时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:12] | Bark. | 那是树皮 |
[02:14] | Workers found her under a tree in central park. | 中央公园的工作人员在一棵树下发现她的 |
[02:20] | When I first got to the scene, | 我最早到达现场的时候 |
[02:22] | I thought she might still be alive. | 一度以为她还活着 |
[02:24] | It’s the gaze in her eyes. | 她在定睛凝视着什么 |
[02:27] | No ID, no coat. | 没有身份信息 也没穿外套 |
[02:28] | She looked frozen stiff. | 她看上去像被冻僵了 |
[02:30] | Well, not frozen. | 倒不是冻僵 |
[02:31] | This is the most shocking position | 这是我见过的 |
[02:32] | I’ve ever seen in rigor. | 最恐惧的尸殭姿态 |
[02:33] | Unofficially, | 按照我的理解 |
[02:34] | It looks like our Jane Doe was scared to death. | 这位无名氏小姐是惊吓致死 |
[04:08] | Our Jane Doe broke a heel, | 这位无名氏小姐折断了一只鞋跟 |
[04:09] | which is consistent with the layout photos | 这与现场照片还有 |
[04:11] | and sid’s initial findings in autopsy. | 希德的初步尸检结果相一致 |
[04:13] | These sporadic movement patterns suggest she was | 这些凌乱的脚步显示 |
[04:16] | either lost or confused. | 她当时要么是迷路了 要么是神志不清 |
[04:31] | Hey, I tracked down the shoe prints | 我拿到了 |
[04:34] | of the park workers who found our vic | 发现死者的园区工作人员和 |
[04:36] | And the EMTs who were on the scene. | 现场急救人员的鞋印样本 |
[04:38] | Great. | 太好了 |
[04:39] | Why don’t we fan out | 不如我们分头行动 |
[04:39] | and start eliminating shoe prints. | 排除这些鞋印 |
[04:41] | See if we can id our victim’s attacker. | 看能不能确认凶手的身份 |
[04:43] | Yep. | 好啊 |
[05:30] | No other prints to suggest she was being followed. | 没有鞋印显示她被尾随 |
[05:32] | No. If this was a chase or a blitz attack, | 确实 如果是尾随袭击或者突然袭击 |
[05:34] | there’s be signs of a struggle somewhere here. | 这附近应该会有挣扎的痕迹 |
[05:36] | – I don’t see it. – Nope. | -我没发现 -是没有 |
[05:38] | So what or who was she running from? | 那到底她在逃离什么东西或者谁的追逐呢 |
[05:42] | Ghosts? | 幽灵吗 |
[05:44] | Dr. Sheldon Hawkes, | 谢尔顿·霍克医生 |
[05:45] | did I just hear you say ghosts? | 幽灵二字真的出自你口吗 |
[05:47] | You did. Want to know why? | 你没听错 知道为什么吗 |
[05:49] | ‘Cause that’s what he said… ghosts. | 因为他的的确确说了 幽灵 |
[05:51] | A lot of New Yorkers believe this part of the park | 许多纽约人相信中央公园里 |
[05:53] | is haunted. | 这块地方闹鬼 |
[05:54] | The lake just over there… | 就拿那边那个湖来说 |
[05:55] | for years rumor has it, | 一直有流言说 |
[05:57] | two women have been seen | 有人看见两个少妇 |
[05:58] | skating figure eigs at night. | 晚上在湖上练花样滑冰 |
[06:00] | Rosetta | 是罗塞塔 |
[06:01] | and Janet… sisters, | 和珍妮特姐妹俩 |
[06:02] | Died in the 1800s. | 她们俩早在19世纪就去世了 |
[06:03] | Apparently they just glide above the ice. | 据说她们在冰面上轻舞飞扬 |
[06:06] | If you get too close, they disappear. | 但当你走近 她们就消失不见了 |
[06:08] | – Shut up. – Yeah. | -拉倒吧 -是真的 |
[06:09] | And then there was that real estate guy | 然后就有一名地产商 |
[06:10] | that got gutted by the river just east of here. | 在湖的东边被剖腹了 |
[06:12] | Oh, and Belvedere Castle. | 还有望景城堡的故事 |
[06:14] | Tons of people have heard | 无数人都听到过 |
[06:15] | disembodied voices. | 那种空灵的声音 |
[06:16] | Dispatch gets calls all the time. | 巡警经常能接到此类报警 |
[06:19] | It’s teenagers, doing the nasty. | 那是小孩子恶作剧吧 |
[06:21] | Go ahead, poke fun. | 随便你 尽情嘲笑我吧 |
[06:22] | But this area where we are right now, | 但就咱们现在所处的这块地方 |
[06:24] | some of the volunteers in the emergency medical unit | 一些紧急医疗队的志愿者们 |
[06:26] | won’t even ride in here. They send me. | 打死都不愿意踏足一步 他们老是派我来 |
[06:30] | I got to be honest… | 说实话 |
[06:30] | there have been times when I felt something. | 有好几次我都感觉到了些什么 |
[06:33] | A presence? | 鬼魂吗 |
[06:34] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:35] | Doc, come on. | 医生 得了吧 |
[06:37] | You can’t tell me that in your well-educated, | 你就不能用你那受过良好教育的 |
[06:40] | scientific mind, you don’t have | 科学理性思维 |
[06:42] | an explanation for paranormal activity? | 给超自然现象找个解释吗 |
[06:44] | Okay, one night | 好吧 有一天晚上 |
[06:46] | I heard a woman screaming. | 我听到了一位女士的尖叫声 |
[06:47] | I get off my bike, I run towards the sound. | 我跳下自行车 朝发出声音的地方跑去 |
[06:50] | The screams get louder and louder, | 尖叫声越来越大 |
[06:51] | but when I get to where she should have been, nothing. | 但我赶到的时候 却什么都没有 |
[06:54] | Nobody. | 根本没人 |
[06:55] | – What do you think it was? – I don’t know. | -你觉得是怎么回事 -我不知道 |
[06:57] | I have no rational explanation for what happened that night. | 对于那晚的事我无法给出合理解释 |
[07:00] | Now, could have been my mind playing tricks on me | 有可能是我出现幻觉了 |
[07:03] | or maybe it was the sound bouncing off the trees, | 抑或是树木婆娑作响 |
[07:05] | but I felt something weird here. | 但我总是感觉这里不对头 |
[07:08] | And judging by the looks of these shoe prints, | 而且从这些鞋印来判断 |
[07:09] | maybe our Jane Doe felt something, too. | 也许受害人也感觉到什么了吧 |
[07:16] | Petechial hemorrhaging consistent with suffocation. | 有出血瘀点 与窒息的状况一致 |
[07:18] | But I haven’t figured out the exact COD as of yet. | 但我目前仍然不能给出确切死因 |
[07:22] | The external examination revealed nothing remarkable. | 尸体外部检查没有发现异常 |
[07:25] | There’s no ligature | 没有绳子的勒痕 |
[07:26] | or strangulation marks. | 也没有手扼的印记 |
[07:28] | Even more strange, X-rays showed her hyoid bone, | 更奇怪的是 X光片显示她的舌骨 |
[07:31] | windpipe and larynx to be perfectly intact. | 气管和喉咙都完好无损 |
[07:38] | Mild cyanosis. | 嘴唇轻度发绀[紫色] |
[07:41] | On her hands as well. | 手指也是 |
[07:45] | It would also imply suffocation. | 这种现象说明应该是窒息而死 |
[07:47] | I found no fibers in her nose or mouth. | 在她的鼻腔和嘴里都没有发现纤维物质 |
[07:49] | No contusions on her lips, | 她嘴唇上也没有挫伤 |
[07:50] | so no evidence of smothering. | 所以也没有证据表明是被闷死的 |
[07:53] | I suspect this abrasion | 我怀疑这处擦伤 |
[07:57] | could be pre-mortem. | 是死者生前留下的 |
[07:59] | It’s more a rash than a bruise. | 这更像是皮疹 而不是擦伤 |
[08:02] | It’s consistent with friction | 与皮肤纹理相一致 |
[08:03] | against a solid surface. | 表面有硬化 |
[08:06] | Other than that, | 除了这个 |
[08:07] | there are no other injuries | 就再没有其他伤痕 |
[08:09] | that can point to foul play or cause of death. | 指向有暴力行为存在或者致死原因 |
[08:13] | There was one thing | 还有一件事情 |
[08:15] | that was particularly odd. | 相当奇怪 |
[08:16] | She wore black undergarments with a white dress | 她在白裙子下面穿了黑色内衣 |
[08:19] | that looked about two sizes too big. | 裙子起码大她本人两号 |
[08:23] | Also her shoes were white. | 而且鞋也是白色的 |
[08:26] | Well, the whole outfit was just odd. | 这一身装扮都很奇怪 |
[08:30] | It was as if someone else had dressed her. | 像是被某人精心打扮了一样 |
[09:11] | Adam wasn’t able to tell me what the stain is. | 亚当还没告诉我这些污渍是什么东西 |
[09:13] | He’s still waiting on the SEM results. | 仍然在等待扫描电子显微镜的扫描结果 |
[09:14] | But the shape of it intrigued me | 但污渍的形状让我灵机一动 |
[09:17] | so I decided to play out a theory. | 所以我决定实践一下 |
[09:21] | The pattern on the dress was caused | 裙子上的污渍形状是 |
[09:22] | by this action. | 由于这个动作而留下来 |
[09:24] | An attacker grabbed her from behind. | 袭击者从背后抓住了她 |
[09:27] | No! No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[09:31] | A real person, not a ghost. | 是活生生的人 不是幽灵 |
[09:33] | But I can’t determine | 但我不能肯定 |
[09:34] | if it happened in the park where she died. | 这个污渍是不是在公园内留下的 |
[09:36] | There’s nothing to indicate | 也没有证据表明 |
[09:37] | that it didn’t. | 不是在公园内留下的 |
[09:39] | The evidence could still be out there. | 证据应该还在某处 |
[09:44] | We’ve got to expand our search | 我们得要扩大搜索范围 |
[09:45] | and get to it before the rain does. | 力争在下雨之前找到证据 |
[09:55] | Start at the perimeter | 从外围开始 |
[09:57] | and walk out from there. | 从那边出去 |
[10:12] | Aw, that better not be poison ivy. | 那最好别是毒常春藤 |
[10:15] | I’d laugh my ass off. | 你太逗了 |
[10:20] | Do you believe this? | 你会相信吗 |
[10:21] | In the middle of manhattan, we got to deal with coyotes? | 在曼哈顿市中心 咱们还得对付土狼 |
[10:24] | What is that all about? | 这到底是什么情况啊 |
[10:25] | They’ve been attacking people | 这些土狼光天化日之下 |
[10:26] | in broad daylight, too. | 都敢攻击人 |
[10:29] | Between them and the spiders. | 咱们目前被夹在土狼和毒蜘蛛中间 |
[10:31] | – Are you afraid of spiders? – Hey, bud, | -你害怕蜘蛛吗 -老兄 |
[10:34] | Northern black widow spider, the female’s poison… | 那种北美黑寡妇蜘蛛 其雌性的毒液 |
[10:36] | lay you out in two minutes. | 两分钟内就送你上西天 |
[10:40] | You scaredy-cat. | 你个胆小鬼 |
[10:41] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[10:44] | That could be the cause of her death. | 有可能黑寡妇就是她的死因 |
[10:47] | You’re a science guy now. | 现在又成专家了 |
[10:49] | Black widow bite would cause vomiting, | 被黑寡妇咬伤会导致呕吐 |
[10:52] | chest pain, maybe some bad muscle cramps, | 胸痛 还可能会导致严重的肌肉痉挛 |
[10:53] | but it’s rarely fatal. | 但很少致命 |
[10:55] | Besides, our girl died of suffocation. | 而且 咱们的死者是窒息死亡 |
[10:58] | Not a little itty-bitty scary spider. | 一个小小的蜘蛛是搞不定她的 |
[11:01] | Just bag the evidence. | 好好收集你的证据吧 |
[11:17] | We got broken branches over here. | 我们在这里发现了折断的树枝 |
[11:21] | I’ve got women’s footprints here. | 我在这里发现了女性的脚印 |
[11:23] | Looks like the same pattern | 看起来和我们的无名女尸 |
[11:25] | of our Jane Doe before she broke her heel. | 高跟鞋坏掉之前的脚印一样 |
[11:30] | You know, I saw a ghost once. | 我曾经见过一次幽灵 |
[11:31] | I was visiting a friend in the hospital, | 那是我去医院看望一个朋友 |
[11:34] | and I was reading to her | 我读书给她听 |
[11:35] | and I looked up and there he was. | 当我抬起头的时候 就看到了幽灵 |
[11:37] | I didn’t say that I believed in ghosts. | 我并没有说我相信有幽灵 |
[11:41] | I said I could not prove that they don’t exist. | 我只是说我不能证明他们不存在 |
[11:44] | I’m being totally serious. | 我是认真的 |
[11:46] | He was wearing a white coat, and he wasn’t scary. | 他穿着白色的外套 但是他没那么吓人 |
[11:49] | He had this energy that was really kind of soothing. | 他给人一种很慰藉的感觉 |
[11:51] | And I watched him put his hand on her arm. | 我看着他把自己的手放在她的手臂上 |
[11:54] | And then he just… vanished. | 然后突然就那么消失了 |
[11:57] | And later she told me | 之后她告诉我 |
[11:59] | that her dad had died a few years before | 她的父亲几年前去世 |
[12:01] | and he was a doctor… | 而且还是个医生 |
[12:03] | …and she described the man that I saw. | 然后她描述的人跟我看到的是同一个人 |
[12:06] | So you think there are other forces at play here? | 所以你认为这里还有其他的力量在作怪 |
[12:09] | Hell, no. | 当然不 |
[12:10] | Only the living and breathing actually commit murder. | 只有活生生的人才会杀人 |
[12:14] | She definitely came through here. | 她肯定来过这 |
[12:57] | Everything all right? | 没事吧 |
[12:59] | Yeah, I’m good. | 没事 我很好 |
[13:05] | Get it together. | 集中精神 |
[13:18] | Someone’s out there. | 那里有人 |
[13:22] | I didn’t hear you. Mac? | 你说什么 麦克 |
[13:29] | Mac? | 麦克 |
[13:50] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[15:36] | I’d say our suspect is about five-nine. | 我觉得嫌疑人大约有一米七五 |
[15:39] | You weren’t able to see his face? | 你没看清他的脸吗 |
[15:41] | No, it was too dark. | 没有 天太黑了 |
[15:42] | He was wearing a sweatshirt | 他穿的是一件带帽运动衫 |
[15:43] | with a hood over his head. | 帽子戴在头上 |
[15:44] | All I got is male, medium build. | 我所看到的就是男性 中等身材 |
[15:47] | We’re checking surveillance cameras | 我们会检查一下搜查范围 |
[15:48] | from buildings around the perimeter. | 附近大楼的监控录像 |
[15:49] | Maybe they’ll come up with footage of our guy | 或许摄像头拍到了我们要找的人 |
[15:52] | running out of the park. | 从公园里跑出来 |
[15:53] | Mounted unis came through here about an hour and half ago | 山上的巡警大概一个半小时之前来过这 |
[15:57] | and saw nothing out of the ordinary. | 并没有发现什么异常 |
[15:58] | So what are we thinking? | 那么大家怎么看 |
[16:00] | Is this vic connected to our Jane Doe case? | 这个死者跟我们的无名女尸有关系吗 |
[16:02] | The murders are in the same general area. | 两起谋杀案都发生在同一个区域 |
[16:04] | That’s where the connection ends | 但其中联系也就仅此而已 |
[16:05] | because these women are are just too different. | 因为这两位女性特征完全不一样 |
[16:07] | One’s brunette, the other’s blonde, | 一个是深色头发 而另一个是金发 |
[16:09] | one’s buried, one’s not, | 一个是被埋 而另一个却没有 |
[16:10] | one’s in her 30s, the other, 20s. | 一个大概三十岁左右 而另一个二十岁左右 |
[16:12] | But they are both women. | 但是她们都是女性 |
[16:14] | This victim looks like she’s been dead for at least two weeks. | 死者看起来 至少已经死了两个星期了 |
[16:17] | That’s a long time to wait to bury a corpse. | 怎么等了这么久才来掩埋尸体 |
[16:19] | I don’t think that’s what he was doing here, Jo. | 我不认为嫌疑人来这是埋尸体的 乔 |
[16:23] | I think he was digging her up. | 我想他是来把她挖出来的 |
[17:43] | You look like have as much as I do. | 你看起来跟我一样 |
[17:46] | Nothing. | 一无所获啊 |
[17:47] | 21 grams. | 二十一克 |
[17:48] | 21 grams… | 二十一克 |
[17:52] | The body weight reported to be lost at the moment of death. | 正好是人死之后尸体体重减轻的重量 |
[17:55] | The weight of the human soul. | 人类灵魂的重量 |
[17:57] | That study was dismissed for lack of scientific proof. | 那个研究由于缺乏科学证据已经撤销了 |
[18:01] | And however much a soul weighs, | 然而相较于灵魂到底多重 |
[18:02] | I’m more concerned about how it plays out in the living. | 我更关注它对活人起到的作用 |
[18:05] | Where it goes after that | 但当人死之后 灵魂去哪了 |
[18:06] | is strictly personal. | 那就是死者的事了 |
[18:07] | Oh, yeah? How many times you looked | 是吗 你去中央公园的时候 |
[18:09] | for those two sisters in the lake in Central Park? | 有多少次在寻找那湖上的两姐妹 |
[18:12] | Every time I go there. | 每次去都会找 |
[18:15] | I don’t know about you, | 我不知道你们怎么想的 |
[18:16] | but I need a promotion because I work way too hard | 但是我要升职 因为我工作很认真 |
[18:19] | and I’m brilliant. | 而且我很聪明 |
[18:21] | – Just give us the facts, Adam. – Sulfur. | -赶紧说正事吧 亚当 -硫磺 |
[18:24] | Sulfur… | 硫磺 |
[18:25] | The mystery yellow substance on our Jane Doe’s dress. | 在无名女尸身上发现的可疑黄色物质 |
[18:28] | But that sulfur was over the soil and leaf trace | 但是相较于泥土和树叶 我很难把硫磺 |
[18:30] | that I can connect to the park. | 和公园联系在一起 |
[18:32] | Where in the park can you run into sulfur? | 公园哪个地方会有硫磺 |
[18:33] | I know a few places. | 我知道几个地方 |
[18:36] | Volunteering nights in the parks medical unit, | 在公园当夜间医疗志愿者的时候 |
[18:37] | you get to know where the crazies hang out. | 你就会知道疯子们都在哪里聚集 |
[18:47] | I knew it… | 我就知道 |
[18:48] | The safety helmet, the medical bag. | 你的安全帽 你的医疗箱 |
[18:50] | I would’ve never pegged you for a cop. | 但是我从没想过你会是个警察 |
[18:52] | Have a seat. | 坐吧 |
[18:54] | Meet Sully, | 这是萨利 |
[18:56] | the Ken Burns of the supernatural world. | 灵异世界里的肯·伯恩斯 |
[18:58] | I’m a legitimate filmmaker. | 我是个合法的电影人 |
[19:00] | I document the appearance of apparitions in the park. | 我主要拍摄公园里出现的一些幻影 |
[19:05] | We spoke to park gardeners, maintenance workers, | 我们跟公园的园丁 维修工 |
[19:07] | anybody who could have worked with the stuff. | 任何能够做那些事的人都聊过 |
[19:09] | You bring us a ghostbuster? | 你带了捉鬼的东西吗 |
[19:11] | What stuff? Why am I here? | 什么东西 我为什么到这来 |
[19:13] | You use sulfur, right, Sully? | 你用的是硫磺 对吧 萨利 |
[19:15] | To form a protective circle | 是为了在十分活跃的区域内 |
[19:18] | in an area of high activity, yes. | 形成一个保护圈 没错 |
[19:20] | And you disturbed it when you dragged me in here. | 你把我拽进来的时候把那个保护圈都破坏了 |
[19:22] | Which means a spirit could follow any one of us home! | 也就是说会有鬼魂跟着我们中的任何一人回家 |
[19:30] | You could put some sea salt around the perimeter… | 你可以放一些海盐在周围 |
[19:33] | per-perimeter of your home. | 在你家的周…周围 |
[19:35] | – But it’s not a guaranteed deterrent. – Okay. | -但是不保证一定有震慑力 -好的 |
[19:37] | A female body was found in the park two nights ago. | 两天前 我们在公园里发现了一名女尸 |
[19:40] | How interesting would it be | 如果我们在女尸的衣服上 |
[19:41] | if the sulfur we found | 找到的硫磺刚好跟你 |
[19:42] | on her dress was a match to your protective fairy dust? | 用来做保护圈的硫磺一致的话 岂不很有趣 |
[19:45] | Am I under arrest? | 我是被捕了吗 |
[19:47] | Sheldon, what’s going on here? | 谢尔顿 到底怎么回事 |
[19:49] | Your latest film about the spirits on North Brother Island | 你最近的一部关于北方兄弟岛上的幽灵电影 |
[19:52] | didn’t fill too many seats, did it, Sully? | 好像不太卖座啊 是吗 萨利 |
[19:54] | But if someone was | 但是如果有人 |
[19:55] | mysteriously killed in a haunted part of Central Park | 在中央公园老闹鬼的地方神秘遇害 |
[19:57] | by an unknown perpetrator | 还是被不明的肇事者所杀 |
[19:59] | like a ghost, then this next one… | 比如鬼 那么接下来 |
[20:00] | Are you suggesting that I killed someone to promote my film? | 你是在暗示说我为了宣传我的电影而杀了某人吗 |
[20:03] | Not “someone.” | 不是某人 |
[20:04] | A young woman in her 20s. | 是一个二十岁左右的年轻女性 |
[20:06] | Listen, I’m smart. I’m really smart, | 听着 我非常聪明 我真的非常聪明 |
[20:09] | but even if I wasn’t, | 但是就算我不聪明 |
[20:10] | I have enough science backing me up, | 我依然有足够的证据来证实我的说法 |
[20:13] | it’s not gonna be that hard to prove that | 其实想要证明女尸衣服背后的 |
[20:15] | the sulfur handprint on the back of her dress came from you. | 硫磺手印来自于你并没有那么困难 |
[20:17] | Are you talking about that girl in the white dress? | 你是说那个穿着白衣服的女孩吗 |
[20:20] | The one you grabbed. | 那个你抓住的女孩 |
[20:21] | No, I was trying to help her. | 不 我只是想帮助她 |
[20:23] | At first I thought she was a park spirit, you know? | 开始的时候我还以为她是公园里的幽灵 |
[20:26] | Then boom, she bangs right into me. | 但是 突然一下 她撞到我 |
[20:27] | She slammed into you? | 她撞上你了 |
[20:29] | That’s how I knew she was a human form. | 所以我才知道她是人不是鬼 |
[20:31] | I could see she was in trouble. | 我看得出来她有麻烦 |
[20:32] | I tried to help her, | 我想帮助她的 |
[20:33] | But she was in a panic and ran away. | 但是她非常惊慌 然后就跑开了 |
[20:35] | And we should believe you why? | 我们凭什么相信你 |
[20:37] | I was filming all night. | 那天晚上我一直在拍摄 |
[20:39] | I captured every second of it. | 我拍下了当时的每一秒 |
[20:41] | We’re going to need a sneak preview of your movie. | 那我们要提前领略你的电影了 |
[20:45] | This is your victim buried in the park. | 这个是埋在公园里的死者 |
[20:47] | Given her organs’ state of decay, | 按照她身体器官的腐烂情况来看 |
[20:50] | I’d posit her date of death to be 1995. | 我断定她应该死于一九九五年 |
[20:53] | What? 15 years ago? | 什么 十五年前 |
[20:55] | Is that how long she’s been in the ground? | 她在那期间一直被埋在地下吗 |
[20:57] | I believe so. Exterior decay was somehow delayed. | 我觉得是 因为外部的腐烂程度比较迟缓 |
[21:02] | Salt… | 盐 |
[21:05] | That white crystalline material | 你在现场发现的 |
[21:06] | you found at the scene was salt. | 白色晶体物质是盐 |
[21:08] | The park places these salt domes near walkways | 冬天的时候 公园会在人行道 |
[21:11] | and high-traffic areas during the winter months. | 和交通繁忙区域铺撒盐丘 |
[21:13] | It could’ve leeched into the soil in high enough | 这些盐可能渗入到泥土中 造成泥土 |
[21:15] | concentrations… salt’s an excellent preservative. | 盐度升高 盐是很好的防腐剂 |
[21:17] | That would explain 15 years | 于是使一具被掩埋十五年的死尸 |
[21:18] | of death looking like two weeks. | 看上去跟刚过世两周一样 |
[21:20] | So someone came back to dig her up after all that time? | 过了这么久以后突然有人回来挖她的尸体 |
[21:23] | Who would do that? | 谁会干这种事 |
[21:25] | Someone crazy enough to kill her in the first place? | 一开始杀了她的那个疯子吗 |
[21:28] | Perpetrators return to the scene after a day, a month, | 凶手会在一天后 一个月后 或几年后 |
[21:30] | maybe a few years, but 15? | 重回犯罪现场 但是十五年也太长了吧 |
[21:32] | Whatever his reason, | 不管他为什么这么做 |
[21:33] | you think the same guy killed our Jane Doe? | 你认为我们的无名女尸也是他杀的吗 |
[21:36] | Your second victim suffered massive blunt force trauma | 你的第二个被害人头骨背面有 |
[21:38] | to the back of the skull. | 严重的钝器伤害 |
[21:39] | And that’s cause of death? | 那就是死因吗 |
[21:41] | Or it could have been the stabbing. | 死因也可能是刀伤 |
[21:43] | It’s consistent with her clothing | 这跟我们在现场对她的衣服 |
[21:45] | we examined at the scene. | 所做出的检验结果相吻合 |
[21:46] | Our first vic died of suffocation, though, right? | 但我们的第一个被害人是窒息死亡的 对吧 |
[21:47] | Right, no visible injuries. Unlike your second victim | 没错 没有明显伤痕 不像第二个被害人 |
[21:51] | who was clearly stabbed and bludgeoned. | 很明显受到了刀伤和重击 |
[21:53] | Up close and personal. | 近距离伤害 显然是个人恩怨 |
[21:54] | Indeed. | 没错 |
[21:58] | So the only thing our two vics have in common | 所以这两个被害人的唯一相同点 |
[22:00] | is they were both found in the park. | 就是他们都是在公园里被发现的 |
[22:03] | Two separate cases, totally unconnected. | 两个独立的案件 完全不相关 |
[22:06] | And both killers still out there. | 而且两个案子的凶手都还在逃 |
[22:09] | “Paranormal” simply means “beyond normal”. | “灵异”就是指”超出正常范畴的东西” |
[22:13] | But there is no finite manifestation for “normal”. | 但是什么又是”自然范畴”呢 |
[22:17] | So fear is an irrelevancy, | 所以与恐惧无关 |
[22:19] | a kind of egocentric contrivance. | 那只是一种人内心的产物 |
[22:21] | A paranormal entity is no less natural than a tree. | 灵魂体就跟树木 或者是石头 |
[22:27] | Or a rock. | 一样自然 |
[22:29] | All right, folks. | 好了 伙计们 |
[22:30] | We’re here to meet others. | 我们这就来会会他们 |
[22:33] | Okay? I hesitate to even use the word “ghost”, because… | 好吗 我不想称他们为”鬼” 因为 |
[22:40] | You’re real! | 你是活人 |
[22:41] | She’s real! | 她是活人 |
[22:44] | Wait! hold on! | 等等 等一下 |
[22:45] | Freeze it here. | 在这里定格 |
[22:46] | This is the direction Jane was coming from. | 无名氏就是从这个方向跑出来的 |
[22:48] | Can we see more details of that part of the park? | 能不能看一下公园里这部分的细节 |
[22:50] | Just one second. | 稍等一下 |
[22:52] | All right, it looks like she came through | 好的 看来她是从 |
[22:55] | the 72nd street entrance. | 七十二街的入口进公园的 |
[22:56] | Keep rolling the footage. | 继续放录像 |
[22:58] | Wait, hold on! | 等等 等一下 |
[22:59] | Can I talk to you? | 能跟你谈谈吗 |
[23:00] | No! No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[23:02] | All right, so this guy just kept taping all night long, | 好吧 这家伙整晚就这么一直拍 |
[23:05] | no pauses, no cuts? | 没停过也没剪辑过吗 |
[23:06] | The footage came directly from the camera’s flash drive. | 这个视频是直接从摄影机的闪存里获取的 |
[23:08] | The video file is clean, | 视频文件没动过手脚 |
[23:09] | no change in his location, | 他的位置没变化 |
[23:10] | clock was continuous. | 时间也是连续的 |
[23:12] | All right, so our paranormal auteur’s telling the truth. | 好吧 我们这位业余拍鬼片的家伙没撒谎 |
[23:14] | Who killed our Jane Doe? | 到底是杀了我们的无名女被害人呢 |
[23:16] | I don’t know who, but I can tell you how. | 我不知道是谁 但是我知道作案手法 |
[23:19] | Nitrous Oxide poisoning. | 一氧化二氮中毒 |
[23:21] | Laughing gas? | 笑气中毒吗 |
[23:23] | Well, its effects were exacerbated | 她体内的抗抑郁药 |
[23:24] | by antidepressants in her system. | 增强了一氧化二氮的效果 |
[23:26] | The N2O ultimately suffocated her. | 最终使她窒息而死 |
[23:29] | In the meantime, she could have | 与此同时 她可能产生了 |
[23:30] | suffered traumatic hallucinations, | 恐怖的幻觉 |
[23:31] | thinking she was being chased by | 以为自己被某个我们无法想象的 |
[23:32] | something much scarier than we can imagine. | 恐怖东西追着 |
[23:35] | Would explain the look of terror in her eyes. | 怪不得她的眼神充满了恐惧 |
[23:37] | Well, given the presence of Nitrous, | 因为她是氮化合物中毒 |
[23:38] | I thought it prudent to look for recent dental work. | 所以我就想看一下她近期有没有补过牙 |
[23:40] | But when I took the body out of cold storage, | 但是当我把尸体从冷柜中取出来时 |
[23:43] | I found something I think I should show you. | 我发现了些东西 觉得应该给你们看看 |
[23:54] | The fridge temperatures brought out the bruises. | 冷柜的低温使这些淤青显现了出来 |
[23:57] | They weren’t able to develop when she was alive, | 她活着的时候是看不到的 |
[23:59] | which means they happened close to the time of death. | 也就是说这是在她临死时才造成的 |
[24:01] | They’re in the distinct shape of…a hand. | 这些淤青很明显是 手的形状 |
[24:04] | As though her body was lifted. | 就好像是有人把她扛了起来 |
[24:06] | The extent of the bruising suggests | 淤青的面积表明 |
[24:08] | she was dead weight in this person’s hands, no pun intended. | 她被扛起来的时候没有做任何反抗 |
[24:11] | Someone moved her when she was unconscious. | 有人在她昏迷后移动过她 |
[24:14] | And since she was conscious | 既然她跑过公园的时候 |
[24:16] | while running through the park… | 还是清醒的 |
[24:17] | She’d been somewhere else, receiving the gas | 也就是说凶手是在别的地方 |
[24:19] | at the mercy of our perpetrator. | 让她吸入氧化氮的 |
[24:26] | She wasn’t sexually assaulted, | 她没有受到性侵犯 |
[24:27] | but we know he undressed her, | 但是我们知道他脱了她的衣服 |
[24:29] | took her shoes off, | 还有她的鞋 |
[24:30] | so maybe he left some prints behind. | 那么也许他会留下指纹 |
[24:32] | I say we find out. | 我们找找看吧 |
[25:01] | Superglue adheres to amino acids in fingerprints, | 我知道万能胶会附着在指纹的氨基酸上 |
[25:03] | but what is it reacting to in her hair and scalp? | 但是她头发和头皮里那些东西是什么 |
[25:32] | Jane Doe’s fingerprints came back. | 无名女尸的指纹结果出来了 |
[25:34] | She was a fifth-grade teacher. | 她是小学五年级老师 |
[25:37] | Her name is Isabel Wilde. | 她叫伊莎贝尔·维尔德 |
[25:39] | I ran a dozen blood stains from her dress. | 我检验了她裙子上的那些血迹 |
[25:41] | Two samples detected a partial unknown profile, | 其中两个样本来自他人 |
[25:43] | which gave me a hit in CODIS. | 我在CODIS里找到了对应的记录 |
[25:44] | Got a name? | 有名字吗 |
[25:45] | Dwight Parsons. | 德怀特·帕森斯 |
[25:46] | An ex-con with a history of arrests for robbery and assault. | 一个曾因抢劫和故意伤人罪被捕的前罪犯 |
[25:49] | Sounds like a prime suspect to me. | 听起来像是我们的首要嫌疑人 |
[25:50] | Yeah, except for one thing. | 是呀 但有一点除外 |
[25:52] | He was shot and killed five years ago. | 他五年前中枪死了 |
[25:54] | That would make him a ghost. | 也就是说他是个鬼了 |
[26:10] | Oh, yeah. That’s right. | 很好 没错 |
[26:12] | Who’s your daddy? Come on, give it to me… | 你的主人是谁 快点啊 快显示结果 |
[26:14] | That’s right, you just, you give it to me. | 没错 就这样 给我结果 |
[26:16] | You just give it… | 快显示 |
[26:17] | Ooh! Just hit the lottery. | 中大奖了 |
[26:19] | You’re not on one of those kinky web sites… | 你不会是在看色情网站吧 |
[26:21] | Um…I was… | 我在 |
[26:22] | isolating the perp’s fingerprint from Isabel’s skin pattern. | 把罪犯的指纹从伊莎贝尔的皮肤纹路中分离出来 |
[26:26] | Oh, Adam, you are so brilliant. | 亚当 你太聪明了 |
[26:29] | Yeah? I-I… | 是吗 我 |
[26:29] | – Run it through AFIS. – Okay. | -放在AFIS里查一下 -好的 |
[26:31] | If it’s a hit to dead ex-con | 要是又跟那个死掉的前罪犯 |
[26:32] | Dwight Parsons, | 德怀特·帕森斯的指纹吻合的话 |
[26:34] | we’re in trouble. | 我们就麻烦了 |
[26:35] | Hey. The mystery amino acid in Isabel Wilde’s scalp and hair? | 还记得伊莎贝尔头皮和头发里的神秘氨基酸吗 |
[26:38] | It’s non-thermogenic mortician’s makeup. | 那是非热源性的殡仪化妆师用化妆品 |
[26:41] | Cover-up for a corpse? | 给尸体化妆的化妆品 |
[26:43] | That’s it. | 就是这个了 |
[26:44] | That’s the connection to Dwight Parsons… | 这就是她跟德怀特·帕森斯的关联 |
[26:46] | he’s dead. | 他是个死人 |
[26:46] | Wait, wait, wait, wait… | 等等 等等 等等 |
[26:47] | didn’t you say he died five years ago? | 你不是说他五年前就死了吗 |
[26:49] | The abrasion on the back of Isabel’s neck | 伊莎贝尔脖子后面的磨损 |
[26:51] | could have come from a head support of a mortician’s table. | 可能是殡仪馆桌子上的头托造成的 |
[26:54] | So maybe Dwight and Isabel | 所以说 也许德怀特和伊莎贝尔 |
[26:55] | passed through the same funeral home. | 都在同一家殡仪馆停置过 |
[26:57] | – Right. – Wait, hold on a second, back up. | -没错 -等一下 倒回去点 |
[26:59] | She wasn’t dead five years ago. | 她又不是五年前死的 |
[27:01] | Unfortunately, you don’t have to be dead | 不幸的是 你又不是只有死了 |
[27:03] | to be in a funeral home. | 才能去殡仪馆的 |
[27:04] | We need to find out where Dwight Parsons was embalmed. | 我们要查出德怀特·帕森斯是在哪里做防腐处理的 |
[27:16] | Hey. We have a potential lead | 我们找到了伊莎贝尔·维尔德 |
[27:18] | in the Isabel Wilde case. | 那个案子的潜在线索了 |
[27:20] | Adam and Lindsay are chasing it down now. | 亚当和琳赛正在跟进 |
[27:21] | Good job. | 干得好 |
[27:23] | Good job? | 干得好 |
[27:25] | That’s what I say to Ellie | 这是艾莉把她的胡萝卜吃光的时候 |
[27:28] | when she eats all of her carrots. | 我对她说的话 |
[27:32] | You don’t quite seem okay. | 你好像不太开心 |
[27:33] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[27:35] | Sid discovered something. | 希德发现了些东西 |
[27:36] | The victim in the park shows evidence of a surgery. | 公园里发现的被害者生前曾做过手术 |
[27:39] | The organs are too decomposed for analysis, | 她的器官腐烂得太严重 无法分析 |
[27:41] | but I did recover the sutures. | 但是我提取了手术的缝合线 |
[27:44] | I tested the sutures that came out of our second victim. | 我检验了一下第二名被害人身上的缝合线 |
[27:47] | They were too common to get a match? | 这种线太常见了 以至于结果无法吻合 |
[27:50] | No. Polypropylene, nonabsorbable multifiber, | 不 聚丙烯 不可降解的复合纤维 |
[27:52] | I was able to contact the manufacturer, | 我联系了生产厂家 |
[27:54] | find out which hospitals they distributed to, | 追踪到哪些医院进了他们的货 |
[27:57] | which doctors performed gastric surgeries around ’95… | 哪些医生在95年左右做过胃部手术 |
[28:01] | All that work and still no ID? | 费这么大功夫也没能确认死者身份 |
[28:02] | I got an ID. | 找到了 |
[28:04] | Only one female patient fitting our vic’s age and description | 只有一名女性患者符合受害人的年龄和外貌 |
[28:08] | had peptic ulcer surgery that got so dicey | 并做了消化性溃疡手术 |
[28:10] | they had to use four sutures instead of one. | 由于她病情太严重不得不缝合了四次 |
[28:16] | Roni Parker. | 罗妮·帕克 |
[28:17] | Her married name. She kept it after her divorce. | 这是她婚后的名字 离婚后沿用不变 |
[28:19] | Her maiden name is Carver. | 她娘家的姓是卡夫 |
[28:22] | She’s chief Ted Carver’s sister. | 她是泰德·卡夫局长的妹妹 |
[28:32] | Roni. | 罗妮 |
[28:34] | I’m sorry. | 节哀顺变 |
[28:40] | This is all very strange. | 一切都太离谱了 |
[28:42] | I understand. | 我能理解 |
[28:43] | We don’t have to do this now, Ted. | 泰德 我们没必要现在就谈 |
[28:45] | No. I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[28:49] | Makes it all real. | 一切突然变得真实起来 |
[28:52] | Started to forget what she looked like. | 差点都忘记她长什么样了 |
[28:54] | You never worried that something had happened to her? | 你难道从没担心过她会出事吗 |
[28:57] | You never reported her missing. | 你从来没有报过走失 |
[28:59] | I never thought she was missing. | 我从来没想过她会走失 |
[29:00] | My sister had a habit of… disappearing. | 我妹妹习惯性…消失 |
[29:09] | The truth is, Roni and I were two very different people. | 实际上 我和罗妮不是一种人 |
[29:13] | I mean, I loved her. | 我很爱她 |
[29:14] | Don’t get me wrong, but she was kind of a mess even as a kid. | 别误解我 但她从小就是个惹祸精 |
[29:19] | Can you tell me what you remember | 谈谈在她失踪前几个月 |
[29:21] | in the last few months you saw her? | 你还能记得什么吗 |
[29:23] | I-I don’t know. We lost touch as we got older. | 不知道 长大后我们就失去联系 |
[29:26] | And then one day, Jay called me and said she’d left. | 突然有一天 杰打电话给我说她离开了 |
[29:29] | – Jay? – My nephew. | -杰是… -我外甥 |
[29:31] | Told me that Roni had gone, | 他说罗妮离开了 |
[29:33] | and left him, his brother, and his sister alone. | 撇下他和弟弟妹妹 离开了 |
[29:36] | I took the kids in. | 我收留了孩子 |
[29:38] | And you never looked for her. | 你从未找过她 |
[29:39] | At first, I was really angry. | 一开始 我十分生气 |
[29:41] | Then I was embarrassed. | 然后感到面上无光 |
[29:43] | Finally I just had to let her go. | 最终我放弃了 |
[29:45] | Move on. | 继续我的生活 |
[29:47] | Doesn’t quite sound like I’m a good brother or cop, huh? | 听上去我似乎既不是好哥哥也不是好警察 |
[29:50] | I’d like to talk to the kids. | 我想和孩子们谈谈 |
[29:52] | Yes, I’ll… set it up so you can talk to them. | 我先…安排一下 你再谈 |
[29:54] | Of course, they’re all grown up, now. | 当然了 他们都长大了 |
[29:57] | Well, still, they might remember details | 没错 但他们可能依然记得某些细节 |
[29:59] | that can head us in the right direction. | 能帮助我们指出查案方向 |
[30:04] | We’re going to do everything we can to find her killer. | 我们会尽全力查出真凶 |
[30:07] | Damn right you are. | 我再相信不过 |
[30:16] | Hey, Mac, um… | 呃…麦克 |
[30:19] | I would be grateful if maybe we could keep this between us? | 如果你能对此事保密 我将非常感激 |
[30:22] | I mean, for now. | 暂时地 |
[30:24] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[30:35] | Flack. | 弗莱克 |
[30:35] | We got to go visit the dead. | 我们得去拜访死人了 |
[30:37] | Work-related, I hope. | 我希望和工作有关 |
[30:39] | Sprouse funeral home, 77th street. | 斯普劳斯殡仪馆 77街 |
[30:42] | Looks like Isabel might have been there | 伊莎贝尔冲入公园前 |
[30:43] | before she ran into the park. | 似乎去过那里 |
[30:44] | On my way. | 马上到 |
[31:04] | This place is so creepy. | 这地方太阴森了 |
[31:07] | But I guess, funeral home… what else would it be? | 不过说实话 殡仪馆 还能是什么样呢 |
[31:10] | How the hell does a funeral home go out of business? | 殡仪馆怎么会停业 |
[31:13] | The owners died four years ago. | 屋主四年前去世 |
[31:15] | They left the family business to their only son, Gordon. | 这个家族产业留给了他们的独生子 戈登 |
[31:18] | He closed up shop, apparently, | 很显然 关门大吉 |
[31:20] | but I understand he still lives here. | 但我觉得他还住在这里 |
[31:21] | No prints in the dust, no movement in the air. | 灰尘中没有指纹 空气也不流通 |
[31:25] | Definitely doesn’t look lived-in. | 绝对不像是有人住的样子 |
[31:28] | Or died in. | 也不像是有死人的样子 |
[32:07] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[32:11] | Looks like you just found our primary crime scene. | 看来我们找到了第一案发现场 |
[32:31] | Hawkes. | 霍克 |
[32:34] | We got something here. | 这有发现 |
[33:03] | What the hell are we dealing with? | 这到底是个什么鬼地方 |
[33:24] | This doesn’t make any sense. | 这解释不通 |
[33:25] | This kid closed down the funeral home, | 儿子关掉殡仪馆 |
[33:27] | but stayed in the embalming business? | 但还在做尸体防腐的活计 |
[33:29] | Kept it open for personal use. | 个人爱好倒蒸蒸日上啊 |
[33:31] | No signs of struggle. | 没有挣扎痕迹 |
[33:33] | So Isabel was probably unconscious | 也就是说他把伊莎贝尔放在这儿的时候 |
[33:35] | when he laid her out here. | 她多半处于昏迷状态 |
[33:42] | So what did he do from there? | 然后他做了什么 |
[33:47] | He dressed her. | 给她穿衣 |
[33:51] | Vintage. This looks like it’s from the ’50s. | 复古设计 似乎源于上世纪五十年代 |
[33:54] | Hey, if we come across | 要是我们碰巧在这儿发现 |
[33:54] | a little old lady skeleton | 一具小巧的女人骨架 |
[33:56] | in a wig in a rocking chair down here, | 戴着假发 坐在安乐椅上 |
[33:58] | it’s every man for himself. | 咱们就各自逃命 |
[34:02] | So Gordon put the dress on and shoes | 戈登给她穿上衣服和鞋 |
[34:05] | and then applied her makeup. | 又给她化妆 |
[34:06] | All the while, she’s passed out. | 整个过程中 她都没有意识 |
[34:08] | It’s the ultimate in total control. | 这是一种绝对控制的终极体现 |
[34:10] | Highly egocentric. | 极度以自我为中心 |
[34:11] | His fantasies are so much a part of his inner world | 他的幻想专属于自己的内心世界 |
[34:14] | that he can’t handle the victim interacting at all. | 导致他无法接受受害者有丝毫反应 |
[34:21] | So he needs them helpless. | 所以他先让受害人陷于无助 |
[34:23] | The way he saw other women get made up his entire life. | 他终生所见的女性都在这种无助状态下化妆 |
[34:26] | So this guy can only relate to dead bodies. | 这家伙只能和死人产生感情 |
[34:28] | That’s really sad. | 真是不幸 |
[34:30] | That is not the adjective I would use. | 我倒不认为他”不幸” |
[34:32] | But he tried to wash all the makeup off Isabel. | 他试图把伊莎贝的妆都洗掉 |
[34:35] | It’s not uncommon for predators of this type | 此类罪犯会在作案后感到羞愧 |
[34:38] | to actually feel shame after the act. | 同样案例并不鲜见 |
[34:40] | So he probably wanted to wash away the image. | 所以他大概要洗去其脑中的印象 |
[34:43] | Or the evidence. | 或是证据 |
[34:45] | Remind me to thank him for leaving some trace on her, | 记得提醒我向他表示感谢 |
[34:47] | or we might never have found this place. | 要不是他留下痕迹 我们永远找不到这里 |
[34:55] | I’ve got personal belongings. | 这儿有些私人物品 |
[35:01] | It’s Isabel. | 是伊莎贝尔 |
[35:06] | Did you guys hear something? | 你们有没有听到什么动静 |
[35:28] | Don’t shoot! | 别开枪 |
[35:29] | Keep your hands where I can see ’em! | 把手放到我能看到的地方 |
[35:30] | Okay, don’t shoot. | 好的 别开枪 |
[35:32] | Get up! Hands! | 起来 手背过去 |
[35:34] | Do you know Isabel Wilde? | 你认识伊莎贝尔·维尔德吗 |
[35:36] | I’m going to introduce you to Miranda. | 让我来为你宣读你的权利 |
[35:38] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持缄默 |
[35:40] | Anything you say, can and will be used | 但你所说的一切 |
[35:42] | against you in a court of law. | 将成为呈堂证供 |
[35:43] | You have the right to speak to an attorney… | 你有权请律师… |
[35:52] | Jo. | 乔 |
[35:57] | So I found something very strange in the Roni Parker case. | 我发现罗妮·帕克一案有疑点 |
[35:59] | I started running records | 所以我去查了她的 |
[36:01] | of her credit cards to see if I could pinpoint | 信用卡记录 看看能否确定 |
[36:02] | a more exact time of her disappearance and… | 她失踪的确切日期 结果… |
[36:05] | Well, she hasn’t stopped using them. | 她从未停止使用 |
[36:07] | Debit and credit cards, | 无论是借还款 信用卡 |
[36:09] | car registration, social security number. | 还是汽车登记或社保号码 |
[36:11] | Since her gastro surgery in ’94, | 自她94年胃部手术起 |
[36:13] | there’s been activity on one or all of them every day. | 每天至少有一样被使用 |
[36:15] | And not a single missed payments. | 没有任何一项漏掉 |
[36:17] | It looks like somebody stole her identity. | 似乎有人窃取了她的身份 |
[36:19] | They stole more than that. | 窃取的可不光是身份而已 |
[36:20] | This could be our killer. | 窃贼很可能就是凶手 |
[36:22] | How do you figure? | 你怎么知道 |
[36:23] | Most thieves steal an identity for days, maybe weeks, | 多数身份窃贼会保留数日或数周 |
[36:25] | but years? | 但这么多年 |
[36:27] | You’d have to know your victim couldn’t report you. | 你得确定受害人不会举报你 |
[36:30] | They took over Roni Parker’s life | 他们窃取了罗妮·帕克的身份 |
[36:32] | because they knew she was dead. | 因为他们知道她已不在人世 |
[36:34] | You have an address? | 查到住址了吗 |
[36:35] | Yeah. | 有 |
[36:52] | Chief Carver. | 卡夫局长 |
[36:54] | This is a long way across town for a routine interview. | 怎么大老远到这里来做例行问话 |
[36:56] | You can’t say you weren’t expecting me. | 别说你没想到我会来 |
[37:00] | All due respect… my update was a courtesy call. | 恕我直言 应由我向您汇报最新情况才对 |
[37:01] | Right, but if my sister’s killer is in there, | 没错 但如果杀害我妹妹的凶手在这 |
[37:04] | I need to be here. | 我怎么能不来 |
[37:04] | But, hey, | 但是 |
[37:05] | I really do appreciate the respect. | 还是很感激你的敬意 |
[37:54] | DVD’s still playing. | DVD还开着 |
[37:56] | Bedroom’s clear. | 卧室里没人 |
[37:58] | Bunch of drawers open. | 好多抽屉都敞开着 |
[38:00] | Look like they were emptied. | 看起来已经人去楼空了 |
[38:01] | Pile of hangers on the bed. | 床上放着一堆衣架 |
[38:15] | Chief? | 局长 |
[38:18] | This is who stole my sister’s identity. | 就是她窃取了我妹妹的身份 |
[38:22] | Looks like she knew we were coming. | 看来她知道我们会找来 |
[38:30] | Mr. Sprouse, why did you kill that young woman? | 斯普劳斯先生 你为什么要杀害那位年轻的女士 |
[38:32] | Gordon, did you sexually assault her? | 戈登 你有没有对她进行性侵犯 |
[38:41] | In breaking news… police have arrested Gordon Sprouse, | 插播新闻 警方将戈登·斯普劳斯缉拿归案 |
[38:45] | who allegedly murdered a young woman | 据说此人涉嫌在中央公园附近 |
[38:47] | near Central Park in a bizarre series of events. | 谋杀一名年轻女性以及参与一系列灵异事件 |
[38:49] | Mr. Sprouse will be arraigned | 斯普劳斯将会被指控 |
[38:51] | on charges of first degree murder. | 一级谋杀罪 |
[38:52] | The date of trial is pending the judge’s announcement. | 审判日期还有待法官的宣告 |
[38:57] | You killed Isabel Wilde. | 你杀了伊莎贝尔·维尔德 |
[38:58] | No. I would never kill anyone. | 没有 我从没杀过任何人 |
[39:01] | Confess. | 坦白从宽 |
[39:02] | Okay? | 知道吗 |
[39:03] | That’s the best thing for you. | 那才是对你最有利的选择 |
[39:04] | See, we already know what happened. | 告诉你 我们已经知道事情的始末了 |
[39:06] | You got her drunk, | 你将她灌醉 |
[39:07] | you fed her antidepressants and gas. | 你给她服用抗抑郁药并让她吸入笑气 |
[39:09] | And then you fooled around until she suffocated. | 然后玩弄她直到她窒息而死 |
[39:10] | Murder is wrong. | 谋杀是有罪的 |
[39:13] | Death and ecstasy can be closely linked. | 死亡往往伴随着幻觉 |
[39:15] | Some people think they’re the same experience. | 有些人甚至不能将这两者区分开来 |
[39:17] | Living in a funeral home all your life… | 你一辈子住在殡仪馆里 |
[39:20] | maybe things got mixed up, huh? | 或许真是搞混了吧 |
[39:22] | So what was it? | 所以到底是怎么回事 |
[39:23] | Did you get your first little tingle down there | 是不是第一次看到你爸爸在那里处理女性尸体 |
[39:25] | when you saw your dad working on a dead girl, is that it? | 就让你激动的不能自已 是吗 |
[39:27] | – My mother. – Excuse me? | -是我妈 -你说什么 |
[39:28] | My mom was the mortician, detective. | 我妈妈才是殡仪师 警探大人 |
[39:32] | So what’s the fantasy? | 那么你的幻想到底是什么 |
[39:34] | Virgin bride? | 处女新娘 |
[39:35] | – Mommy in a white nightgown? – Go to hell! | -穿着白色晚礼服的妈妈 -去死吧 |
[39:37] | You are disgusting! | 你太恶心了 |
[39:38] | I’m disgusting? | 我恶心 |
[39:39] | Yes! | 没错 |
[39:41] | You’re right. | 好吧 你说的对 |
[39:43] | I like my girls conscious | 我还是习惯让女孩意识清醒的时候 |
[39:44] | when they get dressed and put on makeup. | 衣着亮丽 妆容得体 |
[39:46] | Totally gross. | 还真是恶心 |
[39:48] | You don’t understand any of this, do you? | 你根本什么都不明白 是吧 |
[39:49] | Not even close. | 我一点都不明白 |
[39:50] | – No. – Okay, let me try and explain. | -不明白 -好吧 我来给你解释一番 |
[39:54] | White… | 白色 |
[39:57] | …is the color of snow and milk. | 是雪和牛奶的颜色 |
[40:01] | It is so pure, | 它纯洁无暇 |
[40:03] | It’s not even a color. | 甚至都不仅仅是一种颜色了 |
[40:07] | So you wanted her to be at peace, hmm? | 你想让她平静安详 |
[40:10] | That’s why you painted her up like a corpse? | 所以把她化装成尸体的样子 |
[40:12] | No, no, | 不 不 |
[40:14] | not like a corpse, doctor. | 不是像尸体 法医 |
[40:16] | Like the perfect version of herself. | 而是让她呈现出最美的一面 |
[40:20] | I only wish she could see herself | 我多希望她也能如我这般 |
[40:24] | the way I see her. | 看到那样的自己 |
[40:26] | What I do is good. | 我的所作所为有益无害 |
[40:29] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在鬼扯什么 |
[40:31] | You drugged that woman out of consciousness, | 是你下药让那位女士失去意识 |
[40:33] | placed her on a cold metal slab | 将她置于冰冷的停尸台上 |
[40:36] | and then toyed with her so you could get off! | 然后玩弄她以解心头欲望 |
[40:38] | – No. – What’s good about that?! | -不对 -那有什么好处 |
[40:39] | – You don’t know. – I know. | -你不明白 -我明白 |
[40:40] | You don’t know… | 你不明白 |
[40:42] | I know. I know a freak when I see one. | 我明白 我一眼就看出你是个怪胎 |
[40:44] | I don’t do what’s in my head. | 我还没行如所想呢 |
[40:47] | The only difference between you and the other sick bastards, | 你和其他猥琐混蛋的唯一区别就是 |
[40:50] | is that you put your victim on the slab before you kill her. | 你在杀死受害人之前竟然就将她放在停尸台上 |
[40:55] | If I did what was in my head, | 如果我行如所想 |
[40:57] | they would be sliced up and gushing | 她们早就被大卸八块 血流成河 |
[40:58] | and washed down the drain! | 被冲进下水道了 |
[41:00] | And you would never find them! | 而你们永远也别想找到她们 |
[41:02] | But I don’t! I don’t do that! | 但我没做 我没做那事 |
[41:05] | I just play with them! | 我只是和她们玩玩 |
[41:09] | I met Isabel in a bar. | 我是在酒吧里遇见伊莎贝尔的 |
[41:12] | She came home with me. | 她自愿跟我回家 |
[41:16] | She wanted to try the gas. | 她想试试那笑气 |
[41:18] | She thought it might be fun. | 想着也许挺有趣的 |
[41:20] | I did not know she was on antidepressants. | 我不知道她在服用抗抑郁药 |
[41:23] | Otherwise I would have altered the dose. | 否则我会调整剂量的 |
[41:26] | How thoughtful. | 还真体贴 |
[41:27] | Then what happened? | 然后发生了什么事 |
[41:29] | Isabel was fine. | 伊莎贝尔本来没事 |
[41:33] | And then she woke up screaming. | 但她醒了之后就开始尖叫 |
[41:35] | She was hallucinating or something. | 好像产生了幻觉还是什么的 |
[41:36] | She jumped off the table and ran out. | 她从台子上跳下来跑了 |
[41:40] | Alive. | 那时还活着 |
[41:41] | You just let her get up | 你就眼睁睁的看着她起身 |
[41:42] | and run out in the middle of the night in that condition? | 大半夜的在那种情况下跑出去了 |
[41:45] | I don’t chase ’em. | 我从不挽留她们 |
[41:46] | I only play with them. | 我只是和她们玩玩 |
[41:48] | And when they start to wake up, | 一旦她们开始苏醒 |
[41:50] | I let them go. | 我就让她们走了 |
[41:51] | And because of the gas, | 由于吸入了笑气 |
[41:53] | they don’t even remember what happened. | 她们甚至不记得发生了什么事 |
[41:55] | They? | 她们 |
[41:59] | How many others are there, Gordon? | 你还害过多少人 戈登 |
[42:04] | We found these in a mortuary. | 我们在停尸间发现了这些 |
[42:17] | Yes… | 没错 |
[42:19] | These are my clothes. | 这是我的衣服 |
[42:24] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[42:26] | Tea always helps. | 茶总能缓解紧张情绪 |
[42:31] | I can’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[42:33] | One minute I was dancing | 前一刻我还在跳舞 |
[42:35] | and the next I was at home wearing this old white dress. | 下一刻我就回到家中 身穿着白色的旧裙子 |
[42:40] | And it wasn’t mine. | 那裙子还不是我的 |
[42:41] | I felt sick. | 我觉得很恶心 |
[42:43] | All that time in between is just blank. | 然而中间的经过却是一片空白 |
[42:48] | Do you know what happened to me that night? | 你知道那晚在我身上发生了什么事吗 |
[42:51] | Not exactly, but I can tell you what we’ve learned so far. | 不太确切 但我可以告诉你目前所掌握的情况 |
[42:55] | Do I want to know? | 我会想知道吗 |
[43:11] | You win. I always thought I was the workaholic. | 你赢了 我总以为自己是工作狂 |
[43:14] | Is that from Roni Parker’s grave? | 那是在埋罗妮·帕克的埋葬地找到的吗 |
[43:19] | Okay, you’ve got that same look as before… preoccupied. | 好吧 你又露出一贯那副心事重重的表情 |
[43:21] | Only now you’re getting me worried. | 但现在却让我有点担心 |
[43:23] | What’s up? | 到底怎么了 |
[43:24] | Cases involving a colleague are always tough, | 和同事相关的案件总是让人很难办 |
[43:26] | but this one… | 但这次 |
[43:28] | Chief Carver… | 和卡夫局长有关 |
[43:29] | being so on top of it. | 真是前所未有的难办 |
[43:31] | Well, his sister was killed and buried in the park, | 他妹妹被杀害并埋葬于公园 |
[43:34] | and somebody’s digging her up after all these years. | 多年之后 却有人将她挖出来 |
[43:36] | I think I’d be all over it, too. | 换做是我也会密切关注的 |
[43:39] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[43:43] | Maybe all these ghost stories | 也许这些鬼故事 |
[43:45] | are just starting to get my sixth sense working overtime. | 让我的第六感倍感疲累 |
[43:49] | Why don’t we call it a night. | 不如今晚就到此为止吧 |
[43:51] | The parking garage is kind of spooky right now. | 这个时间停车场挺阴森的 |
[43:53] | You want to walk me out? | 陪我一程如何 |
[43:59] | I’m right behind you. | 紧随其后 |