偶尔盯着分局外的五香牛肉餐车看
[18:16] outside the precinct, but this whole mobile food scene 但是这整个的流动食品圈子
[18:19] is a hell of a lot bigger than I thought. 简直比我想象的要大多了
[18:21] My son and his college friends swear by them. 我的儿子和他的大学朋友特别依赖他们
[18:24] And where there’s that kind of demand, 而有这种需求的地方
[18:26] there’s some pretty fierce competition. 就会有相当激烈的竞争
[18:28] Get this– out of 3,000 street food permits 听听看 去年申请的
[18:30] applied for the last year, 三千份路边摊许可中
[18:33] 1,200 of them were for gourmet trucks. 有一千两百份来自小吃餐车
[18:35] In between fights over parking, vandalism 在争夺停车位 破坏他人财务
[18:38] and proprietary claims over menu items, 和菜单菜色的所有权伸张上
[18:41] things can get pretty ugly. 什么卑鄙的事情都可能发生
[18:42] These are all complaints against Derby Chasen 这些是所有针对德比·蔡森
[18:44] and the World on Wheels truck. 他的餐车的投诉
[18:46] That’s right. Eight of them in the past 12 months. 没错 八份来自于过去的十二个月
[18:50] D.O.T., Bureau of Food Safety, Sanitation, Health Department. 交通部 食品安全和卫生局 卫生署
[18:54] Didn’t Hawkes say their food was pretty good? 霍克不是说他们的东西很好吃吗
[18:56] This guy sure didn’t think so. 这个人肯定不是这么想的
[18:59] Odelin Gonzales. 奥德兰·冈萨雷斯
[19:02] Well, that’s the name on all these complaints. 那是所有这些投诉的投诉人
[19:04] He’s a dog and pretzel jockey. 他专门卖热狗和椒盐卷饼
[19:06] Been licensed to work a sidewalk on Broadway 在百老汇街边执照经营
[19:08] for the last 11 years. 已经十一年了
[19:09] Looks like he’s been working the system pretty hard 看来他针对被害人的投诉
[19:11] against our vic while he was at it. 可真是不遗余力
[19:13] Should we go pay him a visit? 咱们去拜访下他吧
[19:14] It is lunchtime. 午饭时间到了哈
[19:28] That’s a good-looking dog, Mr. Gonzales. 冈萨雷斯先生 这热狗看来很诱人
[19:30] No, the best. 是无与伦比
[19:31] All beef, natural casing. 纯味牛排 天然肠衣
[19:33] Little secret spice. 独家秘方调制
[19:35] Why don’t you tell us 不如谈谈你
[19:35] about your all-natural beef with Derby Chasen. 跟德比·蔡森的过节
[19:38] Thank God you’re finally here to help. 我的天你们总算来了
[19:40] That punk stole half my business over the past year. 那个混蛋过去一年里偷了我一半客户
[19:43] Illegally. 都是非法手段
[19:44] Well, we understand you’re angry 从你的大量投诉
[19:45] based on all the complaints you filed. 我们能看出你的愤怒
[19:47] I passed every test, paid every permit. 我通过了各项检查 为每个执照付款
[19:51] And all he has to do is pull up and park? 而他就这么停车开张吗
[19:53] Half the time he doesn’t even feed the meters. 多半时候甚至都不注意车位
[19:56] Does he respect my space? No. 他有尊重我的地盘吗 没有
[19:59] Follow size restrictions 有遵照店铺大小的限制
[20:00] or pay storage fees? No. 或是交付保管费吗 没有
[20:03] And yet, they still line up for him. 但大家还是去排队买他的
[20:06] Not anymore. 以后不会了
[20:09] I really appreciate it, officers. 长官 我非常感谢
[20:12] I just hope he doesn’t mess with anyone else. 我希望他不会再去骚扰别人
[20:14] Oh, I don’t think you have to worry about that, Mr. Gonzales. 这点得你不必担心 冈萨雷斯先生
[20:16] He’s dead. 他已经死了
[20:18] – Esta Muerto? – That’s right. -死了[西班牙语] -没错
[20:20] Your competition was literally blown off the street. 说通俗点就是你的竞争对手在街上被炸死了
[20:23] And given the nature of your relationship with the victim, 考虑到你和被害人的竞争本质
[20:26] you can understand why we’re here. 你也应该理解我们为何来此
[20:31] I may have been angry, 我是很生气
[20:33] but I would never take the life of another man. 但我不会杀人
[20:36] Thank you, Mr. Gonzales. We’ll get back to you. 多谢冈萨雷斯先生 我们会再找你
[20:42] Not feeling it? 没什么感觉吧
[20:43] – Were you? – No. -你呢 -没有
[20:46] I found TATP trace 我在爆炸现场残留的
[20:47] on the glass bottle fragment from the blast site. 玻璃碎片上提取到熵炸药的痕迹
[20:50] And it looks like it matches the hot sauce on his cart, 大概和他推车上那些辣酱一样
[20:52] but there are thousands of those in New York City. 但纽约城里这种辣酱多去了
[20:54] And unless we have hard 除非我们能找到
[20:55] science connecting him to the crime scene… 绝对证据将他和犯罪现场联系起来…
[20:57] All we have is motive. 可我们只找到动机
[20:58] And after talking to him, 和他谈过后
[20:59] even that’s questionable. 连动机也值得商榷
[21:19] If it ain’t Dr. Love. 这不是恋爱中的医生吗
[21:21] Anybody ask for me? 有没有人找过我
[21:22] Don’t worry, I covered for you. 别担心 我替你挡过去了
[21:24] I told ’em your subway broke down. 我说你在地铁里困住了
[21:26] Thanks. 多谢
[21:27] Meanwhile I was about to run 同时我正要把
[21:28] this melted take-out box through the video spectral comparator. 这个外卖餐盒放到文检仪里查一下
[21:32] If we want to read what’s inside, 想看清里面写了什么
[21:33] I think we’d better peel a few layers back. 最好能剥掉它几层皮
[21:34] – Detective Messer? – Yeah. -莫瑟警探 -在
[21:36] – Dr. Hawkes? – That’s me. -霍克医生 -是我
[21:38] We’re with the NYPD Health Services. 我们是纽约警局健康署的
[21:40] We’re performing drug tests this morning. 今早要进行药物检测
[21:42] Both of your names have been selected. 你们两个都被选中了
[21:43] Yeah, but I was already tested earlier this year. 可我今年早先测过了
[21:46] I was tested twice in the last two months. 我前两个月都测过两次了
[21:48] The tests are performed at random, 检测是完全随机的
[21:50] and they may be repeated. 重复出现是正常现象
[21:52] Follow me, please. 请跟我来
[21:53] All right. 好吧
[21:55] You heard the man. 你也听到了
[21:56] Let’s go pee in a cup. 去对着杯子尿尿吧
[21:58] Have you ever tried it? 你试过吗
[22:00] You mean weed? 你说大麻
[22:04] Damn. 该死
[22:05] Holly. 霍莉
[22:15] Leberspatzle! 肝面条[德语]
[22:17] Excuse me? 你说什么
[22:18] Forgive me, but I fancy myself a bit of a gourmand, 抱歉 我可很得意自己是个美食家
[22:21] and I don’t mind telling you that I once took a summer course 不介意告诉你我曾参加过巴伐利亚美食学院
[22:23] at the Bavarian Culinary Academy, 一个暑期课程
[22:26] where my preparation of Leberspatzle 在那儿我做的肝面条
[22:28] received no fewer than 少说受到过
[22:29] two honorable mentions. 两次光荣表扬
[22:31] – But I suppose you’re wondering why that matters. – I am. -我估计你在想这和案子有什么关系 -对
[22:34] Meet the potato ricer. 看看马铃薯捣碎机
[22:37] I knew I recognized it. 我就知道我见过它
[22:39] I-it’s a critical tool for making Leberspatzle. 这是制作肝面条时的重要工具
[22:42] Not to mention pressing moisture from 更别提从各种食材中
[22:45] all kinds of food ingredients. 挤压汁水出来
[22:47] I mean, it’s a necessary part of any true chef’s kitchen. 任何一个真正厨师的厨房里都该有它
[22:50] And consistent with the wound on Derby Chasen’s chest. 而且和德比·蔡森胸口的伤痕想吻合
[22:55] Thanks, Sid. 多谢 希德
[22:56] Auf Wiedersehen. 再见[德语]
[22:58] So Odelin Gonzales appears to be as much of a saint as I feared. 奥德兰·冈萨雷斯正如我担心的那样像个圣人一样
[23:02] According to the pastor of his church, 根据他教堂的牧师所言
[23:04] at the time of the blast, 爆炸当时
[23:05] Gonzales had volunteered to feed the homeless 冈萨雷斯主动在市区一个收容所
[23:08] at a shelter downtown, nowhere near the food festival. 给流浪汉做饭 离美食节太远了
[23:11] Then how the hell did this guy end up dead? 那这家伙怎么就会死了
[23:14] – Bird nest soup. – Bird nest soup? -燕窝粥 -燕窝粥
[23:17] Yeah, it’s a Chinese soup that costs 100 bucks a bowl. 一种中国粥 一百刀一碗
[23:20] You want to know why? 想知道为什么吗
[23:21] Because it’s made with the rare 因为是用极其稀有的
[23:22] nest of the Chinese cave swallow. 中国黄石燕的窝制成的
[23:25] And do you know how they make their nests? 知道他们是怎么做窝的吗
[23:27] Adam. 亚当
[23:30] Bird spit. 鸟类唾液
[23:31] Yeah, when the saliva dries, 等唾液干了
[23:32] the nests are imported for like $2,000 a kilo. 就以大概两千刀每公斤的价格进口
[23:35] And then soaked and turned into 然后经过浸泡就变成
[23:36] this gelatinous blob. 这粘糊糊的一团
[23:38] Then strained with a potato ricer. 然后用马铃薯捣碎机弄干
[23:40] Potato ricer? 马铃薯捣碎机
[23:42] That could explain the transfer 这就能解释为什么德比·蔡森
[23:43] of bird saliva trace to Derby Chasen’s shirt. 衬衣上会有鸟类唾液了
[23:46] Well, there’s only a few places in Manhattan 曼哈顿只有为数不多的
[23:48] that are selling bird nest soup, 几家店卖燕窝粥
[23:49] and one of them happens to be 其中一家恰好是
[23:51] the last known employer of Derby Chasen. 德比·蔡森前任雇主的店
[23:54] Bistro Zai Jian. 比斯特罗·零·简
[23:56] So all this time we’ve been looking at food trucks, 这么半天我们一直在找食品车
[23:58] we should have been focused on fine dining. 其实应该专注于体面的餐馆
[24:01] Let’s go see if murder is on the menu. 去看看他们菜谱上有没有谋杀这道菜
[24:24] Let’s go, let’s go, we need to move, guys! 快点快点 各位加快速度
[24:27] No, no, no. 不不不
[24:28] This is drier than the Sahara, come on. 这比撒哈拉沙漠还干呢 拜托
[24:33] More hoisin, more hoisin. 多加海鲜 多加海鲜
[24:34] You got it. 明白
[24:36] Whoa, whoa, whoa! 喂喂喂
[24:37] I told you to dust the pork with cinnamon, not bury it. 我让你往猪肉上撒点肉桂 没让你埋了它
[24:39] Yeah, okay, okay. Come on. 对没错没错 快点
[24:41] Leeks, leeks, where are my leeks? 大葱 大葱 我大葱呢
[24:44] You call those leeks? They look like overcooked socks. 你管这个叫大葱 看上去就像烧焦了的袜子
[24:46] Whoa, where are you going? I make the food taste good, 喂你往哪儿走呢 我让食物变美味
[24:49] you make it look good, you got it? Come on. 你让食物变诱人 明白没 快点
[24:51] Somebody please show these people to the dining room. 来人带着俩人去餐厅
[24:54] Broxton Langley? 布罗克斯顿·兰利吗
[24:56] Your server will be with you in a minute. 您的餐点稍后就上
[24:58] Detectives Taylor and Danville, NYPD. 我们是泰勒警探和丹维尔警探 纽约警察
[25:00] We’d like to speak with you about Derby Chasen. 我们想跟你谈谈德比·蔡森
[25:05] All right, here’s all you need to know 关于那个忘恩负义的王八蛋
[25:07] about that ungrateful ass-face. 你就记住我说的话
[25:08] He worked for me for two years. 他给我干了两年
[25:10] I taught him everything he knows. 我把他培养成才
[25:11] Then he had the balls to steal from me. 他居然胆敢从我这儿偷东西
[25:13] Steal from you? 偷东西
[25:14] Not only did I find out that he was moonlighting on a taco truck 我不但发现他在他下班之后
[25:18] on his days off, but worse, 到墨西哥煎玉米卷车上做兼职 更糟的是
[25:19] he was using several of my recipes. 他在盗用我的某些食谱
[25:25] So you confronted him? 所以 你就去找他对质了吗
[25:27] Hell, yes, I confronted him. 当然 我去了
[25:30] Hey! You got a hell of a lot of nerve 你胆敢就在离我的饭馆
[25:32] to park this truck a block from my restaurant. 仅一个街区远的地方摆摊
[25:34] Take it easy, all right? I’m just here 别这么冲动好不好
[25:36] – for the food festival. – You mean truck stop. -我就是来参加美食节的 -你觉得没什么是吧
[25:38] I thought you had talent! But look at you. 我觉得你很有才华 但看看你干的好事
[25:40] You think that I’m going to stand by 你觉得我会视而不见
[25:41] and let you waste all my hard work on some 任凭你把我的心血结晶
[25:44] freaking roach coach? 用来摆这种路边摊吗
[25:45] It’s a lot better than the high-priced slop you’re serving. 这比你店里卖的那些高价猪食好多了
[25:54] I make more at lunch than you do in a month. 我一个中午挣的钱比你一个月都多
[25:57] You keep this up, 你要再敢这样
[25:59] and I promise you: 我可告诉你
[26:00] I will fry your ass right here where you stand. 我一定把你给生煎了
[26:04] Turned the heat up a little high, don’t you think? 煎的时候火大了点啊
[26:06] What the hell you talking about? 你这是什么意思
[26:07] We think you went back for seconds, Mr. Langley. 兰利先生 我们认为你又过去了一趟
[26:09] Derby Chasen’s truck 德比·蔡森的餐车
[26:10] exploded at that festival. 在美食节上爆炸了
[26:12] He was killed in the blast. 他本人也在爆炸中丧生了
[26:15] And we have a nice table waiting for you downtown. 我们局里有张不错的审讯桌在迎候你呢
[27:17] Chef Schmuck got himself all lawyered up? 史马克带着律师来了啊
[27:19] He agreed to come down for further questioning, 他同意过来接受进一步质询
[27:21] but now won’t say anything, on advice of counsel. 但是根据律师的建议 他什么都不会说
[27:23] So where does that leave us? 那咱们还有什么线索
[27:25] The Hotel Hyperion. 亥伯龙酒店
[27:26] I found a take-out box at the scene of the blast. 我在爆炸现场发现了一个外卖盒子
[27:28] There was some type of writing inside. 盒子里边有字迹
[27:32] So I ran it through the video spectral comparator 我用光谱视频比较仪进行了查找
[27:34] to see if I could decipher what it was. 来弄清字迹的具体内容
[27:38] – That the address of the hotel? – Yeah. -是那个酒店的地址吗 -对
[27:40] And the room number’s vacant now, but I can tell you who 那个房间现在是空的 但我知道
[27:43] rented it out the day of the blast. 爆炸当天是谁住在那里
[27:44] Gus Stilton. 格斯·斯蒂尔顿
[27:46] – Why do I know that name? – Well, for one thing, -我怎么好像听说过这人 -首先
[27:48] he owns the World on Wheels truck. 那个美食车是他的
[27:50] Thought that was Derby Chasen. 我还以为是德比·蔡森的
[27:51] Yeah, it turns out Derby only owned a 50% stake. 德比只有50%的股份
[27:54] So the two of them are partners. 所以他们俩其实是合伙人
[27:56] But Gus has six other trucks on top of that, 但格斯还另外有六辆餐车
[27:59] and that’s not all he has. 而且还不只这些
[28:02] That’s why I know him. 难怪我听起来很耳熟
[28:20] What can I get for you? 想要什么
[28:21] Can I get a number three special, please? 给我一个三号特别餐
[28:24] That’ll be five bucks. 五美元
[28:42] Enjoy. 用餐愉快
[28:43] See you around. 再见
[28:45] Next! 下一位
[29:01] Hi, baby. 帅哥
[29:02] Hey. You here for the number three special? 是来吃三号餐的吗
[29:04] Am I gonna get everything I paid for? 能物有所值吗
[29:06] Well, you like what you see, don’t you? 你看行不行呢
[29:09] Oh, yeah. 我看行
[29:11] In that case, I’m all yours. 所以呢 我是你的了
[29:13] On second thought… 不过再想想…
[29:15] I’m not that hungry. 我还不太饿呢
[29:20] Let’s go. 走吧
[29:25] Quite a glamorous line of work you’ve chosen for yourself, Mia. 米亚 你这行当还真是风情万种呢
[29:28] Well, there’s worse ways to make a living. 一般一般 比其他行业强点
[29:31] Yeah, and I’m sure you tell yourself that every time 嗯 每个从你床上下来的男人
[29:33] another strange man leaves your bed 都不拿正眼看你的时候
[29:35] unable to look you in the eye. 你肯定还会这么想的吧
[29:39] At least I wasn’t on the streets. 至少我不是站街女郎
[29:43] How did you pull this one off, Gus? 你是怎么成功的 格斯
[29:45] Because the last time I ran you in for pandering, 上次因为组织卖淫拘留你的时候
[29:47] you were trying to keep warm with some of your girls 你还在为皇后区一个铁路空洞里的
[29:49] under a train track in Queens. 姑娘暖身子呢
[29:51] Guess who had the blanket, by the way? 顺便 猜猜那姑娘是谁
[29:53] What can I say? Won some money at the track, 我能说什么呢 在铁路那边挣了点钱
[29:56] invested in a truck… 投资买了卡车…
[29:58] Rags to riches, bitches. 我是白手起家啊 同志们
[30:01] It really was nicer than before. 现在真的比以前强多了
[30:04] All my clients were mostly… younger. Cooler. 我的大部分客户都更年轻 更酷
[30:08] Nothing cooler than turning tricks for a bunch of 再酷也比不上表面是餐车
[30:11] food truck johns. 实际是拉皮条的这件事情
[30:13] Tell me about Gus Stilton. 说说格斯·斯蒂尔顿吧
[30:15] He’s a nice guy. 他是个好人
[30:17] You’re a pimp. 你就是个拉皮条的
[30:18] I’m an entrepreneur. 我是个企业家
[30:19] Running a food truck as a front 用餐车来做幌子
[30:21] for a prostitution ring makes you a criminal. 用来组织卖淫 你就是个罪犯
[30:23] And blowing one of them up? 而且还炸死了一个人
[30:24] That makes you a murderer. 你现在可是杀人犯了
[30:26] – How did he feel about Derby Chasen? – Good at first. -你觉得德比·蔡森怎么样 -一开始还不错
[30:30] Derby was sweet. 德比人很好
[30:32] Used to cruise the food truck scene when he’d get off work at the restaurant. 以前常常在从饭店下班之后来餐车帮忙
[30:34] Then Gus offered him a job on the truck. 后来格斯就在餐车上给了他一份工作
[30:37] He was a good cook. 他还是一个好厨子呢
[30:39] Business was booming. 事业正处在上升期
[30:40] All he had to do was serve you on the side. 他要做的就是服务于你们
[30:44] I’m not the only one who worked for them. 我不是唯一一个为他们工作的
[30:47] No, I’m sure once everybody else saw how successful he was, 不 我觉得一旦其他人都觉得他成功了
[30:50] he was having to turn girls away. 他就得撵一些姑娘走啊
[30:52] Trouble is, Derby started turning customers away, too. 问题是 德比也开始撵顾客走了
[30:55] Really? Why is that? 真的吗 为什么
[30:57] Once Derby owned half the truck, 德比有了餐车一半股份之后
[30:58] he told Gus he was through selling anything other than food. 他就告诉格斯 打算只卖吃的
[31:01] We got a great following, man, 我们回头客很多
[31:03] and it’s growing every day. 天天在增加
[31:04] We’re doing fine without all that other stuff. 我们不用干那些事情收入也很好
[31:06] Listen, cookie, 傻小子 你听好了
[31:07] I like your food, I really do. 我挺喜欢你做的吃的 真的
[31:11] But do you think people actually come here to eat? 但你觉得大家真的是冲着你的吃的来的吗
[31:14] Huh? The “other stuff” You want to drop from the menu 你想撤下的特殊菜品每次只要有人点
[31:16] earns another five bills every time somebody orders. 就能多赚五百美元
[31:19] I don’t care, all right, the truck is half mine. 我不管 这餐车我有一半股份
[31:21] Oh, yeah? Well, let me tell you something. 是吗 那我来告诉你
[31:23] I put you in the truck. 既然是我让你来的
[31:24] One way or another, I can take you out. 我就有办法再让你滚蛋
[31:28] It was a simple disagreement between business partners. 只是合作伙伴之间一次简单的争吵啊
[31:32] Come on, guys. 拜托 各位
[31:33] We had the perfect operation going. 我们万事顺利
[31:35] Food up front, dessert on the side, huh? 挂羊头卖狗肉
[31:38] No more standing on street corners. 再也没有姑娘站在街角拉客
[31:41] Cash being laundered through the trucks, 挣的钱全部通过餐车洗清嫌疑
[31:42] and the whole thing was completely off your radar. 整个流程你们完全无从知晓
[31:45] So you tell me, huh? 那你们给我个理由
[31:48] Why the hell would I blow it all up? 我为什么要自己炸掉它
[31:58] Well, for one thing, it wasn’t his only truck. 首先 这不是他仅有的餐车
[32:00] So if Derby Chasen wasn’t going to play by his rules, 所以如果德比·蔡森不听他的话
[32:03] Gus Stilton could have just blown it up 为了泄愤 格斯·斯蒂尔顿就炸了它
[32:05] out of spite and collected the insurance. 顺便还能捞一笔保险费
[32:07] It’s possible. But right now, 有这种可能 但现在
[32:09] all we got on him is a sex ring. 能跟他联系起来的 只有一个卖淫活动
[32:11] There’s no real evidence yet to tie him to the blast. 没有证据将他和爆炸联系起来
[32:14] Same with our chef, Broxton Langley. 厨师布罗克斯顿·兰利也是这样
[32:16] Odelin Gonzales has an alibi as well. 奥德兰·冈萨雷斯也有不在场证明
[32:19] Still, we got a burned-up body 但是 我们还有一具烧焦的尸体
[32:21] lying down in autopsy, 躺在解剖台上
[32:22] without a single lead on our killer. 毫无线索
[32:24] Come on, guys, I want some answers. 拜托各位 我需要你们给个答复
[32:26] All right, well, Flack’s rounding up a few rival pimps 好吧 弗兰克查到有几个格斯·斯蒂尔顿的
[32:28] that might have issues with Gus Stilton, 竞争对手跟他有些过节
[32:30] and I’m going over a list of girls that worked for him. 我去检查一遍为他工作的姑娘们
[32:32] What about you, Hawkes? 你呢 霍克
[32:34] Hawkes. 霍克
[32:36] Oh, I’m sorry, Mac, 抱歉 麦克
[32:38] I guess I’m just drawing blanks like everybody else. 我估计跟别人一样 也是在白费力气
[32:39] Speak for yourself. 我可不是
[32:41] I figured out what that hardened gel was 我查到了丙烷储罐上的
[32:42] on the propane tank. 凝胶物质
[32:44] It was glue. 是一种胶水
[32:45] High-temperature bonding ceramic adhesive, to be exact. 高温陶瓷粘合剂 确切地说
[32:48] “Used for the repair of glass, china, plastic, metal…” 用于修复玻璃 陶瓷 塑料 金属
[32:52] Right, but that didn’t help me narrow things down, 不错 但这并未帮我缩小范围
[32:53] until I found something else. 直到我发现了别的线索
[32:56] Ceramic glue is really sticky, right? 陶瓷胶粘性很强 对吧
[32:57] So I decided to take a look at the fragments around the glue 所以我决定检查一下胶水周围的碎片
[33:00] to see if there was maybe some trace that was left behind. 看看是否有可能留下什么痕迹
[33:03] And you found a print. 你发现了指纹
[33:04] Yes, I did. 没错
[33:05] A partial ridge detail from a man’s right thumb 是一名男子右手拇指指腹处的部分指纹
[33:08] caught in a smudge in the glue. 从胶水中的污印提取出的
[33:09] Please tell me you got a hit in AFIS. 告诉我你在指纹识别系统里找到了匹配
[33:11] With priors for arson, reckless endangerment, 他有纵火 任意危害罪
[33:13] and possession of a weapon 和因将一枚管状炸弹
[33:15] for sticking a pipe bomb in a landlord’s mailbox. 放进房东信箱而招致的持有武器罪前科
[33:18] Guess what his name was. 猜猜他叫什么名字
[33:20] Odelin Gonzales. 奥德兰·冈萨雷斯
[33:23] The hot dog vendor? 那个卖热狗的摊贩
[33:24] Got half a dozen witnesses putting 有六名证人证实
[33:26] him in a church shelter feeding the homeless. 他在教堂庇护所里为流浪者提供食物
[33:28] Because he was. 他确实在
[33:29] That’s not the guy I’m talking about. 我说的不是这个人
[33:56] Odelin Gonzales. NYPD! 奥德兰·冈萨雷斯 纽约警局
[34:21] Don, look out! 唐 小心
[34:33] You all right? 你还好吗
[34:34] I’m good. 我没事
[34:51] He’s the guy that bumped into me at the festival. 他就是在美食节上撞了我的那家伙
[34:53] Odelin Gonzales… 小…
[34:56] Junior. 奥德兰·冈萨雷斯
[35:17] You sure made a mess of things. 你真是把事情搞的一团糟
[35:19] I did what I had to do. 我不得不这么做
[35:20] Commit murder? 犯谋杀罪吗
[35:21] Endanger the lives of dozens of people? 置几十人的性命于险地吗
[35:24] There was no other way. 没有别的办法
[35:26] My father couldn’t see the future staring him in the face. 我父亲整日愁容满面 看不到未来
[35:29] Week after week he’d file those complaints. 他周复一周地提交那些诉状
[35:32] And month after month they’d still be ignored. 可月复一月 它们依旧无人问津
[35:34] The truck kept coming, the crowds kept coming. 餐车不断开来 人群纷至前往
[35:37] How’s he gonna compete with that? 他要怎么与之竞争
[35:39] The way everybody else does: work harder. 和别人一样 更加努力地工作
[35:42] That’s what I thought. I even told him so. 我也曾这么想过 我还这样劝过他
[35:45] Order number five. 五号餐
[35:46] Who’s next, who’s next? 下一个是谁 下一个是谁
[35:48] That’s two fries coming up at $7.50. 两份薯条一共是7.5美元
[35:51] Here’s your change… Thank you, thank you. 这是您的找零 谢谢 谢谢
[35:53] Don’t let ’em get to you, Papi. 别受他影响 爸爸
[35:54] The food isn’t even that good. 他家的食物没那么好吃
[35:56] Tell that to all the people standing in line. 把这话说给那些排队的人听吧
[35:58] I’ve made 18 bucks today, O.G. 我今天赚了十八元 奥冈
[36:01] Forget about feeding the homeless. 别说救济流浪汉
[36:03] I won’t be able to feed myself if this keeps up. 这样下去我连自己都养活不了
[36:05] Ah, no se preocupe, eh? 别担心[西班牙语]
[36:08] Hey, uh, you, you… 你 你
[36:09] Todo estara bien. 一切都会好起来的
[36:11] You’re right. 你说得对
[36:12] Everything will be okay. 一切都会好起来的
[36:14] I got two fries coming up right now for you guys… 你们的两份薯条马上就好
[36:18] But that feeling didn’t last long. 但这种感觉没能持续多久
[36:19] Especially once you figured out 尤其当你发现
[36:20] what was really going on at that truck. 那辆餐车上真正的交易时
[36:22] Here you go, man. Have a good one. 给你 伙计 用餐愉快
[36:28] I’ll take a number three special. 我要来一份三号特色餐
[36:30] If you guys are gonna share, it’s gonna cost extra. 如果你们打算共享 得额外交钱
[36:36] I’m no idiot. 我不是傻子
[36:37] The best meal in town isn’t worth 500 bucks. 市里最好的一顿饭也不值五百美元
[36:53] What you got? 是什么
[36:54] Yeah. All right, bros. I know where this is. 好了兄弟们 我知道在哪儿
[36:57] Let’s go have some fun. 咱们去找点乐子
[36:58] Yeah, let’s hit it. 走 咱去玩吧
[37:21] If you’re a cop, I’m only 如果你是警察 我这只是
[37:22] engaging in private acts between consenting adults 成年人之间两相情愿私人行为
[37:24] and no money has changed hands. 并无金钱易手
[37:26] You’re a hooker? 你是个妓女
[37:29] Okay, then you’re not a cop. 好吧 看来你不是警察
[37:31] Um, sorry, sweetie, I’m a little booked up right now. 抱歉 亲爱的 我现在已经客满了
[37:34] So if you want to eat, 如果你想吃
[37:35] you’re gonna have to order like everybody else. 就得向其他人一样点单
[37:45] That’s when I knew 那时候我才知道
[37:46] nothing my old man did would ever make a difference. 无论我父亲怎么做都无济于事
[37:48] So you decided to play with fire again, 所以你决定再玩一次火
[37:50] and do something your father would never do. 为你父亲出头
[37:59] You want some fries, I’m gonna make ’em back there for you. 你想来点薯条 我马上去给你做
[38:05] You made a homemade bomb 你用他的一个空辣酱瓶
[38:06] from one of his empty hot sauce bottles 做了一枚自制炸弹
[38:08] and attached it to the propane tank 并用你上班的店里的胶水
[38:10] using glue from the shop where you work. 把它粘在丙烷储罐上
[38:17] But you made one mistake: 但你犯了一个错误
[38:19] you left your thumbprint behind. 你留下了自己的指纹
[38:30] When you lit that fuse and walked away, 当你点燃引线逃离时
[38:33] you put dozens of people’s lives in danger. 你将几十众生命置于险境
[38:47] And you killed an innocent man. 还杀死了一个无辜的人
[38:49] He was far from innocent. 他一点也不无辜
[38:52] That’s not for you to judge. 这不是由你来决断的
[38:55] En nombre de Dios, O.G. What have you done? 上帝保佑 奥冈 你都做了些什么
[39:21] You want to talk to me? 你想找我谈谈
[39:22] To be honest, 老实说
[39:24] I’d rather not talk about this at all. 我一点也不想谈及此事
[39:26] I got the results of your latest drug test. 我收到了你最新的毒理检测结果
[39:29] They’re not high enough to trigger termination, 虽然含量没有高到要停职
[39:31] but there are trace levels of cannabis 但在你的血液中
[39:33] in your bloodstream, Hawkes. 检测出痕量的大麻 霍克
[39:35] I swear to you I wasn’t using. 我向你发誓我没有抽
[39:36] It’s nothing but secondhand exposure, just bad luck. 只是吸了二手烟 运气不好而已
[39:40] You got to believe me. 你得相信我
[39:41] Like I believe you when you call in sick? 就像我相信你请假抱病一样
[39:44] This isn’t about bad luck. 这不是运气不好的问题
[39:46] It’s about bad choices. 是做错了抉择
[39:47] I know, you’re right, and I’m sorry. 我知道 你说的对 我很抱歉
[39:51] But, Mac, sometimes I feel like this job dictates 但是麦克 有时我觉得这项工作指定了
[39:55] every single choice I make. 我所做的每一个选择
[39:56] I mean, other people get to leave their work at their office. 我是说 别人可以将工作留在办公室
[40:00] They cut loose, have fun, but we’re different. 他们能放松 找乐子 但我们不一样
[40:02] We do a lot of good, but sometimes it seems like 我们做尽善事 但有时似乎是
[40:04] that’s all we’re allowed to do. 我们仅被允许这么做
[40:05] That comes with the badge. 这是身为警察的责任
[40:07] Surely Camille understands that. 相信卡米尔能理解这些
[40:09] Yeah, she does, she does. 当然 她明白
[40:12] But this is the first time in a long time 但这是我长期以来第一次
[40:14] I’ve had a relationship that’s even worth 拥有一段哪怕惹祸上身
[40:16] getting into trouble over, you know? 也无怨无悔的恋情 你明白吗
[40:18] There’s no department policy against having a good time, 没有部门政策反对你享受生活
[40:22] but you need to be careful. 但你得多加小心
[40:25] And I need you to show up here tomorrow in the right frame of mind 还有我要你明天来上班的时候全情投入
[40:28] to honor your oath and get things done. 实践你的诺言 把工作干好
[40:30] Are we clear? 清楚了吗
[40:33] Good. 好的
[40:35] Then go home. 回去吧
[40:38] And get some sleep. 好好睡一觉
[41:24] Sorry to drop by unannounced. 对不起 没打招呼就来了
[41:28] I just couldn’t stop thinking about you. 我只是控制不住想你
[41:33] Camille, I can’t even tell you 卡米尔 我没法告诉你
[41:34] what kind of day I’ve had. 我经历了怎样的一天
[41:36] Okay? All I know… 我只知道
[41:40] I just got to get some rest, okay? 我就想好好休息一下 行吗
[41:42] Oh, okay. 好吧
[41:43] Okay. 行
[41:45] But, um… 但是
[41:48] you sure about that? 你确定吗
犯罪现场调查·纽约篇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第7季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第7季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme