时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | “Shane Casey had been on the run since his escape | “希恩·凱西大約一個月前越獄后 |
[00:10] | from prison approximately one month ago.” | 就一直處于逃亡中” |
[00:12] | Your brother is a murderer just like you! | 你哥哥 和你一樣是個殺人犯 |
[00:14] | That’s right! | 太對了 |
[00:38] | Hello. | 又見面了 |
[00:40] | Oh, my god. | 哦 天吶 |
[00:49] | If you hurt her, I will kill you! | 你敢傷害她 我就殺了你 |
[01:03] | Man, I got you. | 兄弟 總算讓我抓住弱點了 |
[01:06] | Mama. | 媽媽 |
[01:07] | The most important thing to you | 這個世界上 |
[01:10] | in the whole wide world, | 你最寶貴的東西 |
[01:13] | right here in my arms. | 就在我懷里 |
[01:15] | Put her down. | 把她放下 |
[01:20] | Be careful. | 要小心 |
[01:22] | You look a little nervous. | 你看起來可有點緊張 |
[01:25] | A little emotional. | 情緒有點激動 |
[01:26] | I mean, your hands are shaking. | 看啊 你的雙手都在發抖 |
[01:28] | You want to make sure you have a good shot, | 你可得瞄準了 |
[01:30] | cause, uh, you don’t want to miss. | 我想你絕不愿傷到孩子 |
[01:32] | Just put her down, you son of a bitch– please. | 把她放下 你個混蛋 求你了 |
[01:36] | She puts the gun down now! | 讓她把槍放下 立刻 |
[01:39] | Or I kill her! You understand? | 不然我就殺了她 明白嗎 |
[01:41] | All right. Okay. | 好 好的 |
[01:42] | Babe, babe. | 親愛的 |
[01:46] | Don’t you touch her! | 別碰她 |
[01:48] | – You have everything. – Mama! | -你應有盡有 -媽媽 |
[01:50] | A wonderful wife. | 你有美麗的妻子 |
[01:51] | Beautiful baby. | 可愛的孩子 |
[01:53] | Aw, look at the cutie. | 啊 看看這個可愛甜心 |
[03:48] | Courage is not the absence of fear, | 勇氣并非無所畏懼 |
[03:50] | but rather the judgment that something else is more important. | 而是意識到有比恐懼更重要的存在 |
[03:54] | Today, officer Lindsay Monroe Messer | 今天 為了表彰琳賽·夢露·莫瑟警官 |
[03:56] | is being recognized for an extraordinary act of heroism. | 奮不顧身的英勇作為 |
[04:00] | It is my great honor to award officer Lindsay Monroe Messer | 我將非常榮幸的授予她 |
[04:04] | the Combat Cross. | 十字勛章 |
[04:28] | She puts the gun down now! | 讓她把槍放下 立刻 |
[04:30] | Mama! | 媽媽 |
[05:01] | You shut down the lab for this? | 你就為了這事給實驗室放假了 |
[05:03] | There’s a lot of people here. | 底下好多都是實驗室的人 |
[05:05] | Yeah, unofficially. | 沒錯 私底下給他們放假了 |
[05:07] | They all wanted to be here for you. | 他們都想來這為你喝彩 |
[05:22] | Hello? Hello? | 有人嗎 |
[06:30] | Hi. | 你好 |
[06:32] | I’m Jo Danville. | 我叫喬·丹維爾 |
[06:34] | I’m your new crime scene investigator. | 是新來的犯罪現場調查員 |
[06:38] | And this young woman is dead. | 這位年輕女士已經死了 |
[06:47] | Look, I hope this doesn’t become a regular thing, all right? | 我可不希望這種事經常發生 |
[06:50] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[06:50] | Well, we like to have a cup of coffee, read the newspaper | 我們比較習慣先喝杯咖啡 看會兒報紙 |
[06:52] | before we jump right into work. | 然后再投入工作之中 |
[06:53] | Oh, I guess I was under the impression | 之前我認為 |
[06:55] | the NYPD crime lab was BYOB. | 紐約警察局犯罪調查實驗室是BYOB |
[06:58] | Bring your own body. | 自帶尸體 |
[07:00] | Nice. | 經典 |
[07:02] | You know, if you two are finished | 要是你們倆 |
[07:03] | with the comedy portion of the program, | 演完了這幕喜劇 |
[07:04] | we got some work to do. | 我們該做正事了 |
[07:06] | Sense of humor, Messer. | 我是幽默風趣的莫瑟 |
[07:08] | Sheldon Hawkes no fun. | 他是呆板無趣的謝爾頓·霍克 |
[07:12] | Don’t listen to him. | 別聽他瞎說 |
[07:15] | I want to know what other floors were compromised | 調查清楚其他樓層有無異狀 |
[07:17] | and how somebody got past security. | 以及受害者是如何通過安保系統的 |
[07:21] | Hey! what the hell are you doing? | 嗨 你們在閑晃什么 |
[07:24] | In case you missed it, | 要知道 |
[07:25] | we have a murder victim in the lab. | 現在實驗室里出了一位謀殺受害者 |
[07:27] | If you don’t belong here, | 如果你不是實驗室的員工 |
[07:28] | get where you need to be. | 那就從哪來回哪去 |
[07:29] | If you have an assignment, | 如果你已經被指派了任務 |
[07:30] | Get to it. Move! | 那就趕緊去干活 散了吧 |
[07:32] | Well, I almost ran out of here. | 好兇啊 我幾乎要逃跑了 |
[07:36] | Any idea who she is? | 確認她的身份了嗎 |
[07:37] | No. Definitely doesn’t work in the lab. | 沒有 明顯不是實驗室的工作人員 |
[07:41] | My first thought was | 一開始 我還以為 |
[07:43] | it’s a practical joke. | 這是個惡作劇 |
[07:44] | You know? Welcome to the New York crime lab. | 歡迎我來到紐約犯罪調查實驗室 |
[07:45] | We usually sabotage a pair of latex gloves | 通常我們只是故意弄壞乳膠手套 |
[07:48] | or have a tech pose as a dead body in autopsy, | 或者讓技術人員偽裝成尸體 |
[07:50] | then suddenly pop to life, | 驗尸的時候突然詐尸來嚇人 |
[07:52] | But murder? | 但是謀殺案 |
[07:53] | Not our style. | 這可不是我們的風格 |
[07:55] | Good to know. | 多謝告知 |
[07:58] | Dried blood pool. | 血跡已經干涸 |
[08:00] | She was stabbed just above the clavicle. | 她的鎖骨上方被刺 |
[08:02] | Degree of rigor suggests | 尸體僵硬程度表明 |
[08:03] | our victim’s been here at least eight hours. | 受害者在這兒超過八個小時 |
[08:05] | Hard to believe nobody found her. | 真不敢相信竟然沒人發現她 |
[08:07] | Well, the lab was empty. | 當然 那時實驗室沒什么人 |
[08:09] | Only had two techs on since midnight. | 午夜起就只有兩個技術人員值班 |
[08:12] | They never left the building, | 由于他們不能離開大樓 |
[08:14] | had no reason to be down by these elevators. | 自然也不可能乘坐電梯下來 |
[08:17] | Two deep puncture wounds, evidence of bubbling. | 兩處深度刺穿傷 有泡腫跡象 |
[08:20] | Probably punctured the airway. | 可能是刺穿了呼吸道 |
[08:23] | She was choked before she was stabbed. | 她先是被掐窒息 然后才被刺傷的 |
[08:27] | Looks like petechial hemorrhaging, | 一只眼睛里看起來有出血點 |
[08:30] | in one eye, which is very strange. | 而另一只卻沒有 這很奇怪 |
[08:33] | Excessive makeup, | 化了濃妝 |
[08:35] | which tells me she’s single, but dating. | 說明她還是單身 不過不乏約會 |
[08:37] | The soles of her shoes are significantly worn, | 鞋底有明顯磨損 |
[08:39] | so I imagine she walks either from her home | 我想她要么走路上班 |
[08:41] | or to the subway on her way to work. | 要么乘地鐵上班 |
[08:46] | Ah, the fragrance was a gift from a man. | 這香水應該是男人送的禮物 |
[08:49] | The scent is sweet, not floral. | 因為有淡淡的甜味 卻不是花香 |
[08:51] | Do you happen to know her mother’s maiden name? | 你是不是恰好也知道她母親的閨名呢 |
[08:55] | Just trying to make a good first impression with the boss. | 我只是想給上級留下個好印象 |
[09:02] | You know what’s so odd– | 讓我感到奇怪的是 |
[09:03] | is I had to go through a pat-down | 我先是被搜身 |
[09:05] | and practically give up my firstborn | 接著幾乎把我的身家背景都交代的一清二楚 |
[09:06] | to get through security and up to this lab. | 才通過了安保上樓來到實驗室 |
[09:08] | We’re going to snip a lock of your hair | 我們還要剪掉你一小撮頭發 |
[09:10] | before we give you a desk. | 而后再給你安排座位 |
[09:11] | My point being that if she doesn’t work in the crime lab, | 我的意思是如果她不在實驗室工作 |
[09:14] | how did she get onto this floor? | 那她是怎么到這層樓的 |
[09:15] | Trust me– that’s a question I definitely want answered. | 相信我 這個問題我也很想弄清楚 |
[09:46] | Help me! | 救命啊 |
[09:49] | Help me! | 救命 |
[09:51] | Please help! | 救命啊 |
[09:55] | No castoff. | 沒有殘留痕跡 |
[09:58] | No blood trail. | 沒有血跡 |
[10:00] | No spatter inside the elevator. | 電梯內部也沒有血濺痕跡 |
[10:02] | Her clothing and hair were saturated with blood. | 她的衣服和頭發都浸滿了鮮血 |
[10:05] | Nothing made it to the floor. | 這才沒在地上留下痕跡 |
[10:07] | There’s blood trace on the “close” button, | 電梯的關門按鍵上有血跡殘留 |
[10:09] | so she was stabbed before she got in the elevator. | 所以她應該是在進電梯之前被刺的 |
[10:11] | No handbag, no jacket, | 身邊沒有手提包 沒有外套 |
[10:12] | no phone– she was not a visitor, | 沒有電話 她絕不是個訪客 |
[10:14] | she works in this building. | 她在這幢樓里工作 |
[10:15] | All right, with that kind of injury, | 沒錯 受了那么嚴重的傷 |
[10:17] | she couldn’t have traveled far. | 她走不了多遠 |
[10:18] | Pardon the pun, but our vic | 再者 受害者 |
[10:20] | only stabbed the button for this floor. | 只按了這層的按鈕 |
[10:21] | She had to have known this was | 說明她知道這兒是 |
[10:23] | the crime lab. | 犯罪調查實驗室 |
[10:25] | So she got off on our floor looking for help? | 你是說她乘電梯來這層求助嗎 |
[10:27] | But she’d have to have the access code | 但她得有訪問碼 |
[10:29] | for this elevator to even stop on this floor. | 才能使電梯停在這一層 |
[10:32] | Not last night. | 昨晚例外 |
[10:33] | The surveillance cameras and the security system | 監控攝像和安保系統 |
[10:34] | went down for a couple hours. | 出了幾個小時故障 |
[10:36] | We’re still looking into the cause. | 我們還在查找原因 |
[10:38] | That’s quite a coincidence. | 這事也太巧了 |
[10:40] | Hey, how you doing? | 你好啊 |
[10:41] | Don Flack. | 唐·弗萊克 |
[10:42] | Hey. Jo Danville. | 嗨 喬·丹維爾 |
[10:43] | – Nice to meet you. – You, too. | -幸會 -幸會 |
[10:45] | They don’t usually murder people in the lab. | 實驗室并不常有謀殺案發生 |
[10:47] | This is new for them. | 這可是頭一回 |
[10:48] | Oh. | 是嗎 |
[10:49] | So why go through the trouble of breaching | 那么為何要冒險突破 |
[10:51] | high security building? | 保安系統嚴密的大樓呢 |
[10:53] | You could just lie in wait and attack someone in the street. | 完全可以選擇在大街上伺機行動 |
[10:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:56] | But we’re gonna check | 但我們要對這棟大樓 |
[10:57] | every floor and corner of this high-rise | 進行地毯式搜索 |
[10:59] | until we find out. | 直到找出真相 |
[11:09] | I sense you don’t feel deserving of that medal. | 我感覺 你認為自己不配得到這枚勛章 |
[11:13] | I killed a bad guy. | 我殺死了一個壞蛋 |
[11:15] | I did what I was supposed to do. | 這是我職責所在 |
[11:17] | But where would you be if you didn’t have the courage | 若你當時沒有勇氣扣動扳機 |
[11:19] | to pull that trigger? | 結果又會如何呢 |
[11:24] | I’m very concerned about you. | 我很擔心你 |
[11:26] | Look, I appreciate everything you’re doing for me. | 感謝你為我所做的一切 |
[11:29] | I’ll be fine. | 我會沒事的 |
[11:30] | Lindsay, I going to recommend further counseling. | 琳賽 我建議你做進一步輔導 |
[11:34] | What don’t you get? | 你怎么就不明白 |
[11:36] | I have no remorse, | 我沒有自責 |
[11:37] | I have no regrets, I have no nightmares. | 也不后悔 更沒有做噩夢 |
[11:40] | You can check them all off your stupid little list. | 你單子上列的愚蠢癥狀我都沒有 |
[11:42] | – Your work is done. – So, how is it | -你的工作圓滿結束了 -那為什么 |
[11:44] | that after five months, | 你來這里五個月了 |
[11:46] | I hardly know anything about you? | 我仍然對你一無所知 |
[11:47] | I’m here because it’s a department mandate | 我來這里只是聽從上級命令 |
[11:49] | because I killed a guy. | 因為我殺了人 |
[11:51] | That’s all you need to know. | 你知道這個就可以了 |
[11:53] | Everything else about me is none of your business. | 我的其他事情與你無關 |
[12:18] | These elimination prints are | 這些指紋排除 |
[12:19] | completely unnecessary. | 完全沒有必要 |
[12:20] | I was an FBI agent. | 我曾是聯邦探員 |
[12:23] | I’m in the federal system. | 我的資料已經存在聯邦系統中了 |
[12:24] | Look, I don’t want to knock your former employer, | 我不是要質疑你的前任上司 |
[12:26] | but they’re not exactly built for speed, | 但他們的工作效率是在不高 |
[12:28] | and Mac is not a patient man. | 而麥克也不是一個有耐心的上司 |
[12:32] | You know what I think? | 知道我怎么想嗎 |
[12:34] | I think this is lame attempt at a come-on. | 我覺得這種勾搭技巧實在蹩腳 |
[12:37] | What? | 什么 |
[12:38] | You think I don’t see right through your little ploy? | 你以為我看不出你那點小花招嗎 |
[12:40] | I wonder if Harriet and Charles would be upset | 不知道哈里特和查爾斯如果看到 |
[12:42] | to know their youngest son is a bit of a player. | 自己的小兒子這么風流會不會生氣 |
[12:45] | No. You-you’ve got the wrong idea. | 不 你誤會了 |
[12:47] | I mean, I’m seeing someone, and… | 我有約會對象了 |
[12:49] | Well, there’s two. | 而且有兩個 |
[12:51] | How do you know my parents’ names? | 你怎么知道我父母的名字 |
[12:53] | I’ve seen your FBI file. | 我看過你的聯邦調查局檔案 |
[12:56] | I have a file? | 那里有我的檔案嗎 |
[12:58] | A thick one. | 厚厚一本呢 |
[13:00] | And I’ve seen some of those web sites you visit. | 我還知道你上過哪些網站 |
[13:02] | Well, I… you know, I… | 你別誤會 |
[13:04] | I’m not the only one that uses that computer. | 不只我一個人用那臺電腦 |
[13:05] | I mean, I’ve got friends that come over, | 有時侯朋友來做客 |
[13:06] | and we do research. | 我們會查點資料 |
[13:08] | What web sites are we talking about? | 是什么網站來著 |
[13:14] | I didn’t think you’d be that easy. | 我沒想到你這么好騙 |
[13:17] | I am just kidding. | 我是開玩笑的 |
[13:22] | About the web sites, or-or the file? | 哪個是玩笑 網站記錄還是檔案 |
[14:23] | The vic’s name is Sarah Nelson, | 被害人叫薩拉·尼爾森 |
[14:26] | a ten-dollar-an-hour junior associate | 新職員 每周工作60小時 |
[14:28] | with a 60-hour work week. | 每小時工資10美金 |
[14:30] | This was left after the cleaning crew came through. | 這東西是在清潔工打掃后留下的 |
[14:36] | Freshening up her lipstick after hours. | 下班后重新涂過口紅 |
[14:38] | She was either getting ready to go out, | 她要么是準備離開 |
[14:40] | or waiting for a late night rendezvous. | 要么就是等著晚上約會 |
[14:43] | Well, she couldn’t have had much of a social life, | 每周工作那么長時間 她恐怕沒空 |
[14:45] | working all these hours. | 進行社交活動 |
[14:48] | Looks like our vic was face-planted into the window. | 被害人的臉好像曾貼在玻璃上 |
[14:51] | I don’t think she was stabbed here, though. | 我認為她不是在這里被刺傷的 |
[14:53] | There’s not a drop of blood. | 這里沒有血跡 |
[14:55] | Could have started with a cozy encounter. | 也許一開始還是個美好的約會 |
[15:00] | There’s nothing cozy about this. | 如此看來這可絕對不美好 |
[15:03] | Gravitational blood drops. | 這里有重力血滴 |
[15:05] | No directionality. | 看不出方向 |
[15:07] | Probably from the blade of a knife. | 也許是從刀鋒上滴下來的 |
[15:10] | I’m guessing she slammed into the display case | 我猜她撞上了櫥窗 |
[15:12] | and was stabbed right here. | 然后在這里被刺傷 |
[15:15] | So, the surveillance cameras and the security system | 監控攝像頭和保安系統 |
[15:17] | were tampered with at an outside junction box, | 被外部的接線盒干擾 |
[15:20] | and whoever did it cleaned up after themselves. | 兇手在犯案后將其徹底清理 |
[15:22] | System went down at 12:04 a.m. | 系統于凌晨12點04分關閉 |
[15:25] | Midnight security guard’s not exactly Sherlock Holmes, | 午夜值班的保安也不是大偵探福爾摩斯 |
[15:27] | so it took him about an hour | 大概過了一個小時 |
[15:28] | to realize that there was a problem. | 他才發現事情不對 |
[15:30] | System was back online at 1:24 a.m. | 系統于凌晨1點24分被修復 |
[15:33] | The M.E.’s initial estimate | 法醫最初推測被害人的 |
[15:34] | put the time of death between midnight and 1:00 a.m. | 死亡時間在凌晨12點至1點之間 |
[16:17] | Sarah Nelson was murdered while I was still here. | 在我還未離開時 薩拉·尼爾森已經遇害 |
[16:33] | I’ve solved the mystery of what we thought | 我想 我弄明白 |
[16:36] | was petechial hemorrhaging | 她只有一只眼睛 |
[16:37] | in the one eye. | 有出血點的謎題了 |
[16:39] | Take a look. | 來看一下 |
[16:45] | Invisible to the naked eye. | 肉眼看不出來 |
[16:48] | Whatever they are, | 不論這是什么 |
[16:48] | they appear to have been there for several days. | 都在眼里呆了好幾天了 |
[16:50] | So it’s unlikely they’re related to the murder? | 也就是說 這和兇殺案關系不大 |
[16:53] | Right. | 沒錯 |
[16:53] | Any sign of sexual activity? | 有沒有性行為的跡象 |
[16:55] | Not recent, but our victim was | 最近沒有 但被害人 |
[16:57] | in the earliest stages of pregnancy. | 正處于懷孕初期 |
[17:02] | Any idea what type of bladed | 關于我們要找的兇器 |
[17:03] | instrument we’re looking for? | 有什么線索嗎 |
[17:05] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:06] | After quite a bit of quiet deliberation, | 經過一段時間的思索 |
[17:09] | I have a theory. | 我理出一些頭緒 |
[17:10] | It’ll be easier to show you. | 看一下演示更好理解 |
[17:16] | The right subclavian artery was completely severed, | 右鎖骨下動脈完全被割斷 |
[17:19] | resulting in massive internal bleeding. | 導致內臟大出血 |
[17:22] | That would explain the lack of arterial spray | 所以現場才沒有 |
[17:24] | at the crime scene. | 動脈血管噴發的痕跡 |
[17:25] | Right, but take a look at these wound tracks. | 沒錯 但看看這些傷痕 |
[17:32] | Divergent. | 很分散 |
[17:33] | Moving at opposite angles. | 朝著相反的方向刺入 |
[17:35] | And neither one by itself | 但每一處都不足以 |
[17:36] | would have severed the artery completely. | 完全割破動脈 |
[17:39] | Then we’d expect to see at least some arterial spray | 那么在第一次刺傷后 |
[17:41] | after the first stab wound. | 應該可以找到動脈噴血的痕跡 |
[17:43] | Unless they happened simultaneously. | 除非這兩處刺傷同時發生 |
[17:45] | And the only way that’s possible | 要使這成為可能 |
[17:47] | is with a double-bladed instrument. | 兇手一定是使用了雙刃兇器 |
[17:49] | One capable of tearing through each side of the artery, | 這種兇器可以同時穿透動脈的兩側 |
[17:52] | completely severing it. | 將其完全割破 |
[17:54] | Like a pair of scissors. | 比如 剪刀 |
[17:57] | Medium-velocity spatter. | 中速血液飛濺 |
[17:58] | Directionality points away from the stab wound. | 方向遠離傷口 |
[18:02] | That means this blood is more than likely from her attacker. | 也就是說這血跡很可能是襲擊者的 |
[18:05] | She fought back. | 她還擊了 |
[18:11] | Jimmy Choo. | 周仰杰[奢侈鞋品牌] |
[18:13] | Not bad on a junior associate’s salary. | 看來這新職員掙得不少啊 |
[18:16] | Kate Spade purse, designer blouse, | 凱特·絲蓓的包[名包] 定制服裝 |
[18:18] | Dolce & Gabbana pants. | 杜嘉班納[D&G]的褲子 |
[18:19] | There’s a month’s pay sitting on this table. | 這桌子上的東西要花掉一個月的薪水啊 |
[18:22] | Maybe she was someone who had to be clothes rich to get ahead. | 也許她的工作需要名牌充門面 |
[18:25] | Plenty of stores around here | 這里以假亂真的名牌店可不少 |
[18:26] | that have great knockoffs for a quarter of the price. | 價錢只有正品的四分之一 |
[18:29] | No one’s checking tags. | 又沒人看得出來 |
[18:31] | Someone is taking care of her. | 有人包養她 |
[18:34] | There are no guys in any of the pictures on her desk. | 她的辦公桌上的照片里沒有男人的身影 |
[18:37] | Could be from an old flame. | 也許是她的老相好 |
[18:39] | She was expecting a visitor | 她在等人 |
[18:41] | that she really wanted to look good for. | 女為悅己者容嘛 |
[18:43] | An older, more established guy. | 也許是個事業有成的熟男 |
[18:47] | Or a young hotshot with lots of cash. | 也可能是風流倜儻的小開 |
[18:50] | Well, maybe, but… | 也是吧 但是 |
[18:51] | A discreet, late-night rendezvous | 如果半夜三更在辦公室 |
[18:53] | with a man in the office who lavishes her with gifts– | 和某個給她買奢侈品的人秘密幽會 |
[18:57] | I’ll put my money on an older, more established, | 我打賭那人是成熟 多金 |
[19:00] | wealthy, married man. | 事業有成的已婚男士 |
[19:03] | That’s our suspect. | 那才是我們的嫌疑犯 |
[19:05] | Sounds like you’re speaking from experience. | 看來這是你的經驗之談啊 |
[19:07] | How I wish. | 我倒希望如此 |
[19:13] | Not only will it figure out | 這東西不僅能解開 |
[19:15] | the pass code to Sarah’s phone, | 薩拉手機的密碼 |
[19:16] | but once I’m in, it’ll give me all her deleted | 一旦我進入 就能查出她刪掉的所有 |
[19:18] | E-mails, texts and internal application data. | 郵件 短信 以及內部應用數據 |
[19:20] | So, deleted is never really deleted? | 這么說 并不是徹底的刪除哈 |
[19:24] | I keep telling you guys that, but nobody believes me. | 我早就和你們說過 可就是沒人相信我 |
[19:27] | So, what do you think of Jo? | 你覺得喬怎么樣 |
[19:29] | I think, uh, Jo’s pretty damn smart. | 我覺得 喬特別聰明 |
[19:32] | She’s cool. | 她很酷 |
[19:33] | I like her a lot. | 我挺喜歡她 |
[19:34] | Oh, she gives me the creeps. | 她讓我毛骨悚然 |
[19:36] | I think she’s got secret files on all of us. | 我覺得她有我們所有人的機密檔案 |
[19:39] | – Files? – Yeah. | -檔案 -是啊 |
[19:40] | What kind of files? | 什么檔案 |
[19:41] | Secret. | 機密的啊 |
[19:44] | Okay, here we go. | 好了 登上了 |
[19:44] | We’re in. Now here comes the hard part… | 進去了 現在最艱巨的任務來了 |
[19:47] | Sorting through all this crap as fast as we can. | 我們要盡快整理出這一大堆信息 |
[19:50] | Hmm. Good luck with that, | 祝你好運 |
[19:52] | – You geek. – Whoa, hey. | -小黑客 -喂 |
[19:54] | Where you going, man? Pull up a chair. | 你去哪 找把椅子給我坐好 |
[19:56] | Grab a keyboard, help a brother out. | 拿上鍵盤 幫兄弟我一把 |
[19:59] | Come on, huh? Huh? | 快點啊 |
[20:28] | “Linds, just wanted to congratulate you | “琳 祝賀你 |
[20:30] | on your commendation today. | 今天獲得嘉獎 |
[20:31] | You’re so brave in so many ways. | 一直以來你都那么的勇敢 |
[20:34] | It’s just a little gift | 小小薄禮 |
[20:35] | that represents my admiration for you. | 以示祝福 |
[20:37] | Things here in New Orleans are great, | 雖然做老板不容易 |
[20:39] | although it’s not easy being the boss. | 不過新奧爾良這里的一切都還順利 |
[20:41] | I’m going a million miles an hour. | 我忙得不可開交 |
[20:43] | Can’t catch my breath. | 累得喘不過氣了 |
[20:45] | Say hey to everyone. | 替我向大家問好 |
[20:46] | I miss you all. | 我很想念你們 |
[20:47] | Love, Stella.” | 愛你們的 史黛拉” |
[20:49] | Lindsay? Hey. | 是琳賽嗎 你好 |
[20:50] | I’m Jo Danville. | 我是喬·丹維爾 |
[20:51] | – Hi. – Nice to meet you. | -你好 -很高興見到你 |
[20:53] | I’ve heard a lot of great things about you. | 久仰大名啊 |
[20:56] | Likewise. | 彼此彼此 |
[20:59] | Oh, congrats on your medal. | 祝賀你獲得表彰 |
[21:01] | Oh, thanks. | 謝謝 |
[21:05] | I got it. | 我自己來吧 |
[21:07] | I’m a mess. | 我總是手忙腳亂 |
[21:25] | You okay? | 你沒事吧 |
[21:27] | Yeah. Sorry. I… | 沒事 不好意思 我 |
[21:55] | No matter how mentally tough you think you are, or… | 不管你覺得自己有多堅強 |
[21:58] | how justified you were, | 不管你的行為有多正義 |
[22:00] | killing another human being is going to affect you. | 你還是會因殺人而苦惱 |
[22:04] | There’s no shame in it. | 這并不值得羞愧 |
[22:07] | Till today, I didn’t feel anything. | 直到今天 我才覺得難受 |
[22:10] | What changed? | 是什么改變了你的想法 |
[22:12] | You putting that medal around my neck. | 因為你為我戴上一枚勛章 |
[22:16] | For the first time since the shooting, | 那枚勛章又一次把我帶入了 |
[22:18] | it took me right back to that moment. | 開槍的那一剎那 |
[22:21] | You know, Shane Casey came into my house. | 希恩·凱西闖進了我家 |
[22:24] | He threatened my family. | 他恐嚇我們一家人 |
[22:25] | I killed him. | 然后我把他殺了 |
[22:26] | I’d do the same thing a hundred times over. | 就算再來一百次 我還是會這樣做 |
[22:30] | I never felt scared before that. | 可我從未如此害怕過 |
[22:31] | I… I never cried. | 也從未哭過 |
[22:34] | I never thought about how much danger we were in. | 我從未想過我們所陷入的險境 |
[22:36] | I just did what I had to do. | 我只是盡自己的職責 |
[22:38] | Well, nothing prepares you for that kind of terror. | 突然遇到那樣的恐嚇 你也是措手不及 |
[22:40] | And there’s no book on how we deal with it afterwards. | 然而 沒有什么能教我們在那之后如何調整自己 |
[22:43] | We never went back to that apartment. | 我們再也沒有回到那個公寓 |
[22:45] | I never took a day off work. | 我則開始沒日沒夜的工作 |
[22:47] | I just swept it all to the side | 我把它拋到腦后 |
[22:49] | like it never even happened. | 權當事情沒發生過 |
[22:53] | What if I can’t deal with it, Mac? | 我要是調整不好心態怎么辦 麥克 |
[22:59] | You already are. | 已經開始了 |
[23:02] | It’s happening. | 你正在調整呢 |
[23:04] | This is the beginning of coming to terms with it. | 現在開始 慢慢找到平衡點 |
[23:08] | Is that what I’m doing? | 我這是在調整嗎 |
[23:13] | You’ll get through this, Lindsay. | 琳賽 一切會過去的 |
[23:16] | How can you be so sure? | 你怎么知道 |
[23:20] | You’re a warrior. | 你是一名勇士 |
[23:22] | If there’s one thing I’ve learned over the years… | 過去幾年來 我明白了一件事情 |
[23:24] | the spirit of the warrior can’t be broken. | 勇士的精神是不會被挫敗的 |
[23:40] | Thought I’d find you up here. | 想不到我會在這上面找到你吧 |
[23:43] | Is this your new spot? | 這是你的新避風港嗎 |
[23:46] | Did I have an old one? | 我以前有嗎 |
[23:47] | Yes, you did. | 有啊 |
[23:50] | Right here. | 就在這里啊 |
[23:55] | I talked to the department therapist. | 我跟部門治療師談過話了 |
[23:56] | Danny, I am not going back there. I’m done. | 丹尼 我不會回去的 我無話可談了 |
[23:59] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[24:01] | I’m not asking you to. | 我不是來叫你回去的 |
[24:06] | But, uh, baby, you deserve this, okay? | 只是 寶貝 這是你應得的 好嗎 |
[24:12] | You deserve it. | 你受得起這個獎章 |
[24:14] | Okay, not for… not for the life you took, | 不是獎勵你為民除害 |
[24:17] | but for the life you saved. | 而是獎勵你拯救了生命 |
[24:19] | You saved our daughter. | 你救了我們的女兒 |
[24:24] | You’re my hero. | 你是我的英雄 |
[24:34] | Hey, Josephine. | 約瑟芬 |
[24:36] | – Jo. – Ah, really? | -叫我喬吧 -是嗎 |
[24:39] | That’s not what it says in your file. | 你的檔案上可不是這么寫的 |
[24:41] | Hey, Mac. | 麥克 |
[24:43] | – Check this. – Thank you. | -看看這個 -謝謝 |
[24:45] | Enemy-x. It’s an app that tracks locations | 敵情諜報軟件 如果你不想在某些地方 |
[24:47] | of the people you want to avoid | 讓別人遇見的話 |
[24:49] | at the places you want to hang. | 可以先用這個軟件追蹤他們的位置 |
[24:50] | It sends a GPS signal from their phone to yours… | 它可以把他們的手機GPS信號發送給你的手機 |
[24:53] | – And tells you their location. – Exactly. | -從而對他們進行定位 -沒錯 |
[24:55] | Looks like she has a lot of enemies. | 看起來她有不少仇家啊 |
[24:57] | She did. But according to the call log | 是的 不過根據薩拉手機上的通話記錄 |
[24:59] | in Sarah’s phone and a couple dozen | 還有一些被刪掉的 |
[25:00] | deleted text messages and voice mail, | 短信及語音郵件來看 |
[25:02] | there was one guy begging to see her, all right? | 有一個人很想見她 |
[25:05] | Then two days ago, it just stopped. | 可是兩天前 突然音訊全無 |
[25:07] | Our first suspect is Rudy Aronika. | 我們的頭號嫌疑人是魯迪·阿羅尼卡 |
[25:12] | And our vic was definitely trying to avoid him. | 因為很明顯 我們的受害者在躲避他 |
[25:14] | Where can we find him? | 我們怎么找到他 |
[25:15] | Oh, uh… right here. | 看 他就在這里 |
[25:23] | I loved Sarah. | 我愛薩拉 |
[25:25] | I didn’t have any reason to kill her. | 我沒理由要殺她 |
[25:29] | But, Rudy, isn’t that the perfect reason? | 魯迪 難道這個理由還不充分嗎 |
[25:34] | It’s really the people that we truly love | 往往是我們摯愛的人 |
[25:36] | that can hurt us enough to bring out that kind of rage. | 把我們傷得最深以至于起殺心來泄憤 |
[25:41] | She’s pretty damn good. | 她做得很好嘛 |
[25:43] | Box of tissues on the table is a nice touch. | 在桌子上放紙巾盒是個好主意 |
[25:46] | The old power of suggestion. | 雖然這暗示有點老套 |
[25:48] | I bet her a steak dinner it wouldn’t work. | 我拿一頓牛排晚餐跟你賭 這東西沒用 |
[25:51] | Tell me what happened. | 告訴我怎么回事 |
[25:52] | What did she do to you | 她做了什么 |
[25:53] | that made you so angry you wanted to kill her? | 讓你如此憤怒要把她殺掉 |
[25:57] | I didn’t kill her. | 我沒殺她 |
[26:01] | Look, I’ll admit we’d been fighting a lot lately. | 我承認 我們最近是爭執不斷 |
[26:06] | What were you fighting about? | 你們為什么爭執 |
[26:07] | Was she threatening to expose the affair? | 她揚言要暴光你們的丑事嗎 |
[26:10] | No. | 不是 |
[26:12] | Sarah would never do that. | 薩拉不會這么做的 |
[26:14] | Sarah was dating me because I was married. | 薩拉跟我約會是因為我已經結婚了 |
[26:19] | She didn’t want the commitment. | 她不需要什么承諾 |
[26:21] | I was safe. | 所以我是安全的 |
[26:22] | And for a while that was… | 一開始 |
[26:24] | it was okay with me. | 我對這些都無所謂 |
[26:26] | And then… | 可是后來 |
[26:29] | I just… I realized | 我意識到了 |
[26:30] | what a wonderful person she is… was. | 她真的是一個好姑娘 曾經是 |
[26:38] | So what do you think? | 你有什么看法 |
[26:41] | I think the only thing he’s guilty of | 我覺得唯一讓他感到內疚的 |
[26:42] | is a lack of integrity. | 是他還不夠坦誠 |
[26:45] | Then you fell in love with her, didn’t you? | 然后你就愛上她了 對吧 |
[26:48] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:49] | When she sensed you wanted to leave your wife for her, | 可當她察覺到你要為了她離開妻子之后 |
[26:52] | she started pulling back, didn’t she? | 她決定退出 對吧 |
[26:55] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:57] | It was pretty much over. | 我們分手了 |
[26:59] | And a couple of nights ago, she asked me to come over. | 可是幾天前 她突然叫我過來 |
[27:03] | I was just hoping, maybe she’d had a change of heart. | 我當時想 也許她回心轉意了 |
[27:06] | But instead she told you she was pregnant, isn’t that right? | 可誰知道 她告訴你她懷孕了 對吧 |
[27:10] | I was devastated. | 我當時很震驚 |
[27:12] | Devastated or angry, Rudy? | 是震驚還是生氣呢 魯迪 |
[27:15] | Angry that she was rejecting you? | 你是很生氣她拒絕了你吧 |
[27:16] | Angry at what could have been? | 很生氣這件事帶來的惡果吧 |
[27:17] | No, I was devastated. | 沒有 我只是很震驚 |
[27:20] | I had a vasectomy two years ago, detective. | 我兩年前做了輸精管切除手術 警探 |
[27:24] | Sarah was carryings somebody else’s baby. | 薩拉懷的是別人的孩子 |
[27:29] | Yeah, that’s right… somebody else’s baby. | 沒錯 就是 別人的孩子 |
[27:35] | Taylor. | 我是泰勒 |
[27:37] | When? | 什么時候 |
[27:40] | I’ll be right there. | 我馬上過去 |
[27:41] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[27:43] | Foreign blood from Sarah Nelson’s blouse | 昨晚發生的行兇殺案中 |
[27:44] | got a hit to blood trace from a mugging | 薩拉·尼爾森的襯衣上 |
[27:46] | that happened last night. | 有一條血痕不屬于死者 |
[27:48] | We have another victim, | 還有一名受害者 |
[27:50] | and he’s still alive. | 而且他還活著 |
[28:04] | Teddy Westwick’s got some office here. | 泰迪·維斯特維克在這里有間辦公室 |
[28:06] | This has gotta cost a pretty penny. | 這一定花了大價錢 |
[28:09] | And then some. | 還不止如此 |
[28:12] | You have two offices in the city? | 你在城里有兩個辦公地點嗎 |
[28:14] | Three. | 三個 |
[28:16] | This one is just for me. | 這間僅供私人使用 |
[28:18] | So basically, | 因此 |
[28:19] | You’re filthy rich? | 你很富有嗎 |
[28:22] | Yes. But it’s not the buildings I design | 是的 不過不是我建筑設計 |
[28:25] | or the offices that I own | 或我擁有的辦公室數量 |
[28:26] | that make me rich, detective. | 讓我富有 警探 |
[28:29] | It’s my wife and daughter. | 是因為我妻子和女兒 |
[28:30] | Mr. Westwick, do you have any idea | 維斯特維克先生 你知道自己 |
[28:33] | why you were attacked last night? | 昨晚為什么被襲擊嗎 |
[28:34] | It could have been any number of things. | 可能的原因有很多 |
[28:36] | Money, jealousy and revenge are the big three. | 金錢 嫉妒 報仇是最有可能 |
[28:39] | I think it was a good old-fashioned | 我想這是相當老套的 |
[28:40] | New York mugging, detective. | 紐約式的行兇搶劫 警探 |
[28:43] | From a thug who was feeling lucky, I suppose. | 據我推測 應該是一個心存僥幸的暴徒 |
[28:46] | I’d just left the Avenue Grill. | 我剛剛從餐館出來 |
[28:48] | Probably reeked of one too many. | 可能酒氣太重 |
[28:51] | And he thought he had a chance. | 他認為機會來了 |
[28:52] | He, uh, he didn’t even say anything. | 他 他甚至什么都沒說 |
[28:55] | He just started slashing. | 就開始亂刺一通 |
[28:57] | He cut my arm. | 劃傷了我的胳膊 |
[28:59] | We struggled. | 我們扭打起來 |
[29:00] | I took the scissors away from him, stabbed him, | 我把剪子搶過來 刺傷了他 |
[29:03] | and he took off. | 他逃走了 |
[29:04] | The details are in the report the officers took last night. | 具體細節昨晚警察錄了口供 |
[29:07] | You didn’t know this guy? | 你不認識這個人嗎 |
[29:08] | – No. – Can you tell us what he looked like? | -不認識 -能描述一下他的樣子嗎 |
[29:11] | No, I didn’t really get a good look at him. | 不行 我都沒看清楚 |
[29:12] | He didn’t demand any money or property? | 他沒要任何財物嗎 |
[29:16] | No. | 不 |
[29:19] | Why all the questions? | 為什么這么問 |
[29:21] | Don’t you find his choice of weapon a little strange? | 你沒發現他選的武器有點奇怪嗎 |
[29:23] | – I’m sorry. What? – I mean a guy who was | -抱歉 什么 -我是說 |
[29:25] | sophisticated enough to disable | 這家伙十分老練 |
[29:27] | a state-of-the-art alarm system | 都可以讓最新式的報警系統失靈 |
[29:28] | comes gunning for you with a pair of scissors? | 來襲擊你卻只帶一把剪刀 |
[29:30] | Yes, I’ll admit it’s a bit odd. | 是 我承認這有點奇怪 |
[29:32] | It’s more than odd. | 這可不止是奇怪 |
[29:33] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 這根本說不通 |
[29:35] | Were you in that office last night, Mr. Westwick? | 維斯特維克先生 昨晚你在那個辦公室嗎 |
[29:38] | No, I was not. | 不 我不在 |
[29:42] | Well, it’s hard to believe the murder of an employee | 在你被襲擊前一小時 |
[29:44] | at your architectural firm, less than ten blocks away, | 距離事發地不到十個街區 |
[29:48] | an hour before you were attacked, | 你建筑公司的一名雇員被謀殺 |
[29:50] | is merely coincidence. | 很難相信這純屬是巧合 |
[29:52] | Detective, I have no reason to ignore | 警官 我沒理由忽視 |
[29:53] | that obvious possibility, | 這種明顯的可能性 |
[29:55] | but I really don’t know what to think. | 不過我確實想不明白其中有什么聯系 |
[29:57] | Blood found on Sarah Nelson’s body was a match | 薩拉·尼爾森襯衣上發現的血跡 |
[30:00] | to blood found at the scene of your mugging. | 和在你遇襲現場發現的一致 |
[30:03] | Your attacker first came to your office, | 襲擊你的人先來你的辦公室 |
[30:04] | then found you on the street. | 然后在街上找到你 |
[30:07] | It appears this guy was hunting you. | 看來他在跟蹤你 |
[30:09] | And it sounds like he was after more than a Rolex and some cash. | 看來他可不是為了勞力士和現金而來 |
[30:12] | Something he was willing to kill for. | 他是另有所圖的 |
[30:14] | Help us out. | 幫我們一解疑團 |
[30:16] | What could he have been after? | 他可能是為了什么呢 |
[30:18] | Look, I’m sorry that young woman is dead. | 我對那位年輕女士的死感到很抱歉 |
[30:22] | I’m told she was a… a devoted employee, a terrific person. | 聽說她 是個忠誠的雇員 一個好人 |
[30:27] | Believe me, if I thought anyone I knew was responsible | 相信我 如果我覺得有誰 |
[30:29] | for her death, I certainly wouldn’t protect them. | 該為她的死負責 一定不會袒護他們 |
[30:31] | Detectives, | 兩位警探 |
[30:33] | I was walking home and a strange man attacked me. | 我步行回家時 一個陌生人襲擊了我 |
[30:36] | That’s what I know. That’s all I know. | 我只知道這些 |
[31:32] | Adam. | 亞當 |
[31:34] | Oh, hey, Lindsay. What’s up? | 琳賽 怎么了 |
[31:36] | Listen to this– | 聽著 |
[31:37] | When is a match to a fingerprint | 指紋匹配什么時候 |
[31:39] | not a direct match to a fingerprint? | 不是直接匹配的 |
[31:41] | Uh, uh, when the DNA of the fingerprint | 指紋的DNA在DNA聯合識別系統里 |
[31:44] | is a match in CODIS. | 匹配的時候 |
[31:46] | But that rarely happens. | 不過那種事很少發生 |
[31:48] | – It just did. – What? | -剛才就發生了 -什么 |
[31:50] | I found a mystery print on the scissors. | 在剪刀上我發現一枚神秘人的指紋 |
[31:52] | I ran it through AFIS, I got nothing. | 搜索自動指紋識別系統 一無所獲 |
[31:54] | Then I swabbed DNA from the print. Get this– | 然后我采集指紋的DNA 找到這個 |
[31:57] | 12 hits in CODIS. | 在DNA聯合識別系統里有十二個記錄 |
[31:59] | Twelve?! | 十二個 |
[31:59] | Yeah, it turns out our killer is a burglar. | 是的 結論是這個兇手是竊賊 |
[32:02] | And a high end one at that. | 還是高品位的賊 |
[32:03] | He never takes anything less than 50 grand. | 他從不偷低于五萬美元的東西 |
[32:05] | He’s never been caught, never been I.D.’d. | 從未被逮捕 從未被識別身份 |
[32:08] | Yeah, burglars don’t kill. | 竊賊一般不殺人 |
[32:09] | Unless they have to. | 除非迫不得已 |
[32:11] | So we got the guy, right? | 所以我們抓到他了 對嗎 |
[32:12] | Well, no, because the hits in CODIS | 還沒 因為DNA聯合識別系統里的 |
[32:14] | were to an unknown profile. | 是未偵破案件 |
[32:16] | Okay, but we got the prints still. | 好吧 起碼有了指紋 |
[32:18] | Yeah, which got me nothing in AFIS. | 是的 在自動指紋識別系統里一無所獲 |
[32:20] | Then we just run it | 那我們就搜索 |
[32:20] | through every database in the entire world. | 全世界的每個數據庫 |
[32:28] | Hey, what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[32:32] | No. | 不 |
[32:33] | No. | 不行 |
[32:36] | Because I said so. | 因為我說不行 |
[32:37] | No, no, absolutely not. | 不 不 絕對不行 |
[32:42] | Because I… said so. | 因為我不同意 |
[32:46] | Love you, too. | 我也愛你 |
[32:48] | Was that your son? | 是你兒子嗎 |
[32:50] | No, my mama. | 不 是我媽 |
[32:55] | A canvas of the area around the Avenue Grill | 本以為在那間餐館附近的馬戲團調查 |
[32:57] | got us what we thought we would get– | 我們會有所收獲 |
[32:59] | which was nothing. | 但最終還是一無所獲 |
[33:00] | We’re tagging the security surveillance in the neighborhood | 我們得查看那附近的安全監控錄像 |
[33:02] | but that’s going to take a little while. | 不過會花點時間 |
[33:03] | What about Westwick? | 那維斯特維克呢 |
[33:05] | Was he seen with anyone? | 看見他和誰在一起了嗎 |
[33:06] | Anyone follow him out? | 有人跟蹤他嗎 |
[33:07] | No. Bartender can’t say that he was there, | 沒有 酒保不能確定 |
[33:10] | but can’t say that he wasn’t either. | 他是否去過那 |
[33:11] | Same thing with the waitress on shift. | 當班的女服務員也一樣 |
[33:13] | Busy place. | 那地方人來人往 |
[33:14] | Check this out. | 看看這個 |
[33:15] | Sid confirmed that the scissors recovered from the scene | 希德確認了在維斯特維克被劫現場 |
[33:17] | of Westwick’s mugging are consistent | 取回的剪刀 |
[33:19] | with the scissors that killed Sarah Nelson. | 與殺死薩拉·尼爾森的一致 |
[33:22] | Same length, with the blade as well as puncture marks. | 長度相同 刀刃造成的傷口也一致 |
[33:24] | Perfect match. | 完全匹配 |
[33:25] | Lindsay’s processing them now. | 琳賽正在處理那把剪刀 |
[33:27] | This is where this whole thing throws me. | 這整件事里讓我最不明白的地方 |
[33:28] | Who brings scissors to murder someone? | 就是誰會帶剪刀去殺人 |
[33:32] | A knife, a gun, even poison | 匕首 槍 甚至毒藥 |
[33:34] | would make more sense. | 更說得通 |
[33:35] | You’re suggesting it wasn’t premeditated. | 你是說這并不是有預謀的 |
[33:38] | Scissors are like a letter opener items | 剪刀就像開信刀一樣 |
[33:40] | that you would grab in the heat of the moment | 發火的時候 |
[33:42] | that could be on a desk in the office. | 隨手便能從辦公桌上抓到 |
[33:44] | The compromised surveillance | 被清除的監控錄像 |
[33:45] | and the alarm system would indicate | 和報警系統的失靈則表明 |
[33:47] | that this was definitely planned. | 這一定是有計劃的 |
[33:49] | And the disabling of the pass codes | 就在謀殺案發之前 |
[33:50] | of the elevator just prior to the murder– | 電梯的通行密碼失效 |
[33:52] | can’t do something like that on the fly. | 倉促之間不可能這么滴水不漏 |
[33:54] | So maybe murder wasn’t part of the plan. | 或許謀殺不是計劃的一部分 |
[33:56] | Then why’d our killer lie in wait outside that bar, | 那兇手為何躲在酒吧外面伺機等待 |
[33:58] | chase Westwick down the street? | 沿街跟蹤維斯特維克 |
[33:59] | We can ask him. | 我們可以親口問他 |
[34:01] | – You got a name? – And a location | -找到名字了 -還有 |
[34:03] | courtesy of the New York City liquor license database. | 經由紐約市酒牌局數據庫提供的地址 |
[34:06] | Print was a match on this scissors. | 指紋與剪刀上的匹配 |
[34:09] | Thank you. | 謝謝 |
[34:11] | Here you go, ladies. | 這是你們的酒 女士們 |
[34:12] | Compliments of the house. | 這是本店的優惠 |
[34:14] | How you doing? | 你好 |
[34:14] | I’m looking for an Alex Brodevesky. | 我找亞歷克斯·布羅德威斯基 |
[34:16] | Oh, yeah. He’s right over there. | 是 他在那邊 |
[34:25] | Your turn. | 該你了 |
[34:33] | You kidding me? | 開什么玩笑 |
[34:59] | Police! Look out! Move! | 警察 小心 閃開 |
[35:05] | Get up… get up… get up! | 起來 快起來 |
[35:27] | I have to admit this is pretty special for us. | 我不得不承認這對我們很特別 |
[35:30] | You’re quite the infamous man. | 你是個聲名狼藉的家伙 |
[35:32] | You don’t lift anything worth less than 50 grand. | 低于5萬美元的東西 你從來不偷 |
[35:35] | I imagine you wouldn’t break into | 可以想見 一般情況下 你不大可能闖入 |
[35:36] | a building with a crime lab in it | 犯罪實驗室所在的那棟大樓 |
[35:38] | unless it was for something with that price tag, | 除非 那里有什么價值連城的東西 |
[35:40] | so what’d you steal? | 所以 你都偷了些什么 |
[35:44] | Look, aside from your recent venture into murder, | 聽我說 在你冒險牽涉這起謀殺案之前 |
[35:47] | we’ve been looking for you for a really long time. | 我們就在找你了 找了很長時間了 |
[35:49] | So let me give you a friendly piece of advice, | 所以 聽我一句友善的建議 |
[35:51] | and this is not something I usually do, right? | 我通常不會這么做 對吧 |
[35:53] | Never. | 從來沒有 |
[35:54] | You can continue with your story. | 你可以胡編亂造 |
[35:56] | But it’s only gonna come back to bite you in the ass | 但是等你想向我們妥協的時候 |
[35:58] | when you need to make a deal. | 我們絕對會反咬你一口 |
[36:00] | He’s not kidding. | 他沒開玩笑 |
[36:02] | I’ve made a living in some unconventional, | 我的確靠著一些非常規的方式 |
[36:05] | possibly illegal ways, | 甚至是違法的方式謀生 |
[36:07] | but I didn’t kill that girl. | 但是 我沒殺那個女孩 |
[36:09] | But you admit to attacking Theodore Westwick. | 但是你襲擊了西奧多·維斯特維克 |
[36:11] | I’m telling you he attacked me! | 你聽我說 是他襲擊了我 |
[36:12] | Why would he do that? | 他為什么要這么做 |
[36:14] | Because I saw him kill her. | 因為 我看見他殺了那個女孩 |
[36:16] | Look, I broke into the place. | 聽我說 我闖進大樓 |
[36:18] | I saw him… | 我發現他… |
[36:20] | We struggled… | 我們開始搏斗… |
[36:23] | I ran, he followed. | 我跑了 但他緊追不舍 |
[36:25] | He stabbed me in the back. | 他還朝我背上捅了一刀 |
[36:28] | Stabbed you in the back? | 他朝你背上捅了一刀 |
[36:29] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:33] | He chased me right out of the building. | 他一路追我 一直追到大樓外面 |
[36:34] | The struggle on the street, | 我們在街上打了起來 |
[36:35] | I took the scissors from him to defend myself. | 之后 我從他手上奪過剪刀用來自衛 |
[36:39] | I cut him, and then I got the hell out of there. | 劃傷他之后 我立馬就跑了 |
[36:42] | And you never thought to go to the police? | 你就沒想過要去報警嗎 |
[36:46] | I’m a thief. | 我可是個賊啊 |
[36:49] | My word against his? | 你們會相信我說的話嗎 |
[36:51] | Plus a money guy like Westwick, | 而且 像維斯特維克這樣的有錢人 |
[36:53] | he can make a guy | 他可以不留一點痕跡 |
[36:54] | like me disappear without a trace. | 讓我這樣的人立刻人間蒸發 |
[36:56] | His story explains a lot. | 他的話能解釋不少問題 |
[36:58] | The plan to burglarize the office– premeditated. | 去辦公室行竊的計劃 是事先預謀好的 |
[37:00] | That’s why the security system was down. | 所以 那時安全系統被關閉了 |
[37:03] | Scissors as a murder weapon, | 剪刀作為殺人兇器 |
[37:05] | grabbed in a moment of rage. | 是情急之下隨手拿到的 |
[37:07] | This murder was a crime of passion. | 這起兇殺案屬于沖動犯罪 |
[37:10] | Two separate crimes. | 有兩個相對獨立的罪犯 |
[37:11] | So alex was attempting burglary at the same time | 所以 在亞歷克斯行竊的同時 |
[37:14] | Westwick was killing Sarah. | 維斯特維克正在殺害薩拉 |
[37:17] | Do you believe him? | 你相信他嗎 |
[37:18] | I will when we find the proof. | 只要能找到證據 我就相信他 |
[37:24] | This is the shirt Theodore Westwick wore | 這就是西奧多·維斯特維克 |
[37:26] | the night of the mugging. | 在案發當晚所穿的衣服 |
[37:28] | I’m hoping the blood spatter pattern will tell us | 我希望 現場留下的血跡 能夠幫助我們 |
[37:30] | who’s the attacker and who is the victim. | 找出誰是兇手 誰又是受害者 |
[37:33] | It’s almost impossible. | 這幾乎是不可能的 |
[37:34] | I’ll take that challenge. | 我愿意接受這樣的挑戰 |
[37:36] | Look, I know, as forensic investigators, | 聽我說 作為法醫調查員 |
[37:38] | we’re not supposed to consider innocence or guilt, | 我們不僅要找出 誰有罪 誰清白 |
[37:40] | that we draw upon scientific unbiased conclusion. | 還要學會利用毫無偏頗的科學結論 |
[37:44] | In this case, I’m going to assume | 在這起案件里 我先假設 |
[37:46] | that Alex Brodevesky is innocent, | 亞歷克斯·布羅德威斯基是無罪的 |
[37:48] | and see if the science proves my theory. | 然后 讓科學結論來驗證我的假設是否正確 |
[37:51] | You can’t do that. | 你辦不到的 |
[37:52] | Why? | 為什么 |
[37:54] | Uh, well, be-be… because. | 額 因…為…你不行 |
[37:58] | That’s it? Because? | 就這樣 因為我不行 |
[38:01] | I’m not breaking any rules. | 我沒有打破什么規矩吧 |
[38:03] | I’m trying to create new ones. | 我只是不想墨守成規罷了 |
[38:37] | No blood drops. | 地上沒有血跡 |
[38:54] | The blood pattern on the wall | 從犯罪現場墻壁上 |
[38:55] | at the mugging scene indicates | 留下的血跡來看 |
[38:57] | Alex was pushed against it | 在打斗過程中 |
[38:58] | during the struggle. | 亞歷克斯被推到了墻上 |
[38:59] | But if Westwick was slashed first, | 如果維斯特維克之前就被砍傷了 |
[39:02] | he would’ve been bleeding heavily, | 他就會大量流血 |
[39:02] | and there are no gravitational blood drops | 然而 在墻壁附近的地上卻找不到 |
[39:04] | anywhere on the ground near the wall. | 任何從高處落下的血滴 |
[39:06] | We’ve got arterial spray from Westwick’s wound | 我們在報刊柜上 發現了動脈血噴的痕跡 |
[39:10] | on the newsstand… | 是維斯特維克的血… |
[39:19] | several yards from where he claims he was attacked. | 離他所說的被襲地點 還有好幾碼遠 |
[39:22] | Now if Westwick’s forearm was cut first, | 如果維斯特維克的小臂先被劃傷 |
[39:26] | we’d have gravitational blood drops like this | 我們應該能在犯罪現場發現 像這樣的 |
[39:29] | all over the crime scene. | 從高處落下的連續血跡 |
[39:31] | But there is none, which means | 但這里什么都沒有 這就說明 |
[39:32] | Alex was stabbed in the back first, | 亞歷克斯先被剪刀捅到背 |
[39:36] | before Westwick’s arm was slashed. | 之后維斯特維克的手臂才被劃傷 |
[39:39] | So Alex fought him off, | 亞歷克斯先把維斯特維克打退 |
[39:42] | grabbed the scissors to defend himself, | 然后搶下剪刀用于自衛 |
[39:43] | slashed Westwick, and then took off. | 在劃傷維斯特維克之后 他就跑了 |
[39:45] | I’m telling you he attacked me! | 你聽我說 是他襲擊了我 |
[39:47] | He stabbed me in the back! | 他捅到了我的背 |
[39:49] | He’s telling the truth, guys. | 他說的是實話 伙計們 |
[39:51] | Which means Westwick killed Sarah. | 也就是 維斯特維克殺了薩拉 |
[39:54] | No, we don’t have absolute proof of that though. | 不 我們還沒有確鑿證據證明這一點 |
[39:56] | Just Alex’s accusation. | 只有亞歷克斯單方面的指控 |
[39:59] | Hey, what’s up? | 嘿 怎么了 |
[40:00] | Know every answer, leave no questions. | 辦案時遇到的所有問題都要解決 |
[40:03] | I can’t explain the castoff | 我現在沒法解釋 衣服袖口上殘留的 |
[40:05] | on the cuff of this shirt. | 這些血跡是怎么來的 |
[40:06] | These spots are castoff from the scissors, | 這些血跡是從剪刀上滴下來的 |
[40:08] | but in order to get inside the cuff, | 但要想弄到袖口里 |
[40:10] | it had to have been from this stabbing motion. | 只有一種可能 就是捅刀子這個動作造成的 |
[40:13] | And it wasn’t from Westwick stabbing Alex in the back. | 血跡不是由維斯特維克刺傷亞歷克斯的背而造成的 |
[40:19] | Alex’s shirt would have absorbed most of the blood | 當拔出剪刀的時候 |
[40:22] | when the scissors were extracted. | 亞歷克斯的衣服上應該會濺上大量血跡 |
[40:25] | There wouldn’t have been enough blood on the blades | 而剪刀刀片上殘留的那一點點血 |
[40:27] | to create this pattern. | 并不足以造成這樣的血跡 |
[40:28] | And the only way that pattern is possible | 唯一能產生這種血跡的可能性就是 |
[40:30] | is if Westwick stabbed Sarah. | 維斯特維克捅傷了薩拉 |
[40:40] | Guys, new development. | 大伙 有新發現 |
[40:41] | Seeds founds originated * in Sarah’s eyes | 薩拉眼睛里發現的那些東西是 |
[40:44] | Tarantula hairs. | 是狼蛛的蟄毛 |
[40:46] | Apparently, | 眾所周知 |
[40:47] | the spider spews hairs as a defense mechanism. | 蜘蛛將”踢毛”作為自衛方式 |
[40:52] | That means Sarah was in Westwick’s private office | 這說明 薩拉曾經去過維斯特維克 |
[40:54] | in the Chrysler building. | 設在克萊斯勒大樓的私人辦公室 |
[40:55] | And Westwick implied that he didn’t even know her. | 但是 維斯特維克卻說 他不認識薩拉 |
[40:59] | We got him. | 兇手就是他了 |
[41:08] | Move, move, move, move! | 快 快 行動 行動 |
[41:12] | Charlie, go! | C小隊 行動 |
[41:14] | I’m all clear! | 搜查完畢 |
[41:15] | Delta, clear! | D小隊 搜查完畢 |
[41:17] | Clear! | 搜查完畢 |
[41:18] | Clear! | 搜查完畢 |
[41:20] | Eagle’s got eyes on the suspect. | E小隊 發現疑犯 |
[41:21] | 61st floor, platform. | 疑犯在61層的平臺上 |
[41:36] | Freeze! | 不許動 |
[41:37] | Get down, face first, right now! | 趴下 面朝下 快點 |
[41:39] | Don’t move! | 不許動 |
[41:40] | Get off the ledge, Westwick! | 從平臺上下來 維斯特維克 |
[41:41] | Down on the ground! | 快趴到地上 |
[41:43] | That helicopter is not your escape out of here. | 你別指望能做直升飛機逃離這里 |
[41:45] | It’s one of mine. | 那是我的飛機 |
[41:46] | What happened was an accident. | 所發生的一切 只是個意外而已 |
[41:47] | It was an argument that got out of hand. | 我們只是在爭吵 沒想到情況失控了 |
[41:49] | You gotta believe me. | 你們要相信我 |
[41:50] | It was murder! | 這就是謀殺 |
[41:51] | No, that girl was going to ruin my life. | 不 那個女孩想毀了我的生活 |
[41:55] | She thought I would be a father to that baby. | 她想讓我當孩子的父親 |
[41:56] | She didn’t care what | 但她不知道 |
[41:57] | that would do to my family. | 這會給我的家庭帶來多大的影響 |
[42:00] | Damn it. | 該死的 |
[42:03] | She didn’t care about me at all. | 她根本就不在乎我 |
[42:04] | Get down on your knees | 快跪下 |
[42:06] | and put your hands behind your head! | 把手背到頭后面 |
[42:20] | Don’t do it! | 別做傻事 |
[42:57] | Thank you, sir. | 謝謝 長官 |
[43:01] | Are all of your cases like this? | 是不是你們所有的案子都和這個差不多 |
[43:05] | Pretty much. | 差不多吧 |
[43:08] | Thinking of quitting already? | 想撂挑子了 |
[43:10] | Hell, no. | 才怪呢 |
[43:12] | I do have to admit it was one heck of a first day. | 但是 我必須承認第一天很糟糕 |
[43:14] | We do things a little slower down in Virginia. | 在弗吉尼亞 我們做事情沒有這么快 |
[43:19] | Well, welcome to the New York crime lab, Jo Danville. | 歡迎來到紐約犯罪實驗室 喬·丹維爾 |
[43:26] | It’s still a beautiful city. | 盡管如此 這還是一座美麗的城市 |
[43:30] | Yes, she is. | 沒錯 |