Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第7季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第7季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[01:39] 911. What’s your emergency? 911 有什么紧急情况
[01:41] I need to report a murder. 我要报告一起谋杀
[01:43] May I have your name, please? 您的姓名
[01:44] Where are you calling from? 你人在哪里
[01:45] The body’s beaten, bound 尸体被殴打过 捆了起来
[01:47] and gagged. 嘴还被塞住了
[01:48] Shot three times. You’ll find it in the alley 中了三枪 尸体在米拉多啤酒
[01:50] behind the old Mirado Beer warehouse, 旧仓库后面的小巷里
[01:53] near the Brooklyn Navy Yard. 靠近布鲁克林区的海军大院
[01:54] And when did it happen? 何时发生的谋杀
[01:56] It’s about to. 马上
[02:07] 911 call came in at 11:00 p.M. 911晚上11点接到报警
[02:09] Unidentified male. 不明男性打来的
[02:11] Patrol unit arrived 15 minutes later 巡警分队15分钟后到达
[02:13] to find the body. 发现尸体
[02:14] No sign of the caller. 没看到报警者
[02:16] – Witnesses? – None. -有目击者吗 -也没有
[02:17] Every victim of the Prospect Park Rapist 展望公园强奸犯抛下被害人的
[02:19] was dumped within a mile of this location. 地点离这儿都不到一公里
[02:22] I don’t think it’s a coincidence. 我想这不是巧合
[02:23] This one’s got all the markings. 这尸体的特征完全吻合
[02:25] Mouth gag, body beat to a pulp. 嘴被塞住 人被打的鼻青眼肿
[02:27] Wrists bound with purple duct tape. 腕部用紫色胶带绑住
[02:30] All made to look like our rapist’s signature. 都像是那强奸犯的作案特征
[02:33] Only this time, the victim is a man. 只是这次 被害者是一个男人
[03:28] Mac, I got a hit on the fingerprints. 麦克 指纹匹配结果出来了
[03:30] This is definitely the Prospect Park Rapist. 这人就是展望公园强奸犯
[03:33] They match prints recovered 指纹和之前受害者那里
[03:34] from some of his victims. 采集到的一致
[03:36] Well, now we need a name 除了知道他是那强奸犯之外
[03:38] to go with the title. 还需要知道他的名字
[03:39] Still a John Doe. 他还是具无名尸
[03:40] Well, someone knew who he was. 有人知道他是谁
[03:42] They used his signature against him. 故意用他的作案手法对付他
[03:44] This looks like revenge. 看上去像复仇
[03:45] Two gunshots to the groin, 两枪在腹股沟
[03:46] one to the head. 一枪正中头部
[03:48] Killer’s sending a message. 凶手在传递某种信息
[03:50] Got a blood pool. 有血泊
[03:52] No high-velocity spatter. 没有高速溅血的痕迹
[03:55] This was a dump job. 这里是抛尸点
[04:50] Whatever this man’s sins were in life, 无论这人生前犯下了多大罪孽
[04:52] he paid for them in death. 他死时基本都偿清了
[04:54] Multiple skull fractures, 颅骨多处骨折
[04:56] four broken ribs, 断了四根肋骨
[04:58] collarbone. 还有锁骨
[04:59] Both ankles. 两只踝关节都断了
[05:01] We’ve got three bullet wounds, 有三处子弹伤口
[05:02] two to the groin area, 两处在腹股沟区
[05:04] one of which hit the lower abdomen. 其中一颗打中了小腹
[05:05] And the other lodged itself in the femur. 另一颗嵌在了骨头里
[05:08] Head wounds are through and through. 头部伤口则是贯穿伤
[05:10] Close range, judging from the stippling. 从残留颗粒看 是近距离射击
[05:12] Mm-hmm. The tongue is fascinating. 他的舌头非常奇怪
[05:16] Results of the biopsy and histological exam 活检和组织学检查表明
[05:18] confirm that it’s not caused by any kind of disease 不是任何疾病或体质问题
[05:21] or medical condition. 引起舌头的这种变化
[05:26] I’ll send the sample up to the lab. 我会把样本给实验室
[05:28] We’ll run it through GCMS. 用气谱质谱联用仪分析下
[05:30] I noticed the swelling 我注意到眼部周围
[05:32] and irritation around the eyes. 有肿块和发炎现象
[05:33] Originally, I thought it was caused 起初我以为
[05:35] by the physical beating. 是殴打导致
[05:36] However, under an ALS, 但是 在多波域光源灯下看
[05:39] we get a different story. 却发现另有原因
[05:45] Some kind of UV marker. 有点像隐形记号笔
[05:47] Also found high levels of oleoresin capsicum. 还查到大量的辣椒油树脂
[05:50] Pepper spray. 胡椒喷雾
[05:51] Thinking the rapist came upon a victim 可能强奸犯锁定了一个受害者
[05:53] who decided to fight back. 但她决定奋起反抗
[05:55] Sprayed him, gave him a taste of his own medicine. 喷了他一脸胡椒水 给他点颜色瞧瞧
[05:58] It’s a good theory, 有点道理
[06:00] only we have a 911 call that was made 不过911是在案发前
[06:03] before the murder, 接到报警
[06:04] and the caller was a man. 而且报警者是男性
[06:06] NYPD spent a lot of time looking for this rapist. 纽约警方追查这名强奸犯很久了
[06:10] Never could identify him. 一直无法确定此人身份
[06:13] Well, someone did. 但有人知道
[06:15] Whoever it was 不管他是谁
[06:16] wanted to take care of the problem themselves. 他们想亲自解决这个混蛋
[06:20] We have a vigilante on our hands. 我们可有个义务警员啊
[06:23] Spokesmen for the police department 警方发言人已经确认
[06:24] confirmed that the body of a man believed 先前在布鲁克林区海军大院附近
[06:27] to be the Prospect Park Rapist 发现的男尸
[06:29] was found near the Brooklyn Navy Yard. 就是展望公园强奸案犯
[06:31] He singled out solitary women at night, 他晚上专挑单身女人
[06:33] and attacked with brutal force. 对其进行暴力袭击
[06:36] He beat and gagged his victims. 他殴打并封住被害人的嘴
[06:43] Once they were bound, 将她们捆绑起来后
[06:44] he would transport them to his van 再运上面包车
[06:46] where he sexually assaulted them, 在车里他还会实行性侵犯
[06:48] often for hours. 长达数小时
[06:50] Though there’s been no official statement, 尽管尚无官方声明
[06:52] unnamed sources have reported 但有匿名消息表示
[06:54] the Prospect Park Rapist’s body 展望公园强奸犯的尸体
[06:56] was found bound and gagged 日前在他自己曾抛下被害人的
[06:58] in the same warehouse area 仓库附近被发现
[06:59] where he dumped his victims. 同样手脚捆住 堵住了嘴
[07:03] This begs the question, 这不得不让人提出质疑
[07:04] did one of his victims seek revenge? 是他的被害人伺机报复吗
[07:09] Is this the man who attacked you? 是这人袭击了你吗
[07:17] Yes. 是的
[07:20] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[07:21] No. Take your time. 没事 慢慢来
[07:23] I’ve had nightmares for months. 几个月来我一直在做噩梦
[07:27] I can’t believe he’s dead. 真不敢相信他已经死了
[07:29] Do you have a brother? 你有兄弟
[07:31] Or boyfriend? 或是男友吗
[07:33] Yeah. What about him? 有 怎么了
[07:35] Does he know what happened to you? 他知道发生在你身上的事吗
[07:38] You mean, the rape? 你是说被强暴
[07:41] Why would that matter, anyway? 这有什么关系
[07:43] It was a man 是一名男性
[07:44] who called 911 to report your rapist’s death. 向911报告了这名强奸犯的死亡
[07:47] Sorry. 抱歉
[07:49] No one I know has the balls to do something like this. 我认识的人中还没人敢做这种事
[07:52] I don’t know if you remember me, but we met 不知道你是否还记得我 我们曾在
[07:54] a while ago at your support group. 你的支援小组里见过面
[07:55] I was giving a talk. 我做过报告
[07:57] Yeah. 记得
[07:58] Detective Messer. 莫瑟警探
[08:00] You can call me Lindsay. 你可以叫我琳赛吧
[08:09] Could you take a look at this for me? 可以帮我分辨一下照片吗
[08:14] Is that the man that raped me? 是那个强暴我的人吗
[08:17] Well, I was hoping you could tell me. 我希望你能告诉我答案
[08:19] The other women identified him, right? 其他女性已经认出来了 是吗
[08:23] Just take another look, okay? 就看一眼 好吗
[08:34] I really don’t know. 我真的不知道
[08:35] I never saw his face. 我没看到他的脸
[08:43] You know, when you and I spoke, 几个月前我们两人交流时
[08:45] all those months ago, you were so scared. 你当时很害怕
[08:48] You wanted to protect yourself. 试图保护自己
[08:50] I never got a gun, if that’s what you’re asking. 我没有枪 如果这就是你要问的
[08:53] I gave you pepper spray instead. 我给了你胡椒喷雾
[08:55] Do you still have that? 你还随身携带吗
[08:56] Got rid of it. 早扔了
[09:00] Is there a guy in your life? 你生活中有关系亲密的男性吗
[09:03] Male friends, relatives? 男性朋友或亲戚
[09:06] There’s no one. 一个都没有
[09:07] Why are you asking me these questions? 你为什么要问我这些
[09:12] The man who attacked you 袭击你的人 尸体被发现时
[09:14] was found beaten and bound 也有殴打和捆绑等
[09:15] in the same manner he used on his victims. 和他的受害者相同的特征
[09:18] Good. 非常好
[09:20] I’ve talked to a lot of rape victims, Kate. 我和很多强奸受害者谈过 凯特
[09:22] Some are scared. 有些人很害怕
[09:24] Some are angry. 有些人很愤怒
[09:26] You’re the only one who ever asked me for a gun. 你是唯一问我要枪的人
[09:32] I don’t have a boyfriend. 我没有男朋友
[09:34] My father died five years ago. 我父亲五年前去世了
[09:38] There are no other relatives nearby. 身边没有别的亲戚
[09:41] I was home last night. 昨晚我在家里
[09:43] Alone. 我自己
[09:46] Don’t get out much anymore. 不再经常出去了
[09:48] I’m sure you understand why. 我确信你知道原因
[09:55] Anything else? 还有吗
[09:57] No. 没了
[10:00] I need to report a murder. 我要报告一起谋杀
[10:02] May I have your name, please? Where are you calling from? 您的姓名 现在人在哪里
[10:04] The body’s beaten, bound and gagged. 尸体被殴打过 捆了起来 嘴还被塞住了
[10:06] Shot three times. 中了三枪
[10:08] You’ll find it in the alley 尸体在米拉多啤酒
[10:09] behind the old Mirado Beer warehouse, 旧仓库后面的小巷里
[10:11] near the Brooklyn Navy Yard. 在布鲁克林区海军大院附近
[10:13] And when did it happen? 何时发生的谋杀
[10:14] It’s about to. 马上
[10:15] Sir, can you repeat that? 先生 你能重复一遍吗
[10:17] Sir, sir, can you please repeat that? 先生 先生 能重复一遍吗
[10:20] The operator goes on like that for a bit. 话务员持续的问了一会
[10:21] But you get the point. 不过你知道他想表达什么了
[10:22] He obviously wanted us to know about the murder. 他显然要让我们知道谋杀
[10:24] Wanted to be clear that he had all the details. 想说清楚所有的细节
[10:27] The killer wants credit. 凶手想邀功
[10:28] Yeah, well, we’d be happy to 是的 如果他有空
[10:28] give it to him if he made himself available. 我们很愿意好好”奖励”他一下
[10:31] There’s no way you can, uh, trace this call, huh? 根本没办法追踪电话吗
[10:33] It’s a disposable phone. 这是一次性手机
[10:34] Caller turned it off after he hung up, 打电话的人挂电话后就关机
[10:36] and then probably tossed it. 很可能就把手机扔了
[10:37] All right. This 911 caller says he’s about to commit the murder. 好吧 报警的人声称他要杀人
[10:41] 15 minutes later, patrol finds the body. 十五分钟后 巡警发现了尸体
[10:43] That’s a pretty small window 在如此短的时间内
[10:44] to beat and kill our victim, huh? 将被害人殴打致死不太可能对吧
[10:45] I’m thinking wherever that call was made, 我在想 不论电话在哪里打的
[10:48] that might be our crime scene. 都可能是犯罪现场
[10:50] Yeah. 是的
[10:52] Let’s analyze the, uh, background noise, 分析一下 背景噪声
[10:54] and the ambient sound. It could help us 还有环境声 可能有助于
[10:55] pinpoint where the call came from. 精确电话来源地
[10:57] Okay, okay, look. 好 好 瞧
[10:57] It’s a long shot in the best of circumstances. 最好的情况下也很少成功
[11:00] Okay? But this call, 知道吗 这个电话
[11:01] it’s got some sort of background frequency. 背景声中有某种频率
[11:03] It’s-It’s nearly impossible. 这 这几乎是不可能的
[11:05] It’s nearly impossible? 几乎不可能
[11:06] Which means it’s a little bit possible, so… 意味着有一点点可能 所以…
[11:09] Go forth and conquer. 去攻克难关吧
[11:16] Hey. GCMS results 无名氏黑舌头的
[11:19] on our John Doe’s black tongue came back 气相色谱质谱分析结果显示
[11:20] with high levels of pyrethroids. 高含量的除虫菊酯
[11:23] Like in pesticides. 和杀虫剂的主要成分一样
[11:24] And the only way 能对杀虫剂有那种反应的
[11:25] you get a reaction to a pesticide like that 唯一途径
[11:27] is with frequent and long-term exposure. 就是长期频繁的暴露其中
[11:29] So, either our vic worked in some kind of chemical factory, 要么死者在某类化学工厂工作
[11:32] or he was an exterminator. 要么他是灭虫专家
[11:34] So you checked out pest control companies 你查了那些在发生强奸案的
[11:36] that worked the Prospect Park area 展望公园一带的
[11:39] where the rapes occurred. 灭虫公司了
[11:40] I cross-referenced them 交叉比对上述公司
[11:41] with the companies 和服务过
[11:42] that serviced the rapist’s victims’ apartments, 强奸犯受害者公寓的公司
[11:43] and came up with Hudlin Exterminators. 得出了一家叫做胡丁灭虫的灭虫公司
[11:45] Any of their employees not show up for work this morning? 有员工今早没去工作吗
[11:48] Only one, and he matches the description of our vic. 只有一个 且与死者的描述一致
[11:56] Mac. I compared the duct tape 麦克 我比较了
[11:58] we found at the scene to the duct tape 现场发现的和强奸犯
[12:00] that the rapist used to bind his vics. 捆绑受害者的宽胶带
[12:13] They don’t just have similar class characteristics. 它们不仅有相似的一般特征
[12:15] They’re from the exact same roll. 他们还出自同一卷胶带
[12:17] What about the gun? 那枪呢
[12:18] .38 ACP. No hits in IBIS. 点38柯尔特自动手枪 弹道鉴定系统没发现
[12:20] Our killer is smart. Figured out the identity of a predator 凶手很聪明 想到一半纽约警察
[12:23] half the NYPD couldn’t track down. 都无法查出强奸犯的真实身份
[12:26] Observed our rapist, Garland Clarke, stalked him. 他就观察强奸犯加兰德·克拉克 跟踪他
[12:30] Waited for him to make his move. 等他有所行动
[12:35] Then informed us about it 然后在执行计划之前
[12:38] before executing his plan. 通知了我们
[12:44] No, no, no! 不 不 不
[12:46] And disappears. 然后人间蒸发
[12:47] Of course he could be a she. 当然 他也可能是她
[12:49] The 911 call came from a man. 打报警电话的是个男人
[12:51] DNA analysis from the hair we found on the tape 胶带上发现的头发 DNA分析
[12:53] turned out to be female. 结果是女性
[12:59] Did you get a hit in CODIS? DNA联合检索系统有发现吗
[13:00] No, but I ran it against DNA samples 没有 不过我比较了
[13:02] from his victims’ rape kits, got a match. 强奸案受害人的DNA样本 有发现
[13:06] That’s Kate Price. 是凯特·普莱斯
[13:08] That’s his first victim. 是他的第一名受害人
[13:23] I’ve never seen him. 我从没看见过他
[13:29] Is there someone who can vouch for you last night? 昨晚有谁能为你提供不在场证明吗
[13:32] Like I said, I was home alone, watching TV. 就像我说的 我一个人在家 看电视
[13:37] – What show? – David Letterman. -什么节目 -大卫·莱特曼[脱口秀]
[13:39] Would you like me to list the guests? 想要嘉宾的名单吗
[13:41] Look, there’s something you need to understand. 有些事需要你明白
[13:44] We found your hair on this man’s dead body. 我们在尸体上找到了你的头发
[13:48] That’s serious. 那是很严重的
[13:50] So let’s start again. 我们再来一次
[13:52] Where were you last night? 昨晚你在哪里
[14:00] Okay. 好吧
[14:02] These are photos of Garland Clarke 这些事加兰德·克拉克
[14:03] on his rounds as an exterminator. 在灭虫时候拍摄的照片
[14:05] On his stoop, leaving his apartment. 在他的门廊处的 离开公寓时的
[14:07] Having a beer. 喝啤酒时的
[14:12] You searched my apartment? 你搜查了我的公寓
[14:15] Yes. We thought you were telling the truth 是的 我们打开书桌抽屉之前
[14:17] until we opened a desk drawer. 都以为你在说实话
[14:20] So tell me again how you don’t know who this is. 说说你怎么不认识这个人啊
[14:24] This is the man who raped you, Kate. 这是强奸过你的人 凯特
[14:27] The man you swore to me you’d never seen before. 你跟我发誓之前从没看过的男人
[14:30] You’ve been following him. 你一直在跟踪他
[14:36] Do you understand how serious this is? 你明白这有多严重吗
[14:41] I think I need some air or something. 我想我需要透透气什么的
[14:43] No. What you need is to listen to me. 不 你只需要听我说
[14:46] If you want to avoid 如果你想避免
[14:47] spending the rest of your life behind bars, 后半生都在监狱中度过的话
[14:49] you have to tell me everything. 你要坦白一切
[14:53] Don’t say another word. 一个字也别说了
[14:55] My client is done talking. 我的客户说完了
[14:57] You called a lawyer? 你叫了律师
[14:58] I consult with the City Victims’ Network. 我咨询了城市受害者互助会
[15:00] They informed me that Kate was being held for questioning. 他们通知我因询凯特问被拘留
[15:02] Okay, I don’t know what kind of law you practice, 好吧 我不知道你擅长打什么类型的官司
[15:05] but Kate is in a lot of trouble here. 不过凯特现在惹上了很大的麻烦
[15:06] I used to be a public defender, 我曾经是公设辩护律师
[15:08] so let’s just forgo the back and forth, Detective, 让我们别再兜圈子了 警探
[15:10] and let me speak to my client. 我要和我的客户谈谈
[15:17] Uh, thanks. 谢谢
[15:19] Traffic boys found Clarke’s van parked in a loading zone. 交警发现克拉克的货车停在装载区
[15:22] They towed it over this morning. 今早拖回来了
[15:23] Keys are in the front seat. 钥匙在前座
[15:27] Hey, Doc. 医生
[15:30] Think we found our crime scene, gentlemen. 找到案发现场了 先生们
[15:34] So, the killer subdued Clarke and brought him back 凶手制服了克拉克 带他回到
[15:36] to his own van to finish the job. 自己的货车里 完成谋杀
[15:37] Dumped the body at the Navy Yard 在海军大院弃尸
[15:39] and abandoned the van. 又抛弃了货车
[15:41] See what we got here. 看能找到什么
[15:42] I’ll take the cab. 我去看驾驶室
[15:56] I’ve got biologicals– 我找到了生物证据
[15:58] semen, vaginal fluids. 精液 阴道分泌物
[16:00] Anyone want to go grab a bite after? 一会谁想去吃点东西
[16:04] This is more than Clarke’s work van. 这不仅仅是克拉克的工作车
[16:07] This is his lair. 这是他的老巢
[16:09] Yeah. 是的
[16:17] Check this out. 看看这个
[16:20] Purple duct tape for binding. 捆绑用紫色宽胶带
[16:23] Gloves. 手套
[16:24] Scissors. 剪刀
[16:25] What did he use the scissors for? 剪刀是用来做什么的
[16:27] Souvenirs. 为了剪下纪念品
[16:30] He cut off locks of their hair to keep for later. 他剪下了她们的头发留作纪念
[16:33] None of Clarke’s victims 没有一个克拉克的受害者
[16:34] mentioned that as part of his MO. 提到那是他犯罪手法的一部分
[16:36] They probably didn’t know 她们很可能不知道
[16:37] it was happening. 有这么回事
[16:43] Hey, how many vics did you say came fward anyway? 你说过有多少受害人自愿站出来指认强奸犯
[16:45] Five. Why? 五个人 为什么这么问
[16:48] That’s a lot more than five. 受害人远远不止五个
[17:27] Five of the hair samples 克拉克货车里的
[17:28] from Clarke’s van match his victims. 五份头发样本和他的受害人吻合
[17:33] So I’m guessing the other five 那么我想其他五份
[17:34] were from women who never came forward? 来自没有自愿站出来的女性
[17:36] Five more suspects. 嫌疑人又多了五个
[17:38] Anything that links Kate to the murder? 有没有线索把凯特和凶案联系起来
[17:40] Well, her DNA was all over the carpet. 她的DNA痕迹遍布地毯之上
[17:41] Probably from when she was raped. 很可能是她被强暴时所留下的
[17:42] Might also explain 这也许还解释了
[17:43] why we found her hair on the tape. 为什么我们在胶带上面发现了她的头发
[17:46] Clarke kept all of his supplies in the same bag 克拉克把他的所有犯罪工具都保存在
[17:48] in his van– gloves, tape, scissors. 车上的同一个包里 手套 胶带 剪刀
[17:51] After he raped Kate, he took some of her hair. 他强暴凯特之后 剪下了一些她的头发
[17:54] A strand of hair 其中一缕头发
[17:55] could have transferred to the roll of tape. 可能转移到了胶带上
[17:57] And the hair didn’t come off until a year later 而直到一年之后 他被用同一卷胶带
[17:59] when he was bound using the same roll of tape? 捆绑起来的时候 那缕头发才被发现
[18:01] It’s possible. 很有可能
[18:03] It still doesn’t explain why Kate was tracking Clarke 可还是不能解释凯特跟踪克拉克的原因
[18:05] and lying to us about it. 还有她为什么要对我们撒谎
[18:06] Yeah. We’re wasting a whole lot of man hours 我们正在浪费大量人力和时间
[18:09] hunting a killer that should get a medal 追捕一个应当由于为民除害
[18:11] for doing the community a service. 而被授予奖章的凶手
[18:13] There’s a body on a slab in Autopsy, Hawkes. 在验尸间的床板上躺着一具尸体 霍克
[18:16] Yeah, and he beat and raped at least ten women. 他殴打和强暴了至少十位女性
[18:19] I’m surprised to hear you defending him. 听到你为他辩护 我很惊讶
[18:21] Why? Because I’m a woman, 为什么 因为我是个女人
[18:23] I should cheer his death? 我就应该为他的死而欢呼吗
[18:25] I’m a cop first. 我首先是个警察
[18:26] As much as I despise what he did, 无论我多么鄙视他的所作所为
[18:28] I don’t advocate vigilante justice. 我也不拥护非执法人员私自执法
[18:33] Come on, Hawkes. You’re a doctor. 得了吧 霍克 你是个医生
[18:35] What would you do if Clarke came into your ER? 如果克拉克走进你的急诊室 你会怎么做
[18:37] He didn’t. He’s dead. 他没有 他已经死了
[18:38] That’s a convenient answer. 那是个投机取巧的答案
[18:40] My girlfriend was raped, Lindsay, 我女朋友被强暴过 琳赛
[18:43] and after that, our relationship changed. 从那之后 我们的关系就变了
[18:45] Hell, it ended. 该死的 我们分手了
[18:47] And I won’t lie to you. 我不会对你撒谎
[18:48] The thought of killing the guy that did that to her… 杀了那个对她犯下罪行的家伙
[18:51] definitely crossed my mind. 这个想法绝对在我脑海中出现过
[18:54] I mean, come on. You know this girl Kate. 你认识那个叫凯特的女孩
[18:56] You don’t feel for her? 你不同情她吗
[18:57] Of course I feel for her. 我当然同情她
[19:00] But I don’t know her, Hawkes. 但是我不了解她 霍克
[19:01] I had a conversation with her one time a year ago, 一年之前我和她谈过一次
[19:04] and she asked me for a gun. 她当时问我要一把枪
[19:07] I’m not her counselor, I’m not her priest. 我不是她的律师 也不是她的神父
[19:10] If she’s guilty of murder, I’m going to put her away. 如果她犯下杀人的罪行 我会把她关起来
[19:14] 911. What is your emergency? 911 有什么紧急情况
[19:15] I need to report a murder. 我要报告一起谋杀
[19:17] A man’s been beaten and shot 在西五十五街的一个停车场里
[19:19] at a parking garage on West 55th Street. 一个男人遭到殴打与枪击
[19:22] When did this happen? 什么时候发生的
[19:23] Sir? Sir? 先生 先生
[19:25] It’s about to. 正要发生
[19:36] Second 911 call 第二个911电话报案
[19:37] had the same signature as the first. 和第一个有相同的特征
[19:39] Murder was reported before it happened. 凶手在行凶之前报案
[19:41] Only this time, 只是这次
[19:41] the caller didn’t turn the power off the phone. 打电话的人没有关掉手机
[19:43] Signal from the cell brought us here. 手机信号把我们带到这里
[19:45] Suspect could still be in the garage. 嫌疑犯可能还在停车场里
[19:47] Yup. 是啊
[19:50] Signal’s coming from the basement level. 信号来自于地下室那层
[19:52] Let’s do it. 行动
[20:18] Flack, single male behind the pickup 弗莱克 南侧顶头的小卡车之后
[20:20] on the south end. 有一名男性
[20:22] Got him. 看到他了
[20:27] NYPD! 纽约警局
[20:28] Put your hands where I can see ’em. Now! 举起你的双手 现在
[20:46] He’s dead. 他死了
[20:50] The cell phone signal is still definitely coming from here. 手机信号肯定来自这里
[20:57] No phone. 没找到手机
[21:23] It’s right here. 在这
[21:26] We’re too late. 我们来的太迟了
[21:39] Our vic’s name is Craig Tomlin. 受害人的名字叫克雷格·汤姆林
[21:40] He’s an ex-con. 他有前科
[21:41] Did five years for sexual assault. 因为性侵犯入狱五年
[21:43] Just got out a couple weeks ago. 两周前刚刑满释放
[21:44] So our suspect has a thing for predators. 看来嫌疑犯对强奸犯很有兴趣
[21:47] His throat is flush against the trailer hitch. 他的喉咙被抵在那副拖车挂接装置上
[21:50] It was like he was being choked. 他好像曾经被堵以致窒息
[21:51] So our killer calls 911, chokes this guy, 凶手打了911 把这个家伙弄窒息
[21:54] and then shoots him from behind? 然后从后面朝他开枪
[21:56] Doesn’t add up. 不怎么合理
[21:58] Whatever happened here– 无论这里发生过什么
[21:59] I don’t think it went as planned. 我都觉得事情没有按照预期进行
[22:01] Blood spatter pattern is inconsistent 血迹溅落轨迹
[22:03] with the head wound. 和头部的伤口不一致
[22:04] And there’s a void. 这里有一处空白
[22:06] Someone was underneath him when he was shot. 他被枪打中的时候 身下还有一个人
[22:14] We’re looking for at least two suspects. 我们追查的至少是两名嫌疑人
[23:43] Two male victims, both sexual predators, 两名男性受害人 都是强奸犯
[23:45] and near identical 911 calls. 还有几乎完全相同的911报案电话
[23:47] In the first murder, 在第一起案件中
[23:48] the suspects mimicked Clarke’s MO, 嫌疑犯模仿了克拉克的犯罪手法
[23:50] leaving the body where he dumped his victims. 把尸体留在他曾经丢弃受害人的地方
[23:52] Our second vic, Craig Tomlin 第二名受害人 克雷格·汤姆林
[23:53] served time for grabbing a woman in a parking lot, 曾经在停车场突然抓住一个女人
[23:56] forcing her to drive 在侵犯她之前
[23:57] to another location before attacking her. 强迫她开车到另一个地方 他因此而坐牢
[23:58] None of that was mimicked here. 而现在这起案件却没有模仿的痕迹
[24:00] The killers never had the opportunity. 凶手们没有机会
[24:02] Their plan went wrong. 他们的计划走样了
[24:03] We found UV markers 我们在汤姆林的脸上发现了
[24:04] and traces of pepper spray on Tomlin’s face. 紫外荧光笔迹和胡椒喷雾的痕迹
[24:08] But look at the autopsy photo. 但是看看验尸照片
[24:12] No irritation. No inflammation. 没有过敏 没有发炎
[24:16] A small percentage of the population 很小比例的人群
[24:17] is immune to the effects of capsicum. 对辣椒属类植物的效应免疫
[24:20] Tomlin must have been one of them. 汤姆林肯定是其中的一个
[24:21] Caught our suspects by surprise. 那让嫌疑人大吃一惊
[24:23] He started to fight. Plan went south. 他开始反击 于是计划走样
[24:25] They cut and run. 他们慌忙逃走
[24:26] Whatever connection, these killers have taken out 无论联系是什么 这些凶手在二十四小时之内
[24:29] two predators in 24 hours. 已经干掉了两名强奸犯
[24:30] It’s safe to assume they’ll strike again. 他们肯定会再次作案
[24:34] Taylor. 泰勒
[24:35] Mac Taylor. I have information 麦克·泰勒 关于你正在调查的
[24:36] on the vigilante case you’re investigating. 义务警员执法案 我有线索
[24:38] Who is this? 你是谁
[24:39] It’s Lindsay. 我是琳赛
[24:40] Look up. 向前看
[24:54] It’s a voice distorter. 我用了变声器
[24:55] 30 bucks online. Pretty cool, huh? 三十块从网上买的 挺酷的吧
[24:57] Well, what would be cool is if you were working 如果你恪守本分
[24:59] on the 911 calls like you’re supposed to. 研究那些911报案电话才是真的酷
[25:01] I-I am. I mean, I was. 我正在 我是说 我刚才正在研究
[25:02] I mean, th-this connects. 我的意思是这是相关信息
[25:03] It’s possibly the same kind of device 这很有可能和嫌犯
[25:05] that our suspects used to make those 911 calls. 用来向911报案的装置相同
[25:11] That means you’ll be able 那意味着你将能够
[25:12] to reverse the distortion on the calls, 逆转失真的声音
[25:14] uncover the caller’s voice. 还原报案人真正的声音
[25:15] That’s exactly what it means, boss. 那正是它的意义 头儿
[25:17] All right, yeah. 好的
[25:19] I need to report a murder. 我要报告一起谋杀
[25:21] A man’s been beaten and shot 在西五十五街的一个停车场里
[25:23] at a parking garage on West 55th Street. 一个男人被殴打和枪击
[25:28] I need to report a murder. 我要报告一起谋杀
[25:30] A man’s been beaten and shot 在西五十五街的一个停车场里
[25:32] at a parking garage on West… 停车场 在西…
[25:35] It’s a woman. 是个女人
[25:36] Voice patterns are as distinct as fingerprints. 声线和指纹一样能够识别身份
[25:38] But we have a database for fingerprints, not for voices. 但我们只有指纹库 没有声线库
[25:42] We don’t, but 911 does. 我们是没有 但911有
[25:44] They store every call made within a five-year period. 他们保存近五年的电话报警
[25:46] Yeah, but what good will that do us? 没错 可对我们有什么用呢
[25:48] What if our suspect was a victim of sexual assault? 要是我们的嫌犯是性侵犯的被害人呢
[25:51] Called 911 in the past for their own attack? 曾给911打电话为自己报案
[25:53] Anybody could have called 911. 任何人都可能打给911
[25:55] We can’t be sure that the victim did. 我们不能肯定被害人打过
[25:56] But we won’t know they didn’t 我们目前不确定他们没有
[25:58] until Adam checks the 911 database for a voice match. 但亚当核对过911数据库记录后可不一定
[26:01] Yo, boss, there’s over 老大 每天
[26:02] – tens of thousands of calls a day and… – Narrow your search -有成千上万报警电话 -把搜索范围
[26:04] to rape victims in Brooklyn in the last three years. 缩小至过去三年内布鲁克林区强奸案被害者
[26:06] Do it fast. 快点
[26:12] Pop quiz. 快速问答
[26:14] What do petrolatum, Brazilian Carnuba Wax 把凡士林油 巴西棕榈蜡
[26:17] and titanium dioxide combine to make? 和二氧化钛混在一起得到什么
[26:19] I’m guessing some kind of incendiary device 我猜是纵火装置
[26:21] or perhaps a new facial cream? 或是新型面霜
[26:23] Sweat enhancer. Got it off of Craig Tomlin’s collar. 机灵鬼 从克雷格·汤姆林领子上提取的
[26:27] That some kind of sex thing? 是跟做爱有关的用具吗
[26:28] No. 不是
[26:29] It’s an ointment that athletes use before they work out. 是运动员运动前使用的药膏
[26:32] Accelerates heat production, stimulates sweat glands. 加速产热 刺激汗腺
[26:34] So it must have come off one 肯定是打斗中
[26:36] of our suspects during the struggle. 从某个嫌犯身上沾来的
[26:37] You know what the great thing about this stuff? 你知道这东西好在哪儿吗
[26:38] It preserves sweat. 能吸附汗液
[26:40] Meaning we have our suspect’s DNA? 就是说我们有嫌犯的DNA
[26:42] Yup, but all we know is, 对 但我们唯一知道的
[26:43] it is a female. 就是她是女性
[26:44] Confirmed what Adam found out on the 911 calls. 证实了亚当在911报警电话里的发现
[26:48] Wow. All right. I got to say, 真的 我不得不说
[26:49] whoever these women are, I respect their determination. 不管这些女人是谁 我都很敬佩她们的决心
[26:54] You think they did the right thing? 你认为她们做得对吗
[26:59] I mean, no, but I can’t say 不是 但我若和她们
[27:01] that I wouldn’t do the same thing in their position. 遭遇相同 我未必不做同样的选择
[27:31] Where’s your lawyer? 你律师在哪儿
[27:32] I wanted to talk to you alone. 我想跟你单独谈谈
[27:34] I don’t think that’s such a good idea. 这可不是个好主意
[27:35] You have an attorney for a reason. 你请律师就是做这个的
[27:38] Can I just ask you a question? 能问你个问题吗
[27:49] What if I confessed? 如果我认罪呢
[27:51] I-I could say it was self-defense. 我可以说是正当自卫
[27:53] Everyone knows what a bastard Clarke was. 人人都知道克拉克是个王八蛋
[27:55] I could get leniency. 我会得到宽大处理
[27:56] The surveillance photos, the 911 calls. 那些监视照片 911报警电话
[27:59] Nobody’s gonna believe self-defense. 没人会相信你正当自卫
[28:07] We found another body, Kate. 凯特 我们还找到一具尸体
[28:09] Another rapist killed 另一名强奸犯
[28:10] while you were in our custody. 在你收监期间遇害
[28:14] I don’t think you killed anyone, 我不认为人是你杀的
[28:16] but you’re covering for someone. 但你在替人顶罪
[28:18] And while you’re in here, 你在此期间
[28:19] they’re out there getting ready to do it again. 她们还会继续作案
[28:26] You know, if you spent half as much time trying 要是你能花解决这谋杀一半的精力
[28:28] to catch these rapists as you are trying 来抓住这些强奸犯
[28:31] to solve their murders, maybe they wouldn’t have to. 她们或许不至于沦落至此
[28:37] You think I don’t care about you? 你以为我不在乎你吗
[28:40] About all the other victims? 还有其他被害人
[28:43] You know why I remember you, Lindsay? 知道我为什么记得你吗 琳赛
[28:46] The day that we met at group, 我们第一天在组里见面
[28:48] before you and I spoke… 咱俩还没交谈
[28:52] you kept checking your watch. 你不停地看手表
[28:57] You just couldn’t wait to get out of there. 你急着想逃离
[29:03] But I didn’t blame you. 但我不怪你
[29:07] It wasn’t like we wanted to be there either. 我们也不想待在那儿
[29:18] Lindsay? 琳赛
[29:28] I think Kate blames me 我觉得凯特怪我
[29:30] for not catching Garland Clarke. 没能抓住加兰德·克拉克
[29:33] I didn’t work that case. 我没参与那个案子
[29:34] I hardly knew anything about it. 我知之甚少
[29:36] She’s been through a lot. 她经历了太多
[29:37] Don’t take it personally. 但她不是针对你
[29:39] Still… 可…
[29:41] she thinks I don’t care. 她觉得我不在乎
[29:45] You know what? 知道吗
[29:47] When she reached out to me after I spoke to her support group, 在她在互助组向我求助后
[29:51] all I did was hand her some pepper spray 我只给了她一瓶胡椒喷雾
[29:53] and a pamphlet on how to deal with trauma. 还有一本治疗精神创伤的小册子
[29:58] And now I’m accusing her of murder. 现在我却要状告她犯下谋杀
[30:00] And I certainly don’t blame her for resenting me, 我决不因为她怨恨我而责怪她
[30:02] but I don’t know what I’m supposed to do. I’m a cop. 但我不知道该怎么做 我是警察
[30:07] You know, the last case I worked on at the Bureau was 我在那边警局参与的最后一个案子
[30:10] the rape of a young woman. Very high profile. 就是一宗强奸案 广受关注
[30:13] Senator Matthews’ daughter. 是马修参议员的女儿
[30:16] We had that suspect dead to rights, 我们差点就能将嫌犯绳之以法
[30:18] but we mishandled the DNA. 却弄错了DNA
[30:20] We knew he did it beyond the shadow of a doubt, 我们都知道肯定是他做的
[30:22] but he was acquitted. 但他被无罪释放
[30:25] The look on that girl’s face 当那女孩儿得知
[30:27] when she was told that the man 强奸犯将逍遥法外时
[30:29] who raped her was gonna go free… 她脸上的表情
[30:33] I don’t think I’ve ever been looked at quite like that. 我再也不忍看到那样的表情
[30:38] I’ll never forget it. 我永远都忘不了
[30:39] Utter betrayal. 赤裸裸的背叛
[30:42] So, how did you handle it? 你是怎么处理的呢
[30:45] How do you follow the law and still be a human being? 如何遵守法律而又不失人情
[30:50] That’s the hard part. 这就是难点所在了
[30:53] Because a piece of me, 因为我自己也有点觉得
[30:54] if that were my daughter, that would want him dead, 倘若是我女儿 我会一心想让他死
[30:58] I have to put in a box in order to go back and do my job. 我得把这想法收起来 专心工作
[31:06] Even if it doesn’t make sense, Lindsay, 琳赛 哪怕有时毫无道理
[31:08] even if good people get hurt and bad people go free, 哪怕有时善者受罚恶人逃脱
[31:12] that’s what we do. 这是我们的职责
[31:15] And it’s hard. 的确很难
[31:19] It’s hard. 真的很难
[31:22] How do I explain that to Kate? 我怎么跟凯特解释
[31:25] I don’t know that you can. 我觉得你解释不了
[31:28] Because we meet these people on the worst day of their lives. 因为我们在这些人最惨的一天遇上她们
[31:32] And all we can really do for them is listen. 我们唯一能做的就是倾听
[31:36] Let ’em rage at us, if that’s what they need. 如果有需要 就让他们冲我们发火
[31:40] I don’t see how that could ever be enough. 我认为远远不够
[31:43] You’d be surprised. 你会收获惊喜的
[31:48] 911. 这是911
[31:49] I need to report a crime. 我要报告一宗犯罪
[31:50] Please help me! I’ve been attacked! 救救我 我被袭击了
[31:52] He said he had a delivery. 他说他送快件的
[31:53] This man came out of nowhere. 这人不知从哪儿冒出来
[31:56] Ma’am, stay calm and tell me what happened. 女士 请冷静 告诉我发生了什么
[31:58] And then he grabbed me. He had a knife to my throat. 他抓住我 把刀子架在我脖子上
[32:02] He said he was going to beat me. 他说他会殴打我
[32:03] 911. What is your emergency? 这是911 什么情况
[32:05] I need help. My boyfriend, he’s at the door! 救救我 我男朋友在门外
[32:08] Heather, let me in! 海瑟让我进去
[32:14] He’s coming after me, please! 他来追我了 拜托
[32:15] Please come now! 请马上来
[32:16] I’m sending units right away. Hold on! 马上派人前去 请坚持住
[32:30] Pole-dancing? 钢管舞
[32:32] It’s good cardio. 对心脏好
[32:34] I’ve heard. 我也是听别人说的
[32:51] Heather Marist? 海瑟·玛瑞斯特
[32:54] Police. You need to come with us. 我们是警察 你得跟我们来一下
[33:06] Stop! Now! 马上停下
[33:07] Turn around, put your hands on your head! 转过来 把手放到头后
[33:11] Got her? 抓住了
[33:11] I got her. 抓住了
[33:15] She hits hard, you know that? 她下手很重 知道吗
[33:17] What, you mean for a girl? 你是说 对一个女孩儿而言吗
[33:19] No. I mean for anyone. 对任何人而言都是
[33:27] I need help. My boyfriend, he’s– 救救我 我男朋友他
[33:29] He’s at the door. He’s coming after me. Please! 他在门外 他来追我了 拜托
[33:32] Please come now! 请马上来
[33:36] You made that call two years ago. 你两年前曾打电话报警
[33:37] The night Alex Roberts assaulted you. 当晚阿历克斯·罗伯茨袭击了你
[33:40] It took the cops a half an hour to arrive. 警察花了半个小时才赶到现场
[33:42] By then, he’d broken my jaw, 那时 他已经打断了我的下巴
[33:44] and both wrists. 扭断了我双手的手腕
[33:45] Raped me, too. 还强奸了我
[33:47] He’s serving ten years upstate. 为此他也在北部服刑十年
[33:48] You want a “Thank you”? 怎么 我还要说感谢了
[33:50] I have two more phone calls you made, Heather, 海瑟 我还有两条你的通话记录
[33:52] both to report the killings of sexual predators 都是在事发之前
[33:54] before they occurred. 通知警方强奸犯遇害
[33:56] I have traces of your sweat enhancer and DNA 并且在克雷格·汤姆林的衬衫上
[33:58] all over Craig Tomlin’s shirt. 到处都是你的汗渍和DNA
[34:01] What do you want from me? 那你还想知道什么
[34:04] I know you killed those men, 我知道是你杀了那两个男人
[34:05] I know you didn’t do it alone, 而且你不是单独行动
[34:06] and I want to know who helped you. 我要知道你的同伙是谁
[34:09] Screw you. 去死吧
[34:12] Do you recognize Heather, Kate? 凯特 你认出海瑟了吗
[34:14] She’s one of the women in your support group. 她是你们后援小组的一员
[34:16] There are over 500 members of that group. 那个小组里有500多名成员
[34:21] Kate. 凯特
[34:22] If you know anything 如果你知道任何
[34:24] about Heather’s involvement in these murders, 有关海瑟涉嫌此案的线索
[34:26] now is the time to talk. 现在是坦白的时候了
[34:27] The only thing we’re willing to talk about is Kate’s release. 我们只想谈谈凯特的释放事宜
[34:30] That’s not happening. 那不可能
[34:31] I don’t see an assistant D.A. here. 我在这儿没见到助理地检啊
[34:33] We’re trying to give Kate an opportunity to save herself. 我们是在给凯特拯救自己的机会
[34:38] Check this out. 看看这个
[34:40] What is it? 这是什么
[34:40] A crystal shard. 水晶碎片
[34:41] It was with the broken voice distorter from the Tomlin crime scene. 在汤姆林的犯罪现场和变声器一起发现的
[34:45] Thought maybe it belonged inside, 我以为是内部零件
[34:46] but there was no other crystal in there. 但里面并没有水晶部件
[34:48] And take a look at this. 再看看这个
[34:55] It has a serial number on it. 上面有序列码
[35:01] That’s not a serial number. 这不是序列码
[35:09] We found this at the scene of Craig Tomlin’s murder. 我们在克雷格·汤姆林的遇害现场发现了这个
[35:11] Kate was in your custody when that man was killed. 那个男人遇害的时候 凯特正被你们关押着
[35:15] Ever heard of microdot technology? 听说过电子微缩技术吗
[35:17] It’s like DNA for your possessions. 就像是你所属物的DNA
[35:20] A distinct ID number that’s sprayed on your jewelry 在你的珠宝上喷上独一无二的数字
[35:22] in case it’s lost or stolen. 以防丢失或被盗
[35:26] This crystal was part of a pair of gold earrings 这颗水晶来自于一对
[35:29] that were purchased a year ago. 一年前购买的金耳环
[35:32] I don’t own any gold earrings. 我没有金耳环
[35:34] Not you, Kate. 不是你 凯特
[35:37] Your lawyer. 是你的律师
[35:53] Craig Tomlin was arrested for sexual assault six years ago. 克雷格·汤姆林六年前因性侵被捕
[35:57] You were his public defender. 当时你是他的公辩律师
[36:00] Uh, there was a question of… 警察逮捕他的程序
[36:02] procedure when the cops picked him up. 出了些问题
[36:06] No way the D.A. could win a trial. 地检署在此案上毫无胜算
[36:09] So you cut a deal. 所以你做了笔交易
[36:12] My boss called me his “go-to gal for pervs.” 我的老板管我叫”色狼案专属女律师”
[36:17] I quit the next day. 我第二天就辞职了
[36:20] You started working with the City Victim’s Network. 然后你就在城市受害者网工作
[36:25] I wanted to feel good about my work. 我希望这样的工作能让自己好受一些
[36:29] I wanted to help people who needed it. 我想要给真正需要的人提供帮助
[36:31] People like Kate. 比如像凯特这样的人
[36:34] I was doing better. 我觉得好多了
[36:37] Really. I wasn’t scared anymore. 真的 我不再害怕了
[36:40] And then there he was. 然后他又出现了
[36:44] He was the exterminator in my own apartment building. 他是我公寓楼的除虫专家
[36:48] Garland Clarke. 加兰德·克拉克
[36:51] I wasn’t sure at first. 一开始我并不确定
[36:55] I thought… 我想
[36:56] maybe my mind… 可能是
[37:00] was playing tricks. 出现了幻觉
[37:02] So you followed him. 所以你跟踪他
[37:04] I needed to know. 我必须搞清楚
[37:26] I needed to know. 必须搞清楚
[37:28] Anybody would have felt the same way, Kate. 凯特 换做是谁都会有相同的感受
[37:31] What’s important is what you did next. 重要的是你接下来做了什么
[37:35] She showed us everything she had on him. 她给我们看了所有有关他的信息
[37:37] She said that she was sure he was the Prospect Park Rapist. 她说她确信那人就是展望公园强奸犯
[37:41] You didn’t tell her to go to the police? 你没让她去报警
[37:43] For what? 报警干嘛
[37:44] The cops were after him for a year. 警察追踪他一年了
[37:47] Didn’t even have a description. 甚至连他长什么样都不知道
[37:50] Annie and I… 安妮和我
[37:52] we used to fantasize about what we would do 我们曾经想象过
[37:54] if we ever had the opportunity 如果我们有机会碰到
[37:57] to face one of these predators ourselves. 他们中的任何一个 该如何做
[38:01] Kate gave us that chance. 凯特给了我们这样一个机会
[38:04] – Did Kate ask you to kill him? – No. -凯特让你们去杀他的吗 -不是
[38:07] We told her to do nothing, and we’d handle it. 我们告诉她不要有任何行动 我们会搞定一切
[38:12] I didn’t know what she meant until I heard the news. 直到听到新闻 我才知道她是什么意思
[38:18] And then I thought, oh my God, what have I done? 我想 天啊 我都干了什么
[38:24] And then you know what I felt? 你知道我有什么感受吗
[38:31] Relieved. 解脱
[38:43] So you called the pest control company that he worked for, 于是你打电话给他工作的除虫公司
[38:46] scheduled an appointment… 约好了时间
[38:48] Left out my gym stuff, 无意间提起我健身的地方
[38:49] some photos of me training. 再泄露几张我健身时的照片
[38:51] And waited. 然后伺机而动
[38:52] It didn’t take long. 并没有等太久
[39:15] Did that make you feel powerful? 这让你感觉很强大吗
[39:17] He got his rocks off beating the crap out of women. 他发了疯似的毒打那些女人
[39:22] And to give that feeling back to him? 你也要让他尝尝这种滋味
[39:25] I never felt better in my life. 没有比这感觉更好的了
[39:27] Is that why you and Annie went after Tomlin? 这就是你和安妮跟踪汤姆林的理由吗
[39:30] To relive the thrill? 释放怒火
[39:32] Craig Tomlin kidnapped that girl. 克雷格·汤姆林绑架了那个女孩
[39:36] Locked her in the trunk of her own car. 把她锁在她车的后备箱里
[39:40] As he raped her… 他强奸她的时候
[39:42] …he whispered in her ear how he was going to 还在他的耳边轻声说
[39:44] come back for seconds when he was done. 要如何反复蹂躏她
[39:47] He ruined her life. 他毁了她的生活
[39:50] And because of me, he only served five years. 因为我 他只被判入狱五年
[39:57] He should’ve died in prison. 他应该死在监狱里
[39:59] But he didn’t. 但事实并非如此
[40:01] He got free. 他重获自由
[40:04] And he was going to do it again. 而且要继续为祸人间
[40:07] So you set him up? 所以你设了个圈套
[40:08] Just like Clarke? 就像对待克拉克那样
[40:09] Only, the plan didn’t work. 只不过计划没成功
[40:21] Get off me! 滚开
[40:23] I’m gonna kill you! 我要杀了你
[40:35] You want me to apologize? 你是想让我觉得抱歉吗
[40:40] Rape is an under-prosecuted crime. 起诉强奸犯并不容易
[40:43] There’s even a statute of limitations. 甚至还有追诉权时效法
[40:48] But not for the damage done to the victims. 可谁又在乎对受害者造成的伤害呢
[40:54] I got what the system couldn’t. 我做了法律系统所不能的
[40:59] Justice. 伸张正义
[41:02] What you got was retribution. 可你得到的却是惩罚
[41:05] Aren’t they the same thing? 那不是一样吗
[41:08] Not even close. 完全不一样
[41:36] It doesn’t seem fair. 这真不公平
[41:38] Annie and Heather were just trying to protect me, 安妮和海瑟只是想保护我
[41:40] and they’re being punished for it. 却因此遭到惩罚
[41:44] I know you’re going through a lot, Kate. 凯特我知道你经历了不少困难
[41:45] But eventually you’re going to come to see 但最终你会发现
[41:47] that what they did didn’t help you. 他们这样做不是帮你
[41:50] What they did was wrong. 他们的所作所为是错误的
[41:53] I spent the last year of my life in a daze. 去年一年我都恍恍惚惚
[41:58] I pulled away from my friends. 我脱离了朋友圈
[42:00] I gave up on life. 我放弃生活
[42:02] I was consumed by Garland Clarke and what he did. 我因为遭到加兰德·克拉克的蹂躏日渐消沉
[42:06] And now that he’s dead, I have a second chance. 他的死给我的生活带来希望
[42:11] I owe it to those women. 我欠她们太多了
[42:22] Listen, Kate… 听着 凯特
[42:23] I just want you to know, 我只是想告诉你
[42:25] if you ever need anything, even just to talk… 如果你有什么需要 或者只是想找人谈谈
[42:31] I’m available. 可以随时来找我
犯罪现场调查·纽约篇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第7季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第7季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme