Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第7季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第7季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:06] You never reported her missing. 你从来没有报过走失
[00:07] My sister had a habit of… disappearing. 我妹妹习惯性…消失
[00:11] We’re gonna do everything 我们会尽全力
[00:12] – we can to find her killer. – Damn right you are. -查出真凶 -我再相信不过
[00:14] Is that from Roni Parker’s grave? 那是在埋罗妮·帕克的埋葬地找到的吗
[00:16] Cases involving a colleague are always tough, 和同事相关的案件总是让人很难办
[00:18] but this one… 但这次
[00:18] Chief Carver being so on top of it… 和卡夫局长有关 真是前所未有的难办
[00:22] Well, his sister was killed and buried in the park, 他妹妹被杀害并埋葬于公园
[00:25] and somebody’s digging her up after all these years. 多年之后 却有人将她挖出来
[00:28] I think I’d be all over it, too. 换做是我也会密切关注的
[00:30] This could be our killer. 窃贼很可能就是凶手
[00:31] How do you figure? 你怎么知道
[00:32] Most thieves steal an identity 多数身份窃贼会
[00:34] for days, maybe weeks. But years? 保留数日或数周 但数年
[00:36] They took over Roni Parker’s life 他们窃取了罗妮·帕克的身份
[00:38] because they knew she was dead. 因为他们知道她已不在人世
[00:41] This is who stole my sister’s identity. 就是她窃取了我妹妹的身份
[02:05] Please! 不要
[02:07] I’m so sorry! You don’t have to do this. 我很抱歉 你用不着这样
[02:09] I’m so sorry. Please don’t hurt me. 真的很抱歉 不要伤害我
[02:18] No… 不
[02:31] No! 不
[03:31] It’s definitely her. 毫无疑问 就是她
[03:34] Oh, my goodness! That beating speaks to pure rage. 天哪 凶手肯定是恨透了她才会把她打成这样
[03:40] Wasn’t the beating that killed her. 殴打不是致死原因
[03:42] Shot in the heart. Someone making 子弹直射心脏 凶手是在
[03:45] an emotional statement? 向全世界宣告他的愤怒吗
[03:49] This was no boy scout. 这是老手所为
[03:51] Somebody tried to weigh her down, the knot came undone. 凶手想让她沉入水底 但绳结松开了
[03:54] Harbor says they got the call around dawn. 港口管理处称他们在黎明时分接到报警
[03:57] Couple of fishermen spotted her. 几个渔民发现了她
[04:02] No particular hemorrhaging. 眼内没有出血点
[04:05] She hasn’t been in the water long. 她才被抛入水中不久
[04:07] Maybe a couple hours. 也就几个小时吧
[04:10] Well, it was a slack tide till about a half hour ago. 半小时之前才退潮
[04:13] Probably didn’t travel far. 可能是从不远处漂过来的
[04:16] Still wearing her night clothes, so wherever she was laying 还穿着睡衣 所以她的住处
[04:18] her head is probably where she was killed. 应该就是案发现场
[04:20] I got my guys calling hotels 我已经让我手下的人去
[04:22] and motels in the area for anyone who checked in 排查过去24小时之内在本区
[04:25] in the last 24 hours, paying cash. 用现金登记入住旅馆的所有人
[04:28] You all right, Chief? 你还好吗 局长
[04:29] Yes. 还好
[04:31] Just wasn’t expecting this. 只是没有料到她会被杀害
[04:34] Hope that she’d have some answers 原指望她还能告诉我一点
[04:35] to my sister Roni’s murder. 关于我妹妹罗妮死因的线索
[04:36] This vic spent years living as your sister. 受害者用你妹妹的身份生活了好多年
[04:38] So until we know her true identity, 所以除非我们能找出她的真实身份
[04:39] there’ll be more questions than answers. 否则只会疑点比线索多
[04:41] Probably ran back to the city 或许在城里
[04:43] to find someone she trusted; someone from her past. 能找到知晓死者过往 得她信任的人
[04:45] Somebody who wasn’t very happy to see her. 还有不愿意见到她的人
[04:48] Water probably washed away any hope 海水可能已经冲走了
[04:49] we had of finding out who did this. 所有破案的希望
[04:52] Not all hope. 也不尽然
[04:57] The killer left something behind. 凶手还是留下了点痕迹的
[07:51] What’s so urgent you couldn’t tell me over the phone? 是什么十万火急的事情 不能在电话里说
[07:59] I have to believe you’d be smart enough 我觉得你应该不会蠢到
[08:01] not to use your own gun. 用自己的枪杀人吧
[08:03] Watch yourself, Mac! 你这话说的 麦克
[08:05] You can’t honestly believe I killed that woman. 你不能单凭这个就认定我是凶手啊
[08:07] What I believe is that Sid Hammerback just pulled 我认定的是希德·哈默贝克
[08:09] a slug from her body that came from a gun 刚从死者体内取出一枚子弹
[08:11] registered to you. 而它来自于注册于你名下的警枪
[08:13] I lost that gun years ago. 那把枪我老早就找不到了
[08:15] And you never bothered to report it? 你就从来没想过要报失吗
[08:18] And you just lost that one, 你怎么恰好就丢了一把
[08:19] not the two service weapons you own? 而不是两把注册枪支
[08:21] I don’t expect you to believe me, 我不指望你信我
[08:22] but yes, just that gun. 但的确 仅此一把
[08:23] Just help me out here, Ted. 那你来帮我理理头绪 泰德
[08:25] Tell me why I shouldn’t believe you killed 为什么我应该相信你不是
[08:27] the only suspect in your sister’s murder? 杀害了你妹妹的唯一嫌疑人呢
[08:30] Can we go for a ride? I want to show you something. 跟我上车吧 有点东西想给你看看
[08:46] All right, so what are we looking at? 好了 这有什么特别
[08:49] Well, my sister lived with her three kids when she disappeared. 我妹妹失踪之前与她三个孩子同住
[08:51] Drug addicts, prostitutes. 这里有嗑药的 卖淫的
[08:54] My sister was one of them. 而我妹妹就是其中之一
[08:56] Worst of all, though, she was a horrible mother. 最糟糕的是 她是个完全不称职的母亲
[09:01] If you’d have asked me back then if I had a sister, 如果时间回到当初 你问我有没有妹妹
[09:04] I would have told you she was dead. 我仍旧会回答你 她已经死了
[09:08] When was the last time you saw her? 你最后一次见她是什么时候
[09:11] Came home one night. 有一天晚上我到家之后
[09:12] She was waiting outside my apartment, strung-out, 她等在我家门口 精神恍惚
[09:14] hungry, looking for money. I let her in. 饥寒交迫 朝我要钱 我让她进来
[09:16] Gave her something to eat. It’s the only time I can think of 给了她点吃的 我左思右想
[09:18] that she had an opportunity to take the gun. 也只有在那时 她才能趁机偷走我的枪
[09:21] That was 15 years ago. Why didn’t you report it stolen? 都15年了 你为什么不报失
[09:25] Couple of months before I even realized the gun was gone. 几个月之前我才意识到枪丢了
[09:28] By that time I had the kids. 但那时我已经和孩子们在一起生活了
[09:30] Things were good. 一帆风顺
[09:32] They were thriving. I didn’t want her to come back. 他们茁壮成长 我不想再让她回来
[09:35] And if you reported it, someone might go looking for her. 如果你报失 就会有人寻找她的下落
[09:38] I figured, one day, 我想过 也许有一天
[09:40] she and the gun would show up. 她和枪会再度现身
[09:42] I’d deal with it then. 到时候再说吧
[09:46] Mac, listen, I promise you 听着 麦克 我发誓
[09:47] I had nothing to do with that woman’s murder. 我与那个女人的死毫无关系
[11:30] Mac? Okay, our victim was using 麦克 受害者曾靠盗用
[11:32] Roni Parker’s identity to hide from a man 罗妮·帕克的身份来躲避一个男人
[11:34] with a history of domestic violence. 而这男人有家庭暴力史
[11:36] Her real name is Marcella Gomez. 死者真名叫玛塞拉·戈麦斯
[11:39] She came to New York 15 years ago 15年前 她持K-1签证
[11:41] on a K-1 Visa from Colombia. 从哥伦比亚来到纽约
[11:42] She filed for what’s called a 她的个人档案显示 她是通过
[11:44] “Petition for Alien Fiance”. “外籍未婚人员入籍申请”来到美国的
[11:46] That gentleman, Mitch Barrett, is listed as her future husband. 米奇·巴瑞特就是她资料上所登记的未婚夫
[11:49] An immigration marriage scam. 婚姻移民诈骗
[11:52] Barrett pays for the privilege of marrying Marcella. 巴瑞特花钱和玛塞拉结婚
[11:54] She gets to stay in the country. 而她 则获得了永久居留权
[11:56] I’m sure she was just a poor, 我相信 她只是一个贫穷 孤单
[11:58] lonely, desperate woman 并且绝望的女人
[11:58] hoping to find a better life. 只是想要得到更好的生活
[12:01] And instead she found herself being used 没想到 她自己反倒
[12:02] as Barrett’s personal punching bag with benefits. 被巴瑞特当成了有额外”福利”的泄愤沙袋
[12:07] Mitch Barrett! NYPD. 米奇·巴瑞特 纽约警察
[12:10] Who?! 谁
[12:11] NYPD. We need to talk to Mitch Barrett. 纽约警察 我们要和米奇·巴瑞特谈谈
[12:24] You got a warrant? 你们有搜查令吗
[12:26] If I had a warrant, 如果我有搜查令
[12:28] you would be face down on the ground in handcuffs 你小子早就被铐起来
[12:30] sucking in dust balls, and we wouldn’t be 头朝下吃灰了 我们也不用
[12:32] having this conversation through the door. 隔着门跟你说这半天废话了
[12:34] I don’t think so. 那可不一定
[12:36] You don’t think so, what? 不一定什么
[12:42] Hey, look, Mitch, it could be nothing. 听着 米奇 没事的
[12:45] We just want to ask you a couple questions 我们就是想问你几个有关
[12:47] about a girl you might know. 你认识的一个姑娘的问题
[12:49] Whoa! Shots fired! 嫌疑人开枪了
[12:50] Central, we have shots fired at 1754 Albemarle Road, 指挥中心 雅宝路1754号
[12:53] 3rd floor. 三楼发生交火
[12:54] – You guys okay? – Yeah, we’re good. -你们没事吧 -嗯 没事
[12:56] We’re good, we’re good. 没事 没事
[12:57] Come on in. It’s open. 赶紧进来啊 门没锁
[13:00] On three. 数到三
[13:04] One… 一
[13:06] two… 二
[13:10] Down on the ground. Now. 趴到地上 快点
[13:14] Do it! 快点
[13:15] Or what? 不然呢
[13:17] You gonna shoot an unarmed man? 你们要朝一个手无寸铁的人开枪吗
[13:19] Get down on the ground and face the floor. Now! 脸朝下趴到地上 快点
[13:22] No. You want to put those cuffs on me? 不要 你要把我铐起来吗
[13:25] You need to come and get me. 那就先过来抓我啊
[13:28] Come on! 来啊
[13:30] Come on! 来啊
[13:36] Come on! 来啊
[14:26] Yo, Adrian! 大块头
[14:30] How are you liking your new accessories? They fit? 喜欢你的新手链吗 戴着合适吗
[14:34] How’d you know I killed Marcella? 你们怎么知道是我杀了玛塞拉
[14:36] Be honest with you? 想听实话吗
[14:37] We were a little iffy 我们一开始还不确定
[14:39] until you started shooting at us through the door. 直到你隔着门朝我们开枪我们才确定是你
[14:40] Actually, the reflective paint 实际上 你还记得你在开枪杀她之前
[14:42] that you left behind after you stomped her half to death. 把她踹的半死时
[14:45] You know, just before you shot her? 掉在她身上的反光漆吗
[14:47] You’re the only guy on three road crews 你是过去几天内三个重刷道路标示线
[14:48] repainting lines the last couple days who has 施工队里唯一一个
[14:50] a rap sheet says he likes to beat women. 有打女人犯罪记录的人
[14:57] Why’d you kill her? 你为什么要杀她
[14:58] That was just me keeping a promise. 我只是信守承诺而已
[15:00] Keeping a promise? 信守承诺
[15:01] You had a promise? Promise to who? 承诺 对谁的承诺
[15:03] I told her… 我告诉过她
[15:06] “If you ever try to run away from me, I’ll kill you”. “如果你胆敢从我身边逃跑 我会杀了你”
[15:10] Took 15 years, but here we are. 我花了十五年才完成这件事
[15:13] I can’t imagine why she got cold feet. 不难想象她为什么会怕你
[15:16] Look, when I met her, 我认识她的时候
[15:19] she had nothing. 她一无所有
[15:20] I gave her a place to stay. 我给她地方住
[15:21] I put clothes on her back, food in her mouth, 给她衣服穿 给她饭吃
[15:25] and she runs away?! Huh? 结果她却跑了
[15:27] That’s how she repays me?! 她就这样报答我吗
[15:28] Settle down, Mother Theresa. 冷静点 特雷莎修女[施舍穷人著称]
[15:32] How’d you know that she was at the, uh, 你怎么知道她在那个
[15:34] not so Grand Parker Hotel? 不怎么样的格兰德帕克酒店
[15:37] Same way you know things. 就跟你们一样
[15:39] A little…bird whispered in my ear. 有个线人…偷偷告诉我的
[15:42] Oh yeah? 是吗
[15:44] A little bird also give you a gun? 线人还给了你把枪
[15:46] She had the gun. 枪是她的
[15:51] I’m so sorry! You don’t have to do this! 我很抱歉 你用不着这样
[15:54] She had the gun? 枪是她的吗
[15:56] That’s what you’re going with? 你就编了这么个故事吗
[15:58] That ain’t what I’m going with. It’s the truth. 这不是故事 这是事实
[16:02] I don’t need no guns. 我才不需要枪呢
[16:05] I went there to give her an old-fashioned beating with my fists. 我是去用拳头解决问题的
[16:08] The gun was just the icing on the cake. 枪只是额外的装饰而已
[17:02] When Flack and his people got to the hotel room 当弗莱克和他的人到了巴瑞特
[17:04] where Barrett killed Marcella, 杀害玛塞拉的酒店房间时
[17:06] her bag had been turned upside down 她的包已经被翻了个底朝天
[17:08] and everything dumped out. 所有东西都在地上
[17:09] At first we thought Barrett was looking for money, 开始我们以为巴瑞特是在找钱
[17:12] but his prints weren’t on any of her stuff. 但是她的东西上没有他的指纹
[17:14] So Marcella was searching for something in that bag 那么说玛塞拉被杀前
[17:16] right before she was killed. 在她包里翻东西的就是她自己
[17:17] Probably Carver’s gun. 也许是在找卡夫的枪
[17:19] I recovered two sets of overlapping prints on the weapon. 我在枪上找到了两组重叠的指纹
[17:22] Barrett’s prints were on top of Marcella’s. 巴瑞特的指纹重叠在玛塞拉指纹的上面
[17:24] Okay, then Barrett’s telling the truth 好吧 那么巴瑞特说的是实话
[17:25] about Marcella having the gun. 枪的确是玛塞拉的
[17:27] But where did she get it? 但她的枪是哪来的呢
[17:28] Probably the same place she got her identity. 也许跟她的身份一样
[17:29] She stole it. 是偷来的
[17:31] No. This wasn’t your standard case of identity theft. 不 这不是一般的身份盗窃案
[17:34] She didn’t just steal some credit cards 她不只是偷了几张信用卡
[17:36] and run up some charges. 然后刷了几笔钱来消费
[17:37] Marcella assumed Roni’s identity. 玛塞拉完全盗用了罗妮的身份
[17:40] She had to know Roni was dead. 她一定是知道罗妮已经死了
[17:42] Otherwise, she would have been taking 不然的话
[17:43] a big chance in getting caught. 她很有可能被抓
[17:45] So Marcella killed chief Carver’s sister Roni. 所以玛塞拉杀了卡夫局长的妹妹罗妮
[17:47] No. There’s no way. 不 不可能
[17:49] His sister Roni was bludgeoned and stabbed to death 他妹妹罗妮是被乱棒击打和乱刀捅死的
[17:51] in a very up-close and personal way. 这是私人恩怨
[17:53] Marcella doesn’t feel like a killer. 玛塞拉不像是个凶手
[17:55] She’s just a frightened, battered woman 她只是个从暴力男人身边逃跑的
[17:56] running from an abusive man. 充满恐惧的受虐女人而已
[17:57] Well, if you are right, 如果你是对的
[17:59] then who killed Chief Carver’s sister? 那么是谁杀了卡夫局长的妹妹呢
[18:10] Carver’s lying. 卡夫在撒谎
[18:11] Lying is not a crime. 撒谎不是犯罪
[18:13] Murder is. 杀人就是
[18:14] Do you really think that Chief Carver killed his sister? 你真的认为是卡夫局长杀了他自己的妹妹吗
[18:17] I think he had something to do with it. 我认为他与此事有关
[18:19] At the very least, I think he knows more than he’s saying. 至少 他有所隐瞒
[18:22] Okay, if you go up there making accusations like that, 好吧 你就这么去指控他
[18:23] and you’re wrong, there’s serious consequences. 如果你错了 后果会很严重的
[18:26] I can handle the consequences. I want the truth. 我可以承受后果 我想要真相
[18:28] Please don’t get on that elevator 你先听我说完
[18:30] without hearing me out. 再上电梯
[18:32] I think you’re letting your emotion 我认为你的个人情绪
[18:33] cloud your judgment. 影响了你的判断
[18:35] My judgment has never been better. 我的判断能力比任何时候都好
[18:37] There’s too many things that don’t make sense. 有很多事都说不通
[18:40] A cop doesn’t lose his gun and not report it. 一个警察不可能丢了枪却不上报
[18:44] There’s no way that Carver goes to sleep every night 他不可能明知他的枪在别人手里
[18:46] knowing his gun’s still out there. 还能每晚安枕无忧
[18:47] Until this moment, you seemed to buy it. 在这之前 你似乎都相信啊
[18:49] I wanted to buy it. 我想要相信
[18:51] I wanted to buy that Ted Carver was a good man, 我想要相信泰德·卡夫是个好人
[18:53] and didn’t look me in the eye and lie to me. 他没有对我睁着眼说瞎话
[18:54] What if you’re possibly wrong? 要是你错了呢
[18:56] Carver takes the kids, 卡夫带走了孩子们
[18:58] never reports his sister missing. 从未报告过他妹妹的失踪
[19:01] All these years, Marcella somehow knew that no detective 而这么多年来 玛塞拉恰好就知道
[19:04] would come knocking on her door, looking for Roni Parker? 没有警察会上门来找找罗妮·帕克
[19:06] How would she know that? 她怎么会这么肯定
[19:07] These are good questions that have to be answered. 这些问题的确需要答案
[19:09] Here’s another question. 还有一个问题
[19:11] Why wasn’t Marcella at her apartment 我们拿着搜查令去玛塞拉家时
[19:12] when we came knocking with a warrant? 为什么她正好就不在家呢
[19:15] He tipped her off that we were coming, and she ran… 他肯定给她通风报信了 所以她就跑了
[19:18] right into the fists of Mitch Barrett. 却撞上了米奇·巴瑞特的铁拳
[19:21] Mac, we are talking about the Chief of Manhattan Detectives. 麦克 我们说的是所有曼哈顿探员的头
[19:25] He’s no different than anyone else. 他跟常人没有什么不同
[19:26] Yes, he is. He’s the chief! 当然不同 他可是局长
[19:28] And because he’s the chief, we need more than this, 就因为他是局长 我们才需要更多证据
[19:30] and you know it. 你也清楚这点
[19:34] Just give me a little time, Mac. 再给我点时间 麦克
[19:38] I saw the way he looked at her on that dock, Jo. 我看到他在码头看她尸体时的表情了 乔
[19:43] He knows who Marcella Gomez is. 他认识玛塞拉·戈麦斯
[19:46] And he knows who stabbed Roni Parker to death. 而且他知道是谁谋杀了罗妮·帕克
[20:00] All right, I need to know where we are and what we know. 好吧 说一下我们的进度和结果吧
[20:03] If there’s a connection between Roni Parker and Marcella Gomez, 罗妮·帕克和玛塞拉·戈麦斯之间
[20:06] other than the gun and the ID, I can’t find it. 除了枪和身份证 我没找到其他联系
[20:08] There doesn’t seem to be any motive 就玛塞拉来说
[20:09] for Marcella to kill Roni Parker. 她没有杀死罗妮·帕克的动机
[20:11] Any link between Marcella and Chief Carver? 玛塞拉和卡夫局长之间有没有任何联系
[20:13] We know Marcella lived in Carver’s precinct, 我们知道她来这里之后就住在
[20:15] when she arrived in the country. That’s about it. 卡夫的辖区 就这样
[20:17] There’s nothing on paper to connect them. 也没有任何书面材料把他们俩联系在一起
[20:19] No complaint reports; she was never arrested. 没有投诉 她也没有被逮捕过
[20:20] Anything new with the evidence? 证据调查有没有新发现
[20:23] Yes, the high cell content 有的 土中高浓度的细胞物质
[20:24] in the soil preserved Roni’s body. 将罗妮的尸体保存得很好
[20:26] It also prohibited the microbes from corrupting 同时也抑制了微生物腐蚀
[20:29] the DNA on the gum that was found in the grave. 在埋尸地点找到的口香糖里的DNA
[20:31] I was able to extract and amplify 我还提取并分析
[20:34] a usable profile, but the bad news is… 可以用以测试的部分 但是坏消息是
[20:35] there’s no hits in CODIS. 在指纹联合识别系统里没找到相配的
[20:38] Now, this jacket was used to cloak 这件夹克在罗妮被埋的时候
[20:40] Roni’s face when she was buried. 用来遮住她的脸
[20:42] Which is typical when 这往往说明杀手
[20:44] a killer has a personal relationship with the victim. 和被害人有私人关系
[20:46] Now, it was hand-sewn by a custom tailor… 这个是由一个叫马里奥·博托内的
[20:50] …a guy by the name of Mario Bottone. 定制裁缝手工缝制的
[20:53] He kept great records, 他的记录非常完善
[20:54] and he knew all his clients personally. 并且他认识他的所有客户
[20:55] We took him the jacket, 我们给他看了这件夹克
[20:57] and he matched it to a paper pattern he had on file 他对照他的纸样存档找到了
[21:00] for a long-term client by the name of Richard Hudson. 他的一个长期客户名叫理查德·哈德森
[21:03] Now, Hawkes and I spoke to him yesterday. 霍克和我昨天找他谈过了
[21:05] Am I supposed to know her? 我应该认识她吗
[21:08] Come on, Mr. Hudson. 拜托 哈德森先生
[21:10] Your heart just about leapt out of your chest. 你的心都要跳出来了
[21:12] How do you know her? 你怎么认识她的
[21:13] Told you. I don’t. 告诉过你了 我不认识她
[21:16] What about this jacket? 那认识这件夹克吗
[21:18] Oh, God. 噢 天啦
[21:24] Am I going to need a lawyer? 我是不是需要一个律师
[21:26] Only if you killed her. 如果真是你杀了她
[21:30] This can’t get back to my wife. 请不要让我的妻子
[21:32] Or my employer, I… 或者我的老板知道 我
[21:35] My family would be devastated. I-I’ll lose my job. 我的家庭会崩溃 我会被解雇
[21:37] How did you know her? 你怎么认识她的
[21:39] It was like 15 years ago. 大概15年前
[21:40] Things were not good with my wife. 我和我的妻子关系不太好
[21:44] We had little kids… 孩子都还小
[21:45] You know, you can save 其实 你可以留着
[21:46] all that for Dr. Phil. 给菲尔医生说[脱口秀主持人]
[21:48] We dated. Okay? 我们约会过 好吧
[21:53] How much did you pay for those dates? 你为那些约会付了多少钱
[21:54] What was the deal? Dinner, drinks, 服务内容是什么 晚餐喝酒
[21:56] then up to her room for a happy ending? 然后去她房间狂欢告终
[21:58] But this didn’t end so happy, did it? 但这可不是什么愉快的结局 是吧
[21:59] Look! I used to see her sometimes, okay? 听着 我以前是见了她几次 好吗
[22:03] Well, what happened the last time you saw her? 那你最后一次见她发生了什么事
[22:05] W-we… we had a few drinks at Mantle’s. 额 我们在蔓特吧喝了一些酒
[22:09] We started to take a walk in the park. 然后我们在公园里散步
[22:11] It was chilly, so I-I gave her my jacket. 那天很冷 所以我把我的夹克给了她
[22:14] I left my credit card at the bar, 我把我的信用卡落在了酒吧里
[22:15] so I-I told Roni to wait for me. 所以我让罗妮等我一下
[22:18] I-I ran back inside to get it. When I came back, 我跑回酒吧去拿 当我回来的时候
[22:19] there was a cop talking to her. 她在和一个警察说话
[22:21] I swear to you, the last time I saw her, 我发誓 那是我最后一次见她
[22:23] she was with that cop. 她和那个警察在一起
[22:24] Would you recognize 如果你再看到他
[22:25] this officer if you saw him again? 你能认出他来吗
[22:27] It was a long time ago. 那是很久以前的事了
[22:28] I-I never got a look at his face. 而且我根本没看到他的脸
[22:31] I hesitate to use the word “credible,” 我不太愿意用”可信”这个词
[22:33] but I think he was telling the truth. 但是我觉得他说的是实话
[22:35] Jo, this knife that we pulled out of Roni’s grave 乔 我们从罗妮的埋尸地点找到的那把刀
[22:37] also has an interesting story behind it. 背后也有个有趣的故事
[22:39] According to Sid… 根据希德告诉我们的
[22:40] the blade is consistent with the stab wounds 这刀口与罗妮·帕克胸腔里
[22:42] and the tool marks found on Roni Parker’s rib cage. 的刀伤以及刀痕吻合
[22:44] I was able to get a partial DNA profile 我从刀槽里提取了
[22:47] from the protected part of the knife. 部分DNA图谱
[22:50] It came back to this guy. 找到了这个人
[22:53] It’s Jimmy Valdez. 这是吉米·瓦迪兹
[22:54] That picture was taken when he was 15 years old. 这是他15岁时拍的照片
[22:56] And this is him today. 这是他现在的样子
[23:00] Well, he had more than… 额 他青少年的时候
[23:01] a few brushes with the law when he was a teenager, 就已经有了几次较严重的指控了
[23:04] but he doesn’t seem to have been in any trouble since then. 不过从那以后他就没有再惹麻烦
[23:06] Any connection to either of our victims? 和我们的哪个受害人有什么联系吗
[23:08] Nothing. But this is definitely 没有 但的确在刀上
[23:09] his DNA on the knife. 找到了他的DNA
[23:11] Any other evidence to link him to the murder of Roni Parker? 他和杀死罗妮的凶手有没有什么联系
[23:14] Not right now. 暂时没找到
[23:15] But Flack picked him up a half an hour ago. 但弗莱克已在半小时之前拘捕了他
[23:17] He’s got him over at the precinct on ice, 他现在暂时被拘禁在分局
[23:18] waiting for me to be done here. 就等我这边完事
[23:19] You’re done here. 那这里没你的事了
[23:22] Where’d you get this? 你从哪拿到的
[23:26] From her. 从她这里
[23:28] – Who the hell’s that? – Her name is Roni Parker. -这人是谁 -她叫罗妮·帕克
[23:30] She was stabbed to death in Central Park, back in 1995. 1995年她在中央公园被人刺死
[23:32] And you’re saying this knife was used to do that? 你是说她就是被这把刀杀死的吗
[23:35] That’s what I’m saying. 就是这个意思
[23:36] You think I’m the one who killed her? 你觉得我是凶手吗
[23:38] – That’s impossible. – How’s that impossible? -那是不可能的 -为什么不可能
[23:41] It’s been a while, but I’ll never forget that knife. 虽然有段时间了 但是我不会忘记这把刀的
[23:44] It was in the window of the hardware store, 这把刀就放在一家五金店的橱窗里
[23:46] around the corner from my building. 那家店在我家的拐角处
[23:48] I had my eye on it for the longest time. 我关注它很长时间了
[23:51] And my older brother gave it to me on my 15th birthday. 在我15岁生日的时候我哥哥送给了我
[23:54] He told me to keep it in my pocket, just for protection… 他让我把它放在口袋里 以防万一
[23:57] not to show it off. 但绝对不要拿出来炫耀
[24:00] I couldn’t keep my eyes off it. 我简直爱不释手
[24:02] I had to show my friends. 我忍不住向我的朋友展示
[24:04] Big mistake. 绝对是个天大的错误
[24:09] You gotta find that cop. He’s the one that had that knife. 你们应该找到那个警察 是他拿走了那把刀
[24:11] If you saw him again, you think you’d recognize him? 如果你再见到他的话 你可以认出他来吗
[24:14] I don’t know. Maybe. 我不知道 可能吧
[24:22] Take your time, Jim. No rush. 慢慢来 吉米 不用急
[24:26] I think he’s telling the truth. 我觉得他说的是实话
[24:28] He wouldn’t make up an alibi like that, 他不会编一个像这样的不在场证明
[24:30] “A cop took my knife.” “一个警察拿走了我的刀”
[24:31] Hmm. Story makes sense. 合情合理
[24:33] In those days, every cop who walked the foot post 那段时间 每一个巡逻的警察的
[24:36] had a shoebox full of knives in his locker. 橱物柜里都有满满一鞋盒子的刀
[24:38] Do you have a shoebox full of knives in your locker? 你的橱物柜里有满满一鞋盒子的刀吗
[24:44] Promise not to tell. 保证不告诉别人
[24:47] You’re not going to tell me, are you? 你不肯告诉我 是吗
[24:49] Back then, the crime rate was much higher. 当时 犯罪率比现在高得多
[24:53] A cop leaving his post 一个警察离开他的岗位
[24:54] to get a pocketknife off the street 去街上没收折叠刀
[24:56] wasn’t a wise use of manpower. 可不是明智的选择
[24:58] Well, I’d imagine that’d get 我能想象得到
[25:00] a watch commander’s panties in a bunch. 那会让他们的队长有多紧张
[25:01] No doubt. Probably have you assigned to the middle 毫无疑问 可能会在大半夜派你去
[25:04] of the Brooklyn Bridge on a midnight. 布鲁克林大桥中央巡逻
[25:05] We showed him photos of every cop 我们让他辨认了在他的刀被拿走的那天的
[25:08] walking a foot post anywhere near Chambers and West 巡逻钱伯斯大街和西街附近区域的
[25:10] the day he had his knife taken away. 所有警察的照片
[25:12] He didn’t recognize any of them. 没有一个相符的
[25:13] We even showed him cops from adjoining precincts. 我们甚至还把附近区域的警察照片给他看
[25:15] Nothing. 依旧一无所获
[25:16] You show him a photo of Carver? 你有把卡夫的照片给他看了吗
[25:20] Carver was nowhere near Chambers and West that day. 卡夫那天根本就不在钱伯斯大街和西街附近
[25:23] The roll call had assigned him to the 11th Precinct. 花名册上显示他被派到第十一区分局
[25:25] Can we check to see 那我们能核对一下
[25:27] if he was on court alert? 他那天是否被法院传唤过吗
[25:29] Why are you so sure it’s Carver? 你怎么就这么确定是卡夫干的呢
[25:31] I’m not sure. But West and Chambers is the subway station 我不确定 但是西街和钱伯斯大街是警察们
[25:34] where cops get off to go to court. 去法院的路上必经的地铁站
[25:36] Yeah. And if he was activated on a summons case, 没错 如果他被法院传唤的话
[25:38] he would’ve passed that corner. 那他必定经过了那个地方
[25:39] And those alerts aren’t usually reflected on the roll call. 而且那些紧急通知都不会在花名册上登记
[25:42] You call the court section. 你通知一下法院方面
[25:43] I’ll pull up an array with Carver in it. 我去调一组照片 并把卡夫的照片放在其中
[25:46] Jimmy, I got one more array to show you. 吉米 我还有一组照片要给你看
[25:49] Then I’ll let you get out of here. 看完你就可以走了
[25:52] All right, no sweat. 好的 没问题
[26:00] That’s him! 就是他
[26:01] That’s the guy who took the knife off me. 就是这个人把刀从我这拿走的
[26:24] Way to go, Kyle! 加油 凯尔
[26:30] I’m here watching my grandnephew play soccer. 我在这看我的侄孙踢足球
[26:32] This better be good. 最好是有什么好消息
[26:33] I don’t know if I’d call it good. 我不知道这算不算好消息
[26:36] What exactly can I do for you, Mac? 你究竟要让我做什么 麦克
[26:38] You can tell me why you murdered your sister. 你可以告诉我你为什么要谋杀你的亲妹妹
[26:58] He positively identified you in a photo array. 他在一组照片中明确地指认出你
[27:02] So, what? 那又怎样
[27:02] You think I took this knife off the Valdez guy, 你觉得我从瓦迪兹手上拿走这把刀
[27:04] and used it to kill my sister? 然后用这把刀杀了我的妹妹
[27:06] Fine. Put the cuffs on me. 那好吧 拷上我吧
[27:08] Take me away. Lock me up. 把我带走 把我关起来
[27:10] What? You don’t have enough? 怎么了 你证据不足吗
[27:13] You know what happened to your sister, Ted. 你知道你妹妹身上发生了什么 泰德
[27:16] This is your opportunity to tell your side of the story. 现在是时候听你讲讲故事了
[27:20] Wh… what, did you come here looking for a confession? 什么 你到这来是想要我认罪的吗
[27:22] Mac, all right. Look. 麦克 好吧 听着
[27:23] You listen, and you listen good, all right? 你听着 你好好给我听着 好吗
[27:25] This ends now. 一切到此而止
[27:26] No more intrusions. No more unannounced visits. 不要再骚扰我 不要不请自来
[27:27] This isn’t going away. 这件事不会就这么算了的
[27:29] I’m not going to stop 我不会停手的
[27:30] until I have enough to make it stick. 直到我找到更充分的证据来指证你
[27:31] Yeah, well… I suggest you get to work then. 好吧 那我建议你现在赶紧去工作
[27:39] I want you to know, 我想让你们知道
[27:41] you guys did fantastic today. 你们今天都表现得很好
[27:43] Fantastic! No, it’s all right, it’s all right. 很棒 不 没事的 没事的
[27:45] You guys did your best. 你们都尽全力了
[27:47] But we lost, coach! 但是我们输了 教练
[27:48] It’s all right. It’s all right. You want to know why? 没事的 没事的 你知道为什么吗
[27:51] Cause we worked hard, you had fun. 因为我们都很努力 你们也玩得很愉快
[27:56] And we respected ourselves, 并且我们尊重自己
[27:57] and we respected our opponent. 我们也尊重我们的对手
[28:23] Hello! Boss… 嗨 头儿
[28:34] Everything okay, boss? 一切还好吧 头儿
[28:36] I saw you looking at… 我看你一直盯着…
[28:38] Adam, I want you to compare the DNA profile 亚当 我要你去对比在罗妮·帕克
[28:41] you recovered from the chewing gum we found 埋尸地点找到的口香糖上面获得的DNA
[28:43] in Roni Parker’s grave to her own profile. 与她本人的是否一致
[28:44] Uh, boss, I already typed it. 头儿 我已经查过了
[28:46] The DNA on the gum came back to a male donor. 口香糖上的DNA来属于一位男性
[28:49] It’s definitely not hers. 肯定不是她本人的
[28:50] I know. Just do it. 我知道 去做就是了
[29:02] Okay, Sid. I need to know 好吧 希德 我需要知道
[29:03] if Ted Carver’s physical stature and strength 以泰德·卡夫的体形和力气所能造成的伤害
[29:06] are consistent with the injuries on this victim’s body. 是否与死者身上的伤害一致
[29:09] Ted Carver was a familiar face around here 泰德·卡夫这么多年来一直
[29:12] for several years. 都在这里工作
[29:13] I can’t believe we’re even talking about him 我不敢相信我们竟然把他
[29:15] as a murder suspect. 看成是谋杀案的嫌疑人
[29:17] We, uh, we used to joke, uh, you know, 我们 我们曾经跟他开玩笑说
[29:18] with that last name 有一个”切割”这样的姓
[29:20] he should have been a medical examiner. 他应该做验尸官
[29:20] Or a killer who likes to use a knife. 或者一个喜欢拿刀当凶器的凶手
[29:24] Yeah. But in this case, 没错 但是在这个案子里
[29:25] I don’t think he’s your suspect. 我不觉得他是杀人凶手
[29:27] Roni Parker was five foot nine. 罗妮·帕克身高一米七五
[29:29] Carver is six four. 卡夫身高一米九三
[29:30] And all the stab wounds are in the lower abdomen, 而且所有的伤口都在下腹部
[29:34] all below the seventh rib. 都位于第七根肋骨之下
[29:39] The tool marks are on the underside of the bone, 刀痕出现在骨头的下方
[29:42] which means she was most likely stabbed in an upward angle. 也就是说她很有可能是被人用刀从下往上捅的
[29:45] Well, it’s not an exact science. 这样说也不是很严密
[29:46] There can be a lot of variables involved here, such as 这里有很多可能性出现 比如
[29:50] body position of both the suspect and the victim, 死者和凶手两个人不同的站位
[29:52] but those stab wounds coupled with this… 但是伴随这些刀伤的还有这个
[29:55] The blunt force injury to the back of the head 后脑遭受钝器打击所造成的伤口
[29:58] was in the occipital region. 就在在枕骨附近的区域
[29:59] And with someone Carver’s height, 而以卡夫这种身高
[30:01] the injury most likely would have been to the parietal area. 伤口最有可能出现在头顶骨区域
[30:05] Parietal? Impressive. 头顶骨 不错嘛
[30:08] And the blow to the back of the head was delivered… 而且后脑经受的一击是由
[30:10] by a solid, blunt object. 一个实心的钝器所造成的
[30:12] Maybe a large stone, at an upward angle. 或者是块大石头 由下往上
[30:15] And it caused only a hairline fracture. 而且只造成了发线性骨裂
[30:17] Someone as powerful as Carver 像卡夫这么强壮的人
[30:19] likely would have caved in her skull. 很有可能直接砸穿她的头骨
[30:49] Sid believes we’re looking for someone much smaller 希德认为我们要找的人要比卡夫身材更小
[30:53] and much less powerful than Carver. 也没有卡夫那么强壮
[30:54] Someone like Marcella Gomez. 是像玛塞拉·戈麦斯那样的人
[30:56] We’ve been through this before. 我们之前已经讨论过这件事了
[30:58] I need motive, and I need evidence. 我需要作案动机 我需要证据
[31:00] What reason would Marcella have to kill Roni Parker? 玛塞拉为什么要杀了罗妮·帕克
[31:03] I don’t think she did it, Boss. 我不认为是她杀的 头儿
[31:06] We got a match. 找到一个相匹配的
[31:23] All right, everyone. This is how it’s going to go. 好了 大伙 接下来就是这样的
[31:26] The bride and the father walk down the aisle. 首先新娘在父亲的陪伴下步入礼堂
[31:28] Music is playing. Very good. 放音乐 非常好
[31:31] That’s it. Now you deliver the bride. 就是这样 现在把新娘交给新郎
[31:35] And you’ll be asked, 然后你会被问到
[31:36] “Who gives this young woman…?” “是谁给予这位年轻的女性…”
[31:37] Father steps back, but does not sit down. 父亲退后一步 但是不要坐下
[31:51] Uncle Ted. 泰德叔叔
[31:53] Go to Julie, she’s going to need you. 去陪茱莉吧 她需要你
[31:56] Look, Jay, don’t… 听着 杰 不要
[31:56] No, please! Please. 不 不用 不用了
[32:15] I did it, Detective. 是我干的 警探
[32:17] I killed my mother. 我杀了我母亲
[32:42] Where did you get the knife? 那把刀是你从哪里弄来的
[32:48] Um, my Uncle Ted would stop by a couple times a year, 泰德叔叔以前每年都会来看我们几次
[32:51] usually on birthdays. 通常是在我们过生日的时候
[32:53] And sometimes he’d bring a gift. 有的时候他会带礼物给我
[32:55] He knew that I liked to carve things out of wood, 他知道我喜欢在木头上刻东西
[32:57] so he gave it to me. 所以他把那把刀送给了我
[32:59] Told me never to take it out of the house, 跟我说不准把刀带出去
[33:00] and I didn’t. 我也一直没有
[33:02] Until that night. 直到那天晚上
[33:03] Come on. 少来了
[33:05] Yeah, yeah. Whatever. 好吧 好吧 随便你
[33:16] Jay? What the hell are you doing?! 杰 你在搞什么鬼
[33:19] You little… 你这个小兔崽子
[33:40] Did your uncle help you dispose of the body? 你叔叔有帮你处理尸体吗
[33:42] No. 没有
[33:43] No, I did that all by myself. 没有 都是我一个人做的
[34:18] Why’d you decide to go and dig up your mother’s body? 那你为什么要回去把你母亲的尸体挖出来
[34:21] I was, uh, reading in the papers 我从报纸上看到
[34:23] that the city was planning on expanding 市政府计划在公园那个区域
[34:25] a bike path into that area of the park, 扩展自行车专用道
[34:28] and I was…I was just afraid that 而我 我很害怕
[34:32] they would uncover the body, 他们会发现尸体
[34:33] so I went there to move it. 所以我去那里打算把尸体移走
[34:38] So when you went to the park that first time, 那么当你第一次去公园的时候
[34:40] did you go there to kill your mother? 你就已经计划好要杀害你的母亲了吗
[34:41] I’m not going to lie to you, Detective. 我也不打算骗你 警探
[34:46] This is something that I thought about for a long time. 这一刻我已经想了很久了
[34:50] Yes, I did. 是的 我是这么打算的
[34:53] I planned it. 我做了周密的计划
[34:55] I went there to kill her. 于是我就去那里杀了她
[35:05] Thanks, Mac. 谢谢 麦克
[35:08] How’d you figure out it was him? 你怎么发现是他
[35:10] DNA on a piece of chewing gum found in your sister’s grave 你妹妹埋尸地点旁一块嚼过的口香糖上的DNA
[35:15] was a familial match to Jay. 与杰的有血缘关系
[35:17] To be honest, Ted, I thought 说实话 泰德 我本以为
[35:19] it would come back a match to you. 应该和你的相匹配
[35:21] Almost wish it did. 你巴不得是我
[35:25] When did you know? 你何时知道的
[35:27] He called me… 他当时给我电话…
[35:28] crying… couldn’t bring himself 泣不成声…几乎无法说清
[35:31] to tell me what he had done. And when I got home, 他究竟做了什么 等我回到家
[35:34] he was waiting on the stoop. 他缩在楼梯上等我
[35:36] And he told me he’d… he’d killed Roni. 他对我说…他杀了罗妮
[35:41] He wanted to… turn himself in… to me. 他想要…向我…自首
[35:44] Look at your face. All right, come on. 看看你的脸 好了 来
[35:47] Get upstairs. 上楼
[35:51] I took him inside. Got him cleaned up. 我带他进门 给他洗干净
[35:56] But why, Jay? 为什么呢 杰
[35:58] Why would a 14-year-old boy want to kill his mother? 为什么一个十四岁的孩子想杀死他的母亲呢
[36:01] Why? 你问为什么
[36:05] I’ll show you why. 我给你看看答案
[36:14] Oh, dear Lord! 我的天啊
[36:46] My God, Jay! 我的天啊 杰
[36:49] God! Jay! Jay! 天啊 杰 杰
[36:52] It’s all right. 没事了
[36:53] It’s okay. Come on. Sit down. 好了 来 坐下
[36:56] I’m so sorry that had to happen to you. 我对于发生在你身上的惨剧深表遗憾
[36:58] It’s okay. 没关系
[37:02] I know it sounds crazy, but I sort of got used to it. 也许听来有些疯狂 但我其实已经习惯了
[37:04] Did she do the same thing to your brother and sister? 她也这样对待你的弟弟妹妹吗
[37:08] For a long time, it was just me. 很长一段时间 都只有我
[37:10] But then they started getting older, 但随着他们慢慢长大
[37:12] and I would come home from school, and I would see the… 我放学回家却发现
[37:16] I would see the welts, and the burns and the bruises 我看到他们身上各种鞭伤烧伤擦伤
[37:20] on their bodies. I thought the only chance 我想唯一能结束这一切的
[37:23] they had to make it stop was me. 只有我
[37:26] Because there was nobody else there to protect them. 因为再没有别人能保护他们
[37:30] I didn’t see any other way out. 我想不到别的出路
[37:33] I was really afraid that one day she would kill us. 我真的很害怕有天她会杀掉我们
[37:40] We had nobody. 我们无依无靠
[37:50] I knew what a monster she was, 我知道她简直不是人
[37:52] what those kids were living with. 孩子们生活在水深火热中
[37:55] I should have been there. 我应该保护他们的
[37:56] There’s no use looking back. You can’t change what is. 后悔没有用 你无法改变过去
[37:59] Mac, I put that knife in Jay’s hand. 麦克 是我把刀子给了杰
[38:01] It was just sitting up in my locker. 刀子原本锁在我的柜子里
[38:03] He liked to carve things. 他喜欢雕刻
[38:05] That knife didn’t stab your sister, Jay did. 不是刀子杀了你妹妹 是杰
[38:08] If it wasn’t that knife, it would have been another. 如果不是那把刀 他也会用别的凶器
[38:11] None of this had to happen. 这一切都不该发生
[38:12] I could have stopped it. 我应该能够阻止这一切的
[38:14] You did. 你做到了
[38:16] Taking those kids in, adopting them. 你把孩子们带回家 收养他们
[38:20] You turned their life around. 你改变了他们的人生
[38:35] I just wish it hadn’t been this hard to get there. 我只是希望事情不用这么艰难就能圆满
[38:43] One thing I… don’t understand. 有件事我…我不明白
[38:48] Your connection to Marcella. 你怎么和玛塞拉联系上的
[38:51] I was walking my foot post at a midnight tour, 有天午夜 我正在巡街
[38:53] and she was sitting there on the curb, 她坐在路边
[38:55] in the rain, crying… talking about killing herself, 冒雨痛哭 说要自杀
[38:57] to get away from Barrett. 好摆脱巴瑞特
[38:59] Even too terrified to file a complaint. 她太害怕 都不敢投诉
[39:04] Well, I get why you’d give her Roni’s identity 我明白 你把罗妮的身份给了她
[39:06] as a way to escape, but… 是为了让她逃离原本的生活 但…
[39:09] why would you give her your gun? 为什么把枪也给了她呢
[39:14] Later that night, I had a little chat with Barrett. 因为当晚 我和巴瑞特谈了谈
[39:17] He was one of those guys, Mac, 麦克 他是那种…
[39:19] you know, the kind that scares the hell out of you. 能把你吓破胆的人
[39:21] And I knew… if he found her he’d kill her. 我知道 万一他发现她 一定会杀了她
[39:28] You were right. 你没错
[39:33] I have to live the rest of my life 但我的余生
[39:35] knowing that he used my gun to do it. 都会记得他用我的枪杀了她
[39:42] I keep waiting. 我一直在等
[39:45] For what? 等什么
[39:48] For the sadness to come. 等待内心的悲伤到来
[39:51] For the day that I feel guilty for what I did. 等待有一天我会为我所做感到后悔
[39:54] If I’d known then what I know now, 如果当初我能像今天一样懂事
[39:56] I never would have done it, but… 我决不会那样做 但…
[40:02] I’m not sorry for it. 我从不后悔
[40:08] The world is a better place without my… 这个世界会更美好 只要没有我的…
[40:13] …without her. 没有她
[40:33] Quite a case! 真是沉重的案子
[40:35] Kind of sad to see 像泰德·卡夫这样人要如此收场
[40:37] a guy like Ted Carver go out like this. 确实有点悲哀
[40:39] He was one hell of a cop in his day. 他是他那时代杰出警员的代表
[40:42] Well, there could be worse. 本来可能会更糟
[40:44] He could have been arrested, 他有可能被捕
[40:46] or charged criminally. 或是被指控协助谋杀
[40:47] The department was his life. 警局就是他的生命
[40:49] Being fired and stripped of his pension’s far worse 被开除 取消退休金 对他而言
[40:53] than any charges the DA could file. 是地方检察官最严厉的惩罚
[40:55] They made the right decision. 他们做出了正确决定
[40:57] You must be one hell of a poker player. 你肯定是个扑克高手
[41:02] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[41:03] Come on, Mac! 得了 麦克
[41:06] “They made the right decision”? “他们做出了正确决定”
[41:07] I just got back from the DA’s office, 我刚从地方检察官那儿回来
[41:09] where we were meeting about Jay’s case. 我过去讨论杰的案子
[41:11] You know, one of my greatest assets 你知道我这人最大的优势
[41:14] is my Southern charm. 就是我的”南部风情”
[41:15] Folks around here don’t quite know what to do with that. 这里的伙计们不太懂得如何对付我
[41:18] They open up. They tell me things. 所以他们敞开心扉 跟我说了点儿事
[41:21] Things like you going over there 比如你到检察官那儿
[41:24] and persuading them not to charge Carver criminally. 劝说他们不要控告卡夫犯罪
[41:27] All I said was, “Ted Carver’s not a perfect man, 我只是说 “泰德·卡夫并不完美
[41:30] “he’s made some mistakes in his life, “他的一生中犯过错误
[41:32] “but that’s no reason to erase all the good he’s done.” “但并不能因此抹杀他所做出的杰出贡献”
[41:36] What about Jay? Where do you stand on that? 杰呢 你对杰的事情怎么看
[41:40] I understand why he killed her– he was just a kid. 我能理解他为什么杀害她 他还是个孩子
[41:43] And Roni was pure evil. 罗妮却如同魔鬼
[41:47] But he planned it. 但他预先谋划
[41:48] And I-I’m not sure… 我…我不确定…
[41:52] how to justify premeditated murder. 如何给这宗预谋谋杀案定性
[41:54] Well, after interviewing all the kids, 我们对三个孩子进行询问
[41:56] and corroborating all the stories 确认口供一致
[41:57] and all the old injuries, 并对旧伤进行验伤
[41:58] the DA has no interest in taking Jay to trial. 地方检察官决定不对杰进行公开审判
[42:02] He’ll agree to a plea of manslaughter, with no jail time. 他也同意过失杀人的抗辩 不用去监狱
[42:07] What do you think about that? 你怎么看
[42:10] It’s not important what I think. 重要的不是我怎么看
[42:14] What’s important 重要的是
[42:15] is that Ted Carver took a horrible set of circumstances 泰德·卡夫把悲惨的生活环境
[42:19] and turned it into something… special. 变得十分…难以形容
犯罪现场调查·纽约篇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第7季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第7季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme