时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:07] | Not bad, not bad. | 不错 不错 |
[02:09] | For my sixth birthday, | 我六岁生日的时候 |
[02:10] | my old man got me a pair of tube socks. | 我老爹就送了我一双筒袜 |
[02:14] | You scared the hell out of me. | 你吓死我了 |
[02:16] | What are you doing here? | 你现在来干什么 |
[02:17] | The party doesn’t start for another hour. | 生日会还有一小时才开始呢 |
[02:24] | No, no, no! | 不 不要 |
[02:31] | Maria, call the cops. | 玛丽亚 快报警 |
[02:36] | Gino! | 季诺 |
[02:37] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Gino! | 老天呐 季诺 天啊 |
[02:41] | No! Gino! | 不 季诺 |
[02:51] | Shooter’s in a clown outfit. He went in the alley. | 凶手穿着小丑装 他拐进了小巷 |
[02:53] | We’ll take the suspect. Hey, stop! | 我们去抓他 站住 |
[02:56] | – Where’s the victim? – In here, in the back, on the floor. | -被害人呢 -在这里 后面地上 |
[03:00] | Freeze! NYPD! | 站住 纽约警局 |
[03:01] | Don’t move! Freeze! | 站住 不许动 |
[03:02] | Put your hands on your head! | 双手抱头 |
[03:04] | – Hands on your head! – I didn’t do anything. | -双手抱头 -我什么都没干啊 |
[03:05] | Get down on the ground! Down on the ground! | 跪下 跪下 |
[03:07] | On your knees! Now all the way down! | 跪下 趴下 |
[03:08] | I didn’t do anything! | 我什么都没干啊 |
[03:09] | – You got a weapon on you? – No! | -身上有武器吗 -没啊 |
[03:10] | Get your hands on your head! You got him. | 双手抱头 你看着他 |
[03:12] | I pat you down, I’m going to find a weapon. | 现在要搜你身 把武器交出来 |
[03:14] | – No. – You got the gun on you? | -不要啊 -你带枪了吗 |
[03:17] | – Frank. – I got nothing. | -弗兰克 -我什么都没带 |
[03:24] | – What the hell? – Frank. | -这什么情况 -弗兰克 |
[03:26] | Frank! | 弗兰克 |
[03:27] | – Frank! – What?! | -弗兰克 -怎么了 |
[03:29] | Frank, what the hell is going on? | 弗兰克 你来看 这到底怎么回事 |
[03:47] | All right, buddy, you can take a seat. Thank you. | 行了哥们 过去坐着吧 谢了 |
[03:59] | Don’t say anything. | 什么也别说 |
[04:01] | It’s just better if you don’t say anything. | 最好什么都别说 |
[04:06] | – The victim’s inside? – The owner. | -被害人是什么人 -是店主 |
[04:08] | Gino Cressida. It’s his son’s sixth birthday. | 季诺·克瑞西达 今天是他儿子六岁生日 |
[04:10] | Witnesses say a clown just walked in and wasted him. | 目击者称是个小丑模样的人进来杀了他 |
[04:13] | And when you showed up, | 你来的时候 |
[04:14] | the arresting officers had these guys detained? | 警员已经拘捕到这么多小丑了吗 |
[04:17] | Yeah. Now, some of these costumes are way off, | 对啊 有些小丑的衣服与描述差别挺大 |
[04:20] | but more than half of them match the description witnesses | 但有一多半都与目击者所描述的 |
[04:22] | gave of the shooter they saw walk across the street | 那名横穿马路 然后消失在小巷里的 |
[04:24] | and disappear down the alley. | 凶手着装一致 |
[04:29] | So one of these clowns might actually be our killer. | 就是说 凶手可能就在他们中间 |
[06:01] | If you squirt me with that thing, I will shoot you, | 你要敢用那玩意儿喷我 我就开枪了 |
[06:04] | right here in front of everybody, | 就当这么多人面前 |
[06:05] | – you understand me? – All right. | -懂了吗 -懂了 |
[06:06] | – Talk. – Look, it was posted online. | -说吧 -网上有帖子 |
[06:08] | It said show up at the corner of Sullivan and Davis | 说只要穿着小丑装11点整出现在沙利文 |
[06:10] | at exactly 11:00 wearing a clown outfit, you get 500 bucks. | 和戴维斯交界处 就有500块赚 |
[06:14] | – 500 bucks? – Yeah. | -500块 -是啊 |
[06:15] | Just show up and stand on the corner? | 就出来站街角上吗 |
[06:16] | Nah, it said something about distributing flyers. | 不 还要发点传单 |
[06:20] | Witnesses tell me you look exactly like the clown | 有目击者说你打扮的与那个 |
[06:22] | who walked into the bakery. | 走进面包房的小丑极其相似 |
[06:23] | That’s ’cause the AD had a photo attached to it. | 这是因为帖子上附有小丑照片 |
[06:25] | Said there was an extra 50 in it | 要是打扮的一模一样 |
[06:26] | if you came looking exactly like it. | 就多给50块 |
[06:28] | Don’t go anywhere; I’m not done with you. | 待在这里 这事还没完 |
[06:30] | Look, is there some kind of stipend here for cooperating? | 我说 协助破案给不给钱啊 |
[06:32] | I mean, this outfit put me back a hundred. | 这身行头可花了我不少钱呢 |
[06:34] | Sit down. | 一边玩儿去 |
[06:36] | Hi, Flack. | 弗莱克 |
[06:37] | Hey. | 你好 |
[06:42] | Who shoots the owner of a bakery? | 谁会杀一个面包房的老板啊 |
[06:45] | I mean, really, and at his kid’s birthday party? | 讲真的 而且还是在他儿子的生日会上 |
[06:49] | Single gunshot wound to the chest. | 胸口中枪 一弹毙命 |
[06:50] | Shooter dropped the gun, walked out the front door. | 凶手扔下了枪 从前门跑了 |
[06:53] | Sounds like a hit. | 听着像杀手 |
[06:54] | Did we get the name of the clown | 生日会原本雇的小丑 |
[06:56] | – he hired for the party? – Wife said the vic | -叫什么 -他老婆说 |
[06:58] | took care of it. | 是被害人自己找的人 |
[06:59] | We’re looking into phone records. | 正在调查通话记录 |
[07:00] | One of my guys found these in a Dumpster | 离这儿五个街区远的地方 我的人 |
[07:02] | five blocks from here. | 在垃圾箱找到了这些东西 |
[07:04] | Looks like we’re rounding up clowns out there | 看起来再扣着外面那群小丑 |
[07:06] | for no good reason. | 也没意义了 |
[07:08] | Got to hand it to this guy– putting out that AD | 还这得佩服这人 在网上发个招募贴 |
[07:10] | so he could blend in with the clowns? | 这样就混进小丑群里去了 |
[07:12] | Pretty smart. | 很聪明啊 |
[07:13] | What’s our first move? | 该从哪着手呢 |
[07:14] | Leave the cannolis and take the gun. | 奶油甜卷留下 枪带走呗 |
[07:32] | The bullet shattered into multiple fragments, | 子弹碎成了很多片 |
[07:35] | so once Sid extracts them, | 所以要等希德把它们取出来 |
[07:36] | I’m gonna have to reconstruct the bullet | 我把子弹重组之后 |
[07:38] | and then run it through IBIS. | 再放进弹道识别系统搜索吧 |
[07:39] | If it’s that badly damaged, we may not be able | 如果子弹损毁那么严重 可能就 |
[07:41] | – to get reliable stria to make a comparison. – Yeah. | -无法进行弹道比对了 -对 |
[07:44] | I’ll do my best, | 我尽量吧 |
[07:45] | but it’s definitely gonna take a little time. | 但肯定得耗些时间 |
[07:47] | You download the CT data of the wound path? | 你下载了伤口路径的CT结果了吗 |
[07:50] | Yeah. | 下载了 |
[07:51] | Then there’s a faster way. | 那就有捷径了 |
[08:56] | Wound tracks don’t match up. | 同伤口路径不符 |
[08:59] | So that’s not our murder weapon. | 那这就不是凶器 |
[09:01] | I don’t get it– whose gun is it, | 我就不懂了 这是谁的枪 |
[09:02] | and why was it at the scene? | 怎么会在犯罪现场 |
[09:05] | Well, it’s possible the shooter used a different gun, | 有可能凶手用的是另外一把枪 |
[09:08] | then dropped this one to put us off his track. | 却留下这支来混淆视线 |
[09:11] | Mm. So, I’m still gonna need to extract the fragments | 那我还是得去取弹片 |
[09:14] | and reconstruct the bullet. | 然后重组子弹 |
[09:17] | That’s a lot of fragments. | 那可真是很多碎片啊 |
[09:18] | I imagine it is. | 想也觉得是 |
[09:20] | So, what do you say, you gonna skip lunch, help me out? | 那你怎么办 不吃午饭 帮我做吗 |
[09:24] | Nope. | 不 |
[09:25] | I get to be the boss this week. | 这周我要当头 |
[09:29] | I’m on it. | 我开工了 |
[09:32] | Hey, Mac. | 麦克 |
[09:33] | So, our clown’s shoes were covered in dust. | 小丑的鞋上满是灰尘 |
[09:36] | They were found in a dumpster. | 本来就是在垃圾箱里找到的啊 |
[09:38] | Yeah, but this was a very particular mixture of dust. | 但这种灰尘是由几种特别的成分混合而成 |
[09:40] | Contained a significant amount of carbon | 含有大剂量的碳 |
[09:42] | and flecks of bone. | 和一些骨头碎屑 |
[09:44] | I extracted DNA; it came back human, female. | 我提取了DNA 属于人类 女人 |
[09:47] | Hmm. Looks consistent with talc or ash. | 看上去里面有滑石粉和骨灰 |
[09:50] | It also contained concrete. | 还有混凝土 |
[09:52] | So, what do we have, a burned body that was also buried? | 所以说 这是具被火化了且下葬了的尸体吗 |
[09:55] | Run DNA through CODIS missing persons, | 把DNA在CODIS的失踪人口记录里比对一下 |
[09:57] | – see if there’s a connection. – All right. | -看看能不能找到联系 -好的 |
[09:58] | You know what, one more thing — | 还有一件事 |
[09:59] | do you wear sneakers inside clown shoes? | 你会不会在小丑鞋里面穿球鞋 |
[10:03] | Are you seriously asking me that question? | 你是真的要问我这个问题吗 |
[10:05] | What, no good? What the hell do I know about clowns? | 怎么 不行吗 我对小丑哪有了解呀 |
[10:07] | Look, I’m a bright man, Danny, | 好吧 虽然我很聪明 丹尼 |
[10:09] | but I’m afraid I can’t help you with that one. | 但恐怕这个问题我也不知道答案 |
[10:11] | Jo, | 乔 |
[10:12] | do you wear sneakers inside clown shoes? | 你会在小丑鞋里穿运动鞋吗 |
[10:14] | I don’t know — I don’t own any. | 不知道 我没有那种鞋 |
[10:16] | – Clown shoes? – Sneakers. | -小丑鞋吗 -运动鞋 |
[10:17] | Danny, get out of here. | 丹尼 干活去 |
[10:19] | Get me some answers. | 给我查点结果出来 |
[10:20] | This case is getting stranger by the second. | 这案子越来越诡异了 |
[10:23] | Trace I found on our victim’s shirt: cyanide. | 我在死者的衣服上找到的残留物是氰化物 |
[10:26] | Our killer clown tried to poison the vic | 我们要找的小丑凶手在开枪之前 |
[10:28] | before he shot him? | 试图毒死受害人吗 |
[10:30] | Virtually nothing’s adding up so far. | 现在基本上所有事情都对不上 |
[10:32] | Clown, bakery owner, | 小丑 面包店老板 |
[10:33] | mystery gun at the crime scene, cyanide… | 罪案现场的神秘手枪 氰化物 |
[10:35] | And Danny just found female DNA. | 还有丹尼刚刚找到的女性DNA |
[10:38] | Hawkes, do you wear sneakers inside clown shoes? | 霍克 你会不会在小丑鞋里穿运动鞋 |
[10:41] | Don’t you start. | 你别也跟着胡闹 |
[10:47] | How do you know I’m calling from the crime lab? | 你怎么知道我是从罪证化验室打来的 |
[10:49] | I-I…do you not have caller ID, sir? | 我 我 你没有来电显示吗 先生 |
[10:51] | O…okay, well, listen, perhaps my… | 好吧 听着 也许我的 |
[10:56] | Fine. You got me, okay? | 好吧 被你逮到了 行了吧 |
[10:57] | I work at the New York City Crime Lab, but I moonlight | 我是纽约市罪证化验室的工作人员 但是我暗中 |
[11:00] | as a criminal specializing in clown identity theft. | 还是一个专门从事窃取小丑身份的罪犯 |
[11:02] | And my next caper, okay, is gonna be to defraud | 我下一次的不法行动 就是要以混世小丑的名义 |
[11:05] | the entire clown industry as Jumbles the Clown. | 诈骗整个小丑行业 |
[11:10] | Hello? | 喂 |
[11:14] | You hung up on me. You…you hung up on me. | 你挂我电话 你 你居然挂我电话 |
[11:16] | I hate clowns. | 我讨厌小丑 |
[11:17] | He hung up on me. | 他挂我电话 |
[11:19] | – I see that. – Yeah. | -我看出来了 -对 |
[11:20] | Who exactly hung up on you? | 到底是谁挂了你电话 |
[11:22] | The New York Clown Registry. | 纽约市小丑注册处 |
[11:24] | All right. Start from the beginning. | 好吧 你还是从头说起吧 |
[11:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:28] | The vic’s phone records could not tell me | 我通过死者的电话记录查不到 |
[11:29] | who he hired as a clown for the kid’s birthday party. | 他到底雇了谁在他孩子的生日派对上扮演小丑 |
[11:32] | Okay? So I went online, | 所以我就上网 |
[11:34] | to the ad the killer posted | 去查凶手发出来的那条广告 |
[11:36] | and I scanned the photo, ran an image search, | 我扫描了那张照片 进行了图像搜索 |
[11:38] | and I came up empty. However, | 结果也是一无所获 但是 |
[11:40] | I discovered that there’s a New York Clown Registry. | 我发现了纽约市小丑注册处这个机构 |
[11:42] | Like, they register their faces, actually. | 他们会注册这些小丑的脸谱 |
[11:44] | It’s a trademark thing. | 这有点像是一种个人商标 |
[11:45] | So we match the makeup to the registered face, | 所以我们把这个小丑的脸谱跟已注册的脸谱比对 |
[11:47] | – and we get an ID. – Yeah. | -就能查到凶手了 -没错 |
[11:50] | Okay. But Anal McGillicuddy, | 是这样 但是艾诺·麦格利卡迪 |
[11:52] | he will not give me this guy’s information | 他不肯把这个家伙的资料给我 |
[11:54] | until I get a subpoena, okay? | 除非我有法院传票 |
[11:55] | – So now I got to do all this… – Adam. Adam. | -所以我现在得 -亚当 亚当 |
[11:57] | – Yeah. – Relax. Relax. | -是 -放松 放松 |
[11:59] | Okay. I’m relaxed. I’m relaxed. | 好的 我很放松 我很放松 |
[12:01] | Lay off the caffeine. | 别再喝咖啡了 |
[12:08] | I want to meet the guy | 我想见见那个 |
[12:10] | who blows the yolk out of these things. | 把蛋黄吸出来的人 |
[12:11] | I wonder what he does on the weekend. | 真想知道他周末都干些什么 |
[12:14] | Do you not appreciate the attention to detail | 你不觉得这种工艺 |
[12:17] | associated with this kind of craftsmanship? | 需要非常注重细节吗 |
[12:20] | Yep. | 是呀 |
[12:20] | There’s a hole. | 这里有个洞 |
[12:22] | They put one at each end | 他们在两头各穿一个洞 |
[12:23] | and then they just suck the yolk | 然后就把蛋黄 |
[12:25] | right out of those things. | 直接从蛋壳里吸出来 |
[12:27] | Mama and Aunt Evelyn | 妈妈和伊芙琳婶婶 |
[12:28] | had it down to a science. | 把这变成了一门学问 |
[12:29] | They would just paint the most glorious eggs. | 她们可以画出最绚丽的彩蛋 |
[12:32] | They were beautiful. | 美妙绝伦 |
[12:33] | Okay. How cute is he? Look at that hair. | 你看 这个多可爱呀 看看这头发 |
[12:38] | This is our guy. | 这就是我们要找的人 |
[12:44] | I wouldn’t do that if I were you. | 我要是你的话就不会乱碰 |
[12:46] | Oh, I’m sorry. I was just trying to see what… | 对不起 我只是想看看 |
[12:49] | Each individual egg | 每一个鸡蛋 |
[12:50] | is meticulously hand-painted to match the likeness | 都是经过手工细致绘制的 从而能跟 |
[12:53] | of our members. | 我们的会员完全一样 |
[12:54] | A very time-consuming process. | 这是个很费时的过程 |
[12:56] | A process best left undisturbed, | 所以最好任何人都不要碰它 |
[12:59] | particularly by the oils on your fingertips. | 特别是不能沾上你们手指上的油脂 |
[13:03] | You don’t walk into the MoMA | 你也不会在纽约现代艺术博物馆里 |
[13:05] | and poke the Picassos, do you? | 随便乱碰毕加索的画作 对吧 |
[13:07] | Anal McGillicuddy. | 艾诺·麦格利卡迪 |
[13:10] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[13:11] | I believe you talked to one of my employees. | 我相信我的一位下属跟你聊过 |
[13:14] | Detective Mac Taylor. | 我是麦克·泰勒警探 |
[13:15] | New York Crime Lab. | 隶属于纽约市罪证实验室 |
[13:17] | Oh, yes. Wonderful. | 是吗 太好了 |
[13:18] | I see you have all the charm of your subordinate. | 看得出你跟你的下属都是一类人 |
[13:21] | – And I see you have… – Okay. | -而我看得出你 -好了 |
[13:23] | I think we have gotten off on the wrong foot here. | 我想我们一开始就犯了个错误 |
[13:26] | Can we start over? | 可以重新来一次吗 |
[13:28] | I am Detective Danville. | 我是丹维尔警探 |
[13:29] | We’re looking for… | 我们要找 |
[13:30] | Save it, Kentucky. | 省省吧 肯塔基小姐 |
[13:32] | Adam Ross faxed over the subpoena | 亚当·罗斯在五分钟之前 |
[13:34] | five minutes ago. | 已经把传票传真过来了 |
[13:35] | I suppose he anticipated your lack of persuasive skills. | 看来他也知道你俩不善言辞 |
[13:39] | You’re not very nice | 作为一个在小丑注册处工作的人来说 |
[13:40] | for someone who works at a clown registry. | 你还真是很不友好 |
[13:46] | Not all clowns are happy. | 小丑也不都是充满喜悦的 |
[13:52] | The name and the address of the man | 你们要找的那个人的 |
[13:53] | that you’re looking for are in here. | 姓名和地址在这个文件夹里 |
[13:55] | Kindly show yourselves out when you’re done. | 你们看完后就请自行离去吧 |
[13:59] | Stan Ridgeway. | 斯坦·里奇韦 |
[14:01] | 1023 Sutton Avenue. | 地址是萨顿大街1023号 |
[14:04] | The last time we did this, didn’t really work out for us. | 上次咱俩来逮人的时候 结果可不怎么样 |
[14:07] | He’s a clown, Flack. He registered his face. | 他是个小丑 弗莱克 他注册过自己的脸谱 |
[14:10] | I’m just saying, the last time we were in this position, | 我只是说 上次咱俩来抓人的时候 |
[14:11] | six bullets came through the door. | 从屋里射出了六颗子弹 |
[14:13] | I’m pretty sure he doesn’t keep his balloon gun loaded. | 我敢肯定他的气球枪里肯定没子弹 |
[14:15] | Why are you standing off to the side, then? | 那你干吗站在门边上 |
[14:17] | I’m a little scared. | 我有点害怕 |
[14:19] | Stan Ridgeway? NYPD! | 斯坦·里奇韦 纽约警察 |
[14:24] | Three, two… | 三 二… |
[14:54] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[14:55] | Oh, God. You tell me. | 天啊 你说呢 |
[14:56] | Head’s pounding like he split it open with a cannon. | 头就像用炮轰裂了一样疼 |
[14:59] | It’s nothing that a Band-Aid and a beer won’t fix. | 没创可贴和啤酒解决不了的问题 |
[15:03] | Did you get a good look at the guy? | 你看清那家伙的长相了吗 |
[15:05] | Uh, yeah. | 是的 |
[15:06] | Uh, dark hair, dark eyes, | 黑头发 黑眼睛 |
[15:07] | clean-shaven. | 没有胡子 |
[15:09] | Uh, jeans and a-a blue shirt. | 穿牛仔裤和一件蓝色衬衫 |
[15:11] | That’s kind of generic, Stan. | 描述很笼统啊 斯坦 |
[15:13] | Anything about him stick out? | 他有什么特别吗 |
[15:15] | Yeah, the barrel of his gun. | 是的 他的枪管 |
[15:16] | He had it pointed right between my eyes. | 他拿枪正对着我的眼睛 |
[15:18] | That door jamb looks pretty solid. | 门框看起来很结实 |
[15:20] | So how did he get in? | 他怎么进来的 |
[15:20] | Look, I opened the door, okay? | 我开的门 行吗 |
[15:23] | He said he had a delivery. | 他说有快递 |
[15:24] | He needed a signature. | 需要签收 |
[15:26] | I got a delivery. | 有您的快递 |
[15:28] | Somebody’s got to sign. | 需要有人签收 |
[15:33] | Oh, my God. What the hell? | 我的上帝 怎么回事 |
[15:34] | – Turn around. Down on your knees. – Okay. Okay. Okay. | -转过去 跪下 -好 好 好 |
[15:35] | – Don’t shoot. Don’t shoot. Don’t shoot me! – Shut up! | -别开枪 别开枪 别开枪 -闭嘴 |
[15:38] | Son of a bitch even asked me how much | 那混蛋还问我 |
[15:40] | money I was gonna make today. | 今天能挣多少钱 |
[15:42] | 200 bucks or so. 250 with tip? | 大约二百块 有小费的话两百五十元吧 |
[15:45] | Just please don’t kill me. | 请别杀我 |
[15:48] | Please. No. | 求你 不要 |
[15:50] | No. No. No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[15:52] | When I came to, he was gone, | 我醒来时 他不见了 |
[15:54] | and so was my clown suit. | 还有我的小丑服 |
[15:55] | Look, he took my hair and my nose, too. | 他还拿走了我的假发和鼻子 |
[15:57] | I need those back. | 我要拿回那些 |
[15:58] | Okay? They were specially made. | 行吗 那些都是特制的 |
[15:59] | They’re very expensive. | 很贵的 |
[16:01] | One of a kind. | 独一无二的 |
[16:02] | All right. We’ll see what we can do. | 好 我们会看看能做点什么的 |
[16:04] | In the meantime, let’s get you some ice. | 现在我们要给你弄点冰块敷下 |
[17:38] | Lunchtime. | 午餐时间 |
[17:47] | That was fast. | 这也太快了吧 |
[17:56] | Mama, I’m not interested. | 妈妈 我没兴趣 |
[17:59] | Because the last time you set me up on a blind date, | 因为上次你让我去相亲 |
[18:01] | I had to handcuff the guy within 20 minutes. | 我得用二十分钟把他铐起来 |
[18:04] | – I do not have control issues. – Jo! | -我不是控制狂 -乔 |
[18:06] | Mama, I’m at work. I have to call you back later. | 妈妈 我在工作 稍后打给你 |
[18:08] | Bye. | 再见 |
[18:10] | I got a hit in AFIS | 我在自动指纹识别系统里 |
[18:11] | on the prints that Danny lifted from the makeup. | 发现了和丹尼在化妆品里提取的指纹相符的结果 |
[18:13] | I think I found our killer clown. | 我想我找到了小丑杀手 |
[18:16] | Bobby Renton. | 鲍比·伦顿 |
[18:17] | Oh, I keep telling Mac he needs to give you a raise, | 我一直跟麦克说该给你加薪 |
[18:19] | and he won’t listen to me. | 他不听我的 |
[18:22] | Renton’s only arrest was a fare beat eight years ago? | 伦顿只在八年前因逃票被逮捕过吗 |
[18:25] | Doesn’t quite fit the profile of a cold-blooded killer. | 不太符合冷血杀手的侧写 |
[18:28] | According to the officer’s report, | 根据警察的报告 |
[18:29] | Renton lost his wallet, had no money, | 伦顿丢了钱包 身无分文 |
[18:32] | jumped the turnstile at the subway station, | 在地铁站跳过了旋转栅门 |
[18:33] | got arrested, and his prints have just been on file | 他因此被捕 从那时起他的指纹 |
[18:36] | – ever since. – And that’s it? | -记录在案 -仅此而已吗 |
[18:38] | No burglary, no assault? | 没有盗窃 没有袭击他人 |
[18:39] | Not even a public disturbance, and he get up this morning, | 甚至没有扰乱公共秩序 可今早他起来 |
[18:41] | dresses like a clown and kills a man? | 就穿着小丑的衣服去杀了人 |
[18:44] | Gino Cressida’s murder was premeditated. | 季诺·克瑞西达的谋杀案是有预谋的 |
[18:46] | You don’t just wake up one morning and plan all that. | 你不可能某天早上醒来就突然计划好了一切 |
[18:48] | You’re sure about the match on AFIS? | 你确定指纹系统里的匹配吗 |
[18:50] | Yeah. 15 points of comparison. | 是的 十五个比对点 |
[18:52] | Definitely Renton’s print. | 肯定是伦顿的指纹 |
[18:54] | There was something else that was odd. | 还有一些奇怪的地方 |
[18:55] | Okay, he hasn’t had a license in five years. | 好 他这五年都没有驾照 |
[18:58] | Don’t need one in New York City. | 在纽约市不需要驾照 |
[19:00] | Okay, but at the same time, | 好吧 可同时 |
[19:01] | he got rid of his credit card, | 他取消了信用卡 |
[19:02] | moved from his only known address | 从他在皇后区的唯一的 |
[19:03] | in Queens, quit his job, | 登记过的地址搬出 辞了工作 |
[19:04] | and doesn’t exist in any database where you could | 没存在在任何和人有关的数据库中 |
[19:06] | find anything on anybody. | 他就这么人间蒸发了 |
[19:07] | So I did a quick date check. | 所以我做了快速日期检查 |
[19:08] | It’s like he started to disappear | 好像就在一天里 |
[19:10] | from his own life all in the same day. | 他就这么人间蒸发了 |
[19:12] | All in the same day? | 全部在一天内吗 |
[19:17] | All in the same day. | 全部在一天内 |
[19:19] | It’s a possibility. | 是有可能的 |
[19:21] | Thank you, Adam. | 谢谢 亚当 |
[19:26] | Did they contact you? | 他们联系你了吗 |
[19:27] | “They”? | “他们” |
[19:28] | The FBI. | 联邦调查局 |
[19:30] | We’re expecting a call? | 我们该接到电话吗 |
[19:31] | Well, they usually get their panties in a wad | 当我们插手他们的事情时 |
[19:33] | when we start getting in their business. | 他们通常会发火的 |
[19:35] | And we’ve done that? | 我们插手了吗 |
[19:37] | Well, AFIS got us the match off of the print | 我们在自动指纹识别系统里找到了 |
[19:38] | that Danny recovered from Stan Ridgeway’s makeup. | 与丹尼找到的指纹相匹配的结果 |
[19:41] | The name is Bobby Renton. | 这人名叫鲍比·伦顿 |
[19:43] | He’s gonna be tough to track down, | 追查他很难 |
[19:44] | ’cause Bobby hasn’t existed for the past five years. | 因为鲍比在过去的五年里不存在 |
[19:47] | Well, if he was in jail, there’d be a record of it. | 如果他在牢里 会有记录 |
[19:49] | If he was dead, there’d be documentation. | 如果他死了 会有证明文件 |
[19:51] | But there’s been no report that he’s missing. | 不过没有他失踪的报告 |
[19:53] | So you think | 所以你认为 |
[19:54] | he’s part of the FBI’s witness protection program. | 他加入了联调局的证人保护计划 |
[19:57] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[19:58] | ‘Cause I… know the FBI. | 因为我… 了解联调局 |
[20:00] | And I also know | 我也了解 |
[20:02] | this overconfident agent | 刚从电梯里出来的 |
[20:03] | who just got off the elevator. | 那个自负的探员 |
[20:06] | He’s right over there. | 他在那边 |
[20:07] | Overconfident? | 自负 |
[20:08] | What, you worked together? | 怎么 你们共事过 |
[20:10] | Slept together. | 共眠过 |
[20:12] | My ex-husband. | 我前夫 |
[20:15] | You’re leaving? | 你要走了 |
[20:16] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[20:22] | I’m sure you’re aware, Detective, | 相信你也知道 警探 |
[20:23] | that our system alerts the FBI | 每当有人查询我们的保护证人时 |
[20:25] | to any inquiries made about our protected cooperatives. | 联调局的系统就会发出警报 |
[20:27] | Your lab’s AFIS hit was flagged. | 你们实验室的指纹检索触发了警报 |
[20:29] | So you want to tell me what your interest in Bobby Renton is? | 介意告诉我你们为什么要找鲍比·伦顿吗 |
[20:32] | We’re looking for him. | 我们在找他 |
[20:33] | Well, he’s a protected witness | 他是受到保护的证人 |
[20:35] | in a secure location | 目前不在纽约州 |
[20:36] | outside of the state of New York. | 具体位置无可奉告 |
[20:37] | Agent Josephson, | 约瑟夫森探员 |
[20:38] | we believe he’s back in New York. | 我们相信他返回纽约了 |
[20:40] | In fact, he’s in Manhattan, | 事实上 他就在曼哈顿 |
[20:41] | and he’s a prime suspect in a murder investigation. | 还是一宗谋杀案的头号嫌疑人 |
[20:44] | You seem pretty sure about that. | 你似乎很确定 |
[20:46] | We connected his prints to the crime. | 我们在调查中发现了他的指纹 |
[20:48] | Well, maybe you want to run those prints | 也许你得重新调查下指纹 |
[20:49] | a second time, Detective. Double check. | 警探 仔细查一查 |
[20:52] | You think we got this wrong? | 你觉得我们弄错了 |
[20:54] | Murder is definitely not in Bobby Renton’s wheelhouse. | 鲍比·伦顿绝不可能犯下谋杀 |
[20:56] | So, yeah, I think you got the wrong guy. | 所以 我的确认为你们抓错人了 |
[20:59] | I imagine it’d be embarrassing for the Bureau | 我想联调局发现自己的证人 |
[21:02] | to find out a witness wasn’t where he was supposed to be, | 不在他该在的地方 没有任何保护时 |
[21:05] | living unprotected, | 的确是很尴尬 |
[21:06] | or worse, involved in a crime | 更糟的是还被扯进了一宗谋杀 |
[21:08] | the NYPD knows more about | 而这谋杀偏偏不归联调局管 |
[21:10] | than the FBI. | 而归纽约警察局管 |
[21:12] | Trust me, this is not about the Bureau’s ego. | 相信我 这跟联调局的面子毫无关系 |
[21:16] | In fact, his protection was a request from the NYPD. | 事实上 对他实施保护是纽约警察局的要求 |
[21:19] | He’s an informant for you guys, not us. | 他是你们的线人 不是我们的 |
[21:22] | This was a favor for Detective Don Flack. | 这是帮唐·弗莱克警探的一个忙 |
[21:26] | Bobby Renton? | 鲍比·伦顿 |
[21:28] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[21:29] | Danny recovered his print from Stan Ridgeway’s apartment. | 丹尼从斯坦·里奇韦公寓里找到他的指纹 |
[21:33] | So that puts him in Stan’s place, | 这只能证明他去过斯坦那里 |
[21:34] | but it doesn’t make him a killer. | 并不能证明他是凶手 |
[21:36] | He took Ridgeway’s clothes, Don, | 他拿走了里奇韦的衣服 唐 |
[21:39] | dressed as a clown | 打扮成小丑 |
[21:40] | and killed Gino Cressida. | 并杀害了季诺·克瑞西达 |
[21:43] | Let’s bring Stan in. | 把斯坦带来问话 |
[21:44] | See if he can pick Bobby out of a six-pack. | 看看他能不能从六人照片组里认出鲍比 |
[21:47] | I’m missing something here. | 我好像错过了很重要的部分 |
[21:49] | You, the FBI– nobody buys this guy as a killer, | 你和联调局的人 没一个相信他是凶手 |
[21:52] | but the evidence points right at him. | 但所有证据都指向他 |
[21:55] | Bobby was a good guy, Mac. | 麦克 鲍比是个好人 |
[21:57] | He wasn’t some thug who flipped to try to make a deal | 他不是那种耍花腔的流氓暴徒 |
[21:59] | and get a government-paid ticket out of Queens. | 只为安全离开皇后区而跟政府做交易 |
[22:02] | He testified against three PCP dealers | 三个迷幻药贩子开枪杀害他朋友 |
[22:04] | who put a bullet in his friend’s head. | 而他指认了他们 |
[22:06] | He was a decent guy. Did the right thing. | 他品行端正 做了正确的事 |
[22:08] | And now you’re telling me he’s back | 你却告诉我他回来了 |
[22:10] | and he’s a killer? | 还杀了人 |
[22:11] | That’s the way it looks, Don. | 唐 现在看来的确如此 |
[22:15] | These guys are gonna come after me, you know that. | 你知道这些人会追着我不放的 |
[22:18] | We’ll protect you. | 我们会保护你 |
[22:19] | How? | 怎么保护 |
[22:20] | I got friends in the FBI. | 我在联调局有人 |
[22:21] | They’ll set you up. | 他们会照顾好你的 |
[22:22] | Witness protection? | 证人保护 |
[22:24] | No, man, I’m not gonna get involved in all that. | 别 伙计 我才不要和这些挂上钩 |
[22:27] | I told you who did it. That’s all you need. | 我说了谁干的 你该满足了 |
[22:29] | No, no, no. We need a witness, Bobby. | 不不不 鲍比 我们需要目击证人 |
[22:31] | That’s you. | 就是你 |
[22:33] | What about Ainsley? | 埃斯莉呢 |
[22:34] | We’ll protect her, too. | 我们也会保护她 |
[22:36] | Bobby, | 鲍比 |
[22:38] | drug dealers like the Foleys don’t stop | 像佛里斯那样的毒贩 |
[22:40] | unless they’re made to stop. | 不到万不得已不会停手的 |
[22:43] | You saw them walk him out of the bar that night. | 那晚你看到他们带他离开酒吧 |
[22:46] | They killed your friend, and they’re laughing about it. | 他们杀害了你朋友 并以此为乐 |
[22:49] | Don’t let them get away with that. | 别让他们逍遥法外 |
[22:55] | I don’t know. I just don’t know. | 不知道 我真不知道 |
[22:56] | Yes, you do. | 不 你知道 |
[22:58] | Yes, you do. | 你知道的 |
[23:02] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[23:02] | – Listen, Bobby… – I got to go. | -听着 鲍比 -我得走了 |
[23:04] | Bobby! Bobby! | 鲍比 鲍比 |
[23:21] | I saw you run out. | 我看到你溜出去了 |
[23:23] | I had work to do. | 我有工作要做 |
[23:25] | You’ve been avoiding my phone calls. | 你不肯接我电话 |
[23:27] | I’ve been busy, Russ. | 我真的很忙 罗斯 |
[23:29] | And we’ve exchanged at least five text messages | 过去八个月里 |
[23:31] | over the last eight months. | 我们发了至少五条短信 |
[23:32] | I think that’s plenty. | 我觉得不少了 |
[23:35] | Jo, do you realize this is the first time | 乔 不知道你发现没有 |
[23:37] | I’ve seen you since you moved to New York? | 这是你搬到纽约后我们第一次见面 |
[23:39] | That’s not true. | 那不是真的 |
[23:40] | I saw you at Tyler’s. | 我在泰勒那里见到你了 |
[23:42] | Yeah, you saw me, | 没错 你看到我 |
[23:43] | and I saw the back of your head as you left the room. | 我却只看到你离开的背影 |
[23:51] | What? | 怎么了 |
[23:52] | You look great. | 你气色真不错 |
[23:54] | What was the reason we separated? | 我们为什么分开 |
[23:56] | Divorced. | 离婚 |
[23:57] | Because you wanted me | 因为你希望我成为 |
[23:58] | to be a housewife, and I wanted a career. | 家庭主妇 而我希望拥有自己的事业 |
[24:01] | We’re completely incompatible. | 我们根本不适合 |
[24:03] | You know what? My first clue should have been | 知道吗 我最早意识到是因为 |
[24:04] | you insisted I take your last name. | 你坚持要我跟你姓 |
[24:06] | Jo Josephson. Please. | 乔·约瑟夫森 拜托 |
[24:08] | I just wanted the guys to know you were mine. | 我只希望别人都知道你是属于我的 |
[24:10] | Another problem– ownership issues. | 分开的另一个原因就是 你的控制欲 |
[24:13] | If I say you’re right | 如果我承认你对了 |
[24:14] | and I’m sorry, will you have dinner with me? | 我很抱歉 那你能跟我共进晚餐吗 |
[24:16] | No. | 不 |
[24:18] | You didn’t have to come all the way over here | 你不必大老远跑来 |
[24:20] | to deliver that message to Mac. | 传信儿给麦克 |
[24:21] | You could have just called. | 打个电话就行 |
[24:23] | But then I wouldn’t get to see you. | 但那样我就见不到你了 |
[24:26] | Jo, the bullet fragments are a match… | 乔 和子弹碎片相匹配… |
[24:29] | – Sorry. I’ll come back. – No, no, no. | -抱歉 我过会儿再来 -别别别 |
[24:31] | We’re all good. He’s an FBI agent. | 我们没事儿 他是联调局探员 |
[24:34] | Lindsay, ex-husband. | 琳赛 这是 |
[24:35] | Ex-husband, Lindsay. | 前夫 这是琳赛 |
[24:37] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[24:38] | – You, too. – We’ve heard | -我也是 -我们 |
[24:40] | nothing… about you. | 从没听说过你 |
[24:44] | Bullet fragments. | 弹片怎么了 |
[24:46] | Uh, yeah. | 哦对 |
[24:47] | Uh, 3-D software reassembled the bullet fragments | 我们把从季诺·克瑞西达身上取出的弹片 |
[24:50] | that we pulled from Gino Cressida. | 用三维软件重新组合过了 |
[24:52] | I was able to… | 我成功地 |
[24:53] | realign the striae. | 重调了纹路 |
[24:55] | I got a match to a bullet that was pulled from a man | 我找到了枚匹配的子弹 那是从两天前 |
[24:57] | killed two days ago in Memphis. | 死于孟菲斯的被害人身上取出的 |
[25:00] | So the same gun was used to kill both men. | 这么说是同一把枪杀死了这两个人 |
[25:02] | And possibly the same shooter. | 还有可能是同一个凶手 |
[25:05] | Bobby Renton was in witness protection in Memphis. | 鲍比·伦顿就是在孟菲斯接受证人保护 |
[25:20] | Crime scene photos of Elmo Vidivic | 艾莫·韦迪维克的凶案现场照片 |
[25:22] | and the preliminary autopsy report from Memphis PD | 以及孟菲斯警局提供的初步尸检报告 |
[25:24] | indicate three gunshot wounds. | 都表明有三处枪击伤 |
[25:26] | One to each knee, and one to the chest. | 两膝各有一处 另一处在胸部 |
[25:29] | The latter being the cause of death. | 后者是致命的一枪 |
[25:32] | Laceration, multiple bruising to the face. | 面部有裂伤和多处瘀伤 |
[25:35] | Vidivic was tortured. | 韦迪维克被拷问过 |
[25:37] | Who sent you here to kill me? | 谁派你来杀我的 |
[25:39] | Nobody sent me. | 没人派我 |
[25:43] | Try again. | 再说 |
[25:44] | You didn’t come to Memphis to sightsee. | 你不是来孟菲斯观光旅游的 |
[25:46] | Okay. All right. | 行 好吧 |
[25:48] | It was Gino Cressida. | 是季诺·克瑞西达 |
[25:52] | Renton was clearly looking for the name | 伦顿肯定是在逼问这起袭击 |
[25:54] | of the man who arranged the hit. | 幕后始作俑者的姓名 |
[25:56] | Gino Cressida. | 季诺·克瑞西达 |
[25:57] | Does that make sense to anyone? | 你们有谁听说过吗 |
[25:59] | Why would a baker who makes the best cannoli in New York | 一个做奶油甜卷全城第一的面包师 |
[26:02] | want to kill Bobby Renton? | 为何要杀鲍比·伦顿呢 |
[26:04] | There’s no intel on Cressida in our files, | 我们的文件里没有克瑞西达的信息 |
[26:05] | no apparent connection to this case or the suspects | 与鲍比·伦顿五年前指证的案件和嫌犯 |
[26:08] | Bobby Renton testified against five years ago. | 也没有直接关联 |
[26:10] | Cressida’s background’s clean. | 克瑞西达的背景资料是清白的 |
[26:12] | Husband, father. | 为人夫 为人父 |
[26:14] | Owns the family bakery which he inherited from his mother. | 经营着从母亲那儿继承的家的面包店 |
[26:17] | Maybe Bobby Renton got the name wrong, | 也许鲍比·伦顿弄错了名字 |
[26:19] | or Vidivic gave him any name he could think of. | 或者韦迪维克随便给了他一个名字 |
[26:21] | You don’t kill two men | 没有十足把握 |
[26:22] | the way Renton did without being sure. | 你不会像伦顿那样连杀两人的 |
[26:24] | I still can’t believe he did it. | 我还是不敢相信他这么做了 |
[26:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:26] | Russ, was Bobby cooperating | 罗斯 鲍比是否还在给 |
[26:28] | on any other cases that were still going to trial? | 其他仍在审判的案件作证 |
[26:30] | Not with us. | 至少不是我们的案子 |
[26:32] | He disappeared into witness protection. | 他在证人保护过程中失踪了 |
[26:34] | That was the last the NYPD heard of him. Yeah. | 这就是纽约警局得知的最后消息 喂 |
[26:37] | Well, somebody wanted Renton dead. | 肯定有人想置伦顿于死地 |
[26:39] | His identity and location were compromised, | 他的身份和住所都暴露了 |
[26:41] | and a professional was sent | 还有一个职业杀手千里迢迢 |
[26:42] | all the way to Memphis to take care of him. | 被派往孟菲斯莱解决他 |
[26:44] | We’re missing a connection here. | 我们还没能把事情串在一起 |
[26:47] | We got every resource the commissioner | 我们调遣了所有局长可调动的资源 |
[26:48] | would authorize looking for Bobby Renton. | 来找寻鲍比的下落 |
[26:50] | No sign of him. | 还是一无所获 |
[26:52] | So he’s fled the city. | 这么说他逃离这座城了 |
[26:53] | Only if he’s walking. | 除非他徒步潜逃 |
[26:54] | We got eyes on the piers, the bus terminals, | 我们监视了所有码头 汽车站 |
[26:56] | the airports, train stations. | 机场 火车站 |
[26:58] | Not to mention checkpoints on every major road out of the city. | 更不用说每条出城干道上的检查点了 |
[27:02] | If taking out Gino Cressida was the reason he returned to New York, | 如果他回纽约是为杀死季诺·克瑞西达 |
[27:04] | then Bobby’s done the job he came to do. | 那鲍比已经达到此行的目的了 |
[27:06] | Why is he still here? | 他为什么还留在这儿 |
[27:12] | ‘Cause he still has unfinished business. | 因为他还有没完成的事情 |
[27:17] | So what happens now? | 那现在怎么办 |
[27:18] | Do I get to pick my new name? | 我要挑个新名字 |
[27:20] | Choose where I’m gonna live? | 选一个地方安家吗 |
[27:22] | When do I stop being me? | 我什么时候开始改名换姓 |
[27:26] | Day after tomorrow. | 后天 |
[27:29] | The FBI will put you up in a safe house until then. | 到时候联调局会把你安排到一间安全房 |
[27:32] | You can’t go home. | 你不能回家 |
[27:35] | I’ll swing by and grab some of your stuff and bring Ainsley | 我会顺路去拿些你的东西 把埃斯莉 |
[27:38] | to wherever you’re… | 接到你的住处 |
[27:41] | You didn’t tell her? | 你没告诉她 |
[27:42] | What for? | 为什么要告诉她 |
[27:44] | That’s your girl, man. | 她是你女朋友 哥们 |
[27:45] | Come on. You got to tell her. | 得了 你得告诉她 |
[27:46] | Why? So I can ruin her life, too? | 为什么 让我把她的生活也毁了吗 |
[27:48] | Make her move away from her family and friends? | 迫使她和亲朋好友分开 |
[27:50] | She’s five months pregnant, Flack. | 她有五个月的身孕了 弗莱克 |
[27:53] | I can’t do that. | 我不能这么做 |
[27:56] | I chose to do this, not her. | 是我选择了这条路 不是她 |
[28:01] | So you’re not even gonna say good-bye? | 那你连再见也不准备说了 |
[28:06] | It’s easier this way. | 还是这样好 |
[28:09] | No. | 不说了 |
[28:12] | If they come after me, then so be it. | 如果他们要追杀我 放马过来 |
[28:15] | But if she came, and they hurt her and my kid? | 但如果她跟来 他们会伤到她和我的孩子 |
[28:20] | I couldn’t live with that. | 我承受不了 |
[28:22] | I know your head is probably spinning, | 我知道你现在肯定心乱如麻 |
[28:25] | but believe me, | 但相信我 |
[28:27] | you did the right thing. | 你做的是对的 |
[28:31] | Can you do me a favor? | 能帮我个忙吗 |
[28:34] | Tell Ainsley I… | 告诉埃斯莉我 |
[28:42] | Never mind. Let’s… Let’s get out of here. | 算了 咱们 咱们走吧 |
[28:54] | Hey, Mac, just received the tox report | 麦克 刚刚收到孟菲斯那位 |
[28:57] | on our victim in Memphis. | 被害人的毒理报告 |
[28:58] | Traces of ether were found in Elmo Vidivic’s lungs. | 艾莫·韦迪维克的肺部有微量乙醚 |
[29:01] | Now, at our crime scene here in New York, | 而在我们纽约的犯罪现场 |
[29:03] | I found cyanide | 我在季诺·克瑞西达的衣服上 |
[29:04] | on Gino Cressida’s clothing. | 发现了氰化物 |
[29:05] | Cyanide and ether. That’s PCP. | 氰化物和乙醚 那是天使粉 |
[29:07] | Yeah, it could prove that they knew each other, | 没错 这就能证明他们彼此认识 |
[29:09] | were together or something. | 曾在一起或怎样 |
[29:11] | Now, Renton testified against the Foley brothers. | 而伦顿指控的佛里斯兄弟 |
[29:14] | They dealt PCP, right? | 他们也曾贩卖天使粉 对吧 |
[29:15] | Well, that’s a leap, Sheldon. | 这是个飞跃 谢尔顿 |
[29:17] | There are a lot of uses for cyanide and ether, | 但氰化物和乙醚的用途很广 |
[29:20] | and we have no definitive proof | 我们没有确凿的证据 |
[29:21] | that either one of these men were in the same place | 证明他们两个死前是否在同地 |
[29:23] | at the same time prior to their deaths. | 同时出现过 |
[29:25] | Thought you might say that. | 我就猜你会这么说 |
[29:27] | Which means you came here with an answer? | 这么说你是不是已经弄清来龙去脉了 |
[29:29] | I ran a utility usage check on Gino Cressida’s bakery. | 我查看了季诺·克瑞西达面包店的成本开支 |
[29:33] | Wattage was off the charts. | 电压表的示数超标 |
[29:34] | Compared to similar structures in the area, | 和同地区的其他的用户比较 |
[29:37] | their kilowatt hours show 50 times more usage. | 他们的千瓦时是别家的五十多倍 |
[29:40] | Mac, I know it’s a bakery, | 麦克 我知道它只是一个面包店 |
[29:42] | but they ain’t baking that many bagels. | 但他们可没烤这么多面包圈啊 |
[29:43] | Cressida’s is a front for a PCP lab. | 那家面包房是天使粉作坊的幌子 |
[29:48] | Cressida was supplying the Foley brothers. | 克瑞西达是Foley兄弟的供货商 |
[30:00] | I was hoping you’d walk me out. | 我还希望你送我下楼呢 |
[30:02] | Leaving so soon? | 这么快就走啦 |
[30:05] | Yeah, the FBI’s work is done here. | 是啊 联邦局的工作先暂告段落 |
[30:06] | We have no jurisdiction over the murder investigation. | 谋杀案件调查中我们是没有司法办理权的 |
[30:09] | Leaving the hard part to the NYPD? | 把艰巨的工作就交给纽约警察局 |
[30:12] | And I thought our separation was amicable. | 我本以为我们是友好分居 |
[30:15] | Divorce. | 是离婚 |
[30:17] | Hey, Mac seems like a nice guy. | 麦克看起来人不错 |
[30:19] | He is. | 他人是很好 |
[30:22] | Any reason I should be jealous? | 听了这个我应该吃醋吗 |
[30:25] | Ugh. | 受不了你 |
[30:45] | Oh, baby, I love that. | 宝贝 画得真好 |
[30:47] | We’re gonna hang it on the fridge | 等下我下班之前 |
[30:48] | right when we get home. | 就把它挂在冰箱上 |
[30:53] | More coffee? | 再加点咖啡吗 |
[30:55] | – Thank you. – Sure. | -谢谢 – 不客气 |
[31:13] | What can I get you? | 你要点些什么 |
[31:17] | Has Bobby gotten in touch with you? | 鲍比联系上你吗 |
[31:18] | We have a special on the pastrami. | 我们五香熏牛肉今日特价 |
[31:20] | We’re all out of apple pie. | 但苹果派今天卖完了 |
[31:21] | And I highly recommend the fish and chips. | 我强烈推荐炸鱼薯条 |
[31:23] | Oh, come on, Ainsley. | 得了 埃斯莉 |
[31:23] | Don’t play games with me. | 别和我兜圈子了 |
[31:25] | He’s in trouble. | 他有麻烦了 |
[31:26] | Do you want something to eat or no? | 你到底还点不点菜 |
[31:32] | What kind of trouble? | 什么样的麻烦 |
[31:33] | Have you seen him? | 你后来见过他没 |
[31:34] | – No. – If you have, you got to tell me. | -没 -你要是见着他了 你要告诉我 |
[31:36] | I said, no. | 我说了 没有 |
[31:38] | Manny, I’m on break! | 曼尼我休息一下 |
[31:40] | Yeah, go ahead. | 好的 歇会儿吧 |
[31:45] | So, Bobby’s back in New York? | 所以说 鲍比回纽约城了 |
[31:47] | Looks that way. | 貌似是这样 |
[31:49] | He okay? | 他还好吗 |
[31:52] | No. | 不好 |
[31:53] | He’s not hurt. | 他没有受伤 |
[31:54] | He’s just done something stupid. | 他只是做了件蠢事 |
[31:57] | Really stupid. | 愚蠢至极的事 |
[32:01] | Look, he may come to see you. | 听着 他可能会回来看你 |
[32:03] | If he does, please call me? | 要是他来找你了 打我电话 |
[32:14] | You got a lot of nerve, you know that? | 你知道吗 你还真是够胆量 |
[32:16] | – Listen to me. – Listen to you? | -听我说 -听你说吗 |
[32:17] | What, are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[32:18] | Listen to you. | 我们今天落入如此境地 |
[32:19] | That’s what got us in this mess in the first place. | 都是因为在听你说 |
[32:21] | You convincing Bobby to snitch on those guys. | 你说服鲍比背着那群人告密 |
[32:23] | He trusted you. | 他相信了你 |
[32:25] | We both did. | 我俩都相信你 |
[32:27] | I am never gonna be that stupid again. | 我不会再那么傻了 |
[32:29] | Take your card. I’m not helping you. | 拿回你的名片 我不会帮你的 |
[32:31] | And you know what? If Bobby does call me, | 要是鲍比真给我打电话了 |
[32:33] | you will be the absolute last person I tell. | 你绝对会是最后一个知道的 |
[32:37] | He left to protect you. | 他离开是因为他想保护你 |
[32:40] | Yeah, well, you got what you wanted. | 既然你想知道的事你都知道了 |
[32:43] | So what’s it matter, huh? | 说这个又有什么意义呢 |
[32:45] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[32:49] | Baby, I’ll be right over by the counter | 宝贝 我就在柜台那儿 |
[32:50] | if you need me. | 有事就叫我 |
[33:00] | Order’s up. Chicken and waffles. | 点单 一份鸡肉 一份华夫饼 |
[33:43] | I knew there had to be a deeper connection. | 我就知道还会有更深一层的联系 |
[33:46] | What do you got? Connection between who? | 你发现了什么 与谁之间的关系 |
[33:47] | Gino Cressida and the Foley brothers. | 季诺·克瑞西达和弗利兄弟之间的关系 |
[33:49] | He was supplying them with PCP, right? | 季诺是他们的供应商 不是吗 |
[33:51] | Clearly looks that way. | 表面上是 |
[33:53] | But to hire a hit man to hunt down Bobby Renton, | 但是雇一个杀手去杀鲍比·伦顿 |
[33:54] | there had to be a more personal connection. | 这其中必定还有更私人的关系 |
[33:58] | Gino Cressida is the godfather of one of the Foley brothers. | 季诺·克瑞西达是弗利兄弟中一人的教父 |
[34:03] | That’s more than enough motive. | 这可是有足够的动机了 |
[34:05] | So somebody must have spotted Bobby in Memphis. | 所以说有人在孟菲斯看见了鲍比 |
[34:08] | Cressida got word and sent Vidivic to kill him. | 克瑞西达听说后派韦迪维克去杀他 |
[34:10] | Revenge for his godson’s conviction. | 为他的教子报入狱之仇 |
[34:13] | Looks that way. | 看起来是这样了 |
[34:14] | Either of you hear from Flack since this afternoon? | 你们下午开谁和弗莱克联系过 |
[34:17] | – No. – No. | -没有 -没 |
[34:18] | I’ve left a few messages. | 我留了好几条信息 |
[34:19] | This case is personal for him. | 这个案子对他来说是私事 |
[34:21] | That’s what I’m afraid of. | 这正是我所担心的 |
[34:38] | Yes, yes, yes! | 好的 太棒了 太棒了 |
[34:40] | EDNA, I love you. | 环境DNA 我爱你 |
[34:42] | Is there another woman in your life? | 你生命中是不是又出现了另一个女人 |
[34:45] | This is the magnification of the dust | 这边是那放大的尘土图像 |
[34:47] | collected from the clown’s clothes and Stan’s apartment. | 分别从小丑服和斯坦公寓里收集来的 |
[34:54] | And on the other side is a match from EDNA. | 然而另一边是与它相匹配的地质图像 |
[34:56] | I had female bone, ash and concrete, | 分别对应了女性骨骼 灰粉和混凝土 |
[34:58] | and I couldn’t put it all together. | 我不能把所有的东西都联系到一起 |
[34:59] | Until EDNA came to your rescue. | 直到艾德娜[环境DNA]点拨了你 |
[35:01] | Don’t be jealous. | 不要吃醋嘛 |
[35:02] | I was thinking we were looking at | 我在想我们既然在找 |
[35:03] | the remains of a burned body, | 火烧后的残骸 |
[35:05] | another one of Renton’s victims, | 也就是另一个被伦顿杀害的对象 |
[35:06] | but the degree of thermal destruction was so great | 尸体正常热感被明显破坏 |
[35:08] | that it would take a significant amount of heat. | 自然是说明尸体带有许多的热量 |
[35:10] | High heat, bone, ash. | 高温 骨骸 灰尘 |
[35:12] | Cremation. | 是火化后的现象 |
[35:14] | Yeah, exactly. | 对 没错 |
[35:15] | I thought you said there were traces of concrete. | 我记得你不是说过有也混凝土成分在 |
[35:17] | There used to be a crematorium that | 原来有提供 |
[35:18] | offers a burial at sea okay? | 海边火花葬礼服务的 |
[35:21] | They mix your remains with concrete | 他们把骨灰和混凝土混在一起 |
[35:23] | and lower them into the ocean | 然后把它们洒到海里 |
[35:24] | to promote coral reef growth. | 这样还能促进珊瑚礁的成长 |
[35:26] | Okay, so how did the ash | 好吧 但这骨灰和混凝土 |
[35:28] | and the concrete transfer to Renton? | 是如何转移到伦顿身上的 |
[35:35] | He must have picked up the ash | 他必然是从废遗的火葬场 |
[35:37] | in the abandoned crematorium | 弄来了骨灰 |
[35:40] | and transferred it to the clown suit. | 然后把它转移到了小丑服内 |
[35:44] | The crematorium was in Brooklyn. | 那个火葬场在布鲁克林 |
[35:46] | It’s been closed for six years. | 已经停业了六年了 |
[35:48] | It’s got to be where Renton’s hiding out. | 伦顿肯定躲在那儿 |
[35:50] | We need to let Mac know, and send units. | 我们得告诉麦克 并马上派人过去 |
[36:12] | Bobby?! | 鲍比 |
[36:12] | It’s Flack. I’m here. | 我是弗莱克 我来了 |
[36:24] | Bobby, come on. I got your signal. | 鲍比出来吧 我收到你的暗号了 |
[36:27] | You brought me all the way out here. | 你把我一路引到这儿来 |
[37:01] | Bobby? | 鲍比 |
[37:12] | Glad you could make it, Don. | 很高兴你能来 唐 |
[37:29] | Put the gun down, Bobby. | 把枪放下 鲍比 |
[37:30] | I’m already facing life in prison, man. | 我已经面临终生监禁 老兄 |
[37:32] | Killing a cop? | 再杀一个警察 |
[37:34] | What’s that, double life? | 那又怎样 坐两辈子牢吗 |
[37:37] | Hey, back up, man. | 退后 老兄 |
[37:39] | Back up. | 退后点 |
[37:41] | You don’t want to do this, Bobby. | 你不想这么做的 鲍比 |
[37:42] | Yeah, I didn’t want to testify, either. | 没错 我也不想作证的 |
[37:45] | You remember that? What was it you said? | 还记得吗 你是怎么说来着 |
[37:48] | Oh, “Be a hero, Bobby. | 对了 “做个英雄吧 鲍比” |
[37:49] | Do the right thing.” | “做出正确的选择吧” |
[37:51] | What did that get me, huh? | 而那又给我带来了什么 |
[37:52] | You made promises you couldn’t keep, Flack. | 你许下了一个无法兑现的承诺 弗莱克 |
[37:55] | Come on, lower the gun. | 别这样 把枪放下 |
[37:58] | Take another step, man, I’ll kill you. | 再往前走一步 我就杀了你 |
[38:03] | You know the worst part, Flack? | 你知道最糟的是什么吗 弗莱克 |
[38:05] | What’s that? | 是什么 |
[38:06] | 28 years I lived in that neighborhood | 在那个街区生活的二十八年里 |
[38:08] | and I managed to stay out of trouble. | 我努力让自己不要惹上麻烦 |
[38:10] | One conversation with you, and I get shipped off to Memphis. | 但自从跟你谈话之后 我就被遣送到孟菲斯 |
[38:14] | Can’t even get a decent slice of pizza. | 那儿连块能吃的匹萨都没有 |
[38:16] | You saved lives, Bobby. | 你救了很多人 鲍比 |
[38:18] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[38:19] | But I lost mine! | 但我快没命了 |
[38:23] | It wasn’t worth it, man. | 这一点都不值得 老兄 |
[38:25] | Every day looking over my shoulder, | 每天我都提心吊胆地 |
[38:27] | wondering when they’d come. | 担心他们是否会追杀过来 |
[38:28] | And they did; they did come. | 他们来了 他们的确来了 |
[38:30] | So I had to end it. | 所以我必须结束这一切 |
[38:32] | I’ve never even laid eyes on my own son. | 我还没见过我自己的儿子 |
[38:36] | Protection? | 还保护 |
[38:37] | No, this might as well have been jail. | 不 这还不如在监狱里呆着 |
[38:40] | This is what happens when you do what’s right? | 这就是当你选择做对的事后会发生的吗 |
[38:43] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[38:46] | Thieves get rich. | 窃贼都致富了 |
[38:49] | Saints get shot. | 圣人都被杀了 |
[38:52] | And God doesn’t always answer your prayers. | 上帝也不回应人们的祈祷了 |
[38:59] | So instead of thinking about what’s owed you… | 所以不要再想别人到底欠你什么 |
[39:02] | think about your little boy. | 想一想你的儿子吧 |
[39:04] | Think about Ainsley. | 想一想埃斯莉 |
[39:07] | You can still have a life, Bobby. | 你还是能拥有自己的生活 鲍比 |
[39:12] | You shot a hit man and the guy who sent him after you. | 你杀的是一个杀手和派杀手杀你的人 |
[39:16] | There’s a real chance you could still get out of jail | 你还是有机会不用坐牢 |
[39:19] | and be a father to your son. | 还是能够做一个好父亲的 |
[39:23] | If you pull that trigger… | 但如果你扣动扳机的话 |
[39:26] | that does not happen. | 那一切都不会发生 |
[39:30] | Don’t do this. | 所以不要这么做 |
[40:02] | Bobby! | 鲍比 |
[40:12] | Bobby, stop! Come on! | 鲍比站住 不要跑 |
[40:14] | Bobby! | 鲍比 |
[40:28] | It’s over, Bobby. | 一切都结束了鲍比 |
[40:37] | You were MIA for a while there. | 之前你还算是作战中失踪人员 |
[40:41] | Yeah. I needed a little time to wrestle with the demons. | 是啊 我需要一点时间来与恶魔进行搏斗 |
[40:44] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[40:51] | Five years ago when Bobby flipped on those guys, | 五年前 当鲍比指证那些家伙的时候 |
[40:54] | I got a big pat on the back, felt really good. | 我受到了很多表扬 感觉很不错 |
[40:58] | It does not feel really good right now. | 但是现在感觉没那么好了 |
[41:00] | Well, it’s tough asking a witness to testify, | 要让目击证人出来作证是件很难的事 |
[41:02] | and especially in a case like that. | 尤其是像那样的案子 |
[41:04] | But we do more than ask. | 但我们并不是请他来作证 |
[41:07] | We’re taught to persuade, right? | 我们要求一定要说服他们 对吧 |
[41:09] | Get the bad guy off the street, close the case. | 抓住坏人 就此结案 |
[41:12] | You get caught up in that, and it’s easy to lose sight of | 一旦陷入那种情况 很容易就会忽略 |
[41:15] | the sacrifices that some people have to make. | 其他人所作出的牺牲 |
[41:17] | It’s a necessary evil, Don. | 这些都是避免不了的 |
[41:20] | Without witnesses being brave enough to testify, | 如果没有目击证人勇敢的站出来作证 |
[41:22] | where would we be? | 那我们会怎样 |
[41:24] | And for what it’s worth, | 而且不管怎样 |
[41:26] | you didn’t talk Renton into testifying– | 不是你说服伦顿去作证 |
[41:28] | deep down… he knew what he had to do. | 在他心底 他知道这是他该做的 |
[41:34] | Listen, I’m gonna take him over to Central Booking myself. | 听着 还是我来带他去中央登记处吧 |
[41:39] | Sure. | 好的 |
[41:41] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[41:45] | I got him, guys. | 我来吧 伙计们 |
[41:47] | Thanks. Let’s go. | 多谢 我们走吧 |
[42:00] | What do I do now? | 现在我该怎么做 |
[42:37] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[42:44] | Ten minutes. | 就十分钟 |