时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:34] | 911, what’s your emergency? | 911 您有什么紧急情况 |
[01:37] | Hello? | 喂 |
[01:40] | 911, what’s your emergency? | 911 您有什么紧急情况 |
[01:41] | Hello? Is anyone there? | 喂 有人在听吗 |
[01:45] | Sir? | 先生 |
[01:46] | Ma’am? Are you there? | 女士 有人在吗 |
[01:49] | Stay on the line, please. | 请别挂机 |
[01:50] | I’m sending someone to this number. | 我们正派人赶往您的电话所在地 |
[01:53] | Are you still there? | 有人在听吗 |
[01:55] | Sir? | 先生 |
[01:57] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[02:40] | Check the vics. Call it in. | 查看受害人的情况 呼叫总部 |
[02:53] | Central, I’ve got one DOA, | 总部 一名受害人当场死亡 |
[02:55] | one heavy bleeder | 另一名严重失血 |
[02:56] | at 232 Hillside Avenue. | 地点在山坡大街232号 |
[02:57] | Need an ambulance now. | 请速派急救人员 |
[02:59] | Copy that. Ambulance and… | 收到 急救人员 |
[03:27] | Mrs. Travers, I’m detective Mac Taylor. | 特拉弗斯夫人 我是麦克·泰勒警探 |
[03:29] | If you can hear me, I need you to raise your finger. | 要是能听到我说话 请抬一下手指 |
[03:32] | Can you do that? | 可以吗 |
[03:34] | Good. Good. | 很好 |
[03:36] | I’m going to ask you a couple of questions. | 我有一些问题要问你 |
[03:37] | If the answer is yes, | 如果答案肯定 |
[03:39] | I need you to move your finger up and down. | 请你上下移动手指 |
[03:40] | If the answer is no, | 如果答案否定 |
[03:41] | move it side to side. | 就水平移动 |
[03:43] | Do you understand me? | 明白了吗 |
[03:45] | Good. Good. | 很好 |
[03:47] | Do you know the person who did this to you? | 你认识行凶的人吗 |
[03:51] | Was there a guest in the house tonight? | 今晚家里有客人吗 |
[03:56] | When you guys arrived, | 你们到达的时候 |
[03:57] | was there any sign of forced entry? | 有没有发现强行进入的痕迹 |
[03:59] | No, sir. | 没有 长官 |
[04:00] | Mrs. Travers, did someone in your family do this to you? | 特拉弗斯夫人 行凶者是不是你们的亲人 |
[04:09] | Give me that picture over there. | 把那张照片拿过来 |
[04:10] | Right there. Come on. Come on. | 就是那张 快点 快点 |
[04:14] | Mrs. Travers, I need you to listen very carefully. | 特拉弗斯夫人 请你仔细听好了 |
[04:18] | Is this the person who did this to you? | 凶手是不是这个人 |
[04:28] | Is this your son? | 他是你的儿子吗 |
[04:30] | Did your son do this to you? | 凶手是你儿子吗 |
[04:36] | We got to find this kid right away. | 马上去找到这孩子 |
[06:22] | Police. | 警察 |
[06:23] | – What are you doing? – What the hell, man? | -你干什么 -搞什么鬼 兄弟 |
[06:25] | Leave him alone. What the hell is the matter with you? | 放开他 你他妈搞什么鬼 |
[06:28] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[06:29] | Billy Travers, you’re under arrest | 比利·特拉弗斯 你因涉嫌 |
[06:30] | for the murder of your father, Walter Travers, | 谋杀你的父亲沃特·特拉弗斯 |
[06:33] | and the attempted murder | 并且蓄谋杀害 |
[06:34] | of your mother, Grace Travers. | 你的母亲 格蕾丝·特拉弗斯被捕 |
[06:36] | – What? – That’s right, buddy. She’s still alive. | -什么 -你没听错 她还活着 |
[06:38] | What are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[06:39] | – Let’s go. – Billy! | -跟我们走一趟吧 -比利 |
[06:42] | Where are you taking him? | 你们要把他抓去哪 |
[06:44] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[06:46] | Billy! | 比利 |
[06:50] | She was communicative at the scene. | 在案发现场时她还有沟通能力 |
[06:52] | AAO times three. Following commands. | 三级清醒度 能够执行指令 |
[06:54] | Mental status decreased in transit. | 救护途中意识状态下降 |
[06:56] | Shallow breathing. Dropped her sats. | 呼吸急促 情况恶化 |
[06:58] | Required bagging. | 急需输血 |
[06:59] | Get me an airway box, 7.5 ET tube | 把导气管拿来 用7.5毫米的内管 |
[07:01] | and call for respiratory. | 进行辅助呼吸 |
[07:04] | She’s arresting! I need a BBM. | 她要不行了 给我一支小檗胺 |
[07:05] | Drop her head down, please. | 把她的头放低 |
[07:24] | Remember what I said about having a son? | 还记得我说过有儿子会怎样吗 |
[07:26] | – Yeah. – Never mind. | -记得 -我收回 |
[07:28] | I’m good. | 我不想要儿子了 |
[07:29] | Start from the outside in? | 是从外面闯进来的吗 |
[07:30] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:31] | We got to eliminate any prints left | 得先把第一时间赶到现场的警察 |
[07:33] | by the first officers and the EMTs. | 及急救医护人员的指纹排除掉 |
[07:34] | And Mac. | 还有麦克的 |
[07:35] | Be honest. If that was you who responded to the scene, | 说实话 要是你们最先赶到现场 |
[07:38] | would you have known to try to get an I.D. | 会不会想到让她用移动手指的方法 |
[07:40] | by asking her to move her finger up and down? | 来指认凶手 |
[07:41] | Probably not. | 应该不会 |
[07:42] | I guess that’s why he’s the boss, huh? | 所以说 老大就是老大 |
[07:44] | He wanted us to verify there was no forced entry. | 他要我们来证实是否有强行进入的痕迹 |
[07:47] | You want to take the front door, or you want the bedroom? | 你检查前门 还是卧室 |
[07:49] | I’ll leave the bedroom to you two. | 卧室还是留给你们俩吧 |
[07:52] | Thanks. | 多谢了 |
[07:54] | Bed or floor? | 你选床还是地板 |
[07:55] | I’ll take the floor. | 我选地板 |
[09:33] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[09:35] | Believe it, Billy. | 得了吧 比利 |
[09:36] | Your own mother identified you. | 你亲生母亲都指认你了 |
[09:37] | – That’s not possible. – Why? | -不可能 -为什么 |
[09:39] | Because you thought she was dead? | 你以为她已经死了 |
[09:41] | You left no witnesses? | 死无对证了是吗 |
[09:42] | Because I didn’t do anything. | 因为我什么都没做 |
[09:45] | No. You’re lying. | 不对 你在撒谎 |
[09:47] | You’re lying. She didn’t… | 你在撒谎 她并没有… |
[09:48] | I wish to god I was lying. | 我也希望我在撒谎啊 |
[09:49] | I’ve been a detective for a long time. | 我做警探多年 |
[09:51] | This is about as bad as it gets. | 这类糟糕的情况见得多了 |
[09:57] | My father– | 我父亲 |
[09:58] | He’s dead? | 他死了吗 |
[10:01] | I mean, when you got there, he was already dead? | 你们赶到的时候 他已经死了吗 |
[10:08] | I don’t understand. | 我真不明白 |
[10:09] | Why would she do this to me? | 她为什么要诬陷我 |
[10:10] | Do this to you? | 诬陷你 |
[10:13] | Maybe because you beat her within an inch of her life. | 也许是因为你对她痛下狠手 差点要了她的命 |
[10:15] | I wasn’t even at the house. | 我连家门都没进 |
[10:16] | I haven’t been home in over a month. | 我都一个多月没回家了 |
[10:18] | Where is she? Can… can I see her? | 她在哪里 我可以去看她吗 |
[10:20] | Okay, Billy. | 好吧 比利 |
[10:22] | Let’s not draw this out into a lifetime special. | 我们别在这里拖延时间 拐弯抹角 |
[10:25] | Just tell me why you did it. | 直说吧 你为什么这么做 |
[10:28] | I love my parents. | 我爱我的父母 |
[10:30] | I didn’t do this. | 我没有杀人 |
[10:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:34] | Tell me again– | 那你复述一遍 |
[10:35] | where were you today? | 今天的行程 |
[10:37] | And start from the beginning. | 从头说起 |
[10:38] | I already told you. | 我已经说过了 |
[10:40] | – Tell me again. – I’m not an idiot. | -不妨再说一遍 -我又不是白痴 |
[10:42] | You want me to tell you again | 你要我再说一遍 |
[10:42] | because you think I’m going to say something different. | 还不就是为了从中找出破绽 |
[10:44] | You’re only going to say | 要是没撒谎 |
[10:45] | something different if you’re lying. | 你就不会证词前后矛盾 |
[10:47] | Well, I’m not. | 我没撒谎 |
[10:48] | Well, then, this should be easy. | 是吗 那就轻而易举 |
[10:52] | We went to a vintage clothing store on St. Marx. | 我们去了圣马克一家二手服装店 |
[10:55] | Billy wanted to get a gray jacket | 比利想买一件和汤姆·克鲁斯 |
[10:56] | exactly like the one Tom Cruise had in the movie. | 在电影里穿的一模一样的灰色夹克 |
[10:58] | What time was that? Please be specific. | 什么时候去的 讲出具体时间 |
[11:01] | He didn’t do it. | 他没杀人 |
[11:02] | He doesn’t have it in him to do something like this. | 他根本就没有杀人欲念 |
[11:05] | Okay, Jules, I’m going to let you in on a little secret. | 行了 朱尔斯 告诉你个小秘密吧 |
[11:08] | Everyone has it in them to do something like this. | 每个人都有杀人的欲念 |
[11:11] | – Everyone. – No. | -每个人 -不 |
[11:13] | Not Billy. | 比利不会 |
[11:14] | – How long have you been going out? – Five months. | -你们恋爱多久了 -五个月 |
[11:16] | Five months? | 五个月 |
[11:18] | I usually like to wait at least six months | 我一般要花至少六个月 |
[11:21] | before I can attest to somebody’s lack of homicidal tendencies. | 才能确定一个人没有嗜杀倾向 |
[11:25] | You’re kind of a bitch, you know that? | 知道吗 你真是够混的 |
[11:30] | Where did you go after the clothing store? | 出了服装店之后 你们去哪了 |
[11:31] | Back to Jules’ room. | 回朱尔斯家了 |
[11:33] | We hung out there until around 5:00 or something, | 我们在那一直待到大概五点的样子 |
[11:35] | and then I had to go get stuff for the party. | 然后我要去准备派对用品 |
[11:37] | – What stuff? – Alcohol. I had to get a bunch of alcohol, | -什么东西 -酒啊 我得去弄一箱酒来 |
[11:41] | so we went to the store on the corner of Bleeker… | 所以我们就去了一家店 在布里克街 |
[11:43] | …and West Third. | 和西三街交汇的拐角处 |
[11:44] | Did anyone else go with you? | 还有其他人跟你们一起吗 |
[11:45] | I already told you no. | 我已经说了 没有 |
[11:47] | Where’d you go after that? | 之后去哪了 |
[11:48] | To the frat house to drop off the alcohol. | 去兄弟会 把酒放在那边 |
[11:51] | That was around 7:00, maybe a little after. | 但是大概七点钟 可能还要晚一点 |
[11:54] | Jules go in with you? | 朱尔斯和你一起去的吗 |
[11:55] | No. I told you we split up after that. | 没有 我说了之后我们就分开了 |
[11:58] | So you don’t know where Billy was from the time | 所以 从离开服装店 |
[12:00] | you left the clothing store right up until the party? | 一直到派对开始之前 你都不知道比利在哪 |
[12:03] | Did you get any phone call or text from him? | 他有没有给你打电话 或者发信息 |
[12:05] | No. | 没有 |
[12:06] | What time did you get to the party? | 你到达派对会场是什么时候 |
[12:08] | Maybe 11:00. | 大概十一点 |
[12:10] | Was Billy already there when you got there? | 你赶到的时候比利已经在那了吗 |
[12:12] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:13] | So from about 8:00 to 11:00, | 那么从8点到11点 |
[12:14] | I’m just supposed to take your word for it | 假设我相信你的话 |
[12:15] | that you were in your room. | 那段时间你一直呆在房间里 |
[12:17] | And the only person who can account for | 而唯一能证明你 |
[12:18] | your whereabouts earlier that day is your girlfriend. | 当天早前行踪的就只有你女朋友 |
[12:23] | What are you doing? | 你在写什么 |
[12:25] | Math. | 做算术题 |
[12:27] | Because you’re not man enough to admit what you did. | 谁叫你敢做不敢当呢 |
[12:29] | Now I gotta do math. | 我不得不算一算 |
[12:32] | I hate math. | 我恨死算术了 |
[12:33] | Half hour by train to get to your parents’ place. | 先花半个小时坐火车去你父母家 |
[12:36] | 25 minutes to stand outside and build the courage to kill them. | 再花二十五分钟站在外面壮胆 |
[12:42] | Another 40 minutes inside to do the deed and change your clothes. | 再花四十分钟入室行凶 然后换一身衣服 |
[12:46] | 15 minutes to puke | 又花十五分钟呕吐 |
[12:49] | and then find a place to ditch the bloody clothes. | 再找个地方把沾满鲜血的衣服丢掉 |
[12:53] | Another half hour to travel to your room. | 最后花半个小时回自己家 |
[12:57] | Five… ten… carry one… | 五五得十 向前进一位 |
[13:00] | Two hours and 20 minutes, give or take. | 算上误差 一共两小时二十分钟 |
[13:04] | Plenty of time for you to commit the murder | 你有足够的时间去行凶 |
[13:05] | and get back to your room. | 然后再回到自己的房间 |
[13:09] | You have between now and trial to fabricate a witness | 从现在到开庭审判 你还可以伪造出一个证人 |
[13:11] | who claims to have seen you during that time. | 证明在那段时间见过你 |
[13:21] | The human skull is composed of | 人类头骨的组成物质中 |
[13:23] | one of the most durable substances found in nature. | 含有自然界中最坚硬的物质 |
[13:25] | It takes approximately one ton | 要承受外界大约一顿的重量 |
[13:28] | to reduce the diameter of the skull by one centimeter. | 才能将头骨直径缩小一厘米 |
[13:31] | Unfortunately for Walter Travers, | 对于沃特·特拉弗斯来说 不幸的是 |
[13:32] | when you get whacked in the head | 当头部遭受 |
[13:34] | multiple times with a blunt-force object, | 钝器反复击打时 |
[13:36] | that doesn’t mean a whole lot. | 头骨则会产生重大损伤 |
[13:38] | Can you tell us anything | 你能描述一下 |
[13:39] | about the nature of the blunt-force object? | 这个钝器的特征吗 |
[13:46] | Sid? | 希德 |
[13:47] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:50] | Yeah. I-I just wasn’t prepared for you to be so… | 我只是没想到你是如此… |
[13:53] | Female? | 女性化 |
[13:55] | Right. | 嗯 |
[13:56] | Um… you see these two horizontal marks? | 看到这两个水平痕迹了吗 |
[13:58] | They’re puncture wounds. | 是击穿留下的伤痕 |
[14:00] | They speak to the nature of the weapon? | 这能为凶器的特征提供一丝线索吗 |
[14:01] | Oh, yeah. I mean possibly. | 是的 我觉得希望很大 |
[14:03] | Let’s take a look. | 过来看看 |
[14:09] | – You came from D.C., right? – Yeah. | -你从华盛顿特区来 -是的 |
[14:11] | It’s an interesting town. | 那地方很有意思 |
[14:12] | I’ve only been there once | 我只去过一次 |
[14:14] | to testify before congress. | 还是到议会作证 |
[14:15] | Oh, on behalf of the National Academy of Sciences? | 是代表美国国家科学院吗 |
[14:18] | Oh, no, no. I was there to testify | 不不 我是去证明 |
[14:20] | that they have no business restructuring | 他们无权重建 |
[14:22] | the College Bowl system. | 大学生橄榄球季后赛制度 |
[14:24] | I never got past the door. | 其实我连门都没进 |
[14:25] | But the town is-is quite… lovely. | 但那座城市非常…可爱 |
[14:30] | Okay. | 是的 |
[14:32] | I, uh, put time of death | 根据肝脏温度 |
[14:34] | at somewhere between 9:00 and 10:00 based on liver temp. | 我推断死亡时间在9点到10之间 |
[14:36] | He was probably knocked unconscious | 他很可能被当场打昏 |
[14:38] | and bled out immediately, | 大量失血导致即刻死亡 |
[14:40] | which would put the attack around the same time. | 所以案发时间应该和死亡时间相差无几 |
[14:42] | Here we go. | 看这里 |
[14:47] | See here? | 看到没 |
[14:49] | Appear to be equal in size, | 两条伤痕大小相同 |
[14:50] | one directly in line with the other. | 呈一条直线 |
[14:52] | Hammer… crowbar…maybe? | 可能是锤子…铁撬 |
[14:54] | Or a tire iron. | 或是卸胎棒 |
[14:56] | Those are the only puncture wounds? | 只有这一处刺伤吗 |
[14:57] | Yeah. And I’ve seen Grace Travers’ hospital records. | 对 我看过格蕾丝·特拉弗斯的病历 |
[15:00] | She suffered no punctures. | 她身上并没有刺伤 |
[15:02] | Odds are against Billy dropping one object | 比利扔掉原有凶器 又用另一凶器猛刺 |
[15:04] | and stabbing with another, don’t you think? | 这种可能性很小 你说呢 |
[15:06] | Well, more than likely, the weapon | 更可能是这个凶器 |
[15:07] | was used as a blunt-force object | 可用作钝器击打 |
[15:09] | but contained two identical, horizontal edges at the end. | 同时末端又有两个相同的水平边缘 |
[15:13] | So, basically, we’re looking | 也就是说 我们要找的 |
[15:14] | for something with a claw on the end? | 是末端有爪的凶器 |
[15:17] | A claw, right. | 有爪 没错 |
[15:23] | Is the mother gonna make it? | 那位母亲能挺住吗 |
[15:25] | She’s not conscious yet, | 她还未苏醒 |
[15:27] | but the doctors say she’ll pull through. | 但医生说她会度过难关的 |
[15:29] | It’s nothing short of a miracle. | 这简直就是奇迹 |
[15:31] | I’ve never seen anyone take a beating like that and survive. | 我从未见过有人在经历那样的重创后还能幸存 |
[15:34] | I wonder if I’d even want to. | 换做我 可能根本不想活下来 |
[15:35] | How do you go through life knowing | 若得知自己的孩子杀了他的父亲 |
[15:36] | your kid killed his father and tried his best to kill you? | 还不顾一切地想杀你 人生该多痛苦 |
[15:39] | You check into his alibi? | 查过他的不在场证明了吗 |
[15:41] | He essentially has no alibi. | 从本质上讲 他根本没有不在场证明 |
[15:42] | He was with his girlfriend most of the day, | 他大部分时间都和女朋友在一起 |
[15:44] | and that’ll get ripped apart on cross. | 但是又恰好是断断续续的 |
[15:45] | He claims he was in his room alone | 他自称晚上8点到11点 |
[15:47] | between 8:00 to 11:00 p.m. | 独自待在房中 |
[15:49] | Sid puts the attack between 9:00 and 10:00. | 希德推测案发时间在9点到10点 |
[15:51] | It’s pretty convenient for him | 他大可方便地自称 |
[15:53] | to claim he was alone and plenty of time | 呆在房中 寸步未离 但也有足够的时间 |
[15:54] | for him to get back in time for the party. | 在作案后及时赶上派对 |
[15:57] | It’d be nice to have motive, but I guess the I.D. | 要是能找到动机就好了 但我想 |
[15:59] | by his mother should carry a lot of weight. | 来自他母亲的指认很有分量 |
[16:00] | We’ll need more. | 目前所掌握的还远远不够 |
[16:02] | It’ll take a while to analyze | 要分析现场带回的全部证物 |
[16:02] | all the evidence from the scene, | 还需要一段时间 |
[16:04] | but it’s hard to believe | 但他不可能 |
[16:04] | he didn’t leave something behind. | 没在现场留下蛛丝马迹 |
[16:07] | I just hope he pleads guilty | 我只希望他能幡然悔悟 |
[16:08] | and doesn’t make the mother take the stand | 别让他妈妈到证人席上 |
[16:10] | and have to I.D. him again in court. | 当着所有人的面在法庭上指认他 |
[16:12] | Hey, guys. | 各位 |
[16:14] | We got a confession. | 有人招供了 |
[16:15] | But not from Billy Travers. | 不过不是比利·特拉弗斯 |
[16:17] | Guy over at Rikers | 里克尔斯的监狱有人 |
[16:18] | says his cell mate confessed to killing a couple | 称他的狱友承认昨晚杀害了一对 |
[16:20] | in their sleep last night. | 睡梦中的夫妇 |
[16:36] | The guy on the left is Owen Hicks. | 左边的是欧文·希克斯 |
[16:38] | He’s over at Rikers awaiting trial for rob one. | 他正在里克尔斯监狱等候对一次抢劫案的审判 |
[16:40] | Now, he says he got a new cell mate last night | 他自称昨晚新来的狱友 |
[16:43] | who confessed to killing a couple over in Jamaica Estates. | 跟他坦白说杀害了家住牙买加庄园的一对夫妇 |
[16:46] | Burg two, burg three, | 三番两次的入室盗窃 |
[16:47] | criminal trespassing, | 非法入侵 |
[16:48] | at least four drug possession arrests. | 至少四次因藏毒被捕 |
[16:50] | Steals from the rich to feed his poor drug habit. | 通过盗窃富人来满足自己的毒瘾 |
[16:53] | He’s looking at serious time on his current charge. | 最近的这个指控对他而言后果很严重 |
[16:55] | What does he want? | 他有什么要求 |
[16:56] | What they all want. | 还能有什么要求 |
[16:57] | A free pass. | 给他开绿灯呗 |
[16:58] | The guy on the right is Manny Ravarra. | 右边的是玛尼·拉瓦拉 |
[17:00] | He’s doing life upstate at Fishkill | 他因向学生兜售毒品 |
[17:02] | for selling drugs at schools. | 而在北部费什基尔被判终身监禁 |
[17:03] | He even recruited a couple 12 year-olds | 他甚至雇了几个十二岁的孩子 |
[17:05] | to run a few corners for him. | 帮他跑腿干活 |
[17:06] | What’s he doing at Rikers? | 那他怎么去了里克尔斯监狱 |
[17:08] | Two weeks ago, Ravarra escaped. | 两周前 拉瓦拉越狱了 |
[17:09] | He was picked up last night, | 昨晚他在牙买加大道 |
[17:10] | trying to boost a car on Jamaica Avenue. | 试图盗窃车辆时重新落网 |
[17:12] | They run him for warrants, | 警方申请逮捕令的时候 |
[17:13] | see he’s an escaped convict, | 发现他是在逃囚犯 |
[17:15] | and then send him to Rikers | 于是就把他送到里克尔斯监狱 |
[17:16] | until he gets transferred back upstate. | 等待被转送回北部监狱 |
[17:18] | And that’s when he meets Owen Hicks? | 他就在那遇见了欧文·希克斯 |
[17:20] | I find it hard to believe he’d just | 很难相信 |
[17:21] | casually admit to a double homicide. | 他如此轻易就承认了一宗双重谋杀 |
[17:23] | Grace Travers looked me in the eye | 格蕾丝·特拉弗斯看着我的眼睛 |
[17:25] | and I.D.’ed her killer. | 指认了凶手 |
[17:26] | Take a ride over to Rikers. | 去里克尔斯监狱走一趟 |
[17:27] | Bring Danny. | 叫上丹尼 |
[17:29] | See if this guy’s for real. | 看看这家伙说的是不是真的 |
[17:51] | What I do now? | 找我什么事 |
[17:52] | We’re here about a homicide | 我们是来调查昨晚 |
[17:53] | that was committed last night in Jamaica Estates. | 发生在牙买加庄园的一宗谋杀案 |
[17:55] | Couple was bludgeoned to death. | 丈夫被殴致死 |
[17:57] | And we don’t make you for it. | 但我们觉得不是你干的 |
[17:58] | In fact, we have an eyewitness who says it wasn’t you. | 事实上 有目击证人说凶手不是你 |
[18:01] | All right. | 然后呢 |
[18:02] | But your cell mate, he says you did it. | 但你的狱友说是你所为 |
[18:04] | Said you were bragging about it. | 而且你以此向他吹嘘 |
[18:05] | But Owen Hicks is looking to get out from under | 但欧文·希克斯正试图摆脱 |
[18:07] | a robbery charge that will most likely send him upstate | 警方对他的抢劫指控 因为他很可能将去北部监狱 |
[18:09] | for the next 15 years, so… | 度过接下来的十五年 |
[18:11] | Yeah, not the most reliable source. | 所以 他的话不是很可靠 |
[18:12] | We figured we’d come here, lay our cards on the table, | 于是我们来找你 跟你摊牌 |
[18:15] | give you an opportunity to respond. | 给你个坦白的机会 |
[18:17] | Let me see if I got this right. | 看看我理解得对不对 |
[18:19] | My crackhead cell mate gives me up for a murder | 我的瘾君子狱友告密说我犯案谋杀 |
[18:21] | that an eyewitness says was committed by someone else, | 目击证人则指认凶手另有其人 |
[18:23] | and you two drop by here to give me the opportunity | 所以你俩专程过来给我个机会 |
[18:25] | to say that I didn’t do nothing? | 让我澄清自己什么事也没做 |
[18:27] | I got that right? | 我没理解错吧 |
[18:28] | – What about it, Manny? – What about it? | -到底怎么回事 玛尼 -怎么回事 |
[18:31] | Sometimes crackheads actually tell the truth. | 瘾君子偶尔也讲真话 |
[18:35] | So what are you saying? | 你想说什么 |
[18:36] | I’m saying your eyewitness is wrong– | 我想说你们的目击证人看错了 |
[18:38] | I killed that couple. | 人是我杀的 |
[18:40] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[18:41] | I could go ahead and deny it. | 我当然可以矢口否认 |
[18:43] | What for? | 但那又何必呢 |
[18:46] | What are you guys going to do? | 你们打算怎么做 |
[18:47] | I’m already doing life in prison. | 我已经被判终身监禁 |
[18:49] | I just escaped. | 刚刚才越狱 |
[18:51] | Do you think I care about adding | 你觉得我会在意 |
[18:52] | another life sentence to my term? | 在已有罪名上再加一条无期徒刑吗 |
[18:54] | Tell me what happened. | 说说具体情况 |
[18:55] | Why’d you do it? | 为什么这么做 |
[18:57] | What do you think? | 你以为呢 |
[19:00] | I was on the run. | 我在逃亡 |
[19:01] | I figured I could make out with some jewelry. | 想着弄点珠宝换钱花 |
[19:04] | If I was lucky, a decent amount of cash. | 如果运气好 说不定会赚得大把钞票 |
[19:06] | But why’d you kill the couple? | 为什么杀害那对夫妇 |
[19:07] | The guy woke up while I was going through | 我翻抽屉的时候 |
[19:08] | one of his drawers. | 那男的醒来了 |
[19:10] | And the woman? | 而那女人 |
[19:11] | She wouldn’t stop screaming. I mean… | 她不停地尖叫 是那种 |
[19:13] | ear-piercing screaming. | 极度刺耳的尖叫 |
[19:16] | I wasn’t wearing anything to cover my face, so… | 我脸上没遮没挡的 所以… |
[19:18] | I had to do what I had to do. | 我别无选择 |
[19:19] | Then I got pinched for boosting a car | 结果还没出城 |
[19:21] | before I got out of town. | 就因为偷车被抓了现行 |
[19:22] | I’m not buying it. | 我不信 |
[19:27] | Is this guy for real? | 这家伙不是说真的吧 |
[19:30] | Great. I’m not buying it, either. | 很好 我也不信 |
[19:32] | Can I go now? | 我能走了吗 |
[19:33] | I’m missing Oprah. | 我想看欧普拉的脱口秀了 |
[19:35] | None of the drawers were open, buddy. | 抽屉都是关着的 伙计 |
[19:38] | They weren’t even rifled through, | 甚至都没被翻过 |
[19:39] | so what were you stealing? | 所以说你到底在偷什么呢 |
[19:41] | Not to mention these people were brutally, brutally beaten, | 更何况这对夫妇遭到极度残暴的殴打 |
[19:44] | which would suggest that this was personal, | 这表明是私人恩怨 |
[19:46] | not that you were trying to keep them from I.D.’ing you. | 才不是如你所说 害怕他们指认你 |
[19:49] | Fantastic. | 好极了 |
[19:51] | I’ll make sure to tell my lawyer that when we go to trial. | 我一定会在上庭时告诉我的律师的 |
[19:54] | Trial? | 上庭 |
[19:55] | You’re confessing to the crime. | 你都已经认罪了 |
[19:56] | You think there’s gonna be a trial? | 还想着能上庭呢 |
[19:57] | – What did you kill them with? – You testing me? | -你拿什么杀死他们的 -你在试探我吗 |
[19:59] | Is this a test? | 这是个测试吗 |
[20:04] | Why don’t you look in the sewer, | 你不妨去下水道找找 |
[20:06] | at 104th street and Lefferts Boulevard. | 就在104大街和Lefferts大道交界处 |
[20:08] | Let me know if I passed. | 如果测试合格了 告诉我一声 |
[21:48] | Is she able to talk? | 她能说话了吗 |
[21:52] | Look, I-I know she’s been through a major trauma, | 我知道她刚刚经受重创 |
[21:54] | but would it be all right if I came by to see her? | 但我只是去看看他 应该可以吧 |
[21:56] | I won’t be long. I know she needs her rest. | 不会打扰很久的 我知道她需要休息 |
[22:00] | Great, great. I appreciate it, doctor. | 好 非常感激 医生 |
[22:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:06] | Please tell me you have something | 拜托告诉我 我们有证据 |
[22:08] | that puts Billy Travers at the crime scene. | 证明比利·特拉弗斯去过案发现场 |
[22:09] | – Nothing. – Nothing on my end, either. | -一无所获 -我这边也是 |
[22:11] | All the shoe impressions at the scene were from either | 所有的鞋印 要么属于最早赶到现场的警官 |
[22:13] | the first officers or the EMTs. | 要么属于急救医护人员 |
[22:16] | And the blood samples have been sent to DNA, | 血液样本都送去验DNA了 |
[22:18] | but we were able to type them. | 但在那之前 我们验了血型 |
[22:19] | None of them are a match to Billy Travers. | 并未发现和比利·特拉弗斯血型相符的 |
[22:21] | The front door was definitely jimmied open. | 前门绝对是被撬开的 |
[22:24] | The first officers told me | 最早赶到现场的警官告诉我 |
[22:25] | there was no sign of forced entry. | 没有强行进入的迹象 |
[22:27] | Well, the majority of the damage was to the inside of the lock, | 因为绝大部分的损坏都在锁的内部 |
[22:29] | most likely from a crowbar, which is consistent | 很有可能是铁橇造成的 而且它也能产生 |
[22:31] | with the puncture wounds Sid found on Billy’s father. | 希德在比利的父亲头上发现的那种伤口 |
[22:33] | And Flack said that Billy had a key to his parents’ house. | 弗莱克说比利有他父母家的钥匙 |
[22:36] | Well, he could’ve used the key, | 也就是说 他能用钥匙开门 |
[22:37] | then intentionally damaged the lock | 然后刻意地损坏门锁 |
[22:39] | to make it look like a break-in. | 让一切看起来像是非法入侵 |
[22:40] | What else? | 其他线索呢 |
[22:41] | Well, I was able to extract microbial DNA from the soil | 我可以提取泥土中的微生物DNA |
[22:44] | that was disturbed next to the front door, but again, | 就是受害者前门被踩过的泥土 但很遗憾 |
[22:47] | not a match to the dirt found on Billy Travers’ shoes. | 还是和比利·特拉弗斯鞋底的泥土不相符 |
[22:49] | All we have is the I.D. right now. | 我们眼下只有受害人的指认 |
[22:51] | So he was either extremely careful, | 所以 他要么就是极度小心谨慎 |
[22:54] | or we have to consider that he didn’t do this. | 否则我们就应该考虑凶手另有他人了 |
[22:59] | At the scene, I thought | 在案发现场的时候 我想 |
[23:01] | that might be the only chance to talk to her. | 那可能是我和她说话的唯一机会了 |
[23:03] | When they said there was no forced entry, | 当警官告诉我没有强行进入的痕迹之时 |
[23:05] | that prompted me to show her a photo of her family. | 我立即想到让她指认家庭照片上的人 |
[23:07] | And she was responsive, right? | 她也回应了 不是么 |
[23:09] | She was. | 确实 |
[23:10] | She looked me in the eye and understood me. | 她看着我的眼睛 明白了我的意思 |
[23:15] | But maybe I pushed too hard in the moment. | 但是 有可能那时候我把她逼得太紧了 |
[23:21] | I can just picture Manny Ravarra, | 我现在都能想象玛尼·拉瓦拉 |
[23:24] | sitting the cafeteria with a stupid grin on his face, | 坐在餐厅呲牙裂嘴地笑着 |
[23:27] | eating a Bologna sandwich, | 啃着香肠三明治 |
[23:28] | gloating to the other inmates | 对着狱友们幸灾乐祸地描述 |
[23:30] | how two mope detectives are knee-deep in crap | 两个郁闷的警探如何无缘无故地 |
[23:32] | for absolutely no reason. | 身陷一大堆排泄物当中 |
[23:34] | Actually, I only see one mope detective down here. | 实际上 底下只有一个郁闷的警探 |
[23:37] | You want to join me? | 你想下来一起吗 |
[23:38] | I don’t do sewers. | 我才不是掏下水道的 |
[23:39] | It’s like he said– | 正如他所说 |
[23:42] | He’s doing life, he’s got nothing to lose, | 他已经被判终身监禁 没什么好失去的了 |
[23:44] | so why not jerk us around? | 何不耍我们乐乐呢 |
[23:46] | What was it he said about crackheads? | 他是怎么说那个瘾君子的 |
[23:48] | Sometimes they tell the truth. | 他们有时也讲真话 |
[23:51] | Yeah? | 是嘛 |
[23:55] | Well, it might be one of those times. | 看来 此话确实不假 |
[24:00] | Think this Manny Ravarra guy’s for real? | 觉得玛尼·拉瓦拉说的是实话吗 |
[24:02] | One way to find out. | 只有一种方法来证明了 |
[24:03] | You recovered trace amounts of rust from the scrape marks | 你复原了特拉弗斯家门锁上 |
[24:05] | on the locks of the Travers house, right? | 刮擦处铁锈的痕量 是吗 |
[24:07] | It’s right here. Nice. Great. | 就在这儿 很好 太好了 |
[24:09] | You’re gonna date the rust, huh? Pretty smart. | 想到用铁锈做对比 真厉害 |
[24:11] | I have my moments. | 我这是真人不露相 |
[24:13] | Sample I took off the lock didn’t contain magnetite. | 我从门锁上取的样本不含磁性 |
[24:15] | Right. Which means the rust is pretty damn old… | 对 说明这铁锈有些年代了 |
[24:17] | And won’t cling to steel. | 而且不吸铁 |
[24:20] | But if the magnetite | 但如果 这些铁锈的磁性 |
[24:21] | hasn’t yet completely diminished… | 并没有完全被消除… |
[24:26] | Looks like Manny Ravarra’s playing you. | 看来玛尼·拉瓦拉确实耍了你们 |
[24:28] | Why would he want to go down for a murder he didn’t commit? | 为什么他要为没犯过的罪背黑锅呢 |
[24:39] | Mrs. Travers? | 特拉弗斯夫人 |
[24:43] | I’m detective Mac Taylor. | 我是麦克·泰勒警探 |
[24:45] | Do you mind if I talk to you for a moment? | 稍微和你谈谈可以吗 |
[24:47] | Come closer. | 靠近点 |
[24:51] | What did you say your name was? | 你说你的名字是什么 |
[24:53] | Mac Taylor. | 麦克·泰勒 |
[24:55] | I’m a detective with the New York crime lab. | 我是纽约犯罪调查实验室的警探 |
[24:57] | I came to your house last night, | 我昨晚去过你家 |
[24:58] | after you called 911. | 就在你拨了911求救电话之后 |
[25:00] | I called 911? | 我拨911了吗 |
[25:01] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[25:04] | Miraculously, you… you did. | 奇迹般地 你确实拨了 |
[25:06] | Somehow you found the strength | 不知怎么的 你突然有力气 |
[25:08] | to pick up the phone. | 拿起了电话 |
[25:09] | It saved your life. | 这个电话救了你的命 |
[25:11] | They told me my husband’s dead. | 他们告诉我 我丈夫死了 |
[25:18] | Mrs. Travers, | 特拉弗斯夫人 |
[25:19] | do you remember what happened last night? | 你还记得昨晚发生的事吗 |
[25:21] | No. | 不记得了 |
[25:23] | I just remember waking up in this room. | 我只记得我在这个房间醒来 |
[25:28] | I realize this is hard, | 我知道这难以接受 |
[25:29] | But can you tell me why your son would have done this? | 但你能告诉我你儿子为什么要这样做吗 |
[25:33] | Billy? | 你说比利吗 |
[25:34] | Yes. | 对 |
[25:35] | You think Billy did this to me? | 你觉得这一切是比利做的吗 |
[25:38] | Last night, you identified your son. | 昨天晚上 你指认了你的儿子 |
[25:41] | To me. | 向我指认的 |
[25:42] | I showed you a photograph, | 我给你看了一张照片 |
[25:43] | and you indicated that he had done this. | 你指出 这一切都是你儿子所为 |
[25:45] | No… | 不… |
[25:46] | No, I did no such thing. | 不 我没指认 |
[25:48] | No, B-Billy didn’t do this. | 不 比…比利没做这事 |
[25:51] | He would never do anything to hurt me, | 他绝对不会伤害我 |
[25:53] | or his father. | 或他父亲 |
[25:55] | Mrs. Travers, I know you’ve been through a lot… | 特拉弗斯夫人 我知道你经历了非人的… |
[25:57] | Who are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[25:58] | My name is Mac Taylor. | 我叫麦克·泰勒 |
[26:00] | Why did you come here? | 你为什么要来这儿 |
[26:02] | To tell me that my son did this to me? | 就为了告诉我 我儿子差点把我打死吗 |
[26:05] | To tell me these lies? | 就为了来向我说这些鬼话吗 |
[26:06] | I don’t want to upset you… | 我并非想让你难过 |
[26:08] | No, you listen to me! | 闭嘴 你听我说 |
[26:09] | You leave Billy alone, | 你离比利远远的 |
[26:11] | Do you understand me? | 清楚吗 |
[26:12] | He would never do this! | 他绝对不会伤害我的 |
[26:14] | Now, go! | 现在马上离开 |
[26:16] | Get out! | 滚出去 |
[26:18] | Leave my family alone! | 离我家人远远的 |
[26:46] | Sid. | 希德 |
[26:48] | Ah, see that? | 看到了吗 |
[26:50] | A familiar face– recognition. | 熟人面孔辨识 |
[26:52] | Neurons coursing through my synapses. | 神经元通过突触传播 |
[26:55] | What’s with the pictures? | 照片是干嘛的 |
[26:56] | A little experiment. | 只是一个小实验 |
[26:58] | Random photos | 这些照片随机排列 |
[26:59] | of people I don’t know mixed with one | 其中陌生人和熟人的照片 |
[27:00] | I do know. | 相互掺杂 |
[27:03] | See? Very little activity. | 看到了吗 几乎没有反应 |
[27:05] | No emotional connection. | 毫无情感联系 |
[27:09] | Off the charts. | 波动很大啊 |
[27:11] | So, what’s the emotional connection there? | 那么 你和她有什么情感联系啊 |
[27:13] | Alimony. | 赡养费 |
[27:18] | Grace Travers’ hospital records. | 这是格蕾丝·特拉弗斯的病历 |
[27:20] | She’s clearly experiencing retrograde amnesia. | 她显然患上了逆行性遗忘症 |
[27:24] | It’s very common with victims of traumatic brain injury. | 这在脑外伤病人中非常常见 |
[27:27] | Which explains why she doesn’t remember I.D.’ing her son. | 也就解释了她为什么不记得指认过她儿子 |
[27:29] | – Right. – But is the identification reliable? | -对 -但她的指认是否可信呢 |
[27:32] | That’s hard to say. | 这就难说了 |
[27:34] | The hospital gave me a copy of her MRI– | 医院给了我一份她核磁共振的片子 |
[27:36] | most of the damage occurred to the front-left temporal lobe. | 大部分脑损伤都出现在左前颞叶 |
[27:40] | You can see a significant amount of bleeding in this area here. | 你可以看到在这个区域有大面积出血 |
[27:43] | Front-left controls language, speech, memory. | 左前颞叶控制人的语言识别 讲话和记忆能力 |
[27:46] | Among other things, yes. | 除此以外 没错 |
[27:47] | So you think it’s possible | 所以你觉得有可能 |
[27:49] | that her memory of the event at the time she made the I.D. | 她昨天对整个事件的记忆 以及对儿子的指认 |
[27:52] | could’ve been affected. | 有可能是受到脑外伤的影响 |
[27:53] | Very possible if she suffered extreme brain damage. | 如果遭受极度脑损伤 就很有可能 |
[27:55] | But she was able to understand and obey commands– | 但她能够听懂并且遵从简单指令 |
[27:57] | I was there. | 我就在现场 |
[27:58] | Same part of the brain, you know? | 也是相同的大脑区域掌管这些能力啊 |
[27:59] | Well, the same area, but the effects differ. | 是相同区域 但结果不同 |
[28:02] | Language and comprehension can remain intact | 语言和理解能力在记忆力丧失的情况下 |
[28:04] | while memory is abolished. | 能够完好无缺 |
[28:06] | Sid, I showed her a photograph of her family. | 希德 我给她看了家庭合照 |
[28:08] | She was able to communicate with me using her finger | 她可以通过移动手指和我沟通 |
[28:11] | that Billy did this to her. | 指认比利 |
[28:12] | Oftentimes, damage to the temporal lobe results in seizures, | 往往颞叶损伤可以引发癫痫发作 |
[28:16] | And those seizures have a tendency | 而癫痫的征兆常常 |
[28:17] | to start in the hands. | 最先出现在手上 |
[28:19] | So it’s possible the movement of her finger | 所以 她上下移动手指有可能 |
[28:21] | up and down was involuntary. | 并非受自己控制 |
[28:24] | You think I made a mistake showing her the photograph? | 你觉得 我给她看家庭合照是错的吗 |
[28:26] | Well, like you said, she was responsive | 如你所说 她有所回应 |
[28:28] | and obeying commands. | 并且遵从简单指令 |
[28:30] | I hate to play devil’s advocate here, Mac, | 我不想给你泼冷水 麦克 |
[28:31] | but a defense attorney would have a field day with that I.D. | 但辩方律师一定会在指认上大做文章 |
[28:34] | Bottom line, we don’t have | 关键问题是 |
[28:36] | a picture of what happened in her brain | 在她移动手指之时 我们无法获取 |
[28:38] | when she moved her finger. | 她大脑中的图像 |
[28:39] | So there’s just no way to know if her I.D. is reliable. | 所以无法证明她的指认可信 |
[28:43] | And now she’s defending her son. | 而且现在她又想为儿子脱罪 |
[28:47] | So this guy, he’s definitely lying. | 这家伙肯定在撒谎 |
[28:49] | I mean, the rust on the crowbar he led us to isn’t a match | 他指引我们找到的那根铁撬上的锈迹 |
[28:52] | to the rust that we pulled from the vic’s door. | 和我们在被害人家门上搜集到的铁锈不符 |
[28:54] | So how’d he know to lead you to a crowbar in the first place? | 那么一开始 他怎么知道要将你引到铁撬上的 |
[28:57] | How about this for timing? | 有可能是时间巧合 |
[28:58] | Ravarra come through the 116 last night around 2:00 a.m. | 拉瓦拉昨晚凌晨2点的时候被抓进116街区的警局 |
[29:01] | same time and precinct as Billy Travers. | 比利·特拉弗斯也在同时同地出现 |
[29:04] | So Flack’s going at Billy in the interrogation room, | 弗莱克在审讯室审问比利 |
[29:07] | and Manny’s sitting in the bullpen being processed. | 玛尼正在候审室等候审讯 |
[29:09] | Rookie cops. | 新警察露了口风 |
[29:10] | You’re telling me the kid in there | 你是说里面的那个孩子 |
[29:11] | – hacked up his parents? – He didn’t hack ’em up. | -砍伤了他父母吗 -不是砍伤 |
[29:14] | He beat ’em, with, like, a crowbar or a tire iron or something. | 他也许是用铁撬或卸胎棍之类的东西打伤他们 |
[29:17] | We don’t have the murder weapon. | 还没找到凶器 |
[29:21] | And after he was processed, | 在他受审之后 |
[29:22] | he called his girlfriend in Woodside. | 就马上给在伍德赛德的女友打电话 |
[29:23] | I’m guessing that he asked her to find a crowbar, | 我猜他要女友找一根铁撬 |
[29:27] | dump it in the sewer. | 扔到下水道里 |
[29:28] | So why does a convicted felon doing life | 为什么一名被判终身监禁的重罪犯 |
[29:31] | confess to a crime he didn’t commit? | 要承认他没犯下的罪行呢 |
[29:34] | Got me. | 我也想知道 |
[29:35] | I want to put him on a poly, | 我想为他测谎 |
[29:36] | but both our polygraph examiners | 但我们的测谎专家 |
[29:37] | are up in the Bronx working cases. | 都去忙布朗克斯区的案子了 |
[29:39] | Flack said his cell mate ratted him out, right? | 弗莱克说他的狱友出卖了他 对吗 |
[29:41] | Yep. Owen Hicks, he’s awaiting trial for rob one. | 没错 欧文·希克斯 他正因一宗抢劫案而候审 |
[29:45] | Pull them both out of Rikers | 把他们两个从里克尔斯监狱带出来 |
[29:47] | and meet me at the precinct. | 我们管辖区见 |
[29:48] | What are you thinking? | 你打算怎么办 |
[29:49] | Just meet me there. | 山人自有妙计 |
[29:51] | All right. | 好吧 |
[29:55] | Adam… | 亚当 |
[29:57] | What did I do? | 我又犯什么事儿了 |
[30:01] | Mac. Hey. | 麦克 等等 |
[30:02] | The tiny shard of glass from the bedspread, | 床单上的玻璃碎片 |
[30:05] | it’s consistent with a beer bottle. | 和啤酒瓶相吻合 |
[30:06] | Now, nothing unique about that, right? | 这毫不起眼 对吧 |
[30:08] | But the polyester fiber on the shard, | 但碎片上的聚酯纤维 |
[30:10] | it’s from a security laminate. | 证实属于安全胶膜 |
[30:11] | It’s four layers of virtually invisible polyester film | 实际上它由四层隐形聚酯薄膜 |
[30:15] | that are bonded together to make the window impenetrable. | 粘合在一起 使玻璃窗不易被穿透 |
[30:17] | Helps prevent burglaries. | 可防止入室行窃 |
[30:18] | – Was it installed in the Travers’ house? – No. | -特拉弗斯家安装了吗 -没有 |
[30:21] | And there was no evidence | 而且周围也没有 |
[30:21] | of a broken beer bottle anywhere, either. | 摔碎的啤酒瓶的迹象 |
[30:23] | So the killer must have tracked it in. | 所以 这一定是凶手带进来的 |
[30:26] | I just don’t know from where. | 但我还没查到来源 |
[30:27] | Contact the security companies in the city that install that laminate | 联系城中安装了那种胶膜的保安公司 |
[30:30] | and get a list of locations | 并且取得公司地址 |
[30:32] | and cross-check them with employees. | 还要反复确认员工名单 |
[30:33] | You think we might get a hit for Billy Travers? | 你觉得我们能找到比利·特拉弗斯的犯罪证据吗 |
[30:35] | Maybe. We need to put him in that house. | 也许吧 总要先证明他去过那屋子 |
[30:51] | Yo, man, what’s he doing here? | 老兄 他怎么在这儿 |
[30:53] | You said that we were gonna sign | 你不是说我们签个 |
[30:55] | some sort of cooperation agreement. | 合作协议就没事了吗 |
[30:57] | Change of plans. | 计划有变 |
[31:01] | Here we go. | 进来 |
[31:04] | Have a seat. | 坐吧 |
[31:04] | Go ahead. | 坐下 |
[31:07] | You-you talk to Manny? | 你问过Manny了 |
[31:08] | What did he tell you? | 他跟你说了什么 |
[31:09] | Don’t worry about Manny. | 别操心玛尼了 |
[31:10] | He’s got his story, you got yours. | 你们各有供词 |
[31:12] | You’re all good. | 互不相干 |
[31:13] | As long as you tell the truth, | 只要你知无不言 言无不尽 |
[31:15] | everything’ll be fine. | 一切好商量 |
[31:17] | Wh-what the hell is this thing? | 这玩意是什么 |
[31:18] | Polygraph. | 测谎仪 |
[31:19] | You giving me a lie detector test? | 你要给我测谎吗 |
[31:22] | I mean… aren’t those, like, not admissible in court? | 这不是被法庭禁止的吗 |
[31:25] | They don’t always work right. | 这东西也不是完全准确 |
[31:26] | Eh, only about 98% of the time. | 是啊 准确率大概在98%吧 |
[31:28] | But don’t worry about it. | 但是别担心 |
[31:29] | I mean, you’re a smart guy, Owen, I can tell. | Owen 我知道你是聪明人 |
[31:31] | Even if you’re lying, you could beat this machine. | 就算你撒谎 机器也测不出来 |
[31:33] | You’re gonna do great. | 你会没事的 |
[31:35] | Uh, w-w… wait, wait, wait, where are you going? | 等等 等等 你要去哪儿 |
[31:39] | I can’t give you the test– I’m not qualified. | 我不能给你做测试 我还不够资格 |
[31:41] | We are bringing the expert, here we go. | 我们要等专家来 他到了 |
[31:43] | Take it easy on him. | 手下留情 |
[31:50] | Good afternoon. We have Mr. Hicks. | 下午好 希克斯先生 |
[31:52] | I understand there’s a question | 我知道你在 |
[31:54] | to the veracity of certain statements | 名为克里斯岛的监狱禁闭期间 |
[31:56] | that you may or may not have made | 所做出以及未做出的陈述 |
[31:58] | and or heard during your confinement | 和你的见闻 |
[31:59] | in the fine institution known as Rikers Island. | 有待考量 令人质疑 |
[32:03] | Is that correct? | 我说的对吗 |
[32:06] | I have no idea what the hell you just said, man. | 你说的话我一个字也听不懂 |
[32:10] | Are you playing games with me, son? | 你是在跟我耍花招吗 小子 |
[32:12] | No, I’m not playing games…! | 没 我没耍花招 |
[32:14] | Because any heretofore games will not be tolerated. | 迄今为止 还没人敢在我面前耍花招 |
[32:17] | Okay? | 听清了吗 |
[32:22] | Now let’s get started. | 我们开始吧 |
[32:24] | Have you ever been a participant in or administered | 你有没有曾经参与或协助过 |
[32:27] | any of said polygraph… | 任何形式的测谎 |
[32:28] | How long do you give him? | 你给他多少时间 |
[32:29] | Well, if Adam remembers to plug the damn thing in, | 如果亚当记得插上插头的话 |
[32:33] | I don’t think he gets past the first question. | 我想他通不过第一个问题 |
[32:34] | First question? | 第一个问题 |
[32:36] | No way it gets that far. | 用不了那么久 |
[32:38] | 10 Ten… | |
[32:41] | – This simply measures your blood pressure … – Nine… | -这只是在测试过程中 -9 |
[32:42] | while the test is being administered. | 对你的血压进行测量 |
[32:44] | the information then relays to the pen thingy | 信息会通过这个东西传送到仪器上 |
[32:47] | which will go haywire if you’re full of… | 如果波动异常 就证明你都是在 |
[32:49] | If you’re being untruthful. | 就证明你谎话连篇 |
[32:51] | And, based on the amount of sweat | 再加上你前额 |
[32:53] | that’s accumulated on your forehead– | 出汗的程度 |
[32:55] | Gross– | 综合一切 |
[32:57] | is more than likely. | 事实胜于雄辩 |
[32:58] | Ah, now… | 现在 |
[32:59] | This tube, okay, | 这跟软管 |
[33:02] | is going to just go around your chest… | 会绕过你的胸部 |
[33:04] | 2 …two… | |
[33:06] | 1 …one. | |
[33:06] | No, I can’t do this! | 不 我不要 |
[33:07] | I’m not gonna do this, man! | 我才不要做测试 |
[33:09] | He said that we could both help each other out. | 他说我们互相帮助 就都能脱身 |
[33:11] | Okay, look. | 好了 听着 |
[33:14] | Manny said that he had a girlfriend | 玛尼说他的女友住在 |
[33:16] | who lived in Queens, all right? | 皇后区 对吗 |
[33:17] | And he never got to see her because it was too far | 他的监狱在偏远的北部 如果入狱 |
[33:19] | from the prison that he was at upstate. | 他就再也没法见到女朋友了 |
[33:21] | So he said that if he confessed to | 所以 他说如果承认 |
[33:23] | the murder of the couple, | 自己是杀害两夫妇的凶手 |
[33:25] | that that would bring him downstate | 至少有一年时间由于审讯 |
[33:26] | for the trial for at least a year. | 可以到南部坐牢 |
[33:27] | And then he’d be able to see her. | 那样他就可以见到她了 |
[33:29] | He said to make it more believable | 他说如果我作为告密者 帮他圆谎 |
[33:30] | he’d blab about it to me, | 会更加可信 |
[33:31] | And then I would call the cops | 之后我就可以给警察打电话 |
[33:33] | and maybe work out a deal for myself, all right? | 也许还能帮自己脱罪 |
[33:35] | That’s the truth! | 我说的都是真话 |
[33:36] | I swear to god, that-that’s the truth, man! | 我向上帝发誓 我说的都是事实 |
[33:38] | Hey, I’m not lying! | 我没撒谎 |
[33:40] | I’m telling you, that’s the… | 我告诉你 那都是实话 |
[33:48] | If there is a problem, just give me a call. | 有问题就给我打电话 |
[33:51] | I’ll take care of it myself. | 我会亲自处理 |
[33:53] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:07] | Just dropping off | 我刚巧来送 |
[34:09] | the DD-5 on Manny Ravarra’s false confession. | 玛尼·拉瓦拉的假口供资料 |
[34:11] | Defense attorney won’t be able | 辩方律师不能再 |
[34:13] | to use him as an alternate theory. | 拿他说事了 |
[34:14] | Did you get in touch with the D.A.’s office? | 你和地方检察官联系过了吗 |
[34:16] | Judge let Billy Travers out on bail. | 法官同意让比利·特拉弗斯保释 |
[34:18] | As of now, | 到目前为止 |
[34:19] | The mother’s I.D. is all we have, | 我们仅有母亲的指控 |
[34:21] | and I’m not even sure we have that. | 而且连这个证据也不可靠了 |
[34:23] | Should we offer her some kind of protection? | 我们需要为她申请保护吗 |
[34:25] | She’ll refuse. | 她会拒绝的 |
[34:26] | She’s on her son’s side now. | 她现在站在儿子那一边 |
[34:27] | So unless we come up with a forensic link, | 所以 除非我们能靠法医找到证据 |
[34:30] | he’ll be at her bedside by the end of the day. | 否则今晚他就能回家了 |
[34:31] | – I’ll follow up with Lindsay and Hawkes. – Jo. | -我会和琳赛 霍克跟进的 -乔 |
[34:33] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[34:34] | If this is gonna work, we got to trust each other. | 要想破案 我们要信任彼此 |
[34:38] | The DD-5 documenting Grace Travers recanting the I.D.– | 格蕾丝·特拉弗斯撤销口供的文件 |
[34:41] | I saw you looking at it. | 我看到你在查看 |
[34:43] | Damaging to the case– | 对本案不利的材料 |
[34:45] | you thought maybe I wouldn’t file it? | 你以为我不会归档吗 |
[34:47] | History has a tendency of repeating itself. | 历史总会重演 |
[34:49] | What happened in D.C. is not a part of my history. | 无论在华盛顿特区发生了什么事情 |
[34:53] | Uncovering mistakes made by your lab | 揭露实验室暴露出来的问题 |
[34:55] | and alerting defense counsel was part of your oath. | 留意辩方律师的动向是你工作的职责所在 |
[34:58] | Still is. | 目前仍然是 |
[34:59] | Tell that to senator Matthews. | 把这话告诉马修斯议员 |
[35:01] | I still get letters from him blaming me | 因为他女儿的案子败诉 |
[35:03] | for the outcome of his daughter’s case. | 我现在还能收到他责怪我的信 |
[35:10] | The mistake I uncovered | 我揭露了一个 |
[35:12] | was made by a guy named Frank Waters. | 叫弗兰克·沃特斯的家伙犯的错 |
[35:15] | Impeccable reputation. | 他的声誉很好 |
[35:17] | I worked with Frank Waters for 12 years, Mac. | 我和弗兰克·沃特斯共事了12年 麦克 |
[35:20] | I went to his wedding, | 参加过他的婚礼 |
[35:21] | his kids’ birthdays. | 他孩子的生日派对 |
[35:24] | So when I discovered he destroyed a document | 所以当我发现他销毁了一份 |
[35:27] | detailing a mistake he made interpreting DNA results, | 内含他在DNA鉴定结果上失误的档案时 |
[35:29] | two things happen that day. | 一切都变了 |
[35:31] | Trust became just another word | 信任变了质 |
[35:33] | and senator Matthews’ rapist went free. | 马修斯议员控告的强奸犯被无罪释放 |
[35:36] | You had to make it public. | 你必须将其公之于众 |
[35:38] | It was a decision I don’t regret making, | 做出这样的决定 我并不后悔 |
[35:40] | And I’d make it again. | 就算再来一次 我还会这样做 |
[35:45] | Jo, my team does not sacrifice integrity | 乔 我的团队不会为达到预期目的 |
[35:48] | for a desired result. | 而牺牲正义 |
[35:50] | Now that you’re part of it, | 既然你已经是其中一员 |
[35:52] | I promise you you’ll never have to make | 我向你保证 你将永远不会 |
[35:53] | that kind of decision again, okay? | 面对那样的抉择 好吗 |
[35:59] | There are four companies in the city that manufacture | 城里有四家公司在生产 |
[36:03] | the security laminate I found on the shards in the vic’s bed. | 我在受害人床上的碎片上发现的那种安全胶膜 |
[36:05] | One of them installed the laminate | 其中一家公司将安全胶膜 |
[36:07] | for something called glassphemy. | 用于”玻璃毁灭” |
[36:08] | I read about that in the paper. | 我在报纸上看过 |
[36:10] | It’s an art installation | 这是一个艺术装置 |
[36:11] | where people get out their aggression | 人们将瓶子大力投掷到一个玻璃笼子里 |
[36:13] | by hurling bottles into a glass cage | 来发泄自己的攻击性 |
[36:15] | and the company collects the shards and recycles them. | 然后公司收集那些碎片 进行循环使用 |
[36:18] | I might need to try that. | 或许我应该去试试 |
[36:21] | They use the polyester laminate on the cage | 笼子上使用了聚酯层塑料 |
[36:22] | to keep it from breaking. | 以防止被打破 |
[36:24] | So a piece of the laminate was transferred to a shard of glass, | 所以一小块胶膜转移到了玻璃碎片上 |
[36:27] | which came in contact with our killer. | 也就和我们的凶手有了联系 |
[36:29] | And the killer transferred it to the bed. | 而凶手又将它带到了床上 |
[36:31] | Glassphemy uses an outside company, | “玻璃毁灭”是由境外公司 |
[36:32] | Brookston Recycling, to pulverize the shards. | 布鲁克斯顿回收公司 把碎玻璃研磨成粉 |
[36:35] | So I got a list of their employees. | 我弄了一份员工名单 |
[36:38] | This guy is particularly interesting. | 这个家伙特别引人注意 |
[36:41] | Paul Benson. Who is he? | 保罗·本森 他是谁 |
[36:43] | He was released a week ago from Hudson correctional. | 一周前他刚从赫德森监狱释放出来 |
[36:45] | He served eight years for rape. | 他因强奸罪入狱八年 |
[36:47] | What’s his connection to the case? | 他和这案子有什么关联 |
[36:48] | He grew up in the victims’ house. | 他是在受害人的房子里长大的 |
[37:51] | See him? Go. | 看见他了吗 快去 |
[37:54] | Move! move! | 让开 让开 |
[38:02] | He’s up there. You see him up there? | 他在上面 你看见他了吗 |
[38:21] | Stay down! | 趴下 |
[38:22] | I got him! I got him! | 抓到他了 抓到他了 |
[38:23] | Don’t move. | 不许动 |
[38:24] | Right there. | 别动 |
[38:26] | Stay down. Stay down. | 趴下 趴下 |
[38:30] | Did you hear from Hawkes? | 你听霍克说了吗 |
[38:31] | Yep. Just enough dirt under Paul Benson’s shoes | 是的 Paul Benson鞋底的土 |
[38:33] | to match the soil at the crime scene. | 恰好和犯罪现场的泥土匹配 |
[38:38] | I don’t get it. | 我就不明白了 |
[38:40] | This guy was the senior class president, | 这家伙是高年级学生会主席 |
[38:42] | captain of the soccer team, | 足球队队长 |
[38:44] | dean’s list. | 优等生 |
[38:45] | This kid had everything going for him back in 2002. | 回到2002年 这孩子拥有一切 |
[38:47] | He was the guy you love to hate | 他就像是约翰·休斯每部电影里 |
[38:48] | in every John Hughes film. | 那种让你讨厌的家伙 |
[38:50] | He was even dating the prom queen, Sarah Dufresne. | 甚至能和舞会皇后萨拉·达尔肯约会 |
[38:53] | Apparently dating her wasn’t enough. | 显然和美女约会还远远不够 |
[38:55] | “I told him I wanted to wait, | “我跟他说不想进展这么快 |
[38:57] | “that if he loved me, he would respect that I wanted to wait. | “如果他爱我 就会尊重我的意见 |
[39:00] | He grabbed my arms and pinned me down.” | 他抓住我的胳膊压在我身上 |
[39:03] | One minute he’s Harvard bound, | 前一分钟还是未来的哈佛高材生 |
[39:04] | next he’s Rikers bound. | 下一分钟就进了里克尔斯监狱 |
[39:05] | Did eight years. | 坐了八年牢 |
[39:06] | Got out week and a half ago. | 一个半星期前出来的 |
[39:08] | Based on the case file, doesn’t look like | 根据案件档案记载 看起来 |
[39:10] | we had anything beyond her statement. | 除了女友的口供再无其他证据 |
[39:12] | He claimed it was consensual. | 他声称是你情我愿的 |
[39:14] | Classic he said/she said? | 典型的各说各话 |
[39:16] | Not quite. | 也不完全是 |
[39:22] | His parents testified against him. | 他父母出庭指证他 |
[39:26] | Not a day goes by | 我们没有一天 |
[39:27] | we don’t second-guess our decision. | 不在为当时的决定感到自责 |
[39:29] | Paul’s our son. | 保罗是我们的儿子 |
[39:30] | If you’d kept silent, | 如果你们保持沉默 |
[39:32] | you wouldn’t have been able to live with yourselves. | 肯定过不了自己这一关 |
[39:33] | Paul was a good kid. | 保罗是个好孩子 |
[39:35] | Had so much going for him. | 有很多优点 |
[39:36] | He came home that night | 那天晚上他回来 |
[39:38] | and we immediately knew something was wrong. | 我们马上就察觉到一定发生了什么事 |
[39:42] | Paul Paul? | |
[39:44] | Paul Paul, | |
[39:45] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[39:47] | Where’s Sarah? | 萨拉在哪里 |
[39:53] | What happened, Paul? | 出了什么事 保罗 |
[39:55] | Whatever it is, you can tell us. | 不论是什么 都可以告诉我们 |
[39:57] | When he told us, | 当他告诉我们时 |
[39:58] | all I could see was Sarah’s face. | 我满脑子都是萨拉的面容 |
[40:01] | And what she must have been going through. | 和她所承受的痛苦 |
[40:02] | And her parents– we’d known them for years. | 我们和她父母相识多年 |
[40:05] | Sarah obviously went to the police | 不出意料地 萨拉去报了警 |
[40:07] | and they arrested Paul. | 然后他们逮捕了保罗 |
[40:09] | When the prosecutor asked for our cooperation, | 当检察官要求我们合作时 |
[40:12] | it took a few weeks and several fights, | 我们挣扎了好几个星期 |
[40:15] | but we decided that telling the truth was the right thing to do. | 不过我们还是决定做出正确的选择 说出真相 |
[40:18] | It was. | 没错 |
[40:20] | No matter how much it may have hurt. | 不管内心如何痛苦 但你们的做法没错 |
[40:22] | So you had no contact with Paul after that? | 那之后你们和保罗再没联系吗 |
[40:25] | We tried, | 我们试过了 |
[40:27] | but Paul didn’t want anything to do with us. | 不过他不想再跟我们有任何关系 |
[40:29] | He felt that we’d betrayed him, | 他觉得我们背叛了他 |
[40:31] | so he just cut us off. | 所以和我们断绝来往 |
[40:32] | We moved a couple years later. | 几年后我们搬走了 |
[40:35] | Tried to put it behind us. | 想忘掉这一切 |
[40:40] | Paul was digging by the side of the house for the spare key. | 保罗在房子旁边挖出了备用钥匙 |
[40:44] | But the locks had been changed, | 不过锁换了 |
[40:45] | and he used a crowbar to get inside. | 于是他用铁撬破门而入 |
[40:54] | He thought it was you in that bed. | 他以为躺在床上的是你们俩 |
[40:56] | Paul went back to the house to kill you. | 保罗回家是为了杀你们 |
[41:09] | You didn’t know your parents had moved. | 你不知道父母搬了家 |
[41:13] | You had no contact with them ever since you went away. | 自从你离开后就没再联系他们 |
[41:18] | What were you thinking, Paul? | 你在想什么 保罗 |
[41:21] | You were getting even? | 你是在报复吗 |
[41:22] | That killing your parents | 因为他们出庭指证你 |
[41:24] | was somehow gonna settle the score | 所以你就找父母算旧帐 |
[41:26] | for them testifying against you? | 想杀了他们来报仇吗 |
[41:28] | I was just a kid. | 当时我还只是个孩子 |
[41:28] | You were 18 years old. | 你已经18岁了 |
[41:29] | You were old enough | 完全可以 |
[41:30] | to be held accountable for your actions. | 为自己的行为负责了 |
[41:34] | They betrayed me. | 他们背叛了我 |
[41:35] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[41:37] | You betrayed them. | 你背叛了他们 |
[41:40] | You think it was easy | 你认为你的父母 |
[41:41] | for your parents to do what they did? | 轻易地做出那样的决定吗 |
[41:44] | Your girlfriend, Sarah– | 你的女朋友 萨拉 |
[41:45] | They were just supposed to let her go through life | 知道你强奸了她 还逃避惩罚 |
[41:47] | knowing you raped her and got away with it? | 他们就应该让她独自承受吗 |
[41:53] | The woman who went to the hospital… | 送去医院的那个女人… |
[41:57] | She survived? | 她还活着吗 |
[42:00] | She’s gonna be okay? | 她会没事的吧 |
[42:01] | No. | 不 |
[42:02] | She lost her husband, | 她失去了丈夫 |
[42:03] | her son lost his father, and she’s gonna have | 她儿子失去了父亲 她得了 |
[42:05] | permanent brain damage. | 永久性脑损伤 |
[42:06] | So, no, she’s not gonna be okay. | 不 她不会没事的 |
[42:13] | You had an opportunity to get out | 你本有机会出狱后 |
[42:15] | and make something of your life, Paul. | 做些有意义的事 保罗 |
[42:18] | Instead, you destroyed another family. | 相反 你却毁了另一个家庭 |
[42:45] | Mind if I come in for a moment? | 介意我进来待一会吗 |
[42:52] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样了 |
[42:54] | All right, I guess. | 我想还好吧 |
[42:56] | Doctor said she should | 医生说过些天 |
[42:57] | – be able to leave in a few days. – Good. | -她就应该能出院了 -很好 |
[42:59] | I’m glad to hear that. | 很高兴得知这个消息 |
[43:04] | I’m sorry you had to go through that, Billy. | 很遗憾你得承受这一切 比利 |
[43:07] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[43:09] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[43:11] | You were just doing your job, I guess. | 你也是在秉公办事 |
[43:14] | You know, sometimes we lose sight of | 有时我们忽略了 |
[43:17] | how hard it is to be called a suspect. | 被称为嫌疑犯的人有多难受 |
[43:28] | Look, if you ever need anything, I hope you’ll give me a call. | 如果有什么需要 可以给我打电话 |
[43:36] | Billy. | 比利 |
[43:38] | Who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[43:43] | My name is Mac Taylor. | 我叫麦克·泰勒 |
[43:46] | Have you met my son Billy? | 你见过我儿子比利了吗 |
[43:48] | I have. | 是的 |
[43:49] | You have a good son, Mrs. Travers. | 你有个好儿子 特拉弗斯夫人 |
[43:56] | You’re a very lucky woman. | 你是个很幸运的女人 |